Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.76 Average
Misc. Erotica pOOnam
(29-04-2022, 10:19 AM)Wifehunter Wrote: Thanks a lot. I'll try in a new thread as it is a request from lot of you

juldi shuro kar do yaar
[+] 3 users Like Pramila Devi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
THANKS A LOT EVERYONE!!

Update for this story will come tomorrow most probably-

Also,
I'll write a new thread soon. Btw how do you want it to be? In interfaith theme, which side should be isla*ic male/female
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Wifehunter Wrote: THANKS A LOT EVERYONE!!

Also,
I'll write a new thread soon. Btw how do you want it to be? In interfaith theme, which side should be isla*ic male/female

Very very pleasant and happy news. Pakeeza chutes aur uncut monster black dick will be erotic and exciting. sex
[+] 3 users Like Wanton's post
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 10:27 PM)Wanton Wrote: Very very pleasant and happy news. Pakeeza chutes aur uncut monster black dick will be erotic and exciting. sex

mujhe bhi aisa kahaani bahut pasand hai, low class uncut land aur high class pakeeza chutes ekdom lajawab aur mast hongi. banana banana banana
[+] 6 users Like Rumana's post
Like Reply

Also,

Very much conservative, aristocratic and very very rich female members of a pakeeza family and a low class ugly old man of opposite majab who will get a very huge uncut dick will be extremely exciting and erotic. Eagerly waiting for the new thread yaar. thanks thanks thanks
[+] 4 users Like Veer's post
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 10:46 PM)Veer Wrote: Very much conservative, aristocratic and very very rich female members of a pakeeza family and a low class ugly old man of opposite majab who will get a very huge uncut dick will be extremely exciting and erotic. Eagerly waiting for the new thread yaar. thanks thanks thanks

woow! It is really a great idea. Your fantasy is 100% line with me. Thanks a lot buddy.
[+] 1 user Likes The Mask of Zorro's post
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 10:46 PM)Veer Wrote: Very much conservative, aristocratic and very very rich female members of a pakeeza family and a low class ugly old man of opposite majab who will get a very huge uncut dick will be extremely exciting and erotic. Eagerly waiting for the new thread yaar. thanks thanks thanks

Bahut badhiya idea
[+] 1 user Likes SweetSonali's post
Like Reply

Also,

Besabree se intizar yaar, pakeeza chutes aur uncut kaala land, bahut maza aaiga.
[+] 2 users Like Shabanakhan's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 07:44 AM)Shabanakhan Wrote: Besabree se intizar yaar, pakeeza chutes aur uncut kaala land, bahut maza aaiga.

yes madam, WifeHunter brother will make you happy very soon. We also hope that the writer will come with a monster uncut black dick for all the ladies. I can see all the pakeeza ladies are eagerly waiting to get their pakeeza chutes destroyed by a huge uncut dick. Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Rahul007's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 07:58 AM)Rahul007 Wrote: yes madam, WifeHunter brother will make you happy very soon. We also hope that the writer will come with a monster uncut black dick for all the ladies. I can see all the pakeeza ladies are eagerly waiting to get their pakeeza chutes destroyed by a huge uncut dick. Big Grin

हम वास्तव में बेसब्री से इंतजार कर रहे हैं कि क्या होने वाला है। Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Shabanakhan's post
Like Reply

Also,

uncut monster Negro dick aur tight pakeeza chutes. banana banana banana
[+] 1 user Likes Kartik69's post
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 10:35 PM)Rumana Wrote: mujhe bhi aisa kahaani bahut pasand hai, low class uncut land aur high class pakeeza chutes ekdom lajawab aur mast hongi. banana banana banana

ekdom such koha yaar.
[+] 1 user Likes Pakeeza chut's post
Like Reply

Also,

Overwhelming support for Pakeeza chutes and uncut dick. Eagerly waiting to see what is in the mind of the writer.
[+] 1 user Likes Mafiadon's post
Like Reply
Ok, I'll think for a good plot and start the new thread of rich decent pakeeza chut and lower class uncut monster dick soon. Till then enjoy this story. Also if you guys have any suggestions please message me privately so that if i like the plot it is not exposed
[+] 3 users Like Wifehunter's post
Like Reply
Update do na plz dirty wala
[+] 1 user Likes Gandira's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 11:00 AM)Wifehunter Wrote: Ok, I'll think for a good plot and start the new thread of rich decent pakeeza chut and lower class uncut monster dick soon. Till then enjoy this story. Also if you guys have any suggestions please message me privately so that if i like the plot it is not exposed

Thanks a lot buddy.
[+] 1 user Likes Mafiadon's post
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 11:00 AM)Wifehunter Wrote: Ok, I'll think for a good plot and start the new thread of rich decent pakeeza chut and lower class uncut monster dick soon. Till then enjoy this story. Also if you guys have any suggestions please message me privately so that if i like the plot it is not exposed

Great news, waiting eagerly brother. thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Kasif's post
Like Reply

Feel very much happy by hearing this great news. happy happy happy
[+] 1 user Likes The Mask of Zorro's post
Like Reply
मस्त कहानी
Like Reply
(30-04-2022, 07:58 AM)Rahul007 Wrote: yes madam, WifeHunter brother will make you happy very soon. We also hope that the writer will come with a monster uncut black dick for all the ladies. I can see all the pakeeza ladies are eagerly waiting to get their pakeeza chutes destroyed by a huge uncut dick. Big Grin

Mast idea
Like Reply