Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
I am still wonder why this wimp is still listening to his slut wife. Rahul can put a blame that Ranjeet got money from the customers and make his resignation impossible. At the same time no salary paid. He can make the life of Ranjeet miserable. He can still visit his house and fuck poroma in front of Ranjeet and children.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome update

Nothing happened between valentine party and Holi party? She was not lactating the baby then?
Like Reply
Thought she will fight more blaming more on Ranjeet. She is planning something else i guess. Interesting.
Like Reply
What happened next ?
The only person know is our writer !!!
Awesome bhai.next update I con't think
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Do not get inspiration from Unwanted Houseguest sequel, I don't want to read another story about dumb pussy husband who keeps listening to her wife while she commits immoral acts with other people.
[+] 1 user Likes johhhhhnySINS's post
Like Reply
(07-05-2022, 12:38 AM)johhhhhnySINS Wrote: Do not get inspiration from Unwanted Houseguest sequel, I don't want to read another story about dumb pussy husband who keeps listening to her wife while she commits immoral acts with other people.

agree bro
Like Reply
Poroma will never want to discontinue or miss the affair with Rahul. He has shown her the heaven and sex that she never had in her whole years of marriage. Her body will surely keep asking for it. That is the reason poroma trying to stop her husband from resiging the job. It should be a meticulously planned game between Rahul, poroma and Sutapa. Waiting to know more about it.
Like Reply
Ranjeet should do a private investigate of what poroma did from the meeting in the mall. check the phone email CCTV etc.
Like Reply
Poroma did not cry hearing the word divorce. The way she responding shows, she is prepared to face anything. Excellent transformation.
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Very nice update
Like Reply
Anyways Poroma cannot be a good mother for the children henceforth. Does the so called friends of Ranjeet have children. Anyone born to Rahul? Rahul hate Ranjeet more. He will definitely humiliate him by sharing the tour photos of him and his wife and how she begged him to fuck her.
Like Reply
Superb update

But, why Ranjeet did not slap her when she appreciated the performance of her sex partner in bed or ask her to stop. Is he a cuck to listen everything and go to restroom and shake his tiny one thinking about it.

Ranjeet cannot touch or sleep or even talk properly with poroma hereafter. What is the point in living together under one roof. It is better that he divorce leaving the children to her to suffer for humiliating him and move on with his life.
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 09:00 AM)Kamalesh Nathan Wrote: Superb update

But, why Ranjeet did not slap her when she appreciated the performance of her sex partner in bed or ask her to stop. Is he a cuck to listen everything and go to restroom and shake his tiny one thinking about it.

Ranjeet cannot touch or sleep or even talk properly with poroma hereafter. What is the point in living together under one roof. It is better that he divorce leaving the children to her to suffer for humiliating him and move on with his life.

Complete agree  clps
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
Average. Expected more arguments as part of confrontation.
[+] 1 user Likes King Kesavan's post
Like Reply
So friends, time for the next update. Changed the format this time a little, let me know whether it is better this way.
So here comes the next update:

Chapter 20: WIFE WINS A BET

"But that will be impossible," I commented.

"Okay Ranjeet, just give this a chance for one single day," Poroma said confidently, "if there would be anything like your anticipation, any humiliation, any teasing of you regarding the last three days or you could come to know from someone that Rahul is boasting about having sex with me anywhere you are welcome to tender your resignation on Tuesday, or even whenever any such things happen after that! It's an open challenge for you, if you win you not only tender your resignation but get any two wishes from me, just anything you want and I will never refuse, you know how stubborn your wife Poroma can be! But if there's no mention about that dark period of our life you don't give your resignation and grant me any two wishes! Are you on Ranjeet?"

"Okay but I think you are seriously aware of the risk you are taking," I said, "I may ask for anything! Hope you will not be backing out if I ask you for a clean divorce and surrender full custody of the children for example!"

"Yes I will give you just anything you want," Poroma said with an air of confidence, "anyway the way I fucked up I don't deserve full custody of the children in case of a break up! It's only on your forgiveness and staying married to you that I am depending on! I don't deserve to take the children away from you in any case, if you win and demand for a clean divorce, you get full custody of both children, just allow me the visitation rights for my babies! And there will be no alimony or compensation for me in that case! But remember, if you lose you are not tendering your resignation, not divorcing me and granting me three wishes! Let us go to sleep tonight on this!"

"Okay," I said, "I will go for it!"

Poroma at this stage suddenly tried to embrace me into a hug, but I very rudely pushed her away! She was staring at me with eyes full of hurt and pain!

"Don't even try to think about it Poroma," I said trying to keep my voice as calm as possible, "my suitcase is already packed up and sitting there near the door! I will be leaving the house now and staying at a hotel!"

"What?" Poroma nearly screamed in a painful surprise, "aren't you going to reclaim back your own wife? Please don't be like that Ranjeet, I know you love me! Just give me a chance to make everything up with you!" 

"No way Poroma," I said as cruelly as possible, "do you think I am an idiot? Or do you really believe I'm a wimpy cuckold who will be enjoying a creampie from your already used up pussy? Come on Poroma, you know me better than that! You have already been enjoying your fun a lot during the last two days, if we ever even get intimate once again, I will be requiring a lot of time and space! I'm going out to a hotel to get a good room and stay there for the night!"

"You could have avoided saying that Ranjeet," Poroma said in a sad and humiliated tone, "you know your attitude is not helping me at all! It was me that protested with all my might when Rahul called you a wimp on Friday night! And you know I respect and love you enough to not be allowing you to eat a creampie out of me! Why do you think that I straight went to the shower as soon as I came back home if anything like that was my intention? No, I thoroughly cleaned myself up because I want to offer myself completely to you tonight! That was to get my body cleansed up after the marathon sex with Rahul!"

"Why do you want it?" I asked her, "didn't you have your share of fun in the last two days? Why do you need me to satisfy you now?"

"We both enjoyed the fun together Ranjeet," this time Poroma was taking an attitude of her own and was speaking in a husky voice, "during the last two days Rahul have been fucking your wife's brains out on at least ten occasions and that is only the account of vaginal sex! He have been forcing me to give him numerous blowjobs during the last two days, every time fucking my mouth mercilessly forcing me to take him deep into my throat and swallowing all his cum! A few times he even fucked me hard in my ass! The last two days he have been using up your wife's body to always sexually pleasure him like his own sex slave! He have been continually kneading, pressing and squeezing your wife's assets, he have been milking my boobies and suckling my teats dry! No, it's not that I am unsatisfied with the sex, don't even think about that! It is my pure and undaunted love for you which even millions of Rahul will never be able to defeat! It's the emotional pain and regret of neglecting the man I love most in the world that is leading me to clean myself up and offer my body wholeheartedly to you to be taken, to purify myself from all the adulterous infidelity and sins that I committed, by making tender love to you! Whatever Rahul have been doing to me I still sincerely promise to you Ranjeet, that he can never be able to take your woman away from you or deprive you of her love unless you kick her out on your own! Finally Ranjeet, your woman is now back to you in your bed and very much eager to make love to you as soon as you give her your permission! Don't leave me alone and go away Ranjeet please, just check out my boobs, my pussy my lips! They are all the same as they have been before Friday evening and thoroughly cleaned and washed from any smell and taste of Rahul ready to be offered to you! If you are not yet ready to fuck me yet, just sleep in the same bed with me, let me hug and kiss you! At least squeeze my boobies and buttocks, play with my body and check your own property Darling!"

"I'm sorry Poroma but no way," I said, "I just couldn't sleep with you today and not even in the guest room leave alone sharing the same bed! You have just no idea how much pissed up I am now! I'm afraid that if I stay back with you tonight I may get violent, beat you up and even try to murder you tonight! That's why I insist on not sleeping with you, and not even in the guest room but take a hotel room for tonight! I will be coming back tomorrow evening after work and we will both check out together how the day had gone, whether I should resign and we should move out of the city forever because though I would get my three wishes I'm still not convinced about divorcing you and it has nothing to do with you! It's only to provide them a stable home!"

"But what will I tell the Aya or Nupur when they will ask about you Ranjeet?" Poroma asked.

"You should have thought about this when you went away with Rahul for your two day vacation Poroma," I said, "you can tell them I am away for some office work and had to leave in the night!"

The words didn't seem to be convincing to even me, Poroma suddenly reappears after two days and I go out! So I decided to make a change of my plan.

"Okay Poroma," I said, "you just hold for the night, tomorrow morning I will be coming back from the hotel, then get ready and leave for the office. You can ask the aunty and uncle downstairs to keep the children for today evening and tonight while I am back from office, because I think tomorrow evening our confrontation may take a little bad turn! So bye for today."

Saying that I left the house. There was a small local hotel a few blocks away from my house. But since it was at a wrong location away from the centre of the city it drew minimum crowd. It was always possible to get a room there, after getting a single bed room and setting down my luggage, I went straight to the bar. The bar was just the place for a decompression. I had a couple of beers over the next couple of hours sat there still severely hurting until their closing time. Without bothering about having my dinner I retired to the room and spent the night there. No one did bother me there at the hotel but I didn't get much sleep.

Next morning I returned home during breakfast.There I saw before my own eyes how my wife Poroma became completely her usual self, she was completely lost in all her homemaker duties and was looking after my children with all her attention. There was not a trace of what happened since Friday, she didn't seem to have ever committed any adultery! Even the children seemed very much happy with their mother, they didn't seem to remember that their mom was absent for the last two days. And no, there was never even a mention about Rahul from Poroma, neither anything else about what happened on Friday.

After having breakfast with my family I started getting ready for my office. I found everything ready for office. My dress was neatly pressed and laid out on the bed in our master bedroom. They were looking so neat, I couldn't stop myself from getting into them even in my disturbed state of mind. Following that I went to my office like every Monday but there a surprise was awaiting for me. At our office everything seemed to be very normal as is usual in a work related environment! There never was even a slight mention about what happened on Friday night, no, not even colleagues whispering to each other while peeping at my face! 

The most astonishing part of the office was that suddenly the behaviour of Rahul seemed to undergo a really drastic change. He was behaving in a very polite manner. He never even once tried humiliating me in any way, didn't even mention about Poroma and the happenings of Friday, let alone boasting about his victory! It seemed Friday evening to Sunday just completely disappeared from the world. And no, he never called me a lazy good for nothing fellow even once. He seemed to be at the best of his behaviour and trying to get into a competition of the most well mannered boss ever! He put me on very light work and seemed to be desperately trying to be extra nice to me!

Not only Rahul but all my colleagues in my office including those who have attended the Friday night Holi party celebration were speaking to me just like ordinary colleagues working in the same office including cracking jokes, but none of them ever tried to ask anything about Friday evening, or Poroma, and even didn't make a light comment about me.

Even the arrogant Rahul never boasted about his conquest of my wife in a single episode. Leave out boasting he didn't even mention about it. On the contrary he seemed to be trying to be pretty obviously helpful to me in work and seemed to even try to assist me in achieving my work related sales goals! On the same day it was actually Rahul who gave me a number of contacts to certain clients and he recommended me to them.

How contrasting was his behaviour when compared to the last eight months when he had been constantly trying to undermine my career by influencing my clients to make complaints against me, even snatching away my clients using unfair means!

By the evening on Monday when the work was coming towards a close, I was seriously reconsidering my previous decision to submit my resignation. My ideas had been completely changed by then about the difficulty I was going to face while working with my colleagues! Of course that would have been mainly because of the fact that it is not so easy to land a new job at my age. It clearly looked like Poroma have a lot of control over Rahul and he in turn had a great control over all the office and all my colleagues, and they were using their power to make everything easy on me as much as possible after what happened already. It seemed like Poroma used her influence for the enforcement of the changes in behaviour of Rahul and he in turn used his influence for checking out the behaviour of my colleagues towards me.
In the evening at somewhere around 6 P. M. I returned home from work. Poroma was sitting in the living room waiting for me with a great anxiety written all over her face. She was dressed very nicely in a mauve coloured chiffon saree with a sleeveless low cut blouse, and no bra accentuating her curves, the transparent chiffon tied below her navel doing a good job allowing the contours of her figure very sexily! With her Mangalsutra dangling between her 36C boobs, a diamond nose ring, bangles in both her hands and a pinch of Sindoor on the parting of her hair she was not in anyway looking slutty but rather like a perfect mother cum wife!

She got up on watching me come in and went towards the kitchen. I couldn't hear the children, the house seemed to be too silent. I freshened up and came to the living room, Poroma came out of the kitchen and served tea with snacks at the table.

"Where are the children?" I asked.

"The children are with uncle and aunty," Poroma commented.
An elderly couple living in our neighborhood loved our kids a lot. They lived alone as their children were grown up and lived in a foreign country. Often they liked to have our children stay over at their house.
"I have sent Didi on leave today to visit her family," Poroma said trying her best to hide her anxiety, "uncle will drop the children tomorrow morning and Didi will also be back at that time. But how was your day at the office?"

"It was certainly not as bad as I anticipated," I smiled at her, "it seems that you really must be having some magical control over Rahul, and you must have utilized your charms to change his behaviour towards me. None of my other colleagues too mentioned anything about the last weekend!"

"Oh thank Goodness you are not mad with them Ranjeet," Poroma said in a relieved tone, "so are you still thinking about tendering your resignation tomorrow? Just enquiring, it will have no effect on my resolution to stay by your side always!"

"No no dear," my mood had softened somehow after the last twenty four hours, "on the contrary I am reconsidering my previous decision, if they all are as good in their behaviour like today I don't think I will need to move out of the city or resign from my job! Surely finding a new job or settling down at a new place leaving our own house won't be comfortable for anyone, especially someone of my age and with 
little children!"

"Remember Darling Ranjeet, whatever would be your decision about your life your loving wife will just be following you," my wife Poroma said in a very soft and polite manner, "if you ever feel that anybody in your office is behaving even in a remotely rude way with you even at any later date or trying to mock or tease you about the last weekend and you decide to leave your job here, your wife Poroma will always be by your side whatever hardships we will need to face together! But now comes my time to claim my redemption and rewards for the bet! I hope you are surely remembering about the challenge we had last night and the conditions?"

"Yes I remember everything we have been discussing about last night and the bet we had thereof," I confirmed with her, "and surely you deserve it! I will be granting you three wishes, and that is to be above not tendering my resignation and moving out of the city! So what do you want as your first and foremost wish Poroma?"

"Well Ranjeet," Poroma started, "presently my first and foremost single wish would be just one thing, and that is to ask you for a chance to claim my right to make love with my husband, the only man in the whole universe that I love!"

"You can just forget about it Poroma," I said, "even if that is your only wish and you don't want anything else you would need to at least wait for sometime. This thing you can only claim after you get all the tests for STDs including AIDS and is declared clean according to all the reports. A clean medical report will be the minimum necessity before we will be indulging in any form of sex!"

Poroma tried to say something but I again stopped her, "you are free to believe that your so called sexual partner is completely clean, he may have shown you some reports too but I don't believe him! Even if he showed you a clean report nothing was there to stop him from having sex with some other girls after the date of the report!"

"Just stop there and let me speak before you continue with your rubbing the salt on my wounds, how could you even think that your wife could be such a stupid idiot?" Poroma exclaimed shouting at me with a smirk on her face, "no no Sir, even in the state of constant arousal and madness from last Friday till Sunday she never completely lost her mind! I always made sure to make him wear the condom! Of course that had to be except the times I was servicing him with a blowjob! And this had been every single time he penetrated my pussy! And no, I had completely refused to give him any anal sex! I have already decided that I will be keeping that privilege exclusively for you, even if you never go for it! If that would have to be the case, nobody gets into my backdoor! So my Darling Ranjeet, your wife Poroma is completely safe and she desperately wants you to take her completely! I might not have bothered about anything if it would have only been me in danger but I could never put the life of my little children and husband in danger! So I want you to take me completely and just now! That is my first reward which I will be claiming!"
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Good job but you cnt relige the story kuch bhaari hoti ja rahi ha ye site log purely entrtanmen nd sex ke liye padte ha so sex romance erotic or thodi fantasy honi chahiye without no humiliation nd vaulgerty pure logic compromise kiya ja sakta ha kyoki ye site hi aisi ha rest as you wish
Like Reply
Nice update. After got fucked thoroughly and satisfactory and got the pussy stretched more. Poroma will not feel Ranjeet cock in her pussy this time and will get completely disappointed. It will bring the memories of honeymoon with Rahul. She will now plan carefully to get fucked by Rahul without her husband knowing. They way she and Rahul handled in office is meticulous planning.
Like Reply
Excellent One.

She confessed Rahul fucked her hard in ass. later she says nobody gets into my backdoor.
Why did Ranjeet now question on the valentine day? Ranjeet should have asked Rahul about how his wife cooperated and he would have shown the evidences.
Rahul must have done something to show that poroma is now his slut. Only if Ranjeet make her nude he will come to know. She will have full of marks in her body as if bitten by a street dog
Like Reply