Cum Fuck
(15-02-2022, 01:14 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: koi baat nai sir....rahul tum pehle tel garam karlo phir aakar utaar dena

(I also wanted it to come from your mouth......I wanted you to beg)

Asin: aap ne office mein hi kaha thana Rahul ka coordination dekhna hai

(then I noticed yo staring at my cleavage)

Asin: Tab tak mai bhi apna saree thik kar leti hun

Asin: Kalua tumhein kuch aur der intezaar karna padega

(i started adjusting my saree in front of you, while adjusting you could see my side boobs, my boob jiggling, mangalsutra hanging)

[Image: asin-attends-the-colors-screen-awards-on...=2048x2048]

( phir rahul shitttttttttttttttttt ye aise kyu kr rhi hai then u started setting up ur saree to cover ur cleavage)

wo asin har 6 mahine me 30 percent increment de dunga tum dono ko

wo saree set mat kro na ( i was desperately asking ki cleavage line ka shine dekhna hai )

fadddddddddddddd ( just one constant undying throb under my underwear which meant tum hi kholo underwear please)

asin i think kalua chahta hai ki tum nikalo use pyaar se 

i think he has a connection with u now

tum hi khol do na asin ( dick going fana fanaan fann fanaan fannn)

aur wo kya hai andar sirf kalua hi nhi hai actually golu molu bhi to hai ( describing my big black balls as golu molu) to wo bhi wait kr rhe honge asin isiliye please( finally please nikal gya mu se)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-02-2022, 01:19 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( phir rahul shitttttttttttttttttt ye aise kyu kr rhi hai then u started setting up ur saree to cover ur cleavage)

wo asin har 6 mahine me 30 percent increment de dunga tum dono ko

wo saree set mat kro na ( i was desperately asking ki cleavage line ka shine dekhna hai )

fadddddddddddddd ( just one constant undying throb under my underwear which meant tum hi kholo underwear please)

asin i think kalua chahta hai ki tum nikalo use pyaar se 

i think he has a connection with u now

tum hi khol do na asin ( dick going fana fanaan fann fanaan fannn)

aur wo kya hai andar sirf kalua hi nhi hai actually golu molu bhi to hai ( describing my big black balls as golu molu) to wo bhi wait kr rhe honge asin isiliye please( finally please nikal gya mu se)

Asin: Q satish ji........saree set rahega tabhi toh utarne mein jyada maza ayega

(as you said about the increment I stop then and there and again on my kness at you foot)

Asin: (smiling looking at your condition) sirf kalua chahta hai ya aap bhi hehehe.......

Asin: hmmmm even I think he as a connection with me.........thik hai mai hi khol deti hun

Asin: abb ye golu molu kaun hai (asking as if I dint know, I wanted you to talk dirty)

(meanwhile rahul entered with the warm oil)

(with my two hands I start sliding your undie gently, your dick was under tremendous pressure)

(and there came the moment when the undie slid down your balls and kalua was set free, he just sprang out)

Asin: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k ka kalua ji..............aap itne bade (apne aap kaula ko dekh kar izzat aa gaya)

(ek kaala mota lund pure 90 degree mein khada tha)

(in excitement looking at kalua and remove your undie and throw it away, it goes and falls on rahuls face)

(rahul could spell your pre-cum)

Asin: Satish ji..............ye ye Kalua ji toh itne ba ba bade haiiiiiiiiiiiii, na na namaste kalua ji

(apne aap haath sparsh karne chale gaye but just touched the base of your dick)

[Image: ready-humko-cleavage.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
[+] 1 user Likes CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 01:54 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Q satish ji........saree set rahega tabhi toh utarne mein jyada maza ayega

(as you said about the increment I stop then and there and again on my kness at you foot)

Asin: (smiling looking at your condition) sirf kalua chahta hai ya aap bhi hehehe.......

Asin: hmmmm even I think he as a connection with me.........thik hai mai hi khol deti hun

Asin: abb ye golu molu kaun hai (asking as if I dint know, I wanted you to talk dirty)

(meanwhile rahul entered with the warm oil)

(with my two hands I start sliding your undie gently, your dick was under tremendous pressure)

(and there came the moment when the undie slid down your balls and kalua was set free, he just sprang out)

Asin: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k ka kalua ji..............aap itne bade (apne aap kaula ko dekh kar izzat aa gaya)

(ek kaala mota lund pure 90 degree mein khada tha)

(in excitement looking at kalua and remove your undie and throw it away, it goes and falls on rahuls face)

(rahul could spell your pre-cum)

Asin: Satish ji..............ye ye Kalua ji toh itne ba ba bade haiiiiiiiiiiiii, na na namaste kalua ji

(apne aap haath sparsh karne chale gaye but just touched the base of your dick)

[Image: ready-humko-cleavage.gif]

( i loved how u stopped adjusting as u heard about the increment plan)

( made a comment looking at ur cleavage) gehraiyo ki chamak mujhe acha lagta hai ( with a guilty look as i was a pervert for that small yet deep cleavage line u were exposing)

ab dekho jo kalua ko chahiye wo mujhe bhi chahiye hehe

golu molu ...hmm surprise hai wo

( as u were removing my undie elastic ka tensed awaaz room me goonj rha tha as my dick was 9 incher heavy meat and underwear was small )

dwoingggggggg gggggg gggg ( my dick just burst out as if its gasping for fresh air it swindled here and there and then came to middle with short intense vibrations on it which showed its hard as hell but to normal eyes it will feel as if its its natural position )

ab bade tumne hi kiye hai hmm nathkhattt ( i placed my palm back resting on bed and watching u )

( my balls were hanging down it was heavy and filled and warm)

ye hai golu molu ( as my dick was up my ballsac moving up and down was visible to ur eyes)

( i loved how u said AAP and i enjoyed it as my dick has earned its respect for itself and didnt had to depend on my position as a CEO of the company )

( i looked at rahul) use ache se dho dena uspe aasu lagi hai mere kalua ka 

( even when u did namaste it didnt moved it was rock hard) hmmmmmmmm ( as u hold the base with ur thin finger and ur nail polished nails uff it was so sexy to watch)

( a manly musk was spread n air which showed the dominance of me as a man )

mujhe lagta nhi hai wo khush hai tumse asin ( and my dick noded tanan tanan short vibratory nod)
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 02:26 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i loved how u stopped adjusting as u heard about the increment plan)

( made a comment looking at ur cleavage) gehraiyo ki chamak mujhe acha lagta hai ( with a guilty look as i was a pervert for that small yet deep cleavage line u were exposing)

ab dekho jo kalua ko chahiye wo mujhe bhi chahiye hehe

golu molu ...hmm surprise hai wo

( as u were removing my undie elastic ka tensed awaaz room me goonj rha tha as my dick was 9 incher heavy meat and underwear was small )

dwoingggggggg gggggg gggg ( my dick just burst out as if its gasping for fresh air it swindled here and there and then came to middle with short intense vibrations on it which showed its hard as hell but to normal eyes it will feel as if its its natural position )

ab bade tumne hi kiye hai hmm nathkhattt ( i placed my palm back resting on bed and watching u )

( my balls were hanging down it was heavy and filled and warm)

ye hai golu molu ( as my dick was up my ballsac moving up and down was visible to ur eyes)

( i loved how u said AAP and i enjoyed it as my dick has earned its respect for itself and didnt had to depend on my position as a CEO of the company )

( i looked at rahul) use ache se dho dena uspe aasu lagi hai mere kalua ka 

( even when u did namaste it didnt moved it was rock hard) hmmmmmmmm ( as u hold the base with ur thin finger and ur nail polished nails uff it was so sexy to watch)

( a manly musk was spread n air which showed the dominance of me as a man )

mujhe lagta nhi hai wo khush hai tumse asin ( and my dick noded tanan tanan short vibratory nod)

(looking at your pervert eyes trying to peek down my cleavage I take the middle finger and inset it and slide down showing the deepness)

Asin: abhi aap ne gehrayi naapi kahan hai........smiles

Asin: mene bade..........mene kahan kuch (that time you introduced golu molu) aaahhhhh toh ye hain wo (i place my palm under  your balls and try to weigh them)

Asin: ye toh bohot bhare hue lag rahe hai..............kab khaali kiya tha akhri baar?

(kalua was such thick and long as if it was a Amazon's Blue Origin that was waiting to take off)

Asin: rahul suna nahi satish ji jo kahan......jao apne haathon se dho kar laana

Asin: sach kahun toh mujhe kalua ko dekh kar bohot darr lag raha hai ( i was really scared to touch kalua)

Asin: Khush nahi hai...........q mene aisa kya kiya? q kalua kya hua? (kalua just in front of her eyes)

[Image: bollywood-actors-asin-began-and-salman-k...=2048x2048]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 03:39 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (looking at your pervert eyes trying to peek down my cleavage I take the middle finger and inset it and slide down showing the deepness)

Asin: abhi aap ne gehrayi naapi kahan hai........smiles

Asin: mene bade..........mene kahan kuch (that time you introduced golu molu) aaahhhhh toh ye hain wo (i place my palm under  your balls and try to weigh them)

Asin: ye toh bohot bhare hue lag rahe hai..............kab khaali kiya tha akhri baar?

(kalua was such thick and long as if it was a Amazon's Blue Origin that was waiting to take off)

Asin: rahul suna nahi satish ji jo kahan......jao apne haathon se dho kar laana

Asin: sach kahun toh mujhe kalua ko dekh kar bohot darr lag raha hai ( i was really scared to touch kalua)

Asin: Khush nahi hai...........q mene aisa kya kiya? q kalua kya hua? (kalua just in front of her eyes)

[Image: bollywood-actors-asin-began-and-salman-k...=2048x2048]

( as u put ur finger in ur cleavage my dick was litterally making swinging noise with short vibrations) zun zun zun

( as i felt ur palm under my balls ) ufffffffffffffffff ( it was slight relaxing to feel such soft palm under hard nuts)

last time i think 2 mahine hue business trip pe gye to....( letting u know ki business trip pe khali hoti hai tatte)

usse dar rhi ho actually wo bhot pyasa hai ( my dickhead pee slit was imitating some fish lips closing and opening as if it needs something)

usse jitna pyar kroge wo dungna pyaar return krega asin

aur wo thoda baal khol do na tumhara i mean jyada presentable ( maal) lagti ho usme ( it made u look sluttier actually)
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 03:54 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u put ur finger in ur cleavage my dick was litterally making swinging noise with short vibrations) zun zun zun

( as i felt ur palm under my balls ) ufffffffffffffffff ( it was slight relaxing to feel such soft palm under hard nuts)

last time i think 2 mahine hue business trip pe gye to....( letting u know ki business trip pe khali hoti hai tatte)

usse dar rhi ho actually wo bhot pyasa hai ( my dickhead pee slit was imitating some fish lips closing and opening as if it needs something)

usse jitna pyar kroge wo dungna pyaar return krega asin

aur wo thoda baal khol do na tumhara i mean jyada presentable ( maal) lagti ho usme ( it made u look sluttier actually)

Asin: satish ji.....mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai (I was not even daring to touch)

Asin: mujhe nahi laga tha kalua ji itne bade honge

Asin: Rahul ka toh matlab do inch bhi nahi hoga

Asin: pata nahi mai kalua ji ko sambhal paungi bhi ya nahi

Asin: mujhe abb samajh aa raha hai aap ne 2 din ki chutti lene q kaha aur apki secretary har trip k baad thik se q nahi chal paati thi

Asin: Satish ji mujhe samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karun

(I opened my hair following your instruction and playing with your ball not having the guts to touch kalua)

[Image: asin-at-the-special-screening-of-ready-a...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 04:04 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: satish ji.....mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai (I was not even daring to touch)

Asin: mujhe nahi laga tha kalua ji itne bade honge

Asin: Rahul ka toh matlab do inch bhi nahi hoga

Asin: pata nahi mai kalua ji ko sambhal paungi bhi ya nahi

Asin: mujhe abb samajh aa raha hai aap ne 2 din ki chutti lene q kaha aur apki secretary har trip k baad thik se q nahi chal paati thi

Asin: Satish ji mujhe samajh nahi aa raha mai kya karun

(I opened my hair following your instruction and playing with your ball not having the guts to touch kalua)

[Image: asin-at-the-special-screening-of-ready-a...=2048x2048]

asin i understand secretary ria ko aisehi mai increments nhi deta

i want u to think out of the boxx ( my pee slit opening and closing as if it needs something to drink)

dar ke aage jeet hai 

( i was enjoying ur palm under my balls)

aur tumhe to pata hai agar kalua ko khush rakh liya to mai khush

aur agar mai khush to ( i used to give ria too much increment every quarter and all other employees used to be jealous of her)

kalua should be respected ( it was not even moving it was like a rock statue )
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 04:10 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: asin i understand secretary ria ko aisehi mai increments nhi deta

i want u to think out of the boxx ( my pee slit opening and closing as if it needs something to drink)

dar ke aage jeet hai 

( i was enjoying ur palm under my balls)

aur tumhe to pata hai agar kalua ko khush rakh liya to mai khush

aur agar mai khush to ( i used to give ria too much increment every quarter and all other employees used to be jealous of her)

kalua should be respected ( it was not even moving it was like a rock statue )

Asin: (thinking for few seconds, phir dar dar ke holds Kalua with one palm it was not even fitting)

Asin: Kalua I hope mai apko khush kar paungi

(I stood up and totally bent in from of you at 90 degree........my boobs were hanging and lo0king at the peeslit opening and closing i donno from where it came I spit on your peeslit)

Asin: thupppp..........(the saliva was sliding down over the dickhead)

(I slighted started to stroke very gently)

[Image: asin-during-the-south-indian-internation...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 04:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: (thinking for few seconds, phir dar dar ke holds Kalua with one palm it was not even fitting)

Asin: Kalua I hope mai apko khush kar paungi

(I stood up and totally bent in from of you at 90 degree........my boobs were hanging and lo0king at the peeslit opening and closing i donno from where it came I spit on your peeslit)

Asin: thupppp..........(the saliva was sliding down over the dickhead)

(I slighted started to stroke very gently)

[Image: asin-during-the-south-indian-internation...=2048x2048]

( the way u hold it with one hand my balls went up and down as if they are jealous now as if they want the care kalua is getting)

( i loved how u seductively stood up like a sexy teacher and showing me ur cleavage and ur boob flesh my dick started vibrating tight)

ufff asinnn use tumhara adiction na ho jaye

( as u spit on it slowly and saliva fell on pee slit now foreskin was not moved back and some saliva went inside as well )

au au au au au ( a strange thing happened my pee slit open and closed and ur spit was vanished in a few second as if my dick drank ur spit and dick base got wider and my pee slit opened again as if it wants more)

mmmmmmmmmm ( i came forward and sniffed ur cleavage line) uhhhhhhhhhhhhh mehak
Like Reply
(15-02-2022, 04:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u hold it with one hand my balls went up and down as if they are jealous now as if they want the care kalua is getting)

( i loved how u seductively stood up like a sexy teacher and showing me ur cleavage and ur boob flesh my dick started vibrating tight)

ufff asinnn use tumhara adiction na ho jaye

( as u spit on it slowly and saliva fell on pee slit now foreskin was not moved back and some saliva went inside as well )

au au au au au ( a strange thing happened my pee slit open and closed and ur spit was vanished in a few second as if my dick drank ur spit and dick base got wider and my pee slit opened again as if it wants more)

mmmmmmmmmm ( i came forward and sniffed ur cleavage line) uhhhhhhhhhhhhh mehak

(I gently pulled your foreskin down and was surprised to see your dick swallowing my spit)

Asin: (Budha bohot dino ka bhuka lag raha hai

Asin: sir yee Kalua ji kya kar rahe hain?.........ye meri thunk................

(I slowly started stroking your dick)

(Noise of the bangles): clunk clumk clumk clucnk

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-18-14h01m47s154.png]
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 12:49 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I gently pulled your foreskin down and was surprised to see your dick swallowing my spit)

Asin: (Budha bohot dino ka bhuka lag raha hai

Asin: sir yee Kalua ji kya kar rahe hain?.........ye meri thunk................

(I slowly started stroking your dick)

(Noise of the bangles): clunk clumk clumk clucnk

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-18-14h01m47s154.png]

( usually if one spit on dickhead it should slide down and make the dick base wet but here it was a different visual that u have never saw)

( my pee slit was gulping ur spit and that too desperately as if it was waiting for some sweet spit for a long long time)

( as u were standing and bending down ur cleavage jiggled as u jerked me )

( i was licking my lips looking at ur cleavage line thats when u asked and enquired about kalua)

dekho asin tumhare aur kalua ke beech me mujhe kyu le aa rhe ho ( as if my dick is a different person than me)

ab tumhara thook mai bhi pi jata 

kalua ko bhi to pyaas lag sakta hai na 
ab 3 mahine se pyasa hai to waise harkate kr rha hoga( previous trip with secretary was 3 months ago)

tel garam hua kya puch lona asin ( peeping at ur cleavage every now and then sitting on bed edge getting jerked by u)

kab se gya hai rahul kitchen me aise kaise co operate kr rha hai ?
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 12:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( usually if one spit on dickhead it should slide down and make the dick base wet but here it was a different visual that u have never saw)

( my pee slit was gulping ur spit and that too desperately as if it was waiting for some sweet spit for a long long time)

( as u were standing and bending down ur cleavage jiggled as u jerked me )

( i was licking my lips looking at ur cleavage line thats when u asked and enquired about kalua)

dekho asin tumhare aur kalua ke beech me mujhe kyu le aa rhe ho ( as if my dick is a different person than me)

ab tumhara thook mai bhi pi jata 

kalua ko bhi to pyaas lag sakta hai na 
ab 3 mahine se pyasa hai to waise harkate kr rha hoga( previous trip with secretary was 3 months ago)

tel garam hua kya puch lona asin ( peeping at ur cleavage every now and then sitting on bed edge getting jerked by u)

kab se gya hai rahul kitchen me aise kaise co operate kr rha hai ?

Asin: acha toh ye mere aur kalua ji k beech hai!!!!!!!

toh pehale ye clear karna zaruri hai ki mere pati ko job kaun de raha hai

aap ya Kalua ji?

Asin: matlab uss hisaab se seva .................. (putting into a tricky situation but any which ways you were on the winning side)

( I noticed you staring at my jiggling boobs)

Asin: satish ji apko ped pe latke aam chusna bohot pasand hai, nahi???????

Asin: arey thoda sabar kariya...................arey rahul tel garam hua k nahi ..........thupp thupppp( pour my saliva on you peeslit)

(gently stroking)

Rahul: haan, abhi laaaya...................

[Image: Asin-giving-tea1.gif]
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 01:09 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: acha toh ye mere aur kalua ji k beech hai!!!!!!!

toh pehale ye clear karna zaruri hai ki mere pati ko job kaun de raha hai

aap ya Kalua ji?

Asin: matlab uss hisaab se seva .................. (putting into a tricky situation but any which ways you were on the winning side)

( I noticed you staring at my jiggling boobs)

Asin: satish ji apko ped pe latke aam chusna bohot pasand hai, nahi???????

Asin: arey thoda sabar kariya...................arey rahul tel garam hua k nahi ..........thupp thupppp( pour my saliva on you peeslit)

(gently stroking)

Rahul: haan, abhi laaaya...................

[Image: Asin-giving-tea1.gif]

( the one thing i hatred about u was the one thing that i liked about u it was that ki kabhi bhi ekdum aaram se kuch nhi degi bhot tankake tadpake tease and decline method se deti thi)

( it was as if u are blowing wind into a fire and spreading the fire but acting as if u are trying to blow away the fire )

( u were asking me to choose between me and kalua and making me choose who should get ur services as if it was a tit for tat )

job to mai hi ....( then thought sala agar mai ye bol du ki job mai hi dunga then ye loda sehlana band kr degi and agar maine kalua ka naam liya to mujhe dhyaan hi nhi degi )

wo dekho asin its bit complicated

job to mai hi dunga waise but but but suno...

kalua is my best friend so 

seva to dono ko milna chahiye na ( my dickhead just vibrated alone on itself as if saying " satish ko goli maar seva sirf mujhe de and my nuts golu molus went up and down as if hamara naam bhi liya kro ")

( i looked in ur eyes when u asked latke hue aam chusna pasand hai i smiled a bit with guilt as u are observing everything and making mnote of it)

dekho ab meetha aam latke hue dikhe to kis aadmi ke mu se pani na nikle 

ahhhhhhh ( as u jerked me abruptly after spitting on my dick )

( oil was necessary as ur spit was getting drunk by my peeslit and ur spit didnt offer any lubrication as peeslit was gulping down every last bit of it)

aam ka ras milega ? ( asked with a slow voice with guilt as i was the boss of a multicrore company and here i am asking to let me peep and suck on ur boobs)
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 01:20 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the one thing i hatred about u was the one thing that i liked about u it was that ki kabhi bhi ekdum aaram se kuch nhi degi bhot tankake tadpake tease and decline method se deti thi)

( it was as if u are blowing wind into a fire and spreading the fire but acting as if u are trying to blow away the fire )

( u were asking me to choose between me and kalua and making me choose who should get ur services as if it was a tit for tat )

job to mai hi ....( then thought sala agar mai ye bol du ki job mai hi dunga then ye loda sehlana band kr degi and agar maine kalua ka naam liya to mujhe dhyaan hi nhi degi )

wo dekho asin its bit complicated

job to mai hi dunga waise but but but suno...

kalua is my best friend so 

seva to dono ko milna chahiye na ( my dickhead just vibrated alone on itself as if saying " satish ko goli maar seva sirf mujhe de and my nuts golu molus went up and down as if hamara naam bhi liya kro ")

( i looked in ur eyes when u asked latke hue aam chusna pasand hai i smiled a bit with guilt as u are observing everything and making mnote of it)

dekho ab meetha aam latke hue dikhe to kis aadmi ke mu se pani na nikle 

ahhhhhhh ( as u jerked me abruptly after spitting on my dick )

( oil was necessary as ur spit was getting drunk by my peeslit and ur spit didnt offer any lubrication as peeslit was gulping down every last bit of it)

aam ka ras milega ? ( asked with a slow voice with guilt as i was the boss of a multicrore company and here i am asking to let me peep and suck on ur boobs)

(As you said job toh mai hi......in a fraction of second I stop stroking and stand straight)

(then flick my hair)

Asin: toh phir aap hi ka pyaas bujhana jyada zaruri hai

(I hold you face as your mouth was open I drop my saliva straight into your mouth)

Asin: Kalua is your best friend...toh? aise hi kisi aur ki seva q karun mai.........job toh aap mere pati ko de rahe hona

(trapping you in your own sentences)

Asin: waise churake khaaye hue aam aur bhi meethe lagte hai

[Image: Asin-showing-boobs-while-eating.gif]
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 08:29 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (As you said job toh mai hi......in a fraction of second I stop stroking and stand straight)

(then flick my hair)

Asin: toh phir aap hi ka pyaas bujhana jyada zaruri hai

(I hold you face as your mouth was open I drop my saliva straight into your mouth)

Asin: Kalua is your best friend...toh? aise hi kisi aur ki seva q karun mai.........job toh aap mere pati ko de rahe hona

(trapping you in your own sentences)

Asin: waise churake khaaye hue aam aur bhi meethe lagte hai

[Image: Asin-serving-food.gif]

( after u spat in my mouth)

gulp yumm yummm ahhh kitna tasty hai uhhhhh

( my dick goes zummmmmm zummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vibrating hard as it wants u more than ever now)

asin kr do na madad ( i new i was trapped an i wanted u to take care of both me and kalua and golu molu)

wo wo kalua bura maan jayega to mai kaise job de paunga 

aam ras to mai hi piunga wo bhi mali ( ur hubby) ke samne hi mmmmmmmmmmm ( came forward and sniffed ur cleavage line) uhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnnnn wo tere pati ko bol na tel laneee ahhhhhhhhhh 

( slowly wraps ur right ass with my lef palm sitting on bed while u are standing)
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 08:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( after u spat in my mouth)

gulp yumm yummm ahhh kitna tasty hai uhhhhh

( my dick goes zummmmmm zummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm vibrating hard as it wants u more than ever now)

asin kr do na madad ( i new i was trapped an i wanted u to take care of both me and kalua and golu molu)

wo wo kalua bura maan jayega to mai kaise job de paunga 

aam ras to mai hi piunga wo bhi mali ( ur hubby) ke samne hi mmmmmmmmmmm ( came forward and sniffed ur cleavage line) uhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnnnn wo tere pati ko bol na tel laneee ahhhhhhhhhh 

( slowly wraps ur right ass with my lef palm sitting on bed while u are standing)

Asin: madad!!!!!!!!!! aise kaise............................

(I felt pitty looking at your condition and so much of teasing so thought of giving you something)

Asin: hmmmmmmmmm ek shart par.................

(I come close and whisper into your ears)

Asin: agar kalua ji meri kok bharenge toh...................

(As my hubby was trying his best bet never could do anything)

(Aur jab ye taiyariyan santaan k liye hi rahi thi........agar chhodne k liye itne paise fenk raha hai budha toh kuch ki santaan k liye kya kuch nahi karega)

Asin: sir aam k hi nahi saara ras aap hi pi jayiye

Asin: aaaahhhhhh satish ji aap ye............(as you grabbed by ass) mujhe sharm aa rahi hai (but I pushed my ass towards your palm)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actor-akshay-kumar-pose...=2048x2048]
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 08:47 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: madad!!!!!!!!!! aise kaise............................

(I felt pitty looking at your condition and so much of teasing so thought of giving you something)

Asin: hmmmmmmmmm ek shart par.................

(I come close and whisper into your ears)

Asin: agar kalua ji meri kok bharenge toh...................

(As my hubby was trying his best bet never could do anything)

(Aur jab ye taiyariyan santaan k liye hi rahi thi........agar chhodne k liye itne paise fenk raha hai budha toh kuch ki santaan k liye kya kuch nahi karega)

Asin: sir aam k hi nahi saara ras aap hi pi jayiye

Asin: aaaahhhhhh satish ji aap ye............(as you grabbed by ass) mujhe sharm aa rahi hai (but I pushed my ass towards your palm)

[Image: 142155011-1024x1024.jpg]

( u were not just negotiating for a high paying job u were negotiating for the entire worth of yadav and sons and after i breed u i will anyway write away atleast 50 percent my property and money to u )

( as u said kalua kok bharenge to)

haaaaaaaaa sirf kalua tera kok bharega ? ( i added sirf as i wanted u all for myself)

tumhare pati ko ( massaging ur left asscheeck as u pushed it to my palm) hamare hone wale mahal ka naukar banayenge ( trying to place my mouth near ur lips but u didnt let me smooch u )

ahhhh kalua ko khush krna aasan nhi hai ( took my palm and sniffed it) m mmmmmmmm kya mehak hai ahhhhhhhhhh

( dick was going mad)

golu molu ka bhi dhyaan rakhna plssssssssss
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 08:55 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were not just negotiating for a high paying job u were negotiating for the entire worth of yadav and sons and after i breed u i will anyway write away atleast 50 percent my property and money to u )

( as u said kalua kok bharenge to)

haaaaaaaaa sirf kalua tera kok bharega ? ( i added sirf as i wanted u all for myself)

tumhare pati ko ( massaging ur left asscheeck as u pushed it to my palm) hamare hone wale mahal ka naukar banayenge ( trying to place my mouth near ur lips but u didnt let me smooch u )

ahhhh kalua ko khush krna aasan nhi hai ( took my palm and sniffed it) m mmmmmmmm kya mehak hai ahhhhhhhhhh

( dick was going mad)

golu molu ka bhi dhyaan rakhna plssssssssss

(She knew what was running in your mind)

Asin: sirf aur sirf Kalua ji hi .............(says it in a husky voice)

Asin: Haan usse rakh lenge..........naam k liye ...........kahin bhi kaam aa jayega

Asin: Khush ka pata nahi.....par itna zarur pata hai...........ki mere bina tadap zarur jaenge

zara dekhiye toh unki haalat (showing you the condition of your dick)

Asin: zara sochiye office mein bhi kitni madad ho jaegi......aap table k upar kaam karte rahoge aur mai table k neeche kalua ji ki pyaas bujhati rahungi

Asin: golu molu ka khyaal nahi rakha toh kalua ji ko beeh kahan se milega............

Rahul: Asin wo ye raha tel..................

Asin: haan haan rakh do wahan............aur satish k inners dho liye ya nahi........jaao kaam thik se karo

[Image: 99bBg4.png]
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:09 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (She knew what was running in your mind)

Asin: sirf aur sirf Kalua ji hi .............(says it in a husky voice)

Asin: Haan usse rakh lenge..........naam k liye ...........kahin bhi kaam aa jayega

Asin: Khush ka pata nahi.....pat itna zarur pata hai...........ki mere bina tadap zarur jaenge

zara dekhiye toh unki haalat (showing you the condition of your dick)

Asin: zara sochiye office mein bhi kitni madad ho jaegi......aap table k upar kaam karte rahoge aur mai table k neeche kalua ji ki pyaas bujhati rahungi

Asin: golu molu ka khyaal nahi rakha toh kalua ji ko beeh kahan se milega............

Rahul: Asin wo ye raha tel..................

Asin: haan haan rakh do wahan............aur satish k inners dho liye ya nahi........jaao kaam thik se karo

[Image: 99bBg4.png]

( u made it clear from ur statement that u are not a whore but a seductress and u are not megotiating with me but i was negotiating with u instead)

( loda shant aur khush krna ye hoga ya nhi hoga it depends but tere bina loda tadpega zarur)

( i looked down at my 9 incher which was immovabke in the base but dick head was vibrating with anger) zunnn zunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

asin office me stress buster ka kaam krogi ufff

( as u looked at ur hubby and was ordering him zhat se aake ) ummmmmm ( took that oppurtunity and kissed ur cleavage line )

asin gussa mat kro usse 

mujhe ghar nhi jana hai ab ek hafta yahi rahunga ( even when i was sitting my head was at ur neck level)

rahul chaddi ka to jo asin ne kaha kr dena lekin makhmal ke bedsheets aur kharid lena theek hai 

3 mahine se bhot stresed hu teri biwi mujhe help kr rhi hai theek hai kuch aur mat samajhna ( i felt like laughing at rahul )
Like Reply
(05-03-2022, 09:20 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u made it clear from ur statement that u are not a whore but a seductress and u are not megotiating with me but i was negotiating with u instead)

( loda shant aur khush krna ye hoga ya nhi hoga it depends but tere bina loda tadpega zarur)

( i looked down at my 9 incher which was immovabke in the base but dick head was vibrating with anger) zunnn zunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

asin office me stress buster ka kaam krogi ufff

( as u looked at ur hubby and was ordering him zhat se aake ) ummmmmm ( took that oppurtunity and kissed ur cleavage line )

asin gussa mat kro usse 

mujhe ghar nhi jana hai ab ek hafta yahi rahunga ( even when i was sitting my head was at ur neck level)

rahul chaddi ka to jo asin ne kaha kr dena lekin makhmal ke bedsheets aur kharid lena theek hai 

3 mahine se bhot stresed hu teri biwi mujhe help kr rhi hai theek hai kuch aur mat samajhna ( i felt like laughing at rahul )

(Stress buster a kaam karogi) (just close my eyes for a second and nod my head in agreement)

Asin: Rahul dekh rahe satish ji kitne ache hai.........gussa bhi karne nahi de rahe hai tumhein

Asin: aise boss milte kahan hai, batao................socho agar sir ka kehna manonge toh kitne fayde honge

(indirectly convncing my husband) 

Asin:huh! toh aam churane ki koshish mein lag gaye haan...........shaitaan (I caress your hair in love)

Asin: Satish ji ye galat baat hai...........ghar jaana zaruri hai..........duri bani rahegi tabhi toh pyaar badhega (tabhi toh Kalua tadpega)

(I looked at kalua moving like a pendulum awaiting for love)

[Image: boob-kiss.gif]
Like Reply