SATISFACTION THREAD
(31-01-2022, 05:42 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: hi 

i want satisfaction

hope u will satisfy my needs
[Image: LaNiC7kA5pMF4oAQ6]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(31-01-2022, 05:48 PM)dinesh56 Wrote: [Image: LaNiC7kA5pMF4oAQ6]
Like Reply
https://images.app.goo.gl/LaNiC7kA5pMF4oAQ6

[Image: IMG-20220131-175400.jpg]
Like Reply
Being a single mom is very challenging at times. And that too raising a teenager is no joke.

Fate snatched away my husband couple of years ago. Although he has left us plenty to live on, wealth is not everything a woman needs.

[Image: dli4srr501_aishwarya-rai-bollywood-desig...00x941.jpg]

My son Pintu was a very mellow boy, studious and hardly a trouble maker. But things have changed recently.

He comes home late, rarely speaks to me and often spends his time on phone. Is it my strictness that is pushing him away?.. 

Then midday today he barges in crying, wiping his tears going to his room and locking himself in.

"Pintu!!!.. open up...What happened?"..( Banging on the door)

Suddenly i heard a male voice from behind..

[Image: dli4srr527_aishwarya-rai-black-color-bol...ee-527.jpg]
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 11:17 PM)Manion7 Wrote: Being a single mom is very challenging at times. And that too raising a teenager is no joke.

Fate snatched away my husband couple of years ago. Although he has left us plenty to live on, wealth is not everything a woman needs.

[Image: dli4srr501_aishwarya-rai-bollywood-desig...00x941.jpg]

My son Pintu was a very mellow boy, studious and hardly a trouble maker. But things have changed recently.

He comes home late, rarely speaks to me and often spends his time on phone. Is it my strictness that is pushing him away?.. 

Then midday today he barges in crying, wiping his tears going to his room and locking himself in.

"Pintu!!!.. open up...What happened?"..( Banging on the door)

Suddenly i heard a male voice from behind..

[Image: dli4srr527_aishwarya-rai-black-color-bol...ee-527.jpg]

( myself ramu a 6 feet 2 inch tall black skinned bully of the college i failed mutiple times in first year and i am 21 year old meanwhile other kids are 18 )

( pintu was the topper of my class and i used to make him do all my assignments which teacher used to give )

( i told pintu to write my assignments and give me completed files as it was correction day today and i got red remark on my calender from my class teacher as u didnt completed and u ran back to home)

pintuuuu open up

thakkk thackkk thackkkkkkkkkkk 

( i knew he didnt had a dad and he was a alone kid and i was son of the local MLA so there is no way he can do anything to me so i planned on bullying him in his own home)

thackk thackkkk open up ding dong ding dongg i know ur house
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 11:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself ramu a 6 feet 2 inch tall black skinned bully of the college i failed mutiple times in first year and i am 21 year old meanwhile other kids are 18 )

( pintu was the topper of my class and i used to make him do all my assignments which teacher used to give )

( i told pintu to write my assignments and give me completed files as it was correction day today and i got red remark on my calender from my class teacher as u didnt completed and u ran back to home)

pintuuuu open up

thakkk thackkk thackkkkkkkkkkk 

( i knew he didnt had a dad and he was a alone kid and i was son of the local MLA so there is no way he can do anything to me so i planned on bullying him in his own home)

thackk thackkkk open up ding dong ding dongg i know ur house

I heard my son crying louder from inside on hearing the bell and bang. 

"Are Pintu, what happened?.. Who is that?".. (Trying to unlock the room door)

Pintu: (Sobbing)  "Mamma he is a big rowdy in my class... he..he..will beat me today"

I had never seen my son so scared. "No no beta.. Nothing will happen..i'm here.. Open the door" (As banging on front door continued)

Pintu: "No Mamma, he is very powerful and scary.. you cant do anything.. dont open door pls!!"

This came as a shock and insult for me. My own son does not think I can protect him.. My capability as a single parent was being questioned by my own son.. I had to make a decision now. Not opening the door and looking weak in front of my son, or confronting this bully outside.

[Image: A2F_002.jpg]
I made up my mind, I stretched my saree pallu around my waist and tucked it in just below my navel. Not realising that it would expose my navel.

[Image: Aishwarya%2BRai%2BPhotos%2Bin%2BBlack%2B...ctures.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]

I hurried to the front door and with a frowning face opened the door.
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 11:47 PM)Manion7 Wrote: I heard my son crying louder from inside on hearing the bell and bang. 

