Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We liplocked for sometime and my hands roamed her hips, i pinched her hips and she shivered as if she saw a cockroach, i then inserted my hands on her blouse and started feeling her boobs softly, her saree still covered her boobs, i then kissed her till her neck and behind her ears, shamili let out a small moan, i then removed the pin holding the saree and it fell down to the floor. I left shamili a little and bent down and lifted her pallu, then held her saree near her navel. There was another pin attached to saree and petticoat, i removed it also. Then i slowly pushed my hands over her blouse and pressed her boobs. She let out another small moan, aaaaaa dear. I then started pulling her saree little by little, she turned along with her saree and after 4 rounds saree came off completely, she was in her blouse and petticoat now. I held her like that and pushed my mouth towards her navel. She had a big hole in her navel and half of my tongue fit inside it. I licked the navel for sometime and also moved my hands all along her hips till her ass. Then i lifted my self and removed the hooks of her blouse, her blouse had hooks at the back and i held her near my chest and removed them completely, i also loosened her bra hooks behind.

I whispered to her, get a front hook bra, it will hold your melons more dearly. She smiled and put her hand inside my jeans and held reddy. When her silky smooth fingers fell on reddy, he was hot as ever and was struggling inside, so i removed the belt and button, shamili pushed jeans and boxers down completely. Shylu was watching us closely with her hand covering her blouse still, i winked at her and she nodded her head as no still. Shamili then hit me lovingly and said why are you interested in someone who is not interested in you where as i want you. I said she should not be left alone thats why i looked at her. Now i removed the blouse completely but not the bra. She held my tee and as i lifted my hands up, she removed it and threw it near her bag, i looked at her quizzingly, she said to remember our first night oops sorry first day together. I was completely nude now, reddy was standing like a hard pole now. She bent down and started sucking reddy, i held her hairs and asked her ready, she nodded her head as yes, shylu who was sitting and watching asked us ready for what? i pushed reddy inside shamili's mouth forcefully and said for this, it was always my dream to hold someone's hair and push reddy inside their throat and shamili had agreed to it.

I now held shamili's hairs tightly and started pushing reddy inside her mouth, her eyes had tears now so stopped, she looked up and asked what happened, so i said you are crying, she said, no i just got adjustd to the force, it took sometime to get adjusted and suggested continue please, i needed no further invitation, i held her head by her hairs tightly and kept banging reddy for about 15 minutes, then shamili said, that's all she can take and sat down, i lifted her up and said, thank you and kissed her lips. She responded back and said, now my turn and she herself loosened the petticoat and threw it along with her panties down, i now removed her bra and we jumped on bed. Shamili had also shared that she wanted to be banged till she came atleast two times. I had promised her that, so went directly to her pussy. She had applied veet to her pussy and removed all the hairs around it, it was looking very sweet without any hairs, her vagina lips were looking like a bloomed sunflower, i asked her how come so open, she said natural dear, i didn't bother her with words anymore and placed reddy on the tip of her pussy and looked at her, she nodded yes, i always dont want to enter any pussy if the girl is not interested, when i got an yes, i pushed reddy a little and he went an inch inside, i gave 3 more pushes and he was buried in the dark valley's of shamili.

Shamili then adjusted her hips a little and said, now he is completely buried, i looked at her in question and she said your sperms should directly get deposited into my womb da. I started banging first and she also responded very well. Then i put my hands on her boobs and started pressing them softly, she looked at me and said, it is yours dear, do as you please, shylu was very curious now as to what i will do. I started kneading shamili's boobs as if were atta, shamili started making loud moans now, aaaaaa.... aaaa....., the room was filled with her moans, after 10 mins only she held my back tight, i knew she was about to release, so i pushed reddy with little force and she released her juices. I wanted to suck her pussy but she didn't leave me. I told her let me suck your juices, she said no wait, let me feel reddy a little more. After about 5 minutes she pushed me next to her, she said she got tired with the orgasm and wanted to lay still for sometime and then resume. I then looked at shylu. I knew she was hot and ready and i had to make a move now. I pinched shamili's hips and winked at her showing her sister. She said, ok but pour semen inside me only. I got up and moved next to shylu now and put my hand over her shoulders.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shylu tried to remove my hand from her shoulders, i kept quiet for some seconds, when she lifter her hand to move my hand, i immediately held her boobs with the other hand and pressed it with force, a small moan left her mouth ooooooo.... shamili who was now lying on bed shouted, thats it dear, don't leave her. I kept pressing the normal boob of shylu for sometime. I then started kissing her cheeks, neck, ears, back of the neck and then came to her chest, she moved her hands down a little, i started kissing her chest just above the boobs, i tried removing the hooks of her blouse, when the first one came out, shylu pushed my hands away and said no, i am not comfy with it, i didn't relent and kept my mouth on her normal boob and started sucking it over the blouse, i then inserted my hand inside her blouse from the back and removed the bra hook in one go, her bra got loosened and i could now feel her nipple poking her blouse. My sucking her nipple made a wet spot on her blouse, i then pushed my hands on her navel and circled around it for sometime, when shylu let out another moan, i moved my hands on the other boob, it was covered by boobpads, i pushed it up a little, shylu held my hand and pushed it down again, i went back to circling her navel again.

After a lot of time spent on her blouse covered boobs, my saliva was dripping from her blouse now, i moved my hands on her thighs, saree was still covering it. I inserted my hand and found the knot of her petticoat and tried to loosen it, it was very tightly tied and didn't come easily. I then moved my hands over her pussy, it was wet, she had released so much pre cum that her panty almost was wet, when i started rolling my fingers delicately over her pussy, shylu's moans increased and they were very loud too. Shamili now said, who ever is in the next room will now want keshav. shylu gave her a stare and look, telling her not to disturb. I then held shylu's one hand and asked her to remove the knot of her petticoat in signals, she moved one hand and tried but failed, then she said, don't touch these indicating her boobs and i just nodded, when her petticoat became loose, i instead of making her get up, held her panties, petticoat and saree in one hand and pushed her on top of the cot, her clothes stayed where ever they were, but shylu had moved up, now she placed her head comfortably on pillows.

I now moved near her feet and kissed it, went little by little kissing each part on one leg and moving my hands on the other. Went till knee and moved my hands first on her thigh, then slowly moved my lips on the other. With her inner thigh getting the soft movements of my hands and the sweet kisses from lips her body started shivering. I pushed my mouth on her pussy now. I sucked her pussy juices a little and suddenly she pulled me up and shouted Fuck me idiot. I still loved the way she said idiot, i moved on top of her and placed reddy on top of her pussy and waited for a sec, she opened her eyes again and said, push it in idiot. Without any further invitation, i pushed reddy inside her, his head went easily inside her love hole. Madam made another loud moan, aaaaaaaaaa...... This was the loudest moan i had ever heard in all my encounters. my ears went numb for a second. I thought i had hurt her and removed reddy completely. Madam then opened her eyes and then held reddy with her hands and kept on top of her pussy and then moved him in a little and along with it moved her hips till reddy was buried inside her pussy.

She started moving her hips pushing my hips up, when i got over her loud moan, i started banging her pussy till she was about reach her climax. When she held the bedspread tightly with both her hands i knew that she was near to her orgasm and without wasting a second, i removed the other 2 hooks which were left on her blouse, she gave me a tight slap and again tred covering her boobs, this time i forcefully removed her hands from over her boobs and held both her hands with my hands tightly. She was no match for my strength, a small drop of tear left her eyes, i moved my mouth to her blouse and pushed it sideways, Reddy was still pounding her, now i looked at her normal boob, it was beautifully round, it was in the shape of a perfect circle, her nipple was standing like a mobile tower on top of a mountain. I kissed her nipple and chewed it a little with my teeth just like divya had taught me. Madam's hands loosened a little, then i moved my face towards her other boob, there was a very small bulge and then her nipples were curved like raw cashewnut.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I thought it was akward for the nipples to be bent like that, tears had started flowing from madam's eyes fully now, i looked at her and felt very bad, she didn't utter a single word. i kissed her tears and said sorry but said there is nothing wrong with it, it has just not grown equally that's all, with such words, her tears subsidised. I didn't want to lick her nipples there, but then thought she will feel bad, just rolled my eyes over to find any leakages or something, nothing was there, so now felt confident and pushed my mouth over her other nipple. Immediately she pushed my hands from her hands and started shouting fuck me harder idiot, fuck me harder, i didn't realise what just got into her, and took little grip and started pounding her pussy with a little force. She was back to normal now and her moans became less loud, then again i pushed my mouth on her other nipple, this time i realised that it was the weakest spot of madam's body as she started grinding reddy from below as well as her moans became louder. I understood that this was her body's most sensitve part. Some girls get excited when you kiss their neck, some when you kiss their lips, some girls when you kiss their ears, some when you kiss the part just behind their ears and some just on seeing reddy. Madam's most sensitive part was her deformed nipple. When i started chewing it a little, madam made another loud moan aaaaaaaaaa......keshoo and her body shivered, her hips jerked, she had pushed her hands as deep as it would go in my back and released her juices. The sound of her moans drove me crazy and i kept moving reddy in and out of her pussy for some more time.

She folded her hands around my waist and held it tightly indicating she had released, i was now completely turned on with the sound of her moans, i had forgotten shamili existed and that too in the bed beside us. I wanted another go at shylu the english madam. I already knew her most sensitive part and dived right at it, i moved my tongue and lips and then again chewed her nipple, she was back to the game, i put my hand on her other boob and brutally started kneading it, madam tried to move my head from her nipple again and my hands from her boobs, i removed them with a little force, when she did not oblige, i held both her hands with my hands again and pushed my mouth back to her deformed nipple. I chewed and bit it till she was grinding her pussy, her breathing had become very hard, her body waved like a snake, she was in deep extacy. I kept pounding her pussy with lot of pressure. I loved the way it was going, after about 5 minutes, she opened her eyes and said, i am coming again, i sucked her nipple harder and pounded her pussy with a little more force. She released her juices again, this time, it overflowed covering reddy completely and also her flow was so much that the bedspread started dipping her love juices to the carpet. her pussy leaked the most juices i had ever seen or will see.

I was not satisfied with her, i had fallen in love with her moans, i wanted to hear it more and more now, so without wasting anymore time, i again started sucking her small boob. She again tried to push me, i looked at her now and said what now, she just nodded her head as a no and became quiet, with my lips and teeth working vigorously on her nipple, she was back for another round, this time, she tried to turn me upside down, i understood and held her hips tightly and turned, she held her hand for grip and pushed herself up. She was game now. She brought her deformed nipple near my mouth and wanted to pound reddy, he was slipping till the tip. She understood it and then moved her pussy near my navel and then held reddy in one hand and adjusted her pussy to him.

Instead of moving up and down on reddy, she started moving horizontally on my body, her pussy was making loud sounds now of chap chap chap, with her nipple in my mouth her one hand was free, she moved it to my nipples and started pinching it softly, i was now completely turned on, the friction under my navel was getting more, she pounded reddy with all her might, her moans probably had shook the foundations of the hotel. Each and every guest atleast on the same floor had definately heard her moans. Her aaaaah's and oooo's were the longest and the loudest i ever heard. After about another 30 minutes of pounding reddy, she released again, her juices flowed from my navel and went till my feet now. It left a lot of trail on the bed. Madam now was fully exhausted, i was also on the verge of climax so went near her nipple again, this time she turned around and fell next to me and said, i cant anymore, that's all my body can take dear. I said to her i will also release this round please, she then pointed towards shamili who was mesmerised with the live show she had seen.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Originally Posted by xamarmini

Fuck that bitch roopa hard
COTRRAJA
Hi xamarmini, roopa will definately be tamed and i assure you she will not be left to walk on her legs, you will have to wait a little more time for her episode. keep visiting. Thank you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I turned my head towards shamili, she was very happy seeing her sister satisfied completely. She got up, got some towel from bathroom and water in a mug, she cleaned me from navel, reddy till my feet with water and wiped it with towel. With the rest reddy's urge to leak was subsidised. Shamili's eyes were fixated on reddy even when she went to keep the towel back. I looked at her boobs now, it was not hanging as she always used to tell me, it was a little big, firm and rounded, her nipple were perfectly in the middle and her dark nipples were like two eyes in between her milky white body. She swung her hips a little and her boobs swung a little from left to right and then from right to left, her pussy lips were touching each other with her foot movements, her deep navel was moving in and out with her breathing, her hairs were now open and some of them had fallen on her forehead and some were flying behind her. This nude goddess couldn't find a dick in madras i thought.

She came near me and then said another round in mouth dear? i just nodded my head and got up and stood, she this time had got the bathroom stool and sat on it, she held the corner of the cot for the grip and took reddy's tip inside her mouth, she rolled her tongue on reddy's tip to make him aroused completely from the break he had taken, then she removed reddy from her mouth and said, now you can go ahead. I held her hairs tightly and pushed reddy inside her mouth. only 1/3rd of reddy went inside her mouth. Then i removed it and asked her can i push him completely inside, never tried it before, she nodded her head. I held her hairs tightly now and pulled her head back a little, when her nose was pointing parallely to the floor, i inserted reddy again and pushed him slowly till it touched her uvula, she chocked a little and i removed reddy. She then said apply more pressure on my hairs da. This time i pulled her hairs so hard that she opened her mouth completely and i inserted reddy in one go till he touched her uvula, then adjusted a little and started pushing him again. It got a little tight at the tip of reddy now.

I realised he was now going to move down her throat, i gave a gentle push till reddy was buried completely inside shamili's mouth. Then pulled out reddy completely for a minute. Shamili asked how was it, i said, awesome, she asked again? i nodded yes and held her hairs tightly and pushed her head back more. She took a very deep breath and opened her mouth completely, i pushed reddy till her uvula again and then adjusted a little and sent him again to the deep hole in her throat, i started moving reddy in her throat, she held my hand tightly and slowly bent her head forward with reddy still in her throat. Reddy was feeling the firmness of her throat on him. I loved the way reddy was inside shamili's mouth. No one was able to take him fully and hold for such long time. This time shamili brought her face very close to the end of reddy and then started moving her mouth. She started slowly moving reddy in her throat till her tongue and again pushed it back to her throat.

After sometime when she had got adjusted, she again pointed me to her hairs, i held them tightly and started banging her throat with all the might, her gums started bleeding and i could feel the hot liquid on him, i stopped and looked at her, she said continue, i kept pounding her for another 15 minutes, her throat had now got adjusted to reddy's intrusion. I had always dreamed of sending reddy in someone's mouth completely and mouth fuck them. Shamili was the only one who was able to withstand the pressure till now. Almost all of them either choked or could not reach the end from tip. I loved what shamili had done for reddy now. I told her i am about to release, she just nodded her head, i banged her with such force that if it was even pussy it would have burst, she held herself tightly and reddy released his cum, it went straight down her throat. I was dead tired now. I fell back on bed thanking shamili.

She came and lay next to me. I put my hand on her pussy, it was leaking a little, asked her did you finger yourself, she said no. She also thanked me for pushing reddy inside her throat. I asked her is it paining, she said little but she also had dreamed of a big dick in her throat and only today she had gotten it. I told her your throat is way better than any pussy i have fucked. She smiled. I asked her another round, She said her throat is paining and we will do after sometime. I then pushed my finger inside her pussy and suddenly remembered that she wanted all the leaks inside her pussy only so said sorry to her. She said its ok, that was also a big dream for me, i also wanted to take a long dick in my throat and feel, today it happened and also reddy released his juices there and that meant you were happy too. She then said, the best feeling of sucking dick is when the juices flow directly from the middle of the throat, that sensation is worth a crore rupees, i laughed at her now, she hit me lovingly. I said to her each and every person has his or her wishes in bed, each is somewhat different to other.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Shylu who was now alright and regained her senses got up and moved her cot next to ours, she then lay down next to me and started massaging reddy. I instantly remembered her loud moans and it was a big turn on for reddy, he slowly started stirring again back to life. This time english madam moved her lips on reddy and said thank you dear, love you dear, missed you all my life dear, both me and shamili now laughed at her. She lifted her head up and said, this is the first dick in my pussy and how will you guys know the feeling, you both get one or the other for satisfaction but what about me did you guys ever think? i asked her then how come your virginity is broken? she laughed at me and said, can only dick's break virginity, there are radish, banana's, brinjals, cucumbers and carrots. I laughed out loudly and asked her so which one took your virginity, she bent her head and said carrot. I told her why didn't you hire some gigolo then, she hit me and said what if i get some disease and the first time only will end my life, the fear didn't let me do it.

Now seeing you and her could not control it and said thank you again dear and kissed reddy. Shamili then said, the scene was such a turn on you know, the way he was fucking you and chewing that nipple, it looked like some old MGR(the biggest hero of tamil film industry) movie villan was banging someone. I laughed at her and said, until someone gives permission to enter for first time, i will never put reddy inside their pussy. They both were astonished and asked what if some girl pushes you away, i said never happened before and if it ever happens then i will walk out without doing anything. They both agreed that i can do it also. With madam's soft touches reddy was back alive and ready, shamili saw the stiffness and then said, now my turn dear, please put the juices inside near womb only dear, then her akka asked what if you get preg. So shamili said that's the reason i want it near my womb, and also that is the reason we planned to get you to operation on my most fertile days, i can enjoy day with him and put my bastard hubby's penis inside at night and say the kid is his, as this is my first kid, no one will bother.

Shylu nodded her head and said what planning, then shamili pusher her sister's hand away from reddy and held him in her hand. She then turned and lay down and pulled reddy near her pussy and kept it on it. I gave a gentle push and reddy went half inside with the pressure, shamili moaned aaaaaaa...dear. Then i looked at her sister and called shylu dear come closer, she moved next to shamili, then i held her hand and put it on her siste's boobs and said press them, she said chi chi, shamili also said what are you trying to do, i said nothing, you just lie down and enjoy, this time i held shylu's hand on vini's boobs, then took vini's one hand and put it on shylu's normal boobs, both of them started boob pressing for each other, with reinvigorated reddy already shamili's pussy i started banging it with normal speed, i was enjoying kneading one boob of shamili and her sister was kneading another, shylu's boob was being taken care by shamili's hands, i then held shamili's hand and pushed it near shylu's pussy, shylu and shamili were both reluctant to try, so i stopped banging and told them, try it for a minute,if you don't like it you can stop, shamili now pushed her middle finger inside shylu's pussy and shylu didn't interrupt and actually started enjoying the attention to her pussy.

I started my work of loading shamili's pussy. all of us were enjoying the time now. madam then left shamili's boobs and held her hand, i thought she was about to cum, but she just wanted to feel her sister's finger for sometime. She rolled her pussy on the finger, then opened her eyes and said, your finger also feels good and different and kissed shamili's cheeks, i said,if finger can go in pussy, then lips can definately go on lips, both of them laughed and shyly pushed her lips on her sister's lips, with both the boobs of shamili free now, i dived to them and started kneading one and sucking another. Thenc i realised that we can take it further and then pulled english madam and made her sit on shamili's pussy, shamili first hesistated to suck it but when i insisted, she pushed her lips on madam's pussy lips, i held madams' shoulders and started moving reddy in and out of shamili's pussy, with each stroke, he was touching shamili's womb, whenever reddy's tip touches any womb, it is a big turnon for him. Shamili started slurping sounds and madam was making loud moans and reddy kept exploring shamili's womb hole.

Then madam wanted to release first, she held the wall and moved her hips up and down on shamili's face, shamili couldn't take the pressure, so i held madam's shoulder tightly and shamili increased the tongue pressure on her sister's pussy that shylu jerked, her pussy hit shamili's teeth and mouth. I put my hand now for grip of shylu, she studdered a lot and then rolled over to the bed. I asked her how was it? she said it was good and different, and said we should have tried it a long time ago shamili. Shamili nodded her head yes, then turned towards me and said, continue and give hard thrusts dear. I increased the speed of reddy now and also pulled him till the edge of her pussy and banged hard, in less than 5 minutes shamili released her juices. She held my back tight and lay still for sometime, then opened her eyes and said turn around, i started turning and she pressed her pussy on reddy tightly and then turned holding my shoulder for grip, i now rolled and fell on bed with reddy still buried in shamili's pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
This time shamili started banging with all her might, she said she will make me release the juices in this round itself, i said ok, she started humping in the sitting posture, her boobs were jumping up and down, i wanted to suck those melons, but instead pulled shylu closer and took her normal nipple in my mouth and started sucking it. Shamili lasted the longest by any girl sitting on top of reddy, her womb was making reddy ready for climax, just when i wanted to inform her that i am about to cum, her body jerked, she held herself tightly and then stiffened her waist around reddy and released. I was also on the verge of climax and she released, i didn't waste a moment and turned her upside down and started banging with all my might, i didn't bother if fucked a dead wooden log, the exteme touches of shamili's womb on reddy had driven me crazy, just another minute and i would have released before her. I kept pounding her pussy with such force that for a second even i felt scary.

She opened her eyes and looked questioningly? i just said i am also about to release, she understood and let me bang her with all the force i could muster then. The womb of shamili still touching reddy's tip with each thrust. after about 5 minutes of hard, very had banging i released my cum. I could feel reddy's tip pouring on shamili's womb. I waited till the last of the drops were deep inside shamili's already fucked pussy and then removed him and lay next to them. all of us lay next to each other. Shamili had satisfaction in her eyes. She then turned and said one more round today and i need to go home. I just nodded my head. Then shylu said she is feeling hungry. We looked at the time it was 5:30 in the evening. I pulled the telephone near and ordered, then got up and put my tee and jeans back, they both covered themselves with blankets only. I received the food and after food had one more round with shamili and it was 9:30 in the night, she bid us bye and left with my tee.

I then turned towards shylu and said, shall we go out for sometime and come back? she said for what, i want more of him, i have been longing for a dick since ages and after i moved next to your house my desires have increased, but as i was rejected from lots of guys before i couldn't dare to make a move. and now since i have got what i want i dont want to miss the chances. I asked her then, how will you manage when we get back. She said i dont know but will definately miss you da. I asked jokingly miss me or him. She boldly said reddy only, i would always want him inside me from now on but how to manage. I said lets go out to some beach and decide. We both got dressed and went to marina beach. On the beach she held my hand and pressed her boobs to it said, what if i make a new place near your office. I said that sounds a good idea, but why will you move out of you own place? she said atleast near your office i can get reddy, it is almost impossible near home. I asked her what if i dont get time as i already have wife and other girl friends. She hit me hard and said i know your wife and you dont look like having any girl friends. I laughed and said after marriage, you are not the first or second that i have had. If you dont trust me ask shamili.

She called shamili right there and asked does he have any girlfriends back home. Whatever the answer shamili gave, shylu's eyes became moist and she kept quiet for a long time. Then after long deliberations and thoughts and fights with herself she asked me openly and boldly, i dont want to get married anymore to anyone. I fell in love with you after i heard the noises from your room. I had lost faith in all guys until you did it to me today. I wont come in between your marriage but will not get married to anyone else also as i love you now. I need you to take care of me atleast twice in a week. I need you to promise and she fell on the sand. I put my hands on her shoulders and hugged her there and kept quiet. She after calming down then said, is it too much to ask from you. I said no dear, but the truth is that i now have atleast a couple more girl friends whom i am fucking during working hours, i am not shri ram like you think, but after your surgery, if you find a suitable boy, please get married to him. She said then let's cancel tomorrow's appointment. I dont want anyone to love my body, if they love me they will love me as i am, i said jokingly, until they try sucking your nipple, even i didn't know how moans sounded dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She hit my chest and buried her head deep inside and said, i love you keshav, knowing that you dont love me too, i dont want to change for anything. But if someone comes in my life who is ok with my deformity then i will marry them and go. But until then you are my everything. She asked me to promise. I said i cant, i cant promise that i can care for you so much, in my world, i am occupied with divya by 95%, i cannot even imagine living life without her, i just wanted you to be happy, so we got the appointment. I am also a pervert who chases the holes, this is the truth. Shamili also knows it as we are very good friends, she knows each and every adventure of mine. Whenever i was in trouble or made a mistake she has guided me all along, i really dont want to break her trust by agreeing to care for you and not marry you. I like you, but cannot love you. She then called shamili on her cell and said, i dont want a plastic surgery, i have decided to live the life god has given me, shamili was crying now and she asked for me, i explained her that after the steamy sessions you sister has fallen for me and gave the phone to shylu. Shylu then spoke for long and it was finally decided that the appointment will be cancelled.

We came back to room after having dinner outside. I called divya and she was worried as i had not called from morning. I lied saying network problem. She didn't bother much, she asked had your food, i said yes, then she asked how was the appointment going, i said, it is too early to tell, tomorrow we will get the results, she then asked how is reddy da, i am already missing him, so i told her book the tickets for tomorrow's flight and come here, she laughed, i too started missing her now as it was night, she said call me back tomorrow morning dear, i am sleeping in mom's room and dad is sleeping in our house. Madam was listening to our conversation and said, you really love her so deeply then why chase other girls, i said, did i chase you, did i enter without your permission, did i do anything which indicated that i forced you or cheated you, she said, yes, you forced me and cheated me, i said that was for opening you up to the world, but did i enter your pussy without your invitation. She nodded her head as no. Then she said, book tickets for first flight home tomorrow, i don't want to come between you and divya, you both are dear to me. She called shamili and informed that she wants to leave early tomorrow and that she should not bother. She kept the phone and i called the reception asking for tickets for the first flight back home, they cofirmed it, i said thank you and kept the call.

Madam then wanted to change her dress to something more comfortable, i said remove it shylu, what is so urgent that you have to wear the dress now, see reddy is already wavig at you and removed jeans and jockey and waved reddy to her. she then without wasting any time jumped on reddy and sucked him a little from her mouth. Madam then said, i also want to try what shamili did today afternoon. I said what did she do, so madam said take him fully in mouth. I lifted her up and said, dear there are a lot of things you dont know about shamili, let it be like that, she had got used to sucking from long, that's why she is able to take him so much, don't try for the first time itself else you will surely get hurt and i dont want to hurt you. A small tear drop fell from her eyes and she kissed me deeply and said thank you for caring so much for me, i love you da. I the pushed her hands on reddy and said as of now he is the one who needs love and care not me, she hit my chest with love and said definately perverted and lifted her saree up and removed the panties. No further foreplay or anything, it was a direct shot into her pussy, i opened her blouse without any opposition.

With her nipples freely available, our first round went smoothly, but reddy was still standing and madam had her first orgasm of the night. I pulled her to shower and started the water, then made her lift her one leg and put it on stool and inserted reddy in her wet pussy. Sucked her nipples and banged her pussy for half an hour or more, she had another release. I then turned her back and her her hips, This was the first time i was looking at her ass... i inserted a finger in her hole under the shower, she shreiked and said what are you trying to do. I whispered taking another hole, she said for today get over with one hole, you find a way to take the back one in native only and turned around. We banged each other till none of us could stand, we sat in the shower with her head buried in my chest, the time now showed 4:30, i lifted her up and got her to the room, we both dressed up and came down to the reception of the hotel, her mood had become gloomy, her eyes were sad, i simply paid the amount to them and collected the air tickets and we started towards airport. madam came near my ears and whispered i found a way for us where i get you and you also dont leave divya. I asked her again are you sure? she nodded her head in a yes. We reached airport and checked in. Once inside plane she rested her head on my shoulders and slept, after we reached our native, we took a cab and reached home. I directly went to my room an lay down for sometime, just then my dear darling divya came to the room and changed into her shorts and sleevless dark and faded yellow tees and jumped next to me........
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
page 30
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Awesome update bro. Pls continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Deepakpuma's post
Like Reply
అప్డేట్కు ధన్యవాదాలు సరిత్ గారు☺
[+] 1 user Likes Praveen-'s post
Like Reply
Called dad on his cell and asked which temple we should visit today, he said the same shriraman koil. I asked him, call divya's parents also, she should not feel bad, he said, you have his number, call him. I said thanks dad. I didn't want divya to miss her parents also, as of now i couldn't give her anything she wanted, so atleast the little happiness of her parents still being in her life i didn't want to snatch. I called father in law and asked him, uncle any program you have in the evening, he said, his eldest bro is coming tonight, so i said, we are going to the same temple where i got married and you make sure to get mother in law also there by pooja time, he said he will try and kept the call.

Evening all of us got ready, took a qualis and reached the temple, her parents also joined us. Divya was very happy seeing them, the water from divya's eyes flowed freely seeing her parents. Mom went near her and wiped the tears and said, we don't want one drop of tears from your eyes, we always want to be happy, thats why keshav called your parents. Divya and mom hugged each other. We all went to the temple and finished the pooja there, it was now 8 in the night when we started back. Mom invited divya's parents to our place for dinner. When we all reached back it was almost 9. Mom and periyamma made dinner, divya's mom also spent her time in the kitchen. Divya, akka and vini went to room to change their dresses. Me, dad and uncle were the only ones left out in hall. Uncle said any place to smoke, dad invited me also to terrace, i went with them, pulled out the smoke and offered to uncle and dad, uncle had brought a pack with him and he declined to take from my pack. When we all lit the smoke, uncle opened the topic of treat for all his collegues, i also joined that even i need to invite my classmates, it was decided by uncle that he will bear the expenses of the treat and if a small choultry near his place is available, he will book it for sunday evening. Me and dad agreed, they decided to invite all their friends and they asked me how many friends i am planning to invite, i told them about 40 in our class and 15 more outside, they asked me to check with divya also and inform them in the morning.

Dad also wanted to invite some of the neighbours and finally when the tally was made, the invitees reached about 300 people, it was decided to book a place in hotel. They asked me directly do you take drinks, i said no, but some of my friends might, i dont know. They laughed and asked never tasted? i said no, never tried and don't want to try also. We all reached down and dad and uncle informed about the sunday party to others over dinner. Dad and mom requested them to stay in our place tonight, but they declined and said aunty will join us in the morning. They left around 11:30. Akka, vini, krish and kiddo pulled divya to their side and said, for your marriage, we didn't get new clothes also, so until you give 10k to us, we are not going to leave divya. I said, you all know how the marriage happened then also you want money, they said yes unitedly and said, until you pay, she is going to stay with us and held divya tightly. I looked at parents and periyamma, they sat on sofa and said, dont involve us. We are not a part of it. I said i dont have that much money, vini then interrupted and said, i have your pass book and we know how much money you have. I started negotiating, they were not ready to oblige and finally i relented and agreed to 10k only. They said we need cash and until that we are not going to send anni to your room. I went to room and pulled the cheque book out and said i dont have cash now, wrote a 10k cheque as self, signed on both sides and handed over to them. They together said, until this is cashed we will not send divya and only when it is cashed we will send her to you.

Now divya also started supporting them. I was cornered, looked at dad, mom and periyamma. They were not ready to interfere too. I again went to room and checked the cupboard and found 2k in cash, i went back to all of them and put 2k on the centre table and said, this is all i have for now, this is over and extra of 10k cheque i have given, send divya now or give me back my cheque and leaned on sofa head rest. They all discussed and took the 2k kept on centre table and then pushed divya next to me. All of them were laughing. All of us spent sometime chit chatting, the clock showed 1 now, we all decided to retire for the night. I went near mom and dad and informed them that i want to take divya out in the morning to get her clothes as she doesn't have any. Dad then called me to his room, pulled out his credit card and gave it to me. He said, it has 40k balance, please leave 15k for emergency and you can use 25k. I looked upto him and said 25k for clothes, he said, for women, even 1 lac will also be less, for now manage in it. I dont want to spend the cash i have as i have to pay for the house advance for you. I just nodded my head, i again asked him, how can i use your credit card, he smiled and said just sign like me and no one will bother you. He also advised me to take divya to a good shop and not some local ones as they dont accept cards. I nodded and put the card in my pocket and left.

I went to my room and locked the door. Divya jumped on me and started kissing my face all over. I just held her like that and went on the bed. She said thank you da, i asked for what, she said for calling my parents. I told her i know you missed them, so called them. She pushed her hand on reddy and started moving her hands on him. He was ready in no time, i tried to remove my jeans, she held my hand and said allow me. I kept quiet. Divya removed the belt from buckle, then loosened the button of jeans, she then pushed the zip down. She asked me to lift my ass a little, when i lifted, she pushed jockey and jeans a little down. Jockey was still covering reddy. Divya then moved down jeans a little and kissed reddy on

jockey. She said, your jockey smells bad, did you jerk yourself off. I said, no but that is what happens when pre cum is released so many times inside it from morning. She asked me to promise her that i will never jerk myself when she is around. I said promise. Divya then removed jeans and jockey completely. She put her mouth on reddy for the first time. I said cheating, you removed only my dress, so she said, remove them, i said no, you took charge so you only have to remove, she without showing any hesitation now coolly remove the hook from her blouse and her pallu fell down on reddy, she then put her hands behind and removed the hooks of her bra, her blouse became a little disorientd with it. Then she put her hands on her blouse, i could not control anymore, i jumped on her and pushed her down on bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:spyram69
gud story bro.

when u shift to new home do some erotic things like pouring honey in divys navel and applying ice cram on her boobs and pussy licking. doing oil massage to her and gift her a kamasutra book...

COTRRAJA
Sure spyram, Oil massage is there in tomorrow's episode, but other things will take sometime as we are yet to move into the new place, and no KS book to her, she is my wife dear, will gift to other girl friends to charge them up for steamy sessions

You can call me a little conservative for that but except sexy lingerine please dont expect anything else from divya's episodes.
All dirty things will be done in this story, but with other girls.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Leapt on divya, pushed my hands on her blouse and removed it in one go, threw her blouse and bra to the side and pushed my mouth on her nipples. All the control from morning went for a toss. She moaned a little when i bit her nipples. She then loosened the knot of her petticoat and i pushed her saree and petticoat using my legs, then loosened her panty a little and removed it completely. She said, slowly dear i am all yours, where was i in a position to listen to her, i had controlled from afternoon and now i was not going to listen to anything. Placed reddy on her pussy tip and gave a gentle push, divya was also anticipating it and reddy went in a little, she then adjusted her hips a little and i gave another gentle push, reddy was buried till half, she said what no pressure today and herself pushed her hips up a little, and i pushed reddy with a little force, he was buried within the dark walls of divya's love hole. a big moan escaped divya's mouth. I then moved near her lips and kissed them, she turned her head a little and held my back with her finger nails.

I kissed her cheeks and ears and neck, her finger nails didn't move from my back, it started paining a little for me, i said oouch, she asked what happened, i said your finger nails are poking me. She loosened her hands a little but held my back tightly. She whispered now dear, i am about to release. I looked at her eyes quizzingly and asked so soon? she whispered back, i am holding it from after breakfast. I wanted to jump on you that time and bang you, but what to do, so much work in between that i had to control my urge, now when he went inside, all the urge got released and now i am about to cum. I pushed reddy in and out in tandem with her breathing, it was slow but hard pushes. She then said, more pressure da, i banged her hole for 4-5 times and divya released her juices instantly. This was her fastest release. Reddy was miles away from his release.

Divya then pushed me on my back and pushed her mouth towards reddy. She pulled her petticoat near to clean reddy, i held her hand tightly and said, use your mouth dear, also it is not some dirt that is on reddy, but your love potions. She hit me lovingly and said, you want me to taste my cum, i nodded yes, she then positioned her face on top of reddy and pushed her tongue out a little, she was teasing me by not touching reddy. I held her head and gave it a small push, her tongue touched reddy's tip, she said, shee, i dont like the taste of my cum, please dear, i shall clean reddy and then do it. Since it was her first time i didn't object. She took her petticoat which was lying near and cleaned reddy completely. She then held reddy and tried to move foreskin on him down. Since i was not circumcised, skin didn't go down fully. She then pushed her lips on reddy, she kissed at all sides, from top to bottom and and circled around reddy with her lips. I laughed a little and said, dear open your mouth and take him in. She nodded her head and opened her mouth a little and then inserted reddy inside her mouth using her hands.

She held him in her mouth for less than a minute and choked. I got up and carassed her back a little and told her, you have to breathe with nose and also move your mouth just like how you move your pussy. She nodded her head and started again, she took reddy a little inside her mouth and sucked it a little, a small moan escaped my mouth. This was the first time i felt her soft tongue on reddy's tip. She then moved her mouth down a little, reddy's tip touched her throat, he had hardly gone even half inside her mouth. She then lifted her head up and said, i thought i can take him completely inside my mouth but cannot da. I shall do as much as i can and again she bent and took reddy inside her mouth. She kept moving her mouth all over reddy. He was back to being in his strongest position. Divya liked the extra stiffness on him. I then got up and tried to pull her over me, she lifted her head and said, enough of using mouth? i said no, but my mouth is free and please can you send your hips on my face. She said ok and moved her hips over my face, her knee hit my face once and it hurt a little, i said oouch, she laughed and said sorry da. She then placed both her legs on each side next to my ears.

I then pushed her hips down a little, her pussy was directly over my mouth now. I needed no further invitation and pushed my tongue on her pussy mounds first, a big moan left her mouth. She started sucking reddy with more vigor. I explored the walls of her pussy first, then slowly inserted tongue a little, divya's body was shivering with the delicate touches of my tongue on her cunt. i started massaging her ass cheeks with my hands and pushed my tongue further up inside her pussy. It had leaked before and her juices were tasting very nice, a little dryness of the pussy juice had made it a little thicker. my tongue was enjoying the taste so much that i didn't want her juices to end. When i had dried her pussy lips and entrance with my tongue, i inserted my finger inside her pussy and started pulling out the nector little by little and also sucked my finger dry. Her pre cum started oozing now. Her first leak mixed with her pre cum tasted different than her normal release juices. I liked the taste of her precum mixed juices better i thought. I moved my finger as deep as it could go and pushed her nector towards her pussy tip, then again inserted tongue and lapped it up.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I then moved my hands a little down and held her boobs and started pushing her back on my face holding her boobs. after about half an hour of sucking each other, divya started pushing her hips on my face, i understood that she was near her climax and held her hips firmly with my hands and pushed my tongue inside her pussy, pulled it out a little and then licked from one end of pussy near her ass hole till the tip of her pussy, a big moan left her mouth now. She had raised her head with the lick. I again did it and she said aaaaaaaaaa... Keshoo. I then inserted my tongue inside and moving it around in her pussy. She then pushed her hips with a little force and released her juices. I held her hips for grip and moved it up a little. pushed my tongue out a little and little droplets started falling from her pussy lips on my tongue now. I wanted to take a photo of the pussy nector which had gathered like a honey drop at the tip of her pussy. The view was such that it seemed that the scene where i could see srilanka from rameshwaram was nothing but a rough pencil sketch. The view of the droplet of divya's love potion at the tip of her pussy got etched on my mind in such a way that all the beautiful sceneries and paintings i had seen before got washed out.

If da vinci had seen us in such a position, monalisa would have never been painted i thought. My eyes were mesmerised at the beautiful droplet so much that i didn't realise that divya was also watching me now, she then shook her hips a little and the droplet fell on my tongue. Wow the sweetest love potion i will ever taste i thought. She then asked me what were you seeing, i told her her last droplet had stuck at the tip of her pussy and it was an amazing scene for me. Then i pulled her pussy closer and sucked it dry. She then lifted her head up and said, my mouth is paining da. I said hmmm, my eyes became dim, not because she moved away from reddy but i missed the view of her love juice. I couldn't control anymore and said to her use your hands if you want and pushed my tongue inside her pussy. She said slowly dear, it hurts. I was not about to listen to anything now, i started kissing and biting her pussy with vigor. She kept the tip of reddy inside her mouth and pushed her tongue a little inside my foreskin. The sensation of her tongue inside foreskin drove me crazy. I told her i loved what you have done, she started making small circles with her tongue, her tongue was a little inside reddy. This was the first and the last girl in my life who would poke their tongue inside the foreskin of reddy near his tip.

Reddy got excited too much, I pushed my hips up with a little force, divya understood, she kept her tongue inside foreskin of reddy and she used her hands with a little force and more speed. I pulled her pussy and started chewing her pussy lips, her pussy mound, then inserted a finger inside her pussy and bit her pussy mound with a little pressure. She wanted to also release now and when reddy was banging her mouth, she started banging my face with her pussy. The sounds were echoing all around the room. We both released together, i drank a little of her juices, and lifted her pussy up a little to catch the droplets, but it just flowed from her pussy to her thighs. That scene of droplet could not be achieved with her recent release. She cleaned reddy with her mouth and wanted to spit out the cum. I looked at her now and said swallow it. although she didn't like the first taste of lund juice, she did as told. She then turned towards my face and came near and kissed on lips and said, this is how you taste. I said not bad. Time was almost 4 now. I asked divya, want to sleep or another round. She said how ever you wish dear. I have had my quota of releases. I said ok then lets sleep as he has also released once. Our eyes closed with tiredness and the droplet at the tip of her pussy kept coming back in my mind for a long long time. I never knew when i had gone to deep sleep.

At 9:30 in the morning, was awoken with the sound of knocking of the door, i shouted who is it, mom replied me, wake up both of you and have breakfast. I really didn't want to wake divya up. But the shouting made her awake. She turned her head towards mine and looked deep in the eyes and pulled me closer to her lips. after the passionate kiss, i told her get up we will go and buy dresses for you. When we both got ready and came out it was 10:30, her mom was in kitchen chit chatting with my mom. Divya went to the kitchen and i followed her. Mom then put breakfast to two plates ang gave it to divya. Divya's mom said one minute and said today evening you both come to our place for dinner, we both looked at her and then at mom. Mom nodded her head meaning yes, we said ok, then i told her sorry aunty, today i have classes in the evening and we will come tomorrow. Aunty said, but she doesn't have dresses also here, how is she adjusting? divya then interrupted her mom and said, mom i have everything i need here, don't worry.

I didn't like the way divya spoke to her mom. When we reached the room i asked her what has gotten to her, why did she speak to her mom like that. She replied she cannot forget the night i got her out of her house, where her mom was not protecting her or saying anything supporting divya. I said forget it yaar, it is an old chapter now. she said, i am her daughter da, how can i forget. One more lesson learnt, women will never forget or forgive so easily. Divya then told me, find a reason, i don't want to go back there ever. I got angry, but she was persistent and said, the day i took my foot out of that place with you i decided i will never go there ever in my life again come what may, and if you love me, you will make sure that i will never go there again. I had no more words to pacify her, so said as you wish divya. Its just that i want you to be happy always, and do only things that makes you happy and comfortable. We then went out on our first shopping as a couple.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We took my splendor, Divya then sat with both her legs on one side and held my shoulder with her hand. I looked back, she said, can't da, saree you see. I stopped my bike and asked her to get down. She got down and gave a quizzing look. I said, wait for a minute, i have forgotten my card and went inside the house. Called mom near room and then quietly asked her, mom do you mind if your daughter in law wears jeans and tops inside the house? Mom sternly said no she has to wear only saree. I bent my head and left. I dropped the idea of going to the newly opened mall, and turned towards saree wholesale showrooms. Then asked divya where does she want to go. She choose one showroom and we went inside.

Trust me guys the enormous pressure of selecting the colour of saree is so much that moving a mountain or constructing a dam is a very easy work for guys. After deliberating for 2 hours inside a single showroom, only 2 sarees were chosen. pink colour with skyblue border and some work(please don't ask me what kalakaari it was, this is the first time i am buying a saree for anyone) and another one which was bottle green(dont ask me how many greens are there too) with several creeper prints were chosen. I asked the shopkeeper how much, he saw the look on my face and then said, first time you have come to the showroom. I nodded my head as yes, then he showed me a tv room adjacent inside the showroom itself where several guys were watching it and said, next time sir, you can sit inside until they finish their choices. I assure in the coming times you can easily finish one movie before they select 2 sarees and laughed. He then wrote on the bill 3.6k less discount, i stopped and called satisha and informed him the shop name, he said give the phone to the owner, the shop owner and satisha had business relationship so the price of the sarees were cut down by 2k and i had to pay only 1.6k.

Divya saw the reduction and she promised the shopkeeper that she will return only to buy sarees in future. I was exhausted completely now. She gave the sarees to the tailor in our lane and said urgent sir. He said please send the measurement blouse and i shall give it tonight only. Divya was overwhelmed with his response. I dropped her home and collected the measurement blouse, gave it to tailor and also paid him 400 and said i shall collect the clothes at around 10 in the night, he said, i shall give it to your place as soon as i finish it sir, you dont worry. He was the family tailor and knew the function tomorrow as his family was also invited for it. I went to classes without having lunch also. The saree choosing work had drained me out completely. After one hour of classes, the trainer said, looks like you are tired, take a break and be back in 30 minutes. I came out and took cold drink and then remembered that i had forgotten to invite all my friends for tomorrow's function. First i called up divya and then told her to invite all the friends to the get together tomorrow and went inside to the trainer and invited him and his family to the function and told him, sir, can i be back in one hour. He agreed.

I just stood outside and invited all my classmates, old friends from inter and a couple of school friends. I asked sorry to each one of them for not personally inviting as it all happened so fast that i couldn't find time. All of them agreed to come. Then i realised that i had forgotten only ramesh. I went over whether to invite him or not for sometime and then decided the guy is good even if his father was bad, so anyways decided to invite him. Called him and informed that i got married to divya and it all happened so fast that i could not invite him to marriage and we have a get together tomorrow, so please come and dont miss and also get your family too. He said sure da and kept the phone. After all the calling was done went back to classes and it was exactly 9 when sir finished. He said, you are a very fast learner, but in this work patience is what pays. Keep level headed and you will be successful. I thanked him for his advice and then came home, i reached at 9:15 itself, was damn hungry, went to kitchen directly and put rice and rasam and ate it without bothering about anything else. Everyone were surprised at it, because i rarely serve myself and that too when i ate in kitchen they started laughing.

Divya also had not eaten saying that she will eat with me and here i finished my lunch or dinner whatever it was called. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Mom then said take her out for dinner, she waited so much and you just without bothering ate dinner. Only when stomach was full that i realised what i had done. The time was only 9:30 now, so i asked divya to get ready, she said she was already ready. I took the bike keys and started towards door, just then mom came near and said, i was joking in afternoon and you didn't get her jeans, i said, since you said only sarees why will i get her anything else. Mom then said, you and her are still kids to me and will always be kids to me, i always want you both to be happy. Buy her what she wants and if i am ok if she wants to wear jeans at home also. If she is comfortable in any dress buy her that and she handed me 10k cash from her house expenses savings. I said thanks mom and left. There was only one place where the showrooms would be open and it was mall. I directly took her to the mall. Then after parking her took her to a multi brand retail showroom and said, sorry di, but first we will finish shopping and then we can have food otherwise this is the last shop where we can get clothes at this time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She just nodded her head. The sales girl enquired us what we were looking for, divya said saree and i said jeans and tops. Divya looked surprised and said what will mom say, i pulled her hand towards the ladies jeans section. They took her measurment and the sales girl started showing us jeans collections. I called mom and said your marumagal(daughter in law) is not buying jeans and passed the phone to divya, whatever mom told her made her bold, she now choose half a dozen jeans, then we moved towards the tees and tops section and took more than a dozen tops and tees. Then i asked the sales girl where is the innerwear section, she without any emotions led us there. Divya then asked me to stay outside the section, i said get what ever is comfy for you and also buy some good ones, she nodded her head. I turned towards the shorts and sleevless section. Selected some jeans shorts with cut bottoms, then chose a couple more with elastic for holding tight near thighs. then choose 3 sleevless tops and 2 more tight tees for her. Still she was inside the lingerie section. I called her out, she then had got couple of innerwear packed, i whispered to her, got front hook bras, she nodded yes.

Then i asked the sales girl is there a sandal section, she said not in our showroom, but opposite who were almost closing. The sales girl then called out the opposite showroom and said, wait a customer will come to there after billing here pointed her hands towards me. He said ok ok. When i asked for billing, they totalled and said the total cost is 22k and asked me whether to continue billing, i said one sec and called satisha again, he asked which showroom again, i said the one in the mall, he said give the phone to sales girl. Then all of a sudden the sales girl started packing the clothes without billing, i asked her what happened, she said, she didn't know that i was owner friend. I said what, does satisha own this shop, she nodded her head. I said wait a minute and called satisha back, he was not ready to take the money from me, so i said i will drop the clothes and find another shop, finally after lot of deliberations he agreed to take 50%, i gave the billing counter the card and 11k got used up. Went to opposite shop and Divya choose one high heels, a couple of normal and two heel less ones, the shopkeeper again gave a massive discount.

There was a small hotel outside open and divya didn't want to eat anything there, we took the newly launched pringles chips in some other shop and started home. Once we reached there was no food for her, i went to kitchen and cooked the only thing i knew to cook, maggi. Mom came with me when i took noodles to our room. Divya wanted to show her what all i had got her, i gave the noodles and came back to hall. Dad was there and asked how much in sign language? i said about 15k and returned the card back. He said that's all and said keep the card till i get an addon for you, but don't exceed the next 10k, and once you spend 10k give the card back to me. I just nodded my head. Then i asked him smoke, he said ok, i went to room to get the smoke, and saw both mom and divya were hugging each other and crying, i got worried and asked them what happened? they both nodded their head saying as if nothing.

I took smoke and came out, me and dad had smoke in the terrace. Dad then asked are you guys happy, i said yes dad, thanks to listening to you, otherwise i don't know whether i would have found such a wonderful girl in future. He said its ok, if i am happy he is happy. We both finished our emotional moments and came down. I then went to room and locked the door, asked divya what happened that you both were crying? she said mom and herself have bonded well and mom wants divya to do anything she wants and always be happy. I said happy, but you both were crying like mad, i got worried di, she said, girly girly talks nothing much. Then she said, mom told to wear them after keeping kumkum tomorrow, so no trying new dress. I said try atleast one dear, she said, i am tired da and also hungry, i missed you since morning, and jumped and kissed me to her heart's content. by the time she was finished kissing we both were nude completely. I was feeling sweaty and pulled divya to shower.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya then followed to the shower, once inside the shower, there was no time wasting, she immediately pulled reddy closer and kept it on her pussy, i pushed it with little force, her pussy had pre cum and reddy slid in without any obstacles or hurting her cunt. slowly both of us moved our hips, with the shower water flowing on our bodies, the skin had become completely wet and soft. I moved my hands on her bare back enjoying the softness of the skin. When she was ready for her first release there were no words spoken, she just pushed her hips with little force and held my back with little pressure, i moved reddy in and out of her pussy with little speed and she released her juices, it covered reddy and he was soaked with her pussy juices, my lips were still attached to hers and there was no intention from me to leave it. I sucked her mouth till both our lips hurt and still kept sucking. Once she was back to normal, i put my hands on her bums and lifted her a little, she instead of wrapping her legs around pushed it backwards, her knee was hitting my thighs and her feet were touching the walls.

I saw her feet and then released one hand and put her feet on the tap for hot water and then held her hips with the same hand, released the other hand and then put another feet on cold water tap. Her legs got grip now, i then raised her a little and asked her to hold the shower pipe, she did as told, now the goddess was holding the shower pipe and had her legs on the taps, i took a few steps behind and watched her play with water. She moved her boobs a little under shower sometimes and sometimes moved her navel under it or pointed her pussy to the water. i kept watching her play in water for sometime, and when my eyes were satiated with the view, went near her and put my mouth on her nipples, with water flowing on her nipples and on my mouth and then the water rolled all over till reddy and flowing down from the tip of reddy. I kneaded another boob for sometime, changed the nipples every now and then, her nipples had become very soft with the water flow and it was also standing with the excitment. I sucked her nipples, kneaded the boobs and chewed it to my heart's content, then slowly moved reddy inside her already wet cunt.

She then put one hand on my shoulder to take grip and divya herself started moving her hips up and down on reddy, she kept pumping him for about 15 minutes and when her hands started paining by holding the shower she released it and put the other hand on my shoulders, now it was my turn to pump her pussy. I moved reddy in and out of her pussy like a clock work, we spent a long time in the shower humping each other. Divya then moved her head up, her hands tightned around my neck, her hips contracted and her pussy locked reddy. She was on the verge of climax, i moved reddy with a little more speed and her pussy released her love serum. She could not stand any longer, i switched off the shower, lifted her up in both my hands, i held her in such a way that reddy was poking her bum hole. We came to room and i put her on bed. She felt very tired and i just lay next to her. She held reddy and was carassing him till she found little more strength and then whispered in my ears, come up dear. I asked her are you not tired? she said she is but she cannot have enough of reddy. I told her he is all yours, she hit me and said that's why i said come up. I took grip with one hand and crossed her body, held another hand to adjust position.

She held reddy and guided his tip to her love hole entrance, i pushed swiftly and he was buried in her hole. Divya pulled me and held my back tightly and whispered, be like this for sometime. I asked her can you hold my weight for such long, she nodded her head and said, now i have got used to your weight a little and him completely, every moment my head thinks of reddy and i am not able to concentrate on anything else, i am not satisfied with so many sessions da, i want more and more of him, i am like crazy for him now. Everytime i walk, even if it is panties or cloth or pussy lips brushing each other my desires get ignited and reddy occupies my mind fully. I said, so you have forgotten me and changed sides to reddy, she hit my chest with little force and said, it is your body that i am always longing dear, even one second if you are out of my sight, my heart beat increases, i feel like crying so much. I love you so much that i cant explain da. I kissed her lips and rolled my tongue inside her mouth for sometime. When i released i told her, me too di, everyday i am falling into the well called love and it seems it has no end and i am always falling, i just cannot control the fall and thank god for giving you to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Her eyes became moist a little, i wiped her eyes, then kissed both of them and said, the only thing i cannot take is tears in your eyes. I lay on her for sometime in the same position. She then said, come on my stud, bang me and pour it inside only. I started moving reddy in and out of her love hole, I pushed my head on her nipples and sucked them, bit them, kneaded them, pushed them with mouth. When reddy was completely stiff now, i asked her can you take the pressure dear, she nodded her head yes. I moved reddy out till his tip was touching her cunt tip, then in one go sent him to the deepest point in her pussy, again pulled back and sent in the same way, she held my bums with her hands and whispered, i am tired a little, please go smoothly, so i again adjusted speed so as to not hurt her, after about 30 minutes plus, and her another orgasm reddy was ready to unload. I asked divya, where do you want him, she said you know my womb, push the liquid on it. The feeling i get when your spearms start flowing on my womb is the greatest, it rolls around the womb and stays there for a long time. I just dont want to miss it for anything dear. i increased the speed to maximum and unloaded on her womb. My discharge flowed from her womb till her pussy end and flowed out a little, it was getting thicker and thicker day by day. Once i was done, i turned around and put my head on her hands and lay down. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks dear, she said for what, i said you take so much pressure for me that's why. She hit my cheeks and said, it is also pleasure for me da.

We lay like that for sometime, she then whispered, i am hungry da, looked at the clock, it was almost 2. the only maggi packet left at home was already cooked. i asked her what do you want, she said anything. I got up, put my tracks and then called english madam's cell. Divya asked whom are you calling, i said wait, madam picked up the phone in 3-4th ring. She said, why am i calling so late in the night, i asked her madam are you awake? she said yes, with so much noise in neighbourhood how will i get sleep and laughed. Then she asked me why did i call so late, i asked, do you have maggi or biscuits or something to eat. She said yes, but she will not give me in balcony, but i will have to go to her place to eat. I said it is not for me, but for divya and explained madam how i forgot about divya for a second and finished my dinner and then took her out, but didn't get dinner. Madam then said, whatever, come home and have otherwise your choice. I asked divya to get ready, she wore my full arm tees and also my jeans, she tightened the belt to fit her and folded the jeans near feet. We then quietly opened the door without making any noise and then closed it back again.

Then went and knocked madam's door slowly. Madam opened the door and let us in. Once inside her place, i noticed she had lots of paintings on walls. There were flowers, babies, and very good sceneries. Madam asked us to sit on the sofa and said, first time you have come to my house as a couple so let me cook some sweet, we both said no no. Then i said madam first give us something to eat, she said two minutes and made maggi, she served us and she also took another bowl. We all chit chatted for some time, then i remembered that i hadn't called her for evening party. I invited her for the get together in the evening and divya also joined me. Madam agreed to attend it. I said call shamili also if possible. Divya looked quizzingly at me, so madam smiled and said, she is my sister who had come for your marriage. Divya then asked in her eyes, was she the one.

I nodded my head as no, then she was relieved. Madam understood that something was fishy but didn't bother to ask. We wanted to leave after having maggi and madam invited us again for lunch sometime and said come in day time guys. She then pulled out smoke from the drawer and offered me, i looked at divya, as she knew i smoke, she didn't bother. Me and madam lit the smoke in her house itself. Divya asked her how come you smoke, i thought only guys smoke. Madam said, long story leave it. We finished the smoke and sneaked back to the room. I came to balcony and waved to madam and said thanks. She waved back as good night. I went back and lay down next to divya. She turned me to opposite side and then hugged me from behind, she pressed her boobs and put her hand on my hips, she then tried to move her hands on reddy, she had to get up for it so she wrapped it around my chest and we both slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Again we had to be woken up in the morining. It was sunday and time was almost 9. I shook divya and woke her up, told her i have to go to classes you can sleep for some more time if you want. She was still in my jeans and tees. She said, then get ready, i will also change, by then mom again knocked the door, divya only opened it, Mom saw divya for the first time in jeans and smiled, divya realised her mistake and said athai, i will change and come and collected coffee in both her hands, mom then said, it is ok, be comfortable thats all and left us. I had coffee and got ready for classes, then divya asked me is it okay if i stay in this dress itself? i said yes, she then again asked me is it ok if i call athai as amma? i said yes, then she asked me what time will you be back da? i said around 2-2:30, she then asked me again you are leaving without breakfast, how will you manage? i said, i had breakfast early in the morning and i will manage somehow dont worry, she then turned towards me to ask something more, i told her di i am going to classes da, i will finish it and be back to answer all you questions. Another lesson learnt, women will have more questions than a man/husband can ever answer.

Reached classes, was late by 15 minutes, sir didn't bother, around 11 he gave us 15 minutes break, by then divya had given missed call 5 times. I called her back now, it was irritating to get calls during classes. I asked her why did you call? she said my mom called your mom and asked to send us there tonight, i told your mom to check with you, avoid da. I said ok dear, even if you had not reminded me i would not have taken you there. Then she said already missing you da, i said missing me or reddy? she said both. Then divya said, get some note books for me as i have to attend the college from tomorrow. I said yes and then said getting late for class, cya bye and cut the call. Took a smoke and lit it. Then thought after getting married my smoking has increased. Wanted to throw the cigratte, then decided last one for the day. Finished the classes and went home, forgot to buy books. Divya saw that my hands were empty and asked for books, i said i will get it after lunch. Mom and dad had left to check the arrangements at the hotel. Me, divya, vini, akka had lunch together. Then akka held divya's hand and said please can we go to the bangle showroom nearby. I looked at akka, she had sarcastic smile on her face, divya looked at me, i said yes if you want to go. Both akka and divya got ready and left for bangle store. Vini who was waiting for it, pushed me to my room and locked the door, periyamma then knocked the door and told, let me also in vini. Vini opened the door a little and they both wanted only one thing, "Reddy"

They didn't let me remove my dress also, they undressed quickly and opened their pussies, they even hurriedly removed my jeans and jockey, then vini pushed periyamma away a little and jumped on me. She guided reddy directly into her pussy, pushed me down and started humping reddy. My hands were silent so pulled periyamma closer and pressed her boobs, she removed my hands from her boobs and led me directly to her pussy, i fingered her pussy while vini rode reddy. Then periyamma told, we all used to discuss how your first night would have gone and how you have become inseperable with divya, we had to plan so much to get you. I then looked at periyamma and told her, you all got tired with my banging, you took reddy inside you bum hole and cried and said no girl can take his pressure and here divya is not letting him out unless he leaks inside her twice. Periyamma's eyes widened and then she said, no wonder you are holding her pallu always.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply