Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
Beast n kgf can wait , it's dhikas time now ?? thank you for d update bro . Not yet read I'm sure its gonna rock
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Oh wow very hot and worth the wait.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply
Wowwww unexpected and hot update bro , dhika is shedding away her shyness and getting into the game and with next day being holiday for them hope this takes a new twist and turn and make them move to the next level and waiting to see some hot shopping episode of dhika with d twins , keep rocking
[+] 1 user Likes hotmariner1512's post
Like Reply
(13-04-2022, 01:47 PM)hotmariner1512 Wrote: Beast n kgf can wait , it's dhikas time now ?? thank you for d update bro . Not yet read I'm sure its gonna rock

I suggest just go for KGF only.. Beast was waste banana
Like Reply
What a 'beast' of an update. We the readers can't appreciate you enough. Amazing story and writing skills. Only one more day left of the Swiss trip. Should be another amazing update.
[+] 1 user Likes dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Dhika is opening up slowly but surely. Bobby is full of surprises. Bantu has good control over his lust but Bobby sometimes loses control but its good to see he stops when Dhika asks him too. Just shows its just isn't lust that is driving them. There is love and lots of respect for Dhika hidden behind the superficial lust. Should make up for an interesting read when that love takes over after the lust subsides.
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Wow
No words for your narrative skil the best part is no fucking but so much teasing wow good story line up
Waiting for teasing update
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Can this guy be banned from this thread please. Annoying the readers and ordering the author. No forum manners
[+] 3 users Like sanju4x's post
Like Reply
Awesome update. . .extremely.!
[Image: BBC939-CC-B36-F-41-FC-82-E6-EA2-B2763117-F.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 
[Image: oqtox.jpg]
Like Reply
Choto will be the first person to penetrate her and drink her milk and juices. Once he starts the game, Raj, Bobby and other will get their chances.
Like Reply
Poor twins did not even get a chance to drink milk from dhika. The trip is a big disappointment.
Like Reply
Mind blowing update bro...
Like Reply
Wonderful writing but dont loose the plot or else you will get the writer block

I hope we will be able to see wonderful moment

clps clps clps clps 

MY Stories

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA

3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Like Reply
Nice seductive update. Hoping you will take it to next level in the next update
Like Reply

Aftermath...

Dhika got down from her bed with very subtle movements, not wanting to wake up Bantu and Bobby who were now sound asleep. Going into the washroom, she shed her top and bikini and cleaned her cum coated naked hips.

Dhika: blushing,....  ohmyy how much did Bobby cum.....

Dhika changed into a nice pair of matching inners and a white shirt, and went to bed in between the twins. She didn't really want to wear the shirt, but still she wore it, and buttoned only one button right at the center of her breasts. She was now full well enjoying sleeping without any pants or skirt. 

[Image: 038e72bf8911d83dff042b812fe9b149.jpg]

Sometime well past midnight, Dhika woke up and saw both boys sleeping with one of their legs each on one of her naked legs,...... and Bobby had his hand on her stomach with one finger inside her navel,.... and Bantu had his hands under her one boob, pushing it up,... His one finger was on top of her boob, dangerously close to her stiff nipple......

Feeling their hard cocks poking her thighs,............smiling, she hugged them and closed her eyes.........

+++++++

.............Continued  Heart
[+] 12 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
wow.. awesome.. waiting for more..
Like Reply
The art of writing ... People learn by you... Still no hard sex and you tied story strongly... I just come here to see your update ... Really you are the bahubali inthis forum
[+] 2 users Like key0878's post
Like Reply
Wow
The night before swizz she just teased her panty, now she's comfortable with only her innerwear on, infront of the twins

Dhika has come a long way indeed!!
Nice build up.
[+] 1 user Likes Olduser1456's post
Like Reply