Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
wow.. with still purvi in our dreams of humiliation, now the nila's saga gonna start..
wow...
while nila take a bath,, please bring nila's story in full form..
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Very nice going
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
update pls
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Very engaging story
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
4 days of no Biryani Smile
eagerly waiting to taste the new chicken.. when are you going to peel nila and grill her for us
Like Reply
Chapter 2 : Breaking Nila

**Part 20.** 

Nila slowly opened her eyes; she was exhausted from the activities of the previous night. Slowly, she reached her arm out to check the time on her phone, 11. 22 AM.  

“Oww.”, she grimaced in pain as she slowly tried to move her body. Looking down at her legs, she realized she was lying down on her bed fully naked. Last night, three boys from college had paid her a visit. What started off as the usual simple ragging for new students had quickly turned into a nightmare. 

Nila’s body jerked up slightly as she placed her hand on her right nipple, red patches from love bites were visible on her breasts, teeth marks around her dark areolas. Nila took a moment to gather herself as she slowly pushed her body upwards on her bed.  

Looking down between her legs, her pussy was sore and dry, small dried patches of cum were stuck to her thighs and pussy lips. What hurt the most was her anus. Nila could feel liquid inside her bowels and there seemed to be something hard pushing against her inner butt cheeks.  

She slowly moved her hand down between her legs, feeling a hard circular metal piece wedged into her asshole, “Ahh..what the fuck...”, she gripped the end, slowly pulling it out. Thick globs of whitish yellow cum started to flow out of her anus onto the bedsheets. Someone had came inside her, then used a buttplug to block the cum from exiting her.  

“Bastards.”, Nila shouted and threw the spade shaped metal buttplug onto the floor, the pink diamond tip glittering under the room light as it hit the ground. Cum continued to spurt out from her rear as she started to feel her insides ease.  

Nila slowly got off the bed, pulling off the sheets and throwing them on the floor. This will not be the end, she thought to herself. I am going to make them pay. She was angry, hurt and humiliated. She slowly made her way to the bathroom to wash herself as the memories of last night started to come back to her.  

A classmate had informed her saying that some college mates will be ragging them before making them a part of their group. At first, Nila was fearful as she had no idea what to expect. Upon hearing a few more boys and girls going through the same thing, she felt a bit better. Unknown to her, these three boys, Viraj, Ravi and Ganesh showed up at her doorstep last night claiming they were there to pick her up and take her to a secret location to meet up with the rest of the group.  

They never met anyone else, instead taking her around town making her do various tasks, slowly stripping her of dignity and clothes. She could barely remember shouting and pleading with them as they pulled her naked body out of the car back up to her flat. Inside, they forced themselves on her, using her for hours throughout the night.  

Nila was a virgin up until last night, had never seen or touched a cock in her life. But yesterday, she had three inside her at the same time. She could also remember making the college security guard force the lubricated buttplug into her anus as one of her tasks, flashing her breasts and pussy to various street vendors and made to wear overly revealing clothes around town. How was she to show her face in college again, especially to her friends?   

To make matters worse, she had no idea how these boys, especially Viraj, had known so much about her family history and their current financial troubles. Her father was in the midst of fighting for their little piece of land back in her village, being heavily dependent on the help of a creepy-looking lawyer who would constantly find a way to touch any part of her whenever he came to their little home. They were broke, her parents having made to borrow money to send her to pursue her studies. Her story was similar to the many stories of different families in her village.  

Nila wanted to pursue law, then go back and fight for the rights of her family and all the others who shared a similar fate. Unfortunately for her, Viraj knew every detail of her background, using her family as leverage to persuade her to accomplish her ragging tasks. He had threatened to send his father’s lawyer to make sure her family would lose everything and make them beg in the streets. He had the power and the connections; it was very possible that he could make that happen.  

At this moment, under the warm shower, as Nila cried silently while trying the hardest to scrub every part of her body clean, she was not thinking straight. She planned to go to the nearest security officer station and file a FIR against these three boys, furthermore, she was going to report them to the dean and get them thrown out of college.  

Nila knew these boys came from very privileged families, but how long were they going to be allowed to run wild and hurt others with no repercussions? She could not tell her family about what had taken place, her father was already barely hanging on. The financial burden was slowly draining away his life force, and he would probably end himself at this point. Nila was not willing to take that risk.  

“Oww..”, she blurted out as the soap touched her puffy pussy lips, the sore skin stinging from her touch. She had to be strong. Too many people were depending on her. “I am going to end them.”, she whispered to herself. 

---------- 

Kalai sat at his worn-down wooden desk facing the main door, just about to dig into his lunch when he saw a beautiful young girl walk into the little security officer station compound. Her long dark hair swayed in the wind as she slowly made her way towards him, her sharp features, flawless dark brown skin and slim body catching his immediate attention.  

He nudged Agilan, his colleague, “Look at that.”. Agilan whistled softly; his eyes locked on to her perky breasts jutting out of her light green salwar kameez.  

Kalai was in his late-40's, unhappily married with three children. He had been in the force for the last 20 odd years, signing up just after he finished schooling. He knew he was not a very smart man, not intending to further pursue his studies, instead found solace in a government job that gave him a bit of power. His skin was black from being under the sun most days, placed in charge of the random roadblocks that are placed around the little town. The small bribes he received kept the liquor flowing when he was off duty.  

“Must be one of those college students.”, Agilan had a gleam in his eye as he watched the girl get closer. 

“I wonder what she wants...”, Kalai reached down, adjusting his cock in his tight khaki colored uniform pants. He needed to work on losing some weight.  

“I’m sure it’s not your old cock.”, Agilan laughed slightly, taking a jab at his colleague.  

Agilan, who was a few years younger than Kalai, had a longing for these young college girls. He had a habit of parking the security officer jeep in front of the tea shop opposite the college entrance to watch these young beauties walk by. His rank as constable gained him some respect from the boys as they usually wished him a good day as they walked past him. Mostly out of fear than respect. The girls avoided him completely, as he was known for harassing and disturbing them whenever they got too close.  

Kalai pushed the food away, closing the little tiffin carrier his wife had begrudgingly packed for him. He was pretty sure it was going to taste bad anyway, she was a bad cook. Just one more point to add to the growing list of hatred he had for his wife.   

Both the constables looked up as the young girl walked up to the table.  

“Constable sir, I want to make a report.”  

Agilan definitely recognized her, as he smiled slightly towards her, his eyes roaming around her covered body. She was one of the rare beautiful ones from the college. There was something not right about her face though, she looked mad, or angry, or sad. He could not tell. He wondered why she was here, and how he could stick his cock in her.  

“Sit down ma”, Kalai gestured towards the chair in front of him, opening up the file to take her report.  

The little security officer station was bustling with people. Officers moving in and out, prisoners being led to and from their cells.  The girl looked around, watching everyone, as if trying to find a familiar face. She finally settled down, looking at the two constables in front of her, first the Kalai who was seated, then at Agilan who was standing up. 

“What is this about?”, Agilan asked, his tone serious as he raised his eyebrows at her.  

The girl stared him blankly in the face, “I was sexually assaulted inside my home.”  

Kalai immediately clicked his pen, waiting to hear the details. 

---------- 

**End of Part 20.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
(04-04-2022, 02:02 PM)tweeny_fory Wrote: 4 days of no Biryani Smile
eagerly waiting to taste the new chicken.. when are you going to peel nila and grill her for us

Will be updating slowly this week bro. Sorry for the delay =)
Like Reply
Bro, waiting for your next update
[+] 1 user Likes meetsriram's post
Like Reply
waiting to read in details what happened to Nila.. before and after she files the report.. How she was made to show herself and all else.. pls post soon...
Like Reply
**Part 21.**

Nila let out a heavy sigh of relief when she finally left the security officer station an hour later. She had explained in detail what had happened last night to the two security officer officers as they remained expressionless. The dark-skinned constable took notes and prepared to file the report, promising her they would take action against the three boys.  

She wasn’t done yet. She wanted them out of college so no more girls would fall victim to this trio of bastards. She placed her hand up, stopping the closest auto. Nila had made up her mind, she was going directly to the dean to report them. 

---------- 

“So, what do you think?”, Kalai asked, staring at the report while twirling his moustache.  

“She filed an FIR against these three. What other choice do we have? We have to bring them in.”, Agilan was looking flustered.  

“This Viraj boy, you know who his father is, don’t you.”,  

“Sonam Varma.”, Agilan replied. “This isn’t the first time somebody had reported the boy.”, frowning his eyebrows. “This could benefit us, Kalai.” 

“I agree. Or we could lose our jobs.”, Kalai let out a heavy sigh. “Another victim of the trio. Don’t these girls know who these boys are? Never have any charges against them stuck.”  

Agilan thought hard, staring at the piece of paper on the table.  

“Well, bring them in for questioning.”. Kalai placed the report on top of a pile on his desk. “Let’s see if we can get paid for our troubles.”  

Both constables looked to be deep in thought for a few minutes until Agilan spoke out.  

“Ahhh. Lucky boys. How I wish I was young again. The things I would have done to that girl.”, he smiled, staring blankly into space. “I’m tired of visiting those old prostitutes, Kalai. I want some young pussy.”   

“I’ve seen the things you’ve done to them. You’re lucky none of them reported you.”, Kalai shot back, looking at him with a grin.  

---------- 

Nila sat in the waiting area of Dean Thomas’s office, her legs shaking, the wait was nerve wrecking. Dean Thomas was a very strict man, from what she had heard. No students dared to misbehave in his presence, even the lecturers and professors held him in very high regard.  His secretary, Ms. Bhavna, a distinguished looking lady in her early 50’s, kept stealing glances at her.  Nila had refused to tell her of the nature of her visit.  

There was a beeping sound on the intercom and a loud voice came on. "Send her in.”, the voice said. 

“Nilashini.”, her voice boomed out from her table.  

“Yes ma’am?” 

“Dean Thomas will see you now.”  

“Thank you, ma’am.”, Nila stood up and composed herself, then slowly made her way towards the office door. All the glass panels were closed, not allowing anybody to peer into the room. Nila had no idea what to expect when she placed her hand on the knob, gently pushing the door open. 

“Sir?”, her voice was soft and meek.  

“Come.”, a big sized bald man sat behind a huge mahogany desk. The dean’s chambers was big, with ample space for him to have a seating area in front of his desk for him to host guests. A glass table was placed between the big single cushion chairs while various bottles of expensive whisky and gin decorated the shelf on the left wall. The right wall held portraits of the dean and various other individuals of whom Nila was not familiar with.  

The entire room was neat and tidy, not a single speck of dust could be seen on the floor. Trophies and certificates were placed on a small table behind the dean.  

“Good afternoon, sir.”, Nila slowly walked towards the desk, admiring the room. She was not used to such lush and expensive décor, given her background.  She was trying hard to process and take it all in.  

“Good afternoon. You wanted to see me?”, Dean Thomas’s big face was stern. “Bhavna said you did not have an appointment. “, he raised his eyebrows at her, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.  

“Ye...yes. I'm sorry sir. “, Nila stammered, looking at the man. Dean Thomas was a senior man, overweight and pouchy. He was dressed very well in what seemed to be a custom-made suit. His huge dark blue coat hung off a tall coat rack behind him. “I wanted to see you personally.”  

“That is fine. You caught me at a good time. Have a seat.”, he said softly, pointing at the chair in front of him, not taking his eyes off Nila. “What is your name?” 

“Nilashini, sir.” 

Dean Thomas continued to inquire about Nila’s studies and her family, gathering information. He seemed a little disappointed when she spoke about her background.  

“So, tell me why you are here, Nila.”, he asked, casually leaning back on his chair, placing both hands together on the table, looking at her.  

Nila took a deep breath, looking at the dean. In her mind, she was debating if she should report them to him or not. His face was blank, not at all interested in what she had to say once he knew she came from a family of nobodies. She had already come so far, might as well. 

“Ermm.. I actually want to lodge a... a complaint... “, she looked down at the floor. 

“A complaint? About my college?”, Dean Thomas raised his voice a little, intimidating her.  

“No.. no sir...”, Nila stammered, “Not the college...” 

“Then?”, Dean Thomas leaned forward, his bald head shining under the light.  

Nila looked around nervously, thinking hard if she should continue. “it’s about some students, sir....  “ 

“Which students.” 

“Some boys, sir... “, Nila mumbled on, “They assaulted me.” 

Dean Thomas's eyes were cold, not moving. He continued to stare at her, waiting for her to tell him more.  “Assault? Like beat you? Slap you?”, his voice was loud. “Tell me more. Stop stammering.”  

“Ye.. Yes sir. Sorry sir.”, Nila was slightly uncomfortable. “They, uh, forced themselves on me. Sexually.”  

“Who? Tell me their names.” 

“They are seniors sir, their names are Ganesh, Ravi … and one more who seems to be the leader, Viraj, sir. “  

Dean Thomas’s expression changed slightly, as if surprised. Within a second, he had gathered himself back to his original position. Nila could see his eyes looking her over, judging her, as she shifted in her seat, adjusting herself.   

He took a minute, never taking his eyes off Nila.  

“Tell me exactly what happened.”

---------

**End of Part 21.**
Like Reply
Wonderful.. continue plz
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
wow.. the security officer and dean thomas.. all are asking .TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED
Now we are wondering WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED
Like Reply
One of the most consistent erotic writer... keep rocking bro... kalakungal
Like Reply
**Part 22.**

Thomas Arumugam has been an educator for over 40 years now. Starting off as a teacher in a little school in a village far away, he had slowly moved up in the world. He had planned to retire while teaching in this current college, but was offered the position of dean 3 years ago, securing himself into the top of the food chain.  

His dreams did not end with him wanting to retire as an educator, Thomas wanted to make his name in politics as well. The opportunity arose when the son of the political leader Sonam Varma, Viraj Varma had been registered as a student in his college. Thomas saw this as a golden opportunity to kick start his own political career, taking special care of the privileged young boy.  

It was definitely not a simple walk in the park as Thomas had thought, the brat was spoilt to the core. Together with his two friends, the trio of young men had been terrorizing the young girls in college. Thomas had received multiple complaints and security officer reports over the last 2 years, struggling to sweep them under the rug. He has had to pay multiple bribes to families to not take legal action against the college, several abortions and psychiatric treatments to the victims. 

Although Thomas was not so innocent himself, he was aware of what the boys were doing to the young girls. He would occasionally be invited by the boys to partake in their activities. Most of the time, the girls would have passed out from shock or pain, he would relish the opportunity to stick his fat cock into their fresh pussies and assholes.  

At times, some of the girls would willingly submit, afraid of the consequences of denying the boys. Viraj would include fucking the dean as a task for them to accomplish as part of their ragging process. It was fun, acting surprised when the girls would show up inside his chambers, lost and unsure of how to approach him. Most of these girls came from poor families, making it easy for Thomas to fuck and forget their existence. The troublesome ones would be thrown out. It had become a common practice, which was why Thomas had his office sound proofed early this year.  

Occasionally, there would be trouble. The smarter ones would try to get help from the law, or even from him, unaware that he too, was a part of the equation.  

“They are seniors sir, their names are Ganesh, Ravi … and one more who seems to be their leader, Viraj, sir.”  

Fuck. Not another one, Thomas thought to himself. Didn’t these girls know they were messing with? What was the big deal anyway? Yes, they would have been sexually assaulted once. Then the boys would have moved on to another. Just accept the fact and move on. Why dig a deeper grave? These are dangerous people. Most of these girls' families are barely even making ends meet, let alone struggling to keep them in college. They would be buried alive financially if they wanted to bring this to court.  

“Tell me exactly what happened.”, Thomas muttered, looking at the girl in front of him.  

What was her name again? Nilam Shree? Nilashinie? He knew there was Nila somewhere, that was what he was going to call her. The boys did choose a good one this time around. She was beautiful indeed. Petite and slim. Thomas was taking a liking to her beautiful dark brown skin and sharp features, a Tamilan beauty. Thomas could feel his cock slowly waking up as he watched her talk.  

“Sir, they came to my flat last night....”, the girl spoke, looking down a little to avoid his eyes. “Saying that they were there to pick me up and bring me to the group ra ... er ... gathering ... for new students. “ 

Thomas’s eyes shifted down to her decently sized breasts over her light green salwar top, watching her chest slowly rise and fall as she stopped to take breaths in between her story. The poor girl was nervous. He wanted to fuck her right there and then, it would be fun watching her struggle.  

“One second, Nila. I am going to have to write this down if you don’t mind.”, Thomas pulled out his notebook and grabbed a pen, adjusting himself.  

“Yes, sir. “, she stopped, looking at his face.  

“Continue. Don’t skip out on the details.”, he tried his hardest not to smile as he watched her face twist a little when he said details.  

“Yes, sir.”, the girl seemed to be lost in thought, probably thinking of her next choice of words. Thomas enjoyed watching her discomfort. Would it matter if he was going to take a chance to fuck her as well? There was nothing she could do; he was protected by the Varma family anyway. “They came into my flat … introducing themselves … sir, they knew so much about me … “ 

Thomas watched her very carefully, he could see her struggling to keep in her tears, “Knew so much about?” 

“My family ... my father … our … finances ...”, she looked down, ashamed.  

Thomas wasn’t surprised. He knew about Viraj and his friends modus operandi. “Go on, Nila.”  

“They used it against me.” 

“How so?” 

“At first … erm … they asked me to do harmless things. “, she said softly.  

“Like?” 

“Bring them food … sit on their lap … and then … “, she was thinking hard, having to relive her night of terror, “the fat guy, Ganesh … he … he started to touch me … “ 

Thomas could feel his cock pushing against his pants. “Touch you? …. where?” 

---------- 

Nila was struggling to remember the details of last night, she could feel herself starting to sweat in the big air-conditioned room. She looked at Dean Thomas, his calm and collected composure. He was writing down notes as she continued to talk.  

She had come with a simple task, wanting to inform the dean’s office about her night and wanted action to be taken against the three bastards.  

Now she was stuck in this office alone with him. Dean Thomas gave her the creeps, his expressionless face and his roving eyes that kept looking at her body. She was slightly taken by surprise when he had asked for a detailed explanation of what had taken place the previous night. What exactly was she supposed to tell him?    

Nila took a deep breath.  

“He … he urm … started by touching my … my thighs, sir. “  

“Wait.”, Dean Thomas placed his pen down beside the notebook, leaning back on his oversized chair. There was a slight creak as the chair struggled to support his heavy weight. “Come here, Nila. “ 

“Sorry, sir?”,  

“Come here.”, he twirled his chair to the side, pointing to the empty spot in front of him. “I can’t see properly. Come closer and show me so I can record it down.”  

What the fuck. He could just listen, there was no need to show him. Nila weighed her options. She could just leave, telling him she had made a mistake, or get closer to this old creepy oversized man. He was the dean of the college; she had not heard of anything bad about him other than the fact that he was strict. Nila also did not want to be in his bad books, it could mean the end of her dreams of studying law.  

Nila slowly got up, walking around the table and stood in front of Dean Thomas. He did have a fierce face, which scared her slightly. She noticed a light stubble on his otherwise clean face. His big stomach rested on his lap as he placed his hands on his knees, looking up at her.  

“Where did he touch you?”  

“My … thighs, sir.”  

Nila jumped slightly when she suddenly felt his thick hand on her leg. 

“Sir!”, Nila moved back, accidentally hitting the coat rack behind her. Was Dean Thomas trying to take advantage of her as well?

**End of Part 22.**
Like Reply
good... more pls..
Like Reply
**Part 23.**

“Come here!”, Dean Thomas raised his voice a little, a slight look of annoyance in his face.  

Nila stood a few feet away from the dean, surprised when she felt his touch on her leg, “Sir... “ 

“It’s ok. Come closer Nila.”, his expression changing drastically. He held his arm out, extending his hand kindly to her. “I just want to make sure I have all the details I need to take action against these three boys. You understand, right?”, he said calmly, watching her every move.  

“Ye.. Yes sir... ... “, Nila could feel beads of sweat on the back of her neck. The room was freezing, but the vibe she was getting from Dean Thomas was making her uncomfortable. She slowly moved closer to his chair.  

The dean reached out, grabbing her wrist and pulling her closer to him. Nila was now standing right in front of him. Still holding her wrist with his left hand, Dean Thomas placed his right hand back on her leg, slowly moving his way up alongside her left outer thigh, “Tell me, where did this boy touch you.”  

Nila was trembling slightly, the fear coming from this man was slowly setting in.“There sir.”, she just wanted him to stop touching her.  

“Just that? I would hardly call that a sexual assault.”, he smiled at her.  

“Erm... No sir... there was more... “, Nila stammered, her right wrist was starting to hurt as Dean Thomas tightened his grip. He was slowly moving his right hand to her back over her clothes, placing it right on her lower back just above her ass.  

“Hmm?”, he slowly raised his eyebrow, looking her right in the eye. “Where else?”. 

NIla felt his hand slowly hovering down to her bottoms, grabbing her left ass cheek.  

“Here?”, he continued, looking at her, as if daring her to reject his advances. Dean Thomas squeezed her butt hard, his fingers digging into the meat.  

“Sir … sir …. please … stop.”, Nila knew it was a bad idea to go closer to him, perhaps she could still manage to escape. But what would the consequences be? Would the dean throw her out instead of the three bastards? And the grip he had on her; she was struggling to move away.  

---------- 

Thomas held her close, his right hand placed on her ass. Thomas liked watching them struggle. What could this girl do anyway? He had the upper hand, she needed her education, he could kick her out and tarnish her name. The ball was in his court.  

Her ass was so firm and tight, Thomas squeezed it again, trying to dig his finger in between her butt cheeks.   

“So...? Did he touch you here, Nila?”, Thomas asked the girl again. The fear and discomfort on her face was very obvious, but he didn’t care.  

“Sir! Please stop this sir.”, she begged, using her free hand to try and push herself away from him.  

Thomas was not done; he wanted this beauty now. Why should those boys only have all the fun?  

“Why? What are going to do?”, Thomas sneered at her, letting go of her ass. “You want to continue studying here, don’t you? You will tell me what else they did to you.”, he smiled at her. 

The girl froze, staring at him blankly in shock, as if unable to comprehend what was going on. “Sir, let me go sir... I promise I won’t make any reports on them ... or to you ... or the college... “, she pleaded, trying to pull her body away from him.  

“On me? On my college? We didn’t do anything to you.”, Thomas smiled, pulling her closer again, he reached out and grabbed her breasts over her top. He could feel her bra keeping a decent sized bust protected from his touch. “Whatever happened was outside of college grounds. It isn’t my problem.” 

The girl’s eyes started to water. “Ok ... ok sir... just let me go...please “, she tried to pull away again.  

“Poor village bitch. Coming here, making threats against me.”, Thomas laughed slightly, “Who did you think you are?”  

The girl was struggling, tears flowing down her face. “Sir ... I won’t do or say anything... I swear... “ 

“I know you won’t.”, he pulled her roughly, making her fall face first onto his lap. Thomas grabbed her body, adjusting her so her stomach was on his knees, her ass was swaying as she tried to push herself upwards. His left had held her sobbing head down. “I am going to teach you a lesson, you little bitch. “, he laughed.  

Thomas pulled the bottom of her salwar kameez top up to her back, running his fingers over her smooth brown skin. He loved exploring the smooth flesh on these young girls. Getting his chambers soundproofed was the best investment he has made thus far, he thought to himself as he looked down at her long white pants. What an ass this bitch has, he smiled.  

“S ... s... sir... what ... what are you doing sir? ... “, her voice sounded soft and muffled coming from the floor. The girl was trying her hardest to push herself up right again, small sobs in between her words. Thomas was using all of his strength to hold her down with his left hand.  

“You have a beautiful ass, Nila. “, Thomas said softly, his eyes locked onto the two firm juicy mounds. He used his free hand to push the white pants down to her knees.  

“Stooppp it! .. no!... please … sir!”, the girl was shouting loudly now, bucking her body.  

Thomas slid his hand under her black panties, feeling the smooth warm flesh. “I was going to tear your ass apart ...”, he smiled, pushing his middle down between her buttcheeks until it touched the entrance of her little puckered hole, “but I think it has already been done.” 

---------- 

It happened in the late afternoon, Viraj and Ravi were on their way home from lunch when they noticed a white security officer Mahindra behind them.  

“Are they following us?”, Ravi asked, looking at the rear-view mirror.  

Viraj let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. Slowly pulling the dark blue BMW to the left to allow the security officer car to pass. 

He was exhausted, looking forward to a good sleep to recover. They had a lot of fun last night with this new girl, which actually drained much of his energy. Ganesh had brought along his bag of toys, some of which were new and they decided to try it out on Nila. From a horse cock vibrator to nipple and pussy clamps, and a new buttplug which Ganesh had left plugged inside the girl's asshole after cumming deep in her.  

“I’ll come back and pick it up later, yaar.”, Ganesh laughed. “Who knows, she might even end up liking it stuck up her ass.”, giggling as he walked towards his black Land Rover when they left the flat early in the morning.  

The Mahindra cut past them, the security officer officer waving his hand to slow them down to a stop.  

“This motherfucker. Doesn’t he know who I am.”, Viraj mumbled under his breath as he pulled the BMW to a stop.  

“Probably a new guy. Saw the car and wants a bribe.”, Ravi shrugged, annoyed at the situation. 

Viraj rolled down the window, waiting for the officer to arrive. As spoilt as he is, he knew how to play this game. Any wrong move could affect his father’s position, especially when it involves government officials. A position that also benefited Viraj and he was going to protect it at all costs. Most of them already knew who he was, so they would let him go. Best to just remain polite and maybe slip a few hundred rupees into the constable's hand.  

---------- 

Kalai stepped out of the car, slowly making his way towards the shiny new BMW. Fucking rich spoilt brats, he thought to himself.  

Agilan remained in the drivers' seat, looking at the two boys seated in the car through the side mirror.  

“Good afternoon, Viraj sir. “, Kalai bit his tongue, having to give these boys the respect they didn’t deserve. They were fucking kids, not sergeant majors. “Ravi, sir.”, Kalai put his hands together, bowing slightly.  

“What do you want?”, The young boy in the driver’s seat asked him, clearly annoyed.  

“There seems to be a problem.”, Kalai leaned into the driver side window, looking at the lush dark interior of the car, whistling slightly, accepting the fact he would probably never drive something like this in his life.  

“What problem?”  

“Someone had made a report against you … sir … and also to Ravi sir. “, Kalai looked at both of them. “Oh. And another. Ganesh sir as well. Another constable is already on the way to pick him up.” 

“A report? Do you know who I am?”, Viraj raised his voice, “Do you know who is my father?” 

Kalai rolled his eyes slightly, “Yes sir. Everyone knows who you are. “ 

“Just settle it here. How much do you want? Stop wasting our time.”, Ravi said, pulling his wallet open.  

“Unfortunately, sir, an official FIR was reported and signed. “, Kalai tried to look apologetic, “I don’t have a choice, sir. You will have to come to the station with me.”  

“What bullshit. Who reported us?” 

“I will give you the details at the station sir. Please follow us from behind.”, Kalai started to walk back to the Mahindra when he turned around again. “Also, please don’t attempt to run sir, it will be more embarrassing if we would need to come to your respective houses.”, he smiled slightly.  

Ravi gave him the middle finger.

----------

**End of Part 23.**
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
now the fun has started
Like Reply
**Part 24.**

Nila's face was close to Dean Thomas’s shoes, her body arced over his lap. Her hands were on the floor, struggling to push herself up and out of this awkward position. Dean Thomas had pulled her white pants down, her black panties laid visible to his eyes. He had his right hand inside her undergarment, his middle finger stuffed into the trench between her butt cheeks.  

She continued pleading as she felt the finger poke the entrance of her anus, trying to make him stop, “Sir … please don’t sir … I'm begging you. It hurts.”. She wasn’t lying.  

Last night, the three bastards had made her remove her pants and enter the little security guard office at the entrance of her college. The guard working the graveyard shift was an old man, taken by surprise by the sudden appearance of a semi naked girl standing in front of him. She showed him the metal buttplug, to his awe and amazement, not knowing what to make of the weird looking metal piece.  

His face changed when she told him what she wanted him to do, having to bend over the little table, spreading her legs showing him her virgin anus. The guard was excited of course, immediately trying to ram the plug into the dry tight hole. The minute she started to scream in pain, it hit him that he needed to lubricate her asshole. 

Using both his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, the guard buried his face between them. As uncomfortable as it was having his oily bearded face stuffed between her ass, the guard was a master ass eater, sticking his tongue deep inside her butt hole. Nila tried resisting at first, until she felt the wet slimy appendage entering her anus, cleaning the walls. She had never felt that kind of pleasure before, eventually succumbing to moaning loudly.  

The guard eventually remembered his task, grabbing the metal buttplug off the table. Nila gasped as she felt the tip of the circular spade slowly expanding her little hole. The guard continued to push and push until the entire plug entered her, the shiny pink diamond tip glittering under the little bit of light in the little standalone office.  

The guard held her face down on the table, unzipping his pants. He saw an open opportunity between her legs. The dark pussy lips looked so warm and inviting. Nila screamed for help as she felt the guards cock head rubbing between her slit, wanting to use her wetness as lubricant to enter her. Both Ravi and Ganesh burst in, pulling him off her. Nila heard loud scuffling but she did not wait to see what was happening. She ran back to the waiting BMW to a gleaming Viraj.  

Nila was made to wear the buttplug throughout the entire night. Eventually she had nipple chains clipped onto her nipples with little dangling hearts. She had to give a blowjob to a beggar under a bridge then had two young boys pull her pussy lips apart as she peed in an open field. The torment continued as the three boys took videos and had everything photographed.  

After a night of thorough humiliation, the trio of bastards brought her back to the little flat. They tied a ball gag around her mouth, pulled out the butt plug, then took multiple turns ravaging her holes. Her muffled screams fell to deaf ears as she felt the cocks penetrate her. When she got exhausted from shouting, Ravi had removed the gag from her mouth, replacing it with his cock instead while the other two boys each took a hole behind her. 

When Nila had passed out, Ganesh took the opportunity to have one last fuck before they left the flat, sticking his thick fat cock into her asshole, he gave her all he could, filling up her bowels with his cream. He quickly grabbed the butt plug off the floor and stuffed it inside her, blocking his cum from flowing out.  

“A little departing gift for you.”, PHAPPPP! Ganesh smacked Nila’s right butt cheek as all three boys laughed, amused at the thought of her waking up to find her anus full of Ganesh’s seed.  

Her asshole was sore. Very sore. Nila could feel Dean Thomas’s finger gently tracing the outer rim when it suddenly pushed into her.  

“AHHHH!... sir … no! … “, Nila shouted in surprise as she could feel about an inch of Dean Thomas’s stubby finger enter her.  

“It went in really easy.”, he mocked her, enjoying the feeling of having her warm anus walls wrapped around his finger, “They must have had a lot of fun with your ass.”  

Dean Thomas continued to finger the little hole for a little while then pulled it out. He slowly pushed her panties down to her knees as well, exposing her bare ass to him. He grabbed Nila’s right butt cheek, squeezing it hard. 

“Beautiful.”, Dean Thomas muttered under his breath, not taking his eyes off Nila’s ass, “This is why I love young village whores. Everything is so ripe for my taking.” 

THAPPPP!  

“AHHHhhh ...”, Nila shouted out loud as she was taken by surprise by a sudden burning sensation coming from her behind. 

THAPPP! THAPPPP!! THAPPP!! Nila could feel the meat on her ass jiggling to every slap her behind was receiving from the dean. Every slap felt like a sting of ten bees on her skin. Dean Thomas was not holding back, spanking her ass as hard as he physically could.  

“Sir!.. Please … that hurts sir … stopp“, Nila started sob hard, crying profusely from the multiple strikes the dean was laying on her bottom.  

THAPPP!!! THAPPPP!!! THAPPPP!!! Left ass cheek, then right ass cheek, then left.  

“Pleaseee … stoppp...”, Nila was struggling to hold herself together from passing out.  

“Whore’s like you should be taught a lesson, Nila.”, Dean Thomas said casually as he laid another slap on her ass.  

THAPPP!!! “Thirteen”, THAPPP!!! “Fourteen.”, THAPPP!!! “Fifteen.” 

Nila could barely hear him count each hard painful spank she was receiving. Her head was spinning when she finally heard ‘twenty’.  

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”, Dean Thomas asked, smiling at her, resting his hand on her bruised ass, inflicting even more pain. “We are not done yet.”, he chuckled. 

---------- 

“Twenty.”, Thomas looked at his handiwork. The girl’s ass was burning red and bruised, a bright contrast against her dark brown skin. He placed his hand over it, gently pinching her burning skin.  

“Ahhhooww... sir... Please let me go sir …", she pleaded, crying hard.  

Thomas removed his hand from her body as she slowly slid down to the floor, falling near his legs. She was in a fetal position, both hands grabbing each butt cheek as she cried hard.  

He slowly stood up, “Fucking cheap whore.”, Thomas unbuckled his belt, letting his pants fall to his feet. He held the belt buckle in his right hand “You allowed some boys to fuck you like the cheap slut that you are, then dare to come into my office, and make threats against my college and me?!”  

PHAPPPP!!! Thomas swung the belt at her, hitting her thigh.  

“AHHHH... sir... Stop sir. Stop.”, the girl cried, holding her hands up to try and block him from hitting her again. Her pants and black panties were wrapped around her knees, making it hard for her to get up and run.  

PHAPPP!!!! Thomas swung the belt at her again, hitting her body.  

“Sir, it hurts sir …", she was crying hard, tears dropped off her face onto the floor.  

“You are a nobody. Relying on the goodwill of others for your education. And now dare show your true colors.” 

PHAPPP!!!! The belt hit her across the stomach.  

Thomas pulled his underwear down, making his hard cock jump out and hit his big underbelly. The crying girl looked up at him from the floor, shocked to see a thick 6-inch black cock staring back at her under the shadow of the dean's stomach. It's fat foreskin covering the entire black mushroom head. Little drops of his precum were dripping onto the floor as Thomas moved his big body around, ready to lay the belt on her again.  

PHAPPP!!!  

“You should just sell yourself on the streets, whore. That would help your family. Do you think you are going to get a job and save them from their misery?” 

Thomas reached down, grabbing her long hair and started to drag her across the room to the middle seating area.  

“Ahh... Ahhh... I’m sorry sir... I'm sorry … please... “, she used both hands to grab his wrist, trying her hardest to reduce the pull of her hair.  

Thomas let the girl go, making her fall down onto the lush Kashmiri carpet. His eyes caught sight of her smooth cleanshaven pussy lips for the first time as her legs parted a little in front of him. Thomas smiled. 

“Take off your clothes, whore. “  

----------

**End of Part 24.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
good one
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnythedevil's post
Like Reply
Quick Updates plz
[+] 1 user Likes Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply