Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Eswar P's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(01-02-2022, 09:58 AM)Eswar P Wrote: Super bro

Thanks
Like Reply
Update will be continue again from tomorrow.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
I never write any story before. And see my desperation I'm trying my hand on the most famous story. Please forgive me friends if I've done any mistake. And this gangbang part is very difficult to wrote. I've deleted them several time and finally wrote this. Please give me feedback on this.
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Purva was overwhelmed by her new ornaments. Her naked body was chirping like birds. Her pussy was licking juices and clit was throbbing. They all came to the front room. Sazid said wait and he went outside. Purva couldn't herself and touched her clit standing on the doorstep. She turned to Bhaskar and said to him, see Bhaskar how it's throbbing.
Bhaskar looked below and saw Purva was stroking her clit standing by the door.
Bhaskar : I've never seen a natural enlarged clit like this before. And It's so beautiful. Seems a pink rose bud just started blossoming from your vagina. Come next day I'll make it more beautiful.
Purva : But I need you to cool it down next time.
Bhaskar : Me and Tito we both help you to make this hotter the next day. Ha ha ha.
They all laughed.
Purva was continuously twisting her clit when Sazid called from the outside.
Sazid : Purva,come fast. Road is empty.
Purva peaked out and saw the road was not empty but there were people and vehicles far away from them. So she turned to Bhaskar and gave them a flying kiss and rushed to the rickshaw.
Purva thought that the vegetable vendor only saw her face but the fact was that, while they were talking the plastic flew a little below and the man saw her naked legs up to her thighs, just for a few seconds. And her Right shoulder for a second. He was confused. He wondered why this rich madam is riding a rickshaw cladded in oil or something else ? Why is her hair cut Short and unevenly and what kind of clothes does she wear? He crossed them that time but after going to the next crossing he stopped and parked his bike beside the road and he secretly came closer to the rickshaw and stood behind a tree just 150 meters away from them. He saw the entire scene of Purva rushing into the Tattoo Parlor naked. His eyes popped out of the socket. He came closer to the rickshaw and waited there just opposite the parlour, behind a small closed shop on the footpath,for almost an hour. And then the time came when he saw the respected rich lady coming out from the Tattoo Parlour totally naked. Her boobos were bouncing and two bells were dangling from her nippples. A silver chain was shining on her waist in the shining sunlight. And to his ultimate wander a glittering love shaped padlock was hanging from a pair of chains attached to her pussy lips. He got an instant erection and shouted, abey teri ma ki yeh kya hai? ( oh my mother fucker what the hell is this?)
After sitting on the rickshaw seat Purva heard the shout and looked towards the opposite of the road. She was shocked. But to her surprise she wasn't scared. Instead she felt a twirl in her stomach and her vagina. She grabbed her clit and gave a naughty smile to the man and slided the curtain to cover herself.
Sazid got on the rickshaw and Dilu pushed the paddle.
Purva was thrilled. Her sexual hormones suppressed all other worries and fears from her brain. She became totally shameless and fearless.
The vegetable vendor waited there and stared at the rickshaw until the rickshaw disappeared at the bend of the road. Then he went to his bike and rode to his home.
Purva : Sazid, where are you going? Dilu why are you entering this street?
Dilu : I'm just following the order, Randi. Ask Sazid Bhai.
Sazid : We are going to the construction site.
Purva : What? Are you crazy?
Sazid : Are you scared?
Purva : No, But….
Sazid : I heard you came here last night. So, what's the problem?
Purva : That was a Dark night time. Everyone was sleeping then.
Sazid : And you went to your house. But now you don't have to go to your house. We will go to the site directly
Purva : Did you see the man shout while I was riding the rickshaw? He knows me.
Now what will happen?
Sazid : Does he know your name or address?
Purva : no. He is a vegetable vendor in the market. We are just familiar,as I used to go to the market. But what happens if he tells other vendors?
Sazid : In that case you have many options. First, you stop going to the market. Second, you Can let him or everyone bang you. Your choice. And If you are not interested or he started disturbing you then just call me.
Purva : God knows where this all stops or how I become normal again?
Sazid : Then do one thing, I'm dropping you to your house. You go into your room. Take a bath and wear decent clothes and live a normal life again.
Purva :On stop Sazid. Don't spoil my mood. I know very well what I want.
Sazid : Yes I know ha ha.
Purva : So, how many labourers are there today?
Sazid :hummmm approx 25-26 men there.
Purva : Wow, I'm getting excited. Love you Sazid, Uum Aaahhh. She gave him a deep kiss.
Sazid : You are in front of your house Purva.
Purva slided the cover a little and saw they were in front of her society gate. It was almost 1:45 in the afternoon. Very few women were gossiping there at the society compound. Ramu was not there at the gate. She quickly closed the cover and told Sazid, don't stay here please go.
They reached the backyard of her house.
Sazid : Now get down.
Purva : Whispered first you get down and see if the street is empty or not. And don't stop the rickshaw here in my backyard. Go in front of the construction building.
Sazid : No one is here on the road. Get down fast and let's go.
Purva looked around and after being satisfied that the street was empty she jumped down from the rickshaw and ran to the construction area. She crossed the fencing and entered the compound and crawled down behind a pile of stone chips. Sazid laughed and said Dilu, go now and come back in the evening and take this 500 rupees. He entered the compound and went to her. He pulled her up.
Purva : No,no. Anybody can see me from the building. She freed her hand from Sazid and sat down on the ground.
Sazid : Then do one thing. You lower your head and follow me crawling on your fours Bitch.
Purva started crawling behind Sazid.
They reached the front of the under construction building. A dozen of workers were working there. They first saw Sazid. They all greeted him and some asked him where the rich randi was.
Sazid : Look behind me.
They Saw her coming like a dog behind him and cheered in joy. Purva smiled and she came beside Sazid's leg and waited there on her four,just like a trained dog waiting for her master's instructions.
Sazid : Now stand up Randi and give them a hug.
Purva : No, From here my neighbours can see me also. I'm fine like this.
Sazid : Ok then come into this room. He went to an under construction room and Purva followed him like an obedient dog. Purva was overwhelmed in sexual excitement. She was sweating and her entire body was shivering and goosebumps coming all over her body. Her vagina was leaking juices continuously.
They entered the room. Raghu and few more men were there. They all cheered and welcomed them.
Sazid : now stand up
Purva stood and went to everyone and hugged them.her knees, palm and butt was dusty.The workers who were working outside also came in and Purva hugged everybody. And everyone fondled her by pressing her boobs or grabbing her butt or rubbing her pussy. Sazid stopped everyone and scattered them away.
Sazid : hay don't fondle her like this. Don't Behave like animals. Wait and let her take some rest. Always remember she is not a street side hooker. She is a sophisticated high society woman. But she came here to give you all pleasure. In the meantime Rashul came and called, Chacha, come to the second floor. Sazid took Purva with him to the second floor and before peoceed he declared to everyone that they can come to second floor at the lunch break and today if they want they can fuck her but after wearing condoms and they can fuck her like human being not like animals.
Raghu and two more workers went behind them.
This room was big like a hall room.6 more workers were there. They were making food on a kerosene stove . Sazid said how long it will take to finish the cooking?
The workers informed him that the cooking is almost done. Sazid ordered everyone to call for lunch. Everyone gathered in the hall. They placed corrugated carton boxes on the floor and sat on them in two rows. Sazid ordered Purva and Rashul to serve them food. Rasul and Purva started serving the food. Purva was bending and serving rice and chicken curry on their plates. She was bending and putting food on their plates. Sweat started dripping from her forehead to their plates. But no one is caring or looking at it. They were just observing The Naked beauty serving them food. She was glittering in sweat. Her nippples bells were dangling in front of their eyes. Some of them touched her clit or slided their fingers across her pussy some pinched her nippples. She was giggling and laughing. They were admiring her beauty and her shameless behavior. They were hullaring.But suddenly she screamed in pain. One worker pulled her padlock. Sazid and Raghu were observing them, standing on a side. He shouted what happened. Purva didn't say anything but Sazid realized and said behave yourself you all. Otherwise you will not have your desert. But the lunch continued and as well as the light fondling also continued. The lunch ended and the workers went to wash their dishes and hands. Rashul Raghu and Sazid sat to take their lunch. Purva served them and took her food and sat beside Sazid.
Raghu: So Sazid, first you had said only You can fuck her. But today, why do you agreed to serve this gori rich Randi to us?
Sazid : Because her holes are dying for cocks. And you know I love these holes so I've to keep these holes healthy and wealthy ha ha.
They all laughed.
Sazid pulled Purva closer to him and fed her some rice mixed with chicken gravy.
After lunch he told Purva to go downstairs and wash the dishes. She obeyed him and went downstairs. There were many workers gossiping about her. They were chewing gutkha or khaini or somebody smoking bidi at the entrance of the building. She asked them where she could wash the dishes. One of them showed her the spot where there was a big drum of water. But the problem was the drum was just beside the compound wall. She again bent as much as possible and she ran to the wall and sat beside the wall. She observed around and found no buildings or windows were visible at this position. So shy with relief and saw a packet of detergent powder and washed the dishes with it and returned to the building. She was playing around naked with almost 30 lower class workers just beside her society. The thought made her wet and she released a small orgasm in front of the workers. Few workers grabbed her and started groping her. Purva shouted leave me, let me go inside. Just then Raghu came and shouted, how many times did Sazid warn you? Leave her.they leave her and let her go in.
Raghu : come Purva. He let her on the first floor. The room was similar to the second floor. But this room was too dusty.
Purva saw a 6/6 feet big window gap without any door or cover. She went there and saw it was just behind her house. She can see her kitchen window from there and just opposite The kitchen window of Vimla auntie and beside that the balcony of Vimla auntie. Sazid called her, she turned and saw Rasul and Sazid on the door with two large boxes of condoms.
Sazid : So can we start?
Purva : what?
Sazid : what? We want to examine your holes randi. So can we start now?
Purva : only examine? I want all of your tools inside my holes. Please don't let me wait anymore. See how my clit is dancing. She is waiting for a long time.
Raghu spread some pitchbord cartoons on the floor and said come on randi lay on it. Purva giggled and said as you wish but I'm thirsty. Can I have some water first?
Sazid : why not? Lay here and wait. He whistled and shouted, everyone up here.Hope you all enjoyed the chicken and the rice.Now I'm presenting to you the most precious piece of desert in the world. It's precious. Soft and fair like Rasgulla, sweeter than GulabJamun and juicy, crunchy and complicated like jalebi. But remember This randi is dirty too. She loved to be banged, she loved to be dirty. So don't just swallow the desert. Enjoy it. Bite it, chew it. Suck all the juices off her and cover her with your zizz.Bang it thrust it and make her dirty.
And I want to call asfak mia first as he is the most senior among us. Mia please come.
All the dirty labourers gathered there. Asfak came in front of the crowd.
Asfak: sazid bhai I'm feeling nervous. I'm 68 years old,you know.
Sazid : don't worry mia. My whore is thirsty. So if you can't fuck her asfak mia then pee on her face and….
Asfak: what bhai?
Sazid : don't you understand that,pervert oldy?
Purva responded, oh dadaji sharmao mat aao na idhar. ( oh grandpa don't be shy, come closer). She pulled his dhoti and rubbed her palm over his tool through the dhoti. Asfak mia hesitated but Purva sat on her knees and lifted his dhoti. She giggled to look at his limb. It was pitch black and soft. Covered in sweat and smelling very pungent.white sweaty public hairs covered the Panis and the balls. Purva very gently held the balls and softly pressed them. Then she said grandpa if you can't fuck me then feed me your water at least(daddu agar chod nehi sakte to apna pani to pilao kam se kam). She took the limb and then started licking the pee hole with a dirty look on her eyes. Then she swallowed the entire dick and started slurping it. With another hand she was squeezing his balls. The old man was shivering. His legs were trembling and his abdomen was crunching. He was moaning like uuuuu uuuh uuuh. He suddenly started pissing inside her mouth. By the sudden released pee she pulled her mouth and the urine fell on her face. And she gulped the pee inside her mouth. It was too pungent and yellow. But she said wow it's so testy and again swallowed his dick. She tried to drink as much as possible but most of it overflowed and drenched her face, chest and belly. After finishing his pee, Asfak pushed her back and pulled his dick and said bloody dirty pig. He lowered his dhoti and stepped back. Purva fell on the carton bed and laughed.
Purva : Oh grandpa , you are so Testy. But I want more. She kneeled and started rubbing her pussy. Purva started speaking in a husky voice,Aap sab apna land chupake kyu rakha hai? Dijiye na mujhe, may achi tarah se chos dunga. Meri badan jal rahi hai. Apni pani se isse bujhado. Fir apni creams se meri tan ko dhak do naa( why are you all hiding your dicks? Give me your cocks, I'll suck them well. My whole body is burning, please cool me down with your waters. Then cover my body with your creams). A young man came to her and slapped her cheek. You dirty pig now stop talking and suck my dick. He unzipped his pants and thrust the entire dick inside her mouth. Purva gagged. She cough and tried to refuse the cock but the man grabbed her hair and said fucking randi take it, take it he again thrust his dick and pulled her head towards him. Now show me how big whore you are suck it hard.
Purva choked and struggled to breathe. Tears came to her eyes. But she realized she had to tolerate this. Somehow she managed her gagging reflexes and grabbed his bums and started sucking him hard. Woww wowww woooow she was sucking hard.
That's it bitch harder harder. Suck it.
Sazid : There are two more holes waiting for you guys. Come on, who will be the next. One middle edge man came forward. Sazid gave him a condom and said go ahead.
The man sat behind her and lifted her waist from the back. He stretched her ass crack. But he shouted Sazid bhai, she is dirty.
Sazid : abbe lawre may bola toh ye randi gandi hay. Abhi chodna hai to chod sale nehito bhag yaha se. ( oye bloody fucker I've told you that this whore is filthy. Now if you want to fuck that bitch then go ahead else get lost from here.
Man: lekin mujhe iski bhosda chusna tha. (But I want to lick her cunt).
Sazid: to chus na randika bachha( so lick it you son of bitch)
The man hesitated. He was hard. He decided to don't suck her. Instead, he opened his lungi and wrapped the condom on his hard and thick 7 inches dick and pushed it into her already juicy cunt.
Purva : uuhh uh wooo woo um. She was now taking two dicks in her mouth and pussy. Other workers were surrounded them and watching the live sex show. One man came to her and opened his dick and placed it on Purva's hand. She immediately started stroking it. Now many workers were turned on and they opened their dick and were stroking slowly. Few came closer to her and they were touching her naked ass or trying to press her boobs or slapping her while stroking their own dick. The first man pulled his dick out from her mouth and said now suck my balls. Purva looked around for a second and grabbed another dick in her other hand and lowered her face and started slurping his ball. Then she licks the entire lower dick from end to top. Then she licked his sweaty groins and again swallowed one ball in mouth. Umm umm umm she was moaning continuously. The other man thrusting her cunt from the back two dicks was stroking by her hands. Others were encouraging her by calling names. Wow randi suck him yes bitch give them a good hand job. We are on the line.Suddenly the second man discharged in her pussy. He trembled and then stayed there for a few seconds when another man pulled him forcefully and went behind her. Sazid threw him a condom. After wearing the condom he pointed his dick into her anus. Purva released the balls from her mouth and said please slowly. He didn't care and pushed his dick with a thrust. In the morning the doctor opened her back hole very well but then it had become normal again. She screamed in pain. Aaahhhhh oh my god. Her ass cheeks squeezed and her eyes popped out from her socket. But nobody showed any sympathy to her, instead everyone cheered. And then one man who was taking a hand job gave a sign of an orgasm. Even In that painful insertion situation Purva pulled that dick and opened her mouth. He sprayed his cum into her mouth and face. At the same tims two more dick who were jerking beside them ejected on her back. The first man pulled her hair. And she compelled to stand. The dick from her ass slided out. First man squeezed her both melons very hard and stroked the bells. Purva moaned. He then kneeled down and started playing with her pussy chains. The man in the back became angry and after giving some slangs he lifted Purva's left leg and again inserted from the back. The first man started sucking her erected clit. Now Purva was enjoying the dick inside her anal too and giving response. She was moving her waist back and front with the rhythm of sucking and thrusting. She said some unexpected words: ooohhh meri gaand ko far de randi chod. Or chaat kiu raha he re mother chod apni lawre ki ched me meri bhagge ko ghusa de. Dekh kaisi land ki tarha khara hai ye bhagga. (Ooohhh tear my anal you whore fucker. And why are you licking my clit mother fucker insert it into your pee hole. See how erected my clit like a penis.)
First man: godime utha sali ko(take the bitch on your lap) he ordered the man in back.
He lifted her from the back and the first man took a condom from Sazid and inserted into her pussy.
Rasul was filming the entire show with a handi cam.
The second man had thrown his condom at a corner. Suddenly he thought something and took the condom in his hand again and said your mouth us empty, dirty whore. Take it. He pushed the condom into her mouth. Cum oozed out from it and dripped to her chin. Purva was banging by two men on their lap. Her boobs were bouncing. She was moaning and her ornaments were chirping. She was wrapping the nake of the first man. She took the condom in one hand and squeezed out the cum from it with her teeth and swallowed. She chew the condom for a while and then threw it. Three four men wo was stroking. They came and sorayed their zizz on her side thigh and bums. The first man done and he pulled out. Then he carefully help the back side man and Purva to lay down. Now Purva was on his top. She sat on his dick and started ups and down with louder moan. She pulled the condom from the first man and hold it in her had. She suck and cleaned his dick and then started squeezing out the cum into her mouth. Two more men came. Purva put the stroberry flavoured condom into her mouth and started chewing it and started giving hand job to them.
The gangbang went for more than two long hours. Sucking licking. Dauble penitration, slapping spanking drinking pee or bathing in pee. All went long. Many of them only dumped their semen on her body or mouth or hairs. While she got exhausted and shouted for water, men pissed on her and some fucked her for only one time. But 8-9 workers like the first man banged her twice. Two man banged her trice. Once two dick penitrated into her cut at a time. Hullaring noice of her jeweleries her moaning the room was sounding like a discothèque. In between Purva discharged for several time. She was enjoying her banging in full swing but at the end she became semiconscious. But the fucking continued till.
It was 6 :50 in the evening. Purva was sleeping on the drenched cardboard bed, covered in cum piss and saliva and sweat. She was a total mess. Her face was unrecognized because of the thick layer of cum.Used condoms were left all over her belly, chest and face. Her hair was now became off white and gluiee.Sazid called her, Randi wake-up. We have not done yet. Purva wake up slowly but she couldn't opened her eyes.
Sazid robbed her eye lids with water and some how she opened her eyes.she saw Raghu and Sazid there. Rasul was absent.
Purva : give me some water. How long I'm sleeping?
Sazid : take this. You are sleeping for an hour. He gave her the water.
Purva : my throat and mouth is soaring and my pussy is etching.
Sazid : But me Rasul and Raghu didn't fuck you yet.
Purva : what you didn't fuck me. I don't know who fuck me and who don't. But don't worry. I'm ready to be fucked again. But let me eat something I'm Hungary. She took few condoms from her belly and chest and squeezed the gluee thicken cum into her mouth and chewed them for a while. The she swallowed them and said I'm ready now.
Raghu : then go and take a bath.then we will fuck you.
Purva : no. All the workers fucked me like this. I'm a dirty whore now. Accept me like this or you don't have to fuck me.
Raghu : Ok no problem you ass fucker randi. I'll take bath after fucking you. Wait.
Raghu disrobed his clothes and stood naked in front of her.
Purva : that's it my fucker. Fuck me, fuck your road side dirty prostitute like a dog.
Raghu : first you suck me.
Purva started sucking him. Her stomach and blooder was full. She was getting breathing difficulty while sucking the cock.and her jaws were soar too.So after few minutes of sucking she bend back and said now fuck me like a street dog.
Raghu laughed.
Purva : what happened?
Raghu : maybe be the last ma fucked your ass left his condom inside your anal. Now half of the condom hanging from your ass ha ha.
Purva : do you want to fuck my ass?
Raghu : waak thu. No you dirty. Spread your legs. He inserted his thick rod into her pussy and started banging her. Sazid also get naked and Purva started sucking him. Then they changed their Position and Raghu inserted into her mouth.
Purva : Sazid Darling do you want to fuck my ass?
Sazid : Tauba Tauba. Shut up Randi. He also banged her Cunt from the back. In the mean time Rasul returned. As Raghu and Sazid was tested clear so, Sazid and Raghu was fucking her without condom.
Looking at Rasul Sazid said don't worry Rasul, you can also fuck her without condom now wait and start filming us.
Sazid and Raghu fucked her in deferent Positions for half an hour and then they both dumped their load into her pussy.
Sazid : Rasul we are going to take bath and You enjoy the Randi now. I know You are wanting this for a long. Now give her a long fuck. They went down. Rasul got naked and lay beside her and kissed her. They both started kissing each other passionately. They both hugging and crushing each other. They made a deep passionate Fucking season for 20 minutes. Rasul was a young strong guy, with a 8 inches Long thick rod.he was pounding her cum filled Wide open cunt. Fach fach fach sounds was rotating in the room.Purva again recollected her energy by this passionate fuck. They both ejected at the same time into her bare pussy. They stayed like that for few minutes while Rasul pounding her very slowly. Then he got soft and pulled out his dick and stood up. Purva kneeled and sucked him clean. Rasul went out for bath.

Purva sat there for a while and cupped the cum sliding out from her widely open cunt hole with her palm and put them into her mouth. She looked around and took few used condoms and squeezed the cum into her mouth and started mixing them into her mouth. She stood up and went to the open big window. The room was dark so she stood at the window and started observing the street and the society. Then she looked oposite to Vimla auntie's apartment. A sharp light fall on her face coming from the dark inside of Vimla auntie's kitchen.
Purva smiled and waved her hand. Then she heard the footsteps and returned to the middle of the room.
[+] 6 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
If you thought that she was coated with only cum piss and spit then you are wrong. Her entire sticky body attracted the dust and those dusts covered several parts of her body. Some red stains of gutka were showing on her face and chest. Sazid and Rasul came inside.
Sazid : Purva sit, Raghu is coming soon with hot samosas and tea.
Purva : where is my phone and sandal?
Rasul : don't worry, your phone is in my pocket and your sandal is at the door. Do you want to take a bath?
Purva : I'll take a bath after returning to the slum. In the pond with soap and shampoo. She sat on the messy cardboard. But Sazid and Rasul I wonder why I don't know where your house is till now.
Sazid : ha ha.really I didn't show you? Ok, someday You will find my house. As you found Salim Garage as your own ha ha ha ha.
Purva : Oh no not again.
Rasul switched on a 200 watt bulb hanging from a bamboo stick which is laid on a wall.
Sazid and Rasul sat on a fresh board.
Raghu returned and they started eating their samosas and tea.
Raghu : Sazid, may I go to the dance show?
Sazid : arree obviously you will go there as my guest. Don't worry I'll send you the visiting card. But I'll be absent from work for a few days so you have to supervise the labourers and if the manager comes then you have to manage him too.
Raghu : don't worry friend, I'll manage everything.
Suddenly a sound like frarrr frarrr started coming. Everyone looked at Purva. She had started pissing while eating samosas sitting on that messy board.
Raghu: She is really Dirty.
Sazid : yah Mushtaq Bhai cultivated the dirtiness in her.
They all laughed.
After the snacks finished they all went out.
Purva was having problems wearing her heels. It was slipping out from her feets. She wrapped the phone in another new condom and inserted it into her slippery wide open vagina. But her Pussy was overflowed with three men cum. And the hole was wide open. So the phone was slipping down from her vagina. The cum was sliding down from her puasy to her inner thighs. Her anus was harting. Her pussy was sore. But the sexual hormones giving her pleasure from her pains. The condom was rubbing inside her anus.
She was facing problems walking. Her feets were slipping out from the heels. Her phone was sliding out from her pussy. And she was constantly pushing the phone back.
Rasul : You can give the phone to me, Purva. And can take out the heels.
Purva : No, no it's fine. This is fun Rasul.
Rasul : You are really kinky Purva.
Purva tried to hold Rasul's shoulder but Rasul stepped aside and said you are filthy and odorous like hell. Don't touch me. Let's enjoy the fun walk.
Purva : Naughty.
They went to the front of the building which was in the parallel lane of their society. Means the fish market lane.
Rasul and Raghu took their cycle and went out. Other workers went out long ago. As it was dark, Purva was standing there proudly.
They saw Dilu was coming but a bike was coming behind the rickshaw. Purva hid behind the compound wall. But the bike stopped in front of the gate. He asked for an address from Sazid. Sazid said he didn't know. He said it's a fair and very beautiful lady with short hair. People said she lives here at ***** society.
Purva peaked from the wall. It was the vegetable vendor. Purva hid again behind the wall. Her heart started pounding inside her chest.
Sazid said he doesn't know such a kind of lady and he doesn't live here. The man nodded his head and said ok. Let me find it on my own. He started the bike and went away.
Purva started thinking of the man. He must have sprayed the rumors to his fellow vendors and someone among them gave him the address. Now what will happen? Her legs got paralyzed. Sazid came inside and pushed her shoulder. Hey what's up?
Purva fumbled. He h he is the vegetable vendor.
Sazid : I know. Why are you so nervous? Don't worry. You've just taken more than 30 cocks and satisfied them all. I know You can handle him or his gang and don't worry. Always remember I'm with you. Just call me any time if You face any trouble.
See Dilu has arrived. Now let's go. Purva looked around and jumped on the rickshaw. This time she sat on the left side. Sazid also rode the rickshaw and pulled the cover. He said maintain a gap, I don't want to get dirty agai.
The Rickshaw seat was made of rexine material and slightly tilted to the front. So Purva was continuously sliding forward as her ass was creamy with lots of thickened cum. She was sliding back by holding the side cage of the hood. Suddenly a bike came in the back and started honking. Sazid peaked out and saw the vendor honking for pass. Dilu gave him pass and he crossed them and vanished at the bend. Sazid said the vendor is actually following you Purva from the morning.
Purva : Oh no! Now what should I do?
Sazid : don't do anything. Let him dance around you suspiciously like this and you just go with the flows.
They reached the main road. Purva realized this by the heavy traffic sound and frequently breaking by Dilu. She held the curtain closer to her.
Purva : what's the time Sazid?
Sazid : see it on your phone na.
Purva : ufff you are freaky. She smiled and pulled the phone out. It was 7:50 at the evening. Sazid, when Mushtaq ji will return?
Sazid : don't know. Maybe he returned already. Let me call him.
Sazid called Mushtaq. Mushtaq said he is not returning tonight too. He will spent the night at Rathore Sahab's Firm House. And he said Sazid to take care of Purva.
Purva : So, I don't have hurry to return home.
Sazid: no. Now what do you want to do.
Purva : I'm thinking to go to my sister's home. It's being long I didn't see my Son. Can we go there.
Sazid : You want to visit them like this?
Purva : No no. I'll just watch them from outside through window.
Sazid : ok so where they live?
Purva : at vikuram lane.
Sazid : oh near the bypass connector.
Purva : yes. But don't enter the lane. Just cross the lane and there is a abundant old house. Drop me there. And wait for me at the road or you may wait for me inside the house.
Sazid : ok.
They reached at the place.this area was very old. Old houses and narrow lanes. Sited at the edge of the bypass highway at the end of the city. Dilu said I can't wait here. Else the narrow lane will be jamed. So, Sazid looked around and they both jumped and entered the abundant house.
Her jewellery were sounding much. So she said can I leave my jewellery at you.
Sazid : I'm not going to touch this dirty things.
Purva compelled to go with the noises.
Sazid waited in the room and Purva exited the house crossing a broken window. Sazid stood at the window and started watching her.
Purva climbed a 4 foot high boundary wall and entered a garden. Some lights were coming from the windows and sound of TV show coming from the house. Purva tiptoed very slowly. She looked at the shuted door and Avoiding the lights she headed to the other end of the wall. She stopped and pipped through the window once and then crossed the window by crawling and then climbed the opposite wall. And entered her sister's house compound.
Sazid was watching her. When he saw The naked messy Purva struggling to climb the walls. He got aroused. The naked cum covered woman stretched her one leg and lifted it on the wall top then the view of her naked ass was dangling and swinging while she was hanging on the Wall by holding the top by her two hands and folded her knees and pushing her feets on the wall.
He got hard and he grabbed his dick through his lungi.
Purva entered the garden and crawled down and went at the back side of the house. She disappeared from Sazid's view. But Sazid kept his eyes on the gardens.
Purva reached at the bottom of the kitchen window. She slowly stood and pipped through the window. No one was there. She looked at the back to see if anyone was watching her from the first house. No one was there. She slowly headed towards the bedroom and pipped. Her brother in law was doing something on the laptop. His back was towards the window. Where is Apu? She thought. Then she hesitated for a while and gathering the courage she crawled to the front. The door was shut. But the window of the drawing room was just beside the narrow lane. But the area was not so bright. Dim lights coming from little far from street light post. She heard voices of her Son her sister and to her surprise she heard the voice of her parents. She slowly stood and first looked on lane. Both side of the lane was empty and the opposite side house door and windows were closed. The first house door was losed like before and no one was on the window.She turned and pipped through the window. But there was a curtain on the widow. She slowly inserted her fingers through the gap of the grill and slided the curtain. She saw her son was gossiping with her parents sitting on her sisters lap and her sister was feeding him health drink from a glass. Purva's eyes became blur with tears. Her heart started beating fast. She gulped some dry air in her throat. The emotions overflew. After 10 days she was seeing her Son. And she never expected to see her parents there. Looking at her family after so long she broke down in emotions. She forgot that she was standing naked beside a narow lane at the evening, covered in filthy dried cum, saliva and piss from hait to feet nails.
Purva was crying silently. She was wanting to call her son and hug him desperately. But the inability of doing so giving her pain in heart. Her vision was blurred. But suddenly she heard a tingling sound of a cycle bell. She hurriedly bent down. The cycle passed the house and Purva again stood up and slided the curtain. She blew a flying kiss to her son and whispered forgive me my son, let me come back I'll fulfill all my absence from you. I'll love you more and will take you with me to the USA in real. She thanked her sister in her mind for taking care of her son and said in mind, please forgive your daughter Papa and mamma. Your daughter has spoiled. But I can't control myself papa. I can't live without fucking those lower class dirty people mamma. Now I hate clothes. I've become a whore. I am a dirty girl now. Please forgive me. While she was lost in her emotional turmoil her phone started vibrating inside her vagina. She was so much lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized that the phone is buzzing. Suddenly she became concious and pulled the phone out. She couldn't see who was calling as her eyes were full of tears. She just received the phone.
Sazid : Hello Purva get out of there as fast as possible. Look at your back.
Purva nervously looked back and saw a man was coming towards her sisters house boundary from the first house talking to someone in phone.She sat below the window. She was thinking how to get away from there when the door light switched on and door opened and her brother in law came out from the door talking to someone in phone.
Brother in law: are you sure. It's dark outside.
The man bat the garden Shouted I'm 100% sure.
Just then Her brother in law looked down and saw Purva is sitting below the window.
He got stunned but he couldn't recognized her as her entire face hire and body was covered in dried cum. And her hair was short and uneven. And there was dark under the window. So, her brother in law shouted, what the hell? who are you?
Purva couldn't think what to do?where to go? Or what to say? She just stood and tried to run towards the gate. Her brother in law grabbed her from behind but she slipped out from his grip as she was coated in those filths. He again held her hairs but Purva pushed him back very hard and ran towards the gate. Her brother in law fall on the ground. She opened the gate and ran. But she fall down. Her left heel broke. Purva screamed in pain. Her left knee injured and ankle twisted a little. Her phone fly down on the lane little ahead.
Purva some how get rid of the heels and threw them towards the gate, and crawled to her phone. She fetch the phone and started running again. The adrenaline was subsidising her pains. Her brother in law stood again and jarked his hand with disgust.He then headed to the gate and started running behind Purva. The first house man also got out of his garden and started chasing Purva. He was shouting, catch catch, thief catch her.
Purva came out from the narrow lane to vukharam lane. She saw two young man coming from the left so she turned to the right and started running towards the bypass. The two men also started running to catch her. Hearing the shouting few more people opened their windows or doors. One man was coming on a cycle from the front. First he wonder what is going on. After realizing the matter he tried to block her way by crossing the cycle. But Purva somehow escaped the zone. Sazid thought for a second what to do. He came out from the old abundant house and started running behind them. He was a stranger to this area and his attire was showing that he was a very lower class man. People may suspect him as her partner of crime. Sazid was also so scared that he couldn't decided what to do. He was just running behind them.
Few more people joined them. Even a fat woman also got out of her house and started walking very fast towards the direction to see what's going on.
Purva was sprinting without looking anywhere. She was breathing heavily. But she was not stopping. She saw the bypass infront of her. Huge trucks were passing the road. She was now out of breathe. She can't run any more. She stopped and looked back. The crowd was coming towards her. Purva gathered all of her strength and started running again. But this time she was unable to run so fast. She was breathing with opened mouth. The crowd was getting closer. Any time they could catch her. Suddenly she heard a honking of bike from the back. The bike crossed her and stopped in front of her.
The vegetable vendor said Madam come ride fast. Hurry up, they will catch you within moments. Without thinking much Purva jumped on his bike and he throttle the bike and rode away from there through the highway.Purva saw Dilu was standing beside the Highway. The crowd followed them for few seconds and then all stopped.
Everyone, who were chasing her were out of breath. After few times their breathing became normal. The man from the first building asked her brother in law, who was she?
Brother in law: how do I know? I couldn't recognized the face. This naked woman was smearing some slippery glue type material on her body. Even on her hairs and she was smelling like hell. Her entire face was covered with that filthy glue. Waakk thu. I've to wash my hands.
The man said what do you think? Is she a thief?
Brother in law: I think so, and she had partner too.
Another man said yes. She must be a thief. What kind of new thief god knows. The fat lady came to there and said what days come? Now woman are coming to stole household things nude ha? Smearing slippery glue so that nobody can catch her.
One man said, is anybody note the number of the bike?
Everyone nodded no.
Sazid slowly stepped back towards the bypass and started walking towards the rickshaw. He rode the rickshaw and said Dilu let's go.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Wonderful update
[+] 1 user Likes Straight in's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 11:29 AM)Straight in Wrote: Wonderful update

Thank you Sir
Like Reply
Do you want one more nasty group sex with the vegetable vendor and his friend? Or let him just drop Purva at the slum?
Waiting for your Wishes friends.
After that I'll start to write. I'm waiting for answers
Like Reply
Let vegetable vendor hand over Purva to Sazid and let him not know her location even slum location
[+] 2 users Like Straight in's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 11:34 AM)Tunkai Wrote: Do you want one more nasty group sex with the vegetable vendor and his friend? Or let him just drop Purva at the slum?
Waiting for your Wishes friends.
After that I'll start to write. I'm waiting for answers

No sex session, but let him and the rest of his vegetable vendor buddies know that she is Purva memsabh. So that they can take advantage of her nudity when she comes back to the society. OR if they don’t find out, you could later add plots of everyone finding out one by one when she gets back. Like the vegetable vendors, plumbers, milk delivery man, gas delivery man, etc etc. Because she’s going to stay naked at home anyway, those would be really nice episodes.
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 06:37 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: No sex session, but let him and the rest of his vegetable vendor buddies know that she is Purva memsabh. So that they can take advantage of her nudity when she comes back to the society. OR if they don’t find out, you could later add plots of everyone finding out one by one when she gets back. Like the vegetable vendors, plumbers, milk delivery man, gas delivery man, etc etc. Because she’s going to stay naked at home anyway, those would be really nice episodes.

Thank you sir for your suggestion.  Without all of your help I can't finish the already messed up story.
Thanks.
Like Reply
The next part will be non sexual. But I've to write this for the continuation. Writing is completed but I'm thinking to add another part with this. So I'll uploaded tomorrow
[+] 1 user Likes Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Great update
[+] 1 user Likes Djinn's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 04:07 AM)Djinn Wrote: Great update

Thank You  Namaskar Sir
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:02 PM)Tunkai Wrote: Thank you sir for your suggestion.  Without all of your help I can't finish the already messed up story.
Thanks.

It’s wonderful to see you so open to suggestions and feedback from your readers. You can count on us anytime you need any help for the plot. Thank you for your work, we all really appreciate it.

It’s true this story is messed due to the lot of intricate things within it to take care of, but the set up is soo good that a little nudge in the right direction is all it needs to be prefect. You’re doing a wonderful job.
[+] 1 user Likes Elisevivian's post
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 07:12 PM)Elisevivian Wrote: It’s wonderful to see you so open to suggestions and feedback from your readers. You can count on us anytime you need any help for the plot. Thank you for your work, we all really appreciate it.

It’s true this story is messed due to the lot of intricate things within it to take care of, but the set up is soo good that a little nudge in the right direction is all it needs to be prefect. You’re doing a wonderful job.

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar  Namaskar  Thank you again sir.
Like Reply
You kmow what The author Poorvika. I hate her because see messed this story this level. But at the end of the day I love her most. She changed te direction of the story. And I always sagged on her updates. Love you writer Poorvika.
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-44360.html
Support me
[+] 1 user Likes Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply
They were rushing through the highway. The truckers, private cars and bikes were looking with disbelief on them. The speed of the bike was above 80 kmph. But suddenly the man slowed down the bike and turned the bike to the left and entered on a muddy bumpy path through the woods.The Bike was bouncing. Purva sat on the bike placing her both legs at one side, as many Indian women used to sit on a bike.After riding a few more minutes they reached a remote lonely place.The man stopped the bike beside a 5 meters wide small canal. The place was surrounded by long trees. Purva could hear the sounds of passing vehicles on the highway. That means she was not far from the highway.
Vendor : Madam get down you are now safe. Purva was still crying silently.
Vendor: what happened madam? Why are you crying. Please stop crying.
Purva :Thank you Bhaiya. But my brother in law caught me like this.now how shall I return to my family?
Vendor: Madam, I'm Jitu. But don't call me Bhaiya. And don't worry madam. Your brother in law could not recognize you at all.
Purva : how do you know?
Jitu: Madam, I've been following you since the morning, since when we first met on the road. And I was there too when the crowd was chasing you. I thought I should have saved you so I helped you.
Purva : Ok Jitu thank you so much for rescuing me.
Jitu: It's ok. But may I ask why are you roaming naked in the public and Why are you covered in filth? I think this is dried cum on your body.
Purva : yes You guessed right. But my story is long and complicated.
Jitu : Did Sazid force you to do such things? If so you can go to the security officer. But I doubt the security officer will not take any action against Sazid.
Purva : Do you know Sazid? Is he your friend?
Jitu: I know Amitabh Bachhan but he is not my friend. Sazid was a notorious Mastan in the past. He used to be a womanizer and he ruined many women's lives in the past and sold them in brothels. He has connections with famous politicians. So security officer don't mess with him. But If you want help then You can inform the security officer by the way. I've heard that nowadays he leaves all of his antisocial activities and lives a normal life.
Purva : No need for this. Whatever I'm doing, I'm doing on my own choice. And he is also protecting me. But I'm worried that my family man saw me like that. She started crying again.
Jitu: wait madam. Can I take a picture of you? I just want to show you your face and then I'll delete it.
Purva : why?
Half moon was in the sky and the lights were reflecting on the canal water. The Atmosphere was very poetic. He said don't cry madam and he opened his phone and clicked a pic with flash and showed her the picture. Purva was shocked. She couldn't recognize her own face. The cum was dried all over her face and hair. But she thought it may be transparent or white. But her face was all dark gray. The thick layer of sticky cum attracted huge dust particles. Most of it was cement, ceramic, sand and marvel stone dust. Some spots on her face were grayee red. It seems someone plastered her face with some charcoal facial mask. With this uneven short hair and cum covered masky face no one can recognize her. She was relieved.
Jitu: Madam, look how romantic this atmosphere is. So please don't be upset anymore.
Purva smiled and wiped her tears. She said You can keep this picture in your phone.
Jitu: thank you but I've a wife and children in the house so I can't take risks. So he deleted the photo.
Purva : Did you tell anybody else about me?
Jitu: Madam, believe me no. But I was and I'm curious to know about you. Why are you roaming naked like this? You are saying that you are doing it willingly. And you are not only roaming naked the amount of dried cum showing that you have been fucked by a lot of dick.
Purva : yes more than 30 dicks?
Jitu: What? Are you joking? If you're doing this for fun then it's ok. But this can be dangerous for your health.
Purva : they used condoms. See. She turned back.
Jitu saw a dusty used condom dangling from her ass hole.
Jitu: holyshit.
Purva : look Jitu I'll tell you everything and if you want to fuck me then you can go ahead.
Jitu : Maybe someday but today you are too filthy. But madam you supposed to be a good decent housewife. So what happened to you. Why this drastic change? Even a prostitute can't be so shameless and daring like you. And how will you get samina to come here naked and climbing the walls after fucked by so many people?
Purva : I don't know how and why. But nowadays I hate clothes and love dirty lower class dicks. I can't live without cocks. I need cocks in my holes. That's the truth.
Jitu: Madam, can I know your name?
Purva : you can call me whore. Or whatever you want.
Jitu : no no please tell me your name.
Purva : Call me Randi.
Jitu: as you wish Randi. Now let's go. I'll drop you at your home. And then I've to clean my bike seat and my dress.
Purva : You don't have to drop me. Let me call Sazid. He will pick me up from here.
She tried to call Sazid but there was no network in her phone.
Purva : What happened with this phone?
Jitu: maybe it got damaged when it fell on the ground.
Purva : Oh god you observed everything.
Jitu: he he. Let me check the phone. But please remove the condom first. But why is this condom here?
Purva : As I'm roaming Naked so I've to put the condom in my Pussy.
Jitu: You are insane. Now open the phone by yourself and reinsert the sim and restart the phone.
The Phone Powered on and The signals came. Purva called Sazid.
Sazid : Purva where are you? I've been trying to call you since then. Are you ok?
Purva : yes I'm fine. The vegetable vendor rescued me and took me to a safe place.
Sazid : where are you right now?
Purva : I don't Know. Asks the Vendor.
She gave the phone to the vendor and he said they are somewhere in the woods. And Sazid said he is very near and coming within 5 minutes.
Purva sat on the ground beside the canal.
Jitu said, Randi , you can take a bath in the canal. The water is coming from the river. The water is clean.
Purva : But I need soap and shampoo to clean this mess.
She inserted her phone to her pussy and sat there silently.
Sazid came within a few minutes and met them. Purva stood up and rushed to him and hugged him tightly. She started crying again. Sazid didn't try to stop her to Hugging. He put his hands on her back and said don't worry Purva.Nobody could recognize you and man thank you. And don't worry they can't notice your bike number. They are confused.
Jitu smiled. He was relieved to know that no one noticed the bike number and he was very glad Sazid just said that her name is Purva. But then Sazid asked, how do you know that Purva lived near that construction site?
Jitu was surprised. He fumbled, I,I saw madam previously going towards the road.
Sazid : don't lie to me. Purva told me that you don't know her name and her address. And if you saw her previously then you should take the correct street. So?
Purva was listening to their conversation by resting her head on Sazid's chest.
Jitu: Actually when I saw her first,in the morning going naked on a rickshaw I was very excited. So when you left from there, I went back to take my bike which I left a little far. When I returned with the bike I lost your Rickshaw. So I went to the Market and asked my friends about madam. I didn't know her name, so I gave them her description and one of them told me that Madam may live near the newly constructed building. So I went there in the evening and since then I've been following you.
Sazid : What did you tell your friend? Don't lie.
Jitu: Sa Sa Sazid bhai They were suspicious why I was asking about her so eagerly. So I told them that I saw her with you on a Rickshaw.
Sazid : Just this?
Jitu: yes Bhai.
Sazid : shouted, tell me the truth.
Jitu: Bhai I told them that madam was roaming with you naked. They didn't believe me. I told them to show me her house or helped me to find the rickshaw. But they told me that I'm bluffing to them or I was high on marijuana. They laughed at me. And they said if I was telling the truth even I should stay away from this matter because they know about your past very well.
Sazid : Now it seems you are telling the truth. And as you saved her today so I'm forgiving you. Remember You made a big mistake and for that madam can fall into problems in future. So, You have to manage your friends in future so that madam can live there without getting into any serious problems.
Jitu: Ji Bhai. Don't worry I'll manage them.
Sazid : Now get lost from here.
Jitu didn't move from there.
Sazid : What happened? He gave him a 500 rupees note and said Go now.
Jitu: Bhai please don't get angry with me but the truth is I'm So much excited. I can't sleep tonight. I, I don't need money but….
Sazid : So what do you want? Fuck her?
Jitu: No Bhai. But from the morning I just saw the glimpse of her naked body from far away and now watching her covered in filths. She is naked even covered in dirty cloth made of filthy semens . I just want to see her clean naked body. Please try to understand my desperation.
Purva was listening to them. After hearing from Sazid that no one recognized her at her sister's house she slowly overcame her troma and was silently listening to their talk. The sluttyness again started waking up. She lifted her face and said look at me. I need soap and scrubber to clean myself.
Sazid : don't worry Randi, the stream is coming from gangs. The water and the alluvion soil is very healthy. Now take a bath and this man will rub your body. After taking a bath if you need further cleaning then you can bath again after reaching home.
Purva : Ok as you both wish.
Purva slowly walked down into the stream. She swimmed to the opposite side. The water was fresh and clear. Deep upto her lips. She slowly got up at the opposite edge. She stood there and giggled. The water is very cool, you should also take a bath in the stream, Sazid.And see your shirt is also dirty. So come.
Sazid : I've got three wives to clean my shirt. Don't worry. You enjoy swimming.
Purva laughed and dived into the water. On a half moon summer night Purva was swimming in a canal Naked, while two men were watching her. Purva was again laughing, giggling and splashing water.
Sazid : You saved her that's why I'm giving you the opportunity to touch her and rub her but as you did a big mistake so it's your punishment to clean Purva top to bottom. Now go and start your job.
Jitu opened his shirt and pants and he dove into the stream in his boxer.
He said madam come here. But Purva giggled and again rode up on the opposite edge. And dove into the water. He tried to catch her but Purva dipped under the stream and floated out behind him. Jitu got angry and shouted Randi come to me fast. We all are getting late.
Sazid : Hey, what are you calling her name?
Purva giggled and said to Sazid don't shout. I told him to call me Randi.
Sazid : OK ok. Now let him rub your body with mud. You will be clean soon. I'm going to bring the Gamchha (towel) from Dilu, he is waiting nearby. And listen man wash her ass crack well. She has been unwashed since the morning.
Jitu: oh fuck.
Jitu was applying mud on her body and rubbing and crushing her body. The thick gluee cum was again getting slippery and slowly disappearing into the water. They were standing in knee length water then.
Jitu: You are crazy Randi. I have never seen such a mad woman in my life. This is unbelievable. Oh don't move, let me clean your boobs.
Purva laughed.
Jitu: don't laugh… now stretch your legs and let me clean your vagina. He gently and thoroughly rubbed her body with fresh alluvion. He Pressed her boobs. Scratches her ornaments and inserted his fingers inside her cunt. Scooped out the thick cum. Twisted her clit. Purva started moaning loudly. Aahh ooh oh uuii. Yee rub me gently. All of my parts are very sensitive and soaring now.
Jitu: please don't moan so loud.
Purva grabbed his mound and said who is listening to us here?
Jitu : don't tempted me. I don't want to make Sazid angry on me.
Jitu hesitated to clean her ass for a while and then he took some mud and rubbed her ass crack and made it clean.
Sazid came with the Gamchha.
Sazid : How long it will take..
Jitu : Bhai, her body is clean. I've cleaned her pussy and asscrack too. But her hair is messy. I've tried but I just have Picked up just a bunch of hairs. Her hair is sticky. She needs lots of shampoo to wash her hair. Even her under arm hairs are also clean now. I've washed her jewellery too.
Sazid : OK now get out of the water. Purva you too get up.
Purva : no no let me swim a little more.
She continued swimming. Sometimes she was getting up and diving into the water. Jitu dressed up and Sazid forcefully gave him 500 rupees. He saluted him and started his bike and got away from there.
Sazid lit a bidi and called Purva.
Purva : You finish smoking and I'll be there just then. She played in the water like a child for a little more. And then got out of the water.
Purva : Give me the Gamchha. Oh it's a red letter day for me. So many emotions and fun. I'll remember this day for my entire life. By the touch of the vegetable vendor Purva again got Horny and her clit again became hard. She wiped all the water from her body and rubbed her clit with the very old Gamchha of Dilu. And said let's go.

Sazid wiped the seat with the Gamchha and threw it on the road and said I'll bring you a new Gamchha Dilu, don't worry.
And then they rode the rickshaw and headed towards the Slum.
Purva : So I'll have to sleep alone tonight. And where will I take dinner?
Sazid : Don't worry Meri Jaan(my Darling ) you don't have to sleep. Alone. We are going to the brothel.

Atul, Brother in law of Purva was in great confusion. He was assuming that the naked woman he was chasing was Purva. But the short hair and the dirty face was making it difficult to recognize her. Atul started doubting Purva. He thought Tarun had called them from the US several times at home but Purva didn't call a single time. What's going on? She is a mother and what kind of mother is she? Or maybe she is a good mother and she had come to visit her son? But like this? No no he might be wrong, he thought to himself. But the suspicion was not getting away from his mind. A woman almost looking like Purva was peeping through their window why? If she is a thief then why is she naked and why is she clad with cum? And why did she choose only his house? His neighbor said he watched her peeping through many windows and then she stopped at the window. The window from where she can see Apu. This can't be a coincidence. There is something suspicious, highly suspicious.
But he can't say this to his family. He has no proof. So he returned to his house. Purva's sister Shipra asked him about the incident. He replied that a female thief was trying to enter the house. Rajat ji, their neighbour saw her from their window and called him. But unfortunately they couldn't catch her.

Dilu dropped them at the entrance of the Whore lane. It was 9 at the night. The lane was looking totally different from the morning. Chains of multiple colored small flickering LED lights were hanging on the top through the entire lane. Sounds of music and hindi songs coming from several rooms. The whores were waiting for their customers at their doorsteps wearing provocative clothes and make up.Swetha was standing on the roadside in front of her room with heavy makeup on face. She was wearing a black semi transparent saree, very low on the hips. And a deep cut transparent choli. Her fair melons an chocolate areolas were visible through the blouse and the pallu. Her legs were visible through the saree. It was obvious that she had nothing underneath the saree. She welcomed them and turned to entered the room. Her entire fair round ass was visible. Even naked Purva also got arroused by this seductive woman. Her clit started dancing again after a long hours.
They entered the room. Swetha offered peg of whisky to Sazid and Purva denied to drink. Swetha smiled and she own took the glass and sip alcohol from it. She smiled and said wait. She called a man, birju. Birju came and she ordered him to bring a lime shoda from zeeshan's restaurant. Soda came within minutes.
Swetha : Purva now sit on my bed beside me. Swetha lifted her chin and said my Darling, if you want to be a prostitute then you have to drink alcohol dear.
Purva : why is it necessary?
Sazid was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room and sipping his drink. He said, Sazida, train her like you and now I've to go. Purva will stay with you here at night. So take care of her and I'm telling Zeeshan to send your dinner soon.he gulped the whiskey and stood to leave.
Swetha : ok Sazid. Bye and goodnight.
Sazid : Goodnight my Chutni Randis. Enjoy the night. He kept Purva's phone on the table and left.
Purva : hugged her after Sazid left and said You are a very beautiful Swetha.
Swetha : You too Purva. They kissed each other. They both smiled and looked in each other's eyes and kissed again and . Just then they heard a knock on the door.
Swetha : whose that?
Virju : I'm Virju. Zeeshan told me to ask you what do you eat at dinner Sazida? And what the other Randi will eat.he asked from outside the curtain.
Swetha : what do you want to eat Purva?
Purva : I don't know what they sell here. So order per your wish.
Swetha : ok send 6 rumali roti and varta and a bottle of Smirnoff Apple flavor.
Virju: ok Sazida. He left.
Purva : Are you an alcoholic?
Swetha : absolutely not. But you know many people comes here who wants to drink and they loved to watch their hired prostitute also drinking with them. As many women in the world are unhappy to their partners or husbands. Also many men are not satisfied with their wives. They want their wife as a slut but some times their wives failed to fulfill their aspirations.They are extremely high in sex. Some are unhappy or frustrated in their life. They came to release their frustration here. They love to see us drink. They want to feed them drink by us and this is an unwritten rule. So All the prostitute have alcohols in their rooms.
Purva : I saw you have many bottles of whiskey and Rum so why Vodka then?
Swetha : A special customer is coming from the city after a long time. He loves to drink vodka from my mouth. So.
Purva : from your mouth?
Swetha : yes. Don't ask anything you will see with your own eyes. Now come with me in my bedroom.
They went to another room. This room is very well decorated. It looks like a deluxe room of a posh hotel. Accommodate with AC. The room had no connection with the outer environment. There was a 29 inches LED TV, music system and wall hanging speakers in the room and attached bathroom. Purva was wandering by the contrast of this room with the entire slum and the whore lane.
Swetha : What is Purva Wonder to see in my room?
Purva : I'm absolutely stunned.
Swetha : To night I'll fuck my special customer on this bed and you will watch us.
Purva : you will fuck him or he will fuck you? And In front of me?
Swetha laughed, come with me.
She opened a wooden almirah and slided the clothes and pushed the backside wall. The back parted in two and slided in both sides. Then she entered through the gap and clicked a switch. Purva followed her with wonder. They entered a hidden tiny room.
Swetha : Wonder again? Now sit on that chair. Purva sat on a chair in front of a table. There was a monitor and keyboard- mouse on the table. She moved the table and Live feeding of the outer room and the vip room appeared on the screen.
Swetha : you will sit here and you can see me fucking and can here me by this head phone. And one more thing. If security officer came to raid then there is a hidden hole under this table connected with a narrow passage going to the Salim's Garage.
Purva : Oh my god. It's unbelievable. It seems I'm watching a movie.
Swetha : no dear every brothel have it's secret rooms and hidden passages to escape in time of security officer raid. This brothel have three houses like this. This house contain four apartment with two rooms and two apartment have secret chamber. Even once I had caught by the security officer and had to spent a night in lockup wearing only a petticoat.
Purva : wow. I don't know what to say.
Swetha now comes outside. Dinner is coming. My customer will come at 10 now it's 9:15. So let's eat dinner.
They ate while gossiping and knowing about each other. Swetha said every women in the lane hate her. Because they are jealous on her beauty and Mushtaq gave her the best accommodation in the lane.
They finished their dinner and went inside the vip room. They were chatting and cuddling each others. While Purva heard a very familiar voice.
Sazida acho naki? (Sazida are you in?)
Swetha : Banerjee babu aschi daran(banerjee babu I'm coming wait )
Purva was scared.
Swetha Pushed Purva inside the almirah and said go inside and remember don't musterbate or orgasm.
Purva went inside the hidden room and she wore the headphone and started watching the view from the hidden cam recording on the monitor.
Swetha applied some deo on her body and sprayed air freshener and went outside.
Asun asun banerjee babu. Onedin pore, bhalo achen to? ( welcome welcome banerjee babu. You come here after a long time. Hope you are fine ).
Banerjee : I'm absolutely fine, Sazida. But you know I'm living here in this city alone and my wife lives with my parents in Kolkata. So
Swetha : I know I know babu came in. That's why I'm here na babu. Come. And what were you talking about? You saw a naked girl.
Banerjee : Oh don't ask me. Bapre. My friend and I saw a naked lady running out from our society naked at night.
Swetha : what?
Banerjee : yes swetha you don't believe. And you know what the interesting thing is? She looks like a woman in our society named Purva.
Swetha : what? She was about to say that she must not be Purva because she is in US now, but somehow she closed her lips and controlled her excitement.
Banerjee : yes and the coincidence is that I first saw the woman beside Purva's house.
Swetha : Then what happened?
Banerjee : Then me and Sharma, my friend, chased her but didn't know where she disappeared. We asked the watchmen but they also couldn't see anyone. One watchman said it might be a ghost.
Swetha : what? Ghost?
Banerjee : My friend Sharma said he is damn sure that she is Purva. But you know what? Purva is in America now with her husband. So I think we saw a real ghost. Otherwise what kind of woman roams naked in the open outdoors at night.
Swetha : pushed him on the bed and said ok ok baba now cool down. Whatever it was, forget this.
Banerjee : You know I couldn't sleep well last night.
Swetha removed her pallu and started removing her choli. Can you untie this knot babusona? She said this with a very soft, pampering voice.
Banerjee opened the knot and the saree fall on the ground. She has no panty or petticoat or any bra inside. So Swetha became Naked.
She said Are you scary sona?
Banerjee : yes Sazida.
Swetha : don't worry sona, your Sazida will throw away all of your fears. She sat beside him and pulled his face and placed it between her boobs. She pressed her two melons from both sides of his face and said enjoy sona. Then she bent to his back and pulled his blazer and shirt towards his neck and blew air on his back.
Banerjee got goosebumps.
Swetha lifted his face and kissed on his forehead and placed his hands on her boobs. Press them babu. It will give you strength.
Banerjee kissed her lips for two times and then locked his lipes on her and pushed her on the bed. He rode on her and started eating her mouth and was pressing her melons hard. Swetha was busy with his pants. She opened his belt and unhooked his pants and lowered them with her legs fingers while allowing him to eat her mouth like a hungry dog.
Purva was watching and hearing them on the screen inside the hidden room. She was first scared after hearing Banerjee's doubt on Purva then she laughed as she listened to the ghost story of her own.They were talking in Bengali and Hindi and also In English. The accent of Banerjee and the expression on his face was too funny. But slowly the atmosphere started changing from funny to erotic.
Banerjee left her face and lowered his face and started licking Swetha's Pussy.
In this kind of situation Purva used to. Moan bessically. But Swetha was more talkative.
Swetha : oye babu lick it aahh. Ouuu you are a very good sucker. I love your tongue. Yes sona lick lick. Lick my fucking cunt. Owah. Yes sona. I know you are thirsty sona. Don't hesitate. Lick all my juices. Quench your thirst sona. Do you need water babu?
Banerjee lifted his head and said yes Randi yes give me your water.
Swetha pushed him and sat on the bed and kissed his lips. Then she grabbed his mound through his brief and pulled him to the toilet.
Swetha stood in the toilet by stretching her pussy and started pissing. Banerjee squated between her legs and opened his mouth. Swetha started pissing. Banerjee took the pee inside his mouth but let it overflow from his mouth.
Swetha : Why don't you drink sona? Is my test bad?
Banerjee shook his head and gulped twice and drank some pee but then he again just let the pee overflow and fall on his chest.
Swetha giggled but didn't force him to drink anymore. After finishing her pee she grabbed his hair and pulled. Banerjee stood up and Swetha started kissing him passionately. Then she lowered his brief and squatted before his groins. Banerjee's dick was erected and hard. His dick was 6 inches long but very much thick. You may be called a fat dick of a fat man. Swetha slowly started licking his dick through tip to end. She licked the dick entirety. Every spot of it. Gently without any hurry. She then sucked it twice and then started slowly jerking it.
Swetha : How are you feeling babu?
Banerjee : Oh sweetie , it's like heaven. I'm thinking to leave your kamla boudi and marry you.
Swetha : Shut up babu. Instead of send kamla bhabhi to me I'll teach her how to satisfy her sex god my strong thick banerjee babu. Uummmmah. She again inserted the dick into her mouth and gave it a long suck.
He was about to release which Swetha realized and she stood up and said come babu come on the bed. She pulled him to the bed and said feel easy. She pulled his brief out of his legs. Banerjee was sitting on the soft bed, placing his hands back and his dick was throbbing.
Swetha: wait, I'm bringing your apple juice. She went to the kitchen and brought the vodka in a glass mixed with lime cordial.
She sat on his lap and put the glass on his lips. Drink sona.
Banerjee took a sip and said now you drink. He hold the bottom of the glass and pushed it to her mouth. Swetha took a sip and smiled. Then she took a large sip and closer her mouth locked her lips with his and opened her mouth. They played with their tongues and Swetha transferred the vodka to his mouth. She again took a large sip and opened her mouth as O, above his mouth. The liquid started falling into his open mouth and he gulped the vodka. Swetha then poured half of the glass slowly into his mouth. He slowly drank the alcohol. Swetha then pushed him on the bed and poured little vodka on his hairy chest and licked it. Babu wanna drink more?
Banerjee : No Sazida no more. Give your Own juices.
Swetha got up on his chest and placed her pussy on his face. Lick sona babu lick eat my juices. Lick it hard. Banerjee was licking her pussy and Swetha was moving her waist back and forward. His teeth were crushing her clit. Now Swetha has also started moaning.
At the hidden room Purva was so horny that her pussy was vibrating and her clit was throbbing. She lifted her legs on the table and placed them on both sides of the monitor. She was desperate to rub her pussy. But as Swetha told her not to do so, she was trying not to do so. She was dying to grab her pussy but stopping her to do so. She was lifting her waist and squeezing her ass and pussy hole to subsidize her urges. She was moaning softly uummm um uummm. She was biting her lips.
Swetha : uummm umm why don't you come every weekend sona? Ooh lick it thats good. Think you are eating kamla Bhabhi's pussy. She pressed her pussy on his face. Banerjee was struggling to breath. He pushed her little. Swetha turned her back to his face and downed her face to suck his dick. Now they were sucking each others in 69 position. Swetha was sucking him with loud sound, hummmm mmmmm ouummm ooommm momomomoo.
Purva was dying to put Banerjee inside her. She was shivering and moaning.
Swetha suddenly stopped sucking and pulled her pussy. She crawled to the side of the bed and grabbed a packet of condom and tore the packet with her mouth and put it on the tip of his dick. She slowly placed her pussy on it and slowly slid her pussy but just a little not full.and then she started moving her waist. Banerjee was dying to insert his dick entirely and pound her. But Swetha started talking. Do you need my pussy?
Banerjee : oh come on khanki magi ebar thapa ar parchina. Amar baratake dhokare tor gude magi( oh come on bloody whore, now start thrusting. I can't hold anymore, take my dick inside your fucking cant Randi)
Swetha : bhoot ko jake chodna laore(go and fuck that ghost you fucking dick)
Banerjee : chup kar kutti (shut up you fucking bitch) he pulled her forcefully and his dick inserted into her pussy.
Swetha was riding his dick and pounding him hard. He also pounds her back from the bottom. Thap thaap thaap the sound was echoing in the room.
Swetha : Your mother's milk was very useful.because of that your cock became so fat, Sona. Kamla is a dump. Send her here. I'll make her a randi like me so that you can enjoy every night with me. Or go and find that naked lady. She is not a ghost. She might be hungry for cock. That's why she used to roam naked outside in search of cocks. Go and find her.
Banerjee : Ohhh shut up randi. And fuck me. Now.
Swetha : yah now take it you fatty take it. She squatted up and started pounding hard by lifting her ass up and thrusting back with force. Tell me how am I fucking you bloody mother fucker.
Banerjee : I
Ohhhh oh ho Ssssazida you areee fucking incredible.
Swetha : I should also roam your wife naked in public,fatty fucker. Then she Will became shameless and fuck you like a whore.
Banerjee : Thrust harder Sazida Harder. Ohhh ho ohohhoh uaahhhaaaaaa.
Swetha lowered her head and swallowed his left ear and started slurping it, Biting it.
She whispered and think if the woman is Really Purva itself. Then why is she roaming naked shamelessly? Hummmm? She wants a cock. Your big fatty cock, sonta mona.
Banerjee can't hold anymore and he started thrusting her from below. Ohffff ohhhhh Swetha take it. Take my load in your hole swetha. Randi bitch. He shivered and jerked his waist and started ejecting. He lifted his neck and then stiffened his body, grabbed Swetha's arms and then laid flat on the bed and breathed heavily.
Swetha sat on his dick and continued twisting her waist. Then after two more minutes he pushed her and left the bed. He grabbed a fresh towel and went to the bathroom. Swetha laughed loudly. Then she looked onto some hidden cam and signalled to Purva to stay inside. Swetha lit a Cigarette and waited for Banerjee to come back. Banerjee returned, wrapping the towel on his waist. Then he wore his clothes and combed his hair and sprayed some deo on his body and Swetha offered him a cigarette and a peg of vodka. They chatted for a while and then Banerjee brought out a bundle of 500 Rupees and circled them above her head and released them one by one. Notes flew down on her one by one. Swetha became very glad and hugged him and gave him a last kiss. She went with him to the door, naked.
Banerjee wandered. You came naked outside? Sazida?
Swetha : Your story of naked Purva inspired me a lot. I'm also thinking of roaming naked like her.
Banerjee smiled and pressed her boonbs and said bye Darling. Otherwise I've to fuck you again. They laughed.
Banerjee also took the gap between the Houses and went to Salim's garage and drove his car away.
Two truckers got very excited and they shouted wowww. Oye Randi how much? We want to fuck you whole night.
Swetha : You can't afford my rate.
Truckers: we will pay you 2000
Swetha : See that babu gave me 10000 for an hour only. Go and find some cheap Randi instead. I'm already booked for the night.
Swetha returned to her room and opened the almirah.
Purva came out and jumped on Swetha. They both started kissing each other.
They were cuddling with each other. Purva lifted her face and said I love you. And kissed her again. Swetha also Said I love you too sweetheart. She held Purvas boob and licked her nipple.
Uusssshhhhh Purva shivered.
Purva bite her shoulder. Swetha bent down more and kissed Purvas Belly Button.
Owoo. Purva moaned.
Purva pulled her up and said let me love you first and smooched her mouth with her lips.
Purva pushed Swetha on the bed. She fell on the bed over the scattered notes. Purva rode on her and licked her boobs and then bit her ear and again kissed her and pressed her boobs. But Swetha realized that Purva is desperate and immature so she rolled her and rode on her and said let me show you how to make love without getting tempered.
Swetha kissed her cheek and sprayed her hair gently and then roamed one finger very softly through her cheek and then her throat and then slowly reached her left boob. Swetha circled her finger on her boob and lifted her boob softly and licked under her boob. She slowly grabbed the other boob and slightly pumped it and very softly pinched the nipple. Very tiny hair on her boob got straight and her nippples got erected.
Purva moaned.
Swetha whispers in an orgasamic voice,don't moan lovely. She then touched her nipple with the tip of her tongue and circled her nipple. Then suddenly Swetha shifted her mouth to her other boob and swallowed half of her boob into her mouth then suddenly left it again and roamed her tongue tip to her belly and inserted the tip into her belly button.
Purva : uummh Swetha you are genius
Swetha : shut up. Let me see your clit. I'm jealous of it. Swetha bite softly on her erected Clit and said I want to cut it off and attached it on me.
Purva : ohh do it na. It's all your uusshh. Please bite again.
Usshhh again.
Swetha sat on her and touched her clit and started rubbing her clit on it. Now they both got tempted. Swetha rubbed her clit with her and then held it with two fingers and tried to insert it into her hole.
Purva said let me try. She rolled her down and then pointed her erected clit on her pussy and tried to insert it. But though it looks like a dick, but its not a dick after all and only few centimeters long. But the feelings and imagination of a dick made them tempted. They started kissing each other and grabbing, pressing and eating their boobs alternately. But they weren't satisfied. So they both stood on the floor. Swetha lifted one leg on the bed and forwarded her pussy up. Purva started rubbing her clit. It was inserting into her vagina for a few centimeters and again flapping out. They both were kissing and cuddling and moaning loudly.
Purva : I love you.
Swetha : me too.
Purva : I'll come every weekends to fuck you with my tiny dick.
Swetha : I'll be eagerly waiting for you every weekend.
Purva : how much will you take?
Swetha : oohbh shut up I love you. They kissed again.
They sat on the bed and lifted their ass and stretched their legs through the under their ass. And kept their hands behind and started rubbing their pussies vigorously by twisting their groins. After five minutes they slept side by side facing each other and started fisting and spanking each other's pussy with their hand. They were playing with their tongues. Kissing and biting each other's face and ears. Kissing and pulling their eye lids with lips. And they were moaning loudly and admiring each other with words.
This went 15 minutes more and then Purva squirted. They locked their lips and started spanking their pussy more quickly and then they came at the same time.
Swetha : Oh Purva , I love you. Uuummmaahh. She kissed her. They both smiled. They cuddled each other for some time and then Swetha said, sleep now Purva. You've to wake-up early. She kissed on her head.
Purva : OK dear. But last night my auntie fed me her breast and I'm addicted to this now.
I can't sleep without it.
Swetha : I understand. Wait. She slides up a little and holds her one boob in Purva's mouth.
Purva closed her eyes and started sucking her breast like a child.
Swetha was massaging her hair with fingers.
Purva slept within minutes. Her sucking stopped.
Swetha popped out her nipple from her mouth and slept beside her, wrapping her legs on Purva's waist.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply