SATISFACTION THREAD
(04-02-2022, 02:13 AM)Manion7 Wrote: I took back my leg and let my pallu drop down on the floor between us. I saw you step on it preventing me from picking it back and covering my milktanks.

[Image: 479b7-1.jpg?w=640&h=564]

"hmmm... so when pintu fails to do your assignment you rag him by removing his cloths... and now you want to rag his mother from her clothes too!!?" (Frowning)

I hardly made any attempt to cover my exposed tits and proudly presented my fleshy asset.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"That might have worked with my son.. but not with me" (as i pointed my finger at you .. and slowly changing direction towards your pant)

"Remove it.. all of it"

( as u took back ur feet my dick again thrusted the pant and tent was at full tightness )

hmmmmmmm ( my breathing stopped for a moment when u took back ur feet abruptly ) 

( as u let ur pallu fall i slowly stepped on it looking at u witha  guilty face but i wanted to see ur cleavage and ur fleshy belly so badly and ur navel my mouth watered )

( as u said remove it i pulled the thread of my trouser and down it falled and then my underwear which is filled with my dick poking and pushing to come out)

( i removed my underwear slowly now i was only wearing a t shirt and below completely nude)

( at the second last step was my pant and my underwear my black bbc thrusted out of undie and started swinging right and left it was almost 9 inches thick meat heavy meat)

done maam ( looking at ur cleavage i unknowingly jerked my cock shaft a bit ) hmmmmmmmmmm
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-02-2022, 02:19 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u took back ur feet my dick again thrusted the pant and tent was at full tightness )

hmmmmmmm ( my breathing stopped for a moment when u took back ur feet abruptly ) 

( as u let ur pallu fall i slowly stepped on it looking at u witha  guilty face but i wanted to see ur cleavage and ur fleshy belly so badly and ur navel my mouth watered )

( as u said remove it i pulled the thread of my trouser and down it falled and then my underwear which is filled with my dick poking and pushing to come out)

( i removed my underwear slowly now i was only wearing a t shirt and below completely nude)

( at the second last step was my pant and my underwear my black bbc thrusted out of undie and started swinging right and left it was almost 9 inches thick meat heavy meat)

done maam ( looking at ur cleavage i unknowingly jerked my cock shaft a bit ) hmmmmmmmmmm

I was taken aback seeing the huge one dangle in front of me. my husband had half the length which used to satisfy me. but this was scary for me to proceed. yet, the thirsty woman in me wanted this, and I owed it to her.

I came a step closer to you, and I could almost feel it touching my thigh. My breathing became heavy as i closed my eyes.

I felt it being pushed further as it pushed through my saree and petticoat and i could feel the hardness over my pussy.

I was shocked and opened my eyes to fing you standing right in front of me , inches away. I felt afraid looking at the hunger in your eyes.

But I knew i cant be submissive now. Especially with my son crying downstairs.

I gripped your shirt with my hands and ripped it apart popping all the buttons, revealing your packs as your stepped further towering over me.

My breasts were inches away from your chest and you were completly naked.

[Image: 55ndTrt.png]
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 02:37 AM)Manion7 Wrote: I was taken aback seeing the huge one dangle in front of me. my husband had half the length which used to satisfy me. but this was scary for me to proceed. yet, the thirsty woman in me wanted this, and I owed it to her.

I came a step closer to you, and I could almost feel it touching my thigh. My breathing became heavy as i closed my eyes.

I felt it being pushed further as it pushed through my saree and petticoat and i could feel the hardness over my pussy.

I was shocked and opened my eyes to fing you standing right in front of me , inches away. I felt afraid looking at the hunger in your eyes.

But I knew i cant be submissive now. Especially with my son crying downstairs.

I gripped your shirt with my hands and ripped it apart popping all the buttons, revealing your packs as your stepped further towering over me.

My breasts were inches away from your chest and you were completly naked.

[Image: 55ndTrt.png]

( with a woman of ur stature and beauty in front of me my dick was just moving swinging moving up down god knows what it was doing meanwhile my ballsac was expanding and compressing as it had months worth of warm cum boiling in now)

( i stepped up now and we both have crossed all steps and here i was looking down at ur lips and feeeling ur breath after u broke my shirt like a mistress that u were)

consider me as ur loyal obidient bull beast mistress ( i called u mistress instead of maam )

( i was at ur command )

teach me a lesson for all the bullying i did to ur son i wanna get punished by u maam ahhhhhhhhhh ( dick got tightened to a point that it was completely hard yet wanted to get more hard )
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 02:43 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( with a woman of ur stature and beauty in front of me my dick was just moving swinging moving up down god knows what it was doing meanwhile my ballsac was expanding and compressing as it had months worth of warm cum boiling in now)

( i stepped up now and we both have crossed all steps and here i was looking down at ur lips and feeeling ur breath after u broke my shirt like a mistress that u were)

consider me as ur loyal obidient bull beast mistress ( i called u mistress instead of maam )

( i was at ur command )

teach me a lesson for all the bullying i did to ur son i wanna get punished by u maam ahhhhhhhhhh ( dick got tightened to a point that it was completely hard yet wanted to get more hard )

The intensity and closeness was too much to bear, I involuntarily crossed my legs with the dick inbetween my thighs, pressing over my wet dripping hole. I saw that it hurt you a little.

" The more you punish my son, the more I will punish you..." (I whispered)

I licked my lips, completely wet it with my tongue..and brought my face very close to yours for the third time. 

[Image: dg47UC7.png]

" The next time you scold my son with this mouth, you wont get this.." .. (and I pressed my wet lips against yours).."ummmmmm..." ( and before your tongue came out, I broke the kiss)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgM5LJ2rOrBhhLgzdGkPr...M&usqp=CAU]

"And I heard you made my son to wash your car clean..."

I collected saliva in my mouth.. and lookng at you, slowly dripped it out of my mouth onto my cleavage.. as it disappeared into the valley of my milktanks.  

[Image: aishwarya-rai-photoskittu-asin-blogspot-...=460&h=640]

"I want you to clean this..." (winking)

Like Reply
New roleplay
Katrina; my wife, me and my boss

[Image: 2ff24bt2bx581.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...dea96bf0aa][url=https://preview.redd.it/2ff24bt2bx581.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bd63cce5e5c95a8eb28ba83331d204dea96bf0aa][/url]
Like Reply
( myself satish yadav 48 year old dark black skinned 6 feet height boss of Yadav and Sons Textiles private limited )

( i had a wife 45 year old and 3 kids)

( mera ek assistant tha jiska naam Sid tha usne mujhe aaj dinner pe bulaya tha as it was sunday so considering the fact that ki use bura na lage i reached ur house for dinner)

( it was sunday evening 7 pm i came wearing a nice black suit red tie )

ding donggg ding donggg
Like Reply
Sid: Hi sir kaise hai aap? ( darwaaza khola)) This is my wife Katrina btw (when my wife comes)

Katrina: (walks down the stair) Hello boss, aapki bohut tareef sunni hai waise. Andar aayi na

[Image: GixjW6MrsifUbzuWdgrysNzzfiNUFZSOm0KG6M-u...6cf358eb42]
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 08:05 PM)siddy Wrote: Sid: Hi sir kaise hai aap? ( darwaaza khola)) This is my wife Katrina btw (when my wife comes)

Katrina: (walks down the stair) Hello boss, aapki bohut tareef sunni hai waise. Andar aayi na

[Image: GixjW6MrsifUbzuWdgrysNzzfiNUFZSOm0KG6M-u...6cf358eb42]

( as door opens i see sid) aur sid ( looks at my left hand wrist watch  as if jaldi yaha ka formal appearance niptake ghar jane ka plan banaya tha) badhiya hu sid 

thanks for inviteing me for dinner lekin ( i was about to say ki mere pass sirf 30 minute hi tha thats when katrina comes out )

ohh hi ( mera poora way of talking badal jata hai looks at ur wifes sleveless arms for a moment) aap mujhe boss kyu bula rhi ho hahaha sure andar ane ke liye hi to aaya hu mai haha ( bada ache tareeke se baat krne laga which sid have never seen)

( i step in wearing the shoes) kya mai aapka naam jaan sakta hu please ( entering the house looked at the wall jaha tum dono ka photo laga hua tha felt a bit jealous ki sala ye kaamchor nalla sid ko itni maal biwi mili hai )
Like Reply
Sid: Boss mere patni ka naam Katrina hai. yeh college main professor hai (bolta hai aur Katrina ke khande par ek hath rakhta hoon) Bohut pyaari biwi hai boss sachi. She is just like your wife

Katrina: arey aap bhi na kuch bhi, boss ki wife mujhse bohut acchi hogi ( she laughs) Let's sit inside boss 

(Everyone walks and sits down- I sit beside Katrina)

Katrina: Woh couch aapke liye boss, aapka hi ghar hai haha

[Image: yff6obxyv2y61.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 08:17 PM)siddy Wrote: Sid: Boss mere patni ka naam Katrina hai. yeh college main professor hai (bolta hai aur Katrina ke khande par ek hath rakhta hoon) Bohut pyaari biwi hai boss sachi. She is just like your wife

Katrina: arey aap bhi na kuch bhi, boss ki wife mujhse bohut acchi hogi ( she laughs) Let's sit inside boss 

(Everyone walks and sits down- I sit beside Katrina)

Katrina: Woh couch aapke liye boss, aapka hi ghar hai haha

[Image: yff6obxyv2y61.jpg]

ohh katrina bada hi non-indian sa naam hai haha aur dikhne me bhi ( i was about to say ki angrezan maal lagti hai but i controlled)

she is just like my wife hahaha kya yaar sid tum bhi majak krte ho 

nhi nhi katrina meri wife ye dekho ( photo mobile me dikhata hu ekdum aunty jaise thi meri biwi) aap ka level thoda jyada hai meri biwi se ( indirectly saying ki meri biwi kuch bhi nhi hai tere samne)

( i walked in along with u guys and sat on the couch pointed by katrina now i was sitting on the coach and sid and katrina sitting in front of me on another couch together 3 feet duri par)

katrina ek request hai mujhe boss nhi aap satish bulayiye na

Sid tum mujhe boss bula lo but tumhari wife satih ya satishji bulayegi ok
Like Reply
Katrina: haha esa bhed bhav kyu. Par thank you Satish Ji, btw woh photo apki biwi aur aap pyaare lag rahe ho. Kaash Sid aur main bhi itne pyaare dikhe (smile dekhe kaha)

Sid: haa boss, madam acchi hai bohut. Katrina ko madam jessa hona chahiye haa na? Waise Katrina khaana accha banati hai, aapko mazza aajayega aaj. Butter Chicken, Naan, Biryani hai

Katrina ne fir Satish ke taraf ese dekha aur bola "I hope you like it sir...satish"

[Image: hky3hfgmn2p81.jpg?auto=webp&s=a8e416abe0...e2f80fd662]
Like Reply
( i looked at ur wifes lips as she called me satishji i almost got goosebumps)

aap meri wife se 200 guna jyada achi dikhti ho itna bhi humble hone ki koi zarurat nhi 

meri biwi thodisi buddh ho chuki hai meanwhile aap itni ( was about to say maal) i mean beautiful ho 

sid dinner ban gya ? ki mai katrina ko kitchen me help kru ( i was trying to find a excuse ki katrina ke kareeb kaise aau )
Like Reply
Katrina: NHi sir koi baat nhi main manage kar lunga, waise thank you puchne ke liye. 

Sid: Arey jaan sir ke liye juice waghera laao, waise unhe woh martini ya vodka pasand hai. 

(Katrina walks into kitchen and brings big bowls of food- naan, chicken, biryani, salad, yoghurt, gulab jamun, paneer masala and places on dining table)

Katrina walks towards you with tray in her hand and says "Satish yeh drinks aapke liye, vodka, rum, martini, red wine, aur yeh apple juice hai. Jo chahiye hoga lelena" 

She says as she bends down to serve the tray at your sitting level and smiles at you
[Image: Katrina%2BKaif%2BHot%2BBikini%2BStills%2...3%2529.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 08:39 PM)siddy Wrote: Katrina: NHi sir koi baat nhi main manage kar lunga, waise thank you puchne ke liye. 

Sid: Arey jaan sir ke liye juice waghera laao, waise unhe woh martini ya vodka pasand hai. 

(Katrina walks into kitchen and brings big bowls of food- naan, chicken, biryani, salad, yoghurt, gulab jamun, paneer masala and places on dining table)

Katrina walks towards you with tray in her hand and says "Satish yeh drinks aapke liye, vodka, rum, martini, red wine, aur yeh apple juice hai. Jo chahiye hoga lelena" 

She says as she bends down to serve the tray at your sitting level and smiles at you
[Image: Katrina%2BKaif%2BHot%2BBikini%2BStills%2...3%2529.jpg]

agar aapko koi madat chahiye to batao ( i felt disaapointed ki katrina ne reject kiya and i didnt got a chance to get close to her)

( ur wife brings in food sexily and places on dining table aur mere liye ek tray me juice aur martini le aati hai and bends in front of me i peeked at her cleavage for a moment and i was getting goosebumps seeing ur wifes lips as she talked)

ummm apple juice theek rahega ( looking at ur cleavage again) lekin agar aap mujhe pilati to ( just saying it in a slow voice seeing ki if u would agree)
Like Reply
Katrina: boss Aap bhi na bohut shararti ho, waise 5 min fir plate main khaana de dungi. 

Sid: Katrina woh plates nikalna jo upar hai (Dining Table ke idhar ek showcase hote hai aur Katrina waha se nikalti hai, uski height bohut hoti so woh apne arms extend karke nikalti hai showing her armpits to you)

[Image: FDfUVd9UUAk9-S1.jpg:large]

Katrina fir plates to kitchen par rakhe serve karti hai "Sid Satish Aayi khaana ready hai"
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 08:52 PM)siddy Wrote: Katrina: boss Aap bhi na bohut shararti ho, waise 5 min fir plate main khaana de dungi. 

Sid: Katrina woh plates nikalna jo upar hai (Dining Table ke idhar ek showcase hote hai aur Katrina waha se nikalti hai, uski height bohut hoti so woh apne arms extend karke nikalti hai showing her armpits to you)

[Image: FDfUVd9UUAk9-S1.jpg:large]

Katrina fir plates to kitchen par rakhe serve karti hai "Sid Satish Aayi khaana ready hai"

( uff kitna tease kr rhi hai the way ur wife said shararti ufff i got the breath of ur wife on my face uffff )

( as katrina was picking up plates i was looking at her clean creamy armpit uff lund tanak rha tha waha sniff krne ka man kr rha tha )

( as katrina said khana ready hai we went to dining hall aur dining table ke centre me mai baith gya )

aapke hath se bana khana to tasty hi hoga i guess 

katrina wo mera suit nikal dogi please ( i wanted close proximity with u aur kuch bhi bahana bana rha tha)
Like Reply
Sid: (yeh boss bada tharki aadmi hai, khudki itni buddhi biwi mili hai toh meri pyaari sundar biwi ko kyu dekh rahe ho)

Katrina: Arey aap khaana toh khaaiye fir baataiye kessa hai, (She comes close and touches Satish shoulders to remove jacket and walks in to keep in wadrobe) Bataiye kessa hai khaana, inhe haathon se banaya hai haha (She giggles a bit)

[Image: zetbvf1dglm81.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 09:09 PM)siddy Wrote: Sid: (yeh boss bada tharki aadmi hai, khudki itni buddhi biwi mili hai toh meri pyaari sundar biwi ko kyu dekh rahe ho)

Katrina: Arey aap khaana toh khaaiye fir baataiye kessa hai, (She comes close and touches Satish shoulders to remove jacket and walks in to keep in wadrobe) Bataiye kessa hai khaana, inhe haathon se banaya hai haha (She giggles a bit)

[Image: zetbvf1dglm81.jpg]

( sid was sitting to my right but i cant take my eyes away from his wife the way she sways her waist while walking )

( as ur wife came and removed my coat i took that moement to take a wiff of her skin ) mmmm ha zarurr zarur poora mai hi khaunga ( looking at her wiast fold ) sid ko kuch nhi dunga 

( ab ye sid ko night shifts deke is ghar me aane ka plan bana padega badi maal biwi hai iska )

inhi hatho se khilayiye na ye gulab jamun aap khadi kyu ho baithiye na ( pulling left chair close to me) nhi to nhi khaunga ( acting like a baby )

( office me bada strict banta tha abhi it was a new face of mine jo sid ne kabhi dekha nhi tha)
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 09:16 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( sid was sitting to my right but i cant take my eyes away from his wife the way she sways her waist while walking )

( as ur wife came and removed my coat i took that moement to take a wiff of her skin ) mmmm ha zarurr zarur poora mai hi khaunga ( looking at her wiast fold ) sid ko kuch nhi dunga 

( ab ye sid ko night shifts deke is ghar me aane ka plan bana padega badi maal biwi hai iska )

inhi hatho se khilayiye na ye gulab jamun aap khadi kyu ho baithiye na ( pulling left chair close to me) nhi to nhi khaunga ( acting like a baby )

( office me bada strict banta tha abhi it was a new face of mine jo sid ne kabhi dekha nhi tha)

Sid: ( Please boss ese mat dekhiye meri jaan ko. pata nhi lund main kuch ho raha hai) Sir gulab jamun aur jalebi bhi hai waise

Katrina: Arey itne pyaare ho aap (she giggles) I mean try kar sakti hoon ( She grabs a spoon and picks it with spoon and keeps it infront of your mouth, thus showing her pits and arms) yeh lo satish

Sid: ( usne mujhe toh ese serve kabhi nhi kiya, kya chal raha hai yaar. Katrina I love you jaan dekho meri taraf)

But she looks at Satish and says "Bada hai thoda gulab jamun le paoge??"  in cute way. Satish could smell her fragnance; it was like jasmine flavor 

"Tasty hai na?" she asks at the end

[Image: h2m00bc9l2661.jpg?auto=webp&s=f46a432743...15e83f2496]
Like Reply
(08-05-2022, 09:24 PM)siddy Wrote: Sid: ( Please boss ese mat dekhiye meri jaan ko. pata nhi lund main kuch ho raha hai) Sir gulab jamun aur jalebi bhi hai waise

Katrina: Arey itne pyaare ho aap (she giggles) I mean try kar sakti hoon ( She grabs a spoon and picks it with spoon and keeps it infront of your mouth, thus showing her pits and arms) yeh lo satish

Sid: ( usne mujhe toh ese serve kabhi nhi kiya, kya chal raha hai yaar. Katrina I love you jaan dekho meri taraf)

But she looks at Satish and says "Bada hai thoda gulab jamun le paoge??"  in cute way. Satish could smell her fragnance; it was like jasmine flavor 

"Tasty hai na?" she asks at the end

[Image: h2m00bc9l2661.jpg?auto=webp&s=f46a432743...15e83f2496]

( i was not even caring what sid was saying )

sid ko pucho mai kitna strict rehta hu ( looked at sid) hai na sid 

haha wo to aapke samne thoda pighal gya haha ( majak majak me thoda flirt kr rha tha) 

( as u raised the spoon near my mouth i was able to see ur arm armpit intersection region and i gulped my throat mu me pani aa rha tha looking at ur sleveless arms)

( i just took a small bite of the gulab jamun) amm hmm meetha to hai

lekin aap sppon se kyu khila rhi ho aadha aap kha lo aur aadha mujhe de do na apne hath se i mean bharatiya sankriti me spoon se kaun khata hai ( sid mera ye chehra pahle kabhi nhi dekha tha)
Like Reply