Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
Author's note: This is the 5th book in this series. The other books are:

Book 1: He Fucked My Girl

Book 2: All in My Head

Book 3: Making It Work

Book 4: Consequences

This story, Life After We, starts a few weeks after the end of Consequences. This story is a lot of things - a cuckold story, a cheating wife story, a nonconsensual sex story - most of all though it's a love story.

--xleglover
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Life After We Pt. 01

"So can you be a little less brilliant all the time? You're making the rest of us look bad."

"Oh uh, what?" Mike said distractedly. He turned from the computer screen and looked at the source of the bubbly female voice.

Tara was there, smiling at him. "Oh uh what," she said teasingly repeating his words. "Sometimes you don't sound like a genius," she said, playfully punching him in the arm to let him know she was just teasing. "I said, you're making us all look bad." The pretty brunette punched Mike's arm again. "If you weren't so cute I'd have to really hit you."

Mike smiled at Tara's compliment. "Oh um ..." he began to say awkwardly, but stopped when he realized he was about to say the same stupid thing again. Tara gave him a knowing smile and they both laughed.

"So whatcha working on now?" the 22 year old, cute brunette asked, leaning over Mike to look at his computer screen. As she did her ample bosom pressed into his shoulder.

"They, ah, they've got me working on the iPhone 6 bugs," Mike said feeling uncomfortable.

Sensing his discomfort, Tara pulled away so she was no longer pressing against him, but she remained standing close to him. "I'm just joking, everyone's excited you're here," she said smiling at him. "You're kinda a hero around here you know." She looked around and frowned. They'd put Mike in an office away from the other programmers, away from everybody. "Don't you get lonely here by yourself?"

"No, I ah ... I like the quiet," Mike said looking away.

"Oh ... yeah ..." Tara said, feeling stupid. She knew he was still getting over being held prisoner for months by the government. She rubbed his shoulder. "Let me know if I can do anything, okay?"

"Thanks," Mike said giving her an appreciative smile.

"A few of us are going out tomorrow night," Tara said. "Just a drink, maybe listen to some tunes. Wanna come along?"

"Thanks, but I've already got plans," Mike said. He grimaced thinking about what he had to do the next night.

"Are you okay?" Tara asked seeing the cloud appear over Mike's face.

"Yeah," Mike said. "I've just got to take care of something."

"How are you Mike?" Jen asked the next night. They were sitting at an Italian restaurant in Cupertino - the kind with a wood fire grill - at a quiet corner table. "You're working at Apple?"

"Yeah, the job's good," Mike said with a shrug, only half interested in the job. It was a job, it kept him busy, it paid well.

"That's good," Jen said forcing a smile. "Thanks for meeting me."

"Of course," Mike said. They were silent for long moments.

"You just flew in?" Mike asked breaking the silence.

"Last night, I'm staying with Keri and Jim," Jen said looking across the room. Mike followed her eyes. Keri was there waiting, like a mother hen, looking worried. They gave each other a brief nod of hello.

Mike looked back at Jen. She was as beautiful as ever. Being pregnant made her even more beautiful, if that was possible. Her eyes were red though.

"I'm surprised the doctor let you on a plane," he joked, seeing that Jen was very pregnant. He knew she was due in a few weeks.

"I had to twist her arm," Jen joked back, forcing a laugh. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about actually." She nervously brushed a loose strand of silky blonde hair behind her ear. "I'm due soon. I was wondering if you could be there. As my friend."

"Oh," Mike said suddenly feeling cornered. "I don't know." He forced a laugh. "I'm not sure what to do."

"There's not much to it," Jen said with a nervous laugh. "Mostly listen to me scream if the pain medicine isn't strong enough," she joked. "I'm too much of a coward to do natural child birth."

"I don't know Jen -."

"It's just, it'd be nice to have you there, as a friend," she said quickly, cutting him off. Tears welled up in her eyes and she wiped away a tear. "Sorry, I promised myself I wouldn't cry," she said with a forced laugh. She was silent for a moment, collecting herself, willing away the tears. She forced another smile, trying to sound causal and light. "You won't have to do anything. It'd be nice to have you there, that's all. As a friend."

"Jen ... I can't," Mike said looking pained. "... I can't."

"Everyone will be there," Jen continued as if not hearing Mike, keeping her voice upbeat and light as if talking about a party she was planning, rather than giving birth. "Allie and Darren, Keri, my mom and sister, your parents said they'd be there too. Everyone will be there to hear me scream." She laughed at the joke, trying to sound bubbly, but tears were flowing down her cheeks. "It's just, you're still my best friend, you know?" she said smiling through the tears. "It would be nice if you were there, that's all. If you could hold my hand ..."

Mike looked away, not able to see her crying. "I can't," he said in a voice so low Jen could barely hear. "If I go, we'd get back together."

"Would that be so terrible?" Jen asked, looking desperate. "Can't we try again Mike? I know you're going through things. I can help you Mike. I can. I'll do anything."

"I can't Jen," Mike said looking pained. "It's just ... I can't. I'm sorry."

Jen nodded. "Good decision," she said forcing a tight smile even as tears flowed down her cheeks. "I don't blame you." She added with a laugh, "Who wants to be around a screaming girl right?" She looked away into the distance. "I'm such a fuck up anyway."

"You're not a fuck up," Mike assured her. "You only did what I wanted. Even Drums."

"You told me not to see him," Jen said as if chastising herself.

"The next day I would have told you to see him again," Mike said, knowing himself better than anyone. "That's why we can't be together Jen. We're bad for each other. You're better off without me."

"No I'm not Mike!" Jen said sobbing. "I'm not!"

Mike resisted going to her. "I don't feel like myself," he said. "I'm messed up inside. I can't get better if you're there. I'm sorry."

"We better go honey," Keri said coming up to Jen. Jen buried her head in Keri's arm, sobbing. "We'll see you later Mike," Keri said.

Mike nodded, his heart breaking as he watched Jen walk away with Keri. He wondered if he'd ever see Jen again. He knew it would not be good to see her, or even talk to her. They were bad for each other. They were like drug addicts, feeding off each other. It was better for both of them if they stayed apart.

He suddenly became aware of everyone looking at him, he needed to get away. He threw some bills on the table and hurried out. On the way home he stopped and bought a bottle of scotch. He planned to drink the entire bottle, he needed the alcohol to dull the pain.

~~~ Six months later ~~~

"Hey stranger, haven't seen you around," Tara said to Mike one evening. "Where've you been keeping yourself?"

"I've been working at home some," Mike said distractedly, still looking at the computer screen.

"Do you ever stop working?" Tara asked with a laugh, squeezing her body between Mike and his computer. "Come on, buy me a drink, you've never thanked me for getting you this job."

A half hour later in a bar, Tara watched as Mike finished his second scotch and ordered another one. "Wow you can really pound them down," she giggled. "Nice to see you're not a total boy scout."

"I'm not a boy scout," Mike said as if criticizing himself.

"I know, you're a bad boy," Tara teased with a sparkle in her eye. They finished their drinks and ordered another round. Playfully squeezing Mike's knee, Tara whispered conspiratorially, "So you leaked the information, right?"

"I'm not supposed to talk about it," Mike said feeling half drunk.

"I'm not wearing a wire," Tara teased, feeling tipsy herself. She arched her back and pressed her chest against Mike. "Go ahead, search me," she added with a giggle. Mike couldn't help laughing.

Tara leaned closer to Mike and whispered into his ear, "Come on, fess up, did you do it?" She leaned so close her knee pressed against his. She was wearing a short skirt. She had nice legs.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Mike suddenly wanted to impress this cute 22 year old. "Yeah, I did it," he admitted, his throat hoarse from excitement. It was the first time he'd admitted it to anyone. As if on its own volition, his hand went to Tara's knee. He caressed her thigh. She wasn't wearing hose, her skin was soft.

Rather than pull away, Tara smiled at Mike and moved even closer, wedging her legs between his. As she did Mike's hand moved up her leg, under her short skirt. His fingertips brushed against her cotton panties. "You ARE a bad boy," she giggled. She moved her hand to Mike's crotch. "A big bad boy," she breathed hotly into his ear, stroking his erection.

Mike abruptly pulled away. Through his near drunken stupor he thought of Jen and felt guilty.

Reading Mike's mind, Tara said "You guys broke up, right?" Seeing Mike nod, she asked "Have you been with anyone else?"

"No," Mike whispered, feeling horny but guilty too.

"The first time is always the hardest," Tara said knowingly, more worldly than Mike despite being years younger. She hugged him, pressing her big tits against him. "We'll go as slow as you want," she whispered into his ear, kissing down his neck.

Mike chugged down his scotch, his fourth in less than an hour. He was drunk and hadn't been with a girl in months (since Jen). Tara was pretty, sexy, young. And she was clearly available. He was rock hard and couldn't remember when he'd wanted a girl so much!

"Want to come over to my apartment?" he asked, the alcohol dulling his normal shyness around pretty girls.

"Let's go," Tara said with a bedroom eyes smile, playfully hitting her hip against his.

Knowing Mike's shyness around girls, Tara took control once they got to his apartment. She melted into his arms and kissed him. Soon they were making out big time and trading tongue. Mike's shyness quickly disappeared and his hands went to her breasts. He was so used to Jen's small ones he was incredibly excited to explore Tara's. Her bra seemed heavier and stiffer than Jen's, although that made sense since it had a lot more flesh to contain.

Tara pulled away from Mike, smiling knowingly. Men were always so eager to play with her tits. She was okay with that, they were her best asset and she was proud of them. She crossed her arms and pulled off her top, sultrily shaking her hair out after. Sometimes at this point she'd let the guy take off her bra. It was like a test, to see how smoothly he did it. But she sensed (correctly) that Mike would fumble with it, even after being married for years. That was okay. A big part of her attraction to Mike was his naiveté while also being a genius (and also cute!).

She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She let the bra fall to the ground and then squared her shoulders, letting Mike have a good look at her firm double Ds.

"You're beautiful!" Mike gushed. Tara's breasts were pear shaped, large and soft, with big up-turned nipples. "God you're beautiful," he said as his hands cupped the underside of her heavy tits and his lips went to her nipples.

Tara closed her eyes and stroked Mike's hair as he worked on her tits. Unlike some girls (especially ones with small tits), her breasts and nipples weren't very sensitive. Still, Mike's caresses felt good.

She couldn't believe she was here in Mike Andrews' apartment, making out with him. She'd had a crush on him since Cancun. She never thought she stood a chance at taking him away from his wife Jen - she was so beautiful - but here he was with her, his lips around her nipples.

Mike took a long time playing with Tara's breasts. It was like a new toy, he was so used to Jen's small ones. Tara's were massive next to Jen's tiny tits. While he preferred petite, small breasted girls like Jen (he liked the way small breasts made a girl look innocent and young), he of course always admired busty girls (like Allie) and he found Tara's big fleshy breasts fascinating and alluring.

He was crazy with lust! He hadn't had a girl in months since before being arrested, not counting Jen and he'd been so conflicted about that (and anyway that had only been oral). Feeling out of control, he kissed down to Tara's tummy while at the same time grabbing the hem of her skirt to push it up.

He kissed and licked Tara's belly button. A part of him registered the 22 year old's tummy wasn't flat like Jen's, she had a paunch that pushed over her skirt some. Mike didn't care, he was too lost in lust. He continued to kiss and lick her fleshy belly while tugging at her skirt.

"That tickles," Tara giggled, playfully pushing Mike's head away.

"Sorry," Mike said breathing hard.

"You bad boy," Tara teased, smiling brightly at Mike and tussling his hair. She got up and reached behind her, unzipping her skirt.

Mike pulled the skirt down her legs. His eyes locked on her panty-clad pussy. Unlike Jen, Tara wore cotton panties instead of a lacy thong. But at that moment he didn't care about that. The crotch of her panties was wet. He was turning her on! That was all he cared about.

Mike ran his hands up and down Tara's legs. Her legs weren't as long or shapely as Jen's, but they were nice and god he wanted her! He felt out of control! He kissed up her inner thigh, from her knees to the V between her legs. Then he kissed and licked over the wetness of her panties, his hands moving to her ass. He massaged and caressed her fleshy ass while he licked up and down over the camel toe in her panties.

Tara giggled. "You ARE a bad boy!" she said delightedly. Mike pulled the panties down her legs and she fell back onto the couch, her legs opening.

Mike looked at her pussy. She was trimmed, but not bare like Jen. That surprised him. He was so used to Jen's Brazilian he assumed all girls kept themselves bare that way.

But he didn't care. At the moment her pussy was like water to a dying man in the desert. He eagerly moved up between her legs and began eating her out.

Tara gripped the cushions as Mike worked his magic on her. This boy knew how to eat pussy! Soon she was moaning and writhing on his lips and tongue, her hands moving to the back of his head. Then she was screaming as Mike licked her harder, pushing her into an intense orgasm. He kept licking her, making her orgasm go on and on forever.

She gasped for air as her orgasm finally subsided. He'd given her one of the best orgasms of her life! Cute, brilliant, shy, and the best pussy eater on the planet! She could seriously fall for this man!

"Let's go to your bedroom," Tara said eagerly. Mike helped her to her feet, and she snuggled into his arm as they walked the short distance to his bedroom. She laid Mike on the bed and undressed him, kissing and caressing his body as she went along. His body was average at best, but she didn't hold that against him. Mike was a serious guy, a genius, he had better things to do than spend his time in a gym, he was way more important than those gym rats who spent all their time working on their pecs and abs because they didn't have anything between their ears.

Tara pulled down Mike's boxers. He was small, one of the smallest she'd ever seen. But it was a cute penis, and it fit his thin body. Anyway, size wasn't important to her. She was more concerned about HIM liking HER body, not the other way around. After all, she already liked him.

She smiled seeing him rock hard. Score one for her!

Mike rolled Tara onto her back. He got on top of her. "Should I wear a condom?" he asked. He didn't know what he'd do if she said yes, he didn't think he had any condoms.

"Yeah," Tara said reaching into her purse. She pulled out a condom and put it on Mike. She was on the pill, but you could never be too safe. She liked Mike but she made all her lovers wear a condom. If their relationship developed ... well, then things would be different.

She guided Mike's cock to her pussy lips. He pushed forward, feeling her pussy lips spread for him. He applied more pressure, and then he was inside her!

"God you feel so good!" he gushed. She did feel good, so tight around his cock. It'd been so long since being inside a girl! He couldn't remember the last time he'd been inside Jen.

"You feel so good too Mike!" Tara gushed, caressing his arms and back.

"I won't last long," Mike said as he moved back and forth. Part of what made this so exciting was Tara's age. Young girls turned Mike on - that was part of what fascinated him about Jen, because she looked so innocent and young - and here he was fucking Tara, who WAS young, only 22.

"That's okay, cum whenever you want," Tara said reassuringly, caressing his chest. She wrapped her arms around Mike's neck and pulled him down to kiss her. Mike kissed Tara, and then he moaned into her mouth as he came into the condom.

Panting, Mike gently pulled out. He threw the condom away, then rolled onto his back. Tara snuggled into him, and Mike put his arm around her.

"That was so good!" Tara gushed, giggling.

"...yeah," Mike said after a short pause.

Tara noticed his hesitancy. "You liked it, right?"

"It was incredible," Mike assured her, smiling at her. He put his arm back around her and she snuggled back into him.

With his lust sated, and no longer so drunk, he was thinking more clearly. What was supposed to happen now? He liked Tara as a friend, but he didn't have romantic feelings for her. Their sex had been good, but he didn't want to have to spend the night snuggling her.

These thoughts made him feel guilty. He was fond of Tara, he didn't want to be a jerk and tell her to go home.

Fortunately, Tara saved him. She said "I better get home, I have early meetings tomorrow." She kissed him tenderly. "You're incredible, I'm glad we did this."

"Me too," Mike said without any hesitation this time, although inside he was unsure. Tara smiled and kissed him again. She gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom.

Mike took the opportunity to quickly dress. When Tara came out she smiled at Mike and hugged him. "I'm really glad we went tonight," she gushed.

"Me too," Mike said, forcing as much sincerity into his voice and face as possible. Feeling like she expected him to, he kissed her.

Mike took a long walk after seeing Tara off in a cab. He'd enjoyed the sex with Tara. His body had needed it - he'd never gone so long without sex since before meeting Jen - and he'd been naturally sexually curious about his young friend Tara.

But he didn't feel anything for Tara besides friendship. He'd only had a few sex partners in his life, and each one had involved a romantic relationship. This was his first "casual sex" experience and he didn't like the feeling. He wasn't a one-night stand kind of person. The fact Tara obviously felt more for him than he felt for her made him feel guilty, and also anxious about how to deal with her moving forward.

His thoughts turned to Jen. He usually tried not to think about her, it still hurt too much. He felt guilty like he'd cheated on her, but he knew that was ridiculous. Their marriage was over. She'd no doubt moved on, he needed to move on too.

He couldn't help comparing Tara to Jen. Really there was no comparison. Tara was cute while Jen was movie star gorgeous. Tara's body was okay, while Jen's was Playboy centerfold worthy. Of course he hadn't seen her since she had the baby, but she was too much a workout fanatic, too concerned about her appearance, it wouldn't have taken her long to get back in shape.
Like Reply
He wondered if she was with Drums, or if she had a new lover (or lovers). Maybe she was with Tom, or even Scott. He knew she'd have plenty of suitors, she was too beautiful and amazing not too. The thought of Jen in a serious relationship with another man made him unhappy.

He put his hands in his pockets and forced thoughts of Jen out of his head. They weren't good for each other. She wasn't good for him. He wasn't good for her. He had to move on. There were lots of beautiful, amazing girls in the world. He'd find one eventually. Not Tara, but someone.

Jen rushed into the meeting, late again. "Sorry," she said taking her place at the front of the table and glancing over the latest Memphis status reports. Most everyone - especially the women - gave her patient, understanding smiles. "Okay, where are we?" she said to begin the meeting.

After the meeting Allie went into Jen's office. "How's it going?" she asked closing the door.

"Anna was up all night," Jen bemoaned, dropping tiredly into her chair.

"I thought she was sleeping better," Allie said.

"She is, she's a good baby," Jen said proudly. Then she looked tired again, her exhaustion mixed with worry. "I think she has colic."

"Oh, Darren had that, he never stopped crying," Allie lamented understandingly. She smiled encouragingly. "It'll get better honey. How's the nanny situation coming along?" Jen had already gone through 2 nannies, both were older women (in their 50s) and neither had worked out.

"I have a new one starting today, Maggie," Jen said hopefully. "She's a student at NYU."

"See? It's already getting better," Allie said reassuringly.

Jen sighed as Allie left. She worried about Anna. It took all her will power not to call the daycare center to check up on her. She resisted the impulse, she didn't want to be a high maintenance, helicopter mom. But it was hard leaving her 5 month old in the care of people who were little more than strangers.

She looked at her calendar and sighed again. There was no chance of leaving early today, her calendar was packed with meetings. Many were high stress with Memphis execs on how their marketing campaign was progressing. She had to be on the top of her game, she couldn't afford to lose the Memphis account, she really needed this job.

She went into her private bathroom. She'd thrown on jeans and a casual blouse to rush Anna to daycare. Now she had to get ready for the day.

She undressed and did her hair and makeup. She spent way less time than she used to, being busy and only having so much time.

She picked out an outfit from the small armoire in the bathroom. Before dressing she looked at herself in the full length mirror. She sighed as she appraised her body. She'd lost most of the baby weight, mostly because she was always running around and often forgot to eat. But her body wasn't as firm and toned as before. She hadn't been to the gym since before having Anna. Who had time? She wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a string bikini any time soon.

As usual, Jen ran the Memphis meetings. Scott sat in the back of the room with Leo and Owen, all of them on Jen's Memphis team (Leo and Owen were a few years older than Scott). "She looks good," Leo whispered, his eyes on Jen's ass and legs.

"Her tits are bigger," Owen said approvingly. He looked at Scott. "So Mike's history?"

"That's what I hear," Scott said, his eyes roving Jen's body too. She definitely looked good in the tight designer dress. He liked her new curves.

"Have you hooked up with her yet?" Owen asked. Everyone knew Scott had had an affair with Jen, it was a well-known secret. Most knew about her affair with Tom too. Their beautiful and sexy boss was often the subject of lunch time and happy hour conversations among the guys (and a lot of the girls) of the office.

"I'm biding my time boys," Scott said, eying her tits. They definitely were bigger, and for him bigger was better.

"I think I'll make a move on her," Leo said his eyes still on her legs. Fuck she looked great in those 4 inch high heels.

"Yeah, like you'd have a chance with Jennifer Johnson," Owen said with a derisive laugh. Although Owen enviously knew Leo was as big a player as Scott, and just as good with the girls.

"Jennifer Johnson?" Leo asked. "Whatever happened to Jennifer Andrews?"

"She went back to her maiden name dick head," Owen derided again. Owen was good with the girls too. He'd have as good a chance getting into Jen's pants as Leo and even Scott.

"Keep it down!" Scott chastised in a low voice, seeing Jen casting them a glare.

"Just tell me this," Owen whispered. "Did you really fuck her ass at a party at Penn State?"

Scott grinned at his two friends. "I promised not to say anything."

"Who did you promise? Jen?"

"I can only say this," Scott said grinning wickedly. "There was a party at Penn State. I was there. Jen was there." He paused dramatically. "Condoms were NOT in attendance."

"You lucky fuck," Leo said. Both Leo and Owen smiled enviously at Scott.

"What the hell was that about?" Jen said angrily bursting into Scott's office. "That was an important meeting, I needed you, Leo and Owen paying attention!"

"We were paying attention," Scott said innocently. "We were talking about how to improve the Ring's cross-marketing algorithms by getting finer segmentation resolutions."

Jen looked at Scott skeptically. "Okay, tell me your idea."

Scott's eyes drifted to Jen's chest. Her dress definitely looked tighter across her bust. And was that just a hint of her nipples denting the fabric? Scott felt himself getting hard. Jen's body had already been perfect. Now, with bigger tits and a curvier ass, she was even more alluring, it was like Jen v2.

"Hello Scott, I'm up here," Jen said sarcastically. "Tell me about your idea," she demanded.

"I'm still working the numbers boss," Scott said motioning to his computer screen. "I'll get you a memo."

"Whatever, okay," Jen said irritably. "I want the memo by Friday."

"You got it boss lady," Scott said giving her a boyish, dazzling smile. He looked at Jen's curvier ass as she walked out. Very nice, he thought to himself. He imagined fucking her doggy style, looking down at that improved, v2 ass. Definitely very nice.

Jen picked up Anna from daycare and then met Maggie at the loft apartment. Maggie was 19, a sophomore at NYC. But her freshman year had been a challenge so she'd shifted to the 5 year plan with a reduced course load. Her classes were on weekends so on weekdays she could watch Anna all day and into the early evening, and babysit sometimes on weekends after class. She was perfect!

The next week, with things working out fabulously with Maggie, Jen decided to check out a new gym. Her old gym was too expensive on just her salary, and anyway she didn't want people she knew seeing her in work out tops and tights until she got her old figure back. "Hi, I'm Jen, do you guys have yoga classes?" Jen asked the guy at the desk.

"I'm Danny," the man said, shaking Jen's hand and giving her a not so subtle up and down look. Jen was in her work clothes, a slim dress, stockings and high heels. "Sure, we've got yoga, pilates, dance classes too."

"Oh that's awesome!" Jen gushed. "I'd love to take dance classes, I minored in dance."

"I can tell," Danny said.

"You can tell?"

"Sure, you move gracefully, like a ballerina," Danny said admiringly, eyeing her up and down again.

"Um thanks," Jen said looking away demurely. She brushed a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear and turned her attention to the price list. "So how much do you cost?"

"How much do I cost?" Danny said with a teasing grin, putting emphasis on the "I."

"I mean the gym," Jen said with a laugh.

"I'm a trainer so I've got a price too," Danny jokingly pointed out.

"Well, good for you," Jen said with another laugh. "Mostly I want yoga and pilates, maybe some dance. I don't need a trainer." She grimaced as she looked at the price list. This gym was more expensive than her old one! "I think you're too expensive for my pocketbook."

"I can do better than these rack rates," Danny said. "How does half off sound?"

"That sounds like, sign me up!" Jen said enthusiastically.

"I'll throw in a few training sessions, so you can try me out," Danny said grinning at her.

"Okay," Jen said with a laugh. "Um ... is there a yoga class now? I'd like to get a workout in tonight."

Danny checked the schedule. "You're in luck, we've got an advanced class starting now," he said smiling at her.

A short time later Danny watched Jen in the yoga class from the security monitor. He was able to focus and zoom on her. He liked what he saw. She was a knock out and had a great body. Sure, she could use some toning up, but she was easily the prettiest girl in the gym, in fact the hottest girl he'd seen anywhere in a while. He was definitely looking forward to getting to know her better.

The next day Jen had lunch with Keri. Keri was in town to check on how things were going with the Google campaigns. "How are you doing honey?" Keri asked looking concerned. "Have you heard from Mike?"

"Nope," Jen said uncaringly. "I try not to think about him." Mike hadn't called her once since she'd practically begged him to be with her during the delivery. Not even once. Not to find out if she was okay, to find out if it was a boy or girl, to find out Anna's name. Not even once.

Okay, she'd done terrible things and he'd gone through a lot. Okay, she got that. But he wasn't completely innocent. He'd pushed the limits of their game. He'd maneuvered her to be with Frankie, he'd encouraged her to develop feelings for him. And, most of all, he'd promised over and over he'd never leave her. He'd promised her repeatedly, no matter what she did, no matter what happened, he'd never leave her. Over and over he'd promised her that. That was a big part of why she'd agreed to go along with a lot of the things he wanted.

Yes, she'd done terrible things. But after all his promises, after his involvement in the things she'd done, he couldn't give their marriage a chance? He couldn't at least be there when she delivered Anna, to hold her hand as a friend? They'd been through so much together. How could he just turn her off that way?

"Well, I've got some news," Keri said hesitantly. "Do you want to hear?"

Jen shrugged as if she didn't care. She felt a lot of resentment and anger for Mike. He'd left her all alone, a single mom with a newborn. He hadn't called once. Not even once. She'd called him. He never answered. He never returned any of her calls.

"Whatever, tell me," Jen finally said.

"You know he's at Apple, right?" Keri began. She had a lot of contacts in Silicon Valley, she knew everything. "He's doing a good job. Better than good. He's attracting attention. Google would love to hire him."

"He's always been smart," Jen said with a shrug, looking away.

"He's really quiet though, from what I hear," Keri said continuing. "Keeps to himself. I mean, I know he's shy. But this is different, like he's detached from the world."
Like Reply
Jen shrugged again. He'd rejected her, he didn't want her help. And she was barely keeping above water now, having to take care of Anna all by herself and having all the responsibilities at work. "Is he seeing anyone?" she asked.

"I don't know," Keri admitted. She said gently, "There's a girl Tara -."

"I know who Tara is," Jen snapped.

From her tone, Keri knew better than to ask how Jen knew Tara. She said "I don't know if he's seeing her, but they seem to be friends."

Jen nodded, as if processing this information. Then she abruptly stood. "Thanks for lunch Keri, I'm got to get back," she said and hurried out.

She went into her office and locked the door, ignoring all the people trying to get her attention. She sat on the sofa with her knees together, urgently gripping the cushion. "I will not cry, I will not cry," she said over and over to herself, willing the tears away.

But then the tears came. The floodgates opened and soon she was curled up into a ball, sobbing into her hands. How could Mike do this to her? How could he leave her? He'd promised over and over. He was her hero, her knight in shining armor, how could he leave her all alone?

Finally Jen calmed down. She forced the tears away. She went into her private bathroom to fix her makeup. She would not let people know she cried.

She was over Mike. He was out of her life, he was dead to her. She'd thought he was a good man, but in the end he was a shit just like all the other men in her life. It'd just taken her longer to figure it out with him.

"Mike will never again make me cry," she swore to herself.

A few weeks passed and Jen got her life under control. She loved being a mother, and Anna was the joy of her life! Anna was a wonderful baby! She was over the colic and sleeping through most of the night.

Jen was getting more sleep and was starting to feel like a human again. Maggie was working out, so Jen even had some free time. Jen worked out whenever she could and it was showing, her body was firming up. She'd never be a size 0 again, but she was happy to be a size 2 as she liked the extra curves pregnancy had given her. And what girl would complain about going up a full cup size?

The next day Jen's cell rang. She had mixed feelings when she saw who it was. "Hi Frankie," she said into the phone.

"Hey babe, I'll be back in town tomorrow," Drums said brightly. "Wanna get together?"

"So how was your tour?" Jen asked the next evening. They were sitting in a bar around the corner from the loft apartment.

"Great, better than great!" Frankie gushed. He'd been on a worldwide tour for his new solo album since before Jen's delivery. "I've got another hit song!"

"I know, I hear it on the radio," Jen said smiling at him. "That's wonderful Frankie. I'm really happy for you."

"I'm sorry I haven't been around, to help with Anna," he said squeezing her hand.

"Don't worry about it Frankie, no drama remember?" Jen said. "You're not obligated to do anything."

"I want to be in her life, I want to be there for you Jen," Frankie said.

Jen smiled and nodded but didn't say anything.

"Can I met her?" Frankie asked.

"Sure, let's go," Jen said with a proud smile, always happy to show off her wonderful baby daughter.

"Maggie, this is Frankie," Jen said in the loft apartment.

"Oh my god, I know you!" Maggie said excitedly. "I love your songs!"

"How's Anna?" Jen asked, amused by Maggie's excitement over meeting Frankie. She didn't think of Frankie as a celebrity, but maybe he was (or was turning into one).

"She's good, she just went down," Maggie said distractedly, more interested in talking to Frankie. Jen went into the nursery (the old guest bedroom) to check on Anna, leaving Maggie to fawn over Frankie.

"You've got a fan club," Jen said with a laugh when Frankie joined her a few minutes later.

Frankie smiled. "Maggie seems like a nice kid," he said. "She's Anna's nanny?"

"Yes. She's wonderful, really saving my life," Jen gushed. "What do you think of Anna?"

Frankie looked down at the sleeping baby. She was a beautiful baby, silky blonde hair like Jen's, in fact her facial features resembled Jen's, it was easy to tell she was her daughter. He didn't see any of himself in Anna's face, but he figured that would come later as she grew up.

"You probably shouldn't pick her up, we don't want to wake her up," Jen whispered, looking lovingly at her daughter.

"That's cool, another time," Frankie said. He really didn't care about holding Anna. In fact, he really didn't care about Anna at all. He was there for Jen.

"Want a beer?" Jen asked. "I've got St. Pauli Girl."

"Cool, my favorite," Frankie said brightly.

"I remember," Jen said with a smile. They closed the nursery door and Jen got him a beer. She poured herself a glass of wine and they sat on the sofa.

"You look good Jen," Frankie said as they clinked glasses. He looked her up and down. She did look good, really good, even better than before she got pregnant.

"Thanks, I've been working out," Jen said smiling at him. "I've almost got my body back."

"You look like you're already there!" Frankie gushed.

"Um, not quite," she said. She pulled the blouse out of her skirt and undid the bottom 3 buttons. "I'm still working on my stomach," she said opening the blouse to show him her tummy. Her stomach was flat but perhaps not quite as firm and toned as before.

"Looks good to me," Frankie said putting his hands on her stomach.

Jen smiled at him. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and tossed it on the floor. Frankie was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a sexy lacy bra instead of a maternity bra.

"You're not breast feeding?" he asked.

"I did at first, but it was impossible after I went back to work," Jen said with a grimace. That'd been one of the saddest days of her life, the last time Anna suckled at her nipple. Putting that sad memory out of her mind, she arched her back and said happily, "They stayed big though."

"I see that," Frankie said excitedly, looking at her tits. "I can feel it too" he joked as he cupped her bra covered breasts. "I've missed these."

"Yeah?" Jen said her eyelids getting heaving as he rubbed her nipples though the thin lacy material. She reached behind her and unsnapped the bra, tossing it onto the floor next to the blouse.

Jen got onto his lap, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him. They tongued each other as he fondled her bare tits. When they took a break from making out a few minutes later they were both panting.

"You knew this would happen?" he asked as he continued to fondle her breasts, smiling and looking into her sweet blue eyes.

Jen nodded. "I haven't been with a man since the last time with you," she admitted. "I seriously need laid," she added with a giggle.

"Seriously?" he said both surprised and pleased. "You waited for me to get back?"

Not quite, Jen thought to herself. She'd been a basket case after seeing Mike. Then after having Anna, sex had been the last thing on her mind. And only now was she getting her body back.

Honestly she hadn't thought about sex much (if at all) since the last time she'd seen Mike. Even now she wasn't that into it. But she wanted sex with a man, because it was another step to putting Mike behind her and out of her head. Frankie was easy. She already had a relationship with him, it wasn't like she had to get picked up in a bar.

She kissed him again to avoid answering his question. Frankie fumbled at the zipper at the back of her skirt. Jen slid off his lap. She unzipped the skirt and wiggled out of it, pulling off her thong at the same time. Now she only had on stockings and high heels.

"You look really good Jen," Frankie gushed, seeing her (mostly) naked body. She was hotter than ever! He reached behind and cupped her ass cheeks in his palms. Her ass was fuller now, but just as tight. He definitely liked her more womanly curves!

Jen undressed him, running her fingertips over his muscular chest. She slid onto the floor and pulled off his pants. She pulled down his shorts and his rock hard cock popped out. She wrapped her hands around his shaft. He was so thick it took both hands to hold him. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Frankie moaned and rolled his head back. Jen wasn't great at giving head, but having her submissively on her knees between his legs really turned him on. But he didn't want to cum in her mouth. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed, laughing. She quickly put a finger to his lips. "Not too loud, Anna," Jen whispered, reminding him she had a baby she didn't want to wake up.

"Sorry," Frankie said, hiding his irritation.

"Come here cowboy," Jen said smiling at him. Frankie got on top of her, between her open stockinged legs. She reached to the nightstand and got a bottle of lub from the drawer.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
"Since when have you needed that?" Frankie said as he watched Jen rub some lub around and into her pussy.

"You're so big honey and I haven't done this in a long time," Jen said stroking his cheek. "Come on, I want to feel you inside me," she said pulling him towards her.

"No condom?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill," Jen told him. She was never getting pregnant by mistake again! Two dumb blonde moments were two too much. She'd gone on the pill as soon as possible after having Anna, and she was taking the pill each day religiously.

Jen reached between their bodies and guided his cock to her pussy lips. "Go a little slow okay?" she said.

Frankie pushed into Jen slowly. Jen grimaced as he penetrated her, he was so thick! She poured lub on his shaft as he eased deeper into her.

"Oh god," Frankie moaned as he got balls deep inside Jen. He hadn't known what to expect, but her pussy felt as good as before, like a tight smooth velvet glove around his cock. He moved in and out of her. "God your pussy feels so fucking good!"

Frankie rolled her over onto her hands and knees. He knew Jen loved it like it like that - it made her feel like a slut (which she was!) - and he loved the control it gave him over her sexy body. He started slamming her, pile driving her pretty face into the mattress.

Frankie didn't last long. He had a lot of opportunities to fuck anonymous pussy on tour, and he took advantage of those opportunities, bedding a new girl two or three times a week. But quantity didn't mean quality. Most girls he hooked up with on tour were pretty, some even beautiful, but none were as hot as Jen, and she had the best feeling pussy! She was the best fuck!

"I'm cumming!" he groaned. "I'm cumming!" Moments later his body jerked and he flooded Jen's pussy with his cum.

"That was really good," Jen said moments later as they lay on their backs, gasping. It HAD been good too. He'd made her cum. It wasn't a mind blowing orgasm like ones he'd given her before, but it was good.

Drums rolled to his side to look at her. He ran his hand between her perky tits and onto her flat stomach. "I didn't know you were waiting for me," he said. He grinned and joked, "You should have called, I would've flown back for a booty call."

Jen smiled. "Maybe I should have," she said.

"Seriously, I wanted to give you some space, to work things out with Mike," Drums said.

Jen's smiling face turned melancholy. "That was really nice Frankie," she said.

Drums did a high five inside his head. He'd played it perfectly! In truth, he'd leaped at the chance to go on the world tour. He'd gotten tired of fucking Jen's pregnant body so when Mike was released and came home he was happy to dump her for a while. He figured they'd break up, with Mike being so fucked up in the head over what the government had done to him and coming home to find Jen fat with his baby.

The tour had given him an excuse to miss the delivery. The last thing he wanted was to be around THAT! And he knew from experience, a girl's pussy was ruined for a month or two after giving birth, and most girls never got their hot bodies back.

Drums cupped and squeezed Jen's larger breasts, his eyes moving down her flat stomach and long sexy legs. Jen HAD gotten her sexy body back, in fact she looked better than ever. Her pussy still felt great too.

Jen was still the prettiest and sexiest girl he'd ever met, and now she was his! Jennifer Johnson - he found out she was using her maiden name again - the hottest girl at Penn State, she was his now!

He figured he'd married her, make it official. He'd enjoy having her on his arm, his beautiful and popular trophy wife, and fuck her whenever he wanted. (Of course he'd keep fucking all the young pretty girls who threw their hot bodies at him on tour.) He'd keep Jen as long as she kept her looks, and he planned to get her tubes tied as soon as possible to keep her looking young and hot as long as possible.

He kissed behind her ear and rubbed her nipples, just how he knew she loved it. "Give me a minute and I'll be ready to go again," he whispered hotly into her ear.

Just then Anna started crying. Concerned, Jen bolted from the bed and hurried to the nursery, wrapping a robe around her. "Dumb ass brat," Drums said under his breath, scowling.

Jen came back a few minutes later. "She's back asleep," she said. "Maybe you should go, I don't want her to wake up again."

Drums frowned. "I came straight here from the airport," he said. "I didn't get a hotel room."

"... you should stay here then," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. "I probably should sleep though, I have an early meeting tomorrow."

"Sure, whatever," Drums said, disappointed. He'd wanted to have another go with Jen to explore more of her new curvier body.

The next morning Jen was already dressed when Drums woke up. She smiled at him. "You better get going, Maggie's already here," she said.

"She's in college right? She probably figured I was staying over," Drums said with a laugh. He looked Jen up and down. He loved seeing her all dressed up for work, wearing a form fitting dress, stockings and high heels. She was gorgeous! He put his hand on her ass and pulled her to him. "Come on, a quickie before you go to work, the way we used to."

"I can't Frankie," she said giggling as she pulled away from his grasp. "I told you, I have early meetings today." She poked a finger into his muscular chest and giggled again. "Come on cowboy, get up, you need to leave."

Later that morning Jen had a moment between meetings. Sitting in her office, she looked out the window and thought about Frankie. He was handsome, had a great body and was a wonderful lover. She couldn't help comparing him to Mike. Frankie was fun and full of life, whereas Mike was moody and major drama. Did she have a future with Frankie? He was most likely Anna's biological father after all.

But how did she feel about him?

Whatever, it didn't matter. No matter how nice he seemed at times, Frankie was just another player, like Colin, Scott and all the others. Or maybe she should say Frankie was just another Mike.

She thought about it. No, that wasn't right. Mike wasn't like Frankie, or any of the other guys. Mike was his own category of shit.

A few weeks later Jen was having lunch with Keri again. "No news about Mike," Keri told her. "No one's seen him lately. He's working from home even more than before."

Jen gave an uncaring shrug.

"His work is still amazing from what I hear," Keri said. "He's got a really bright future at Apple. Being a recluse helps, believe it or not. The old enigma wrapped in a mystery thing."

"Can we talk about something else?" Jen said exasperated. She was trying not to think about Mike.

"Sorry, I thought you wanted to know," Keri said.

"I don't!" Jen snapped.

"Sorry," Keri said again. They were silent for long moments. Finally Keri broke the silence, saying "Jim and I have someone we'd like you to meet."

"God Keri, a blind date?" Jen groaned. What was next, Internet dating sites?

"No just anyone honey," Keri assured her. "His name's Clint. He's Jim's lawyer, we've known him for years. He's a good man Jen. We've told him about you, he wants to meet you."

Jen scowled at Keri. She said "So he's older?"

"Early 40s," Keri admitted. She quickly added "But he lives young. He's in great shape. He's really handsome too." When Jen didn't say anything Keri said "What, you don't like older men?"

"I don't mind older men," Jen said thinking of the affair she had with her history teacher back in high school. Mr. Hayden had been in his forties at the time and she'd been wild about him.

"So what is it?" Keri asked.

Jen shrugged. "I'm kinda seeing Frankie." She'd been seeing Frankie 1 or 2 times a week, although they'd been more hook ups than dates.

"Frankie, seriously?" Keri said skeptically. She'd never met the musician but she'd heard about him. She knew of course he was Anna's biological father (she didn't know about Joe). "Do you really like him?"

Feeling pressured under the glare of Keri's questioning, Jen laughingly joked "The sex is good!" Although she said it unconvincingly. Their sex had been just okay (at least from her point of view). It was satisfying, but not the mind-blowing passionate sex like before. Jen didn't know why, Frankie was still Frankie. Maybe she'd changed, she was a mother now after all.

"You won't have to worry about that, Clint's a great lover," Keri assured Jen. She laughed when she saw Jen's inquiringly look. "No, I haven't been with him. I'd love to. But he's Jim's lawyer, not a good idea."

"He's divorced?" Jen asked.

"He divorced his second wife last year," Keri said nodding. "His first wife died. It was a tragedy, she was really nice."

"I don't know Keri," Jen said unsure.

"Go out with him honey," Keri pressed. "It'll help you get over Mike."

"I'm already over Mike," Jen insisted. But Keri gave her young friend a skeptical look.

Mike dreaded going into the office. He'd avoided it for weeks, not wanting to see Tara after their one night stand. But Apple had quarterly "all-hands" meetings where attendance was mandatory.

There were lots of people gathering for the start of the meeting, hundreds. As Mike made his way to the big common room, he noticed people staring at him. Not only were they staring at him, they moved aside as he approached, forming a corridor in the crowd.

Many of the men looked at him with envy, others nodded and smiled admiringly at him. The girls gave him interested, inquisitive looks or smiled knowingly at him. Mike felt uncomfortable with all this attention. What was going on?

Mike saw Tara. She had a sad look on her face. He continued on, not feeling up to a confrontation.

Finally he reached the common room. There was a very pretty blonde girl standing there, surrounded by a lot of people including his bosses. It was clear she'd been waiting for him to arrive.

"Hi Mike," the beautiful blonde girl said, smiling brightly at him.

Mike gave the gorgeous young woman a crooked smile. "Hi Jasmine."
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 02

"So you're going out with Clint tonight?" Keri asked on the phone.

"Yes, he's picking me up after work," Jen said.

"You have to tell me who you think he looks like," Keri said with a laugh.

"Who does he look like?" Jen asked not understanding.

"Just call me after and tell me," Keri said with another laugh.

"Hi Jen, I'm Clint," Clint said that evening as he met Jen at her office.

Jen's eyes opened wide with surprise. "Oh my god, you look like Clint Eastwood!" He did too, like a slightly owner Clint Eastwood from the Dirty Harry movies. Clint was the same height as Eastwood, 6' 2" (towering over Jen's 5' 3"). While Eastwood was lean, Clint was more broad shouldered.

Clint laughed. "Everyone says that," he said. He offered his arm. "Shall we?"

Clint took Jen to a trendy bar close to her office. After ordering drinks he said "You're even more beautiful than your pictures."

"You've seen pictures?" Jen said with a laugh, although clearly she enjoyed the compliment from this handsome man.

"Keri showed me your Facebook page," Clint said smiling at her.

"Oh okay," Jen said as their drinks arrived.

"Here's to new friends," Clint said offering his glass.

Jen smiled. "New friends," she said clinking her glass to his. She took a sip and said "You're Jim's attorney?"

"I try to keep him out of trouble," Clint said with a laugh. "You know the mischief billionaires can get themselves into."

"Yeah," Jen said suddenly melancholy.

"Sorry, that was insensitive," Clint said, realizing he'd reminded Jen of her ex-husband. "For the record, I think Mike Andrews is a real American hero. What he did was courageous. What the government did to him was cowardly and a gross injustice."

"Thanks," Jen said forcing a smile.

Realizing the evening hadn't gotten to a good start, Clint said "Jen, I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out. I really am. I loved my first wife. She was the love of my life. I lost her to cancer, she was only 35. I married again, but she wasn't the same as my first wife. So I understand what you're going through."

"Then why did you want to go out with me?" Jen asked.

"Because you're beautiful, you're smart, you're interesting," Clint said. "Because I think it's possible to fall in love again. Because I'd like to get to know you better."

"Wow, I don't think I've ever had a first date like this before," Jen said with a laugh.

Clint grinned and shrugged. He opened his hands. "This is who I am, open, cards on the table," he said. "Communication, that's the key to everything."

"That's true," Jen said. Being a marketing person, she definitely understood the value of communication. That was something she and Mike didn't do nearly enough of. She looked at Clint. "Why didn't your second marriage work?"

"It wasn't for lack of communication, Ellen and I talked all the time," Clint said. "I guess you could say we were sexually incompatible."

"Oh ... how?" Jen asked, curious now.

"Well, the answer to that is also the answer to why Jim and Keri knew I'd be interested in you," Clint said with a grin. "I believe in open relationships. That was something that made my first marriage special, Sarah and I believed the same things. We had sex with others, but it only made our marriage stronger."

Clint's revelation surprised Jen. She thought lawyers were all conservative and straight laced. "So, Ellen wasn't into that?" Jen asked.

"She was at first, but then she wasn't," Clint said. His eyes bore into Jen. "I think sensuality makes a woman more beautiful. Keri told me you've a very sensual woman."

Jen's eyes narrowed. "What did Keri tell you?" she said, thinking of the file Keri ran on her.

"Not much actually," Clint said. "I'm a lawyer, I know how to find out information."

"Is that right?" Jen said crossing her arms defensively.

"Please forgive me," Clint said giving her a charming, sheepish smile. "I saw how beautiful you were, Jim and Keri told me a little about you, I couldn't help myself."

Jen couldn't help being flattered, at least a little. "So what did you find out?" she asked.

"I found out you're someone I want to get to know better," Clint said evasively.

"Stop with the lawyer bullshit okay?" Jen said with a glare. "What did you find out?"

"Okay," Clint said with a chuckle, enjoying her directness. "You're brilliant, I like that. You enjoy sex, I like that. You like variety, I like that too."

"So you're looking for a slut?" Jen scoffed.

"I don't think you're a slut Jen," Clint said reaching over and squeezing her hand. "I think you're sensual, that's a turn on for me."

Jen flinched at his words. "That's what Mike always called me."