"Are Pintu, what happened?.. Who is that?".. (Trying to unlock the room door)

Pintu: (Sobbing)  "Mamma he is a big rowdy in my class... he..he..will beat me today"

I had never seen my son so scared. "No no beta.. Nothing will happen..i'm here.. Open the door" (As banging on front door continued)

Pintu: "No Mamma, he is very powerful and scary.. you cant do anything.. dont open door pls!!"

This came as a shock and insult for me. My own son does not think I can protect him.. My capability as a single parent was being questioned by my own son.. I had to make a decision now. Not opening the door and looking weak in front of my son, or confronting this bully outside.

[Image: A2F_002.jpg]
I made up my mind, I stretched my saree pallu around my waist and tucked it in just below my navel. Not realising that it would expose my navel.

[Image: Aishwarya%2BRai%2BPhotos%2Bin%2BBlack%2B...ctures.jpg][Image: giphy.gif]

I hurried to the front door and with a frowning face opened the door.

thackk thackk pintu open the door or else i will kick it...( thats when the door opeend and a beautiful nice fleshy in right amount a woman i can never imagine being even real opened the door)

ummmm ( looked at u from head to toe as u were wearing sleveless arms looked at ur arms aswell)

( looked at ur lips which is perfect and luscious ufff)

ummm pintu.....( looks up at the room number as if i by mistakenly came to the wrong room)
Like Reply
(03-02-2022, 11:51 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: thackk thackk pintu open the door or else i will kick it...( thats when the door opeend and a beautiful nice fleshy in right amount a woman i can never imagine being even real opened the door)

ummmm ( looked at u from head to toe as u were wearing sleveless arms looked at ur arms aswell)

( looked at ur lips which is perfect and luscious ufff)

ummm pintu.....( looks up at the room number as if i by mistakenly came to the wrong room)

I was expecting a boy of my sons age and personality, But here stood a more mature boy with an aroma of masculinity. The very thing missing in my life from past couple of years. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

I froze for a second staring at this stranger at door. "pa..pa..Pintu?.. Why Pintu?.. hes not here.. Who are you?"

Just then, from the corner of the eyes, i saw my nosy neighbors door opening. To avoid them from seeing you and speculating, I grabbed you by your hand and pulled you inside all of a sudden. There was a close proximity between us for a second.

[Image: JOWRtV7.png]

I then stepped back and closed the door.." what do you want from Pintu?" (In a stern voice)
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:01 AM)Manion7 Wrote: I was expecting a boy of my sons age and personality, But here stood a more mature boy with an aroma of masculinity. The very thing missing in my life from past couple of years. 

I froze for a second staring at this stranger at door. "pa..pa..Pintu?.. Why Pintu?.. hes not here.. Who are you?"

Just then, from the corner of the eyes, i saw my nosy neighbors door opening. To avoid them from seeing you and speculating, I grabbed you by your hand and pulled you inside all of a sudden. There was a close proximity between us for a second.

[Image: JOWRtV7.png]

I then stepped back and closed the door.." what do you want from Pintu?" (In a stern voice)

( ur height was till my chest and neck )

i mean i had to say something to...( thats when u pulled me and i got the nice sweet scent of u and ur hair and ur lips and ur face so close)

ahmmmm i mean......

( that slight exhalation from u made me horny but how can i show it or tell it as u are a woman and i am a boy i would be termed pervert if u know what my feelings are for u )

( as u closed door)

my assignments needs to be completed ....i mean....can u please ( looking at ur lips and ur neck lines uhhhhhh) call him out ( this must be the first time i am using pelase in a sentence )_
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( ur height was till my chest and neck )

i mean i had to say something to...( thats when u pulled me and i got the nice sweet scent of u and ur hair and ur lips and ur face so close)

ahmmmm i mean......

( that slight exhalation from u made me horny but how can i show it or tell it as u are a woman and i am a boy i would be termed pervert if u know what my feelings are for u )

( as u closed door)

my assignments needs to be completed ....i mean....can u please ( looking at ur lips and ur neck lines uhhhhhh) call him out ( this must be the first time i am using pelase in a sentence )_

"I told you.. He is not here.." (Looking at the locked bedroom door)

I was caught in a tricky situation, longer he stays, chances of Pintu getting caught was more, I cant send him out, and I had to show my son that I am capable of protecting him. I had to show to him that I was not afraid. And the only clue I had was that he was attracted to me.

" Ramu.. is it?." moving towards you. Looking into your eyes.

[Image: 4JmRVAX.png]

"You need my sons help in doing assignment.... (Looking at you from top to bottom).. and I need you help in doing...my ass..assignment"

I then purposefully brushed my hands against your crotch..like an accident and walked past you towards the stairs. It was a duplex house and There were rooms upstairs. 

