SATISFACTION THREAD
(27-05-2022, 06:00 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u stood up and walked to the wall i was looking at ur back which was showing ur back flesh my goddd i dont know how the hell am i supposed to stay calm i wanted to sniff ur back i wanted to kiss it slowly enjoying every part of it)

( u changed ur attitude from being an innocent woman into a dominating seductress in seconds as u closed the window blinds)

aishwarya ji what are u ...( then as u leaned on the wall and raised ur hand i was looking at ur armpits now as i was trying for a long time to get a peep and now i got to see ur creamy clean armpits ufffff i stopped what i was saying and stared at ur slight shining armpits my dick moved in my pant)

itss..not about courage...( still staring at ur armpits ) but rules are there for a reason please try to...( as ur hair opened i was just staring at u with pin drop silence)

i cant do anything against rul...( i didnt even completed the sentence)

"Rules dont make us Sirji.. We make the rules.." (As I cat walked to the door and closed it, turned back and started walking towards you)

"The rule of the pallu is to hide my ..." (Winking.. and reaching opposite to the table you are sitting)

[Image: giphy.gif]

"But that rule can be easily broken.. like this.."  (As I leaned forward resting my hands on the table and dropping my Pallu)

I saw your eyes widen as you stared deep into my milky cleavage.

[Image: actress-aishwarya-rai-is-photographed-fo...=2048x2048]
[/url]
[url=https://www.wallpapertip.com/wdown/ioThmb_aishwarya-rai-chest-aishwarya-rai-body-figure-aishwarya/]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(27-05-2022, 06:15 PM)Manion7 Wrote: "Rules dont make us Sirji.. We make the rules.." (As I cat walked to the door and closed it, turned back and started walking towards you)

"The rule of the pallu is to hide my ..." (Winking.. and reaching opposite to the table you are sitting)

"But that rule can be easily broken.. like this.."  (As I leaned forward resting my hands on the table and dropping my Pallu)

I saw your eyes widen as you stared deep into my milky cleavage.

[Image: actress-aishwarya-rai-is-photographed-fo...=2048x2048]
[/url]
[url=https://www.wallpapertip.com/wdown/ioThmb_aishwarya-rai-chest-aishwarya-rai-body-figure-aishwarya/]

( as u were doing all the tie on my neck was getting tightened as i was trying to control my breathing and look all normal )

( when u walked to me and leaned on table i looked at ur cleavage slit and i was hungry for it and my lips parted a bit and i didnt crossed ur words)

well....but i never heard of that rule though...( tried to resist what u were saying just verbally i was still staring at ur cleavage and ur arms )

what do u want ...i mean sorry what u are asking cant be done ( for a moment i slipped which never happened till now but i controlled but the way ur lips moved was very seductive)

i mean i cant legally do what u are asking ( my dick was getting hard)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply
(27-05-2022, 06:22 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u were doing all the tie on my neck was getting tightened as i was trying to control my breathing and look all normal )

( when u walked to me and leaned on table i looked at ur cleavage slit and i was hungry for it and my lips parted a bit and i didnt crossed ur words)

well....but i never heard of that rule though...( tried to resist what u were saying just verbally i was still staring at ur cleavage and ur arms )

what do u want ...i mean sorry what u are asking cant be done ( for a moment i slipped which never happened till now but i controlled but the way ur lips moved was very seductive)

i mean i cant legally do what u are asking ( my dick was getting hard)

" I understand Sirji, you are the man of your word..".. (Pulling back my pallu haphazardly.. still showing skin)

"Perhaps, someone else is willing to break this rule.." (Smiling, I took the bell from the table and gave it a gong)

Peon Ramu walked in, and his mouth fell seeing my pallu crumpled, hair loose and tight cleavage in view.

" Ramu.. I am very thirsty today.. and sir has rules..to not quench it.. will you?....Get me a juice?"

Ramu invariable walked out in shock.

I walked next to your chair, and kept the bell in front of you, leaned and whispered into your ears.

"So what will it be sir?.. will you do me?..err..it..I mean break the rules?..or shall I look for the once who do?"

[Image: portrait-of-indian-film-actress-and-mode...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
( Myself Satish Yadav 64 years old army retired and also Mukhiya of my Village )

( i was a widower my wife died 10 years ago i had 3 sons and all of them and their wife staysed in my village house together)

[Image: p07cbj4s.jpg]

( my eldest son was Laxman and bahu was esha , second son was nishant and bahus name was nayantara and third son was Priyesh and bahus name was nisha )

( my wife laxmi left me 10 years ago in an accident and i was a widower since then )

( all my sons were in a discussion of partition of my property and the accompanied 100 acres of land )

( i usually wore a banyan and a lungi at home i was the mukhiya of my village and also my sons gave me a lot of respect and everyone called me bauji including all the bahus )
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 12:57 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself Satish Yadav 64 years old army retired and also Mukhiya of my Village )

( i was a widower my wife died 10 years ago i had 3 sons and all of them and their wife staysed in my village house together)

[Image: p07cbj4s.jpg]

( my eldest son was Laxman and bahu was esha , second son was nishant and bahus name was nayantara and third son was Priyesh and bahus name was nisha )

( my wife laxmi left me 10 years ago in an accident and i was a widower since then )

( all my sons were in a discussion of partition of my property and the accompanied 100 acres of land )

( i usually wore a banyan and a lungi at home i was the mukhiya of my village and also my sons gave me a lot of respect and everyone called me bauji including all the bahus )

A joint family staying together happily.

Until sasur ji thought as he is getting old ne needs toake the will and divide his property among his sons before he died so that no one fights amongst themselves after his death.

Because sasur was  alone for ten years he used to fullfil his needs by himself.

Thik raat 11.30 koi Sher k dahaad ne ki awaaz aati 

Wo awaz kahan se aati thi sabko pata tha lekin q ye kisiko nahi pata tha

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfzavacbGVwtXgnPwFYP...A&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:06 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: A joint family staying together happily.

Until sasur ji thought as he is getting old ne needs toake the will and divide his property among his sons before he died so that no one fights amongst themselves after his death.

Because sasur was  alone for ten years he used to fullfil his needs by himself.

Thik raat 11.30 koi Sher k dahaad ne ki awaaz aati 

Wo awaz kahan se aati thi sabko pata tha lekin q ye kisiko nahi pata tha

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBfzavacbGVwtXgnPwFYP...A&usqp=CAU]

( all my sons room was on the first floors and i had the ground floor all for myself i had the biggest bedroom jo sirf ek dark curtain se dhaka hua hota tha jiske andar koi shaam ke baad nhi ata tha)

ahhhhhhh hmmmmm haaaaaaaaaa ( biwi ka photo deewar pe laga hua tha aur peeche darwaja tha)

( biwi ka photo dekh ke) aahhhh ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm 

chackkk chackkk chackkk ( fapping my heavy dick lungi se bahar nikalke)

tu mujhe chod ke chali gyi lekin teri yaade aaj bhi ahhh chackk chakkkk hmmmmmmmmmmm kya maje deti thi tu badi jaldi chali gyi tu mera bistar suna suna lagta hai ab Renu ahhhh 

( it was my regular thing sone ke adha ghanta pahle ache se relieve kr leta tha mai aur sukoon ki neend lagti thi )

( it was 11.35 pm bahar halka barish bhi ho rha hai aur mai as usual was fapping looking to my wifes pic on wall )
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:11 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( all my sons room was on the first floors and i had the ground floor all for myself i had the biggest bedroom jo sirf ek dark curtain se dhaka hua hota tha jiske andar koi shaam ke baad nhi ata tha)

ahhhhhhh hmmmmm haaaaaaaaaa ( biwi ka photo deewar pe laga hua tha aur peeche darwaja tha)

( biwi ka photo dekh ke) aahhhh ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm 

chackkk chackkk chackkk ( fapping my heavy dick lungi se bahar nikalke)

tu mujhe chod ke chali gyi lekin teri yaade aaj bhi ahhh chackk chakkkk hmmmmmmmmmmm kya maje deti thi tu badi jaldi chali gyi tu mera bistar suna suna lagta hai ab Renu ahhhh 

( it was my regular thing sone ke adha ghanta pahle ache se relieve kr leta tha mai aur sukoon ki neend lagti thi )

( it was 11.35 pm bahar halka barish bhi ho rha hai aur mai as usual was fapping looking to my wifes pic on wall )
Dopahar mein hi property division ki baat nikli and not everyone was happy with this decission

Par Satish tha gaon ka Mukhiya toh uske ladke bhi kuch hadh tak usse darte the

Even nayans hubby was not very happy and Nayan always wanted to see her hubby smiling.

Sablog 10 baje hi sone chale jaate 

Satish biwi ki tasveer ko dekh kar hilane mein magna that

Achanak se piche ek awaz "Mai madad kar dun sasurji"

It was Nayan standing right behind her sasur

Satish just stopped what he was doing and stood like a statue didn't even turn back

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmG8Tnd4TyEoLmVJA89wI...Q&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:22 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Dopahar mein hi property division ki baat nikli and not everyone was happy with this decission

Par Satish tha gaon ka Mukhiya toh uske ladke bhi kuch hadh tak usse darte the

Even nayans hubby was not very happy and Nayan always wanted to see her hubby smiling.

Sablog 10 baje hi sone chale jaate 

Satish biwi ki tasveer ko dekh kar hilane mein magna that

Achanak se piche ek awaz "Mai madad kar dun sasurji"

It was Nayan standing right behind her sasur

Satish just stopped what he was doing and stood like a statue didn't even turn back

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmG8Tnd4TyEoLmVJA89wI...Q&usqp=CAU]

( bistar ke side me khade rehke deewar pe biwi ka photo dekhke hila rha tha bade maje se upar se bahar thandi barish bhi ho rhi thi bada maje se hila rha tha )

( thats when peeche se awaaz aaya kuch jana paichana sa awaaz tha lungi ke beech me se lungi ko idhar udhar krke lund bahar nikla hua tha mera jise hila rha tha and abhi mujhe fapping action ka justification batana na pade uske liye i acted as if mai kuch pray kr rha hu using an imaginary rudraksh mala so that jo bhi peeche khadi hai wo chali jaye)

om namah...mmm hmmmmm ( mumruring and acting as if i was not fapping but abhi lund bahar tha baki tatte lungi ke andar tha)

(i was a bit angry, kon hai ye aur kiski itni himmat hui ki andar aye mere kamre me )

( left palm se halka sa lungi ko uthake dhakne ki koshish krne start kiya maine)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:27 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( bistar ke side me khade rehke deewar pe biwi ka photo dekhke hila rha tha bade maje se upar se bahar thandi barish bhi ho rhi thi bada maje se hila rha tha )

( thats when peeche se awaaz aaya kuch jana paichana sa awaaz tha lungi ke beech me se lungi ko idhar udhar krke lund bahar nikla hua tha mera jise hila rha tha and abhi mujhe fapping action ka justification batana na pade uske liye i acted as if mai kuch pray kr rha hu using an imaginary rudraksh mala so that jo bhi peeche khadi hai wo chali jaye)

om namah...mmm hmmmmm ( mumruring and acting as if i was not fapping but abhi lund bahar tha baki tatte lungi ke andar tha)

(i was a bit angry, kon hai ye aur kiski itni himmat hui ki andar aye mere kamre me )

( left palm se halka sa lungi ko uthake dhakne ki koshish krne start kiya maine)

Nayan: kitna naatak karenge

(She comes and places her chest on your back)

Nayan: mujhe pata hai aap kya kar rahe the

(Slowly she gets in a huging position)

(Left and se girta hue dhoti ko itha leti hai and right hand se Lund ko pakad leti hai)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4sEs3JjmbFBnnYAa8Su0...A&usqp=CAU]

(Her chest crushes on your back)

Nayan: mere hote hue apko ye sab karke ki kya zarurat hai

Iss budhape mein apne haathon ko aur usko kitna dard doge

(Her palm started slowly started moving back and forth the bangles started clinging)

Nayan: Haq se kehte Bahu thoda hila do to hila nahi deti

[Image: 26953718a20e90c5a074d14a561d29b6e3dcf292.gif]
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:45 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: kitna naatak karenge

(She comes and places her chest on your back)

Nayan: mujhe pata hai aap kya kar rahe the

(Slowly she gets in a huging position)

(Left and se girta hue dhoti ko itha leti hai and right hand se Lund ko pakad leti hai)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4sEs3JjmbFBnnYAa8Su0...A&usqp=CAU]

(Her chest crushes on your back)

Nayan: mere hote hue apko ye sab karke ki kya zarurat hai

Iss budhape mein apne haathon ko aur usko kitna dard doge

(Her palm started slowly started moving back and forth the bangles started clinging)

Nayan: Haq se kehte Bahu thoda hila do to hila nahi deti

[Image: 26953718a20e90c5a074d14a561d29b6e3dcf292.gif]

( i was hearing a bit of a strict kind of tone mere sath aisa koi baat nhi krta har koi bauji mundi neeche krke bade respect se baat krte hai aur yaha i was hearing someone who is not even respecting my private space aur kpeeche se mujhe hug kiya making her breast crush slowly on my back mera loda aur fudakne laga)

( left palm se mera lungi ka gucha jaha tuck in krte hai waha pakadke rakhi hai aur right hand se mera dick base aur shaft ko massage krne lagi )

( i noticed the engagement ring on ur right hand ring finger and usme Nishant likha hua tha and as u were already jerking me slowly)

nayan bahu ye tum .... ( peeche se chipak ke lund masal rhi thi) bahu ye tum kya kr rhi ho hmmmm dekho kuch galat fahmi hui hai tumhe aur 7 baje ke baad is kamre me kyu aayi 

( even though i was enjoying ur manicured fingers on my huge 10 incher bbc dick still acting as if things are in my control)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 01:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was hearing a bit of a strict kind of tone mere sath aisa koi baat nhi krta har koi bauji mundi neeche krke bade respect se baat krte hai aur yaha i was hearing someone who is not even respecting my private space aur kpeeche se mujhe hug kiya making her breast crush slowly on my back mera loda aur fudakne laga)

( left palm se mera lungi ka gucha jaha tuck in krte hai waha pakadke rakhi hai aur right hand se mera dick base aur shaft ko massage krne lagi )

( i noticed the engagement ring on ur right hand ring finger and usme Nishant likha hua tha and as u were already jerking me slowly)

nayan bahu ye tum .... ( peeche se chipak ke lund masal rhi thi) bahu ye tum kya kr rhi ho hmmmm dekho kuch galat fahmi hui hai tumhe aur 7 baje ke baad is kamre me kyu aayi 

( even though i was enjoying ur manicured fingers on my huge 10 incher bbc dick still acting as if things are in my control)

Nayan: ssshhhhhhhhhh

(And continues sliding her palm over the dick)

Nayan: mai toh paani pine aayi thi kamre mese awaaz suni aur dekhne aa gayi

Nayan: apko itna besara dekhkar acha nahi laga toh madad karne chali aa gayi

Nayan: 10 saal se yahi chal raha haina apka, ekbar bhi socha nahi Bahu se madad maag lun

(Boobs still crushing the back)

Nayan: mujhe koi galat fami nahi hui hai

Nayan: waise kaafi bada laga raha hai bauji

[Image: 157333018_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn59.gif]
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:05 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: ssshhhhhhhhhh

(And continues sliding her palm over the dick)

Nayan: mai toh paani pine aayi thi kamre mese awaaz suni aur dekhne aa gayi

Nayan: apko itna besara dekhkar acha nahi laga toh madad karne chali aa gayi

Nayan: 10 saal se yahi chal raha haina apka, ekbar bhi socha nahi Bahu se madad maag lun

(Boobs still crushing the back)

Nayan: mujhe koi galat fami nahi hui hai

Nayan: waise kaafi bada laga raha hai bauji

[Image: 157333018_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn59.gif]

( u were sushhing me down and making me go silent and this was happening for the first time )

( u can clearly see how i was getting goosebumps all over my skin due to ur boobs crushing my back)

( i was 6 feet 2 inch tall weighed about 95 kgs was a huge black bull but now that my 10 incher dick was in ur right palm i was listening to u and not able to show a sign of protest aswell)

( ur bangles were cluinging as u were jacking me slowly)

ahhh bahu dekho maine kabhi koi galat kaam 10 saal me uhhhh hmmm ( looked at the pic of my wife na jane kitna muth mara hoga iispe and it was as if even her pic is watching u do ur magic)

mai is gaanv ka muhiya hu thoda tareke se baat kro bahu ( still not taking ur hand off)

( bangle sound was coming though)

( i can only see from ur forearms baki peeche chipak ke chupi hui hai )

bahu daant khaogi tum is tareeeke se ahhh hmmmmmmm ( chup ho gya fir se)

( loda girth me aur bada hote jaa rha tha)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:10 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were sushhing me down and making me go silent and this was happening for the first time )

( u can clearly see how i was getting goosebumps all over my skin due to ur boobs crushing my back)

( i was 6 feet 2 inch tall weighed about 95 kgs was a huge black bull but now that my 10 incher dick was in ur right palm i was listening to u and not able to show a sign of protest aswell)

( ur bangles were cluinging as u were jacking me slowly)

ahhh bahu dekho maine kabhi koi galat kaam 10 saal me uhhhh hmmm ( looked at the pic of my wife na jane kitna muth mara hoga iispe and it was as if even her pic is watching u do ur magic)

mai is gaanv ka muhiya hu thoda tareke se baat kro bahu ( still not taking ur hand off)

( bangle sound was coming though)

( i can only see from ur forearms baki peeche chipak ke chupi hui hai )

bahu daant khaogi tum is tareeeke se ahhh hmmmmmmm ( chup ho gya fir se)

( loda girth me aur bada hote jaa rha tha)

Nayan: daant toh aap khaoge......wo toh mene dekh liya toh chali aayi Varna toh aap inn haathon ko kahin ka nahi chhodte

(She started stroking little faster)

Nayan: sukoon mil raha hai na bauji

(Precum started leaking)

Nayan: chip chip hai......yaani achi quality ka hai

Nayan: aur aap inhein aise hi barbad kar rahe the itni saalon se

Nayan: chalo abb mai aa gayi huna toh koi dikkat nahi[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo7Z-wsWvteq9DxVCwE3y...Q&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:27 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: daant toh aap khaoge......wo toh mene dekh liya toh chali aayi Varna toh aap inn haathon ko kahin ka nahi chhodte

(Precum started leaking)

Nayan: chalo abb mai aa gayi huna toh koi dikkat nahi[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTo7Z-wsWvteq9DxVCwE3y...Q&usqp=CAU]

( u were turning the tables on me by saying that ki mai tumse daant khata it was first time kisine mujhe aise kaha ho )

( u can feel how my exhalation inhalation increased as u started stroking faster)

( as u asked sukoon mil rha hai na i actually closed my eyes and mumled) hmmm mimmm 

( u were succesful in calming me jo thoda bhot resitance dikha rha tha wo sab ab chala gya )

haaaaaaaa ( my mouth opened a bit as u said ki achi quality ki hai)

bahu wo nishant wo mera beta agar..hmmm dekh haaa liya mujhe theek nhi haaaaa hmmmmm ( theek nhi lag rha complete nhi kr paya)

chup ke waar kr rhi ho tum hmmmm bahu ( critisizing ur tactic of coming from behind unannounced)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:32 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were turning the tables on me by saying that ki mai tumse daant khata it was first time kisine mujhe aise kaha ho )

( u can feel how my exhalation inhalation increased as u started stroking faster)

( as u asked sukoon mil rha hai na i actually closed my eyes and mumled) hmmm mimmm 

( u were succesful in calming me jo thoda bhot resitance dikha rha tha wo sab ab chala gya )

haaaaaaaa ( my mouth opened a bit as u said ki achi quality ki hai)

bahu wo nishant wo mera beta agar..hmmm dekh haaa liya mujhe theek nhi haaaaa hmmmmm ( theek nhi lag rha complete nhi kr paya)

chup ke waar kr rhi ho tum hmmmm bahu ( critisizing ur tactic of coming from behind unannounced)

Nayan: vaar toh dushmanon par kiya jaata hai

Mai toh apne sasur ki madad kar rahi hun

Nayan: kisi ki himmat hai apke kamre mein aane ki

Nayan: bauji agar aap bura na maane toh isse saamne se dekhna chahti hun

( She wanted to see her sasurs lund)

Nayan: mai apko aakhri dino mein duniya bhar ka sukoon Dena chahti hun...........

[Image: nayan-hot.gif]
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:44 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: vaar toh dushmanon par kiya jaata hai

Mai toh apne sasur ki madad kar rahi hun

Nayan: kisi ki himmat hai apke kamre mein aane ki

Nayan: bauji agar aap bura na maane toh isse saamne se dekhna chahti hun

( She wanted to see her sasurs lund)

Nayan: mai apko aakhri dino mein duniya bhar ka sukoon Dena chahti hun...........

[Image: nayan-hot.gif]

(when u said vaar dushmano pe kiya jata hai my dick flappeed a bit up an down by itself and thunder struck outside and it started raining heavily)

( i never knew nayantara bahu had this kind of passion to take care of my sexual needs i enjoyed ur jerk off )

umm aage se umm 

bahu wo darwaja khula to nhi reh gya ? 

wo mera matlab agar koi aur pani peene aa jaye to ...

( waise mai bhi bahu ko samne se seva krte hue dekhna chahta tha)

( when u said ki poora sukoon dena hai akhiri dino me) wo darwaja khula reh gya to sukoon nhi mil payega ( now u know ki budha jaal me fas to gya hai as i wanted what u were providing)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:50 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (when u said vaar dushmano pe kiya jata hai my dick flappeed a bit up an down by itself and thunder struck outside and it started raining heavily)

( i never knew nayantara bahu had this kind of passion to take care of my sexual needs i enjoyed ur jerk off )

umm aage se umm 

bahu wo darwaja khula to nhi reh gya ? 

wo mera matlab agar koi aur pani peene aa jaye to ...

( waise mai bhi bahu ko samne se seva krte hue dekhna chahta tha)

( when u said ki poora sukoon dena hai akhiri dino me) wo darwaja khula reh gya to sukoon nhi mil payega ( now u know ki budha jaal me fas to gya hai as i wanted what u were providing)

Nayan: hmmmm baat toh apki bhi sahi hai. Koi aur bhi paani pine aa sakta hai

(And Nayan didn't want any other Bahu to come to know about this)

Nayan: bas aise hi khula baat kijiye bauji.....aap ki bahu apke seva k liye hi toh hai

(I leave you dick and come one step behind away from you body which gave you the space to turn but before you turned, she turned and started walking to close the door)

( Aur jo nazara tumne dekha bas paagal hi ho gaye)

(Baalon ko hatakar gaand matkate hue chalne lagi)

[Image: 2698549188d644e451cefe696b6b6c4140fe5d12.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9fUf6JL-c8f3jV1khW3B...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 03:07 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: hmmmm baat toh apki bhi sahi hai. Koi aur bhi paani pine aa sakta hai

(And Nayan didn't want any other Bahu to come to know about this)

Nayan: bas aise hi khula baat kijiye bauji.....aap ki bahu apke seva k liye hi toh hai

(I leave you dick and come one step behind away from you body which gave you the space to turn but before you turned, she turned and started walking to close the door)

( Aur jo nazara tumne dekha bas paagal hi ho gaye)

(Baalon ko hatakar gaand matkate hue chalne lagi)

[Image: 2698549188d644e451cefe696b6b6c4140fe5d12.gif]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9fUf6JL-c8f3jV1khW3B...w&usqp=CAU]

mai khula hi baat kr ...rha hu...( thats when u left ur grip on my dick and i was bit concerned ki kya ho gya)

( as i stopped getting the feel of ur soft boobs getting pressed on my back i turned to ask u a question)

bahu kya hua.....( and thats when i saw ur back aur jaise baalo ko hatake apna bare back aur hip folds dikhake ass sway krke darwaje ki oor chalne lagi wahi ke wahi khada taad rha tha mai lungi ke beech me se 10 inch ka tana hua loda bahar nikla hua hai wo baat bhi bhul gya )

( thoda sa aage badha lekin gaand ki matak se statue ho gya aur mu me pani aa rha tha tere back ko dekhke mano tera to ek ek inch chakhna ho)

bahu thoda jaldii...( i wanted to say ki wapas aao jaldi band krke but thoda bura bhi lag rha tha as meri biwi ka photo bhi deewaro pe laga hua tha)
Like Reply
(17-06-2022, 02:27 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: daant toh aap khaoge......wo toh mene dekh liya toh chali aayi Varna toh aap inn haathon ko kahin ka nahi chhodte

(Precum started leaking)

abbaaa...deeni nunnati moham meeda naa nalla modda kasitheera ruddi deeni moham meeda pedaala meeda naa modda rasam chimmestaaa
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 02:47 PM)ARV31 Wrote: (After coming out of cabin i  finished my work early and left for house soon  to tell my husband aboit all this so he can be ready for boss to serve him and wouldnt interrupt us and be a good slave for my boss)

(Reaches home and sees raj sitting on sofa )

Nayanthara:Raj i got some surprise for you .

Raj (gets suprised) whats it nayan tell me i am eager to know it 

Nayan: today i talked to my boss about your job  and he is almost agreed to give you job but you need to prove something to him.

Raj:wow thats good but what i have to prove to him ?

Nayam:you have to prove that you are no man and rthat thing is only a show piece and of no use (points towards my husband dick)

Raj:what do you mean nayan ?

Nayan:he is coming home today so you have to behave as a sissy who you really are (says in a strict voice to make my husband submit) and take care of him while he satisfies me and maybe he will reward you with his cum or dick or maybe fuck you if he wants and you can see all the things going on between us.
[Image: IAWlhx-360.gif]
abbaaaa.. deeni kallajodu moham meeda naa modda rasam chimmutaaaa
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
Like Reply