Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Wink 
Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......

INDEX:

Character Intro & Stranger’s Introduction: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3471082

Unknown Guy Peeping Jaya’s Dirty Acts: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3483007

Jaya Begins Imagining: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3483816

Mani’s Intro and Explosive Second Orgasm - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-34...pid3491279

Night with Stranger: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3505056

Initiation of Mating: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3523091

Jaya’s First Surrender: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3532809

Jaya’s Accepts Mani’s Dick inside Her: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3563630

Jaya’s Struggle to make Mani forget his feelings for her: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3584479

Jaya’s Strip Show to the Stranger: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-35...pid3584483

Jaya’s Second Encounter with the Stranger: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-36...pid3628789

Jaya Masturbates before the stranger outside her apartment’s Security Cabin: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-36...pid3650281

Jaya’s third encounter with the Stranger and her first shameless submission: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-3688591.html#pid368859

Jaya’s preparation of herself to submit to Mani: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-37...pid3754283

Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 1: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-41...pid4100367

Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 2: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-41...pid4130828

Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 2: - Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 3: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-46...pid4673736

Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 2: - Jaya’s first submissive love making with Mani - PART 3: - https://xossipy.com/thread-38982-post-46...pid4695495
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[+] 2 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wink 
Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures.......
---------------------------------------------
Hey Guys…..!

Am starting a new thread..... I am not stopping one of my previous threads also, I will continue to write both the stories...... Hope you will like the story......

Jaya – A school teacher, recently married, She lived in a regular apartment in the suburbs of Delhi….. Not very beautiful but was definitely attractive as for her assets. Specially her 34c Breasts.

Rakesh – Jaya’s Husband is working in a small private firm and has applied for a better job in another country.

Reema – Rakesh’s Mother and Jaya’s Mother In – Law, is a normal Housewife. She never did any job.

Anil Sharma – Rakesh’s Father and Jaya’s Father-in-Law. He was a retired school teacher.

Seema – Rakesh’s Sister, Married about 8 months back and lived in the states.

Jaya was well qualified; she was working as a school teacher in a good reputed school in Delhi. A few months into the job she got married to Rakesh… She did continue to work even after marriage. She was an English teacher for classes 11th and 12th. She used to commute by the school bus and used to come back by the same.

Her husband was a regular working-class guy, He was regular in lifestyle and regular in bed as well. No imagination, no fantasy, and had never lasted long….. Jaya on the other hand was also similar and had no complaints either with her husband not with her In-Laws. They were a happy family

A couple of days after her marriage, Rakesh got the job offer he was waiting for….. The job was in Qatar…. UAE. He spread the news to his family, all were happy…. They celebrated that evening. Rakesh got busy in preparing for his travel. Jaya also was very exited and helped him do all the preparations. A couple of days later he received the letter of appointment and was shocked…..

In the letter it was mentioned that his job posting required him to come alone and could not bring his wife or kids if any……

He informed this at home, and all were sad, mostly Jaya, who’s dreams were shattered…. Rakesh dreams was also shattered…. How could he go leaving his newly wed wife behind…?

His mother and father did not know what to say, on one hand, the job offer was huge, and was an all-expense paid job + salary in addition, and was a 2-year contract. After which he would be posted in the same country in a regular office and he could bring his whole family and settle there… and on the other hand was his newly wed wife…..

Rakesh was in a dilemma weather to accept the job offer or not…. The burden lay on Jaya. Would she sacrifice 2 years without her husband? And what about the sexual requirements of a women….. How will she manage it….

Jaya finally broke the silence and asked him to accept the offer….. That night, and a couple of more nights till he boarded the flight both husband and wife spent quality time in bed….. however, the sexual lasting was the same. Jaya did not know what it was to last long in bed…. As a teacher she knew what an orgasm was, but till then she had not experienced it….. and now even after marriage, she had never orgasmed….. She never minded it though…

Her sexual instincts we still not born. She was still caged in her orthodox shell…..

Finally, the day came, Jaya and her In-Laws bid good bye to her husband. On the way back from the Airport, Jaya sat in the car thinking, what she would do to quench her sexual feelings….. though she had very little of such feelings.

She had to fulfill her lust but also stay sober and committed to her husband, She thought she would try and busy with her work so that she did not give time for her feelings.

But as a school teacher, she could not have got busy as much as she thought of. On the way back, Reema got a phone call from her daughter, and it was good news. She was pregnant. However, the doctors had advised that some elderly person should be there with her as she had some complications. Her Son-In Law requested her to come to the US to be along with her. Reema immediately accepted. Jaya also was very happy with the news.

All 3 reached home and from the next day, all of them started preparing for her mother in laws journey. Her Son-In Law made all the necessary arrangement and Reema’s journey was scheduled in 15 days. The pregnancy news was also informed to Rakesh and he also was very happy. For about the first 15 days Jaya never felt the need for her husband…. But it was getting more and more difficult as each day passed…..

On the scheduled day, Reema also boarded the flight and left for US. Now it was only Jaya and her father-in-Law on the way back home.

After reaching home, Jaya prepared dinner and both of them had their dinner and went to sleep. Rakesh used to call Jaya everyday at around 9:00 PM IST and would talk for about 10 – 15 mins. Sometimes he would even talk to his father. Their conversations mostly contained consoling words for missing each other….

Jaya had a routine day at school, and when she came home, she prepared dinner, both she and her father-in-law eat dinner…. Had some small talk at the dinner table and both went off to sleep.

Jaya sometimes, fingered herself…. But it was not giving her the required pleasure….

As any regular women…. Jaya also was bound by society norms, shame, and considered it a sin to think outside her marriage. Though it was hard, she brushed those thoughts under the carpet and slept.

A couple of days later, when Jaya was leaving her apartment to catch the school bus, a middle-aged man waited on the other side of the road in the bus stand. He used to stare at Jaya since a couple of days, he used to wait on the on the other end. Jaya had never observed him, this man continued to stare her till she got on the bus and went away.

The next day he caught an Auto and followed her to the school. He did some research and found out her mobile number, and the most important information he found was that, she was a newly wed and her husband was miles away from her working in another country, and she lived with her father-in-law.

This became a regular thing for him, to stand in the bus stand on the opp. side and stare at Jaya. A couple of days later, Jaya felt his stares and she saw that he stared at her, she ignored him as its common for men to stare at ladies….. She adjusted her saree as to make sure, she showed very less skin and she proceeded to school.

Jaya was no college going girl, who would be impressed by a man who would stare at her like this….
About a week into this, Jaya started to feel something different. She was never stared like this even when she was in college. She firstly tried to check if she knew this man? She also looked at him a couple of times…

The man on the other side also observed this and thought it was about time he took the next step.
He sent her a message on WhatsApp…..

Stranger: Hey Lonely lady…… Looking for some outside help?

Jaya: Who’s this and where did you get this number from?

Stranger: Does it really matter who I am? What should actually matter, is what I have…. And sent her a pic of a long and fat sized dick….. Of course, it was not his dick…. But a general pic. He could not have sent the pic of his dick standing in the bus stand on the opp. Side.

Jaya: How dare you send me such a message….. Shut-up and don’t ever message me again.

Stranger: Well, you could block me if you want….. you don’t need to tell me to stop….

The stranger was watching Jaya while she read the messages….. He was trying to gauge her expressions and take this forward….. She was feeling uncomfortable yet maintained her regular expression….. There were a couple of boys and their parents waiting for the school bus.

Jaya was taken aback by his reply…… Jaya was accustomed to Delhi’s blunt language and its slangs…… but did not expect someone to talk to her like that….. Jaya so wanted to block his number, but instead replied….

Jaya: How did you get this number and how did you come to know I am alone?

The stranger had played his cards almost right and she had just about taken the bait….. The strangers joy was not controllable….. She had not blocked his number…..

Stranger: Its easy…… This Delhi babe, getting information about women like you is very easy…..

Jaya: Impossible, I hardly know anyone in Delhi…. Either you already know me or you must have followed me and got this information. Look, I am a married middle-class woman, and not some college going girl, so please leave me alone.

Stranger: I already told you, you can block my number if you want, but don’t tell me what to do…..

Jaya’s hands shivered when she read a similar message again….. She tried to block his number again but could not…..
Jaya: What do you want from me?

Stranger: What a lonely woman like you wants…… I want the same…..

Jaya: How dare you, I told you I am a married lady and you are asking me to…… You don’t have respect for women….

Now the stranger was almost convinced that she had caught the bait….. Just a couple of more messages and she would easily fall in his trap…..

Stranger: This is the last time I am telling, don’t tell me what to do or say…… Why are you continuing to reply me….. Block my number instead…. But it looks like some part of your body does not want to block me……

The stranger crossed his fingers and hoped she would reply……

Jaya read the message, but did not reply. It was obvious what the stranger wanted and she did not want to give in….

Moreover it’s a very difficult decision for any normal married lady….. to choose between customs and happiness….

Stranger: What happened dear….. shy to reply? He sent another pic of a girl getting fucked…… and what’s more…. It was a pic of the girl getting fucked in the classroom filled with other students…..

