Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Ch 8. Dark Zones

"Well, if you are done with your novel, let's go to sleep okay?"

A yawning Sunil took out his glasses and closed his side lamp, getting on to his regular sleep gesture and dozing off within a few seconds. In the meantime Kavita was not sleepy at all and neither the novel in her hand was impressing her much. What was not convincing her was the description of the hero as being the typical sweet fair one and this she found out to be the precise contrast of the negro next door. 

Kavita pushed off her novel on her side and to her surprise, a low rap song reached her ears from Jason's house...

"Yo Momma! Wanna bang ya hard!

Yo Baby! Wanna keep ya in mah yard

C'mon! Fuk me! Ya Kno ya like meh!

Dat booty so goody! Wanna bang it so so hard!"

The lines continued in a rhythm loop, making Kavita challenge herself this time and take the book back, trying to read and focus but the words 'momma' and 'booty' kept bothering her and she felt herself getting kind of aroused by the accent combined with the obscene lyrics. She had surely seen filthy rap videos before and she specially loathed the dancing big booty girls who would do cheap moves and shake their asses and all. 

Suddenly something came up in Kavita's mind and she couldn't believe she was actually thinking such things!

She mentally compared those sleazy booties in those videos with her own super big one and she felt kind of very proud that she had a bigger and a fatter one. The already aroused woman threw back her sweet romance novel and gave a ear to the rap song, while rubbing her danity feet against each other and making very low movements. 

Suddenly Kavita stopped!

"What on earth am I doing??? Disgusting!"

"Such cheap lyrics! Only homeless cheap untraditional girls dance to these music!"

"Urgh! I will never ever forgive Mr Chawla!"

These words kept ringing inside her mind and she opened her drawyer and grabbed hold of her ear plugs, but instead of putting them into her ears, she just kept breathing deep and again focussed on the beat, rythm and ofcoarse the obscene lyrics. All of a sudden she was considering this new taste in music.

"How can a song be so awfully sexual?? Hot! Uh....I mean no!! It's horrible!"

Kavita realised listening to this filthy rap song seemed more interesting and amusing than to see her boring husband sleep and snore like a grumpy old guy. The night getting cooler sent some chilly breezes through the window which made Kavita's hair locks shiver and move, sending a jolt inside her ultra thick body.

It was as if the breeze came to her as a complimentary with the filthy song, which strangely amused her. 

Kavita was shocked to see how her feet tapped to the rythm and her hips shake a bit at the words 'booty' and 'shake'. No, this it not how a mature conservative mother behaves! Kavita thought and mentally decided to shut her tiffin services towards Jason from the next day onwards. With extreme self control she plugged the ear plugs and shut her lamp, moving on to sleep.

What Kavita didn't realise that her self control was now reaching a saturation point slowly. 

Next morning :

Asha and Arushi widened her eyes to see Kavita apply a bright red lipstick to her already pouty lips and smack them, while she held a tiny beauty mirror in her hand. The lips looked so delicious and tempting that any red blooded hetro male would have killed to smack those.

"Um maa, shall we go, it's getting late..."

Arushi kept staring at her mother, while Asha looked at her own watch and spoke up. In response Kavita gave one last smack to her shiny red pouty lips and behaved normally, pouting...

"Uh..oh yes right, let's go"

The salwar kameez clad mother swayed her fat bum out of the house all the way to her car and while Asha and Arushi had sat inside, Kavita kept her door open and with very intense eyes, looked here and there and the next moment, looked straight away at Jason's window, but he was nowhere to be seen. 

"Maa?'

Asha nudged her mother once more and finally Kavita heaved a deep breath and got inside the car. In the car Asha decided to have a normal talk with her mother..

"You look gorgeous today ma!"

In response Kavita smiled with her bright red lips and pouted, looking at the rear view mirror..

"Aw thanks beta!"

Arushi too joined in, being a female herself ...

"Wow maa! Didi... doesn't maa look sooooo pretty!"

Kavita blushed and gazed at her red shiny lips once more before focussing on the road. But then, a tiny grimace appeared on her round face as she realised the absence of Jason from his window, where he usually stood gazing like a pervert. 

"Oh my! No...I didn't wear this lipstick for him! Urgh why would I do that for a negro!" 

Kavita was murmering this to herself while her own nipples stood erect and something down there throbbed after a long long time and just then....

"BEEEEEEPPPPP*

Kavita realised she was not very far off from actually banging into another car and luckily she had managed to drive on safely. However Arushi felt her heart thump from the potential accident, while Asha calmed her down, by patting her back and then looked at her mother with wide eyes...

"Gosh ma...we could have banged into that car, be careful!"

Kavita strangely didn't apologize to her elder daughter, rather she drove on and was feeling a bit irritated from being distracted from her very personal thoughts and then once again she felt ashamed in getting so much most in thoughts, than focussing on the safely of her daughters.

Soon, the three went on with their regular work and Kavita blushed when some of the male students and even teachers took a longer stare at her today.

The recess was a bit interesting for Kavita as Parul teased her for her super glossy lips. 

"Hayee! Someone is looking super sexy! Gosh...Kavi! This color suits your pouty lips so much!"

Parul cooed while Kavita munched on her poha and blushed, while very aware of some of the male stares in the staff room. But the stares didnt trigger that pull, that perhaps Kavita was subconsciously anticpating from someone in perticular and therefore she had a very plain expression and yet her glossy lips never failed to look ravishing. 

Parul now went a bit more ahead with once again bringing Jason into the picture....

"Uff! Surely this is not for Sunil! I am very sure....(taking a pause) ohhh my! Is it for the...(low voice) negro next door??"

