Cum Fuck
Rahul working in a logistics company

In the greed of getting rich her started doing 2 number ka business, started moving drugs

So  how security officer could got the information and wanted to arrest him

The security officer had called him few times but he did not answer, he came running home to hide and was begging his wife to save him

His wife Asin who was also against these things but wanted to help her husband
[Image: main-qimg-1e715e4eb822799f49055d2dc66ba75d-lq]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-06-2022, 10:39 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Rahul working in a logistics company

In the greed of getting rich her started doing 2 number ka business, started moving drugs

So  how security officer could got the information and wanted to arrest him

The security officer had called him few times but he did not answer, he came running home to hide and was begging his wife to save him

His wife Asin who was also against these things but wanted to help her husband
[Image: main-qimg-1e715e4eb822799f49055d2dc66ba75d-lq]

( myself satish yadav DGP of security officer 58 years old dark black skinned having a curled up moutstache 6 feet 2 inch height i got information from my team that Mundra ports pe Heroin ke bade packages pakda gya hai and all my sources were pinpointing to CEO of Micromax jiske co ordination se 500 kg ka heroin aa rha hai from pakistan and afghanistan)

( i tried contacting rahul sharma and ek baar uske secretary ne phone uthaya and when called again call cut kiya gya so i started smelling something is very fishy so i thought of visiting rahuls mansion in south bombay and questioning him )

( it was a wednesday evening 4 pm and i made sure ki rahul has not come to office and hence i reached his mansion in the security officer jeep alone not to threaten but to question so that my investigation speeds up)

ding dongg 

[Image: tourist-security%20officer-in-delhi-BJ8JXJ.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 10:50 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav DGP of security officer 58 years old dark black skinned having a curled up moutstache 6 feet 2 inch height i got information from my team that Mundra ports pe Heroin ke bade packages pakda gya hai and all my sources were pinpointing to CEO of Micromax jiske co ordination se 500 kg ka heroin aa rha hai from pakistan and afghanistan)

( i tried contacting rahul sharma and ek baar uske secretary ne phone uthaya and when called again call cut kiya gya so i started smelling something is very fishy so i thought of visiting rahuls mansion in south bombay and questioning him )

( it was a wednesday evening 4 pm and i made sure ki rahul has not come to office and hence i reached his mansion in the security officer jeep alone not to threaten but to question so that my investigation speeds up)

ding dongg 

[Image: spy_1.png]

[Image: tourist-security%20officer-in-delhi-BJ8JXJ.jpg]

Asin: Rahul ye kya kiya hai tumne? cheeee............tumhe apna pati kehte hue sharm aa rahi hai mujhe

Hubby: Mujhe please bacha lo please

(the bell then rings)

Hubby: Shayad wahi honge........mai wo bedroom k nazdeek wale secret kamre mein chup jaat hun

(This room was a small space built for the safety incase if there some threat, it was behind the dressing table and the activities in the bedroom could be seen through the dual side mirror)

Asin: acha thik hai mai dekhti hun

(she sets herself and s she became very casual like she didn't know anything, goes and opens the door and sees a security officer man)

Asin: Ji namaste, maaf kariye apki tareef?

[Image: bollywood-actress-asin-is-the-guest-of-h...=2048x2048]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
( as door opened i was expecting rahul to open the door but instead some woman wearing sleveless dress opened the door)

( i looked at ur lips as u said aapki tareef) ahummm ( cleared throat ) myself satish yadav DGP of south bombay i am here to question rahul sharma 

may i know who you are ? ( i didnt knew who u were )

( i also showed u a legal paper which gives me permission to search rahuls residence ) it will be better if u call rahul ( i said in a strong strict tone)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:06 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as door opened i was expecting rahul to open the door but instead some woman wearing sleveless dress opened the door)

( i looked at ur lips as u said aapki tareef) ahummm ( cleared throat ) myself satish yadav DGP of south bombay i am here to question rahul sharma 

may i know who you are ? ( i didnt knew who u were )

( i also showed u a legal paper which gives me permission to search rahuls residence ) it will be better if u call rahul ( i said in a strong strict tone)

(being calm and composed and not panicking)

Asin: Ohhhh am sorry. i am sorry inspector sahaab (she said that with her juicy lips which unknowingly caught your attention)

Asin: I am his wife..naam hai Asin

Asin: Inspector sahaab please andar aayiyena 

(everytime she said that it caught your attention without your knowlege)

Asin: Pata nahi kahan hai, mai bhi tab se phone try kar rahi hun utha nahi rahe

Asin: Kya hua kuch problem hai kya? andar chal ke baat karte hain

(and starts walking you in)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:14 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (being calm and composed and not panicking)

Asin: Ohhhh am sorry. i am sorry inspector sahaab (she said that with her juicy lips which unknowingly caught your attention)

Asin: I am his wife..naam hai Asin

Asin: Inspector sahaab please andar aayiyena 

(everytime she said that it caught your attention without your knowlege)

Asin: Pata nahi kahan hai, mai bhi tab se phone try kar rahi hun utha nahi rahe

Asin: Kya hua kuch problem hai kya? andar chal ke baat karte hain

(and starts walking you in)

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

( i was standing outside the door searching for any hints to get a case against rahul directly and not some worker guys in the port)

ohh aap unki wife ho ( badi sundar biwi paya hai sala drug peddlar ne)

( the way u were calling me inspector saab when u said SAAHAB i watched the way ur lips moved )

yes sure andar to aana hi hoga ( in a way threatening ki i have rights to search the house)

pata nhi kaha hai aapko ? ki nhi pata hone ki drama kr rhe ho ( being a strict DGP trying to crack u )

( i was standing in the middle of the huge hall checking the alishan mansion rahul has with chandeliers in the ceiling)

problem ke bare me rahul se discuss kr lunga ( i was getting the sense ki u know where he is) 

it would be easy if u call him and tell ki DGP aaya hai baat krne and if he try to be oversmart i know to be harsh aswell ( i was little angry as i hated drug dealers)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:21 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was standing outside the door searching for any hints to get a case against rahul directly and not some worker guys in the port)

ohh aap unki wife ho ( badi sundar biwi paya hai sala drug peddlar ne)

( the way u were calling me inspector saab when u said SAAHAB i watched the way ur lips moved )

yes sure andar to aana hi hoga ( in a way threatening ki i have rights to search the house)

pata nhi kaha hai aapko ? ki nhi pata hone ki drama kr rhe ho ( being a strict DGP trying to crack u )

( i was standing in the middle of the huge hall checking the alishan mansion rahul has with chandeliers in the ceiling)

problem ke bare me rahul se discuss kr lunga ( i was getting the sense ki u know where he is) 

it would be easy if u call him and tell ki DGP aaya hai baat krne and if he try to be oversmart i know to be harsh aswell ( i was little angry as i hated drug dealers)

Asin: Ji sachme mein mujhe nahi pata 

(the way you answered sounded like you were pretty strict so I keep quite and went to get some water)

(You were standing and were looking around to find some clue)

Asin: ji paani lijiye............(after you gulped few sips down)

Asin: Inspector sahaab, is there any problem? Is my hubby in trouble?

Asin: the way you are speaking is worrying me (making you feel sympathetic)

Asin: unhein kuch ho toh nahi gaya na?..........phone bhi nahi utha rahe hai aur aap aise achanak se ghar pe unki talaash mein

Asin: Batayiye na inspector sahaab (she started acting worried to make you speak)

[Image: indian-bollywood-film-actress-asin-thott...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:32 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Ji sachme mein mujhe nahi pata 

(the way you answered sounded like you were pretty strict so I keep quite and went to get some water)

(You were standing and were looking around to find some clue)

Asin: ji paani lijiye............(after you gulped few sips down)

Asin: Inspector sahaab, is there any problem? Is my hubby in trouble?

Asin: the way you are speaking is worrying me (making you feel sympathetic)

Asin: unhein kuch ho toh nahi gaya na?..........phone bhi nahi utha rahe hai aur aap aise achanak se ghar pe unki talaash mein

Asin: Batayiye na inspector sahaab (she started acting worried to make you speak)

[Image: indian-bollywood-film-actress-asin-thott...=2048x2048]

( i was not even sitting showing my strictness )

( i looked into ur eyes and i dont know i was getting a hint that u know something)

( then when u brought water and i drank the cold water) gulp gulp 

well he is not currently in trouble lekin he soon will be in trouble 

I am here to investigate and put a case against him so......yess problem to hoga ( with a devil like smile showing ki mujhe bewakoof nhi banaya ja sakta )

phone nhi utha rhe ? hmm to ab micromax ka bank account freeze krna padega aa jayega khud mere pass ( rahul was in first floor aur dhundhla dhundla sunai bhi de rha tha use)
hmm ( gave u empty glass)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:39 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was not even sitting showing my strictness )

( i looked into ur eyes and i dont know i was getting a hint that u know something)

( then when u brought water and i drank the cold water) gulp gulp 

well he is not currently in trouble lekin he soon will be in trouble 

I am here to investigate and put a case against him so......yess problem to hoga ( with a devil like smile showing ki mujhe bewakoof nhi banaya ja sakta )

phone nhi utha rhe ? hmm to ab micromax ka bank account freeze krna padega aa jayega khud mere pass ( rahul was in first floor aur dhundhla dhundla sunai bhi de rha tha use)
hmm ( gave u empty glass)

Asin: Hey bhagwaan aap kya bol rahe hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha

Asin: mera sar chakra raha hai apki baatein sunkar

(And she starts rolling as if she is fainting and starts falling on you)

Asin: Ins....inspector sahaaaa (falls on you)

(the pallu slips and hangs on your hand as you tried to hold her by her hips from falling)

(you got a slight view of her cleavage, that soft body was all over you and her ass was rubbing in your crotch area)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-07-09h34m14s769.png]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:47 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Hey bhagwaan aap kya bol rahe hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha

Asin: mera sar chakra raha hai apki baatein sunkar

(And she starts rolling as if she is fainting and starts falling on you)

Asin: Ins....inspector sahaaaa (falls on you)

(the pallu slips and hangs on your hand as you tried to hold her by her hips from falling)

(you got a slight view of her cleavage)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-07-09h34m14s769.png]

koi baat nhi sab samjha dunga tumhare pati ko ( i knew somewhere ki u know where he is and natak kr rhi hai )

use pata chal jayega ki satish yadav kon...( i was about to say ki kon hu mai dikha dunga use thats when u started to show signs of getting dizziness and u fall on my me ur back on me ur hair on my neck and chin )

( i was a widower 20 saal pahle merei biwi ka murder drug dealrs ne kiya tha and biwi ko bhot miss krta and i was very loyal to her still after 20 years but the scent of ur hair and the softness of ur body was something special)

asin u ok ( placed hand on ur chin and shook ur chin a bit ) u fine ( ur ass touched my crotch hmmmm things were getting a bit different way than i planned it would go)

( i put fingers in the glass of water thodasa pani bacha hua tha sprinkled on ur face) hey heee theek to ho na 

asinnnn hey heyy ( i saw a hint of ur cleavage line and i kind of slowed down a bit and u can feel my exhalation on ur shoulder and u know without seeing where i am looking ki i just saw ur cleavage with that tight exhalation)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 11:56 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: koi baat nhi sab samjha dunga tumhare pati ko ( i knew somewhere ki u know where he is and natak kr rhi hai )

use pata chal jayega ki satish yadav kon...( i was about to say ki kon hu mai dikha dunga use thats when u started to show signs of getting dizziness and u fall on my me ur back on me ur hair on my neck and chin )

( i was a widower 20 saal pahle merei biwi ka murder drug dealrs ne kiya tha and biwi ko bhot miss krta and i was very loyal to her still after 20 years but the scent of ur hair and the softness of ur body was something special)

asin u ok ( placed hand on ur chin and shook ur chin a bit ) u fine ( ur ass touched my crotch hmmmm things were getting a bit different way than i planned it would go)

( i put fingers in the glass of water thodasa pani bacha hua tha sprinkled on ur face) hey heee theek to ho na 

asinnnn hey heyy ( i saw a hint of ur cleavage line and i kind of slowed down a bit and u can feel my exhalation on ur shoulder and u know without seeing where i am looking ki i just saw ur cleavage with that tight exhalation)

(She had left all her body weight on you)

(as you were trying to wake her up by patting the cheek her chest started jiggling)

(you were unable to do anything so you first make her lay on the couch nearby while doing that the pallu totally falls on the floor)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h39m51s890.png]

(her bumpy chest and the navel was visible, no one in the house to help it was just you and you didnt know what to do)

(her lips were murmurig something which you went close to hear)

Asin: (in a very low voice) inspector sahaab mere pati............... (you could see the juicy lips from so close and her chest going up and down wit each breath)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h00m29s255.png]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:07 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (She had left all her body weight on you)

(as you were trying to wake her up by patting the cheek her chest started jiggling)

(you were unable to do anything so you first make her lay on the couch nearby while doing that the pallu totally falls on the floor)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h39m51s890.png]

(her bumpy chest and the navel was visible, no one in the house to help it was just you and you didnt know what to do)

(her lips were murmurig something which you went close to hear)

Asin: (in a very low voice) inspector sahaab mere pati............... (you could see the juicy lips from so close and her chest going up and down wit each breath)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h00m29s255.png]

( i picked u up and carried u to the couch but tera pallu jameen pe gira and i saw ur cleavage line ufff kya maal hai ye )

( i made u lay on the couch and sprinkled water drop on ur face again)

asin u fine....( thats when i saw ur heaving chest and ur navel hole aswell )

( my dick has started to move in pant )

( just when i saw ki ur eyes are up in ur eyelids as i felt u are dizzy thoda sa pani leke i sprinkled on ur cleavage ) chashhh chashhh ( sprinkled water on ur cleavage line just to see it shine a bit )

( i have never done anything like this before but dont know why i am doing all this)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:13 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i picked u up and carried u to the couch but tera pallu jameen pe gira and i saw ur cleavage line ufff kya maal hai ye )

( i made u lay on the couch and sprinkled water drop on ur face again)

asin u fine....( thats when i saw ur heaving chest and ur navel hole aswell )

( my dick has started to move in pant )

( just when i saw ki ur eyes are up in ur eyelids as i felt u are dizzy thoda sa pani leke i sprinkled on ur cleavage ) chashhh chashhh ( sprinkled water on ur cleavage line just to see it shine a bit )

( i have never done anything like this before but dont know why i am doing all this)

Asin: (knowing that now I kind of got you down from you strictness I got up and sat at once on the couch as if hosh aa gaya ho)

(I saw
you standing next to me with a glass of water in your hand)
[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h02m42s416.png]

(and my eyes went on your crotch where i could see the bulge)

(I looked at myself and saw the pally fallen on the floor, I immediately try to get the pallu and cover my self)

(gave a look to you as if you removed my pallu while i was fainted making you feel guilty and I could get a command over you

Asin: I...I am sorry inspecter sahaab............

(after few minutes of embarrassing moments)

Asin: Kya aap seedhe seedhe bataenye kya chal raha hai? (I a dominating voice)
[Image: CookedSoupyHornshark-size_restricted.gif]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:25 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: (knowing that now I kind of got you down from you strictness I got up and sat at once on the couch as if hosh aa gaya ho)

(I saw
you standing next to me with a glass of water in your hand)
[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h02m42s416.png]

(and my eyes went on your crotch where i could see the bulge)

(I looked at myself and saw the pally fallen on the floor, I immediately try to get the pallu and cover my self)

(gave a look to you as if you removed my pallu while i was fainted making you feel guilty and I could get a command over you

Asin: I...I am sorry inspecter sahaab............

(after few minutes of embarrassing moments)

Asin: Kya aap seedhe seedhe bataenye kya chal raha hai? (I a dominating voice)
[Image: CookedSoupyHornshark-size_restricted.gif]

( it was my first time after my wife got murdered i am in a room with a married beautiful woman )

( when u where about to open ur eyes i was about to drop some water droplet in ur navel hole but abruptly stopped and acted as if i was about to sprinkle it on ur face )

( i was a bit worried ki kahi pata to nhi laga ise mere interntions)

( ek to lund bhi 10 inch ka tha jiske karan 10 percent tana hua bhi chaap de rha tha pant pe)

nhi nhi sorry kis baat ke liye ( acting extra generous) its ok ho jata hai kabhi kabhi

( when u saked ki kya ho rha hai ) wo maine tum..sorry aapko wo legal paper dikhya regarading rahul aur unka bank aaccount freeze krne ki baat ki to aap behosh ho gye ( yaar pallu to apne aap hi gira tha maine kuch nhi kiya why are u looking at me like this) ...aur aur wo maine bas aapko uthake yaha letaya aur aapke chehre pe pani chidka ( i didnt even asked ki rahul ko call kro and all i was just praying ki chati pe thoda pani chidka tha bas uspe koi question na puch le)

( sir pe 3 star wali topi thi DGP hoke bhi thoda ghabra rha tha )
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:35 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was my first time after my wife got murdered i am in a room with a married beautiful woman )

( when u where about to open ur eyes i was about to drop some water droplet in ur navel hole but abruptly stopped and acted as if i was about to sprinkle it on ur face )

( i was a bit worried ki kahi pata to nhi laga ise mere interntions)

( ek to lund bhi 10 inch ka tha jiske karan 10 percent tana hua bhi chaap de rha tha pant pe)

nhi nhi sorry kis baat ke liye ( acting extra generous) its ok ho jata hai kabhi kabhi

( when u saked ki kya ho rha hai ) wo maine tum..sorry aapko wo legal paper dikhya regarading rahul aur unka bank aaccount freeze krne ki baat ki to aap behosh ho gye ( yaar pallu to apne aap hi gira tha maine kuch nhi kiya why are u looking at me like this) ...aur aur wo maine bas aapko uthake yaha letaya aur aapke chehre pe pani chidka ( i didnt even asked ki rahul ko call kro and all i was just praying ki chati pe thoda pani chidka tha bas uspe koi question na puch le)

( sir pe 3 star wali topi thi DGP hoke bhi thoda ghabra rha tha )

Asin: ji mai uski baat nahi kar rahi hun

Asin: Inspector sahaab (there was a movement in your pant)  mai ye janna chahti hun ki aap mere pati ko q dhund rahe hai

(i saw that movement and understood how you can be convinced)

(I started wiping the water droplets that you poured on my chest again making the boobs jiggle)

(as I was raising my hand and opened my hair to adjust them. you loved the look in open hair but I tied them again you could see the wet armpits and my side hips which had a small waist chain)

(meri ek nazar aap par hi thi noticing your reaction) 
[Image: Asin+Hot+in+Ready-2.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:47 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: ji mai uski baat nahi kar rahi hun

Asin: Inspector sahaab (there was a movement in your pant)  mai ye janna chahti hun ki aap mere pati ko q dhund rahe hai

(i saw that movement and understood how you can be convinced)

(I started wiping the water droplets that you poured on my chest again making the boobs jiggle)

(as I was raising my hand you could see the wet armpits and my side hips which had a small waist chain)

(meri ek nazar aap par hi thi noticing your reaction) 
[Image: 1-269.jpg]

( when u said ki u are not asking about what i said i felt a bit embarrased)

ohh ha wo ...wo actually tumhara pati rahul nasha..i mean drugs peddle kiya hai he is doing the co ordination according to the call logs i reciev...( u were adjusting ur hair first opening it then tying it in a bunch all the while i was looking at ur creamy armpits ufff wanted to take a wiff and ur navel chain was making my dick strain slowly and making me feel uncomfortable upar se ye inspector sahab krke bula rhi ho uska effect alag)

to..wo..wo...( looking at ur clavage line which is barely visible still tring to peek  ) wo investigate krna tha ( u can see thoda tension me tha mai of getting caught by u )
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 12:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said ki u are not asking about what i said i felt a bit embarrased)

ohh ha wo ...wo actually tumhara pati rahul nasha..i mean drugs peddle kiya hai he is doing the co ordination according to the call logs i reciev...( u were adjusting ur hair first opening it then tying it in a bunch all the while i was looking at ur creamy armpits ufff wanted to take a wiff and ur navel chain was making my dick strain slowly and making me feel uncomfortable upar se ye inspector sahab krke bula rhi ho uska effect alag)

to..wo..wo...( looking at ur clavage line which is barely visible still tring to peek  ) wo investigate krna tha ( u can see thoda tension me tha mai of getting caught by u )

Asin: Toh aisa seedhe seedhe boliye na

Asin: Inspector sahaab...............pehli ye baat toh ye saaf jhut hai ki mere pati kuch aisi harkat karenge because I am against drugs and unki nasha toh mai hun

Asin: ooops sorry emotion mein personal ho gayi

(saw you peeking at my cleavage)

Asin: Kya investigate karna tha? I mean aap pehle hi bata dete toh  toh mai puri tarah se co-operate karti (I slightly pull the pallu down)

Asin: waise abhi bhi kuch der nahi hue hai aap abhi bhi investigate kar sakte hai (I look down at my cleavage) mai puri tarah se co-operate karungi..........ghar ki investigation correct?

( a naughty smile on my face)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2146487091_Asin-Thottumka...13-128.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 01:09 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Toh aisa seedhe seedhe boliye na

Asin: Inspector sahaab...............pehli ye baat toh ye saaf jhut hai ki mere pati kuch aisi harkat karenge because I am against drugs and unki nasha toh mai hun

Asin: ooops sorry emotion mein personal ho gayi

(saw you peeking at my cleavage)

Asin: Kya investigate karna tha? I mean aap pehle hi bata dete toh  toh mai puri tarah se co-operate karti (I slightly pull the pallu down)

Asin: waise abhi bhi kuch der nahi hue hai aap abhi bhi investigate kar sakte hai (I look down at my cleavage) mai puri tarah se co-operate karungi..........ghar ki investigation correct?

( a naughty smile on my face)

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2146487091_Asin-Thottumka...13-128.jpg]

dekhiye asinji i guess u dont know whats happening ok mere pass call records hai jisme drugs ka transport discuss hua ....ha..ii ( i saw u pull down ur pallu and look at me sitting on the coacuh with a naughty smile)

wo actually investigate ha ghar ka ..i mean ghar me kahi nasha chupa ke rakha hoga 

( when u said u are nasha of rahul i felt jealous sala drug dealer ko aisi maal biwi mil rha hai aur mere jaise loyal public servant ko ek widower banke jeena hota hai i saw a bit of sadness in my eyes when u said that )

actually usse baat krna tha see ( looks at ur cleavage line then at ur eyes and i saw how u looked at me as if u caught me looking at ur cleavage) i will have to wait at ur home tillr ahul returns 

i can give 3 hour time or else i will have to freeze micromax banks accounts 

( becoming strict again but i am only acting strict trying to avoid looking at ur cleavage line ) kaha chupa hua hai ye ( looking around and my eyes also went to the first floor aswell)
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 01:15 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: dekhiye asinji i guess u dont know whats happening ok mere pass call records hai jisme drugs ka transport discuss hua ....ha..ii ( i saw u pull down ur pallu and look at me sitting on the coacuh with a naughty smile)

wo actually investigate ha ghar ka ..i mean ghar me kahi nasha chupa ke rakha hoga 

( when u said u are nasha of rahul i felt jealous sala drug dealer ko aisi maal biwi mil rha hai aur mere jaise loyal public servant ko ek widower banke jeena hota hai i saw a bit of sadness in my eyes when u said that )

actually usse baat krna tha see ( looks at ur cleavage line then at ur eyes and i saw how u looked at me as if u caught me looking at ur cleavage) i will have to wait at ur home tillr ahul returns 

i can give 3 hour time or else i will have to freeze micromax banks accounts 

( becoming strict again but i am only acting strict trying to avoid looking at ur cleavage line ) kaha chupa hua hai ye ( looking around and my eyes also went to the first floor aswell)

Asin: (kahan chupa hua haye ye) blouse k andar......ohhh aap rahul ki baat kar rahe the.......wahi toh mjhe bhi pata karna hai

Asin: Aap jitna time chahe rukh sakte hai apna hi ghar samajhiye

(saw you looking at the first floor)

Asin: wahin hamara bedroom hai.........abb teen ghante ka time hai toh q na wahin se shuru karte hain investigation, inspector sahaab (again a movement in your pan)

(I was so confident that you wont be able to find out and it was really difficult to figure out the secret room)

(I walk you to the room and slide one side of the wardrobe you could see bras and panties hanging on the top just in front of your face and sarees and other stuffs below)

Asin: (looking at you standing stunned) ye mera wardrobe hai q na aap yahin se investigate karna shuru karein. kya pata apko apka nasha mil jaaye inspector sahaab

Asin: I mean agar chupana hi ho toh koi q apne wardrobe pe chupayega, kisi aur ke hi chupaegana

[Image: asin_kavalan_pressmeet_stills_12.jpg]
Like Reply
(01-06-2022, 01:32 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: (kahan chupa hua haye ye) blouse k andar......ohhh aap rahul ki baat kar rahe the.......wahi toh mjhe bhi pata karna hai

Asin: Aap jitna time chahe rukh sakte hai apna hi ghar samajhiye

(saw you looking at the first floor)

Asin: wahin hamara bedroom hai.........abb teen ghante ka time hai toh q na wahin se shuru karte hain investigation, inspector sahaab (again a movement in your pan)

(I was so confident that you wont be able to find out and it was really difficult to figure out the secret room)

(I walk you to the room and slide one side of the wardrobe you could see bras and panties hanging on the top just in front of your face and sarees and other stuffs below)

Asin: (looking at you standing stunned) ye mera wardrobe hai q na aap yahin se investigate karna shuru karein. kya pata apko apka nasha mil jaaye inspector sahaab

Asin: I mean agar chupana hi ho toh koi q apne wardrobe pe chupayega, kisi aur ke hi chupaegana

[Image: asin_kavalan_pressmeet_stills_12.jpg]

( when u said blouse ke andar again looked at ur cleavage and cleared my throat) hummm ahummm 

( i was walking behind u as u lead to ur bedroom i was looking at ur ass sway as u climbed the stairs )

( bedroom me bada velvety bistar hai with white silk sheet) wardrobe dikhane ki .zaraurat nah...( thats when i saw ur bra ur panty ufff man to kr rha hai ki chat jau sara )

( now there was a tent in my pant)

( double meaning se khudko nasha bol rhi thi tu and it was impacting my flow of thoughts)

see asin ye koi majak nhi chal rha hai...i am an officer with 3 stars from government start talking with a bit more seriousness and respect ( meanwhile i am trying hard not to look at ur cleavage )

pati tumhara kahi bhi chup jaye use dhund ke hi rahunga mai ( meanwhile rahul is in the secret room watching all this and listening everything)
Like Reply