Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Life After We Pt. 11

After landing in LaGuardia, Mike drove a rental car to Emma's house (Jen's sister). Anna squealed with delight at seeing Mike, opening her arms to be picked up and excitedly saying "My My, My My!" Mike drove Anna back to the loft apartment. For the rest of the weekend, Mike played games with Anna, read her books, and took her to the zoo and the park.

They had a great time together, giving each other a lot of hugs and kisses. But in the back of his head he worried about what Clint had said. Surely Jen wouldn't cut him off from Anna. Children nowadays needed as much love and support they could get. How could his relationship with Anna confuse her? Even if Clint married Jen and became Anna's legal father, Mike could still be Anna's uncle, or maybe even her godfather. How was that not a good thing?

Mike sensed Clint's real motivations. Clint didn't care if Mike was around Anna, not really. What he cared about was Jen. Clint didn't want Mike around Jen. He wanted Mike out of the way so he could have Jen all to himself.

Mike actually didn't blame Clint. When they first started dating, Mike hated it whenever Jen saw Colin. Even while playing the game, it always got to the point when Mike was done with Jen's "boyfriends," when he wanted them gone so he could have Jen all to himself again.

The fact was, Clint's concerns about Mike were justified. Mike DID want Jen, not just as her "boyfriend" in the game, but as her real husband again. Mike loved Jen and wanted her back.

Mike had been holding back, not wanting to be like Tom or Drums, the "boyfriend" in the game trying to take her away from Clint. But he wasn't going to lose Jen without putting up a fight. He resolved to open his heart to her. He'd tell her he loved her now more than ever, tell her he wanted her back as his wife, tell her he loved Anna and would be the best father he could be. He wouldn't wait for Belinda's party, he'd talk to her as soon as she got home from Vegas.

Jen felt off balance as the meetings broke for the day. Just yesterday she'd been with Mike. Now she was with Clint.

She should be happy though, right? Clint was her man, not Mike. She and Mike were good friends, great friends even, and they knew how to push each other's sexual buttons. But all that was just a game. In real life, she was with Clint and Mike was with Jasmine. So she should be happy her man was with her now, right?

Clint was waiting when she got to her room. He greeted her with a passionate kiss and an erection. Within moments she was naked and underneath him on the bed, with his long hard cock deep inside her pussy.

To his credit, Clint didn't ask what she'd done with Mike. But he fucked her last night, this morning (when Mike had watched, but she didn't know that) and now. Partly it was for the pleasure. But mostly it was to take her back, to reclaim her body and soul as his. Jen understood that. She knew how men like Clint were. So she gave herself willing to Clint. After all they were a couple. And it wasn't like she didn't enjoy it. Clint was handsome, had an awesome body, and was aggressive in bed just how she liked it. He never failed to give her an incredible toe curling orgasm.

After they were done Jen lay with her head on his chest. "We better get ready for dinner," she said as she stroked his muscular arm. They got into the shower together. They soaped each other, and then Clint got on his knees. He pulled her to him and began eating her. Surprised, Jen giggled at first. She thought he was playing as he rarely went down on her, and never to completion. But her giggles turned to moans as he feasted on her clit. He wasn't great at oral, but the fact this strong, powerful lawyer was eating her out pushed her over the edge. Her back arched and then she came on his mouth, grinding her pussy on his face.

"Oh my god that was so freaking awesome!" Jen gushed, collapsing into his chest as he stood up. She tenderly washed his face, wiping her juices from him. He was hard again and his cock poked her flat tummy. "Now your turn," she said with a smile, grasping his thick rod.

"I'll wait for later," Clint said smiling into her eyes. "That was for you."

"Really?" she said surprised. Sometimes Clint could be so tender and caring.

"Yeah," he said looking lovingly into her eyes. "I love you Jen." He wrapped his arms around her. She kissed his chest and melted into him, but didn't say anything back.

After doing her hair and makeup, Jen slipped into a thin silk dress that hugged her curves without being too tight. It was held up by two thin spaghetti straps and ended mid-thigh. Underneath she wore a strapless bra, thong and thigh high stockings. She finished the outfit with stiletto high heels.

Clint rubbed her back. He looked disappointed and Jen assumed it was because she was wearing a bra (he preferred her braless). "This dress is so thin honey, I have to wear a bra around my co-workers," she said gently, rubbing his chest.

Clint gave her a weak smile. "That's not it," he said. "You didn't say anything after I told you I love you."

Jen said, "Of course I love you." But she said it in a carefree flippant way, the way you'd say "Of course I love chocolate." She gave him a quick hug and said "Come on, we'll be late."

Clint wasn't going to let her get away with the evasive answer. He grabbed her hand and asked "Did you talk to Mike about the divorce papers?"

"Don't rush me Clint, it's complicated," Jen said bristling at his pushiness. Wanting to avoid an argument, she blurted out "The last thing I need right now is to have to find someone to look after Anna."

Clint nodded slowly, as if understanding now. "That's why you're not finalizing the divorce, you need Mike to babysit?" he asked.

Jen shrugged. She threaded her arm in his and leaned into him. "Come on honey, we'll be late."

As always, Clint was the life of the party at the reception. He was charismatic and engaging, and people (both men and women) were drawn to him. Initially Jen stayed by his side, her arm in his, but she slowly drifted away as she chatted with her co-workers.

She still felt off-balance, yesterday with Mike, today with Clint. They were so different. Mike was shy and a loner, he hated receptions like this. In contrast, Clint was in his element. He was engaging and outgoing, a real man's man so he attracted men as well as women like bees to honey.

Allie walked up to Jen. "Hey," she said to her best friend.

"What do you think of Clint?" Jen asked, watching her boyfriend work the crowd.

Allie looked at Clint. "He's a hottie," she said. "He's nice, I like him."

"The kind of man you always thought I should've married," Jen said still looking at Clint. "Instead of Mike."

"Come on Jen, I never said that," Allie objected.

"Yes you did," Jen said.

Allie was about to object more but stopped. Jen was right, she HAD said it, many times. But not lately.

"That's okay," Jen said squeezing Allie's hand. She walked back over to Clint. She knew people were talking, Mike yesterday, Clint today. She didn't care. Or, it was more like, she felt numb, like an out of body experience. She was just going with it, living moment to moment, not knowing where she was going.

Clint smiled as she approached. He put his arm around her. "We better get going," he told her.

"We have dinner here," Jen objected looking at her co-workers moving to the ballroom where dinner was set up.

"I made plans with clients who live in Vegas," Clint explained. He gave her his most charming smile. "You don't mind, do you? Your company's dinner's optional, right?"

"Yeah, sorta," Jen said with a shrug. "Okay, let's go."

"You're sure you don't mind missing your company's dinner?" Clint asked a few minutes later in the stretch limo.

"It's okay, I see them all the time," Jen said. She gave him a gentle scowl and said "I wish you would've asked me before you made plans."

"Oh, sorry," Clint said looking sheepish. "You're right, I should've asked first."

"That's okay," Jen said. She snuggled into his arm and ran her hand down his leg. She felt his erection.

"You look amazing tonight," he said. "I can't keep my eyes off you."

"I can tell," Jen said with a giggle. She gently squeezed his erection. Clint leaned down and kissed her.

"Do something for me," he whispered into her ear. He rubbed her back, over her bra strap. "Take this off."

"Oh god," Jen said with a laugh. In this dress she'd be showing a lot without a bra. Like, everything. But if that was what Clint wanted ...

She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra. She stuffed the lacy material in her purse and then arched her back at Clint. "Better?"

"Much," Clint said, looking at her chest. He liked the way the silky material of Jen's dress molded around her small yet perfectly shaped tits. "You're perfect, you know that Jen?" he said cupping her breasts with his hands. He held her tits possessively, like they belonged to him.

Jen felt herself getting wet. She had a submissive streak, and it excited her the way Clint took control. Pulling her away from her firm's dinner, making her take off her bra. It annoyed her (especially the dinner thing), but turned her on too.

She thought of Mike and realized again how different the two men were. Clint was an aggressive, take charge kind of man. Mike was easy going, more go with the flow.

Jen still had her hand on Clint's crotch. She felt his large manhood. That was another way the two men differed.

The taxi took them to Joël Robuchon at the MGM Grand. There were 3 other couples there. All eyes turned to look at Jen as they approached. The other girls were attractive and looked like trophy wives. But still, Jen was easily the most beautiful of the group.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
There was a lot of festive conversation, laughter and expensive wine as the 4 couples enjoyed the lavish French cuisine. Jen tried to be social, but her thoughts wandered as she played with the food on her plate. She thought about Mike. He'd enjoy this restaurant, he loved getting dressed up and going to fancy restaurants. He and Anna were probably back at the loft apartment by now. She wondered what they were doing.

Jen's reverie was broken when she felt a hand on her knee. She looked to the man sitting next to her. His name was George. He was about Clint's age, and looked like a movie star.

George gave Jen a charming smile. "Clint's a lucky guy," he said as he caressed Jen's leg under the table. George had a sexy, deep voice. "I heard his new girlfriend was beautiful, but words don't do you justice."

"Um, thanks," Jen said awkwardly. She nervously looked passed George to his wife. She said "Stacy's beautiful too."

"Yes she is," George agreed, still sporting the charming smile. He glanced at his blonde, leggy wife, then looked back at Jen. "She's got incredible legs. I think yours are better though."

"Yeah right," Jen said with a dismissive laugh, rolling her eyes. She'd seen Stacy, his young trophy wife was gorgeous and her skirt was shorter than hers.

"You're sassy, I like that," George said grinning at her. He moved his hand up Jen's thigh, under her dress. "I'd love to see more of you."

"Um, hello, I'm with Clint," Jen said, putting her hand on top of George's to stop his upward movement. She looked nervously around the table. Everyone continued to laugh and talk, seemingly oblivious to what was going on underneath the table.

"We're both adults right?" George said still smiling charmingly at her. He forced his hand further up Jen's dress. His hand moved from her lacy stocking top to her bare thigh above. "I'd love to know what you're wearing under this," he said grinning, looking at her chest. She was clearly braless. Was she also pantyless?

"If you go much farther you'll find out," Jen said exasperated, scowling at him. His fingertips were just below her pussy.

George laughed and pulled his hand back. "If you get tired of Clint, call me," he said. Jen gave him a scowl and George laughed again.

Later in the limo going back to the Venetian, Clint said "Looked like you and George hit it off."

"He made a pass at me," Jen told him. She wasn't going to apologize, it wasn't like she led him on.

"He's an ass," Clint said derisively. "He pays me a lot of money, he thinks that makes him entitled."

Jen thought "Then why invite him to dinner?" but didn't say that. Instead she squeezed Clint's hand and said reassuringly "Don't worry honey, I told him no."

"Did anything happen?" Clint asked. He was smiling, but there wasn't any humor in his eyes.

"I can't help it if a guy hits on me," Jen said. "You don't want me to make a scene, right?"

"No, you're right," Clint said with a tight grin. He said to the driver "Charlie, drive around okay?" Then he closed the privacy screen.

"What?" Jen said confused. They were approaching the Venetian, why drive around?

"Come here honey," Clint said to Jen. He pulled her down to the floor of the stretch limo, so she was on her knees between his legs. "Come on, you know what to do."

"WTF?" Jen thought. "He wants me to go down on him, here? Seriously?"

She felt his strong hands on the back of her head, pulling her face down onto his crotch. She thought about telling him off. But then she realized he was taking her back from George, like earlier when she'd been with Mike.

She was learning more about Clint. Despite being handsome and rich, an aggressive powerful attorney, inside he was an insecure boy. She softened at that realization, her heart going out to him. Also, her submissive side got turned on being controlled like this.

Jen unbuckled his pants and pulled out his cock. But instead of going down on him she took off her dress and got on his lap, straddling his legs. "I've got a better idea," she said smiling affectionately at him and putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him, and after making out and petting for long moments, she reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

Jen kissed Clint and she slowly rocked up and down on his hard cock. Her thoughts flashed to Mike. She imagined Mike lowering the privacy screen so Charlie could watch, maybe even take her as he watched. She imagined looking into Mike's eyes and holding his hand as Charlie fucked her.

Feeling guilty, Jen forced thoughts of Mike from her head. Forcing herself to think only of Clint, she whispered into his ear "I want you to cum inside me."

Later, back in their room at the Venetian, they lay on their sides in bed looking at each other. "Sorry for being such an ass in the limo," Clint apologized, looking regretful.

"It's okay baby, I get it," Jen reassured him, gently stroking his hair. She felt guilty about thinking of Mike in the middle of their love making, but of course she didn't tell him.

"I'm not used to my girlfriend getting hit on all the time," Clint explained.

"But, you've had open relationships," Jen said not understanding.

"It's different," Clint said with a humorless laugh. "I mean, sure, Sarah had sex with other men, so did Ellen." Sarah was Clint's first wife who tragically died young. Ellen was his second wife, they divorced because Ellen tired of their open marriage. "But Sarah and Ellen didn't get hit on like you." He shook his head in amazement. "Shit, George hit on you and I was right there." He gave Jen an inquisitive look. "That happens a lot, doesn't it?"

"Um, well ..." Jen sputtered.

"I'll take that as a yes," Clint said with a laugh.

Jen narrowed her eyes playfully. "Hey mister, you're the one who told me to take off my bra," she reminded him playfully.

"I'll have to rethink that one," Clint said with another laugh. He grinned at Jen and said "You're dangerous, you know that? You're so goddamn beautiful."

Jen shrugged, trying to look innocent. Clint laughed again. "Don't even try it," he said grinning. "I know you know. You're the biggest flirt."

"I wasn't flirting with George," she said honestly.

"Yeah, well ..." Clint didn't know what it was about Jen. The way she walked like an elegant ballerina, so sexy in high heels. The way she crossed her long shapely legs. The way strands of her long blonde hair sometimes fell over her pretty face. The way she always looked into your eyes when talking to her. The way she talked with her hands, sometimes touching you to make a point. The way her lips always looked wet with lipstick. The way she was always smiling and so bubbly.

Even when she wasn't flirting, she was flirting.

"I guess I don't like seeing you get hit on," he finally said. "I don't know ... I never thought of myself as jealous, but it really bothers me."

"I'm sorry baby," Jen said softly, rubbing his arm. Her thoughts flashed to Mike again. He liked when she got hit on. It turned him on. He got jealous too, but that got him hot too.

Clint read her thoughts. "I'm not like him," he said.

"I know you're not honey," Jen said. She gave him a weak smile and stroked his chest.

"You know, Mike's not normal," Clint said. "A man shouldn't want to see his girl with other men."

"... I know Mike's different," Jen said after a moment's hesitation.

Clint looked at her for long moments. Then he kissed her, getting on top of her. They made love again. Clint made sure she came.

After finishing, Clint rolled off. He spooned Jen and fell asleep. Jen though couldn't sleep. She looked into the darkness, thinking.

When Jen opened her eyes Clint was already awake. "Coffee?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh god yes," Jen said gratefully, accepting the steaming mug. She'd been up long into the night, thinking.

"Sorry about getting so heavy last night," Clint said.

"That's okay honey," Jen said rubbing Clint's arm.

"I've got something else serious to talk about though," he said looking almost apologetic.

"Okay," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

He sat down next to Jen on the bed and took her hands. "You know I've always had open marriages, with Sarah and Ellen," he said. "It worked great with Sarah. Not so much with Ellen, but still I thought open relationships were the best. They promoted honestly, made you closer as a couple, and variety's a good thing right?" Clint laughed.

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said laughing back. She noticed Clint seemed nervous.

"You guess?" Clint asked. "You'd be happy with just one man?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said, off balance by his abrupt question. With a nervous laugh she said "I mean, little girls don't grow up dreaming of sex with other men."

Clint smiled, clearly pleased with her answer. "Here's the thing," he said. "With you, I don't need anyone else. You're the only girl I need. The only girl I want."

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"Would you consider that?" he asked. "Just me, no one else? You enjoy our sex, right?"

"I love our sex baby," Jen said, tenderly stroking his cheek.

Clint smiled, beaming at her. He took her hand and kissed it. Then, still holding her hand, he got onto his knee. "Jen, when I lost Sarah, I thought my life was over. I didn't think I'd ever fall in love again, I didn't think it was possible. But then somehow I found you. It was like, my heart opened up, and anything was possible. I fell in love Jen. I fell in love with you."

Clint kissed Jen's hand. "I love you Jen," he said. "I want us to be together for the rest of our lives." Clint looked deep into Jen's eyes. "Will you marry me Jen, and become my wife?"

Tears fell down Jen's cheeks. She kissed his hand. "Clint ..." she began, then emotions overtook her and she started crying.

Clint took her into his arms. "It's okay honey," he said soothingly. "You don't have to answer right now. This is the last day of your meetings right? Stay with me in Vegas for a few days. We can talk about things, our future."

"I don't know," Jen said between tears. "I've got to get home, to Anna."
Like Reply
Clint knew Mike was with Anna now. That had to stop. His relationship and contact with Anna and Jen (especially Jen) needed to end. "Your old nanny is here right?" he said gently. "Maggie? We can ask her to watch Anna a few days."

"Maybe," Jen said giving Clint a tight smile. She'd stopped crying. "I need to get going, my meetings start soon." She wiped away the tears on her cheek. "We'll talk later okay?" she said kissing him.

A few hours later Clint walked over to the ballroom where Jen's meetings were taking place. They were at a break and people were mingling around drinking coffee. "Have you seen Maggie, Jen's assistant?" he asked a group of young girls (they looked like interns).

"Oh yeah, Maggie's over there," a plump brunette intern said, pointing across the room.

Clint smiled appreciative and walked over. "Maggie?" he said. He extended his hand. "I'm Clint, Jen's boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, hi," Maggie said taking Clint's hand. She knew of Clint of course, and had seen him with Jen. She knew Mike too, having crossed paths a few times about Anna. She thought Mike was really nice and good with Anna (although terribly shy). She knew Jen's relationship with her ex-husband Mike was complicated.

Clint gave Maggie his most charming smile. "You're flying back to New York today, right?" he said. "Jen's staying with me here in Vegas for a few days. Would you mind taking care of Anna until she gets home?"

"Oh sure, I love the little rug rat," Maggie said affectionately. "When's Jen gonna be home?"

"Probably not until the weekend," Clint said confidently. Still smiling he said "Mike is there now with Anna. No need to take up his time. So when you get there he can go."

"Got it," Maggie said.

Jen was distracted all through the meetings. When the meetings broke, people headed to their rooms to pack to go home. Jen started towards her room when Mr. Winters pulled her aside. Mr. Winters was the oldest and most powerful partner of her advertising firm.

"Jennifer, we have a lead on a new account," Mr. Winters said his eyes sparkling. "Bigger than Memphis and Google."

"Oh ... who?" she asked.

Mr. Winters grinned excitedly. "Disney."

"Oh my god," Jen said her eyes going wide. Disney was the holy grail of marketing.

"They asked for you personally," Mr. Winters said beaming at her. "Exploratory meetings start tomorrow in San Francisco. Their EVP is at a trade show at the Moscone Center. Take Allie, Scott, whoever else you need." He squeezed Jen's arm encouragingly. "Make us shine Jennifer."

Jen hurriedly talked to Allie, Scott and Calvin, her main lieutenants. They excitedly agreed to meet later at McCarron to fly to San Francisco together.

Then she searched for Maggie. "Mags, can you take care of Anna for me?" she asked her young prodigy.

"You got it Jen," Maggie said immediately, having already talked to Clint about it.

"Oh ah okay," Jen said surprised at Maggie's immediate agreement without any questions. "Mike is there now. He thought I'd be home tonight."

"Ok, I understand," Maggie said having already gotten Clint's instructions about Mike going home after she got there.

After speaking to Maggie, Jen went to her room. "I've got to go to San Francisco, we're pitching Disney," she told Clint, grabbing her suitcase to pack.

"That's wonderful!" Clint gushed. "You can stay with me at my place." Clint's brownstone was in Nob Hill close to Chinatown.

"Yeah ..." Jen said. She looked at Clint for a moment, then kept packing.

Clint put his hand on Jen's arm, stopping her. He asked "I know you're rushing, but can we talk a minute?"

"Sure, of course," Jen said. They both sat down on the edge of the bed.

Clint took her hands. "Have you thought about what I said?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said with a nervous laugh. All day she'd thought of nothing but his marriage proposal.

"I don't want to rush you, take as much time as you need," he assured her, squeezing her hands. "But I didn't get a chance to show you this."

Jen's breath caught when Clint took out a small box. He opened it. Her eyes went wide. Inside was the most amazing ring she'd ever seen. The diamond was incredibly big, and it sparkled like a million suns.

"Your engagement ring," Clint said hugging her. "Let's try it on, to see how it looks."

Jen offered the ring finger of her left hand. Her hand was shaking. First Clint took off his Jacob ring. Then he slipped on the engagement ring. It fit perfectly. Then he put the Jacob ring on Jen's right hand, and she let him.

Jen looked at the engagement ring on her finger. It was so freaking amazing! It was meant for a queen, a goddess, not her.

"Goddess." That was what Mike used to call her. She immediately started crying.

"What's wrong?" Clint said taking her into his arms. She was sobbing.

"Nothing, it's just ... I thought of something Mike used to say," Jen said, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"It's okay, I know you were with him a long time," Clint said, trying to be understanding. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her back.

"We were young," Jen said, as if trying to explain why this was so hard for her. "I was just a sophomore in college. He helped me so much. I treated him like shit. But he was always there, helping me." Tears continued flowing down Jen's cheeks.

"I know, I know," Clint said trying to comfort her. "I know it's hard. Take as much time as you need."

Jen took his hands. She kissed his hands, then pressed them against her cheek. She kissed his hands again, as if never wanting to let him go. Then she looked into his eyes. She said, "I don't need more time, I know what I want."

Later at McCarron airport, Allie boarded the plane to San Francisco. Jen was already there, and Allie sat next to her.

