Romance Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction
NEW STORY POSTED PLEASE READ COMMENT ON THE SAME

Hi friends got an old story which I liked very much. This is a wonderful story and again this not my story I don't know its written by whom.

But all the appreciation goes to the real author.

My Name is Aryan .I am a tall, handsome bachelor 26 yrs of age and live in Mumbai in a flat on the 6th floor. The flat is provided to me by the software company for which I work. I had furnished it tastefully as I am paid very well by the company. Next to my flat lives Yash, a 25 year old man who is also working for some MNC. Over the past few months we had become quite friendly as he was also a bachelor and we shared almost the same timings. We used to hang out on our off days or shared a drink sometimes. I maintain a well stacked bar at my flat with choicest liquor. We share the same tastes but he was not as well paid as I am.

He then got married three weeks back. I went to his marriage which was a simple affair with family and few friends invited. The girl was from Gujrat and her name was Pooja. Now Pooja was the kind of girl anybody could fall for. She was exceptionally beautiful, 20 years of age, fair, about 5ft. 5” slim, medium hair, big innocent eyes and a figure to kill. She had medium sized boobs about 32-33”, slim waist about 25”, and a beautiful ass. Her smile was infectious and when she laughed, there was a tinkle in her voice with a set of perfect teeth to add to her beauty. I thought, Yash is really a lucky guy to have her as a wife. He introduced me to her as his best friend and she talked to me sweetly for some time before getting busy with marriage party.

Now after the marriage they went to Goa on honeymoon for about a week. When they returned back, I helped them with moving some things to the flat. Yash also sought my help in furnishing the house as he liked my choice and trusted me completely. After few days I hosted a dinner for them at my flat and ordered an exotic cuisine complete with Veuve Clicquot imported Champagne . Both were dressed casually for the occasion. Yash was in jeans and T- shirt while Pooja was dressed in a knee length lemon green summer-dress that accentuated her beautiful figure to perfection. She looked stunning and very sexy. I asked Yash to open the Champagne and he obliged readily. I offered both of them some champagne. At first Pooja declined politely, but after some insistence from me and Yash, agreed to try some. We had a beautiful time with all three of us loosening and laughing. Yash became a little tipsy after a few drinks.

He was always like that. I think he was a beginner or an occasional drinker and had much less stamina than me. He cracked a few lewd jokes which made Pooja a bit uncomfortable but as the evening wore on she also started enjoying the company and also had a few innocent but naughty jokes to tell. We had a good dinner with some Red Lambrini the Italian red wine and by the time we finished Yash was feeling sleepy. He lay down on the sofa in my drawing room and started watching TV. Pooja helped me in clearing the dishes and I built quite a rapport with her. I asked about her career plans and she replied that after finishing her BCom she planned to study MBA. Probably the wine was taking its effect, she also became quite free with me and teased me about my bachelorhood and why I didn’t get married.

I told her that I was not as lucky as Yash and said that I will have to wait a little longer to get a life partner as beautiful as her. She smiled shyly to this and continued doing the dishes. She complimented me on my tastes and appreciated my choice of exotic things in my flat. When we came back to the drawing room we found Yash in deep sleep and snoring lightly. We both laughed and Pooja tried to wake him up but he was in a deep trance. I asked Pooja to let him stay there and said that I would send him back as soon as he woke, but she replied that she was afraid of being alone in the house and asked me to help her in picking and leaving Yash to their flat.

I agreed to this and took one of his arms on my shoulder and kept my other arm on his back while pooja took his other arm and did the same. Both mine and pooja’s arms were touching on Yash’s back. I felt an electric sensation at the touch of her soft skin but she was oblivious to all this. Yash was quite heavy so we had to partially drag him to his flat. She opened the flat and the taking Yash’s arm again helped me drag him to the bedroom. As we were laying him on the bed, I saw the most wonderful scene of my life. Pooja was bending and adjusting Yash on the bed. Behind her was the dressing table with a full length mirror (which I had chosen for them).

As I was getting up after laying Yash down on the bed, I saw that Pooja was still bending, apparently making Yash comfortable on bed. One of her knees was on the bed and other foot on the floor. I could see down the top of her summer dress. Her perky firm boobs were seen clearly on the top of her green demi bra. They were milky white, blemish less and as I looked further I saw that her summer dress had risen up at the back and I could see the creamy flesh of the back of her thighs in the mirror behind her. I immediately had a hard on. She was not aware that I was looking as she was also slightly tipsy and she continued to adjust Yash, giving a pillow under his head. I pulled Yash slightly towards me on the other side of bed, so that she had to bend a little more to reach him. I saw that her other foot was also now off the ground and her dress had ridden up some more. I could see the top of the back of her milky thighs but the dress still covered her sexy ass. The heavenly scene was short-lived as she started getting up, I pretended to adjust Yash some more, but she said that she could manage from there.

She thanked me profusely smiling showing those lovely teeth and as I started to leave she shook my hand and again I felt an electric current pass through me. I held her hand a little longer, slowly massaging her fingers and wished her goodnight like a true gentleman and said if she needed any help anytime she could rely on me.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Meanwhile as the days passed my friendship with my next door neighbor grew stronger. We regularly had outings together and I too started mild flirtations with Pooja whenever I got a chance. She did not seem to mind as she thought of me as nothing but a good friend. Then one evening I got a phone call from Yash in my office. It was Friday and I was planning to call it a day early. Yash called to say that he needed to go to Delhi urgently as he had to accompany his boss. He said that he would be back by Sunday and requested me to take care of Pooja as she was still quite afraid to be alone. I suddenly felt a strange stirring inside me. Like a true friend I assured him that he need not worry and that I would see to it that Pooja was well looked after. He thanked me and said that he owed me one for that and hung up. I reached home at about seven and took a leisurely bath. I then called Pooja on her mobile and said that we will have dinner together. I asked her about her preference in food and she said Chinese would be fine. We agreed to meet at 8:30 at my flat. I now started planning a special dinner with my lovely neighbor.

I took out my best Grey Goose Vodka bottle, took out best crystal vodka glasses, and some fine scented candles. I then carefully ordered sweet and sour prawns, chicken dice with walnuts and some fried rice from Blue Dragon a ******* Chinese restaurant. I specifically ordered the dinner to be brought hot at 10:00 . Then I put on some soft romantic music on my home theatre system and waited for Pooja.

At about 8:40 there was a ring of my doorbell and I felt that familiar stirring in my groin. I opened the door and was stunned by the breathtaking sight in front of me. There she was standing in front of me in a beautiful casual orange dress which reached just upto her knees. She had tied her hair in a single pony tail and looked like an angel in soft makeup. The animal in me wanted to eat her there and then.I was brought out of my trance by her sweet tinkling voice and she said hello. I mumbled my hi and invited her inside. She came inside and sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs elegantly. I sat on the sofa by her side and made a light talk, asking her about her day and telling her about mine.

She seemed a bit apprehensive and said that she had never been alone at a new place anytime in her life. I tried to calm her by saying that she need not worry about a thing as I would be just next door and she could call on me anytime she wanted. I assured her that I would appear before her like a “Genie”. This made her smile and relax a little. I asked her what she would like to drink. “Coke” she said. I laughed and replied I do not keep that stuff at home as it was harmful for health. “I keep only healthy beverages at my home”. I replied. She said “what’s so healthy about wines and champagnes?.”

“They keep you young, bright and happy” I replied. She laughed in her inimitable style. I then brought out my Grey Goose and the glasses and poured both of us a drink. She asked me to keep hers light. I agreed and handed her the glass. She said she’s never had a vodka before. I said that she would simply love it. “Cheers!” I said. “Cheers” she said shyly. She took one sip and coughed a little.
“How’s it” I said.
“A little strong but nice” she said “but I like the glasses better”

The conversation shifted to various topics, none of them serious and soon after three reluctant drinks she was enjoying and laughing. “Dance” I asked. She agreed coyly. I took her hand and put my left arm on her waist and started dancing. She was a good dancer and I maintained a decent distance so that she was not alarmed. Also I was afraid that if she came any nearer, she would brush against my ever growing cock. Finally at the end of the song I gave her a nice twirl and she elegantly swirled keeping her other hand on her waist. As she twirled, her dress started flying a little and I got a glimpse of her creamy flawless thighs. She immediately smoothened her dress with her hands and laughed shyly. I bowed and clapped my hands.
“You are a lovely dancer” I said “where did you learn all this?”
“I took some lessons when I was in school” she said.

Just then the doorbell rang and noticed the time was 10:05 . I then remembered the food I had ordered. I opened the door and sure enough it was the delivery boy from Blue Dragon. I took the food, paid for it, thanked and tipped the boy and closed the door.

I went to the kitchen to bring out dishes. Pooja came after me and offered to help lay down the table. I thanked her and said she need not trouble herself as I would only take a minute. But she was adamant and started laying the dishes on the table. As she was laying the table& humming to herself, I eyed her beautiful ass from the kitchen. “Oh God! How would she look in the nude”
I thought. “Yash You Lucky bastard”
“My God! How much have you ordered?” she remarked
“I don’t want Yash to think that I starved you while he was away” I said jokingly

I lit the perfumed candles on the table and brought out Claret from the bar.. I then dimmed the lights a little.
“How much variety of liquor do you have” She asked
“A man has to have some indulgences in life” I replied, “besides I do not drink much, only when I have some chosen company that I have a few drinks”
She smiled shyly and said “ Do you want me to get drunk? I Have never had any alcohol in my life until I got married. Then Yash asked me to try some champagne in Goa and that was my first time.”
“Everything has to happen a first time dear ” I said, as I poured her the drink.
“First Chicken or Prawns?” I asked. Chicken was her weakness and she promptly asked for the former.

The food and wine were delicious with the candles sending out exotic sensual fragrance and the music adding beauty to the scene. Outside it had started to rain.
“I wish Yash was here” she said.
“Why?” I asked “are you afraid of me?”
“Don’t be silly” she said lowering her eyes. “I only mean he would have enjoyed it”
“Do you think I would go to all this trouble for that ass” I joked and we both laughed. “Seriously how did you like the food?” I asked
“Truly amazing! I have never been treated so beautifully in my life” she replied. She sounded a little tipsy. For a moment our eyes met and then she lowered hers.

I started picking up the dishes and she started to get up to help me, but her feet felt a bit wobbly.

“I Think I have had too much. If I do not go now I think you would have to pick me and leave me to my flat as we did to Yash the other day” she said.
“It would be my pleasure” I replied making a poker face, and again we both laughed. Her tinkling laughter exiting me.
“Coffee?” I asked
“So you drink coffee too! I thought you were only into wines and vodkas” She said smiling. “But no thanks I would better be going as the coffee would keep me awake the whole night and that is not a very pleasant thought when I am all alone”
“What are you afraid of” I asked “Ghosts?”
“Aryan please, don’t scare me”
“Just remember I am next door. Anytime you need me just call.” I said
“I will Remember” she said still apprehensive
She smiled and gave me her hand to shake. I took it tenderly, massaged it and brought my lips down and kissed it.
She was pleasantly surprised as was evident from her wide brown eyes.
“Goodnight” she said and went towards her flat. I continued to stand on my doorway making sure that she reached inside safely.
“Lock and secure your door carefully” I said “ and Sweet dreams”
She smiled, waved to me and closed her door. It was 11: 45 PM .

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply
I was unable to sleep for a long time as I thought about my sexy neighbor. I really wanted to make love to her. I wanted to make her feel like a princess and knew that she would love the way I would treat her. I thought what an ass I had been to miss such great opportunity of having her when her husband was away. I felt no guilt what so ever as I was obsessed with Pooja’s beauty. Meanwhile the rain outside increased into a thunderstorm & I lay there thinking of a plan to get her into my bed. I thought, I still had one day as Saturdays are off in our company. As I lay there thinking of seducing my beautiful neighbor, there was a powerful thunderclap outside and suddenly the lights went out.

“Damn” I thought as I knew it would become stuffy and humid and I would have to sleep without AC.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I saw my illuminated watch. It was 1:45 AM .
“Who’s it?” I asked picking up my flash light and going to the door.
“Aryan please open the door” said a very scared voice “Its me, Pooja”

I immediately opened the door not realizing that I was in my boxers and vest.
“What happened?” I asked her.
She looked very pale and frightened.
“Can I come in?” she asked pleading. She was nearly in tears.
“ Oh sure” I replied “ Please come in”
“I’m very scared Aryan. I am afraid of dark and also I don’t like thunderstorms”
“You don’t worry, the lights will come anytime and storm will subside soon” I replied.

Secretly I was wishing just the opposite.

I took her to my drawing room and asked her to be comfortable.
“I will bring some water for you” I said .
“No! please , I mean I will come with you. I can not stay in dark.” She said
She followed me to the kitchen, I took out a bottle of cold water from refrigerator and gave it her.

She took a few sips and we went back to the drawing room. It was pitch dark save for the light from flashlight which was also not very bright. She was walking in front of me and then only I realized that she was barefoot and wearing a short yellow negligee, that reached just upto her mid thighs and from what I could see in that light, it was a bit diaphanous. It was probably a gift from Yash. I saw that lovely ass swaying from side to side as she walked and I could see a hint of lemon or light green panties through that nighty.

I immediately started getting horny again. She seemed completely unaware of her state of partial undress and seemed really frightened.
“Aryan I am really very scared and I can not go back . There is no light in my flat and I am frightened of these thunderstorms.” Pooja said tearfully clasping her hands in her lap. She was sitting at the edge of sofa.

“Don’t worry dear” I said, “You can stay here for as long as you wish.” I then sat down besides her on the carpet. From the position that I was sitting, her milky white thighs were very near to my face and I could smell the soft fragrance of some lotion .
“ I sure wish Yash was here” she said.
“Calm down please” I said taking her hand in mine. “Lights would come any minute now”

But as the luck would have it, the storm only grew stronger and light supply was not restored.
“ I am afraid, this doesn’t look so good” I said . “Why don’t you sleep here? You can sleep in the guestroom.”
“B…But Aryan, you see I can’t sleep alone” she blurted “ I m…mean I will not be able to sleep. Can’t we just stay here ?”

I smiled and massaged her tender fingers.

OK! I said, you relax here on the sofa and I will keep awake here with you.
She seemed so grateful. “You are so caring. I don’t know what would I have done without you” she said

I helped her in lying down on the sofa. She looked so innocent and sexy in her short nighty. My hand accidentally touched her thigh. It was so soft and tender. Ah! What would I give to have her in my bed? But I did not want to take her without her wish.

As she closed her eyes, I got the courage to look at her completely in that dim light. Her angel like face was calm, hair spreading on her shoulders, her boobs were rising and falling slowly with each breath. I could make out a hint of nipple through her thin nighty and deduced that she was not wearing a bra. The nighty had risen on her thighs and it now covered only upto her upper thighs. Any further and I would have been able to see her panties. Slowly she started to go into deep sleep. Probably the relief, tiredness and alcohol were taking their effects. She started snoring softly. I too closed my eyes and tried to control my emotions.

Suddenly there was a very loud thunderclap, as if a bomb had exploded nearby. Pooja screamed loudly and suddenly got up from the sofa. The flash light had long gone dead and it was pitch dark.
“ Aryan Aryan… Where are you?” she sounded very frightened.
I woke up with a start and in the dark tried to reach for her. I caught hold of her waist and the said “Pooja calm down, I’m here”
She suddenly came into my arms and put her face on my shoulder, gripping me tightly.

Her boobs were pressed against my chest and I could feel her nipples poking through her thin nighty. Fear certainly had made them quite stiff. I put a hand on the back of her head and ruffled her soft hair. She was literally shaking. I could feel my cock hardening. I tried to move away.
“Oh! Aryan I’m scared. Where’s the torch? she said
“I think the batteries have gone out, but don’t worry , I can light some candles” I said
“ No, Please don’t go…….” she said

At that moment I could not control myself and I gently brought my lips down to hers and started kissing her. She seemed shocked, and tried to move away, but I tightened my grip and started kissing her deeper. She pushed me back a little
“A…Aryan pl……please, What a..re you doing” she said
“Shhhh… be quiet Pooja I have wanted to do this since the day I have seen you. I’m just crazy about you.”
“Ar… Aryan pleeease do not do it. We should not do it.”

I sealed her protests with my lips and again started kissing her passionately. At first she resisted trying to clamp her mouth but as I started caressing her neck, her resistance seemed to fade and she let me have my way. First I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked on them. She started to moan a little. Then I tried to open her mouth and pushed my tongue inside her sweet mouth. She opened her lips a little and my tongue felt her teeth and suddenly her mouth opened and my tongue could feel hers. Ah it was a heavenly feeling. Her tongue met mine and now I was kissing her more deeply ,sucking at that beautiful tongue of hers.

“aaaaa………hh , Aryan pl….eeease, we should not be doing it.” she said
“ Relax darling, and enjoy this lovely moment.” I said

As I kissed her again, she started cooperating more and more. She also let her tongue roam in my mouth searching for mine. Probably the lack of lights, the rain and alcohol were making her loose her inhibitions. Slowly my left hand wandered below her waist and I gently rested it on her gorgeous ass. She stiffened somewhat, but I continued to caress the back of her neck with my right hand and started kissing her soft ear lobes.
“AAA…………….HHHHH, Aryan”.

Gently I caressed her ass cheeks from above her nighty, then moved slowly moved down to the hem and moved my hand inside her nighty from below. I moved my fingertips gently over the baby soft skin of her thighs up until I felt her soft cotton panties. She stiffened a little but then relaxed and I continued to feel her up. I wanted to go very slow as I not only wanted to enjoy every second of this wonderful moment but also did not want to scare her out of this trance.

Slowly my hand traced the outline of her panties, caressing the soft flesh by their side before reaching inside and cupping her soft ass cheeks. She whimpered “Aaaa…hh”.

My right hand now moved from her neck to her side and I slowly traced my path towards her left boob. She was now very hot, moaning slightly and kissing me with passion. Ever so slowly my hand reached her left boob and I traced my fingers around her nipple, which by now was like a hard knob. I slowly massaged her soft boobs ,which only heightened her pleasure.

“ooo..hh please Aryan, please st.....op, ple….ase don’t go further aaaa…hhh” she said.

But I was in no mood to listen. Besides I knew that she was also horny and only her modesty and values were keeping her from going all out. Today I was determined to break all her resistance and show her the way she deserved to be loved.

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
Slowly I laid her down on the carpet and lay down besides her. I started to kiss her again on her lips. She put her arms around my neck and bent one knee. With my right hand I reached the hem of her nighty and slowly lifted it to her waist. I then went down and started kissing her toes, taking one at a time and sucking on them.

“Oooooh nooo… Aryan, this is so beautiful…..” she whispered

Next I traced my mouth upwards on her elegant sexy legs towards her thighs. There was not an ounce of fat on her body and her skin was flawless. Kissing her thighs slowly I reached upwards till I reached the crotch of her panties. I could smell the love juices flowing from her pussy and soaking her panties. I kissed her pussy through her panties. Her juices were like sweet nectar.
“Ooh you are soooo sexy my sweet darling.” I said.
Hooking my fingers around the waistband of her panties, I slowly peeled them off her. She sighed loudly. “No Aryan Please don’t.”
“Relax baby, just relax and forget about everything except this moment. Enjoy! This is just the beginning” I whispered.

She helped me by lifting her hips off the ground. I pulled her panties all the way down, took them off and gently kept them aside. Now I wanted to eat the dish lying in front of me.

I moved my lips to her thighs again. This time I parted her legs and started licking the inside of her thighs. Slowly and ever so slowly I kissed the supple flesh, kissing, licking , biting and moved upwards. Pooja was in total ecstasy now. She was writhing and moaning on the floor.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaa…………hh! Aryan” she whispered. An occasional bolt of lightning would light up the room momentarily and in that light I appreciated the beauty of her body. She was lying on the floor, legs parted slightly, her nighty bunched up at her waist and her juicy little pussy exposed, as if pleading to be eaten. She had her eyes closed and her hands were clasping the edges of the carpet. Ah! What a scene.

“Thank you God for this” I thought and again plunged into the job at hand.

Slowly I moved upwards till I reached her bare pussy. I deliberately went around it , not even touching it as I wanted to heighten her pleasure and wanted her to beg me to take her.

I reached upwards, pushed her nighty up and reached her belly button. It was small and cute like a teenagers and looked very sexy on her flat tummy. I put my tongue in it, and she moaned aloud. “Oooooooo….hh God , Nooo….oooo!”

Again I sucked there for some time then moved up. I went straight at her lips, kissed her wildly. By now she was like a hungry animal, she was past caring and immediately put her tongue in my mouth. I helped her up to the sitting position and took the hem of her night in both hands and started to take it off. She lifted her arms over her head and the nighty was off her in no time.

Just then the lightening flashed and I could see my princess in full naked glory for a second. She looked like an angel, so innocent, so beautiful, so vulnerable and incredibly sexy. My cock was trying to burst through my boxers. I then put her right arm around my neck , held her back with my left arm, put my right arm under her knees and lifted her up from the carpet. She was incredibly light and felt like a soft feather in my arms. I then took her to my bedroom all the while kissing her, and lay her down gently on my king sized bed.

“Wha….t are you going to do, Aryan?” she asked innocently, slightly frightened.
“Let me love you my darling, …….let me love you to my heart’s content and let me show you what you truly deserve.” I whispered
“ I kn…..ow this is not right, b……ut I can’t stop now. Please take me Aryan. Please love me like I never have been. Pleeeeease show me the heaven. Aaaah” she whispered.

I had got my green signal. I immediately took off my vest and boxers. My cock sprang free, happy to be in fresh air at last. It stood proudly in all its 9 inch glory. I saw her innocent eyes go wide at such a sight. Probably Yash’s was much smaller than mine. She immediately closed her eyes probably trying to ready herself for my monster’s onslaught, but I had other plans for her….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
I lay down besides her and took her in my arms. I gently lifted her off the bed and made her lie on me. She put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me passionately. Her hard nipples were poking on my bare chest. I gently dropped my hands to her ass and started kneading it softly. Her ass cheeks were supple and very soft. Despite the heat and humidity, I could feel goose bumps on her skin. Probably she was still apprehensive. As she continued to French kiss me & I felt heat radiating from her soft pussy on my crotch. I continued caressing her ass cheeks, slid my fingers in the crack and reached her pussy from the back. She stiffened immediately. I gently lay her down on the bed again and started my exploration. I took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it slowly.

“Aa..h this feels so lovely Aryan” she said

As I sucked her nipple, my other hand was busy fiddling with the other boob.. It was so soft and my palm could cover almost whole of it. I took turns sucking at each of her nipples and moved downwards, kissing on my way down. I reached her juicy pussy, the ultimate destination. Although I could not see it in dark but could feel that her pussy was perfect in every sense. It was completely bare with not even a hint of pubic hair around it. The pussy lips were tightly closed like a virgin’s and only the slit could be felt between those soft lips.

“Oh! so lovely” I whispered.
“ Do you like it?” she asked
“ I love it baby. Shaved? I asked
“ Waxed” she replied shyly, smiling with that inimitable tinkle in her voice.

That explained its extreme softness. What the Poor old Yash is missing, I thought.

I gently licked her pussy slit slowly taking each lip in my mouth and sucking. Her juices were flowing more freely now. They had an erotic aroma and tasted so sweet that I wanted to lap her dry. I gently pried open her pussy lips with my fingers and felt for that small knob of hers.

“No! not there Aryan Pleeeeeease” she cried.
“don’t you like it?” I asked
“It …It….s not that. I have never been kissed there before” she said.
“What an ass**** that Yash is. He doesn’t know what he is missing. Good for me” I thought
“Relax darling, there has to be a first time for everything. Let me show you the paradise” I said

I nuzzled her pussy before opening her pussy lips and started flicking her tiny clit which was now poking out through its hood. I took it between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. That’s when Pooja had her first orgasm. “Aaaaaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! I ‘m coming Aryan Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!” she cried out aloud. I continued sucking on her nub and she started grinding her hips and raising them to meet my tongue. At last her thunderous orgasm subsided and she lay there panting.

“Tha…..t was heaven” she said “ I have never had it so good in my life”
“wait till I am finished” I thought.......

I had a raging hard on by now. I wanted to enter her and fuck her like I had never done before. But I wanted to arouse her again. So I got up from the bed and started to walk out.

“ What happened? Where are you going?” she asked ,suddenly scared again.
“I’ll be back in a sec. princess” I replied. I walked out, felt my way to the bar, opened it and took out my best "La Grande Dame” the famous wine which had costed me a small fortune. On the way back I took two martini glasses from the kitchen and walked back.

Pooja was sitting huddled on the bed , her legs folded and arms around them.. As soon as she saw me she got down from the bed, ran towards me and hugged me. Her naked flesh sent shivers down my body and my cock responded immediately by getting hard again.

“Why did you go?” She asked “ I was so scared”
“You don’t have to worry about a thing darling” I said “Come lets celebrate.”
She smiled “You are incorrigible. You will surely make me an alcoholic”
“I do not want to wake up from this dream, so let’s enjoy till it lasts” I said

I opened the wine and poured some wine in one glass. She put her hand out to take it from me but I shook my head.
“You will have to wait for your turn baby” I said softly.
She seemed a little surprised. I walked to the bed with her by my side, my arm comfortably on her waist.
“Close your eyes” I said,
“What are you going to do now?” she asked apprehensively.
“Shhhhhhhh… don’t ask questions. Just trust me and do it. Close your eyes now” I said
She did as she was told. I took out a handkerchief from my drawer, made a blind fold out of it and conveniently tied it around her eyes.
“Aryan please, tell me what are you going to do?” she said
“ shhhhh. Trust me” I whispered.

I led her to the bed made her sit on the side and stood facing her. I took my glass near her lips, “ drink it!” I said

She tentatively took one sip. She must have loved its mint flavor as she immediately brought her mouth forward for another sip. I let her have another sip. Then I put my cock in that filled glass of wine and took it near her mouth. Her mouth was groping for another sip from the glass but found my hard 9 incher laced with the finest wine near her sweet lips. Her lips touched my cock and sucked at it. At first she was surprised at the change of consistency but suddenly it dawned on her, what I was upto and she immediately pulled her head back.

“You naughty rascal, now I know what you are upto” she said laughing,but sounding annoyed.
“ This poor little thing also wants to have some fun” I said laughing
“ Little!” she exclaimed. “ This is the largest monster that I have ever seen”
“So, how many have you seen besides mine and Yash’s?” I asked
She smiled shyly “You are too bad Aryan. First you seduce me to your bed, then you make me feel like I’m in heaven, then you introduce me to this monster and ask me how many monsters I have seen.”
“Don’t be shy dear you will also love HIM once you know him, just make him feel good” I said
“I……… I don’t know , I’ve never done it before” she said pleadingly
“Remember, there has to be first time for every thing” I whispered…….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
After a bit of cajoling she gingerly caught hold of my cock with her delicate fingers. “But it’s too big. I can’t even take half of it” she exclaimed nervously

“At least you can try. You might surprise yourself.” I said smiling.

Slowly she brought her soft lips near the tip of my cock and kissed it tentatively. She obviously was new to all this and this added to the beauty of the moment. Imagine a young nubile, lovely, newly married girl, sitting stark naked in the bedroom of her husband’s best friend, trying to suck on his cock, blind folded, in a dark stormy night.

“Just use your mouth, ..no hands” I said. I wanted her to search for my cock in the dark with only her lips.

I again dipped my cock in the wine. She brought her lips forward but missed her mark by a few inches, and my cock touched her smooth cheeks. She tried to correct her aim the next time, opening her lips a little more and I deliberately moved it to the other side, so she missed again.

I laughed and she made a face as if she was annoyed at such teasing. At last she could not take it any longer and caught hold of my monster with the fingers of both hands and took it in her hot little mouth.

I was truly in heaven. Her little mouth felt so hot and delicate that I almost came there and then. Only, years of Yoga exercises, helped me in controlling my orgasm. Besides I did not want to scare the little thing too soon, as perhaps she was not ready for it as yet. She was looking so sexy and innocent trying to suck a cock …..probably for the first time.

She could take only about half of my cock in her mouth and tentatively sucked it. I was kneading her lovely boobs with my palms as she sucked and licked my cock.

“aaaah….. this is so lovely Pooja, c’mon take some more.” I said
“ I’m trying darling but its really very big” she said. She kept on sucking and licking as best as she could.
I knew I was ready to come any time now, so I gently pushed her away. It was Showtime.
“Now lie down on the bed” I commanded. She gently did as she was told.
“Can I take off the blind fold now?” she asked
“Not now Jaan, just wait a little more.” I said

I made her comfortable, felt her pussy once more. It was completely wet mixed with her sweat and juices.
“Open your legs darling” I whispered.

She looked apprehensive at the thought of such big cock entering her delicate pussy, but she complied, ……slowly opening her legs for me to have access to her love hole.

“Do you want me to put on a condom?” I asked
“No! …..er…. I mean there is no need. I ‘m on pill” she said shyly.
“Fantastic !” I said
“Please be gentle Aryan” she pleaded
“Don’t worry I will be..” I said

I gently opened the love folds of her pussy and put the head of my cock near her vaginal opening.

As I pushed inside, I found her to be extremely tight, just like a virgin. “ I think she has not had much of a cock since marriage. What a shame Yash” I thought

I kept on pushing and withdrawing gently, (her juices helping me greatly.) till I buried inside her to the hilt.

“ Mmmm……Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!, p..lease Aryan, slowly………..Ooooooooohhhh ! Yes Aryan yes put it in completely. Yes …. Ah Yes…I’m totally yours …….. Ah! I looooveeeeeeee you.” She moaned.

I increased my tempo and was now pounding her faster. Her tight love hole taking my cock completely. Her fingers dug on my back and she wrapped her legs around me clasping me tightly. With my free hand I removed her blind fold and looked at her beautiful face.

Her eyes were closed and she was in total ecstasy. Writhing,….. moaning, ……..pleading “Yes darling Faster…… faster…..aaaaaaah.” she cried, until we both could no longer hold on .

“I’m coooming darling” she moaned
“ Me too princess, …….aaaah! I love you”

And we both had a simultaneous earth shattering orgasm. I emptied my whole load into her wet pussy and she kept on massaging my cock with her love muscles till the last drop was drained. I fell on her and remained inside her till I was soft. Her chest was heaving after such intense session. Her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath. Then I lay down by her side and took her in my arms and kissed her on her lips. She was still in trance, eyes closed, breathing heavily.
“This is my best ever!” she whispered slowly.
“Mine too”. I said smiling. “You are an angel”
“I know, we should not have done this, but…….” She began, but I cut her off by another kiss .
“Shhhhhhh. This is no moment to regret but to enjoy while it lasts.” I whispered keeping my fingers on her lips. She smiled and took my finger in her mouth and gently sucked it.

We remained in each others arms, naked…, kissing,…… talking,……… laughing. I made love to her two more times that night, more slowly this time, until finally sleep overpowered both of us and we slept in each others arms, calm and content, oblivious to the surroundings…….to the storm……to the rain……..

I already had made my plans Saturday. It was going to be a long day with my princess. I had planned another surprise for her……….

[b]Sunil an office Peon[/b]
Like Reply
We slept peacefully together and were so tired that I did not wake up till late in the morning. As I woke up, I felt that the night had been a beautiful dream, but then I felt the soft flesh of my sexy neighbor besides me and knew that the dream was still to be over. She was sleeping very calmly on her side apparently very tired. I decided to admire her naked beauty in some light now. Although the blinds were drawn in my room but the light was filtering from outside and I could clearly see the naked angel lying besides me. She was lying curled up on her side facing away from me, so that her lovely back and ass was visible to my hungry eyes.

She had the most delicate back I had ever seen and that beautiful, supple, fair ass was without a blemish. Nestled between her asscheeks I could also see her bare pussy lips peaking out as if teasing me. I could not resist touching them now that I could see them in full glory. As my fingers flicked her pussy lips, she turned in her sleep and settled comfortably on her back.

For a moment I was afraid that she was going to wake up, but she was fast asleep. She had kept one arm over her eyes and the other was near the pillow. I could see her soft boobs rising and falling with each breath and for the first time I noticed that she had small pink nipples over her glorious mounds.

As my gaze shifted downwards I saw the sweet triangle of her crotch, comprising of her totally bare pussy lips with small slit in between. Her pussy seemed just like a little teenagers, completely devoid of any hair and very tight. Her legs were parted slightly with one leg bent slightly at the knee comfortably resting on the bed. That was a heavenly scene and I knew I would never get a chance to see it again. So, I decided to keep it permanently in my memory. I took out my digital camera from the side drawer and started taking few pictures of this lovely nude angel in her sleep. I took them from some distance using optical zoom as I did not want the flash to wake her up. She did not even stir during the whole photo shoot. Now I had the material to keep me busy when I would be lonely at night. By now I had a raging hard on and I did not want to waste anytime, so I immediately went for the job at hand.

I kept my camera back and climbed on the bed and went straight at her pussy.. I started licking the soft flesh slowly. It was a bit salty, probably from her sweat and juices of last night’s adventure. She started writhing, slowly at first and then started moaning softly. “mmmmmm……mmmm” she moaned “ wha…t are you upto?” she asked sleepily.
“Just testing whether u are ready for me” I replied softly
“Haven’t you had your fill darling?” she asked.
“I can never have my fill of you” I replied and continued sucking on her pussy. She also started to get horny again as her love juices started flowing and she started grinding her hips. “Now‘s the time to put my plan into action” I thought.

I got off the bed, took her up in my arms and picked her up from the bed.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked alarmed
“You should at least start trusting me now. Remember, I protected you from the ‘demons’ last night” I said smiling playfully

I walked up to the door of my bathroom with her in my arms and pushed it open. I took her inside and gently lay her down on the padded floor. I then turned on the lights. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of my bathroom. It was probably the most luxurious bathroom she had ever seen. It was fitted with a beautiful circular whirlpool Jacuzzi bath on a raised platform, a personal shower compartment enclosed in frosted glass, a stylish toilet seat and world class electronic faucets( modern day terminology for taps), a vertical cabinet at one corner for clean towels and small elegantly styled cupboards on the walls, for toiletries and other items. It was one of my favorite places in my flat so I had spent quite a lot of money in designing and completely revamping my bathroom. I had used special towel material as padded carpets, which could soak any amount of moisture. I had even placed a small wine cooler near the Jacuzzi, so that I could enjoy my drink while I relaxed in my bath. There was also a small book shelf where the latest magazines and books were kept neatly.

“ Wow !” she exclaimed truly overawed by the sight. “It is the most beautiful bathroom that I have ever seen. You sure have royal tastes Aryan”
I kept admiring my lovely nude neighbor “In order to treat a princess, you have to have royal tastes” I replied.

She blushed at my comment and suddenly as if aware of her nakedness, tried vainly to cover her boobs and pussy with her hands.
I flashed my most charming smile and said “Brush your teeth and fresh’n up till I make arrangements for the bath. You will find a new brush in the cabinet above the faucets”
“But I don’t have any clothes here. What will I wear after the bath?” she asked nervously, still trying to cover herself..

“Trust me darling, I will take care of everything” I said. “I will be gone a few minutes, just fresh’n up and I‘ll be back soon” In my mind I had a naughty plan
With that I went out of my bathroom and closed the door gently.

I went to my drawing room and looked at the sofa and the carpet where I had enjoyed Pooja’s sexy body the previous night. It still looked like a sex scene there, with her short yellow nighty lying bunched up on the carpet and nearby her lemon green cotton panties lying carelessly. I picked both the garments from the floor. Her nighty had a soft and smooth texture to it ….most appropriate for her silky smooth skin. I then felt her panties with my fingers. They were also of a very good quality….. Soft cotton material and then there was “Snoopy” the famous cartoon character printed on the crotch. ‘ Victoria ’s secret’ the label on waistband read.

“Lovely taste Pooja” I thought. Then I brought them near my nose and smelt. They still had retained that wonderful fragrance of her sweet and salty pussy juices.
“Oh! What would I give to be in your place all the time, Snoopy” I thought.

I took both the garments to my cupboard and placed them neatly inside. I could still hear the water running in the bathroom and deduced that she must be taking her time. I decided to give her some more time in privacy; after all she was going to have a long day ahead.

I then went to the other bathroom in my guest room to freshen up and rehearse my plan……

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
After freshening up, I went straight to my bed room and on the way took some Ice from the refrigerator. I walked up to my bathroom and gently opened its door. There in front of me was one of the loveliest sight I had ever seen. I saw Pooja standing on one of the steps that led up to the Jacuzzi whirlpool, and trying to fiddle with the knobs of the tap, probably trying to open the faucets. She was humming slowly and bending over to reach the knobs. I could see her cute ass shaking and moving slightly and her lovely pussy was playing peek- a- boo with my eyes. I stood there transfixed and didn’t move for some time enjoying the scene in front of me. She obviously had not heard me opening the door. I gently moved towards her, put down the ice slowly on the shelf and stood behind her.

“Looking for something?” I asked softly.
“Ooouch! Oh my God!” She turned looking scared. “You sacred me. I nearly had a heart attack”
She saw me smiling and immediately blushed trying to cover herself.
“I haven’t taken my bath yet.” she said lowering her eyes “Why don’t you be a good boy and wait outside till I’m finished.”
“Hey! Don’t break my heart. I was planning to show you my bathroom.” I said.
“I’ve already seen it. It’s breathtakingly beautiful. Just tell me how to open this tap and then I will manage” she asked
“That’s why it’s important that I remain here. There are so many gadgets here that I do not want you getting lost.” I said innocently. “Just get into the Jacuzzi and it will turn on itself” I lied.

She looked curiously at the Jacuzzi. “Automatic?” She asked.. I nodded.
She quickly climbed up the steps and slowly lowered herself in the Jacuzzi tub. As she looked around expecting the water to start flowing, I was smiling to myself looking at that innocent girl.
“It’s not working” she said.
“Let me check it out”, I said playfully and I too quickly jumped into the Jacuzzi besides her. Immediately I pressed a knob and dialed the whirlpool speed to medium.

Instantaneously there was a gush of water from the faucets and Pooja gave a small shriek. The water started rising in the tub and I looked at her.

“You are very wicked Aryan. You sure know how to take advantage of a girl”. She said, blushing , smiling and lowering her eyes.
“Hey! I was just helping a damsel in distress like a true gentleman.. I would never think of taking advantage of a young naked girl who happens to be my best friend’s wife.” I said mischievously.

She immediately turned pink. Her small nipples were standing proudly on her lovely boobs. She had strategically placed a hand between her legs and raised the knee of one leg to prevent me from seeing her pussy. She obviously wanted the tub to fill fast, so that she would be safe from my ravenous eyes.

I smiled, slowly crawled near her and took her in my arms. She reluctantly came in my arms and closed her eyes. I settled myself against one of the walls of the tub and made her sit between my legs with her back against my chest. She was still somewhat inhibited and couldn’t meet my eyes. I lifted her chin with my fingers; she closed her eyes gently, probably resigning to her fate. She knew that I would have my way and possibly she too was in no mood to let this dream end, so she gently parted her lips and waited for me to kiss her.

I brought my lips down upon hers and touched her rosy little lips. They were luscious and I tenderly sucked on them.

“ mmm……mmm “ she was moaning. Again our tongues met and we started kissing passionately. Our tongues were roaming freely in each others mouth and we remained lip locked for what seemed an eternity. I flicked a switch near the wall and a soft romantic CD started playing. Another flick of the switches and the lights dimmed and the scene was ready for another of my erotic love session with my sexy neighbor.

She was leaning on my left shoulder, slightly turned towards me. My mouth was locked on hers as if wanting to drink every ounce of nectar from her lips. With my right hand I was teasing her nipples, holding them between my fingers …pinching them slightly till they were rock hard. They looked so beautiful standing above her small, light pink areolas.

“Mmmmmm………..mmmm” she whimpered. I then traced my hand downwards in the water towards her pussy. Her legs were parted slightly and my fingers immediately found their destination. I pried open her pussy lips and reached for her clit. I rubbed on it for some time with my fingers…. flicking softly, till she was grinding her hips. I then decided to increase her pleasure.

I reached for the ice cubes on the shelf and took one in my fingers. Pooja’s eyes were closed, so, she did not know what I was up to. I took the ice and started rubbing it on her clit. She immediately felt the coolness and opened her eyes looking surprisingly in my eyes. As our lips were locked, she could not speak any thing. I calmed her with my eyes and continued kissing her ever so deeply. She relaxed and started enjoying the pampering. I rubbed the ice on her clit till the ice cube melted. I then took another one and slowly reached for her pussy hole. With my index finger I tried to enter her vaginal opening. It was very tight and after some finger action I was able to insert my index finger in her. I then released the ice from my palm to my fingers and tried to insert it in her pussy hole.

“Aaaaaa…..hhhh!” She cried out in pleasure.

With her right hand she caught hold of my cock which was also fully awake by now, and started massaging it gently. Meanwhile I dived below to take her nipple in my mouth. I wanted to eat every part of her ……..and drink every drop of juice that her body had to offer……..

I suddenly stood up and exited the bath, jumped down the steps and took out a chilled bottle of Krug 1996 vintage Champagne from the wine cooler and entered the bath again. Krug 1996 is unique in the sense that it is an eccentric champagne that first caresses the senses with its rich aroma, firm texture and full, ripe flavors, then dramatically explodes into jubilant freshness, rich, radiant gold illuminated by slender streams of bubbles. I had saved it for my birthday bash, but what could be a better occasion to enjoy it, than now, ……in the most sensuous company of my lovely neighbor. She looked at me with that innocent naughty expression. I kept the bottle by the side of the tub and gave her my hand indicating her to get up. She took my hand and slowly stood up in the Jacuzzi tub, holding me to keep a firm footing.

She looked heavenly, all wet coming out of that tub. The water reached up to her mid thighs. Standing there I looked into her eyes with raw hunger in my eyes and brought her closer till her boobs were crushed on my chest and my dick was caressing her belly. She put her arms around my neck. I kissed her again, ………..my hands now roaming on her asscheeks, …..caressing …….groping …….. feeling her supple flesh. Then I led her gently to the edge of tub and made her sit on the broad rim. She sat there uncertain what was coming next. I then took the bottle of champagne gave it a long shake, peeled off the golden foil and opened the cork in one go.

“Pop!” the cork went flying hitting the wall and the bubbly started flowing. I turned the bottle mouth towards Pooja and sprayed her with the most exquisite champagne. She closed her eyes and put her arm out to try prevent me from soaking her. But I kept on shaking the bottle and spraying the bubbly liquid on her .

“Aryan’, please …… please don’t.” she begged me
“Hey! The champagne has just got lucky touching your glorious body darling” I said. The golden liquid with froth flowing down her body made her look like an innocent , gorgeous mermaid……..just out of water.

I then went to work. I started licking her body from top to bottom, licking at that cool skin of hers which was now laced in champagne. “Ah! What a divine feel”. Her skin had developed goose bumps, partially out of being soaked with the chilled champagne and partially at my licking it off….. I slowly reached her boobs and licked her nipples. The champagne had never tasted so good. The nipples turned hard again as I licked and sucked at them. . .…..I gave her the bottle
“Take a sip” I said.
Shyly she put it to her lips and took a sip. She closed her eyes as if enjoying the feeling. As I reached her belly button, I asked her
“Pour more champagne on yourself baby” I wanted to enjoy the two intoxicants simultaneously…… her body and … the vintage. Reluctantly she poured some champagne between the valley of her boobs and slowly as it tickled down to her bellybutton I sipped it on her flesh. “Ah ! what heaven.” Then I moved down to her bare pussy lips and again started licking and sucking more. Meanwhile Pooja had also started to move her hips as she sipped some more of the bubbly. I took the bottle from her, took a sip of champagne, put an ice cube in my mouth and went down on her, sucking her beautiful clit. As the champagne and ice touched her sensitive clit, she had an earth shattering orgasm.

“Aaaaaa…..hhhhhh! ………Aaaaaaaa……hhhh! Aryan I’m….. cooo……ming Mmmmm…..mmm . she moaned in pleasure.

She bucked her hips and I continued to suck her clit. At last her orgasm subsided and she lay there panting. I then stood before her, my 9 inch friend was ready for some action. She had one look at it and decided to treat it. She took my cock in her fingers and started sucking it lovingly and gently. She was much improved since last night and was a good learner. She tried to take most of it in her mouth without gagging and after a few tries could get about three fourths of it in. she licked….sucked…..kissed and even put some champagne on it before taking it in her mouth. She continued to suck my cock for sometime till I almost died of pleasure and was ready to come.

I picked her up and asked her to lean against the tub. She got up and turning away from me, put both her hands on the edge of Jacuzzi, her arms stretched. Her ass was in the air and lovely pussy lips were enticing and inviting me. I caught hold of her hips and put my monster on her pussy hole and entered her without any difficulty. “aaaaahhhh!” she whimpered. She was so well lubricated and wet that she also did not feel any pain. I started fucking her doggy style, increasing the tempo of my strokes and she again started moaning

“Faster….. faster Ah…..ah……ah…. Aryan…. Faster. Take me….take me please……..”

I increased my strokes inside her…… pounding her …...teasing her….. and soon we both neared our climax.

“Ooommmh…….Aaahh, I’m coming ..princess, ….. I ‘m coming….aaaaaahhhhh” I cried and came with full force inside her. My cum filling her juicy pussy to the full. She also shuddered as had another thundering orgasm.

“aaaaaa….hhhhhhh Aryan I’m yours” she moaned in pleasure.

For eternity we lay there enjoying the feel of being one. Then slowly I took out my cock from her pussy and turned her towards me. She looked intoxicated and came immediately in my arms. I kissed her on the lips and made her sit down in the tub in the water and lay down besides her. The jets of water were tingling every part of our naked bodies as we explored each other once again …….kissing,……..licking,………sucking……..biting till we both were spent.

Then I washed her body slowly, soaping and cleaning every part ……. her back…..her ass………….her thighs ……. legs……….her feet……...her boobs and…….of course her lovely little pussy.

She in turn reciprocated by cleaning me, washing and soaping my back, ass and legs. She then cleaned my flaccid dick carefully, soaping it and washing it lovingly. It in turn responded to such pampering, and started stiffening up..

“You are a naughty boy” she said playfully to my dick. “Don’t you ever get tired?”
“It’s going to have lots of rest once you are gone, so let it exercise a little lest it becomes rusty of disuse”
“I won’t let it get rusty……..ever” she said mischievously and kissing it softly.
I gave her a quizzical look,.. She blushed and I left it at that…..

After the bath we had a lengthy shower together and then I took out my king sized fluffy towels from the cabinet and carefully dried her up and myself.
“What will I wear now?” she asked
I took out a bath robe from the cabinet and gave it to her.
“This will do for now until we think of some thing else” I said.

She immediately put it on and tied it tightly; glad to be wearing something again in front of this hungry, horny neighbor little realizing that she looked sexier now. I also put on a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

“I’m Famished……” she declared. “Will you not offer me any thing to eat?”
“Sure I will darling or Yash would think that I starved his sexy little wife” I remarked. We both laughed and went out to the kitchen……….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We both went to the kitchen. It was 12:45 PM . No doubt she was famished. I looked around, deciding what to make. Meanwhile Pooja lifted herself on to one of the empty slabs in kitchen, found a banana and started eating one.

“What will my princess like to have for lunch?” I asked
“Any thing that can be made fast, otherwise I’m going to eat you” she replied biting another piece off that banana.
I bowed my head. “I’m at your service your highness; please eat whatever part of me you find delicious. Though the way you are eating that banana, I can guess which part of me you would like.” I said mischievously.

“You naughty rascal!” she shouted, smiling and threw the banana skin at me.
I caught it expertly and threw it in the waste bin.
“ Ok ! I can make Pasta with vegetables and of course I have the wine to go with it.” I said
“Till when will your stock last? The way you are wasting your most expensive wines, I doubt they will last long” she said with a twinkle in her eyes.
“Wasting!” I exclaimed. “I couldn’t have used them more sensibly even if I wanted to. And don’t worry about the stock. Even if you give me company every day and we drink twice the amount we have drunk till now, it would take another six months for the stocks to deplete. ”

She laughed with that inimitable tinkle.

I meanwhile went about the kitchen, cutting vegetables, putting water on the cooking range and making Pasta. We talked, laughed and cracked few jokes until conversation shifted to Yash’s return. She was looking at the floor, her feet hanging in the air, making nervous movements. She did not realize that the bath robe had fallen open at her thigh and her creamy little thigh was again exposed for my pleasure.

“How will I face Yash after all this?” She asked softly still looking at the floor.

I quickly went to her side, lifted her chin gently and looked in her big innocent eyes.

“Don’t ever be guilty, especially when your heart was into it. Enjoy it like a beautiful dream till it lasts and then forget completely about it. We may have done something in the heat of moment, but don’t ever feel violated. Trust me it was such a pure thing and such a beautiful setting that even the God himself could not have written the script any better.” With that I kissed her on her lips and hugged her tightly. She seemed to forget her worries and hugged me back.

“I shall never forget these moments spent with you Aryan. You surely know how to treat a lady” she said.

We were brought out of this spell by the sound of water boiling. We both laughed and I quickly went about trying to save the Pasta from burning.
I lay down the table while she busied herself with binging wine glasses.

“That’s like a good girl. Now do some thing better and go to the bar and bring a wine of your choice.” I said.

“B….but I don’t know anything about the wines” she pleaded.
“Anything you choose will be fine by me.” I replied assuring her.

I saw her walking tentatively towards the bar, her ass swaying seductively from side to side. She reached the bar and opened it. She seemed astonished at the variety of liquor in that bar,.. all imported. She spent some time looking at the wine cabinet and picked up the Gevrey Chambertin 2000, the famous French red grape wine. It was one of my favorites.

“You have an excellent taste sweetheart” I complimented.

“I don’t know one from the other, but I found the bottle attractive” she said smiling innocently.

I opened the bottle with wine opener and poured it in both the glasses. I raised the toast and said “To this lovely dream, with my beautiful and sexy neighbor. Cheers!”

She blushed, smiled and raised her glass “To the most exquisite lover of my life” She said “cheers”

We both had a sip and then I started serving the pasta in one plate. I had kept only one plate on the table.

“Where’s your plate?” she asked surprised.
“Can’t I eat from yours?” I asked as if hurt.
“Of course you can darling” she said trying to appease me.
“Then let me treat you” I said.
“OK! Luv , treat me.” She said laughing.
“Come and sit on my lap” I said sitting on the chair.
“What? Are you serious?” she asked surprised.
“I’ve never been more serious” I said making a poker face.

I then extended my hand, she took it, lowered her eyes and I gently pulled her closer till she was standing in front of me, the knot of her robe teasingly close to my face. But I resisted the temptation, gently turned her and pulled her on my lap. She was blushing deeply. I took a fork and picked up some pasta and brought it near her lips. She opened her mouth and took it in. I then picked her wine glass and asked her to take a sip. She seemed angelic, sitting on my lap, sipping the wine eating gracefully out of my hand …….so innocent……so sexy.

“Hey! I am hungry too” I said, after she had finished more than half of the plate. “Oh! Soooooo..Sorry darling” She said lovingly. She picked up the fork and brought the pasta near my mouth. I took a bite and we both laughed. She looked at me with adoring eyes and I could see love and passion in them. Slowly she brought her lips close to mine and kissed me, gently at first and then more passionately.

“Oh! I love you Aryan….. I love you so much.” she whispered. This was the first time in more than 16 hrs when she had taken the first step. We continued to kiss more deeply and my cock responded by getting hard again. I could feel the heat radiating from her crotch through the robe. This time around I waited and did not do much as I wanted to see how far she would go, without my taking any proactive role…….

She continued kissing me softly at first and then more and more passionately till we forgot every thing about ourselves……the food…….…..the wine……..and of course……the time.

She kissed me on my lips ,exploring the inside of my mouth with her delicate tongue, then went on to kiss my earlobes……….biting…….licking…….sucking, going further down to my neck and again kissing and biting……all the time sitting in my lap with arms around my neck..

“I truly love you Aryan …I know I do.” She whispered in my ear. She was in total heat. “Oh! What would I give to be with you……….. always”
“Shhhh…..Don’t think too far ahead luv. Just live for today……….the present……now….” I said softly, putting my finger on her lips.

She again brought her lips on mine and sucked deeply. I responded and we remained like that, ……doing nothing but holding each other tight and kissing………just kissing……. forgetting completely that outside our cocoon, another world existed where we would be spending the rest of our lives. We might not even get a chance to touch each other in future so the only thing that mattered was today,…… the present………..NOW. We just couldn’t get a fill of each other and we remained there for infinity, till my aching cock was ready to burn a hole in my boxers. I then moved my hands down from her back to her hips only to find that her robe had parted completely at the waist. I put my hand gently on her creamy soft thighs and caressed them slowly with my fingers. Her soft skin exiting me and I moved up and up till her lovely pussy was at my mercy. I gently touched her slit……… she gasped.

“You should be familiar with my touch by now darling” I whispered.

“Oh! Aryan, you caress so gently and slowly that each time it feels…… so new” she said blushing.

She herself responded by stroking and massaging my dick through my boxers.

“Let me take care of my friend” she said mischievously and got off my lap on to the floor. She was bending in front of me standing on her knees and started to pull down my boxers.

I lifted my self slightly so that she could take them completely off me. As I sat back my monster was proudly standing up and pointing skyward.

Smiling naughtily, she took “her friend” between her delicate smooth fingers and started stroking it up and down……massaging and ..caressing it gently. Then without warning she brought her lips down on it and took half of it in her mouth. She sucked at it and started bobbing her head gently up and down over it, I nearly died of ecstasy .I threw my head back and started enjoying the sensations starting deep down inside me and exploding in my brain. She stroked it lovingly on the head……….. caressing it…….teasing it………..licking it……. and ultimately sucking it like a Popsicle, enjoying every moment of it. How she had gone from a young amateur innocent girl who was just finding her feet in sex, to an expert dick-sucker….. I could not imagine.

“Do you like it?” she asked smiling…with a twinkle in her eyes, as if reading my mind.

“I’m loving it baby……. Can’t you see how it is responding? It surely has taken to your tender care…….” I laughed.

She looked at my fully erect, engorged member,…..smiled and again went on about her job , this time doing it faster. She really wanted to make it happy. I put my hands in her hair, pushed her head towards my dick and cajoled her to take more of it. she responded by taking almost whole of the monster…… and I was ready to cum. She started moving her head faster and faster…….moving up and down….. till I could no longer control myself.

“Aaaaa…..hh I ‘m coming darling, …. I’m coming, …………move” I wanted to push her away , as I did not want to cum in her mouth. But she kept on sucking harder and harder, till I exploded and came in her lovely mouth. She kept on swallowing till the last drop was drained.

“I…it was heaven princess………just too beautiful. Why did you do……..it? I mean you could’ve taken your mouth away.” I said looking in her deep innocent eyes.

“Why? I was not about to leave “my friend” in distress, besides I also wanted to taste something other than wine.” She replied smiling naughtily.

“I bet, you’ve never done it before” I remarked

“Remember, everything has to happen first time” she said laughing, mimicking my style.
I laughed, ruffling her hair and kissed her wet lips.

She got up, kissed me on the cheek “Wait here, I will be back in a minute” she said and excused herself to the wash room, leaving me to sober up a little and reflect on this incredible day…….

Sunil an office Peon
[+] 1 user Likes vijay321's post
Like Reply
By the time she was in washroom, I got up, put on my boxers and started clearing the dishes. I looked at the half empty wine glasses, “perhaps some other time….”I thought.

After tidying up I sat down on the sofa and waited for her to return. It was only for few minutes that she was out of my sight but already I was missing her………. I did not want to waste even a single moment while she was with me……..

Suddenly I heard one of the doors open and out she came humming sweetly. She looked more fresh and cheerful and was still wearing that robe. As she walked, swaying slightly, towards me I could see her pretty thighs exposed through the gap in the flapping robe. I wanted to see further up but she had tied the belt more securely now.

“Aryan I need something else to wear. I can’t remain in this robe forever” she said, sitting by my side on the sofa.

“I also don’t want you in this robe.” I said smiling “It’s shielding all your beauty from me. Why don’t you take it off?”

“Aaa ha ha ha! Very smart. I will not be fooled this time” she said teasing me “I need my clothes. By the way where are the ones that I wore last night?”

“What were you wearing last night, honey? It was so dark that I didn’t see anything” I said teasing her back.

“I was wearing a nighty and……….” She stopped midway, blushing a little.

“And………?” I asked innocently.

“You very well know what I was wearing.” She said turning red. “You are the one who took them off.”

“But darling, it was so dark that I couldn’t see any thing” I said making a poker face… now enjoying myself thoroughly at the expense of this sexy girl. “Besides I was more concerned about you than your clothes.”

“But where are they?” she asked…now lowering her eyes.

“Please describe them to me, so that I know what I’m looking for” I said enjoying the game more and more.

“Don’t be silly Aryan, it was just a plain nighty and ……..” again she stopped.

“And what? Baby just describe” I chuckled with a twinkle in my eyes. I liked the way she was getting uncomfortable. “Here is a girl whom I have made love to about five times since last night and she is still shy about describing her intimate clothing to me” I thought. I wanted to break this resistance too.

“Ok! See I was wearing a yellow coloured nighty and…….a pair of lemon coloured….. pp….panties …..” she said at last……turning crimson.

I was getting hard again just listening to her. But I wanted to test her further…

“Was there anything peculiar or were they ordinary?” I asked
“Aryan! Please stop teasing me. Just tell me where are my clothes?” she almost pleaded
“Please answer me princess. It will help me in finding your clothes quickly” I said smiling.
“The nighty was………in fine cotton and the p...panties were also of cotton with…….” She lowered her eyes.
“With a “Snoopy” printed on the front….” I said laughing.
“You naughty scoundrel, so you know how they look like” she said throwing a cushion at me. “Where are they, I want them back”
“Look sweetheart, they were all wet and dirty, so I put them with other dirty clothes for washing. I will give them back to you, after washing.” I lied.
“When?” she asked suddenly alarmed.
“As soon as they dry up.” I said.
“But then Yash will be back and……. He……..” she seemed distressed.
“Did Yash gift them to you?” I asked
She nodded.
“Both?” I asked, getting more and more exited.
“No! Only the nighty” she said with her head lowered.
“And the panties……?” I whispered
“I bought them myself.” She said slowly still looking at the floor.
“You have an exquisite taste darling.” I said lifting her chin. “So, it is decided that you keep the nighty and I will keep the panties”
“What!” she almost shouted. “B…ut ………but why?
“I need something as souvenir for the moments spent with you” I whispered, bringing my lips on her and giving her a long sensuous kiss. She closed her eyes and all her protests were dissolved in that one moment….

After another long and wet kiss I separated from her but remained very close to her, tracing my fingers on her delicate face and in her hair. She still looked dazed.

“But what will I wear darling? I can’t go to my flat in this robe…... what if somebody sees me?” she asked, looking scared and very vulnerable.
“Don’t worry honey.” I said in my most soothing voice. “When the time comes for you to go, I will go to your flat and bring something for you to wear. Just tell me where do you keep your clothes?”
She blushed again……….
I kissed her again and this time my fingers managed to loosen the belt of her robe.
“You do not need it ……..while you are with me” I whispered.

It parted slowly and my princess was again exposed completely for my pleasure……………

By the time she was in washroom, I got up, put on my boxers and started clearing the dishes. I looked at the half empty wine glasses, “perhaps some other time….”I thought.

After tidying up I sat down on the sofa and waited for her to return. It was only for few minutes that she was out of my sight but already I was missing her………. I did not want to waste even a single moment while she was with me……..

Suddenly I heard one of the doors open and out she came humming sweetly. She looked more fresh and cheerful and was still wearing that robe. As she walked, swaying slightly, towards me I could see her pretty thighs exposed through the gap in the flapping robe. I wanted to see further up but she had tied the belt more securely now.

“Aryan I need something else to wear. I can’t remain in this robe forever” she said, sitting by my side on the sofa.

“I also don’t want you in this robe.” I said smiling “It’s shielding all your beauty from me. Why don’t you take it off?”

“Aaa ha ha ha! Very smart. I will not be fooled this time” she said teasing me “I need my clothes. By the way where are the ones that I wore last night?”

“What were you wearing last night, honey? It was so dark that I didn’t see anything” I said teasing her back.

“I was wearing a nighty and……….” She stopped midway, blushing a little.

“And………?” I asked innocently.

“You very well know what I was wearing.” She said turning red. “You are the one who took them off.”

“But darling, it was so dark that I couldn’t see any thing” I said making a poker face… now enjoying myself thoroughly at the expense of this sexy girl. “Besides I was more concerned about you than your clothes.”

“But where are they?” she asked…now lowering her eyes.

“Please describe them to me, so that I know what I’m looking for” I said enjoying the game more and more.

“Don’t be silly Aryan, it was just a plain nighty and ……..” again she stopped.

“And what? Baby just describe” I chuckled with a twinkle in my eyes. I liked the way she was getting uncomfortable. “Here is a girl whom I have made love to about five times since last night and she is still shy about describing her intimate clothing to me” I thought. I wanted to break this resistance too.

“Ok! See I was wearing a yellow coloured nighty and…….a pair of lemon coloured….. pp….panties …..” she said at last……turning crimson.

I was getting hard again just listening to her. But I wanted to test her further…

“Was there anything peculiar or were they ordinary?” I asked
“Aryan! Please stop teasing me. Just tell me where are my clothes?” she almost pleaded
“Please answer me princess. It will help me in finding your clothes quickly” I said smiling.
“The nighty was………in fine cotton and the p...panties were also of cotton with…….” She lowered her eyes.
“With a “Snoopy” printed on the front….” I said laughing.
“You naughty scoundrel, so you know how they look like” she said throwing a cushion at me. “Where are they, I want them back”
“Look sweetheart, they were all wet and dirty, so I put them with other dirty clothes for washing. I will give them back to you, after washing.” I lied.
“When?” she asked suddenly alarmed.
“As soon as they dry up.” I said.
“But then Yash will be back and……. He……..” she seemed distressed.
“Did Yash gift them to you?” I asked
She nodded.
“Both?” I asked, getting more and more exited.
“No! Only the nighty” she said with her head lowered.
“And the panties……?” I whispered
“I bought them myself.” She said slowly still looking at the floor.
“You have an exquisite taste darling.” I said lifting her chin. “So, it is decided that you keep the nighty and I will keep the panties”
“What!” she almost shouted. “B…ut ………but why?
“I need something as souvenir for the moments spent with you” I whispered, bringing my lips on her and giving her a long sensuous kiss. She closed her eyes and all her protests were dissolved in that one moment….

After another long and wet kiss I separated from her but remained very close to her, tracing my fingers on her delicate face and in her hair. She still looked dazed.

“But what will I wear darling? I can’t go to my flat in this robe…... what if somebody sees me?” she asked, looking scared and very vulnerable.
“Don’t worry honey.” I said in my most soothing voice. “When the time comes for you to go, I will go to your flat and bring something for you to wear. Just tell me where do you keep your clothes?”
She blushed again……….
I kissed her again and this time my fingers managed to loosen the belt of her robe.
“You do not need it ……..while you are with me” I whispered.

It parted slowly and my princess was again exposed completely for my pleasure……………

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
Standing there, I took her in my arms and she melted in them. I swept aside her hair which were falling on her face and started kissing her luscious lips again. This time my hands were roaming on her back. I kept my left hand on her hips just above that beautiful ass and with my right hand caressed the tender spots on her back. My hand went from the back of her neck to her spine and felt at her tender skin with my fingertips …………moving in circular pattern and exciting every nerve on her back so much so that she started humping into me trying to feel my cock with that lovely pussy of hers. My cock was aching to break free from my boxers. I had not got an erection so fast after an orgasm; any time in my life but with this lovely neighbor of mine I just could not remain soft for long……

My right hand now slowly reached her lower back and the anticipation of its final destination, made her moan. I reached her lovely ass-cheeks and cupped them……..feeling their extreme softness. They were round,…….. supple and…….. firm.

I caressed them ………and using both hands on her ass, I pulled her towards me so that she was crushed on me.

She was panting now and wanted more of me, so she pushed me a little and hooking her fingers around my boxers, slid them off. They fell silently on the floor and I stepped out of them. I then removed my t-shirt and we both were now standing stark naked in each others arms letting the heat build up inside our bodies loving each other and just immersing ourselves in the sea of pleasure.

My cock was touching her belly and her hot pussy was sliding on my balls sending waves of excitement in my body. I picked her up from the waist and lay her on the sofa. “Spread your legs honey” I said gently parting her legs. She obliged by slowly opening her legs. I gently held them and eased each one over the arm rests, so that she was sitting there open before me like a flower, her head resting on the back of sofa …eyes closed. I went straight towards her pussy which was already very wet and was enticing me. I looked at it closely………..those smooth lips……..tightly protecting her tender little opening and that mole above …as if keeping a watch.

I kissed her on the mole and gently brought my lips down on her smooth slit and licked it from below upwards. I knew that the skin between the pussy and the anus is extremely sensitive, so I started from there and started licking it. Pooja was immediately aroused……….now moaning a bit loudly ……….humping her hips towards me………..pushing my head towards her pussy ………as if begging me to take her. I again licked her slit and tasted her heavenly juices. Then I opened her pussy lips with my finger and licked her engorged clit………which was by now very sensitive to touch.

“aaaaa…..hhh! Aryan…… please darling take me now………….take me please…I can’t hold it much longer…….pl…..eeease .”she cried

I explored every corner of her sweet pussy with my tongue and then darted inside her tight vagina. “Aaaaaaaa…….hhhhhh ! aaaaaa….hhhhhhhh………” she cried out in ecstasy. I knew she was close to coming, so I put my cock at the opening of her vagina and entered her smoothly. She was still very tight and her muscles enveloped my cock in such a loving grip that with each stroke my sensitive cock head was stimulated more and more.

I put my hands under her ass and lifted her from the sofa and with that my cock buried deep inside her.

“Aaaaaahhh! Wh…at are u d..d…oing?” she said tightly putting her arms around my neck and clasping my back with her legs.
“Just enjoy my luv” I said in a soothing voice.

I was now standing erect with my cock buried inside Pooja’s pussy and my lips were in the valley between her firm boobs. I kissed her there, moved my lips and caught her nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. Then I moved, with me still inside her, to the nearby wall, supported her back against it and started humping her…….slowly at first and then increasing the speed. I was pushing harder and harder. She was clinging to me like a leaf to a tree in thunderstorm………..moaning………...pleading……..digging her nails in my back ……….begging ……. “Aaaa….hhhh ! darling I’m coooo….ming” she cried till at last she could hold no longer and came hard……..her pussy walls tightening on my cock and…….her body shuddering in blissful gratification……,the waves of ecstasy sweeping over her…….. taking her to new heights of sensual pleasure. Her orgasm subsided at last and she panted and buried her face on my broad shoulders.

I lifted her away from the wall and lay her down on the carpet. I was still hard as I was yet to reach my climax so I entered her once again………..
“Are you ready for the ride again darling” I whispered.
“Oh! Aryan…………..you are incredible ….. just unbelievable..….take me darling…….take me any way you like…..and come inside me………..make me yours…….darling……….make me yours forever…..” she said softly.
I started humping her again………in and out……….sliding ……….pushing……..harder…..and faster……. till our bodies were moving in unison like a well oiled machinery……………clinging to each other……..trying to give maximum pleasure to the other…… till I was on the verge….
“I am there honey……I ‘m…..coming luv……aaaa…hh!” I cried.
She increased her tempo and started grinding her hips faster and faster…….her clit rubbing wildly against my cock….. till we both came together….again
I released another load of my juices in her tight pussy and she bucked under me to take every drop inside her………and at last we lay there spent………tired…….panting but satisfied.

We lay there in each others arms just looking at each
other…..kissing…..laughing…….and loving some more till sleep overpowered her and she slept like a baby in my arms. I too decided to rest a bit as I knew that we had a long night ahead…………..

She slept peacefully in my arms for close to two hours. When I woke up, I looked at the time on the clock. It read 4:50 PM . I looked at the pretty girl sleeping by my side. She looked heavenly lying nude on the carpet facing me, with her head on my shoulder, her hair partly covering her beautiful face. She had put one arm over my chest and her leg was draped across my midriff. Her creamy soft thigh lay casually near my belly, bent at the knee and the leg reached up to my thigh. She was breathing softly and her boobs were touching the side of my bare chest. I wanted to wake her up slowly so I moved my hand and brushed aside the hair from her soft angelic face. She had an expression of extreme contentment on her face……and I felt that I could see a faint smile…….probably having a beautiful dream. I traced my fingers slowly over her arm ….to her belly …..to her hips ….and to her thighs….feeling the exquisite softness of her skin which felt new every time I touched it. She stirred in her sleep. Gently I lifted her leg from me and placed it on the carpet. I then put my hand between her legs and my fingers traced the outline of her pussy. She moved a bit now apparently coming out of her slumber. I felt around her pussy for some time and then traced her slit with my fingers applying just a little pressure. She moved and flicked open her eyes slowly. For a few moments she seemed to be in daze but then as if coming out of the trance, she looked around then at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave her a small kiss on her lips.

“Awake princess?” I asked softly
She nodded.
“It was the most peaceful sleep I ever had darling” she said.

Reluctantly I removed my hand from her pussy and touched her cheeks as if brushing aside the hair strands. She caught hold of my hand and brought it near her lips and kissed it gently.
“Thanks a lot Aryan……..”she said “….for showing me the paradise on this earth. I think something inside me has changed forever……I will always be yours for this…even after I leave.”
“Hey it’s not over yet…” I said smiling “we still have sometime before Yash comes back so, don’t you dare talk of leaving yet”
She smiled back and came in my arms and gave me a lovely deep kiss on my lips. When we parted I asked
“What would you like now baby?”
“I don’t know” she said “you decide”.
“OK ! let’s go out and enjoy” I said
“but where?” she asked…her eyes growing big.
“O! c’mon trust me sweetheart , I won’t disappoint you” I said teasing
“Of that ,I am certain” she said lowering her eyes.
“So, get up lazybones…..you can sleep all you want once you are with Yash but till then……..no more sleeping” I said and got up.

She gave me her hand and I helped her get from the ground. She looked around for some thing and then seeing her robe lying on the floor…picked it up and started putting it on.
“But what will I wear darling?”she asked.
“ I will bring some thing for you from your apartment” I said “ give me the keys”
“ I don’t know where I kept them last night……..it was so, dark” she said searching for them “ here…..here they are on the side table”.
“Ok tell me where do you keep your clothes?” I said smiling
“They are in the almirah… in our bed room” she said blushing. Then regaining her composure “ just bring………..”
But before she could finish I put finger on my lips indicating her to be quiet.
“You are going out with me , so I will choose what you will wear.” I said disarmingly.
“B…..but Aryan….” She began
“ shhhhhhhh… trust me” I winked and putting on my boxers and T-shirt I was gone……

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
I unlocked the door to her apartment and went inside. I turned on the lights and went straight to their bedroom. There too I switched on the lights and looked around. There on the bed was a single sheet which must have been opened before Pooja came to my flat the previous night. Her slippers were lying there on the floor and guess what …….there was a “snoopy” on them too. I smiled to myself, that “snoopy” was surely a lucky bastard.

Then I went to the closet by the wall and opened it. It was a large closet and on one side there were Yash’s shirts and trousers which hung neatly on the hangers. On the other side there were her dresses,….suits…... and few saris which were neatly ironed and kept in order.

Though she looked gorgeous in almost any clothing but I decided on the western dresses as she looked very very sexy in them. I shuffled through her dresses till I came upon a pink dress with halter top. I took it out and imagined Pooja in them. I liked what I saw. It was a Halter Top short party dress with lace sash and satin belt and made up of stretch polyester with sequins borders. There was a bow tied at the front. I could see in my mind’s eye how her curvy figure would fit in this lovely dress. Then I opened her drawer to select the appropriate underwear. I saw that she had laid her panties on one side neatly folded while her bras were on the other side. I saw her colourful lingerie collection and a rush of blood flowed inside me ,just looking at those skimpy garments. They were of many shapes especially her panties….from simple cotton ones …to high waists satin ones…...and even thongs.

“What a taste” I admired. I then decided to do without them …….as I had other plans….
Then closing the closet I went to her dressing table and looked around for some makeup. I selected only a light pink lipstick and exited from her bedroom and her flat after switching off all the lights and taking her pink dress with me. Before going out I made sure that there was no one around as I did not want anyone to see me with a lady’s dress coming out of my friend’s apartment. I quickly locked her door and entered mine and secured it behind me. I then went to search for her. I found her in the kitchen ….munching an apple.

“Hungry?” I asked laughing
“Not so much, but yes, I wanted something to eat.” She said, taking another bite.
“But, will one apple do?” I asked
“It was all I could find and I dare not eat that banana after what you said to me the last time” she said mischievously.
I laughed aloud and gave her a small loving tap on her head.
“Did you find something for me to wear?” she asked shyly
“Yes, love I found some thing very pretty from your exquisite collection” I said teasingly
She blushed, immediately knowing what I meant.
“It should better be decent” she quipped
“Don’t you trust my choice?” I asked.
“After what I have been through with you since yesterday, I can almost guess about your choice” she said laughing.
“What can a poor man do after a beautiful lady is locked in his apartment without clothes? At least give me some credit for helping that lady out” I said making an innocent face.

“The lady now understands your motives darling so, she will judge for herself whether you have been a gentleman or not.” She said smiling with a twinkle in her eyes….

“Ok! Go freshen up and I will lay down the dress in the bedroom.” I said.

She went out smiling, swaying her hips as if teasing me. I went to the drawing room took her dress and then entering my bed room waited for her.

After a few minutes, Pooja came out of the bathroom humming to her. She had apparently washed her face and looked fresh and gorgeous. She looked at me sitting on the bed and asked
“So, what has my naughty neighbor brought for me to wear?”
I took out the dress from behind my back and showed it to her. She looked surprised. “This!.....but Aryan this is a party dress. I can’t wear it casually in public. It is much too short.”

“I know my darling you will look gorgeous in this.” I said. “Besides we are going to some classy places, so you will not feel out of place.”

Reluctantly she took the dress from me and held it in front of her, went towards the full length mirror in my room and seemed to be looking at herself as if deciding whether to go with it…….but she had no choice.

“Ok! Just for you, I will wear it for the first time today. Give me my other things and I will change” she said giving me a sweet smile
“What other things?” I asked feigning ignorance.
“Aryan…! You know very well what other things” she said apparently giving me a stern look.
“Oh I see!” I took out the lipstick from my pocket and put my hand forward for her to see. “I forgot that girls do not go out without a makeup. Here take it, this is the best I could do.”
“I am not talking of makeup, my dear” she said frustrated.
“Then?” I said probing…..enjoying her embarrassment..
“I’m talking about my……….my undergarments.” She said lowering her eyes
“O surely! But you don’t expect a gentle man to go through a ladies drawer, searching for her undergarments. Honey…I was embarrassed…so……” I said enjoying myself fully now.
“Aahaha..! How sweet and convenient” she said mocking “I know what you have in mind my dear, but a lady cannot go out of the house without an……an under wear.” She said now turning red.
“Darling! It’s already getting late and after you wear the dress I m sure nobody will know that you have nothing underneath” I said giving her a naughty smile.
“No way! I’m not going out without my UG’s” she said adamantly
“C’mon jaan, don’t be a spoilsport. OK! I will do one thing; I will buy you something from the mall.” I said soothing
She was now feeling very uncomfortable. “At least let me wear my pa….panties” she pleaded…looking slightly distressed.

I shook my head smiling. “Trust me baby……you will truly enjoy.” I brought her closer and planted a soft kiss on her lips and massaged the back of her neck. She seemed to lose her resistance and she closed her eyes and slowly put her arms around my neck. I dropped my hand to the knot in front of her robe and opened it.

“Let me dress up my princess” I whispered.
I removed her robe slowly and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked in my arms keeping her eyes closed feeling very shy. We separated and silently and I took the dress and opened the zipper on its back.

Then I put the dress over her head,……she put the arms inside the halter top and slowly I helped the dress on her. As the dress was still bunched up around her neck I could see her pink nipples getting hard. I kissed each nipple and sucked on them slowly wile bringing the dress down. “Mmmmmmmmmm…..” she whimpered. Then I kissed on my way below, while bringing the dress down on here exquisite body. I kissed her tummy… her belly button………then reaching her bald pussy ….I licked it hungrily.
“Aaaaahhhhh……. Arya….n…” she moaned getting wet.

Then kissing her parted thighs, I brought the dress down on her hips……I turned her so that now her lovely ass cheeks were in front of my eyes. I kissed each in turn and traced my finger between them and finally pulled the dress totally down. She wiggled her hips slightly to let the dress fall perfectly. I then stood up……..zipped up the zipper …touching her bare back as I went upwards …….finally kissed her on the neck after pushing aside her hair. …and stepped back to admire her.

She looked like a lovely model perfectly filling that dress. Her curves were clearly visible and she looked incredibly sexy. The dress reached a few inches above her knees and the bow in the front came just below her beautiful boobs, so that her mounds were clearly accentuated. Looking very closely, I could make out her nipples poking through that dress and the knowledge that she was naked underneath was making me hard.

She stood there shuffling a little knowing the effect she was having on me.
“So, how do I look?” she asked at last, breaking the silence.
“Like an Angel……..my love…..just like an angel” I said admiring. “Now put on this lipstick and let’s go before I again lose my control and eat you up here and now….”

She took the lipstick and went towards the mirror swaying her hips. Meanwhile I peeled my eyes away from her and went towards my closet to take out my khakis and a cotton shirt. I went to the bathroom …..shaved , combed my hair and put on my clothes. I looked suave and handsome.

Then I went out to find that Pooja had completed her makeup. She had combed her hair and left them loose on her shoulders. She looked gorgeous……..simply mind-blowing. I whistled my approval and she laughed…hiding her face with both hands. I took her hands away and beckoned her to follow me.

“Let’s go darling……..let me show you some sights in the world outside……” I said and we went out.

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We took an elevator and went downstairs. I observed that Pooja was a bit uncomfortable and slightly fidgety. She kept smoothening her dress in front and the back and looked a wee bit nervous. Probably this was the first time she was without her bra and panties underneath her clothes in the public. We both reached the parking lot where I had parked my black Honda City. As I unlocked the door, I heard someone call my name.

“Hi Aryan, how are u doing?” It was Mr. Desai who lived a floor beneath ours and his apartment was below mine. He was a middle aged man about 45yrs of age, a divorcee with a pleasant personality. He was into some business and was acquainted with both me and Yash.
“Hello Mr. Desai” I said politely. “How are you sir?”
“I am quite OK!” he said smiling “so, how’s everything?” he asked and suddenly noticing Pooja, who was standing a few paces away from us “Going for a date?” he whispered giving me a wink.
“Oh! No…… no sir,” I said hurriedly beckoning Pooja to join us. “Actually this is Po …Pooja, Yash’s wife.. Didn’t I tell you that he was getting married? And Pooja this is Mr. Desai, our neighbor downstairs” I introduced.

Pooja mumbled her hello politely and Mr. Desai also nodded with a smile. I saw him looking discreetly but appreciatively towards Pooja as she was looking incredibly sexy in that short dress. All this was making Pooja more nervous..
“So, where is Yash?” he asked smiling. “I must congratulate him on his choice”
“Ac…..actually Y…Yash is………” Pooja stammered.
“Sir, actually, Yash was out of station and he is coming back today.. Pooja here doesn’t know the routes so, she requested me to accompany her to the airport and that’s where we are going” I lied.
“Oh! I see” he said. “Why don’t you young folks join me for a dinner tonight?” He said now clearly appreciating Pooja’s beauty.
“Thanks a lot sir, but probably some other time, as we already have booked a table outside.” I said now trying to cut short the conversation.
“Ok! Please do make a programme some other time soon.. Bye” He said looking slightly disappointed “and say my hello to Yash” he said turning towards Pooja and giving her a toothy smile. He then walked away ,waving to both of us.
“Lecher” I thought to myself and waved to him.

I then opened the passenger side door for Pooja and she slid elegantly into the seat…. Carefully smoothening her dress which was trying to ride up her thighs. I saw just a glimpse of her creamy thighs and then I closed the door and smiled to myself at her persisting shyness in my presence. This shyness was driving me mad with passion.  I went to the driver’s seat, started the car and eased out of the parking lot.

“Whew! That was close. How can you lie so, easily” she asked looking at me “who was he?”
“Don’t bother darling, he is just an acquaintance, just forget him and let’s enjoy” I said turning on the music system and humming.
“Where are we going dear?” she asked looking herself in the vanity mirror.
“Let me introduce you to the delights of the city” I said looking at her and slowly moving my hand to catch hold of hers.
“I already have experienced such delights that you might not be able to surprise me now.” She said sweetly giving my hand a squeeze. “Now drive carefully and look ahead.” “When you have such a lovely companion, who can even think straight, let alone look straight” I said lovingly

She looked admiringly at me and smiled sweetly. I felt she was also enjoying all the love and attention that she was getting from me.

I first drove towards a shopping mall as I wanted to make some purchases for her. I took her to Marks and Spencer’s showroom. We entered hand in hand like two lovebirds and the salesman looked at us appreciatively.

“You can buy anything you want dear. The lingerie here is exclusive” I whispered in her ear.
She glared at me. “Be quiet, I already feel as if I’m walking naked” she whispered back.

I laughed out aloud and she pinched me gently as some of the people were looking at us with envy.

“OK! Princess let me buy something for you of my choice.” I said and took her by elbow and directed her to the female lingerie section.
She was blushing and feeling very uncomfortable.
“I can do my own shopping dear. Thanks. You can go towards the men’s section and wait for me there.” She said to me in almost pleading voice.
“Don’t be shy darling, please let me…..” I said and I busied myself in selecting the best for her.
“By The way what’s your size?” I asked casually.
She turned red and glared at me. “Can’t you speak slowly?” somebody could hear you” she said looking slightly annoyed.
“Relax baby, stop being paranoid as no body knows u here. Just enjoy. Tell me your size?” I said

32 B for the bra and S for…… the panties” she whispered slowly “You sure know how to get your way, don’t you?”
I smiled and busied myself in searching for some elegant under things for my charming neighbor.

I selected a pair of pink cool cotton high leg bikini panties with small hearts printed on it and a matching underwired moulded bra. I got hard just by imagining her in that skimpy lingerie.
“So, what do you think of them princess?” I asked
“I was never in doubt about your choice darling, but you keep on surprising me with your choice.” She said shyly “this is my favourite colour.”

I then paid for the garments and we went out.
“Where do I get to wear this?” she asked. She seemed to be in a hurry to get into the comfort of her little frillies, but I had other plans….
“Patience darling patience” I said smiling and again got into the car.....

It was slowly getting dark outside and I then drove towards my favorite hangout in Mumbai; Enigma the popular Discotheque in the JW Marriott Hotel ..It has a great dancing floor with a stylish lounging area and two bars. Aesthetically designed with exotic interiors transport one to a tantalizing world of fantasy.

“So, where to now honey?” she asked
“It’s a surprise darling just enjoy the ride”. I said“OK! But when can I wear my things?” she asked innocently
“What things?” I said
“The things that you just bought for me?” she said looking at me apprehensively.
“Oh! Those?” I said looking surprised “but honey there is no place to change. You will have to wait for some more time.”
“I can wear them here.” She said slowly
“ Here ? ….in the car,…. in front of me?... Darling are you joking? Do you want an accident.?” I said aloud, now enjoying her misery.
She immediately seemed slightly embarressed. “B….but Aryan I meant that I could …..I could go to the back and change.” She said
“But, my little darling, we would be caught for exhibitionism and then thrown into jail.” I said, now thoroughly enjoying myself.

She seemed more distressed.
“But it’s dark outside” she muttered “Ok!……..at least let me wear the….p..panties. I can safely put them on here”
“Why are you in such a hurry love?” I said, “There is nobody here except you and me. And there is nothing to be shy about when you are with me, is there?”
She shook her head slightly looking downwards.
“That’s like a good girl” I said touching her cheeks with the back of my fingers. “Now enjoy the ride”

I turned the air conditioning in the car to maximum as it was quite humid outside and put on a CD of romantic love songs. She put her head back and relaxed a little, feeling secure for the time being. She even started humming with the song. I purposely took a longer route as there was less traffic on that road and I could admire my beautiful companion in between. I estimated that it would take about one hour to reach the hotel, so I decided to enjoy her a little more. I noticed that Pooja had closed her eyes and was humming to herself. I gently brought my left hand near her knee and started caressing the soft skin with my fingertips. She gently put her hand on mine as if asking me to stop. But I, after pausing for a little while, lay her hand gently on the seat and again started caressing her. I gently moved my hand from her knees to the inside of her soft thighs and continued caressing. She started to moan a little trying to close her legs. But my hand was now between her thighs and I continued moving upwards. Little by little I moved my hand inside her short dress……caressing ……loving my way up….. until she was moaning more loudly .

“Mmmmmmmm….aaaaaaah! Aryan……..darling……please….not here……aaaaaaah!”
“Relax Jana, just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.” I said looking straight ahead.
“B….but Aryan…you are driving, we could have …an.accident” she said worried
“Leave the driving to me darling……you just enjoy the sensations.” I said and again started on my exploration upwards.

She closed her eyes and rested her head against the backrest. Slowly ……very slowly with my hand I cajoled her to open her legs a little more. She was also getting aroused now and enjoying the feeling. I slowly reached up to the top of her soft thighs until my fingers were touching her bare pussy. She was writhing now on the seat, slowly moving her hips. I felt her smooth pussy lips with the tips of my finger and pressed slightly.

“Aaaahhhh! …..Aryan….your to…uch is…… heavenly” she moaned.

She opened her legs some more to let my fingers have a better access. I traced circles on her pussy which was now getting wet with anticipation. I was driving slowly and as carefully as I could, keeping my eyes on the road, but my mind lay squarely and surely between her legs, feeling the pleasures of her silky skin.

I traced her slit and inserted my index finger in her tight vagina, while holding her clit between my thumb and the ring finger.

“Aaaaa….hhhh!..... Aar ..yan…Aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned loudly taking my name. I inserted my finger deeper in the realm of her soaking wet love hole and the walls of her vagina wrapped around my finger like a glove.

“Aaaa…..hhhh, …aaaaahhhhh, ….aaahhhh! Aryan……yes…..yes darling….yes” she cried in ecstasy.

I started moving my finger in and out faster feeling for her G-spot and then I gave her clit a little twitch and she exploded in the most beautiful orgasm, humping on my finger and shuddering in delight. I kept my finger inside her till her spasm subsided. I sneaked a glance sideways saw that she lay panting, eyes closed….. her hands clutching the sides of the seat, her dress now lay bunched up nearly up to her waist, exposing her lovely juicy pussy with my finger inside. I slowly removed my finger from her pussy and brought it to my lips and licked the lovely nectar. It tasted sweet and very heavenly.

“How many times…….would you …..show me this paradise….darling………I have never come so many times in a single day before………Oh! I love you ……I love you Aryan.” She said looking at me with dreamy eyes.

“The fun is just starting…sweetheart. I have to show you a lot of things before your husband ……….takes you away from me.” I replied smiling…….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We reached the hotel at around 7:00 PM and she looked at me with surprised eyes as I parked the car.

“Are we going into this?” she asked overwhelmed.
“Of course princess. We are going to have a blast.” I replied
She looked apprehensive.
“But Aryan, remember I am not wearing any thing underneath. I can’t possibly go inside like this.” She said
“Why not?” I said soothingly. “Look darling, no body here knows that you are not wearing anything underneath except me, and that should not bother you.”
“B….but ….what if anybody comes to know…..I m..mean what if …….?” She was almost pleading. “Please darling let me take the things inside. I can change in the rest room.” her big eyes now filled with desperation.
“You don’t need to worry about a thing princess, when you are with me.” I whispered. “I will not let anything embarrass you. I promise to let you wear your ……panties before the dinner tonight.”

To make her comfortable, I unwrapped the package bought from Marks and Spencer’s and took out the soft cotton panties from it. She put her hand out to take it from me, but I shook my head instead and quietly folded it neatly and put it in my pocket.
“Hey! I thought, that belongs to me.” She said
“Of course it does, honey; but I have borrowed it for the time being. It will be given to you in due course; I promise.” I said in most charming voice. “Now lets go”

Her face showed a bit of apprehension, but she decided to trust me. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side door, and opened the door and offered my hand for her to get out. She carefully smoothened her dress, took my hand and slid out of the seat elegantly. I locked the car and moved towards the entrance.

She was walking by my side and I had her hand in mine. We reached the entrance and I guided her to the Discotheque. There were quite a few people lined up to get an entry as it was a Saturday. Pooja was looking a bit nervous as some of the people around were looking in our direction discreetly and admiring her beauty. We must have made a handsome couple as some of the girls were also giving us envying glances.

“Where are we going?” she asked apprehensively. She must have guessed it by now but she asked anyway, hoping against hope….
“To test your dancing skills.” I said smiling.
“B….but Aryan I cannot dance in this particular outfit. You know ….very well…..”She whispered.

“You have to begin trusting me dear. I always keep my promise.” I said.
She nodded slightly and relaxed a little.

I paid for the entry and we entered the disco. There came a blast of blaring music as we entered and we saw that the dance floor was full of young couples, dancing and enjoying themselves. We let our eyes to get accustomed to darkness inside. It was sufficiently dark with dim lightening lit at strategic places to create the scene of strange romanticism and eroticism. Few steps led to the loft, where there was a small bar in one corner with seating arrangement.

As the dance floor was sufficiently crowded, I took Pooja to the loft above and led her towards the bar.
“What will you have darling?” I asked.
She looked at me with those smiling big eyes and shook her head
“What does a blind man need….two eyes,……Darling how do you manage to find what you desire?” She said laughing. “You have brought me here so, you decide what I should have and……be a gentleman.”

“I ordered two glasses of chilled beer for us and took her to a nearby table. There were high stools there and I helped Pooja get on to one of them. I sat besides, facing her and had a sip. The beer was excellent and felt just right in that humid climate. She took a sip and let her tongue lick her wet lips. She seemed to like the taste and we finished our glasses soon.
“Another round?” I asked
“No! not for me. You have if you want.” She replied.
“C’mon princess, a beer never did harm anybody” I said “just one more, it’s quite hot.”
“Ok!” she said at last “but no more”

With that I ordered another couple of glasses and we finished those as well.. Now slowly we had cooled off and Pooja was also feeling lot more relaxed.
“Come let’s dance” I said and took her hand. She slid off the stool and I again got a glimpse of her lovely thighs.

We went downstairs to the dance floor and started dancing to a racy number. She was really a very good dancer and danced very well to both the desi and the foreign music. Initially she was slight inhibited, probably still thinking about her dress but later when she saw that most of the couples were busy amongst themselves and the den was considerably dark, she opened up and started dancing freely. Once or twice when we were in the corner she even twirled, letting her dress fly dangerously and almost exposing her pretty ass to me. She was now enjoying herself completely. Probably the beer was taking an effect and also seeing the couples dancing freely, gave her the confidence that everybody was pretty much engaged and had no time for the others….

The DJ then put on a soft song and the mood changed inside .The couples as if on the cue started coming close and started dancing taking there partners in their arms. I also pulled Pooja towards me and she came gliding in to my arms. She threw her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her closer. The ambience was such that everybody danced as if spellbound. We swayed slowly ,….. her cheek near mine and I could smell her exotic fragrance. My hands started tracing little patterns on her back as if stimulating her tender nerves and she in turn was ruffling my hair and caressing my neck with her fingers. As the song progressed, the magic deepened and I brought my lips on her cheeks and started kissing her. She turned her mouth towards me. It was open slightly and I could sense the passion in her eyes. I brought my lips closer, till our lips were barely touching ……….she closed her eyes………..I brought my tongue out and licked her juicy lips.

“Mmmmmm…..mmmm” she moaned and tightened her grip on me and we sealed our lips in a deep kiss.

I also brought her closer, so that our bodies were now glued together and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She swayed as if in trace and I let my hands roam on her exquisite back. I kissed her more deeply now……..letting my tongue meet hers and sucking her thoroughly.
“Mmmmmmmmm…..mm”

My hands now grew bolder and I slowly slid them down and cupped her asscheeks through the thin fabric of her dress. She was beyond care now and did not resist my advances. I could feel the crack of her ass over her dress and moved my finger on it tracing it up and down.

I then cupped her ass and brought her closer to my crotch so that she could feel my monster (“her friend”) through my trousers. “Aaaaaaah.” a sigh escaped her lips at its touch and she started kissing me more passionately now. I guided her slowly to one darkened end of the dance floor so that her back was towards a wall ….., slowly lifted her dress from behind and put my hand underneath it to cup her asscheeks , …….and let the dress fall on it. I was now caressing her bare asscheeks on the dance floor while dancing to the soft music.

She was moving her hips slowly to the tune of music which was now in its last stages and I was getting harder by the second. I wanted to lift her on to my cock and make love to her there, but I knew that was a wishful thinking. I explored every nook and cranny of her wonderful ass………caressing the asscheeks……….the crack………….the butthole and ultimately my fingers touched her dripping wet pussy from the back. As soon as my fingers touched her lovely cunny she started coming.

She shuddered into another wonderful orgasm as her clit moved against my cock and my fingers explored the most delicate folds of her body. She kept on coming for some time, till at last she stopped quivering and hid her face on my chest………..heaving. I could feel her boobs on my chest and slowly I removed my hand form under the her dress and put it back on her waist.

“Oh!...... Aryan that was…….. most wonderful… so…. heavenly……darling…… I love ….you” she said dreamily.

The music came to an end and there was clapping all around. We too separated and clapped. The music shifted to another fast one but I think she had had enough for the time being and for the first time she said “ I need a drink darling……will you join me?”…

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
I looked in her eyes and could see the extreme passion in them. She seemed in a high and all the hitch that she might have had, had vanished by now. Probably the experience of having an orgasm in a crowded place full of unknown people had helped her in relaxing and enjoying the moments even more. She looked at me lovingly and smiled naughtily.

“C’mon darling! Treat me to a drink. This is the best day of my life. I want to enjoy it to the fullest.” She said smiling and catching hold of my hand. Probably the beer was taking an effect.

We both again moved up the loft, with me climbing behind her. There was a jig in her stride and as she climbed the steps, I could see her dress riding up with each step she took. I wanted to touch her lovely firm ass again but I resisted the temptation. I did not want to push her too fast in public so I waited for my time.

I led her to the bar and helped her onto a high bar stool in the corner, letting my hand glide on her soft thigh in the process and letting it linger on it. I brought my lips very close to her ear as the music was too loud to allow normal conversation.

“What will my princess have?” I said softly and licked her earlobe with my tongue. My hand still caressing her inside thigh.

She looked deeply in my eyes and keeping a finger on my lips said lovingly:

“Whatever you choose, will be fine by me. I have left my self totally in your hands tonight darling”

I took her finger in my mouth, sucked at it for a moment and reluctantly separated from her. I was horny as hell but sometimes things have to wait a little longer.

I then went to the bar and ordered two different drinks, both appetizers for us. I ordered a “Bloody Mary” (a combination of vodka in tomato juice and lime with ice) and a “Buck's Fizz” (a cocktail of chilled orange juice in chilled champagne with a slice of orange) and took the glasses to where Pooja was waiting. The attendance at bar had built up with the couples enjoying. I made my way towards Pooja and placed the drinks at the table.

“Your choice sweetheart” I said charmingly.
“But I don’t know which is better so, you decide for me” she replied.
“Ok! You have this (Bloody Mary) and I will have the other. If you don’t relish then we can exchange” I said bringing my stool closer to her, so that I was facing her.

She took a sip of the drink tentatively, but seemed to like what she tasted, and gave me a thumbs up sign.

“Lovely she said. What is it?” she asked
“It’s called Bloody Mary and it’s very healthy for your exquisite skin baby.” I said tracing my fingers on her thighs. She laughed in her tinkling style. She was sitting with her legs crossed and soaking herself in the erotic atmosphere completely. I kept tracing my fingers on her knees and thighs under the table. We were sitting in the corner with her back to the wall and I was facing her so that she was completely hidden from view of a casual passerby or an onlooker.

We laughed and joked, sometimes bringing our lips close to kiss each other mildly……mostly teasing….letting the heat build up slowly and all the time …enjoying the drink too. I put some pressure on her thighs and she uncrossed her legs slightly.

“You are so lovely darling that I want to have you here ……now.” I said teasing her.
“Patience love….patience. It’s you virtue. I promise the fruit will be sweeter if you wait” she replied smiling dreamily.

My hand had slowly crept inside her dress and was slowly caressing the inside of her thighs. She was a lot more relaxed now, knowing that she could not be seen . She had slowly separated her thighs apart, swiveling slightly on her stool, letting my hand roam a lot more freely. I was almost near the top of her thighs just barely touching her soft bare pussy lips. I felt a little moisture on her thighs and knew that her juices were flowing in response to my caressing.

“Ok! I will wait sweetheart …..but I want to taste your juices now” I said naughtily now touching the slit of her wet pussy.
Her eyes widened at my request, “What? Are you crazy…..Aryan. I………I mean….we can’t here………not now.” she said suddenly coming out of the trance.
“Why not? We are here, …I am thirsty……..the bar is full…..everybody is busy in themselves and we are unseen. I want to taste your lovely nectar now.” I replied smiling.
“Are you serious?” she said, her eyes showing sudden desperation. “ B….but you can’t go down on me here. We would be kicked out. No! Please ….no Aryan dear, not here please.” she pleaded.

I laughed out aloud and she looked at me astounded.

“Realx my princess….relax” I said still laughing. “Who said any thing about going down on you? I said that ……I want to "taste" your juices…….”

She was still looking at me with those surprised wide eyes unable to comprehend my meaning.

“I will explain …..my naughty tease” I said touching her nose tip. Then bringing my lips near her ear I explained my plan.

As soon as I finished, her eyes were wide with surprise.

“No!…….Aryan, please…..somebody could see it………I can’t” she said still stunned..
“Don’t worry darling……… its quite dark in here and nobody cares what we do ……. besides no body can see you as I am covering you completely.” I said comforting her.

“Just close you eyes and enjoy the show.”

She was still circumspect, but knew that I would have my way, so she slowly took another sip of her cocktail, gradually closed her eyes and tried to relax.

I took out an ice cube from my cocktail and holding it between my two fingers and thumb I took it gently between her legs. She had clamped them out of fear. I gently separated her thighs apart and took my hand under her short dress , now touching the ice on her inside thighs. She shuddered at the cool touch and I went further…….

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaaaahh” she started moaning

I reached her pussy lips and put the ice cube on her slit and traced it slowly….up and down. Her mouth opened in another sweet moan. I brought my lips to hers and kissed her, sucking her lips gently. She held on to my lips as if holding on to a straw in flooded waters …..and I continued to rub her pussy with ice till it was numb. Then gently I pried open her pussy lips and put the ice inside her most delicate folds…………touching her clit. “aaaaaa……hhh” a sigh escaped her lips.. Then slowly I withdrew my hand from under her dress and took the ice cube out.

I separated from her ………..,and she opened her eyes dreamily. I took the ice cube and slowly put it in my mouth…….sucking……….tasting her lovely juices…….
“Delicious……simply heaven” I said satisfied..
“ Aryan……….you are amazing………simply out of this world….”

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We remained there for another half an hour, doing nothing …..just talking……..laughing……..necking......and kissing lightly till it was time to go. I wanted another dance, but felt that she was wobbling a little….probably the alcohol was making her a bit shaky and I did not want her to lose control, so I led her gently out of the discotheque.

“Time for dinner princess.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded her approval.

“Aryan I want to use the restroom, darling.” She said.

I led her to the restrooms at the extreme end of the lobby. The area was deserted and quiet. It felt strangely calm after the ear-splitting noise at the disco.
“I will not take long luv” she said and started towards the female enclosure.
“Aren’t you forgetting something?” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

She gave me an inquisitive look. I then slowly took out the tiny pair of panties from my pocket and gently gave them a shake in front of her eyes. Her eyes grew wide with surprise and then smiling shyly she tried to snatch them from me. I dodged her hand and she again tried to grab them from me.
“Pleeeease …Aryan give me that” she said pleading.
“I need a kiss for that” I said playing with her.
“Ok! But do it fast, somebody might come” she said looking scared.

I extended my arm ,brought her closer and kissed her full on her lips ……my hand groping her fabulous firm ass over her dress and pulled her towards me letting her feel the my hard on. I kissed her deeply for a few moments….stealing a feel of her ass and then I separated from her and handed her the panties." Here" I said "I always keep my promise"

“Naughty boy!” she said grinning and gave me quick kiss before disappearing inside. I too went to the male section and took the opportunity to plan for the time ahead. I washed my face in running water, patted it dry with the paper towels and ran my fingers through my hair to make myself presentable. Then I went out to wait for her. She took about fifteen minutes inside and when she came out I gave a short whistle. She looked divine. She appeared more fresh and glowing probably after a quick makeover and now walked more confidently. I could guess why……

“Like it?” she asked flashing me a beautiful smile.
“You look like a delicious dish, Jaan , ready to be devoured” I replied giving her a peck on her cheeks. Then I took her hand and led her to the restaurants.
“What would you like dear, Indian, Chinese or Italian?”
“Ummmmm how about some light Chinese food.” She said
“Ok! So, Chinese it will be.” I said and led her to “Spices” the Asian-fusion restaurant famous for its Chinese and Thai food.

The manager showed us to a seat for two in a private corner and left us with two menu books and a wine card each. Soon a waiter appeared and filled our glasses with water. Pooja started looking intently in the menu book trying to choose a dish while I was gazing at “my dish” sitting in front of me and making plans for the night.
She suddenly looked up and saw me staring at her passionately.

“What are you gazing at Mr. Romeo.” She asked smiling. “Why don’t you choose something?”
“I already have” I said still staring in those beautiful eyes.
“What have you chosen Darling? Please help me with choice too.” She said smiling.
“ Ummmmmm.. For me I have chosen…. a lovely piece of your bum with a dash of boobs topping and I will have your exquisitely formed ,soft, dripping pussy for dessert. As for you, we don’t have any thing but a monster sausage laced with cream and two nuts to add to the flavour.” I said in my most charming voice with a sly smile .

She picked the napkin in front of her and threw it at me.

“You horny devil.” She said laughing. “ Can’t you think of anything other than sex?”
“Who can think of anything else when a lovely beauty is sitting in front of you asking to be taken?” I said.
She laughed again in her tinkling voice and looked down into the menu blushing a little.
“Seriously Aryan, please order something to eat. I’m starved” she said changing the topic.

“Ok! Jaan, Don’t get mad.” I said and signaled the manager for order.

The manager came immediately with a small pad and a pen and smilingly said “yes Sir?”

“We will have a plate of Golden fried prawns, a sweet and sour lemon chicken with a dash of black pepper along with Lap Cheung Fried rice. And please make sure that the prawns are fresh”

“ Very good sir.” The manager said “Any thing to drink sir?”

“I will have a Bacardi Daiquiri and make one Mojito for the lady.” I said.

The manager bowed and left us. I saw Pooja looking at me with astonished eyes. She was speechless.

“Wow! How can you order without looking into the menu card?” she asked

“All Chinese dishes are the same darling. You just have to add the right amount of spice for the perfect taste” I replied.

“And what about the drink? You spoke so fast that I couldn’t even get the names.” she asked innocently.

“Don’t go into the names dear; just enjoy the flavor and fragrance. That is all what matters in the end’ I said smiling.

The waiter brought the cocktails and served them in exquisite glasses. I took the Daiquiri and beckoned Pooja to take the Mojito.

She looked at the drink which was laced with mint leaves and admired it.

“Cheers Princess!” I said holding up my drink. “To the most magnificent day of our lives”

“Cheers” she said shyly and took a sip. It must have been a bit hard for her as she coughed a little, but the after taste must have been refreshing, and she gave me a nod of approval. “What are the ingredients of this, honey?”

“Well it has some rum, with soda and lime juice mixed with mint leaves.” I said, “but leave the contents darling and enjoy the drink.”

“How do you know so much about these beverages?” she said smiling and taking another sip.

“I have a passion for exotic tastes” I replied grinning. “By the way, how’s the fit” I asked with a twinkle in my eyes.

“What fit?” she asked surprised.

“Gorgeous, remember you are wearing something new?” I said naughtily.

She blushed immediately, now getting the meaning of my query. “You really are a naughty boy…Aryan.” Then looking in my eyes she said “the fit is perfect”.

“Then how about a new pinch” I said.

Smiling, she extended her arm towards me beckoning me to pinch her there.

I took her hand gave a light peck on it.

“Not here darling! The pinch is always on the new garment worn” I whispered smiling and enjoying the game.

“Are you silly? ….You can’t dare to do any hanky panky here. It’s much too crowded and more lighted.” She whispered fiercely ,feeling suddenly scared of my motive.

“I will find a way Jaanu….really I will…” I said smiling.

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
She gave me a stern look but with smiling eyes ,shook her index finger, indicating to me not to try anything naughty in that place. I kept smiling looking in those deep beautiful eyes and sipped my drink, enjoying the taste,……the fragrance……the ambience……..and the dilemma of a beautiful lady sitting in front of me.

The waiter meanwhile brought the food and laid the table. As he was laying the table, I was busy making preparation for a nice plan. Slowly I slipped my right foot out of my shoes. Pooja was busy admiring the food and I slowly took off the socks as well. The table was covered with long and exotic table cloth with elegant Chinese patterns. It fell on both the sides and was long enough to make my movements almost invisible. As the waiter left, Pooja smacked her lips in anticipation. She served two pieces of prawn in my plate and one in hers. Then she poured some sauce in both the plates and asked me to start. I took the piece and tasted it.

“Delicious!” I said munching the delicacy.

She too took the piece and tasted it. It truly was very well cooked, and she gave me a wink as she admired the dish. As we were enjoying the food , my foot under the table was working on the mind of its own. Slowly I extended my leg under the table and slowly touched her tender calf with my bare foot.. Pooja almost jumped out of her seat.

“Ouch! ….what was that?” she said trying to get a look under the table.
“Relax darling” I said “It’s only my foot. It was itching so, I thought that I might rub it against something”
“But why my leg honey?” She said glaring at me “The table has legs too.”
“Don’t be cruel darling. My foot is not used to hard things, besides I have to keep my promise”
“What promise?” she asked showing surprise.
“Remember…….. ‘New Pinch’?” I said smiling looking deep in her eyes.
“Aryan…….pleeease don’t be ridiculous” she whispered. “ Its much too crowded here for such things”

“ Look Jaan” I said “ I believe that the fun of romance comes from doing the improbable thing..... in an unimaginable place...... at an unthinkable moment. So, darling sit back,…enjoy the food……and enjoy the feelings.”

“But dear, there are so many people around; you just can’t feel me up here” she said desperately and crossed her legs.

“Darling!” I said laughing, “Crossing the legs won’t help, as I will find a way to reach my destination.”

With that I put another piece of prawn in my mouth and smiled at her with my eyes. She too started her food but with a bit of apprehension. I ordered another round of drinks and slowly she relaxed and again started chirping freely. My foot in the meanwhile was moving up and down on her silky smooth legs. She sat crossed legged under the table and gave me a smug look as if daring me to go ahead.

I simply went on caressing her leg with my foot and smiled looking at that pretty diva sitting in front of me, while continuously moving upwards. I reached her knee and beyond that I could not go without forcing her legs apart.

She gave me a sweet smile and raised her eyebrow as if asking whether I give up. I kept on smiling confidently and unexpectedly……for a moment I looked at the wall behind her, then suddenly my facial expression changed from a pleasant smiling one to that of alarm. She was looking at me with that supreme confidence look, but as my expressions changed, she looked surprised.

“What happened?” she asked concerned.
“Don’t move Pooja,……. just stay still……….there is a spider over your right shoulder” I said slowly.
She immediately gave a tiny squeal “ where,……. Aryan ……..please…..remove it, ……quickly …..pleeease” she cried almost jumping from her seat and in the process inadvertently uncrossed her legs and opened her thighs a little as if to turn away from that crawly creature.

That was all I needed and I moved my foot all the way between her thighs and my toes gently touched the soft new cotton panties …….. dead over her pussy.

“New Pinch Princess” I said tickling her soft pussy with my toes over her panties and burst out laughing.

Her expressions changed from that of extreme fright to … shock……to that of pleasant surprise. Then she too burst out laughing, slapping me gently on my hand.

“You incorrigible liar, …..that was not fair”. She said

“Everything’s fair in love and war dear” I said grinning. “I had to keep my promise”

“Ok! Honey, you’ve had your fun, now remove your foot……..somebody might come” she said.

“Only if you promise never to refuse me touching you there ever” I said naughtily.

“I won’t promise anything…..you naughty boy……no…. never.” She said adamantly.

“Then my foot remains there” I said giving another press on her lovely pussy.

She saw that the waiter was approaching towards our table and panicked.

“Ok baba……I promise…..now pleeease remove your foot” she whispered intensely.

“That’s like a good girl” I said smiling and slowly removed my foot from her pussy but kept it on her knees and lower thighs.

She blushed fiercely and started toying her food in her plate as the waiter reached us.

“Anything else sir?” he asked smiling.

“No thanks!” I said

“Will you have anything Mam?” He asked turning towards Pooja.

“Uh….No …..Thanks please!” she said still looking at her plate, still blushing from the experience and sweating a little.

“Please bring our check” I said enjoying myself thoroughly.

The waiter bowed and left us.

“Why did’nt you remove your foot?” she asked sternly as if embarrassed. “He might have seen it”

“Nobody saw anything angel……..just finish up. It’s time to go.

We finished our food quickly……paid the bill and left a decent tip and exited the restaurant…….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We walked hand in hand to the car park, laughing and joking like two people deeply in love who know that this could be their last night together. We reached the car park and again after unlocking the car, I helped her into the front seat and got into the driver’s seat myself before driving out.. The car clock glowed 10:45 PM and we headed home. She was leaning back on the seat eyes closed and thinking to herself.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked looking at her.
“I was thinking about this most incredible evening in my life.” She replied. “I‘ve never been treated to so much fun ……intrigue……passion…..and love in my life. I will never forget this day Aryan, …..but………”
“But what darling?” I asked
“I was thinking…….” She began and then stopped as if not able to bring up the matter.
“Feeling guilty again?” I asked looking at her. I saw a hint of tear in her eye. She nodded slowly.

I turned the car to one side and gradually brought it to a stop on a deserted side lane.
Then I took her hand in my own and slowly turned her face towards me. She had closed her eyes and her lovely cheeks were streaked with tears.

I gently wiped her tears with my fingers and slowly kissed her on her cheeks. “Don’t be! Princess.” I whispered softly. “I understand what you are going through. It’s none… of your fault and nor it’s mine.. I was mad about you the moment I saw you ……and I still am. It’s been more wonderful than my wildest fantasy and I will not get over it throughout my life. It was our destiny that we were meant to unite for a day and then……… ”

With that I kissed her deeply on her tender lips. She sat still for a few moments,….. then her lips quivered and she responded. She put her fingers in my hair and kissed me back………lovingly……deeply.

“Oh!.....God… I Love You Aryan.” She said as I separated from her.
“Luv…….. the night is not over yet. Let’s go home and…. let the fate take its own course” I whispered and started the car.

She moved closer to me………leaned and put her head on my shoulder, while I drove. We drove in silence for a few moments. I could feel her closeness….her soft breath…..her tender hands and thanked God for this lucky day in my life.
“Aryan!” she said softly
“Yes princess?” I said
“What…… will happen when Yash comes back?” she asked at last. She was dreading this question since the time we got close and at last she got the courage to put words to her fears.

“Look Honey, I never make plans too far ahead. I live life as it comes. Destiny will decide what is in store for us. But I give you my word that till my last breath I will not let Yash or for that matter anyone know what happened between us” I said ‘That is unless you decide otherwise….” I added jokingly

She looked at me…..smiling and gave me a loving punch on my arm. Then she leaned forward and kissed me on my cheeks. The soft touch of her lips was electrifying and I could feel that familiar stirring in my crotch. The “beast” was waking up. She must have felt my breath quickening at her touch, …so she started moving her fingers slowly against the skin of my arms. I was beginning to relax and enjoy the moment and slowed my speed somewhat to enable myself to have more time with this gorgeous diva. She slowly traced her fingers on my arm and then turning her attention lower……….gently placed her palm on my thigh.

My cock twitched at her closeness and soon as she caressed my thighs………was trying to burst through. She too felt the stirring and decided to give her friend some release. She slowly adjusted herself on the seat and gently eased open the fly of my trousers. I was beginning to breath very heavily now. She put her fingers inside my trousers and slowly fumbled with my shirt which was tucked inside till she reached the waist band of my boxers. Slowly ….very slowly she eased the waist band away and my cock sprang forth……….hungry for her touch.

She touched it with her delicate fingers and stroked it as if stroking a dog…..and it to wagged its hood in approval. She managed to take most of it… out of the trousers and started stroking along the length of it……….lovingly……gently. I was in seventh heaven with ecstasy. I desperately wanted to stop the car………take her in my arms….and make love to her there and then, But….Alas….some things have to wait for a more opportune time. She went on stroking my cock as I drove in daze through those streets.

Mmmmm……..aaah. I loveit…..jaaan! It feels so…..ooooo good …aaaaah. I moaned in pleasure.

She gave me a dazzling smile and went on about her work calm and composed……. tightening her fingers and stroking ……… stroking………..up and down……..Then as if on a cue she shifted her position in the car and put her knees on the seat ,bent forward over the gear shift and brought her magnificent luscious lips close to my cock. The knowledge of that……impending heavenly feeling was driving me crazy and it took all my will power to control my self. She brought her lips slowly on the head of my monster and kissed it.

“Aaaa……hhhhh!” I cried “ Love it princess……..love it slowly”

She flicked her tongue on the top and licked it like a candy. …..‘ah heaven’. Then she opened her mouth a little wider and took it in the realms of her soft….sensuous….mouth and started sucking at it…..slowly …from top to the base. Her fingers moved in synchronization with her mouth and the combined feelings were enough to give me an out of the world experience.

I looked downwards for a moment and saw her all hunched up……….her ass facing the window…….her dress riding up………...her head bobbing on my cock….up and down, till I was ready to come.
“Faster …….darling faster…….” I panted
Sensing my impending orgasm…she increased her speed……kissing……..licking……and sucking…..faster….and faster….till ..

“I m coming jaana I’m coming………” I cried as the waves of pleasure rushed through my body and I exploded with full force in her exquisite little mouth. She continued sucking my juices and held her mouth over my cock till the last shudder and the final drop of cum.
I panted hard…..unable to concentrate on the road….yet driving on……enjoying this “autoerotism” to the fullest.

“That was magnificent…darling……..most wonderful experience I ever had.” I whispered. As I regained my breath “You are truly amazing my princess…..you truly are….”

She sat up slowly and looked me in my eyes……smiling. I gave her a napkin to wipe off the love juices and she slowly cleaned off. Then gently, she first cleaned my cock and put it right back from where she had taken it out and zipped up my fly.
“Now at least it will rest for some time” she said smiling and patting my crotch
“Don’t count on it princess!” I said laughing “Don’t count on it……”

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We reached our apartment complex at around 11: 40 and I parked the car at its designated place. Then helping out Pooja from the seat, we walked towards the entrance. I felt a slight sway in her gait, probably the drinks had been a bit too much for her. I gave her support and she leaned on me. I did not want her to lean too much as anybody coming would have seen the closeness that we two shared and later on may be, would’ve created problems for her. I sincerely hoped that old Mr. Desai was not around otherwise he would definitely get an idea that something was amiss.

We reached the elevators relatively unseen and I pressed the button to call the lift. As soon as it opened I was relieved to find it empty. We entered fast and I pressed the button for sixth floor. As soon as the doors closed I took her in my arms and began kissing her on her lips.

“Oh! Aryan…..not here …please…” she said feeling scared.
“Shhh…..don’t worry. Nobody’s here.” I said reassuringly. Then again I pulled her closer keeping my hand on her waist and kissed her deeply.

The elevator reached our floor and I reluctantly separated from her. The corridor was deserted and we reached my apartment.
I unlocked the door and we entered inside.

“Home atlast” I said switching on the lights. She went straight towards the sofa in my living room. I think she was totally exhausted from today’s adventure so, I let her have her breath back. I went to the kitchen and took out a soda bottle, some lemons and ice cubes from the refrigerator. Then I prepared a chilled refreshing lime soda and added just a hint of vodka . I took the glasses to the living room and found Pooja laying on the sofa, her eyes closed and breathing slowly.

She looked so divine that I did not want to disturb her. I kept the drinks on the side table gently and went by her side. She was in a semi reclining position. I slowly took off her sandals and started massaging her feet gently. She woke with a start and looked at me with those dreamy eyes.

“Ah… that feels lovely darling” she said and became more comfortable. I got up and took the glasses.
“Here, drink it….you will feel lot better.” I said handing her the glass. She looked at the drink with squinting eyes and asked
‘Another drink?”
“Just some lemon soda to fresh n you up” I said
She took the glass and sipped the chilled drink.
“Wow! That’s great” she said and took another sip. “That tastes a bit strange. Have you put something else in it too dear?”
“Just a hint of vodka princess” I said casually and finished my drink.
“Do you ever drink something without alcohol in it?” she asked laughing
“It adds to the taste and……. mood” I said smiling. Now lie back and let me relax some of those tense muscles. I got up and put on some slow music. The I sat besides her and started massaging her legs slowly and tenderly.

She relaxed, sipped her drink and closed her eyes. I gently caressed her toes, massaged them…….then her calves…….
As her relaxation deepened, she started moaning in pleasure. I went on massaging her legs and planted a few kisses on her soft flesh. Then slowly I pushed up her dress a little and started massaging her thighs…….now slowly relieving those tense muscles.

“Mmm…….mmm …..Aryan that’s too good”. She said softly in pleasure.

I lifted her dress and kept on pushing it upwards till her tiny new pink panties were visible to my feasting eyes. It looked beautiful on her snow white skin and she looked incredibly sexy lying there. I traced the outline of her panties on her crotch and then kissed her thighs.

“Mmmmmm…aaaah ……Aryan” she moaned.
I kissed her down there for some time……relishing each and every second of that wonderful moment.
“ Turn around” I said to her.
“What?” She asked surprised
“Turn around darling. Your back needs attention too” I said charmingly.

She turned around on the sofa and lay there. Her lovely back and perfect panty covered ass was just too much of a temptation. I slowly massaged her calves and the back of her thighs and then her ass over her panties. I reached up and slowly reaching the waist band of her panties………..pulled it down, till her lovely ass was visible. She lifted her ass and I peeled them off her. Then I began a slow ….sensual massage on her ass……..with my nimble fingers. I moved upwards and pushed her dress up. Suddenly she got up from the sofa and stood before me.

I looked at her with surprised eyes and was about to ask, when she started to sway slowly to the music and turning her back to me…..she ,gradually, lifted her dress from the hem and …..teasing me slowly and seductively lifted her dress all the way up and took it off completely. My mouth fell open in utter surprise at her impromptu strip tease. She let the garment fall on the floor and then walking towards me….smiling sexily……..swaying her hips, she came to the sofa and lay down on her tummy. Then turning back and looking in my eyes she said “You May continue honey”

I was speechless and remained spellbound for a few moments before I started massaging her exquisite back again. I tickled her back with my fingers and kissed her ass and back reaching upwards I travelled to her neck and slowly massaged there kissing the nape of her neck.

“Aaaaa……aah !”She was moaning loudly now. I moved her face towards me and sealed her lips with mine…..sucking deeply. She too turned and putting her arms around my neck responded by kissing me back. I made her sit up and then sitting on the sofa I pulled her on my lap and started kissing her again. My tongue was playing in her mouth while my fingers were busy fondling her gorgeous boobs . I tickled her nipples and pressed gently till the were standing hard and proud. Then I brought my lips slowly on to them and sucked them hard. My hand was now between her legs caressing her wet pussy , moving up and down on her slit and playing with her little clit……..till she begged me to take her.

“Ooooh! Aryan…….please ………take me……….take me now….aaaaaah” she moaned
But I was in a mood for more games, so, I lifted her in my arms and took her into my kitchen. There I laid her on an empty slab.

She looked at me with those wide surprised eyes and I indicated her to be quiet and wait. I opened the refrigerator and took out a small bucket of ice cream. Then taking out a scoop I placed the chilled cream on her boobs. One after the other.

“Aaaaah! It’s too cold Aryan….pleeeease…” she cried.
I took another scoop and put it on her belly. “Ooooooh!” another cry.
Then taking a fourth scoop I placed on her lovely bare pussy.
“I want to have my dessert now darling” I said and hungrily went about enjoying my “dish”

I started licking the cream on her boobs.. and her nipples popped out like cherry toppings on the ice cream. I licked both in turn and then turned to her belly where the ice cream was now melting on her hot little body. I licked inside her belly button and the flanks and finally reached her pussy. By this time she was writhing ……..and moaning on that hard slab. I moved her leg to one side and licked the ice-cream on her fleshy……juicy……..tender……..smooth pussy lips.

Some of the ice cream had seeped inside her folds and I was in no mood to leave any thing ,so, I opened her pussy lips and sucked the icecream mixed with her juices and with my cold tongue flicked her clit….then putting it between my lips… I sucked at it.

“Aaaaaaaaa………..hhhhhhhh! Ooooooooo…...mmmmph” she shuddered as an explosion of pleasure waves hit her. She moaned in ecstasy as the powerful Orgasm hit her. She shuddered….and shuddered…….all the while her clit in my mouth…..till at last the waves subsided and she lay there panting…….heaving……...murmuring my name………..

“The dessert was delicious Princess” I said grinning and bringing my mouth close to her lips….and.let our lips do the rest of talking……….

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply
We remained there lip-locked for quite some time …….she lying nude on the kitchen slab……her magnificent body glistening with sweat and the melted ice cream. Then at last I separated from my diva and looked at her smiling . She covered her face with her hands feeling very shy.

“Look what you have done to me” she said gazing at me with those dove eyes.
“You look so delicious lying there darling that I can eat you all over again” I said kissing her again on her lips.
Then slowly lifting her from the slab I carried her to my bed room. I took her straight to my bathroom and flicking on the lights I took her straight to the shower cubicle .

“Time for a bath princess” I said as I laid her down.
She stood there gloriously naked……covered in cream…... looking at me with smiling shy eyes as I started getting undressed. She was shuffling on her feet… slightly embarrassed….slowly pushing her hair back from her face and was trying to avoid looking at me while I undressed. At last I was in my boxers and my cock was again making a tent on them. Today it had a mind of its own and no matter how many times it had climaxed today….it was ……..not ready to quit as yet and was dying for more action.

I peeled off my boxers and let them fall on the toweled floor. She sneaked a peek at my monster and seemed pleased with what she saw. Looking in my eyes she smiled shyly as if preparing herself for the onslaught all over again, but knowing that I would do it most gently…she did not seem apprehensive now as she had been the first time.

I turned on slow romantic music and entered the cubicle again closing the glass door gently behind me. Standing so close to the women of my dreams naked in a small space ….was so erotic and thrilling that I could feel the hair standing up on the nape of my neck in addition to that “something else” standing up to full attention. She too was feeling the heat and I could see the goose bumps on her lovely smooth skin. She was looking down, smiling shyly and shuffling on her feet as if waiting for me to take the lead.

I slowly brought her closer and took her in my arms. She melted against my body and hid her face on my chest. I flicked a button on the glass wall and multiple jet streams of cold water started from the various faucets on the walls…..soaking us completely.

“Ooo…uch!” she squealed as the cold water hit her delicate soft flesh and she in turn glued to me more tightly ….. hugging me fiercely.

My cock was sandwiched between her belly and my crotch and wanted a release desperately….but I played a waiting game. I wanted to prolong this enjoyment as long as possible ………knowing very well that this moment might not come ….ever again.

I adjusted the speed of the water so, that instead of pricking hard, …..the water showered gently on our bodies as if caressing us together. I then lifted her chin and looking in her beautiful eyes……..started kissing her gently….slowly……….sensuously……exploring every inch of her sweet mouth with my tongue…………and let my hands explore her firm yet tender ass….pushing her against my cock …..letting her feel the hardness….my love for her.

Her soft boobs were crushed against my chest…..her nipples poking against my skin….standing beautifully erect in response to our closeness and also responding to the cold water cascading down our bodies. I took some time reaching down to kiss her lovely boobs and taking the nipples in my mouth sucked on them one by one….gently at first and then more passionately….twirling my tongue on them…….flicking them and then taking a small part of the sensitive fleshy knob between my teeth…..bit very delicately and gently.

“Aaaaaaa……..aaaaah Arrr….yan aaaaa……hhh maaaa” she moned in pleasure as she humped against me.

I then kissed the valley between her boobs and licked the water falling between them…giving her intense pleasure that she dug her fingers in my flesh and gave moans of pleasure.

I moved down slowly covering her body with kisses……..licking every crevice…….and sucking every protuberance till I reached the most delicate part of her anatomy……her lovely bare pussy. I looked at her tightly closed…tender pussylips ….the water flowing down over it. I kissed the soft fleshy lips between her legs and licked them. The cream was still filling her slit and I tasted it….along with her juices. “Ah! Who would want to drink anything else once he has tasted such divine nectar?” I thought

I gently parted her legs and she rested it on the lowest faucet. Then with my fingers I gently separated her pussylips and saw the tender pink flesh still laced with some cream. I licked the cream away till I could see her small delicate clit poking its head out of its hood. I licked it gently and then caught it between my lips and sucked it

“Ooooooo…..hhh, noooooo. Aryan………aaaa….hhh ..no!” she cried “I c..c..c…can’t control darling….aaaaahhh!” Sensing that she was near another orgasm I immediately put my tongue inside her vaginal opening and darted in and out.

She climaxed in a thundering frenzy and bucked her hips towards my exploring mouth and with her hands pushed my head deeper in her crotch so that my mouth was now crushed against her soft delicate flesh……taking in the fragrance of her juices……….tasting the heavenly sap…..and feeling the exquisite softness of her tender flesh.

“Mmmmmm……aaaaaaah…..aaaaaaah……aaaaaaaahhhh!” she moaned aloud as she shuddered …and….trembled….coming for a long time. I was not done with her yet. I moved down…kissing her thighs which had become very sensitive after such intense orgasm. I was enjoying the beauty and taste of the feminine flesh of my princess and taking in the intoxicating fragrance of her lovely body…….which was laced with some sweat and mixed with the flowing fresh water. I kissed her legs and calves before turning her around to love her beautiful firm ass. I kissed & licked the cheeks…..kneading them…….biting the flesh gently …….leaving some tender marks. I nuzzled her crack and pushing her legs wider licked the tender flesh between her pussy and butthole. This aroused her again and she was moaning once more.

“Time for the action princess” I whispered, standing up. As I looked in her dreamy eyes I saw …..only Lust.,……..lust for love………lust to be cared………lust for my touch…….lust to be filled.

I gently picked her up from her waist and she ….taking the cue wrapped her legs around my waist……….letting my cock poke at the opening of her pussy lips. Then gently she guided my monster inside her and slowly……..very slowly I let my cock dilate her incredibly tight pussy walls…..till I was completely inside her. The water was playing its magic…….the music adding to the scene and I was totally immersed in the ocean of ecstasy and pleasure as I humped her slowly……..moving in and out of her pussy….my lips…..nuzzling and kissing her boobs. She gently caught hold of her left boob and guided the nipple in my mouth. I got the hint and sucked the delicious knob of soft pink flesh…… rolling my tongue over it. She put her head back in pleasure and started moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes .

“Aaaaah…….aaaaah…….aaaaaaah! Aryan……please take me hard………take me darling……….take me…ooooooh……..I ‘m your’s………take me…….aaah faster ….pleeeeeeease.” she cried as I increased my speed and started moving…….in and out…….quickly. My cock……exploring the depths of her pussy was moving faster and faster…….stimulating her G-spot…with each stroke….until I was ready to explode. ‘I’m coming………..I’m coming….. darling!” I cried out. She too started bucking harder and at last I came gushing ….deep inside her pussy…...shaking with pleasure…….humping till she too came a second time caught in the frenzy of beautiful emotions……..I continued stroking till I was dry and panting. I excited the shower……with me still inside her…and she in my arms….and bending down on the toweled soft floor lay down along with her and kissed her deeply. We both had experienced such new heights in lovemaking today that no words could describe the feeling …….the emotions…that we were experiencing.

We laid there on the floor in each others arms…..panting…..getting our breath back kissing……giggling…..laughing till we were totally exhausted.

“Time for bed…..Princess” I said “We can’t sleep in the bathroom….however tempting it may seem…..but some things have to be done in bed alone” I added with that naughty look in my eyes.

“You sex maniac……” she shouted laughing at me and then kissed me full on my lips.

“I am yours forever…..jaan……..love me as much as you wish…..” she added shyly.

I picked her up in my arms and took her to the bed room…..naked……….only wishing that….. “O God! Let Tomorrow Never come…….”

Sunil an office Peon
Like Reply