Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
(07-03-2022, 07:37 AM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 4.**
“What about doggie here?”, Ganesh spoke out, his voice loud with excitement, looking at Nila.  

“Do..doggie...?”, Purvi whispered, her eyes darting around and finally rested on Nila. She stood there with her head hanging. Her hands were trembling slightly.  

wow what a way to make purvi know what situation she is in
i know you enjoy the buffet with soup, starters.. like wise take it slow with small assignments for purvi to embrassing situations...
could you also make nila do something to purvi n make her more embarrassed
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-03-2022, 04:12 PM)tweeny_fory Wrote: wow what a way to make purvi know what situation she is in
i know you enjoy the buffet with soup, starters.. like wise take it slow with small assignments for purvi to embrassing situations...
could you also make nila do something to purvi n make her more embarrassed

Thanks for all your support in all my stories brother.

Unfortunately ,that's not what Im building the plot into. Nila is also a victim here as you will eventually read. 

But thank you for you feedback. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Part 5.**

The air was heavy in the room as all eyes were on Purvi. She was seated on the smaller couch, her eyes on the floor, looking slightly defeated. Purvi opened her mouth a few times, on the verge of wanting to say something, but her mind kept wandering to her family back in her village. Her father was not a healthy man, she knew that it was not his intention to make her work to pay off her loan. Education was important to him, as he felt he had failed her older siblings by not sending them off to further their studies, he made a promise to himself to not repeat his mistake with Purvi.  

The man her father had borrowed money from, now known to be Ravi’s uncle, was a rich and influential man in their small township. Purvi did not take Ravi’s threat lightly, knowing very well that these men had the power to do anything they wanted to the locals. She felt bad for her father, who had struggled for years to improve the family’s finances.  

“The first thing I want you to do, Purvi, is to hand over your phone to Ravi.”, Viraj smiled.  

Purvi took her phone off the small table, handing it over to Ravi. A basic old Samsung that she had saved up for years to purchase. It was decent enough for her to take pictures, WhatsApp her friends and family, and to access her Facebook and Instagram.  

“Unlock it and remove your password.”, Ravi said sternly. Purvi unlocked her phone, adjusting its settings to allow him the access he needed to scroll through her personal social media pages and chats. She slowly handed the phone to him, her hands trembling slightly. Ravi smiled as he took her phone off her, immediately clicking open her Facebook app. He held the phone up slightly to block it from her line of sight. She watched on as he kept scrolling, smiling.  

“Don’t worry. We won’t post anything too embarrassing on your socials … yet.”, Viraj laughed, looking at her eyes widen in fear.  

“Ask her to stand again, bhai. Let’s take a look at those tit’s again”, Ganesh voiced out from the living room table, his attention now shifting from Nila back to Purvi. Purvi struggled hard to hold her tongue, she was trying hard to remain calm given the situation she was in.  

“Doggie..”. Viraj looked up at Nila, smiling sweetly. “Put this away.”, he kicked the table leg a little, making it wobble.  

To Purvi’s shock, Nila didn’t retort, following his command exactly as she took the small table and placed it against the wall. What was wrong with her? Purvi thought angrily. She said she would remain here in case things got out of hand, but she had not said a single word till now. There now was an open space between the where Viraj and Purvi were each seated.  

“That’s a good girl.”, Ganesh mocked her, making sweet baby talk. “Come here, doggie.”, he reached into his jacket pocket, then pulled his hand out in a fist as Nila slowly walked towards him. “I have a little treat for you, doggie.”, he giggled, his chubby dark lips twisted into wide smile as he opened his fist at her. On the palm of his hand were three small dark brown pellets. 

What was that? It looked like something familiar that she could not place in her mind. Purvi was thinking hard when it suddenly hit her. She looked on as Nila’s face turned into a frown as she slowly bent her body downwards, slowly taking the brown pellets into her mouth directly from the palm of Ganesh’s hand. It was fucking dog food, Purvi’s body jerked up about to stop Nila as she watched on with horror. Nila slowly chewed down, her face filled with sadness and disgust.  

Ganesh smiled as he reached out, slowly patting her head, “Good doggie.” 

Viraj never took his eyes off Purvi’s face, watching her reaction with a lot of interest. He smiled slightly as he looked at her shocked face. Ravi paid no attention, his face unreadable as he continued to scroll through the phone. Deep down, Purvi was relieved that there were no raunchy photos and videos in her phone gallery.  

Viraj snapped his fingers, getting her attention back to him.  

“Don’t worry about them, Purvi.”, Viraj looked at her, “Tonight, it’s about you. You’re the star of the show.”   

Purvi kept quiet. Her heart rate was increasing, she could feel tears starting to swell up in her eyes, but she tried her best to keep it in.  

“Now... what do we do when low-caste village whores like yourself gets enrolled into our prestigious college?”, he smiled. The words pierced Purvi to the core, she could feel the anger rising from her stomach. “A beautiful whore with big tits like yours.”, he bent down, slowly removing his socks and throwing them at a corner. “You kiss my feet.”, he wiggled his toes at Purvi.  

“What...?!”, Purvi voice as hoarse, she looked at Viraj’s face, then down at his feet. “No!” 

This was degrading. How dare he? she thought to herself. Nila stood beside the seated Ganesh, watching silently. This was nothing, she thought. It will only get worse. Hell awaited Purvi, she just didn’t know it yet.  

“I’m sorry? People like you, rag pickers, slum dogs, are not even worthy of touching the bottom of my feet.”, Viraj said, his voice cold, “Be grateful and get down on your knees.”, he pointed to the floor. “And kiss my feet.”   

Purvi looked at Nila, who quickly avoided her gaze, wondering what she should do. From what she had just witnessed, she knew she was going to get no help from her housemate.  

Her mind drifted back to her father, and to her sister, Tanvi. Tanvi was 4 years older than Purvi, a smart student in school, but was not given the opportunity to better herself. She remained in the village, working small odd jobs to help the family sustain themselves. She was a beauty as well. Tall, slender and with a pretty face, almost model like as she was constantly getting marriage proposals from various men and some, from distant cousins. Her judgement was clouded by fear as to what Ravi’s uncle could do to her.  

She also thought of the hard slap Viraj gave her, she did not know how much further this boy would go. Purvi slowly got off the couch onto her knees and looked up at his smiling face. 

“Go on then,”.  

Purvi arched her back, bringing her face down closer to the bridge of his feet, kissing it quickly. She could hear Ravi and Ganesh laughing.  

“Good girl. I’m glad you finally know your place.”, Viraj said smugly, his eyes twinkling as he looked down at her.

**End of Part 5.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
pls continue
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
wow.. breaking her is the first motive... n Viraj know how to take it slow but hard
[+] 2 users Like tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
Its amazing... thanks a lot for writing this
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
One suggestion.. Just have conversation where viraj tells some of his friends on how he is gonna break her and to wat extent he is gonna change her. Because this will create a connect with reader on story and ppl have an assumption. When u make changes in script that will give excitement for readers
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 09:30 PM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: One suggestion.. Just have conversation where viraj tells some of his friends on how he is gonna break her and to wat extent he is gonna change her. Because this will create a connect with reader on story and ppl have an assumption. When u make changes in script that will give excitement  for readers

I think Purvi's character should remain the same meek innocent victim throughout the story and not change into a dick-loving slut. Otherwise, it will become the same old boring story like hundreds others. 
I am sure the writer won't take that path.
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 09:45 PM)dark5670 Wrote: I think Purvi's character should remain the same meek innocent victim throughout the story and not change into a dick-loving slut. Otherwise, it will become the same old boring story like hundreds others. 
I am sure the writer won't take that path.

That i agree... If purvi character changes then it will be routine story which author already said wont be... But i feel he should express through character to what level he is gonna treat her or change her... That will create impact among readers
Like Reply
(09-03-2022, 09:30 PM)Dignifiedtodirty84 Wrote: One suggestion.. Just have conversation where viraj tells some of his friends on how he is gonna break her and to wat extent he is gonna change her. Because this will create a connect with reader on story and ppl have an assumption. When u make changes in script that will give excitement  for readers

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your interest in my characters development and story.

I understand everyone's concern. Just to clarify, no, the victims will NOT turn onto dick loving sluts like every other story. 

My theme will be very similar to my previous stories 
1. The Train Ride (yes, I have temporarily stopped this story after receiving some negative feedback from a few readers if it being too dark, but you can understand the style of the story from there) - this is why for my newer stories ,I explain in the first post the themes I am incorporating and inform readers before hand if the story isn't for them ,please stop reading.

2. Dadi's Little Slut , Chapter 3 

And just to set everyone's expectations ... 

I do not want to set any expectations actually. The story will develope as I go along. But I can guarantee it won't be the normal boring 'everyone enjoys it in the end' theme. Hence why I am taking my time to write this and not rush Parts out quickly.

In regards to your idea of Viraj telling his friends. He doesn't have to. All 3 are equally abusive, Ganesh even worse then him.

I also do not want to tell readers to what extent they will change the Purvi character, but from the Nila character , you should be able to tell. 

I am very happy to know that there is some feedback from my readers . And if you would like to drop ideas or if you have any questions, just put it in the comments and I will reply accordingly. 

Thank you again , I sincerely hope the story will meet all your expectations.
[+] 1 user Likes B1ryani's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2022, 05:24 AM)B1ryani Wrote: Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your interest in my characters development and story.

I understand everyone's concern. Just to clarify, no, the victims will NOT turn onto dick loving sluts like every other story. 

My theme will be very similar to my previous stories 
1. The Train Ride (yes, I have temporarily stopped this story after receiving some negative feedback from a few readers if it being too dark, but you can understand the style of the story from there) - this is why for my newer stories ,I explain in the first post the themes I am incorporating and inform readers before hand if the story isn't for them ,please stop reading.

2. Dadi's Little Slut , Chapter 3 

And just to set everyone's expectations ... 

I do not want to set any expectations actually. The story will develope as I go along. But I can guarantee it won't be the normal boring 'everyone enjoys it in the end' theme. Hence why I am taking my time to write this and not rush Parts out quickly.

In regards to your idea of Viraj telling his friends. He doesn't have to. All 3 are equally abusive, Ganesh even worse then him.

I also do not want to tell readers to what extent they will change the Purvi character, but from the Nila character , you should be able to tell. 

I am very happy to know that there is some feedback from my readers . And if you would like to drop ideas or if you have any questions, just put it in the comments and I will reply accordingly. 

Thank you again , I sincerely hope the story will meet all your expectations.

keep rocking bro.. became a big fan of urs style and articulation of the details...
Like Reply
**Part 6.**

Viraj was gleaming, he knew that he was going to have a lot of fun with Purvi. She kept her head down, staring at his feet. He could see her lips trembling from either fear or anger, he couldn’t tell. Viraj enjoyed having power and control, it was something he was accustomed to.  

Growing up, Viraj was given anything and everything he wanted. His father, Mr. Sonam Varma, led the local leading political party. A man with a lot of power and influence. After many years of trying, Mr. Varma was ecstatic when his wife finally gave him his only child, even more so, a son, an heir to his throne. Unfortunately, given his status, Mr. Varma was never around to watch his son grow. Viraj grew up spoilt, his materialistic needs were always met, money flowed in like a raging river into their household. He craved for more. He wanted to have power over people, especially over those he deemed below his social status and caste.  

Viraj knew he was untouchable; nobody dared to defy him. Until one day, the maid had brought her daughter to his family mansion to help. Puberty was hitting Viraj hard; his testosterones were raging. He had found the maid’s daughter cleaning alone in one of the many rooms when he forced himself upon her. Her cries and screams turned him on even more as he experienced a woman for the first time. Her defiance to his advances made him want it all the more. It was a new experience for him, and it made him hard. Very hard.  

Unfortunately for him, the stupid bitch had also gotten pregnant from that session. His father paid them off and had an abortion arranged for the girl. Viraj got a stern warning from his father, but to him, it felt more like a learning curve. He was smarter now, researching his potential victims thoroughly before making his move.  

Using the same private investigator that his father uses to gather dirt on his political opponents, Viraj made good use of the PI’s skills for his own needs. He already had the college dean eating out of his hands, occasionally throwing Dean Thomas a bone by letting the old man have a go at some of the victims. The security officer did not dare mess with him and his friends as well, knowing their careers would come to an abrupt end. However, they never could resist an opportunity to take a little bribe for their troubles.  

Viraj saw an opportunity when he started college. Together with his best friend Ravi, and Ganesh, they decided to prey on its students. Carefully selecting his victims in the name of ragging.  

“Is that all?” 

He heard Purvi voice out from the floor, her tone a mix of anger and sarcasm. He will break her slowly, he thought as he smiled to himself. He liked the ones that fight back, it makes the experiences and memories even sweeter.  

He has had his eye on Purvi from the time he saw her walk by in college, knowing immediately he wanted her. It came to his pleasant surprise to find out that Nila was her housemate, and another coincidence that worked in his favor was the fact that her father owed Ravi’s uncle money. Everything fell into place perfectly, as if it was meant to be. It was easy to make these girls break once he threw in a little bit of their family background and money troubles on their faces.  

“Am I the only one here?”, Viraj smiled replied sarcastically as he looked at his two friends.  

Purvi rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on the floor, wanting to push herself up to move towards the closest of the two, Ravi, when she felt Viraj’s leg touch her shoulders. The disrespectful spoilt bastard, she thought to herself. Her hatred for him grew with every second that passed.  

“Don’t stand, Purvi. Crawl to him.”.  

Purvi looked up at him with disgust as she slowly adjusted her body to get on her hands and knees. Her chest dangling under the heavy weight of each breast, the training bra she was wearing under her T-shirt stretched to its limit trying to hold in the ample of juicy tit meat she was blessed with.  

“That’s right, Purvi.”, Viraj chuckled softly as he watched her slowly crawl towards Ravi’s feet. Ravi had stopped scrolling through Purvi’s phone, watching her make her way towards him.  

A loud scbanging sound could be heard suddenly as Ganesh stood up suddenly, pushing his chair backwards. He sighed heavily, not taking his eyes off Purvi’s body, “Look at those udders, yaar. I didn’t know old man Thomas accepted village cows into his college.”, his big stomach jiggling as the three of them laughed. Nila stood silently, watching.  

Purvi ears were burning a she reached Ravi’s feet, slowly bending her head, giving Ravi’s sock covered feet a kiss.  

“Come here, little cow.”, Ganesh laughed. Purvi’s shapely rear pointing towards Viraj and Ravi as she slowly crawled towards the standing Ganesh. Ravi focused back towards her phone, reading through her private WhatsApp conversations.  

“Moo for me, cow.”, Ganesh cooed, his face twisted into a smile as he looked down at Purvi. 

“A dog and a cow, living together in this little shitty flat.”, Viraj added to the insults. “People like you don’t belong here.”  

Purvi kept quiet, she could feel her face getting red, flushed with the humiliation that was being thrown her way. Her heart was cracking, no one had spoken to her like this before. She wanted to cry.  

“Come on, little cow.”, Ganesh lifted his right leg, rubbing the soles of his feet on her beautiful face. “Moo for me.”  

Nila watched on; she could feel a wet tear slowly making its way down her cheek as she looked at Purvi on the floor. Ganesh was rubbing his leg on her face, toying with her. The anger and rage were burning within her, but she had no choice but to keep her cool. She was taught a lesson the hard way, a more demeaning and humiliating way. The three bastards have photos and videos, keeping it with them at all times in their latest iPhones, constantly reminding her that she was powerless.  

Ganesh put his foot down, shaking his leg impatiently, waiting for Purvi to respond.  

Purvi kept her head down, her face hidden by her hair, her red eyes staring at the floor. “Mo..Moo..oOo...”, her voice was cracking as she tried to hold back from crying.  

“Look at me.”, Ganesh chuckled, placing the tip of his feet under her chin. “Look at me and moo, little cow.”. There was pin drop silence in the flat, every pair of eyes were on Purvi.  

Purvi could feel Ganesh’s toenail poking her chin, pushing her face up to look at him. His big underbelly greeted her view, with his fat disgusting face looking down at her.  

Purvi held in her pride, not wanting to show Ganesh her weak state as she stared daggers at him. Fucking fat bastard, she thought to herself.  

“MooOoOoooo...”, the sound struggled to escape her lips as loud laughter from the three boys erupted inside the hall. 

“Good little cow.”, he reached down, patting her head. “You may kiss my feet now.”, Ganesh said, humiliating her even more as he felt her lips touch his stubby toes.

**End Of Part 6.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Good going...so far this story far exceeds the expectations it has set. Thank you for not compromising on the detailing.
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply
Very nice...
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
wow.. so moooing bro
Like Reply
**Part 7.**

“Enough Gunda. Time for the cow’s next task. Come here, Purvi.”, Viraj giggled, enjoying the moment. No. Purvi doesn’t look defeated yet. She might be hurt or angry, but she needs to be stripped of her dignity, literally. He smiled at the thought.  

Purvi slowly crawled from Ganesh’s feet back towards the 2-seater couch. She sat on the floor, looking up at Viraj’s smiling face. Her mind was racing, considering all her options. Receiving help from her college, or even the security officer, seemed to be out of the question at the moment. Maybe, just maybe, there might be someone who could help her.  

Purvi’s phone suddenly beeped. She recognized the sound of her WhatsApp notification and prayed hard that it wasn’t a close family member or friend.  

“Now, what do we have here?”, Ravi suddenly voiced up, his dark face smiling widely as he stared at Purvi’s phone screen.  

“What is it, yaar?”, Viraj raised his eyebrow, curious.  

“Well, well, well... somebody is close to that old bastard, Bakshi.”, Ravi smiled. 

Ganesh sat back down on his dining chair beside the standing Nila. “Wait. I know that name.”, his fat face twisted as he thought hard.  

Fuck. Purvi had totally forgotten. She had fallen sick sometime in the middle of the semester, unable to finish a pending assignment that carried 30% of her entire course’s marks from Prof. Bakshi’s class. Fortunately for her, she was one of Prof. Bakshi’s favorite students, constantly excelling his class. He had agreed to allow her to focus on her finals, then submit her assignment a week after the final paper.  

“I remember him! Bakshi, the old fuck. “, Ganesh said out loud, “He failed me twice until I told on him to Thomas.”, he laughed out loud. “The old pervert, he likes to play favorites with the girls in class. The boys always got scolded for no fucking reason. I would know. I got most of it.”, he grinned at Nila. She avoided his eyes, looking away.  

Anandha Bakshi was in his late 50’s, a skinny man with balding white hair. He had not married, given his passion for academics, and younger girls. He was on top of the world when he was offered a senior professor role in the college. It was the perfect place for him to feast his eyes, even more so when Purvi had joined his class. A dusky busty beauty with a sharp mind, his perfect type of girl. He had lost count of the number of times he had masturbated in his private office imagining Purvi’s big tit’s bouncing in his face as she rode him. How he wished every time she came to him for counselling, he could bend her over the table and stick his hard cock into her virgin ass and fuck her raw.  

When Purvi had messaged him out of the blue, he was quick to give her the time she needed to complete her assignment. Bakshi had immediately saved her number, making sure to occasionally drop her a text in the pretense of asking about her studies or if she had needed any help from him. He was also a little sad, knowing that Purvi would ace his class and he would not see her again next semester. Today was her last paper, his paper, and she still owed him her assignment.  

“I’m surprised he failed you twice, Gunda. That means he had to see your fucking fat face for two more semesters.”, Ravi looked up as he commented in a serious tone. The three of them burst out laughing again.  

“Ravi, what does his message say?”, Viraj asked, curious.  

Ravi read out loud, imitating Prof. Bakshi’s deep serious tone. “Hi Purvi. “, all the boys chuckled loudly, “Just dropping a text to ask how was the final paper?...” 

“The fucker never messaged me to ask how was my final paper.”, Ganesh said in between trying to hold in his laughter.  

“You never even went to any of your exams, you fat bastard.”, Viraj shot back as they both laughed.  

Ravi let out a sigh, annoyed at Ganesh for interrupting him, then looked back at the phone screen, “... and also wanted to remind you about the assignment that’s overdue. Do let me know if you need any help. TC.”  

Purvi kept her head down, her ears picking up every single word of Prof. Bakshi’s message that was read out loud by Ravi. What was she going to do now? How long were these boys going to be here? What other tasks did they want her to accomplish in the name of this so-called ragging? They have already humiliated and disrespected her. How much more did they have in store for her so she can go back to her life.  

“Give it to me.”, Viraj said.  

Purvi’s eyes widened as she watched her phone exchange hands. Viraj took the device and started to scroll through her chat with Prof. Bakshi.   

“This fucker seems to have taken a personal interest in you, little cow.”, he smiled. “Now, what shall we reply him?” 

“No... no... please don’t.”, fear started to arise from the pit of her stomach. Humiliating her in front of them, she could still take it, but involving outsiders, especially a teacher, was out of the question.  

Purvi started to push herself upwards, reaching out to take her phone away from him, “Viraj, don’t....”  

PPHAPPPP!!!! She could barely make out the swift movement of his right hand before it landed on her face. Her cheek was stinging as tears started to form on the sides of her eyes again. Her body twisted as she fell back on the floor, taken by surprise.   

“Village whore. How dare you speak my name?!!”, Viraj shouted as he spat at her, the saliva hitting her chest over the T-shirt and arm as her body slumped back onto the floor. “Fucking cow. You will do as you are told. I am your master! Do you fucking understand me?!”, his face was twisted with a sudden burst of rage. "

“Ye... yes....master...”, Purvi nodded as she looked up at him from the floor, her heavy chest heaving as she took in deep breaths and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. Nila watched silently from where she stood. So, now it begins, she thought to herself.  

“Alright. It’s time to have some fun, little cow.”, Viraj's expression did a 180-degree change as he smiled sweetly at her again. “Are you ready?”

**End of Part 7.**
[+] 7 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
**Author's Note** - Dear readers ,please bear with me if you feel the story progression is slow. I am trying my best to be as detailed as possible instead of going straight to the fucking. 

I promise things will start to pick up from Part 8 onwards 

Have a great weekend.
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2022, 01:19 PM)B1ryani Wrote:  . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . 

“Alright. It’s time to have some fun, little cow.”, Viraj's expression did a 180-degree change as he smiled sweetly at her again. “Are you ready?”

Ohh, are they going to have a hot chat with Bakshi.....Possibly use that to blackmail him later ????   A logical plan anyone will do.

And Yes,  we are ready to read next parts.
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Nice....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
Superb
Like Reply