Daenerys the BBC tamer
The kaleees in their war with the army of the 36-year-old black giant warlord "ngannou", has lost almost half of his army ""even two of his drogons have died""

So, with so many losses of her own, Daenerys decides to meet with the nigga warlord to try to ask for capitulations and the cessation of the attacks against her, for this, she asks and begs for any price so that he has mercy on her, which the he demands that the queen be his in his own bed, where both will unleash pleasure that even his maids will hear the moans
[Image: 465387.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-05-2022, 01:55 AM)orphevs Wrote: The kaleees in their war with the army of the 36-year-old black giant warlord "ngannou", has lost almost half of his army ""even two of his drogons have died""

So, with so many losses of her own, Daenerys decides to meet with the nigga warlord to try to ask for capitulations and the cessation of the attacks against her, for this, she asks and begs for any price so that he has mercy on her, which the he demands that the queen be his in his own bed, where both will unleash pleasure that even his maids will hear the moans
[Image: 465387.jpg]

( myself Francis Ngannou 36 year old tribal leader and warlord i an coal black skinned 6 feet 8 inch height weighs around 140 kgs our each men are capable of cutting down Khaleesis 20 soldiers single handedly )

( we were huge in size and our 20000 soldiers were dominating ur 2 lakh infantry and in the war which has now lasted more than 2 months almost 1.5 lakh of your soldiers are dead 2 dragons died and one dragon flew away as it was heavily injured )

( i got a letter from the khaleesi inviting me to Dragonstone to discuss terms with her and her ministers)

( i had 2 of my trusted blood riders with me we enter the discussion chamber where u were sitting at the other end of the table along with varys and tyrion and i sat at the other end and placed my heavy sword on the table)

So what terms u wanna discuss ? give us 2 moon days and we can finish off ur entire infantry ( i said in a proud voice)
Like Reply
(Hearing your insolent tone, I respond with a firm voice) Do you require so much time to do it? give me just a couple of days, me riding my dear and most powerful Drogon and I will destroy everything you know, however that is not my goal, and I know that neither is yours, my ideal is not to completely destroy peoples, but unite them, I also recognize your power, that is why I have called you here to sign peace and unite our armies, and that is why I want to hear what you want for this peace and union to become a reality, tell me, I still have enough power to fulfill what you want.

(Tyrion leans towards Dany and says in a low voice) my queen, with all the respect that her majesty deserves, I support your first idea of destroying these savages, they will only bring more losses to our kingdom

(Baris with a slightly worried face looking at Dany and in a low voice) Perhaps uniting the armies is the best way out, although not the one we would like.
[Image: main-qimg-0216ca7e856c99f6f9ea9aa027736546-pjlq]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 02:30 AM)orphevs Wrote: (Hearing your insolent tone, I respond with a firm voice) Do you require so much time to do it? give me just a couple of days, me riding my dear and most powerful Drogon and I will destroy everything you know, however that is not my goal, and I know that neither is yours, my ideal is not to completely destroy peoples, but unite them, I also recognize your power, that is why I have called you here to sign peace and unite our armies, and that is why I want to hear what you want for this peace and union to become a reality, tell me, I still have enough power to fulfill what you want.

(Tyrion leans towards Dany and says in a low voice) my queen, with all the respect that her majesty deserves, I support your first idea of destroying these savages, they will only bring more losses to our kingdom

(Baris with a slightly worried face looking at Dany and in a low voice) Perhaps uniting the armies is the best way out, although not the one we would like.
[Image: main-qimg-0216ca7e856c99f6f9ea9aa027736546-pjlq]

( when u said if i require so much time ) well half of my army is banging the woman of ur city so if u want ur infantry wiped out faster i will have to send a message to half of my tribe who is currently resting

i have 2 dragon heads in my castle and i cant get the third one too 

If u wanna avoid those scenarios and bring peace to ur people i guess i will have to ask for something ur ministers may disagree ( looked at both varys and tyrion)

i have been in war for 2 months now my muscles are stressed 

Why dont u start destressing it in ur private chambers ? ( i smiled in a disgusting way as i was asking for u to give me body to body massage ) 

Hope i can explain rest of the terms in ur chamber
Like Reply
EROTIC THREAD WOWWW clps clps
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 02:44 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said if i require so much time ) well half of my army is banging the woman of ur city so if u want ur infantry wiped out faster i will have to send a message to half of my tribe who is currently resting

i have 2 dragon heads in my castle and i cant get the third one too 

If u wanna avoid those scenarios and bring peace to ur people i guess i will have to ask for something ur ministers may disagree ( looked at both varys and tyrion)

i have been in war for 2 months now my muscles are stressed 

Why dont u start destressing it in ur private chambers ? ( i smiled in a disgusting way as i was asking for u to give me body to body massage ) 

Hope i can explain rest of the terms in ur chamber

the only thing you have in your castle are the heads of two baby dragons, you still haven't tried what it is to see, and ride a real adult and powerful dragon (I smile defiantly without taking my eyes off yours)

and if those are the wishes you require, go ahead, follow me and my servants to the royal room, varis and tyrion, I don't need any more of your help, you can leave, oh and your servants too, let them leave. (I finish speaking and go with my maids to the royal room) Are you going to come or not? (I say defiantly)

[Image: game-of-thrones-season-7-hbo-khaleesi.jpg?cb=1642615316]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 02:53 AM)orphevs Wrote: the only thing you have in your castle are the heads of two baby dragons, you still haven't tried what it is to see, and ride a real adult and powerful dragon (I smile defiantly without taking my eyes off yours)

and if those are the wishes you require, go ahead, follow me and my servants to the royal room, varis and tyrion, I don't need any more of your help, you can leave, oh and your servants too, let them leave. (I finish speaking and go with my maids to the royal room) Are you going to come or not? (I say defiantly)

[Image: game-of-thrones-season-7-hbo-khaleesi.jpg?cb=1642615316]

tell ur servants to keep enough bowls of aromatic oil in the room ( i said looking into ur eyes ) 

( i tell my bloodriders to leave and as varys and tyrion leave the room i got up and looked at ur ass sway as u were walking to the royal room )

( i am walking behind u about 8 feets away from u ur height was till my belly and chest intersection )

( as i am walking watching ur ass) i guess u have the power to bring peace to ur people ( i am gonna eat it i thought looking at ur ass sway)
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 03:04 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: tell ur servants to keep enough bowls of aromatic oil in the room ( i said looking into ur eyes ) 

( i tell my bloodriders to leave and as varys and tyrion leave the room i got up and looked at ur ass sway as u were walking to the royal room )

( i am walking behind u about 8 feets away from u ur height was till my belly and chest intersection )

( as i am walking watching ur ass) i guess u have the power to bring peace to ur people ( i am gonna eat it i thought looking at ur ass sway)

(I feel your sharp gaze on my body, but I'm used to it, so I smile mischievously.)
(We entered the royal room, in the center of which is my large bed, surrounded by pillows and silk sheets. On its four edges, there are wooden pillars and carvings in the shape of dragons. on all the walls of the room there are vessels that overflow with fire and that heat the whole place.)

don't worry about the oils, we have the best in the kingdom (my maids come in and leave big jars full of the most exciting aromas you've ever smelled on the sides of the bed).

(and with a coldy smile I begin to take off the details of my dress and say) what are you waiting for? you have to undress and pose on the bed for your massage...

[Image: daenerys-targaryen-emilia-clarke-in-nude...f-game.gif]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 07:15 AM)orphevs Wrote: (I feel your sharp gaze on my body, but I'm used to it, so I smile mischievously.)
(We entered the royal room, in the center of which is my large bed, surrounded by pillows and silk sheets. On its four edges, there are wooden pillars and carvings in the shape of dragons. on all the walls of the room there are vessels that overflow with fire and that heat the whole place.)

don't worry about the oils, we have the best in the kingdom (my maids come in and leave big jars full of the most exciting aromas you've ever smelled on the sides of the bed).

(and with a coldy smile I begin to take off the details of my dress and say) what are you waiting for? you have to undress and pose on the bed for your massage...

[Image: daenerys-targaryen-emilia-clarke-in-nude...f-game.gif]

( i entered the royal room and i enjoyed the beautiful aura )

( as u began to drop some detail of ur dress ) well ( i walk behind u and took out ur hair pin which had dragon emblem on it and sniffed the silver hair pin) mmmmmmm 

well i dont wanna move a muscle ......thudddddddd ( drops the heavy sword on the floor some maids try to peek into the room to make sure u are safe) 

(i was standing behind u beside the bed wearing my robe )

i want u to do everything for me mmmmmmmm ( sniffed ur hair from behind and u can see how i bend my head to sniff ur hair as there is a huge mirror in front of u )
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 09:01 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i entered the royal room and i enjoyed the beautiful aura )

( as u began to drop some detail of ur dress ) well ( i walk behind u and took out ur hair pin which had dragon emblem on it and sniffed the silver hair pin) mmmmmmm 

well i dont wanna move a muscle ......thudddddddd ( drops the heavy sword on the floor some maids try to peek into the room to make sure u are safe) 

(i was standing behind u beside the bed wearing my robe )

i want u to do everything for me mmmmmmmm ( sniffed ur hair from behind and u can see how i bend my head to sniff ur hair as there is a huge mirror in front of u )

(I can't deny that seeing your big hands removing my barrettes and touching my body a bit turns me on, feeling a big man smelling my hair gives me goosebumps)

(I turn around, and as I see my maids go for your sword, I push you onto the royal bed, I sit next to you and run my soft hand over your savage clothes, and ask you seductively) where do you want the massage to start?

(two of my maids pick up the great sword and withdraw it, seeing us both on the bed)

[Image: 1b30f25a20be5c42d83b41ddcb2b691f.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:06 AM)orphevs Wrote: (I can't deny that seeing your big hands removing my barrettes and touching my body a bit turns me on, feeling a big man smelling my hair gives me goosebumps)

(I turn around, and as I see my maids go for your sword, I push you onto the royal bed, I sit next to you and run my soft hand over your savage clothes, and ask you seductively) where do you want the massage to start?

(two of my maids pick up the great sword and withdraw it, seeing us both on the bed)

[Image: 1b30f25a20be5c42d83b41ddcb2b691f.jpg]

( ur hair had some kind of seductive scent gave me tingles and goosebumps )

( as u turned i was standing like a huge rock in front of u , ur height was till my belly chest intersection region)

( as u pushed me i didnt felt any power but since i was looking at ur ryes and lips the way u were teasing me i accepted ur push and sat on the soft silky cushiony huge bed in the middle of the room )

( i saw how it took 3 maids to carry my sword)

( as u sat beside me ) well i leave the desicions to the dragon queen ( u can clearly see the lust and hunger in my eyes)

mmmmmmm ( again bend my neck and sniffed ur hair from the side ) hmmmm i guess ur spit will taste sweet ( i said something which was one of my fetish and it showed what kind of pervert i am)
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:26 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur hair had some kind of seductive scent gave me tingles and goosebumps )

( as u turned i was standing like a huge rock in front of u , ur height was till my belly chest intersection region)

( as u pushed me i didnt felt any power but since i was looking at ur ryes and lips the way u were teasing me i accepted ur push and sat on the soft silky cushiony huge bed in the middle of the room )

( i saw how it took 3 maids to carry my sword)

( as u sat beside me ) well i leave the desicions to the dragon queen ( u can clearly see the lust and hunger in my eyes)

mmmmmmm ( again bend my neck and sniffed ur hair from the side ) hmmmm i guess ur spit will taste sweet ( i said something which was one of my fetish and it showed what kind of pervert i am)

(with a contemptuous face I say) I did not expect less from you...
(I start to give small massages with my left hand on your hairy chest, while I put the fingers of my right hand on your lips, I put them in your mouth and open it towards me, I tilt my head towards and a few centimeters from touching our lips, I spit directly into your mouth, while holding your chin) Is that what my wild lord likes?

(I turn around with a smile, my combed and scented hair brushing lightly against your face, and walk over to the pots of perfumes and oils by the bed)

[Image: 9f4158f978dfd0d65814af80220a943e.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:40 AM)orphevs Wrote: (with a contemptuous face I say) I did not expect less from you...
(I start to give small massages with my left hand on your hairy chest, while I put the fingers of my right hand on your lips, I put them in your mouth and open it towards me, I tilt my head towards and a few centimeters from touching our lips, I spit directly into your mouth, while holding your chin) Is that what my wild lord likes?

(I turn around with a smile, my combed and scented hair brushing lightly against your face, and walk over to the pots of perfumes and oils by the bed)

( i thought u would find it weird and wont react to what i said but the way u rubbed my chest over my loosened robe and placed right hand finger on my black lips )

( as u stood in front of me and spat in my mouth with pride ) ahhhhhhhhhh ( i got the taste of ur spit hmmm) hmmmmm the taste of ur spit may turn ur lord to a wild dog yumm yumm ( i saw me tasting that small drop of ur spit and not directly gulping it but tasting every bit of it)

( as u walked towards the pots of oil on the table in front of the bed i watched ur ass ) i can dine on u danerys ( said that watching ur ass)

( i was sitting at the bed edge looking at ur ass as u were doing something with the oil pot)
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:48 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i thought u would find it weird and wont react to what i said but the way u rubbed my chest over my loosened robe and placed right hand finger on my black lips )

( as u stood in front of me and spat in my mouth with pride ) ahhhhhhhhhh ( i got the taste of ur spit hmmm) hmmmmm the taste of ur spit may turn ur lord to a wild dog yumm yumm ( i saw me tasting that small drop of ur spit and not directly gulping it but tasting every bit of it)

( as u walked towards the pots of oil on the table in front of the bed i watched ur ass ) i can dine on u danerys ( said that watching ur ass)

( i was sitting at the bed edge looking at ur ass as u were doing something with the oil pot)

(I lean down to pick up and fill a cup with the oils, showing my ass under my royal suit to you, knowing your eyes are riveted on it, I smell the oil and bite my soft pink lips, I take in my hands a small bowl full of hot oils) these are brought from the plains of Dorne, they are said to be the most powerful aphrodisiacs a man can bear.

(I sit next to you again, with the pitcher in my hands and the captivating smell of it rising from it, and filling the room, it is so powerful that even the fire on the walls begins to burn with more force.)

[Image: dany-yara.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:58 AM)orphevs Wrote: (I lean down to pick up and fill a cup with the oils, showing my ass under my royal suit to you, knowing your eyes are riveted on it, I smell the oil and bite my soft pink lips, I take in my hands a small bowl full of hot oils) these are brought from the plains of Dorne, they are said to be the most powerful aphrodisiacs a man can bear.

(I sit next to you again, with the pitcher in my hands and the captivating smell of it rising from it, and filling the room, it is so powerful that even the fire on the walls begins to burn with more force.)

[Image: dany-yara.jpg?quality=75&width=982&height=726&auto=webp]

( as u bend and lean to take oil i saw ur ass shape cleary the nice aplle shaped ass hmmm i was imagining eating it out)

( the u took a small golden cup filled with hot aromatic oil)

( when u described the charactreristics of the oil) i dont know about oils but all i know about is fine donish whores whom i have breeded plenty of times ( just to show my connection with dorne)

( the  robe on my upper body was bit loosened already just by the scent of the oil)

will it heal some war wounds ( i had a huge cut on my chest and belly inside my lion fur coat i was wearing )

i heard u know to tame a dragon i  wanna see how u tame my black beast( i said a double meaning kind of word just to see ur reaction)
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 10:40 AM)orphevs Wrote: (with a contemptuous face I say) I did not expect less from you...

EROTIC 10/10

SEDUCTION 10/10

clps clps clps clps clps
[+] 1 user Likes amitsahu's post
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 11:07 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u bend and lean to take oil i saw ur ass shape cleary the nice aplle shaped ass hmmm i was imagining eating it out)

( the u took a small golden cup filled with hot aromatic oil)

( when u described the charactreristics of the oil) i dont know about oils but all i know about is fine donish whores whom i have breeded plenty of times ( just to show my connection with dorne)

( the  robe on my upper body was bit loosened already just by the scent of the oil)

will it heal some war wounds ( i had a huge cut on my chest and belly inside my lion fur coat i was wearing )

i heard u know to tame a dragon i  wanna see how u tame my black beast( i said a double meaning kind of word just to see ur reaction)

(I put the golden jug on the bed and push your chest towards the bed, I put my hands in the hot oil that doesn't do me any kind of harm being pure Targaryen blood, I pour some of the oil on your chest, and firmly I start to rub and oil your entire chest, the smell surrounds us, and the shine of the oil on my hands and your black chest is very suggestive and pleasant)

of course I can tame any beast, I'm the mother of dragons (I look at your pants out of the corner of my eye and see how a vulture protrudes from it, and I say smiling)

show me the beast that I must tame, also I need you to remove your loincloth a little, or you don't want the oily massage on your legs too?

[Image: MV5BMTc3MDg5MjczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQz...80_AL_.jpg]
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 11:26 AM)orphevs Wrote: (I put the golden jug on the bed and push your chest towards the bed, I put my hands in the hot oil that doesn't do me any kind of harm being pure Targaryen blood, I pour some of the oil on your chest, and firmly I start to rub and oil your entire chest, the smell surrounds us, and the shine of the oil on my hands and your black chest is very suggestive and pleasant)

of course I can tame any beast, I'm the mother of dragons (I look at your pants out of the corner of my eye and see how a vulture protrudes from it, and I say smiling)

show me the beast that I must tame, also I need you to remove your loincloth a little, or you don't want the oily massage on your legs too?

[Image: MV5BMTc3MDg5MjczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQz...80_AL_.jpg]

( as u push me i lay on the bed due to my heavy weight couple of pillows on bed gets knocked out of bed to the ground)

( my robe was stuck on my shoulder and it was open and u can see my huge chest )

hmmmm uhhhh its a bit hot ( i made a bit of a complaint when u poured the hot oil on my chest but soon i enjoyed the temperature of the oil as u massaged my chest sitting beside my chest)

u can remove my loincloth when u want my dragon queen u will see the beast when u open the loin cloth 

( i am laying on the bed like a massive rock taking up almost 80 percent of the bed space of this massive sized bed )

( i was looking at ur sleveless arms and ur shiny palms and my bbc was moving inside my loincloth ) ur hands are so soft hmmmm
Like Reply
(22-05-2022, 11:34 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u push me i lay on the bed due to my heavy weight couple of pillows on bed gets knocked out of bed to the ground)

( my robe was stuck on my shoulder and it was open and u can see my huge chest )

hmmmm uhhhh its a bit hot ( i made a bit of a complaint when u poured the hot oil on my chest but soon i enjoyed the temperature of the oil as u massaged my chest sitting beside my chest)

u can remove my loincloth when u want my dragon queen u will see the beast when u open the loin cloth 

( i am laying on the bed like a massive rock taking up almost 80 percent of the bed space of this massive sized bed )

( i was looking at ur sleveless arms and ur shiny palms and my bbc was moving inside my loincloth ) ur hands are so soft hmmmm

I see that you like my body dear warlord (I uncover my arms outside the royal suit and bathe them in the oil, the white color of my arms and the golden color of the oil mix, giving the most provocative tone and texture you have ever seen, I extend a hand on your face massaging your strong neck, and then I go up to your face, so that you lick my hand and my forearm)

don't worry, I'm already used to taming huge beasts, I'll go for the one under your pants by myself, and I'll tame it (I say while biting my pink lips and playing with my tongue a bit)

(with my other hand, I start to grope and touch your legs under the loincloth, I feel the heat of your thighs merge with the aphrodisiac oil, the sensation is amazing, and I slightly start to unfasten your warrior belt, to remove the giant loincloth )

[Image: a4ab9640a10c0abaa8afea6cd1462d6f.jpg]
Like Reply
UPDATE NEEDED !!!!
Like Reply