Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
40 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(20-05-2019, 01:25 PM)sarit11 Wrote: 40 page

Hello sarit anna thanq for your time and posting .. do you have pdf of full story
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
(20-05-2019, 06:13 PM)AB-the Unicorn Wrote: Hello sarit anna thanq for your time and posting .. do you have pdf of full story
Dear unicorn

I have saved these stories as web pages.

i am pasting as it is.

if you have time , do copy these into text file .

Then we can make it into PDF.

Thank you
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Story super bro
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
(20-05-2019, 06:52 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Dear unicorn

I have saved these stories as web pages.

i am pasting as it is.

if you have time , do copy these into text file .

Then we can make it into PDF.

Thank you
I can help u converting to PDF file bro. Pls tell I do
Like Reply
(20-05-2019, 07:01 PM)Deepakpuma Wrote: I can help u converting to PDF file bro. Pls tell I do

Dear deepak

Always welcome bro.

go ahead.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(20-05-2019, 07:56 PM)sarit11 Wrote: Dear deepak

Always welcome bro.

go ahead.

Definitely bro once u complete posting fully I will convert it bro into pdf
Like Reply
Waiting for update bro
Like Reply
Another all time epics!! I wish he comes back and updates this!!!
Like Reply
is the story over ? Sarit anna
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
(22-05-2019, 12:03 PM)AB-the Unicorn Wrote: is the story over ? Sarit anna

Its a very long story AB-the unicorn
Like Reply
bro eagerly waiting for update. pls update bro
Like Reply
Went near the door and rang the bell. Periyamma came to open the door, she was in her nighty, i knew they were all hungry, last 2 nights also i didn't get proper release, told myself, better one release in night with divya and have to find time for another release of reddy with others. I had realised that divya can only take 4-5 climaxes in her pussy. Took a step in and akka and vini jumped from both the sides of the door and lifted me till sofa. Periyamma closed the door and came. I asked them what about periyappa, will he not come home now, akka laughed and said, dude if we didn't plan, do you think we would have called you. I told her, how you guys have got used to reddy, what all you girls do for sex, unbelieveable. Then didn't let me get up to remove the belt and clothes, each one took choose one cloth and i just had to lift myself a little and i was sitting stark naked in front of 3 pussies. I pushed myself a little down so that my head rests on the sofa head, Akka removed vini's clothes and said you first, vini jumped and sat on my stomach, then turned towards akka and said go on.

I looked at vini and asked what go on? she said wait and watch dear, just then akka put her tongue on reddy's tip, he was becoming stronger and stronger with the delicate touches of akka's lips. When he was all ready, akka held reddy with her hand and guided him to vini's pussy, vini adjusted her hips a little and he was buried to the hilt. Vini then held my shoulders for grip and started humping reddy, akka then pushed her mouth on my balls and started licking them. My hands were free, pulled periyamma to the back of the sofa, lifted her nighty till her hips and inserted my tongue in it. All of were enjoying the proceedings. The scene was nothing short of a blue film. I then remembered sexy, removed my tongue from periyamma's pussy and please no name calling today, i will tell you why later and then called sexy's phone, without saying hi also, placed it next to me, i wanted her to hear the sounds of this episode. I then went back to licking periyamma's pussy. Periyamma started closing her thighs on my face, i understood that she is on the verge now, took a finger and inserted inside her hot pussy, then moved the mouth to her pussy mounds, in no time she released her juices, it flowed to my nose a little and i sneezed.

Periyamma then held my hand tightly and tightened her pussy around it. I licked the flowing juices from the end of her pussy. She then said, i can't control anymore and looked at vini, vini nodded her head, increased the speed of his hips, then periyamma came closer to vini and akka also stood up, i put one hand on periyamma's boobs and another on akka's boobs, vini then lifted herself, adjusted a little and put her hands on akka's and periyamma's shoulder, she was now banging reddy in a sitting position. Akka turned a little and also pulled her mom a little, they both then put their mouth on vini's boobs and started sucking them. Vini shouted, this is the best feeling, two mouth's on nipples and dick in pussy. Vini was on the verge of her first climax of the night, she increased the speed, i removed my hand from periyamma's boob and pushed it in her pussy, the little juices which were left now coated my finger, i pushed my finger near her bum hole and circled it, my finger then automatically got sucked in by periyamma's bum hole, she let out a big moan. Vini released her love potions, reddy was fully wet with them. I signalled her to come near my face, she removed reddy and brought her pussy near my face, i sucked her dry, she was in the same position for sometime. Then periyamma put her knees next to my hips and took position, she herself held reddy and placed her pussy on him, then gave a gentle push and reddy went in about half, she then let her weight down on him, he

went fully inside her already leaked pussy, it hurt reddy a little, i said slowly dear, he is yours too and you should care for him, she said sorry, what to do dear, my pussy became so much hungry seeing vini banging him that i couldnot control. Akka then pushed her mouth on periyamma's boobs, vini pushed her head next to my hips, put her legs on the top of sofa and pulled akka's closer, parted akka's legs and put her head inside till she reached akka's pussy. she put her lips on akka's pussy and started kneading akka's bums. Akka closed her eyes now, vini then started kneading akka's bums and in one go pushed her finger in akka's bum hole all the while licking her pussy. akka also did the same to periyamma now. Both my hands were free and vini's pussy was next to it. instead of fingering her pussy, i just dipped my finger in it and then started circling her bum hole, she tried to hold my hand, periyamma on seeing it said, it is a good day to loose your other hole also vini. If you want you can stary back tonight here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Vini let my hand a little loose and i pushed my finger inside a little, she was trying to fully concentrate on akka's pussy, her hips jerked a little, i pushed my finger a little more with each passing minute, after about 5 minutes, my finger was buried in her bum hole. With so much time periyamma increased her speed along with her breathing, i knew she will release anytime now, i was circling my finger inside vini's bum hole, akka was getting her pussy licked and periyamma was banging reddy and akka was sucking periyamma's boobs. When periyamma released, her whole body jerked so violently that akka had to hold her with both her hands and then slowly put her next to me. Periyamma's eyes had satisfaction, she put her hands on my stomach and was massaging it gently, i turned towards her and asked her one more round, she said we have all decided to give each other a chance first and then if he is still standing then we will decide who will take it later. It was akka's turn now and she jumped on reddy, she didn't push her pussy on him, instead adjusted her bum hole a little and then pushed it on reddy, it hurt again a little, i said akka, i think we should involve sekhar also, with so much pressure on him what if he breaks pointing towards reddy.

Akka said, nooo, he has smaller ones, which is for single use, yours is longer and stronger and can last for multiple times, both are needed dear. Akka then put her legs forward and sat in desi shitting position, she started slowly lifting her hips up and then pushing it down. Periyamma who was sitting next to me was lying idle, i pulled vini and pushed her on periyamma, periyamma said shee, vini then slapped her a little and said, you only want the pleasure but dont want to give it back, she got angry and said, see what i do to you bitch and turned vini and made her lie on sofa and held her boobs and pushed her lips on vini's, akka started laughing. Periyamma then removed her one hand from vini's boobs and inserted two fingers into vini's pussy. Vini was enjoying the movement, i held vini's hands and folded her fingers except her middle finger, then pushed it towards periyamma's pussy, vini moved her finger inside periyamma's pussy with speed, periyamma lifted her head a little and a big moan left her mouth. Akka was continuing banging her bum hole. Vini and periyamma released once more and lay in each other's hands, akka said, it is enough at the back, i want it now in my pussy da.

I then got up and made akka stand on sofa, asked her to take grip on the sofa tops and kneel, she parted her legs and came to doggy style, i held reddy for the first time in the evening, guided him to her pussy, her pussy was already coated with her juices, there was no friction or holding back, pushed reddy till hilt. Akka moaned keshoooooo...... I asked her slow or speed, she said, i want speed as i am more than halfway to release, i held her hips for grip and moved reddy in and out with little speed, akka released in less than 2 minutes, i continued banging her for some more time, bent a little and held her nipples and started rotating them with my fingertips, akka was back in no time and i increased reddy's speed, the pressure was also building up in reddy, akka moved her hips back with equal pressure when i moved reddy inside her pussy, the sound was echoing the room chap, chap chap chap. I asked her akka i want to and she interrupted and said me too, we both increased our speed and reached climax after about 5 minutes, her love juices mixed with mine started flowing on reddy and flowed till our thighs.

I removed reddy and rolled next to her, she turned towards me and put her face on my shoulders, her boobs deeply pressed to my hands.I now looked at the phone, the call timer was showing 2 hours 49 minutes, i cut the call. Then akka said, i dont think i love sekhar anymore da, i have fallen in love with you. I was surprised and looked at her, asked her what? she said, cut the marriage off da, i dont want any other dick here pointing towards her pussy. Now only i dont get mood if i think of sekhar, only one thought of you and my pussy starts itching badly, what if i don't release after marriage, what will he think of me. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, i said, akka you are the best no doubt, but this is your life and i am not going any further than i am already, we all will be here and we can plan up, don't ever get these thoughts of breakup with sekhar, he loves you too dear and will make an ideal life partner to you. She kept quite not knowing how to convince me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
All of them made me get up, they held my hand and led me to bathroom, one poured water on my body, the other applied soap, then they took turns to apply soap all over my body, rinsed reddy clean and then reapplied water from head till toe, took dry towels and dried my whole body. All of them together then gave a small packet and said, gift for your marriage. I opened it and saw, it was my photo from long back where i was naked, they had got it reprinted and put a small photo frame to it and said, give it to your wife, she will love it and keep it all her life. This is the only thing we are sharing with her. I smiled at all of them, got dressed and asked vini are you coming or staying, she said coming. She sat on the bike and pressed her boobs tightly once, then released and sat normally. On the way divya called, time is already 9 dear, where are you, i said i was stuck in studio for a while, i have now picked up vini and coming home. Once the call got cut, there was a beep tone, i looked at the message, it was sexy, it contained, call if you are still alive.

I smiled and called her back, forgot vini was sitting behind and when she received said hi sexy. She was now blushing continuously, i asked her what happened sexy, she said, i trust you completely now and i don't want to see your dick. I asked her why, she said, if you can take 3 at a time, my pussy will burst out with so much pressure. I asked her so you counted the number sexy? she said yes, i asked her did you know them now, she said, voices sounded familiar but she is unable to relate to any of them. I said no problem da, how is your pussy, she said wet and leaking as she had fingered after a long time. I asked her how do you feel now, she said she fingered herself for 3 times and now lay like a log on the sofa, the continuous sounds made her go mad and she couldn't control her hands. I was laughing loudly, just then vini hit my shoulders from back and i was back to earth. i said bye sexy, will call tomorrow and cut the call.

Vini then pinched me and said whom are you calling sexy? did you call divya and inform her about us, will she also join, does she like to share you? i said stop stop vini, first of all divya is a traditional girl, she has still not let me take her bum hole, second do you think i have the guts to talk about others in front of her, never. Then vini asked, so who is this new babe in your life, i looked at vini and said, mother in law, her eyes widened and her mouth opened fully. She was too surprised. Then when she came back to senses after a second said, i want her too, in the party, i saw her adjusting her saree, her boobs jumped up and down everytime she bent down, i want to bite them when you fuck her ass hole. I said slow down slow down vini, we are still on talking terms only on phone, I was almost caught trying to get closer to her. now only she has opened up and that too on phone, we need to plan up and get her. Do something with your buddies da, i said? she asked buddies? i said yes, you akka and periyamma. Vini laughed and said, her powerful kneading my boobs was good feeling da, comes second only to your banging.

We reached home, she said tomorrow also she is going to periyamma's and if you want us to help with aunty, then come tomorrow also. I said ok, she immediately called akka's phone and informed that keshu will come to pick me up tomorrow also. i could hear lot of giggles after that. I hit her bum and said shall we go inside, also tomorrow there is lot of work for me. She looked at me and asked what work? i said, there is a virgin hole thats needs hard banging, if that is the first hole for tomorrow then i will come, oherwise, i have a permanant hole now which is always open in the room for him. She said anytime bro. I told her one more thing vini, please keep your cellphone in vibration mode under pillow. I tried to call you yesterday and decided against as it would wake the whole world and winked at her, she smiled and nodded her head. We rang the bell and when divya opened the door, we went to our respective rooms.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
While in the room, i pulled divya near and pushed my hands inside her tees, was feeling a little more romantic after being with vini for sometime. Just held her nipples and slowly started rotating them with my fingers, they were very delicate rolling of her nipples, she let out a moan, then said, i am always yours da, but we need to have dinner, i pulled her closer and was in no mood to let her go, reddy had started his stirring and i really didn't want him to miss divya's love valley. I pushed my hands inside her jeans and put my finger on her pussy mound and massaged for a while, then bent a little and sat on cot, pulled her closer, held her top up a little and put my tongue inside her navel. Her deep navel was the biggest turn on for reddy and he had never tasted it till now. I removed my jeans and jockey, then held reddy in my hand and put his tip on her navel and started rotating him. Divya had closed her eyes now and her hands moved to reddy, she held reddy for sometime and said missed you da from last night. I looked up at her and asked last night? she nodded and said, you didn't bother for another round after he released, so i said, i remembered the previous night where you slept after he was fully up and standing.

I took lot of pain in getting him down, so decided against going after his first release. Divya then hit me hard on chest and said, only the day before i was tired completely, otherwise i take reddy till he is calm right? i said sorry, missed the cue yesterday. She said, this is your yesterday's quota, i need more of him, i want him to be inside my pussy always. I joked, cut him and keep it there always. She hit again and said, wish i could do that. In the class today, my panties brushed my pussy a little and i couldn't concentrate anymore on the lectures and bent down and kissed reddy's tip and said, i miss you too darling. She smiled at him and then got up and held him in her hand for a sec and turned towards me, she said, who will remove these and pointed to her dress, i said sorry dear and removed the button of her jeans and then held her panty and pushed both of them down, she moved her legs and threw them at a distance, then moved my hands to her back to find bra hooks, they were not there, caressed her back and removed her tees, she had worn front hook bra today, i slowed down a little, removed a single hook and held myself back, she was still holding reddy, she brushed her pussy with reddy's tip, a sweet moan left her mouth.

She brushed her pussy tip for another 2 minutes with reddy and then she couldn't control anymore, she pushed reddy a little inside and then moved her hips forward, adjusted a little and then gave another big push, he was completely inside the licensed love cliff. i held her shoulder a little away from mine, reddy still buried in her love hole, pushed her head a little back, we were standing in a V shape above hips, i wanted to remove the hooks of her bra with my teeth, tried a couple of times and didn't succeed, then left a hand from her shoulder and removed the rest of the hooks. Divya now put her hands on my shoulders and took grip, then lifted one leg and wrapped it around my waist, she wanted to try the other leg, but i was not supporting her bums, she hit me and said, your love has decreased da. I said no dear, was just observing you and pushed both my palms on her bums, held each with one hand and then lifted her up slowly. Divya was moaning like hell, so put my lips on hers and then pushed her to the wall, left one bum and put my hand on her boobs, kept kneading them with love, changed hands when it hurt a little, divya stayed in the same position and was not doing anything, she opened her eyes and said, ummmmm, this is what i dream of always even with my eyes open.

I asked that i hold you all the time, she said, not only that, but reddy also inside. It was now more than half an hour of my holding her, couldn't lift her anymore due to a little exhaustion from the previous session with 3 pussies. Held her bums again and then turned towards bed, slowly put her on bed and moved on top of her. She wanted me to lay on her for sometime, with so much of her womb pressure on reddy's tip, he was ready to unload. I moved him a bit and divya said, normal speed darling, i held on to the speed and moved him in and out like clock work, after another 15 minutes of continuous holding pressure of reddy, divya said, faster now, i am about to release, i increased the speed and also the pressure on her pussy. Reddy released first, moved him a couple of time before the last drop is released and divya also released her juices. I tried to remove reddy so that i can suck her juices, she held on tightly to me and lay in the same position for sometime. She then said, i had a bad thought creep today, i asked her what, she said i should not feel bad.

I said ok, tell me, she said, she felt that i went to udaya or someone who was my sex partner before marriage. I said what rubbish, i love you di and i will always love you. Please don't get any such bad thoughts to your head. If you want you can accompany me everywhere, i will never feel bad. It is only you and always you in my heart. If you get hurt a little also i feel like dying di, please please dont ever get such thoughts to your mind. She was convinced with the words and i was pleased with the results. Divya then casually asked me, can i meet her, i said sorry da, now that i am married, why spoil someone's life, if you had asked before marriage i would have made both of you meet, but not now as i am married and want to be dedicated husband. She said ok dear, sure, will not go back to history again. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks, just then there was a knock on the door, it was vini calling for dinner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Originally Posted by ilaiyavan ivan
DERA COT RAJA.. I REQUEST YOU SKIP THE FUCKING SESSIONS OF DIVYA AND YOUSELF. I KNOW YOUR DARLING WIFE LOVE IS INCREASING DAILY.. BUT WIFE SESSION IS ALWAYS BORE U KNOW.. ONLY GIVE SOME IMPORTANT FUCKING SESSIONS OF DIVI .. I EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR ADVENTURES OF INCEST (NOW MIL )AND ALSO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SHYLU MADAM AND HER SISTER.AND ONE MORE THING U, VINI, MANJU & PERIYAMMA ARE REGULARLY FUCKING.. ADD SOME MORE .. PARTICULRLY INCEST..

MAY U CONSIDER?

Thank you ilaiyavan ivan, Wait for more updates, more characters are coming from family and outside too, only when bored with divya that all other sessions begin dear
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We all had dinner, came back to room and had another session with divya. We both slept, kept the alarm for 4:30 and woke up with it. Kissed divya on her cheeks, she was in deep sleep, buzzed vini's cell, she picked it up in 3 rings. Went to bathroom and whispered, can we meet in common bathroom next to kitchen. She went first and arranged the bathroom, when i sneaked past all obstacles, she was already ready in bathroom without her clothes. She held reddy with her hands and kissed him gently and said, missed you da and took it in her mouth. After 15 minutes she left reddy and stood up, she had arranged the bathroom stool to a side, she pushed me to it and then took grip in the wall and moved her pussy forward. There was no time like now and my mouth was already watering seeing her pussy lips, kissed them gently and sucked her dry of her precums. She started moaning, i stood up and whispered in her ears, please calm down dear, otherwise you will wake the whole house. She understood and nodded her head, instead of going back to sucking her pussy, pushed reddy inside her and put my mouth on hers. With deep thrusts from tongue in her mouth and reddy in her pussy, i let my hands on her boobs now and pinched her nipples hard, she moaned trying to bend her head, let one of her boobs and placed my hand at the back of her head for grip. She started moving her hips forward, it was a clear signal, i banged reddy with full force so that he also releases with her. Whispered to vini, please hold for a couple of minutes till i also join you, she nodded her head and pushed her hips to the wall. I lifted one leg of vini's and held it next to my hips, this gave the necessary grip to move reddy in and out of her love hole, the pressure on her pussy was clearly visible, if not for my mouth covering hers, she would have woken up the whole neighbourhood. When pressure was built in reddy, i whispered to her, can we? she just nodded her head and after 5 minutes of hard banging from both reddy and her pussy, we both climaxed. We were tired too much. She cleaned her pussy with water and i cleaned reddy and we both went to our respective rooms and slept. It was 7:30 that divya woke me up. She was still in her birthday suit. She asked me did you wake up anytime. I said no. She just nodded her head and we had another session in bathroom. After breakfast, she left for college and i left for brokerage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
(22-05-2019, 12:03 PM)AB-the Unicorn Wrote: is the story over ? Sarit anna

no dear ,

i have a total of 156 pages.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
bro thanks for the update. pls put regular update bro
Like Reply