Clint squeezed her hand again. "I know you're still getting over him. I'm okay with that, I understand what you're going through. To be honest, I'm still getting over Sarah."

"I'm wish I knew her, she sounds really nice," Jen said.

"She was the best," Clint said, suddenly looking sad. It was Jen's turn to reach over and squeeze his hand. He gave her a weak smile.

"So what are we, wounded souls?" Jen asked, also looking melancholy.

"New friends, remember?" Clint said forcing a smile. He squeezed her hand back.

"Yeah," Jen said, giving him a weak smile. Mustering up her spirits she said "I'm glad I'm here Clint." Then she laughed. "Oh my god, I just realized ... sometimes I call my lovers 'cowboy.' You ARE a cowboy!"

Clint chuckled. "I think of myself more Dirty Harry than spaghetti western."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jen said laughing.

Clint laughed back. Then he realized what Jen had said. He gave her a crooked grin and said "So am I a potential lover?"

"You move fast for a first date," Jen said still laughing. Then her laughter died off and she turned melancholy. "I'm not ready for anything serious Clint." After a pause she said "Would you mind taking me home?"

Clint drove Jen to the loft apartment in his rental car. He found a parking space a few doors down, the overhead street lamp making their faces just visible in the starless night.

They sat in silence for a few moments, looking at each other. Finally Clint said "I had a really good time Jen." He looked into her face as if mesmerized. "God you're beautiful," he gushed. Hoping to continue their evening, he asked "Can I come up?"

"That's probably not a good idea," Jen whispered. If Maggie saw Clint she might say something to Frankie, and she didn't want to deal with that.

Yet Jen made no move to get out of the car. After another moment Clint leaned in and kissed her.

Jen could immediately tell he was experienced. His kisses were soft yet urgent, tender yet passionate. When Jen returned his kisses he pulled her into his arms. He stroked her silky hair and neck as they made out. When he felt Jen shudder and moan as his fingertips brushed across her neck, he moved his lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling up her neck and behind her ear.

As Clint worked on her neck he moved his hand to Jen's breast. He cupped her breast and immediately found her hard nipple, denting her blouse through her bra. Clint rolled her ultrasensitive nipple with his thumb while still kissing and licking behind her ear. "Ugh god," Jen groaned, rolling her head back at the pleasure.

After getting worked on for about 10 minutes, Jen pushed Clint away. "Stop please," she gasped, her body on fire.

"Let me come up," Clint said running his hand up her leg. Jen's skirt had hiked up and the lacy tops of her stockings were showing. Clint ran his hand over them and gushed "God you're sexy!"

"I better go," Jen said pulling down her skirt.

Clint put his hand behind Jen's head. "Come on," he said applying slight pressing.

Jen looked to where he was trying to pull her, down at his crotch. His pants were tented with a major hard-on.

Jen felt Clint put more pressure behind her head. She looked into his eyes. "Come on," he said urgently, applying even more pressure behind her head.

Jen looked back at his hard-on. He looked huge! Fuck it, she thought to herself. She expertly unbuckled and unzipped his pants. She pulled out his cock, holding his heavy member with both hands. His manhood was very impressive!

She stroked him up and down. "Is this what you want?" she whispered huskily.

"Yeah," he moaned, his breathing heavy as Jen stroked him with her petite, soft hands.

"Okay," Jen said, her own breathing heavy at holding such an impressive cock in her hands. She pulled her long blonde hair to the side, then she lowered her head and went down on Clint.

He was big, so she could take only part of him into her mouth. She stroked his shaft with her hands as she bobbed her head up and down. Clint moaned and rolled his head back as Jen worked on him. In truth, Jen was just average at giving head. Above average maybe, but he'd definitely had much better. But her mouth was soft and hot, she was drop dead gorgeous and had an incredible body, and he liked the fact she was going down on him on their first date. She was definitely sensual!

After a few minutes Clint's body tensed and he groaned, and then his cock erupted in Jen's mouth. His hips jerked up and down as he ejaculated down her throat. Jen managed to swallow all of it, even though he came a lot. Even as he was caught up in the pleasures of his orgasm, Clint noticed Jen swallowed. He squeezed her shoulder affectionately, thinking she might very well be his dream girl!

Jen rose up, her lips wet. She brushed back her hair and leaned back into her seat, a big smile on her face. "I feel like I'm back in high school," she said laughing.

"That was amazing, thank you," Clint said, kissing her. His hands went down to her skirt. "Let me take care of you."

"No," Jen said pulling her skirt back down. "I'm okay. I need to check on Anna."

"I understand," Clint said. He stroked her blonde hair. "I think you're incredible. Can I see you again tomorrow night?"

"Um, I already have plans," Jen said. Frankie was coming over tomorrow. "Maybe next time you're in New York." She knew he lived in San Francisco. "How often are you here?"

"A couple times a month," Clint said. He brushed her hair with his hand again. "I can be here more often."

"Um, just call me the next time you're here," Jen said, not wanting to commit to anything more serious than casual dating. She gave him a brief kiss. "Bye," she said, then she was gone.

"How's Anna?" Jen asked Maggie as she stepped into the loft apartment.

"She's fine, I just checked on her," Maggie said. She saw Jen's tussled hair and rumpled blouse and skirt. "Hot date?" she asked with a giggle.
Like Reply
Jen smiled back at the teenager. "Don't tell Frankie okay?" she said.

"Never, girls have to stick together, right?" Maggie said with another giggle.

Jen checked on Anna and then went into her bedroom. She undressed and got into bed. She didn't bother with a nightie or panties. Her body was hot from making out and going down on Clint, she needed an orgasm.

She stretched out on the bed and played with herself, one hand fondling her breasts and nipples, the other caressing her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and fantasized about Clint. Despite his age, he was gorgeous and had a great body, and had an impressive cock. She rubbed her nipples imagining it was his hand, not hers. She rubbed her clit imagining it was his tongue. She put two fingers into herself imagining it was his cock.

But she couldn't cum. She felt frustrated, this was happening more and more, not being able to get herself off. She switched her fantasy to Frankie, then Ricky, then Scott, she even thought about Colin, but still she couldn't cum.

So then, as if on their own volition, her thoughts turned to Mike. She remembered Colin's party, when she and Mike had been on their knees in front of Mal. Mal's cock pressed against Mike's cheek.

"Go down on him Mike," she'd said. The sight of Mike opening his lips and taking Mal's hard cock into his mouth had been so erotic. And then Malcolm had started fucking Mike's face. She shuddered at that memory, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit.

"Cum on Mike's face," she'd told Mal. "Please do this for me," she'd begged Mike. Mike had let Mal cum all over his face, even though he didn't want that. She'd never seen anything so hot. She'd loved Mike so much at that moment.

She was close to cumming as she continued to remember that evening. But in her fantasy, things deviated from what had really happened. As she rubbed her clit, she imagined pushing Mike down on his back. His little cock was rock hard. She mounted him. As she fucked him she leaned down and licked all of Mal's cum from his face. In her fantasy Mike looked deep in her eyes and said "I love you baby."

At that moment Jen came. Her body convulsed from a massive orgasm. Afterwards she lay gasping. Then reality hit her. Mike was gone. He didn't love her anymore. They were getting a divorce. Despite her promise to herself, she curled into a ball and cried.

The next day Keri called Jen. "Tell me everything!" Keri said excitedly.

Jen shrugged, still feeling emotionally unbalanced. "Clint's nice I guess ...," she said. "He comes on kinda strong."

"He's a lawyer, what do you expect?" Keri joked. "I thought you liked aggressive men."

Jen couldn't help laughing. "I do, but he got really heavy for a first date."

"He's older Jen," Keri patiently explained. "He doesn't have time to waste. He's trying to find out if there's potential for something long term."

"I need to get Mike out of my head," Jen thought to herself. "Maybe Clint can help. But still ..."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for something serious," Jen said.

"Jen honey, Clint is a good man, Jim and I have known him for years," Keri said. "He's handsome, wealthy. You can trust him, he's transparent, he is what you see. Jen honey, you should give him a chance."

"Maybe," Jen said unsure. "He told me he's into open relationships."

"Yes, like Jim and me," Keri said. "That's what you want, right?"

"I don't know," Jen said with a frown. "Not exactly what I dreamed about when I was growing up."

"But Mike -."

"Mike wanted it more than me," Jen said. Then she admitted "Okay, I wanted it too. But you know how that ended."

"It's different honey," Keri said gently. "Mike was into seeing you with other men, the whole cuckold fantasy. Clint's not into that. He wants both of you to enjoy life, but he understands the difference between love and sex. Clint's a man, he's mature. You need someone like him Jen, he'll take care of you, he'll never let you down."

"He divorced Ellen," Jen pointed out.

"That was mutual, and amicable too," Keri told her. "And Clint took care of her financially, she'll never have to work again in her life."

"Okay, well ... he is kinda hunky," Jen said with a giggle.

"Only kinda?" Keri said giggling back. "So, did anything happen?"

Jen blushed into the phone. "I went down on him," she admitted with an embarrassed giggle. She remembered how Clint had pushed her head down into his lap. "He's a pushy shit."

"He's a lawyer!" Keri joked again. But she knew Jen. "I bet you liked it though."

"Well ..." Jen said in a soft voice.

"I think he's right for you Jen," Keri said turning serious. "He's an aggressive asshole sometimes, but nice too." She laughed knowing her young friend. "See? Perfect for you."

"Oh my god, just imagine my match dot com profile," Jen said laughing back. "In search of well-endowed hunky man, assholes preferred."

"You know what I mean!" Keri said laughing. "You'll go out with him again?"

"Maybe, we'll see," Jen said unsure again.

That night Jen had a date with Drums. While Maggie watched Anna, she and Drums went to dinner at an Italian place down the street (Jen never went to the little bistro anymore). Afterwards they went to a club to listen to a local band, and then went back home to the loft apartment.

Jen checked on Anna while Drums chatted with Maggie. Maggie seemed as star struck as ever with Drums even though she saw him a couple times a week on his dates with Jen.

Maggie went to bed (Jen had converted the study into a 3rd bedroom for Maggie). Jen and Drums went into her room.

They fucked, as they did at the end of all their dates. But their sex no longer had the passion and lust from before. It was like they were going through the motions, at least from Jen's point of view.

"Okay if I stay over?" Drums asked. "I forgot to get a hotel room."

"Again?" Jen said irritably. Frankie knew she didn't like him to stay over. He did this all the time! How hard was it to book a hotel room? God he was so irresponsible!

"Come on, what's the big deal?" Frankie said.

"It's not good for Anna to wake up and see you here," Jen said.

"She's a baby!" Frankie said with a dismissive laugh. "Anyway, I'm your boyfriend, right?"

"I need to brush my teeth," Jen said going into the bathroom. Afterwards she slipped into a silk nightie and got into bed with Frankie. Jen rolled to her side and Frankie spooned her.

Frankie moved his hand to her breasts, cupping her. Her body felt really good. She worked out regularly now, and she definitely had her firm toned body back. He felt his cock stiffen as he fondled her perky tits. He was ready for round 2!

Jen felt his erection too. She pulled away from him and said "No Frankie, I have to get up early tomorrow."

"Come on babe, we used to do it all the time," he said pulling her back.

"I've got a baby now, I'm a single parent, my job is more important now," Jen said wiggling from his grasp.

"Fine, whatever," he said irritably. He moved to spoon her again.

"Um, would you mind sleeping on your side?" Jen said gently.

"I thought you liked sleeping that way," Drums said confused.

"I do usually," she said. "I don't know, I don't feel like myself, maybe I'm PMSing."

"Okay, sure, I get it," Drums said. He stayed on his side of the bed while Jen rolled to her side, moving as far away from Drums as possible while still being on the same bed.

The next morning Drums felt a soft hand gently shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes.

"Hi sleepyhead," Jen said smiling at him. She was already dressed for work, looking sexy in a body hugging dress, hose and high heels. "You better get up, I've got to go soon."

Drums looked at the clock. He groaned seeing it was only 7am. "Do people really get up this early?"

Jen laughed. She tussled his hair and said "Sorry I've been such a bitch lately."

"That's alright, I get you're stressed at work," he said smiling at her. He pulled her to him, running his hand up her stockinged leg. "You can be a little late right?"

"I really can't," Jen said laughing. She got up. "You need to get up Frankie."

"Come on, help me out," he said motioning to his erection.

"You've got a hand, right?" Jen said with another laugh.

"Whatever," Frankie said dramatically, flopping back onto the bed. "I'm gonna sleep in a little, okay? Don't worry, I'll make sure Anna doesn't see me."

"... well, alright," Jen reluctantly agreed. "Just don't stay too long, okay?"

Frankie fell back asleep. When he woke it was 1030. He lay in bed and thought about Jen. She'd changed. She used to be so much fun, bubbly and flirty, fun loving, out of control, a social butterfly. That was part of what made her so irresistible, it wasn't just her pretty face and tight body, it was the whole package.

Now she seemed so serious all the time, so grown up. Maybe it was because she was a mother now.

He remembered how it used to be. Jen couldn't get enough sex, she was insatiable, practically a nympho. She did drugs, nothing too strong but enough to get a buzz and have a lot of fun. Now, nothing. Sure they had sex, and he was always hot for her, she was too beautiful not to be. But she wasn't passionate anymore. The lustful wickedness, the SLUTTYNESS, that wasn't her anymore. It was just plain vanilla sex, that was all she gave him.
Like Reply
Drums was still hard from that morning. It was impossible not to get hard around Jen, especially when she was all dressed up in stockings and high heels. She had the best legs! He thought about jerking off but that wasn't appealing to him. Maybe he'd catch up with Jen tonight.

He got up and pulled on his jeans. He cracked open the door. He saw Maggie but not Anna. He went out and said "Where's the brat?"

Maggie laughed. "She's taking a nap," she said. She gave Drums an admiring up and down look. He was shirtless, and she felt flushed looking at his muscular chest. He looked hot in those low rise jeans, they hung on him really well.

Drums noticed Maggie's appraising eye. He liked that, the admiringly look, the excitement on her face. He got that from a lot of girls, but not Jen, not anymore.

Maggie was a cute girl. Short brown hair, farm fresh cute face. She wore glasses, that was kind of hot. She had long legs, a nice ass. Her tits were bigger than Jen's.

He walked over to Maggie. "So how old are you?" he asked brushing a hand across her cheek.

"I'm 19," Maggie said, her face getting hot at Drums's touch.

"19," Drums repeated. So young, like a college sophomore. Definitely good looking. Not in Jen's class, not even close. But still, only 19. And he liked the idea of fucking Jen's nanny, in Jen's bed. Jen deserved it for not taking care of him that morning.

"Let me show you something," he said. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "What do you think?"

"Oh my god," Maggie gasped, her eyes going wide. This was going to happen, it really was! She'd dreamt about making love to this hot rock star, fantasized about it, and now it was really going to happen! Not wanting to give him a chance to change his mind, she quickly got on her knees and took him into her mouth.

"Good girl," Drums said, stroking Maggie's face. She wasn't very good at giving head, but it was really hot being inside a 19 year old's mouth. And anyway, she was probably just as good as Jen.

"Pull down my pants," he said. Keeping the head of his cock in her mouth, Maggie pulled his jeans down his legs. Drums kicked them off.

He put his hands on the back of her head and shifted her lower. "Lick my balls," he told her. As instructed, Maggie lapped at his big balls, licking them and sucking them into her mouth.

"Yeah, good girl," Drums said approvingly. He raised his leg and put his foot on the sofa, opening himself to her. He pushed her head lower and said "Lick my asshole Maggie."

When she hesitated, he said, "Come on, do it. Jen loves doing it."

"Really?" the naïve teenager asked.

"Oh yeah," Drums lied. He knew Jen would never do that. He stroked Maggie's hair. "Come on, you'll love it."

Maggie smiled weakly at Drums. She let Drums move her head lower, and then she hesitantly licked his asshole. "Oh yeah," Drums moaned. "Yeah, that feels so fucking good. That's it Maggie, yeah, just like that. Oh yeah, you're my ass licking slut, aren't you?"

Soon after Drums was ready to fuck. He carried and threw Maggie onto Jen's bed, delighting the teenager. He got on the bed and made Maggie strip for him. He liked what he saw. She didn't compare to Jen, but who did? She had a pussy, that was all that mattered.

He didn't want her to try to kiss him (not after licking his ass) so he rolled her onto her hands and knees. As he was about to enter her she hesitantly asked "Do you have a condom?"

"No," he lied. He had one in his wallet but he wanted to fuck her bareback. "You're on the pill right?"

"No," she said sounding scared. Drums's cock twitched. This was getting even better! "I'll pull out," he promised, but he was lying again. That seemed to appease Maggie and she let him enter her.

Drums fucked Maggie hard, his lust magnified by the fact he was fucking an innocent teenager not on any birth control. Maggie squealed under him like a wild pig, loving every second of it. He reached under and fondled and squeezed her big tits, making her moan even more. He felt her shudder with an orgasm, and then he was close to his own climax. The thought of shooting his fertile seed into her unprotected womb was driving him crazy with lust.

He grabbed and pulled her hair as his orgasm hit. At the very last second he pulled out and shot his load over her back. He realized if he got Maggie pregnant Jen would find out he was cheating on her. He didn't want that drama. Despite the bump in their relationship he still wanted to marry her.

Afterwards Maggie was giddy as she snuggled into Drums's arm. She couldn't believe she'd just fucked a famous rock and roll star! She couldn't wait to tell her friends!

"I want to thank you for all your help," Mike told Jasmine after the all-hands meeting. They were sitting in a crowded Peet's Coffee. Everyone recognized Jasmine Kelly of course. Although they kept a respectful distance away, everyone was looking at her, especially the men. Mike couldn't blame them. Jasmine was gorgeous! She was just as pretty as Jen, and he'd seen her in a bikini so he knew she had an incredible body. She was probably the only other girl he'd ever seen who might have legs as good as Jen's.

"You were right Mike, I was wrong, it was the least I could do," Jasmine said. She put her hand over his. "What you did was so brave. I really admire you." She smiled into his eyes.

"Thanks," Mike said smiling back. He was well aware of Jasmine's hand over his. Her hand was petite and pretty, and so soft.

Finally though Jasmine pulled her hand away. She said "So you and Jen broke up? I'm not surprised. I'm not trying to be mean, she's nice enough. But you two seem so different. She's so wild."

"I try not to think about her," Mike said with a tight grin.

"I'm sorry, I'm being an idiot."

"No you're not, it's just ... we were both wrong." He grimaced. "I'm not proud of myself, the way it ended."

Jasmine nodded, feeling Mike's discomfort and pain. "I guess all breakups are like that," she said.

Mike suddenly felt anxious in the crowded coffee bar. "You feel like getting a drink?" he asked.

"Definitely," Jasmine said smiling at him.

Mike took Jasmine to a neighborhood bar. He'd been there before, he knew it would be mostly empty.

"So I hear you're doing amazing things at Apple," Jasmine said as she sipped a glass of white wine.

"I'm just a programmer," Mike said.

"You're being modest," Jasmine said giving him a playful hit in the arm. "I know Bob Lynch. He raves about you." Lynch was Senior VP of Development at Apple, essentially the CTO.

"Yeah, well, thanks," Mike said, his anxiety spiking again. Part of him - the ambitious part - wanted to jump onto the Apple fast track and go as far as possible. But that life would be really stressful and he wasn't sure he was up for it, with his head and psyche being so fucked up. Another part of him wanted to crawl back into his apartment and be by himself. That life would be lonely, but at least he wouldn't be so anxious all the time. He knew he had to find some middle ground, but he wasn't sure what.

He felt Jasmine put her hand over his again. "I know I'm being forward - I can't help it, I'm a reporter," she said with a laugh. "I've always liked you. I've always been attracted to the strong silent types." She laughed again, this time a little nervously. "I'd like to get to know you better Mike."

Mike didn't know what to say. He wasn't used to being pursued by girls, much less girls as beautiful as Jasmine Kelly. Since when had he become so desirable?

"People say I'm a pushy bitch," Jasmine said with another laugh. She slid closer to Mike. "I've wanted to do this a long time." She leaned into Mike and kissed him.

Mike was stunned at first. Then he kissed Jasmine back. Her lips were so full and soft. They kissed for a few moments, and then Jasmine pulled away. They were both gasping. "Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said giving Mike a delighted smile. "I hope you're not weirded out."

"No, I liked it," Mike said.

She smiled and beamed into his eyes. "I've got to go, I'm meeting my producer," she said. "I'm going to dinner with some work friends tomorrow. Would you like to go?"

"Ah yeah, sure, I'd like that," Mike said a little nervously.

"You're so cute," Jasmine giggled, leaning into him. She got a pen and paper from her bag and wrote down an address. "Pick me up at 7, okay?"

The dinner was with 6 of Jasmine's work colleagues, all bigwigs from the major news channels. Everyone seemed impressed with Jasmine for getting the reclusive Mike Andrews to go out to dinner. They'd all tried to interview Mike since being released by the government, but he'd refused all requests. He was a very private person and the thought of being interviewed on TV turned his stomach. They quizzed Mike throughout dinner, wanting to know the full story about what he'd done and what the government had done to him while being held prisoner. Mike dodged their questions as best he could. By the end of the dinner he felt like he'd been interrogated by the CATF.

He felt shaky as he drove Jasmine to her hotel. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," Mike said, but he was anything but.

"Thanks for coming to dinner with me," she said, squeezing his arm and leaning into him.

"Are they your friends?" Mike asked referring to the people at dinner.

"No, not really," Jasmine said. "People I need to know though. Here's my hotel." Mike parked at the curb in front of the Belvedere hotel, the trendiest boutique hotel in Palo Alto. Still holding Mike's arm, she said "Want to come up?"

Inside her suite, Jasmine said "Can you make us drinks?" She stepped out of her high heels and walked to her bedroom. "I'll be back in a minute."

Mike stared at the 4 inch high heels. He felt his erection growing. Remembering the drinks, he hurriedly opened a bottle of wine from the in-room bar and poured 2 glasses.

Jasmine came out a few moments later. Mike gasped when he saw her. She'd taken off the sexy designer dress and now wore a filmy negligee that ended well above her knees. Two thin spaghetti straps held up the negligee. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything underneath, no bra or panties. His heart pounded in his chest.
Like Reply
Mike nervously handed her a glass of wine and they clinked glasses. "I'd like to get to know you better Mike," she said after taking a sip of wine, looking into his eyes. "Would you like to get to know me better?"

"Yes," Mike said, his throat dry from excitement. He put both wine glasses on the table. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her.

They fell onto the sofa, kissing and petting each other. Jasmine's body felt incredible! He couldn't help comparing her to Jen. While Jen was small breasted, slim and petite, Jasmine had a classic hour glass figure. Jasmine's legs were just as long as Jen's, and while not as slim as Jen's were perhaps just as shapely.

Mike cupped and fondled Jasmine's breasts while he kissed her. He pulled down the tiny straps, revealing her breasts to his eyes. They were magnificent! So big and full, yet firm too, with hard upturned nipples. She didn't need a bra, it was like they defied gravity. Mike always thought Jen's small tiny tits were perfect. Jasmine's were perfect too, yet so much bigger!

Mike's lips went to one of her nipples, licking and sucking it. He rolled the other between his thumb and forefinger. He worked on her for long moments. Jasmine stroked his hair as he played with her tits.

Mike looked up at her and was surprised. While she was smiling at him, there wasn't lust or excitement in her face. With Jen, if you played with her breasts and nipples for even a few moments she'd be writhing under you with her cum face on, practically ready to climax. While Jasmine seemed to be enjoying the attention, she certainly wasn't out of control, not even close to it.

"Don't you like this?" Mike asked cupping and fondling her breasts.

"Of course I do," Jasmine said smiling at him, but again her face was devoid of excitement.

Mike's heart sunk. Clearly he didn't turn her on. But he was too lost in lust to stop now, he wanted her! He pulled the negligee completely off her. He took a moment to look at her. Her body was perfect, flawless! So full and lush, so tight and firm!

He kissed down her body, over her perfect breasts, her flat stomach, down her firm shapely thighs. He got on the floor, between her legs. He looked at her pussy. She kept herself completely bare with just a trimmed landing strip, similar to Jen. Her pussy looked like Jen's too, although Jasmine's lips were fuller than Jen's (matching the rest of her body).

Mike moved up between her long legs. He knew he was good at eating pussy. He intended to take his time with Jasmine, use all his magic to make her writhe under his lips and tongue and give her an incredible orgasm.

To his surprise, she closed her legs modestly. "I don't really like that," she said blushing.

"Really?" Mike asked surprised. He'd never met a girl who didn't like being eaten out. Jen adored it.

"Yeah, I never have," Jasmine said looking embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Mike said feeling bad for making her feel uncomfortable.

She pulled him to her. "Let's work on you," she said with a sly smile, undressing him. She took off his shirt, then kissed down his chest as she unbuckled and unzipped his pants.

Mike worried as she pulled down his shorts. Would she be disappointed with his size? To his relief, Jasmine didn't look disappointed. But she didn't look excited either. She smiled at him, but there was no lust on her face.

She stroked him a few times, then briefly took him into her mouth. Then she got up and said "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Mike panted, looking at her beautiful face, her wet lips, her ripe body.

Jasmine stood up. She took Mike's hand and led him into the bedroom. They passed Jasmine's high heels on the floor. For a moment Mike's thoughts flashed to Jen. Countless times he'd seen her step back into her high heels before getting into bed to fuck. Also, Jen almost always wore stockings. Jasmine was bare legged. Not that she needed stockings, her legs were incredible no matter what. But then so were Jen's. As he thought about it, he couldn't remember ever seeing Jasmine wearing hosiery, she always went bare legged. Jen on the other hand almost always wore hose (even if just pantyhose or tights), except when it was really hot.

Jasmine playfully pushed Mike onto the bed. She reached into her purse and got a condom. "I'm on the pill but -."

"I get it," Mike said taking the condom from her. He opened the foil package and was about to put it on when Jasmine took it from him.

"I'll put it on you," she said giving him a dazzling smile. She rolled it onto his cock. After he was sheathed, Mike kissed her, moving his hands over her body again. He moved her onto her back and got between her legs. Jasmine reached between their bodies and guided his cock to her pussy. "I want you," she said.

Mike pushed into her pussy. He groaned and his eyes rolled up into his head as he entered her. Her pussy felt so good! He began moving in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. They kissed as Mike fucked her.

"Do you think you'll cum?" Mike asked between kisses, his orgasm getting close.

"Don't worry about me," she assured him.

"I'm gonna cum," Mike warned.

"Go ahead, I want you too," Jasmine said, pulling Mike to her again and kissing him.

Mike came moments later. He stayed on top of Jasmine supporting himself on his arms, then carefully pulled out. He disposed of the condom then got back on the bed next to Jasmine.

"Are you okay?" he asked stroking down her stomach.

"I'm fine," she assured him, smiling at him and snuggling into his arm.

"Did you cum?" Mike asked.

"No, but that's okay," she said kissing his chest. "I'm fine."

Jasmine sensed Mike was upset. "What's wrong?"

"... it's just ..." Mike said, but he was too embarrassed to continue.

"Tell me honey, what's wrong?" Jasmine gently pressed.

Mike hesitated, then finally said "Jen hardly came. With me anyway. Her lovers always made her cum."

Jasmine sat up. She took Mike's face into her soft hands and gently said, "I'm not Jen Mike. I think you're a great lover, I had a wonderful time." She kissed him. "I hardly ever cum, no matter who I'm with. That's just how I am. Okay?" She kissed him again.

"Okay," Mike said giving her a crooked grin.

"I've seen Jen's lovers, they're good looking," Jasmine admitted. "That's not important to me." She quickly added with a giggle, "I think you're good looking."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh.

"Sex isn't that important to me Mike," Jasmine said. "I mean, it is and it isn't. I'm looking for a partner in life. Sex is just part of it." She gave a crooked smile. "Sorry for getting so serious, but you started it." She giggled.

"No, it's okay," Mike assured her.

She took his face in her hands again and looked into his eyes. "I'm not Jen Mike. I'm a one man girl. I don't want other men." Then she tilted her head and gave him an inquiringly look. "Are you looking for that?"

"No, I'm done with that," Mike said referring to his and Jen's game.

"Good because that's not me," Jasmine said. She kissed him. "Do you want to sleep over? I'd like you to."

"I'd like that too," Mike said. They got under the blanket. One thing Jasmine had in common with Jen, she liked to be snuggled in bed. It felt good to hold a woman, especially one so beautiful and sexy as Jasmine Kelly.

"Do you think we're going too fast?" Jasmine asked as they lay in bed looking at each other.

"Probably," Mike joked with a laugh.

"I've had my eye on you for a while," Jasmine said smiling into his eyes.

"You're hard not to notice," Mike said smiling back. His hand drifted to her bare breasts. He cupped them, amazing at their perfection. "You're so sexy," he gushed, his dick getting hard again.

She felt his hard dick poking her. She smiled at him. "I really need to get some sleep," she gently said. She hugged and kissed him to make sure he didn't see it as a rejection.

"Okay," he said, knowing sex was over for tonight. Jasmine rolled over and Mike spooned her, and they fell asleep holding each other.

For their second date Clint rented a sleek, 75 foot yacht for a private dinner cruise around the New York Bay. He picked her up in a limo at the loft apartment and they drove to Pier 81 on the west side of Manhattan. As they boarded the yacht they were greeted by a staff of 20, including a private chef and a string quartet. They sipped Dom Perignon and nibbled on Russian caviar as they sailed down the Hudson. They were serenaded by the quartet as they rounded the tip of Manhattan and sailed up the East River to midtown. They had a gourmet dinner as they watched the sunset over the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. As darkness fell they slow danced to the soft music of the string quartet as the ship circled Ellis Island and the Statute of Liberty.

"Are you having fun?" Clint asked as they swayed to the soft music.

"Not really, I yacht around the Statute of Liberty all the time," Jen joked. She looked into Clint's eyes. "I'm having a wonderful time," she said. She reached up on her tip toes and kissed him.

Clint ran his hands down Jen's back and ass as he kissed her. He felt the straps of her garter belt. "I like your choice in lingerie," he said grinning at her.

"I like it you like it," she said smiling back at him. She looked at the string quartet. She took Clint's hand and guided him to a private alcove where they could still hear the music but couldn't be seen. "You went to a lot of trouble to get laid," she joked.

"Is it going to work?" he asked smiling at her.
Like Reply
"I guess you'll have to see, huh?" she teased. She slid down his body onto her knees. She took his cock out and went down on him.

She licked up and down his shaft, at the same time caressing his balls. Then she took his cock into her mouth. She stroked him with her hands as she bobbed her head up and down.

Clint groaned. "Keep doing that and you're going to make me cum," he warned, his words coming out like a moan. He pulled her up to her feet. He put his cock back into his pants and then took her hand. "Let's go downstairs."

In the bedroom, Clint unzipped Jen's dress. It fell to the floor around her feet. She stepped out of it, leaving her in bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then she undressed him until he was naked.

Clint laid Jen on the bed. He pulled down her bra and sucked and rubbed her nipples. "Feels good," Jen said closing her eyes.

Clint moved his hand over her firm flat stomach down to her panties. He rubbed over her pussy. To his surprise, her panties were dry. He reached into her panties, feeling her pussy. He was pleased to find her completely hairless. But her pussy was barely moist.

"Don't you like this?" he said looking at her, concerned.

"Of course I do," she said immediately. She pulled him on top of her. "I want you so much," she said kissing him. They made out and fondled each other. Jen ran her fingertips over his muscular chest and over his six pack abs. Clint fondled her breasts and rubbed her nipples.

Jen lifted her butt as Clint pulled off her panties. He moved between her legs, guiding his cock to her pussy. She was still dry. He frowned. Wasn't she enjoying this? Wasn't he turning her on?

Reading his mind, Jen said reassuringly "I've been that way since having Anna." She tongued spit onto her hand and lubricated herself. She smiled at him, inviting him to enter her.

"Condom?" he asked.

Jen shook her head. "I'm on the pill," she said.

Clint smiled, clearly happy with that answer. Leaning on his elbows, he pressed his cockhead between her pussy lips. She still seemed dry so he used he own spit to lubricate his shaft. Then he pushed harder until his thick cockhead popped into her.

"God you feel good!" Clint gushed, feeling Jen's soft velvety pussy for the first time.

"Yeah," Jen said with a grimace. Clint was almost as thick as Frankie, and longer. Clint took his time, knowing it took girls time to get used to his big cock. Soon though, he was balls deep inside Jen. He began pumping in and out, moving slow at first but then going faster.

"Oh god," Clint moaned. Her pussy felt so good! So soft and smooth, and tight too! He couldn't believe she'd had a baby!

"Are you close?" Clint asked kissing up her neck.

"Almost," Jen panted. "Just a little longer."

"I can last," Clint said panting back.

"Yeah?" Jen panted. She closed her eyes, enjoying the wonderful sensations of Clint's long thick cock moving in and out of her. But she wasn't sure if she'd cum, she couldn't seem to get over the edge. She could fake it to spare his feelings. But she wanted to cum.

She glanced to the side. There was a chair there. She closed her eyes. This time she imagined Mike was sitting in the chair, watching Clint fuck her. "Suck my nipples," she whispered to the make believe Mike. Clint heard her. As he continued to pound her he leaned down and sucked and rubbed her nipples. "Oh god yeah," Jen moaned. In her fantasy Mike was sucking her nipples as Clint fucked her. Moments later she arched her back and her toes curled in her high heels as she came. Clint followed soon after, cumming and ejaculating deep inside Jen.

Afterwards Jen felt guilty. Clint had gone to a lot of trouble and spent a lot of money for this evening, she shouldn't have thought about Mike while he fucked her. She took off the bra, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, to help make it up to him, she asked "Can I borrow your shirt?"

"Yes, of course," Clint said smiling and looking pleased.

Jen smiled into his eyes and put on his shirt. She knew men loved it when you wore their shirts. She leaned into him. "That was wonderful," she said running her hand down his chest and smiling into his eyes.

Jen went out with Clint about every other week, whenever he was in town. A few weeks after the yacht date they were in his hotel room, in bed after having sex. "Can I asked you something?" he asked. "How do you think we're doing?"

"How do I think we're doing?" Jen repeated with a giggle. It was such a lawyer way to say that. "I don't know." She added with a laugh, "If we're going to have a serious talk I need a drink."

Clint laughed back and went over to the bar of his suite. "Let's see what we've got," he said looking over the hotel room's stock of bottles.

Jen got up from the bed and joined him at the bar. She was naked, except for her bra (which somehow managed to stay on during their sex) and stockings. She put Clint's shirt on because she was a little chilly, and also because she knew he liked that.

Jen looked at the bottles of the suite's bar. Among the bottles was Highland Park Scotch.

Clint said "Let's see, we've got vodka, gin, wine, scotch -."

"Scotch," Jen said looking at the Highland Park.

Clint raised an inquiring eyebrow at her. "I thought you liked vodka, or wine," he said. "I didn't know you drank scotch."

"Sometimes," Jen said with a shrug. "Just a little. With one ice cube."

Clint nodded approvingly. He poured both Jen and himself one. She smiled at Clint as he handed a glass to her. She sipped it, remembering all the times she'd watched Mike drink Highland Park with a single ice cube. Then she realized Clint was saying something to her. "Sorry, what?"

"I asked, if you enjoy being with me," Clint asked.

"Of course I do honey," Jen said smiling at him and rubbing his arm. They sat down on the sofa.

"I really like being with you," Clint said smiling and putting his arm around her.

"Well, good," Jen said with a giggle, leaning into his arm.

"So maybe we should take the next step, become exclusive," Clint said.

"Oh," Jen said suddenly off-balance. She wasn't ready for this conversation. To buy time she joked "Exactly how does that work, since you swing?"

He smiled. "I don't call it swinging, it's an open relationship," he explained.

"There's a difference?" Jen said with a laugh. She affectionately squeezed his arm to let him know she was joking.

"Maybe not," Clint admitted laughing back. "How does it work? We'd be committed to each other. But when we're not together, you can see who you want and I can see who I want."

"Okay ..." Jen said hesitantly, processing this.

"We don't talk about our lovers," Clint said. "Unless you want to."

"No, I wouldn't want to know," Jen said immediately. They both were thinking about Mike (Clint had heard about Mike's cuckold fantasies from Jim and Keri, how Mike liked Jen to tell him about her lovers).

Clint nodded. "I'm that way too," he said. He carefully said "I'm not putting Mike down. I'm just not into that."

Jen nodded, looking at her glass of Highland Park Scotch.

"It'd just be sex, it'll keep us hot for each other," Clint said talking about sex with their respective lovers.

"I get that," Jen said.

"But we'd be committed to each other," he added.

"Kinda like going steady," Jen joked with a giggle.

"Yeah I guess," Clint said with a chuckle. "What do you think?"

"I don't know Clint, I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Jen said. Seeing the disappointment in his face, she gave him a weak smile and said "You know I'm still getting over Mike. Do you really want to be my rebound boyfriend?"

"You haven't seen him, talked to him, for over a year right?" Clint said gently. "You need to move on honey. I want to be with you Jen. I'll do my best to make you happy. Give us a chance."

Jen looked away. She didn't respond, not knowing what to say. Seeing her discomfort, he changed the subject and said "Can I asked you something else?"

"I guess," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

"A couple of things," he said.

"Okay," Jen said with another laugh.

"I like when you wear this," Clint said smiling at her and touching the collar of his shirt. "It makes me feel good."

Jen smiled back at him.

Jen hadn't bothered to button the shirt, so her lacy pink bra showed through. Clint fingered the lace. "I'd like you to go braless," he said.

"Oh, I'll take it off," Jen said reaching behind her.

"No, that's not what I mean. When we go out, I'd like you to go braless." He grinned at her. "That's always turned me on."

"Okay, I can do that," Jen said giggling. She knew different people had different kinks. She didn't mind going braless when she was with him, she'd just have to pick the right things to wear so it didn't look obscene. "That's what you wanted to ask me?"

"That's the first thing," he said. He touched the ring on her left hand. It was the Sophia ring. "Why do you wear this?" he asked.

"I like the ring, it's by Sophia Dakati," Jen said defensively.

"But why do you wear it on your left hand?"

"I don't always," Jen said. "When I don't want to get hit on I wear it like an engagement ring."

"But you're with me," Clint pointed out.

"Of course I am," Jen said, leaning into him. She smiled and shrugged. "I forgot." She moved the Sophia ring from her left to right hand. "Sorry," she said, and she kissed him.

"Mike gave you that ring, right?" Clint asked.

"Well, yeah," Jen admitted. "But I wear it because I like the designer, not because he gave it to me."

Clint nodded. He decided not to push it. "You'll think about what I said?"

"I'm already thinking about it," she assured him, smiling into this eyes. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him again.

"Congratulations!" Jasmine gushed, clinking Mike's champagne glass. "I can't believe Apple's offered you Code Master."

"It's not that big a deal," Mike said. "It's more of a figure head position."

"No it's not Mike," Jasmine said seriously. "Apple's never had a Code Master, not even with Steve Jobs. It's equivalent to CTO, you'll have major influence over the direction of the company." She squeezed his arm and said gently but forcefully, "Honey, you need to be less modest sometimes. It'll hurt your career."

Mike shrugged. "I'm not sure I want this career," he said.

Jasmine gave him a "seriously?" look. She said (with disbelief in her voice), "You're not thinking about turning down the promotion? Do you realize the buzz this is getting? Not just the Valley. CNN ran a spot on it today, so did the 3 networks. No one turns down a promotion like this."
Like Reply
"I'm not sure I want to do this for the next 10 years," Mike said. He was tired of being on the fast track. Money and advancement used to be important to him. He wasn't so sure anymore. The posttraumatic stress disorder was getting better, he was doing better around people, being in crowds. The lethargy and depression were lessening. But the prospect of getting back into the rat race held little appeal for him. And for what? To make a better iPhone? To design Apple's version of Google Glass? Is that what he wanted to spend his life doing?

"Do you realize how powerful you would be, not just in the Valley but the whole world?" Jasmine said pressing him. "The bonuses and stock options, you would be rich again. Mike, I won't let you turn down this opportunity."

Mike laughed. "It's my decision Jasmine."

Jasmine gave him a crooked smile. "No it's own decision," she said hugging his arm. They'd been seeing each other regularly for weeks. When Jasmine was in Silicon Valley she stayed with Mike in his Cupertino apartment. "Mike, this will help my career too," she said looking into his eyes. "We're a team now right?"

Mike smiled but didn't say anything. "Hmmm, I bet I know what you'd like," Jasmine said grinning at him. "If you're a good boy I'll wear stockings to the dinner tonight."

Mike's eyes went wide and he grinned at the prospect of Jasmine in thigh high stockings. Jasmine rarely wore hose, it was considered unfashionable among the elite. When Jasmine told him that a few weeks ago, Mike thought about it and realized he rarely saw movie stars or TV personalities wearing hosiery; they always went bare legged. That made him wonder about Jen. Jen was the biggest fashion hound, she knew all the latest styles. Surely she knew the faux pas about hosiery, yet she always wore stockings, tights or pantyhose. He wondered if he'd ever have the chance to ask her about it.

Then his head processed what Jasmine had said, "the dinner tonight." His heart sank. He'd forgotten, they had another one of those dinners tonight, with people she called "friends" but she didn't really know, typically bigwigs in the news, entertainment and political arenas who Jasmine wanted to network with.

Of course, he knew Jasmine was using him to get to know these people. But it was better than being alone. He was fond of her, and owed her a lot. And, of course, Jasmine was incredibly beautiful (she was the only girl - besides Jen - he'd rate a 10). It irked him though she only wore stockings if he was "a good boy."

"I've got a meeting with Sam this afternoon." Mike reminded her.

"Okay, I'll meet you at Il Fornaio," she told him. She smiled at him. "Don't be late. And wear your blue shirt, you look good in it." She hugged and kissed him.

"I can't believe you're nailing Jasmine Kelly," Sam said later as they shared a pitcher of beer. "Who's next, Erin Andrews?

Mike laughed. "You're married to a movie star," he pointed out, referring to his wife Claire.

Sam scoffed, being dramatic about it. "Blonde. Big tits. And she can get tickets to any football game. That's dream girl in my book buddy boy."

Mike laughed again. Then he got melancholy as he remembered why they were there. "Have you heard from Jen?" he asked.

"Claire's talked to her," Sam said. "She's okay I guess. Anna's a cute kid."

"Yeah," Mike said looking off into the distance. He'd seen pictures of Anna on Jen's Facebook page. Anna was beautiful, just like her mother. "Is she with Drums?" he asked.

"Mike, if she is, that's on you, you know?" Sam said frowning at his best friend from college.

"I'm just asking Sam," Mike said.

Sam shrugged. "I'm not sure who she's with," he said honestly. "I guess she's seeing Drums. Another guy too, Clint Baxter."

"Who's he?" Mike asked.

"An older guy, 45 maybe," Sam said. "He's a lawyer. I know him by reputation, represents mega rich people like your friends Keri and Jim."

"They're Jen's friends," Mike pointed out. Sam shrugged again. "Are they serious?"

"I don't know Mike," Sam said exasperation creeping into his voice. "Why don't you call Jen and ask?"

"You think I was wrong to leave?" Mike asked.

Sam's tone softened. "I don't know Mike. I know you went through a lot. You needed to get your head straight. Since I like you both, I guess I wish it ended differently."

"Anna's not mine Sam," Mike said. "She was living with Drums while I was in jail."

"I know that Mike," Sam said looking gloomy. "So why did you want to meet?"

"It's been over a year," Mike said. "We need to finalize things."

"Mike you're not asking me to handle your divorce," Sam said looking wary.

"The only thing we have left is the loft apartment," Mike said. "I want Jen to have it. That's all I need you to do, handle that."

"... alright," Sam said reluctantly. He didn't want to get involved in this, but Mike was his best friend.

Sam met with Jen the next week in New York City. Even after knowing her for years, despite being married to a beautiful movie star, he had a hard time not staring at Jen. She was devastatingly beautiful. Physically, god had given her everything.

"Mike wants to give me the loft apartment?" Jen said. "But he sent you to tell me?"

"I'm just the messenger Jen," Sam pointed out shrugging.

Jen shook her head. "I don't want the loft apartment," she said.

"Mike feels bad for leaving you the way he did, he's trying to make up for it," Sam said imploringly. "You don't have to keep the apartment, you can sell it, use the money."

"He said that?" she asked. "He feels bad?"

"I mean ... not in so many words," Sam admitted. Seeing the disappointment come over Jen's face, he quickly added "You know how Mike is, not the best communicator."

"I don't want the apartment," Jen repeated in a low voice. They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen asked "Is he seeing anyone? Tara?"

"I don't know a Tara," Sam said warily.

"But he's seeing someone?"

"I don't think it's serious," Sam said evasively.

Jen waited, her eyes boring into Sam. Finally he said "I think he's dating Jasmine Kelly." Sam winched as he saw the distress come over Jen's pretty face.

"You're not surprised are you?" Allie said to Jen later that day. They were in Allie's office.

"I guess not," Jen said glumly.

"I mean, Jasmine really helped Mike out," Allie reminded her.

Jen looked sharply at Allie, glaring at her. "Sorry," Allie said, knowing this subject was a sore point with Jen.

Taking another tack, she said "You're seeing other people right? So is Mike. It's good Jen. You two need to move on with your lives."

"Yeah, I guess," Jen said.

"So how is Clint Baxter?" Allie said smiling. "I've seen his picture, he looks just like Clint Eastwood."

"Yeah, he does," Jen said finally smiling. "He's nice. I like him."

"You're still seeing Frankie?" Allie asked.

"Sometimes," Jen said with a shrug.

Allie got up from her desk and sat on the sofa next to Jen. "So guess what?" she said giving Jen an excited look.

"What?" Jen said looking interested.

Allie gave Jen an excited smile. "Darren and I have started playing our own game," she said delightedly.

"Are you serious?" Jen said her eyes going wide. "What are you doing?"

"Going to clubs," Allie said. "God I never knew there were so many swingers in New York."

Jen gawked at her friend. "How does it work?"

"It's like a party, usually in someone's house," Allie explained. "If we meet another couple we like, we find a bedroom."

"Oh my god," Jen said shocked. "When did this start? I thought you didn't want Darren to play."

"I didn't want Darren to play the way he used to," Allie said. She laughed. "But you know me, I'm a bigger slut than you." They both laughed. "We talked about it. We decided to have fun while we're young." Allie laughed again and held out her hands. "It's forced me to get back into shape."

Jen nodded. Allie did look good, she had her pre-pregnancy body back. "I bet Darren is happy about that," she joked.

Allie rolled her eyes playfully. "He can't keep his hands off me," she giggled. She whispered conspiratorially "We usually swap with mixed couples like us."

"Black husband and white wife?" Jen asked.

Allie nodded delightedly. "After Darren I can't get enough of black men," she said giggling. "And Darren likes white girls." She scowled playfully at her best friend. "Don't even think it, I'm never letting you near Darren again."

"That's okay," Jen said with a laugh. She actually had no interest in Darren. She'd enjoyed the sex with him but she wasn't really interested in black men.

"So what about you?" Allie asked. "You have Clint and Frankie. Who else? Barista boy? That trainer at your gym, what's his name, Danny? I know how bad you are. Who else is in your harem?"

"I don't have a harem," Jen said with a laugh.

"But the sex is good right?" Allie asked. "With Clint and Frankie?"

"Sure," Jen said sounding less than enthusiastic. Seeing Allie's questioning look, she said "I used to think about sex all the time, I couldn't get enough." She shrugged. "I don't know, maybe it's being a mother. It's not so important anymore."

Allie gave her friend a concerned look. Then to keep things light, she laughed and said "Speak for yourself girlfriend!" Despite herself Jen laughed.
Like Reply
Their laughter died off and they were silent. Then Allie said "Maybe we'll have some fun in Vegas." They were going to Vegas next week for a Google status meeting. Their Google account was just as important as Memphis, and Keri liked holding meetings at the Venetian in Vegas.

Jen shrugged a "maybe" and gave Allie a weak smile.

"Can I get a Highland Park scotch and a white wine?" Mike asked the bartender. As the bartender fixed the drinks he turned back and looked over the crowd. He was with Jasmine at a swanky party in the San Francisco Ritz. All the movers and shakers in Silicon Valley were there. It was Jasmine's kind of event.

Mike looked in the crowd for Jasmine. She was easy to spot, just look for the biggest crowd of men. She was easily the prettiest girl in the room and always attracted a lot of attention.

He looked at Jasmine talking to the men around her. She definitely knew how to work the room. In that way she was a lot like Jen. But while Jen was a bubbly, flirty social butterfly, Jasmine was all business.

Jasmine used her beautiful looks to attract attention, but she wasn't a flirt. She was always looking for the next story, to further her professional network, figuring ways to advance her career. To Jasmine, the measure of a man wasn't whether he had a handsome face or hard body, but his power, wealth and influence in the world.

Mike felt a touch on his shoulder. "Excuse me, Mike Andrews? Do you remember me?"

Mike turned and saw an attractive older woman smiling at him. She was just an inch or two shorter than him, about 5'6" or so. She had short auburn hair and green eyes. She wore a dress that hugged her body and showed off her curves, but was classy too. Always the leg and foot man, he noticed she wore high heels with a little toe cleavage.

Mike recognized her. "Nancy, right?" he said with a smile. "From the Beekman High School?" He'd interviewed with her when he was looking for jobs in Manhattan. "What are you doing in San Francisco?"

"We have a conference of high school principals here," she explained. "I'm here with a friend."

Nancy's friend approached. He was tall and younger than Nancy, just a few years older than Mike. "Ready to go?" the man said, putting his hand on her back. Mike noticed as the man's hand started at the middle of Nancy's back and then moved down, only stopping when he reached the swell of her ass.

Mike remembered meeting Nancy's husband while interviewing, he'd happened to be at Beekman High that day visiting his wife. This younger man definitely wasn't her husband.

"Call me if you're ever back in New York," Nancy said. "We still have a position open. We'd love you to join us."

"Thanks, I appreciate that," Mike said. They exchanged a smile and then Nancy and her friend turned and left. Mike watched as they walked away. For an older woman (she was maybe early 50s), Nancy had a really nice ass and legs. She fit her dress well.

Nancy leaned into the man as they walked away, and his hand moved lower, from her back to her ass. Clearly they were more than platonic friends.

Mike shrugged. If Nancy sought out men when she was away from home, well, that wasn't any of his business. But he realized he was hard in his pants. The possibility of Nancy cheating on her husband- that she was cuckolding him with a younger and better looking man - it turned him on.

Mike shook his head as if to clear his head. He knew Jasmine would never cheat on him, or any other man for that matter. She was a good person, passionate about the causes she believed in, loyal to a fault. She was beautiful and had an incredible body. But she wasn't bubbly or happy-go-lucky. She wasn't flirty, she wasn't adventurous sexually. She wasn't Jen.

Mike shrugged. He still held Jasmine's white wine. He went looking for her.
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 03

Jen's alarm went off. She slowly woke and hit the off button. Frankie was next to her. He'd forgotten to get a hotel room (again!) so he slept over.

Frankie was awake too. He kissed the back of Jen's neck and cupped and caressed her breasts. He was erect. Jen felt his hard cock pressing against her behind.

"We can't Frankie," she said wiggling from his grasp. "I've got to get to work."

"You're always working," he said frustrated. He pointed at his hard dick. "You can't leave me like this." The problem was, Jen was so damn gorgeous, and he was more addicted to her body than ever - her improved, even sexier body with all the new curves.

Jen couldn't help laughing. "If you had your own hotel room you wouldn't have this problem," she pointed out, teasingly giving his shaft one up-and-down stroke. "Next time, remember to get a room," she told him for the umpteenth time. She smiled to soften the rebuke. Then she tussled his hair and got into the shower to get ready for work. She made sure to lock the door so Frankie couldn't try to join her.

She actually had a slow morning at work. But she had no desire for another round of sex with Frankie. She liked his company, their sex was pleasant, it was better than being alone. But the romance and passion she used to have for him were gone. That was how it always was with her. With Ricky, Scott, Tom and now Frankie ... she went heads-over-heels for a while, completely infatuated, but she always got over them. Even with Colin, her first love, she got over him.

Even with that shit Mike, she was over him. She looked determined as the hot water sprayed onto her. "I'm over Mike," she told herself.

When she got out of the shower, Frankie was still in bed. "You've got to get going," she said exasperated. She didn't like Frankie being in the apartment when she wasn't there. Jen didn't want Anna getting too used to seeing Frankie around, she didn't want her becoming attached to him (not that she had to worry, as Frankie paid almost no attention to the infant).

"I've got a big show tonight, I'll sleep for a little more then leave," he said.

"... okay," Jen reluctantly agreed.

Jen dressed and fed Anna. Maggie helped too of course, as Anna's live-in nanny. "Is Frankie still here?" Maggie asked.

Jen nodded. "He shouldn't be here long," she said. "Let me know if he ever bothers you."

"Oh he doesn't bother me," Maggie said looking down, a slight smile coming to her face. Jen noticed the smile and frowned.

Frankie heard Jen leave the apartment, then waited 10 minutes in case she forgot something. Then he yelled out, "Come here babe."

Maggie put Anna in her playpen with some toys. She carried the baby monitor with her, in case Anna cried out. She went into the bedroom, smiling excitedly at Frankie.

"Take off your clothes," Frankie said grinning at her.

Maggie quickly stripped and got into bed with Frankie. Frankie pulled her into his arms and rolled her onto her back, kissing her and fondling her big tits. Unlike Jen, Maggie desperately wanted him, her nipples were rock hard, her pussy soaking wet, and her face had the excited expectant look of a girl wanting to be fucked. If Jen wouldn't take care of him, he'd get off using this 19 year old slut.

"Have you thought more about the Apple proposal?" Jasmine asked Mike in his apartment.

"I haven't decided yet," Mike said. Seeing the disappointment and disapproval on Jasmine's beautiful face, he explained "I'm not sure that's what I want to do with my life. I'm feeling better now, feeling like myself again. But things that seemed important before don't seem as important now."

"Being powerful, making money, having influence, they're not important?" Jasmine asked incredulously. "You have this great opportunity, all this potential, and you'll just let it go? No Mike, I won't let you do that."

"Jasmine, this is my decision," Mike pointed out.

"I care about you Mike," Jasmine said squeezing his hand. "I want what's best for you."

"I care about you too Jasmine," Mike said squeezing her hand back. "Without your help I might still be in jail."

Jasmine smiled and leaned into Mike. "So take my advice Mike," she said hugging him. "Take the job."

"... I'll think about it," Mike said after a moment.

Jasmine gave him a crooked smile. "God you're stubborn," she said with a laugh. She kissed him, and he kissed her back. Soon they were making out.

Mike undressed her as they kissed. She had such an incredible body. Mike undressed himself and got between her legs. She reached into the nightstand for a condom and put it on him. He entered and fucked her, kissing her as he moved in and out of her tight pussy.

Mike took his time fucking her, kissing and fondling her body. He was getting to know her, where she liked touched, how she liked touched. It took some time, but eventually Jasmine moaned and her body trembled. She arched her back as she came.

Mike inwardly patted himself on his back. He was keeping track, that was 10 for 10. The last 10 times they'd fucked, he'd gotten her to cum on his cock. Ten times straight, that was something. Mike knew they were real orgasms too. Jasmine wasn't the kind of girl to fake it. He felt good about himself. Maybe Jen didn't think he was a good lover, but Jasmine certainly did.

Mike kissed Jasmine as she recovered from her orgasm. Having gotten Jasmine off, he felt relaxed to cum himself. It didn't take too long. While she wasn't too passionate, she was so pretty and her body was just incredible. He came moments later.

He pulled out and disposed of the condom, then she snuggled into his arms. "You're an incredible lover," Jasmine said beaming into his eyes.

Mike smiled. Maybe he was a good lover!

Jasmine saw the smug smile on his face and playfully hit his arm. "Don't get too full of yourself," she joked. Then she snuggled back into his arms, purring from post orgasmic bliss.

Mike hugged her, smiling and feeling good. He felt Jasmine fall asleep.

As Jasmine slept, Mike looked up at the ceiling in the darkness. He enjoyed sex with Jasmine. It was impossible not to with the body she had. It was like fucking Kate Upton, what man wouldn't enjoy that? And the fact he was able to regularly make her cum - on his cock, 10 for 10! - made him feel incredibly good.

But he didn't crave Jasmine like he had Jen. With Jen, even after years of being together, often he'd be distracted all day, fantasizing about her, craving her, his dick painfully hard all day long. That was why he always came so fast with Jen, whereas with Jasmine he was able to last.

It wasn't just the game he and Jen had played. It was Jen. She was bubbly and a natural flirt. She turned guys on, even when she wasn't trying. When she WAS trying, she could make a man drool, practically make him cum in his pants, without even touching him. She loved sex, she'd do practically anything to pleasure herself and the man she was with. Mike often thought Jen spent more time thinking about sex than most guys.

Jasmine wasn't like Jen. She was just as pretty and like Jen had a centerfold body. But while Jen adored sex, for Jasmine it was something you did maybe once a week, and if you missed a week that was okay. Jasmine enjoyed it but didn't crave it or miss it if it didn't happen. She wasn't passionate about sex, and wasn't adventurous. She didn't like oral sex. To her sex was kissing, a little foreplay, and then missionary position (always using a condom).

But Jasmine thought he was a good lover! For her, his thin 4" cock was all she needed or wanted, and he made her cum all the time now. Jen always said he was her favorite lover, but did she really mean it? She never craved him like he craved her. She rarely came with him through intercourse. She craved other men, came on their cocks. How could she possibly think he was a better lover than those guys?

Mike shrugged. He knew she'd probably lied, to make him feel good since he was her husband. To give him something, since he gave her the freedom to be with other men to satisfy her desires.

Thinking these thoughts, Mike started getting hard again. But Jasmine was not the kind of girl who would want to fuck twice in one night, and anyway she was sound asleep. He spooned Jasmine and tried not to think about Jen anymore.

Mike woke the next morning with Jasmine snuggled in his arms. That's something Jasmine loved, snuggling.

Mike got hard holding her, having her body pressed against his. How could he not, it was like sleeping with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. Mike kissed her and fondled her magnificent breasts. Jasmine slowly woke up. She smiled at Mike and let him take her. Twice in two days! That was probably a first! Mike could tell she wasn't into it, but she didn't stop him as he made love to her.

Jasmine told him once she thought her looks and her body were both a blessing and a curse. They helped open doors and advance her career, but men could not be around her without wanting to fuck her. Men couldn't think straight when they were around her. Sometimes she went to bed with a man JUST so he could get over his lust for her and they could THEN have a serious conversation.

After Jasmine told Mike that story, he wondered about Jen. Jen had that same effect on men. Guys went goo goo around her. He knew sometimes Jen found it annoying too like Jasmine. But mostly she enjoyed all the attention, she got off on being hit on all the time, being lusted over. In fact, Jen intensified the situation. She was the biggest flirt he knew and she always dressed to show off her best assets (her tight ass, long legs and firm slim body).

Later that morning Mike and Jasmine went to brunch at a local restaurant. It was a nice day so they sat outside. They read the paper as they sipped coffee. Mike looked around. There were a lot of loving couples around them, holding hands, smiling into the other's eyes, brief intimate kisses.

Mike wondered what he was doing with Jasmine. He liked her, he owed her a lot, she was beautiful and their sex was okay. But were they a loving couple? Would they ever be?

The restaurant reminded Mike of the little bistro in New York outside the loft apartment. He and Jen had eaten there countless times, often outside on sunny days just like this.

Suddenly Mike missed Jen immensely. It wasn't about sex or his lust for his ex-wife. He and Jen had been together for years, they'd been inseparable from the moment they first met at her sorority party at Penn State. Jen was his best friend. Now, even though he was sitting across from an extraordinary beautiful woman who any man would covet, he realized what he had lost. He hadn't just lost his wife. He'd lost his soul mate.
Like Reply
He realized Jasmine was saying something. "What?" he asked.

"Next weekend," Jasmine said. "You're meeting me in DC, for the Correspondents' Dinner right?"

"Oh yeah, sure," Mike said reluctantly. He grimaced at the reminder. The last thing he wanted was to spend an evening with reporters. But he knew it was important to Jasmine so he would go, even though he'd hate every second of it.

Jasmine heard his reluctance. "You'll have fun," she said, smiling encouragingly at him. "It'll be good for you too. People admire you Mike, they want to talk to you. You need to embrace the attention, not run away from it."

Jen was exhausted. Anna had a bad night and was up most of the night, and then she had back to back meetings all morning. She needed to get away for a break. She needed caffeine!

She decided to go to the Starbucks. She hadn't been there for over a year. During her pregnancy she'd avoided caffeine. Afterwards, well - she hadn't wanted to run into barista boy. She hadn't felt like flirting. Part of it too was, she'd been embarrassed by her weight gain. But now she had her body back. She shrugged, knowing it was silly and petty on her part. Anyway it was likely barista boy didn't even work there anymore, it'd been over a year.

"Hey no-whip Jen, haven't seen you in forever," barista boy said greeting her with a big grin. "Let me guess, skinny caramel latte, no whip."

"You got it Joey," Jen said with a laugh. It was good to see him. He was like a friend, even though she barely knew him.

Joey served her up then held up the can of whip cream. "Come on, I know you want some cream," he said grinning at her.

"I think I'll pass today," Jen said laughing.

"Come on Jen, it's our thing, you and me" he said grinning at her.

"Our you and me thing huh?" Jen said smiling. "Okay," she said relenting, and held up her left hand.

Joey raised an eyebrow when he didn't see a wedding ring. "Facebook status changed?" he asked.

Jen shrugged. "About a year ago," she said.

"Well here you go," Joey said, squirting cream on Jen's ringless finger. He topped it with chocolate sprinkles. "To celebrate being single again," he said grinning at her.

"Thanks, I guess," Jen said with another laugh. She took her latte and sat down.

Joey watched as Jen walked away. She was VERY pretty. And now very single. He stared at her ass and legs and felt his cock stir. She was wearing a designer dress that hugged her very nice ass, and high heels that made it impossible not to lust after her incredible legs.

The Starbucks was mostly empty. He went over and sat down next to her. "Hey Jen," he said.

"Oh, hi Joey," Jen said looking up from the report she was reading.

"My frat's having a party tonight," Joey said. "You oughta come."

Jen smiled at him, flattered and also amused by how forward he was. "I'm kind of old for a fraternity party," she said scrunching up her pretty face.

"What are you, 23?" Joey asked.

"You're teasing right?" Jen said with a laugh. "I'm 29."

"Wow, you don't look 29," Joey said surprised.

"Well, thanks," Jen said. "I'm kinda busy tonight, but thanks." She gave him an appreciative smile. "And thanks for thinking I'm 23. You made my day."

Jen saw Clint that evening. At a candle lit booth in one of New York's hottest restaurants, he caressed down Jen's back. His fingers lingered where her bra strap would normally be. But she wasn't wearing a bra, she went braless on dates with him because he liked her that way. "Have I told you how sexy you are?" he asked grinning at her.

"Um, not tonight," Jen joked, and they laughed.

"I've got something for you," Clint said. He took a small box out of his pocket. "This is for you," he said handing it to her.

Jen hesitantly opened the box. Inside was a beautiful gold ring inlaid with diamonds.

Jen's eyes grew wide at seeing the ring. "I can't take this, it's too expensive," she objected. What was this? Was Clint proposing to her?

"It's Keri's," Clint said. "She's letting you borrow it. You can give it back to her whenever you want."

"What?" Jen said not understanding.

Clint touched the Sophia ring on her right hand. "You can wear Keri's ring instead," he said. "I think it'll be good for you, to distance yourself from Mike."

"I told you, I wear the Sophia ring because I like it, I've always loved Sophia Dakati. It has nothing to do with Mike."

"I'd like you to wear this ring, instead of Mike's ring," Clint insisted.

Jen gave him a playful frown. "Is this the aggressive lawyer Clint taking?"

"No, it's the insecure Spaghetti cowboy Clint taking," he joked. He shrugged, looking boyish despite his 40+ years. "I'd rather you didn't wear your ex-husband's ring when we were together, that's all."

Jen gave him a crooked smile. She playfully bumped her shoulder into his, charmed by his show of vulnerability. Then she took off Mike's Sophia ring and put on Keri's ring. She put it on her right hand.

"I'd rather you wear it on your left hand," Clint said.

Jen knew if she wore the ring on her left hand, it would mean something. "We'll see," she said in a soft voice, keeping Keri's ring on her right hand. Clint looked disappointed but Jen wasn't sure if she was ready to take that step with him yet.

"Can I see you next weekend?" Clint asked. He really liked Jen, he wanted to see her as much as possible.

"I can't, I'm in Vegas for the Google meetings," she reminded him.

"Oh right," Clint said, remembering. He put his arm around Jen and brushed his fingers through her hair. "Have you thought about my proposal?"

"About going steady?" Jen said, joking to hide her nervousness.

Clint smiled but didn't say anything, waiting for her answer.

"I'm not sure Clint," she finally said.

"Can I ask you something?" he said. "Are you seeing anyone else?"

Jen decided to tell the truth. "Yes," she said. After a moment she added "He's Anna's biological father."

"Oh," Clint said surprised. "That complicates things." He said it as a joke, but they both were serious. Then he added "Is it Mike?"

"No it's not Mike," Jen said. She blushed and said self-deridingly, "What can I say? You know my history right? I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut Jen," Clint said with a kind smile, affectionately brushing her silky blonde hair with his fingers. He asked "Who is it?"

"His name's Frankie," Jen said. "I went to college with him."

"Do you love him?"

"No," Jen said without hesitation.

"Why are you with him?" Clint asked.

Jen hesitated, as if searching for an answer. Finally she shrugged and said, "I don't know."

Clint studied the beautiful blonde's face for long moments. Then he asked "Jen, why are you with me?"

When Jen didn't answer, Clint said, "Jen, I like you. I enjoy your company, I think there's potential for us. I'm patient, I'm willing to wait for you to work things out. But you've got to give me something."

Jen held up her right hand and joked "I'm wearing Keri's ring."

Clint smiled. "I guess you're going steady with her," he joked with a laugh.

"I guess so," Jen said with a laugh back.

The joke eased the tension only temporarily. They were silent for long moments. Then Clint said, "Jen, can I ask you something else?"

"I guess," she said with a nervous laugh.

Clint gave her a kind smile. He gently asked, "Do you still love Mike?"

Jen turned away. She didn't answer Clint's question.

The first day of the Google meetings in the Venetian went fabulously. Keri continued to be impressed with her young friend Jen and her team.

Afterwards Keri took Jen for a drink. "Who's looking after Anna?" Keri asked.

"My sister," Jen said. She looked worried. "This is the first time I've been away from her."

Keri smiled understandingly. She didn't have any children herself, but she had a lot of friends who did. "She'll be fine honey," Keri said squeezing Jen's hand. "It'll be good for Anna to be around other people."

"I guess ..." Jen said uncertainly.

"I've got news on Mike," Keri said.

Jen didn't answer at first. Finally she said, "Okay, what?"

"Apple wants to promote him to Code Master," Keri said, barely able to contain her excitement.

Jen frowned. "Code Master? What's that? It sounds like from the Hunger Games."

"It's close to that," Keri said with a laugh. "Code Master is kind of a mythical thing in the Valley. Apple's never had one, neither has Google. IBM had one but that was a long time ago."

"You said they want to promote him?" Jen asked. "He hasn't said yes?"

Keri shrugged. "Maybe he's holding out for more money."

Jen thought about it. That didn't sound like Mike.

"How's Clint?" Keri asked interrupting her thoughts.

"Good I guess," Jen said. She narrowed her eyes, raising her right hand to show the ring. "Thanks a lot bitch."

"That's one of my favorite rings," Keri said with a laugh.

"I like Sophia Dakati," Jen said.

"That's from Tiffany's!" Keri pointed out. "Jim gave it to me on our first anniversary." She lowered her voice and said "You could buy an apartment on Central Park for that ring."

Jen shrugged. "I like Sophia Dakati," she repeated in a soft voice, looking away.
Like Reply
"You need to get over Mike," Keri implored.

"Then why do you always bring him up?" Jen asked exasperated.

Keri paused, then she shrugged. "Because he's interesting," she said.

Jen rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said.

They were silent, finishing their drinks and then ordering another round. Finally Keri gave Jen an excited smile and said "I'm hooking up with Byron tonight, want to join us?" Byron was Keri's sometime lover, and once they'd had a threesome.

"Didn't he get married?" Jen asked. When Keri's smile turned wicked, she said "God Keri, really? Tell me you didn't fuck her on their honeymoon."

"Yes he married Sonya, you met her last time in Vegas, remember?" Keri said with mock impatience.

"Oh yeah ..." Jen said remembering.

"And don't give me shit about their honeymoon," Keri said pretending to be indignant. "You of all people - remember YOUR honeymoon? Your WEDDING night?"

"Okay, okay," Jen said holding up her hands in surrender.

"Yes, I've been with Sonya but it's not like she's an innocent bride," Keri said. "Remember in Vegas? She was the first one to take off her clothes."

"Okay, right," Jen said, but truthfully she didn't remember what Sonya had been doing. During that trip she'd been focused on other things, in particular teasing Mike to distraction. She smiled at the memory. He was so much fun to tease! But then reality hit and she got sad.

Keri noticed her mood change. "Are you okay honey?" she said looking concerned. "You should join us tonight, it'll be fun."

"I don't think so," Jen said forcing a smile. She joked "I've got a bitchy client, I need to get ready for tomorrow's meetings." Not wanting Keri to feel guilty or worry about her, she quickly added "I'm meeting Allie and my team at the pool, I'll be fine, really."

Jen put on a skimpy string bikini. She worked hard to get her body back, she was going to show it off a little! She remembered how before in Vegas she wore high heels to the pool. She had different goals then. Now she just wanted to relax and work on her tan, so she put on flip flops.

Allie, Scott, Leo, Owen and the rest of her team were already at the Venetian pool, drinking and partying. She politely said hi to everyone then found a lounge chair away from the rowdiness.

"You know I hate you, right?" Allie said a few minutes later, enviously looking Jen up and down. Allie had lost the baby weight and her body looked good, but she wasn't as toned or firm as before (in the hotness scale, she was like a 7 while before she was a 9 or 10). In contrast, Jen looked better than ever, her body toned and firm, with larger breasts and more feminine curves than before her pregnancy (she was off the hotness scale!).

"You need to work out, dieting isn't enough," Jen told her friend.

"Let me tell you, getting fucked by Darren is a workout," Allie deadpanned. Then she playfully punched Jen. "But then you know that, don't you bitch."

Jen laughed. "You got him in the end, so you win," she said smiling.

"Yeah," Allie said smiling back. "He's flying into Vegas tonight."

"Cool," Jen said. It would be nice to see Darren, they were friends now. "He's bringing little Darren?"

"No, Darren's with my parents," Allie said. She gave her friend a mischievous smile. "Rumor is, both Leo and Owen want to get into your pants. I mean, all the guys want in your pants - what else is new?" Allie laughed. "Lately Leo and Owen have been really talking it up."

"So what, you're my pimp now?" Jen said with a laugh.

"More like your therapist," Allie said with a kind smile. "I want my old fun loving Jen back."

"You mean your slutty Jen?" Jen said with another laugh.

"If you want to call it that," Allie said laughing back. She got serious and squeezed her friend's hand. "I just want you happy Jen. You haven't been happy in a long time." Allie's mischievous smile returned. "Come on, it'll be fun. Hook up with Leo or Owen - or both I don't care." Allie laughed. "Come to my room tonight. We'll do our lesbo thing. Darren's never seen that before, he'll love it!"

"I thought you didn't want me close to Darren," Jen teased.

"We'll do the lesbo thing, THEN I'll have Darren in MY bed and you'll have YOUR guy in YOUR bed," Allie said with a playful glare. They both laughed.

"I don't know Allie," Jen said after their laughter died out. "I'm not into that anymore. I'm a mom now."

"I'm a mom too honey," Allie pointed out. "That doesn't mean we're dead."

"Yeah," Jen said distantly, looking melancholy. "I'll think about it."

Allie nodded, but she knew that meant no.

Later Jen got dressed for dinner, putting on a blouse, skirt and heels. It was too hot in Vegas for stockings, and anyway she wasn't planning anything romantic (or sexual) that evening. She was meeting her team for dinner at Charlie Palmer's Aureole. It could be a long cab ride to get to the Mandalay Bay from the Venetian with the traffic on the Strip, but it was nice to get out of the Venetian and she liked watching the wine angels (in their black body suits) repelling up and down the immense glass wine tower for bottles of wine.

Everyone was meeting in Allie's room for a drink before cabbing over to the Mandalay Bay. Allie's room was big enough to hold everyone because Darren had upgraded her room to one of the largest suites in the Venetian (Darren had more than enough money having gotten wealthy off of Sapphire).

When Jen arrived everyone was crowded around the TV. Jen maneuvered around people to see what was so interesting. Allie and Calvin tried to head her off, looking worried. "What's up?" Jen asked, not understanding why they didn't want her to see the TV. They were too late though and Jen was soon in front of the TV.

The TV was turned to CNN. Candy Crowley was at the Correspondent's Dinner in Washington DC, and the camera was panning over the crowd. Then the camera focused and zoomed in on a couple. The couple was surrounded by people, as if they were the stars of the event.

It was Mike and Jasmine Kelly.

Mike was wearing a tuxedo. He looked uncomfortable being the center of attention.

In contrast, Jasmine seemed to revel in the attention, with everyone's eyes on her and Mike. Jasmine looked gorgeous! Her hair and makeup were perfect, and she wore a silver sequined gown that was so tight it looked air brushed on her shapely body. The dress plunged in the front, showing a lot of her impressive cleavage, and plunged even more daringly in the back almost to her very shapely ass.

Jasmine smiled into Mike's eyes and leaned into him, her arm around him as if claiming him as hers. Mike had his hand on her naked back.

Jen felt dizzy, confused, hurt, jealous, and angry. As if coming out of a stupor, she heard what Candy Crowley was saying: "And there's my colleague Jasmine Kelly with Mike Andrews. As you may remember, Jasmine led the campaign to free Mike from what many still call an illegal detention by the government." Candy chuckled. "Her efforts seemed to have paid off in her love life, because now she and Mike are the IT couple. People are already calling them JasMike. Rumor has it Mike may soon be named the Code Master of Apple, so they are truly one of America's new power couples."

Someone turned off the TV. The room was silent, everyone looking at Jen. Abruptly Jen turned and left the room. People hurriedly moved to get out of her way.

"Jen wait," Allie said rushing after her.

"Leave me alone Allie," Jen said not stopping.

"Jen -" Allie said again.

"Leave me alone!" Jen yelled, running away as tears fell down her face.

Jen needed to get away. She wanted to go home but she was stuck in Vegas.

She got into a cab. "Just drive," she told the cabbie, crying as she watched the lights of the Strip pass by. She just wanted to go home, she wanted to get away!

No, that wasn't want she wanted. She wanted to hurt Mike! She wanted to hurt Mike like he was hurting her!

Then she knew what she wanted. Thinking back, she searched her memory for the name of the place. Remembering, she said "Take me to the Voodoo Tattoo Parlor."

The driver looked back in the mirror, at the young pretty girl with tears flowing down her cheeks. "Are you sure?" he said with a fatherly frown. He was dark heavy set and had an Indian accent. "That's not a safe place for a young girl by herself."

"That's where I want to go," she said. In truth, she didn't know what she was doing.

Jen looked scared when they arrived. They were in a seedy part of Vegas. She said to the driver, "If I pay will you wait for me?"

The driver had 2 daughters about Jen's age. He felt for Jen, he could tell she was going through a rough time. "You don't need to pay anything, I'll wait," he promised, giving her a kind smile.

Jen nodded and gave the driver a weak smile. Then she went into the tattoo parlor.

Jen recognized the large, tough looking black man behind the counter. He recognized her too because he smiled and said "You're back."

"Yeah," Jen said nervously brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're here to get that bullseye?" the black man asked. He looked behind her and didn't see either of her male companions from last time. "You came here by yourself?"

"The cab driver's waiting for me," Jen said hurriedly.

The black man gave her an amused laughed. "You don't have to worry about me. Not that it means anything, but I went to Harvard."

"Seriously?" Jen asked surprised.

"Here," the black man said. He pulled out a photo album. Inside were pictures of his graduation at Harvard, smiling with his proud parents, and his diploma. "I'm Davis by the way," he said, offering her his hand.

"Oh um, I'm Jen," Jen said briefly shaking his hand. His hands were big and callused, belying his Ivy League education.

"Um, how did you end up here?" she asked.

"It's a living," Davis said with a shrug. "I studied comparative art at Harvard. You know how many jobs there are for that? I like inking people. It's the same as painting, just a different canvas."

"Yeah, I can see that," Jen said.

"It's pretty good money," Davis continued. "A lot of people get inked in Vegas."

Jen nodded. She said, 'I looked at a tattoo when I was here. You probably don't remember."

"Sure I do," Davis said. He pulled out a book and flipped through pages. Then he took out the tattoo, it was like a stencil. Davis took the stencil out of the plastic page and handed it to Jen.

"Yeah, that's it," Jen said remembering. "Can I see again how it looks?"

"Sure," Davis said. "You'll need to pull up your blouse."

"Oh ... yeah," Jen said. She looked at Davis nervously. He was a tall, muscular black man, and she was here all by herself. But the taxi was outside (she could see the roof light), and there were people walking on the sidewalk outside, they'd hear her if she screamed. Making a decision she pulled her blouse from her skirt and raised it a few inches.

"Here, it's easier to see this way," Davis said, his hand on her back. Jen let him pushed her down so her elbows were on a table. Then he laid the design on her lower back.

Davis handed Jen a mirror. Like before, she used the mirror to see the tattoo in the standing mirror behind her. Davis said "You'll see better if you pulled down your skirt."

Jen gave him a skeptical look. "Did you really go to Harvard?" she joked.

"I swear," Davis said with a laugh, holding up his right hand.

Jen laughed back. She reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She pulled it down a little. Davis pulled her skirt down more until the T of her lacy thong showed. "This is where most people get it," he said, putting the stencil just above her panties.

Jen nodded, studying herself in the mirror. It was perfect.

As Jen studied herself Davis's eyes were on her ass. She looked enticingly hot, bent over with her elbows on the table, her tight curvy ass sticking out, her long legs flexed in 4" high heels.
Like Reply
Suddenly Jen had second thoughts. She wanted it, both because she'd always wanted a tattoo, AND because Mike had always been against her getting one. Mike was out of her life now, the tattoo would be a symbol of a new beginning.

But a tattoo was permanent. What if she didn't like it next week, or next month?

"Um, do you have a smaller one?" she asked Davis.

"Why? This one is perfect," he said with an expert's critical eye.

"I know but ..."

People always had second thoughts with their first tattoos (the tat virgins). Davis knew how to handle the situation. He pulled another design out of the book and put it on Jen's lower back. "How about this one?" he suggested. "It's smaller, so you can get used to it." He used his finger to trace along the edges of the design. "If you like it, I can add to it later so it looks like the other one."

"Oh yeah," Jen said studying the design. She was so intent on studying the tattoo she barely noticed Davis practically caressing her ass. "Okay, let's do it."

"You sure?" Davis said. He rubbed his thumb over her lower back. Right now her skin was lightly tanned, soft and smooth, no blemishes at all. When he was done they'd be a jet black tribal design here, it would be permanent, she'd be marked there forever.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Jen said. Mike had clearly moved on, he was with Jasmine now. She needed to move on too. "Let's do it," she said looking determined.

"Hold on," Davis said with a laugh. He gave her ass a playful pat. "Getting inked is painful." He pulled a bottle of vodka from a freezer. "Maybe you want some of this." He poured 2 fingers of icy vodka into a glass.

Jen eyed the glass. She could definitely use a drink. And she didn't look forward to the pain of getting inked. She took the glass and downed the vodka. She pushed the glass back to Davis.

"Another one?" he asked with a laugh. Seeing her nod, he poured another glass, 3 fingers this time.

Jen downed it again. "Let's do it," she said, feeling tipsy now. She wanted to start before she chickened out. She leaned her elbows on the table, her tight curvy ass sticking out.

"Okay," Davis said. He knew she was half way drunk. He'd love to see more of her sexy body.

He pulled her blouse up a couple more inches. Then he pulled her skirt down. Her ass came into view. Her black lacy thong was wedged in between her firm ass cheeks. Davis felt himself getting hard.

As Davis pulled her skirt down lower, Jen said "Davis?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't be a jerk, okay?"

Davis chuckled at the rebuke. He stopped trying to pull her skirt off. He used a clean cloth and disinfectant to prepare Jen's skin. He reached for his tools (he was anal about cleaning and sanitizing them). He dipped a needle into a bottle of jet black ink. Then, using the stencil, he injected the jet black ink into Jen's smooth, flawless white skin.

Jen grimaced as the needle punctured her white skin with permanent, jet black ink. "Are you okay?" Davis asked.

"Yeah," Jen said gripping the edge of the table top.

Davis nodded, and continued to ink Jen's lower back.

Jen stood up after he was done, fixing her clothes. Davis held up a small round container. "Moisturizer," he said. "You should apply some a few times a day. Here, let me." He turned Jen around so her back was to him. "You don't want to wear tight clothes for a few days." He unzipped Jen's skirt and pulled it down so it was below her new tat. Then he rubbed the lotion of her new tribal tramp stamp.

His hands continued lower to her ass. He cupped and squeezed her ass cheeks. He was impressed. Curvy and feminine, but tight without a hint of jiggle. His cock was hard.

Jen stepped away from his hands. Turning to face him, she asked "How much do I owe you?"

"Want another one?" Davis said picking up the vodka.

"Sure," Jen said with a shrug. Her new tat ached, more vodka would dull the pain.

Davis poured her another vodka. Jen sipped it this time.

Davis was sitting while Jen was standing. He reached out and stroked the back of her leg, behind her knee. "There are a lot of ways to pay," he said caressing her leg.

Jen stepped away from his hand again. "I'd like to pay the normal way," she said.

Davis gave her a "you can't blame a guy for trying" grin. He looked at her ringless left hand. The last time she was here she was wearing both wedding and engagement rings. "You got divorced?" he asked. "So what was the tat, a fuck you to your ex-husband?"

"Something like that," Jen said with a shrug. "A new beginning for me too."

"Sex with a black man is a great 'fuck you' to an ex-husband," Davis said with a grin.

"I'll think about it," Jen said with a laugh.

Davis laughed back. "300 bucks," he said.

Jen took 300 dollars from her purse and handed it to him. She gave Davis a smile over her shoulder as she left.

Frankie called later that week, when she was back in New York City. He wanted to get together. Jen reluctantly agreed. She wasn't sure what she was doing with him. She had no future with him, she knew that. She liked him and their sex was okay, but she'd become less interested in casual sex. Maybe she was growing up.

"So let me see your new tat," Frankie said grinning at her. Jen gave him an indulgent smile. She turned around, undoing her jeans and pulling them down a little. Then she raised her blouse.

Drums liked what he saw. He'd rather she got a bigger tattoo, but the jet black tribal bulls eye right above her perfect ass looked fucking sexy. He caressed her there, and then his hands moved to her ass. He kissed over the tattoo as he fondled her ass cheeks. He was hard, he wanted to fuck her doggy style so he could look at her new tramp stamp as he rammed her hot pussy.

"No Frankie," Jen said pulling away. She fixed her clothes.

"What?" Drums asked, not understanding what was going on. When they got together he fucked her. That was his right, she was his. Why was she saying no?

"I think we should stop seeing each other," Jen told him.

Drums mouth opened in shock. "What?"

"I like you," she said affectionately brushing her hand across his cheek. "But I think it's time to stop. We can still be friends."

"Friends?" he said incredulously. Indignation and anger flared in him. "Friends? I'm not your friend Jen. I'm your man. You belong to me."

"I don't belong to you Frankie," she said frowning at him.

"What's this about?" Drums derided. "Is this about that asshole lawyer you've been slutting around with? What, you think I didn't know about him?"

Jen glared at him. "I think you should leave."

"You don't fucking tell me when to leave!" he yelled angrily. "Who else have you been fucking Jen? God you're such a cheating slut!"

Jen's anger boiled over. "I'm a cheat?" she hissed. "You don't think I don't know about you and Maggie?"

Jen's revelation seemed to take the wind out of Frankie's sails. He put out his hands conciliatorily. "She doesn't mean anything to me," he said in a calmer voice.

"Frankie, I don't care who you sleep with," Jen said, tired of all of this. Tired of him. What happened to no drama?

Frankie moved closer and pulled her into his arms. "Come on Jen, let's work this out. We're good for each other. We love each other. I'm Anna's father for god's sake."

Jen had had enough. She pulled away and said "I don't love you Frankie." Then she said "You're not Anna's father." She was only telling Frankie part of the truth. She'd been with Joe that one time, and he was most likely sterile. But she was angry, she wanted Frankie gone.

Frankie's eyes bulged out in shock. Furious anger covered his face. "You cheap whore!" he growled. "You cheating slut!"

Jen angrily narrowed her eyes. "You don't get it, do you Frankie?" she said tauntingly. "I cheat on everyone."

Drums reared back and slapped Jen hard across her face. The blow threw her across the room. It took her long moments to recover. When she finally did she glared at him. "Get out!" she hissed. She pulled a can of pepper spray from her purse. "Get out or I swear I'll hurt you!"
Like Reply
Drums shook his head dismissively at her. "You know Jen, you're not always gonna be pretty," he derided. "When your looks are gone, who's gonna care?"

Jen flinched at his words. Seeing that, Drums grinned meanly, knowing he'd hit on her biggest fear. With that minor triumph, he left, slamming the door behind him.

Jen wearily went to the kitchen. She was grateful Anna was quiet. Somehow she'd managed to sleep through all of that. Jen got a bag of ice and sat down on the sofa, putting the ice on her cheek. She hoped she didn't get a black eye, that was the last thing she needed.

Maggie hesitantly came out of her bedroom, looking afraid and ashamed. She'd heard everything. "I'm sorry Jen," she said looking afraid and about to cry.

Jen looked at the 19 year old college student. She felt sorry for Maggie. Frankie had taken advantage of both of them. Jen didn't blame Maggie for falling under his spell. But they both knew she could no longer be Anna's nanny. "I think you better go Maggie," Jen said regretfully.

Maggie nodded. Trying to hold back tears, she quickly packed and left.

Mike looked at the beautiful sunset as he waited for Sam to arrive. He was feeling better, he felt like he was over the PTSD. He hated his job though. Jasmine continued to pressure him to take the Code Master position, but the prospect filled him with dread. That wasn't what he wanted to do with his life.

What did he want? He wanted to be happy. He was tired of Apple. He was tired of Jasmine. He was even tired of the never ending beautiful days. He was an east coast person, he liked the change of seasons. He was tired of California. He wanted to go home.

He felt the need to see Jen. There were loose ends. Things that needed to be said. He couldn't rest until he got that closure.

Sam finally arrived, his flight late from LA. Sam ordered a beer and Mike got a scotch. "How'd it go with Jen?" Mike asked.

"She doesn't want the loft apartment," Sam said.

"What does she want?"

Sam shrugged and said "She didn't say." After a moment he said "Why don't you call her Mike?"

Mike was silent for a few moments. Then he asked "Is she still seeing that lawyer?"

Sam shrugged again and said, "I don't know Mike." Then he repeated "Maybe you should call her."

Mike played with his drink, twirling the scotch around in the glass. He was quiet for so long Sam said "Are you okay Mike?"

Mike didn't seem to hear Sam. He continued to look into the scotch, as if it was a crystal ball and he was trying to figure out the mysteries of life.

"I just don't get it," Mike said softly, as if talking to himself. "Why didn't she do anything?"

Sam tilted his head. "What are you talking about?"

Mike looked at Sam, as if remembering he was there. "When I was in jail. I don't get it. Why didn't Jen do something to help me get out?"

"You don't know this?" Sam asked looking surprised.

"Know what?"

"Mike," Sam said. "Jen didn't do anything because I told her not to."

"What?" Mike said confused. "What?"

"Buddy boy, think about it," Sam explained. "The Feds were holding you as a terrorist. They have almost unlimited power under the terrorism laws. They could have held you forever. The only thing we had going for us was the public's outrage that you were being held without being charged, without being allowed to see your lawyer."

"Okay," Mike said, still not understanding.

"Jen wanted to help, she was all fired up, she started calling Penn State, Google, people at your old firm, Keri and Jim, senators, congressmen, everyone," Sam said. Then he added with finality, "I told her to stop."

"Why Sam?" Mike said still not understanding.

"Because of your lifestyle Mike," Sam said gently. "Think about it. Jen gets involved. The press's attention shifts from you to her, the government's attention shifts to her too. You know how this works. Jen's a beautiful girl, a rising marketing star, people get interested, they want to know more about her. So the press digs. How long does it take before they find out about your lifestyle?"

Mike nodded. It wouldn't take long. He remembered the file Keri ran on Jen. If Google could figure it out, so could everyone else.

"Your lifestyle goes public, then what happens?" Sam continued. "The public outrage goes away, the pressure to release you goes away. That's why I told Jen to stop, it was going to hurt you big time."

Mike nodded, understanding now. People would find out he liked watching his wife with other men. They would find out he was a cuckold. He would be labeled a pervert, a deviant. That would help the government's accusations he was a terrorist. All his support would've dried up.

Sam asked, "Jen didn't tell you anything of this?"

Mike shook his head.

"She might've had a hard time talking about it," Sam said. "She was really upset. I think it ate at her, that she couldn't do anything to help you." He leaned over the table and said gently "It was tough for her Mike. You were in jail, she wasn't allowed to help you. Joe had only weeks left. She had work pressures."

"So what she did was okay?" Mike asked.

"I'm not saying that," Sam said immediately. "I'm saying, maybe she doesn't deserve this silent treatment. You guys were together a long time. Maybe you ought to give her a call."

Mike nodded but didn't say anything. Instead he looked off into the distance, at the sunset.

"I've decided not to take the promotion," Mike told Jasmine when he saw her next. "In fact, I've resigned from Apple."

"What?" Jasmine said looking incredulous.

"I'm moving back to New York," he told her.

"Okay," Jasmine said slowly, trying to catch up. "Okay, if that's your decision." She forced a smile and squeezed his hand. "It's good you'll be in New York. We can see each other more." Then a thought occurred to her and a genuine smile came to her face. "You can move in with me, I have a lot of room."

Mike nodded, but didn't say anything.

Jen hurried to the daycare to drop off Anna. She winced as Anna kissed her goodbye. Luckily she didn't get a black eye, but her cheek still stung where Frankie hit her.

Her life was super hectic again with the loss of Maggie as Anna's nanny. She sighed thinking about Maggie. She felt bad about the young girl. Maggie was young and impressionable, and naïve too. She was afraid of how what had happened might affect her. She was also afraid Maggie might continue to see that creep Frankie. Jen felt responsible, after all she'd been the one to introduce Frankie to Maggie.

Later that week Jen asked Maggie to meet her at the office. "I'm really sorry about what happened," Maggie said immediately, looking anxious and scared. She looked down, ashamed. "I'm sorry I cheated with your boyfriend."

"It's okay Maggie, he wasn't my boyfriend," Jen assured her. Looking concerned she asked "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay I guess," she said, but she was clearly hiding the truth. Breaking down she tearfully admitted "I'll probably have to drop out. My grades suck, I lost my scholarship. My parents are gonna be so mad."
Like Reply
Jen felt even worse for Maggie. The young girl reminded her of herself.

She squeezed Maggie's hand. "You're not still seeing Frankie are you?"

"God no," Maggie said as if shocked Jen would even ask. "Not after I saw him hit you, after calling you all those names."

Jen looked relieved. She squeezed Maggie's hand again. "I don't want you to drop out of college Maggie," she said. "I can hire you as an intern. Would you like that?"

"Really?" Maggie gasped, hope in her eyes. "A paid intern job?"

"Yes, we'll pay you," Jen said with a laugh.

Tears of relief and gratitude flowed down Maggie's cute face and she hugged her new boss. "Oh god, thank you Jen!" she gushed.

Despite the ache in her cheek, Jen felt good. She helped Maggie. Frankie was out of her life. She had a wonderful baby girl who she adored. She finally had a tattoo!

She went shopping for low rise skinny jeans, to show off her tattoo. That made her feel good too, she loved to shop for clothes.

Maybe her life was turning around. She was even coming to peace about Mike. The anger she'd felt seeing him with Jasmine Kelly was gone. Maybe this was how it was meant to be, Mike with someone else, she with someone else.

She reflected on her life. When she met Mike back in college, she was a mess, almost a dropout (like Maggie). He'd helped her, turned her life around. She knew without him she never would have done so well in advertising. Without Mike she might not even be alive.

So she owed him a lot. And she would probably love him forever, in some way. But maybe she was his stepping stone to Jasmine Kelly. And he was her stepping stone to - who? Clint? She didn't know. But to someone else.

Maybe someday, after time healed their wounds, she and Mike could have a relationship again, be friends. Because despite everything, she had a lot of feelings for him, she considered him a great friend. She also admired him, in her eyes he was a hero, a quiet, modest hero.

She needed to move on from Mike, as he'd moved on from her. Maybe Clint was the man for her. He wanted a deeper relationship, and she'd been holding him off. Maybe it was time to give their relationship a chance.

The next time she saw Clint, Jen smiled and said "I've got a surprise."

"What's that?" Clint asked smiling back.

Jen held up her left hand. Keri's ring was on her ring finger. Jen leaned into him. "I'd like to go steady with you," she said smiling into his eyes.

Clint beamed into her eyes. He pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. "I want to go steady with you too," he said, and then he kissed her again.

They went back to the loft apartment and made love. Even though Clint was handsome and had a great body, she couldn't cum. She resisted thinking about Mike. That would push her over the edge for sure, but Mike was in her past now. She didn't want to ever think about those Mike fantasies again.

But she knew Clint was a proud man, an alpha guy. It would hurt him if he didn't make her cum. So she faked it. She was good at it, he never suspected anything.

After their sex, Jen lay awake while Clint slept next to her. She imagined a life with him, as his wife. It would be a comfortable life. Clint was a good, trustworthy man. He would never intentionally hurt her. He would take good care of her and Anna.

Jen thought of Mike. Their love for each other had been boundless. It'd been a giddy, exuberant, intense love. They'd been inseparable, always holding hands, their heads always together, always sharing sweet nothings. Their love was so intense they couldn't stand to be away from each other, not a day, not an hour, not even a minute. She'd had flings with other men, but her heart had always belong to Mike, always. Even their game had been a testament of their love. For her, being with other men confirmed how wonderful Mike was. For him, seeing her with other men increased his passion and love of her.

But maybe their youthful love wasn't something that could last a lifetime. Maybe what she had with Clint - the steady support, companionship, security - maybe that was real love, grown-up love.

As Jen drifted off to slept, she considered her blessings. She had Anna. A good man loved her. She had her health and a good job. "Maybe this is what life is about," she thought. "Maybe this is as good life gets."

Jen was late to work the next day as she fought through the rush hour commute to first drop off Anna at day care, and then rush to the office. When she got to work she found a crowd outside her office. There was a lot of excited gossiping and whispering going on.

Allie hurriedly approach. "Jen ...," she said taking Jen's arm and pulling her aside.

"What's going on?" Jen asked, looking at Allie and then the crowd, and then back again.

"It's Mike," Allie said looking worriedly at Jen. "He's in your office."
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 04

"Mike's in your office Jen," Allie repeated. "He's waiting for you."

Jen felt paralyzed. In a stupor she looked at the crowd around her office and said "Why is everyone here?"

"He's the reason we're still in business, as much as you and me," Allie pointed out, referring to the Ring. "He's like, a hero around here. And with the Apple Code Master thing in the news ...." Allie diplomatically didn't mention Jasmine Kelly.

Jen nodded, still frozen. Allie said "Are you going in?"

"How do I look?" Jen whispered worriedly.

"You look beautiful honey," Allie assured her.

But Jen didn't feel beautiful. She'd thrown on jeans and a loose blouse to rush Anna to daycare. She had a little of Anna's burb on her shoulder. This was not how she wanted Mike to see her.

She abruptly turned and rushed out of the office. "Jen where are you going?" Allie said rushing after her.

"Tell Mike I've got an off-site," Jen said hurriedly. "Tell him I'll meet him tonight for a drink."

"Where?"

"I don't know," Jen said. "Pegu." The Pegu Club wasn't too far from the loft apartment.

A few minutes later Allie stepped into Jen's office. "Jen's got meetings all day," Allie said going with her friend's lie. "She'll meet you at Pegu at 7 tonight."

"Oh okay," Mike said. He couldn't remember if he'd ever been to Pegu. He'd Google it later. "How is Darren and your baby?"

"They're good," Allie said cheerfully.

"And the company?" Mike asked. "You guys are doing okay?"

"Yeah, Google, Memphis, Kelloggs, all under control, we're good," Allie said.

There was an awkward silence. They rarely spoke to each other especially alone, this conversation was probably one of the longest they'd ever had.

Mike finally asked "How's Jen?"

Allie shrugged. "I guess you'll find out tonight, right?"

"Yeah," Mike said, looking aimlessly out Jen's window. Allie took the opportunity to look at Mike. He looked the same. He was a few inches taller than her, maybe 5'9" or 5'10". Thinner than she remembered, she knew he had little muscular definition (she'd seen him in a bathing suit). He was kinda cute, in a geeky sort of way. Mostly he was average looking.

When they first started dating, she could never figure out what the drop dead gorgeous Jennifer Johnson saw in Mike Andrews. In fact, she thought that for years. She was pretty mean to him all those years, she admitted to herself.

But he'd grown on her, and now she understood. He was average looking, but he had something going for him. He was like the reluctant, tragic hero in a Shakespeare play.

As Mike moved to leave Allie gave him a hug. "It's good seeing you Mike," she said with real affection.

"Ah yeah, it's good, ah, seeing you too Allie," Mike stammered out. Allie nodded, smiling, amused how Mike could never talk to her without sounding nervous and dorky.

Mike left the building. Unlike San Francisco, it was chilly in New York. Not having anywhere else to go, he zipped up his jacket, put his hands in his pocket and started walking, killing time until 7pm.

The Pegu Club was only half full when Mike got there early at 645am. It was one of the hottest clubs in New York City, but it was early.

Jen wasn't there yet. Mike got a table in a quiet corner. He had a view of the door, he waited nervously for her.

Jen finally arrived at 745pm. "Sorry, I got held up," she said.

"No worries," Mike said. He hesitated, then got up and gave her an awkward hug hello.

The table was empty, Mike hadn't ordered anything. "You didn't have to wait for me," Jen said with a laugh.

"That's okay," he said. He caught the eye of a waitress. Jen ordered a Cosmo and Mike a scotch.

Mike had so much to say. But he was nervous and his thoughts were scrambled, he didn't know how to begin. As he began to say something Jen interrupted and said "Oh there's Leo." She smiled delightedly looking like an excited schoolgirl wanting to talk to the star high school quarterback. "I'll be right back Mike."

Jen hopped off the bar stool and quickly walked over to Leo. Her skirt had hiked up while sitting and she tugged it down. Before she did Mike saw a flash of lacy stocking top.

Mike studied Jen as she talked to Leo and his friends. She looked as breathtaking gorgeous as ever. Her lips were wet with pinkish lipstick, and her long blonde hair was silky and lush, with a wave to it. Did she curl her hair all the time now?

She wore a dress that hugged her body in all the right places. And while still petite and slim, she seemed curvier now. Her breasts were definitely bigger. Her dressed strained under their bigger size. It was more than just her bust. Jen's hips and ass used to be slim almost like a teenage ballerina. Now she was curvier, and while Mike loved Jen's old body, she looked even sexier now, more feminine if that was possible.

Jen was flirting shamelessly with Leo, smiling into his eyes, laughing at everything he said. She used her hands to talk, and often touched his arm and chest. She hadn't changed at all. She was the same Jen, a bubbly social butterfly, a pretty outgoing girl who loved to flirt.

Mike couldn't help it. Even though they had serious things to talk about, he couldn't help it. As he looked at his gorgeous, sexy ex-wife flirting with a group of handsome men, he got hard.

Jen finally returned after about 15 minutes. She was still smiling and half laughing from her conversation with Leo. "Sorry Mike," she said sitting back on the stool. She crossed her long legs as she took a sip of the Cosmo. Mike could help noticing as her skirt rode up. Looking back at him she asked "So, you're back in New York. For a visit?

"I moved back," Mike said. "I'm staying with Steve and his family until I get a place."

Jen nodded. She wondered why he wasn't staying with Jasmine Kelly but didn't say anything.

Mike noticed the ring on her left hand. With trepidation he asked. "You're engaged?"

She shook her head. She said "My boyfriend likes me to wear his ring." She of course didn't tell him the ring belonged to Keri.

Mike nodded slowly. He said "You're going with a lawyer, right?"

Jen nodded. "His name's Clint." Then she casually, nonchalantly said "You're with Jasmine?"

"No we're --."

Just then Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the screen. It was her babysitter, she had to answer this. "Excuse me," Jen said hopping off the stool again. She brushed her long blonde hair to the side and put the phone to her ear.

As she spoke she adjusted her skirt, straightening it and pulling it down again. Again Mike saw a flash of stocking top. Her skirt was short. Her long legs were still incredible, even more so in high heels, and along with everything else they made her achingly hot.

Her skirt was tight too. Was that the outline of garter straps? Mike knew Jen only wore a garter belt if she planned to fuck. Was she seeing Clint tonight?

Then he thought of the way she'd shamelessly flirted with Leo. Was she fucking around, planning to sleep with Leo tonight? Mike knew she had an insatiable sex drive, she couldn't get enough sex. Was she fucking Leo behind Clint's back?

Jen ended the call with the babysitter, everything was good with Anna. But she kept the phone to her ear, pretending to still be on the call. She processed what Mike had said. She'd asked if he was with Jasmine. And he'd said no.

She turned back to Mike and got up on the stool again. She absentmindedly crossed her legs. She took another sip of the Cosmo and then, just as casually and nonchalantly as before, said "So you were talking about Jasmine?"

"Yeah," Mike said with an uncertain laugh. "Honestly I'm not sure what's going on with Jasmine."

Jen nodded, a smile plastered on her face. What did that mean? That he loved her, but she didn't love him? That they were deciding whether or not to move in together? That it should be MikeJas instead of JasMike?

As these questions flittered through her head Jen looked at Mike. His face was flushed. She recognized that look. He was turned on!

Why was he turned on? Because how she was dressed? She'd gotten her hair done and bought a new dress that afternoon. She'd worn a garter belt to be extra sexy and flashed her stocking tops at him. Was that it?

She played back the evening so far. She'd arrived late and left him at the table to flirt with Leo to dick with him. She knew those moves were immature, but when she was nervous as she was now she resorted to things like that as a defense mechanism.

She flirted with Leo. She told him about her boyfriend Clint, how he likes her to wear his ring.

"Wait," Jen thought. "Is that why he's turned on? Because he thinks I'm cheating on Clint with Leo?"

Mike forced his dark fantasies out of his head. He willed his erection to go away. There were important things to talk about.

"I want you to have the loft apartment," he said abruptly.

It took Jen a moment to catch up. She said "We both own it. We can put it on the market. We'll split the money."

Mike looked pained. "The government took your money too."
Like Reply