Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
(26-04-2022, 07:00 AM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Guess Poroma is angry because her husband did not lick her cunt and never allowed her to give blow jobs. when she got both these from Rahul, she is happy and started insulting her husband indirectly.

Manikandrajesh the problem is that in this way she is humiliating herself much more than her husband, and probably destroying all her own social prestige and demonstrating her own self as a slut! The image will remain even if they break up and she can't recover and repair her honour ever as Rahul will probably not take her permanently.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(26-04-2022, 04:10 PM)Realman12 Wrote: Manikandrajesh the problem is that in this way she is humiliating herself much more than her husband, and probably destroying all her own social prestige and demonstrating her own self as a slut! The image will remain even if they break up and she can't recover and repair her honour ever as Rahul will probably not take her permanently.

No, she is not humiliating herself. It is your point of view. This is a new experience for her. She is not made a whore or slut by Rahul making her sleep with many. He is trying to give THE BEST she had never experienced before. The husband will stop doing if the wife does not want. But a lover will do it to show her what it can give. If she is gets happy, she will think why did my husband did not do this to me. Why should he stop once i request.

For example, out of some anger wife says no sex today, it means she expect the husband to console her and beg and give her hot sex.
No means yes between couples.  Big Grin
Like Reply
(23-04-2022, 05:28 PM)opheliyaa Wrote: Settle down with this man??? 
After spending few hours with Rahul, She cannot take her eyes out of him.?
Cant wait to see how Rahul is going to bed Fatima and her secretary.

yeah that should be an awesome update like Rahul getting Fatima to screw Ranjeet even more while screwing her as well.
Like Reply
Poroma is not trapped. This is consensual. Dont take like Rahul blackmailing her. Sutapa has tod Ranjeet that thought Rahul has nude pictures of her. He never misused to blackmail her. He is a gentleman. If you say she is trapped, it means Poroma adultery will be justiifed. It is not correct.
Like Reply
(27-04-2022, 06:37 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Poroma is not trapped. This is consensual. Dont take like Rahul blackmailing her. Sutapa has tod Ranjeet that thought Rahul has nude pictures of her. He never misused to blackmail her. He is a gentleman. If you say she is trapped, it means Poroma adultery will be justiifed. It is not correct.

Yes bro. Rightly said. 

Poroma and Rahul got attracted towards each other in the mall and poroma wants to invite for lunch to get his friendship. So, poroma is more interested towards Rahul from day 1 and he is using this to seduce and take her. Looking at each incidents, you can find poroma is not forced anywhere.
Like Reply
Fantastic.. good that husband is not a cuck. there are many stories to read with cuck subject.
[+] 1 user Likes Dinesh Raveendran's post
Like Reply
The interesting part is poroma is not earning and independent. She still think that her husband will support whatever she does without knowing the gravity of her acts. If Ranjeet divorce her and Rahul leave her, she will be in roads and beg with her kids or become full time prostitute to bring them up.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Hello friends, time for the next installment of the update, just changed the title from previously intended  to make it more appropriate with the subject. Hope you all will enjoy and appreciate it like before. So here it comes:

Chapter 18: THE RETURN OF THE LOVING WIFE

"Sorry Fatima but I'm not going with that," I answered.

"So let's go for the third option and this is also illegal," said Fatima, "that is just simply disappear with the children. Don't tell her anything, siphon your money into some other channel and put it into some account far away from here. Then take the children with you and simply disappear! Nobody except me should be knowing your contact. If anything develops here I will warn you. Don't carry your phone because if you do the security officer will trace you and then you can be charged with kidnapping of your own children. And no, don't officially try to give her divorce because the Court will take your children away from you again!"

"Fatima, I will prefer to keep to the legal path as much as possible, and no, conversion is not an option," I said, "now what is your suggestion?"

"Well in that case," Fatima said thoughtfully, "my advice to you will be to try to forgive your wife Poroma for this infidelity! You should continue with your marriage for the time being but keeping a watch on her constantly! If she doesn't try anything further stupid after Sunday you can start trying to repair your married life and may be go for a few marriage counseling sessions together!"

"But Fatima, what should I do if she will be doing something like this again?" I asked her with some concern.

"Well Ranjeet," Fatima said reassuring me, "I don't remember I have ever said to you that you should allow her to do adultery again and again! That is simply out of the question. If you suspect such things again, my advice for you will be to trust her but always verify. If you find out that she is doing such things repeatedly again and again you will try to collect as many evidences of her infidelity as you can! Then you can contact me with all these evidences and I will do the needful for you! I hope you already have my personal mobile number, if not please collect it from Kavita at the reception. Just give me a call anytime you want. If the evidences of her actual adultery falls in our hands I am sure I will be able to fight for the custody of the children and get them for you!"

I said to her, "thank you Fatima, I would surely be in touch with you!"

Fatima said, "don't get upset Ranjeet, I would have taken your case immediately if there would have been any possibility of a good outcome for you. But actually the legal system of our country is too much against the men. If anything further develops later just please give me a call and we will be discussing about how to deal with your problem!"

After collecting the phone number of Fatima from the reception I finally returned home by the evening. Then I began to think about the advices given by Fatima. So surely going for a divorce straight away at this stage could not be an option, I love my children too much to allow myself to lose them like that. Plus at least till before Friday night Poroma have been an excellent mom for them! So abandoning her and running away with the children will not be taken nicely by the children too! The idea of conversion to ., too somehow didn't appeal to me. Is this lady trying to profess her own religion and trying to convince me to convert? If I still lose the children how does it be beneficial to me? No, I will not be going for any of these at present. I finally decided to wait for my wife Poroma till the evening of Sunday and then confront her! That way I can have an idea of what are her future plans and what are her thought processes before making a decision on how to advance further.

Saturday night I fell into a deep sleep following the sleepless night before and all the anxiety and tension I have been suffering.

Then came Sunday, at about 5 PM in the evening I could hear the sound of a car which stopped just in front of our building. I looked out of the window and watched as my wife Poroma started getting out of the passenger side seat. She was dressed exactly in the same clothes that she went to the party in, the black transparent chiffon saree with black low cut halter neck blouse! Her clothes were completely dishevelled, her black saree clung to her skin highlighting her well endowed figure! The thin transparent chiffon saree not only revealed the fair skin of her belly, but also the ring she sported on her pierced belly button! A strand of pearls along with her glittering Mangalsutra on her slender neck dropped down to her enticing cleavage of her bosom revealed by her low cut sleeveless halter neck blouse!

Her dishevelled hair cascading like water falls down her shoulder while her large expressive eyes under her well shaped eyebrows were looking tired but trying to communicate something in a language of their own.
 The small diamond stud glittered sexily on her aquiline nose but was no match to her lush inviting lips which were clearly showing reddish black bite marks on the sides!It looked like they have been even upto something naughty in the car during their return journey before he dropped Poroma!

As she came out of her door I noticed that she was wearing large dark sunglasses! Of course her saree was tied well below her navel as she usually wears, but what was out of the ordinary was that she was without a bra under her halter neck blouse as was clear from her perky nipples poking through her saree pallu wrapped tightly around her figure! 

Rahul didn't even show the minimum courtesy to get down from the driver seat and open the passenger door for her but Poroma didn't seem to even mind. He just opened the dickey from which Poroma collected a travel bag which they must have purchased as she didn't carry any luggage when she left! Poroma stood there waving at Rahul in the car as he started the car and moved away. After that Poroma entered the house through the front door.

As she got in she was shocked seeing me sitting there in the hall.

"Ranjeet!" Poroma gasped in surprise, "why are you sitting alone like that in the hall?"

"It's because you have been enjoying lots of fucking with your lover since you ran away leaving behind your poor husband behind two days ago!" I said.

"Mind your language Ranjeet," she said, "and for your information I have never left you, not ever! Look Ranjeet, do you want to start the fight right now, just as soon as I come in? Darling, I am tired and hungry as hell! Just let me have my shower up first and eat something, then surely we will talk about it!"

Needless to say I was seriously irritated by her attitude on return after what she had already done, the confrontation was not going the way I expected. I thought she would be genuinely sorry for what she had done and would beg me to take me back and here she was showing her attitude!

So I pulled out a suitcase and started packing my clothes and I was all ready with it when she got out of the bathroom.

She came out of the bathroom following her shower wearing a nighty.

"Ranjeet Darling, I know you have a lot of questions to ask me," Poroma said in a calm voice, "I assure you that I will tell you everything that you are going to want to know but I don't want to hurt you in anyway!"

"Don't you understand that it's very late for you to think about not wanting to hurt me?" I asked.

"Yes I understand," Poroma winced, "but still I am afraid that telling you about everything that happened will be hurting you even more than now! Would you still want to hear everything?"

"I think it's really quite late for you to think about not hurting me even more," I said, "and in case you want to tell me what happened, who am I to hold you back?"

"I know that perfectly," Poroma winced once again, "but still I'm afraid telling you about all these things will hurt you even further and it will make it much more difficult for you to adjust to everything!"

"So I hope you have been getting everything you have been expecting from Rahul in the last two days," I said in an attacking mode, "I hope it was worth losing your family and your marriage!"

"You are very much angry now Ranjeet," she said, "we will be talking about all these later when you will get calm and cool!"

Our Aya came out of the children's room just then and we both had to stop our discussion for a moment.

She asked Poroma, "madam, where have you been for the last two days? Your baby have been continually weeping and searching for you, even Sir was not able to tell wherever you have been for the last two days since Friday evening!"
Poroma was looking very much uncomfortable and certainly a lot embarassed at the query of the Aya and in front of me!

She somehow made up something in her mind and finally managed to say something, "Didi, suddenly a relative of ours had fallen very ill, so I had to go to see her! Since I had to leave all of a sudden, your Sir got mad with me! So he was avoiding telling you where I have gone! Now please don't try to interfere into the matters of our family, it will be much better for you to concentrate on your work and not to be thinking too much about us!"

"So madam, will you be breastfeeding your baby today since you are here or even today I will be needing to prepare milk powder for him?" Asked the Aya.

Poroma looked towards me from the corner of her eye and then spoke softly but with an irritated manner, "no Didi, I will not be able to breastfeed him today, I am already too tired for that and my mood is also not okay. You will have to prepare the milk for him!"

"Actually the baby is quite irritated, he have not been getting either you or your breast milk for the last two days, it will be very difficult calming him down and getting him under control if you don't breastfeed him even today! It was for that reason that I was saying it!"

"No I can't feed him now," Poroma was sounding even more annoyed now, "he is already one and a half years old now, and now it is already the time to force him to stop having mother's milk! Breastfeeding is supposed to be withdrawn at the age of one year itself!"

"But madam," it seemed the Aya still wanted to say something to Poroma.

"I don't think I have any milk in my breasts right now Didi," Poroma was blushing as she said that, "I have expressed out a lot of milk from both my breasts just today afternoon to relieve myself from the discomfort in my breasts! Actually I was not having any plans of returning today at all!"

So they have been fucking even today all afternoon, and during their sexual romp there have been a lot of boob squeezing and suckling too! Had they been to Rahul's flat again today on their return and after a lot of sucking and fucking she is being returned to me now? Or were they doing it all in Rahul's car parking it on the side of a highway? Or had they got a room during their return at some roadside Dhaba after having their lunch before finally coming back to Kolkata?

Rahul must have been sucking her nipples all afternoon wherever they were doing it! And even Poroma forgot all about her baby even today during her return and allowed Rahul to enjoy all her breast milk without any hesitation! 

I was already running on fire but somehow I still managed to control shouting obscenities at her just thinking about the presence of the children in the other room.

The Aya went back to prepare the milk powder and put the babies to sleep in their room. 
Poroma was not wearing any bra under her nighty, so her erect nipples were showing themselves prominently!

"You are presently very much angry with me, aren't you Ranjeet?" Poroma asked very quietly.

"No I am not angry at all Poroma," I said sarcastically, "after two days my cheating slut of a wife returned home from fucking another man and cuckolding me, so I should be very happy like wimps and cuckolds are, shouldn't I?"

"Ranjeet," Poroma was blushing red in embarrassment as she almost screamed out in a hoarse voice, "please don't talk to me like that!" 

"So how else do you expect me to talk with you?" I continued in a mocking manner, "haven't you been fucking Rahul for all of the time along these two days, and that too the man I have been hating the most and you are well aware of that?"

Poroma suddenly became very angry with my mocking, "Ranjeet, you have been present there during the party for all the time, you have been watching with your own eyes exactly how I got stuck up in such an awkward situation! You have been seeing exactly how Rahul have been tricking me into his game and you have been seeing how much I have been trying to resist all his advances! And you also saw what led to all these, how Rahul have been making very much humiliating comments towards all women and given my nature how difficult it was for me, I just couldn't stop myself from protesting him! Do you think that I have made this mistake purposefully? Didn't you see just exactly how Rahul trapped me into all these?"

"Yes Poroma," I was forced to admit to her after a long pause while I had been analyzing her every word but couldn't find any fault, "you are correct there!"

"And you have also been watching all the time how hard I have been fighting there as he have been continually hitting hard on me! I was trying my best to save the honour and prestige of both you and me, our honour and our prestige!" Poroma was now speaking with a renewed vigour, "you will have to believe me here Ranjeet, I have been trying my best but at that moment my body was no more listening to my mind!"

"I can understand that," I said slightly backing out, "but what you have been doing was way beyond all the limits!"

"Ranjeet," Poroma said firmly, "you must have to understand that I lost the game to not any ordinary man, Rahul in the matter of sex can be termed as nothing but a Sex God! He have got full knowledge about every details of how to sexually excite a woman! He knows every trick about how to control the orgasm of a woman to turn her into a half mad animal and how to bring the woman completely under his spell! It was actually seeming like he have been doing a PHD in all of these subjects before he started hitting on my body mercilessly! And you have been watching all these with your own eyes!"
[+] 10 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
Baseless argument from wife and ranjeet is becoming a wimp. What made her to participate such a sex game? Is she is aware that this kind of game itself is cheating? Now she is behaving like a savithri that she stood for women. Useless update and useless husband
Like Reply
Very difficult to understand that why there is no proof for her adultery? Most of his colleagues have photos and videos.
Like Reply
(29-04-2022, 06:34 PM)Vikadakavi Wrote: Very difficult to understand that why there is no proof for her adultery? Most of his colleagues have photos and videos.

All those bastards will support Rahul and will never share those. 
Only if Ranjeet had taken some stills, it would have helped. May be CC tv footage?
Like Reply
After seeing her boldness and attitude, the wimp husband has taken a backfoot. He is absolutely useless. Nothing wrong his wife cheated on him. Spineless bastard.
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Ranjeet can record their conversations. Also he can lure Poroma into conversation to divulge the adultery she had committed and record.

He can definitely pretend to be cuckold to gather evidences. Sometimes you need to accept defeat as a strategy.

It's upto writer to take decision the course of storyline.

I only request for more frequent updates to live the interest.
Like Reply
She never felt bad even after hearing the child cried for breast milk for two days.
She is so arrogant to say, it is no more for the child. It means, she is going to feed only Rahul with that.
Like Reply
Poroma.. what a woman she is.
Hitting six in the first ball of her husband. She is very well prepared to face him.

There is no guilt. She wants to prove and show that any woman getting wimp husband like Ranjeet will do like this.
Poroma wants to establish that her husband did not completely sexually satisfy her in all these years and that is the reason her body gave up so easily to a real man. Poroma wants to make Ranjeet feel low and does not question her further.

Ranjeet had already lost to Rahul in office, now losing his wife also to him is going to make him more inferior.
Poroma can even threaten him to divorce stating that he is unfit for sex and also ready to say the kids are not born to him.

Very interesting moves...
Like Reply
Will Ranjeet check her mobile? Rahul send the honeymoon pics to Ranjeet to show poroma is now under his control?
Like Reply
Next time you will start from her side
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Ranjeet was drunk in the holi party. But still he tried to save her.
It was a preplanned game by Rahul and his friends to seduce poroma in front of Ranjeet and make her beg to fuck.

And the real man will open the door only for their princess/queen and NOT for their bitches/sluts. If Rahul had opened the door for Poroma, then he is in love. The way he dragged her from the holi party shows he loved to treat these type of improperly fucked women only as bitches.
Like Reply
Ranjit made a big mistake of confronting immediately. Like fatima said, he should have kept calm and collected all the evidences and then started.
Like Reply
Ranjeet will now knows if Aya is there to take care kids, his slut wife will leave them to her and fuck around with Rahul.

The first thing he has to do is send Aya out of work and ask Poroma to take care of everything. She cant leave the children. But, she can bring Rahul home and fuck in the marital bed.

Rahul can bring more gifts to the children and get them friendly. Make them watch TV and fuck their mom in bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.

Did Rahul get the belly button pierced for poroma. What changes he did with her body?
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply