Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
SEXUAL INDEPENDENCE OF AN INDIAN HOUSEWIFE

My wife Priya and I are in our late 20s, have been married for 4 years, and have been living in America for over a year in a Midwestern town. I am a tech consultant and she was a school teacher back home in India. We were high school sweethearts, so even though we have been married only four years, we have been together for almost 15 years. We moved to the US because I got a great job offer from a rapidly growing biotech firm. They were willing to pay me a six figure salary and sponsor green cards for me and Priya.
Initially after we moved to the US, the plan was to have our first baby that Priya
would stay home and look after. But after months of trying, when we couldn't conceive, we went to doctors and found out that there was a problem with her tubes and she could never conceive. After the disappointment of never being able to conceive ebbed, Priya decided that she wanted to become a school teacher again. So she decided to enroll in an education degree program in a local community college.
We pretty much settled into a regular routine - me with my job and Priya with her classes.
She was delighted with the coursework, her instructors and the overall program, and the determination to become a school teacher in the US seemed to make her forget her inability to have kids. All her classes during the first semester were timed such that I'd drop her off at the college on my way to work at 9 am and pick her up on the way back at 6 pm. But in the second semester, her classes ended at 2 pm. So I could still drop her to school, but she either had to sit around doing nothing for four hours waiting for me, or then take a bus. And waiting for a bus in the brutal Midwestern winter was not something one looks forward to. So we decided to buy a second car, this one for her.
Priya was very excited about what would be the first ever car that would be exclusively hers. She started making decisions about the model and the color of the car, as well as about some features she wanted pre-installed. And she was being very finicky. When the second semester was just about to start, she finally picked one to buy, the dealer told us that the particular model we wanted in the particular color Priya had her mind set on, would take 2 months to be delivered. I suggested that she should get it in another color, because a 2 month delay would mean either sitting around for 4 hours when her classes ended early, or then taking a bus in the cold weather. But Priya was adamant. She said she would wait everyday for two months at college, or if she got too bored, take the bus home. She was so hell-bent on getting that particular car, I had to relent. For the first week or so, she waited at school for me to pick her up. But one day in the
second week, I got a call from her at 2 pm.
"Hi Ajit!" she said sounding very happy.
"Hi honey, what's up?" I asked.
"Great news. I am getting a ride home from a classmate today." she said, almost giggling with delight.
"Oh, that's nice. Who is it?" I asked.
"Guy named Ramon. Our house is on his way back."
"Cool. So you won't have to wait for me today." I said.
"Yeah!"
That's when I heard the beep of call waiting.
"Anyway, I am getting another call. I'll see you at home." I said and hung up.
When I got home, Priya told me that Ramon had offered to drop her home everyday if she liked, and asked me if she should accept. I said why not. It was great that her ordeal of having to wait for me would not last for two months. I suggested that she offer to split the fuel expenses. The next day, Priya said she had offered to split the expenses, but Ramon had refused saying it wasn't necessary.
Which did not surprise me at all. Men are always happy to pay for good looking women.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
And as far as looks go, Priya was a bombshell. At 5 ft 3 she wasn't tall enough to become a model. But if not for her height, she easily could have become one. She had a flawless milky white complexion and a heart-shaped face with grey eyes. As if the face itself wasn't attractive enough, she had perfectly shaped 34C boobs without any sag, and an hourglass figure with a petite waist and a curvy well rounded ass. And below the ass, she had the slender and contoured legs of a goddess. My wife always drew second and even third glances from strangers, which always made me feel lucky that I managed to bag her early in high school. Because there was no way a beauty like her would have reached adulthood  without being pursued by dozens of eligible men more attractive than me.
So I could understand why Ramon was happy to have my beautiful wife in his car every day and not take any money for it. I am sure he would have paid her to let him drop her home. he had to have been attracted to her. Few men weren't.
And sure enough, a couple of days later, I got the evidence of his being attracted to her.
"Something awkward happened today." Priya said to me as soon as I stepped in the door.
"Is that so?" I asked.
"Today, when Ramon drove me here and I was about to get out of the car, he asked me if I'd like to go have coffee with him." she said, blushing a bit.
"Ah ha. And what did you say?"
"I didn't know what exactly he meant. If he was asking just as a friend or something else.
I mean, he knows I am married. So it couldn't have been like a date type thing, right?"
Priya asked me sincerely.
"How would I know? I have never even met the guy. Anyway, what did you say?" I asked.
"I just said I had homework to do, so maybe some other time." she said.
"You said some other time?"
"I know. I was just sort of avoiding it. But that actually made him happy. He said sure, we could do it some other time. When? let's make a date. And then took out his palm pilot and started looking at his calendar!" she said.
"Well, what do you expect? So what did you say?" I asked.
"Nothing. I just said, no, I am not sure of my plans. And I just got out of the car and came inside." she said.
"Hmmm. OK."
"So what do you think, Ajit?"
"What do I think about what, honey?"
"Should I just stop getting a ride from him?" she asked, with a worried look on her face.
I thought about her question. Actually, I pretended to think about her question. Because
truth is told, the idea of some guy flirting with my wife turned me on a little bit. I had always enjoyed reading erotic stories where men liked to see their wives with others. And I had fantasized very often about Priya and other men. But I had never quite mustered up the courage to actually share these fantasies with her. And now that there was an actual guy flirting with her, I was intrigued to see how the situation would unfold.
"No, that'd be silly." I finally said. "So he asked you out. who wouldn't? You're a bomb, and you know it."
"Ajit!!" she said blushing.
"Oh yeah, you're a bomb. In fact if you were married to someone else, I'd still want to go after you." I said, pulling her in my arms.
"He he, you're such a rogue." she said, and hid her face in my chest.
"That I am. But anyway, seriously, I don't think it's that big a deal. You should still take rides from him. We're in America now. People asking each other out on dates is normal.
And refusing them is normal too." I said.
And that's where the matter ended. Or so I thought for a couple of days, because Priya didn't bring up Ramon and I didn't ask about him either.
Like Reply
But then one day, as we were having dinner talking about each other's days, Priya suddenly said,
"You know, this Ramon guy is getting very naughty with each passing day."
"What? what do you mean each passing day?" I asked, surprised and a little curious.
"Well, ever since that day when he asked me for the coffee thing, he has been acting a lot more flirtatiously." she said looking at me.
"How so?" I asked.
"Well, honestly, nothing really too drastic. But not too minor either. He compliments me on what I am wearing or how I look."
"Yeah, but that's normal, isn't it?" I asked.
"Yes, but sometimes it is beyond just the "you look pretty today" which other people say too. Like two days back, he told me how my eyes are enchanting, and how once he looks into them, it is very difficult to look away." she said, shrugging.
"Ok..." this was getting interesting.
"And yesterday he said I had the most perfect luscious lips he had ever seen. Not too thin, not too pouty. And he envied you for getting to kiss them whenever you wanted." She said.
"Wow. That is some heavy flirting." I said, getting a little excited at the idea.
"Anyway, I didn't pay much attention to that. But then, today he asked me on a date again. This time dinner and drinks downtown." she said.
"What?" I said, almost spitting my food out. I was not surprised that he asked Priya out, but that she seemed so calm about it.
"Yeah, but don't worry. I firmly refused. And then I told him that all his flirting and comments and everything was making me uncomfortable and I was thinking of not taking rides from him any more." she said.
"Oh, so what did he say?" I asked.
"He got very apologetic. Said he was sorry if he was crossing any lines and he didn't mean to. And that the flirting and everything was just for fun. And if it made me uncomfortable, he would stop." she said and continued, "He said he found me very attractive physically, but was not really interested in me romantically. So I should not worry and that from now on he would behave like a gentleman."
"Hmm...fair enough. Like I said, what man wouldn't be attracted to you physically?"
"So I have decided that I will see how he acts tomorrow. If he continues to be weird, I'll just wait for you to pick me up."
The next day, Priya told me, with a big sense of relief that Ramon had been perfectly gentlemanly, like he used to be in the initial days. No compliments, no looks, no flirting. I was a little disappointed to be honest, but she seemed happy. Which was all that mattered.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
A couple more weeks passed by and Priya's car was just a month away from being delivered. In those times, I asked her a couple of times about Ramon, but she always said he was being decent so I didn't pursue the questioning much. However, over the last 3-4 days, I had begun to notice a change in Priya's mood. She always seemed very quiet, or lost in thoughts. Often, I'd catch her staring into nothingness as if thinking really hard about something. But when I asked her what she was thinking about, she usually said it was about something she was taught in class. But I couldn't help but wonder if she was hiding something from me and if it had to do with Ramon.
Then one night, my suspicions were confirmed. Priya had been even quieter than usual.
We were both in bed, reading. I was reading a novel, and she was reading notes from class. Suddenly she put her notes down and looking straight ahead, said to me,
"Ajit, I need to tell you something."
"Okay, tell me." I said, relieved that finally she was sharing something.
"Well, don't get mad. But over the last few days, there have been a few....happenings that I should have probably told you right away." she said.
"What happenings?" I asked.
"Well, I first thought it was just a minor thing I could put an end to right away. So I didn't want to bother you with it and get you worried. But I feel like I am lying to you by not telling it and.."
"Priya! Stop with the explanations and just get to the point." I said impatiently.
"Okay." she said and took a long pause. "Where do I begin?"
"Just tell me from the start." I said.
"Well, a few days back I had to hand in an important assignment. But I forgot it at home on the table. Just slipped my mind completely. So I told the instructor that, but she didn't believe me. She said I was making an excuse because I had not done it. And she would give me a zero on it if I didn't get it to her within an hour."
"Alright. So?" I asked.
"So that day it was snowing a lot, so the buses were running late. And I called up a cab company but they said they couldn't send anyone over for 45 minutes. Which meant the deadline would pass. I tried calling you but it went to voicemail because you were in a meeting" Priya said, looking very sad. I did remember when she had called me but I could not call back because of an important meeting.
"Well, I was just sitting there, on the verge of crying when Ramon passed by on his way to another class. He asked me why I looked so upset and I told him. He very nicely offered to drive me over right away. I tried to say no, because that meant he would have to miss his class. but he insisted. And he had been such a gentleman for a while. So I accepted his offer of help. He drove me home in the heavy snowfall and I was able to submit the assignment just in time before the one hour deadline ran out."
"Okay. I still don't see..."
"I'm getting to it. I came out of the instructor's office submitting the assignment, and I was so happy and relieved that I was almost jumping with joy. Ramon, who was waiting outside, asked - she took it? And I nodded happily. And then he opened his arms saying -
Yayy! And I just got caught up in the moment and hugged him, saying thank you a lot of times." Priya said and paused.
"That's it? A hug? That's what you are so upset about." I said and she looked at me pointedly, so I said "There's more, right?"
"Yes, well, initially he was hugging me very normally, like a friend. But then he sort of pulled me closer, held me in a tight embrace and kissed me on my neck."
"Oh."
"And I am sorry Ajit, but to be honest that really felt nice at that moment. I should have immediately pulled back. But for some reason I didn't."

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Thanks to all readers for crossing 50000 viewership , a real surprise for a thread with old retrieved stories only !!!!

Namaskar Heart Namaskar Heart Iex
Like Reply
Nice compilations
Like Reply
"How does he look?" I asked and Priya  stared at me for a moment before answering.

"He looks very handsome and athletic. Tall, well-built, great body. Yes, to be honest that sort of played a role in it too. He is kinda attractive. Anyway, when I didn't react to his kissing my neck, and just stayed like that in his arms, he took it as a signal to do more. So he raised his face from my neck, pulled my head back a little and......and started kissing me....on the lips"

"What?" I asked, more in shock than anger.

"But it didn't last very long." Priya  added hastily. "Barely a second, and I came to my senses and pulled away. So it didn't last very long.......that time."

"That time? There were other times?"

"After that I pulled away and sort of ran to the bathroom. Then I went to the next class and avoided him for a while. Then when classes ended, I decided to just take a bus. So I was waiting at the bus stop in heavy snow. That's when he pulled up in his car and insisted that I get in so that we could talk. It was snowing really badly and I was feeling very cold so after refusing a couple of times, I got in. After I got in, he started talking. He said that he had always been very attracted to me physically and clearly I was too. So he said why not just try a little bit of no-strings-attached, no emotional-complications fun? I said I have a husband. He replied by saying so what? He had a girlfriend too. A little bit of indulgence makes relationships stronger."

"Hmmm." I said, with a poker face.

"Anyway, I said I could never cheat on my husband. And he said he wouldn't push me anywhere i didn't want to go. He wasn't even asking for sex. Just a kiss for now. A proper kiss. I shook my head. He said think about it and then silently kept driving. As I sat in the car I decided this had gone too far. After he dropped me off, I would thank him and then refuse to get a ride with him again. By the time we reached here, I had made up my mind to just walk away and end it. And never tell you about it, Because it was just a small mistake." she said.

"But that didn't happen, did it?" I asked and Priya  shook her head.

"Here's what happened. Once he stopped in front of our house, I turned to him and was about to say something when he said - I can see from your face what your answer is going to be. And you probably don't want me to give you rides home either. And I understand. But can I just ask just one final thing? A favor or something...maybe a thank you for my helping you today? So I asked him what he wanted. and he said, just a kiss. One kiss, that's all."

"Maybe it was his mentioning the assignment favor that made me feel a little guilty. And maybe, to be honest, I was a little curious to see how it would feel to kiss another man apart from you. Whatever it was, I nodded. And as soon as I did he leaned over, put his arm around my shoulder and started kissing me. Very....passionately."

"Was it a short kiss?" I asked.

"No, it was a long lingering kiss. I liked it. He is a great kisser. You are great too, he is just different. And I don't know, maybe I liked the novelty in variety. But yes, I loved it. And we kissed for about a minute or so. Then he broke the kiss and looked at me. Somehow looking at his face brought me down to earth and I immediately got out of the car and ran into the house."

"And?" I asked.

"And" she continued "the next day, I should have just taken the bus or asked you to pick me up. But somehow, I just fell into the spell. When he pulled up the car near the college exit, I got in. He drove me home, and again we kissed, for longer."

"Was it just a kiss or more?" I asked.

"For a couple of days, it was just the kiss. At the end when he dropped me home. I kept telling myself that a kiss was no big deal. But today it went a little further." she said.

I wanted to ask how much further. But I stayed silent, waiting for her to volunteer the information.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
"Today, after he stopped the car in front of the house, we started kissing goodbye. And a little while into the kiss, I felt his hand go under my coat and rest on my stomach over the sweater. I was wearing a top, a thick sweater and jeans with the thick woolen coat. Before when we had kissed, he did touch me here or there. But all those layers of clothing meant he couldn't really fondle me. Today he slipped his hand, first under the jacket, then slowly under the sweater, and finally inside my top. And Ajit, I am sorry if this makes you hate me, but I liked the new touch of a new man. My brain kept saying I should stop it, but my body wouldn't obey. And before I knew it, his hands were inside my bra cups, fondling my boobs and playing with my nipples."

I stayed absolutely silent. Mainly because I was grappling with my own conflicting emotions of arousal and jealousy.

"Then when he started taking his hand behind my back to unhook my bra, I suddenly came to my senses, and pushed him away. He sat back, looking a bit upset. I just gave him a quick look of anger and adjusted my clothes and got out of the car. And after that, I have been agonizing about telling you all this. And now I have told it to you." Priya  said and finally fell silent.

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

I quietly looked at her. She looked back. Then I said,

"I need some time alone to think."

She nodded, and I got up and went to the living room and lay down on the couch. I thought things over. Everything. Honestly. And after an hour I went back to the bedroom. Priya  was sitting on the bed with her arms around her knees, looking petrified. When she saw me walk in, she stared at me with fear-filled eyes. I sat down next to her, put my arm around her shoulder and started talking. and it was a long conversation, so I will just summarize the main points.

I told her that I loved her more than anything in the world. And that I had loved all these years we had together. But it was natural for a sense of sameness to set in, especially in the physical domain, after these many years together. So I could understand why she did what she did. And truth be told, I might have done the same thing or even more if an attractive woman had courted me ardently like Ramon had. I also told her that I have had fantasies for a couple of years about her being with another man. And an attractive woman like her deserves to taste more of life if she wants to. I did not have any expectations or boundaries for her in terms of what she did physically as long as she stayed emotionally faithful to me. I would not get upset if she did anything, literally anything, I emphasized. I would not leave her, but I had two conditions. One, that she should be honest to me about everything, and tell me whatever happened in great detail like she did today. And two, if I get a chance to be with another woman, she should not be upset.

Priya  said she was surprised that I was reacting so open-mindedly and was not angry at her. She admitted that over the years, she had found a lot of men attractive and had often fantasized about them, but never did anything out of love for me. But as the years went by, the yearning for trying someone else kept growing. Especially since so many men of all types kept flirting with her. But even now, she was not sure if she wanted to actually sleep with a man or just do other stuff short of it. Maybe she would be satisfied with the high she got from just kissing and fondling with Ramon. Maybe not. She was not sure. What she was sure of was that I was the only man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and I was the only one she could ever be emotionally attracted and connected to. So no matter what she did, she would never leave me either. As far as the conditions were concerned, she accepted both of them. She would tell me honestly and in detail about whatever she did with Ramon. And she would not mind if I fooled around with another woman. Her only condition was that I should not tell her about my dalliances. She said she understood why i wanted to hear everything in detail about her, but she did not want the same thing.

And with that understanding reached, we hugged each other and made gentle passionate love that night.

Like Reply
The next couple of days, I was really busy at work because of an upcoming deadline. I would get home really late, close to midnight when Priya  would either be studying or sleeping. I felt tempted to ask her every day what happened, but did not feel like disturbing her studies or sleep. In the morning, we'd both be in a rush to get ready and leave, so we couldn't talk much then either. Finally, on the fourth day when my deadline was met, I came home at a reasonable hour in the evening.

When I got home, Priya  was taking a nap on the couch. She usually didn't take naps during the day, so I wondered what exactly had happened to tire her out so much. I thought about waking her up to ask, but she looked so peaceful, I let her sleep. I sat on a chair next to her, reading a book. An hour or so later, Priya  woke up, saw me and smiled.

"Hi sweetie." she said, and got up and kissed me long and hard.

"Wow, you seem to have had an interesting day." I asked when she broke the kiss.

"Yesssss. So are you ready for my Ramon updates?" she said, planting herself in my lap.

"Yes. Have you had sex with him yet?" I asked.

"No." she replied matter of factly, "But things have moved ahead a lot. Here's what's been happening", and she started telling me.

The day after we had our long talk, Priya  got into the car with Ramon to be dropped home. Usually he didn't make any reference to their making out while driving, and didn't' make any advances until they were outside our house. But that day, he asked her if she was OK with going to a more private spot. She agreed. So on the way home, he pulled the car off the road into wooded area, and came to a stop. He left the engine and the heater running, obviously, because the mercury was way below zero. He then unbuckled his seat belt, leaned to his right and started kissing her. Priya  kissed him back passionately, for the first time using her tongue, which got Ramon very excited. In no time, his hands were inside her coat, massaging her boobs over the sweater and when she didn't resist, inside the sweater and the top, and inside her bra cups, fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples. When she didn't resist, he made the move that had made her stop last time. Slid his hand to the back. he was delighted when she did not stop him and he unhooked her bra.

With the bra unhooked, he got better access to her boobs. He now slid both his hands under her cups and started fondling her boobs roughly. After a couple of minutes, he took her coat off, and then her sweater, top and bra, neither of which she stopped him from doing. Ramon was now getting really excited at how well things were going. So excited, that Priya  could see his erection poking through the front of his jeans. After he got her topless and started playing with her tits, she reached her left hand over and felt the bulge in his pants. The size of the bulge seemed very impressive, so she tried to unbutton and unzip his jeans, but could not do it with her left hand. But Ramon realized what she was trying to do and happily opened his jeans. He then got back to mauling her tits with his hands and mouth as she slowly slid the front of his underwear down, and felt his erect dick.

Without any hesitation, Priya  told me it was longer and thicker than mine. Mine is a 6 incher with a decent girth. She said he must be around 8 inches with twice the girth. That made me feel a little emasculated, but also excited at the thought of my wife playing with a big thick cock. She played with the impressive cock for a while, running her fingers up and down it, and grabbing it in her fist and pumping it for a bit. Ramon meanwhile decided to strike while the iron was hot and with his right hand started unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, which he managed to do very easily. He told her to lift her ass, and when she did, slid her jeans and panties down to her knees. After that he started playing with her clit and fingered her pussy. This got Priya  really horny, but it also made her realize that she was moving faster than she wanted.

Like Reply
She curtly told him to stop. He did and leaned back in frustration. Priya  said this was going a bit too rapidly. So as a compromise, Ramon suggested that they both masturbate while watching each other. She didn't feel comfortable masturbating in front of him yet, although she wanted to do so really badly. At the same time, she was really fascinated by his huge dick. So she suggested that instead, she could give him a blowjob. Ramon, obviously delighted, agreed and Priya  bent her head down and took his dick in her mouth.

"Wait a minute." I interrupted. "You voluntarily gave him a blowjob?"

Priya  nodded shyly

"But I have to beg you to give me blowjobs." I protested. "Blowjobs from you are like national holidays, just a few a year!"

"Obviously, that will change now, Ajit." she said with a wink.

"It’s  better! Anyway, go on."

Priya  took his dick in her mouth and started sucking on it hungrily. As she did it, Ramon played with her magnificent ass, fondling and spanking it. this sudden progress in their games had turned on Ramon a little too much. He didn't last very long and within minutes, started cumming in her mouth.

"Let me guess. Another change. You swallowed, right" I asked and she nodded again.

She said she didn't feel great swallowing his cum, which is why as soon as it was done, she told him that was enough for that day. She put all her clothes back on, he zipped his jeans and he dropped her home.

The next two days were pretty much a replay of that day, except that Ramon got Priya  completely naked. On the way to our house, Ramon would pull over in some remote spot and they would go at it. The action stayed limited to fondling and blowjobs. She still didn't feel comfortable letting him finger her. but she had done it to herself multiple times each day after coming home. Ramon, who had been initially happy with the big jumps in what they were doing, started demanding more.

So on the fourth day, that is today, they moved a little bit further. She finally gave in to his constant demands of letting him fingers her, but said she still wasn't ready for his tongue. Ramon agreed and started fingering her. Within a few minutes, he had gotten her so worked up with his skillful fingers that when he asked once more if he could go down on her, her answer changed to yes. Priya  said that his tongue is also long, thick and kinda raspy and the way he licked her felt so much better than the way I did. Within thirty seconds of his tongue going to work on her clit, she started orgasming. Her first orgasm in Ramon's presence. He loved how noisy she was when she came and how she uttered a lot of expletives.

"Expletives?" I asked quizzically.

"Yeah, like fuck, cunt, dick, etc." Priya  said.

She loved his oral skills so much that she made him go down on her four more times during the next half an hour, each time, cumming harder than she had before. So that was what got her tired enough to nap in the day, I realized. But she sucked his dick only once, refusing to do it the second time he got hard, because her jaw was hurting. So for the umpteenth time, Ramon suggested that she let him fuck her in the cunt. Which she refused again, saying "it wasn't time yet". That pissed him off a lot, and he threw a small tantrum, sulking. usually she would call for the end of day's play. This time he started getting dressed first and told her that he would drive her home. All through the drive, he was sulking, and Priya  stayed silent. After he dropped her off, he sped away without even saying goodbye or kissing her.

"So what do you think?" Priya  asked me.

Like Reply
By now, I was so horny and had been hard for so long that instead of responding, I just pounced on her. We had sex right there on the couch, but instead of cumming in her cunt, I took it out, and came in her mouth and watched as she hungrily swallowed. We cuddled for a while and then I got hard again, and took her to the bedroom and fucked her.

After we were both spent and tired, she said

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Huh?" I asked, unable to remember.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what I should do next? Should I let him have what he wants?"

"You mean should you let him fuck you?"

"Yeah."

"It's up to you, honey. I told you, I am okay with anything you do as long as you are truthful to me. And you don't get emotionally involved." I said.

Priya  started laughing very hard uncontrollably. I asked her what was the matter, but she laughed for at least two minutes before answering,

"Ajit, the idea of me getting emotionally involved with Ramon is just too funny for me. Seriously, you should meet him and you'll see why. He is very dumb, kind of a baby, and except for a good body, big dick and sexual skills, is as unattractive as can be. Trust me, he is just a piece of meat for me."

"That's good to know." I said.

"Anyway, if I give in to his tantrum straight away, he will start thinking too much of himself. I am going to make him wait for a week or so before I finally let him fuck me."

The idea of him fucking her turned me on again, and we had sex for the third time that night, the most in a single night since the first year of marriage. The next two days were the weekend, and we spent the whole time in bed naked either fucking, sucking or licking each other. This Ramon experiment had really improved our sex life to an unrecognizable extent. Finally when we woke up on Monday and got dressed to leave, both of us remarked how strange it felt to wear clothes after such a long time spent naked.

That day when I came home, Priya  had a wry smile on her face which immediately told me something new had happened.

"Okay, your face is brimming with news. Tell me what happened." I asked.

"Well, in short, we fucked." she said, almost jumping on top of me before I even had a chance to sit down.

"What? What happened to the whole making him wait for a week thing?"

"Hehe, change of plans."

Like Reply
Here's what happened. Ramon spent the first half of the day in school ignoring her or avoiding her. She didn't react and ignored him in return. By the end of the day, after they had been together in many classes, it was a question of who'd blink first. Ramon did. At the end of the last class, he came up to her and apologized for being in a bad mood. He said he and his girlfriend had been having a fight which is why he was very touchy. But he realized his mistake and apologized. The unconditional apology played the first part in melting Priya's resolve to make him wait a week.

The second part was played by Ramon telling her that he has not told his girlfriend about Priya. In fact, the girlfriend has no idea he is cheating on her and is starting to suspect it, because when he comes home every day after playing with Priya, he is too sexed out to do anything with her. he said the girlfriend just did not seem as sexually appealing to him any more, although he still loved her a lot. This fed Priya's ego as well as kinky side. She loved the fact that their games had actually improved sex life between us, the effect she had on Ramon was such that he could not get it up for his girlfriend. And she had not even had sex with him yet. Also, she had been assuming so far that Ramon's girlfriend knew and approved. But her not knowing made Priya  feel like the desirable and sinful "other woman". Which made her feel very naughty and turned on.

So that day, when Ramon pulled the car over to the side, and the both of them got naked, he asked her if she would mind 69-ing with him in the back seat. Priya's response was "Nah, let's just fuck instead". Ramon was so excited at her response, that he forgot about moving to the back seat. He just leapt over on top of Priya  in the front seat and without any preamble of foreplay, inserted his thick long dick into her cunt. Priya  had been anticipating this for a while, so she was wet enough for him to slide in. When I asked how it felt, she said it felt good for a while. The thick cock stretched her cunt like never before and its length meant it reached and touched spots that I had never touched.

But, she said, overall, the sex was not great. She felt very uncomfortable on the car seat, and Ramon had been so excited to actually fuck her at last, that he came very soon. The whole thing lasted barely 3-4 minutes. Ramon was very apologetic and went down on her a couple of times as compensation. However, the experience left her feeling a little disappointed. She was still thrilled that she actually did it - fucked someone other than me. But she didn't really get to relish it. Which is why she wanted me to fuck her right away. Which I promptly did.

After having sex twice, we started talking about the Ramon situation again. I suggested that maybe it was time to move the action from the car to a more comfortable setting. She agreed, but said she did not want it be our house. As much as she loved my open-mindedness and our newfound experiment, she was still not mentally ready for the idea of fucking a man in the same bed that she made love to her husband in. Or even the same house. I found it silly and tried to reason with her but she refused. They could not do it at his place, because his girlfriend lived close by and could drop by any minute. And Priya  also vetoed my suggestion of a hotel saying that would just make her feel like a cheap whore.

For the next few days, Priya  and Ramon had sex in the car. He did manage to last much longer, and also displayed better technique, especially fucking her rough and hard, which turned her on. But the discomfort remained. And that is when the "date" happened.

Like Reply
Thank you for reposting old stories
[+] 1 user Likes anjali's post
Like Reply
Priya  had made a few friends at college, and she and Ramon were part of a small group. That week, the group made plans to hang out at some clubs dancing Friday night. And they'd all be home by 2 am after the bars closed. Everyone was happy and excited about the plan, but Ramon was even more enthusiastic. After the plans were made, he took Priya  aside and said this could be like their first "date". They'd go out with the group, but an hour or so later, he suggested Priya  make some excuse about a headache and he could volunteer to drop her home. And instead, they'd go hang out, just the two of them, at some other nightspots he liked. First, she was reluctant about the idea, but then Ramon guilt-tripped her saying he never got to spend any alone time with her except in the car. So she relented.

Friday night, Priya  rushed through her dinner and ran into the bedroom to get ready for the date night. When she came out over an hour later, she looked jaw-droppingly stunning. She wasn't showing a lot of skin or anything.... it was after all a Midwestern winter night, so skimpy clothes were out of the question. She was wearing a red school-girl style skirt, which extended an inch below her knee. Below that, she had on knee-length leather boots with heels. On top, she was wearing a white button-down shirt that was very snug-fitting, so it accentuated her big tits and her flat stomach. And it was very white so the black bra she was wearing under it was visible. She had also left the top two buttons of her shirt open, giving a nice hint of cleavage. And her shoulder-length hair, which she usually tied into a bun or a ponytail, was down in waves, which contrasted well with her make-up and bright red lip stick. She looked so ravishingly beautiful, I felt like fucking her right there. But she refused, not wanting her make-up messed up.

Then she got a call on her cellphone from her friend Kristen that she was about to reach our house to pick Priya  up. Priya  wore a shiny leather coat that went down to her knee, wrapped a scarf around her neck, put on a loose woolen cap, and got ready to leave. There was a honk, and my wife kissed me on the lips, and left the house.

Barely 30 seconds later, my cellphone rang and I answered.

"Ajit, could you come out? Everyone wants to meet you and get introduced." Priya  said.

"Um, sure." I said, put on a jacket and other woolen stuff and walked out.

I saw two cars parked on the road outside the house and Priya  was sitting in the back of one of them. I walked up to it, and a pretty young blonde behind the drivers side flashed me a big smile and yelled,

"Hiiiii Ayyy-jeet." pronouncing my name like Americans usually do. "Priya  has told us soooo much about you."

"Priya ?" I said, smiling at her and extending my hand which she took.

"Yeah, I am Kristen by the way." she said happily. "Thanks for letting us kidnap your wife for tonight."

"No problem." I said smiling at Kristen and then at Priya.

"I'll introduce the others." Priya  said. The guy in the front next to Kristen was Max. The girl next to her was Susan. I was surprised at how young they all looked.

"You guys don't look like you're of drinking age." I said.

"Obviously we're not." Max said disappointedly, "Which is why we're just going to alcohol-free dance clubs. Yash is the only one who can legally drinking. The rest of us are all 19 or 20. Although Ramon in the other car has a pretty good fake ID."

Like Reply
Two factoids wrestled with each other to shine themselves on my brain. The first, that all these people were just 19 or 20. And then I was surprised that I had not guessed it earlier. Priya  was doing a bachelor course after all. So most students were bound to be that young, almost a decade younger than her.

And of course, the second fact, that Ramon was sitting a few feet away from me. I took a couple of steps to the other car, and saw him. He flashed me half a smile and nodded. He did look tall, well-built and handsome, and I could see why Priya  or anyone else would feel attracted to him. He had a light brown skin, like Hispanics usually do. Although his body was like a boxer's, his face gave away his age. His face still had the innocence, confusion and bravado of a 19-20 year old. I walked up to him and extending my hand, said,

"Hi, I'm Ajit."

"Hey man." he said in a thick Mexican accent, "Ramon."

He didn't say much else, and did not look chatty or friendly like the others. He was probably nervous about meeting the husband of the woman he was banging. A woman, almost a decade older than him. I nodded at him and walked to the front car.

"So no drinking tonight?" I asked looking at Max and Kristen.

"Nah, we could if Priya  here agreed to buy booze for us. But she refuses." Kristen chirped.

"Hey, if I get caught, I'll be deported!" Priya  protested.

"yeah, we know. Just givin you a hard time, Priya ." Kristen laughed. "Anyway, we gotta get going to our alcohol-free dance club. Have a nice night, Ajit. We'll get your wife back safe and sound."

"Have a good time, all of you." I said, leaning into the rear window and pecking Priya  on the cheek.

I stepped back and they drove away. Ramon nodded at me again as he drove past me. I stood there for a while, surprised at myself for not realizing how young he was. I smiled as I realized that when Priya  and I had our first kiss in high school, Ramon was probably 6-7 years old, watching cartoons on TV. When Priya  and I slept together for the first time, Ramon was years away from puberty. And this guy was now banging my wife. Seemed funny and a little sad at the same time.

I headed back into the house, and wondered what I should do. I took a bottle of scotch out of the liquor cabinet, turned on the TV and sat there, drinking and watching. I figured out another reason Ramon wanted to break away from their group. The rest of the group, all white, innocent and looking like Disney teen stars, were not going to drink. Ramon had a fake ID and he had a hot woman of legal drinking age. Of course, he'd want to break away and go to actual bars and clubs with her, instead of "alcohol-free dance clubs". -------

Like Reply
(23-06-2022, 07:36 PM)anjali Wrote: Thank you for reposting old stories

But not getting enough likes, except from you and only two three other people. 
In honor to the original author and for my hard very Very long time consuming efforts to recover such jewels.  Namaskar
Like Reply
There were a couple of decent comedy movies on cable that night that I kept switching back and forth between. And kept sipping on my scotch. An hour or so later, I was pretty buzzed when my phone buzzed. A text message from Priya  - "told em headache n left. ramon n i goin to bar. love you." So they had finally dumped the other group. I texted back a message saying I loved her too. And got back to watching the movies.

As I watched, I also kept thinking about Priya  and Ramon. I had always sort of pictured in my mind her being in the car with him. But now that I saw how he looked, the pictures were clearer, and I got turned on. The thoughts of a 19 year old tall burly guy with a baby-face having his way with my petite and pretty wife, ten years older than him, were very arousing. I wondered what he would do tonight. Dance with her, fondle and paw her in public in bars, as other men looked on and envied him for being with such a hot Indian woman. Maybe he'd take her to the bathroom in a bar or club and fuck her there. But that was almost as uncomfortable as doing it in a car.

Two hours passed and it was almost midnight when I got another text message from Priya  - "am bein such a notty girl tonite. flrting with all his friends. dancing with em n all. love you." His friends? Where did his friends come from? I thought it was going to be just Ramon and her. But clearly there were others too. That worried me and turned me on at the same time. The idea of Priya , all dolled up, flirting and dancing with a bunch of guys in a bar while getting drunk was very exciting. But I was also concerned. Her with just one guy she knew and trusted was one thing. But a bunch of guys, all drunk, seemed a little scary. However, I just sent her back a text message saying I was glad she was having fun.

Another hour passed and another text message from Priya . This one was full of spelling errors so she was obviously very drunk by now - "ala gusy luv me. bt am nt letng thm do much. gonan go 2 carlos huse wit ramon." Okay, who the fuck was Carlos? Obviously, one of Ramon's friends, but why was she going to his house. I decided it was time to get some information, so instead of texting back I called her up. But she didn't answer and it went to voicemail. Five minutes later, I called her again, but no answer. Fifteen minutes later, my phone rang, and it was Priya  finally returning my call.

"Hiiiiiiiii" she squealed, sounding very drunk.

"Hey honey, what's happening?" I asked.

"I love you soooooo much." she said.

"I love you too." I answered.

"I am in the ladies bathroom." she said. "I could not answer your call because the guys were all around."

"Ok. Who is this Carlos whose house you're going to?"

"He is Ramon's cousin. We're goin to his place for some drinks... the bar is about to close. Can I go?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Okay, will you be spending the night there?" I asked.

"Nooooo. Just a little time. I'll get a cab home in an hour." she said, "Anyway, gotta go."

And with that she hung up. I sat there wondering if I should intervene or do something, or tell her to come home at once. But I was curious to see what would happen. I poured myself my umpteenth scotch for the night and sipped on it. I thought about whether Ramon and Carlos would both fuck her. Maybe together. Would she really come home, or would she just spend the night? I kept thinking about worrying questions and erotic scenarios and I didn't realize when I fell asleep on the couch.

Like Reply
I woke up with an urgent need to pee. Drinking so much scotch will do that to you. It was still dark outside and I was half asleep and still a little drunk as I stumbled to the bathroom. After I got done peeing, I suddenly remembered what the situation was. I rushed outside and checked the clock. It was a little before 4 a.m. Was Priya  home yet, I wondered? I looked in the bedroom and elsewhere but the house was empty except for me. I checked the phone but there were no new text messages from her either.

She had most likely decided to sleep over at Carlos' house. But she could have sent a text message saying so, I thought to myself angrily. I was about to call her, but then I thought of another possibility. Maybe she was still having sex. So I decided to first send her a text message, asking is she was alright.

In a minute came her reply - "at crlos plc. bin a bad grl. will gt taxi hom soon. love you." I was relieved to learn that she was fine, But her mention of being a bad girl got me thinking about what she had exactly done. Only she could tell me that. So I waited for her to come home.

About half an hour later, the lock turned, the door opened and in stumbled Priya . She closed the door and took her leather jacket off. She looked a far cry from the pristinely done beauty a few hours back. Her hair was a completely disheveled. Her make-up was messed up, with lipstick smears running from her lip to her cheek. Her skirt and shirt were absolutely crumpled, and I noticed that she didn't have a bra on underneath.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "I am so tired." She then took off her shirt, confirming she was topless underneath. And then she slid off her skirt, revealing that there were no panties either. And she stumbled towards the couch where I was sitting, naked except for her black leather knee-high boots, and collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and asked,

"Did you have a good time?"

"Hmmm.." she said.

"What all did you do? Or who all did you do?" I asked.

But there was no response. I looked at her and saw that she had fallen asleep. She looked so exhausted that although I was dying to find out what she had been up to, I decided to let her sleep. I slowly rolled her off me onto the couch, got up, and then picked her up in my arms. As I did, I noticed that her pussy seemed sticky and puffed, and there were hickies all over her boobs and neck. I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I then took off her knee-length boots and covered her with a blanket. I got in bed and put my arm around her. Within a few minutes, I was asleep too. ---------

Like Reply
Continue please....
Like Reply
I woke up next day, Saturday morning to the sound of Priya  asking me to get up. I opened my eyes and saw her, dressed in a t-shirt and trackpants, her hair wet and her body smelling of a fresh shower. She was holding a tray with tea and breakfast on it. She looked at me and said,

"Rise and shine. Here's breakfast."

I sat up, and took the cup of tea. Priya  sat next to me and started hungrily wolfing down the upma she had made. I picked up my plate of upma and asked her,

"So do you have a hangover?"

"Yeah." she said grimacing, "but not as bad as I expected. Just a headache."

"Good. The upma will help, with all the carbs." I said.

"I know, that's why I made it." she said and resumed eating.

I let her finish eating before asking her the next question.

"So... did you have fun last night?"

Priya  smiled at me and said she had. And started filling me in on what had happened.

After they bailed on their college group, Ramon took Priya  to a bar. The bar was run by one of his friends, and was a place where a lot of his friends and cousins hang out. Ramon took her to a table in the back of the bar where 4 guys were sitting - Miguel who owned the bar, Pat and Stu, his friends, and Carlos, Ramon's cousin. All four guys looked very surprised to see Priya  but quickly started making small talk with her and Ramon as they joined them. Ramon was looking very smug and happy as if he had won the lottery.

Pat explained to Priya  the reason for everyone's surprise at seeing her and Ramon's smugness. He had told them about her, but all of them had refused to believe it. They said even the uglier Indian women rarely go out with hispanic guys and do the sort of stuff he said they did. So a married Indian woman ten years older than Ramon? No way could that be true, they said. Either she was fat or ugly, or both, if at all she existed in the first place. But now that they saw how hot she was, they were proven wrong and Ramon was proven right.

Priya  felt a little embarrassed that Ramon had told all these guys everything about her. She felt awkward for a while. But they were nice and polite, weren't making any lewd or suggestive comments, so that put her at ease. They all started drinking and talking, and pretty soon Priya  was having good time. She flirted with all of them, and danced with them too. A couple of them tried to cop a feel or a fondle when Ramon wasn't looking, and she allowed it within limits. But stopped the guys whenever they tried to go under her clothes. Ramon however, kissed her, fondled her, and even fingered her under the table as the night went on.

Ramon's actions as well all the attention from the other guys while dancing, combined with the alcohol was making Priya  very horny. That's when she sent me the text message about being a "notty girl". A few hours later, Miguel said he had to go and tally the bar receipts for the night and Pat and Stu said they needed to get going. It was just Ramon, Carlos and Priya . Carlos started talking about some special wine he had bought and invited them to his place to try it. By now, Priya  was so far gone, that she didn't think much about it and agreed. That's when she sent me the text message about going to his place.

Like Reply