Poll: Are you bisexual?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bisexual
33.71%
59 33.71%
bi curious
52.00%
91 52.00%
definetly not bisexual
14.29%
25 14.29%
Total 175 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Are yo bisexual?
Add me to hangout
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I'm 36 bi Chennai
Anyone want if u have place in Chennai pm me for fun and enjoy
Like Reply
Bi here. No cuck stuff.
Like Reply
[Image: 3290588-3-o.jpg]
up loading photos
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
We have big family.. including yound and elder brother in law and their wife and sister in law and her husband...
When we go for trip and booked villa, we did it in a group amd that time we did f to f and m to m also...
[+] 1 user Likes preeti.mehta's post
Like Reply
Not completely. I fantasize about frotting with a bud and jerking each other off to desi milfs and teens.
[+] 2 users Like fonybalony's post
Like Reply
(01-12-2021, 07:58 AM)preeti.mehta Wrote: We have big family.. including yound and elder brother in law and their wife and sister in law and her husband...
When we go for trip and booked villa, we did it in a group amd that time we did f to f and m to m also...

Nice fantasy ..... try to make real.

Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,Girl Firends to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)

Any wanna to share her fantasy about her wife , gf , bhabhi , mom
. I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Here  26 Avg looking independent software guy with big rod. any couples and housewife need personal male for her satisfaction if u like I'll stay with u together

Privacy guraanteed
Hangout id - alokprabhakar838;
Telegram-@Alok123aaa
sex
Like Reply
I would to do mutual masturbation dressed in satin nighty with both our dicks wrapped in satin and out female partners watching us. And then we have hot sex with our partners and then swap adn the crossdress in saree or lehenga and then get fucked
[+] 2 users Like satinsilk's post
Like Reply
Come to me if you want to have a good time and forget life for a bit
Like Reply
PM Me bi here
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
Like Reply
(02-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Deepak Wrote:
Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,Girl Firends to get hard romantic fuck her ...

Telegram-@Alok123aaa
sex

You are welcome to fuck my wife AFTER you suck my cock to completion. If you want a second fuck with wife I will have to fuck your asshole. Fucking your asshole is not necessary (most men did not want that) but you will not be allowed to fuck my  wife a second time.

Not only Deepak other men age 25 to 45 are invited. We live in Chennai. You are welcome to our house. If you prefer we can visit you in a hotel we approve.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 12:34 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: You are welcome to fuck my wife AFTER you suck my cock to completion. If you want a second fuck with wife I will have to fuck your asshole. Fucking your asshole is not necessary (most men did not want that) but you will not be allowed to fuck my  wife a second time.

Not only Deepak other men age 25 to 45 are invited. We live in Chennai. You are welcome to our house. If you prefer we can visit you in a hotel we approve.

Love the idea
Like Reply
(17-12-2021, 12:34 PM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: You are welcome to fuck my wife AFTER you suck my cock to completion. If you want a second fuck with wife I will have to fuck your asshole. Fucking your asshole is not necessary (most men did not want that) but you will not be allowed to fuck my  wife a second time.

Namaskar
msg me on my hangout ya telegram

Share Means Care !
Any cuckold wanna to share her wife ,Girl Firends to get hard romantic fuck her ...
Wanna to share fantasy about her *(Roleplay, video sex,...)

Any wanna to share her fantasy about her wife , gf , bhabhi , mom
. I understand your fantasy will make u enjoy.
HOPE WE WILL HAVE FUN

Privacy guraanteed
Telegram-@Alok123aaa
sex
Like Reply
Hi, I am a bi bottom looking for a boyfriend. I am around 40 so would like to be in a relation with an equally matured guy preferably, one who is settled with wife and kids. Looking for serious relation so time passers plz excuse. Interested bisexual ones please pm me first don't approach any other way.
[+] 1 user Likes sweetnatasha's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2021, 08:20 PM)roughstud07 Wrote: yes i am 37 male bisexual top. have 2 sons now. wife does not know but ive been fucking her younger brother even before we got married. it was actually through him that his sister and my marriage was arranged. been married for 7 years now. i go to him now and then telling my wife that il have a drink with him and come. he is married too. he is a bottom with me.

Sounds hot. Is he cute?
Like Reply
(01-12-2021, 10:45 AM)fonybalony Wrote: Not completely. I fantasize about frotting with a bud and jerking each other off to desi milfs and teens.

That's hot. I have similar fantasies, with both of us in tight sexy briefs, and just touching each other over the underwear and making each other cum in them as we talk.
Like Reply
Any one there. Looking out for a mature bi male
Like Reply
Looking for a bi mature .. im 27male bi versatile here to view
Like Reply
(04-02-2019, 01:08 AM)hbs4u15 Wrote: [Image: 5c576d34c9a41.gif]

Wow I wanna suck that Mushroom...
Like Reply
(01-12-2021, 07:58 AM)preeti.mehta Wrote: We have big family.. including yound and elder brother in law and their wife and sister in law and her husband...

That’s hot incest and bisexual combinations are always best. If there is inbreeding that’s even more better 
If u like incest, bisex, nudism, cuckold or anything try to DM me - BASU  Heart
Like Reply