Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Where are you bro
Leave a message for your Readers, atlest
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When we expect your update bro... Your story is really awesome that's why most of them asking and requesting continuously.please consider and update soon
Like Reply
Any chance for an update
Like Reply
Still waiting.. This is one of the best stories in this forum. But…….
[Image: EAA814-E6-4-F7-C-457-F-B86-C-17800-FFBA1-AB.jpg]
Like Reply
Waiting for updates
Like Reply
Now, I've given up on expecting that update to come.
Like Reply
How long it's need to update bro.. please try to update asap please
Like Reply
i thing it the best story i ever read
 All The Pictures are taken from internet. If any one have problem with that Please pm me to remove it. Up till 

Like Reply
Hi,

Thank you for waiting for a long time.

Do not loose hopes. I will update the story soon.

Need a small help,

Do you know what is the legal background of publish stories like this as novels on online? as a paid service? you have to pay and buy the novel online. then you may receive a copy of PDF? Any legal and technical advise?
The Author
North Politics (The game behind politics)

[+] 1 user Likes ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Why this sudden change bro.. if you're mention pay and read.. it's really hard for us... We're waiting for a long time please don't do like that.. please update this story without paying anything..
Like Reply
I don't mind paying if you can write like this.
Like Reply
I try to publish an E-book of this story completed. so no need you guys to wait. You may buy and read. Finding its legal side and platform to publish such novels to monetize....
The Author

Like Reply
where to buy ?

Like Reply
How much will be the cost
[+] 1 user Likes roxanzoom's post
Like Reply
I think you can publish in Amazon, not so sure. Have you completed the story ?
Like Reply
https://authornv.com
Like Reply
Episode 15

[Image: shah-rukh-khan-bollywood-celebs-at-rohin...tos072.jpg]

Shalini decided to wear a long blue frock. It was decent enough to cover her shining legs, but the upper part failed to hide her big boobs. Her gorgeous cleavage was hardly visible to everyone. 

It was 6:30 PM. There was a man at the front gate of the RIH hotel. The area was a high-security zone. A few Pakistani security officers came to the front gate and took the stranger inside. He behaved respectfully. He saluted all Indian security officer and army officers and submitted his identity documents. There was nothing to suspect about him. He had a bag, but a Pakistani officer grabbed the bag before checking the security officers. Since the bag was with a Pakistani officer, the Indian army and security officer officers did not try to prevent it. The bag was a normal one. Nothing was to be an issue. 

What is the reason you came here, Mr. Bahi? One of the Indian officers asked him.

This is one of my relatives who lives in Noida. So he brought some Indian food items to my pregnant wife. She is the nephew of Mr. Bahi, the Pakistan officer who grabbed the bag and said he would open the bag. There was nothing to be skeptical about, so Indian officers stopped him from opening and gestured to them to leave.

Fucking idiots, Bahi murmured.

He directly entered Kadar's room. 

Bahi, you perfectly did the job. 

Salam Ji, 

Now, you have to go in my vehicle to Anzari's place. You can go with me in my car, but I will go somewhere else in my personal BMW. Anzari will instruct you once you get there. You have to take these two bags. 

Jiba, You and two persons should be here and make them (Indian officers) notice a few of you guys are here. After the plan is completed, Bahi, you should come here again, and then you may leave the hotel as usual. Since Jiba is here, they would think you were also here and go after some time.

Jiba (The man grabbed the bag at the gate), OK, sir, I will send him once he returns. 

OK, Ji, Bahi said.

The drama was going on the stage. As per Kadar's plan, he turned his personal BMW at the center of Koikar, a junction in north Noida. 2 vehicles left for Noida's key hall. A special guest, Prof. Abdul bash, was a veteran professor in chemical and nuclear science. 2 vehicles left for Anzari's place. 

Kadar and his team purely manipulated this. With the dispute situation between the two countries, they could grab the opportunity for their benefit. Since Kadar was a VIP, they requested exceptional security for him. That is how he could bring his vehicle, personal security officers.

Kadar drove his BMW to the hotel where Shalini stayed. He had not a specific plan for Shalini, but he wanted to taste her. He just rang Shalini's phone. After a few minutes, Shalini and Anjali walked out through the main door. 

Kadar got a quick and massive erection as he saw Shalini. She was like an angel who was wearing a blue frock. It was long enough to hide her shining legs, but it failed to conceal her vibrant curves and milky chest area. Someone who owned an eagle eye would be able to see a fraction of her juicy cleavage. Kadar noticed that men and ladies around stared at Shalini.

How does this fucking big head bitch get such a sexy figure? I think a single man can never empty both of her milk tanks. What size? Shape and shine? Kadar spontaneously rubbed his penis. 

Due to the lights, She was purely like an angel shining. Kadar did not get down if he wanted to imply to Shalini that he was too careful of her privacy. 

Shalini had a plan. She wanted to escape any sexual scene with Kadar.
Shalini was careful to make Anjali sit on the front seat. It could be hopeless for Kadar. But Kadar could say nothing. He just kissed Anjali.

How are you, my little princess doll?

I am good, Uncle, and how are you?

Good, good baby, so

Anjali , Where do you want to visit? Kadar asked.

Kadar was tactical too. He wanted to imply that he was thinking of Anjali and prioritize her. He was cautioned not to ask anything from Shalini for a few minutes.

uncle, I wanna watch "Godzilla vs. King Kong."

Oh, sure, then we shall go.

Shalini, are you OK?

Yes, sure, we shall go to watch the movie, Shalini smiled and said. 

Kadar drove the vehicle to a luxury film hall in the town. It was opened only for the wealthiest. He parked the car at the ground car park. 

Anjali wanted to go to the first row when they entered the hall. 

Anjali beta, do not go there. It is not suitable for your eye health, so that we will sit here, and he will show you a row on the balcony. Shalini was tactical in this event. She realized that Kadar could sit next to her. She just made Anjali sit and requested Kadar to sit next to her. It was the plan she made.

Oh, sorry, Shalini, I think I have a call. Please give me a few minutes. He left the balcony. So Shalini sat next to Anjali, expecting Kadar would sit next to Anjali. 

You got everything from Anzari, you go in the vehicle he gave you and come back to the club then come to the hotel from our cars. No one will suspect you as there are a lot of vehicles coming and going. Once you go there, call me. I have informed you of everything; Kadar just disconnected the line. 

Shalini was sitting on a chair next to the wall. So Kadar missed every possible way to sit next to her. Kadar was hopeless. But he was too bright. He was a man who could convert any situation for him. 

The film started, and Anjali was watching curiously. Shalini noticed that Kadar was looking at her from time to time, but she did not want to look back. She was trying to chat with Raj. It seemed that he was not available. He may be busy due to It was daytime in the USA. She could not find a curiosity with such types of thriller movies. Kadar realized that Shalini was not much interested in the film. He sent a message to Shalini.

Shalini looked at him and blinked with a playful smile. Kadar was lost entirely with her sexy action. He just realized that pre-cum was already on his tip-top. 

He sent a message again " WOW, so sexy."

Shalini kept one of her fingers on her mouth and said shut up. 

Kadar just put his right hand over Anjali's chair and touched Shalini's bare shoulder. The lighting was slashing through her body. His rough touch froze her. For a few seconds, she was completely inactive. She felt the same roughness as Janus.

She quickly regained and tried to push his hand away. Kadar could not make more movements because it was a cinema and many people were watching the movie. 

Until the break, he could not move. Shalini did not want to go out with Kadar at the break. Kadar understood the situation, and he was left alone. 

He came back with a few chips and three bottles of fruit juice. During the break, Shalini did not talk with Kadar much. but Kadar was talking with Anjali. Kadar understood the situation. He did not want to move as there were a lot of people. He felt that he had made a mistake. 

Bahi took the three bags to jin of place, famous for its waste management area. There was a massive lot of clinical waste brought here from various locations in India. Kadar just received a call while the movie was going on. Shalini just looked at him, and she noticed that he quickly and suddenly answered the phone. 

Yes, give it to him, and he disconnected the line. She heard in a low tone. 

Meanwhile, at Jinof,

Bahi handed over the three bags to a security guard, and he stored them in a warehouse. 

The film was finished, and they came out.

Anjali, are you happy now, beta? Kadar asked.

Yes, uncle, you are so good, uncle,

He again received a call from Anzari. 

Kadar was walking away and answered the phone.

Ji, Everything was OK. I sent Bahi back to the hotel, and Jinof people are waiting for your answer. Borge said he wanted to call you now, Anzari said.

Why is that? I am a bit busy now.

No idea Ji, He said it was too urgent and called him.

The line was disconnected.

When the movie was finished, Kadar lifted Anjali and fondled her like his own child. Shalini was looking at this and she smiled purely at Kadar because of his genuine adorable feeling towards Anjali.

Don't you have kids Kadar, Shalini asked him while walking to the exit.

I have 3 kids, Shalini but all of them lived in the USA with their mom. My wife and I got separated a long time ago.

Oh, I am sorry Kadar,

No, It is ok Shalini. It was 3 years back. She was struggling to separate from me. So finally I understood that a relationship will not be effective if one party refuses it. 

Hmm, what was the reason?

It is a long story about Shalini. I think you may get bored.

Kadar was in an upset mode and had a lot of sighs. Shalini quickly picked up his real feeling and felt sad about him.

No, you may just tell with me Kadar,

She looked at him with an innocent look.

We had so many disputes like fighting, blaming many more because she always found me as a cruel personality. A few months later, I found that she had another affair and both of them now lived in New York.

Your kids are also with them?

Yes Shalini,

Shalini felt that Kadar was in an upset mode. She felt sad for him.

Hey, uncle, why are you in a sad mood, Anjali asked playfully.

Shalini smiled.

No baby, Why am I sad? Where do you wanna go next?

I need an ice cream,

Oh sure,

Anjali was talking with Kadar very friendly. Shalini was looking at both of them. She just felt that Kadar was very friendly with her daughter because he lives without his kids or wife.

Shalini was smart, clever and intelligent, but Kadar possessed a super cunning brain. His entire story of family was a manipulation. His wife separated from him because he  was accused by the media, opposite parties and public as a terrorist and corrupt politician. Her younger brother herited a huge number of properties in Lahore and .,abad. Kadar used his properties forcefully for some illegal activities like offering temporary residence for terrorists. He had connections with African continent terrorists. Eventually the Pakistan army revealed this and her younger brother was directly accused of this. Kadar hid behind his political face. Due to this reason, She left Kadar and separated from him. She left Pakistan because she felt that the country was no longer safe for us.

Kadar realized that his manipulated story was effective. It had created a good impact on Shalini.

Kadar did not forget to stare at Shalini while talking with Anjali. 

Since both of them sat each other, he could look at Shalini's bare cleavage like a free show. Her cleavage was not showing much. But that a few centimetres were enough for any man to understand the liberty of her cleavage. It was shining under the light. Shalini realized that kadar was staring at her cleavage. She got a little smile. 

Shalini needed to tease kadar for no reason. She did not do special thing. She just lifted her hair and just  brushed her hair. That little moment was one of the finest times in kadar's life. He could see world's one of the clean, shining and milky white armpit. That was the juiciest armpit he saw in his entire life. Nothing to mention. He just ejected a few drop of pre- cum. He smelled that cherry mix strawberry aroma when Shalini lifted her arms. Kadar was looking at that without blinking. 

Shalini noticed that well. 

He forgot everything. Anjali saw that kadar was looking at her mom like an animal.

Shalini just realized that and she wanted to break the silence. 

Oh, darling you finished ?

No, mom

Ok, ok, you may eat. You need something else?

Yes, I need some snacks,

Kadar left to buy snacks. His feeling was nervous. He wanted to kick Shalini's juicy shining armpits badly. His erected penis was getting large again and again as he recollect ed her sweet armpits. He wanted to kick her entire armpits badly. 

When kadar looked back, he noticed Shalini's juicy and glowing bare shoulders from get blue frock. 

Kadar's phone received a message. It was on the table. 

Ji, it is done. All three bags gave to him. I am back.

Shalini could read the message. But she did not notice what was it. 

Kadar was walking to them with a few snacks.

Kadar, you received message from bahi.

What, Shalini perfectly noted how kadar's face changed. 

What the hell this man doing, kadar said and walked out taking the phone hurrily.

Shalini could not understand what happened. He acted as s calm person so far. But he converted suddenly to a nervous character.

Kadar did not come for another 30 minutes. Shalini's uncertainty was soaring. He looked around to find him but she could not find him.

Anjali was having snacks.

Bahi, what the hell you doing idiot. I told you not to call me. What the hell fucker you doing. You need to spoil all plans. I will kill you bastard. Mother fucker bitch, kadar was blaming on bahi. 

Bahi did not understand why he blamed him. He done the job perfectly. 

Ansari,

Yes ji,

Once that fucker arrived to your place, send him some somewhere else. Otherwise I will kill that bitch. Mother fucker gonna spoil all plans.

Ansari understood kadar's frustration. He was not gonna say anything. 

Ok ji, I will.

Ansari knew that kadar was not a good man to play games. He was so angry. That is why he just accepted what he said.

Kadar walked after 40 minutes. Shalini could noticed that his face was nervous.

Shalini was skeptical of him. 

What he was shocked when he received a message. 
Why his face was changed when she about someone Bhai.
What three bags
Who is bahi.
Why he took such a long time to come back.

Shalini already knew that a lot of media accused his presence in India. But she did not believe them. She did not need to show any difference from her. 

Where have you gone, I searched you.

Sorry Shalini, just a business matter in Pakistan. My assistance sent me a message about some business issues. Sorry again. 

Anjali baby, how about snacks, tasty? He asked.

Shalini quickly knew that he was lying. She saw the message came from an Indian number not a Pakistani number.

Shalini, do you need anything ?
Wait I will bring something for us.

Shalini quickly took out her mobile and searched about kadar on internet. He has banned from entering to some European countries. A person who directly a caused from public and opposition parties involved with drug trafficking and human trafficking. Not only that, terrorist supporter.

She could just grab a lot of details about him. But he never showed something. Shalini just saw kadar was back. He normally put her phone on the hand bag. 

Oh, you have bought many things, Shalini said.

Just some boiled vegetables with sausages, kadar said.

Wow lovely,

Hmm, I guessed you will love with it because I know this curvy body needs a good treatment, kadar said.

Shalini got it in. She decided to give a teasing reply.

Achaa, mister, I get enough treatment so you do not need to worry, Shalini said

I can see you received good treatment when I saw your curvy figure, kadar told.

Shalini blinked and smiled. 

But, kadar paused.

Whether that treatment is enough for me?? Shalini gave a very teasing reply and playful smile. 

Kadar found Shalini was so ravishing. He directly looked at Shalini's huge breast and Shalini just noticed that. 

She just smiled and told hey mister, do not stare at unnecessary things. 

Kadar just wicked and said i just assumed that which basket more milk has, he said showing strawberry flavoured milk bottle. 

Kadar was talking with Shalini and Anjali while having snacks. He used the time to be familiar with Anjali more and more. 

Once they finished the snack, kadar lifted Anjali and asked her 

Cutee, where do you want to go now?

Kadar, I think it is enough. I have a severe headache, Shalini said. 

Oh, what is the reason? Are you ok? Kadar looked like he was worried. He put his right hand around Shalini's milky white bare shoulders. 

Are you fine Shalini?

Shalini felt kadar's hand was like a support. 

No, it is bit fine.

Kadar was tactical at this time. He pulled Shalini towards him.

We shall go to vehicle asap Shalini. Then you may be ok. 

Kadar seemed he was worrying.

Kadar was planning next few minutes in his mind. Anjali was in a sleepy mode. 

When they came near the car, he opened front door and put Anjali there. 

Then, opened the rear door and Shalini got in. Kadar was very tactical. He did not get into driving seat. He just got in to the rear seat. Shalini was now at left side rear seat and kadar on right side rear seat.

How are you Shalini now? He asked.

Nothing changed kadar.

He just switched on the A/c.

I think that sausages was the issue, Shalini said.

Kadar just hold Shalini's left shoulder and gently pulled her towards him and started rubbing her head gently.

Shalini felt somewhat relax with his gentle rubbing. Kadar was gently rubbing her head.

Her husband is away from her. A lady should have a man who can look after her. A lady has naturally been created to get a backup from a man. Shalini was alone with her daughter for nearly one month. She was not doubtful regarding Rohan's love. He was treating her with a gentle manner. It mixed up with pure love. but Kadar was doing that only for love? Anyone who sees this scene may think they are a married couple. That is how Kadar was gently rubbing her head. Everyone would see the pure love of it, but what was inside his mind?

Shalini naturally kept her head on Kadar's left shoulder while he gently rubbed her head. Kadar was very calm. Shalini felt his gentleness and warm feeling immediately. She looked at him and said Thank you Kadar.

Oh, Don't think about it Shalini, I do this with a gentle mind.

Then, he again started rubbing her head while brushing her hair. It was a strange feeling. Shalini was getting hot inside. She understood that, but carefully decided not to show in front of a stranger.

Kadar was clever enough to realize Shalini's feelings and mind. He was cunning. He did not rush his movement. He gently gave a massage to Shalini which ultimately, shockingly, reduced her headache. Shalini slowly got up from his shoulder and said thank you.

It is OK Shalini, then shall we go?

Yes, sure now it is almost 12:00. Anjali is also sleeping. Shalini left Anjali in the front seat and she was in the rear seat. Kadar did not think so and safely drove the vehicle to Shalini's hotel.

Shalini, Anjali are already sleeping. Could you lift her or do you need help from me? Shalini felt that it was a genuine request. That is the nature of Kadar. he could do anything secretly but everyone would think it is genuine. Shalini was apparently trapped by Kadar.

But, Shalini did not need his assistance.

Acha, This is my daughter, I can hold her, Shalini said playfully and got down from the car. She lifted Anjali from the front door.

Thank you Kadar, she said affectionately and left. Kadar was staring at her rhythmically swaying hip licking his lips.

I will empty your milk tanks soon bitch, Kadar said.

Kadar drove his BMW to the hotel where he stayed. He received a call from one of his security guards who left for Jinof.

He answered the phone suddenly.

Yes. Amul.

Sir. Are you coming to the hotel?

Yes, Amul, I am on my way. why?

Then, do not visit the hotel. A special unit has visited the hotel. Don't know the reason. Maybe they want to spy on us. I informed the head of the Indian security officer unit at the hotel, we will be late because you visited a friend's place.

Is that? Then, it is sure they need to spy on us. excellent point you have given. I will visit one of my friend's places now. If they contacted you again, then tell them you are waiting for me to come.

Ok, Sir.

This thing should be an early sign because Noida is like a time bomb, Kadar thought. He should take action to hide his plan. Visiting Ansari's place might be an issue. It would point him out.

After Anjali slept, Shalini had a nice shower. She remembered Kadar's gentle massage again and again. Raj has massaged her hair many times, but he could fail to give her such a gentle and rough massage. Shalini understood that.

She had a nice shower and wore a nightie. She wanted to find out about Kadar. Shalini realized that he was a strange person. He found some details about him at the restaurant. Shalini wanted to know about him. Time was around 12:15 AM. One of her best friends, Kajal, was working for IPS. She checked if she was on-line. Luckily, she was on-line.

Hi Kajal,

Oh, Shalini, after long time,

Yes, Kajal, I was so busy.

I know, you have been promoted as the IAS too.

Congratulations Shalini.

Thank you. How is your family Kajal?

They are all fine Shalini.

Kajal, I wanna know about a person in Pakistan. He is a politician. Think you know about him

who is that Shalini?

His name is Kadar. a politician in Pakistan, Shalini said.

and he has arrived in India now, Kajal completed while Shalini was shocked.

He is a dangerous man, Shalini. but we have not found any proof to prove this. Every interligent services realized that he has a connection with drug dealers and terrorists. He is a multi million dollar person. Pakistani security officer were unable to verify his income sources or properties. Even he owns many properties around the world. in Noida too.

He owns many accounts in Swiss banks, so we are not able to reveal his identity so far. He has done with great coverage. He has been a politician because he wants a cover. It is the opinion of all intelligence services. The only problem is that we have no proof.

Why did you ask Shalini, do you know him?

Actually not Kajal, but I met him during the ongoing meeting in Noida.

Oh, you are there. yes he is in Noida now as i know.

Please be careful, Shalini. do not talk with him much.

Thank you for advice Kajal, then i will talk to you later, Shalini said.

TC, Shalini.

Shalini realized the incident. He received that mystery call and he lied to her too. I should be careful, She thought.

Time was around 12:45 AM. Shalini's mobile phone rang. She suddenly answers the phone because Anjali was sleeping. It was Kadar.

Shalini, are you sleeping?

Hmm, No Kadar, what is the reason?

Shalini, I had a small issue with some documents about one of the buildings in Noida. I tried to contact my lawyers but they did not answer. I am sure you know about these things. I should present them in the morning to the Pakistani embassy. Could you help me?

Shalini was careful. but one half of her mind wants to help him and the other part said be careful. She was thinking for a few seconds.

Shalini, are you there?

But, It is 1:00 AM, Kadar.

Yes, Shalini but I need to show this in the morning. I tried to contact my friends too, but they did not answer.

Hmm Okay? But you have to pay me, Shalini said playfully.

Yes, sure Mrs. Shalini. I will pay you? credit card accepted?

Hmm, No cash,

Oh then,

Hmm, I need a beautiful Pakistani saree.

Ok, sure....

Shalini could not understand her mind. Why did she invite him at this time? She knew that she and her little kid were only in the room. Then why did she invite him? Is it because of her honesty with his friendship? or his gentle caring nature? or his emergency request? What would be the reason?

Her door bell rang after 15 minutes. Shalini did not change her dress. She was still in her night dress. As a dutiful wife and mother, she should change her dress from night dress to something decent, but why did she not change it? purposely or did not think too much about it?

She was clever enough to pretend as she was sleeping. Kadar was shocked when he saw Shalini. He first time saw her in a night dress and her hair was messy while her look was bold. He could not believe her beauty. He murmured WOW that Shalini could hardly hear.

Shalini noticed that Kadar had not changed himself. It means he has not visited his hotel so far. Kadar could read her mind.

I had no time to go to hotel Shalini. I received a message from my assistant while I drove to the hotel. Tried to contact my lawyers in Pakistan and get some help from my Indian friends, but all of them were silent. I visited you at this time because This is really urgent, Shalini.

Hmm, Shalini looked at him in a playful look and mummered.

You might be so tired after a few hours with us, Shalini told me.

Kadar was very cunning. That was the point, He thought.

Yes, absolutely Shalini. I am so tired. I wanted to take a shower, but I think it would be another hour if this IAS officer did not allow me to have a shower at the washroom.

Shalini winked and threw her towel at Kadar without thinking much. Kadar hurried and left for the washroom.

Then, Shalini regained it.

Oh My goodness, what did I do? I should not give him permission to have a shower. I must refuse it politely. But why the heck did I give the towel to him? Shalini realized that it was not good for an Indian married woman to give permission to have a shower in her washroom when her husband is away. She was with Anjali. what would happen if Anjali woke up and saw this?

She was completely lost. She could not think about a way to escape him. Meanwhile, Kadar finished and he came out only with just a towel. Shalini did not want to show a difference.

She said, I do not have a dress to offer you Kadar. You cannot be like this.

It is fine. I think my dress will dry in an hour. I put them in the dryer.

But, Shalini felt something strange. How can I be in a room with a man who is only in a towel. This is hell. This is utter nonsense.

She did not show it to Kadar, but he understood that. Even he did not want to show it to her.

Shalini regained her normal position and she could not forget the strange feeling she received from Kadar while he was rubbing her head. She understood that as a genuine help for her.

Kadar took out some documents from a bag.

Shalini, these documents are related to one of my plant premises in Noida. Could you check and advise me if these are in order. I did not want to reject them from the Noida IAS office.

She took the documents and sat on the bed. Kadar sat on the Sofa.

Shalini focused on the documents. She did not need to talk with him. She understood that It would be risky. He was just in a towel and she was in a night dress.

Kadar was tasting Shalini's delicious figure from his eyes.

He did not talk with her. After 25 minutes, he just stood and took out a wine bottle from the same bag.

Shalini was looking at him with a questionable feeling. She didn't want him to have liquor in her room. She was going to reject it.

Kadar, please put it into the bag again. I do not like if you have liquor here, she refused.

Oh, Shalini, please do not worry. I am so hungry and thirsty. Please give me a chance to have only one glass then,

He did not care for her permission. He just opened the bottle and poured two wine glasses.

Hey, Kadar, I do not want to. I never have liquor. Thank you, Shalini said.

Oh, Shalini, you are not a traditional lady. You are a well educated and smart lady. What happens if you have only one wine jar?

No, I said no, Shalini was annoyed.

Shalini, why are you worried? Having a jar of wine is not harmful. You and me only here. Even Anjali is sleeping. No one will know this.

Kadar was pushing her.

No, she said in a strong tone.

You are so cool, but what happened? I just gave you a jar because of friendship. Even your husband is not here and your daughter will not know this. This incident will not go away. I think you have tasted wine before. Nothing harmful.

He was pushing her again and again.

No, Kadar, Anjali may wake up.

Kadar noticed her progress.

He was encouraged by her words. What? She is sleeping. babies will not wake up easily in a deep sleep. do not worry Shalini. just one glass. He again gave the jar.

Shalini was a lady. The things he said were true. She had wine at her college days. She knew that having one jar would not harm her. She was alone without her husband for nearly one month. Anjali was also in sleep. Kadar just visited her, it was a relief for her to get rid of her dumbness.

Hmm, Okay, she smiled and muttered.

Kadar realized that his first step was completed. Shalini was slipping the jar a bit while sitting on the bed. They were not talking much, but Shalini realized that Kadar was staring at her. She did not show any difference.

After having a complete jar of wine, Shalini felt an odd feeling like she is getting the headache again. She was trying to forget that feeling and focus on the documents, but it was getting trouble. A severe headache is on the way.

She could no longer tolerate that feeling. She just touched her head.

Why Shalini? What happened?

I think that headache is back, Kadar. It is hurting now. She was trying to massage her head.

Kadar understood that It was his time, so he stood up.

Wait Shalii, I will massage your head.

Shalini was suffering from a huge headache. She needed relief. She recollected the way Kadar massaged her head. She was in the middle of a decision. Her one part needed to refuse Kadar's assistance, but her other part strongly needed the massage.

Kadar went near Shalini before she refused him and he started massaging her head gently. It was really good. It was a combination of love, careness and roughness. Shalini's inner mind was slowly accepting his massage.

Kadar understood this but he was so calm. He just lowered his right hand and rubbed around her neck. Shalini's milkywhite shining neck experienced his hand's roughness. Shalini muttered slowly which Kadar could hear.

Kadar wanted to launch his plan's second part. He sat down on the bed close to Shalini even without permission of her. Shalini did not oppose it as She was receiving a good relief with his gentle caresness.

While rubbing her hair, Kadar just leaned on the king size bed's edge. It made some distance between Shalini and him, so he gently touched her shoulder and pulled her. Shalini understood his effort and moved close to him effortlessly.

Now, Shalini was very close to him and while rubbing her hair, Kadar was capable of putting her legs around Shalini. Now she was in the middle of his legs. Shalini spontaneously leaned on Kadar's chest and now she fully leaned on his upper body. Kadar was gently rubbing her hair and head. She felt so lovely with his gentle touch.  

No wonder. Shalini strongly felt that Kadar's other arm stood up inside his towel. She felt its size and warmth even though both of them were in dress. It should be the same size as Janus, but definitely lengthy. Kadar understood that Shalini definitely felt his warm dick because his dick was touching Shalini's hip. Kadar just lowered his one hand and touched her neck fully. Alighting lashed through her body. Then he started touching her neck slowly. Shalini just tried to remove his hand with a small effort, but it was not enough so Kadar completely caught her neck and started touching. Shalini was so nervous. She moaned slowly.

Shalini, You are so beautiful. You are like an actress. Kadar said moving his mouth to her ear which she was aroused with his lips' touch on her right side ear's lobule. He just bit her right lobule a few times. Shalini could not tell anything. She moaned with a loud Ahh after a few bite from Kadar. Shalini forgot about Anjali. Kadar ignored little Anjali.

Kadar moved his mouth to her milkywhite neck. he started kissing her neck. after a few kisses, he started licking her whole neck like an animal. He was teased with Shalini's natural strawberry aroma and her warm body.

Wow, your aroma Shalini, he said while licking her hair. Shalini felt Kadar's thick saliva on her milkywhite neck. Kadar was touching Shalini's left ear slowly to seduce her more and more. Kadar was slow;y moving his mouth to her shoulder through her neck. Her shoulder was covered with her night dress. Even shalini tried to move his head away from her Kadar was strongly kissing her shoulders. Shalini put in some effort to stop him. Kadar just forcefully put lower Shalii's hand and started kissing her shoulder. Shalini felt that he forcefully removed her hand.

Shalini just turned her head up and looked at Kadar.

Kadar, Anjali is here. Please stop. Kadar took the opportunity and suddenly started kissing her lips then it became an aggressive movement as Kadar put his whole tongue inside her mouth and licked her pink color warmth lips strongly. It was so strong and forceful. Shalini tried to move her head, but she failed. She realized that it was difficult to breathe. Kadar did not want to stop. His tongue was roaming inside her mouth while licking her pink lips. Both of them' saliva was flowing through Shalini's mouth. Her chin was completely drenched with saliva. She was experiencing an awesome thrill with Kadar's aggressive mouth licking. Shalini felt like Kadar was sucking her complete saliva strongly.

Even She was unable to breathe properly, she enjoyed the strange feeling by pushing Kadar's head into her and pushing her mouth into him. Kadar realized that Shalini was in an active status. He took this opportunity slowly holding his right hand on her left shoulder and moving away her night dress. It looked like She did not care about the night dress on the shoulder moving away. Shalini felt like Kadar's aggressive nature was getting increased by second to second. Kadar could hear Shalini's slow moanings which was soaring his horniness.

He moved her piece of night dress from the shoulder and started touching and rubbing her bare milkywhite shining shoulder. Kadar released Shalini's juicy mouth nearly after 20 minutes and started licking her both chicks smearing his saliva on her. He could feel her warmth and his saliva's coolness. Kadar was ready to move his right hand to lower. while he licked her pinkish chicks, he was moving his right hand though her little opened cleavage. Shalini was shocked as he put his middle finger on her cleavage and moaned Ahh Ahh.

He first touched her left breast over her night dress. It was such a soft touch. Kadar just planted a kiss on Shalini's forehead which showed that He was in love with her. Shalini realized that she felt like it was a lovable kiss from Kadar like Rohan did on their honeymoon.

I love you Shalini, I really love you, Kadar said.

Shalini looked at his eyes and after a few seconds, she leaned on him. Shalini has forgotten the entire world. even Rohan, Anjali. Shalini's look was like she accepted this filthy Pakistani politician's dirty love and cuddled with him. It was unimaganable. Such a beauty hot younf wife would fell in love with such a dirty politician. No one could define as a love, but only Shalini and Kadar knew. Kadar had an entire plan to get Shalini from the first time he saw her. He was launching his plan little by little.

Shalini looked at Kadar's eyes. She just red his eyes. she felt that his eyes were filling in love. She just touched his face by her right hand and smiles. Kadar used this time and started squeez her breasts hard. Shalini moaned. Even she did not care her adorable daughter who was sleeping next to them. What would happen with her dutiful mother role?

Kadar was kissing her lips again meanwhile he put his right hand inside her night dress and for the first time, he touched Shalini's amazonian hot breast. Shalini realized that lighting was slashing around her. Kadar again started kissing and licking forecefully Shalini's lips. He utilized the time Shalini was enjoyed by his strong kissing. His left hand started pulling down her night dress. After seconds, Kadar saw the world's most romantic scenery in front of him.

WOW, What a scenery Shalini....

Shalini smiled.

I think i am so thirsty now Shalini.

Achaa, do not make me hurt you may drink it slowly, she said playfully. Shalini was completely into him. His magical words and actions made her like his wife. He kissed her lips again.

I love you Shalini,

And he started kissing her both breasts. He started kissing breasts' border firstly and moved around the both breasts' borders which Shalini drove crazy.

Ahh, Umm Ummm Kadar,

he just planted a few kiss on her milkywhite shining breasts. His both hands were gently caressed her breasts from the upper to aerola.

Wow, you have such an awesome breasts Shalini. I wanna make both of them empty now.

Shalini smiled.

He rolled his hands over her breasts. then just ran his middle finger all over them. he planted some kisses time to time. His gentle actions made her crazy. He just moved his middle finger around her both aerola. He expertly touched her sensitive aerola. Shalini was extremely crazy and she was trying to kiss his lips. Kadar touched her right nipple little while both of them were kissing lips. Kadar started touching her right nipple forecefully while kissing Shalini's juicy lips.

Kadar released her lips and moved his mouth to her breasts again. He first time bit her right breasts and squeezed nipple stronly.

This is only for you Kadar, do not hurry, Shalini smiled and murmmed.

Shalini knew that his dick was getting so length. It was nealy out of his towel.

Hmm, He is waiting for you Shali, Kadar slowly told her. She smiled
The Author

[+] 4 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
Part - 2

Kadar started licking Shalini's neck. He was so crazy and licked like an animal. He put his entire tounge on her neck and licked. He bit her neck while licking her neck. Then his movement to her shinning shoulders. He was biting her shoulder while his middle finger ran over Shalini's mouth. His all five fingers and palm ran over her face. He stopped movements and came lowered. He dragged Shalini'e left breast like a tiger and started biting which Brough a severe pain to Shalini. She could not bear the pain. but Shalini realized the strange pleasure of his strong bites. Shalini did not get such pleasure from Rohan or Janus. Kadar was too aggressive. He was biting her both breasts, but never bit her nipples.

Shalini was experiencing that strange feeling a lot. She pulled Kadar's head towards her breasts and caressed his hair. After a few minutes, Shalini's both breasts drenched with his thick Saliva. Those were flowing through her tight breasts. The scene was so erotic. Her both breasts were shining under the light. Kadar suddenly stood up and pulled Shalini towards him and aggresively kissed her neck, face, shoulders and chest.

He just moved lower and took out his tounge and moved around Shalini's aerola which she made crazy and a loud moan. He did not want to stop it. Kadar knew by his skill licking aerola could arouse any lady easily. He was making her crazy and crazy. She was about to be wild. Kadar was making her wild. It meant he handled Shalini more cleverly than Janus. Kadar was licking her aerola fast.

Shalini was pulling him. Kadar was ready to explore Shalini more. he suddenly put entire her pinkish nipple into his mouth. Shalini moaned loudly. Kadar was like an animal. Shalini could not tolerate the pain she got in the way he sucked her nipple. Shalini felt like her all milk was comming out because of his aggresive sucking. He bit few times her big, pinkish nipple while sucking her milk. Her entire chest drenched with his saliva and drench her hips too. Kadar was aggresively sucking her both nipples time to time and squeezing by one hand. It was a big pain, but she needed that. She realized that Kadar was giving her pleasure than Janus. She felt her all milk coming out. Kadar was pumping out her all milk. within 10 minutes, He emptied both milk tanks.

Shalini, it took more than 10 minutes to empty your milk tanks. looked like those are like a diary factory, Shalini smiled and pushed him away. Kadar stood up in front of Shalini. She got up and sat on the bed. Shalini was hanf nude. Her pussy area covered by her night dress. Her upper body completely drenched with saliva. Kadar was standing with a towel in front of her. Shalini had a great idea about its' size. Kadar bent slowly and  then he planted a kissed on her forehead.

Shalini felt his warm kiss on her forehead and it was a mark of his love on her.

Shalini, he is waiting for you, Kadar said and rubbed her hair.

Shalini bit her lip and smiled.

Shalini just closed her face to Kadar's hips and started kissing over his hips. Kadar's body first time felt Shalini's warm lips. Shalini was not going to kiss or fondle like this with Janus, but she was kissing Kadar. Kadar made her so wild. It was a wild sign. Shalini wanted to play with Kadar, so she just kissed his large dick over her towel which made Kadar so erotic.

Kadar was hurried to remove his towel. Shalini just hit on his hand and moved away. then she stood up which got the freedom of her night dress. Her night dress fall down on to the floor. Shalini was completely naked in front of Kadar. Kadar could not imagine. His heart beat was so high, blood pressuer was so warm. He drenched with sweat. Shalini was such an awesome creation of god. She was so erotic than an American porn star. Her entire body was shinning under the light. Kadar's saliva supported for that much. He could not tolerate more. He just tried to push Shalini on the bed, but she just escaped and smiled.

Hey, Naughty mister, do not hurry, I am all yours, She said and kissed his lips. Kadar dragged her hp by his both hands and suddenly pulled Shalini towards him. She was tightly stick to him. Kadar just hold his right hand on her head and pulled her mouth into his mouth. It was a wild kiss. Shalini could not breath, so she was trying to escape but not succesful. She was getting reddish. She hit Kadar again and again then Kadar released her.

Shalini was in angry mode. She just looked at Kadar angrily and started tied up her hair into a porny tail which convereted her into more ravishing and lascious look. then she put her right hand into Kadar's towel knock and released it while looking at his eyes. It was so erotic. Kadar got a huge erection suddenly. Shalini again pulled him towards her and started kissing lips. meanwhile she grabbed Kadar's huge dick and squeezed.

It is so big, Shalini said.

Becase of you, Kadar said and started kissing her neck.

Meanwhile, Shalini was comming lower by kissing Kadar's face, then chest and tummy. Shalini kneel down expertly and took out her reddish tounge. Kadar was shivering. He realized that highest pleasure a man can get inserting his dick into Shalini. Shalini has some experience sucking Janu's huge dick. But Kadar's Pakistani dick was larger than it. She hold both Kadar's legs by her hands. She did not need to use her hands. She was just touch Kadar's tip top from her toungle and move away. Kadar was so wild. She again touch his top by her tounge.

Shalini was in a seductive mode. Her feeling was so wild, but Kadar? He was wild but he needed to use Shalini's body. He realized that Shalini was working on his dick. He was so closure to extreme pleasure he got from his life. Kadar just took the towel on the sofa. Shalini was kissing Kadar's entire dick from top to bottom and vice versa. Kadar was nearly closed to that ultimate pleasure a man could experience. Shalini was so clever on fondling his huge dick. She just kissed the dick by her lips from top to bottom and then vice versa. she rarely kissed her balls too.

Kadar was on the edge, so he was unable to wait. He wanted his huge dick inside Shalini's juicy hot mouth. Shalini realized that too. she wanted to play with his feeling a bit. Shalini kissed his skin around huge dick. Shalini just hold his dick on her both hands. she was grining it. Shalini was softly rubbing his dick then she was so fast. She was really getting into his dick.

She was fondling his dick using her both hands for more than 20 minutes. Kadar's thick pre-cum clearly got out and those were sticking on Shalini's hands. Kadar was unable to wait anymore. He held Shalini's shoulders and forcefully made her stood up. Kadar could see how Shalini is hot? He was amazed and shocked. All Amercian pornstars would lost in front of Shalini. Bollywood actress would be just ladies.

Wow, He mummed slowly. He just grabbed Shalini's hair and pulled towards him. Shalini suddenly leaned on him. He bit her lips by his mouth. Shalini was tempted in case both of them bodies sticked each other. Kadar's huge frame could completely engulf Shalini's lucious body. Shae could completely feel his bulk frame. Shalini too held Kadar's head and pulled towards her. Both of their force to the same side made a strong velocity on their lips. Both of them were kissing standing and sticking. It was so aggressive and Shalini felt that Kadar was eating her pinkish lips hard. After a violent lip kiss, Kadar pushed Shalini's to the wall. She hit on the white wall because of the powerful push. but Shalini did not release Kadar's lips on her. both of them violently kissed their lips. Both of them were exchanging their saliva.

Kadar was violently squeezing Shalini's both breasts while pushing her on the wall. Shalini felt that his huge dick was touching on her tummy. Kadar bit Shalini's neck and she moaned a loud Ahhh. she was trying to push him away with that pain but Kadar was so powerful and He was trying to insert his his right hand's middle finger into Shalini's warm pussy. As his finger touched on her triangle, lighting was slashed and her right leg hit with a table and made a loud noise. The loud noise was enough to wake up Anjali from sleep.

Anjali and suddenly woke up. She just opened her eyes and Shalini quickly looked at her and saw she was asleep. Shalini was quick and with a enormous power, she just pushed Kadar to the balcony from near by door. Kadar realized Anjali woke up so he was quick and moved out of the room. but, Anjali could see Shalini was in full nude.

Mom, why are you?

Shalini did not give her time to complete.

No, Anjali beta, I just had a shower. You may sleep now. I will join with you.

Shalini was in a full mode, but as she saw Anjali she regained and suddenly wrapped a bed sheet around her. Shalini wanted to command Kadar to exit as soon as possible.  She had to wait until Anjali fall into sleep. Shalini did not want to see Anjali her with another man. She understood that She was in a love mode with Kadar. She believed that Kadar was too.

Anjali seemed she was not sleeping again. Shalini was nervous. She should inform Kadar to exit but the only door he can move was the front door. On the other hand, he was completely nude. His cloth were inside her wash room. Anjali was ready to get up. Shalini realized that if she got up it would make unnecessary issues.

Anjali, beta, It is almost 2:00, please sleep now. Moma will join with you soon.

I am not sleepy Mom, Anjali said.

There was a sudden noise from the behind.

What is that mom?

is someone there? I heard that someone called you your name,

No, No beta, Should be because of wind. No one is inside. Only you and me.

Ok, Shalini sat on the bed and switch off the light.

After 20 minutes, Nothing noise. Anjali should sleep.

Shalini slowly stood up and went to balcony.

The balcony was so nice. It has revealed to the beautiful scenery. Kadar was in the balcony with no nude. Shalini wanted to sign him to go out.

When she closed to Kadar, He held Shalini's hip.

Kadar closed his mouth to Shalini's lips.

I love you, He said.

Shalini forgot everything again. I love you too, but you should leave now Kadar, She said.

Why what is the wrong? I want you now Shalini.

No, Kadar, Anjali may wake up at any time. I do not need to take a risk and I am a married woman. You know It is a sin to be with another man. I cannot cheat on my husband. Please leave now Kadar, her tone was so strong.

But, that strongess was not powerful enough to send Kadar away.

Kadar was forecefully pulled Shalini's bed sheet and made her completely nude in the balcony in front of Kadar and his hge dick. Shalini completely was on her decission. She did not want anything, but she understood that running to the room back was not useful. She cannot go out like this. She had no enough time to dress up. She realized that Kadar has been waken up his inside beast now.

His large dick was rhythemically swaying and the movement was enough to make Shalini hot. She has been hitted with a small weak penis for many years. She realized what her body needed after she has been fucked up by Minister. Her husband has not used her at least 1%. Minister used her perfectly in both times.

Shalini understood that she was getting hot from her inner soul. Even although she wanted to escape the situation, her inner mind was so strong and force her to stay at the balcony. Kadar was not a saint. He has waken up his inner beast. He just hold Shalini on her hips and pulled towards him. Shalini was willingly came.

Kadar's rough tounge suddenly drilled Shalini's sweet lips and positioned inside her juicy mouth. He has tasted her saliva a few time, but he realized that her saliva was like Stawberry taste. He was sucking her juicy mouth like a dust machine sucks dusts. Shalini was getting teased by his violent sucking and kissing. His hads were supportive him to make Shalini more slutty. Both hands ran through her shining milkwhite back. Shalini was moaning, but not small moaning. Her sound was enough to fill the balcony and then room too.

Kadar was not bear. He could not beieve his luck at this time. He understood that Not ny bollywood actress would compare with her. Her glorious skin and perfect curves were super blasted. Her amazonian figure was like a wave. Her sweet aroma recalled a strawberry orchard. Kadar did not need to releas her. Shalini was getting hot little by little. Her inner mind pushed her to leave Kadar.

Shalini was not able to control her amazonian figure because she has not received maximum pleasure from her husband. She could not recall how many times during their married life that her husband could make her climax. The minister was able to wake up the beast inside her and made her climax. Shalini was getting hot again with Kadar's touch.

Shalini felt Kadar's huge penis was touching on her thighs and triangle. She realized that his dick was lengthy rather than Janus. This feeling was making her aroused again and again. Kadar dragged Shalini's hot hair and pulled back hard. The he started kissing Shalini's most sensitive shining neck while licking it by his rough tounge.

Ahh, Mhwhw, Shalini moaned. It seemed that She forgot Anjali completely with Kadar's rough nature. Kadar was licking her immediate underneath of right ear. He was tasting Shalini's fruity taste and aroma.

I love you Shalini, Kadar said. Shalini's had was running though his back. He could feel his hand all over his bare back. Shalini could not tolerate anymore. She just placed her right hand on Kadar's huge penis. He first time felt Shalini's hot hand on his dick. It was like his penis was in a heaven soft.

Wow, it is so soft Shalini,

Hmm, It is so big i never thought you have such a big penis, Shalini told in a ravishing and low tone.

It is not just a penis. It is a love bar that could pour love my love to you Shalini,

I think you love chocolate bar, Kadar asked.

Shalini moved her face and looked at him.

Yes, she said.

Her right hand was gently massaging his penis while her hand moving up and down.

You are an expert Shalini, you are making me so wild.

You did it to me already Kadar.

Kadar pushed Shalini to the balcony. She has leant on the balcony's short wall. She could see Noida' s beautiful scenery. He forecefully moved his mouth to her big mellons and bit her Kadar directly approached to her right nipple. He was sucking and biting it without any releif. Shalini tried to push Kadar's head with a push because she was getting a pain with his sucking.

Hmm, Ahhh No Kadar. It is hurting. Please Kadar, Shalini's sound was loud. Kadar moved his mouth to left breast and he was sucking and licking her whole left boobs like an animal. Shalini was receiving her hotness bit by bit. Shalini felt like her milk was flowing through her nipple to Kadar' mouth. Her pinkish nipple became red instantly because of strong sucking and biting. Shalini' s pain was easing off gradually. Her loud moanings became soft and romantic moanings.

Kadar's thick pre-cum was smearing on Shalini's shining thigh. His penis was getting so naughty she thought.

Your love bar looks like getting naughty, Shalini murmmed. Kadar just moved his middle finger to her mouth. Shalini spotaneously opened her juicy mouth and he put his middle finger to indicate what his naughty love bar wanted.

Shalini understood that and she pushed suddenlt Kadar away.

She looked at him and bit her lips. Kadar's dick was erected instantly with a huge jump. Shalini was looking at like a hyena. She just needed it now. She was closed to him and kissed him from his face then chest and tummy.

Shalini need it badly. She took out her tounge and rubbed all over his penis. She was cautious to lick his balls too. He had not shaved. so hairy was in Shalini's mouth. Shalini placed her juicy mouth in front of his pulsing penis. She tied her hair into porny tail which her look was so sexy. She hold his both thighs and close mouth to his dick. his dick's top felt her warmness. Shalini was taking his dick into her mouth gradually. when his dick's top was inside her mouth Kadar could not bare.

Oh WOW Shalini, what a feeling,

Kadar dick was so lengthy. but She could completely take into her mouth. now his whole dick was inside her juicy mouth. He felt her warmness. Shalini expertly sucked his whole dick. Her lips were going from bottom to tip and then tip to bottom while her tounge rubing his love bar.

Oh wow, Ahh,

Shalini was crazy. She dreamt of sucking such huge dicks. Shalini was fast. her lips were up and down fast and hard. Kadar moaned in a loud tone. Kadar's pre cum and Shalini's saliva made a huge volume and It was flowing through Shalini's lips. She took out her rmouth and looked at him. Kadar needed something special from this sexy god. He just dragged her porny tail and Shalini understood what would happen. She just bit her lips after and looked at him. he pulled her head hard and his dick directly hit her deep throat.

Uhh, Shalini moaned.

Shalini's hot and juicy mouth was completely occupied by Kadar's lengthy and huge fat dick. Even there was not a single space to breath for Shalini. Kadar's pulsing hot dick was locked inside her mouth. He stronly held her sexy hair and push in and out in her mouth.

WOW, Mhhh, Ohh, Kadar moaned. Shalini strongly hold Kadar's both thighs as she was unable to breath. within a few minutes, Shalini's mouth was over flowing her saliva and his pre- cum. Kadar took out his dick for a moment and mix of her saliva and pre cum suddenly flew through her mouth, chin and then on her chest.  Shalini looked at him. He just touched his dick on her face. Her face was shining under the light. Kadar did not need to wait. He again pushed his strong and fat dick inside her mouth and he fucked her mouth fast producing a huge voilume of saliva and pre- cum.

Kadar was continously fucking Shalini's mouth for more than 6 minutes. Shalini's face and chest was completely drenched with contiusly flowing thix mix of saliva.

A phone was suddenly ringing. Kadar was so nervous and he just released Shalini and ran to the room fast. Kadar did not even look at sleeping Anjali. He saw who was calling. He came out to the balcony and answered the phone.

He saw Shalini was lying on the bed completely nude. But he was so rushed to anser the phone.

Yes Anzari,

Sir, Bahi is missing. Did you tell him to go somehwre else?

What, where is him? Kadar was shouting.

He realized that Shalini was looking at him. His dick was not erected, He did not look at Shalini's amazonian body. He just wanted go back.

Ok Ok, I called you and he disconnected the phone.

Why what is the issue Kadar, Shalini asked.

Nothing Shalini, There is strike in my factory in Pakistan and one of my manager is missing. I need to go now. Shalini tried him to go to the room but Kadar was rushed and getting ready fast. Shalini just came inside the room with nude assuming Anjali was sleeping.

She looked at Anjali. She was sleeping. Kadar dressed up.

I will go Shalini now, I missed you, I love you, he opened the door.

But Shalini has regained and she did not tell anything and closed the door once he left.

Shalini felt like she did a huge fault. Even she expressed him her love too.

What i did, She was so upset and rush to wash room.

She had a long shower. When she was coming out of washroom Anjali woke up. Shalini was suddenly shivering. when she woke up? Shalini was freighten. She never needed to know these things to others. She was loving so much Anjali and her husband. She quickly moved to Anjali and fondle her.

Why Anjali baby? you are waking up?

Moma, was there someone?

Shalini was sweating.

No baby, why?

Kadar uncle was here Moma?

No, Baby No why you asked like that? If Kadar uncle come i should wake you up nah,

Shalini was doubtful that why Anjali asked like this?

No Moma, Maybe I just dreamt.

Hmm, Ok Ok you sleep now, I will come now. She kissed Anjali with a shivering body.

If Anjali saw them she would tell her now. Shalini understood that she should have not seen them. She thanked for god.

Next day, Shalini realized that Anjali had no memory of nigh incident. She did not recall about that. Shalini switched on her personal laptop.

She needed to search about Kadar. She Just searched on some Pakistani web sites. She found many details about him.

She found many articles and comments to express him as a terrorist supporter, money launder, womenizer and a dangerous politician who has connection with criminal groups.

Shalini was shocked with these information. but these sources were not 100% reliable. Shalini could not understand what is him?

At the same time, Shalini received a call from Kadar. She did not want to show any difference to him.

Her body was arching when she recollected his lengthy dick and how he was forecully fucking her mouth.

Hi Shalini,

How are you?

Hmm, I am good Kadar how are you?

I am fine too,

Why did you go suddenly?

Hmm, I said you i had an issue in my plant.

Hmm, but your records on the internet are not good Mr. Kadar?

Oh why is that?

Terrosris supporter? Money launder? Drug trafficker and filthy politician? Shalini playfully said.

Oh, It is gossip Shalini, Kadar just said.

Achaa, Shalini playfully said.

Who is that Moma?

Kadar uncle,

Oh give me the phone please. Anjali dragged the phone.

Kadar uncle, you do not come here? I dreamt you yesterday night. Please come, I am so bored.

Shalini got a slight smile as she understood Anjali had no idea what was going.

Sure Anjali baby, I will come now and tell Moma, he disconnected the line as he did not want to get permission from Shalini. He needed to go to her room again.

Moma, Kadar uncle will come here soon,

Oh why is that?

I am so bored moma, you are also doing some works.

Hmm, then Ok Shalini told.

Shalini just had a shower. She was thinking of what she sould wear? a decent one or classic?

Shalini understood that her daughter made a road for this filthy politician. She realized that Kadar was mostly a filthy person who is doing all kind of terrotst activities. Her mind was telling her not to have any kind of connection with Kadar, but her superb body did not listen to her mind. She was in a two world at the same time.

She was coming out of washroom and her doorbell rang. Anjali opened the door before Shalini advised her. She was near her bed only wearing a towel. The door was opened and Kadar came inside with a few seconds and he hugged Anjali.

Kadar saw Shalini's hot figure under day light. her skin was shining.

WOW, he said.

Shut up, Shalini said and smiled.

Shalini has been changed almost. She might change the towel to a decent dress if she needed? but she did not why? because she had no enough time to change and Kadar already booked his glance at her? Kadar has seen her fully lasyt night. Both of them saw their nude bodies closely.

Kadar lifted Anjali and gave a bucket of chocolates and snacks to her.

Ok, Anjali you can taste these. These snacks are from Europe.

Shalini wanted to change her self to another dress as she did not need to give at least a hint to Anjali. Shalini thought that wearing a towel in front of another man would give a bad impression to her daughter. Indian married ladies even never talk with other men seductively. Her Mangalustar always express married ladie's limit lying on the neck. That is the pure gift of Hindustan culture.

Shalini came out of wash room dressing up a decent kurta. Kadar copletely lost his focus again due to that tight kurta clearly showed Shalini's perfect and ravishing curves. He just put Anjali on the bed.

Kadar uncle, you may come to play with me?

Suere baby, your momma also may join with us, He said.

Shalini just smiled but nothing said.

Yes Mom, you may also join with us.

Uncle what are we gonna do?

Kadar realized that Anjali was distrubing him and Shalini might change her mind with the time. Kadar never needed to lose this sexy Indian IAS officer from his hands. He was working in a plan and executing his plan. to complete his plan, he should insert his huge and lengthy love bar into her juicy warm pussy.

Shalini has seemingly lost her dignity. She had to spread her legs to minister initially. It was a forecefull intercourse although she accepted his rough movement on her later. At this time, Shalini apparently loved with Kadar, but is this a pure love? or just because of Kadar woke up her inner feelings by invading her body.

Shalini did not want anything at this time. That is why she changed her mind and dressed up with a long kurta. She had nothing to do with her super figure. whatever she wore her sexy curves and amazonian body highlighted through dresses.

I have something urgent to work on Anjali, so you can play with uncle. Shalini told as she did not want to join with Kadar.

But Shalini did not need Anjali to send out with Kadar. Going with them was not a good thing for Shalini. She was in a trouble case. She did not agree to send out her kid alone with a stranger.

Both of you can play here. If i finished the work, then you could go out Anjali, Shalini was like a strong mom.

Kadar realized that Shalini was getting strong and it would be an issue for him.

Kadar told nothing.

Anjali was tasting her snacks on the bed.

Anjali I think your mom should be playing with uncle if she was not scared, Kadar told.

Arr uncle, mom is not scared. she is a super powerful government officer, Anjali said.

But your mom is so scared to uncle that is why she said she had works,

Mom, is that true? are you scared uncle? then why mom?

Anjali was trapped by Kadar. She was still 4 years old so she needed to play with them, but she did not realize that Kadar uncle wanted to play another game with her mom.

Shalini looked at Anjali with a strong look.

I said Anjali, both of you can play in here. I have no time to waste on this. her tone was so strong. It showed her disagree on Kadar too.

Anjali was silent with Shalini's sharp tone.

Shalini was trying to focus on laptop screen. She realized that Kadar was staring at her. She just recollected the thing happened in the night. It was surely bigger than minister's penis and she saw how his penis was naughty inside her mouth. She tried to focus on her works. She actually wanted to avoid Kadar and his starings. but she was unable to leave her kid alone or send out. She was really helpless at that time.

Kadar had no other option. He was thinking of what to do? Shalini was in a strong point.

He was looking at Shalini seductively. Shalini noticed that Kadar's eyes were running through her body. She did not want to lose her focus on her mind. She understood that she was a loving and faithful wife to her husband. She needed to save that title more and more. She made a mistake n the night showing her nudity to Kadar.

Anjali, if you do not need to play with uncle, just let him go. He should have a load of tasks to do. He has no time to spend on you, Shalini said.

Kadar saw Shalini's big head side. She was like a queen with a huge pride.

I cannot play alone moma, please come will you, Anjali pleaded.

Shalini clearly understood Kadar's wildness from his eyes. That ferocious and wild look made a strong impact on her. Shalini was searching about Kadar. She was reading a paper that published about Kadar's illegal chemical plants in Pakistan.

Mr. Kadar, do you know sulfuric acid? Shalini asked.

Kadar understood something wrong, but he was calm as usual.

Mmh, I think i know, why Shalini?

No, just.... some bad businessmen who became politicians will use their power and put their innocent people at risk for such things nah?

Hmm, may be, Kadar said.

Do you know? one Pakistani politician? he supports to terrosrism, drug trafficking? Shalini playfully said.

Kadar understood that Shalini has been aware of him, but he was calm.

Anjali, Uncle has to go now. I have an urgent thing to do,

But, uncle we did not play?

I will come and play with you Anjali later,

Shalini was looking at him with a doubtful mind. He was apparently nervous after listening to her talks. She now got a real doubt about him.

Shalini, I will go now and i will call you today evening, hope you are free.

why are you suddenly leaving? any issue? Shalini asked.

He came close to her.

I have an urgent meeting in the morning Shalini. I should take part in the meeting. I just came because Anjali called me and i also needed to see her.

Anyway, I will leave Shalini now and call you.

Shalini had a doubtful mind. Is he leaving due to he actually has a meeting or due to he understood that Shalini was aware of his past.

Kadar was rushed and exited from the room.

Shalini got a slight smile. I may know your game Mr. Kadar, she thought.

I think that she has received gossips, Kadar thought. This fucking bitch should get the information from her high level IPS friends. Only a few interligence services knew his relation with illegal sulfuric acid plant. He distributed the acid around African continent. Some interligence servies were careful on that and tried to discover all information.

This fucking bitch is not a toy to play. He realized that he had a hard erection thinking of Shalini.

Shalini was working on her laptop. meanwhile, she has received an email from Mohammed. He informed his team that Shalini will appoint as a new executive director of his Media network. It was a silver line for her. She relaxed that she was playing the game perfectly although she was a victim of the minister.

She replied to Mohammed stating that she will meet him in next week as soon as she arrived in Nagpur. while reading Shalini's mail, Mohammed was thinking of his meeting with her. Shalini was not just an officer. She was a real actress who anyone cannot search in Bollywood or Hollywood.

Shalini was imagining her life as an executive director of a media network, an IAS and a SIA. Not only that, she will get 15% of shares from JR mineral company's South Africa branch.

Shalini was hunting slowly, but perfectly. Janus could block her dream of entering to politics for a short time of period and she was obviously a victim of Janus and finally he played her on bed two times.

being on bed with Shalini was a dream of any male who she was seen. Every person who saw her needed to take her on his bed. 

Janus was monitoring every steps which Shalini took. He was still in a trouble because of her. He realized that Shalini was not a lady who could stop easily. He was thinking of his opposite parties too but he never understimated Shalini. He had a load of experiemces to understand political future in the state and entire country. Janus was aware of Shalini's entrance to politics would be the biggest threat for him and his party in the future.
The Author

[+] 6 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply
clps clps clps clps clps clps
Like Reply
Never read such an awesome story in my entire life bro
Just mind blowing
[+] 1 user Likes tamannanav's post
Like Reply