Kavita smacked the wrist of Parul hard this time and tried her best to answer very normally, very reluctant to admit the spicy truth.....

"Gosh stop it and urghh! Please stop using the N word, okay?? Uff... you are too much!"

Parul knew how latently racist Kavita was since one day she had discussed the Zulu warriors with her and she feel disdain from having the topic discussed. But at this moment, the issue was very very personal and Parul could be a real bitch at times.

"Hmmmm, well then....okay! Lunch is done, hey how about some BLACK coffee? Hmmmmm?"

Kavita felt supremely irritated at this moment and wanted to slap her saheli hard this time, however she resisted since she was still not done with her blushing and she managed to look down at her tiffin rather and just eat. 

Parul continued to have hers as well, although she was somehow not sure what kind of a dark territory was Kavita entering in.

Evening :

Kavita had just reached home and parked her car when suddenly she sat still for sometime to gather the courage to deny Jason further dinner services. Although she wondered if she was really wanting so from her heart or not. Anyways, the mother of two, got out from her car and rushed towards Jason's house directly with every single courageous step possible.

"This has to stop, I have to ignore him,. This will not be done..."

Kavita kept murmering to herself and in the meantime had reached Jason's house, only to notice that the door was unbolted just like the previous day. A rush formed inside Kavita's stomach as she realised that once again she was facing the tension just like the other day and she clenched her fist while her forehead produced sweat drops.

As Kavita neared the door, she felt her heart throb and beat as fast as possible when she heared low grunts coming from inside and her danity hand lay on the door knob very lightly and had just laid her eyes inside when she suddenly saw something very unexpected to her shock!

Her white dupatta was spread around the coal black lap of Jason and apparently something big and long had made a tent within the creamy dupatta on which Jason was continually roaming his hands up and down. 

Kavita felt her heart thump in anger and a strange electricity went through her as she widened her eyes to realise that she had left her dupatta right there while she was having the coffee. Anyhow that wasn't that much of an issue as much as what was happening right now infront of her eyes as she peeked through the door.

Jason lay on his sofa careesing his big thick bulge through the cream colored dupatta and oh! The contrast of his skin with the material made Kavita glue her eyes as she began to diacard away all the shame and peek like a horny voyeur and bit her lower glossy lip as she somehow struggled to catch a glimpse of the bulge through the somehow transparent dupatta.

That same fat bulge! 

Kavita had to admit that she never imagined a groin male bulge to be so thick and long!

The visual was so obscene of Jason having his legs spread on the sofa and constantly mauling his dupatta clag big groin that Kavita felt utter disgusted and she got her face out of the door and wiped the beads of sweat from forehead while murmering...

"Filthy! Disgusting! Urgh! I had assumed he would be a perv! Exactly so! Gawd!"

After murmering to herself, Kavita forwarded a foot barely to walk off, however a mild voice captured her mind and ears and she widened her eyes as she heared the words, in a horny slow tone...

"Uhh aaah! Miii ssuuss Paa...taa..il!"

The grunt sent shivers inside Kavita and an unknown force not just held her tight, but also made her turn back and tame her untill she held the door knob and peeked inside. This time the eyes widened up so high that they seemed as if they could almost pop out anytime, as such was the visual inside the house. 

Jason had wrapped the dupatta more firm around his big groin and had now seemed to have increased his pace of rubbing to the extent that he was clearly wanking by now and that too by taking her name!

Kavita felt some tiny tremors inside her groin area and this was certainly not a pee pressure, it was something which was long forgotten and she couldn't help but glue her eyes to the obscene scene before her. Jason was very very keenly wanking his dupatta clad tent with his big black paw while moaning out Kavita's name in his absolute horny state...

"Uh aaah Missus Pataiaail...aaaah dat ass of yours! Awh man! Ohhh! Maaan! Cum to me sumday! Aaah! Awwwh man! Luv ya ass, luv ya big hipz! Wanna bang ya hard! Wanna ride ya all day!"

Kavita felt hot steam enter her ears as those words popped inside. The words were coming from a brute of a coal black negro who had the audacity to wrap her pavitra dupatta around his monster and what's worse! Wanking with it with the expression of extacy on his dark negroid face.

Kavita felt weak! 

Her knees wobbled!

Despite being heavy, she felt she was weightless and she almost thumped her big ample breasts against the wall besides the door, as she looked inside out of curiosity and ofcoarse 

a long long time hornyness!

Jason continued to wank his apparently big fat sausage within the dupatta and his face in the meantime was showcasing deep extacy while his lips only mentioned of Kavita and only Kavita. Standing outside Kavita was fixated at this awful sight where not only was she the person being mentioned, but also, her prop was being used for this obscene act by Jason.

Moving on to the next step, Jason now brought the palm of his other free hand to his mouth and spat so hard that it seemed as if he had a mouthful of his thick spit ready by before and the quantity of his spit disgusted Kavita and also sent some deep shivers inside her at the same time. Her breasts shook up and fell in rythm with her heavy breathing as she kept looking, with wide curious eyes.

With the immense spitty palm, Jason brought quickly wrapped his wet fingers around the dupatta clad groin and this time Kavita's red glossy lips opened up in a tiny gasp as she noticed faint dark shades of the cloth covered cock of Jason, who now was once again involved in his wanking process.

"Urgh! It cannot be a human penis! It's so disgustingly big!"

Kavita blushed hard when she found herself commenting on a penis of someone who was just not her husband, but someone she shouldn't be even fancing at the first place. 

But tiny ants had already creeped inside the voluptuous woman's groin area and her fat mound ached after a long long time. Kavita by this time had no doubts that she was infatuated with Jason's big muscles. The hand which wanked, created firm bicep bulges in the process and the whole idea that apart from the dupatta, Jason was buck naked, sent electric jolts inside Kavita.

The negro was fully of himself and had his eyes closed while his mouth kept moaning out dirty intentions about Kavita, who now was subconsciously rubbing her mound against the door knob and very slightly chewing on her lower lip, while the eyes remained glued on the now apparently filthy dupatta, since the cloth had pretty much spit and ofcoarse precum smeared all over. 

Kavita shook her head out and turned to leave when suddenly she heard...

"Urgh! Missus Patail....urgh awww Maan! I gonna cum! Ya ass makin me cum! Aaah aw man!"

This extacy tone of Jason made Kavita recollect the very potent viscous semen inside the raita container and this made Kavita get submissive and once again turn her head back and once again peek on Jason who was easily heading closer to get another monstrous ckimax, as he was now rubbing on his dupatta clad cock harder and faster while his big black lips kept moaning...

"Aww man! Le me show ya what I hav fo ya! Urgh....aah Misuss Pat..aaail!"

Kavita now paced up her breathing as she realised how eagerly Jason was reaching his ckimax and would erupt anytime. A dirty deep desire to see him erupt live came in Kavita's mind and she chewed more on her lower lip as she noticed Jason giving spontaneous grunts and groans.

"Urgh! A filthy nasty bull!" 

Kavita disdainfully murmered while she still rubbed her groin against the door knob. Jason's big hulk like body was actually driving her crazy as being a very voluptuous woman herself, she latently loved big burly men! 

A secret her daughters and husband never knew.

Anyways, at this moment Kavita had her eyes very keenly fixed at Jason, anticpating his erruption at any given moment. Something made the whole scene of a big naked muscular guy wanking with her very pure dupatta very very erotic to Kavita who was furiously wet not only from sweat, but also from some fluids, whose existence she had forgotten.

Unknown to Kavita, tiny wet linings were forming on either side of her legging clad big fat thighs and she was unware, since she now noticed bigger grunts from Jason, who was at the brim of his erruption. The dupatta by now had blackened a bit, clearly from the sweaty dirty cock and Kavita still continued to look.

The horny woman inside had arose from her grave!

And then....

Finally!

"Uurgghhhh aaaaaahhhh! Damn ya big booty Misssssusss Paaattaaaail! Urghh uhhhhhhhhhg!"

Big viscous globs and globs of thick white semen errupted from the dark slit all over the dupatta, not only from the inside but also equally thicker spurts landed out on the edges and some even on the dark big thighs of Jason, and Kavita was shocked to death, when she noticed how much of potent semen the negro errupted inside her once very clean and tidy dupatta. 

Kavita's own mound was so clung to the door knob, that her fat vaginal lips could have swallowed the whole thing, if she were naked down there.

Releasing a last few grunts, Jason relaxed and did something even more gross, disgusting an aroused Kavita even more this time. He cleaned portions of his potent semen from his abs and thighs with the already dupatta and strangely kept the material still on his groin. 

Kavita was reaching the next stage of hornyness when she would wish she could see a glimpse of Jason's naked big long cock, sans the dupatta, but just then...

Kavita's mobile rang!

The ringtone shook Kavita back to her normal self as she gasped when she read 'Asha' on the screen. Nervous of getting her voyeurism caught, Kavita wiped her face and neck and rushed from the threshold, while Jason had taken a guess easily of who was peeking outside. 

The negro smiled and kept the dupatta stuck to his sticky public hair with white droplets stuck on them. 

Not very far away from her house, Asha looked at her phone and made a gloomy face while Rahul sat opposite her. Both were inside a cafe at this moment, with absolutely no clue about what Kavita was going through.

"Hey what happened?"

Rahul touched a soft palm of Asha, who cooed ...

" I wanted to inform maa that I will be late! She isn't picking the phone!'

Rahul loved how round and flowery Asha's lips looked when she would form them into an 'o'. Touching her other palm, Rahul smiled...

"Hey just Whatsapp her! She must be tired from her school stuff!"

Asha smiled at how sweetly was Rahul concerned about Kavita as well, who ofcoarse was his soon-to-be mother in law. 

In the meantime Kavita had reached near her house and she rang the bell very very hastily, very impatient, frustrated disgusted with the immediate need to change her panties and put a fresh one. Getting impatient she rang the bell like a maniac untill it was opened by Arushi, who got pushed aside by a force, as Kavita swayed her fat ass all the way to her room.

The horny mother banged her door, failing to realise that Arushi had fallen badly on the floor and had hurt her elbow a bit, while she was in a state of shock to believe that her mother pushed her aside like that. Getting up, she moaned in a bit of pain and headed for the first aid kit.
[+] 9 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Stay tuned.
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
wow mind blowing
[+] 1 user Likes nostonari's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Wow...awsme update mintu bro....jaise jaise update aage badh raha hai waise waise story mai thrill bhi badhte jaa raha hai.....yeh to bas abhi shruwat hai i wonder aage qa hoga jab jason doggy position mai kavita ka baal pakad kar use peeche se chodega or saath hi uske gaand par spank bhi maarega.....ufff eagrly waiting for this scene....
[+] 3 users Like Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
oh bro what an update. just awesome.

BTW, do you have music video with those lyrics. if you have please send me.

I think kavita fully addicted to jason. All the she is thinking about jason and rubbing her mound. Would kavita now take a brave step to see the jason cock. cause otherwise she can't sleep. She will not come down untill she does not grave the jason meaty cock.
[+] 2 users Like milfomaniak's post
Like Reply
(12-06-2022, 04:08 PM)milfomaniak Wrote: oh bro what an update. just awesome.

BTW, do you have music video with those lyrics. if you have please send me.

I think kavita fully addicted to jason. All the she is thinking about jason and rubbing her mound. Would kavita now take a brave step to see the jason cock. cause otherwise she can't sleep. She will not come down untill she does not grave the jason meaty cock.

Well actually the lyrics was made by me :D totally my own words.
Like Reply
Stay tuned for the upcoming update.
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(11-06-2022, 11:22 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Wow...awsme update mintu bro....jaise jaise update aage badh raha hai waise waise story mai thrill bhi badhte jaa raha hai.....yeh to bas abhi shruwat hai i wonder aage qa hoga jab jason doggy position mai kavita ka baal pakad kar use peeche se chodega or saath hi uske gaand par spank bhi maarega.....ufff eagrly waiting for this scene....

Encouragement ke liye shukriya dost. 

Things will happen eventually. Smile
Like Reply
Lovely story, please keep updating
[+] 1 user Likes vaddadi2007's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update
[+] 1 user Likes roxanzoom's post
Like Reply
Dear Author,
I randomly started reading this story expecting nothing much from the story and I hontesly thought it would be just waste of time as now a days I don't think there is much content left on this forum (Other than works of Krish_999)and to be honest I initially had this mindset that this story also would end up just like all other stories on Xossipy where sex part happens without any logic & within a few updates as if we are watching some porn. Most Authors miss the fact that there is a big difference between a sex story and porn. Sex stories needs brains which is hard to find in stories.
     But I was sooo glad to find my assumptions about you wrong and as I kept advancing with the story, I got intrigued & really started liking the concept & content you put here. No doubt, You have great skills and your imaginations are outstanding as an author.

The concept of bringing a Negro into the life of a loving and loyal married woman is really interesting. (although ,I do wished and wanted Kavita to have good sexual relations with her husband and wish she was not that sex starved like you have shown her. In that case how this Negro would have still managed to seduce Kavita would have been more interesting, as it always becomes easy to seduce some sex starved woman but nevertheless)
I admire your thinking of out of box regarding some kinky episodes you put in there. The conversation you put among characters is really good and very realistic.The kinky incidents where Kavita for the first time sniffs her hand after shaking hand with that Negro had really put us on edge and the part where Kavita gets thrilled after seeing the raita were really exciting in it own way. Although she hated him for doing those thing and as a matter of fact hated herself as well for doing such kinkly stuff but still her body liked it. Such incidents were really exciting. You truly have talent.

But let me be honest and hope you will take my comments in a positive manner. 
I feel the pace at which you are moving the story and making Kavita seduce more and more day by day is quite fast and doesn't sound that realistic. That Negro's Boldness is increasing day by day which doesn't look that natural. Kavita should gather some courage and should make that Negro feel that she is not some easy woman who can be seduced that easily. We are seeing ,this Negro guy is not scared of Kavita even a bit and has the audacity to say anything he wants to and still Kavita doesn't retaliate much. Although Kavita tries to control but she shows timid personality in front of that Negro which she needs to work on. 
She needs to embolden herself and should stand her grounds and needs to fight back so that it gets hard for the neighbour to seduce her. For instance when he said "I know what made ya sad miss Patail" , then Kavita should have reverted back at least something. Making her so weak and timid in front of that Negro doesnt look realistic. As per kavita's character she is an educated ,independent and loving wife and making her so weak and timid doesn't approve. I know she is fighting from within but she needs to show more courage.
This concept where Husband doesn't take care of his wife and in turn the wife finds an alternative to bed is obsolete and boring but you have still managed to turn this scenario into an exciting one for which you need an applaud. Don't make Kavita so easy for negro or it will ruin your story. 
  Trust me the day you make Kavita fuck that Negro, is the day when excitement of the starts diminishing. Kavita is an indian married woman who has a husband and has 2 daughters. We can not expect her to jump into bed with any person so easily. She should not let that Negro take the hint that she is a desperate woman and she is ready to get seduced. Recently Kavita witnessed negro masturbating and accidentally he phone ring sound was heard by him. I hope Kavita can stand her grounds confidently when that negro asks him why she was there and if she saw anything. Kavita can't let that negro believe that she was eavesdropping on him and she saw anything.She with utter confidence can simply deny to his face that she has no idea what he was doing. Now I feel if he returns that cum stained duppata to her, will she at least become angry? Waiting to see her reaction. If Still kavita doesnt say anything, that negro will get to know that she is a easy pray which makes the story boring.
She can not let that Negro feel that she is becoming easy for him. Negro should proceed but he should think twice before doing anything as he should have some fear that it might back fire at him and Kavita might not like it.

Dear Author ,I have a request that even in future after kavita gets fucked by Negro, Please do not turn Kavita into a slut's character otherwise it would again turn out to be among those stories where no brain or logic is used. Let Kavita always fight herself. Proceed with a slow build up with realistic approach.Trust me this story has a great calibre and it could turn out to be a great success. 
Do not listen to anyone and proceed with the storyline that way you want to as at last it's your story and you have every right to do so.

Keep up the good work.
Heart
[+] 5 users Like critic_honest's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2022, 04:06 PM)critic_honest Wrote: Dear Author,
I randomly started reading this story expecting nothing much from the story and I hontesly thought it would be just waste of time as now a days I don't think there is much content left on this forum (Other than works of Krish_999)and to be honest I initially had this mindset that this story also would end up just like all other stories on Xossipy where sex part happens without any logic & within a few updates as if we are watching some porn. Most Authors miss the fact that there is a big difference between a sex story and porn. Sex stories needs brains which is hard to find .
     But I was sooo glad when I found my assumptions about you wrong and as I kept advancing with the story, I got intrigued & really started liking the concept & content you put here. No doubt, You have great skills and your imaginations are outstanding as an author.

The concept of bring a Negro into a life of a loving and loyal married woman is really interesting. (although ,I do wished and wanted Kavita to have good sexual relations with her husband and wish she was not that sex starved like you have shown her. In that case how this Negro would have still managed to seduce Kavita would have been more interesting, as it always becomes easy to seduce some sex starved woman but nevertheless)
I admire your thinking of out of box regarding some kinky episodes you put in there. The conversation you put among characters is really good and very realistic.The kinky incidents where Kavita for the first time sniffs her hand after shaking hand with that Negro had really put us on edge and the part where Kavita gets thrilled after seeing the raita were really exciting in it own way.You truly have talent.

I feel the pace at which you are moving the story and making Kavita seduce more and more day by day is quite fast and doesn't sound that realistic. That Negro's Boldness is increasing day by day which doesn't look that natural.Kavita should gather some courage and should make that Negro feel that she is not some random easy woman who can be seduced that easily. We are seeing that, this Negro guy is not scared of Kavita even a bit and has the audacity to say anything he likes but Kavita doesn't retaliate much. Kavita should stand her grounds and should fight back so that it gets hard for the neighbour to seduce her. For instance when he said "I know what made ya sad miss Patail" , then Kavita should have reverted back at least something. Making her so weak and timid in front of that Negro doesnt look realistic. As per kavita's character she is an educated ,independent and loving wife and making her so weak and timid doesn't approve. I know she is fighting from within but she needs to show more courage.
This concept where Husband doesn't take care of his wife and in turn the wife finds an alternative to bed is obsolete and boring but you have still turned this scenario into an exciting one. Don't make Kavita so easy for negro or it will ruin your story. 
  Trust me the day you make Kavita fuck that Negro, is the day when excitement of the starts diminishing. Kavita is an indian married woman who has a husband and has 2 daughters. We can not expect her to jump in bed with any person so easily. She should not let that Negro take the hint that she is a desperate woman. I hope Kavita can stand her grounds confidently when that negro asks him about the phone bell he heard. Kavita can't let me believe that she was eavesdropping on him.
She can not let that Negro feel that she is becoming easy for him. Negro should proceed but he should think twice before doing anything as he should have some fear that it might back fire at him and Kavita might not like it.

Dear Author ,I have a request that even in future after kavita gets fucked by Negro, Please do not turn Kavita into a slut's character otherwise it would again turn out to be among those stories where no brain or logic is used. Let Kavita always fight herself. Proceed with a Slow build up and with realistic approach . Trust me this story has a great calibre and it could turn out to be a great success. 
At last it's your story and you have every right to proceed that way you want to. 

Keep up the good work.
Heart

Wow...truely said ....i m totally agree wid you bro....
[+] 2 users Like Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
I m absulataly agree with your opinion because 100 percent stories r going same patern dear writer pl do spl with this story
[+] 2 users Like Paul5's post
Like Reply
(14-06-2022, 04:06 PM)critic_honest Wrote: Dear Author,
I randomly started reading this story expecting nothing much from the story and I hontesly thought it would be just waste of time as now a days I don't think there is much content left on this forum (Other than works of Krish_999)and to be honest I initially had this mindset that this story also would end up just like all other stories on Xossipy where sex part happens without any logic & within a few updates as if we are watching some porn. Most Authors miss the fact that there is a big difference between a sex story and porn. Sex stories needs brains which is hard to find in stories.
     But I was sooo glad to find my assumptions about you wrong and as I kept advancing with the story, I got intrigued & really started liking the concept & content you put here. No doubt, You have great skills and your imaginations are outstanding as an author.

The concept of bringing a Negro into the life of a loving and loyal married woman is really interesting. (although ,I do wished and wanted Kavita to have good sexual relations with her husband and wish she was not that sex starved like you have shown her. In that case how this Negro would have still managed to seduce Kavita would have been more interesting, as it always becomes easy to seduce some sex starved woman but nevertheless)
I admire your thinking of out of box regarding some kinky episodes you put in there. The conversation you put among characters is really good and very realistic.The kinky incidents where Kavita for the first time sniffs her hand after shaking hand with that Negro had really put us on edge and the part where Kavita gets thrilled after seeing the raita were really exciting in it own way. Although she hated him for doing those thing and as a matter of fact hated herself as well for doing such kinkly stuff but still her body liked it. Such incidents were really exciting. You truly have talent.

I feel the pace at which you are moving the story and making Kavita seduce more and more day by day is quite fast and doesn't sound that realistic. That Negro's Boldness is increasing day by day which doesn't look that natural. Kavita should gather some courage and should make that Negro feel that she is not some easy woman who can be seduced that easily. We are seeing ,this Negro guy is not scared of Kavita even a bit and has the audacity to say anything he wants to and still Kavita doesn't retaliate much. Although Kavita tries to control but she shows timid personality in front of that Negro which she needs to work on. 
She needs to embolden herself and should stand her grounds and needs to fight back so that it gets hard for the neighbour to seduce her. For instance when he said "I know what made ya sad miss Patail" , then Kavita should have reverted back at least something. Making her so weak and timid in front of that Negro doesnt look realistic. As per kavita's character she is an educated ,independent and loving wife and making her so weak and timid doesn't approve. I know she is fighting from within but she needs to show more courage.
This concept where Husband doesn't take care of his wife and in turn the wife finds an alternative to bed is obsolete and boring but you have still managed to turn this scenario into an exciting one for which you need an applaud. Don't make Kavita so easy for negro or it will ruin your story. 
  Trust me the day you make Kavita fuck that Negro, is the day when excitement of the starts diminishing. Kavita is an indian married woman who has a husband and has 2 daughters. We can not expect her to jump into bed with any person so easily. She should not let that Negro take the hint that she is a desperate woman and she is ready to get seduced. Recently Kavita witnessed negro masturbating and accidentally he phone ring sound was heard by him. I hope Kavita can stand her grounds confidently when that negro asks him why she was there and if she saw anything. Kavita can't let that negro believe that she was eavesdropping on him and she saw anything.She with utter confidence can simply deny to his face that she has no idea what he was doing. Now I feel if he returns that cum stained duppata to her, will she at least become angry? Waiting to see her reaction. If Still kavita doesnt say anything, that negro will get to know that she is a easy pray which makes the story boring.

Dear Author ,I have a request that even in future after kavita gets fucked by Negro, Please do not turn Kavita into a slut's character otherwise it would again turn out to be among those stories where no brain or logic is used. Let Kavita always fight herself. Proceed with a slow build up with realistic approach.Trust me this story has a great calibre and it could turn out to be a great success. 
Do not listen to anyone and proceed with the storyline that way you want to as at last it's your story and you have every right to do so.

Keep up the good work.
Heart

Firstly, thank you so much for the kind words. To be frank, I believe in building atmospheres more than sex scenes. Therefore I like long narratives.

Hope you enjoy the story further. Smile
Like Reply
Ch 9. Resistance is not Easy

Dinner time :

"Maa you should have been careful, Aru could have hurt herself badly!"

Asha looked at the bandaid on her younger sister's elbow and then at her mother, who murmered softly, looking at Arushi...

"So sorry betu, uhmm I guess I was in sort of a hurry!" 

Arushi out of her unconditional love for her mother, just smiled, while Asha asked with a frawn....

"Hurry? What was so urgent?"

Kavita blushed when asked that question. She suddenly began to deep breathe and recollect the moments when she had rushed back inside her room...

Flashback : Barely an hour ago :

Kavita rushed to her room and locked her door and the very first thing she did was unclad her salwar kameez and even her undergarments at a phenomenal speed. The buck naked voluptuous mother was now standing still and gazing at her salwar which had a very prominent patch in the front. The big breasts bounced up and down in embarrassment and sort of an excitement, when some more drops dropped down on the floor from her fat cunny.

Kavita was still breathing deep and long and was constantly discharging tiny dew drops down on the fresh cleaned tiles. With a shaky hand Kavita got her palm to just barely touch her vaginal lips and she again had to gasp as the lips parted, only to release a greyish lime like thicker droplet. 

Once the drop dropped down tiles, Kavita was amazed and her naked body went through a series of shivers as she bent down to her knees and touched the brim of the grey liquid with one manicured finger. 

"Oh my....."

The thickness of the vaginal release seemed to compete with that potent release of Jason's. 

Getting even more shameless, Kavita smeared a droplet on her fingertip and took a deep whiff and yet another tiny moan escaped her lips. The smell she had forgotten a long time ago! The smell of deep extacy and arousal!

Kavita was so disgustingly aroused by the sight of Jason with her dupatta, that she laid down there in a 90 degree position and her itchy fingers had just moved to rub the very wet cunny when suddenly...

*KNOCK KNOCKKK*

"Maa you okay??? What happened?"

Arushi's sweet innocent voice angered Kavita as she was all naked and that too in a state of extreme hornyness. She felt lazy to get up and rather felt the itch to just go out buck
naked and slap the hell out of her sweet younger daughter, but however resisted doing so, as suddenly she saw the red colored maang above her forehead and the mangalsutra inbetween her meaty cleavage. 

Fisting her palms to resist not touching her bushy cunny, Kavita somehow managed to dress up and open the door. 

Present :

"Maa?? Maa? Hello?"

Asha snapped her fingers infront of her mother's eyes and Kavita realised she had her fist clenched, almost mashing up the morsel inside it. Behaving normal, she assembled back to reality and continued to eat, while not saying any futher word or having any futher conversation with either of her daughters. 

Seing their mother finish up her meal like a marathon runner and hurriedly shift the chair off her bulky ass and going away, Asha and Arushi blankly looked at each other and then continued to eat their dinner. Poor sweet Arushi made a puppy like face and looked at her sister, pouting...

"Didi, maa didn't even say sorry to me!"

Asha's heart melted a bit at that puppy face of her bubbly young sister and she gently touched her shoulder to say...

"It's okay Aru, she probably had a long tiring day!"

Late at night, Sunil slept silently, while Kavita was not at all sleepy and neither did she bother to plug up her ears. Yet another filthy rap song played from Jason's house and Kavita found herself strangely placing herself in the place of those imaginary models. Deciding to get a bit frisky and naughty, she pulled up her nightie all the way up to her crotch area, untill her panty was now easily visible. 

"Aw gawd! I am horrible for doing this, but uh! Forgive me god"

Kavita closed her eyes and tapped her cunny straight away over her panty and rubbed all over it very very slowly as the lyrics sent shivers and bolts inside her buxom body...

