Cum Fuck
(01-06-2022, 01:38 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said blouse ke andar again looked at ur cleavage and cleared my throat) hummm ahummm 

( i was walking behind u as u lead to ur bedroom i was looking at ur ass sway as u climbed the stairs )

( bedroom me bada velvety bistar hai with white silk sheet) wardrobe dikhane ki .zaraurat nah...( thats when i saw ur bra ur panty ufff man to kr rha hai ki chat jau sara )

( now there was a tent in my pant)

( double meaning se khudko nasha bol rhi thi tu and it was impacting my flow of thoughts)

see asin ye koi majak nhi chal rha hai...i am an officer with 3 stars from government start talking with a bit more seriousness and respect ( meanwhile i am trying hard not to look at ur cleavage )

pati tumhara kahi bhi chup jaye use dhund ke hi rahunga mai ( meanwhile rahul is in the secret room watching all this and listening everything)

Asin: mai bhi kahan koi mazak akr rahi hun. Even I am pretty serious. I am just trying to cooperate

(you were sweating even though the AC was on)

Asin: App dhund nikaliye ya kuch bhi kariye but filhal ghar aaye mehman ka mujhe khayal rakhne dijiye

Asin: dekhiye kitna paseena choot raha hai (I make you sit and removed your cap without your permission)

(Thats when you got little more view when I bend to remove the cap)

Asin: (I noticed you again peeking) inspector sahaab (movement), inspector sahaab (again movement)

Asin: hmmm kisiko mera inspector sahaab bulana shayad kisiko bohot pasand aa raha hai..........let me get you something to drink

Asin: (I deliberately make my saree a low hip and adjust the pallu for more visibility)

Asin: Inspector sahaab (movement) heeheee (bend to give the juice) I hope apko pasand aega

(you could see the dark cleavage like created due to trying to fit them in a tight blouse)

Asin: itni der se jo dhund rahe the kya wo mila.........Nasha/Rahul?

(and rahul was watching his wife seducing the inspector for him)

[Image: 44791781_334664340644202_601186591263686...e=62BBC45B]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-06-2022, 04:56 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: mai bhi kahan koi mazak akr rahi hun. Even I am pretty serious. I am just trying to cooperate

(you were sweating even though the AC was on)

Asin: App dhund nikaliye ya kuch bhi kariye but filhal ghar aaye mehman ka mujhe khayal rakhne dijiye

Asin: dekhiye kitna paseena choot raha hai (I make you sit and removed your cap without your permission)

(Thats when you got little more view when I bend to remove the cap)

Asin: (I noticed you again peeking) inspector sahaab (movement), inspector sahaab (again movement)

Asin: hmmm kisiko mera inspector sahaab bulana shayad kisiko bohot pasand aa raha hai..........let me get you something to drink

Asin: (I deliberately make my saree a low hip and adjust the pallu for more visibility)

Asin: Inspector sahaab (movement) heeheee (bend to give the juice) I hope apko pasand aega

(you could see the dark cleavage like created due to trying to fit them in a tight blouse)

Asin: itni der se jo dhund rahe the kya wo mila.........Nasha/Rahul?

(and rahul was watching his wife seducing the inspector for him)

[Image: 44791781_334664340644202_601186591263686...e=62BBC45B]

( u made me sit on the bed edge and removed my cap )

are topi kyu nikal...( this is way out of line for a civilian to behave with a security officer officer of my rank but ur cleavage line ur hip folds were making me silent again and again)

wo kuch nhi bas garmi hai bahar isili..( words complete nhi kr paa rha tha as looking at ur lips the way u spoke made me stay quiet aur bina logic wala baat kr rha tha)

( the way u were saying inspector saab mera loda fudak rha tha pant me aur 10 inch ka lund dard kr rha tha pant ek andar) hmmmmm see thoda ..respect se..( actually u were calling me with respect and its my fault ki loda strain ho rha hai andar )

( looking at ur cleavage line and saying no to the juice) juice nhi chahiye ...gulp gulp gulpp ( but still gulping it down and stuck in my throat a bit due to which start coughing) ahummm ahummm ahummmmm

tum dhunde de hi nhi rhi ahummm ahummm ho to kaise milega mujhe ahummm ahummmm ( i could complain all i want but the fact was that ki i was in ur seduction nest like in a prey in a spiders web now)
Like Reply
Is this Hindi or English story forum.. ?
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 05:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u made me sit on the bed edge and removed my cap )

are topi kyu nikal...( this is way out of line for a civilian to behave with a security officer officer of my rank but ur cleavage line ur hip folds were making me silent again and again)

wo kuch nhi bas garmi hai bahar isili..( words complete nhi kr paa rha tha as looking at ur lips the way u spoke made me stay quiet aur bina logic wala baat kr rha tha)

( the way u were saying inspector saab mera loda fudak rha tha pant me aur 10 inch ka lund dard kr rha tha pant ek andar) hmmmmm see thoda ..respect se..( actually u were calling me with respect and its my fault ki loda strain ho rha hai andar )

( looking at ur cleavage line and saying no to the juice) juice nhi chahiye ...gulp gulp gulpp ( but still gulping it down and stuck in my throat a bit due to which start coughing) ahummm ahummm ahummmmm

tum dhunde de hi nhi rhi ahummm ahummm ho to kaise milega mujhe ahummm ahummmm ( i could complain all i want but the fact was that ki i was in ur seduction nest like in a prey in a spiders web now)

Asin: juice nahi toh aur kya chahiye tha (two heavy milk tanks were in front of your eyes)

Asin: arey arey (I pat your head while you started coughing)

(The pallu again slid a bit more and jiggling as i patted and the mangalsutra came out)

Asin: Lagta hai koi apko yaad kar raha hai........shayad apki biwi........kya pata unka nasha aap ho aur unhein nashe ki zarurat hai

Asin: mai kahan rok rahi hun.........aap kariye investigation

[Image: d9b2ac81fa7de9724652d944ed68d9aa.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:00 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: juice nahi toh aur kya chahiye tha (two heavy milk tanks were in front of your eyes)

Asin: arey arey (I pat your head while you started coughing)

(The pallu again slid a bit more and jiggling as i patted and the mangalsutra came out)

Asin: Lagta hai koi apko yaad kar raha hai........shayad apki biwi........kya pata unka nasha aap ho aur unhein nashe ki zarurat hai

Asin: mai kahan rok rahi hun.........aap kariye investigation

[Image: d9b2ac81fa7de9724652d944ed68d9aa.jpg]

( by now i wanted to suck on ur boobies and get petted while suckling like a hungry baby but i was also the DGP so i had to maintain decorum)

( when u patted my head ur mangalsutra kind of rubbed on my chin and lips as i was looking at ur jiggly cleavage line)

see asin i know what game u are playing ok and i wont....( ufff kitni tankati hai ye)

i lost my wife in my hunt against the drug peddlars i want revenge against them ( mere biwi ka yaad dilake jale me namak chidak diya tune)

i will put rahul behind ba..r..sss ( ahhhh my balls were paining and my bbc straining inside pant u can see a big tent poking and struggling to come inside)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i placed my nose on ur cleavage line and took a wiff as i just coudnt wait and i abruptly backtracked and looked at u with a guilty face) 

wo biwi ka yaad mat dilao samji na ( acting as if its ur fault maine waise kiya)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:06 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( by now i wanted to suck on ur boobies and get petted while suckling like a hungry baby but i was also the DGP so i had to maintain decorum)

( when u patted my head ur mangalsutra kind of rubbed on my chin and lips as i was looking at ur jiggly cleavage line)

see asin i know what game u are playing ok and i wont....( ufff kitni tankati hai ye)

i lost my wife in my hunt against the drug peddlars i want revenge against them ( mere biwi ka yaad dilake jale me namak chidak diya tune)

i will put rahul behind ba..r..sss ( ahhhh my balls were paining and my bbc straining inside pant u can see a big tent poking and struggling to come inside)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i placed my nose on ur cleavage line and took a wiff as i just coudnt wait and i abruptly backtracked and looked at u with a guilty face) 

wo biwi ka yaad mat dilao samji na ( acting as if its ur fault maine waise kiya)

Asin: ohhh I am so sorry to hear that..........

Asin: tabhi sochun aap itne gussail q hai aur choti choti baaton mein chid jaate ho

(I could feel your nose on my cleavage line, i sat next to you on the left then kept hand mu right hand on your thigh left hand took support of the bed and slightly rubbed it)

Asin: bohot miss karte ho unhein (as I started rubbing your dick started growing as you were touched by a women after 20 years)

Asin: don't worry everything will be fine (as my hand was rubbing my left side boob also rubbed your shoulders)

Asin: Mujhe pata hai ek mard k liye kitna mushkil hota hai ek raat bhi guzarna apne biwi k bina

[Image: asin_kavalan_pressmeet_stills_09.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:15 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: ohhh I am so sorry to hear that..........

Asin: tabhi sochun aap itne gussail q hai aur choti choti baaton mein chid jaate ho

(I could feel your nose on my cleavage line, i sat next to you on the left then kept hand mu right hand on your thigh left hand took support of the bed and slightly rubbed it)

Asin: bohot miss karte ho unhein (as I started rubbing your dick started growing as you were touched by a women after 20 years)

Asin: don't worry everything will be fine (as my hand was rubbing my left side boob also rubbed your shoulders)

Asin: Mujhe pata hai ek mard k liye kitna mushkil hota hai ek raat bhi guzarna apne biwi k bina

[Image: asin_kavalan_pressmeet_stills_09.jpg]

( as u sat on my left and rubbing my thighs and slwoly saying seductive things near my ear my dick is just poking and thrusting my pant and u can feel my security officer belt tighten due to that)

choti baat nhi hai 300 kg heroin mila hai ham..ahhhhh hmmm ye tum kya kr rhi ho 

( even ur soft side boob rubbing against my elbow now )

meri biwi ke bare me ek labz bhi mat bol..ooooooohhhh ( u were running ur palm just near my shaft but not touching it )

mai revenge leke rahunga .....ye bas kro ab bhot ho chuka hai ( resisting through my words but ye nhi ki uthke door chale jau )

( tadapta hua loda lekar 20 saal bita liya maine u have no idea kitna mushkil hua hai mujhe)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:21 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u sat on my left and rubbing my thighs and slwoly saying seductive things near my ear my dick is just poking and thrusting my pant and u can feel my security officer belt tighten due to that)

choti baat nhi hai 300 kg heroin mila hai ham..ahhhhh hmmm ye tum kya kr rhi ho 

( even ur soft side boob rubbing against my elbow now )

meri biwi ke bare me ek labz bhi mat bol..ooooooohhhh ( u were running ur palm just near my shaft but not touching it )

mai revenge leke rahunga .....ye bas kro ab bhot ho chuka hai ( resisting through my words but ye nhi ki uthke door chale jau )

( tadapta hua loda lekar 20 saal bita liya maine u have no idea kitna mushkil hua hai mujhe)

Asin: aap ke biwi k baareme mein nahi lekin agar wo aaj hoti toh shayad wo apko puri tarah se sambhal leti (looking at your bulge) lekin apke baare mein toh bol sakti hun na

Asin: Aap jis tarah se itne imandar lagte ho aur biwi k liye itna pyar dekh kar toh lagta hai aap bohot loyal ho

Asin: wo sab toh sunne mein acha lagta hai, par 20 saal akele guzarna doesnt seem practical at all

Asin: chalo din mein toh manage kar lete honge (comes close and whispers in your ear) raat bohot mushkil se kat ti hogi nahi?

Asin: mai kahan revenge lene se rok rahi hun, mai toh bas apka dukh baatna chahti hun

(even rahul started feeling the heat lookin at what her wife was doing)

[Image: bollywood-actress-asin-is-the-guest-of-h...=2048x2048]
(hand slightly touched your crotch and came back)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:38 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: aap ke biwi k baareme mein nahi lekin agar wo aaj hoti toh shayad wo apko puri tarah se sambhal leti (looking at your bulge) lekin apke baare mein toh bol sakti hun na

Asin: Aap jis tarah se itne imandar lagte ho aur biwi k liye itna pyar dekh kar toh lagta hai aap bohot loyal ho

Asin: wo sab toh sunne mein acha lagta hai, par 20 saal akele guzarna doesnt seem practical at all

Asin: chalo din mein toh manage kar lete honge (comes close and whispers in your ear) raat bohot mushkil se kat ti hogi nahi?

Asin: mai kahan revenge lene se rok rahi hun, mai toh bas apka dukh baatna chahti hun

(even rahul started feeling the heat lookin at what her wife was doing)

(hand slightly touched your crotch and came back)

( whatever u said i felt guilty from inside but it was bitter truth raat bade mushkil se kati hai only i know how much my balls pain)

( blue balls subah subah 3 ghante tak ke morning woods aur shant krane koi nhi )

( back when my wife was with me she would take care of all my issues but 20 years i was lonely and when u placed hand on my crotch and took back again i said) asin tum kaise baat paogi mera dukh ?

i mean tum samjh nhi sakti wo dukh kis prakaar ka hai wo dard physiccal hota hai uska bas ek hi upaay hai u cant really do anything about it dont say something which u cant do and especially to a security officer officer of my cadre 

south bombay ka DGP hu tere pati ke sath tujhe bhi andar krwa sakta hu dont act over smart ok (i was saddened by the fact that i am lonely and u know that it has been tough for me spending 20 years alone as if tum us baat ka majaak uda rhi ho )

i can put u in jail for fake promises and fraud under section 230 IPC ( legally valid point kaha tha maine)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 06:45 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( whatever u said i felt guilty from inside but it was bitter truth raat bade mushkil se kati hai only i know how much my balls pain)

( blue balls subah subah 3 ghante tak ke morning woods aur shant krane koi nhi )

( back when my wife was with me she would take care of all my issues but 20 years i was lonely and when u placed hand on my crotch and took back again i said) asin tum kaise baat paogi mera dukh ?

i mean tum samjh nhi sakti wo dukh kis prakaar ka hai wo dard physiccal hota hai uska bas ek hi upaay hai u cant really do anything about it dont say something which u cant do and especially to a security officer officer of my cadre 

south bombay ka DGP hu tere pati ke sath tujhe bhi andar krwa sakta hu dont act over smart ok (i was saddened by the fact that i am lonely and u know that it has been tough for me spending 20 years alone as if tum us baat ka majaak uda rhi ho )

i can put u in jail for fake promises and fraud under section 230 IPC ( legally valid point kaha tha maine)

Asin: pata nahi but koshish toh kar sakti huna

(I place the hand on your  belt which was getting tight and unbuckled it)

Asin: Mai sab samajh sakti hun aur upaay bhi pata hai

Asin: Daal dijiye and aur waise mene kahan koi fake promise kiya

Asin: Huh! bhalayi ka toh zamana hi nahi raha (I get up angrily and walk towards the dressing table)

Asin: aap kijiye apka investigation, mai apna kaam karti hun.......mai q apna samay barbaad karun

(I open my hair and flip it on one side and start combing it, take the lipstick and apply it on my lips looking at you from the mirror)

[Image: Asin+Latest+Photos+at+Fair+And+Lovely+(6).jpg]
(the come falls down so I bend sideways to lift it, the mirror was placed exactly opposite and you could see my back)

(which gave a perfect view of my perfectly shaped ass and side boobs)

[Image: asin-side-boobs-zoomed.gif]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:04 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: pata nahi but koshish toh kar sakti huna

(I place the hand on your  belt which was getting tight and unbuckled it)

Asin: Mai sab samajh sakti hun aur upaay bhi pata hai

Asin: Daal dijiye and aur waise mene kahan koi fake promise kiya

Asin: Huh! bhalayi ka toh zamana hi nahi raha (I get up angrily and walk towards the dressing table)

Asin: aap kijiye apka investigation, mai apna kaam karti hun.......mai q apna samay barbaad karun

(I open my hair and flip it on one side and start combing it, take the lipstick and apply it on my lips looking at you from the mirror)

[Image: Asin+Latest+Photos+at+Fair+And+Lovely+(6).jpg]
(the come falls down so I bend sideways to lift it, the mirror was placed exactly opposite and you could see my back)

(which gave a perfect view of my perfectly shaped ass and side boobs)

[Image: asin-side-boobs-zoomed.gif]

( as u unbuckled my belt my tent gets bigger as it gets more space to expand)

dekho asin tumhe naraaz krne nhi keh rha hu ...( as u went to dressing table i was scanning ur back and as u were combing one side)

wo meri biwi aise bhot kuch krti thi jisse mujhe aisa lage ki ( scanning ur back feeling like kissing it ) i mean jisse mujhe wo ( looking at ur hip folds i lost my train of thoughts)

chamdi chamkane wala cream lagati ho kya tum...( out of nowehere kuch bhi question pucha  as u bend to take the comb side boobs and ur hip folds dekhke loda fudak rha tha)

bas belt utaar ke chali gyi aur keh rhi ho ki dukh door kroge hypocrisy ka seema hota hai asin...

lipstick lagane ke baad thook sakti ho na ( wanted ur spit so badly now but cant ask directly i dont know ki rahul is just 10 feet away somewhere seeing and hearing all this)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:12 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u unbuckled my belt my tent gets bigger as it gets more space to expand)

dekho asin tumhe naraaz krne nhi keh rha hu ...( as u went to dressing table i was scanning ur back and as u were combing one side)

wo meri biwi aise bhot kuch krti thi jisse mujhe aisa lage ki ( scanning ur back feeling like kissing it ) i mean jisse mujhe wo ( looking at ur hip folds i lost my train of thoughts)

chamdi chamkane wala cream lagati ho kya tum...( out of nowehere kuch bhi question pucha  as u bend to take the comb side boobs and ur hip folds dekhke loda fudak rha tha)

bas belt utaar ke chali gyi aur keh rhi ho ki dukh door kroge hypocrisy ka seema hota hai asin...

lipstick lagane ke baad thook sakti ho na ( wanted ur spit so badly now but cant ask directly i dont know ki rahul is just 10 feet away somewhere seeing and hearing all this)

Asin: apki biwi k baareme aap hi jaano, mujhe koi zarurat nahi hai

Asin: Mai chamdi chamkane wala cream lagaun ya kuch aur usse apko kya?

Asin: aap apna investigation kariye, inspector sahaaaaaab

Asin: nah lipstick lagane k baad mujhe ice-cream candy chusna pasand hai

Asin: aap kariye apka investigation

(I knew this would break you and you would be forced to say the words that you are not supposed to say to other women apart from your wife)

[Image: 1352703828_asin-Khiladi-7864%20(2).jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:20 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: apki biwi k baareme aap hi jaano, mujhe koi zarurat nahi hai

Asin: Mai chamdi chamkane wala cream lagaun ya kuch aur usse apko kya?

Asin: aap apna investigation kariye, inspector sahaaaaaab

Asin: nah lipstick lagane k baad mujhe ice-cream candy chusna pasand hai

Asin: aap kariye apka investigation

(I knew this would break you and you would be forced to say the words that you are not supposed to say to other women apart from your wife)

[Image: 1352703828_asin-Khiladi-7864%20(2).jpg]

( when u said ki ice cream candy ) wo kala candy ? ( in a low voice just to make sure u are ok with black )

kaise kru investigate 

ye haal tumne kiya hua hai ( looked down at my hard on in pant)

chup chaap udhar neeche bath sakti thi lekin nhi inspector saaab inspector sahab krna tha tumhe 

mard ka ye haal hone ke baad kaise focused reh payega 

( i was making u feel guilty)

( gaand dikhake comb kr rhi hai hair making it tougher for me )
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said ki ice cream candy ) wo kala candy ? ( in a low voice just to make sure u are ok with black )

kaise kru investigate 

ye haal tumne kiya hua hai ( looked down at my hard on in pant)

chup chaap udhar neeche bath sakti thi lekin nhi inspector saaab inspector sahab krna tha tumhe 

mard ka ye haal hone ke baad kaise focused reh payega 

( i was making u feel guilty)

( gaand dikhake comb kr rhi hai hair making it tougher for me )

Asin: Awwwwwww!(I felt sorry for you< I turned and started walking towards you) aisi baat nahi hai

(I again sat besides you kept the hand on you thighs in the same position and and applying extra pressure  with my side boobs on your elbow)

Asin: Duniya mein sabhi ko kisina kisi nashe ki zarurat padti hai zindagi jine ke liye

Asin: kisi ko daru ka nasha chaiye hota hai, ksis ko cigarette ka, kisi ko ganje ka, ya bohot saaron ka aurat ka nasha (slide the palm under your balls, your balls were resting on my palm)

Asin: Inhein hum nasha nahi....Dawayi kehte hain..........koi hote hai jo inka misuse karte hai iska matlab ye toh nahi na ki sabhi gunhegar hai. Sab kisina kisi tarah apna dard chupana chahte hai inka upyog karke

(I kind of gave you gyan, just to make way to get by hubby out of this)

Asin: apko bhi nashe ki sakt zarurat hau....aurat ka nasha.............aur aap chaho toh mai apka nasha ban sakti hun q ki ye haal apka mene kiya hai

Asin: inspector sahaaab( as your dick flapped I placed the hand on the top of your tent indication that I am ready to take this thing)

[Image: 0xP5zf.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:40 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Awwwwwww!(I felt sorry for you< I turned and started walking towards you) aisi baat nahi hai

(I again sat besides you kept the hand on you thighs in the same position and and applying extra pressure  with my side boobs on your elbow)

Asin: Duniya mein sabhi ko kisina kisi nashe ki zarurat padti hai zindagi jine ke liye

Asin: kisi ko daru ka nasha chaiye hota hai, ksis ko cigarette ka, kisi ko ganje ka, ya bohot saaron ka aurat ka nasha (slide the palm under your balls, your balls were resting on my palm)

Asin: Inhein hum nasha nahi....Dawayi kehte hain..........koi hote hai jo inka misuse karte hai iska matlab ye toh nahi na ki sabhi gunhegar hai. Sab kisina kisi tarah apna dard chupana chahte hai inka upyog karke

(I kind of gave you gyan, just to make way to get by hubby out of this)

Asin: apko bhi nashe ki sakt zarurat hau....aurat ka nasha.............aur aap chaho toh mai apka nasha ban sakti hun q ki ye haal apka mene kiya hai

Asin: inspector sahaaab( as your dick flapped I placed the hand on the top of your tent indication that I am ready to take this thing)

[Image: 0xP5zf.jpg]

( while u were cupping my balls over my pants ur side boobs were hitting my elbow rubbing on my elbow)

( it was after a very long time that i felt some press on my balls and my shaft)

( after listening to ur lecture) so agar tum ye keh rhi ho ki nasha is not necessarily wrong

doodh ka nasha ho skata hai (acting dumb and looking at ur side boob and trying to peep into ur cleavage line which is closed)

( when u said inspector sahab i kind of looked at ur eyes and looked down as if i am a guilty dog found by my mistress )

( i wanted caring which i miss a lot ) lekin wo thoda bada hai ( i kind of warned indirectly )
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( while u were cupping my balls over my pants ur side boobs were hitting my elbow rubbing on my elbow)

( it was after a very long time that i felt some press on my balls and my shaft)

( after listening to ur lecture) so agar tum ye keh rhi ho ki nasha is not necessarily wrong

doodh ka nasha ho skata hai (acting dumb and looking at ur side boob and trying to peep into ur cleavage line which is closed)

( when u said inspector sahab i kind of looked at ur eyes and looked down as if i am a guilty dog found by my mistress )

( i wanted caring which i miss a lot ) lekin wo thoda bada hai ( i kind of warned indirectly )

(As you said doodh ka nasha I kind of laughed)

Asin: hehe bikul ho sakta hai......kitne bhole ho aap

(I push the hair behind which was falling on the cleavage line loosened the pallu a bit and bent to unbutton your pant)

(Which gave a perfect view of what you were trying to peek in all this while)

Assin: mujhe lagta hai jo investigate karna chahte the wo apko finally mil gaya

Asin: uski chinta aap na karein...........mai sambhal lungi

(as i unbuttoned and removed the zip there popped the monster)

Asin: OMGgggggggggggg! abhi pata chala apke gussa hone ka reason

Asin: inspector sahaab ( and your dick flapped) onhhhh bechara

(i just gently touched the peeslit with my index finger)

(Rahul looking through the mirror dint expect his wife is going to handle it in such a way but there he is hiding helpless can do nothing but only watch)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h52m42s705.png]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 07:59 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (As you said doodh ka nasha I kind of laughed)

Asin: hehe bikul ho sakta hai......kitne bhole ho aap

(I push the hair behind which was falling on the cleavage line loosened the pallu a bit and bent to unbutton your pant)

(Which gave a perfect view of what you were trying to peek in all this while)

Assin: mujhe lagta hai jo investigate karna chahte the wo apko finally mil gaya

Asin: uski chinta aap na karein...........mai sambhal lungi

(as i unbuttoned and removed the zip there popped the monster)

Asin: OMGgggggggggggg! abhi pata chala apke gussa hone ka reason

Asin: inspector sahaab ( and your dick flapped) onhhhh bechara

(i just gently touched the peeslit with my index finger)

(Rahul looking through the mirror dint expect his wife is going to handle it in such a way but there he is hiding helpless can do nothing but only watch)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h52m42s705.png]

( as u unbuttoned my pant and opened my zip my 10 inch BBC came swinging out ) dwoinggggg 

nhi nhi us wajah se gussa nhi hu wo neeche gole bhi bhar ke dard hota hai na isiliye kabhi kabhi jyada gussa aata hai 

( as u touched my peeslit nerves started popping out)

wo abhi shirt pehane rahu ki utaar du matlab dudu peete samay ( already tere godh me letke mamme chusne ka sapna bana bhi liya tha )

waise aap badi maal ho ( said in a very abrupt way as i coudnt appreciate u any other way i am thinking ki sirf mai aur tum ho yaha dont know ki rahul bhi dekh rha hai) i mean nasha i mean ....wo sorry i dont know how to explain please bhavnao ko samjho
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 08:05 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u unbuttoned my pant and opened my zip my 10 inch BBC came swinging out ) dwoinggggg 

nhi nhi us wajah se gussa nhi hu wo neeche gole bhi bhar ke dard hota hai na isiliye kabhi kabhi jyada gussa aata hai 

( as u touched my peeslit nerves started popping out)

wo abhi shirt pehane rahu ki utaar du matlab dudu peete samay ( already tere godh me letke mamme chusne ka sapna bana bhi liya tha )

waise aap badi maal ho ( said in a very abrupt way as i coudnt appreciate u any other way i am thinking ki sirf mai aur tum ho yaha dont know ki rahul bhi dekh rha hai) i mean nasha i mean ....wo sorry i dont know how to explain please bhavnao ko samjho

(As you said gole bharne ki wajah se.......i slide my palm rubbing you shaft all the way down to you balls and try to weigh them)

Asin: hmmmm bhare hue toh hai........but aap fikar na kijiye aaj k baad kabhi dard nahi hoga

Asin: Aap ek imandar officer hain...........mai nahi chahti ki apke vardi pe koi daag lage....naa aise na waise

Asin: doodh matlab pikar hi rahenge haaan( I stood in front of you bending and unbuttoned your shirt removed your pant, underwear and shoes kept them in a very respectful way by which you were impressed)

(you were enjoying the bulge and the deep cleavage line infront of you.....jiggling )

(and there as this strict DGP sitting nude undressed by a women)

(rahul kinda of felt yuck looking at that black body)

Rahul: (Asin ye tum kya kar rahi ho)

(i came and sat besides you again after placing your belongings in the right place)

Asin: hahaha pata hai............tabhi toh aap yahan baithe ho..........khul kar boliye aap jo bhi sochte ho mere baareme (I loved when a paraya mard was praising me in presence of my hubby)

Asin: (I started stroking your dick) in 20 saalon mein aapne kabhi kisi aurat k saath sambandh.....................

Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 08:18 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (As you said gole bharne ki wajah se.......i slide my palm rubbing you shaft all the way down to you balls and try to weigh them)

Asin: hmmmm bhare hue toh hai........but aap fikar na kijiye aaj k baad kabhi dard nahi hoga

Asin: Aap ek imandar officer hain...........mai nahi chahti ki apke vardi pe koi daag lage....naa aise na waise

Asin: doodh matlab pikar hi rahenge haaan( I stood in front of you bending and unbuttoned your shirt removed your pant, underwear and shoes kept them in a very respectful way by which you were impressed)

(you were enjoying the bulge and the deep cleavage line infront of you.....jiggling )

(and there as this strict DGP sitting nude undressed by a women)

(rahul kinda of felt yuck looking at that black body)

Rahul: (Asin ye tum kya kar rahi ho)

(i came and sat besides you again after placing your belongings in the right place)

Asin: hahaha pata hai............tabhi toh aap yahan baithe ho..........khul kar boliye aap jo bhi sochte ho mere baareme (I loved when a paraya mard was praising me in presence of my hubby)

Asin: (I started stroking your dick) in 20 saalon mein aapne kabhi kisi aurat k saath sambandh.....................

( as u slid ur palm down the dick to my balls u and the face u made i felt as if u really care about the discomfort my heavy filled balls were making ) ohhhhh haa bhare hai poora ( my dick stressed and throbbed when u cupped my balls)

( when u said doddh pikar hi manenge and were unbuttoning me and showing ur jiggly cleavage i with a shy guilty face said) doodh nhi use dudu kehta hu mai ( and looked down as if ha mai poora dudud peekar rahunga)

meetha dudu

aapke bare me mai waise kuch galat nhi soch rha hu lekin ha agar ye bistar ka upyog kr sake to acha hoga i mean itna bada makhmal ke sheet bhi hai to...( litterally asking ki bistar garam krna hai )

ahhhh hmmmm ( getting dick stroked after so long ) hmmm sorry wo ek hath me nhi aa rha thoda mota bhi hai 

aapke godh me ......( letu) wo dil to bacha hai na ( bacha banke dudud chusna hai aur itne sare bahane banaye jaa rha tha)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 08:30 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u slid ur palm down the dick to my balls u and the face u made i felt as if u really care about the discomfort my heavy filled balls were making ) ohhhhh haa bhare hai poora ( my dick stressed and throbbed when u cupped my balls)

( when u said doddh pikar hi manenge and were unbuttoning me and showing ur jiggly cleavage i with a shy guilty face said) doodh nhi use dudu kehta hu mai ( and looked down as if ha mai poora dudud peekar rahunga)

meetha dudu

aapke bare me mai waise kuch galat nhi soch rha hu lekin ha agar ye bistar ka upyog kr sake to acha hoga i mean itna bada makhmal ke sheet bhi hai to...( litterally asking ki bistar garam krna hai )

ahhhh hmmmm ( getting dick stroked after so long ) hmmm sorry wo ek hath me nhi aa rha thoda mota bhi hai 

aapke godh me ......( letu) wo dil to bacha hai na ( bacha banke dudud chusna hai aur itne sare bahane banaye jaa rha tha)

Asin: hahaha........acha baba duddu (talking without any shyness or embarrasment as if you were my hubby)

Asin: Galat socha bhi toh koi dikkat nahi, infact galat nahi socha to his problem hai, it means you didn't like what you see

Asin: apko kya laga mai aadhe mein chale jaungi.............puri tarah se santusht karke hi chodungi. I am not a hypocrite

Asin: hmmmmm abb janab ki nazrein wahi gadi hui hai toh

(I was sitting at the edge with my legs hanging I made you lay on my lap, I took the pallu and put you inside and covered your head)

(i caressed your head and unhooked on hoke pulled on side up and just brought it infront of your mouth)

Asin: lo pi lo meetha duddu (and I continued stroking your dick)

(Rahul was kind of getting angry there, I was watching straight towards the mirror)

[Image: 525267d11b74b988c26c63e9cf1c668c.jpg]
Like Reply