Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Nice update.... Rahim is going to join soon.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Suparb neretion But Pl dont add watchman Right Now. it's To early.
Like Reply
(05-02-2022, 05:40 PM)Bhikhumumbai Wrote: Suparb neretion But Pl dont add watchman Right Now. it's To early.

Watchman Will Get added.... But wont be so soon.....

Seducing the watchman will take some time.... In the mean While, Mani and Jaya would be together at the new Village for a week and make fully shameless.... Only then she will be able to seduce the watchman.....

Thank You For Your Suggestion....
[+] 1 user Likes badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
very good
Like Reply
Super update bro but don't take so much time to update please that's my request
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Superb update excellent story
Like Reply
waiting for next
Like Reply
Mani takes her to the next level.Waiting for Next.!
[Image: 2741-BD62-C53-E-4119-96-BF-9-C6-D1-CCC2-B45.jpg]
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Ricota's post
Like Reply
Your Story is so erotic and inspired me to start my story. 

I am writing a story about a young wife - who is shy but is turned into a horny lusty person in favor of people whom she trusts. It is a slow buildup story with lot of adultery and multiple fantasies involved. 

Adultery : Dhika - An Innocent Angel

[Image: 4308761b6c5e55ff2b0d374ad024cf6f.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
Unbilivable and sensational
Like Reply
Sexy conversation
But poor mani, no fuck in this episode
Waiting for next

Keep rocking Badri, amazing narration
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం
Like Reply
As promised, Mani started his process of making Jaya happy.......

Jaya felt his wet tongue touch her hard nipples she moaned “aaahhhmmmmmmmmmmm”….. You are sooooo gooodddd Mannnnniii…… suck meeeeee……

Ummm….. Looks like our conversation fired you up….. ummmm…. Suck meeeee…… ahhahhh…..

He aggressively sucked both her boobs alternately….. After feasting on her boobs for some time….. He lifted his head……. Jaya knew what he would do next…..

Jaya lied down and lifted both her hands and kept it over her head...…. her sweaty, hairless armpits were a sight to watch....... He had a big smile on his face…. He jumped and stated to lick her armpits…..

Ummm….. Lick me Mani…… ummmm…..

Mani was happily licking Jaya’s armpits making slurping sounds….. Jaya was enjoying every bit of it….

First time she was experiencing back to back foreplay….. Mahesh (Her husband never did so much of foreplay and moreover after 1 round of fucking; he would go to sleep…..) First time, she was experiencing what is lovemaking rather than just fucking……. She was loving every bit of it…..….. Her pussy was getting wet, Jaya's pussy was slopy wet and was ready for the second round of pounding…..

Mani licked both her armpits and again moved to suck her boobs….. He sucked one of her boobs while he squeezed the other…..

His lips were not in one place for more than 30 seconds…. He would suck her boobs; move up kiss her neck…. Move down circle his tongue around her navel……

Jaya was having even more hard time controlling her feelings...... as this time his foreplay was very different than before….

Ahahhaaaa …… ummmmm Maaaaniiii …… you are so bad …… yooou are teassssing me again ……

Saying that she tried to rub her own fingers on her pussy with one hand…. And with the other hand she rubbed Mani’s dick…..

Mani grabbed her hand and pushed it away from her pussy…..…… He did not push her other hand holding his dick…..

Ummm….. Mani pls don’t tease me….. Jaya  

Why so soon miss…. We have all night…. Mani saw the watch….. Time is only 12:30 AM

What do mean, you will not let me sleep tonight…. What will I do tomorrow morning; I will not be able to get up….. Pls do fast Mani….. After I come back, you can do it full night…. I will not stop you…. Jaya pleaded…..

Mani: Then don’t go tomorrow…. Go 1 day later…. Tell Rahul sir that you are not well or something…..

Jaya: Naughty boy…. And what if you feel the same tomorrow also….. You will not let me go only…..

Mani: Yes… I will not let you go only…..

Both started laughing……

Jaya: Rahul sir will throw me out of the job…… then what I will do….?

Mani: I was joking miss…… saying that he started to kiss Jaya again…..

Ummmm….. Mani…. I like you so much when you kiss me….. ummmm… kiss me more Mani……

Mani was aggressively kissing her…… the room was filled with Mani's kissing sounds and Jaya’s moans….. Mani played with Jaya’s body for another 10 mins or so and then…. dived down and started to suck her pussy…..

Mani carassed the upper lips of her pussy and teased it with his fingers..... He was watching Jaya's face when he was teasing her...... Jaya had her eyes closed and was moaning with ecstasy......

Jaya caressed Mani’s hair as he slurped on her pussy….. Making her moan louder than before…..

Mani expertly licked and teased her pussy….. He slowly pushed 1 finger along with licking her pussy….. Then 2 then 3 fingers…..

Jaya was getting mad with Mani's teasing….. She clenched her lips hard with her teeth arched her body…. Opened her legs wide to engulf Mani's tongue as much as she could…..

Ohhhh …… ummmm…. Maaaaaniiiiii… ..plssssss I need you inside me… .. plsssss don't tease me more… .. aaahaahhaa

Mani paid no heed to her pleading….. And continued to finger and lick her pussy at the same time……

Ahahaaa …… Mani…. Plsss …… aahahah ……

Jaya’s moaning increased as she was about to get another hard orgasm……

Ahahaaa …… Mani. Faster Plsss …… faster Mani darling… .. Faster pls. aahahah

Mani guessed Jaya was nearing another orgasm…… He slowed his finger fucking….. Slowly raised his head….. Jaya had clutched her fingers tightly preparing herself for an orgasm, her boobs jumped up and down due to heavy breathing….. Mani did not let her cum.....

Maaani… .. Plssss let me cum… .. pls… Mani… .. Pls let me cum… ..

Ahaahha…. Mani you can’t do this…. You are sooooo baddd….. Not letting me cum….. Jaya made a crying face….. You don’t want to make me happy…..

Mani: oh ho…. Miss…… I will show you something new….. Come he said and Mani lied beside her….. His long hard erect dick stood up pointing the celling….

Jaya thought Mani wants her to suck him…. She bent down to suck Mani’s dick…

Wait miss…. Mani said….

Jaya looked at him with puzzled eyes…..

Sit on me miss….. Mani said…

Whaaat!…. Sit on you…. Means? Jaya asked still puzzled….

Mani: Put you one leg here and the other here…. and sit on me….

Jaya: Chi…. Mani you are really a dirty boy….. I will not do that…..

Mani: Miss trust me… you will enjoy this….. Try it once….. Please miss…. Try it once….

Jaya: Mani you are really shameless…. God knows what all you will make me do…… saying that she got and put one of her legs on the other side and sat on Mani’s thighs…..

Jaya held Mani’s erect dick and started to stroke it….

Mani: ummmm….. You look so lovely miss sitting on me…… now slowly come up…..

Jaya left Mani’s dick and moved further up and sat close to his dick…..

Mani: Now slowly get up a little and sit on my dick…..

Jaya lifted herself and Mani kept the dick at the entrance of her pussy….. Sit down miss… he said….

Jaya slowly sat on his dick…. The dick slowly started disappearing inside her pussy….. Yessssss….. Like that…… slowly…..

Ahaahhhh……. Ummmmm…… you are so big Maaaaani…… Jaya closed her eyes with shy…..

Ahahahahh…… it hurts….. I can’t take it in…. saying that she tried to move…..

Mani: Wait miss…. You have oil in the room……

Jaya: What oil?

Mani: Yes miss, oil so that it will go in easily

Which oil you want?

Mani: Any oil miss….

Jaya: Yes…. Coconut oil is there….. One min….

Jaya grabbed the oil from the dressing table beside the bed and gave it to Mani…..

Mani poured oil in his hand and applied it nicely on his dick…. Mani’s oiled dick shined in the fully lit room…..

Mani kept the oil bottle aside and said…. Now try and sit on my dick slowly….. Mani said

Ummmm….. Jaya moaned as Mani’s dick started disappearing into Jaya’s wet pussy…..

Mani and Jaya were about to experience the best part of his life. Jaya started to twerk on his dick.

Mani was on cloud 9…. He had seen all this only the adult movies…. But today he was experiencing live with his favourite teacher…..

Mani closed his eyes and grabbed her ass, and made her bounce harder on his dick……

Ahahahah….. Go on miss….. Nice and slow miss…..

Mani: You like it miss……?

Jaya: oooohhhhh….. Yes Mani…. I, am liking this….. …… I’ve never done this in my life…..

Mani: Now slowly move up and down on my dick…… Open your eyes miss….. You will see the how nice position this is…..

Ahahaha….. No Mani…. I can’t….. This is so embarrassing…… but I am liking this…. You ahahahahh….. Saw this also in the movvvvieeeee……. Ahhaahh……

Mani: Yes miss…. In the movie the boy tells the girl this is new style….  And both enjoy it….

Ahahhhaha……. Don’t push so hard…… I am also enjoying this….. ahhhaahh…..Its feeling so nice….. ahaahahh…… But I cannot open my eyes….. What else you make me do Mani….. ahaaahhaa……

Mani’s monstrous dick was tearing her pussy. First time Jaya was experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time.

Ahhaaaa….. I……I ammmmm…… ammmm….. cummmmmmmm……cummmming….. I am cummingggggg……. Don’t stop…..

Ummm….. Maaaaani…  ahaaaaaahhha…… Don’t stop…. Keep fucking me….. ahhaaaahaaaa…….

Mani continued thrusting his dick in Jaya’s pussy….

In just a few seconds, she had her first orgasm……

Jaya’s body shivered with the hard orgasm she had…..

Mani stopped stroking his dick in her... Mani caught Jaya by her waist and pulled her towards him… and kissed her lips….. Jaya was gasping for breath…..

Jaya hugged Mani tightly….. Both stay still for some time till Jaya’s breathing normalised…..

Jaya: Ah…. Maaaani…… what was that….. I never experienced anything like this…… I never came this fast…..

Mani: Did you like it miss?

Jaya: Oh…. I loved it Mani…..

Mani: What to do it again Miss?

Jaya: No Mani…. I am so tired…… See time is already 2:30, I have to sleep for some time….

Mani: But miss…. See I am still so hard….. pls miss…… cool me down….

Jaya: Mani I don’t have energy to sit on you….. I will sleep…. You fuck me and cool yourself down….

Mani: Ok Miss….. But before that, you don’t want to taste your pussy juice?

Jaya: Chi…. You are really a dirty boy….. You will make me dirty also……

Jaya slowly got up and took out Mani’s dick out of her pussy and sat next to him….. Jaya started to stroke Mani’s dick……

Mani: Suck it miss…..

Jaya bent down and started to taste her own pussy juice and Mani’s precum together…..

Ummm….. You suck so well miss….. ummmm…… go deeper miss…… deeeperrrr…… ahahahahh…….

Mani’s hands slowly made way to finger Jaya’s pussy…..

Jaya slowly slowly engulfed his entire dick in her mouth and started sucking it like a pro……

While Jaya continued to such his dick….. Mani rubbed his fingers over Jaya’s pussy….. Jaya was feeling like another orgasm would burst any min….. She increased her speed in sucking…..

Mani had learnt the art of understanding whenever Jaya is close to getting an orgasm….. He slowed fingering her…..

Jaya continued to suck his dick and made a sad face….. Mani gave a wicked smile…. He understood that Jaya is angry as he did not let her cum again….

Mani held Jaya’s head and raised it from his dick….. He made her lie next to him…..

Mani got on top of her…. Placed his dick on the entrance of her pussy and started to rub her pussy lips with his dick…..

Jaya: ummmm….. Enough teasing Mani….. push it is plssssss…….

Mani continued to rub his dick over her pussy and was smiling….. He was enjoying Jaya’s horniness and was testing her patience…..

Jaya:… .. ummmm… Maaani…. Plsss push it in …… pls ……

Jaya tried to use her hands to push his dick in her pussy….. Mani would not let her do that…..

Jaya: You are really bad boy….. You are enjoying my situation….. Look Mani….. If you don’t push your dick inside and fuck me…. I will not take you along with me to the village…… then your wish….. Now tease me….. Let’s see…..

Mani gave a sudden push and his whole dick was inside Jaya’s sloppy wet pussy…..

Ahaahahaaa..aaaaaaa ….. Slowly….. Naughty boy…. Ahaahahaaaa……. It pains…..

Ummm….. Push na darling…. Don’t do like this…..…… why you tease me like…. Make me cum again Mani…. Plssssss……. I love you so much.....

Mani lied on top of her and kissed her lips….. I will make you happy miss…..…. But please promise me, you will take me to the village and let me fuck you daily…..

Jaya: I promise my darling…. I will take you to the village and let you fuck me daily….. I promise….. But, Rahul sir….. What to tell him?

Mani: That I will do some planning….. Leave it to me….. But tomorrow I am coming with you…..

Jaya: Ok my darling….. Now fuck me plsssss……

Thank you….. Thank you very much miss…. I love you miss……… I love you so much…..

Ahhaaahaaaa …… Maaaaani…. I love you toooooo… .. Now fuck me…. Hard …… ahaaahaaa …… ..

Mani took a pillow….. And said miss can you please raises your ass…..

Jaya: Chi Mani….. You also are so crude, dirty and shameless…… she said and lifted her ass…..

Mani slid the pillow under her ass and lied on top of her and whispered in her ears…..

Miss….. If you allow me, I will make you also dirty and shameless….. Just like me….. You don’t know how much you will enjoy…..  Just forget shame till sir comes back…..

He he he…… All men are the same….. Rahul sir was right….. All want to make me shameless….. Haven’t I already become shameless…… what else if left? Jaya thought in her mind and smiled…. A shiver ran down her spike….. And there were butterflies jumping in her stomach….. Where will this adventure lead to…..

Now Mani wants to come with me the village and fuck me every day…. He already made plans to get me fucked with Rahul sir and the watchman….. I am not even sure what Ideas Rahul sir has….. She immediately blurted out….

Jaya: No Mani….. I can’t become shameless….. I am shy….. I am doing this because I like you ….. But you have wild and wicked ideas…. I am scared…..

Mani: Miss, trust me, you will enjoy so much you have never enjoyed….. You have the right to enjoy miss…… why you want to waste time for shy….

Mani Continued…. See, sir, uncle and aunty all left you alone, they did not think of you before leaving, especially sir, they why you want to waste time thinking about them, Why don’t you think you are not married at least till sir comes back…. You should enjoy this freedom…..

Jaya: Hmmmmm….. You have thought so much about me Mani….. OK anything for you my darling….. Make me shameless….. Let me also see what all kind of enjoyment you will give me….. But pls darling…. my darling Mani…. Fuck me now…. I can’t bear this anymore… pls Mani…..

Sure my darling teacher…… he said and gave a hard push…….

Ummmm. Hard Maaaaani…. Haaaaaaard …….

Jaya felt ultimate pleasure when he entered. Her pussy lips contracted to hold his dick. Mani started fucking her pussy at a slow pace. Jaya was moaning…… Slowly he increased the pace of his stokes. Jaya’s boobs were jumping with his rhythm.

Jaya felt the skin of his cock inside her pussy with his every stroke. His strokes would increase in speed and then slow down. In the slower strokes Mani enjoyed teasing Jaya…. Making her moan and crave for a harder pumping…… Mani knew she was enjoying every sensation of his pulsating dick inside of her pussy…… Mani also moaned with every stroke as his dick pushed slowly in and out of her pussy.

As promised Mani was giving Jaya exactly the pleasure she never had in her life…..

Jaya’s moaning got louder and louder with every hard stroke. The whole room was filled with her moans and Mani’s heavy breathing sounds…..

Mani Fucked her for over 20 Mins…. In these 20 mins...... Jaya had already cum twice and Mani was also on the verge of Cumming…..

Mani increased the speed of his strokes…… it was an indication that Mani is also on the verge of Cumming….. And Jaya was heading towards another orgasm…..

Ahhaaa …… haaaa… .. haaaa. Maaaaani …… pump me haaaarddd… .. aahaaaha… .. haaaard daaaaarling. Hard …… I am Cummmmmmming again. Harder …… .. Don't slow down… .. plsssss darling …… don't stop

Jaya caught Mani’s ass and pleaded him to pump her harder…..

Ahahaaaa……. I won’t stop miss…… I will give you this….. ahaahahaaa…… pleeeeasure….. eeeeverryyyy day….. I proooomisee misss….. ahaaaaa I am also cummmmmingggggg……. Ahahahhaaaa….. I willlll give you mooooore pleaaaaasure….. ahahahaa…. Than sirrrrrr………. You will never leave me……. I willllll keeeeep loving…… ahahahaaaaa…… like this……

Ahaha….. Maaaaaaani….. I alsooooo love you soooo much…….. siiiiiir...... neeeeverrrrr..... gave meeee...... this pleassssssure....... ahaahaaaa.......  I willlll neeeeverrrr….. Leave you……. Haaahaaaa…… neverrrrr….leeeeave…. you…… ahaaahahaaa...... fuck me hard Maaaaani........ I am cummmmmming aaaaagggggain....... ahaahhaaaaaaa

Ahaha ……. Misss …… I am also cummming… ..ahaaaaa ……

Ahaha… .. Maaaaaaani… .. I am also cumming again ....... ahaaaahaaaaaa ........

Mani….. Blew a huge load of cum inside….. And Jaya’s pussy exploded another hard orgasm….. Mani collapsed on her……

Both of them stayed like that for some time….. Mani continued to pump slow strokes….. Emptying his cum in Jaya’s pussy…..

Jaya hugged Mani tightly….. She also came heavily……

Both were breathing heavily….. Both their bodies were soaked in sweat….. The room was filled with their sweat and cum smell…..

Jets of cum, kept flooding Jaya’s pussy……It seemed endless. Jaya could not believe a man could have so much cum inside him……

It was thrilling for Jaya as she came more than four times……. Mani cumming continued to flood her pussy….. Both of them were dead tired with the powerful orgasms they had given each other. Jaya had more than enough sex for one night….. She had never had this much sex in a whole month……

Mani kissed Jaya on her lips, slowly removed his flaccid and lifeless dick from her pussy and lied next to her…..

Jaya turned over and kept her head on Mani’s shoulder…… and kissed him on his cheeks

Jaya: That was so wonderful Mani…..

Mani: Did I make you happy miss.....?

Jaya: Oh.... yes Mani..... you really made me very happy......

Mani: Miss then you will take me with you to the village now?

Jaya: Sure my darling naughty boy..... Tomorrow we will both go together.... ok happy now?

Vary happy miss..... Mani saif took Jaya’s leg and placed it over his thighs….. Jaya’s knees started to touch Mani limp dick…..

Jaya had one of the best love making sessions and more were waiting to come....... The last time, Mani and Jaya made love; it was more like a quickie...... unlike today........ Of course, Jaya wasn’t a teen like Mani….. But Mani had given her the most ultimate pleasure of lovemaking..... Considering boys of his age group who would cum in just a few jerks……. Jaya was at the peaks satisfaction ......

Mani held Jaya in his arms and both of them cuddled and before they could realize, they were in deep sleep……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this part of the story….. More in the Next Episode

what plans Mani will make next to go along with her to the village and fuck her everyday……?

How will Jaya explain to Mani about her relation (In fact, Sexual Relation) with Rahul Sir……?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
[+] 12 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Nice update bro
But post update at least once a week , the thrill was missing late update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Hey Guys....!

I know that you all wait for the updates to be posted fast. I also understand the same, but just to let you know that writing takes time. I hope you all can understand and bear with me so that I can give you the best updates.

Thank You.
[+] 1 user Likes badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
What a night with Mani… Pleasure of Satisfaction.!!
Awesome update.
[Image: mCRYM.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: mC8gK.gif]

[Image: mCQpa.gif]
Like Reply
Amazing update
Hottest encounter between mani and jaya
Keep rocking
         Thank you
             Prince
అమృత శృంగార జీవితం