Jaya’s face became red with shame…. She could not even imagine if this could be true…..

She instantly blocked his number….. The stranger thought to himself…. Maybe I should have taken this a little slow…. And cursed himself… She had blocked his number… He could not send any more messages….

Jaya’s school bus arrived and she left for school. Jaya felt her changes in herself….. her breathing was not normal….. she felt her temperature rise… She could not concentrate even in class….. She was trying hard to take off those thoughts from her mind…… She was disturbed, or may be confused…..

She went to the principle and told she was not feeling well and wanted to go home…… The principal immediately arranged for transport and she came home… She freshened up and lied on the bed…. The pic kept coming in front of her, she was missing her husband…., she felt her pussy become wet, this had not happened even when her husband touched her, felt her….. or made love to her….. but that pic was responsible for the changes developing in her…..

She was getting restless….. She picked up her phone and struggled to control her inner devil to stop her from unblocking his number….

She did manage to avoid him a couple of times but finally gave up and opened her WhatsApp and unblocked his number….. but did not dare to reply…

She kept staring at the girls pic….. suddenly she received a message…. It was from the same guy….

Stranger: I did not expect this from you, you unblocked me……

Jaya: Don’t get any ideas….. it was a mistake…..

Stranger: Ha Ha Ha… what a lovely mistake….

Jaya: Please stop, don’t trouble me, I could not concentrate at work also today, please don’t send me such messages. We can casually talk, can’t we?

Stranger: Casually talk? am I your boyfriend or husband to casually talk, I am a man and all I want is a women….. someone like you…

Jaya: I am not beautiful…. Then why me?

Stranger: You are right, you are not beautiful, but you Smile. Smile. (Boobs) are…..

Jaya: She blushed…. And also got angry,

This was a second direct attack on her, she could not handle it… Again she wanted to block his number….. She did not reply….

Stranger: What happened babes…. No reply…. Ohh… I think you are Checking yourself in the mirror, check them topless, you can see them better and tell me if I am right……

This was the limit, she could not handle it any more, she so wanted to block his number, but was just unable to….. and don’t know what got into her, she took off her blouse and bra and stared at herself in the mirror, and blushed. Her nipples were slightly erect…. She could not believe what she did, she received another message….

Stranger: Reply me baby, did you check yourself? How are they?

Jaya: I don’t need to check them, I know how they are and let me tell you..... they are my husband’s property, Nothing to do with you....

Stranger: Ya the same husband who left you alone, now you can lease them to someone else till he comes back, what say?

Jaya: What does that mean?

Stranger: You are not that dumb not to understand my question, but since you asked, you can allow someone else to use your body till you husband comes back… and till then you also can comfortably enjoy…..

Jaya: You are a sick man, I don’t know what to answer you, so if I understood you rightly you want to lease my husband’s property till, he comes back?

Stranger: Not a Bad idea….. I would love to,

she smiled at herself after reading the message? This guy was directly asking her to sleep with him….. She was lost in different thoughts; she was feeling uneasy…. She had not worn the blouse back after checking herself…. in the mirror…..

Jaya: A very bad idea, I don’t think you will enjoy a woman like me, go look for someone else…… and moreover you are cheap man, who can’t even respect women….

Stranger: How can you say that? You know, all men are the same…. Ever you’re your Father-in-Law, maybe he also lusts on you…. You both are staying alone in the house; anyone will think like me? If he gets a chance he also will enjoy with you…..

Jaya was startled at this reply….. she felt her legs go weak,

Jaya: Shut up you rascal, don’t you dare say anything about my father-in-Law…. He is a very nice and caring human being…… Not like you, dirty, cheap.

The stranger wanted to send another sharp and direct reply, but decided not to, as he did not want her to again block his number…..

Stranger: May be I said, I never said that you or he enjoyed….. all I am saying is that you might have never given him a hint, so he also had not made any move….

Instead of scolding him, she thought about what he said…. she felt a chill run down her spine…..

Jaya (In her Mind) My father-in-law in bed with me? Chi Chi…. Never. This time she decided there was no use abusing him so replied…..

Jaya: Oh…..! Thank you for the idea…., I will give my him a hint and enjoy with him, you don’t have to take trouble for me…..

Stranger: That’s lovely, but imagine, he is so old, he also may not be able to satisfy a young pussy like yours…… You need a young man to satisfy you…..

Jaya was fuming with anger but her pussy was saying something else….. Her mind had given up control on her, her lust had taken over, she had not even realized it…..

Jaya: So how old are you Mr?

Stranger: Not important, ask me how long and thick is mine?

Jaya: Not interested…..

Stranger: You are right….. measurements are not important, here take a look at it live and sent her another pic of a dick. (This time it was his dick).. Tell me how it is?

Jaya stared at the pic for a while, and imagined her husband’s small, and even small penis when it was limp…. She felt a current passed inside of her….

She could not find words to reply, it was like as if a lightning struck her, she was speechless….. she kept staring at the pic…. It was long, slightly thick….. unknowingly she started touching her pussy over her saree…. She had not even realized that she was still topless whenever she read his message and after replying him?

Stranger: What baby, do you think this will satisfy you? I am sure this is bigger than your husband’s….

Jaya had lost all her senses completely by now…… She started feeling different…. She continued to rub her pussy for some more time…., and finally she orgasmed….. Her first time…. Her breathing was so heavy, she was in an all together a different world…. The phone slipped from her hands and fell down….. a couple of mins later when she picked up the phone, it was like as if she saw a horror show….. she had accidentally pressed the video call button when the phone slipped from her hands…..

The stranger could see her tight, round boobs with erect nipples… and as she was breathing heavily after the orgasm, he boobs went up and down…….

Shit…. She said and disconnected the video call…… It only then she realized she was topless and she had given an unknown stranger a nice topless show…. Till then it was only his imagination and now he had seen her really topless….
Stranger: Woooooooo…. What a lovely pair…. I never knew you were this desperate in showing me your boobs…..

Jaya: Please don’t say all that….. it was an accident…, I did not intend to…..

Stranger: I am sure you did not intend to, but you sure are loving this conversation, which is why you were topless… and if I am not wrong, you must have fingered yourself…..

Is he a mind reader? She asked herself……

Jaya: No nothing like that…….

Stranger: Hope I could see the rest of you also like that accidentally……

Jaya was feeling very tired after the orgasm…. She replied him that she was tired and wanted to sleep….

Stranger: No problem baby…. Take some rest, you will need it. Message me if you need help again.

Jaya saw the message and smiled at herself….. she closed the app and dozed of to sleep…. It was around 20 days since her husband had gone abroad, she had not slept properly….. but when sleep took over this time, it was amazing…… She did not even cover herself.....

Little did she know, she had audience from the time she got topless, fingered herself to her orgasm….. and dozed off topless.....

Hope you like the start.......
Like Reply
good story
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Hey wow badri...first of all thanks for creating a new thread...nice start...keep it up..as I said I'm the first supporter for u...continue with the flow and rythm...keep rocking
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 12:45 AM)Kishkumar1010 Wrote: Hey wow badri...first of all thanks for creating a new thread...nice start...keep it up..as I said I'm the first supporter for u...continue with the flow and rythm...keep rocking

Thank you for your comments....

Keep reading and enjoy.
Like Reply
Add some pics dear for jaya character and some photos for the scene it will elevate ur story...fix one actress for jaya
Like Reply
Grt start......looks like a different story
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Awesome start, still eager to know who is that stranger and how did he comes to know about jaya. Is he Rakesh friend?
Like Reply
Superb narration...excellent update....
Like Reply
Wonderful story line..eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
Excellent start bro superb
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 12:25 AM)badri.rao2006 Wrote: Hey Guys…..!

Am starting a new thread..... I am not stopping one of my previous threads also, i will continue to write both the stories...... Hope you will like the story......

Little did she know, she had audience from the time she got topless, fingered herself to her orgasm….. and dozed off topless.....

Hope you like the start.......

Dear badri.rao2006, good start...  Heart waiting for next... Thanks for starting new thread....   clps  if you can please add pics also....
Like Reply
Nice start very hot , pls update
Like Reply
(08-07-2021, 01:47 AM)Kishkumar1010 Wrote: Add some pics dear for jaya character and some photos for the scene it will elevate ur story...fix one actress for jaya

Hi,

You could suggest me which actress pics do you want.... i will collect the required pics and add them by the next post.

Thank you for the comments.

My thoughts are this actress.....

[Image: kajal-agarwal-half-saree-photos-in-laksh...-movie.jpg]
Like Reply
Lovely start and great storyline
Like Reply
Excellent bro update
Like Reply
Kajal is a perfect choice dear bro
Like Reply
Super, Nice creation, and a Good starting. 
First of all, I have to say you my congrats for created a own thread for Jaya. This is the right move.Now you have a platform to present Jaya as your wish. 
The another version of Jaya. Another path of story line and story style. Another face of adventures. This is impressive. Waiting for the further updates. 
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Superb

[Image: IMG-20210703-044942.jpg]
Like Reply
Nice start. Bro....
Like Reply