Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
it feels really good for amala too bite fleshy ass, she continued to bite on nitya's ass, 
meanwhile anu slowly slided her hands little down and she slowly slipped her hands near groin region just below the navel. 

anu slowly rubbed groin area and slided her fingers slightly below to it into the pants of amala, anu now touched amala's panties, 

she don't want to panic amala by putting her hand inside amala's panty so she began to explore on top of her panties,anu placed one of her hand just above amala's pussy over the panties she can feel amala's pussy hair on top of her panties, she slightly moved her hand a little downwards and she felt total wetness there, 

amala's panties are wet with her pussy juices, anu wanted to make amala more arouse so she started to rub on her wet panties amala is jerking her body while anu is rubbing over her panties.. 

amala hold nitya's hip with her hands to minimize the jerking affect and she is slowly began to take more flesh of asscheek in her mouth eachtime she bite it, anu removed her hand from amala's pants, her four fingers are fully wet with amala's pussy juices, 

amala saw it and smiled with a bit shy, anu stood up and while staring at amala she put her wet fingers near nitya to lick them, 

nitya with grin on her face licked them completely without any hesitation.... 

nitya : hmmm.. it tastes good.. bring me more of it anu... 

anu : yeah, sure babe am on it, how is amala doing?? 

nitya : hmm, she is doing good but she is hanging with same job for more time, because it is first time, she will learn eventually... amala babe you continue your job now.... 

amala again started to lick both of her buttcheeks now, anu came near amala she put her hand on the same place and started to rub her wet panties region, and now anu brought other hand near amala ass began to rub her asscheeks over her night pants, 

anu now squeezing amala's ass with her hand, anu's hands are so big that she can literally squeeze one entire asscheek with hand at at time, this is possible not only because her hands are big but also because amala's ass is very small with not much flesh over it, 

anu began to spank amala's butts gently. she is squeezing and spanking amala's ass... and with another hand in amala's pants rubbing her pussy over her panties, amala is getting very aroused and she began to lick nitya's asscheeks vigorously, 

anu now slowly moved her hand inside amala's panties and started to massage amala's buttcheeks directly, amala is wearing a nightpant so it is easy for anu to move her hand freely, amala has sensed that anu's hands are inside her panties, 

she put her buttcheeks so firmly in fear that anu might insert finger like nitya did earlier, 
anu noticed it and laughed a little saying 

anu : no need to keep your butts so firm amala, i won't do it like nitya did. amala : sorry sister but am little afraid to it... anu stood up and came infront of nitya.. 

anu : amala, you have not seen nitya's nude frontlook did you?? 

amala bananashy smile) no sister.. 

anu : you will probably get astonished, close your eyes.. amala closed eyes, nitya slowly turned facing amala.. and moved a bit closer to amala, nitya's groin region is only 2 inch away from amala's face.. 

anu : amala, now slowly open your eyes... 

[Image: Busty-boobs-nithya-menon-nude-hairy-puss...-photo.jpg]

amala slowly opened her eyes, as she is opened her eyes there is a big bush of pussy hair infront of her eyes she got startled and moved a bit away from nitya's groin. it looks like nitya has not shaved her pussy from a long time, in the whole pussy area nothing is visible except the bushy hair... all the three has started laughing loudly.....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
anu : (laughingly) how is it amala..?? 

amala : omg! it's too much hair sister, i think my hair will never grow like that.. nothing is visibe inbetween your legs, your hair is covering everything sister.. 

nitya : haha amala, yeah i have excess hair growth harmone and i like to grow hair there lol, yes nothing is visible inbetween my legs but if you have patience you can find a path from that hair to see whatever you like..... and am tired standing let me sit on that sofa... 

amala got excited hearing nitya sister, and she is ready to explore in that hair... nitya is walking near sofa to sit followed by amala and anu, nitya's ass is jiggling while walking a

nu gestured amala to watch nitya's ass but amala is already watching it.. anu came closer to nitya while walking and 

she fastly grabbed both of nitya'asscheeks and aparted it to view nitya's ASSHOLE.. nitya is walking so there is not much time to view the asshole it's just for 2-3 seconds she aparted nitya's buttcheeks... 

nitya : ouch!! lookslike you are on more heat than amala haha.. 

anu : amala, did you watched it..how is it???

amala : NO!!!! sister eww!! i didn't wacthed i closed my eyes while you are aparting. chi..!! that's asshole sister why would i want to watch it, it will be disgusting sister.. please don't do that again sister... 

anu and nitya got a bit angry hearing amala.. nitya looked at anu and gestured let's take control of that bitch with a bit of anger, but anu gestured wait, we will take control soon... 

[Image: Actress-Nithya-Menon-Nude-Fucking-Ass-Pu...tos-15.jpg]

anu : what!!, i did it only for you to watch so that you will get more aroused amala.. but you did't liked it. ok no problem if you don't like it just leave it. i won't do it again. 

amala : thank you sister. nitya sat on sofa with her legs attached closer so that her pussy is not visible.. anu made amala to sit on her knees near the sofa so that she can a clear view of nitya's pussy.. 

anu : amala, now you open it up babe.. 

amala slowly placed her hands on nitya's thighs and very slowly she opened nitya's legs.. nitya's bushy pussy hair is covering all her pussy nothing is visible there except hair.. 

anu too next to amala and she guided her to open it up.. amala slowly with trembling hand touched pussy hair of nitya for the first time, she slowly slided her hand bit downward in that bush and noticed hair in that part is so wet.. and she looked at anu.. 

amala : hair here is wet sister.. 

anu : then you have found the treasure pot, go on split the hair and make a way through it.. nitya giggled hearing anu's encouragement. amala slowly started to split the hair.. it is getting more and more wet while she is splitting it.. while splitting it amala saw a bit of nitya's skin in that hair and she realized she is getting near to treasure, 

while amala is busy... nitya is staring at amala and anu is staring at nitya's pussy. amala splitted the hair apart now amala can see the pussy lips of nitya, 

she had a very thick pussy lips which are slightly dusky in colour, amala is staring at thick pussy lips of nitya for which she had done a hard work to see, 

nitya's pussy lips are shiny with the pussy juices, her juices made all the pussy lips and her hair so wet, amala hand is fully covered with nitya's pussy juices, but still amala's hands are holding the pussy hair on each side of the pussy firmly to see nitya's pussy... 

amala : my hands are totally wet sister, looks like nitya sister had already released pussyjuices and had an big juicy orgasm sister.
 i wonder how she released this much amount of pussy juices, her pussy hair is totally wet. 

nitya : haha amala, but i didn't had an orgasm yet and not yet released my pussy juices it's only the precumm that made my pussy and hair wet lol..!! 

amala : (with surprized shock) what! you didn't cumm yet?? it's the precumm!! omg! then i guess you will release jug full of cumm while you are on orgasm climax sister lol..

all the three is laughing for it...
Like Reply
anu : you are hands and fingers are dripping with juices amala. why don't you lick your hands clean off the juices?? 

amala : there are fully wet sister, i may need the help of you both to completely clean my hands. and most importantly if i take hands off from that hair it will again cover the pussy... 

anu : wait a minute, i have a plan for it, do you have a comb in here?? 

amala understood the plan...

amala : yes sister it's there beside the dressing table. but sister it will get dirty.. 

anu : no problem we can wash it with soap amala.. 

anu grabbed the comb and while amala is holding the hair anu slowly untangled the pussy hair of nitya and she combed it to two sides dividing from the pussy.. comb is also wet with juices but atleast they succeeded in dividing the hair 

now amala slowly removed her hands and the hair is still sidewards in the ordered manner and the thick pussy lips are visible clearly 

[Image: Real-small-boobs-nithya-menon-hairy-puss...-chair.jpg]

amala : can i clean my hands sister??(showing her hands to anu..) 

anu : yeah sure. you can clean them but with licking not washing.. 

amala : (with tired look) but i can't lick all of it sister i may need your help.. 

anu : ok then we will lick one hand and you lick the other...

amala felt happy atleast she reduced half of her task.. now amala lifted her left hand a it upwards inviting any of them to lick it.. 
anu and nitya both leaned towards amala's hands and they both started licking amala's hand vigorously and within seconds her hand is completely cleaned off from the juices, 
after licking the hand nitya even grabbed anu a bit closer and licked her lips with tip of her tongue.. amala is watching the whole thing with surprise.. 

anu : now it's time you lick it babe.. 

amala slowly started licking her fingers, nitya's cumm is a bit more salty now than earlier, it's hard for her to lick it completely but slowly she licked all the cumm off from her hand and drank some water to get rid of salty mouth. 

anu : amala, remember how nitya inserted her finger into your pussy now it's time for do the same babe...
Like Reply
amala smiled a bit with shy but she is feeling little awkward to do it and mainly because she don't like nitya's pussy very much, 

she feels her pussy is like with bushy hair and full of sticky salty jelly juices with fat pussy lips and rough skin she didn't like it very much, it's disgusting for her... 

amala : sister No Offene! sorry to say, but i don't like nitya sister's pussy very much, i feel like disgusting i don't know why but i can't do it with nitya sister's pussy, 
but i can do it with your pussy anu sister, i love to do it with your pussy sister so, can i skip this pussy and go for your pussy sister..?? 

nitya is getting angry on hearing amala's conversation....
anu saw it and... 

anu : amala, nitya's pussy is delicious amala but it's your first time to see a naked pussy that close so you are feeling awkward you will see same even after seeing my pussy or anyone's pussy for the first time... 

i will guide you through it i guess you will get addicted to taste of nitya's pussy in coming days. am i right nitya? 

nitya bananaacting fake smile on angry face) absolutely anu, she will get addicted to my pussy in coming days.. and i will make her stay like that...maybe we will give her your pussy first anu..
then she will know it.. 

anu : no need nitya she will do it because i will teach her through it. amala watch it.. 

anu brought her hand near nitya's pussy and she put index finger and thumb finger on each side of the pussy lips and started to spread her pussy slowly.. as nitya's pussy is being spreaded her pinkish inner pussy walls are clearly visible.. they are so fleshy and lookslike raw meat with bloody pinkish and reddish mixed colour and totally covered with wet jelly juices,

amala is keenly watching it. anu brought her other hand and gently started to rub inner walls of the pussy, 
nitya is moaning so silently closing her eyes.. 
anu slowly slided her fingers bit upwards and placed on nitya's clit. 
anu is gently rubbing clit of nitya with very slow pace... nitya's moans are matching with pace of anu's rubbing.. she now stopped rubbing and grabbed the clit with 2 fingers and gently twisting and pinching it, 
nitya is groaning smoothly while twisting the clit, after minute of piching and twisting she again started to rub the clit. 

now anu brought her middle finger near to nitya's pussy and suddenly anu thrust her middle finger in nitya's pussy with great force.. 

nitya groaned ....aahh and smiled looking anu. amala is still in shock watching all these anu now slowly inserted index finger and then ring finger and then little finger nitya's moaning sound increased eventually with each finger and finally anu's four fingers has entered nitya's pussy, 

anu's fingers are very lengthy than an average girl's fingers anyone can expect that for a 6 feet girl, 
amala is shocked and confused watching this seen, 

she is thinking "how is this possible!!??, is that a pussyhole or a mouthhole" number of questions have raised in amala's mind but despite all of them she is enjoying watching this so she continued to watch. 

nitya's vagina is bit loose but when it comes to anu's fingers all are same.. anu can feel the tightness of pussy around her fingers, anu's fingers are still an inch out so anu tried to penetrate deeper but suddenly nitya stopped anu's hand with small scream and whispered "that's enough anu". 

anu smiled with shy and replied "ok". 
now amala understood that "nitya sister too has some limits to explore, but those are limits are too high for am ordinary girl" and amala confused 

"whether nitya sister limits are high for an ordinary girl or my limits are too low for a normal girl??"
Like Reply
she justified herself "maybe i will know when both sisters has swapped their positions". and amala continued to watch, 

anu is now moving her fingers in and out.. 

nitya is moaning rhythmically.... aahh .....ahhh.. anu increased pace of her movement and moaning sound is also increased.. and eventually anu reduced the pace of movement and finally she took her hand out of nitya's pussy.... and stood up... 

anu's fingers are dripping with juices... 

nitya : what happened anu?? ni didn't have an orgasm yet, why did you stopped? 

anu : chill nitya.. amala will continue my job... just do what you saw now amala... 
Like Reply
amala : yes sister, nitya sister ok with it??

please tell me to stop if it causes any pain. 

Niitya : am sure, i won't feel any pain by you amala.. 

anu has licked all the juices on her fingers... 

anu : amala, move a bit forward and do your job meanwhile, i will work on your back..... can i remove your pants?? 

amala panicked little hearing anu.. 

amala : sister, am not sure sister?? but please don't do what you did on nitya sister, i will die of pain for sure... 

anu : haha, i won't amala, we know how to treat amatuer virgins like you babe... we have good experience in it. 

amala gently touched nitya's dripping pussy.she slowly moving her hand around her pussy lips.. meanwhile anu put her both hands on amala's butts over pants and slapped them to gain momentum and massaged little, 

since amala is wearing a nightpant her ass shape along with asscrack shape is also seen clearly.. 

anu slided her hand on amala's ass crack gently amala gently responded to anu's actions.. but she is still doing her massage on nitya's pussy lips, anu now slowly started removing amala's pant her sky blue colour underwear is visible as her pant is going Anu made amala stand and completely removed her pants. 

And then she went for underwear at first amala resisted on removing underwear but slowly anu removed it. 

In seconds amala has become completely nude like nitya. 

Her ass is facing anu’s side and pussy is on nitya’s side. Amala’s bums are small with average fair complexion and are closely packed , on the front amala’s pussy is a bit dark with little pussy hair on it and overall it looks like a very fresh meat which hasn’t used yet. 

Anu made amala on her knees like before and asked to continue on nitya… Amala is again rubbing on nitya’s pussy, she is bent forward on her knees her ass is stretched out. 

Anu can see small portion of amala’s dark pussy region from behind. Anu checks the time from wallclock and it is nearly 2 hours since they came so she wanted to finish it quickly and make amala her slave forever… 

While amala is busy with nitya anu got up and brings her mobile which is placed at bedroom earlier 
Like Reply
 she slowly sneaks again and joins with them without amala noticing it but nitya has noticed it and throws a evil smile on anu... 

amala is still fingering nitya’s pussy with 2 fingers.. Anu from behind records the show especially focusing amala’s actions nude body... 
she is recording with one hand and with another hand she smoothly spanking amala’s butts.. 
Anu then tries to apart the butt cheeks to see the asshole and pussy but amala makes her bums firmly so that they stay attached….

anu laughs a bit and stands now anu moves to the front side shooting the video.. 
Amala didn’t noticed it and is still busy with nitya’s pussy. And then after couple of minutes anu says…

Anu (still recording): hey amala babe say hi with a smile… 

Amala lifts her heads up and shocks…. 

Amala : sister!!! What are you doing, stop it!!! 

Amala tries to getup but nitya quickly wraps her legs around amala's head. Amala is yelling to stop.. . Tears started rolling from her eyes... 

Amala (crying..) : please, sister don’t record it. If it goes out my mother and i will die of shame and disgrace. 

Amala still fighting with what she can and anu is still recording it, there is evil smile in the faces of anu and nitya. 

Amala with her total strength scratches the thighs of nitya. 

nitya screams with pain and releases amala, 

amala now swiftly goes for the phone on anu hands, anu aggressively slaps her hardly on the face. Amala falls on the sofa. 

Anu approach nitya to check whether she is ok! Nitya is in pain too. There are reddish scratch marks on both of nitya’s thighs. 

Anu : she is going to pay for this nitya. You do whatever you like with her now i won’t stop you. That bitch definitely deserves it. 

Amala is still on sofa sobbing with weak tone. 

Nitya approach near amala and lifts her up and carries her to the bedroom.
Like Reply
Amala is yelling “no sister please….!!!!” 

nitya with angry tone “shut up you bitch”. 

She throws amala in the bedroom. 

Nitya : anu bring our clothes here. 

Anu  carries all of their clothes which are removed earlier to the bedroom. 

[Image: Amala-Paul-showing-boobs-Q9-WPOW.jpg]

Nitya held both of amala’s hands with her hands. So that she won’t scratch again. 

Anu and nitya tied both of amala’s hands together with nitya’s bra. 

Amala resisted while tying but she didn’t stand a chance against both the big women. 

Anu now brought the another phone fixed in hall and now she fixed it in the bedroom focussing the whole bed with zoom effect. 

And anu started recording the show with another phone too. 

Amala is still sobbing yelling please stop sister!!. 

Nitya held amala’s hair and pointed her towards her thighs… 

Nitya : see it bitch. What you done to my thighs see the scratches.. 

Amala is crying saying sorry sister, please leave me…. 

Nitya brought amala’s face close to the scratches saying lick the scratches bitch!!! And pulled her hair again.. 

Amala in pain started licking the scratch marks with her tongue hesitatingly.. 

Anu is recording it with wicked happiness.
Like Reply
Nitya : anu, i will take her pretty little face. you work on her bottom. 

Nitya made amala in sleeping position and 1 pillow is placed under amala’s head and other pillow under her ass. 

Anu too climbed the bed. Nitya is looking eye to eye with crying helpless amala. 

she wiped amala’s tears with her hands saying.. 

Nitya : don’t waste your tears now, save some for coming days. 

Nitya placed her fingers on amala’s nipples and started circling and pinching them. 

Amala’s little nipples are not poking out maybe amala is in no mood now. But nitya don’t need amala’ mood she continued.. She moved her fingers to her lips and started circling her lips with fingers. 

In the bottom amala made her legs closely packed restricting access to anu, but anu forcefully aparted her legs to view the little pussy. 

She don’t have strength against anu. Amala’s pussy is in open air now. 
Anu is examining amala’s little pussy. Her pussy is still looking pretty wet.It looks small with pussy lips closely packed with traces of hair on it. Anu is taking pics of her pussy. 

Nitya put her fingers in her own pussy and make them wet with her cumm and tried to insert that finger in amala’s mouth but she held her lips tightly together. 

Anu slapped her pussy hardly, amala in pained opened her mouth and screamed aaahhhh. Nitya now inserted her finger in amala’s mouth and she is rubbing her finger on the her tooth like a toothbrush and now she is rubbing it on amala’s tongue.. 

Anu : amala bitch, if you have any ideas of biting nitya’s fingers remove that thought of your mind. Just do whatever we say Or else i will insert one of my hand completely in your vagina and other in your asshole. 

Amala frightened thinking long fleshy hands of anu sister entering her vagina and asshole even that thought made amala startled with extreme fear Amala nodded her head with sad face of hers. 
Nitya removed her finger from amala’s mouth and stood on the bed stretching her legs and body. 
Like Reply
Super update....
Continue.....
Include Shriya also
Like Reply
(23-05-2019, 10:12 PM)K.rahul Wrote: Super update....
Continue.....
Include Shriya also

tq rahul..
i will include shriya too soon, am planning as teacher or any inspection officer.
Like Reply
Anu started rubbing her hand on amala’s pussy, 
amala is moving her hip against anu’s actions. 
Nitya stretched enough and she is getting ready to make amala lick her pussy. Nitya placed her legs each side of amala.. 
And said get ready… 
nitya now sat just above amala’s boobs amala is Yelling “no sister ” but that doesn’t stop nitya. 
Nitya adjusted her position, nitya’s pussy hairs are touching amala’s chin. If amala lifts her head up a little her lips will touch big pussy of nitya.
[Image: 1463570680-397-2016-26-Nithya-Menon-Nude...Images.jpg]

Nitya lifted amala’s head and placed another pillow under it. Amala’s mouth is touching nitya’s pussy hair. 

Nitya : sniff it you bitch!!. Sniff the aroma of my pussy!!. 

Amala closed her mouth tightly and saying ..mmmm nodding her head as no. Nitya moved a little forward her pussy is totally in contact with amala’s lips nitya picked amala’s hair and rubbing her lips forcely on nitya’s pussy

Anu : you said you are a virgin. I will know the truth about it myself now. If i found you are not a virgin you will face the consequences bitch. 

Anu is now slowly rubbing inner walls of amala’s pussy with 2 fingers with other hand she opened her pussy a bit. 
Amala’s pussy is not very pinkish but it looks like a fresh piece.

Nitya : stick your tongue out and lick it bitch!!!. Amala is still closed her mouth nodding her head as no no no… 

Nitya : anu, this bitch is not listening! Fuck her pussy with your hand… 

On hearing it amala shouted “no sister no, i will listen, please no i will lick it” Amala sticked her tongue out and tasted nitya’s pussy with her tongue directly for the first time 
She felt like her mouth is in a salt lake, and she removed her mouth from the pussy again and coughed a bit. 
Nitya again pushed her face to the pussy. And said Stick your tongue into the pussy bitch. Amala no circling her tongue around the inner pussy lips of nitya, she don’t want to but she don’t have a much of a choice. 
Amala slowly started sticking her tongue into the vagina and started to tongue fuck nitya. Nitya is moaning softly for the licking, 

Nitya : ...hmmmm!! Deeper you bitch ...ahhhh… lick it completely!!! ...ahhh! Faster bitch!!! Aa..hh 

Amala is doing as nitya ordered her to do, she is licking as fast as she can, ] Nitya is holding amala’s head in her hand and pulling it as closer as she can, room is filled with soft moans of nitya. 
nitya’s vagina is producing too much juice, pussy is dripping with juices, they are directly entering into amala’s mouth, 
amala is forced to drink it bcoz nitya is holding her mouth closely to the pussy, there are gulp sounds of amala drinking pussy juices in the room along with moaning sounds. Amala is penetrating her tongue as long as she could but it is not enough for big bulky pussy of niyta, 
so nitya opened her pussy with 2 hands, moved a little forward and sat directly on amala’s face, now her vagina is directly on amala’s mouth and amala’s nose is in contact with big pinkish clitoris of nitya, 

[Image: 57560c058c45d70a4eac150417929934.jpg]

and amala’s chin is feeling the heat of nitya’s asshole since her asshole is in contact with the chin, amala’s hands are tied so she can’t even move, nitya started moving in circles on amala’s face, while moving nitya’s vagina is fucked with tongue, her clitoris is massaged with nose and her asshole is massaged with amala’s chin, 

nitya is enjoying extremely with desired lustfullness, anu is thinking wow!! What a pleasure… 

Anu now gently placed her finger on the vagina and she slowly pushed it little forward just an half inch of anu’s finger entered amala’s vagina, 
amala jerked, she can’t even say no becoz nitya didn’t leave any gap in her mouth, 

she started opposing moving her legs, anu didn’t understand why amala is opposing too much she just inserted 1 finger about half inch in the pussy she wondered how the fuck she can manage if her husband got a 10 inch thick dick. But anu didn’t stopped she slowly started pushing her finger inn, amala is opposing too much now, 

[Image: Amala-Paul-doggy-style-A0-V64-U.jpg]
Like Reply
Anu : omg!! Bitch your pussy is damn tight.. 

Anu is feeling the tightness of amala’s pussy, one inch of her finger is still in the pussy.

she gently started moving the finger around, even with the jelly wetness in the pussy she is still feeling it too much tight for an average girl. 

Anu continued and started pushing it’s getting hard to push further because of the tightness, 

anu slowly going deeper, amala’s eyes are filled with the tears, 
she wanted to say something but nitya didn’t give her chance and didn’t moved away from her pussy, amala is moving the legs but that didn’t helped much, 

anu’s finger in 2 inch inside now but while penetrating deeper her finger faced an obstacle, anu is feeling too much joy now, yes it is true, the obstacle is hymen, 

She rubbed it gently the thin soft skin layer of hymen amala is feeling more pain while rubbing the hymen, 

Anu : it’s true bitch! You are a virgin, even your hymen didn’t teared yet, but it’s not time and place for defloration. 

Nitya : what!! Really, she still has the hymen layer!!! it didn’t teared down yet!! It is the only thing i love about you bitch. You are a true virgin. 

It’s been long time since i see a girl with hymen in our college. Don’t tear it now anu. We will do defloration in right time. 

Anu : i know nitya, i won’t do it. 

Anu again rubbed the hymen layer and felt the smoothness she don’t want to remove the finger but she is afraid that amala’s movements might tear her hymen so she removed the finger. 

Amala relaxed while the finger is removed. Anu is licking the fingers completely of the sweet juices of amala and said “hmm, not very bad for a dark little pussy like this”. 

Anu again opened amala’s pussy with one hand and she placed the other hand on the small clitoris of amala and at first she gently rubbed it then slowly she increased pace, 

amala is moaning with pussy on top of her mouth ...mmmmm ..mmm and in no time anu sensed a big jerk in amala’s body, and juices started to flow from the amala’s pussy, amala didn’t lasted much as anu expected and she didn’t even produced much juices. 

But still anu is happy with her hymen. 
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply
Anu : my work here is completed let’s turn this bitch into doggy style. 

Nitya slowly got up from the mouth, amala took a deep breath and feeling better now, 

her mouth is completely covered with nitya’s juices. 

Nitya’s dripping pussy is in the top view for amala, 

nitya stretched her body, and a drop of her cum from the pussy dropped directly on amala’s lips, she tried to clean her mouth but her hands are tied she tried with tied hands but nitya said 

Nitya : don’t clean it bitch, if you clean it i will again sit on your face.

Amala took her hands down with a weaker look on nitya. 

Amala is made to turn into doggystyle by anu, and nitya untied amala’s hands and warned amala “not to try anything stupid”. 

Nitya went near anu and slapped anu’s ass tightly and squeezed it on top of the jeans saying 

[Image: ddacdd799fe251cdc5a484d42edc411d.jpg]

Nitya : lookslike your ass is on heat too anu, remove your jeans and make that bitch lick your ass, while i work on her ass 

Anu moved close to nitya and planted a kiss on nitya’s lips and on back she squeezed nitya’s big fleshy butts and she fastly pushed her middle finger in nitya’s asshole due to nitya’s big fleshy butts there is not enough gap between the butts in standing position so only half of the finger went inside nitrya’s asshole. 

Nitya gasped and took a strong breath with smile on her face looking at anu’s eyes nitya holded anu’s hand and tried to push that finger deep inside her own asshole but failed due to lack of gap between asscheeks in standing position. 

Anu slowly removed her finger from nitya’s asshole and said 

Anu : no babe, we need to make it fast let her continue on you, undressing me and starting fresh from me takes more time. i will try next time… 

Amala is just behind them on the doggy position on the bed, her face is directly facing the nitya’s ass from a 2 feet distance but she can still see what’s going on there, she got astonished and filled with fear too. 
Like Reply
Nitya again climbed the bed and adjusting her position in doggy style just in front of amala so that amala’s face is just behind her ass,

anu went near amala and showed her the middle finger which she inserted in nitya’s asshole. 

It looks little bit wet with the wetness from nitya’s asshole, anu with other hand opened amala’s mouth and she directly inserted that finger in amala’s mouth and made her lick it. 

It tastes sour and bad. Amala resisted at start but she gave up. 

Amala : cryingly…. sister!! Please sister, this is enough sister, please don’t torture me more. You are doing very dirty things with me, licking the pussy and tasting the finger from the asshole all these things are making me weak sister, please don’t do sister….

Anu : haha… just these things making you dirty.. Then what about coming things bitch, i think making you lick asshole makes you feel good!! 

Amala is still sobbing with weaker tone.. Anu adjusted amala position and adjusted herself behind amala.. 

They positioned like nitya’s ass to amala’s mouth and amala’s ass to anu’s hands. 

Anu : listen bitch. Just do as we say and obey us. You are our slave. If you don’t obey us i swear i am going to fuck your asshole with the things you never even think off. And will share this video to all the college students and all over the internet starting with your mom. 

Amala with terror in her face, no sister no, please don’t do that i will obey you.

Anu : good. Now open nitya’s asscheeks apart and describe her asshole. 

anu started recording it. Amala placed her tremblimg hands on big asscheeks of nitya and she slowly started to separate the butts, they are so big and her asshole deep inside those big butts but she finally aparted it and started to describe it. 

Amala : (with dull fearful voice) asshole is covered with partial hair around it. It looks so dark in colour and full of wrinkles. And little wet sister. 

Anu : good. Now do exactly what you did to the pussy earlier with the asshole. 

Amala didn’t have a choice so she hesitatingly placed a finger around the asshole and started to rub it. 

Nitya : yeah, now insert it deep. Amala slowly put the index finger on top of the asshole and she tried to insert the finger but due to lack of enough wetness her finger couldn’t enter it. 

Nitya : borrow some wentess from my pussy… 

Amala moved her finger down to the pussy and made her finger wet and then she rubbed the wetness on her asshole. 

She did it until the asshole received enough lubricant. Amala now again places her finger on nitya’s asshole and she slowly started penetrating the asshole her juices are helping well as lubricants. 

2 inch of the finger has already entered nitya’s asshole but she didn’t received any objection to stop from nitya, 

even amala couldn’t feel the tightness with one finger nitya whispered insert another one deeper bitch i couldn’t feel anything with one finger. 
Like Reply
Amala started inserting the asshole with the second finger. 

Now nitya is moaning slowly. Amala’s fingers are feeling the heat of nitya’s asshole. 

Amala started pushing further and finally all the three inches of index finger and middle finger has entered nitya’s asshole.. 

Nitya : deeper bitch!! Put them deeper… 

Amala : sorry sister, i have already inserted them fully. 

Nitya : fuck you short finger bitch!!! Atleast fuck my hole with those fingers. 

Amala started to move the fingers in and out. nitya is moaning with the rhythm of the fingers movement. 

On the backside anu is rubbing the small bums of amala and she slowly aparted the asscheeks and amala’s asshole is in full view to anu.

It looks so small and very dark with the wrinkles. But no hair around it. It looks like the asshole of 14 year old teen. 

Amala is filled with fear that anu might insert something in the asshole but she didn’t stopped fingering the asshole of nitya.

Anu : hmm. Your asshole looks fresh amala. But very dark. 

Anu is rubbing her finger on the asshole, amala is moving her ass due to fear and tickling. Her asshole is very dry, it is hard to enter finger in it, 

anu spit on the asshole and rubbed the spit around the asshole, she slowly put the index finger on the asshole and started pushing it forward, 

amala firmed up anus muscle so that anu’s finger cannot enter the asshole. 

[Image: 20181011-030347.jpg]

Anu : if you didn’t set the anus muscle loose i will directly push the whole finger fastly in your asshole strongly, or else i will enter it slowly with minimum pain, 

Amala : please sisetr not my asshole, it will cause extreme pain, play with the pussy instead, i will obey everything but please leave my asshole from it

Anu : ok then, first lick nitya’s asshole inserting your tongue in it. 

Amala : please sister it’s disgusting act, just think sister am a girl like you 

please don’t do this to me. 
Like Reply
Anu tired with talk and she pushed the finger little bit forward, half inch of the finger has entered the asshole, 

amala is screaming and yelling “please sister no.. no...no.. i will lick it” And she fastly aparted both the asscheeks of nitya and she fastly started licking nitya’s asshole, 

it feels disgusting for amala to lick the asshole but she they don’t give her choice, nitya is moaning erotically while her asshole is getting licked, 

Nitya : yeah.. Yeah.. insert the tongue in it bitch…. 

Amala with gasps inserted tongue into the asshole started to lick it thoroughly..

Nitya is enjoying very much, nitya in full lust held the head of amala and pushing it towards the asshole tightly.. Making Her lick more and more deeper.. 

Anu pushed the finger little forward again now one and half inch of the finger is inside, 

anu is feeling the well tightness of the anus walls, amala is shrieking with pain but nitya is pushing amala’s head tightly towards her asshole, 

so amala is even unable to scream properly, 

2 inches of the finger is inserted now, amala’s pain is getting more and more now, amala’s legs are shivering with pain, 

nu too get that it is too tight because of the first time, so she don’t want to push any further now,so she started to finger her asshole slowly with 2 inch depth.. 

Anu finegred it for 5 minutes while fingering amala is groaning , but she didn’t paused licking the asshole, this continued for 5 minutes and suddenly they heard a phone ring, 

all of them came into senses, anu’s phone which is recording the show started ringing, 
anu answered the call, kajal is on the line… but she didn’t stopped fingering the asshole..

[Image: sexy-kajal-agarwal-latest-hot-pics-42.jpg]
Like Reply
Kajal : (on phone) hey anu, where are you guyz?? i came to room from shopping, you are not here?? my sister is here with me, u went to city?? 

Moaning sounds are audible to kajal on but she ignored it but excited whom they got this time.

Anu : hey kajal, no we didn’t went to shopping, we will be there in 10 minutes and i will explain you later bye.. 
Like Reply
Anu ended the call put phone aside, 

she pulled the finger out completely 

Anu : nitya let’s leave it’s been 4 hours.. 

Amala relaxed a bit hearing anu, nitya too slowly got up from the bed. Amala sat on the bed with her head laying down with weak body, 

anu approached amala and made amala lick the finger which she inserted in amala’s ahhole earlier saying “tatse your own ashhole bitch..” 

amala like a dead body with no movement licked the finger. 

Nitya went to washroom and cleaned herself and then anu got ready and wore her bra and top, 

nitya’s searched for the underwear and found it soaked wet with the juices, so she gave it to amala as a souvenir for the show, and wore her pant without panty and she weared bra and top. 

Anu took nitya’s phone from the door which is recording the show too and they are ready to leave.. 

Anu : look bitch, clean the room and clean yourself thoroughly, if anyone comes to know about what happened here, we will release the videos to the internet. Just do as we say and be a good girl. Ok?? 

Amala : nodded her head with sad look. 

Anu : say it with your mouth bitch.. 

Amala : yes sister… 

Anu : that’s good While leaving anu gave a deep smooch to amala and slapped her ass naughtily… 

Anu : goodbye babe, go clean yourself… 

Anu and nitya took amala’s mobile number and left the room….

flamethrower END OF EPISODE - 01 flamethrower
Like Reply
[Image: Nitya-Menon-Cute-Still-Photos-19.jpg]
Like Reply