Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
When will we get another update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bro we need twin fun. so both holes will b drilled.
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 07:13 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Are you the same person who wrote https://xossipy.com/thread-14552.html

No
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 03:02 PM)incest love Wrote: When will we get another update

Next update will be on Saturday.....
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Heart
[Image: mdiX8.jpg]
Like Reply
(24-02-2022, 10:11 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote:
Next update will be on Saturday.....

Will be waiting
Like Reply
Teaser from Dhika (pun intended)

Dhika felt tired and sat in the chair for a minute to rest, and raised her hands behind her.. to stretch it.... 

From both boys' vantage point, who were standing to the sides of her, she looked like a wax model..... With her hands stretching behind her head.....her T shirt rose dangerously high, and her boobs protruded outwards standing firm and majestic... and because of the size of her bosom, her T shirt left a great deal of the gap between the fabric and her sexy back......Her little midriff, which looked as though they can be caught with both hands together, curved out of her T shirt and disappeared into her short skirt - forming her cute apple bottoms, and from the end of her black skirt, two milky thighs condensed and ran down to meet her twinkle toes.... With her hair donned in a ponytail and rosy lips pouting: she looked like a cute and sexy anime doll...

She was being a treat in the eyes of the boys... 

How is it, dear readers ? 

[Image: 1641307140_57_Here-Take-a-Look-Actress-K...Funny.jpeg]
[+] 6 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Very good story, plot, narration.. U r very erotic writer.. One suggestion that limit the character of John friend leo.. Don't give him lead in this story..because the characters like uncle, chotu and both student already made this story mind blowing..if u increase the role of character like leo then other character role may affect or not get that much attention..
If you want then add character like school old principle.. Like dika want to lead in school committee.. So she try to impress school principle..

And again thank you for this beautiful story..please give updates regularly..
[+] 1 user Likes Sush44's post
Like Reply
Also the pics that u chosen in this story are very seductive..
Like Reply
Will be waiting for the next update
Like Reply
W A I T I N G. . .
[Image: AT4zJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Update kitne baje tak aayega
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
Heart 

Saturday morning was not as lazy as ever... Dhika was busy getting Pappu ready. As promised to aunty by John, he was taking her to a nearby village for a temple function and Pappu was very excited just to get out of the home....

Dhika didn't want to go due to two reasons..... 

1. She wanted to use this time to finish some painting and 
2. She wanted to use this time to finish some painting with Chotu  Tongue

Around 11 am, John and Pappu bid bye to Dhika and left with aunty..... Dhika cleaned the kitcken, scrubbed the bathroom, washed the clothes and put the washed clothes in the dry hamper and now, she was all ready for Chotu's arrival.....  

Today she decided to wear a cute white T shirt and a black short skirt..... The white T shirt was tight and it made her bosom stand proud and majestic... The short skirt was a one which John had brought her a long time ago.... a black multilayered cloth which ran only just a few centimeters down her milky thighs..... 

She got ready and was looking forward for Chotu to come.... she was lying on her stomach on the sofa and was watching TV when she received a phone call......It was Maami informing her that Chotu would be coming only around 3 PM as there was a sudden work to be finished at the store and Chotu was on it.... Dhika was feeling sad but couldn't do anything about it..... 

She decided to go and cook lunch in the meantime.... 

Around 1 PM she heard the bell ring...

Ding Dong.....

Dhika: oh god.... someone is here..... should I change....she ran to peep into the hole.....

It was Bobby...

Dhika: its Bobby ??? ..... and alone..... what is he doing here on a Saturday.... should I change before I open the door.... ehh.... well, he has seen me in a lot worse state.... hehe ..... she opened the door and greeted him in.

Dhika: Hey dear.... come come.... what are you doing here ??

Bobby: Miss.... I was nearby.... I thought I will come and talk about something to you....

Dhika: Come in first... sit.... I will bring you some water.

Bobby went and sat on the sofa..... Dhika went in to bring some water for him... While she turned back and proceeded towards the kitchen.... Bobby couldn't take his eyes of her apple bum which was swaying lightly as she took the steps..... 

Dhika: here dear..... where is Bantu anyway...

Bobby: miss.....he went outstation with our father.... I stayed back to accompany mom...

Dhika: aww... how sweet of you... she sat next to him.... very closely...

Dhika: so tell me dear.... what is that you want to talk to me about....

Bobby: Miss.... There is a huge national level Physics competition coming up and the winners get a chance to go and visit the Large Hadron Collider.... 

Dhika: oh wowwww.... the one in Switzerland ?

Bobby: yes miss..... we need your help in preparing for the competition miss... please

Dhika: of course dear.... I will help you both in all ways I can.... 

Bobby: Thank you miss...

That's all Bobby wanted to talk with her.... Well, he could have asked this simply on their next tuition class or in school.... but he deliberately wanted to come see her today.... With Bantu not around.... he thought he could spend some time alone with hot Dhika.... but now that his conversation has exhausted.... he didn't know what else to talk and sat there awkwardly...

Dhika: (sensing his discomfort)... Bobby dear.... you have to speak up more...

Bobby: Feeling shy and awkward.... he put his head down...

Dhika: no no... don't look down.... look at me...

Bobby: he looked into her eyes with much reluctance..

Dhika: oi.... you have stared at my cleavage without so much as blinking but you won't look into my eyes... she teased him...

Bobby: blushing and turning red..... sorry miss...

Dhika: hehe.. chill... I am just pulling your leg....

With Bobby alone with her and Bantu not there to take control....she decided to do something about Bobby's introvert nature...

Dhika: Well.... now that you are here.... do you want to study some time.... I have got free time... 

She thought perhaps if she engaged him in Physics... he will talk more..

Bobby: feeling happy... okay miss.... 

Dhika took the notes and both moved to the floor.... When she moved to sit with him on the floor.... she realized that if she fold her legs and sit like in eating position... due to her short skirt... it would ride up high and Bobby may see her panties..... she felt shy thinking about it....so she lowered herself down and sat with folding her legs sideways......

Both engaged keenly into the topic and she noticed Bobby was more active than when Bantu is around... she felt happy that atleast now Bobby is building a rapport with her...

Dhika: I didn't know you talked this much...hehe

Bobby: Blushing.... miss...

Dhika: Be open with me dear.... you can you know right

Bobby was sweating due to heat and so was Dhika..... Bobby could see the sweat drops forming in her forehead, traced her face and drained down her neck and vanished into her T shirt.... It was intoxicating for him... he could feel his cock raising in his shorts....

Bobby: yes miss... (feeling a bit of courage)... he said her "miss... you are sweating a lot".. looking towards her breast... 

Dhika: tell me about it....ufffff... she blew her hands like a fan on her face...

Dhika: Bobby dear.... you are sweating through your shirt too..... why don't you remove it...

Bobby: oh.. no no miss...

Dhika: hehe... common don't fell shy... you have seen more of me than I of you.. hehe

Bobby: feeling shy.. hehe.... but miss... I am not wearing a vest...  

Dhika: oh boy..... you are feeling shy more than a girl.... hehe....

Bobby felt shy even more and did not move an inch... but Dhika was determined today to make him feel a bit more comfortable in front of her.... 

Dhika: ok dear....a deal.... if you feel comfortable infront of me.... I may feel a bit more comfortable in front of you... she winked at him...

Seeing Bobby only blushing and smiling.... she took the corner of the T shirt that was covering her cute Tummy and made it into a tight knot...... Now Bobby could see her beautiful navel and the tight knot made the T shirt around her boobs even tighter.... She made the knot and sat silently, feeling very shy to talk anything..... 

She kept an innocent face to tease him and looked at him with puppy eyes..... 

[Image: e6c4849e7ba0ca0f8462ea02380986d2.jpg]

Bobby looked at her wide eyed and then within an instant removed his shirt.... he was chubby and had a bit of round belly....

Dhika: what and all I have to do to make you comfortable in front of me.. hehe.

Bobby: Nothing like that miss.... I am like this with everyone...

Dhika: Oh I know dear... but I don't want you to be like this with me.... after all you have seen me in.... she bit her tongue and stopped talking.,..

Bobby: hehe... he laughed out loud for the first time....

Dhika: smiling...okay now..... look at this approach.....

Dhika started back at her notes but Bobby couldn't concentrate much into her teaching.... Her sweat once again pooled in her navel and it was driving Bobby crazy... Due to all these, her T shirt also became semi transparent and her blue coloured bra with flower patterns was becoming more and more visible as time progressed....

Bobby was loosing his mind and he could feel his cock twitching in his pants.... struggling to come out.... 

From her angle..... Dhika too noticed that the shorts of Bobby was making sudden movements in the front and she blushed at what was happened.... She stopped talking, felt really shy for looking at his crotch, ....... feeling the heat, she sat straight and in the moment of weakness folded her legs across.......

Suddenly she noticed Bobby's eyes becoming wide like bulbs and when she looked down.... she saw that her T shirt has become see through and her blue bra was visible sporting deep cleavage.... but the more accurately she followed Bobby's eyes.... she saw.....

Due to her sitting position.... her skirt rose dangerously high and Bobby was looking directly at her blue panties......

Feeling a sudden urge of extreme shyness, and embarrassment..... and excitement at the same time.... she didn't know what to do..... 

Ding Dong....... 

Chotu: didi..... didi.... didi..... he shouted from other side of the door....

Thanking the sudden miracle that came to save her embarrassment.... in a fraction of second.... she stood up.... adjusted her skirt and removed the knot of her T shirt and ran towards to door for Chotu....

Dhika: coming coming..... opening the door.... come in dear.... she hugged him herself this time....

In the same time.... Bobby came back to reality hearing the door bell.... took and wore his T shirt...

Dhika: Chotu dear.... this is Bobby.... one of my students.... 

Chotu: Hi Bobby

Dhika: Bobby dear.... this is Chotu Babu.... he is helping me to Paint Pappu's room

Bobby: Hi.... then let me leave miss.....

Dhika: okay dear.... Chotu, please wait 2 minutes.... let me send off Bobby and then we can carry on with our work.....

She proceeded to send off Bobby but when they reached to door.... Bobby turned back..

Bobby: Miss.... I don't have anything else to do and even Bantu is away.... Can I stay and help you paint... if it is okay...

Dhika: oh.... hmmm...... but are you sure dear ?

Bobby: yes miss

Dhika: giggling.... okay come on.... 

Dhika, Chotu and Bobby all three went to Pappu's bedroom and started painting.... Chotu took higher wall as usual and Dhika and Bobby took the lower wall.... 

The heat inside the cramped room only made Dhika's T shirt more transparent and whenever she raised her hands to paint the wall, her T shirt rode high and her navel and tummy came into the view.... 

They all painted in silence for next 30 minutes. Dhika was humming a tune little louder than she intended to.....

After a while, Dhika felt tired and sat in the chair for a minute to rest, and raised her hands behind her.. to stretch it.... 

From both boys' vantage point, who were standing to the sides of her, she looked like a wax model..... With her hands stretching behind her head.....her T shirt rose dangerously high, and her boobs protruded outwards standing firm and majestic... and because of the size of her bosom, her T shirt left a great deal of the gap between the fabric and her sexy back......Her little midriff, which looked as though they can be caught with both hands together, curved out of her T shirt and disappeared into her short skirt - forming her cute apple bottoms, and from the end of her black skirt, two milky thighs condensed and ran down to meet her twinkle toes.... With her hair donned in a ponytail and rosy lips pouting: she looked like a cute and sexy anime doll.

She was being a treat in the eyes of the boys... 

[Image: d82c838e36f34fd9330dc09cea2d544a.jpg]

All through the painting she noticed both Chotu and Bobby taking frequent turns ogling at her cleavage and milky thighs..... she felt excited but at the same time shy and blush.... She also noticed slight bulges in their shorts..

Dhika: oh god... what have become of me..... they are looking at me because they are teenagers.... but why am I looking at their shorts and feeling excited.... (she felt bad)

She tried to shook the thoughts of her head and continue with the work.. 

After a few minutes...

Dhika: Chotu dear..... its better you remove your shirt and paint.... you don't want to spoil it again by spraying paint on it... hehe

Chotu: hehe.... yes didi.... but ....

Dhika sensed his hesitation that was not only to remove his shirt infront of Dhika, but also Bobby was there...

Dhika: Oh devil in the hell..... you guys are feeling shy and blushing more than teenage girls....  I am going to head out to refresh and when I come back... I don't want you both to be wearing shirt or a vest for that matter...... I don't want you spilling paint on them and I am not washing it.... again... 

She said sternly and left to her own bedroom to freshen up..

Dhika: hehe..... I have to be cut and right with them so that they would start feeling comfortable.... gosh if they are like this, how will they talk to girls and get girl friends...

Dhika washed her face and looked down at herself.... her T shirt wasn't kidding anyone..... her blue bra was fully visible and top part of her boobs were standing firm above the bra.... something naughty occurred in her mind....

Meanwhile Chotu and Bobby looked at each other and stood quietly in Pappu's room.... Without saying anything, Chotu removed his shirt and went and kept it on the sofa and came back. Not wanted to disappoint his favorite teacher Bobby too followed the steps of Chotu..

A couple of minutes later..... Dhika left her bedroom, quietly like a cat...... and moved towards Pappu's room.... When she reached, she saw both Chotu and Bobby painting without shirt or vest.... she felt happy that they were feeling comfortable at last.... and she just stood there without a sound, admiring them working.... 

It was more than 5 minutes and only then, first Chotu saw Dhika standing at the room entrance.... Looking at her posture, he stunned and dropped the paint brush ... Once again for the second time, the paint brush fell into the paint tin and paint splashed all over the floor and a bit of it fell on his crotch too...

But Chotu took no notice of it as his eyes were fixed on the front of Dhika..... hearing the sound, Bobby too turned back only to transfix his eyes at the breasts of Dhika....

Dhika: hehe.... dears.... its only fair that I remove my shirt too... when I have been asking you to remove it to feel comfortable in front of me...

Dhika was standing there in just her little skirt and blue bra and nothing else..... her bra was big enough but still not able to cover all through her boobs...

Dhika: hehe.... Anyway the T shirt was fully wet and transparent.... I know you both can see through my shirt already.... so I thought I would remove it too and work comfortably.... hey.... but no peeking....hey

Chotu and Bobby felt shy at her comment and turned to get back to work.... when they turned sideways.... Dhika noticed the bluging on both of their shorts.....

Feeling blushed but at the same time, a little proud that she does still attract young men.... she too moved into the room to start her work....

When she took couple of steps, still blushing and smiling to herself.... she skid on something wet down in the floor and with a huge thump, landed on the bum and her back.... lucky for her, her head did not hit the floor...

Bobby and Chotu turned at once, but stood frozen again.... there she was lying on the floor with her skirt ridden high above the panty and both the boys saw her cute little blue panties..

Dhika: crying in pain.... she noticed where they were looking at.....feeling heavyly shy, but still in pain, she cried... oh you stupid boys, stop looking at my panty and help me up.... oh hoo... noooo... she cried in pain...

Chotu: uh.... sorry didi... hehe what happened..... here, hold me....... slowly

Chotu made her put one of her arm around him and.... to her surprise, put one of his arm around her bare waist and held it with a stroung grip..... making Dhika's body send a chill through her spine... she blushed...

Bobby: What happened miss.... how did you fall down? he said while helping her to sit on the chair....

Dhika: oh my bum..... I skid on something.... she said looking back down...

Chotu: oh... biting his tongue.... that may have been my mistake....hehe..... though not entirely...

Dhika: you keep spilling paint everytime you work.... you are never again getting on that stool.... abbaaaaa, she held her bare hips....

Chotu: hehe... sorry didi....if anything its your fault....

Bobby ran and brought the pain reliever and helped to spray on her legs... Chotu ran and put some hot water and brought it along with a cloth.... they both helped her by giving her hot water therapy.... all the while, quite very often looking at her bra and trying to get glimpses of her panty again....

Dhika: oh my god.... you both can't stop looking at my bra.... my gosh... I thought you were little fellows, oh was I wrong..

Bobby: feeling shy.... you look so beautiful in it miss...

Dhika: hehe...... only beautiful ?.... she said and bit her tongue.... 

She noticed their bulges were little shy, but still visible...

Bobby helped her a little while and then decided it was time to leave..... He bid his bye to Chotu and Dhika...

Dhika stood up to send off Bobby and only then Chotu saw both her bum cheeks had made a pretty impression with the paint.... it looked intoxicating to him and unknown to him, there was a tent forming in front of his shorts.....

Dhika: Bye Bobby dear..... please don't tell anyone that I fell down.. hehe.... saying this, she gave a hug to bobby.... only a second later to realize that she gave him a hug just wearing a bra..... 

Bobby: Blushing.... oh god.... feeling her boobs on his chest....bye bye miss..

Bobby couldn't wait to boast all these to Bantu and make him angry.....

Dhika sent off Bobby, closed the door and turned towards Chotu.....

Dhika: wide eyed.... Chotu........ she looked at his huge tented crotch...

Chotu: coming back to senses.... uh didi.... he brought his hands and hid his tent...

Dhika: hehe... don't bother.... I already saw ... she was feeling bold teasing him....

Chotu: Feeling more shy.... didi.... there is paint all over your ..... bum....

Dhika: what....she turned and tried to look... gosh..... all because of you....

Chotu: hehe....

Dhika: hehe... there is paint here too... on the .... tip...... of the tent....she said it blushing....

Chotu: what.... oh not again.... he bent down to look at it..

Dhika: hehe.... don't worry... I will clean it for you.... 

Dhika took Chotu's arms in her arms like a pair and let him into her bedroom..... Chotu was in cloud nine, and to be honest, Dhika a little too...

Dhika: oh my gosh.... I am so close to his bare chest.... he is radiating heat....

Chotu: oh my god.... my elbow is hitting her boobs...

Dhika noticed Chotu's tent twitching more and more as she walked in arm to arm with him.... she felt very shy and blushed and that Chotu was not hiding it anymore... in truth... Chotu didn't know what to do...

Dhika: Chotu dear... remove the shorts.... let me remove the strains.... I can try with nail polish remover.... I don't have any more of John's shorts that might fit you 

Chotu: but miss..... he looked at his huge bulge shyly....

Dhika: oh common... its not like I have seen you in boxers before... even with the bulge.... saying she bit her tongue again.....

Chotu, feeling shy, removed his short and gave it to her...

Dhika: hehe.... Chotu... you are all grown up... standing proud... she teased him....

Chotu: not understand what standing.... hehe... what didi...

Dhika went into her bath room and started looking for the strain remover... it took her all of 5 minutes to find it and when she came out....she felt a little sad that Chotu's bludge went down...

Dhika: isss.... how fast teens are getting hard and cooling down..... 

She sat down on her knees in front of Chotu and laid down the shorts on the floor in front of her and used a small waste cloth to dip it in the nail polish remover and started removing the paint in his shorts....

She started swaying during the process and with her on knees.... almost on all 4s, her boobs started swaying in rhythm with her motion... it was all Chotu could handle.....

Dhika: dear... I think this is working... she looked up to see at him...

But something else caught her eyes.... again.... the bulge was little now... but right in front of her eyes..... she saw the bulge started to grow lively.... (in her mind... she saw it happen in slow motion...)

Slowly and steadily..... the cock grew inside his boxers.... like raising a finger.... in a matter of seconds... it was standing perpendicular to his body... aiming at Dhika....

Dhika blushed and turned pink watching the cock raise slowly right in front of her eyes.... she has not even seen it happen with John this lively yet...

Dhika: covering her mouth..... Chotu dear..... She couldn't say anything else...

Chotu: uh didi.... sorry... with you like this.... sorry sorry

Dhika: calming down.....its okay dear... its common in boys your age.... it means you are healthy.... she blushed

Chotu: hmmm .... didi...... he didn't know what else to say..

Something was building up inside him.... in his crotch... he could feel it..

Dhika: still looking at his twitching cock....and feeling a tingle between her legs.... dear.... you know... if you want.... she pointed at her bathroom...

Chotu: not understanding.... hmmm what didi...

Dhika: feeling shy... if you want to relieve yourself....I wouldn't mind....

Chotu: feeling shy .... uh.... ha.... no didi...

Dhika: hehe... its okay dear....its normal...

Chotu: uh.... no didi... I don't know...

Dhika: with heavy force, forcing herself away from his cock into his eye... don't know ??/

Chotu: he blurted out....I don't know how to relieve didi.... 

Dhika: what???/ you don't know how to masturbate? ....she blurted out too....

Chotu: feeling extremely shy... I thought it was bad to do and so have never done it...

Dhika: oh no dear.... its not bad... its normal...

Chotu: do you do it didi?.... do you masturbate.....

Dhika: taken aback... and a second later, hehe....uh...uh no.... no dear....(she didn't want to say him that she has John for that ;) )

Chotu couldn't believe that he got himself the courage to ask her that... he stood there awkwardly still looking at her spilling boobs and with his cock twitching....

Dhika once again looked at his twitching cock... blushing and giggling...she stood to wash his shorts in the bathroom... but as she stood up... by mistake, his shorts slipped her hands and fell on the ground just in front of Chotu....

Chotu was in no state to move.... his eyes were transfixed on her boobs, following its every jiggle...

Dhika: blushing... chotuu.... stopped looking at my boobs....pleasee.... but she made no attempt to cover herself....

As she bent down to take the shorts lying in front of him... her face moved very close to his cock... and unknown to her... or perhaps known to her subconscious mind... she grazed the palm of her hands at the tip of his cock....

Chotu gave a jerk... something was surging up inside him... he didn't know what..

Dhika: oh my...sorry sorry chotu.... that was by mistake...

Chotu: hmmm... blushing...

Dhika: Blushing more now... gosh.... chotu dear.... are you...like this.. because of me ? she pointed at his cock, covering her boobs now....

Chotu: uh.... yes didi..... sorry... I couldn't control looking at your.... he felt shy...

Dhika: she crossed her boobs with his shorts.... at my what dear... hehe

Chotu: gathering all the courage he can.... you breasts didi... they look so full and round... so pretty....

Dhika: Chotu...... naughty fellow....hehe, don't look at me..., please..... she cover her boobs with his shorts..... blushing.....

Just a second later, feeling shy but still, she knowingly lower her hands.... letting him see her boobs in bra..

Dhika could feel heat radiating from between her legs....

Dhika: hehe.....perhaps if I go out, it will go down.... she said it and teasingly did something which she has never done before in her life.... not even to John.... 

Very quickly and playfully, she hit is cock's tip, when she was about to leave the room.... but due to the size of his cock.... it swayed like a rubber pole....

Dhika: feeling amused at it swaying side ways...hehe.... hehehe... Chotu dear....

Chotu: Feeling something building up... uh hoooo....didii... please don't do that....

Dhika: hehe... you mean this.... she teased him again... and once again... hit his cock but this time fully on it side.... she could only cover 3/4 of his cock with her small hands....

Chotu: closing his eyes....didiiiii.... please noo...

Dhika was amused like a child who found a new toy.... but didn't understand what was happening with Chotu..... she giggled looking at his cock swaying back and forth.....

Dhika: hehe...it looks like a toy....

Chotu: oh didi... not one more time even.... pleaseeeeeeeeeee... he was breathing heavily..

Dhika, determined to tease him further, not expecting any consequences.... this time, she took her time and in a slow fashion.... she, with a tight force... grazed the side of his cock fully..... in motive to make it swing further.... she was doing it very slowly..... and when she brought her plam to the front... to the tip of his cock.....

Chotu: uh ...uh .... oooooooh... diiiiiiddddddiiiiii.,, he cried closing his eyes...

Chotu, feeling all these the first time.... (he has not even masturbated himself or touched his cock like this for that matter).... A woman touching his cock, even if it is playfully was too much to handle and the thing that was building up inside him came out bursting.....

Chotu's cum sprouted out of his cock.... passed thought the boxers' front and smeared itself in Dhika's hands which were grazing tightly at the tip of his cock.....

Dhika was stunned and not knowing what to do now, but along with the excitement... she stopped moved her hands away, right at the front of his cock, touching his tip(not holding his cock, but tightly pressing her palm against the tip).... sprout after sprout of cum came out of the pulsating cock and passed through his boxers and drenched her hands..... half a portion of her hands were drenched with his cum..... 

Dhika: feeling blushed to red.... Chotu dear.... 

Chotu was still cumming.... for a full minute......all the while, she didn't remove her palm......

Chotu: calming down from his first cumming.... oh bad... sorry sorry didi....... I don't know what happened... he felt like crying...

Dhika: Feeling bad for him... but still her hands grazing the tip of his cock.... oh my sweetie... its not your fault.... its okay... calm down..

Chotu: what have I done.... he looked down at her hands.....

Dhika: dear.... relax.... you did nothing wrong...its common in boys your age....

Chotu: Can I use your bathroom didi...

Dhika: ofcourse dear.... here... she handed him the shorts....

Chotu grabbed his shorts and ran into the bathroom... 

Dhika meanwhile moved towards the mirror and looked at herself... it was couple of minutes and she was still looking at it in a dreamy state....

All she heard was a sound..... bathroom door opening and Chotu shouting "bye didiiii......"...in a jiff... she heard the front door opening and closing...

There she was still standing infront of the mirror.. in her little black skirt with Orange paint outlining her cute apple bums.... and blue bra struggling to hold her milky boobs....and hands raised infront of her.... it was shining with all the cum smeared on it...

She was in a highly aroused state..... by looking at all that cum.... she could feel the heat radiating from between her legs...she was breathing heavy and her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took.....

To the side of her mirror, she saw a photo of John looking at her.....suddenly she came back to senses and a gush of guilty emotion took over her.... she felt bad.... she shook all the thoughts out of her...

She ran into the bathroom and washed her hands....

Dhika: feeling blank... I should take a shower to cool down....

Dhika removed her bra in one swift motion and threw it in the hamper...her boobs stood firm, but jiggled due to the force... she removed the skirt down and stepped out of it....
She brought her hands to remove her panty.... but stopped for a quick second and slowly, she touched the front of her panty.......... only to find....... 

..........It was all drenched and soaked to the point of dripping.....

[Image: kaajl.jpg]

Continued....... Heart
[+] 13 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Wow. Dhika teased chotu to the point of no return. I hope this further opens up chotu. Can't wait to read what happens next
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
This is brilliant adaptation of Jaya thread. Please continue.
[+] 1 user Likes Askk2me's post
Like Reply
Amazingly sexy update
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Marvellously written
[+] 1 user Likes Sandi's post
Like Reply
Hot and erotic
[+] 1 user Likes Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update your are rocks bro