Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I corrected, her tees now, as i have got her jeans and tees. vini who was riding me now came closer and took my hand and put it on her boobs, i started kneading them and then pushed another inside my mouth, i chewed vini's nipples like how divya had taught me, vinis moans increased and periyamma pushed her hands on vini's mouth. vini then tightened her pussy lips on reddy, i knew that she is about to climax, held her hips and then turned her around and i came on top of her. I started pounding her pussy with a little force and she buried her fingers in my back and released her juices. Periyamma who was watching till now, pushed herself next to us and pulled me on top of her, she said make it powerful and also please come inside only. There was no lubing needed for her pussy, i had already fingered it and her pussy was coated with her pre-cum. I then moved on top of periyamma and placed reddy on her pussy tip, she pushed her hips a little and reddy was inside her by an inch, then i remembered how divya liked the deep pushes. Held reddy in the same position and banged with full force into periyamma's pussy, a loud moan left her mouth aaaaaaa.....

Now it was vini's turn to close the mouth of periyamma, i banged her with all the might and when reddy was hitting her womb, she adjusted a little and then asked me to sit with my legs forward, she got up and placed her pussy on reddy and wrapped her legs around my waist, she then tightened her pussy a little. The position was such that her nipples were directly on my mouth and her womb was pressed on reddy, i let her do as she pleased, she started moving her hips and banging reddy with force now and i sucked her nipples to my heart's content, when she released, she increased the pressure on reddy by tightening her pussy lips, it hurt reddy a little, but she loosened just after her release. Reddy was also now ready to unload, i asked who wants his juice and where, vini, without giving any time for periyamma to react, pulled me on top of her and said, inside, she held reddy with one hand and guided him to her pussy. When reddy was inside the walls of her love hole i started the same like how divya liked, pulled reddy till the tip of vini's pussy and then banged with force, periyamma on seeing the position, first closed vini's mouth with her hand, vini nodded her head as if it was paining, i then bent down till her ears and said, this is why i am holding pallu of divya.

She said do normally da, it pains i need more time to adjust to reddy. I decreased the pressure but increased the speed as reddy was also in need of release, just then vini whispered, now. We both released our juices together, it started flowing from her pussy to the bed spread, i got up, rushed towards towel and then put it under vini's ass. They both realised that it was wrong room. Thank god not a single drop fell on bed spread. Just then vini's cell beeped, she checked and it was akka who had given missed call. Vini and periyamma asked me to get dressed fast and they also got dressed fast, we came to the hall and sat on the sofa. Periyamma then said, I am not satisfied with today's session, i need more, i will go home with akka tomorrow and please you find some time and come home. Vini said, good idea, even i will try to join. I said what if divya also wants to come. Their faces became gloomy. I then suggested, take turns during day time to be with divya so that all of us get chances with each other. They nodded their heads, just then akka and divya opened the door and walked in.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dad introduced us to his friends, we took blessings from some of his seniors. I introduced a couple of my friends to divya and also to parents. Just then our english madam walks in, she is wearing a simple white saree with some embroidery. All the lights in the hall was falling on her and bouncing at others, all the guys were mesmerised with the way she carried herself. Divya saw that i was staring and gave a gentle push, i said, not seeing her, but checking something and pointed towards booze. Thank god, they were kept just next to entry. Divya was convinced, she asked me do you also drink? i said yes, but only your beauty dear, when so much nasha is next to me, why will i need artificial ones, just then heard, nice one, it was divya's mother who had heard us, divya bent her head shyly. After some snacks or starters whatever it is called, the booze started flowing freely. Just then roopa walks with her dad, i told divya, see the dhristi walking in, roopa had worn a white chudi with yellow lines falling from her hips, she had worn a big dupatta and it was touching the floor.

Then someone of the guys said, see sweeper has come and pointed towards roopa. Roopa had been informed by another classmate and she had come to check how the party will be. Her father was not pleased as there was booze flowing freely, but the behaviour of the people was commendable. Just then a couple of people like goons walk in, in between them i saw ramesh. He saw me and brought his parents and introduced me to them. I was taken aback for a second seeing such a huge person, but his father spoke nicely and wished us and blessed us for long and happy married life. His mother too wished us, she was a little plumpy and had the look in her eyes which could stare someone to death. They were the most notoriously famous family in the whole of south tamilnadu. No one bothered about them here. Then they gave a small pack as gift, then his father turned towards ramesh and said he has made good friends. They left the venue after just tasting some sweets. Only ramesh stayed. None of the people were ready to talk to ramesh, not even his or my classmates as they were very much afraid of his background.

Divya then asked me how come you know them, i said, ramesh studies in our college and we are friends, chill, they dont hurt anyone until you try to harm them. it was now almost 9, most of the alchoholics were now in their prime, other people were chit chatting. Dad had also taken a couple of pegs with his friends and divya's father. All the ladies were chit chatting with each other. Me and divya had to stand for a lot of photo sessions. When all the guests left one by one, only our family and divya's parents were there, we all sat in one cab, divya's father was completely drunk now. He was unable to walk properly, i got down from the cab and put my arms under his shoulders, just then my M-i-l also came near him and tried to hold him, her boobs pressed on my hands. We went in the same position till his cab door, she left him and went inside the cab, from inside the cab, she held out her hand and tried to pull him inside, i still held him and then bent his head a little and moved him inside the cab, when his body went inside, she again came near my hand pressed her boobs and tried to pull him inside, this time he went completely inside the cab. I removed my hand by turning it a little and by mistake my hand cupped her boobs now. I hurriedly pulled my hand out and said sorry aunty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
She just nodded her head. I then asked her do you want me to drop uncle home, she said never mind, i will manage. I went near my cab, whispered in divya's ears, your dad is tun, do you want me to drop them home and come back. She said, i dont want to come. I asked do you mind if i drop them and come? she said your wish, i again repeated and said either it is a yes or a no? she said ok, but come soon, i told mom the same thing and went and sat in in laws cab. Aunty was saying why are you taking trouble, we will manage. I said its ok aunty, i will just drop you and go back home, where is the trouble, and also otherwise you will have to carry uncle all alone. She just kept quiet, we started and reached their place, i wanted to pay for the cab, she paid and first she got out, then tried to pull uncle, he was on heavier side, i pushed his head out and then wrapped my hand just below his shoulders for grip and pushed him outside, we started towards their home, aunty also joined me in holding him, her left boob was sitting right on my index finger. Reddy started stirring with the delicate touches, but what to do cant make any move.

We quietly moved in and then onto their bedroom, placed uncle on bed and removed my hand, aunt bent down to place another pillow to support uncle and then her saree pallu gave way a little. I was mesmerised with the view, my eyes were staring her milk cans covered by her blouse, she had worn a maroon saree with dark yellow border and dark yellow matching blouse. She caught my stare and then covered her boobs. I had lost my senses for a minute. When i regained back i said sorry aunty. She couldn't do anything for my stares. I don't know whether she liked it or not. I had no way to find out. I said ok aunty i shall leave. She then said, wait for a minute. She opened the cupboard and pulled out some cash, she said buy divya anything she wants. I said sorry aunty, i dont want to hurt you people, but what ever you want to give give it to divya only. I cannot accept anything from you until i have permission from divya. Then i remembered that divya had kept all the ornaments given by her mom together and packed it. She had told me to give it back to them when every one are settled in home.

I told aunty, what ornaments and jewellery you gave for her marriage, she has kept it aside and actually wants to return it back to you, i really dont know why she hates you both so much, but one thing is also sure that she loves you both equally. Aunty asked for coffee? i said just a sec as my cell buzzed, i looked at it, it was vini's cell, picked it up and said hi, it was divya on the other side, she shouted what are you doing there still, i am waiting here. I told her we just dropped your dad at home, mom is asking me for coffee, in fact i wanted to call you to check what to do, but you called in the mean time. Aunt was able to hear as the voice was very clear inside the home without any disturbing noise. Divya sternly said, that is not my home, i am home, please come quickly and cut the call.

Aunt's cries got louder now, she came and hugged me and cried, i have taken so much scoldings for her, so much insults also, and now the kid i love the most in the world hates me so much. I really didn't know how to react. I just put my arm around her head and patted and said everything will be alright. She hugged me tightly. I stood still for sometime, her boobs were pressed on my nipples, the sensations for reddy had just started, i didn't want to pursue her any further as divya had already called, i held her hands and pushed her a little and said control aunty, she is your daughter and she will come around. Uncle had got up by now and was watching. His eyes also were moist seeing aunty crying. I then made them sit on sofa and told them now i have to leave, but will try coming in the morning, bid bye to both of them and left. My mind was occupied with how to deal with them and reached home.

Divya's eyes were red hot now. She didn't want me to drop her parents home, but i had asked and for the sake she had agreed. We all had already finished dinner. We went to room and i locked the door. I asked her why do you hate them so much, but you also love them too much, i am confused with it. She started the story of her childhood, how her father's elder brothers humilated them because her parents were able to concieve only her and no heir/son. I asked her still why so much hate, when you love them, they love you, why is there space for hate. She continued, our grand father has left us good property, but as is the village custom the eldest son of my grand father has to take care of the lands and cultivation. Even after my father came to city, he was still under the influence of his elder brothers and they always cursed my mom for giving birth to the girl child first. So i said, so what princi also has only one daughter, divya nodded her head as no and said, divya has an elder bro who is doing medicine in vellore. Since i was the only child of my parents and that too girl, there was no respect for me in the village and everyone used to tease me and hurt me. I frowned upon it saying who were they.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She said her matenal uncles and her father's sister. Luckily for me my father had promised your dad that he will marry me to you. But in village, my father's sister's son had an eye on me, they had pestured my parents when i was 16 only to get me married to him and transfer the land to their name. Since i was not yet matured then, it was decided that they will engage me to them and once i attain puberty, they will get me married off. My parents instead of supporting me to cancel the marriage, just had nodded their head in front of his brothers.

I had sisters and i always felt responsible towards them irrespective of the relationship i shared, if they were my daughters too i would have always wanted them to have freedom to choose and also be happy. Here divya's father was quite opposite, he had scolded divya for being a girl child so many times and also left her to face humilation at the hands of others. I needed a smoke break, and told divya, shall we continue in the balcony. She agreed and herself pulled out a smoke from the cupboard, i took lighter kept on window ceiling and we both went to balcony. I asked her to continue. She again started, i joined college for inter even under tremendous pressure from family against it, after that i saw you on a friday and wanted someone in my life like you, then by saturday evening i got my first periods and i decided that you are my husband irrespective of what people will say, remember the astrologer from the koil, i nodded my head as an yes. She then continued, as on engagement day i was in periods, it got cancelled. They chose another mahurat for it and by then some problem in the village happened and they again postponed it.

After my inter results my parents wanted to marry me off, but i had to strongly object saying if the grooms come next time for marriage i will marry, but please dont bother asking anymore. After lot of pleading and crying sessions daily my parents agreed to heed my voice. I then found out that after getting a rank in science stream also you decided to pursue commerce for graduation, i too followed you to the college, and look where i am now with my decisions and blushed. I had no more words to tell her, i pulled her close and hugged her tightly and said divya, here whatever you do, whatever you want to do, i assure that no one will come in your way. Me, my parents will never want to stop you to do anything that pleases you, chill and promise me that you will always be happy. She said promise and a droplet of tear fell from her eyes. I kissed her eyes and said give me all the jewellery they gave you, i shall return it to them tomorrow. Then remembered her mom's words and said divya, there is something i want to talk about your parents, she lifted her head up to listen. I held both the hands in my hand and said promise me that you are only going to guide me and not get hurt or angry.

She said, i will never get angry on you da, it was a moment of emotional burst thats all, and said continue. I held her hands still and said, look divya, your mom has also faced lot of insults for you. Today when you called, she was near me and as there was no disturbance, the voice on the phone was clearly audible. She heard what you said and was crying too much. Divya just replied it is her fate. So i pressed her hand and said, look divya, i will go and return the jewels tomorrow, i promise to fetch you much much more than what they have given when i start earning, she cut me in the middle and said, you will do da, i have faith on you. I continued, there is one thing that you will not do to your parents and looked at her eyes, she asked what, i said you will not hurt them when they come to your place, it is alright with me if you dont go there, but dont hurt them when they come to you, i stressed on words, when they come to you. She was lost in deep thoughts and finally said, you promise me not to send me to their place ever, ever again and i will not hurt them when they come here. I said i promise, i also added that whenever they feel like coming to your place, please dont object. I saw the hurt in the eyes of your mother today and they were desperately longing to be near you da. They have now understood your value. With these words i had finished the smoke, we came back to room and hugged each other and lay down on the cot. For the first time we didn't have any sessions in the night. We hugged each other and slept.

It was monday morning, the alarm now went off at 4:30, woke up to the sound of it. Reddy was already awake and standing. I looked at divya, a couple of hairs had moved on her cheeks and the bedlamp was reflecting from them. Didn't want to disturb her sleep, kissed her cheeks and went to bathroom and switched on the geyzer. Took bath and came out, she was still asleep, didn't want to disturb her still, took my yoga mat and finished yoga and came back to room. Divya had slept in the saree itself and it had moved up to her thighs, i took the razoi and coverd her. Opened the door and went to kitchen to make coffee. Mom was already awake and making coffee for herself and dad. I said hi mom and asked her is dad awake, she said yes and just then dad also came to kitchen. He asked what's the matter son, you are awake so early, i said nothing dad, wanted to talk to you and mom. He said go on, i said, divya wants to return the jewellery which her parents had got her, wanted to ask your permission before doing it. Mom said, it is her jewellery and let her do as she wants. I looked at dad. Dad then opened up saying that there are a lot of things we have seen in life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
It is good for now to return the jewellery, but dont hurt your uncle or aunty. I explained him whatever divya had told me, he said me and your mom know them, they are bounded on both sides, divya's side with love and to their brothers as blood. They are still taking time to get over things, dont worry, except love nothing lasts for ever. I said ok, he continued, i am paying today for the lease of the house, we will see a good day and then you guys can move in. He then said go to some shop and gave the address and said, choose the cot and sofa set, rest all we can buy after some time. I just nodded my head. Took two coffees from mom and came to room, it was nearly 7 now. Divya opened her eyes with the door lock sound, she saw me holding coffee, she got up, came near, pushed her lips on my lips and said missed you last night da, you slept like a log when i tried to wake you, you didn't bother, i said sorry, probably i was too tired and couldn't wake up dear. We both had coffee, just then mom knocked the door, i went and opened the door, mom came in and gave her single chain to divya and said, till he gets you some jewellery wear it.

Divya looked at me quizzingly, i said since you were sleeping, i informed parents that we are returning the jewellery. Mom kissed divya's forehead and said always be happy dear. Then mom left the room. I showed reddy to divya and said he is waiting for you di. She said, since mom knows we are awake and we have to go to college, wait for the night dear and kissed on the jeans. I said true marriage life started ya. She smiled and went to bathroom with the towel. I was tempted to go, but suddenly heard periyamma call my name. I waved bye to divya and left towards hall. Periyamma was sitting on sofa with her coffee glass, i went and sat next to her and asked her what periyamma? She looked at all sides for a second and said i am going home today with akka, try to come after college da. Akka was missing you a lot yesterday. I just nodded my head and said will try, but.. She said no but, we all will take turns to look after divya and you take turns to look after us. I thought, oh my god, once they get used to dick, these girls can go to any extent for their satisfaction. I nodded my head again saying i will try definately. She was happy listening to it, then akka who was standing next to vini called her mom, periyamma turned and then nodded her head. Akka was very happy seeing the nod. I whispered to periyamma, only one hole today till he releases, your choice which hole it will be and then left the sofa smiling. She was saying no, but i didn't listen. Went near akka and said, one hole only today, choice between yours or periyamma's, dont blame me later for not informing, teased her a little and came back to room.

Divya had put all the jewels in the bag and handed it over to me. All of us had breakfast in the hall. Then when vini and divya got ready for college, they asked me which one will you drive to college. I looked at both of them, they both wanted me to say their names, i was caught in jeopardy. If i say divya, then vini will feel bad and vice versa. I thought for sometime and then called english madam, asked her maam going to college? she said yes, then put the phone on loudspeaker, then again asked her, maam, divya and vini both have to go to college, can you drop one of them please. She said send vini, its alright, i said thanks and cut the call. Vini's eyes became little dull but she bid bye to all of us and left, she went with madam to college. I told divya get ready for college, she said she is already ready, i had forgotten from morning with the thoughts of returning the jewels that divya had worn the new jeans and top. Said you look wonderful, many boys will fall for you today, she said, nothing like that, just yesterday all of them have come to our party da. I took bike keys and then took splendor out, she coolly sat with both her legs on each side and then pushed her boobs on my back and said go da.

I dropped her near college gate and said, divya let me return these jewels to your parents and then come back by lunch. She was reluctant to leave me and go, i said, please dear, these are costly and we have already brought it out of the house, so let me return it and join you back. She agreed reluctantly. I then called uncle and informed him that i am coming to their place. He said make it fast as he has to go to factory as there is some problem. I said yes and zoomed to their place. When i rang the bell my MIL opened the door, god she was looking more angelic than anytime before i had seen her. Went inside and placed the jewels on the table and said, please dont say no to them. For now keep them with you, i shall take it when the time is right.

Divya's mother started crying out loudly now, i went and sat next to her and held her palms and said, i am not returning them to you now, but giving it as a safety precaution. I told them both that dad is going to book the next house today and that me and divya will move next door. I promised to take the jewels when the time was right, for now keep it with you. Uncle was in a hurry to go to office, so he told aunty, you decide, he said sorry keshav, i have some emergency meeting at office, i need to be there, stay for luch, i said no uncle, divya is in class, i need to go back, just came to return the jewels. He said to aunty, atleast cook some payasam(sweet in liquid state) and give it to him, then he looked at me and said dont refuse the sweet, eat it and then go do your work. I just nodded. He left locking the door himself. The moment i turned towards aunty, my eyes went straight to the fully covered boobs. I wanted those melons, her soft big melons.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She started towards kitchen, i observed her, she was not very old, the structure of her hips depicted strength. She knew how to cover herself fully and still arouse men. Her pallu swung to anti clock wise with the movement of her hips, her long hairs were tied neatly and they came upto the back of her knee. Her almost covered hips were white in colour, i wanted to pinch them, they were driving me crazy, her every foot towards the kitchen was making my heart beat a miss. She had not put on weight, it was just right amount scattered at right places, her neckline was the only visible place which was not covered, if she put her saree to the top of her head, then almost no body parts would be visible to naked eye. I remembered the softness of her boobs that sat on my index finger last night, reddy was full in attention and desperately wanted a release. I didn't know what to do now, just looked at my index finger and praised it saying, you were the only one which got those beautiful melons. She called me from kitchen asking is it ok if she makes the sweet sweeter or normal. I got up and moved towards kitchen and stood at door with eyes firmly fixed on her ass and said normal.

She asked me again, will you take it to college, i said, why do you want to get scoldings from your daughter, she sent the jewellery back, now if i take anything and give her, with her anger you know what will happen. I was still viewing her fully covered back. She turned a little and found my gaze fixed on her. then i turned around and moved towards sofa back. She came back from kitchen now. I asked her why so much drama between you guys and divya. Her mom said, as you know divya is our only child, and we had to face a lot of humilation at the hands of your uncle's elders. They all wanted him to get married again for another boy child. They didn't know that the problem was with uncle only. I asked her what problem, she said leave it, i stressed again holding her hand, you can trust me. She then hesitated and said during the bombay riots, someone hit him at the wrong place and since then we are not able to concieve another kid. I asked there are medical treatments for it no aunty. She said, medical treatments were helpful to keep him alive. Then she continued, we were forced to marry divya to my hubby's sister's son as he loved her, but fate, she choose you. I am very happy that she choose you.

I told aunty, divya was very angry that i dropped you and uncle home yesterday, she really doesn't want to come here anymore. Please dont force her for sometime. Hearing that divya doesn't want to come to her place, aunty's cries increased to maximum. My dirty mind had been working and i had deliberately informed that divya doesn't want to come. This was my chance and put my hands on her shoulders, in the way to console, i felt her back, my hands roamed on her blouse, i purposefully let my hand wander on her blouse tips and in between kept on repeating everything will be alright. Her eyes were bent down, she had no idea of my intentions. Just then reddy started stirring badly, his movements were noticeable to naked eyes, aunty had seen his movements i presume, she pushed me away a little and sat now. I missed the golden oppurtunity of feeling her. in the midst of her cries she said, it is bad thing to eye someone else, dont do it. I said, what did i do? just then divya's call came as expected by my heart.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Put the phone on speaker and she said where are you da? her mom interrupted and scolded her, he is your hubby, give respect, don't say da or his name, call him enango(just like suniye ji), Divya scowled on hearing it, she said it is her life and she will live the way she wants, she will call me da, keshav or whatever and that her mother had no business to interfere, her mother's cries increased now, divya then said, come to college da, enough of you being there, i cut the call saying ok ok divya, i will leave now. I started getting up and wanted to leave as both divya had called and her mom had noticed reddy's movements. I said sorry aunty, i can't stay any further as divya has told me to leave immediately. She tried controlling her anger, then said, dont ever hurt divya, and stop all your other activities. I was shocked and thought for a minute what other activities of mine did she know? I said, i love divya too aunty and i promise that i will not hurt her. She then said, yesterday i saw you looking at some lady in white saree, dont do that. I jokingly said, if i see someone else do you think i will let divya know about it. She got angry with these words and said, you should always be loyal to your spouse.

I knew that she was now angry that i oogled at english madam, what to do, she had dressed herself like an angel and there was no ways that any guys missed the opportunity yesterday. I said to her sorry aunty and wanted to leave. She had controlled her cries fully now. She said wait i made the sweet for you, have it and go. I told her someother time as divya has asked me to leave immediately. She couldn't stop me anymore. I opened the door and took my woodlands in hand. Aunty said, come in and wear the shoes, its ok. I agreed. She then started again, please find sometime and keep visiting us as divya doesn't want to come, we will be happy atleast if you keep visiting. I said sorry aunty, i just can't do something without divya's knowledge. She unnecessarily gets angry otherwise and i don't want her to hate me also now. She is in her own world now and happy and i don't want to be the reason whatsoever for her sorrows, saying this i put my shoes on and got up to leave. She then said, if you guys need anything feel free to call me. I told her sure and came back to door again. Then aunty said, try to get her sometime also, she is our only kid and we also long for her.

I said, aunty if she wants to come here then i will gladly bring her here as you were the only one who supported her to go with me when princi was at your place. I will always respect that, but it is not my choice to make but her's and i am not sure what she will do. Then aunt said, if she is happy with you, then me and your uncle are happy too. Afterall how much longer we will live, in that instant moment i don't know what got into me and i asked aunty what is your age. She looked at me for a second and said 38, i was divya's age when she was born. i laughed a little and said, you have another 60+ years dont worry. she then continued your uncle used to work late hours and also travel for office purposes and divya was the only thing i had those days and now she doesn't want to come near me, she again started her crying. I held her hands to console and said, dont worry aunty, everything will be fine. She asked me to promise her that everything will be alright, i said promise. She then held my hands tightly and said, will you bring divya also here, i said aunty i cannot, she is your daughter and i cannot change that, but she is also the one who is hesistating to come not me, i will not force her to change her decisions. I gave her my telephone number and said call me anytime, this time i left for sure.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once outside their place messaged divya that i have come out without eating or drinking even a glass of water, i will join you in college for lunch. She sent the smiley and had added, lunch is ready in the box, don't eat anything outside. I sent another message, ok. I started towards college, while on the way saw a small board where it was written borkerage. I immediately stopped and got inside, there were 3 girls sitting in front of systems, i asked them whom should i contact for account opening details. The three girls didn't answer for a second, i turned to the ugly duckling amongst them and asked madam whom should i contact for account opening. It worked, she immediately got up from her chair, went to some table and pulled out some forms. She asked me to sit in front of her now and explained the charges and stuff, in the midst of it as it was lunch time for college, divya called and asked where are you da. I told her, di, have lunch, i will not come to college today and i shall explain when we get home. She cut the call in anger.

The girl explained me all the aspects and asked me for xerox copies of some documents, i had them all with me, so there was no time wasted and she immediately helped me fill up the forms and also took the photo copies and a cheque for 1k. She then asked me do i know about trading? i informed her that i attended the classes on weekends and now wanted to plunge into it. She laughed and said, sir practicals are different and theory is entirely different, if you have time, watch how we do it here and if you are comfortable, you can work from anywhere. I said ok and followed her. Tried to reason with the teachings from classroom for sometime, then i decided that i need to brush up more and then continue it. I told her the same and said bye for today madam, will come back tomorrow. There was still more than two hours for college to get over, pondered for sometime and then called akka's cell, asked her where she was, she said at her place, so told her i am coming now and started towards their house. Just when i reached their place, mother in law called on my cell to check if i reached college, i lied yes.

She again said, come sometime after college if you get time. I asked her what special. She said payasam is lying like that only, if you want something else, tell me now, i will prepare it. I asked her anything? she said yes, i blurted out without thinking of consequences "you". I came to your place today only for you otherwise i could have handed back the jewellery to uncle at his office only. She got angry for a minute and said what if i tell your uncle about it, i replied, i want your company, i feel comfortable with you what is wrong if i said i want you, i didn't mean anything wrong with it, you misunderstood it means, not my fault. She argued that she understood me properly and she is going to inform uncle about it, i said go tell anyone about it, everyone will join in your support and then take divya back to you, then you will be forced to get her married to your husband's sister's perverted son, if you think divya will be happy with them, please do it. Don't call me till you decide anything, if you choose to inform then also i am ok, i got what i wanted from your and stopped. I realised what i was saying and said, sorry aunty, i cannot live a day without divya, i am sorry to ask you something which is wrong, please don't do anything to malign my divya dreams, i know she cannot bear this and don't know what she will do to herself.

I repeated n number of times sorry and only then she came around and said ok, but you have to promise me that you will get divya to our place sometimes, even we don't want to miss her you know. I said, that means you are agreeing for it, if yes i shall come to your place directly from college, she said no, it is just that she is forgiving me because i promised to bring divya to their place. I said ok sexy instead of aunty, i knew her weakness now, she will not inform anyone. She angrily said, you are calling me sexy? i said yes sexy, i know you also want attention, i saw your milk cans yesterday and you were swaying your hips today, you didn't avoid me, even you want a young stud but are afraid to open up. Think about it and call me when you decide what ever you want to do. If you want divya also to come sometimes to your place, then you will also have to give me something back. I disconnected the call. I was not sure what will be the end result of the call, but i was not afraid anymore of her threats.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I went inside periyamma's place, they asked lunch, i said not yet, waiting for it and hugged periyamma and kissed her lips, she had applied strawberry lipstick, her lips tasted a little different, i asked her lipstick? she nodded her head yes, we both are not decided yet on who will wait for another day, so both decided who ever you choose, we will agree. She said thank you for choosing me. I said no, i got you yesterday, today is akka's chance, on hearing it, akka pushed her pyjama down, she had not worn any panties and they were as inviting as ever, she then got rid of her top in a jiffy, i loosened the belt and periyamma pushed jockey and jeans down in one go, Akka held reddy who got instantly ready on seeing akka, she then pushed her pussy lips around reddy and gave a mild push, when he went inside a little, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, adjusted her hips a little and reddy was fully buried inside her now. I pushed her to the wall, she then showed the new carpet they had got while coming from my place, i held her hips and slowly put her on the carpet. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, i also didn't have a release from long time.

I without wasting any more precious moments, started banging reddy to the hilt, akka then pushed my head on her boobs, i sucked them a little, then bit her nipples, her areola and pushed her boobs a little with hands. The mark of love bite was still there under her boob. I got a little worried as the mark had not faded away. She looked at me now and said your bite only da, i said yes i remember, but you should have taken care to remove the marks, she said, let it be there, it will always remind me of you. I reminded her that shekar has already tasted your fruits, if he finds some new mark and thinks bad about you then it will be a big problem, i will get some cream, please apply it. She then bit my cheeks a little and said, apply cream there also, it didn't hurt much so didn't bother. Then akka said, if your gyan sessions is over, i am still hungry and you stopped banging da. I realised the situation and banged akka with brute force, she held her breath and pushed her head up with her nose pointing to the ceiling. I kept up the pace, she was hardly breathing now so stopped, she then took a little time to get back to normal, she said do you do the same way to divya, i nodded yes, sometimes she wants more force too.

Akka then asked, was she virgin when you got her, i said, she bled more than vini da. Then akka said, god created her for you and you for her only, both of you can go on and on then. I asked her shall i continue now, she said do it a little slowly da, i adjusted my hips a little, then took grip using my knee and slowly moved reddy in and out of her pussy for about 15 or so minutes and akka released her juices for the first time, she had already got tired, i lay still sometime on her with reddy still inside her pussy. Then again i moved my mouth to her earlobes and inserted the tongue, she pushed me a little and said it tickles da, i moved down a little, pulled my tongue out a little and started licking her from ears till her shoulders, then moved my head to the other side and licked her up till her boobs now, she was ready meanwhile. I understood her position and started moving reddy slowly again, this time i didn't want to speed up, i kissed her boobs, her areola and started chewing them with my teeth, then i bit her lips, she said oouch, when she opened her mouth, inserted my tongue fully and sucked all the saliva inside her mouth.

The pressure of reddy was increasing with every minute for akka, she couldn't hold any longer and said now da, you also come along, i said, not yet, pulled reddy till her pussy tip and sent him in one go, she withered in pain a little, i said, get adjusted to the pressure, you will enjoy more, she just nodded her head, i pulled reddy again till her tip and pushed it with full force inside. She again withered in pain. I asked her shall i slow down a little, she nodded her head in a no and said, every woman always dreams of such a hard fuck, it will pain a little now, its ok, dont stop even if i tell you da, this invitation was more than enough for me, took grip with both my hands placed next to her hip, pulled reddy and gave a forceful push again, a loud moan escaped her mouth, periyamma couldn't control anymore, she put her pussylips on akka's face, akka started sucking them madly like a hungry cow. She bit periyamma's pussy lips, moved her tongue with all her might, at her pussy, reddy was pounding her with all his pressure, akka held herself in the same position for another 15minutes and then released, her whole body shivered with the release, periyamma lost her balance with akka's shaking, i held her and gave a little grip, she then moved to the side. Akka's strength had been tested, she could no more take pressure of reddy's movement.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She held me tightly and said, thats all i can take for today. I whispered in her ears, then i will leave and never come back. She shouted nooooo, periyamma asked her what happened manjula, she said, if he doesn't come inside me today, he will not come home it seems. Periyamma felt bad about it and said dont say that ever again. We also love you, we know you are married and you have a physically strong wife, but don't leave us like this. She continued, if you always use so much pressure to fuck, then after sometime we will also get used to force, you should love the pussies you fuck, love our bodies, feel our warmth. We love you, if you were not like my son, i would have married akka to you only even if she is older than you. I said sorry periyamma, but the last few times i fucked, it was always hard fuck, will now try to incorporate both. Still reddy was buried in akka's pussy. I wanted a release, akka said, go another round da, try to release inside only. Even i miss the warm liquid inside.

I then inserted a finger inside akka's pussy and took a little pussy nector and smelled, it was as fresh as it had always been, loved the smell and sucked my finger dry, just then periyamma pulled a chair and put her pussy near the edge and said, bang her but i also need something and pulled me closer to her pussy. I tried to suck her pussy and also pound akka. It was a little discomortable position, then got the chair over akka's body, kept its 4 legs between akka's shoulders and her hips. Periyamma now sat on the edge again and her pussy was very close to my face. We all started, akka adjusted herself a little, she then held the legs of the chair and lifted to see the position, my tongue was already inside periyamma's pussy, i rolled it all over and sucked her pre cum dry. Akka then shook her hips indicating me to move reddy also. I then put my whole tongue out and placed in just inside periyamma's pussy and moved my body in tandem, akka was getting banged with reddy and periyamma with my tongue. the position was beautiful, we all spent the next 45 minutes in the same position.

Reddy wanted a release badly now, periyamma was almost on the verge, turned to akka and asked her, can you hold for another 5 minutes, lets finish periyamma's first and then we both can release together. She just nodded her head, this time i inserted a finger inside periyamma's already lubed hole, moved my tongue over her pussy mounds and started sucking and biting it. Increased the speed of the finger and tongue, periyamma released her juices in no time. Lapped all her juices, put two fingers now inside her pussy and collected her nector from the deepest valley's and sucked my finger dry. When peiryamma's pussy was cleaned for all the juices, she removed the chair and akka moved her hips to indicate she is also ready. I rotated my hips and reddy rolled on all the sides of the walls in akka's pussy. A loud moan released from akka's mouth. i increased the pressure of reddy as i was also on the verge of climaxing. Akka held my arms for support, we both released our juices, i fell on akka, and she lay like a dead log for sometime. She then pushed me to her side and rolled on top of me.

She started scolding me, what da you want to leave all the people who love you and make a new house, you think divya is more beautiful than all of us. If we do make up a little and tie our saree on lower hips, whole world will fall in line just to see us and you made us miss for such a long time. I pulled her closer and gave a deep kiss. Told her, i love you also akka, just not the way i feel for divya, after she entered my life, she stirred all the right emotions and also him so much so that i had no option but to fall for her. It doesn't mean that i don't love you guys and hugged her in the same position. Akka's eyes had tears, she said you should have waited for a little while to get married da, what to do, we propose and got gives it to divya. Now periyamma joined us in laughter. I got up, cleaned reddy and face, periyamma put lunch on a single plate. I said sorry periyamma, today time is less, another 20 minutes college will get over and i have to drop divya home. Had lunch hurriedly and went to college. As soon as i reached college divya came near and sat on the bike, no boob press, i instantly knew she was angry. Turned my bike towards coffee day.

I called mom not to worry as me and divya are outside, she said no problem. Divya was fully immersed in anger, her nose tip had turned pinkish, her cheeks had become red like apples, her eyes showed that she had waited eagerly in the classes. I held her hand and said sorry divya, she said why did i spend so much time at her parent's place. I said, no i didn't, just after i left i called you and informed you. She was more angry now, she asked then were you roaming without me. I kissed her hands and said there is something important i want to discuss with you, if you are cool enough then i will continue. She asked me where was i till now. I replied i was in this office and gave the card of brokerage to her. She asked what is it. We ordered cold coffee for both of us. I said this is the thing i want to discuss with you. Since i am married now and with you also around it does not look good to ask dad for pocket money or for any expenses, i want to start earning, i have done some course and want to try if i can work on it. This whole week i will miss college da, Only if you agree. She asked can't your father afford fees and books for us? i said he can and surely he will do more than that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Everytime i take you out to buy something it hurts my heart that i have to spend the money which is not mine. Before the marriage it was cool, now with you around, i want to earn and take care of you too. She asked me sternly, does that mean you are leaving college to do some work? i was not prepared with an answer to her question. I said divya, give me time of this week, i will come out with a solution for education as well as earning. Please don't stop me now, i want to begin some work and my heart says i will be successful in it. She sat quiet for sometime and then said, i am putting pressure on you to start earning, i should have thought about it before marriage. I held her hand tightly and said, today or tomorrow i have to start, better now as we have support of my parents than wait for graduation and then search some job. She said, she will think and let me know. I said, please don't stop me this week, for the first time in my life i want to try something and you are the only person who knows about it now. Just then received a call from some unknown number, i picked it up, it was a girl's voice, she said sir my name is kavya, you had come to our office for opening an account today, one signature is missing on the form, if you please come now and sign, we can open your account by wednesday evening only sir. I said sure, give me sometime and i will come. We paid the bill and went to brokerage. Divya didn't come inside, i went and signed the form and said bye kavya, she gave a smile to me. I came back and me and divya reached home. Went to room directly and removed the dress and pulled divya to shower. I had missed her since yesterday.

Did not let her to remove her dress also and started the shower. She tried to push me saying let me remove the dress dear, i pulled her closer and took her lips inside my lips, pushed my hands on her tees and started feeling her boobs. Started chewing her lips to my hearts's content, and pushed my hands inside her tees now, i could feel something different with her bra now, it was not as thick as before, curiosity creeped into my mind and then removed her tee completely. Divya had worn black lace bra, it had small straps on her shoulders, her nipples were covered a little with the soft cloth of her bra, it had flowery prints on it, it was transperent bra, just the belt holding her bra was not transparent. It was a big turn on for me, pushed my lips on her bra and started pulling her nipples with my teeth and started chewing them, a moan left divya's mouth. I hurriedly removed her jeans also now. She was wearing a black transparent panties, it had two knots around her hips and had a transparent material till her pussy and then the cloth got thicker till her bum hole was covered in it. I moved back a little and took the bath stool and sat on it.

The water started flowing from her hairs on to her new bra and then flowed on her new panty and rolled over her feel. It was too inviting and i was holding back to enjoy the beauty that was attracting me to it everyday, every minute. I could hold no longer and went and tried to remove the bra, it was not easily coming off, it had no hooks and it had two be removed by lifting both her arms. I lifted her arms a little and then bit her arm pits, she pushed me a little and said it is tickling, i rolled my fingers again in her arm pits and she hit me saying dont tease now da. I held her bra in both my hands and removed it slowly inch by inch, her hips were swaying a little due to the water flow and her ever inviting hole awaited reddy. I removed one knot of her panty, pinched her hips, she said ouch and hit me again with love, then rolled my hands over her navel for sometime and in a sudden move removed the other knot of her panty, i pulled her panty in my hands and smelt it, it smelt of her pussy pre cum, i moved my mouth to her ears now and whispered, how come so much smell in it, she said, just because are not next to me doesn't mean that i forget you da.

Every second i think of only you, every cell in my body wants you near always and she kept her hand on reddy, it slipped a little, she looked down, thankfully i had cleaned it she couldn't find any trace. She then bent down and took him in her mouth, rolled her tongue over him for sometime and then started massaging with her hands as well as sucking him. After sometime she got up and then pushed me to the wall, parted her legs a little and then came closer to reddy, held him in hand and moved her hips a little forward, he went inside a little, then all of a sudden she pushed her hips till he hit her womb, my eyes popped out with the brute force she had used on reddy. She kept her soft hands on my nipples and asked how does it feel dear, i said lovely as usual, she hit me and said as ususal, i said sorry, as inviting as ever and corrected. She then held my shoulders and pumped reddy, i was also unable to control him anylonger and then moved my hips forward, the thrusts on divya's womb had made reddy lose his control today, i released first for the first time ever, she looked quizzingly and asked what happened da, i said, with you showing so much love to him, he released first.

I then bent down on her pussy and inserted my tongue inside, her pre-cum mixed with my semen tasted akward, so fingered her pussy and sucked her pussy mound, she also released in 2 minutes. We both washed ourselves and came to the room. She asked me shall i wear shorts today at home, i said no, in our new house, she wore the already old pavadai davani i had got her and left to kitchen to get coffee for both of us. I checked the phone and had received 2 missed calls, checked one, it was phone company, the other one was my mother in law. Dialled her number and went to balcony, she asked me can you come home keshav, i asked her what is the matter. She said the payasam is getting old now, come and have it soon. I was shocked with her response, i asked her are you alright aunty, She cried in the phone, yes dear but please come soon. I told divya i will be back in sometime, going to meet my friends da. She waved bye to me from balcony.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went to my in laws place, the gut feeling was saying something wrong, dont go, but decided to anyway go so not to miss such a wonderful unsatisfied aunty. Went to the door and rang the bell. Aunty came and opened he door, she had changed her dress from morning, she was wearing a typical thin saree but with dark blue colour, she had dressed in the same way covering from top till bottom, not an inch was visible again. I could feel the uneasiness of atmosphere in her house. My mind said go for her, my heart said something is not right. she asked smiling coffee? i just nodded my head in an yes. I thought being with all the girls for the last fortnight, i had also learnt head nodding. Aunty got coffee and she was a little nervous, i could see it on her face. I held her hand and made her sit on the sofa, i listened to my heart and said not today to myself.

She then started the conversation directly, you called me sexy and all in the afternoon, i looked at her, then sat down on the floor near her legs and said, sorry aunty, i just joked with you, you were crying from last night and your eyes had become red with so much crying, i just joked to turn your mind away from crying thats all, i had no bad intentions ever for you, nor i will ever have, it was just a prank i had done to divert you from crying thats all. Please don't take it to heart, With divya becoming my life partner, it is like i am your kid also now, please forgive me if i have hurt you. My intention was never to hurt you, i want everyone to be happy. You were the only person who was crying and dull from my marriage time. I just wanted you to stop crying nothing else. I bent my head and touched her feet saying sorry if i hurt you ever. Just then i heard a small sound behind me, my guess was right, the atmosphere in the house was so charged up, it was good i had listened to my heart. Just then uncle walked in from behind and patted my shoulders, he had tears in his eyes, aunty had informed him and he wanted to reconfirm before taking any actions.

I just had listened to my heart and it saved my skin today. They both made me sit in between them and made me eat payasam they had made in the morning, i asked aunty please make some bajji(peeled and sliced aloo dipped in wet besan flour and fried), she was happy with the turn of events, she went to the kitchen and prepared bajji in half an hour. Uncle told me that he trusted me and when periyamma informed him about the sexy remark, even he was confused. I said sorry uncle, but to just make her diverted from crying i told it. He patted my shoulders again with a satisfied look in his eyes. Now i knew they trusted me completely. I asked aunty, put a couple in the aluminum foil and pack it for your daughter also, they both were very happy to hear it. I then asked them to promise that they will not inform divya that they cooked bajji or i was here today.

They both agreed, i took the packet and bid bye to both of them. Just then sekhar called on cell and asked, what are you doing? i said nothing, he asked me join for tea, the place was closeby, i went and we both said hi to each other. He ordered tea, he then started, he had called akka and asked her to accompany his family to some shrine in a nearby place, they would leave early and come back by night, he said his whole family is going and they all wanted akka to accompany them. I called akka instantly, she picked the call and said hi bro, already missing me. I said nothing like that, i am with sekhar, her tone toned down a little, i asked her why don't you accompany sekhar to the shrine, he is asking for permission, and i can't say no to him. She then said tell him i have periods, but i can't go with him until.. and she stopped, i asked until what? she said, i will message and cut the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
The message said, love bites dear. I deleted the message immediately. I informed sekhar that she can't come as she is having her monthly. His eyes became dull, but under such circumstances what else could be done. I remembered the monthly i told him and made a note in my head to take some napkins(tissue is different) for divya too for emergency. He paid the bill, i bid bye to sekhar, went to medical and took no marks cream for akka, felt shy asking for napkins, decided against it and thought will buy it in supermarket tomorrow. I went to akka's place and handed her the cream, she held my hand tightly, i said, not today akka, i am out of house from evening and need to get back before its late. She pulled me closer and gave a deep kiss. I said akka

please, anymore and i will not be able to control, will find sometime this week and come, but not today. She and periyamma made a dull face. I left and reached home back. The time was 9 now, divya was standing behind my mom now and pushed mom a little, mom said where were you for so long, i said, i went to some place with friends and gave the bajji packet to them. Then i met sekhar, he wanted to take akka out, but it finally ended that he will go alone now. Mom was satisfied with the answers, but her daughter in law was not. She again poked mom a little from behind, mom said sternly, from tomorrow you will be back home before and looked back at divya, divya said 7, mom laughed and said 8, she patted divya's head and said, if guys are back before 9 actually i will miss all my serials. Still for your sake i told 8 to him. We all laughed. Dinner was served in the hall itself, the whole family sat together and had dinner, it was fun.

Went to room as divya was helping mom. Vini barged into the room and shouted, you didn't bother to tell me to go home from college, i was left all alone, anni was also not there, where were you guys? i said we were in college and then afterwar went to coffee day. Sorry vini, i thought that you asked english madam to drop you. vini said, it is not good to take drop and pickup everyday. She said find a way where all three of us can go to college together from tomorrow. I said ok, she then came near wrapped her arms to mine and whispered akka is coming tomorrow here and i will go there on wednesday, you have to come there after college, i just jokingly asked for what vini? she got angry and started hitting me and then said for you first night story and also for it and pointed towards reddy. I simply nodded my head as a no, i cant make it, she got wild hearing no, she started hitting with all her might. Just then divya walked in and sat on the cot, she asked me why is she hitting you, divya didn't stop vini but asked her why are you beating him? i told her then that i cant drop her and pick her up from college as you are there now and she has to get a boyfriend.

Vini turned towards divya and said anni, he loved and got married and only he took you out right, where will i find such a rama character and also what will happen to my education and family name too. Then she turned towards me and said sternly from tomorrow you are not going to miss taking me along, i just nodded my head, i understood the meaning, divya understood her meaning, vini had addressed both with a vague answer. Divya then said lets take rick from tomorrow. I held her hand and said, i can't as i have to start some work this week, remember. Then divya said, its ok we will take rick and you can take bike. Then she said, i want to try all the dresses we got, i just nodded my head. She then removed her pavadai davani, now she had worn her normal bra and panty, i jumped on her and removed both of them. I was not satisfied with the quicke i had in the evening with divya. I remembered what periyamma had told me to enjoy the body, its warmth and love.

I went to her back and put my hands on her navel, and we moved in front of the dressing table, i could clearly see her reflection in it now. She was also able to see me behind her. I put my hands on her neck, pushed her long and thick hairs to front and kissed the back of her neck, was making each move very slow. Kissed the point where neck joins her shoulders, kissed her shoulders moving an inch each time, lifted her hand a little and moved my lips all over it, then turned to other shoulder, kissed it little by little till my lips reached her finger nails, turned her hands over and again kissed her back till her neck, the kissing was slow, very slow. Divya then pulled my hand from her neck to her boobs, i started pressing her love mound applying very little pressure, pushed it up a little using my fingers, kept pressing all the sides very slowly. then bent my head a little and started kissing her bare back, each kiss on her back was a deep one, never missed an inch of her back till her hips, my one hand was still on her boobs, held it little and then turned her facing me. She had closed her eyes completely and small moans were escaping her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I pulled her closer and kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin and took one finger and lifted her head a little, pushed my lips again just under the chin, kissed all her face till the neck. When i stood up a little, she had bit her lower lip with her teeth. She was controlling her moans by biting her lips. I moved my hands all across to caress her back. Moved my head little lower and kissed her upper chest and moved my mouth a little down on her boobs, kissed both her boobs slowly, her nipples had become hard, they were standing like mini penis on both her boobs. I touched my teeth to them, rolled my tongue all over her areola, pinched another nipple little, moved my mouth to the other nipple, after sucking her nipple to my heart's content, I very slowly without missing a millimeter, went down a little and kissed her body below her boobs and just above her navel, the time was flying by, and who cared now. I then kissed all around her navel and pushed my tongue inside it, kept rolling the tongue slowly, my hands had reached her hips, i moved my hands all over her bums while sucking her navel. Then went a little lower and kissed all the parts of her body from navel till just above her pussy. Her pussy was leaking juices and it was flowing till her knee now. Pushed my lips on her pussy and gave a small peck to it, then parted her legs a little, pushed my head between her thighs and licked the juices first. Then kissed both her inner thighs till knees.

She could not control anymore, she pulled me up, held reddy with her hand and pushed her pussy tip near his head, her breathing had increased manifold now. She then shook him a little, i understood and pushed reddy inside her pussy. We were back to standing position. Her bums were reflecting in the mirror, my gaze went to it, they were very shapely, it was inviting to my eyes, the thought passed to reddy and he reached his highest point in stiffness. I moved reddy slowly in and out of her already wet pussy, the movements were so slow like i was holding some very delicate glassware and it was about to break if i missed it. Divya was enjoying the movements of reddy, put my hands on her boobs and held her nipple with my thumb and index finger, put the tongue out and rolled it all over her areola again. Bit her nipple tips with my teeth, she reached her first climax for the night. She hugged me tightly and said, please on bed now, i put my arms on her hips and lifted her a little, reddy was still inside her love well.

She loosened her legs a little and pushed her hips down till reddy was fully inside her, then when i turned towards bed, she said, i always want to be in the same position da, i love you keshoo and kissed my forehead. I slowly laid her on bed, so as to not pull out reddy, adjusted the position a little and then again started moving reddy slowly, Took grip by placing my hands around her hips and then rolled my hips so that reddy also rolls inside divya's pussy, she screamed a big moan aaaaaaaa. keshoo, please don't stop. i rolled reddy inside her till i was satisfied that he has also kissed all the innerwalls completely and there is not a milimetre of space he has not touched, divya had closed her eyes and she was also enjoying to the maximum. I started moving reddy slowly inch by inch, pulling him a little and sending him back a little, divya's hips started responding with little force, i knew she was about to release her juices another time, increased reddy's speed just a little and moved him from her pussy tip till her womb, after about 15 such thrusts and divya's finger nails completely buried in my back, she released for the second time.

This time i removed reddy from her pussy, she gave me a look asking why, i said its ok dear, i want the juices too, she just nodded her head. Moved my lips on her pussy and pushed the tongue to her love hole walls, licked it with the tip of my tongue, her juices had leaked on her bum hole and had flowed on bed spread, after cleaning her pussy i moved down till her bum hole, it was dark pink in colour, it was a small hole compared to akka or periyamam's bums, pushed the tip of my tongue on it and licked her juices from her bum hole areas, she looked up a little and said no da, i couldn't control anymore, dipped my finger in her pussy hole and coated it with her love juice, then kept the finger on her bum hole and started massaging around it. Kissed her inner thighs while rolling my finger on her bum hole, then when she had not anticipated, i pushed my finger inside her only virgin hole capable of taking reddy. She jerked and a small shriek left her mouth. She wriggled and said what are you doing da, it is paining.

I was in no mood to let her go, pushed my lips on her pussy again without removing my finger, sucked her pussy and a little of her pussy juice came to my mouth, rolled it in my mouth mixing my saliva with it and then spit it on my finger, when it fell on my finger, moved my mouth back to her pussy and also gave a small push inside her bum hole, her body jerked again. But with her pussy getting full attention with my mouth, she cared little less now. i started moving my finger in and out of her bum hole and she didn't mind. I wanted to push reddy in her hole, then decided against it as i would be hurting her feelings. With my tongue rolling inside her pussy walls for a long time, divya started leaking pre cums, i realised and adjusted a little and moved my finger inside her pussy and fingered her, pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and licked it from all sides, took my mouth on it and gave small love bites all around, divya was in extacy, she didn't know that i had buried my middle finger in her bum hole, she pushed her hands down, pulled my hair till it was paining for me and then her body gave up, she jerked, her hips shook, her boobs moved in tandem and she had another of her climax for the night.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reddy's heat was in its prime and he wanted a release after standing for long hours, i moved my body over divya's and kept reddy on her pussy tip, she shook a little and just the smallest tip of reddy went in to peep, i gave a small push and he went in about 1/3rd inside. Then gave another push and he was buried fully in divya's love well. He had reached the deepest point and was poking her womb now. His excitement on touching the womb grew, divya then whispered into my ears, long pushes dear, i complied and pulled reddy till the tip of her pussy and sent him in till he bounced of her womb, divya said continue, i pulled reddy again till her pussy tip and sent him in again with the same force, a loud moan escaped divya's mouth. I whispered in her ear, do you want to wake the whole neighbourhodd dear, she nodded her head as no, then after 15-16 such strokes reddy was almost near to reaching his first climax of the night, i asked her shall we, she just nodded her head, i adjusted reddy again and started normal pushes inside her pussy but with great speed, she also tried to match the speed by trying to lift her hips up, after about 5 more minutes we both released our juices.

i felt tired and tried to roll next to her, she held me and pulled my lips closer to hers and kissed deeply. She then moved herself down and put reddy in her mouth, said shee, and tried to find something to clean him, couldn't find any nearby, she wanted to get up, i pulled her back and said, it is your juice mixed with mine dear, she then held reddy with one hand and put her mouth on him, she moved her lips from bottom till tip, then pulled her tongue out and rolled her tongue on reddy's tip, he was back to full attention now. She took reddy in her mouth and started sucking him, she then let reddy out of her mouth and let her tongue roll on him, she bent reddy a little towards her and bent her head, pushed her tongue from his tip to the 2 delicate balls under him, she then lifted her head and rolled her tongue again from reddy's tip till the balls. Then she adjusted herself a little and pushed reddy up a little and then put her tongue on balls, she rolled her tongue all over him coating him with her saliva.

Dont know what got to her, she suddenly put both of them in her mouth and started sucking, this was my first and it hurt a little, i said ouch, she thought she hurt me and let it out of her mouth and asked, did it hurt da? i said a little, be a little smooth with it. she said ok, she put her delicate fingers on it and then put reddy back in her mouth. She was driving reddy crazy with her tongue and fingers. I badly wanted a hole now, pulled her up, she said, i can't come on top da, i am tired a little and she turned, lay down and parted her legs. Her public hairs had grown a little, kept reddy on her pussy and started his movements first, she then moved her hips indicating rolling, i understood that she wanted reddy rolling on her cunt walls. Took grip by placing both the hands on the cot, lifted my hip just a little and then pushed my mouth on her nipple, then started rolling my body in small circles, reddy was pushing her pussy walls to expand more, she was moaning continuosly now, then she turned her head and said go hubby go in a joking manner, i took the cue and increased the speed of reddy, vini let loose her inhibitions and she pushed her hips up and held mine tightly, she released her juices for again.

I removed reddy and gulped it all in one go, inserted finger and pulled out the juices from the depth of her cunt valley and emptied it. i then moved again on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy, she pushed me to the side and said, can't anymore dear, i have reached the maximum limit for the day, she then held reddy, looked at it and said sorry reddy dear, i can't take anymore pressure today. I asked her what happened divya, she said she had already come once when i was kissing her back and after that you know the rest. I whispered back, what about me da? She then asked me to lay straight, she turned her body towards me, lifted on leg, adjusted her position and took reddy inside her pussy. She pulled my cheeks and said, now i will see how longer can he stand. I couldn't control the urge and started moving my hips up and down in the same position.

She hit my shoulders and said be still, i want to see how long he will stay in this position. She was completely exhausted and i was not. I moved her out a little and wore tracks and went to balcony for a smoke and control, english madam's room was lit, didn't bother as i wanted a release, after the smoke came back to room, divya was still awake feebly, she asked me shall i continue in hand, i just nodded, she tried for sometime and then said thats all i can do dear, please adjust for today, she again pushed her pussy on reddy and slept. I wanted to watch how longer he will stay in the same position. His enthu died in a few moments of divya sleeping. I said bastard to reddy and turned towards the clock, it was showing 4:25 already. I reset the alarm to 7:30 thinking atleast i will get sleep for 3 hours and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Got up in the morning, went to do yoga in the balcony, madam was there with her coffee mug, she waved hi, i said hi to her, continued with my yoga session. After finishing it wanted to wave bye to her, she turned around and asked is vini coming today also? i said no, she will take rick with divya, then madam said, why didn't you come to class as divya had come, i told her, i have some work outside this whole week, please take care of my attendance. She said, princi was asking about you yesterday with all the teachers, i said i don't know you much. He gave a piece of his head to all the teachers and has asked all of us to be strict with you and bring to his notice any misbehavior or anything. He will not give hall ticket for main exam if you fall short of attendance, try to make it to classes. I told madam, i cannot this week, let him do as he pleases, i have more important work than classes this week. She didn't bother to ask what work, but added, why spend on rick, i can take vini with me and bring her back, i also travel all alone, if she is there, at least i will get company. I told her please tell this to vini also i will call her now and left to call vini.

She was in the room, called loudly from outside and she came, i said surprise for you and took her to balcony and said madam wants you to go and come with her daily and showed madam to her. Vini looked quizzingly at madam, madam repeated the same thing and it was settled that madam will pick up and drop vini to college. Once inside the room, i whispered to vini, i got you near her, now you have to make a move to get her. She kissed my cheeks and  said thank you da. I told vini, good luck dear. Had breakfast and came out of the house, divya wanted to take the rick, i told her madam and vini have discussed and madam will pick her up and drop her back daily. Divya asked what a change from last evening. I just nodded my head. She sat on the bike with her boobs crushed under my back. I turned towards her and said, last night i slept dry da. She said, she will compensate today, i laughed and said ok we will see. We went near college gate, divya got down from the bike, ramesh who saw me came and asked are you not attending college, yesterday i came to your class and you were not there and only anni was there pointing to divya.

I told him i have some work, will not attend college for this whole week. He said his parents invited both me and divya to their place for lunch when we are free, he continued, they want to know when you can come. I told him will let you know next week da, as i said i am little busy this week. He made me promise that next week i will go their place for lunch sometime. Divya too nodded her head. I then waved bye to divya and left to the brokerage. Reached the brokerage, took my course book, went through the main points again and again till i had byhearted it. Then went and sat next to kavya. The other two girls were still there, they had envy in their eyes. Kavya liked the attention i was giving her in front of two other girls. By lunch time, kavya had helped me correct some of the learnings. She said you are a fast learner. I am working here from 2 years and i have still not mastered. I shrug her comments off and asked her lunch? she pulled out her box and i pulled out mine, she took me to another chamber and we both had lunch, she was cool with my presence. She liked the way i always looked at her eyes now. She said you are a very confident guy.

We exchanged our numbers and by evening i had understood half of what she had learnt. I bid bye to kavya and went to college to pick divya up. The whole boys gang was sitting near the gate, hey said vooooooo, after marriage, he has no time for us. I told them had little work guys, will join after some days. They all again made vooooo sound when divya came and sat on the bike, we both waved bye to all and left. Divya then whispered, princi called me to his chamber today and asked about you, he said if i fall short of attendance or is caught with any misbehaviour then i will be thrown out of college. I said hmmm, let me think about how to deal with him. We reached home, changed our dresses and had coffee. I remembered the card dad had given me to check on sofa set and cot. Wore jeans and tees again and told divya also to change the dress as we are going out to choose bed and sofa sets. She said she is not feeling tired and we will go tomorrow da. Dad had paid the money and got the agreement done. It was about time to move i thought. I told divya, let me find out the shop today and we can go there tomorrow while coming from college and finish it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She agreed. I came out of the house and visited the shop. There was a good collection but decided against to choose. Remembered the first rule of marriage, wife always first and husband always last. As soon as i got out of the shop, my phone buzzed, i looked at it, it was shamili, i picked it up and said hi, she said i dont want hi or hello, you didn't invite me to the party even after having my number, i said sorry and i shall give a party when you come here. She said, as i didn't call her, i will have to visit madras to give the party. I agreed, whenever i come there i will give you a party for sure. she continued, how is new life, i told her it is good, we continued with our short talks for sometime, then she asked how is the sound in your room now, did you get it sound proofed. I laughed and said, we are moving to the next house after madam's, so no sound proofing is required. She laughed at it and said, my sister is unable to sleep because of the sounds coming out of your room. I told her in a jovial tone, i asked you guys to try once, you guys were only reluctant. She came directly to the question, do you really do for such long time? i said yes in a proud voice, we do atleast a couple of rounds every night.

I asked her how about you? she said someother time and cut the call. I wanted to call her back, just then received a message, hubby home. I didn't call her back. Later went to super market and was going around the napkins section, there were a lot of varieties, how will i know to choose, i gave up and went to the counter and picked up the smoke packet and asked them to bill, just then my phone rang, i looked at it and saw it was my mil, picked the phone and said hi sexy. Aunty from the other side said, still your naughtiness has not gone. I told her i will call you sexy everytime from now on. She asked me where are you, just to move the conversation i said, in supermarket and trying to take napkins for your daughter, couldn't find which to choose, she said buy some good and long ones, and asked me, did she get her monthly, i said no, but girls always get it no, and she was tired today so decided to get it for her. She laughed and said, what if she gets preg then whatever you buy will be waste for a long time. I told her, can i ask you a personal question aunty? she said yes, i asked her how long does it take to get preg once we start, she kept quite for sometime and said, i think you should talk to divya about it.

I repeated, aunty, she is also newly married and she will go to mom with these questions or she will have to ask you. What is the problem with you telling me directly. She hesitated for a couple of moments and said, sometimes it happens very quickly and sometimes it delays. I asked her should i check with divya about it. She said yes, i paid for the smoke packs and got out. She was still on call, asked her again, what should i ask divya? she said, this is too much, you are talking about all these things with me instead of divya? i joked, you are more experienced, she is newbee in this field. Asked her another question, how long did it take for you to get preg aunty? she said this is too much, i will inform your uncle about it. I laughed it off and said, do you think he will believe you anymore on it. With the drama i did yesterday, i could have fooled even the god. She cut the call immediately. I called her back twice and she didn't pickup. I gave up calling her anymore and left towards home. On the way my phone rang, i took my bike to the roadside and stopped and looked at the phone it was her again.

I said sorry aunty, was trying to pull your leg that's all, she was crying again, i asked her what happened? she said, whatever you said is correct, even i thought about it and concluded that he will not believe me anymore, please don't talk to me like that again or i will start hating you. I told her calm down aunty, there is nothing wrong with talking, only doing is wrong, if i dont talk to someone about these questions then how will i know and how will i get prepared. You should open up to the world, see the world outside your kitchen and spend sometime with me and you will know me. Her crying had subsidised now. I told her, we are preparing to move to a new home, will let you know when the date is decided, you should also join us for boiling milk at the new place. She was very happy to listen to it, she said thanks for inviting, i told her do you want to hear a dirty secret of mine, she said whatever you want to say i am ok since you invited us to your place. I asked her are you sure? she said ok dear, tell me. I blurted out, everytime me and divya have sex, my penis goes so deep that i bounces off her womb. Aunty cut the call and i didn't bother calling her back.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reached home, parked the bike inside the compound, got another ring from aunty's number. She asked me what are your intentions, you want to corrupt me? i said nothing like that aunty, i will not touch you till you ask me to, i promise, but what harm if we speak, and also you are all alone at home most of the time, you will get bored and you will see serials, the jewellery, the crying and the new boys in the serial, everyone has thoughts about sex, i just spoke to you about it. You want to hide the feelings and be alone or share your thoughts like i want to share with you and we can be good friends you know. She said she needs sometime to decide. I joked with her, talk to uncle about it, he will suggest properly. She said shee, he doesn't even talk about it anymore, there was the green signal from her side. I told her, i have just reached home sexy, i need to go inside and bang your daughter's pussy now. She joked, all the guys release once and sleep off, it is the girls who wait for dicks and they cannot show their disappointment with husbands. I told her, will keep the phone on tonight when we start and you can listen to it if you want. She said don't do it. i was joking. Just then divya opened the door and questioned who are you speaking to? i said a friend of mine and said bye, take care and don't miss classes tomorrow. Aunty probably understood that someone was near. She cut the call, i deleted the call history and went inside. This was the new beginning with her. Had dinner and another good session with divya, this time i slept with reddy released once itself.

Next morning, dropped divya to college and went back to brokerage, Kavya was eagerly waiting for me, her eyes said so, i smiled at her, took a chair and sat next to her. All other people were around the two good looking ones and i was the only one next to kavya. I bent down a little to her ears and whispered, kavya you have beautiful eyes, i am unable to remove my eyes from them. She blushed and turned around and said, you are here to work not get some girl, over and above that i am elder to you by 3 years. I looked quizzingly, she said, remember i filled up the form. I said no way, you look like you are just 15. If you wear a school uniform, lot of girls in the schools will look like your elder sisters. She blushed and hit my thigh. We started the daily routine, she correcting me whenever i made a mistake, once her cell phone rang and she spent 15 minutes outside, when she came back she taught me most of the work. When having lunch, she showed her ring finger to me and said, i am engaged, i laughed off and said, so what, i am not hitting on you or something. Her eyes got moist, i thought what do these women see in me that as soon as they get a little closer, their eyes start flowing with tears.

We had grown closer now as friends, she started, my in-laws want my salary to be given to them from next month. My father wants to use it for my marriage, unable to convince both of them. I asked her do you need financial help? she said no, i just felt like sharing with you and told you thats all. I nodded my head, i told her wait, i have a friend who can guide you. I instantly called shamili, i told her hi, she said hi and said sorry, last evening my hubby came early so had to cut the call. I said don't worry, we both can understand each other's position. She laughed at it and said why did you call me now, i told her that i have a friend who has got engaged and she is working. Her family wants to marry her off in her salary and her inlaws wants her salary to be given to them from next month. Shamili asked me to give the phone to kavya, and whatever she said kavya was nodding her head and said ok akka and gave the phone back to me. I asked shamili, what did you tell her da? she said you are again calling me "da", so i asked her what do you want me to call you, akka or something like that? she said yes call me akka from now on, i told her when i am in public i will, otherwise how can i call such a beauty as akka.

Kavya who was watching me talk said, perverted, do you do this to all girls. I nodded my head as no to kavya. Then took the phone and came outside for sometime. I asked shamili what did you tell kavya, she said, whatever she had to do, check the results shortly and you will know. I said ok, then asked her, so what was special yesterday that your hubby came so early? She laughed and said, he had come to collect money for his drinks. I laughed loudly. She asked me what happened why are you laughing. I said, i assumed that he came home early for the beauty and would have ripped your clothes off and banged you. She said what language are you talking da, i didn't expect this from you. I said sorry, but that is what i thought. With such a beauty in bedroom, if he chose drinks then either he is blind or gay i said. Now it was her turn to laugh. Asked her so when was the last time he did it to you? she asked did what? i said, made love to you, she corrected and said, tell me you want to know when did we have sex last time? I said no, i just want to know when was your pussy banged last time and laughed loudly, i was feeling shame inside as i was talking dirty. I controlled the laugh and said sorry shamili for using bad words. She kept mum for 2-3 seconds, i said hello hello to check if she was online. She replied, it is ok da, whom else will i speak to also, here inlaws just want me to cook and clean the house, husband comes drunk most of the times in the week, i hardly get his dick inside once
or maximum twice in a week and that too stops when he releases.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So i added, unsatisfied aunty then? she corrected unsatisfied akka, call me akka only from now on, i dont have any brothers and since we both know we are already taken, it will not make any difference. I said ok akka, but when i am alone i will still address you as shamili. She agreed to it. I told her from now on whenever you are free or feel like talking give me a missed call and i will call you back, She said ok sure. I said bye akka, she said bye dear and cut the call. Went back to kavya, she asked me what took me so long, i said i had to convince akka that i am not eyeing you and you are just a friend. I lied to kavya. She blushed a little. We finished the work, kavya's manager called her and she went inside, she came out in a minute and said congrats your account is opened and you can start from tomorrow.

I asked her do i need to deposit cash or cheque, she said cheque, her manager came and informed that he will stand surety for the cheque and i can start trading from the next day itself. Said thanks to him. It was almost time now for college to get over. Said bye to kavya, she asked girlfriend? i said yes, she then asked me what do you do after dropping her home? i said nothing. She asked coffee at my place, i said ok, what time should i pick u? she said her shift gets over at 5:30 and i can come around that time. Waved bye to her and left. Reached college, divya was waiting for me near the gate, couple of her girl friends were there standing next to her. She bid bye to them and sat on the bike, when her boobs didn't come any closer i understood that something has happened, asked her coffee day? she said yes dear. We went to coffeeday and sat in a corner seat, ordered two cold coffee's. Then i turned to divya and asked her what is the matter sweety, you look dull today. She opened up saying roopa started teasing her in the class that she ran away from her home to get married and now her hubby has left college unable to bear her anymore kind of stuff. I held divya's hand and said, di i will never leave you as you are my life, my breath, whoever teases you doesn't know what is love for sure. Dont bother about them, we should always be happy with people who talk in front of us, not behind. Divya then said, yes i know, we will be successful so much that people who talk bad about us will have to take an appointment to meet us.

I said i promise divya that we will surely be successful but not for others but for ourselves. We will not pay heed to whatever people say now or then too. She was happy with the words, her face became bright with the confidence. We paid the bill and came home. Mom asked for coffee and i said we already had in coffeeday, told them i have to meet a friend and will be back after sometime. Divya poked mom, mom said be back by 8. Vini then asked can you drop me to akka's place da, she wanted to go to bangle store. I told her no, i am a little busy. Her face became dull. Then promised her will pick you up from there, take a rick and go. Her face brightened with those words, she said will wait for you da. I waved bye to everyone and came back to brokerage. It was 5:35 now, i was late by 5 mins. Kavya was already waiting for me. She sat on the bike with both the legs on each side, then held my shoulders for grip and guided me to her place. She introduced her parents and we she asked tea or coffee, i said anything. She asked cutely, choose sir, coffee or tea.

I asked her what do you prepare nicely. She said anything. I was looking at her eyes and she was also doing the same. I said then coffee. She went inside and got coffee for me and her parents. I asked her why did you get me here today. She said i was talking about you from monday and mom wanted to see you, so got you home thats all. I finished coffee and came out, just then vini called and informed that she has left for akka's place now and will be there in about 15-20 mins. I said ok and cut the call, saw a missed call, it was sexy. I called the number and when she picked it up and said hello, i said hi sexy. I could now hear her blushing, she asked your cell was busy who was it, i said vini, she wanted me to pick her up from periyamma's place so she had called. Aunty said, i thought some new girlfriend you got. I said yes i got a new girlfriend but she is a veggie, aunty said if you leave my daughter i will kill you myself. I said hold on sexy, i am speaking about you only, now if you kill me, both of you will miss me all your life. She said you know how to convince me always. I said no sexy, not yet. If i was so good, then i would have.... and stopped.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She asked me continue dear, i am watching some serial and some new guy has come, he looks just like you, so i called. i asked her is it ok i use bad words with her. She said please dont do it in front of me, we can talk anything on phone. I said sure sexy. I was saying that if i knew how to convince you, then i would have sucked your bushy pussy dry. she asked me how do you know my pussy is bushy, i said, since long it is not touched and then whom will you clean to show it, she laughed and said perverted,do you talk to all girls like this only? i replied only to a select few, she then asked so how many girlfriends you have now? i asked her are you trying to blackmail me by asking me such questions. She said no, i know you love divya, but that doesn't mean you were a virgin either. I was shocked and asked her what do you mean. She said you fell behind me so much and in only the third meeting you started hitting on me, i knew that you were not a virgin. I said sexy, i was avoiding your daughter also for the same reason, why get married when all we have to do is fuck each other, but after marriage to your once virgin daughter i realised what is love.

Thank your pussy for sending her out to this world for me. She laughed and asked, do you want me to shave my pussy? i said definately yes, in fact i want to do it, she cautioned me against personal contact and said only on phone dear we can talk, remember your promise. I said ok sexy, just pulled your legs. She then asked me, tell me the truth how many girl friends you have now, i said i can only say the number not names. She said ok, i counted vini, akka and her mother, english madam, shamili and sexy. I said, other than your cunt product, i have 3 whom i have already fucked and 3 more not yet fucked. She said wow, who are the three whom you have not fucked? I said this is the last time i am asking you sexy, from now on promise me that you will not reveal any secrets to anyone and you will always be my friend first and then wife and mother, if you promise me

that, i will never lie to you again. She said promise, i said keep your hand on your pussy and say promise. She replied, promise dear promise, i then said how can i trust you, she said what do you want me to do then, i said, put your hand inside your panty and take the little liquid from there, i think she took it in her finger and said sheee, i understood she had indeed done it. I told her thank you sexy, now i know i can also trust you. She asked how did i know she dipped her finger in her pussy, i said the shee word when you smelt your juices was the clue. She then said, i will try to do what i can for you, you should also not forget me. I said promise dear sexy. She again asked who are the ones you

didn't fuck still. I said, the one you saw me staring in party, oh that white dress lady, i said yes, she is our english madam, then you saw her sister in the marriage, and the third one is you sexy. She asked me to promise again that i will not touch her. I said i have already promised you that i will not touch you till you ask me to, either way i dont fuck anyone unless they give permission. She then asked me, are you sure that i will let you fuck me, i said if anyone sees my dick, then surely their pussy will get wet and they will always long for it, hmmmm then let me not see it then she said, i said ok. I told her sexy, i have to go and give some treat to couple of pussies which are waiting eagerly, please

excuse me for now. She asked name them also since you already told the names of women you are yet to fuck. I said, i cannot name them, but if you are so interested then i can take you there and give you a live show. She said no no, i don't want to see you and talk dirty, i just want to continue on phone, so i said, think about the live show sexy, you hardly have had your share and also very few women have seen live shows in this country. She said she will think and i said bye for now sexy and cut the call. I knew this time i am going to make her cry for trying to make me get caught.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply