Daenerys the BBC tamer
(22-05-2022, 11:54 AM)orphevs Wrote: I see that you like my body dear warlord (I uncover my arms outside the royal suit and bathe them in the oil, the white color of my arms and the golden color of the oil mix, giving the most provocative tone and texture you have ever seen, I extend a hand on your face massaging your strong neck, and then I go up to your face, so that you lick my hand and my forearm)

don't worry, I'm already used to taming huge beasts, I'll go for the one under your pants by myself, and I'll tame it (I say while biting my pink lips and playing with my tongue a bit)

(with my other hand, I start to grope and touch your legs under the loincloth, I feel the heat of your thighs merge with the aphrodisiac oil, the sensation is amazing, and I slightly start to unfasten your warrior belt, to remove the giant loincloth )

[Image: a4ab9640a10c0abaa8afea6cd1462d6f.jpg]

( as u raise ur arm to massage my neck i saw ur armpit slit just a bit i was staring at ur slightly opened armpit and i was getting a tight boner with ur hands running on my chest and my neck)

( and ur right hand came near my face i hold ur right wrist and kissed ur inner palm) umm ummmmmm slupppppppppppp ( and licked ur fingers one by one along with ur palm) sluppppppp slupppppppppp sluppppp ( looking into ur eyes)

u r a fine white delicious meat arent u aummm slupppppppppp ( licked and sucked ur forearm slowly )

well the beast is hard to tame many have tried ( challenged u and left ur wrist and laid with open arms on the huge bed)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-05-2022, 11:54 AM)orphevs Wrote: I see that you like my body dear warlord (I uncover my arms outside the royal suit and bathe them in the oil, the white color of my arms and the golden color of the oil mix, giving the most provocative tone and texture you have ever seen, I extend a hand on your face massaging your strong neck, and then I go up to your face, so that you lick my hand and my forearm)

don't worry, I'm already used to taming huge beasts, I'll go for the one under your pants by myself, and I'll tame it (I say while biting my pink lips and playing with my tongue a bit)

(with my other hand, I start to grope and touch your legs under the loincloth, I feel the heat of your thighs merge with the aphrodisiac oil, the sensation is amazing, and I slightly start to unfasten your warrior belt, to remove the giant loincloth )

[Image: a4ab9640a10c0abaa8afea6cd1462d6f.jpg]

AWESOME PIC OF THE QUEEN
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 12:02 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u raise ur arm to massage my neck i saw ur armpit slit just a bit i was staring at ur slightly opened armpit and i was getting a tight boner with ur hands running on my chest and my neck)

( and ur right hand came near my face i hold ur right wrist and kissed ur inner palm) umm ummmmmm slupppppppppppp ( and licked ur fingers one by one along with ur palm) sluppppppp slupppppppppp sluppppp ( looking into ur eyes)

u r a fine white delicious meat arent u aummm slupppppppppp ( licked and sucked ur forearm slowly )

well the beast is hard to tame many have tried ( challenged u and left ur wrist and laid with open arms on the huge bed)

(I smile as I see how you are obsessed with my pure white body, finally when I unfasten your huge belt the leather loincloth opens to the sides, and your huge cock is exposed, my eyes can't stop seeing it, its thickness, length and strong black color are extraordinary)
(I pass saliva through my palate just witnessing it)

agree my savage warlord, such a beast must be properly trained and ridden (so first I lift my leg over you and ride on your abdomen, my soft white ass facing your face, while with my hands full of oil dorniense calinete begin to rub hard your big thighs, closer and closer to your cock but without touching it yet, teasing you even more)

[Image: emilia-clarke-monochrome-in-black-dress-...158342.png]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 12:17 PM)orphevs Wrote: (I smile as I see how you are obsessed with my pure white body, finally when I unfasten your huge belt the leather loincloth opens to the sides, and your huge cock is exposed, my eyes can't stop seeing it, its thickness, length and strong black color are extraordinary)

agree my savage warlord, such a beast must be properly trained and ridden (so first I lift my leg over you and ride on your abdomen, my soft white ass facing your face, while with my hands full of oil dorniense calinete begin to rub hard your big thighs, closer and closer to your cock but without touching it yet, teasing you even more)

HOLY SHIT Iex
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 12:17 PM)orphevs Wrote: (I smile as I see how you are obsessed with my pure white body, finally when I unfasten your huge belt the leather loincloth opens to the sides, and your huge cock is exposed, my eyes can't stop seeing it, its thickness, length and strong black color are extraordinary)

( i was staring at ur underarm for a while as u were unfastening my belt looseing my loincloth ) i would lick each inch of your skin and i mean every nook and corner ( i was hungry for ur skin ur flesh but u were not just giving me but teasing me )

( my loincloth falls aside and out came my 10.2 inch BBC and huge ballsac was out laying on the bed ) hmmm ( i loved the way u gulped down spit )

( as u sat on my 8 pack abdomen my bbc moved from between my thighs to left lap and it was kind of vibrating and moving and growing slowly as u were constantly massging my thighs going to and fro while i lay like a black rock as u were rubbing my thighs leaning forward i was even feeling ur breath falling on my shaft and my crotch region)

( i spanked ur ass casually) chattttttttttttt hmm move it on me
Like Reply
UPDATE FASTER !!!!
Like Reply
Guys Update Needed
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 12:26 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was staring at ur underarm for a while as u were unfastening my belt looseing my loincloth ) i would lick each inch of your skin and i mean every nook and corner ( i was hungry for ur skin ur flesh but u were not just giving me but teasing me )

( my loincloth falls aside and out came my 10.2 inch BBC and huge ballsac was out laying on the bed ) hmmm ( i loved the way u gulped down spit )

( as u sat on my 8 pack abdomen my bbc moved from between my thighs to left lap and it was kind of vibrating and moving and growing slowly as u were constantly massging my thighs going to and fro while i lay like a black rock as u were rubbing my thighs leaning forward i was even feeling ur breath falling on my shaft and my crotch region)

( i spanked ur ass casually) chattttttttttttt hmm move it on me

(while I'm riding your muscular abdomen, my plump ass wiggles and jiggles a bit under my royal dress after you slap me while biting my lips hard)

I see that your legs are very tired (so I start to squeeze your thighs hard, melting the heat of the oil with yours and that of my white hands, I grab your skin, stretch it, and massage; its black color now shines and the aroma is impregnated in them, I bend over a little, open my mouth and take a small bite of your giant hot thighs, which leaves the provocative mark of my teeth; while all you can see is my fat ass rising when I bend over)

[Image: emilia-clarke-en-esquire-01-610x600.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 12:31 PM)orphevs Wrote: (while I'm riding your muscular abdomen, my plump ass wiggles and jiggles a bit under my royal dress after you slap me while biting my lips hard)

I see that your legs are very tired (so I start to squeeze your thighs hard, melting the heat of the oil with yours and that of my white hands, I grab your skin, stretch it, and massage; its black color now shines and the aroma is impregnated in them, I bend over a little, open my mouth and take a small bite of your giant hot thighs, which leaves the provocative mark of my teeth; while all you can see is my fat ass rising when I bend over)

[Image: emilia-clarke-en-esquire-01-610x600.jpg]

( i was laying on the bed like a rock and letting u do what u want and enjoying the sight of ur ass which was moving on my rock hard abs )

hmmmm ( as u bit my thighs my dick kind of moved from my left thigh to my right and was 60 degrees erect and tiltilating )

( i was biting the air looking at ur ass cheeck uff i wanted to eat ur as so badly but currently the control was urs )
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 12:41 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was laying on the bed like a rock and letting u do what u want and enjoying the sight of ur ass which was moving on my rock hard abs )

hmmmm ( as u bit my thighs my dick kind of moved from my left thigh to my right and was 60 degrees erect and tiltilating )

( i was biting the air looking at ur ass cheeck uff i wanted to eat ur as so badly but currently the control was urs )

(after biting your thigh I raise my torso again, and loosen a couple of clasps that held a lower part of my suit, revealing my soft white thighs, which I brush with my hands gently, spreading oil on them, and letting the drops fall on your abdomen, now my naked and oiled thighs groan and slide gently around your abdomen and hips)

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmilia-Clarke-for-Esquire.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 12:59 PM)orphevs Wrote: (after biting your thigh I raise my torso again, and loosen a couple of clasps that held a lower part of my suit, revealing my soft white thighs, which I brush with my hands gently, spreading oil on them, and letting the drops fall on your abdomen, now my naked and oiled thighs groan and slide gently around your abdomen and hips)

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmilia-Clarke-for-Esquire.jpg]

( my bbc was moving getting bigger and bigger with ur each little move and when u applied oil on ur thighs and was kind of rubbing urself against my abdomen and hips i reach my head till ur arm armpit intersection from behind raising my torso)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i took a wiff of ur armpit arm intersection from behind) ahhhhhhhh u are one hot bitch mhmmmmmm i am gonna feast on u 

( i raised my head and torso a bit which made u move to my crotch region and i moved ur hair to the front and started to smooch and lick ur side neck) aummm aumm ummmmmm ugffffff i want u as queen forever  loummmmmmmmmm ( tasting ur earlobe ear intersection )

turn around dragon queen ( hold ur belly and slided u back till my chest )

( the fire in the chambers started burning hot warming the place even more )
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 01:06 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my bbc was moving getting bigger and bigger with ur each little move and when u applied oil on ur thighs and was kind of rubbing urself against my abdomen and hips i reach my head till ur arm armpit intersection from behind raising my torso)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i took a wiff of ur armpit arm intersection from behind) ahhhhhhhh u are one hot bitch mhmmmmmm i am gonna feast on u 

( i raised my head and torso a bit which made u move to my crotch region and i moved ur hair to the front and started to smooch and lick ur side neck) aummm aumm ummmmmm ugffffff i want u as queen forever  loummmmmmmmmm ( tasting ur earlobe ear intersection )

turn around dragon queen ( hold ur belly and slided u back till my chest )

( the fire in the chambers started burning hot warming the place even more )

(to finish I slide my hands from your knees to the top of your thighs, scratching them a little and leaving the marks of my hands on the oil)

(I lift my right thigh and slide it over your giant black cock, and thigh crushes it, hard and soft at the same time, the smooth skin of my legs rubbing it until I finish turning, now riding on your hips staring at you the eyes without any kind of fear)

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmille-MAIN.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 01:26 PM)orphevs Wrote: (to finish I slide my hands from your knees to the top of your thighs, scratching them a little and leaving the marks of my hands on the oil)

(I lift my right thigh and slide it over your giant black cock, and thigh crushes it, hard and soft at the same time, the smooth skin of my legs rubbing it until I finish turning, now riding on your hips staring at you the eyes without any kind of fear)

[Image: ONE-USE-ONLYEmille-MAIN.jpg]

( as u turn ur thigh rubs on my shaft and my bbc have never felt such smoothness till now ) ahhhh yesssss hmmmmm ( i was kind of groaning when ur thighs rubbed on my shaft )

(after u turned my dick was completely erect facing the ceiling and vibrating to the tone of my heartbeat )

hmmm i am gonna breed u soon ( held ur wrist and pulled u making u slide on my abs again and making u lean on me )

( my right palm was on ur asscheeck now cupping it not letting u move back )
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 01:33 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u turn ur thigh rubs on my shaft and my bbc have never felt such smoothness till now ) ahhhh yesssss hmmmmm ( i was kind of groaning when ur thighs rubbed on my shaft )

(after u turned my dick was completely erect facing the ceiling and vibrating to the tone of my heartbeat )

hmmm i am gonna breed u soon ( held ur wrist and pulled u making u slide on my abs again and making u lean on me )

( my right palm was on ur asscheeck now cupping it not letting u move back )

(part of our skin bathed in the aphrodisiac oils joins and sticks to each other, my sticky, slippery, hot thighs on the sides of your side and abdomen slide and rub sexy)

(Underneath my royal outfit I don't have any underwear, so sitting like this, the back of my thighs and fat ass lightly brush the bottom of your cock, teasing you bit by bit with skin softer than you have all)

(I put my arms around your big shoulders, tilt my head to one side and say) come on horseback, help me with my clothes, I don't want it to get stained with the oils, or are you scared?

[Image: gallery-1444418511-emilia-clarke-sexiest...482-11.jpg]
Like Reply
(23-05-2022, 01:47 PM)orphevs Wrote: (part of our skin bathed in the aphrodisiac oils joins and sticks to each other, my sticky, slippery, hot thighs on the sides of your side and abdomen slide and rub sexy)

(Underneath my royal outfit I don't have any underwear, so sitting like this, the back of my thighs and fat ass lightly brush the bottom of your cock, teasing you bit by bit with skin softer than you have all)

(I put my arms around your big shoulders, tilt my head to one side and say) come on horseback, help me with my clothes, I don't want it to get stained with the oils, or are you scared?

[Image: gallery-1444418511-emilia-clarke-sexiest...482-11.jpg]

( as ur fat ass touched my dick shaft the nerves on it kind of started popping out )

( i leaned back and laid on the bed again enjoying ur weight on me as i pulled u till my chest abdomen intersection)

( as u tilted ur head and said that in my ear i also got a wiff of ur breath which i was like a natural aphrosdiac)
( i placed my right hand under over ur asscheeck under ur dress and feeling ur ass and started poking my middle finger over ur asshole bud ) hmmmmm ( enjoying the feel of ur soft asshole with my right hand middle finger)

( meanwhile i pull u by the back of ur neck over me making ur clothes stained with the oil as ur boobs crush on my chest and ur lips was in front of my lips) aummmmmmmm aummmmm (i started  tasting ur lips smooching u slowly making ur mouth open by poking finger over ur asshole bud not going in just feeling the soft asshole bud and looking at ur expressions)
Like Reply