Cum Fuck
(28-06-2022, 12:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm ahhh meetha madh kab chakhaogi tasty gand kab khilaogi pyaar se uncle ko mmmm luuuuuu ( i was enjoying ur panty aur sungh rhte hue itna ghinoni baat kr rha tha like an old pervert and was just about to lick ur panty tongue was about to touch it  thats when i heard u sound from behind and i realized ki i am in greater trouble now terrace ka gate bandh nhi kiya abhi yaad aya )

( i turned and looked at u in guilt and shame lungi me bada tent i double tied it from below around the waist to do damage control so that i can hide as much as possible)

[Image: F5K8CE4IIXJNS1H.jpg?auto=webp&fit=bounds...height=150]

ha wo mai fuk marke sukha rha tha asin wo upar ke floor ke ladke churate hai mai isiliye thoda jaldi sukh ne ke liye wo mai...( even the look on ur face made me realize ki even u know i am lying)

wo ha wo ye sab apne ghar pe hi blo..( my tongue slipped)

wo maine tumhara help krne ke liye wo fuk marke wo mai ( that wet panty had my nostril shape on its pussy and asshole region as waha zor zor se sungha to utna part dry hua tha so i was actually caught red handed fir bhi bachne ki koshish jari tha)

(i did not speak because it would put both of us in and awkward situation)

(I quitely took my inners crumbled them in my palm)

Asin: Acha mai chalti hun uncle ji. Apna khayal rakhiye (said looking at you bulged lungi)

(I went home and opened the panty and saw the nostril shape)

Asin: (Mere pati ne bhi mujhe itna pyaar nahi kiya hoga)

(tappu comes to home after playing at chintu's house the apartment on the same floor)

Tappu: Mummy mummy wo chitu k paapa puch rahe the ki aap unka bistar garam karogi kya, mai kya bolun?

(this was not new but abb bachche se puchna, it would impact him later when he understands)

Asin: Beta abb se chintu k ghar khelne nahi jaana

(and I went into deep thoughts of what happened on the terrace)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h19m10s361.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(28-06-2022, 12:48 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (i did not speak because it would put both of us in and awkward situation)

(I quitely took my inners crumbled them in my palm)

Asin: Acha mai chalti hun uncle ji. Apna khayal rakhiye (said looking at you bulged lungi)

(I went home and opened the panty and saw the nostril shape)

Asin: (Mere pati ne bhi mujhe itna pyaar nahi kiya hoga)

(tappu comes to home after playing at chintu's house the apartment on the same floor)

Tappu: Mummy mummy wo chitu k paapa puch rahe the ki aap unka bistar garam karogi kya, mai kya bolun?

(this was not new but abb bachche se puchna, it would impact him later when he understands)

Asin: Beta abb se chintu k ghar khelne nahi jaana

(and I went into deep thoughts of what happened on the terrace)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h19m10s361.jpg]

( when u said chalti hu) wo mai bas fook hi mara aur kuch...( i was trying to explain and cover it up but u looked at my tent and then at me as if u know what the truth is and u left)

( i came to my room in a shame embarassment guilt and on top of that a huge 10 inch erected bbc dick which is in no way calming down even after 15 minutes and i was sitting on the rocking chair and Tv on kr ke rakha tha and all the time looking at ur door ki kab darwaja khulega and i can explain it in a better way so u wont feel that i am a pervert )

( tappu not coming to my home was a clear indication that u wanted to have distance between me and ur house)

( baar baar dimaag me tera sleveless atrm tera cleavage ke snaps tera lips tera baal tere hips tere ass shape baar snaps blink ho rha tha TV dekho aankhe kholke to bhi mujhe tere flashes dikh rha tha aur ankhe bband kro to i was feeling as if i am a dog and i am crawling on all 4 behind u on street aur sab dekh rhe ho)

( it was weird being a army officer i was trained to have discippline but it seemed that the level of excitement and hunger u invoked in me broke all thresholds)
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 12:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said chalti hu) wo mai bas fook hi mara aur kuch...( i was trying to explain and cover it up but u looked at my tent and then at me as if u know what the truth is and u left)

( i came to my room in a shame embarassment guilt and on top of that a huge 10 inch erected bbc dick which is in no way calming down even after 15 minutes and i was sitting on the rocking chair and Tv on kr ke rakha tha and all the time looking at ur door ki kab darwaja khulega and i can explain it in a better way so u wont feel that i am a pervert )

( tappu not coming to my home was a clear indication that u wanted to have distance between me and ur house)

( baar baar dimaag me tera sleveless atrm tera cleavage ke snaps tera lips tera baal tere hips tere ass shape baar snaps blink ho rha tha TV dekho aankhe kholke to bhi mujhe tere flashes dikh rha tha aur ankhe bband kro to i was feeling as if i am a dog and i am crawling on all 4 behind u on street aur sab dekh rhe ho)

( it was weird being a army officer i was trained to have discippline but it seemed that the level of excitement and hunger u invoked in me broke all thresholds)

(My mind was running with so many things and Tappu came with such question made me think can I be able to grow tappu in a protected environment alone)

Tappu: toh mummy mai kiske saath khelunga........... chintu hi toh mera friend aur uske paapa kitne achche hain uss kitna saara toys lekar bhi dete hai

tappu: mere toh paapa bhi nahi hai, sirf daddu toys leke dete hai. Aap bhi nahi leke dete

(I realised how badly tappu was missing a father figure

Asin: tum apse chintu k ghar khelne nahi jaoge ....bas mene keh diya

Tappu: toh mai kiske sath khelunga

Asin: (pauses for a while)..........daddu k sath........tum sirf daddu k sath khelna thik hai

(a slight smile on the corner of the lips)

(suddenly you saw tappu entering your home and hugging you)

Tappu: dadduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m28s118.png]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:08 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (My mind was running with so many things and Tappu came with such question made me think can I be able to grow tappu in a protected environment alone)

Tappu: toh mummy mai kiske saath khelunga........... chintu hi toh mera friend aur uske paapa kitne achche hain uss kitna saara toys lekar bhi dete hai

tappu: mere toh paapa bhi nahi hai, sirf daddu toys leke dete hai. Aap bhi nahi leke dete

(I realised how badly tappu was missing a father figure

Asin: tum apse chintu k ghar khelne nahi jaoge ....bas mene keh diya

Tappu: toh mai kiske sath khelunga

Asin: (pauses for a while)..........daddu k sath........tum sirf daddu k sath khelna thik hai

(a slight smile on the corner of the lips)

(suddenly you saw tappu entering your home and hugging you)

Tappu: dadduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m28s118.png]

( Tv on tha match chalu tha lekin mera nazar tumhare ghar ke darwaje pe tha )

( 1 ghante se dekh rha tha and then suddenly i saw ki darwaja khula and tappu came runnning out and came and entred my home and hugged my legs as he was small and i was in the rocking chair with  a hard erection for his mom)

are tappu 3 din se kidhar tha ye dekh chocolate laya hai daddu ne tere liye ( points at the glass table in the middle of the room jisme 10 alag alag type ke dairy milk chocolates rakha tha aur baar baar i was looking at the door ki iski maa kaha hai )

tappu beta mummy kaha hai ( i enquired with less voice)

( i was ready to give everything to get his mom in my house wo mehak lene ke liye betaab tha mai )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Tv on tha match chalu tha lekin mera nazar tumhare ghar ke darwaje pe tha )

( 1 ghante se dekh rha tha and then suddenly i saw ki darwaja khula and tappu came runnning out and came and entred my home and hugged my legs as he was small and i was in the rocking chair with  a hard erection for his mom)

are tappu 3 din se kidhar tha ye dekh chocolate laya hai daddu ne tere liye ( points at the glass table in the middle of the room jisme 10 alag alag type ke dairy milk chocolates rakha tha aur baar baar i was looking at the door ki iski maa kaha hai )

tappu beta mummy kaha hai ( i enquired with less voice)

( i was ready to give everything to get his mom in my house wo mehak lene ke liye betaab tha mai )

(I saw tappu directly running inside your house)

(I was little hesitant because of the awkward situations we were into)

tappu: mai ghar mein hi tha aur chintu k ghar mein bhi

Tappu: mamma toh ghar pa hai (this sentence made your glowing face sad)

(and suddenly I was on your door, with a bare neck, bare hands with just a pair of ear rings, wearing cotton saree covering the perfectly shaped milf body))

(all the body parts were correctly filled and in a perfect shape giving a look of a sexy widow)

Asin: Uncle ji...................wo tappu aaj se sirf yahin khelega (this cleared your thought that whatever happened in the morning is nothing to worry about)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h32m01s740.png]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:25 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I saw tappu directly running inside your house)

(I was little hesitant because of the awkward situations we were into)

tappu: mai ghar mein hi tha aur chintu k ghar mein bhi

Tappu: mamma toh ghar pa hai (this sentence made your glowing face sad)

(and suddenly I was on your door, with a bare neck, bare hands with just a pair of ear rings, wearing cotton saree covering the perfectly shaped milf body))

(all the body parts were correctly filled and in a perfect shape giving a look of a sexy widow)

Asin: Uncle ji...................wo tappu aaj se sirf yahin khelega (this cleared your thought that whatever happened in the morning is nothing to worry about)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h32m01s740.png]

( as i was enquiring tappu regarding where his mom was thats when i saw u at the door )

ohhh asinn.. ( a bit surprised and i jilted a bit seeing u at door like this)

( i stared at ur bare neck which had a fading mark of thread on ur neck which indicated it was not long ago that u removed mangalsutra and became a widow)

( ufff ur sleveless arms ...ur well covered cleavage jo 3 din pahle jiska 3 centimetre dikha ke mera hawas ka bhook bhadka diya tha )

ha ye tappu ka hi ghar hai wo yahi khelega 

( looking in ur eyes with a guilt and shame look ) wo maine fuk mara tha sukh to gya na ( again trying to cover up the fact that mai sungh rha jee bhar ke when i thought no one was there)

mai dhyaan rakhunga agar koi churaya to uski khair nhi ( looking at u and from eyes saying ki " sorry bhot bhooka tha aage se nhi hoga")

( carefully using my words and my rocking chair was no longer rocking and i was looking and saanse thame baitha tha not knowing what will be ur next move)
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:33 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i was enquiring tappu regarding where his mom was thats when i saw u at the door )

ohhh asinn.. ( a bit surprised and i jilted a bit seeing u at door like this)

( i stared at ur bare neck which had a fading mark of thread on ur neck which indicated it was not long ago that u removed mangalsutra and became a widow)

( ufff ur sleveless arms ...ur well covered cleavage jo 3 din pahle jiska 3 centimetre dikha ke mera hawas ka bhook bhadka diya tha )

ha ye tappu ka hi ghar hai wo yahi khelega 

( looking in ur eyes with a guilt and shame look ) wo maine fuk mara tha sukh to gya na ( again trying to cover up the fact that mai sungh rha jee bhar ke when i thought no one was there)

mai dhyaan rakhunga agar koi churaya to uski khair nhi ( looking at u and from eyes saying ki " sorry bhot bhooka tha aage se nhi hoga")

( carefully using my words and my rocking chair was no longer rocking and i was looking and saanse thame baitha tha not knowing what will be ur next move)

Asin: ji..ji (I only said ji ji to the sentences which you were using to try and cover up your action) woh rehne dijiye abb

(I walked inside the house, your rocking chair stopped rocking but something else was still rocking......your dick)

(A huge tent on the lungi, I looked at the poor thing which was in this condition only because of me)

(there was total silence for sometime)

Tappu: mummy dekhona daddu ne mere liye kitne chocolates le rakhe hai

(I also saw the love you were pouring on my son)

Asin: arrrhmmm (clearing throat) Uncle wo ghutna kaisa hai apka?(i looked at your erection then at your knee and then at you) Kahun toh thoda maalish kar deti hun. thoda sukoon milega

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m57s647.png]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:45 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: ji..ji (I only said ji ji to the sentences which you were using to try and cover up your action) woh rehne dijiye abb

(I walked inside the house, your rocking chair stopped rocking but something else was still rocking......your dick)

(A huge tent on the lungi, I looked at the poor thing which was in this condition only because of me)

(there was total silence for sometime)

Tappu: mummy dekhona daddu ne mere liye kitne chocolates le rakhe hai

(I also saw the love you were pouring on my son)

Asin: arrrhmmm (clearing throat) Uncle wo ghutna kaisa hai apka?(i looked at your erection then at your knee and then at you) Kahun toh thoda maalish kar deti hun. thoda sukoon milega

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m57s647.png]

( as u just said ji ji and trying to acknowledge what i said i was thinking did she bought my excuse)

( as u looked at the big tent in my lungi and then at my knee and asked how is my knee i kind of looked here and there  ) asin wo tiwari fir se aya to nhi na ( trying to show that i am still a good guy please dont think of me as a pervert)

( then when u offered to give malsih i thought woww lagta hai mera excuses man gyi i was thinking that u still didnt understood anything the hunger i have for u )

tel malish ? i mean tel malsih tumhara us din ka kafi acha tha  ( i asked just to confirm that we both are in same page ) umm ha wo waise kuch nhi ( looking at ur eyes and trying my luck) bas thoda sa hai hai wo dono ghutno me ( witth a slow voice trying not to show eagerness or hawas in anyway and u can see how eager and longing  i am for you )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 01:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u just said ji ji and trying to acknowledge what i said i was thinking did she bought my excuse)

( as u looked at the big tent in my lungi and then at my knee and asked how is my knee i kind of looked here and there  ) asin wo tiwari fir se aya to nhi na ( trying to show that i am still a good guy please dont think of me as a pervert)

( then when u offered to give malsih i thought woww lagta hai mera excuses man gyi i was thinking that u still didnt understood anything the hunger i have for u )

tel malish ? i mean tel malsih tumhara us din ka kafi acha tha  ( i asked just to confirm that we both are in same page ) umm ha wo waise kuch nhi ( looking at ur eyes and trying my luck) bas thoda sa hai hai wo dono ghutno me ( witth a slow voice trying not to show eagerness or hawas in anyway and u can see how eager and longing  i am for you )

Asin: Apke hote hue koi humein pareshan kar sakta hai kya.......nahi aaya tiwari

Asin: ji uncle ji........lekin uss din thik se maalish nahi kar paayi.........tel maalish se hi raahat milegi ( a wide smile on my face)

Asin: mujhe pata tha aap subah jhut bol rahe the...........koi nahi abb mai aa gayi hun na

Asin: Aap, jakar  bed par aram kijiye, mai tel halka sa garam karke laati hun

Asin: ya phir aap yahin rocking chair mein baithna pasand karoge?

(tappu was also placing around in the hall)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m53s565.png]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 02:01 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Apke hote hue koi humein pareshan kar sakta hai kya.......nahi aaya tiwari

Asin: ji uncle ji........lekin uss din thik se maalish nahi kar paayi.........tel maalish se hi raahat milegi ( a wide smile on my face)

Asin: mujhe pata tha aap subah jhut bol rahe the...........koi nahi abb mai aa gayi hun na

Asin: Aap, jakar  bed par aram kijiye, mai tel halka sa garam karke laati hun

Asin: ya phir aap yahin rocking chair mein baithna pasand karoge?

(tappu was also placing around in the hall)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m53s565.png]

( as u said ki mere hote hue koi pareshaan kr sakta hai i felt guilty as i was myself thinking of eating ur pussy and ass but actually i started helping u merely out of good faith and i didnt realized that i would turn out ot be a pervert like this sniffing ur panties like a dog)

( as u said ki tel malish se hi rahat milegi  i didnt said ki nhi nhi takleef mat lo all that formality but just looked at ur eyes and ur facial expression trying to figure out whether u know what i was doing in terrace or no) 

ha asin tum theek hi keh rhi ho agar tumne us din wo 5 minute ka malish nhi ki hoti shayad mai aaj langda rha hota ( over exaggarating to mke the process of malish feel very important when in fact us din ghutne pe kam ghutne ke upar jyada hath chalayi thi tune)

( then u said ki u know what i said in the morning is a lie) kis baat ka asin mai army se hu mai kabhi jhut nhi bolta mai tumhe certificate dikha dunga wo mera galantry award ka maine kabhi jhut nhi bola hai asin

( ek dum se badabadane laga mai and ek jhut ko dhakne dusra jhut kehte jaa rha tha aur yudh me mila galantry award ko as a certificate use krke ye sabit krne ki koshish kr rha tha ki mai kabhi jhut nhi kehta which was infact a lie galantry award is a symbol of my my bravery but yaha mai use as a symbol of truth dikhake na keval maine jhuth kaha but also showed ki i was not brave enough and acceppt kru ki " Ha maine tera panty sungha tha" )

( when u said koi nhi ) asin wo meri biwi ka kangan hai aur wo tum rak..h lo......( looking at ur face and trying to show ki dont go away kuch bhi krne tayyar hu mai)

( when u asked bistar pe ki rocking chair pe) jaha aap kaho wahi hoga asin sab tumhari marzi ( calling u aap instead of tum showed ki i was addicted to u unconsiously)

( but looking at the open door and baju me tappu koi chocolate se mila chota sa car toy glass table pe chala rha tha and thinking rocking chair pe kya soch ke keh rhi hai )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 02:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ki mere hote hue koi pareshaan kr sakta hai i felt guilty as i was myself thinking of eating ur pussy and ass but actually i started helping u merely out of good faith and i didnt realized that i would turn out ot be a pervert like this sniffing ur panties like a dog)

( as u said ki tel malish se hi rahat milegi  i didnt said ki nhi nhi takleef mat lo all that formality but just looked at ur eyes and ur facial expression trying to figure out whether u know what i was doing in terrace or no) 

ha asin tum theek hi keh rhi ho agar tumne us din wo 5 minute ka malish nhi ki hoti shayad mai aaj langda rha hota ( over exaggarating to mke the process of malish feel very important when in fact us din ghutne pe kam ghutne ke upar jyada hath chalayi thi tune)

( then u said ki u know what i said in the morning is a lie) kis baat ka asin mai army se hu mai kabhi jhut nhi bolta mai tumhe certificate dikha dunga wo mera galantry award ka maine kabhi jhut nhi bola hai asin

( ek dum se badabadane laga mai and ek jhut ko dhakne dusra jhut kehte jaa rha tha aur yudh me mila galantry award ko as a certificate use krke ye sabit krne ki koshish kr rha tha ki mai kabhi jhut nhi kehta which was infact a lie galantry award is a symbol of my my bravery but yaha mai use as a symbol of truth dikhake na keval maine jhuth kaha but also showed ki i was not brave enough and acceppt kru ki " Ha maine tera panty sungha tha" )

( when u said koi nhi ) asin wo meri biwi ka kangan hai aur wo tum rak..h lo......( looking at ur face and trying to show ki dont go away kuch bhi krne tayyar hu mai)

( when u asked bistar pe ki rocking chair pe) jaha aap kaho wahi hoga asin sab tumhari marzi ( calling u aap instead of tum showed ki i was addicted to u unconsiously)

( but looking at the open door and baju me tappu koi chocolate se mila chota sa car toy glass table pe chala rha tha and thinking rocking chair pe kya soch ke keh rhi hai )

Asin: Aap bhi na Uncle ji.......apko aise hi langade dedungi kya? usdin toh thik se kar bhi nahi paya tha

Asin: Arey arey!!!! aap toh serious ho gaye. Mujhe pura vishwas hai aap par. Kuch prove karne ki zarurat nahi hai 

(I place my hand on yours on the arm rest and gently rubbed it, as if indicated shaant ho jao kuch prove karne ki zarruat nahi I trust you)

Asin: Kangan!!! mai kaise............mai toh vidhwa huna....uski koi zarurat nahi

Asin: wo rocking chair mein hi karte hain. Tappu bhi nazron k saamne rahega

(so that both are cautious)

Asin: mai tel le aati hun

(I start walking towards the kitchen and suddenly turn and go and shut the door, then again went to get the oil)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h22m47s385.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 08:43 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Aap bhi na Uncle ji.......apko aise hi langade dedungi kya? usdin toh thik se kar bhi nahi paya tha

Asin: Arey arey!!!! aap toh serious ho gaye. Mujhe pura vishwas hai aap par. Kuch prove karne ki zarurat nahi hai 

(I place my hand on yours on the arm rest and gently rubbed it, as if indicated shaant ho jao kuch prove karne ki zarruat nahi I trust you)

Asin: Kangan!!! mai kaise............mai toh vidhwa huna....uski koi zarurat nahi

Asin: wo rocking chair mein hi karte hain. Tappu bhi nazron k saamne rahega

(so that both are cautious)

Asin: mai tel le aati hun

(I start walking towards the kitchen and suddenly turn and go and shut the door, then again went to get the oil)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h22m47s385.jpg]

( ur voice itself was making me go crazy the way u silently and calmly understands the situation and teases me at the same time)

( as u said ki u have trust on me) ha bas wo jaldi sukhana hi mera ekmatr maksat tha ( just to make sure thats what i was doing )

( as u hold my palm on arm chair i look at u and then at ur neck and ur shapely boobs and gulp down  and maintained pin drop silence)

( omg rocking chair me ye to abhi se mera 7 ya 8 inch tanka hai ab ye malish kregi apne hatho se 11 ka ho jayega bache ke samne kregi ...kuch pucha to kya batau ...i was concerned ki tappu kuch ulta seedha puchega kya bataunga)

( maine 2 din pahli hi nuru oil bhi kharida tha which was very slimy thinking ki kisi massage wali escort ko bula hi leta hu as raha nhi ja rha tha but i forgot ki kitchen me rakha hai )

[Image: aceite-de-masaje-erotico-fruits-250-ml_1_g.jpeg]

( i nodded my head when u said tel lekar aati hu )

( and then as u went to the door to close it i looked at ur ass shape uffffff man to kr rha tha bhediye jaise is gosh ko khane ki lekin chup chaap baitha rha )

( TV abhi bhi chalu tha aur jab mai tera gand tad rha tha tab commetry aya) Ohhhhh what a curve of the ball
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 08:52 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur voice itself was making me go crazy the way u silently and calmly understands the situation and teases me at the same time)

( as u said ki u have trust on me) ha bas wo jaldi sukhana hi mera ekmatr maksat tha ( just to make sure thats what i was doing )

( as u hold my palm on arm chair i look at u and then at ur neck and ur shapely boobs and gulp down  and maintained pin drop silence)

( omg rocking chair me ye to abhi se mera 7 ya 8 inch tanka hai ab ye malish kregi apne hatho se 11 ka ho jayega bache ke samne kregi ...kuch pucha to kya batau ...i was concerned ki tappu kuch ulta seedha puchega kya bataunga)

( maine 2 din pahli hi nuru oil bhi kharida tha which was very slimy thinking ki kisi massage wali escort ko bula hi leta hu as raha nhi ja rha tha but i forgot ki kitchen me rakha hai )

[Image: aceite-de-masaje-erotico-fruits-250-ml_1_g.jpeg]

( i nodded my head when u said tel lekar aati hu )

( and then as u went to the door to close it i looked at ur ass shape uffffff man to kr rha tha bhediye jaise is gosh ko khane ki lekin chup chaap baitha rha )

( TV abhi bhi chalu tha aur jab mai tera gand tad rha tha tab commetry aya) Ohhhhh what a curve of the ball

Asin: haan haan puri tarah se sukh gaye..bas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I was picking up the normal oil and saw this new bottle jo last time nahi tha)

(I heat the oil and bring it towards you)

(I came to you adjusted my pallu and sat on my knees close to your leg)

Asin: laayiye thoda paun aage kariye

(I was holding your feet but in rocking chair you cannot come mouch in front if you want to sit comfortably )

Asin: (Seeing you struggle) rehne di jiye mai hi aa jaati hun

(I has to stretch a bit to reach your knees which made you see my cleavage line)

(I start rolling the lungi upwards without even asking you)

[Image: 027a438b48e03c4ed5f4112fbb38b1a9.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:04 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: haan haan puri tarah se sukh gaye..bas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I was picking up the normal oil and saw this new bottle jo last time nahi tha)

(I heat the oil and bring it towards you)

(I came to you adjusted my pallu and sat on my knees close to your leg)

Asin: laayiye thoda paun aage kariye

(I was holding your feet but in rocking chair you cannot come mouch in front if you want to sit comfortably )

Asin: (Seeing you struggle) rehne di jiye mai hi aa jaati hun

(I has to stretch a bit to reach your knees which made you see my cleavage line)

(I start rolling the lungi upwards without even asking you)

[Image: 027a438b48e03c4ed5f4112fbb38b1a9.jpg]

( as u said ki ha ha sukh gye i looked at u in such a way as if saying mai bhi ek insaan hu )

( i was looking at tappu ki ye bechara kitna innocently khel rha hai wo toy car ke sath aur mai idhar uski maa pe tharak rha hu mai kitna ganda admi hu)

( and thats when u came with a bowl of warm oil aur neeche farsh pe baith gyi ur head at my knee level )

are waha neeche baithne me takleef kyu le rhi ho (acting all nice i actually loved it in rocking chair as soch rha tha bina iske notice kiye mai iska cleavage bhi dekh lunga aur ek newpaper godh me rakha tha acting as if mai paper padh lunga in the meantime but actually usse erection dhakhne ka planning tha mera)

( rocking chair se aage pair lane ki koshish ki but as u said ki u wil come forward i sat in a relaxed way and ur chin was just inches away from my knee )

( i was sensing a nice fragrance which was not in normal oil and thought ki ye konsa fragrance hai )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:13 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ki ha ha sukh gye i looked at u in such a way as if saying mai bhi ek insaan hu )

( i was looking at tappu ki ye bechara kitna innocently khel rha hai wo toy car ke sath aur mai idhar uski maa pe tharak rha hu mai kitna ganda admi hu)

( and thats when u came with a bowl of warm oil aur neeche farsh pe baith gyi ur head at my knee level )

are waha neeche baithne me takleef kyu le rhi ho (acting all nice i actually loved it in rocking chair as soch rha tha bina iske notice kiye mai iska cleavage bhi dekh lunga aur ek newpaper godh me rakha tha acting as if mai paper padh lunga in the meantime but actually usse erection dhakhne ka planning tha mera)

( rocking chair se aage pair lane ki koshish ki but as u said ki u wil come forward i sat in a relaxed way and ur chin was just inches away from my knee )

( i was sensing a nice fragrance which was not in normal oil and thought ki ye konsa fragrance hai )

(I slowly pulled the lungi and placed it just above your knee)

(then gently pour the oil in my palm and start applying it on both the knee)

(Gently massaging..........slowly with my soft hands)

Asin: Kuch nahi.......aap jaldi thik jo jaoge

(massaging for some more time)

Asin: Uncle ji raahat mil rahi hai?

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-02-01-12h59m44s375.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:25 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I slowly pulled the lungi and placed it just above your knee)

(then gently pour the oil in my palm and start applying it on both the knee)

(Gently massaging..........slowly with my soft hands)

Asin: Kuch nahi.......aap jaldi thik jo jaoge

(massaging for some more time)

Asin: Uncle ji raahat mil rahi hai?

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-02-01-12h59m44s375.jpg]

( u r sitting in middle of the knee and applying on both knee with ur soft soft silky palm with nice long manicured fingers and showing ur nice slevelss arms )

( as u raised lungi above my knee u can clearly see how newspaper on my lap is vibrating a bit )

( i was looking at the newspaper actingas if i am deriving no pleasure from ur massage and i am here reading current news when in fact peek krke tera cleavage dekh rha tha and ur bare neck )

( when u asked the question i was looking at ur cleavage line and thinking of laying on it as u pat my head like a nurturing mom )

( and ofcourse i missed what u asked and didnt even replied to u but peeking and staring at ur cleavage and arm rest pe zor se press krke control kiye jaa rha tha )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u r sitting in middle of the knee and applying on both knee with ur soft soft silky palm with nice long manicured fingers and showing ur nice slevelss arms )

( as u raised lungi above my knee u can clearly see how newspaper on my lap is vibrating a bit )

( i was looking at the newspaper actingas if i am deriving no pleasure from ur massage and i am here reading current news when in fact peek krke tera cleavage dekh rha tha and ur bare neck )

( when u asked the question i was looking at ur cleavage line and thinking of laying on it as u pat my head like a nurturing mom )

( and ofcourse i missed what u asked and didnt even replied to u but peeking and staring at ur cleavage and arm rest pe zor se press krke control kiye jaa rha tha )

(I kept rubbing your knee) chak cahk chak chak and the boobs jiggling

Asin: Uncle ji aram mil raha hai k nahi?

(Tappu came to me)

Tappu: Mummy ye kya kar rahi ho

Asin: beta wo tumne uss din daddu gir gaye thena toh daddu ko chot lagi hai.....

Tappu: achaaaaaaa (sees a pic of an aeroplane in the paper) ayiiii aeroplane 

(Pulls the paper from your hand and runs as if flying aeroplane)

Tappu: zzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Asin: bahot shaitan hai ye...................

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-02-01-13h00m25s462.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:57 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I kept rubbing your knee) chak cahk chak chak and the boobs jiggling

Asin: Uncle ji aram mil raha hai k nahi?

(Tappu came to me)

Tappu: Mummy ye kya kar rahi ho

Asin: beta wo tumne uss din daddu gir gaye thena toh daddu ko chot lagi hai.....

Tappu: achaaaaaaa (sees a pic of an aeroplane in the paper) ayiiii aeroplane 

(Pulls the paper from your hand and runs as if flying aeroplane)

Tappu: zzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Asin: bahot shaitan hai ye...................

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-02-01-13h00m25s462.jpg]

( i never thought that u this day would come ki u are on ur knees sitting in between my legs and applying oil and pressing some points on my knee and massaging which was making ur cleavage shape contract and expand making it a small line and ur boobs were jiggling to a bit )

( as u asked rahat mil rha hai ki nhiii ) hmmmmmmmmmmm ( i just like a mute just made a sound instead of acknowledging it )

( even ur nails were making me hard ) flapppppppppp flappppppppppppp flapppppppppppp ( newspaper litterally moving up and down as if someone is not letting it rest calmly aur fan bhi peeche tha so there is no way its moving because of fan)

( uhhhhhh iska sleveless arms sunghna hai mmmmmmmmmmmmmm u can feel how i am exhaling )

( i looked at tappu and seeing in his eyes i was hoping ki ise kuch galat na lage) 

hmmm ha dard hai waha pe ( just to add on to ur explanation to tappu ) tappu beta mummy ilaaj kr rhi hai 

( and thats when paper leke bhaag gya ) tappu wo paoper wapas....( but it was too late ki paper leke bhaag gya leaving me embarassaed as my 11 incher bbc was 9 inch hard in lungi and andar chaddi tense ho rha tha can be realized pretty easily as dick was moving from here to there as if koi tadapta hua saap ho )

wo wo...wo tel se.. ha rahat milti hai looking at ur eyes to see ki kuch galat to nhi soch rhi hai)

kash aap meri bahu hoti ( i said a very big statement trying to say that i am a good guy ) itna caring mentality kisime nhi dekha 

( trying to praise u and cover up about erection so u dont look at it )
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 10:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i never thought that u this day would come ki u are on ur knees sitting in between my legs and applying oil and pressing some points on my knee and massaging which was making ur cleavage shape contract and expand making it a small line and ur boobs were jiggling to a bit )

( as u asked rahat mil rha hai ki nhiii ) hmmmmmmmmmmm ( i just like a mute just made a sound instead of acknowledging it )

( even ur nails were making me hard ) flapppppppppp flappppppppppppp flapppppppppppp ( newspaper litterally moving up and down as if someone is not letting it rest calmly aur fan bhi peeche tha so there is no way its moving because of fan)

( uhhhhhh iska sleveless arms sunghna hai mmmmmmmmmmmmmm u can feel how i am exhaling )

( i looked at tappu and seeing in his eyes i was hoping ki ise kuch galat na lage) 

hmmm ha dard hai waha pe ( just to add on to ur explanation to tappu ) tappu beta mummy ilaaj kr rhi hai 

( and thats when paper leke bhaag gya ) tappu wo paoper wapas....( but it was too late ki paper leke bhaag gya leaving me embarassaed as my 11 incher bbc was 9 inch hard in lungi and andar chaddi tense ho rha tha can be realized pretty easily as dick was moving from here to there as if koi tadapta hua saap ho )

wo wo...wo tel se.. ha rahat milti hai looking at ur eyes to see ki kuch galat to nhi soch rhi hai)

kash aap meri bahu hoti ( i said a very big statement trying to say that i am a good guy ) itna caring mentality kisime nhi dekha 

( trying to praise u and cover up about erection so u dont look at it )

tappu: ok dadduuuuuuuuuuuu

Asin: hehehe............uske liye apka beta hona chahiye tha..............par aap toh akele (stops abruptly as I didn't want to hurt you)

(but the dick was your dick, chupa chupa k kitna chupate)

Asin: Aur ye kya aap aap laga rakha hai subah se hmmmmmmmmmm?

(i start sliding the oil filled palm below your knees then coming upwards)

(i saw the dick growing and the fact that mai apne bachche k samne paraye mard ki massage kar rahi thi excited you more)

(plan ulta pad gaya)

Asin: waise uncle ji ek baat puchun............ aap aise tanhayi mein kaise reh lete ho?

Asin: kabh kisika sath  nahi chaha?

(you could feel the hand going above the knee level now?

[Image: b3326f1605fa688fa7479867a8543114.jpg]
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 10:21 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: tappu: ok dadduuuuuuuuuuuu

Asin: hehehe............uske liye apka beta hona chahiye tha..............par aap toh akele (stops abruptly as I didn't want to hurt you)

(but the dick was your dick, chupa chupa k kitna chupate)

Asin: Aur ye kya aap aap laga rakha hai subah se hmmmmmmmmmm?

(i start sliding the oil filled palm below your knees then coming upwards)

(i saw the dick growing and the fact that mai apne bachche k samne paraye mard ki massage kar rahi thi excited you more)

(plan ulta pad gaya)

Asin: waise uncle ji ek baat puchun............ aap aise tanhayi mein kaise reh lete ho?

Asin: kabh kisika sath  nahi chaha?

(you could feel the hand going above the knee level now?

[Image: b3326f1605fa688fa7479867a8543114.jpg]

( when u said ki mera beta nhi hai koi nhi hai i felt loneliness and i felt as if u are the only one who even cares remotely about me)

to kya bulau aap ko pahle asin beta bulata tha aapko wo pasand nhi aaya itni achi ghar ki mahila ko respect se hi bulana chahiye na 

( sara lecture to de rha tha respect dena chahiye and all lekin lund chaddi me tanak ke hard tha jiska halchal lungi me saaf saaf dikh rha tha and use chupane ke sare raste bhi band the as my chair was in the middle of the room aaju baju me kuch hai nhi ab jiska istemal krke crotch ko dhaku)

( now u moved ur palm a bit above knees ) hmmm ( i just grunted a bit as it was done when i didnt expected) uhh ( muted the grunt as soon as possble)

( mera lund itna bada tha ki left thigh pe poora 9 inch se bada hoke 9.6 inch ka ho chuka tha aur chaddi ke end se bahar fudakne ke nikalne ki uski independednt ki koshish chalu tha )

rehna pad jata hai asin jeena padta hai kuch kuch zindagi me sehna padta hai ( was thinking about my wifes death which happened 14 years ago and felt guilty about u massaging my knees and my dick getting erect)

kuch sawalo ka jawab nhi hota kuch dard ka ilaaj nhi hota ( lambi chaudhi phylosophical baat kiya )
Like Reply