Allie looked at Jen. Her eyes were red, she'd clearly been crying. Then Allie looked at Jen's left hand. Her eyes went wide. "So you did it?" Allie asked staring at Jen's wedding ring finger.

Jen nodded, looking like she was going to cry again. "Allie I'm so scared," she said, sounding like a little girl. Then the tears came.

Allie pulled her best friend into her arms. "It's okay honey, it'll work out," she said soothingly.

That evening in the loft apartment, Mike had just put Anna down when Maggie arrived. "Oh hi," Mike said, surprised to see Maggie. He'd been expecting to see Jen. All weekend he'd rehearsed what to say, how he still loved her, how he regretted leaving her, how he wanted them to be together again.

Mike looked passed Maggie's shoulder. "Where's Jen?" he asked.

"She's with Clint," Maggie said. "I think in San Francisco."

"She's with Clint?" Mike repeated dumbly, his heart sinking.

"I think so," Maggie said gently. She liked Mike, and it was clear he was still head over heels in love with Jen, no matter what he was doing with Jasmine Kelly. Anyone could see that (except maybe Jen). She'd seen Jen and Clint ride in a stretch limo to the airport. Rumor was, Jen was staying with Clint at his San Francisco home while the team pitched Disney.

"You don't need to stay, I can look after Anna," Maggie told him.

"Did Jen say that?" Mike asked.

"Well ... Clint and Jen sorta said it," Maggie said feeling sorry for Mike.

Mike nodded slowly, taking it all in. Jen was with Clint, and now they wanted to end his relationship with Anna. He sat down, not able to stand. He felt empty inside. Is this what it felt like to lose everything?

"I'd like to spend time with Anna," he finally said to Maggie. "The mornings maybe. Until Jen gets home."

"Sure, that works for me," Maggie said with a shrug. That actually would help her out, so she wouldn't miss all her classes at NYU (she was back in school again, part time). After all, Jen hadn't said Mike couldn't see Anna at all.

The next afternoon, after leaving Anna with Maggie, Mike went looking for an apartment. It took time but he found a 1 bedroom in an old but well maintained 4 story walkup. He picked the apartment because it was clean, it came furnished, and because there was a used bookstore right next door.

Inside his new apartment he took stock of his life. He analyzed it like a math equation, and this equation had 3 variables. He went from easy to hardest.

First, money. He still had the $100,000 from Mr. Winters, plus his remaining savings from Apple. He'd get half the money from selling the loft apartment. He also had the teaching job at Beekman High School lined up. So financially he was okay. And if he worked the deal with the government to invest in the stock market again, he'd be even better. Mike checked off that box.

Second, Anna. He wanted a relationship with Anna, at least like an uncle or good family friend. Jen was reasonable. She certainly wasn't cruel. Surely she'd let him see Anna a few times a month, stop by on holidays, maybe take her to Disney World or something like that when she got older. Clint, Mike had to admit, seemed like a reasonable person, not an ass like Colin or Scott. He needed to convince Clint he wasn't a threat, but they were adults, he thought he could do that. So Mike checked off the Anna box.
Like Reply
Now came the hardest part. Jen. Mike's equation fell apart when it came to her. Could he ever be happy without her? He didn't know ...

It wasn't just the sex. He loved her desperately. He had a hard time imagining life without her.

But there was still hope. Okay, she was with Clint in San Francisco, their relationship was serious. But they weren't married yet, or even engaged. She'd invited him to Belinda's party that Saturday. She made it sound like she really wanted him there. She wouldn't have invited him to throw the divorce papers in his face, or announce her engagement to Clint. Jen wasn't cruel like that. So there was still a chance. He planned to pull Jen aside at Belinda's party and open his heart to her.

The week dragged. Mike enjoyed spending time with Anna, but all he could think about was seeing Jen at Belinda's party. All he wanted was a chance. They had a long history together, and their playing in Vegas had to mean something, right? They could start slow, get to know each other, maybe date again. He just wanted a chance to get her to fall in love with him again.

Finally Saturday arrived. The afternoon party started at 2. He caught a cab at 1. He wanted to be there early to give him a chance to talk to Jen before things got crowded.

But the traffic from his new apartment to New Jersey was horrendous. When he finally arrived at 3, Belinda's house was packed with her guests.

Mike ran into Allie as he searched for Jen. "Always fashionably late," Allie said grinning at him.

"Traffic was bad," Mike said. "Have you seen Jen?"

"The sunroom, over there," Allie said motioning to the sunroom at the other side of the house.

Mike nodded. He asked hesitantly "Is Clint with her?"

"I think he's there, yeah," Allie said with a frown.

Mike nodded to Allie, then worked his way through the crowd to the sunroom. Okay, Clint was here, big deal. That didn't change his plan. He'd ask Jen for a quiet word. She couldn't refuse that, right? He'd talk to her. He still had a chance.

He made it to the sunroom. He saw Jen. His heart leaped at the sight of her. As always she looked gorgeous. She wore a slim dress that showed a lot of her amazing legs, hose and high heels. She'd curled her long blonde hair and it fell around her beautiful face. Her lips were wet with pink lip gloss.

Clint stood next to her. They were surrounded by a lot of people. He recognized most of the faces. Belinda had been Jen's maid of honor at their wedding so it made sense most of the guests were mutual friends and acquaintances.

Everyone looked at Jen. All smiling at her.

No, not smiling at Jen. They were looking and smiling at her left hand. She had her hand extended to the crowd, like showing something off. Mike saw Jen and Clint exchange a glance, smiling at each other.

Mike focused on Jen's left hand. The blood drained from his face.

Jen wore a huge diamond on her wedding ring finger. An engagement ring. Jen had agreed to marry Clint. They were engaged.

Mike staggered back, as if the sight was a physical blow to his gut. He felt short of breath and claustrophobic. He needed to get away. He pushed his way through the crowd and ran out the door. He didn't stop running until he was blocks away from Belinda's house.

He walked for hours, aimlessly walking, feeling numb, not thinking or feeling. Somehow he found himself back in New York, at Central Park. He sat down on a bench. Then all the emotions hit him. Despair, hopelessness, heartache, jealousy, humiliation, anger.

How could Jen do that to him? Invite him to a party, then throw her engagement to another man in his face, in front of their friends? Was she that pissed about his leaving her, about his relationship with Jasmine? Was this her way of getting back at him?

But that wasn't Jen. She could be jealous and insecure, and sometimes had terrible temper tantrums. But her anger always flared out quickly, she didn't hold grunges, and she wasn't vindictive.

Still, the evidence was right in front of him. Jen wore Clint's engagement ring, they were engaged. He'd lost her. He felt empty, his heart broken.

He sat in the park a long time ignoring the chilly weather. They often picnicked here. How many times since moving to New York years ago? So many times he'd lost count.

He imagined Jen having a picnic with Anna, smiling and laughing and running around. Being close and having fun as a family. But now, the man in that picture wasn't him, it was Clint.

Mike thought of Anna. He narrowed his eyes. He wasn't going to lose the baby. And he wasn't going to ask Jen for permission (hat in his hand) to keep seeing Anna. Fuck that. He was going to take her!

Mike left Central Park and walked a few blocks to an internet café. Using the Cloak to cover his tracks, he hacked into the government's vital records computers. He assumed Anna's birth certificate listed Drums as the father. His plan was to falsify her birth certificate to list himself as father. That way, no one could take the baby from him.

It took some time but eventually Mike hacked into the vital records computer. At the user interface he typed in Anna's name, "Anna Stephanie Johnson." He added her birthday and hit the Search button. He frowned when there were no hits.

He tried variations of Anna's name, like "Anna Johnson," "Anna S. Johnson" and "A. Stephanie Johnson." Still there were no hits. Frowning, he searched Anna's birthday and her last name "Johnson." Nothing.

What the heck? What was going on?

Then something occurred to Mike. Was it possible? He typed in "Anna Stephanie." But this time, for her last name, he entered "Andrews" (his name) instead of "Johnson" (Jen's maiden name). He hit the search button. There was a hit.

With his heart pounding, he double clicked on "Anna Stephanie Andrews."

It seemed to take forever for the window to open. When it finally did, he saw the birthdate was right. And Jen was listed as the mother. He looked to the "Father" field.

It said "Michael Andrews."

He leaned back in the chair, his eyes locked on the screen. He felt his eyes tearing up, his heart filling with joy and relief. He was Anna's legal father! He was!

Mike was floating on air as he walked back to his new apartment. He was Anna's legal father! No one could take her away from him!

But with his relief over Anna, his thoughts returned to Jen. He had the daughter, but not the mother. Jen was marrying someone else. Now, at best, they'd be friends, not a loving couple, intimate lovers, soul mates, husband and wife. His relief and joy at being Anna's legal father felt bittersweet.

With a heavy heart Mike turned the corner towards his building. As he approached he saw someone there, sitting on the brick steps.

A girl with long blonde hair and long shapely legs.

Jen.

She stood as he approached. They looked at each other for long moments. Mike broke the silence by asking "What are you doing here?"

For a moment Jen looked lost for words. Recovering, she asked "Is this your new apartment?"

Mike nodded. A thought occurred to him. "How'd you know?" he asked. He just signed the lease the other day, no one knew he lived here, not even his parents.

"Oh, ah, you know, Keri," Jen sputtered.

"Of course, Keri and Google," Mike thought sarcastically to himself. "Do no harm, yeah right."

"Um ... can I see your new place?" Jen hesitantly asked.

They walked up the two flights. Inside Jen looked around. "Cute," she said, although she sounded sad.

"Why are you here?" Mike said, repeating his earlier question.

"I wanted to talk to you," Jen answered.

Mike looked at her. After a moment he nodded and motioned to the sofa. Jen sat down. Mike sat too, but on the other sofa. Jen forced an awkward smile. She moved to Mike's sofa and sat next to him.

Mike felt awkward sitting next to her. Vegas and all their game playing seemed so long ago. Since then she'd spent the week with Clint, getting engaged (and probably fucking him non-stop). Their intimate time together seemed a million years ago.

"One last fling huh?" he said bitterly under his breath.

"What?" Jen asked not able to make out his words. When he didn't answer, she said "I missed you at Belinda's party. Allie said you were there?"

Mike blurted out the question that had bugged him as he walked home from the internet café. "Why's Anna's last name Andrews?"

"What?"

"Anna's last name," Mike repeated. "Why's it Andrews?"

"I mean ..." Jen sputtered. She looked down and said softly, "That's my name."

"Your name?" Mike asked surprised. "You didn't go back to Johnson?" He'd heard people calling her by her maiden name since moving back to New York.

"No," she said. Reading his mind, she added "I guess people assumed I did. But I didn't." She shyly looked down at her feet again. Mike was silent, processing this.

Then he asked the more important question. "I saw Anna's birth certificate. Why'd you name me as her father?"

Jen looked surprised at his question. "I mean, we were married when she was born," she said. "I think it's automatic."

Mike opened his mouth in shock, then quickly closed it. All this time he'd fretted about losing Anna, yet his place in her life had always been secure. He felt incredibly foolish and stupid. He decided never to tell anyone about hacking into the vital records computer and his scheme to change Anna's last name. He didn't want anyone (especially Jen) to know how idiotic and naïve he'd been.

In addition to feeling foolish, he also felt disappointed. He'd harbored a hope Jen had PICKED him to be Anna's father. In his fantasy, Jen had chosen him as Anna's legal father, writing his name in the "Father" field of her birth certificate instead of Drum's. That fantasy was now dashed. He was listed as Anna's father through a legal technicality, not through Jen's conscious choice.

He felt Jen's eyes on him. Wanting to hide his disappointment, he returned to her earlier question. "Yeah, I was at Belinda's," he said.

"I thought you'd talk to me," she said looking disappointed.

He thought back to the party, the anger and humiliation he'd felt seeing her show off her new engagement ring. Feeling irritated, he shrugged and said "Let's talk now."

"Okay," Jen said hesitantly. "I want to talk about Jasmine." She paused, as if gathering her thoughts (or remembering her rehearsed lines). "She's not right for you," she said, nervously brushing a strand of blond hair behind her ear. She hurriedly added "She's nice. But she's too serious."

"Too serious?" Mike said with a humorless laugh. "How's that bad?"

"I mean, it's just ..." Jen sputtered out. "You're so serious Mike," she said. She quickly added "That's not bad, it's how you are. But you can't be with a girl as serious as you."
Like Reply
"I can't be?" Mike said, his words coming out like a derisive scoff.

"I know you Mike," she said. "You need someone not serious. Not as serious. Someone fun."

"Jasmine's fun," Mike said. In his head he added "sorta" but he didn't say that.

Jen looked away, a pained expression on her face. "It's just ... you won't be happy with Jasmine." Looking nervous, she began playing with the buttons of his shirt. "She's beautiful, nice. I just know, you won't be happy with her."

Mike grabbed her hand to stop her playing with his shirt. "Why are you here Jen?" he asked irritably. Again he remembered what he saw at Belinda's party. He said angrily "What right do you have telling me what to do?"

"I care for you Mike, I -."

"You care for me?" Mike said with a bitter laugh. It was like the anger, disappointment and humiliation from Belinda's party opened a floodgate of pent up emotions. "You care for me so much, you lived with Drums while I rotted in jail!" he said bitterly. "You let him move into my house! Mine!" The flood of pent up emotions overwhelmed him. "You fucking let him get you pregnant!" he said choking off a sob.

"I'm so sorry!" Jen cried desperately. "I tried, I ... I couldn't handle it, not knowing where you were, what was happening, if they'd let you go! I lost it, Drums was there -."

"He was there, that's your excuse?" Mike said incredulously.

"Mike please, what can I do?" Jen cried, sobbing now. "Tell me how I can make it up to you." She reached for him but he pushed her away. "Mike don't," she begged. "Please! You think I didn't hurt?"

"You, hurt?" Mike said sarcastically. "How were you hurt? You were going to concerts, riding bikes, fucking Drums every night!"

"You left me!" Jen cried, tears flowing uncontrollably down her face. "You swore you never would, but you left me!"

"After what you did -," Mike started, but Jen interrupted him.

"You promised no matter what, you'd never leave me!" Jen cried. "Then you left, just like ... just like my shit father!" She wept as she pulled her knees up to her chin and hugged her legs.

Jen's words hit him like a physical blow. It was true. "I'll never leave you, I'll always love you, no matter what you do," he'd promised repeatedly. More than once he used that promise to convince her to go farther into the game. Like pretending they were separated and dating Drums like her real, exclusive boyfriend. He looked away, feeling guilty and ashamed.

They were silent for long moments. Jen wept silently, curled into a ball. Mike looked down, feeling like a shit.