[Image: 8465-abhishek-bachchan-and-aishwarya-rai-bachchan.jpg]

I climbed 3 steps and looked back at you. You were dumbstruck and shocked looking back at me.

I was sweating a lot and I purposefully lifted my arm and brushed my hair aside.. showing my sweaty armpits.

" Will you help me Ramu?" (Smiling from the stairs)
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:26 AM)Manion7 Wrote: "I told you.. He is not here.." (Looking at the locked bedroom door)

I was caught in a tricky situation, longer he stays, chances of Pintu getting caught was more, I cant send him out, and I had to show my son that I am capable of protecting him. I had to show to him that I was not afraid. And the only clue I had was that he was attracted to me.

" Ramu.. is it?." moving towards you. Looking into your eyes.

[Image: 4JmRVAX.png]

"You need my sons help in doing assignment.... (Looking at you from top to bottom).. and I need you help in doing...my ass..assignment"

I then purposefully brushed my hands against your crotch..like an accident and walked past you towards the stairs. It was a duplex house and There were rooms upstairs. 

[Image: 8465-abhishek-bachchan-and-aishwarya-rai-bachchan.jpg]

I climbed 3 steps and looked back at you. You were dumbstruck and shocked looking back at me.

I was sweating a lot and I purposefully lifted my arm and brushed my hair aside.. showing my sweaty armpits.

" Will you help me Ramu?" (Smiling from the stairs)

( i had only heard of honey traps in movies or newspapers but this was litterally happening in my real life)

( a woman almost double my age was seducing me and there was nothing i could do abbsolutely nothing)

yes rammmu raaamu yes yesss 

( i was getting the heat from u slow torture was ur method)

yess sure i can i mean i will i will ( as ur hand brushed against my crotch)haaa yes yess 

( as u just walk past me and then looked back from stair case and lifted ur arm to flick ur hair that nice creamy armpits made me crazyyy)

( i just walked behind u 3 steps behind u following u like a dog)

( there was a invisible leash u had around my neck now  i forgot why i came for now )
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:33 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i had only heard of honey traps in movies or newspapers but this was litterally happening in my real life)

( a woman almost double my age was seducing me and there was nothing i could do abbsolutely nothing)

yes rammmu raaamu yes yesss 

( i was getting the heat from u slow torture was ur method)

yess sure i can i mean i will i will ( as ur hand brushed against my crotch)haaa yes yess 

( as u just walk past me and then looked back from stair case and lifted ur arm to flick ur hair that nice creamy armpits made me crazyyy)

( i just walked behind u 3 steps behind u following u like a dog)

( there was a invisible leash u had around my neck now  i forgot why i came for now )

I slowly climbed the stairs, purposefully swaying my ass more than usual. And I waited till you were just behind me.. Often feeling your breath on my back. 

[Image: 2qipfv8.jpg]

At the last step, I stopped suddenly and waited for you body to collide with mine. But what I felt was a pair of cold hands firmly grasping my naked waist from either sides.

"ufffff..." I exhaled at the manly touch after a long time. My breathing became fast and I knew I was loosing control.

To regain my dominance, I looked back to give a warning stare, but I came face to face with you with a thin gap of air separating our lips.  

[Image: j6O3FkI.png]
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:48 AM)Manion7 Wrote: I slowly climbed the stairs, purposefully swaying my ass more than usual. And I waited till you were just behind me.. Often feeling your breath on my back. 

[Image: 2qipfv8.jpg]

At the last step, I stopped suddenly and waited for you body to collide with mine. But what I felt was a pair of cold hands firmly grasping my naked waist from either sides.

"ufffff..." I exhaled at the manly touch after a long time. My breathing became fast and I knew I was loosing control.

To regain my dominance, I looked back to give a warning stare, but I came face to face with you with a thin gap of air separating our lips.  

[Image: j6O3FkI.png]

( i was following ur ass sway ahhh it was making me hard slowly uhh the amount of tease was too much)

( u were walking slowly and i was walking bit fast due to which when u stopped i hit my head on ur ass) ahhh i am sorry ( i disbalanced and i hold ur fleshy waist uhhhhhhhhhhh nice fleshhhhhhhh my dick showed a tent in my pant already)

( u were standing one step above me and as i was heighted as u looked back it was face to face and ur lips were at distance inches away from mine)

hmmmmm ( i felt ur breath ) i wanna do anything for u maam i didnt knew u were pintus mom ( my tent moved in pant )

aaaa ( slowly  opening lips expecting a smooch from u as we were this close)

what do u want from me maam
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 12:53 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was following ur ass sway ahhh it was making me hard slowly uhh the amount of tease was too much)

( u were walking slowly and i was walking bit fast due to which when u stopped i hit my head on ur ass) ahhh i am sorry ( i disbalanced and i hold ur fleshy waist uhhhhhhhhhhh nice fleshhhhhhhh my dick showed a tent in my pant already)

( u were standing one step above me and as i was heighted as u looked back it was face to face and ur lips were at distance inches away from mine)

hmmmmm ( i felt ur breath ) i wanna do anything for u maam i didnt knew u were pintus mom ( my tent moved in pant )

aaaa ( slowly  opening lips expecting a smooch from u as we were this close)

what do u want from me maam

My body was firmly gripped by you and I knew if I kissed you, there would be no stopping.

So I ascended the last step and separated from you. I turned back and looked at you who was 2 steps below me.

I noticed your erection and knew my charm had worked.

I held the railing, lifted my right leg and placed my feet on your left shoulder. My saree parted way and my flesh below the knee was shining in front of you.

[Image: 0b036998f2c8fb9cfedb1c69ff11ddc7.jpg]

"So.. What would you do If you knew I was Pintus mom way before?" 

[Image: H1CGOww.jpg]
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 01:05 AM)Manion7 Wrote: My body was firmly gripped by you and I knew if I kissed you, there would be no stopping.

So I ascended the last step and separated from you. I turned back and looked at you who was 2 steps below me.

I noticed your erection and knew my charm had worked.

I held the railing, lifted my right leg and placed my feet on your left shoulder. My saree parted way and my flesh below the knee was shining in front of you.

[Image: 0b036998f2c8fb9cfedb1c69ff11ddc7.jpg]

"So.. What would you do If you knew I was Pintus mom way before?" 

[Image: H1CGOww.jpg]

( u were unpredictible and u were just teasing me and enjoying making me defeat with ur seductress powers)

( as i was hungrily coming behind u and thats when u turned and placed ur feet on my shoulder )

maaamm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i coudnt say a word but the dick tent bulge pressure increased and it was evident its all because of u )

( i saw ur sexy anklet ur nice soft feet on my left shoulder)

i would be his bodyguard

i would pick him up and drop him back home

i would mmmmmmmm ( sniffing the scent of ur skin which was coming from inside) whatever u want maam i will do whatever u want maam 

ahhhhh ( dick was paining inside) maaam pleaseeeeeee ( i wanted to taste each inch of u so bad )

( i was begging now litterally its just 5 minutes with u and the bully is a hungry pet now)
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 01:12 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were unpredictible and u were just teasing me and enjoying making me defeat with ur seductress powers)

( as i was hungrily coming behind u and thats when u turned and placed ur feet on my shoulder )

maaamm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i coudnt say a word but the dick tent bulge pressure increased and it was evident its all because of u )

( i saw ur sexy anklet ur nice soft feet on my left shoulder)

i would be his bodyguard

i would pick him up and drop him back home

i would mmmmmmmm ( sniffing the scent of ur skin which was coming from inside) whatever u want maam i will do whatever u want maam 

ahhhhh ( dick was paining inside) maaam pleaseeeeeee ( i wanted to taste each inch of u so bad )

( i was begging now litterally its just 5 minutes with u and the bully is a hungry pet now)

I slowly moved my feet from your left shoulder to just below your chin.

I saw your tongue come out for a lick. When it was just inches away, I moved my feet down towards your chest.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

"Pintus Bodyguard?.. haha..." (With my right hand, I held the edge of my pallu, and slowly pulled it away exposing my deep fleshly cleavage.)

[Image: Aishwarya_Rai_in_Hot_Saree_00.jpg]

"looks like its his mother who might need her body... guarded..." 

Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 01:25 AM)Manion7 Wrote: I slowly moved my feet from your left shoulder to just below your chin.

I saw your tongue come out for a lick. When it was just inches away, I moved my feet down towards your chest.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

"Pintus Bodyguard?.. haha..." (With my right hand, I held the edge of my pallu, and slowly pulled it away exposing my deep fleshly cleavage.)

[Image: Aishwarya_Rai_in_Hot_Saree_00.jpg]

"looks like its his mother who might need her body... guarded..." 

( u were playing all kind of seductive torture and tease and denial i have never ever faced in my life)

( as u placed ur feet below my chin)

loum......( i took my tongue out was about to lick ur feet but u took ur feet away and placed it on chest pressing my chest slowly)

( as u slowly looking at me moved ur pallu away showing the slight cleavage line which showed the sweet milk packets u ahd inside in ur blouse) ahhhh maaammmm 

my dick moving in my pant its quite visible as a 8.5 incher huge meat of dick moved inside here to there as if its a dying snake which wants to breath)

no ...his mother needs her body worshipped to its highest degree nothing less maam 

( looking at ur cleavage and just peeping at ur cleavage now and then )

( in a stern voice) i am dying inside for .......( i was just about to say " for ur flesh" but stopped)
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 01:34 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were playing all kind of seductive torture and tease and denial i have never ever faced in my life)

( as u placed ur feet below my chin)

loum......( i took my tongue out was about to lick ur feet but u took ur feet away and placed it on chest pressing my chest slowly)

( as u slowly looking at me moved ur pallu away showing the slight cleavage line which showed the sweet milk packets u ahd inside in ur blouse) ahhhh maaammmm 

my dick moving in my pant its quite visible as a 8.5 incher huge meat of dick moved inside here to there as if its a dying snake which wants to breath)

no ...his mother needs her body worshipped to its highest degree nothing less maam 

( looking at ur cleavage and just peeping at ur cleavage now and then )

( in a stern voice) i am dying inside for .......( i was just about to say " for ur flesh" but stopped)

"Dying inside for what?" I teased as I further moved my leg down to your stomach and i kept going.

"I dont think you are dying inside... (My feet touched your erection ) ..I think you are raising inside" as I pressed the erection which felt like a step by itself. 

[Image: aish%2Blegs.jpg]

I was amazed by the size as my whole feet failed to cover it at once. I looked back into your eyes.. slowly moving my hands towards my chest.

"ohh.. I completly forgot. Do you want anything to drink?" as I cupped my palm over my right boob.

[Image: 85ae17e4780c8015be384bd78d4eef37.jpg]

"Hope you are thirsty....ummm" and I pressed both my palm and feet at once.

[Image: rbSo4L6.png]
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 01:57 AM)Manion7 Wrote: "Dying inside for what?" I teased as I further moved my leg down to your stomach and i kept going.

"I dont think you are dying inside... (My feet touched your erection ) ..I think you are raising inside" as I pressed the erection which felt like a step by itself. 

[Image: aish%2Blegs.jpg]

I was amazed by the size as my whole feet failed to cover it at once. I looked back into your eyes.. slowly moving my hands towards my chest.

"ohh.. I completly forgot. Do you want anything to drink?" as I cupped my palm over my right boob.

[Image: 85ae17e4780c8015be384bd78d4eef37.jpg]

"Hope you are thirsty....ummm" and I pressed both my palm and feet at once.

[Image: rbSo4L6.png]

( i had a 8 pack and u moved ur soft sexy leg on my belly and then slowly down on my huge tent)

ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh ( it pained as i was hard and underwear felt too tight and then u pressed it and now my dick was trying to push ur feet as it was tiltilating and vibrating with pure lust inside)

( i had no words but looked down at ur feet on my erection with guil and looked back in ur eyes as if saying " sorry its not my fault" with my eyes)

( my mouth watered as u cupped ur right boob i wanted my dick to be out but i know thats not gonna happen but atleaest let it get hard inside and u were pressing with ur feet)

( my lips parted and i gulped looking at the softness of ur milky boob i nodded looked at u an innocent up and down head nod)

( licked my lips )
Like Reply
(04-02-2022, 02:03 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i had a 8 pack and u moved ur soft sexy leg on my belly and then slowly down on my huge tent)

ishhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhh ( it pained as i was hard and underwear felt too tight and then u pressed it and now my dick was trying to push ur feet as it was tiltilating and vibrating with pure lust inside)

( i had no words but looked down at ur feet on my erection with guil and looked back in ur eyes as if saying " sorry its not my fault" with my eyes)

( my mouth watered as u cupped ur right boob i wanted my dick to be out but i know thats not gonna happen but atleaest let it get hard inside and u were pressing with ur feet)

( my lips parted and i gulped looking at the softness of ur milky boob i nodded looked at u an innocent up and down head nod)

( licked my lips )

I took back my leg and let my pallu drop down on the floor between us. I saw you step on it preventing me from picking it back and covering my milktanks.

[Image: 479b7-1.jpg?w=640&h=564]

"hmmm... so when pintu fails to do your assignment you rag him by removing his cloths... and now you want to rag his mother from her clothes too!!?" (Frowning)

I hardly made any attempt to cover my exposed tits and proudly presented my fleshy asset.

"That might have worked with my son.. but not with me" (as i pointed my finger at you .. and slowly changing direction towards your pant)

"Remove it.. all of it"

Like Reply