Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Ashish is bull. Shilpa willl be mistress of him for life. May be give birth to his child as well. Shilpa knows that Mahesh does not have any power to stop her.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shilpa is experiencing the best sex life after marriage.
Ten years of marriage life with mahesh has turned her to sex hungry woman. She is getting feeded properly after her visit to Ashish.
Ashish is alone and slowly may fall in love with her for her submissiveness and cooperation.
Like Reply
Priyanka and Mahesh trying to outst Ashish. Now Shilpa will come handing her help to save HER MAN and Ashsih will send Priyanka and Mahesh out and become CEO
Like Reply
Surrounded by many
Like Reply
kya hoga aab Priyanka ka
Like Reply
Shilpa is not a woman that can settle with one. She is more adventurous inside. Mahesh cannot never be a match.
Where did Mahesh meet Shilpa. Is this arranged marriage? Is her family poor so they got married her to much elder Mahesh?
Like Reply
Shilpa + Ashish = ShilAsh
Shilpa is not working like maid, she is working like a mistress.
Shilpa knows she cannot spy or do anything against Ashish as he has shown her a different world.
Instead she will device a plan against mahesh to put him behind bars.
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 06:15 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Where did Mahesh meet Shilpa. Is this arranged marriage? Is her family poor so they got married her to much elder Mahesh?

Shilpa and Mahesh's relationship backstory is mentioned in Chapter 28, part 3.

According to that Chapter, Shilpa comes from a small hilly village in Himachal Pradesh. Mahesh and Rekha were on vacation to celebrate his new job. They stumbled upon her village during sightseeing. Unfortunately, a leopard attacked her village at that particular instant which is fairly common there. The villagers got rid of the leopard by beating drums and throwing burning logs.

Mahesh was taken aback by Shilpa's courage. Once Mahesh came to know that Shilpa was planning to get out of her village, he gave her his contact number, promising her a part-time job. Shilpa did get out of there and took that part-time job in the beauty parlor Rekha owned. 

The problem was that she was having problems coping with the city's people. They made fun of her accent, mannerisms etc., etc. Mahesh was a savior to her at that turbulent time of her life, and eventually, Shilpa did teach herself how to talk, walk and behave, remodeling her personality. Somewhere between there, Mahesh and Shilpa started their affair. He was a man going through a midlife crisis, and she was a very young woman who reciprocated his romantic approach out of gratitude. 

One thing to note that memory of Shilpa throwing burning wood to the leopard got stuck in Mahesh's mind forever. That is the main reason why he trusted her with the mission of trapping Ashish in the first place.

excerpt from Chapter 28,part 3

Shilpa sobs, "I never wanted to betray your mother, but I fall in love with Mahesh, he was a light in the darkness around me. And our love deepens, and that was a turbulent time for three of us. I am so sorry, Rahul, and I failed Rekha's trust. Sometimes, I think I am paying for that sin...whoring myself to my husband's bully."
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 06:15 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Shilpa is not a woman that can settle with one. She is more adventurous inside. Mahesh cannot never be a match.

She is capable of being content with monogamy. She does believe in love and can fight for her lover's honor.

Other men approached her after her marriage.Some of those men were physically more attractive than Mahesh. Take the example of inspector Indra during his peak physical form. He badly wanted Shilpa at that time.

excerpt from CHAPTER 29 ,PART 1

It was an occasion in somebody's house, most of the neighbours were invited. At some point, Inspector Indra somehow became shirtless like Salman khan, who does not miss an opportunity to get out of his shirt.

He starts flirting with Shilpa in front of Mahesh. But little did he know Shilpa was in madly love with Mahesh back then; she was fierce and protective of him. It did not sit well with her, the vulgar jokes he was making while he was bare-chested, showing off his body proudly.

Gradually something happened, and in response to it, Inspector Indra was subtle, "I can do anything to please you. Hell, I can do all kinds of stuff Mahesh can never imagine."

Shilpa just smiled at him and said: "Is that so?"

Inspector Indra further boasted, " Why don't you just test me."

Shilpa batted her eyelashes 'Of course," and she took her BINDI from her forehead.

She comes behind him and sticks it on his back. "Pluck this Bindi from your back without anyone's help. If you succeed, you will have your heart's wish."

Indra laughs, "That's a silly job. Just hold on a second."

For the next few minutes, he tried his best, but alas, the big biceps he was so proud of, the straight shoulders he used to boast, and the wide solid elbow which never got covered by the shirt failed him just cause his hand was too rigid from weight lighting. 

His biceps were so big that he could not even fold his hand properly, nor did his wrists reach the spot on his back to get the Bindi. He made a fool of himself, sweating, red-faced as he struggled.

He failed miserably. The Bindi denoted Shilpa's marriage, and Indra's strong arms were his masculinity. It was Shilpa challenging him- it's your chance to reach upto the married woman you want so bad using all your strength.

But it was not strength Indra needed that day; he required agility.

Shilpa's wit forever closed the door of flirting between them, and Mahesh was so happy watching his woman single-handedly crushed the spirit of his overconfident neighbour.
Years passed, and Inspector Indra immersed himself in his job and raised his family. Inspector Indra does not hold a massive grudge against Shilpa, and he is just cautious around her.
Like Reply
(26-04-2022, 06:30 AM)Sakshi Priyan Wrote: Shilpa is experiencing the best sex life after marriage.
Ten years of marriage life with mahesh has turned her to sex hungry woman. She is getting feeded properly after her visit to Ashish.
Ashish is alone and slowly may fall in love with her for her submissiveness and cooperation.
Ashish and Shilpa are already in love. They just did not say it out loud to each other.

It started in CHAPTER 25 and is elaborately explained in CHAPTER 31 (Part 1 and Part2 ), CHAPTER 32 (Part 1-5). All these chapters contain detailed information why they love each other and lust after each other.
Like Reply
next update kab aayega bro
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 01:38 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Ashish and Shilpa are already in love. They just did not say it out loud to each other.

Mahesh is proud and possessive about shilpa. If he comes to know her cheating from behind, he will not think twice to kill her.
Like Reply
(28-04-2022, 08:44 AM)Sarvesh Siva Wrote: Mahesh is proud and possessive about shilpa. If he comes to know her cheating from behind, he will not think twice to kill her.

Mahesh is a coward. He cannot fight one to one with anyone. He always like to win in the shortcut.  He does not have the courage to kill someone. He did not get a good wife, good children, good money, good job, good physique. poor guy.  Tongue
Like Reply
Fantastic updates
Like Reply
Amazing to see how you link and relate the questions to answers to your chapters. Story seems to be in your finger tips
Like Reply
clps yourock Heart
Like Reply
CHAPTER 39 - Anna Arkadyevna Karenina

[Image: 279590944_screenshot_20220423-123506__01.jpg]

The moment Shilpa spots Ashish across the street, her heart flutters, and it whispers to her *He is the one*.

Few minutes later she finds him in front of her. He is talking to her, telling her how beautiful she looks in this peachy pink A-line dress, a dashing smile hanging loosely from his thick lips. She adores that smile of his. It makes her imagine things - from poetic romance to downright dirty things.

He squeezed her hand and told her to wait a few seconds. She watched him going over to her driver, and the driver nodded to whatever he was saying. He took out his wallet and paid him.

Moments after, her petite hand was inside his secure grip, and they cross the road together. It feels nice holding hand with him in broad daylight. She can get used to it. She wants to get used to it.
They entered the restaurant together, escaping the sultry outside heat.

After they get seated beside the oneway window, Shilpa immediately picks up the menu booklet; shyness is dancing in every pores ,cells and tissues of her body.

*I am a hotwife, and he is my Bull* She lets that wild idea sink in her bones. It is useless to ponder how it happened, She knows exactly how it happened, she enjoyed every second of it, and she will do it all over again if given a choice.

There is an eerie silence between them right now; she can feel her Bull reading her face minutely sitting opposite her.

"What's good here?" She asks just to break the silence; it was haunting in this moderately crowded restaurant.

Ashish leans forward, chuckling," Why do I need to focus on the menu when you look like a whole snack?"

A bashful smile spread across Shilpa's face. It was a bad joke, but she would laugh at anything remotely funny coming out of his radiant lips.

"Up here, Mrs. Dixit."Ashish teases her catching her daydreaming while looking at his lips.

Rosiness appears on her high cheekbones, "Excuse me."

"Behave yourself, Mrs. Dixit. There is a Mrs attached to your name ." Ashish grins. He paints her alluring face every shade of chromatic red.

Shilpa squirms in her seat, enamored by his devilishly charming smile. It never fails to make her weak.

"Are you gonna tease me like this all the time today?" Shilpa squints her eyes suspiciously.

Ashish fixes his eyes on her thin black day-slave collar around her neck with the love pendant. It looks very fashionable with the peachy pink A-line she is wearing. The back and pink colour contrast working nicely against her fair complexion.

"It is time for you to choose a safeword, Mrs. Dixit. If you think or find that I am crossing my limit, I want you to use it." Ashish speaks honestly.

Amusement drips from Shilpa's voice," And you would just stop?". She is well aware of what safewords are ,she got interested after what happened between them yesterday.

"Yes. What would be your safeword Mrs. Dixit?" Ashish asks curiously.

Shilpa thinks, looking at her long nails dropping the menu and her brown eyes remerged as she says, "Anna Karenina."

Ashish scrutinizes Shilpa's exquisite features, bemused by her choice.

"That is a very grim choice, Mrs. Dixit." He says dryly.

"Why?" She asks sadly, already knowing the answer.

"You know why Shilpa. Anna Karenina committed suicide." Ashish expresses his deep concern for her.

"Well, let it be a reminder for you then, Ashish." Shilpa's tone carries a warning, a hint of tragedy on the horizon for their relationship.

Ashish searched for answers on her face, but there were none. It is astounding that this beautiful woman in front of him hides nothing about how she feels for him, but when it comes to anything else, she remains an enigma to him.

He tries to cheer her up, cutting a joke, "I hope your husband's teeth aren't bad like Anna's husband had."

It worked. Shilpa chuckles at first but seeing him smiling, she bursts into a giggle eventually. Her laugh floated through the air like a melody filling the space between them and attracting others who were present in the restaurant.

"Oh, God!!" Her face is radiant, guilty for enjoying an inappropriate joke about her Husband.

"We have their attention now, Mrs.Dixit." Ashish looks at her smugly.

Shilpa darts her eyes side to side, gauging her surroundings, and then asks him suspiciously, "And did you want them to notice us, Mr.Kaul?"

"Search your feelings, Mrs. Dixit. You already know why. Every Diva needs an audience." He grins.

The waiter arrives to take their order, and Ashish points his finger towards her, his eyes mischievous. She orders soup for both of them. They both ate a heavy breakfast together.

The server goes away, and Shilpa could not help but ask, looking at his galloping fingers on the round table," What are you playing at, Mr.Kaul?"

Ashish leans forward, "Tell me Mrs.Dixit why Anna Karenina became paranoid ?"

"Societal pressure. The way Russian conservative society treated her affair made her miserable." Shilpa promptly answers.

"I believe we need to introduce some form of societal pressure upon you just to know your tolerance level." He casually waves his hand, "But first, You need to prove that you are wearing everything I instructed you to."

Shilpa blushes, "Of course, I am, " and traces the day-slave collar gently.

[Image: 279590813_146020878_ezgif-3-92785a2499a5.gif]

[Image: 279590936_incollage_20220423_135126151.jpg]

"Mrs.Dixit, you could be lying about the rest of the items." His eyes wickedly roam over her visible body portion behind the table.

The doe-eyed beauty in front of him flinches under his gaze, and her hearty lips part to protest," I am not lying ...besides .." he skittish eyes rapidly move sideways," How am I gonna prove ? there so many people here." her voice hushes towards the end. 

Moreover, she is wearing a full A-line skirt covering her body from neck to knee; there is no way she can flash the rest of the kinky jewelry and hotwife ornaments to him.

Ashish was prepared. He came with three things. He pulls out the first item from his pocket. The magnet. He took it from his office.(Mentioned in Chapter CHAPTER 38 )

Shilpa watches his long beefy fingers push that tiny button-shaped magnet towards her. 

Her brown eyes gaze upon his roguish expression. It dawns upon her that she isn't on a date with a well-dressed gentleman. She is on a date with a thug wearing a tie around his neck. 

"You know what to do, Mrs. Dixit. " his eyes stay on her racks for a few seconds, then pin her eyes down with a smoldering stare.

Shilpa feels helpless under that silent command; her pupil dilates, her heartbeat elevates, and she rubs her inner thighs in heat.

She is scared, and Ashish can clearly see it on her face.

He silently takes her hand, resting on the table in his grasp. He can feel the quickening of her pulse due to his touch. They are like fire and match. They always have been. 

His touch soothes Shilpa. It is an assurance that he is her rock. She smiles gently. He smiles back without any mischief.

He withdraws his hand from hers, and Shilpa hides the tiny button-shaped magnet under her palm.

"I guess the kitchen is busy." Her nervous voice tries to engage in a small talk while her purposeful hands cross over her breasts and curling shoulders inward by holding her upper arms. She can feel the rapid thudding of her heart under her double-Ds.

"Are you feeling cold ?" Ashish teases her, entertained by her nervous act as she performs the task he has given her.

She throws a dagger at him with her eyes pressing her lips to feign a playful smile while her right-hand traces the metallic part of her nipple clamp around her nipple. Her finger's movements are that of a sloth.

[Image: 280548634_279590813_146020878_ezgif-3-92785a2499a5.jpg]

"Hurry up, Mrs.Dixit. I am afraid to inform you that our waiter is coming towards us with our order." He teases her and watches her brown eyes go wide in panic.

Shilpa manages to attach the magnet against the nipple clamp over her dress just in time.

"Your order, Madam." The clueless waiter puts down the bowl of soups in front of them.

Shilpa's throat is dry, adrenaline flowing through her body, keeping her excited and nervous at the same time. She looks like she just committed a murder.

"Anything else, Sir?"The waiter asks.

Ashish stares at Shilpa's face, delighted how the magnet hangs there without any support but just following the law of physics hidden among the printed embroidery decoration over her proud breasts.

"Perfect.Thank you. you can leave us." His eyes never leave her flushed face.

After the waiter left, Shilpa let out a sigh of relief, "My god !!! the..."

Ashish does not let her finish; he chimes in, "The suspense ... I know. Now finish your soup quickly, girl."

Shilpa smiles inwardly. He loves to feed her. They talk about the soup and its quality while she eats.

After some time, Ashish lowers the bass of his voice while speaking to her as she munches on the veggies, "Now, Mrs. Dixit, I saw your "H'W' chain around your ankle, I can see your pretty collar, and now you have proved that you are wearing that nipple clamp I gave you. But if I recall correctly, there are 3 items still remaining."

Shilpa complains, "Why aren't you eating?"

"I will in due time." Ashish sounds playful.

Shilpa is almost half finished with her soup now; she feels very excited and thrilled.

"If you want me to flash my underwear sitting here, you have mistaken Mr.Kaul." She hisses in a low tone.

" Mrs.Dixit, I don't want you to do that. I want you to hand me over your pretty little panty." Ashish shocks her.

Shilpa gasps in utter shock.*is he out of his fucking mind.*

"You aren't serious, are you?" Her low bewildered tone accuses his sanity, her eyes perplexed at his idea.

" I am darn serious, Mrs.Dixit," his expression sombre. Shilpa attempts to get up, but the steel in Ashish's voice holds her down.

"Sit, Mrs.Dixit. Going to the washroom and coming out with your panty is an easy task, Mrs.Dixit. I don't want to make it easy for you. You don't want it easy either. Where's the fun in easy?" Ashish's voice is calm and collected, with no hint of lunacy; instead, an underlying promise of thrill entices her.

At first, Shilpa thought he got carried away, but now she suspects that he is not joking.

"Right here?!!! There are so many people, Mr.Kaul." her voice is desperate but still low decibel.

Ashish taunts her," Mrs.Dixit, you are sitting here cause your cuck Husband never asked you to do such things. You are here as a hotwife cause you want to experience things your Husband can't provide."

Shilpa moves away from the table, pressing her back against the chair, crossing her arms around her defensive.

She snarls at him, "And what does my Husband can't provide Mr.Kaul? If the matter is just about the desire to remove my panty so that I can feed your ego, then you are stretching your luck by a large proportion."

The hotwife questions her new Bull's competence.

Ashish inhales sharply at her insult before responding. Too bad he can't raise his volume and speak in his baritone voice to charm her right now.

The Bull in him gives her an answer, though, "Protection Mrs.Dixit. That's the thing your Husband can't provide you."

Shilpa stares at him in disbelief; her puzzled lips curls up in confusion, "How on earth you gonna do that?" 

Ashish winks at her, making her knees tremble,' Leave such trivial matter of your security to me, Mrs.Dixit. You worry about completing the task only."

Shilpa is still hesitant; she does not understand how he gonna make all these people not look at her once she starts to remove her panty.

"Mrs.Dixit, you always have the option of using your safeword. It is sacred. But once you use it, we are gonna stop this game and get out of here." Ashish informs her calmly.

Not until now Shilpa did not realize how much she was enjoying this erotic game. Stopping it would make her feel so boring. She wants to play; she wants to obey and know why he is her Bull but not Mahesh.

Without further adieu, Shilpa takes the spoon in one hand, and her right hand slowly starts to pull down her panty sitting beside the oneway window of the restaurant. 

Ashish watches in delight how Shilpa pretends to eat while she wiggles slowly on her seat. She smiles at him nervously, tugging her panty down, feeling the hotwife-slut chain around her waist rolling against her ass flesh. 
On the window side, there is full protection. Nobody can see what she is doing; she is worried about the other side, her left side, which is exposed to public eyes.

*One step at a time, girl* She takes a deep breath to calm her worried mind.

Ashish taunts her brutally, "To answer your earlier acquisition, I must say that yes, Mrs.Dixit, it is about my ego. I love to crush your pride."

Ashish savors her wounded pride judging from her helpless look, but she isn't stopping despite that insult. Her ass wriggles from time to time to free it off her panty; she is being very careful.

Shilpa is leaning forward, her neck lowered, and her face is hovering over the bowl. Ashish can see her sindur from above, her hanging mangalsutra below her slave collar. It makes him hard.

"I love how you proudly show off your marital status, Mrs. Dixit." Shilpa's face grew hot, and her breasts felt heavy.

"I must admit there is a wild salacious joy in dominating a married woman like this. Your married pussy will always lose its panty to me. Always." Ashish stabs her pride further. 

A gush of warm juice moistens Shilpa's inner thighs, and then the spoon in her hand makes a sound against the bowl. She is losing control. The panty is below her thighs on the right side, but the left portion is stuck under her ass globe.

Ashish thuggishly smiles, relishing her weakened state, knowing how much his married sex slave enjoying her erotic humiliation right now.

Ashish takes out his phone and presses some buttons casually while continuing to fuck Shilpa's mind, "You know what I suspect, Mrs.Dixit? Actually, I don't suspect it. I know for certain that you are going to finger that pretty married pussy of yours, cherishing this moment for the rest of your pathetic married life. I can bet that these few seconds are more exciting than your entire sex life with your Husband.". Shilpa's pride is bleeding badly right now.

As he speaks, he gets rewarded by the view of Shilpa biting her lower lips, her face burning in lust, and her breasts heaving. She is motionless, no longer putting any effort into removing the panty; it is resing at the junction of her ass and thighs.

Ashish is looking outside the window, moving his gaze away from a nonfunctioning Shilpa.

Then something happened, something Shilpa did not expect. Nobody present there was prepared for this. It started with polite requests. It rolled into a back and forth altercation.

"Sir, You can't smoke here. " A loud voice came from behind her. Everyone looks in that direction. Even Shilpa was compelled to, once the addressee started to respond back. It broke out a quarrel.

"Sir, please put your cigarette out. This is a nonsmoking restaurant." The manager shouts at the man holding the cig.

Shilpa looks at the man in utter shock; it is the driver of her car. She turns her head back, and her bewildered eyes meet Ashish.

He winks at her "Now is the time, Mrs.Dixit, he winks at her. Bare your married pussy for me." and he bludgeoned her gasping pride with the sexy dip of his grin formed on his cheek.

The people eating at the restaurant also start to join the manager in support; some get up as the driver still refuses to put out the cig.

Everyone looking in that direction, eating every detail instead of their food in front. Their belly gets to feed properly every day, but their minds seldom.

Shilpa quickly studies everyone and finds that nobody is interested in what's happening at her table. She wastes no time, and her hands swiftly move below the table cloth. 

She crosses her legs and lifts her butt as her hands slide down her panty in lightning speed. She is panting in excitement; her face has livened up, and she boldly throws the panty at Ashish feeling proud of herself as a hotwife.

Ashish laughs, catching it, and inhales her womanly scent from that delicate piece of garment, pressing it against his nose. Shilpa's pussy sizzles watching that sight.

[Image: 280552631_ezgif-3-88373405f6.gif][Image: 280552703_ezgif-3-fd1612e837.gif]

The altercation behind them is still going on and is more heated. Ashish pushes some buttons on his phone again. The driver's pocket buzzes. 

As soon as he gets the signal, The driver turns around, apologizes to the enraged gathering who were readying their mind to beat him, and leaves the place. 

Ashish watches from inside through the window his acquaintance, the driver running towards his car, and within a few seconds, he was gone.

The driver did not care why he was instructed to create a ruckus inside the restaurant; he was happy that his wallet felt fatter than when he left his house in the morning.

Those who got up returned to their places. The manager apologized for the inconvenience the driver caused. They all agreed that man was simply uncultured, mannerless, and pure evil altogether .

"What did you learn, Mrs.Dixit?" Ashish probes her expecting some hot and wet response judging from the dampness he feels inside his fist holding her panty.

"I just learned that the Indian Government isn't lying. Indian society is indeed a collectivist society, and you just took advantage of that. Individualism might be a dangerous thing." Shilpa captures her lower lips smiling at him naughtily.

Ashish was enthralled by her witty response; he was expecting the dumb bimbo who was squirming at his insults. Instead, he found the intellectual answering his call.

"Glad to see that your wits are still intact, Mrs.Dixit.Now I can see the similarity between you and Anna Karenina. Two intelligent and beautiful ladies. I need that for your next task." Ashish chuckles before responding.

That titillates Shilpa; her pussy becomes a bluechip stock, always gradually achieving new heights of arousal, sitting here in public.

" Ahaan, what's the new task?" She asks, her voice husky.

Ashish takes the new small vanity bag she brought with her and swiftly puts the panty inside of it. He slips in the small scissor he brought from his office. This is the second of three items he brought.
"This task requires an artist Mrs.Dixit but the art itself would be vulgar. I want you to go to the washroom, and you will get further information there." He provides her no further information, keeping her curiosity piqued.

She reached for the washroom with a dwindling heart and a dangling pendant over her clit, constantly provoking her exposed clit as she walked. There she followed whatever instructions Ashish gave her.

She came back wearing a face mask made out of the floral designer panty with the help of the scissor he provided her. Nobody could tell that it was a panty a few minutes ago; the peachy panty mask is so pretty and matched with the dress she is wearing that it looks like a fashion statement.

[Image: 280552472_screenshot_20220422-103233__01__01.jpg]

Shilpa could not believe she had just done this to herself. Some are looking at her admiring her fashion sense; some are beguiled by her new mysterious look.

Ashish does not pamper her; she always looks pretty; now, she looks like a seductress from an Arabian night story wearing a veil on her mouth and nose. Those stories are pretty wild, and so does she.

"What do you smell, Mrs.Dixit?" Ashish was direct and shameless.

Shilpa's face is bearing the color of the vermillion hue in humiliation right now; she does not respond immediately.

Then she meekly says after a while," My pussy."

"Incorrect." Ashish waits.

Shilpa creates a fist on her lap, feeling utter disgrace as she corrects herself, "My married pussy." She trembles at her own words.

Her eyes are lowered in submission.

"I want you to take deep breaths now. In and out. yes..yes, just like that." Ashish instructs and encourages her, watching Shilpa twitch in erotic humiliation inhaling the smell of her arousal from her panty.

His voice is like silk, almost a whisper when he speaks," Now, Mrs.Dixit tell me how it smells?"

Shilpa bits her lip, trying to hold back her words, but she wants to carry on this obscene game, "It smells like cheating."

She breaks down, hiding her face inside her palm, and drowned in that odor she described as cheating.

Ashish does not sympathize," Poor hubby. He does not know that you are here, is he?"

Shilpa nods in affirmation, still hiding her face.

"Look at me, Mrs.Dixit, and tell me what you feel like then," Ashish commands in a menacing low tone.

Shilpa obeys; her eyes are glassy, expressions hidden behind that panty.

" I feel like a cheating whore of yours." Her voice cracks. 

"And what does someone like that deserves ?" Ashish asks strickly.

"To be punished." Shilpa answers in melancholy.

"Go to the washroom, Mrs.Dixit. You will find the items you need in your handbag for the next task." he has slid one pink cotton thread and one pink sirring elastic thread. 

He bought several colors as he did not know which colored dress Shilpa would be wearing for their hotwife-bull public date. Unbehestknown to him that during his shopping, Mahesh was getting trapped by the autowala . But once he saw her across the road, he took only the pink ones along with him.

As his eyes followed her departing steps, he realized that he had lost his erection. Something in her voice, her mannerism a few seconds ago, turned him off.

Ashish gets up on his feet and goes after Shilpa.

Shilpa was walking through the corridor that connects the restaurant's dining area with its restrooms. She gasps hard as a powerful grip on her arm makes her turn around. 

"You really think you can hide it?" his familiar voice fills her wounded heart, and his fingers drag down her mask, revealing her exquisite sad face.
Ashish pales, looking at her quivering lips, he feels a tightness in his chest, and his heart shatters into thousand pieces once those beautiful brown eyes explode into tears.

Soon she finds herself wailing against his broad chest. Saltwater from her brown eyes soaks his shirt relentlessly.

"Shhhhhh...I don't want you sad, Shilpa." Ashish mourns.

"I could not stand it, Ashish... *sobs*.... those vile words ...*sobs* " her heart yank in and out of her chest as she speaks, captivated inside his large frame.

His hand smoothens her silky hair, its fragrance hitting his nose.

Some passerby returning from the washroom crosses them. They stared but did not bother them. Everyone understands the language of love and the meaning of tears.

Shilpa whimpers inside his chest," It was so horrible.... *sobs*... it felt like you were judging me.... *sobs*..... everyone judging me... *sobs*, I hated it, I hated that feeling.... *sobs.... in between*." Although she knew nobody had a clue what was going on, still she became paranoid.

Her body is so soft and warm, so delicate. Ashish is so angry at himself for pushing her this far; the proud she is, he should have known that there would be some sort of retaliation from within her.

A bunch of college girls goes past them curiously, looking at them. They look like a couple. Shilpa's marital status and the mehendi on her hand are extracting a generous amount of compassion from everyone. A young married woman should be happy. That's what society teaches us.

"We should stop," Ashish speaks softly.

"No." Shilpa nods her head. All she wanted was assurance from him that he didn't hate her; she needed his nearness; she craved his touch when she was vulnerable. It was killing her from inside, listening and admitting to those vile things sitting across him. It felt soulless. She felt judged by him. Above all, what Shilpa wants from Ashish is his acceptance. Hatred and rejection from him would crush her.

He just holds her, let her snivel against his chest.

'You don't understand." She sobs.

"I do understand. My Anna Karenina did crumble under societal pressure."His voice is resentful as he tenderly reads her dolorous expressions.

he kisses her head and carries with compassion," I am sorry that I did not realize what you were going through."

She looks up at him, still pressed against his body; her sobbing has stopped, but the furrows of her tears along her cheek still remain.

A janitor appears, sweeping the floor. None of them bothered about their surroundings; they were immersed in each other's eyes.

The janitor is creepily ogling how Shilpa's round tits smashed against Ashish's chiseled chest.

The posse of the college girls are returning from the washroom, and A tall girl among them notices the creepy janitor.

"Yeeeh, What are you looking at? You have cleaned enough here. Go somewhere else." Her voice was commanding. Anyone without malice in their heart is bound to love a love story, and love was in the air around Ashish and Shilpa.

The creepy sweeper immediately departs without any question.

Someone in that group shouts at Ashish,' Hey Handsome, don't make her cry."

They both laughed, and the giggling posse disappeared. Ashish wipes her tears, gently caressing her porcelain cheeks; blood reappears on her face.He kisses both of her wet eyelids, listening to her small sighs.

Once he withdraws his lips, Shilpa coats her finger with the residual teardrops from her eyes and applies her lamentation on his thick lips. He smiles, erasing that wet gloom.

Ashish walks with Shilpa to the washroom door.

"Are you sure that you can han...." Ashish was interrupted. His doubtful lips get closed by Shilpa's purposeful lips, shoving his words inside him.

The flame rekindled, and it spread like wildfire throughout their body within no time.

Ashish's large hand came down, clasping her sumptuous ass with his large hands, squeezing a handful of her soft flesh like a dough and enjoying the sudden movement of her enraptured tongue inside his mouth in return. 

He spreads her thick ass cheeks apart, scandalizing her thoughts, and watches her face glow in deep shame from up close. Their kiss deepens, body grinds together, and he lands a firm smack on Shilpa's ripe bottom to end the kiss.Shilpa withdraws from his lips in a sudden jerk after groaning inside his mouth.

"Now I get a confirmation that you are wearing your hip chain Mrs.Dixit," Ashish smirks, making the hotwife-slut chain caress her heavy spheres as he smashes her soft ass globes.
Shilpa isn't done. She wants to exchange more saliva and attacks his smug lips again with her possessed lips. She is greedy; she is always greedy for him. Another smack followed on her other plump ass cheek, making Shilpa break the kiss with a whimper.

"Russian roulette is not the same without a gun.

And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun."
                                    Lady Gaga (poker face)

There was nobody around, and Ashish took both of Shilpa's perky melons in his beefy hands, squeezing them together. 

"Oh, fuckk ahhh!!! Shilpa gasps, feeling his strength.

Mauling her malleable orbs at his will, listening to her horny moans, Ashish demands, "A word of caution, Mrs. Dixit, the game would be rough for you and your pathetic marriage. do you understand?" 

Minutes ago, she was crying her heart out. Now, she is getting her boobs crushed, writhing her body.

"Yes *moaning*.... Mr.kaul... yes *moans* " Shilpa manages only to say that, crunching her face and surrendering herself to him.

Still clasping her big tits, his thumb and index capture both of her already hard nipples. He rolls those perky pebbles, looking at her alluring shocked face, "There will be a pleasure also. I promise"

Shilpa moans in joy, helplessly looking at his wicked grin.

Ashish turns her around and spanks her protruding ass eliciting a raspy cry from her," oh fuckk...."

"No, go. You will have your instructions,".He gives her tits a final hard squeeze making her squeal and letting her body go. Shilpa finds herself breathless and severely aroused inside the washroom once he leaves her.

When Shilpa was inside the washroom, Ashish went to the manager and requested him to put IPL Channel on the giant television screens as some of the people had seen them holding each other a few moments ago. Generally, they would be curious about them once Shilpa comes back. They need a distraction, and IPL is the best he could manage in this situation.

Inside, Shilpa followed the instructions she got via text. When she returned to her seat, she was braless. Thanks to the extensive embroidery design of her dress, her nipples stay hidden.

One cotton thread is attached to her right boob's nipple clamp chain, and the sirring elastic thread is knotted to her left nipple clamp. A third elastic thread is attached to the pendant of her clit-exposing g string. 

All the free ends of three different threads are tied around her calves under her long A-line dress. 

Once seated, she put her left thigh over her right and untied those threads from her calves, leaning towards the window-side, away from the public eye. 

Eventually, Ashish collects all the three long threads from under the table using their heels and boots through mutual cooperation. 

All of those thin threads were pink, just like her dress. The threads will appear as a part of her dress to the outside eye if anybody manages to notice by chance.

Ashish pretends to fix his shoelaces while tying those threads to both of his ankles. The elastic threads are attached to his left ankle and the cotton thread to his right.

Shilpa right now is a puppet of Ashish with real strings attached to her body.

Ashish finally starts to eat his soup. 

"Take out your phone, Mrs.Dixit. You are gonna text your Husband about this clandestine lunch date of yours." Ashish slurps the soup intentionally.

"Eww eat properly." Shilpa makes a face.

Ashish grins and pivots his heel; he jerks his left ankle. Immediately Shilpa's eyes go wide once she feels the sharp pull on her left nipple, and the pendant sways, stimulating her clit. 

[Image: 280551459_jeweledgoldgstringwithclitoral...00x800.jpg]

She clenches her fist; it is good that her face is hidden by her panty mask; otherwise, it would be disastrous for her.

"You should worry less about my etiqueetes and more about yourself Mrs.Dixit. Take out your phone." Ashish commands.

Shilpa reluctantly does, and her fingers quickly change Mahesh's name to Honey. She also changes Rahul's contanct info from 'husband' to another name.

"What are you doing?" an impatient Ashish pulls the elastic threads again, making Shilpa squirm in her seat. 

"Sorry was just checking messages." Shilpa lies.

That infuriates Ashish knowing he hasn't got her undivided attention. He wants her utter devotion.

His eyes go dark, and he starts to pull the cotton thread this time. At first, it was just a pleasurable sensation on Shilpa's right nipple. But soon, she realizes that cotton thread isn't meant for pleasure. 
Unlike the elastic thread, which is used to make woolen garments, the cotton thread isn't soft. It is like a knife right now, sawing along her skin, burning every inch under it in a straight line.

Along that string, her skin becomes hot, and the pain becomes frightening as she realizes it would cut deeply inside her skin if this continues.

"Stop, please," Shilpa begs.

Ashish halts the schooling of his slave," Like I promised Mrs.Dixit, it would be rough and also there is pleasure. It depends how you behave Mrs.Dixit." he tugs the elastic threads repeatedly and watches Shilpa rolling her eyes in ecstasy due to her nipple and clit sensations.

"Understood mmphh ." Shilpa meekly responds.

'Understood what?" Ashish demands, pulling the cotton thread and making ir rove along her skin.

Shilpa grits her teeth in pain," Understood Sir.....Sorry Sir."

Delighted by her reaction, he savors the contour of her braless boobs heaving under her dress.

"Your hand Mrs.Dixit." Ashish places his hand, and Shilpa, without question, puts her right hand into his. He puts his thumb on her wrist, taking her pulse. She loves this intimacy. There is gratitude in her big brown eyes above the mask. 

Ashish's expression softens. One moment he wants to fuck the shit out of her, and in the next, he wants to make sweet, sweet love to her. He is her puppet with millions of invisible stings attached to his heart.

"Text your husband, Mrs.Dixit, and tell him you are on a date with your bull," Ashish commands, and he constantly strains the elastic threads to add motivation titillating the sensitive nerve bundles of those two highly erogenous zones.

Shilpa starts writing the text; her clit is swollen, her bare pussy creaming, and she can feel her erect nipples brushing against her new dress, guided by the string.

#I am on a lunch date with Ashish# that's the text she just sent to Mahesh.

Ashish gives a sudden jerk to the elastic threads while demanding, "Show me what you wrote."

"huh uhh.." a whimper escapes Shilpa's lips but gets muffled by the panty on her face, and she shows him the text from her seat.

Ashish grins, noticing the double blue tick mark on the side of the sent text on her whatsapp.

"Looks like your Husband just checked the message Mrs.Dixit." and hauls the elastic threads again just to watch la belle femmina in front of him twist her body.

Shilpa checks the crowd like a frightened deer turning her head, feeling exposed.

All people see is a man eating his soup, and the woman in front of him is texting. Perfectly normal.

"Feeling like Anna Karenina again, Mrs.Dixit?" Ashish teases her, "Do you remember how her husband responded to her affair?"

Shilpa bits her succulent lips under the panty and nods affirmatively.

Ashish jerks his foot, and the cotton thread stings Shilpa from the swell of her boob to all the way to the delicate flesh of her thighs, making every inch of the skin suffer where it touches. "Speak, Mrs.Dixit ."

Shilpa obliges, experiencing the fading pain with a shaky voice, "He was more concerned about his public image than his wife's affair."

"Is your Husband like that, Mrs.Dixit?" Ashish mocks," Send him another text and inform him what's happening to you, Mrs.Dixit."

This is boiling Shilpa's pussy; she can feel the flood down there, the way Ashish is stripping the dignity of her marriage and harassing Mahesh, her Husband, who could not protect her from Rahul that night and from Harsh the next morning.

She starts typing, then feels the pendant is hitting her engorged clit like a pendulum incessantly guided by the mischief of Ashish.

"Make it graphic. As graphic as possible. Be true to your feelings." Ashish works on the pleasure strings motivating her to be lewder.

Shilpa knows she should not, but that does not stop her from typing and humiliating Mahesh further .#Ashish is using me as a puppet in public.#

She shows the text to Ashish, her hand trembling.

"Is that what you are, Mrs.Dixit? A sex puppet of mine? Do you like being my puppet?" Ashish taunts her.

Shilpa stays silent.

Ashish uses the cotton thread to prick her soft skin, tears appear in her eyes once the string sinks deep into her skin, and she forcefully grabs his wrist.

Ashish stops immediately. They have built an arrangement where she guides him using his wrist to signal when to stop the punishment.

Shilpa is gasping in the aftershock of the burning pain, her eyes closed.

He allows her to take her time. Once she does, she answers in a weak voice,' Yes, Sir, I love being your puppet."

A tyrannical pleasure fills Ashish noticing the humiliation in her eyes. He takes immense pleasure in crushing her pride, and she can see it.

She loves to make him feel powerful, stroking his ego; it sets her loins on fire knowing she is getting dominated by a powerful man.

Ashish softly rubs his thumb on the veins of her wrist, easing her soul's wounds. Her eyes spark due to that gesture, and he feels her elevated pulse rate under his thumb.

Then they resume their game again like their silent communication never happened.

" Looks like your Husband is feeling shy to text back. He is reading the texts, though. Tell him what's happening to your married pussy right now, Mrs. Dixit." Ashish pushes her boundaries.

She knows that texting Mahesh is like playing with fire, yet she is drawn to it. 

Shilpa stays silent, expecting to get punished again with the cotton string, but no punishment comes; instead, pleasure plagues her body through the elastic strings.

Her nipples have grown so large no longer the decoration of the dress can hide its impression over the dress, her pussy spasms, the pendent on her clit is treacherous, it is keeping her pussy aflame put not powerful enough to grant her an orgasm; she is in a perpetual state of pleasure due the erotic torture with no means of achieving her climax.

Shilpa turns her head towards the window, hiding her face away from the public eye, and supports it with her elbow, her palm covering her mouth. She no longer can control her moans; she can no longer trust herself. Her pussy is doomed, just like the bleak state of her marriage.

She retracts her other hand from Ashish's grip and holds the phone with it.

She types while Ashish plays with her clit and nipple shaking his ankle to the tune of his favorite song, even humming it.

#I am so wet. He is making my pussy cry for him. He is making me so hot. I feel so hot. I am a mess down there.#
She shows him the text blocking her muffled moans on her palm.

"Glad to know what's happening to your married pussy, Mrs.Dixit. I am delighted to be at your service. Try to stay calm for a while, Mrs.Dixit, if possible." Ashish adds the last bit, noticing the waiter coming their way.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" the waiter politely asks.

Ashish does stop the movement of his foot. It takes every bit of effort from Shilpa not to move; she badly wants to grind her ass on the seat. She bites her palm as the erotic torture escalates.

"I don't. Why don't you ask her?" Ashish points him towards Shilpa.
"Madam, do you want anything? " The waiter turns towards Shilpa, who isn't even looking at him; her head is turned completely towards the window. She drools on her palm and her lungs wheezes.

"Desert perhaps, Darling?" Ashish insists with a hit of mockery and furiously shakes the elastic strings.

Shilpa's pussy convulse, oozing out fresh cunt juice. Her asshole squeezes around the cold metal of her butt plug; her breasts are so tight right now, her skin insanely sensitive.

She just nods, and a squeak escapes her mouth.

Even that does not stop Ashish.

"Everything alright, Madam, " The waiter gets alarmed by that awkward sound.

Shilpa starts to sob in overwhelming heat, holding her head,' I can not stand it anymore...please Ashish...please.."

"She has a terrible migraine," Ashish tells the waiter, who has an empathic look on his face.

'I will bring the bill right away, Sir." He leaves their table in a hurry.

Ashish commands, "Tell your husband about your pretty mask Mrs.Dixit."

Shilpa snivels in carnal lust while typing. Her clit is vibrating right now, her nipples are twitching, her pussy is weeping, her asshole is clenching, her body radiating heat, her face smeared with shame, and a thousand explosions taking place behind her brown eyes.

#He am mad meh wear may panty on..... my faces..... I luvu ity sooo much... I feeeeeel so drrrirty now..... I is sorriiiy..... butttttt hhhhe had droving mehhh kruzy #

She shows him the incoherent message, which contains many spelling and grammatical mistakes. Ashish chuckles, knowing Shilpa has lost her aptitude.

His expression becomes hard seeing her helplessly aroused submissive eyes; it is begging him to fuck her. He can't have those beautiful eyes plead such things to anyone else. That privilege is reserved only for him.

Ashish stops tapping his foot, giving Shilpa some respite.

He leans forward, his elbows almost touching Shilpa's on the table; their face is very close, and his voice sounds cruel once he starts his long monologue,

," You should not and must not text your Husband the things I am about to tell you right now, Mrs.Dixit.
I am a selfish man, and as a selfish man, I am going to steal you from your Husband. I am going to fuck you in front of him first. Multiple times. I am going to destroy your miserable marriage. I am going to make you break your stupid Husband's heart. Then I am going to take you to my home.

I am going to fuck you every night on my bed.I am going to wake up next to you in the morning and pound your pussy again. Then I am going fuck you in the shower, then in the kitchen, while you make my breakfast, then I am going to feed your stomach with my cock buried deep in your pussy.

When I return home from work, I will shove my dick down your throat at the doorstep. I am going to make you cum on my lap watching a movie of your choice on Netflix. Then I am gonna cook you your favorite dish and stretch your holes some more.

I will do this to you every fucking day unless you are sick or indisposed. You are mine, and I am gonna take what is mine. I don't give a shit whether it is right, wrong, or murky.

If this sounds villainous to you, then fine. MAKE ME YOUR VILLAIN. " 

Shilpa's jaw dropped while she just sat there with eyes open wide, listening to his words, following the pattern of his clenching jaw, mesmerized by the contemptuous gaze of his smoldering eyes, her heart thudding, lungs wracking against her ribcage. 

She gulps, she does not know how to respond to that, and her mind is blown. Suddenly she realizes her throat is dry taken aback by his sudden powerful speech.

"Excuse me" She fumbles a response and takes the glass of water in front of her.She embarrasses herself, trying to drink it with her quivering lips over the mask.

The waiter arrives with the bill just at that time, and she starts cumming immediately once Ashish resumes the puppet show with strings.

It is not the strings that are making her orgasm right now. She is spasming as she releases her pussy's tension because of how he delivered that monologue - confident, direct, brazen, and unapologetic, holding nothing back, uncurtaining his heart's desire and agreeing to accept its dire consequences, if any.
The waiter and whoever heard her muffled moans coming from her buried face looked at their table.

The waiter suggests with concern watching Shilpa jerk her body, "You should take her to a doctor, Sir. She looks like in pain."

The people who saw her crying on the way to the washroom tell their buddies and partners at their respective tables that they saw her crying a while ago.

Everyone sees how she is twisting her body in a serpentine motion.

Some remarks to their table partners that she must be sick judging by the mask on her face.

Ashish calmy slides the bill amount inside the leather booklet, and with a powerful jerk, he breaks all of the strings attached to her body.

Shilpa moans in pain and pleasure in response to that death blow to the strings feeling the burning sensation on her skin and the erotic stimulation on her nipples and clit for the last time, "Oh gawwdd!!!" clenching both of her holes below, gushing out juices from her slit soaking her privates.

Ashish gets up and takes Shilpa's hand. Her steps are shaky. As she fumbles, her braless big tits undulate under her dress, hand clutching her purse tightly, her pussy tingling in the aftermath of the orgasm.
Now the crowd definitely thinks she is sick the way her wobbly legs are carrying her; her walk is sustained by the support she is getting from Ashish; he is keeping her steady.

Once they leave, the novice waiter comes to the manager with the bill expressing his distress and taken aback by her braless shaky tits, "He should take good care of her, don't you think? I think he forced his sick wife to come to this date. Poor woman!"

The manager smiles at him, "Boy, I have been running this business for a longg time. I can tell you one thing. You wanna know how a date went between a man and a woman? Then you should judge it by how they were leaning towards the end. "

The waiter recalls and remembers the couple was dangerously close when he returned with the bill until the man sulks away to give him the money.

Anna Karenina, published in 1878 and written by Leo Tolstoy, is widely regarded as one of the greatest pieces of literature ever produced. The 800 pages long russian  novel established the framework for future extramarital works. 

The popular tropes of Husband, wife, their family and child, the lover, their lovechild, the conservative society, the emotional turbulence of the wife, the emasculation of the Husband, the polygamous lover, etc., are still valid.
Any adultery story you read here either directly or indirectly got inspired by it, or maybe the novel was so grounded in reality that whatever the adultery writers write immediately mimics Tolstoy's epic and becomes just a variation of his original work.

[Image: 280551453_mv5bmtu0ndgxndg0nv5bml5banbnxk...a-_v1_.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Amazing update
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Shilpa is enjoying every second with Ashish. Whatever he does, it is full of love and love for her.
Like Reply
Anyways, she cannot get back home and live as Mahesh wife hereafter. She is prepared for everything.

Ashish will make her send the videos to Mahesh to show he is a expert in all and no one can beat him.
Like Reply