Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
i kust finished this stiry , it is very hot and excellent naration of storyyy.I can give this is the.best story on this site
[+] 1 user Likes rajeshhyd's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Disappointing update...
No problems with interfaith but Pakistani...
Nada

You should've explored her with Janus/Abdul/Yousef rather than giving a no no by her

But your political build up is good ???
Some imagination you got there dude
Like Reply
wow wow wow mind blogging update welcome back
Like Reply
U cannot impress everyone..... It was damn gooooodd
Like Reply
Everyone's wait is doesn't wentin vain author gave an massive blockbuster story I really felt like watching some series like mirzapur or money heist wow autho
r very nice update in future I will expect more story like this wt a twist in middle wow wow but don't make us to wait for an update if u have any problem at least comments here we will wait but I loved this story give updates very quickly that is the only one request to you otherwise i will call u as xossipy best author ur thinking skills wow man amazing
Like Reply
Amazing woork dear writer very good work
Love this story plz continue to write
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 12:56 AM)Rocky the millf hunter Wrote: Everyone's wait is doesn't wentin vain author gave an massive blockbuster story I really felt like watching some series like mirzapur or money heist wow autho
r very nice update in future I will expect more story like this wt a twist in middle wow wow but don't make us to wait for an update if u have any problem at least comments here we will wait but I loved this story give updates very quickly that is the only one request to you otherwise i will call u as xossipy best author ur thinking skills wow man amazing

Absolutely correct
Like Reply
(27-06-2022, 06:35 PM)EvilStone Wrote: Disappointing update...
No problems with interfaith but Pakistani...
Nada

You should've explored her with Janus/Abdul/Yousef rather than giving a no no by her

But your political build up is good ???
Some imagination you got there dude

This is just a story bhai...
Why you are thinking like that
May this also possible that this is the plan of shalini as she want all info from kadar
May be she want to expose him
Like Reply
what do you think about Shalini's feeling about Kadar?
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

Like Reply
A long awaited update. absolutely fabulous. i think kadar should stay in shalini's life a little more just for pleasure only.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
I think kadar should meet Shalini again when sahlini will go to Maldives.
Like Reply
(28-06-2022, 09:49 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: what do you think about Shalini's feeling about Kadar?

Shalini know the deeds of kadar
May be she would try taking his help to expose link 
With the other politician and the beccome powerful politician

Or may be she wants to expose kadar
If she is sgathering something thn she would try for somthing
Like Reply
shalini should tease more with kadir before actuvala action.

Waiting for big update
Like Reply
When we can expect next update author u owe our time author to wait till the update arrive so u have to upload atleast another 2-3updates kindly publish the next 2-3updates quickly ASAP Author we want another 2-3updates remember this
Like Reply
Waiting for another 2-3 large updates ASAP
Like Reply
Super slut story. Kadar may use his power to kidnap anjali and then bed shalini
Like Reply
Very nice. Now kadar is going to fuck mother and daughter.
Like Reply
What do you think about quality Anjali and Kadar?
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

Like Reply
increase chat and Romantic talk between shaliji and others, Waiting for big big updates from you today.
Like Reply
(01-07-2022, 08:44 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: What do you think about quality Anjali and Kadar?

It is obvious he is intelligent. Initially, he developed a good relationship with the child so he could catch her mother easily.
Like Reply