Mike finally glanced at her. He frowned. She wore no rings on her left hand. "Where's the engagement ring?" he asked.

"What?"

"The engagement ring," Mike said. "I saw you showing off a big diamond ring at the party."

"Diamond ring?" Jen said confused. Then she opened her mouth as if saying "oh." "It wasn't an engagement ring," she explained wiping tears from her eyes. "I mean, it was, but not mine. Remember I told you Belinda's a jewelry designer now? She's doing cosmetic jewelry. The party was like her trunk show."

"Oh," Mike said processing this. She wasn't engaged to Clint?

Jen wiped the tears from her cheeks. She put her feet down and pulled her skirt down, and then edged closer to Mike on the sofa. "You thought I got engaged to Clint?" she asked hopefully. When Mike didn't respond she said "We broke up, in Vegas."

"You broke up?" Mike said his head spinning. She hadn't spent the week with Clint in San Francisco? "Why?" he asked.

"I don't love Clint," Jen said. She reached for his hand. This time he didn't push her away.

Mike stared at her. He was lost for words. They weren't engaged? They broke up?

Jen looked nervous and started playing with the buttons of his shirt again. "I love you Mike," she said tears welling up in her eyes again. She urgently hugged herself to him. "I never stopped loving you. I know I'm a fuck up. But you loved me before, right?" She pulled away and looked desperately into his eyes. In a pleading voice she asked "Do you think you could love me again? I know you have Jasmine -."

Mike interrupted her. "Jen -."

"Please let me finish!" Jen said looking urgently into his eyes. Tears flowed down her cheeks. She said desperately "I'll do anything for you Mike. I know I didn't help when you were in jail. I made things worse. But -."

"Why didn't you change your name back to Johnson?" Mike asked.

"I wanted you!" Jen cried, tears falling again. She clutched his hands and looked desperately into his eyes. "Jasmine will never love you like I will Mike! No one will! I'll do anything for you, you know that! Please give me another chance!"

"Jasmine and I broke up," Mike said. "That's the big announcement."

Jen stared at Mike for long moments, her mouth open in surprise, shock on her face. Then she collapsed into his chest, weeping and clutching him.

Mike took her into his arms. "I don't love Jasmine," he said hugging her and kissing the top of her head. "I love you. I'll always love you." With each of his words her sobbing grew louder and more out of control.

They held each other a long time, Jen sobbing uncontrollably. Finally she calmed down, although they kept holding each other. They had a lot to talk about, but that would come later. They had time now. The rest of their lives. For now they just held each other.

~~~ The End ~~~

Director's Cut - Extended Scene #1

(From Life After We - Part 8)

Allie tilted her head as she looked at Jen. She said, "I gifted you a song."

"What?"

"I gifted you a song, on iTunes," Allie explained. "You like Pink?"

"Um, I don't know, I guess," Jen said.

The bartender came back. "Another one?" he asked Jen, looking at her mostly empty martini glass.

"She's had enough," Allie told the bartender.

"I'm fine Allie!" Jen hissed. She wasn't in the mood to be handled. "Yes, another one," she told the bartender.

Allie sighed, thinking that Jen was more drama than Mike. Behind Jen, she motioned two fingers close together, telling the bartender to go easy on the alcohol. The bartender gave a subtle nod and put half the usual vodka in Jen's Cosmo.

Allie walked back to the rest of their group. Jen huffed and said under her breath, "I'm fine, I can handle myself." But she felt unsteady in her high heels and had to sit down. She decided maybe the third Cosmo WAS too much and pushed it away, asking the bartender for a big glass of ice water.

As she sipped the water she downloaded the Pink song on her iPhone. It was called "Just Give Me a Reason."

She hit play. Her lips parted in surprise as she listened to the opening lyrics:

Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them

She hit pause and stared at her iPhone. The song seemed to be about her and Mike. They were the unlikeliest couple. People always said that. But opposites attract, right? From the moment she met him at the sorority party, she never seriously thought about being with any other man. No matter what she did - the parts "that weren't all that pretty" - he always made her feel good about herself.

Until he left her.

She hit "Play" again. Her heart was in her throat as she listened to the refrain:

Just give me a reason

Just a little bit's enough

Just a second we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

We're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

Her heart beat wildly as the song finished. She played it again, and then again.

She hurriedly walked over to Allie, the song sobering her. The lyrics "We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again" rang in her ears.

"Do you really think so?" Jen asked Allie urgently.

Allie smiled understandingly at her best friend. Next to Mike she knew Jen better than anyone. "He went away for a while, I get that," she whispered into Jen's ear, hugging her. "But he'll always be bubble boy to me."

Director's Cut - Extended Scene #2

(From Life After We - Part 11)

After speaking to Maggie, Jen went to her room. "I've got to go to San Francisco, we're pitching Disney," she told Clint, grabbing her suitcase to pack.

"That's wonderful!" Clint gushed. "You can stay with me at my place." Clint's brownstone was in Nob Hill close to Chinatown.

"Yeah ..." Jen said. She looked at Clint for a moment, then kept packing.

Clint put his hand on Jen's arm, stopping her. He asked "I know you're rushing, but can we talk a minute?"

"Sure, of course," Jen said. They both sat down on the edge of the bed.

Clint took her hands. "Have you thought about what I said?"

"Um, yeah," Jen said with a nervous laugh. All day she'd thought of nothing but his proposal of marriage.

"I don't want to rush you, take as much time as you need," he assured her, squeezing her hands. "But I didn't get a chance to show you this."

Jen's breath caught when Clint took out a small box. He opened it. Her eyes went wide. Inside was the most amazing ring she'd ever seen. The diamond was incredibly big, and it sparkled like a million suns.

"Your engagement ring," Clint said hugging her. "Let's try it on, to see how it looks."

Jen offered the ring finger of her left hand. Her hand was shaking. First Clint took off his Jacob ring. Then he slipped on the engagement ring. It fit perfectly. He put the Jacob ring on her right hand.

Jen looked at the engagement ring on her finger. It was so amazing. It was meant for a queen, a goddess, not her.

"Goddess." That was what Mike used to call her. She immediately started crying.

"What's wrong?" Clint said taking her into his arms. She was sobbing.

"Nothing, it's just ... I thought of something Mike used to say," Jen said, tears flowing down her cheeks.

"It's okay, I know you were with him a long time," Clint said, trying to be understanding. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her back.

"We were young," Jen said, as if trying to explain why this was so hard for her. "I was just a sophomore in college. He helped me so much. I treated him like shit. But he was always there, helping me." Tears continued flowing down Jen's cheeks.

"I know, I know," Clint said trying to comfort her. "I know it's hard. Take as much time as you need."

Jen took his hands. She kissed his hands, then pressed them against her cheek. She kissed his hands again, as if never wanting to let him go. Then she looked into his eyes. She said, "I don't need more time, I know what I want."
Like Reply
"Okay," Clint said, looking expectantly at her.

Jen took off the engagement ring. She took off the Jacob ring too. She handed both to him. "I'm sorry Clint, I can't."

Clint looked suddenly distressed. "Jen why? I thought we had something. I thought you loved me."

"I'm sorry Clint," she said shaking her head. She felt sad and guilty and tears welled up in her eyes.

"You don't love me?" Clint asked looking devastated.

Jen shook her head again. "I'm sorry," she said.

"So what have you been doing, dicking with me?" he asked bitterly. "Using me to make Mike jealous?"

"Clint, no, please," Jen pleaded. Tears fell down her cheeks. "I met Mike in college."

"That's not a good reason!" Clint shot back angrily. "I get it, he helped you. But that's not love."

"I do love him!" Jen said, desperately trying to get Clint to understand. "He's like Sarah to me."

"What?" Clint said bristling at the mention of his deceased first wife.

"You told me, Sarah was your soul mate," Jen said gently. Her cheeks were wet with tears. "I'm sorry she died Clint, I really am. But Mike's my soul mate. You see? He's the only man for me. I can't love anyone else."

"Then why go with me at all?" Clint said exasperated.

Jen didn't know the answer. Trying to explain as much to herself as Clint, she said "Things got so confused. He went to jail, the PTSD, Anna, moving to California, Jasmine, everything."

Clint sat resignedly back on the sofa, deflated by Jen's words. "Mike's still with Jasmine," he said. The mention of Sarah took the fight out of him.

Jen looked down. In a soft, barely audible voice, she said "I know."

They were silent for long moments. Finally Clint handed the Jacob ring back to Jen. "Take this," he said.

"No -," Jen protested.

"I want you to have it," Clint insisted, pressing it into her hand. "I'd like that, knowing sometimes you'll look at it and remember me."

Jen kissed his cheek. "I don't need the ring, I'll always remember you Clint," she promised him. He was a good man. But he wasn't Mike.

Later at McCarron airport, Allie boarded the plane to San Francisco. Jen was already there, and Allie sat next to her.

Allie looked at Jen. Her eyes were red, she'd clearly been crying. Then Allie looked at Jen's left hand. Her eyes went wide. "So you did it?" Allie asked staring at Jen's wedding ring finger. She no longer wore Clint's ring. In fact she wore no ring on either hand. "You broke up with him?"

Jen nodded, looking like she was going to cry again. "Allie I'm so scared," she said. Then the tears came.

Allie pulled her best friend into her arms. "It's okay honey, it'll work out," she said soothingly.

"But what if Mike doesn't want me?" Jen said sounding like a scared little girl.

Allie softly stroked Jen's hair. She wasn't worried. It was clear Mike and Jen were still madly in love with each other. They just had to figure it out for themselves.

~~~ Epilogue ~~~

(A few weeks later)

Mike pushed the cart through the grocery store as Jen walked in front. Anna sat in the baby seat and she laughed and played with Mike as Jen worked through their shopping list. Anna was definitely liking having Mike around all the time now, although the toddler was still adjusting to calling him "daddy" instead of "my my" (she often called him "my my daddy").

As Jen selected groceries from the shelves she often looked back at Mike and Anna, smiling and laughing as the two played together. She was constantly smiling and laughing nowadays. So was Mike. Their hearts were filled with love and happiness again. When Jen looked at Mike she beamed joyfully into his eyes, and they were always holding hands and hugging. They still had things to work out - some things might never be fully resolved - but they were in love and together again, and that was all that mattered.

As they walked the aisles of the market, Mike couldn't help noticing men turning their heads as Jen walked by. She was wearing a simple outfit (loose blouse that buttoned in the back, skinny jeans and ankle boots), yet as always her youthful beautiful face, lush blonde hair, tight ass and long shapely legs made her look achingly hot. The fact Jen was so happy and always smiling and laughing now made her even more beautiful and desirable.

At one point Jen got a few feet ahead as Anna grabbed for a box of Fruit Loops (it was her favorite cereal, although they didn't often let her eat sugar cereals). As Mike paused to put the box back on the shelf, he noticed a tall man approach Jen holding feta cheese in one hand and blue cheese in the other. The tall man grinned at Jen and they started talking. From their body language it looked like they knew each other. Mike held back with Anna, wanting to give Jen space to finish her conversation. As Jen spoke to the tall man she glanced back at Mike a few times (looking nervous). The tall man looked at Mike too, a frown on his face. Finally they parted, Jen giving the tall man a quick hug.

Jen walked back to Mike and leaned into him, squeezing his arm. "I think we've got everything," she said putting a quart of organic skim milk into the cart.

"Who was that?" Mike asked.

"Oh um, that's Damon," Jen said nervously.

"Damon?" Mike asked. "You know him from work?"

"No, actually I met him here," Jen said. She laughed to make it sound light-hearted, but Mike could tell she was nervous. "A few months ago."

Mike nodded. He got it. He said "When I was in San Francisco."

"Um ... yeah," Jen hesitantly admitted. She hugged her body to his and squeezed his arm again. "Come on baby, let's go home."

Later that night after putting Anna down, Mike sat down on the sofa next to Jen. "What was the thing with the blue and feta cheeses?" he asked.

"What?" Jen asked.

"Damon," Mike said. "It looked like Damon talked to you about the cheeses."

"Baby are you still thinking about him?" Jen said with a carefree laugh. She looked nervous though.

Mike shrugged and looked expectantly at her.

After a moment Jen admitted "We went out a few times. He made me dinner once. He forgot to buy cheese for the salad and we joked about whether blue cheese or feta would be better." She hugged Mike's arm. "I was lonely honey. It didn't mean anything."

"He made you dinner?" Mike asked. "At his place, or here?"

"Um ... his place," Jen admitted hesitantly.

Mike nodded, processing this. They'd talked a lot since getting back together, but not about other men Jen had seen while they were apart (other than Drums and Clint). "Did you sleep with him?" he asked.

"Mike honey should we really talk about this?" Jen asked gently, looking uncomfortable. "I haven't asked you."

"Tara and Jasmine," Mike said immediately. "The only girls I saw while we were apart."

"Okay," Jen said hesitantly, looking down. She knew about both Tara and Jasmine. She felt relieved there hadn't been others (although they'd been Gia too ...). And thank god no children.

"So ...," Mike prompted.

"This happened when we weren't together," Jen gently reminded him.

"I know, I'm just curious," Mike said. "Did you have sex?" he asked again.

Jen hesitated, uncomfortable with this conversation. She wanted to forget about their time apart and pretend like it never happened.

"Tell me," Mike urged her. He ran his hand down her back, his fingers tracing along her bra line. At his touch, Jen looked up at his face. Playing with her bra like that was usually a sign he was turned on, and in fact she saw excitement on his face. Glancing at his crotch, she saw he had an erection. That was a sign too!

She knew his cuckold fantasies of course. They'd played as recently as Vegas, just weeks ago. But since getting back together he hadn't mentioned the game.

Mike read her mind. "I watched you in bed with Clint, before I left Vegas," he said, his fingers still tracing along her bra. "From the balcony."

"You pervert," Jen said in a soft voice, giving him a playful smile and bumping his shoulder with hers.

"That morning," Mike said. "Did you know you were going to break up?"

"Yeah," Jen said. Answering his unspoken question, she said "I guess it was kinda like goodbye sex." She suddenly looked melancholy. It wasn't that simple, but at the moment it was good enough.

"You're worried about him, aren't you?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, a little," Jen admitted. She hurriedly added "I don't have feelings for him. I just feel bad."

"I get it," Mike said, feeling bad himself about Jasmine. He immediately added with a frown, "I don't want you to see him."

"I won't," Jen assured him. She forced a grin and said "I'm not that worried, Clint can take care of himself."

Mike nodded. He felt the same way, Jasmine was a big girl, she could take care of herself. He still felt bad. His thoughts though returned to that morning watching Clint and Jen having sex.

"When I saw you and Clint in bed, it didn't turn me on at all," Mike told her, stroking her long blonde hair.

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"I learned something about myself," he said. "The turn on comes from you being mine."

"I am yours," Jen said snuggling into his arm.
Like Reply
"Back then, I thought I'd lost you," Mike said.

"You never lost me, I was always yours," Jen assured him, hugging him tight. "I'll always be yours."

"I know that now," Mike said. Even when riding Clint back in Vegas, she'd been his. He remembered that morning in Vegas, watching Jen on top, moving up and down on Clint's shaft. He remembered seeing the pleasure on her face as she came on Clint's manhood. But even as Clint made her cum, she'd been his.

Jen looked into Mike face, seeing the extreme excitement there. She ran her hand over his erection, then she took him out. "You're so hard," she said. His penis was small but hard as granite.

Jen lowered her face and took him into her mouth. She sucked him for a few moments, then got up on the sofa. She pulled up her skirt. Mike hurriedly yanked her panties down her long shapely legs. Jen straddled Mike's thighs. Taking his cock in one hand, she lowered himself on him. He penetrated her easily, partly because he was small, but also because she was wet.

She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and kissed him as she made love to his cock. "You want to know about Damon?" she whispered huskily into his ear. "Yeah, we had sex."

"A lot?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Just a couple times," Jen said shaking her head, her long blonde hair swaying back and forth across his face. She continued slowly moving up and down his cock.

"Was he good?" Mike said, his words coming out like a moan as Jen squeezed her silky smooth pussy around his cock as she rode him up and down.

Jen gave him a "not really" shrug.

"No?" Mike asked.

"He was okay I guess," Jen said unenthusiastically.

"Was there anyone else?" Mike asked excitedly.

"A couple other guys," she said. "They were before you moved back." She hugged him tight as she rocked back and forth. "They didn't mean anything. Just hookups. I was lonely."

"While you were dating Clint?" Mike asked wanting to know the timeline.

"Um, no, before," Jen said.

Mike nodded as he did mental calculations. Damon. Josh, the Penn State football player. The guy from Starbucks (Joey). Her trainer Danny. Hunter and Davis in Vegas. The two nameless guys. Clint of course. Drums too. Ten guys. Jen had been with 10 guys during their breakup.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked. She stopped moving although she made sure to keep him inside her. She seemed to read him mind. "I'm a real slut huh?" she said looking ashamed.

Mike immediately said reassuringly "No baby you're -."

"Stop," Jen said softly, putting a finger to his lips. "I know I'm a slut," she said. She shrugged resignedly. "I am."

"I'll never think of you that way," Mike promised, looking adoringly into her eyes. "You're perfect. My goddess. Never change anything."

Jen smiled, beaming at him. She hugged him close and said "I love being your goddess."

Mike was still rock hard inside her. Knowing what he liked, she whispered sexily into his ear "Want to hear about them?" She giggled when she felt his cock jerk. "I guess you do," she giggled delightedly.

"Was the sex good?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Um, sort of," Jen said honestly, not sounding enthusiastic about her sexual liaisons.

Mike frowned at her unenthusiastic answer. Jen loved sex, that didn't make any sense. And he'd watched her with a few of the guys, she'd clearly enjoyed it. "You looked like you enjoyed it," he said voicing his thoughts.

"Well, yeah, after you moved back," she said. Seeing his questioning look, she grinned and said "I like your fantasies." She teased "I like keeping you around my finger."

"You do huh?" Mike said laughing. He rolled Jen onto her back, so she lay on the sofa. His cock fell out during the maneuver (he was too small to stay inside while turning her over), but he quickly mounted her again. He fucked her long and slow, using what he learned with Tara and Jasmine to keep from cumming and hit her pleasure spots.

Jen's breathing quickened as Mike worked on her. He was definitely a better lover now, she regularly came through their intercourse. She didn't like thinking about HOW he got better, or WHO he got better with. "You belong to me right?" she asked clutching his arms, her insecurities coming to the surface even as her orgasm neared.

"Yeah," Mike said, breathing hard as his own climax approached.

"Always?" Jen said her words coming out like a moan. "You'll always be mine, right?"

"Always," Mike assured her. He leaned down and kissed her. Jen wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and their lips never parted as they both came.

They were snuggling in bed when Jen's iPhone buzzed with a new text message. She looked at the screen.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"George, one of Clint's friends," she said dismissively. She tossed the phone aside and snuggled back into Mike's arms.

"What does he want?"

"I think he wants to hook up," Jen said with a laugh. "He heard Clint and I broke up."

"Doesn't he know you're back with me?" Mike asked.

"Of course he knows," Jen said. She laughed again. "I don't think he cares about husbands or boyfriends."

"He hit on you when you were dating Clint?"

"Yeah," Jen said.

"He's still hitting on you?" Mike asked.

Jen shrugged, holding Mike tight. She felt like she knew where this was going.

Despite just cumming Mike felt himself hardening. "Are you going to see him?"

"Of course not," Jen said immediately.

Mike was silent for long moments. He finally said "I'd be okay with it if you want to see him."

Jen didn't respond immediately. Then she said "Baby I don't think that's a good idea."

"You said you liked my fantasies."

"Mike baby, no," Jen said softly. "Not after everything."

"It wasn't because of the game," Mike pressed. "It was Sapphire and the government."

Jen looked doubtful. "No Mike," she said.

"Think about when we played with Jamie and Alec," Mike said. "That worked."

"You got really upset," Jen reminded him.

"Only sometimes," Mike said. "You know that's part of the thrill for me."

"I think I've had enough thrilling adventures," Jen said with a laugh. She gave him a crooked grin. "Don't you worry mister, I can give you a lot of thrills and it doesn't need to involve other men."

Mike grinned back. "You think so huh?"

"Oh I know so," Jen said confidently, getting on top of him and kissing him. With a wicked smile she said "Think how hot I got you in Vegas."

"What about Hunter and Davis?" Mike reminded her. Both men fucked her during their game playing in Vegas.

"Yeah but ... what I mean is, if we do play with another man, it doesn't have to hurt you," Jen said, rubbing Mike's chest.

"You said you liked my fantasies," he reminded her, grinning. "Anyway, that's part of it for me." He shrugged. "I guess that's the difference between hot wife and cuckold fantasies."

"Oh god, can you stop?" Jen said with a laugh. She always found her husband's intricate categorizations of wife-related fantasies both disturbing and hilarious.

"At least I'm not into poly," Mike deadpanned.

"Stop!" Jen said with another laugh, punching his arm.

"We can make rules this time," he suggested.

"Mike stop," Jen implored in a more serious voice. She curled back into his arms. "I'm not ready for that," she told him, kissing his chest.

"Okay," Mike said, giving in. "But maybe someday?"

Jen didn't respond. Mike repeated "Maybe someday?"

Jen was silent for long moments. Finally, she kissed his chest and whispered "Maybe someday."

~~~~ The End ~~~~
Like Reply
Wonderful story
Like Reply
This is one beautiful love story. Enjoyed all tjeir conversations and feelings. Kudos to the author.
And to your time and effort to write this. ?
Like Reply
(24-12-2018, 03:21 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: Author's note: This is the 5th book in this series. The other books are:

Book 1: He Fucked My Girl

Book 2: All in My Head

Book 3: Making It Work

Book 4: Consequences

This story, Life After We, starts a few weeks after the end of Consequences. This story is a lot of things - a cuckold story, a cheating wife story, a nonconsensual sex story - most of all though it's a love story.

--xleglover
Can some one post the links of the  4 books
Like Reply