Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone who have seen yr sister getting fucked by others
Recently saw my sisers hot selfi in her laptop, so checked her chat in whatsapp and came to know that my 2 close friends fucking her
[+] 2 users Like HotGuy35's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i have see my cousin sisters with their boyfriends. both of them have 2 or 3 bfs and fuck them.
[+] 1 user Likes ashipremkumar's post
Like Reply
wow some sexy experiences shared
Like Reply
Not exactly fucking, but kissing sucking breasts and she helping him with hand job.  

When she was a college student and she invited  a Neighbour boy for 'joint study' when parents were away to attend a marriage.  I was younger and they bullied me to go and sleep.  I had my suspicions and kept watching the hall after switching off lights  from the first floor railing.  

That time I was angry but later thinking about it I had shagged many times.  Now I realize both were inexperienced then and were curiously exploring each other with kisses sucks caressing and pressing.  Even now I can clearly recall my sister examining his dick closely and even smelling it.   The boy was trying to get it in her mouth but she refused.  But he was freely feasting on her small melons and tweaking her nipples.   Boy was playing with her private part by putting his hand inside her paavadai (long skirt) but she did not expose herself probably she was afraid of real fuck  

After about two hours he left and sister came up to sleep.  

Next morning I was feeling awkward to face her - I was so naive.  My sister was radiating a nd was happy.   As if she has discovered or achieved something big. Perhaps she has realised her power as a girl

Sorry for the long thread.
[+] 2 users Like aviansong's post
Like Reply
nice any more experiences
Like Reply
anybody interested in hot sexchat on your sis hangout inbox me amitmurya03;
Like Reply
yes cousin sister
Like Reply
Note seen but want to see my married elder getting fucked by big circumcised dick
Like Reply
(12-07-2019, 08:54 AM)mastkalan Wrote: Yes...my close friend Aadil fucked my sis in front of me....

Hii please meri married didi ko bhi chudawa do
Like Reply
I went on a trip to Goa with my friends (girls). On the last day while I was in a bikini I met my cousin brother. I have never worn so less infront of him. Anyway, we met and he had a friend along with him. They asked me to stay back. They had come via road and promised to drop me back. So I agreed for another 2 days.

I found his friend very cool and hooked up with him. He was fucking me in the room, i was completely naked. Just then my brother walked in. We had not taken into consideration that he had a key. We were so charged up that though I felt ashamed I couldnt stop. This guy was fucking me from behind and my boobs were shaking like bells. I was moaning and made very little attempt to cover up. My brother walked out.

He later said he was cool with it. So that night while drinking, his friend started pulling my bra. I was only in bra and panty considering there wasnt much to hide. He slowly kind of forced himself on me and started fucking me infront of my brother. I was kind of turned on by this.

We did this the next day also. In the same bed, this guy was fucking me like a bitch while my cousin brother was lying next to me.
[+] 6 users Like tania4all's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2019, 08:13 AM)Piyush.ph85 Wrote: I have seen my elder sister fucking with my bhabhi's brother

yes seen her with servet, suck his cock then turning to give me her ass
Like Reply
(19-05-2022, 07:38 PM)tania4all Wrote: I went on a trip to Goa with my friends (girls). On the last day while I was in a bikini I met my cousin brother. I have never worn so less infront of him. Anyway, we met and he had a friend along with him. They asked me to stay back. They had come via road and promised to drop me back. So I agreed for another 2 days.

I found his friend very cool and hooked up with him. He was fucking me in the room, i was completely naked. Just then my brother walked in. We had not taken into consideration that he had a key. We were so charged up that though I felt ashamed I couldnt stop. This guy was fucking me from behind and my boobs were shaking like bells. I was moaning and made very little attempt to cover up. My brother walked out.

He later said he was cool with it. So that night while drinking, his friend started pulling my bra. I was only in bra and panty considering there wasnt much to hide. He slowly kind of forced himself on me and started fucking me infront of my brother. I was kind of turned on by this.

We did this the next day also. In the same bed, this guy was fucking me like a bitch while my cousin brother was lying next to me.

did he not try to join in?
Like Reply
(19-05-2022, 07:38 PM)tania4all Wrote: I went on a trip to Goa with my friends (girls). On the last day while I was in a bikini I met my cousin brother. I have never worn so less infront of him. Anyway, we met and he had a friend along with him. They asked me to stay back. They had come via road and promised to drop me back. So I agreed for another 2 days.

Very Hot
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-01-at-1-45-04-PM.png]
am I lucky to have her
[+] 3 users Like itsme46s's post
Like Reply
(20-05-2022, 10:19 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: did he not try to join in?

Eventually i did sleep with him. And he still fucks me.
Like Reply

did he get horny for u too? why nto share some of ur sexy bikini snaps
Like Reply
When I was a kid around 8, I had once seen my 16 years old sister being kissed and ass grabbed by her bf on society rooftop behind a group of water tanks. He was participating actively. I didn't know what was happening so ran away. Inmy teenage I once found her mobile new message someone had written to her " bhenki lodi aja na Kal room pe, pls, I will send my friends out baby". She had all her chats already deleted. Don't know who all she was involved with. I never interfered. Turn 3 years back I visited her place, and stated for two days. That night I heard something from servants room when I woke to go to toilet, peeked in but couldn't see much in dark. Only could see a woman's figure riding a man. Went back to check her room and jijaji was asleep. There wS only one woman in house that time. I never interfered in her sexual matters, her body is her body. But honest confession, I mastrubated hearing her ride the young servant. May b it was known jijaji too I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes Alphaplus4444's post
Like Reply