"Mamma wanna fuk ya

Wanna do everythin to ya

Wanna jab ya puss

Wanna slap ya ass

Wanna do it day n nite to ya"

Kavita bit her lower lip as she rubbed on the panty covered crotch and even pulled some of her own pubic hair which peaked from the edges of the panty. Everytime the words ass and puss came along, Kavita felt her big body buckle up and down and then settle on the bed. Luckily for her Sunil was as asleep as a dead person or else he would have experienced a minor quake.

She closed her eyes and recaptured all those moments from Jason when he wanked along with her dupatta. Kavita felt turned on when she anticpated the next moves from the negro, the filthy manly negro!

Would be return the dupatta as it was, to her?

What if Asha or Arushi collected the filthy dupatta back, instead of her?

How would the dupatta smell??

"Uhh god damn!"

The questions were getting her nuts and she dared!

Yes, she dared insert her whole palm inside her panty and rub her mound more conviniently. The tiny juices spewing out from her hole were easily making her pubic hair wet and itchy and therefore she rubbed her vaginal lips along with the pubic hair that surrounded it. Peeking an eye down to her crotch, Kavita gasped!

There was her palm lost inside a deep bush of a pubic hair and her lips couldn't be even spotted easily. Her nails were beautifully long and therefore they itched the skin around the vagina very well and even dared to scratch the opening too. When one nail inched inside the opening, Kavita gasped and moaned a big .

"Ohhhhhh hhhhhhh aahhhh!"

Kavita moaned more....

"How uh..uh how dare he dirties my clean tidy dupatta like uhhhh that??? Filthy NEGRO!"

The sight of Jason buck naked with just the dupatta covering his crotch and smiling casually made her hand cling to her cunny and kept on rubbing all around, but not particularly inside yet. Jason, who looked like a complete pehelwan to her, amused her cunny, wetting it deliciously and making Kavita continually rub her lips and bang her big fat ass on the bed, making the spring sound loud and even shake the bed, although not waking up Sunil at all.

"Uh! Sunil???? Sunil get up and do me!! I am so horny! Damnit DONT SLEEP LIKE A BUDDHA!"

Kavita moaned and pouted loudly to her husband who kept snoring and in the meantime Kavita clenched her other fist and rubbed on her cunny with the other palm. While for the first time she actually foul mouthed her sleeping husband...

"Urgh! SUNIL WAKE UP AND SATISFY ME DAMNIT! URGHH! I AM STILL A HUMAN BEING WITH NEEDS!!!! WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SH...DAMNIT!"

Kavita felt shivers on barely uttering the foul word for her husband, however Jason's wicked smile kept lingering inside her mind and this hot sensation got even more firey when all of a sudden inside another thought bubble, her bestie Parul popped up and said something she had said already in the morning, only this time it had a more kinky expression...

"Kavi, shall I order a BLACK coffee hmmm? You like it BLACK, dont you?"

Parul bit her lower lip as she emphasized the 'Black' word and she kept grinning from her bubble towards Kavita who kept rubbing her cunny inside her panty and moaned aggressively back towards her bestie...

"Uhhmmm! Uhh No! I uhhh! Don't like it BLACK! It's a uhhhhhh uh aaaaa sooooo uurgghhhh filthy!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhgggghhhh!"

The racist inside Kavita showed up and she jerked her body atleast thrice, giving more pressures to the bed springs and shaking the bed reasonably due to her heavy weight and then atlast, settling and slowing down with sleepy eyes, while she kept her face lodged towards Sunil, whimpering in a low tone...

"Uhh Sss u.. nil....do something.... before itss...tooo lateeeee....Zzzzzz zzzzz"

Kavita couldn't say anything more and dozed off to a very deep sleep, definately satisfied from the lovely orgasm, but certainly not content.

Next day ( Sunday) :

Asha had left for a small tiny date with Rahul and Kavita was busy talking to some saheli, while Arushi was busy seing her favourite TV show, when suddenly the bell rang up!

*Ding Dong*

Arushi noticed her mother busy and she herself hopped down from the sofa and ran towards the door, opening it, only to feel a big shiver run through her bubbly young body. There infront of her was Jason, standing in his regular boxers and a white tshirt that contrasted sexily with his coal black skin. 

Gazing at the pink Barbie top and the thigh exposing white shorts of the bubbly girl, Jason sweetly said, although the tone was still mischievous.

"Hey little princess! Gud mornin!"

Jason smirked at Arushi, who looked at his white tshirt with the letters..'I luv Pawgs' with confusion and then upto the tall black man, feeling naturally nervous and then turning back, she called loud...

"Uhm maa??? Maa!!"

Jason smiled and bent down, until his face was just some inches away from Arushi's sweet petal like lips. The pervert took this opportunity to feel the creamy white skin of the sweet bubbly girl and so he touched her forearm and ran his fingers all the way up to the end of her arm and then down to her wrist.

Arushi was innocent, however being a girl she mentally recieved some wrong signals, still kept quiet and felt nervous to even say a word to the dominating presence of Jason, who smiled and brought his other hand infront of her which had that very same dupatta

That still stank with his potent semen, which ofcoarse had dried off, yet had a prominent stench!

"Take this and give it to your mom, okay? Bye bye princess!"

Jason made sure Arushi held the dupatta and then giving a bye sign sweetly, he rose up straight and took a leave, while Arushi felt disgusted with the apparently filthy looking dupatta and not being able to stand the whiff, she moaned...

"Cchiiii!!!!! This is ma's dupatta for sure, but why so ganda!!! Eww! MAAAA!!"

Not being able to withstand the unknown stench, Arushi hopped and skipped untill she reached Kavita who coincidentally was done with her call and attended her daughter..

"Uh! Oh...take it easy Arushi! You don't have to jump and hop always n what is it....uhh oh my!"

Arushi held the nasty dupatta and cooed...

"Ma! that kallu uncle gave it to me! Eww! Your dupatta stinks so much maa! Cchiii!"

Kavita was just about to drop her phone when she saw her dirty dupatta in the pure hands of her younger daughter, who surely had no clue of the so called 'dirt' in the material. Turning wide eyed, she snatched the dupatta from Arushi and headed towards the washroom, leaving Arushi confused, while she resisted the need to vomit and rather hopped back to the sofa to catch up with her tv show.

In the meantime, Kavita rushed near the washing machine with the nasty dupatta, while looking at it with disdain and thinking...

"Nasty swine! Didn't even bother to wash It from all that thick potent semen!"

Remembering the thickness of Jason's semen, Kavita felt a series of currents going through her body, but then discarding all thow ugly thoughts, she was just about to dip the dupatta inside the machine when suddenly some unknown superficial force stopped her from doing so. She now felt the urge to again take several whiffs from the dirty material.

Biting her lower lip, Kavita looked around to assure her privacy and then brought the dupatta close to her nose and breathed in the dried crusty semen stains, while her nipples once again sharpened and stood erect and her cunny ached while arranging ample amount of liquid inside it, only to gush them out any time.

Kavita parted her lips and moaned as she took in the whiff of the manly semen stains stench and blushed deep red, remembering in the heated manner Jason had errupted gallons and gallons of his potent juice all over the fresh pavitra. Somehow the stench did make her itchy down, but suddenly she rationalised the situation, assuring herself that she was a responsible and conservative mother and wife.

Once again managing to banish the evil thoughts, Kavita threw the dupatta inside the machine and made sure she washed her hand with soap atleast a couple of times.

"Are Kavita-ji, there is no such restrictions in this locality! And Mr Jason had a clean record, he is okay!"

Mr Chawla sipped his cup of tea and insisted Kavita to have her cup as well, but she was very annoyed with the man before her. Mr Chawla was not a very sinmplifed man himself and the casual way in which he took the matter, made her doubt that there were perhaps some mutual understanding between him and Jason. 

"Gosh! You are incorrigible! Mr Chawla, how can you so easily allow a bachelor neg.... I mean a totally single guy like that??" 

Kavita didn't want to appear vulnerable infront of the apparently crooked minded man and made sure she had a sternness in her voice. Being a mother, she was not just concerned about Asha, but also herself, because the tip of the ice berg of her sanskaars had already began to melt. 

"No! Not anymore!"

Kavita murmered to herself, while Mr Chawla looked at her with doubtful eye....

"What did you say Kavita-ji?"

Kavita sounded stern again...

"No, nothing! It's useless talking to people like you! Goodbye!!!'

Kavita shifted the chair off with the mere weight of her big hefty ass and Mr Chawla felt his groin ache seeing the salwar clad ass shake to and fro while leaving his office. 

"Her husband is one lucky haramzaada!"

Mr Chawla adjusted his groin and sat properly on his chair, while decreasing the AC temperature a bit with the remote.

Meanwhile, some distance away from the locality, lovebirds Asha and Rahul were busy discussing some lab assignment at Rahul's house, when suddenly Rahul held a palm of her and kissed on the it, giving stirring feelings inside Asha, who shook her hand away immediately, pouting...

"Badmaash! Not so fast!"

Rahul looked decently horny at this moment, yet spoke sweetly...

"Cmmon! Enough with the lips, let's take things to the next level Ashu!"

Asha blushed when she realised the door to the room was open and chances were that Rahul's mother might just pop up from nowhere and catch them, if they got involved in some namby pamby stuff. But still the itch to move a bit further than just kisses on the lips and hugging, was making Asha curious. 

Asha was no prude herself, she was definately into stuff like simple web series and all, but had, at times, came across some porn and it had disgusted her so much that she had shut off the tab in a second. Anyways, at this moment, she played along with Rahul.

"Oh ho! So my Romeo wants to advance to the next stage? Hmmmmm, may I ask what's in your mind? Hm?"

Asha clung her fingers with Rahul's, who shifted a bit more closer to her, untill their thighs just roughly touched each other. Rahul didn't say anything but just touched one fat jeans clad thigh of Asha and managed to maul it, but his fingers didn't quite clasp the meaty portion, however Asha felt a tiny shiver and closed her eyes.

Rahul took this as an encouragement to ascend up his fingers more on the thigh and Asha felt a wicked sensation, clearly getting a clue about the destination the fingers had planned amongst themselves. Rahul crept his fingers very very slowly upwards, while he teasingly sang softly....

"Kyunki tum hi ho......bas tum hi ho!

Zindagi! Bas tum hi ho!"

By the end of the lines, Rahul's fingers were very much near the crotch area of Asha, and feeling that area vibrate, Asha turned red and shoved away Rahul's fingers away, while slapping his palms, cooing...

"Oh hello Mr Arijit! Not so easily, okay?..um hey, let's get back to the assignment, shall we?"

Rahul felt annoyed, yet out of his love for Asha, he resisted further playfulness and focussed on their academic stuff.
[+] 6 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned.
Like Reply
(14-06-2022, 07:32 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Stay tuned.

Lovely update, bro.. Kavita is in dual mind right now.. And the progression with Asha and Rahul is going good too..

Waiting for more and more teasing and hot updates.. Keep going!
Heart banana
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
superbbbbb development.....
waiting for more.......
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Super update. Waiting to see how jason is going to fuck kavitha and arushi together in same bed and make them his sluts.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply