Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Amazing one

Mohit sudapi and Dilip should also fuck one by one after Rahul. Take video of each session and ask Ranjit to see and shake.
Poroma also should join the fun. They should humiliate Ranjit for not keeping poroma satisfied.
[+] 1 user Likes Sarvesh Siva's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
What a narrative bro awesome update
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Rahul has finally made her beg to fuck. Very nice update
[+] 2 users Like fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Erotic update
[+] 1 user Likes Sarran Raj's post
Like Reply
waiting for next DHAMAKA
[+] 2 users Like masud93's post
Like Reply
I appreciate what you're doing, bro. Hoping to see a much proper ending and sex in this rewriting.. Good luck
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Ranjeet must lose his wife to Rahul finally. Poroma should divorce Ranjeet after experiencing real sex.
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
(21-03-2022, 08:39 PM)Sarvesh Siva Wrote: Amazing one

Mohit sudapi and Dilip should also fuck one by one after Rahul. Take video of each session and ask Ranjit to see and shake.
Poroma also should join the fun. They should humiliate Ranjit for not keeping poroma satisfied.
Sorry but there was never a mention that Poroma was unsatisfied
Like Reply
(23-03-2022, 06:21 AM)chellaporukki Wrote: Ranjeet must lose his wife to Rahul finally. Poroma should divorce Ranjeet after experiencing real sex.

Quite probable but it may be the other way around too,  what is your idea about Ranjeet divorcing Poroma after finding out she is a slut? 
Subscribe and keep a watch to see which way the story goes! Everything is not in black and white and every husband may not turn out to be a wimp!
[+] 1 user Likes Realman12's post
Like Reply
Really excited with the possible outcomes. Keep the story going. Don't cut it short
[+] 1 user Likes Sabia's post
Like Reply
Superb story.
There are only two options.

1. The husband turns a cuck and enjoys the wife adventures
2. Husband gets pissed off seeing the wife actions and divorce her.

Any man with self esteem will not continue to live with a slut.
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
(24-03-2022, 06:24 AM)Dumeelkumar Wrote: Superb story.
There are only two options.

1. The husband turns a cuck and enjoys the wife adventures
2. Husband gets pissed off seeing the wife actions and divorce her.

Any man with self esteem will not continue to live with a slut.

Agreed but they have two little children five and one and half year age, divorce means they lose either father or mother, or may be both!
[+] 1 user Likes Realman12's post
Like Reply
Super updates
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Friends, now comes the next update for you guys, enjoy:

Chapter 11: The End of a Marriage or The Beginning of a New Extra Marital Affair?

"Anything?" Rahul grinned pushing his cock slowly back into Poroma's yearning pussy once again, "in that case how about this? The time is already twelve thirty now, you do whatever I want till seven in the morning, that will be a little bit over six hours! Still not enough for sure, but I don't think you can stand up for me any longer!So Poroma, what do you think? Will you be my temporary wife until seven o'clock in the morning?"

I held my breath as I waited for my wife to answer, by now deep down in my mind I already could anticipate what she was going to say.

"Yes!" She wailed and I let the stored in air out of my chest, and with that all my hope that she might resist his blackmailing!

"Yes what?" Rahul asked firmly not even allowing Poroma any space.

"What you just said," Poroma gasped in exhaustion, "I will do whatever you want me to do until seven o'clock in the morning!"

"That's like a good girl," Rahul said, "and now comes the time for your reward!"

Rahul began to fuck Poroma in earnest, his cock started sliding slowly in and out of her pussy in the beginning but then after a few seconds started picking up the pace and that was what it all took for my wife Poroma to climax. Climax was actually too mild an expression for what hit Poroma as all the pent up excitement crashed all over her hot sexy body, it started with a shudder that then became changed into multiple violent jerks of her whole body and at the same time she was all screaming at the top of her voice out of the blissful state she was experiencing! Her pussy turned all red and was stretched and opened up wide, Rahul was lying over her plump milkfull breasts whispering something into her ears as my loving wife was giggling like they were very long time lovers together! There were no signs of them fighting against each other just about two hours back, and I suddenly started feeling a burning pain deep into my chest!

Our eight year old marriage and ten year old love life seemed to be completely at a stake, whilst Poroma seemed to be absolutely lost under the strong body and erect cock! She seemed to have completely forgotten her innocent naive loving husband, her five year old daughter and even her two and a half year old little baby! Oh, women can be such cheaters! Tears were freely now flowing down from my both eyes and were already dampening my shirt and vest watching in front of my eyes, my beautiful wife's complete betrayal!

Then Poroma started giggling again, "okay, now let me go! How much more of me do you want? How much more of me will you want to take for the match which you have won?"

"Just a little while ago you were rubbing your face against my chest and whispering me to fuck you to death and now you want to go back home just as soon as once you have orgasmed? Don't you remember that your time limit have changed now with your own consent, it is now fixed that you are going to stay with me till tomorrow seven o'clock in the morning?"

"But how can I stay back with you? Ranjeet is still waiting for me downstairs Rahul!" Poroma exclaimed in astonishment.

"Arey let the fool go back na, I will call Sutapa and tell her to send your wimp husband back home! And then tomorrow morning I will drop you near your house after we can enjoy the whole night together! Don't you remember that now you are my bitch and you will strictly follow all my orders from now on uptil seven o'clock tomorrow in the morning!"

"Uff, okay baba, go ahead and do whatever you want!" My wife replied to him.

I was shocked at what I just saw, not only because of Poroma surrendering to Rahul's blatant blackmailing but much more because Rahul just called me a fool and a wimp and not only Poroma didn't protest but she didn't even object to it a bit and it almost appeared like she agreed with Rahul's opinion about me and even ready to despise me in a complete coordination with him!

Rahul took his mobile phone and called up Sutapa, then he told her to send me home. Thereafter he turned back towards Poroma, he turned Poroma to a face down position! Then he started squeezing her fleshy buttocks hard! They turned red as he bent forward and started to perform analingus on her, licking and slurping all around her asshole!

"Isssh, chheee chheee chheee, you are so dirty," as she said Poroma pressed her mouth against the pillow under her face to suppress her loud moans!

Rahul continued with his licking and sucking of all round her asshole and he at the same time continued to squeeze her bums harder and harder causing them to turn more and more red!

"Mmm," Poroma was moaning deep into her pillow as her plump fleshy reddened buttocks were trembling at the attack of his tongue deeper and deeper into her asshole!

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, your taste is so delicious Poroma Darling," Rahul was moaning between his licks.

"Aah aah aah aah aah, oh my, oh my, oh my, you are going to kill me Rahul my love, I just cannot tolerate so much of pleasure!" Poroma screamed so loud that her scream could no more be suppressed by the pillow any more!

"Mmm mmm mmm, don't your wimp husband ever do this to you? He is such a loser, with your beauty you deserve all the pleasure in the world and lot more," Rahul said.

"Aah aah aah mmm mmm mmm," Poroma moaned, "no actually he offered but I refused, it feels so dirty with him!"

"Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm, now you just keep quiet and enjoy all the pleasure in the world while I am eating your ass and pussy!" Rahul said.

On the next moment Rahul straightened himself up, placed Poroma in a doggy position and started entering her asshole from behind her!

Poroma then started moaning loudly now her face well above the pillow screaming at the top of her voice, "aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah, aah!"

Now at that moment I reached the highest limit of my tolerance, after fucking my wife Poroma once now he is again attempting to penetrate her asshole with full cooperation from my slut wife! I was feeling an extreme level of anger alongwith jealousy take over my mind! I was having an excessive urge to kick open the door, then kick the bare buttocks of the bastard from behind and then pull out Poroma by her hair from underneath him and take her back home!

With a serious determination to do what was in my mind I advanced towards the door, then kicked it with all my strength. Of course it hurt my feet but with a thudding sound the latch broke and the door was full open, so the pain was worth it. There was Rahul's naked buttocks moving in a forward and backward motion ready for my kick! But alas, before I could advance further and enter the room to kick the bastard two pairs of hands held my arms from behind and pulled me backwards! On turning behind I saw both Sutapa and Mohit holding me back from behind! Under my drunken state of intoxication along with the hurt I caused to my right foot while kicking the door I was not able to fight them back hard enough to release myself from their united grip!

"What are you doing here?" Asked Sutapa, "come on Ranjeet, at least allow them some privacy now!"

"Rahul is fucking my wife Sutapa," I exclaimed, "I just cannot let all this happen like that, for God's sake I am her husband!"

I could have easily fought and freed myself from any one of them and proceeded into the room to kick Rahul's ass and pull out Poroma by her hair, but I was not capable of fighting them both together especially in my intoxicated drunken state! So I lost the fight for my wife and together they not only pulled me out of the room but also pulled me back downstairs where they held me down tightly and all those present surrounded me making a circle. 

"Don't get mad Ranjeet my dear friend, I know how much you are hurt but you must be understanding that whatever have been happening here today is not happening against Poroma's wish and consent!"

I was still trying to pull myself free out of their grip but then Dilip and Reshmi also joined with the two of them and actually four pairs of hands were now pulling me down while the remaining party attendees were surrounding me forming a circle.

"They are enjoying sex between themselves in the bedroom Ranjeet," Reshmi was trying to explain to the best of her ability, "now if you go into the room and do something stupid or childish, your relationship with Poroma will be sure to be jeopardized and broken beyond any limits and can never be repaired to satisfaction ever again! Poroma have accepted a challenge and then lost her bet and then presently she is paying her price as the previously agreed condition for her loss completely on her own wish and full consent! Now if you try to pull her out from there you will lose all your respect and dignity, you will always be considered as a coward not only in our eyes but Poroma will also from now on be thinking about very low of you! If you really wanted to prevent her from doing all this you should have already stopped her as soon as she was starting to challenge Rahul herself! Of course then the matter would have been different!"

"Poroma have never been like this Reshmi," I countered her, "all you guys have been making up a conspiracy against her and have come together today evening and tricked her into this trap! Now I beg you all to just please leave me alone, and wait here while I pull her out of your bedroom!"

"Now please don't talk rubbish Ranjeet," Sutapa said in her stern voice while they all held me even more firmly, "you are completely well aware that it was Poroma who agreed to take part in the game, and when she agreed she had a complete knowledge of everything that was going to happen in case she lost the game by any chance! Do you consider her as a little girl that you think we can all come together to conspire and play a trick with her, and then she will unknowingly fall into the trap? Poroma have been surely and completely aware from the beginning itself what the condition of the game was! She surely knew that if by any chance she loses she will need to have sex with Rahul to his complete satisfaction! During the course of their debate none of us except Rahul ever tried to convince her to play the game! She took part in the game while she was fully aware about the bet, that by any chance if she ever turned out losing the game, she will be needed to perform sex with Rahul and that too in the complete presence of her husband and all others who are attending the party! Now after she loses the game you just can't blame us all for the stubborn nature of your wife! And even after she lost her game I don't think if she begged Rahul to be forgiven, he would have still forced her to have sex with him or bangd her against her consent! And you can be sure that even if he tried that we would have never let that happen, of course if Poroma genuinely requested even once to be excused from the sex with Rahul! Instead I'm feeling sorry for you but I will have to say that actually after losing the game it was she who was actively involved in the foreplay that followed and she was already madly wanting to be fucked by Rahul!"

"Everything said and done but I am her husband," I understood all the logic behind Sutapa's arguments but still tried to reason fighting a losing battle, "I can't just silently stand and watch the bastard plundering, looting and outraging Poroma's modesty and allow him to molest and bang her like that!"

"But yes, that is exactly what you will be doing," Reshmi said, "because whatever is happening is going on in accordance with your wife's wishes!"

"No I will not," I said with a strong determination still trying to fight them all and free myself, "rather than that I will just be killing him and be ready to go to the prison, if Poroma refuses to come out I may even murder both of them!"
[+] 8 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
thanks,,,, waiting fir long long update
Like Reply
What a thrill of the story nice
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Woow big upadate please
Like Reply
Nice writing...karma is bitch. She should suffer for her actions.
Like Reply
Ranjeet is definitely a wimp. He cannot do anything against poroma wishes. Rather killing his wife he can kill the children and himself for having her in his life.
Like Reply
Now people over there have the video of poroma and they can blackmail her to bed any time.
She has no choice other than to turn a whore. After experience with such a heavy sex, she cannot come out easily and lead a normal life with her wimp husband. The story is not just Defeat of poroma. It is Defeat of poroma and her husband.
Like Reply