Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
Wow...escalating.....
Waiting for more.....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
going good.. pls give a bigger update..
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
**Part 29.**

Stupid bitch. That was the first thought Kalai had as the car door swung open. The girl was trying to escape by jumping out. Agilan slammed the brakes the moment he heard the door open, making both Kalai and Nila faceplant into the front seats.  

“Are you fucking crazy?”, Agilan shouted at her as he tried to steady the car. 

Kalai let go of her thigh, immediately grabbing hold of the girl’s hair and pulled her back. She screamed in pain as she fell backwards onto his lap as Kalai reached around her and closed the door, locking it.  

“Leave me alone … please … don’t hurt me … “, she started to cry, holding her head.  

PHAPP!! Kalai slapped her face hard, making her body roll over. The girl grabbed the overhead handle for support as she was about to fall onto the car floor mat.  

“Fucking randi.”, Kalai was fuming mad as Agilan continued to pick up speed again. His security officer hat had flown off his head onto the dashboard when he braked, nearly hitting his head on the steering wheel. “Do you want to die?!!”.  

“Let me go sir. Please. I will walk home! Please ... Just don’t hurt me!”, she had her hand on her cheek. Her eyes were wide in fear.  

Kalai pulled his service pistol out, holding the barrel down onto her stomach. He wasn't stupid enough to shoot her, the gun wasn’t loaded. He wanted to scare her, and it was working. Either way, he made sure his finger was not on the trigger. She stopped moving, he could feel her body trembling as she lay on the back seat, Kalai was on top of her, using the tip of the gun to hold her down. 

“Don’t do that again!”, Kalai whispered angrily at her.  His eyes caught her nipples poking out of her shirt. In all the excitement, he had forgotten what he was doing. Kalai was sexually frustrated, he had no idea when was the last time he had sex. His wife was beautiful when they first got married, but had really let herself go after the third child, not even remotely interested in having any form of intercourse with him.  

This young girl’s body was ripe for his picking. After all, he had no idea what the boys wanted to do to her. It wasn’t his problem, he was already paid to make the FIR disappear, and now to transport this bitch to them. Why can’t he have some fun first?  

Kalai smiled at her, “Do you know where we are going?”, he asked her slyly, watching her every move.  

“No... No sir...”, her voice was shaky. Her eyes transfixed on his gun.  

He slowly moved the tip of his service pistol upwards, letting the muzzle poke her left nipple over her shirt. The girl was terrified, holding herself steady, she was in an uncomfortable position, Kalai knew, but he didn’t care.  

“Some friends want to meet you... “, he smiled, her nipple was getting harder as he continued to rub the gun muzzle on it. Kalai wanted to strip her there and then, but was holding himself back.  

Agilan kept looking at the backseat, watching his colleague and the girl with great intensity. He should have asked Kalai to drive, he thought to himself, he would have already buried his cock deep inside her by now.  

“Fr … friends? “, her face twisted in absolute horror. He could see her thinking hard; she knew who he was referring to. “No … no … sir... please … sir …".  

Kalai enjoyed this. The feeling of power he had over this girl. She looked beautiful even in her current state. He could feel his cock starting to get hard. The sky was already starting to get dark as the sun set over the horizon. They will be reaching their destination soon.  

He slowly moved the gun down to her shorts, letting the tip rest on her pubic area. “You have managed to piss off some very powerful people, randi.”, he smiled, using his knee to push her legs apart. The road was starting to get bumpy as Agilan turned off the main road into a dimly lit street. 

“Sir .. they hurt me sir ... It's not … it’s not my fault sir... “, she whimpered, looking out the window frantically, as if expecting the boys to jump out from the tall grass.  

The muzzle of the service pistol went down lower between her legs.  

“Did you not know who these boy’s parents are?”, Agilan laughed out loud from the front. "Stupid bitch.”  

Kalai adjusted his body, not taking his gun off her body. He smiled when he saw her legs were spread as much as they could in the tight moving space. He sat back on the seat, one of the girl’s legs on his lap, the other on the floor. She was too terrified to move. He could see her shorts were loose, his eyes trying to peek into the gap.  

“I don’t care who their parents are!”, she burst out, tears were streaming down her face with controlled soft sobs. “They hurt me … “, she looked desperately at Kalai, hoping for some form of help from the constable. “The security officer are supposed to help … “ 

Agilan laughed. Kalai could not care less, something had caught his eye. The girl wasn’t wearing any panties, he smiled slightly as he pulled the middle part of her shorts to the side. He got a quick glance at the dark lips between her legs when she started to struggle, trying to kick him away. 

“Nooo!! Stop!”, she screamed, quickly using her hands to cover her now exposed pussy.  

“I will shoot your hands, I am warning you.”, Kalai shouted back. “Move it now!” 

“Please sir ... sir ... don’t do this to me sir … “, she continued to plead, watching his every move. Her eyes continued to shift between his face and gun.  

“Move it … or I will stick this inside your asshole, randi.”, Kalai held her down as he waved the gun at her face.  

She kept quiet; her eyes were wide as she stared at him. The car was starting to shake over every bump and Agilan drove deeper and deeper off road.  

“Good.”, Kalai smiled, focusing his attention back on her shorts. ”Now, pull it aside.”  

“Sir... plea.." 

“Ah ah ah. I don’t want to hear another fucking word out of your mouth, randi.”, Kalai threatened her, “Or we will stop here and I will shoot you in the head. Nobody will find your body. Even if they do, probably the leftover pieces after the wild animals are done eating you...”, he chuckled. “Now, show me.” 

The girl’s hands were shaking as she slowly pulled the cloth on the crotch area aside.  

Kalai missed this. A clean young pussy, a little bit of stubble on the pubic area and the lips, probably a few days since she last shaved. The dark lips were puffy and juicy, two thick labia flaps stuck out between her slit. It looked good enough for him to eat.  

“Haiiih. “, he let out a sigh. “Pretty pussy you have, randi.” 

Kalai placed his free hand on her pubic area, letting it slowly glide down and pinched her pussy lips together, making it puff out in his face. He could feel her thighs shaking slightly in fear. “Do you get bitches like this in your whore houses, Agilan?”, he laughed.  

Agilan was stealing quick glances as and when he could, prioritizing not driving them off a cliff. He could barely make out the young girl’s pussy as darkness started to set inside the car. “They are all old, Kalai. You can barely feel anything when you stick your cock in.”, he laughed.  “I haven’t had a young one in a while.” 

Kalai grabbed her labia flesh, pulling one side open. All her delicious pink was exposed to him now, he could just make out the hard clit at the opening of her pussy.  

“See, that wasn’t so hard. All you have to do is listen to me.”, he whispered as he moved his face closer to between her legs, taking a whiff of the scent the girl’s pussy was radiating. “ Hmmmm...”, he moaned softly.  

Kalai used his fingers to push her pussy lips apart, looking the tight pink opening into the depths of her pussy. He let his forefinger finger run along her slit until he reached the hole, slowly pushing it into her. Fuck, she was dry and tight.  

“Sir … please sir... stop sir …", she pleaded again, sobbing as quietly as she could. Using her hands to support herself from letting her body fall onto the car floor.  

“What did I say?!”, Kalai took his finger out of her. Still pushing her pussy lips apart with his free hand, he pushed the gun muzzle into her slit. “I told you to shut the fuck up, didn’t I?”  

The tip of the barrel found her clit, the hard metal poking into her pink nub. Kalai used the gun to play with her clit for a little while, then started to slide it downwards, looking for the tight opening. He had a sick smile on his face.  

They could feel the car starting to slow down as the ride became less bumpy. Agilan had turned into a small lit driveway. 

“Kalai, we are here.”, Agilan said as the Mahindra slowly came to a stop. 

----------

**End of Part 29.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Part 30.**

Nila was shaking from fear, Constable Kalai was rubbing the muzzle of his service pistol against her pussy, toying with her clit. She could feel the cold metal barrel travelling down her slit towards the opening of her little pink hole when Constable Agilan announced that they had arrived at their destination.  

“Humph. You got lucky.”, Constable Kalai sighed at her as he reholstered his gun.  

Nila quickly adjusted her shorts and sat back upright on the seat; she was struggling to stop shivering. The feeling of fear and dread were beginning to set in. She looked outside; a small dimly lit warehouse came into view. The surrounding was gated, a few men stood near the main gate, smoking and talking. She could hear dogs barking in the distance.  

“Why are you late?!”, a voice suddenly boomed outside the passenger side window. Someone was shining his torchlight into the car, first at the driver’s direction then at the backseat towards Nila and the constable.   

An old man was looking into the car, his eyes widened when he saw Nila in the backseat as he smiled slightly.  

“Bring the whore inside.”, he said loudly.  

Constable Agilan had already stepped out, quickly lighting up a cigarette. Nila felt Constable Kalai grab her arm as he opened the door, stepping out and pulling her down along with him. The old man stepped back, holding onto a leash. A huge Dobermann stood beside him, the height of the dog almost reaching the old man’s waist, growling at the constable and her.  

“Shh. Lucky.”, the old man whistled at the dog. “I’m the caretaker here, Mohan.”, he said, struggling to hold onto the leash. Mohan was an old thin scrawny looking man, wearing a worn-down tattered shirt and pants.  

“Where are they?”, Constable Kalai looked at him, not impressed. His grip on Nila’s wrist tightened.  

Mohan’s face changed when he saw Nila step down from the car, smiling widely. His eyes roamed around her body, especially at her nipples. “Inside. Come. “  

Mohan and Lucky led the way, with Constable Kalai dragging Nila behind him, she was still trying to resist, pulling against him. She could make out a few cars parked nearby, one being a very familiar dark blue BMW. 

“No. No. No... please … let me …. sir … sir … I’m ... I'm sorry …. I won’t say anything to anybody …", she pleaded. She could hear the men closer to the gate laugh at her, one of them whistled at her, calling her to come to them.  

“Shut up, randi.”, Constable Kalai forcefully pulled her forward, leading her closer and closer to the warehouse entrance.  

The warehouse was full of boxes, stacked up until the ceiling, a small walkway led them towards the back where a small office was. The windows facing the interior of the warehouse were tinted black, Nila nor the constable could see anything on the inside.  

Mohan opened the door, letting go of the leash, ‘Sir … the security officer are here,”. Lucky ran into the office.  

A familiar voice answered, “That bitch? Is she here also?”  

“Then what the fuck are you standing there for, Mohan? Bring them inside.” 

Mohan whistled at Constable Kalai and Nila, nodding his head towards the door. Nila’s heart was sinking, she was afraid for her life. Flashes of memories started to play in her head. The constable led the way, pulling her into the office. Mohan stepped in after them and closed the door.  

“The heroine!”, Ravi started to clap loudly, laughing at the sight before him.  

“There. I sent her.”, Constable Kalai grunted at Ganesh’s direction, pushing Nila forward towards them.  

All her fears were coming to life. A bare office with a few folder cabinets lined the walls, one big table stood facing the main entrance with two more smaller tables by the side. A long couch was placed along the wall.  

Ganesh was seated behind the big table, with Lucky standing between his knees, licking him. Viraj was sneering at her, sitting on top of the big table, swinging his legs, while Ravi sat on the couch, smoking a cigarette.  

“Hello, constable sir.”, Viraj smiled sarcastically, bowing towards the security officer officer, mocking him.  

NIla’s eyes were roaming around the room, trying to look for any manner of escape other than the door behind her. There was a bag on one of the smaller tables, the same bag that Ganesh had brought with him to the flat when the three of them first made their appearance. He uses it to bring along some toys that he likes to use while ragging the girls.  

“We are done, yes?”, Constable Kalai ignored Viraj, looking at Ganesh with annoyance.  

“Yes sir, constable sir.”, Ganesh did a mock security officer salute, giggling loudly. “But don’t leave yet, constable sir, we might need you later as well.” 

“For what?”, the constable was clearly annoyed.  

“Well, after we are done. Who is going to clean up and send her … well... whatever is left of her... home, constable sir?”, Ravi asked him, a quizzical look on his face.  

“You will be paid constable sir.” Ganesh spoke out again, “Don’t worry.”, waving him away.  

Mohan opened the door behind him, indicating for Constable Kalai to exit the office, then closed the door behind him. Ganesh patted Lucky’s head and the big dog slowly walked back towards Mohan, who picked up the leash again. Mohan stood by the door like a guard, still staring at Nila.  

Nila stood in the middle of the room, sweating profusely. She was scared. Her hands were trembling, eyes darting from one face to another.  

“Well, good to see you again, Nila.”, Viraj spoke out first to her, smiling widely.  

She remained quiet.  

“First and foremost, I would like to apologize for bringing you here so … suddenly.”, he laughed. “Did the security officer drag you out of your little flat?”, he looked at her clothes, shrugging at her appearance.   

“Viraj ... please … I am sorry. Really. It won’t happen again.”, Nila put her hands together, begging him.  

“We want to welcome you to ... well ... one of Gunda’s father’s many properties. I know it is not as comfortable as home, but it will do.”  

“Yes. We bring stupid bitches here. “, Ravi looked at her, “Bitches who don...” 

“Ravi, enough.”, Viraj stopped him. “You see, I had assumed we were done after that night. “, Viraj asked her questionably.” We left you safe and sound at home. In the comfort of your own bed...” 

“The buttplug, yaar? Did you bring it?”, Ganesh interrupted Viraj, laughing slightly.  

Viraj snorted, trying to hold back his laughter.  

“What? It was new, yaar. It’s expensive”, Ganesh continued, ignoring Viraj’s laughter. “Left a little creamy gift inside you as well. Hope you didn’t spill it when you took it out.”, he smiled. 

“Ignore Gunda and his fascination with toys, Nila.”, Viraj scratched his head. “Where were we? Yes. The safety and comfort of your bed. So, imagine our surprise when we were stopped by that idiot constable the next day. “ 

“Apparently, you had decided to file a security officer report?”, Ravi spoke out, “What were you thinki...” 

Nila could feel the rage building up in her, overshadowing her fear, she slowly took a step back, pointing a finger at them. “You …. you … bastards …. “, Nila could feel the tears running down her cheeks, “You came into my home … you humiliated me … in front of others … sexually assaulted me … tortured me for your personal pleasure … “ 

Lucky started to bark loudly at her. Viraj looked at Ravi and Ganesh, then back at her, smiling slightly. “We welcomed you to our college. With open arms I might add.” ‘ 

Ganesh chipped in, “I’m sure you had fun that night. By the end of it, you were moaning in pleasure.” 

“Pleasure?! I was in pain! “, Nila screamed at him. Lucky’s barking was getting louder, with Mohan struggling to hold onto the leash behind her. “You put things into me … inside me … you took videos and pictures ... “, Nila started to cry.  

Viraj laughed at her. “A one-night thing. We were done. We would have moved on and forgotten about you. The videos and pictures.”, he shrugged, “For … personal use.”  

“Humiliation? Imagine getting stopped by the security officer in the middle of the day. "Do you know who my father is?”, Ravi raised his voice.  

Nila stood there stunned. None of them felt any remorse. How could anybody be so heartless? So spoilt?  

“Which brings me to my next point. You owe us some money, Nila.”, Viraj smiled.

**End of Part 30.**
Like Reply
nice build up.. .. waiting for more..
Like Reply
Great build up, this story will be remembered in future as one of the cult stories of this genre. Can't wait for the next part....
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply
(22-04-2022, 09:37 AM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 29.**

Stupid bitch. That was the first thought Kalai had as the car door swung open. The girl was trying to escape by jumping out. Agilan slammed the brakes the moment he heard the door open, making both Kalai and Nila faceplant into the front seats.  

“Are you fucking crazy?”, Agilan shouted at her as he tried to steady the car. 

Kalai let go of her thigh, immediately grabbing hold of the girl’s hair and pulled her back. She screamed in pain as she fell backwards onto his lap as Kalai reached around her and closed the door, locking it.  

“Leave me alone … please … don’t hurt me … “, she started to cry, holding her head.  

PHAPP!! Kalai slapped her face hard, making her body roll over. The girl grabbed the overhead handle for support as she was about to fall onto the car floor mat.  

“Fucking randi.”, Kalai was fuming mad as Agilan continued to pick up speed again. His security officer hat had flown off his head onto the dashboard when he braked, nearly hitting his head on the steering wheel. “Do you want to die?!!”.  

“Let me go sir. Please. I will walk home! Please ... Just don’t hurt me!”, she had her hand on her cheek. Her eyes were wide in fear.  

Kalai pulled his service pistol out, holding the barrel down onto her stomach. He wasn't stupid enough to shoot her, the gun wasn’t loaded. He wanted to scare her, and it was working. Either way, he made sure his finger was not on the trigger. She stopped moving, he could feel her body trembling as she lay on the back seat, Kalai was on top of her, using the tip of the gun to hold her down. 

“Don’t do that again!”, Kalai whispered angrily at her.  His eyes caught her nipples poking out of her shirt. In all the excitement, he had forgotten what he was doing. Kalai was sexually frustrated, he had no idea when was the last time he had sex. His wife was beautiful when they first got married, but had really let herself go after the third child, not even remotely interested in having any form of intercourse with him.  

This young girl’s body was ripe for his picking. After all, he had no idea what the boys wanted to do to her. It wasn’t his problem, he was already paid to make the FIR disappear, and now to transport this bitch to them. Why can’t he have some fun first?  

Kalai smiled at her, “Do you know where we are going?”, he asked her slyly, watching her every move.  

“No... No sir...”, her voice was shaky. Her eyes transfixed on his gun.  

He slowly moved the tip of his service pistol upwards, letting the muzzle poke her left nipple over her shirt. The girl was terrified, holding herself steady, she was in an uncomfortable position, Kalai knew, but he didn’t care.  

“Some friends want to meet you... “, he smiled, her nipple was getting harder as he continued to rub the gun muzzle on it. Kalai wanted to strip her there and then, but was holding himself back.  

Agilan kept looking at the backseat, watching his colleague and the girl with great intensity. He should have asked Kalai to drive, he thought to himself, he would have already buried his cock deep inside her by now.  

“Fr … friends? “, her face twisted in absolute horror. He could see her thinking hard; she knew who he was referring to. “No … no … sir... please … sir …".  

Kalai enjoyed this. The feeling of power he had over this girl. She looked beautiful even in her current state. He could feel his cock starting to get hard. The sky was already starting to get dark as the sun set over the horizon. They will be reaching their destination soon.  

He slowly moved the gun down to her shorts, letting the tip rest on her pubic area. “You have managed to piss off some very powerful people, randi.”, he smiled, using his knee to push her legs apart. The road was starting to get bumpy as Agilan turned off the main road into a dimly lit street. 

“Sir .. they hurt me sir ... It's not … it’s not my fault sir... “, she whimpered, looking out the window frantically, as if expecting the boys to jump out from the tall grass.  

The muzzle of the service pistol went down lower between her legs.  

“Did you not know who these boy’s parents are?”, Agilan laughed out loud from the front. "Stupid bitch.”  

Kalai adjusted his body, not taking his gun off her body. He smiled when he saw her legs were spread as much as they could in the tight moving space. He sat back on the seat, one of the girl’s legs on his lap, the other on the floor. She was too terrified to move. He could see her shorts were loose, his eyes trying to peek into the gap.  

“I don’t care who their parents are!”, she burst out, tears were streaming down her face with controlled soft sobs. “They hurt me … “, she looked desperately at Kalai, hoping for some form of help from the constable. “The security officer are supposed to help … “ 

Agilan laughed. Kalai could not care less, something had caught his eye. The girl wasn’t wearing any panties, he smiled slightly as he pulled the middle part of her shorts to the side. He got a quick glance at the dark lips between her legs when she started to struggle, trying to kick him away. 

“Nooo!! Stop!”, she screamed, quickly using her hands to cover her now exposed pussy.  

“I will shoot your hands, I am warning you.”, Kalai shouted back. “Move it now!” 

“Please sir ... sir ... don’t do this to me sir … “, she continued to plead, watching his every move. Her eyes continued to shift between his face and gun.  

“Move it … or I will stick this inside your asshole, randi.”, Kalai held her down as he waved the gun at her face.  

She kept quiet; her eyes were wide as she stared at him. The car was starting to shake over every bump and Agilan drove deeper and deeper off road.  

“Good.”, Kalai smiled, focusing his attention back on her shorts. ”Now, pull it aside.”  

“Sir... plea.." 

“Ah ah ah. I don’t want to hear another fucking word out of your mouth, randi.”, Kalai threatened her, “Or we will stop here and I will shoot you in the head. Nobody will find your body. Even if they do, probably the leftover pieces after the wild animals are done eating you...”, he chuckled. “Now, show me.” 

The girl’s hands were shaking as she slowly pulled the cloth on the crotch area aside.  

Kalai missed this. A clean young pussy, a little bit of stubble on the pubic area and the lips, probably a few days since she last shaved. The dark lips were puffy and juicy, two thick labia flaps stuck out between her slit. It looked good enough for him to eat.  

“Haiiih. “, he let out a sigh. “Pretty pussy you have, randi.” 

Kalai placed his free hand on her pubic area, letting it slowly glide down and pinched her pussy lips together, making it puff out in his face. He could feel her thighs shaking slightly in fear. “Do you get bitches like this in your whore houses, Agilan?”, he laughed.  

Agilan was stealing quick glances as and when he could, prioritizing not driving them off a cliff. He could barely make out the young girl’s pussy as darkness started to set inside the car. “They are all old, Kalai. You can barely feel anything when you stick your cock in.”, he laughed.  “I haven’t had a young one in a while.” 

Kalai grabbed her labia flesh, pulling one side open. All her delicious pink was exposed to him now, he could just make out the hard clit at the opening of her pussy.  

“See, that wasn’t so hard. All you have to do is listen to me.”, he whispered as he moved his face closer to between her legs, taking a whiff of the scent the girl’s pussy was radiating. “ Hmmmm...”, he moaned softly.  

Kalai used his fingers to push her pussy lips apart, looking the tight pink opening into the depths of her pussy. He let his forefinger finger run along her slit until he reached the hole, slowly pushing it into her. Fuck, she was dry and tight.  

“Sir … please sir... stop sir …", she pleaded again, sobbing as quietly as she could. Using her hands to support herself from letting her body fall onto the car floor.  

“What did I say?!”, Kalai took his finger out of her. Still pushing her pussy lips apart with his free hand, he pushed the gun muzzle into her slit. “I told you to shut the fuck up, didn’t I?”  

The tip of the barrel found her clit, the hard metal poking into her pink nub. Kalai used the gun to play with her clit for a little while, then started to slide it downwards, looking for the tight opening. He had a sick smile on his face.  

They could feel the car starting to slow down as the ride became less bumpy. Agilan had turned into a small lit driveway. 

“Kalai, we are here.”, Agilan said as the Mahindra slowly came to a stop. 

----------

**End of Part 29.**

Oh i thought that Kalai and Agilan had some extratime off on the way with nila under the nila...
so they gonna enjoy in the farm house?
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
(22-04-2022, 01:08 PM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 30.**

Nila was shaking from fear, Constable Kalai was rubbing the muzzle of his service pistol against her pussy, toying with her clit. She could feel the cold metal barrel travelling down her slit towards the opening of her little pink hole when Constable Agilan announced that they had arrived at their destination.  

“Humph. You got lucky.”, Constable Kalai sighed at her as he reholstered his gun.  

Nila quickly adjusted her shorts and sat back upright on the seat; she was struggling to stop shivering. The feeling of fear and dread were beginning to set in. She looked outside; a small dimly lit warehouse came into view. The surrounding was gated, a few men stood near the main gate, smoking and talking. She could hear dogs barking in the distance.  

“Why are you late?!”, a voice suddenly boomed outside the passenger side window. Someone was shining his torchlight into the car, first at the driver’s direction then at the backseat towards Nila and the constable.   

An old man was looking into the car, his eyes widened when he saw Nila in the backseat as he smiled slightly.  

“Bring the whore inside.”, he said loudly.  

Constable Agilan had already stepped out, quickly lighting up a cigarette. Nila felt Constable Kalai grab her arm as he opened the door, stepping out and pulling her down along with him. The old man stepped back, holding onto a leash. A huge Dobermann stood beside him, the height of the dog almost reaching the old man’s waist, growling at the constable and her.  

“Shh. Lucky.”, the old man whistled at the dog. “I’m the caretaker here, Mohan.”, he said, struggling to hold onto the leash. Mohan was an old thin scrawny looking man, wearing a worn-down tattered shirt and pants.  

“Where are they?”, Constable Kalai looked at him, not impressed. His grip on Nila’s wrist tightened.  

Mohan’s face changed when he saw Nila step down from the car, smiling widely. His eyes roamed around her body, especially at her nipples. “Inside. Come. “  

Mohan and Lucky led the way, with Constable Kalai dragging Nila behind him, she was still trying to resist, pulling against him. She could make out a few cars parked nearby, one being a very familiar dark blue BMW. 

“No. No. No... please … let me …. sir … sir … I’m ... I'm sorry …. I won’t say anything to anybody …", she pleaded. She could hear the men closer to the gate laugh at her, one of them whistled at her, calling her to come to them.  

“Shut up, randi.”, Constable Kalai forcefully pulled her forward, leading her closer and closer to the warehouse entrance.  

The warehouse was full of boxes, stacked up until the ceiling, a small walkway led them towards the back where a small office was. The windows facing the interior of the warehouse were tinted black, Nila nor the constable could see anything on the inside.  

Mohan opened the door, letting go of the leash, ‘Sir … the security officer are here,”. Lucky ran into the office.  

A familiar voice answered, “That bitch? Is she here also?”  

“Then what the fuck are you standing there for, Mohan? Bring them inside.” 

Mohan whistled at Constable Kalai and Nila, nodding his head towards the door. Nila’s heart was sinking, she was afraid for her life. Flashes of memories started to play in her head. The constable led the way, pulling her into the office. Mohan stepped in after them and closed the door.  

“The heroine!”, Ravi started to clap loudly, laughing at the sight before him.  

“There. I sent her.”, Constable Kalai grunted at Ganesh’s direction, pushing Nila forward towards them.  

All her fears were coming to life. A bare office with a few folder cabinets lined the walls, one big table stood facing the main entrance with two more smaller tables by the side. A long couch was placed along the wall.  

Ganesh was seated behind the big table, with Lucky standing between his knees, licking him. Viraj was sneering at her, sitting on top of the big table, swinging his legs, while Ravi sat on the couch, smoking a cigarette.  

“Hello, constable sir.”, Viraj smiled sarcastically, bowing towards the security officer officer, mocking him.  

NIla’s eyes were roaming around the room, trying to look for any manner of escape other than the door behind her. There was a bag on one of the smaller tables, the same bag that Ganesh had brought with him to the flat when the three of them first made their appearance. He uses it to bring along some toys that he likes to use while ragging the girls.  

“We are done, yes?”, Constable Kalai ignored Viraj, looking at Ganesh with annoyance.  

“Yes sir, constable sir.”, Ganesh did a mock security officer salute, giggling loudly. “But don’t leave yet, constable sir, we might need you later as well.” 

“For what?”, the constable was clearly annoyed.  

“Well, after we are done. Who is going to clean up and send her … well... whatever is left of her... home, constable sir?”, Ravi asked him, a quizzical look on his face.  

“You will be paid constable sir.” Ganesh spoke out again, “Don’t worry.”, waving him away.  

Mohan opened the door behind him, indicating for Constable Kalai to exit the office, then closed the door behind him. Ganesh patted Lucky’s head and the big dog slowly walked back towards Mohan, who picked up the leash again. Mohan stood by the door like a guard, still staring at Nila.  

Nila stood in the middle of the room, sweating profusely. She was scared. Her hands were trembling, eyes darting from one face to another.  

“Well, good to see you again, Nila.”, Viraj spoke out first to her, smiling widely.  

She remained quiet.  

“First and foremost, I would like to apologize for bringing you here so … suddenly.”, he laughed. “Did the security officer drag you out of your little flat?”, he looked at her clothes, shrugging at her appearance.   

“Viraj ... please … I am sorry. Really. It won’t happen again.”, Nila put her hands together, begging him.  

“We want to welcome you to ... well ... one of Gunda’s father’s many properties. I know it is not as comfortable as home, but it will do.”  

“Yes. We bring stupid bitches here. “, Ravi looked at her, “Bitches who don...” 

“Ravi, enough.”, Viraj stopped him. “You see, I had assumed we were done after that night. “, Viraj asked her questionably.” We left you safe and sound at home. In the comfort of your own bed...” 

“The buttplug, yaar? Did you bring it?”, Ganesh interrupted Viraj, laughing slightly.  

Viraj snorted, trying to hold back his laughter.  

“What? It was new, yaar. It’s expensive”, Ganesh continued, ignoring Viraj’s laughter. “Left a little creamy gift inside you as well. Hope you didn’t spill it when you took it out.”, he smiled. 

“Ignore Gunda and his fascination with toys, Nila.”, Viraj scratched his head. “Where were we? Yes. The safety and comfort of your bed. So, imagine our surprise when we were stopped by that idiot constable the next day. “ 

“Apparently, you had decided to file a security officer report?”, Ravi spoke out, “What were you thinki...” 

Nila could feel the rage building up in her, overshadowing her fear, she slowly took a step back, pointing a finger at them. “You …. you … bastards …. “, Nila could feel the tears running down her cheeks, “You came into my home … you humiliated me … in front of others … sexually assaulted me … tortured me for your personal pleasure … “ 

Lucky started to bark loudly at her. Viraj looked at Ravi and Ganesh, then back at her, smiling slightly. “We welcomed you to our college. With open arms I might add.” ‘ 

Ganesh chipped in, “I’m sure you had fun that night. By the end of it, you were moaning in pleasure.” 

“Pleasure?! I was in pain! “, Nila screamed at him. Lucky’s barking was getting louder, with Mohan struggling to hold onto the leash behind her. “You put things into me … inside me … you took videos and pictures ... “, Nila started to cry.  

Viraj laughed at her. “A one-night thing. We were done. We would have moved on and forgotten about you. The videos and pictures.”, he shrugged, “For … personal use.”  

“Humiliation? Imagine getting stopped by the security officer in the middle of the day. "Do you know who my father is?”, Ravi raised his voice.  

Nila stood there stunned. None of them felt any remorse. How could anybody be so heartless? So spoilt?  

“Which brings me to my next point. You owe us some money, Nila.”, Viraj smiled.

**End of Part 30.**

Fucking, Sucking, Cumming... nila doesn't like these, but fucking likes nila.. so its after her again and again
[+] 2 users Like tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
fucking fucking fucking .... i hate fucking ... i want to avoid... but... fucking likes me..
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2022, 01:55 PM)Johnnythedevil Wrote: fucking fucking fucking .... i hate fucking ... i want to avoid... but... fucking likes me..

Hahahahaa. I still havent watched KGF2.
Like Reply
(23-04-2022, 12:41 PM)tweeny_fory Wrote: Fucking, Sucking, Cumming... nila doesn't like these, but fucking likes nila.. so its after her again and again

You can't avoid getting fucked in Xossip bro. If not we will be writing fairy tales instead.
Like Reply
pls update next bro
Like Reply
KGF mania is hitting this thread.. hatf off to the author
Like Reply
**Part 31.**

“Mo ... money?”, Nila was speechless. ” What money?” 

“Well, due to your … bright idea of filing a report against us. We had to pay off some … how should I put this … we had to provide some monetary incentives to our two security officer friends who had brought you here. You know, to make it all disappear. Due to the concern of our family background, we could not take the risk of having a criminal record. “, Viraj answered her matter of factly. “I’m sure you understand.” 

Nila could not move; she was too shocked. They are expecting her to pay them back after everything they had done to her. No sane person would even think that way,  

Viraj jumped off the table, walking slowly towards her. “Of course, we are aware of your family background. Your poor father. Isn’t he starting to fall sick? Already begging for money to pay off your lawyer to fight for that little piece of land. Now his daughter … “, Viraj placed his left hand on her cheek. 

“Don’t touch me!”, She slapped his hand away, stumbling backwards. Lucky growled at her.  

Ravi lit up another cigarette, taking a deep puff, “Let’s just call her father bro. Might as well send him the videos and the pictures ...” 

“He will be so proud of the slut his daughter has become.”, Ganesh chuckled as he leaned back.  

Viraj smiled, a smug look on his face. “Our lawyer isn't cheap as well. One of the best. A large sum of money we had to spend because of you. What will your father do to pay us back?” 

“He might have to whore out your mother to make ends meet.”, Ravi sneered at her. 

Nila was burning. She could feel the rage burning in her. These rich privileged bastards, she was stuck. How could she fight back? Reporting to the security officer was what brought her here now. The dean? He took the opportunity to stick his cock into her as well, knowing she came from a slum. As a fucking nobody, what could people like her do? 

“So …?.”, Ganesh asked out loud. Lucky growled softly.  

Viraj walked behind her, the palm of his hand gently cupping her ass over her shorts, squeezing the flesh. “Think of this as a learning curve, Nila.” 

Nila could feel his breath in her ear.  

“Stupid bitch. What did you think was going to happen?" he asked her softly, his voice barely a whisper, “Did you think a village whore like you was going to get some form of justice?”, his grip on her butt cheek tightened, hurting her, “You had a good fuck. Probably the best fuck you will ever have. You should have just let it go and continue with your pathetic life. “ 

“I ... I can’t … pay …", Nila stammered, the gravity of the situation was starting to sink in. She was angry, fuming mad. But she did not know what else she could do, the ones she thought she could depend on were the ones that had betrayed her trust. The college, the security officer, they were all just chess pieces these boys could move to their will.  

“We know.”, Ravi responded, watching her every move.   

Ganeh stood up, slowly making his way towards the bag on the side table. His back was facing her, making her nervous. She knew that bag, it had all of Ganesh’s toys in it. What was he digging for? Her heart was racing. Nila hung her head down, staring at her feet. What could she do? Plead? Get on her knees and beg? She was getting tired of it. Tired of feeling so alone and helpless. Tired of all these men taking advantage of her.  

Her body jerked up when she felt a hand on her neck. Shocked when she saw Ganesh was standing in front of her, grinning widely. She felt a leather strap being tightened around her neck.  

“Whaa... what is this... “, her hands shot up, feeling the rough used leather as his fat hands went around her shoulder.  

“Gunda, is that Lucky’s old collar?”, Ravi asked, amused by his friend's antics. Viraj had taken his hand off her ass, taking a step back to allow Ganesh the access he needed. 

“No … no … please … this is beyond degrading ….”, Nila was frantic, feeling the leather collar finally tighten up as Ganesh buckled it on. Her eyes looked from one boy to another. She could hear Mohan laughing behind her.  

“You look great.”, Ganesh chuckled as he stood back to admire his handiwork. He pulled out his phone, taking a picture of Nila with her hands fiddling around the dog collar around her neck, trying to remove it to no avail.  

“Please … please … take it off … take it off … “, Nila started to cry.  

“You have the money?”, Ravi raised an eyebrow as he leaned forward from the couch, waiting for her answer. 

“No ... “, she whimpered, the feeling of defeat and dread overcoming her.  

“Then take off your clothes.”, he said. Nila heard Mohan take a deep breath behind her.  

---------- 

“What happened?”, Agilan looked at Kalai as he walked out of the warehouse towards the security officer car.  

“I sent her to them.”, Kalai shrugged, “They told us to wait.” 

“What? Why?”, Agilan looked annoyed. “We already did what was asked of us.” 

Kalai looked around, two guards were talking and laughing loudly close to the main gate, another taking a walk around the warehouse. He wondered what was stored in those boxes inside, although he was pretty sure somebody higher up the ladder was paid handsomely to look the other way.  

“They want us to send her home … after they’re done ... “ 

“Done doing what?”, Agilan’s interest peaked. 

“I guess we will find out later. The fat boy said he’ll pay us extra.”, Kalai grabbed a cigarette from the box on the car hood.  

“Maybe we can have a go after they’re done?”, Agilan laughed, tapping his holstered gun “I saw what you were doing in the backseat to the girl, you old bastard. We should have stopped in the fields. No one would have known.” 

Kalai chuckled softly, taking a long drag, “It’s been so long.”, he sighed, he could feel his cock itching, growing slightly in his pants as he thought about the girl’s pussy just now.” Too much of an unnecessary risk. They would have known. Furthermore, as fucked up as they are, I don’t want to step on their daddy’s wrong foot.” 

Agilan thought for a minute, “True …", he looking into the warehouse entrance, pondering what was going on inside. That old caretaker, Mohan and the dog were nowhere in sight as well. He must be inside, watching. “Ahh … I would have fucked that little bitch if given a chance …”  

Both the constables continued to wait patiently. The night was hot, the air felt heavy.  

---------- 

Nila heard Lucky growl behind her. The dog was big, big enough to rip her to shreds. The old man could barely hang on to his leash.  

“What did he say?”, Ganesh stood in front of her, his big stomach jiggling as he moved around. She watched him smile as he muttered his next words. “Take it off. ” 

“You need to understand, Nila. You belong to us now … “, Viraj said out loud. “Until we tell you otherwise, you will be treated as such. A slave. A whore. Whatever you want to call it, it's up to you. “  

“And if you don’t listen. “, Ravi waved his phone at her, showing her a WhatsApp screen with her father’s number on it.  

“Please … anything but that … “, Nila took her hands off the collar around her neck.  

“First, you will be punished for what you did. “, Viraj smiled at her, enjoying every moment he tortured her, messing with her mind. 

He slowly reached out; his finger flicked her nipple. “I won’t ask again. Take off your clothes.”

----------

**End of Part 31.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Part 32.**

“Ganesh sir, shall I wait outside?”, Mohan quipped from behind Nila, petting Lucky on the head. Realizing perhaps he was overstaying his welcome; he thought it's best to excuse himself. Ganesh, the second son of Sugumaran sir, always had a special place in his heart. He had helped to care for Ganesh at this very warehouse, the first property the affluent family had bought when they decided to dip their fingers into legal businesses.  

Ganesh was a young boy then, and Mohan, being one of Sugumaran’s longest and most loyal followers, was always granted the task of protecting the boy. Mohan was an old man now, unable to keep up with the younger men his boss hires, but was well taken of for his years of service to the family.  

He knew everything that went on here. From the sweet chubby boy he knew, Ganesh had grown up into a man, with his father slowly training him to take over his empire. But the boy had other interests, namely women.  

Mohan has seen a few girls enter this warehouse. Ganesh and his friends usually use the empty office for their activities. He does not know why these girls are brought here, but he has cleaned enough cum, sweat and tears off the floors to know what takes place once the doors are closed behind him. Today, he was inside a little longer than he expected. 

“No, Mohan ji.”, Ganesh replied cheerfully, “You can stay. Make sure nobody enters … and she doesn’t exit.”, he laughed 

Mohan continued to stand in front of the door, watching Nila. He never married, nor did he ever intend to. He loved women, young or old, it doesn’t matter. A hole is a hole. And this young whore standing in front of him definitely has some tight ones on her. Mohan smiled to himself, excited to watch what happens next.  

---------- 

“Viraj … please … “, Nila was sweating profusely. She did not want to remove her clothes again for them. Especially now, with that old man with the dog standing behind her, blocking her exit.  

Viraj was playing with her right nipple over her loose shirt, pinching the nipple nub with his finger and pulling it slightly. He liked it when they resisted, it made the game much more fun. Viraj held her nipple tightly with his thumb and forefinger, twisting it hard.  

“AHhhhhh...”, Nila shouted out in surprise at the pain. Her body bending downwards as she tried to remove his hand from her chest.  

“You thought you were smart, didn’t you?”, Viraj smiled as Ganesh grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. Her body hit his stomach with force, his grip was tight as he held her arms behind her, making her chest stick out towards the Viraj. Ravi remained seated, watching.  

Viraj bent low, slowly pulling down Nila’s shorts to her feet.  

“My, what a surprise.”, he laughed at her. “Were you in such a rush to come see us in jail, you forgot to wear even your panties?” 

“Did constable sir get a chance to fuck you before he brought you here?”, Ravi asked, amused. 

Nila twisted and turned, trying to free herself from Ganesh’s grip. She closed her legs as much as she could, trying to hide her pussy from everyone’s view, especially the old man. “Please ... please … stop...” 

“You have to be taught a lesson, Nila. You need to know your place.”, Viraj said as he grabbed her shirt and pulled it up to her shoulders, revealing her breasts to the office. Her firm C-cup tits lay bare, with her nipple hard from his pulling and pinching.  

Ganesh let her hands go, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her head back. Nila started to cry again, humiliated by having her body exhibited to everybody in the room. She felt Viraj’s hand on her stomach, slowly making its way down towards her pubic area.  

“We heard about your little … talk with the dean as well … “, he smiled. 

Nila felt her heart break. Did Dean Thomas tell them that she had gone to see him? Even worse, did he tell them about how she was spanked and fucked brutally in his office? Her mind was cloudy, Nila was overwhelmed by emotions.  

Two fingers slid between the folds of her pussy lips, she could feel the tip of Viraj’s finger graze against her clit, gently rubbing her. Her pussy was starting to betray her, a little bit of wetness was apparent, and Viraj noticed it as well as he slowly worked the finger into the little hole between her legs.  

“Did he enjoy you like we did?”, his finger went in deeper inside her, Nila could feel his knuckle touching her skin. Viraj slowly started to twirl his finger deep inside her, poking into her uterus. It was making her very uncomfortable. Little bits of her cream were starting to exit her pussy onto his fingers, dripping down onto her thighs. 

“Look at this bitch.”, Viraj said loudly, laughing at her. “She’s enjoying it. She must be thinking about the spanking Thomas gave her. Does it turn you on Nila?, he asked as the other two boys laughed. “Do you like being spanked?”  

“N... No … “, she did not enjoy it at all. In fact, she hated it. It hurt. Her ass was still sore from his beatings.  

“Don’t lie to me.”, Viraj laughed. He pulled his finger out, sticking it into her mouth. Nila could taste her pussy on her tongue. He pushed his finger down her throat, making her gag. The collar around her neck felt like a noose tightening itself onto her. The metal buckle dug painfully into her skin. “You’re so wet. You can taste yourself, can’t you?” 

Nila could feel her tears exiting her eyes as she choked on Viraj’s finger. Ganesh finally let her hair go, making her collapse on the floor. She could hear movement behind her. Ganesh was pulling his jeans off, standing there in his boxer shorts, the extra-large shirt he was wearing covered more than half of it. She remembered his thick fat cock. It wasn’t long, but the girth was even bigger than the deans.  

“Enough playing, yaar.”, Ganesh pulled her shirt off and threw it aside. On the couch, Ravi was already naked from the waist down, slowly stoking his cock while he watched his friends play with her, just waiting patiently for his turn.  

“No ... Stop … please … stop … “, Nila begged as she felt Ganesh grab her by the hair, pulling her closer to the couch where Ravi sat.  

“Come here, fucking cheap village whore.”, Ravi smiled at her, his black skinny cock glistening under the light from the precum on the pink mushroom head. He pulled the foreskin down, “Come suck my cock.” 

“No. I don’t want to … no. ..”. 

Ganesh pulled harder, bringing her face to face with Ravi’s cock. Nila’s scalp felt like it was on fire. She wanted to scream but Ganesh took the opportunity to bring her head down onto his friend’s meat. The tip of Ravi’s cock hit the back of her throat with force.  

Nila’s was waving her hands around frantically as she deep throated the black meat, unable to perform any form of oral, she could taste stale piss in her mouth as drops of her saliva started to drool out of her mouth. Ganesh continued to hold her head down onto Ravi’s cock.  

“Don’t break her yet, Gunda.”, Viraj’s laughed as he started to remove his clothes. “it’s still early.” 

The old man stood quietly in front of the door, watching everything with great interest. Lucky the big dog, lay on his stomach, snoozing, allowing him to loosen the grip slightly on the leash.  

Ganesh took his hand off her head as Ravi took over, walking towards his bag and dumping the contents out onto the little table.  

Behind her, Viraj brought Nila’s rear upwards to face him, smiling as he looked as her ass. He could see the rough sore skin from where Dean Thomas had slapped her. It made him even harder. He pushed her ass cheeks apart, taking a look at the dark puckered hole. This bitch really has an amazing ass, he thought to himself. But first, Viraj adjusted himself between her thighs, rubbing his cock between her puffy pussy lips. It felt so warm and wet and inviting.  

He had considered paying Nila another visit alone even after their first night so he could have her to himself, but the situation was such. He had to share again. It’s fine, he thought to himself. There will be other sluts next semester.  

Nila was struggling to breathe again, trying her best to take in little gaps of air from her mouth. She was grateful Ravi had a skinny girth. She felt Viraj behind her, his hard cock head rubbing against her pussy lips. She could feel her hole slowly expanding as Viraj slowly pushed his cock into her.  

“Mmphh....”, Nila tried to shout with Ravi’s cock in her mouth as she felt his shaft enter her. Viraj bent his body forward, pushing her arms down as he fully entered her. Ganesh stood near the small table, watching with a smile on his face.  

“Ahhhh... you still feel as good as you felt that night.”, Viraj moaned as he slowly started to move his hips. Thup. Thup. Thup. The sound of his flesh hitting hers started to echo inside the room. Ravi held her steady, allowing his friend easy access to her pussy.  

“Mmph...mmm...”, Nila continued to struggle, being spit roasted between two cocks inside her.  

“What are you doing, Gunda?”, she heard Viraj ask Ganesh as he slowly started to increase his strokes.  

“Preparing her asshole for me, yaar.”, he laughed as he held a huge thick studded buttplug in front of her eyes. To add insult to injury, there was a long brown tail on the other end. Nila screamed into Ravi’s pubes. Bucking her body as hard as she could to try and escape. She knew that plug was going to tear her ass apart. It was too thick, small bumps filled the surface of it for friction. Even Ganesh’s cock wasn’t as thick as that. He turned on a little switch, a soft whirring sound could be heard. “See, it even vibrates. Got this flown down from the States.”  

“It’s too fucking big bro.”, Ravi laughed as he watched Ganesh bend to spread Nila’s butt cheeks further apart. Viraj had stopped moving, his cock still snug inside her warm creamy pussy. 

“What can I do? The dumb bitch left the other one at her shitty flat. This is the only one I have left.”, he shrugged. “Or else I can’t fit.” 

“Hold her steady, yaar.”, Ganesh said as he got down on his knees beside her. Nila was crying hard, sobbing into Ravi’s pubic area. He did not let her head go. The cock in her mouth was rock hard. Nila’s face was wet, her eyes wide in fear.  

“MMMMMMMMpphhhhhhhhh!!!!!”, Nobody paid any attention to Nila’s muffled screams.  

She felt the black rubbery tip touch the entrance of her anus. Both Ravi and Viraj held their breath as they waited for Ganesh to plug her.

**End of Part 32.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
good going
Like Reply
**Part 33.**

Ravi could not hold himself back any longer. Nila’s warm mouth and tongue were driving him to the edge. He watched as she cried, her tears and saliva dripping down onto his thighs, her lips wrapped around the base of his cock. He tightened his grip on her head, her muffled screams turned him on even more as Ganesh push the big tailed butt plug into Nila’s dry asshole.   

“MMphhhhh...Mmphhh...”, Nila continued to try to scream. She shut her eyes, barely holding on to her consciousness as her anus widened. The thick rubbery studs around the toy dug into the walls of her little rear hole as Ganesh continued to force it into her.  

“Hurry up Gunda.”, Ravi moaned loudly, “Push your fucking toy in.”   

“Just a little bit more, yaar.”, Ganesh laughed as the tip finally reached the outer rim of her anus. The long brown tail hung loosely on her butt cheeks.  

Viraj looked amused as he looked down at the Nila’s as. “She looks like a dog.”, he laughed as Ganesh joined him. Viraj grabbed the tail, using it as a handle, he slammed his hips into her. Thap! Thap! Thap! Plowing into her pussy as hard as he could.  

Nila’s jaw was starting to get numb. Viraj’s cock was still hard inside her pussy and now, her asshole was stretched and filled. Every hole was stuffed. Viraj grabbing the tail as he fucked her pussy was making the end of the plug dig deeper into her.  

“I’m going to cum.”, Ravi moaned loudly. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling it downwards so that she could not move as he released his load into her mouth. Nila gagged as his thick cum started to spurt out down into her throat.  

How much more can I take? she thought to herself. Her body has been used and abused multiple times these last few days. Every man she had met had laid a hand on her. She felt disgusted, angry and confused as to how it had come this far.  

“Swallow, stupid bitch.”, Ravi looked her in the eye as his cock continued to deposit more of his cum into her mouth. The bitter taste of his cock leaving a nasty aftertaste on her tongue as he pulled her hair up, releasing her mouth from his shrinking thin cock.  

Nila moved her body slightly away from Ravi’s legs as he got off the couch; she was still in her doggy position with Viraj continuously riding her from behind.  

“My turn.”, Ganesh laughed, excited that there was a hole available for him to stick his cock into. He was on his knees, watching both his friends getting serviced. He wanted to wait to have her to himself, just a little while more for the plug to stretch her asshole enough for him to comfortably put his fat cock in there.  

Back in the flat that night, he had used the metal plug, which was relatively smaller than this one to prepare her anus for his cock. But both Viraj and Ravi had a go at her rear hole first before him, which made him annoyed. This time, he was going first. It should be easier this time around, even Dean Thomas managed to stick it in there without any assistance. But mainly, he wanted to try out this new toy, and Nila was the first victim.  

“No .. no … please … enough …", Nila moaned into the cushion, she was defeated, tired. Her jaw was sore and numb, her throat dry. The taste of Ravi’s cum is her mouth was making her want to vomit. She needed to rest. 

Thap! Thap! Thap! Viraj paid no mind to everyone else, he was in his own world, enjoying the creamy tight hole his cock was buried in. Her body jerked forward with every thrust. 

The couch creaked as Ganesh parked himself where Ravi was just moments ago. He had pulled his boxers off, the thick fat cock swinging in Nila’s face.  

“Mohan ji, bring us some drinks.”, Ganesh said out loud as he slowly stroked his meat, looking at Nila’s cum soaked lips. “Come, doggie. Time for your second meal.”, he chuckled as Nila heard the door behind her open and close. 

---------- 

Mohan was not surprised by the events that were taking place inside the old run-down office. He has had his share of fun, usually with his friends. The occasional village girl who found herself in the wrong place at the wrong time would be forced to satisfy all their needs. It had been so long since he had seen a beautiful young girl get ravaged.  

He quietly walked towards the pantry, with Lucky in tow. He did not want to leave Ganesh sir’s dog in there with them just in case the big Dobermann interrupts them while they are conducting their activities. The dog was bored, yawning occasionally seeing as nobody was paying any attention to him. Perhaps he could let Lucky go free to roam outside for a little bit, Mohan thought to himself. But the two constables were waiting at their car, and the dog seemed uncomfortable with their presence.  

Mohan was surprisingly hard, adjusting his cock in his pants as he opened the old beat-up fridge in what was supposed to be a makeshift pantry at the corner of the warehouse. He grabbed a few bottles of beer, even one for himself, and walked back toward the office.  

What a stupid girl, Mohan shook his head. He was listening quietly to the conversations that took place. Did she really think she would get any help from the authorities? She should have just accepted what had happened to her and moved on. She wasn’t the first one to be brought to the warehouse, and she probably would not be the last.  

---------- 

Ganesh waved his fat black mushroom head at Nila’s face. “Come on, doggie.”, he stroked her hair, ruffling it slightly.  

The humiliation by these boys was constant. She could feel her mental health deteriorating, her mind breaking into accepting that perhaps she was just a stupid village bimbo. Why was she here? What could she possibly do to help her family?  

Ganesh held the base of his cock, slowly rubbing the fat mushroom head against her lips. The boys were used to sharing girls, so it didn’t matter that Nila still had Ravi’s cum on her lips. Her body was rocking back and forth from Viraj’s hard pounding. He could see the furry tail sticking out between her rear mounds.  

He was going to make this bitch his personal cum dump, he thought to himself. Ganesh’s pulled her hair, lifting up her face. He smiled as he watched her grimace in pain, her mouth slightly open. Perfect. He thought. He forced his cock into her mouth, making her eyes pop by the sudden intrusion of his fat cock.  

“Make it wet, doggie.”, he moaned as he pulled her head lower down onto his shaft. The mixture of warmth from her mouth, her saliva and Ravi’s cum was welcoming. “Make it wet so I can stick it in your asshole.” 

Nila’s mouth was stretched, trying to accommodate his meat. It was so thick, she struggled to move her tongue around on the inside. In her mind, the faster he was satisfied, the quicker he could remove it from her. She moved her tongue, sliding it against his pee hole, hoping to tease him into coming early so he would skip fucking her ass.  

No such luck. Ganesh was rough. He did not care for tongue teasing. He wanted to watch her choke on his cock. He grabbed her head, holding it steady while he started to pump his hips into her face, throat fucking her. Nila felt his pubic area hitting her nose with such force she thought her nose was going to break. The thick cock slid in and out of her like a machine, the head hitting the back of her mouth angrily. It hurt so much.  

Ravi took out his phone to start recording, aiming it closely towards Nila’s face as she choked. He made sure none of his friends' faces could be seen, prioritizing her body. He enjoyed being behind the scenes. His phone was full of such videos of all the girls the boys had ragged and fucked. Every task they were required to do. Every humiliation they had to endure.  

“Ahhh, fuckkkk.... “, Viraj moaned loudly as he stopped moving. Fuck this bitch, he thought as he came deep inside her pussy. Viraj had learned his lesson the first time, when he had impregnated the maid's daughter. He was smarter now, he made sure to always have morning after pills with him at all times. He will stick one down her throat after they are done using her. But for now, he was going to make sure she gets used enough to make up for her stupidity.  

Viraj pulled his cock out, watching her pussy excrete his cum onto the floor. Her pussy lips were red and puffy from the pounding. He watched as she tried to clench her asshole, only to be obstructed by the thick buttplug that Ganesh had inserted into her.  

“Take a video of this, Ravi.”, he laughed, “I’m sure her father would love to have a copy for himself.”  

Nila felt the stream of Viraj’s cum gush deep inside her, but she could not be bothered, her face was being squeezed by Ganesh’s big hands as he continued to fuck her mouth. The cruel fat fucking bastard, she cursed. Her jaw was numb, her mouth tired of being stretched wide open continuously. Just cum already, please, she prayed.  

“Are you done, yaar?”, Ganesh asked as Viraj moved away from her rear end. His beady eyes shining with excitement that he could finally have his turn.  

“Finally...”, he laughed as he took his cock out of her mouth. Nila gasped, taking in deep breaths as the fat mushroom head finally exited her. She rubbed her jaw, trying to find her voice. She was so thirsty; her throat was so dry. Ganesh slapped his cock on her cheek a few times, wiping her own saliva on her face.  

“Your ass is mine, bitch.”, he chuckled as he slowly pushed himself off the couch.

**End of Part 33.**
Like Reply
pls post more
Like Reply
wow what a exotic and erotic ride...
for nile in the farm house, i think its just begining....
wondering what the whole night has for her...
still 3 lunds (mohan and constables) waiting for their deep exploration
Like Reply
That's the way to increase sexual tension in a story and make it exciting with every update. I think Nila needs at least two more updates and three more dicks are waiting for their turns hungrily.
Keep it up!!
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply