Adultery Life After We by xleglover-COMPLETED
"God, first the condoms and now this," Jen said with an incredulous laugh. "You really are Clint's wingman." She put both her hands on Mike's. But rather than pushing him away, she squeezed his hand, and then moved his hand still higher up her thigh.

"I'd rather be your wingman," Mike said grinning. He continued caressing her inner thigh, knowing the higher he went, the more of an erogenous zone it was for her. Now his fingertips were just a couple inches from her pussy.

"You really shouldn't be doing that," Jen said, her eyes getting glazed. She was getting her cum face on. "You want to know who turns me on? Danny."

"The guy at the gym?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Jen said dreamily, both from thinking of Danny and what Mike was doing to her. She smiled, remembering how Danny had "accidentally" rubbed against her in the gym a few times. "I think he's my type."

"You think he's big?" Mike asked, wanting her to say it. He was breathing hard too.

"Oh yeah, really big," Jen said, half drunk and way horny. She leaned forward so her lips almost touched his ear. "Way bigger than you Mike," she whispered into his ear. Mike's breath caught and his cock pulsed in his pants.

"Another round?" the bartender said.

Jen pulled away at the bartender's appearance. She demurely looked down, although there was a smile on her face. Mike, trying to control his breathing, managed to choke out "Sure."

"Tease," Mike accused Jen after the bartender served them up and left. His hand was still between her legs. He moved his hand further up until he was at her pussy. He rubbed the thin Lycra material right when he knew her clit was.

"You think I'm a tease?" Jen said practically panting. Her eyes fluttered and her lips formed a small O as Mike stroked her clit, only her tights and thong separating his finger from her bare skin. "Are you trying to make me cum?" she said breathlessly.

Suddenly Jen's attention was drawn to something behind Mike. She abruptly pushed his hand away and re-crossed her legs. A moment later Danny walked up with others from the gym.

"Hey Jen," Danny said smiling at her.

"Hi Danny, hi guys," Jen said, her breathing still ragged.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked noticing her flushed cheeks and heavy breathing.

"I'm fine," Jen said, picking up her Cosmo to conceal the fact she was not at all fine. Her body was on fire! She had to concentrate to keep her hand from shaking. She took a gulp of the Cosmo.

"I thought you didn't party on weekdays," Danny said with a laugh.

"Well, you know," she said with a shrug. "Um, you remember Mike."

"Yeah sure. Hey buddy, good workout right?" Danny said shaking Mike's hand. "Well, see you later," he said, grinning as he gave Jen an approving up and down look. Then he joined his friends across the bar. Jen watched as Danny walked away, admiring his ass and broad shoulders.

Jen turned back to Mike. He was smiling knowingly at her. At first she glared at him, but then she smiled back at him. Then they laughed like school kids sharing a naughty secret.

She put the Cosmo down and picked up her glass of water. She took a drink then handed it to Mike. "Okay, now your turn, truth serum."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. He took the glass and drank. "Ask away."

Jen's body was on fire. She hadn't planned it, but now there was no doubt in her mind she was getting fucked that night. She needed it!

She gave Mike a teasing, naughty smile. Like before she leaned close to Mike, her lips almost touching his ear. This time she put her hand on his crotch, rubbing his erection. She whispered huskily into his ear "What would you rather do? Fuck me? Or watch Danny fuck me?"

Jen felt Mike's cock twitch, and she inwardly smiled. But when she pulled away and looked at his face she didn't see the unbridled excitement she expected. Instead she saw doubt and uneasiness.

"What's wrong?" she asked pulling her hand away, her smile disappearing.

"It's just ... I mean ... I can't cheat on Jasmine," Mike said.

Jen leaned back feeling a rush of emotions. Shock, jealousy, hurt, betrayal, humiliation. "You shit!" she said in voice riddled with emotion. "You lead me on, then you throw Jasmine in my face! Yeah I get it, Jasmine's a perfect blonde angel and I'm a cheap slut, is that it?"

"That's not what I meant!" Mike said immediately putting his hand on her knee.

"Don't you touch me!" Jen hissed pushing his hand away. She said in an angry, hurting, taunting voice, "You want to see me act like a slut, is that what you want?" She abruptly stood up.

"Jen wait," Mike said grabbing her arm.

"Why don't you just leave!" Jen said angrily pulling her arm away. She walked over to Danny. Along the way she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Hi Jen," Danny said as Jen approached, clearly happy to see her again. He guided her a few feet away from his friends so as to get her alone. His buddies understood and grinned enviously at him.

Danny had noticed the intense exchange between Mike and Jen. He said "Who is that guy?"

"My roommate," Jen said. Seeing the surprised look on his face, she said "Long story."

"So when are you going to let me train you?" Danny asked with a grin.

Jen didn't feel like a drawn out flirtation. Mike thought she was a slut. Fine! She'd be a slut! "What about tonight?" she said with no emotion in her voice.

"What, tonight?" he asked with a surprised laugh.

Jen no longer felt horny. But she forced a sexy smile on her face and said seductively, "You can give me a workout, right Danny?"

Danny smiled at Jen's barely veiled invitation. "Yeah babe, I can definitely take care of you," he said, his hand going to her back just above her tight ass.

Jen glanced over at the bar. The shit Mike was still there! "I'll be right back," she said dismissively to Danny. She stormed back to Mike.

"Why are you still here?" she hissed at Mike.

"You're drunk, I'm not leaving you alone," Mike said.

"Don't you dare try to take care of me, not after -." Jen squeezed her eyes shut. "Just leave Mike!"

"Jen, Jasmine knows we're spending time together," Mike hurriedly explained, trying to get it out before she stormed off again. "She doesn't like it, but she knows I need closure with you. The one thing she asked is we don't have sex. Jasmine's a good person, I owe her a lot. That's all I meant."

"Oh, how noble of you," Jen said sarcastically. "Of course, you told me not to see Frankie, and I completely fucked that up! So you DO think I'm a slut!" She turned to walk away.

Mike caught her wrist. "You know I don't think that," he said imploringly. "I don't blame you, I understand about Frankie, I told you that. You're not a slut Jen, I've never thought that."

Jen continued to glare at Mike, but his words seemed to take the fight out of her. They were silent for long moments, as if each waiting for the other to take the next step.

Finally Mike picked up the glass of water. "Truth serum right?" he said. He took a drink. Then he looked in Jen's eyes and said earnestly, "I'd rather watch Danny fuck you. That's my answer. Pretty pathetic, right?"

Jen looked back into Mike's eyes. Just as earnestly, she said "No Mike, I never thought you were pathetic or anything bad like that. I never thought that even once."

Mike smiled gratefully at her. "I really want to see you with Danny," he said, his lust out of control. "I really want that."

A smile slowly came to Jen's face. Her body started tingling, it was like Mike's declaration flipped a lust switch inside her. "You do huh?" she said with a teasing smile. "You have to do something for me then."

"What?"

Jen leaned close to Mike. Her soft lips touched his sensitive ear. "I need you to get condoms."

Pulling away, this time Jen was rewarded with a startled, yet excited look on Mike's face.

"What?" he said.

"Condoms Mike," Jen said simply. "Your idea, remember?" She moved close again and stroked his leg. "Although I'm okay without them. You know I like skin-to-skin. I like to feel a man cum inside me. It's up to you."

Mike felt dizzy with lustful excitement. He knew Jen had condoms in her bedside table. But ...

"Okay," he said agreeing. "Shall I meet you back at the apartment?"

"No, we'll wait for you," Jen said. She felt dizzy too. She was so turned on! She wanted to fuck Danny, and she wanted Mike to watch! "But Mike - hurry," she said urgently.

After Mike left Jen went back to Danny. "Hey you," she said affectionately to Danny. She took his arm and guided him away from his friends.

"Ready to go?" he asked excitedly.

"In a minute," Jen said. "I need to tell you something." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "I kinda have a weird thing going on with Mike. If it's too freaky just tell me."

"What?" Danny asked.

"He's going to watch us," Jen said.

"You're shitting me?" Danny said shocked.

"No," Jen said. "Are you okay with that?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No," Jen said simply. "Not if you want to come home with me."

Mike ran to the Long's drugstore. He hurriedly bought a box of XL Magnum condoms. After an internal debate, he bought the ultra-thin extra sensitive type instead of the normal thickness ones, even though the ultra-thins had more risk of ripping. He hurried back to the bar.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When Jen saw Mike she stepped towards him, moving away from Danny and his friends. Mike saw she still had her cum face on.

"Do you have them?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah," he said holding a small brown bag. "Do you want them?"

"Hold them for me okay?" she asked. She played with the buttons of his shirt again. "Do me a favor? Go home and pay Maggie, and check on Anna. We'll meet you there."

Mike started feeling like an errand boy. He said "You're a spoiled brat, you know?" He laughed to make it sound like a joke, but there was an edge in his voice.

Jen smiled and laughed back. "Have I changed?"

"No you've always been a spoiled brat," Mike said smiling.

Jen leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Just with you mister."

After Mike left, Jen talked and flirted with Danny and his friends for about 30 minutes, giving Mike enough of a head start to get things ready at the apartment. Jen sensed Danny's friends knew she was about to get fucked by Danny, but they were discreet enough not to say anything (at least to her).

In the taxi Danny pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her. Jen sucked on his lower lip, then pushed her soft tongue into his mouth. Danny responded by tonguing her and running his hands over her body. She moaned into his mouth as he cupped and fondled her breasts over her stretchy top.

"You like touching me?" she said. She groaned as he reached under her top and rubbed her nipples through her Danskin bra top.

"Yeah I like touching you," he said trying to push her sports bra up to get at her bare tits.

"No, not here," Jen said pushing his hand down, one eye on the driver who was watching them in the mirror. "We'll be home soon." She put her hand over his crotch, feeling his hardness. "You feel so big," she breathed into his ear. She giggled. "I like big."

"God I want to fuck you!" he groaned as Jen rubbed him, not caring whether the driver heard or not.

Jen put his hand to her mound. "You want this pussy?" she said tauntingly. "You have to be a good boy okay? I don't want you to make fun of Mike."

"Seriously, he's gonna watch us fuck?" Danny asked incredulously.

Jen took his hand and sucked two fingers into her mouth, like she was blowing him. At the same time she rubbed his cock again. "Just pretend he's not there," she said his fingers still in her mouth.

"Okay," Danny agreed, the one word coming out like a moan. He felt like he was going to burst!

When Jen and Danny entered the loft apartment Mike was opening a bottle of wine. "I thought you might want this," he told Jen.

"Thanks," Jen said. She was holding Danny's hand. Both of them looked flushed and were breathing hard. Jen definitely had her cum face on, her hard nipples denting the thin stretch top and sports bra underneath.

Jen got Danny a beer. "I'll freshen up," she said to him. She checked on Anna, and then disappeared into her bedroom. A moment later they heard the shower start up.

Mike and Danny stood awkwardly, trying not to look at each other. Finally, Mike turned on ESPN. "You want a scotch?" he asked Danny.

Danny looked at the bottle of Highland Park scotch. "Yeah, sure, why not."

Mike poured them each a glass. He handed one to Danny. They sipped the scotch and watched Sports Center as they waited for Jen.

The shower turned off, the hair dryer coming on. Mike's cock got even harder as he knew Jen was prettying herself to get fucked.

Finally, 45 minutes later, Jen came out of the bedroom. Mike and Danny's jaws dropped. She looked gorgeous!

Her makeup was perfect, her long blonde hair brushed to a silky luster; she'd even curled her hair. Her pink lipstick gave her lips a wet sexy look.

She wore the pink negligee from the other day. It was filmy and practically see though. It was held up by just 2 thin straps and ended just an inch or two below her pussy. She wore the matching lacy g-string. Her long shapely legs were bare, although she wore pink high heels that matched the color of the negligee.

Jen went to Danny who was still sitting. "Worth the wait?" she asked smiling at him.

"Yeah," he said not able to take his eyes off her. He ran his hand up and down the back of her legs, softly, caressingly.

Jen's pussy throbbed. "You have a nice touch," she said her breathing getting heavier.

"I like this," Danny said fingering the silky negligee.

"My ex-husband gave it to me," Jen said glancing at Mike. "On Valentine's day. When we were engaged."

"And now you're wearing it for me," Danny said running his hand under the negligee up Jen's sexy flat tummy.

"Yeah," Jen moaned, her eyes fluttering as Danny fondled her.

With one hand Danny cupped Jen's breast under the negligee, thumbing her nipple. He put his other hand over the front of the g-string. "This come with it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it's a set," Jen said breathing hard.

"Your ex fuck you in it?" Danny asked. He stuck a finger up her pussy. She was soaking wet.

"God Danny," Jen groaned, toppling over and steadying herself by holding onto Danny's broad shoulders.

Danny finger fucked her as he fondled her breast. "He fuck you in it?" he asked again.

"Yeah, a lot," Jen groaned, barely able to stand. "His favorite." She buried her face in his hair and held his neck to keep from falling down.

Danny stood up and pulled her to the bedroom. He was ready to fuck!

"Wait, wait," Jen panted, pulling away from him. She was shaking in the high heels. Danny's fingers were wet with her juices.

Jen walked weak kneed to Mike. She took Mike's arm and pulled him aside. "Where are the condoms?" she whispered, still half panting.

"The bag," Mike whispered back motioning to the kitchen table.

"Not like that," she said digging her nails into his arm disapprovingly. "You have to give it to me."

"Okay," Mike said, although not understanding.

Jen took his hand and pressed it against her tummy, over the negligee. "You remember this?" she teased.

"Of course, I gave it to you," Mike said.

"When?"

"Valentine's day."

Jen pressed her body against his and whispered into his ear "We just got engaged."

"I know."

"You remember?" Jen asked, pulling his hands to her breasts.

"Yeah."

"You like that?" she asked holding her hands over his as he cupped her tits.

"God yeah," Mike moaned, his breathing ragged.

"Remember fucking me in this?" Jen said pressing the pointy toe of her high heel into Mike's ankle.

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Our anniversaries," Mike said. "My birthdays."

"The truth serum's still working, okay?" Jen whispered.

"Okay."

"Do you want me to take the negligee off?" Jen asked breathing just as hard as Mike. "Or let Danny fuck me in it?"

"Let him fuck you," Mike said immediately, his cuckold lust making him dizzy.

Jen reached up and kissed him, giving him tongue. Then she whispered into his ear "I knew you'd say that."

Jen pulled away from Mike, looking into his eyes as she backed away. Then she turned and took Danny's arm, leading him into the bedroom.

"You two are fucked up," Danny said.

"Yeah we are," Jen agreed as she pulled off his pants. Then she took him into her mouth.

Mike stood motionless in the living room, not able to move. He could still taste Jen in his mouth. He heard Danny's moans and that snapped him out of it. He went into the kitchen and got some condoms, then he went into Jen's bedroom.

Danny was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jen was on her knees, between his legs, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft.

She sensed him in the room. With Danny's cockhead pressed against her lips, she said "Sit there Mike." Mike sat in the chair next to the bed.

Jen licked and sucked Danny for a few more minutes. Then she looked up at him and said "I want you inside me."

Jen finished undressed him, then they got onto the bed. Danny got on top of Jen, kissing and fondling her. He pushed the negligee up above her tits and rubbed and sucked her nipples, making Jen moan and squirm. He kissed down her sexy stomach and pulled the g-string off her long legs.

Jen was now naked (expect for the negligee bunched above her tits) and he paused a moment to take in her body. God she had an incredible body! He was harder than he'd ever been, he'd never wanted anyone so much! He got between her legs and rubbed his cockhead up and down between her pussy lips.

"Wait," Jen said gasping, sitting up. "Mike?" Mike handed her a condom.

"Really?" Danny said looking disappointed. "You're on the pill, right?"

"Yeah, but ..." Jen ripped the thin square package with her teeth. She rolled the condom on Danny's shaft. But he was so thick it ripped. "Fuck," Jen said frustrated. She wanted him inside her! "Mike?" she said irritably.

Mike handed her another condom. This time she rolled it on without ripping it. "Come on," she said urgently, pulling Danny down on top of her. She reached between their bodies and guided him into her.

"Ugh god!" Jen groaned as Danny penetrated her. He dug his toes into the mattress and pushed into Jen's pussy. "Yeah, god, it feels good!" she cried.

Danny bottomed out, and then began sliding in and out. He put Jen's legs over his shoulders so he could fuck her faster and harder. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Jen chanted as he rammed her.

Jen felt an orgasm approach. She looked to where Mike was sitting. "Mike?" she said reaching out her hand. Mike took her hand and got up on the bed.

Jen looked into Mike's eyes as Danny fucked her, holding Mike's hand. Jen pulled Mike's hand to her bosom. "Touch me," she said pleadingly. Mike cupped and fondled her breasts, rubbing her nipples like how he knew she liked best.

"Feels good," she moaned her eyes still on Mike, her orgasm so close. "Baby?" she said reaching for him, pulling him to her.

"Yeah?" Mike asked breathlessly.

"Kiss me baby," Jen said urgently. She pulled Mike to her lips as Danny continued to ram her.

Jen pushed her tongue into Mike's mouth, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. A moment later her body tensed and her back arched, and she moaned into Mike's mouth as she came on Danny's cock.

Danny fucked Jen through her orgasm. In fact he fucked her harder, pissed that Jen was paying so much attention to Mike and not him.

Jen got lost in the hard fucking. She let go of Mike and wrapped her arms around Danny's neck, kissing him as he fucked her hard. "God Danny god, fuck me, god, Danny, Danny, fuck me!" she cried.

Mike got off the bed. He was horny beyond belief. But he was confused too, and felt guilty about Jasmine. He left the bedroom and went out to the living room. He closed the door and tried not to listen to their fucking as he mindlessly watched ESPN.
Like Reply
But he was too horny. He got up and went back to the bedroom door. He didn't go back in, he couldn't handle that. He took his cock out and stroked himself as he heard the bed slamming against the wall and Jen's moans. He heard Jen chanting "Yeah Danny fuck me, god Danny, Danny, oh god ..."

It took only moments and Mike came. But afterwards, with his lust no more a shield, he felt even more heartsick, and guilty about Jasmine. After cleaning up, he sat back on the sofa and mindlessly watched ESPN.

The fucking finally ended. Sometime later Danny came out, disheveled but dressed, looking satisfied. He picked up his beer from earlier and finished it. He looked at Mike and said "You're the ex-husband, right? I mean, I'm not an idiot."

"Yeah, I'm the ex-husband," Mike admitted. He felt drained of energy. He looked back at the TV although he wasn't watching.

"So what is this shit?" Danny asked. "What's between you two?"

"I don't know," Mike said. He shrugged. "We're fucked up."

"Yeah," Danny said with a laugh. "Whatever," he added not knowing what else to say. "I guess I'll see you around maybe."

"Yeah, maybe," Mike said. Then Danny left.

Mike heard the shower turn on. He starting flipping channels.

Jen came out. Her hair was wet and she wore a big white fluffy cotton robe that went almost down to her ankles. "Hey," she said softly to him. She was reserved, and seemed just as confused and melancholy as Mike.

"That was intense," Mike said.

"Yeah," Jen said looking regretful. "I guess Jasmine might not like that."

"No," Mike said with a humorless laugh. "Clint?"

"No," Jen said with a laugh back. Looking down at her feet, in a regretful voice she said "I guess we shouldn't do that again."

"Yeah," Mike said.

They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "Can I sit?"

"Sure."

Jen sat next to Mike, her legs under her. She sat close to Mike, although she adjusted her robe so she was completely covered. As if trying to make normal conversation, she looked at the TV and said "What are you watching, the new Hunger Games movie?"

Mike focused on the TV as if seeing it for the first time. "I guess it's the second movie."

"Can I watch it with you?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, sure," Mike said.

They were silent watching the movie. Then Mike felt Jen leaned against him, put her head on his shoulder. "Tired ..." she said sleepily.

Mike was still for long moments, afraid to move. Then he put his arm around her. Jen snuggled into him, melting into him.

They stayed that way, Jen in Mike's arm, not saying anything, their eyes on the TV without watching the movie. Eventually they drifted off into sleep.

Later that night Mike woke up. He still had his arm around her. Jen was still snuggled into him, sleeping soundly.

Mike picked up Jen and carried her to the bed. He gently laid her down, she was still sound asleep. He didn't take off her robe, not trusting himself. Instead he pulled the covers over her. He was about to go, but then he hesitated. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. As he did he whispered "I love you."

Jasmine flew back to New York on Friday. Mike met her at the airport and they taxied to her apartment. Jasmine excitedly told Mike about her week, and all the events she had planned for that weekend.

"Jas, wait," Mike said dreading what he had to tell her. But he had to do this. Jasmine had been too good to him. He couldn't do this to her anymore. He didn't know if he had any future with Jen, beyond being just friends. But he couldn't continue to go with Jasmine while he loved someone else.

"What?" Jasmine said turning to Mike, a big smile on her beautiful face. Her smiled disappeared as she looked at Mike, turning to an inquiring look and then hurt and anger. It was written all over his face.

"You bastard!" she cried, slapping him hard across his face.

"I'm sorry Jas," Mike said feeling terrible.

"You fucked her!" she said accusingly.

"I didn't!"

"But you still love her!" Jasmine choked out, knowing love was a million times worse than just sex. When Mike didn't deny it, she choked out "God Mike."

"I'm sorry Jas," Mike said.

"Just get out!" she said angrily, her eyes wet.

Mike tried to think of something to say, but couldn't. What else was there to say? He felt like scum, the biggest asshole. He moved towards the door.

"Wait," Jasmine said. "You can't tell anyone."

"What?" Mike asked not understanding.

Jasmine looked his way, but she wasn't looking at him. Instead she was thinking, planning, calculating. "I need time to work this," she told him. "Just don't tell anyone."

"Okay," Mike agreed hesitantly. "How long?"

"Until I tell you!" Jasmine snapped. "Deidre will call you." Deidre was Jasmine's publicist.

"Okay," Mike said. "I'm sorry Jasmine."

Jasmine shook her head derisively at him. "You're an idiot, you know that?" she said scornfully.
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 08

The excitement spread rapidly through the advertising firm. With Memphis going well, along with Google, Kellogg and a few other new clients, the firm was prospering. Their complete turnaround was the buzz in the industry, and Jen got a lot of the kudos. She was being hailed as one of the top marketing stars in the country.

The partners decided to celebrate by doing an offsite in Vegas, a long weekend of team building, celebrating and partying. The firm's top performers were invited, and that included everyone on Jen's teams. "We should invite Mike Andrews," Johnny said during the partner meeting where they were deciding who would get invitations. Johnny was Jen's old boss and mentor.

"It's dangerous to associate with him," one of the partners said. He was among the group of detractors among the partnership who thought Mike was a traitor for what he did in Liberty-gate.

"Seriously?" Allie said sarcastically. "You don't mind using the Ring though, right?"

The partner scowled at Allie. But then he gave Jen an apologetic look. "I'm okay with whatever you want Jen," he said. All the partners looked at Jen, most of them nodding, agreeing it was her call.

Jen hesitated for just a moment. "Of course we should invite him," she said.

Later that night at the loft apartment Jen invited Mike to the Vegas offsite. "Probably you shouldn't invite Jasmine," she said, feigning regret. She shrugged like it wasn't up to her. "It's supposed to be a team bonding thing, no spouses or significant others."

"Yeah, I get it," Mike said. Actually that made it easier, he wouldn't have to come up with a story why Jasmine wasn't there. He imagined seeing Jen in a skimpy bikini and flirting with her co-workers, like the last time he'd been in Vegas with her. "Definitely, I'm in," he said cheerfully.

Jen spent the next weekend with Clint. As usual, he was rough in bed. She liked it rough, she liked being out of control. Their sex was getting better and better. They were sexually compatible, Jen the submissive pretty blonde wanting to be taken, Clint the aggressive dominant well hung lawyer taking what he wanted. Clint was as good a lover as she ever had.

With recent events, Jen couldn't help thinking about Mike, comparing him to Clint. Clint was confident, outgoing and charismatic, a man's man. Mike was shy, awkward sometimes, a loner. She remembered in bed, Mike was rarely aggressive. Often he was passionate, but only in a gentle way. The few times he'd been rough with her, it was only because of something she'd done (like push his buttons too hard).

"Your realtor's made progress," Clint said Saturday morning. He laid 3 contracts on the table. "You've gotten 3 offers on the apartment."

"Oh," Jen said surprised. Her eyes grew big as she looked at the offers. She hadn't realized the loft apartment was worth so much.

"With 3 offers we can play the buyers against each other," Clint said talking strategy. He tapped the contracts with his finger. "I'm sure we can up the offers by at least 15%."

"Um, okay," Jen said hesitantly.

"This is good right?" Clint asked.

"Yes, of course," Jen said.

"Arnie's made progress too," Clint announced. He pulled an 8 ½ x 11 manila envelope from his briefcase. "Your divorce papers," he said handing the envelope to Jen.

"So fast?" Jen said surprised.

"I told you Arnie's good," Clint said. "Actually it was easy. No fault, you've been separated over a year. You sign, Mike signs, we file the paper with the court. That's all it takes."

"Mike agreed?" Jen asked looking at the envelope in her hands.

"Sam agreed, he said he'd talk to Mike," Clint.

Jen nodded but didn't say anything, staring at the envelope.

Clint pulled the divorce agreement from the envelope and put it on the table. He handed her a pen. "Sign here," he said pointing to the signature line.

"Clint, wait, you're going too fast," Jen objected. "I haven't read it yet."

"It's straightforward honey," Clint told her gently but firmly. "No alimony, your only asset is the apartment." He gave her a "this is easy" shrug.

"Yeah but, I need to read it," Jen said. "What about Anna, custody?"

"Anna?" Clint said frowning on her. "What are you talking about? Mike's not the father, he has no rights."

"I mean ...," Jen sputtered. "I don't know the legal words. The settlement ... whatever you call it."

"I told you, settlement is easy," Clint said still frowning. "No debt, no alimony, you and Mike split the net proceeds of the loft apartment." He pushed the pen to Jen again.

"Clint I need to read it," Jen said bristling at his pushiness. "I can't read it with you looking over my shoulder."

"Okay, sorry," Clint said backing off, although he was clearly miffed. "I thought you wanted to get this done."

"I want it done right," Jen said. She put the paper in her bag.

"I'm sorry, I'm being the asshole lawyer," Clint said giving her an apologetic smile, his tone softening. He squeezed her arm and looked into her eyes. "I want to get pass this, so we can start."

"Um, I think we've already started," Jen said with a laugh, referring to their fantastic sex that morning and last night.

"You know what I mean," Clint said with a smile back. He brushed a stray strand of blonde hair from her beautiful face. "I love you Jen." It was the first time he'd used the L word.

"Clint ... god ..." she said softly.

"I'm not asking you to say anything," he assured her. "I just wanted to say it, so you know. That I love you."

Jen looked down, shyly. "Okay," she said in the same soft voice.

"So I hear your firm is doing a Vegas junket," Clint said cheerfully, changing the subject. "Keri told me."

"Um, yeah, an off-site to celebrate turning the corner," Jen said.

"Want company?" he asked grinning.

"Oh ah, I would honey, but it's supposed to be team building, just the firm," Jen said uncomfortably.

Clint tilted his head skeptically. "Keri and Jim are invited?"

"Well yeah, Google's one of our biggest clients, Keri can do whatever she wants," Jen said with a laugh.

"I heard Mike's going," Clint said narrowing his eyes, his words like an accusation.

"Yeah but, I mean ... without Mike we don't get Memphis." She added, "The partners decided to invite him."

"I heard it was your decision," Clint said frowning at Jen. When she didn't say anything he said "Jen, I understand you need to work things out with Mike. I think I've been reasonable. But I have limits. Go to Vegas, do what you're going to do with Mike. But then that's it Jen. Then you need to make a decision."

"God Clint," Jen lamented in a soft voice. He was giving her an ultimatum? To help ease the tension she said "I'm wearing your ring." She was wearing the Jacob ring on her left hand; she'd moved it there from her right before Clint arrived.

"Will you wear it here until you get back from Vegas?" Clint asked, tapping the Jacob ring on her wedding ring finger.

"... yeah, okay," Jen said hesitantly.

Clint heard the hesitancy in her voice. He said "I know you have lingering feelings for Mike. I understand that, I still think about Sarah all the time." Sarah was Clint's first wife who died. "But you need to think it through Jen. Keri told me about Ricky, Scott and Tom. All those times you and Mike almost split up. Then you did split after Frankie. It must've hurt, all those times. Your marriage with Mike wasn't healthy. Do you really want to go through that again?"

"Keri said my marriage wasn't healthy?" Jen said dumbly, processing Clint's words.

Clint shrugged and said "Look at the facts Jen. You had another man's baby. Don't get me wrong, Anna's a great baby. But having another man's baby is wrong Jen. Think about Anna, what are you going to tell her when she's older?"

Jen was quiet when Mike arrived Monday morning. She was still thinking about Clint's words. He was right. Their game had been exciting and thrilling, but painful too. They'd repeatedly hurt each other, and other people too. And Anna ... what would she tell Anna?

She thought about the divorce papers in her bag. She should give Mike the papers, end it. That would be the smart thing. But something held her back.

Later that week Mike and Jen were watching TV after putting Anna down. The TV was mostly background noise, they were drinking wine and talking about current events, politics, new movies, music.

They had a lot in common, it'd always been that way. Politically they were similar, both democrats, although Jen was probably farther to the left than Mike. They both loved movies. While they didn't always like the same movies, they both felt watching a bad movie was better than no movie at all. They didn't like all the same music, but they both enjoyed listening and talking about music and debating which bands were the best. Also, Jen had gotten Mike interested into classic bands like Springsteen and Fleetwood Mac so now he was a big fan.

Now that they were talking again, their conversations were easy going and familiar, and they never ran out of things to talk about.

After work Jen had taken a shower and was now dressed in a short sleeve shirt and boy shorts. She noticed Mike stealing glances at her. She thought of Jasmine. Yes, she was beautiful and blonde, younger, had long legs and bigger breasts. But could she tease Mike as good? Did she know how to push his buttons?

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Jen said. "I'd like your opinion."

"Sure," Mike said.

Jen got up and turned around so her back was to him. She raised her top a few inches. "I'm thinking about making my tat bigger," she said. "What do you think?"

Mike's eyes darted between her firm ass (her ass looked so good in the body hugging boy shorts) to the jet black tribal. When he didn't answer Jen looked over her shoulder and repeated "What do you think?" As she said that she used her other hand to lower the boy shorts down an inch. Now, not only could Mike see the entire tattoo, he could also see the T of her lacy pink thong.

"I think that's a good idea," Mike managed to say, his throat suddenly dry.

"How big?" Jen asked.

"How big?" Mike asked not understanding.

"Yeah, I mean ..." Jen took his hand and put it on her lower back, over the tat. "How long should I make it?"

"I guess, like how we saw it that time," Mike said. He slowly, softly traced a finger along the curls of the tribal, extending by an inch on one side, then moving all the way back, extending by an inch on the other side. "Like that." He continued to trace along the swirls of the tribal tattoo. "Want me to show you again?"

"Yeah," Jen said breathing harder.

Mike traced his finger again along the curls of the tattoo, one inch to the right, and then one to the left. "Like that," he said.

"Should it go lower?" Jen asked. She pulled the boy shorts down revealing the upper half of her tight ass cheeks.

Mike wrapped a finger into the sides her thong and pulled it down. Now the top half of her ass was completely exposed. Then he traced his finger along the curls of the tribal. This time though he swirled his finger tip downward, tracing just above her ass and then down between her ass cheeks. "You mean like that?" he asked.

"Yeah, like that," she said barely able to talk.

"No, don't do that," Mike said, still caressing up and down between her ass cheeks.

Jen let him touch her. Finally she pulled her thong and boy shorts back up. "I think you're right," she said in a low voice. She turned around, so she was facing him. They were just a few inches apart. His eyes were on her pussy. Teasing and his touching had gotten her hot. Her pussy lips were swollen and camel toed in the boy shorts.
Like Reply
Mike so wanted to stroke her pussy. He sensed she was his if he wanted. God he wanted to fuck her!

But he couldn't get out of his head that she was playing the game. Now though, Clint was her man. After all, she was wearing his ring on her wedding ring finger, they were practically engaged. He was just the temporary fuck buddy. Mike didn't want that. He knew where that ended. It ended with Jen with Clint, and he with his heart broken.

Jen waited, not moving, silently inviting Mike to take her. But he didn't do anything. Finally Jen stepped away, feeling foolish. Yes, she could tease him to distraction, she knew all his buttons. But he was too good a guy, he wouldn't cheat on Jasmine.

The next day Mike thought about Vegas. What was the point of going? He understood the script now. He'd dick with Jen, she'd dick with him. They'd both get hot. Probably he could fuck her if he wanted (he didn't have to worry about Jasmine anymore, and it seemed like Jen could do anything she wanted with her open relationship with Clint). But why go there? There was no long term benefit. Clint was her man now, not him.

As the day wore on Mike went back and forth about Vegas. He remembered their last time in Vegas, how Jen and others strutted around completely nude at Caesars's Venus pool. And then the show she and Allie put on for him. Why not go and enjoy it? If Jen was really serious about Clint, this might be his last chance for something like this with her.

He thought more about it. "If I'm really going to do this ..." He got on his computer and hacked into the Venetian reservation system. The entire group was booked into rooms all clustered together in the same block.

Mike changed his and Jen's rooms. He moved them away from the rest of the group, and made them side-by-side rooms with a connecting door.

Later that day there was a knock at the door. Mike was alone in the loft apartment. Jen's older sister Emma had picked up Anna the day before, she was taking care of the baby during the Vegas off-site. Mike opened the door. It was Jasmine.

"Hi," Mike said surprised. She'd never visited him at the loft apartment before, probably because it was Jen's home turf.

"Can I come in?" Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, of course," Mike said, moving to the side to let her in.

She was carrying a small box. "You left these in my apartment," she said handing him the box. She walked around the loft apartment, looking at the high ceilings and exposed brick walls. She abruptly asked "So are you and Jen back together?"

"She's with someone else," Mike told her.

Jasmine shook her head and laughed. It wasn't a kind laugh. "God Mike you and Jen are so fucked up." She shook her head again and said bitterly, "So I guess I was the rebound girlfriend, right?"

Mike didn't know how to respond. He finally said "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Don't flatter yourself, you don't mean enough to hurt me," Jasmine said dismissively. "I just want to know where you think this is going to end."

"What?" Mike said not understanding.

"You and Jen, where do you think it'll end?" Jasmine asked bitterly. "I'm a reporter, I want to know how the story ends."

"Jas ..." Mike said with a grimace. "Do we have to do this?"

"She's with Clint, that lawyer who looks like Clint Eastwood," Jasmine said having done her homework. "You don't really think you stand a chance, do you? He's rich, handsome, powerful. The San Francisco Magazine rated him one of the top bachelors in Silicon Valley."

"What's your point?" Mike asked irritably.

"You're an idiot, that's my point," Jasmine said scornfully. "You had everything. The Apple Code Master job. Powerful people wanting to be your friend. A million dollar advance on a book. Me. And you throw it all away for a slut who had another man's baby. Real smart Mike."

"Jasmine I want you to leave," Mike growled, barely holding back his anger.

"Whatever," Jasmine said, looking contemptuously at Mike. "Deidre will call you. In two weeks we'll make a joint statement. A mutual breakup, friends forever, bullshit like that. Until then you don't say anything to anyone. You at least owe me that."

"Fine, okay," Mike said, wanting Jasmine gone.

"You know what's really sad Mike?" she said, emotion finally coming to the surface and making her voice crack. "She doesn't love you, she loves Clint." She looked down, barely holding back tears. "I never had a chance with you, did I?"

"Jasmine ..." Mike said. He hugged her consolingly.

Just then the door opened. It was Jen, home from work. "Oh," she said seeing Mike hugging Jasmine. "I'm sorry, I'll come back," she said stepping away and closing the door.

"No, I'm leaving," Jasmine said to Jen. She gave Mike a long look, then she hurriedly left, squeezing by Jen at the door.

Jen watched Jasmine go. Then she stepped in and closed the door. "Sorry I interrupted ..."

"That's okay," Mike said.

They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen said "Looked intense."

"Yeah," Mike said, still reeling from the conversation with Jasmine. He felt so terrible, such an asshole. "After all she did for me ..." he thought to himself.

"She's not happy you're going to Vegas without her?" Jen asked.

"She's not happy about a lot of things," Mike said with a shrug.

Jen nodded. "Love sucks sometimes, huh?"

"Yeah."

Jen sat down. "I resented Jasmine you know," she said. "When you were in jail."

"What?" Mike said sitting across from her.

"You always were my hero, coming to my rescue," Jen said, looking sad as she remembered. "You were in trouble, I wanted to be your hero. But Jasmine saved you, not me. Then ... I made it all worse."

Mike didn't say anything. There was nothing to say, because everything Jen said was the truth.

After long moments, Mike got up and said "I think I'll go to bed." Trying to ease the tension he smiled and joked "Not sure how much sleep I'll get in Vegas." They were leaving the next morning.

"Yeah, okay," Jen said standing up too. She looked sad, regretful. Mike wished he could say something to make her feel better. He wished he could've said something to make Jasmine feel better. But for both girls, no words came to him.

It took Jen a long time to fall asleep. For the millionth - kazillionth time - she thought about all the mistakes she made while Mike was in jail. She also thought about the conversation between Mike and Jasmine she interrupted. She sensed something was up. What was going on between them?

The next morning Mike and Jen shared a cab to the airport. They didn't talk much, the seriousness and melancholy of the night before carrying over.

Most of the people going to Vegas (including Mike and Jen) flew on the same plane. Jen flew in first class with the other partners and senior management, like Scott. Mike flew in coach. He didn't mind, the flight was free (Jen's firm was paying for everything) and he had an entire row to himself. He took advantage of the room by sitting in the middle of a 3 seat row.

He was still reeling from the emotional blowback of yesterday with Jasmine. He'd been cruel to her, an ass. But he couldn't do anything about it. Maybe someday he could make it up to her. He doubted it though.

The conversation with Jen had been just as bad. He didn't blame Jen, not anymore. But he sensed there was nothing he could say to make her feel better.

Forcing yesterday from his thoughts, he closed his eyes and thought about his plan for making money. It would have to be carefully done, and he still wasn't sure it was the right thing to do. He thought about talking to Sam. In fact, he would definitely need to talk to his lawyer. But what he really needed was a moral compass, to help him sift through right and wrong. Really, there was only one person in the world he wanted to talk to.

With nothing else to do, Mike took out his iPad. He put in the earphones and began watching a movie.

Just then Jen approached. "Hey you," she said to Mike. "Can we talk a sec?"

"Sure," Mike said, happy to see her. Rather than sitting in the aisle seat, Jen squeezed passed Mike and sat in the window seat.

"I wanted to apologize for yesterday," she told him. "You were going through major drama with Jasmine, and I turned it around about me. I'm sorry, I'm a spoiled brat sometimes."
Like Reply
"Around me, right?" Mike said with a laugh.

"Probably with everyone, but mostly around you," Jen said returning his laugh. Turning serious she said "I was a terrible friend yesterday. Do you want to talk about it? What you and Jasmine were talking about?"

Mike hesitated. He didn't want to tell Jen he broke up with Jasmine. First because he promised Jasmine he wouldn't tell anyone. Second, because somehow, he felt Jen might think less of him if she knew he was now girlfriend-less. She'd eventually find out of course, but he preferred it be after this Vegas off-site.

"I can't really say," Mike said, laughing to soften his refusal to confine in her.

Jen frowned, but she quickly replaced it with a crooked grin. "Some JasMike intrigue huh?"

"I guess," Mike said with another feigned laugh. Wanting to change the subject, he said "Will you do me a favor? Can we stop thinking about what happened while I was in jail? We're passed it now, what's done is done."

Jen was silent for a moment. "... it's kinda hard to do that," she said hesitantly, looking sad and regretful again.

"Then let's agree not to think about it this weekend," Mike said trying to sound extra cheerful. "I'm looking forward to hanging out with you."

Jen gave him a crooked grin, a genuine one this time. "Okay," she agreed. She looked at his iPad. "What are you watching?"

"The Tom Cruise movie, Edge of Tomorrow," Mike said.

"Can I watch it with you?" she asked.

"You probably won't like it, it's science fiction," Mike warned.

Jen shrugged. She took one of the ear buds and put it in her ear. Mike put the other in his ear, and they watched the movie, their heads close together and almost touching. Jen thought the movie was okay, but she was sleepy from her restless night. She leaned her head on Mike's shoulder and fell asleep.

Like the other night, Mike froze when he felt Jen's head on his shoulder. But eventually he put his arm around Jen. Half asleep, Jen raised the arm rest, then snuggled into Mike. They stayed that way the rest of the flight, Jen sleeping in Mike's arm.

Their actions didn't go unnoticed by the others on the flight. "What the fuck's going on between Jen and Mike?" Scott said to Allie, having seen them sitting together a moment ago. "They split right? Jen's with that lawyer and Mike's with Jasmine Kelly?"

"I don't know," Allie said, frowning. She worried about her best friend Jen. She worried about Mike too. She worried someone - maybe both of them - was going to get really hurt. Jen couldn't have a meltdown like before, not with Anna.

As they neared McCarron airport, Mike gently shook Jen. "We're about to land," he said softly. Jen had drooled a little while sleeping. Mike took a napkin and wiped the corner of her mouth.

"Thanks," Jen said embarrassed.

Mike gave her a "don't worry about it" smile.

"How did the movie end?" she asked. "Did Tom and the girl end up together?"

"The movie was about saving the human race from alien invaders," Mike said with a laugh.

"No, the movie was a romance in the context of a war between the human race and alien invaders," Jen corrected him. "So did he get the girl?"

"It's hard to tell from the ending," Mike said with another laugh.

"Oh my god, I guess I'll have to watch it," Jen said rolling her eyes with playful exasperation. They smiled at each other and then Jen said "I guess I better get back to my seat. We have meetings this afternoon." There were a lot of team building and strategy meetings planned. As just an honorary guest, Mike wasn't expected to attend. He was invited to all the social functions of course.

"No worries," Mike assured her. The last thing he wanted was to go to team building activities, that wasn't his thing.

Jen squeezed by him to get back to the aisle. "See you later," she whispered, her lips almost touching his ear.

Keri met Jen at the airport in a limo. Jen thought about inviting Mike for a ride to the hotel but she saw him get into a cab with Steve. That was actually good, she wanted to talk to Keri alone.

"Have you heard anything about Mike and Jasmine?" Jen asked.

"What do you mean?" Keri asked.

"I think something's up," Jen said voicing her suspicions.

"Do you want me to ask around?" Keri asked.

Jen nodded. She looked annoyed.

"Is something wrong?" Keri said sensing her young friend's mood.

Jen didn't say anything at first, her irritation growing. Finally she said "You tell Clint too much."

"What?"

"Scott, Tom, Frankie," Jen said. "What have you NOT told him?"

"Jen honey come on," Keri said giving her a helpless gesture. "Clint is crazy about you. He asks a lot of questions, I've known him for years, what can I do?"

Jen huffed irritably. She understood where Keri was coming from but it still annoyed her. She said accusingly, "Did you call my marriage unhealthy?"

"Jen I never said that," Keri assured her. "If Clint said that, those were his words. But honey ... your ex-marriage, right?"

"Why do you hate Mike?" Jen shot out.

Keri looked stunned. "Why do you think I hate Mike?" She looked at Jen as if trying to read her mind. "Jen what's going on? Do you want to get back together with Mike?"

Jen didn't say anything, suddenly wary. Keri and Jim were good friends with Clint.

Sensing her concern, Keri said reassuringly, "Clint's a big boy, he can take care of himself. I'm worried about you honey."

"I'm a big girl too," Jen said.

"Jen come on," Keri said squeezing her hand. "Don't lose your heart in Mike. Remember how bad you got, after he left you."

"It was postpartum depression, I got over it," Jen insisted.

"It was more than that honey," Keri said remembering. "And you haven't gotten over it. You've never gotten over it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're still not over Mike," Keri said. "Allie thinks the same thing."

Jen narrowed her eyes. So Keri and Allie talked behind her back?

"Jen we love you," Keri said reading her friend's thoughts. "We don't want you hurt again."

"I can take care of myself," Jen said stubbornly.

"Jen honey, Mike is with Jasmine," Keri implored.

"She's using him," Jen spit out.

"Of course she's using him," Keri said pointing out the obvious. "But you know her right? You think she's going to let him go?" Then Keri shrugged. "Honestly I do think she has feelings for him." When Jen glared at her, she quickly added "I'm just telling you what I think."

When Jen didn't say anything, Keri tapped Clint's Jacob ring on Jen's wedding ring finger. "You're wearing this here?"

Jen shrugged.

"Want me to tell you something?" Keri gently said.

Jen looked at Keri expectantly. "Well go ahead!" she said impatiently. Keri had this annoying thing about asking if should could tell you something, before telling you.

"Clint bought an engagement ring," Keri confided. "He's waiting for the right moment to ask you."

"Oh god," Jen lamented.

"Think about it Jen," Keri implored. "Clint would be a good husband, and a good father to Anna. What you're doing with Mike ... I get it's fun. But it's not love. You know that, right?"

They had meetings at the Venetian for a couple of hours. As the meeting broke up Jen went to Steve. "Did Mike say where he was going?" she asked.

"He said he was going to read a book at the pool," Steve said.

"Oh okay," Jen said. She went up to her room to put on her bathing suit.

"Where's Jen going?" a few people asked Steve. It was like in high school, everyone wanted to know where the popular girl (their "boss lady") was going. When Steve said the pool, everyone decided to head to the pool.

In her room, Jen put on a bright pink string bikini. She brushed out her long blonde hair until it was a silky luster. She put on a cover up, which was like a super short tube top dress. She completed the outfit by stepping into pink high heels. She threw a small bag over her shoulder and headed for the pool.

Most everyone was already there, drinking, partying, splashing in the pool. Jen chatted for a few minutes, her eyes scanning the pool deck. She spotted Mike, sitting by himself on the far side. She walked over, politely declining invitations from Scott, Leo, Owen and other guys to jump in the pool and hang out.

"Hey you, whatcha doing?" Jen asked bumping her hip against Mike's shoulder.

"Hey," Mike said smiling as he looked up from his Kindle. "Just reading a book."

"You found your Kindle?" Jen asked with a knowing grin. She took off the cover up and tossed it on the recliner next to Mike's.

"Oh ah, yeah," Mike said awkwardly, remembering the lie he'd told her.

Jen frowned seeing Mike's nose and shoulders. "You're getting burnt," she observed. She pulled suntan lotion from her bag. "Here," she said getting on her knees next to him in the recliner. She rubbed lotion into his shoulders and chest. It was more a massage than just putting on lotion. As she massaged him she appraised his body. He was finally gaining weight, and he was getting more muscular definition from working out at her gym (he was regularly working out now).

"I really notice the working out," Jen gushed as she massaged his chest.

"Yeah?" Mike asked, enjoying the massage. It felt really good!

"Yeah, I really do," she said admiringly, rubbing his pecs and biceps. She smiled into his eyes and said "You look really good Mike." As Mike smiled back, Jen ran her hands over his stomach. Moving down, her fingertips flittered lightly over the side of his bathing suit, and then she began rubbing lotion on his legs.

"I can do that," Mike said.

"I've got it, just relax," she said still smiling at him. She massaged back and forth over his bad leg. "Feel good?"

"Yeah," Mike sighed. It felt wonderful as she worked out the kinks.

Eventually Jen's rubbing became lighter, featherlike, turning from a massage to caressing up and down his legs. She felt his legs tense. "Just relax," she said softly, caressing his legs. She looked into his eyes and lightly ran her fingernails up his sensitive inner thighs. "Feel good?" she asked in the same soft voice.
Like Reply
Mike didn't answer, but his heavy breathing answered her question. She ran her fingers just inside the legs of his bathing suit. "Does it?" she asked again.

"Jen ..." he said, her name coming out like a moan. He was getting hard, and his cheeks flushed red at the embarrassing prospect of pulling a tent in front of everyone.

"Sorry," Jen said as she finally stopped, her eyes on his crotch and the beginnings of an erection. She stepped out of the high heels and laid down on the recliner next to him, on her stomach. "Do my back?" she asked.

Mike hurriedly poured lotion on his hands. As he always did with Jen, he rubbed his hands together to warm the lotion. Then he rubbed lotion into Jen's sexy back. Jen reached behind her and pulled the strings of her bikini. "You know I hate tan lines," she said. Then she stretched her hands over her head. "Do a good job okay?" she said closing her eyes. "I don't want to get burned."

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding. From where he was sitting, he could see the side of her bare breasts. He rubbed the lotion up and down her back, looking at her breast and getting harder and harder.

Mike rubbed lotion on her tattoo. With it slick with the lotion, he traced the curls of the tribal with his finger.

Jen opened her eyes and said "You like it don't you?"

"Yeah," Mike admitted, continuing to trace the curls with his fingertips, his eyes moving from the tat to her sexy butt and back again.

"I'm thinking about getting it bigger tomorrow," she said. "Want to come?"

"Sure," Mike said eagerly. "When you got this one," he said still tracing the curls, "did Scott go with you?"

"God you're so obsessed with him," Jen said with a laugh. She folded her arms under her head, the movement causing her to raise slightly off the recliner. Now he could see her nipple!

"No he didn't go with me," Jen said. But Mike didn't hear, he was too intent at looking at Jen's bare nipple. "Hey," she said softly, smiling at him. "I'm up here."

"Sorry," Mike said, finally tearing his eyes from Jen's naked breast and looking at her face. Seeing her smile, he smiled back.

"I said I went by myself," Jen said.

Mike frowned at that. "It's a rough neighborhood, you shouldn't have gone alone," he said.

"Well, this time you're going, right?" she said.

"Yeah," he said grinning at her again. He ran his finger along the waist of her bright pink bikini bottom. "Is this new?"

She nodded. "I got new ones for this trip."

Mike nodded, looking at her bikini bottom. While not a thong, the legs were sharply cut so it revealed a lot of her tight ass. "I like it," he said rubbing lotion on her exposed cheeks.

"I can tell," she said with a giggle.

He moved down the chair. Getting more lotion, he ran his hands up and down her long, slim, fabulous legs. As she'd done, eventually the rubbing became more like caresses. He lightly caressed circles behind her knees, knowing that was one of her major erogenous zones (super sensitive like behind her neck and her ear). Then he lightly moved his fingertips up her inner thighs.

"Open your legs a little," he whispered, his voice hoarse from excitement. Jen slightly parted her legs. Mike ran his fingertips all the way up her thighs. He reached under her slightly and stroked her pussy over her bathing suit.

"Mike ..." she moaned.

He rubbed her for long moments. He felt the material of her bikini bottom get moist. He said "Turn over."

Jen thought of her untied top. She said "It's not a topless pool."

Mike helped her tie her top, then he said again "Turn over."

Jen was practically gasping when she turned over. Mike's eyes focused on her bottoms. Her excited pussy was camel toed in the moist material.

They were alone in this quiet corner, although a lot of eyes were watching them from across the pool. Mike didn't notice or care about the people looking. He caressed Jen's leg, up her inner thigh, and then gently rubbed between her pussy lips camel toed in her bikini bottoms.

Jen's cheeks flushed and her breathing got heavier. She had a major cum face on. She noticed her friends and co-workers looking intently at them from across the pool. She squeezed her legs together and said "Maybe we better stop."

"Yeah," Mike said, although he was clearly disappointed. "How about the pool?"

Jen nodded agreement. They definitely needed to cool off!

They jumped into the pool, laughing like school kids. They hung out at the edge of the pool next to their recliners, their legs floating in the water while they held onto the side. "I've got something we can do," Jen said reaching into her bag. She pulled out a deck of water proof cards. "Crazy 8s," she said.

"What's that?" Mike asked.

"You don't know how to play Crazy 8s?" Jen said gawking at him. "You're 31 years old, how is that even possible?"

Mike tried to think of a clever retort but nothing came to mind. For Mike, those clever things to say only occurred to him later. So he just laughed and said "I don't know."

"God," Jen said giving him a playful grin. She taught him the rules and for the next hour they played Crazy 8s, laughing and talking and playing footsies under the water.

"Do you see what I'm seeing?" Keri said looking worriedly at Mike and Jen from across the pool.

"Yeah," Allie said, watching them too.

"Something's going on in Jasmine's camp," Keri informed her, having asked around. "They're not saying anything, like they're planning a big announcement."

"What announcement?" Allie asked.

"Like an engagement announcement," Keri said worriedly. It was clear Jen was opening her heart to Mike. If she fell in love with him again, and then Mike and Jasmine got engaged, she'd be devastated. Again! Just like before, after Mike left her a year ago.

"Do you think this is one last fling for Mike?" Keri asked worriedly. "One last fling with Jen, then he marries Jasmine?"

Allie shook her head. She'd known Mike a long time. "That doesn't sound like Mike," she said skeptically.

Mike and Jen finally got out of the pool. They toweled off and laid on their recliners. They laid on their sides, looking at each other.

"That was fun," Mike said smiling into her eyes.

"Tomorrow I'll teach you checkers," Jen teased, smiling back.

Mike laughed. He looked down Jen's body. God she was so sexy ... achingly sexy.

They were sitting close together. Mike couldn't resist. He reached up and caressed her breast. Her hot pink bikini top was unlined, so it was almost like caressing her bare skin. Her nipple quickly got hard and dented the thin fabric. Mike rubbed and caressed circles around it.

"You're bad," Jen moaned, her breathing getting hard again.

Mike reached a finger into the bikini and tugged the cup down, exposing most of her breast including her hard nipple.

"Mike," Jen whispered in a chastising tone.

"No one can see," Mike whispered back. He was right, they were sitting too close together for people to see. Still ...

Jen's breath caught as he fondled her bare breast and nipple. "You like showing me off, don't you?"

"I know you like it too," Mike said smiling at her. There was something in his eyes. He wasn't just asking about showing her off. He was asking about playing the game.

"Don't you?" he pressed.

His gaze was so intense, Jen couldn't help but look down almost modestly. She smiled and said "It doesn't suck." She pushed his hand away - giving him a playful scowl - and fixed her top. "I'm supposed to be the boss."

"The boss lady," Mike said smiling.

"Yeah," Jen said smiling back.

But Mike wasn't done touching her body. He looked down her slim and shapely body. "I think I missed a spot," he said grinning, picking up the suntan lotion.

"Where?" Jen said with a smile.

Mike got up and moved to the end of the recliner. He got lotion and rubbed Jen's petite, pretty feet.

"Oh I've missed your foot massages," she said with a sigh, closing her eyes and enjoying the massage.

Mike spent a lot of time on her feet, then he caressed her ankles and began moving up her calves. "Um, maybe we better not start that again," she said with a laugh pulling her feet away. Her pussy was tingling.

"Okay," Mike said reluctantly pulling his hands away. He was rock hard but he didn't care if people saw.

Jen sat up. She put the high heels back on, then she laid back down on the recliner.

Mike's heart pounded as he watched Jen sit back on the recliner and stretch out her long legs. His eyes lingered on her feet in the pink stiletto high heels. "You're already getting tanned," he said brushing her upper arm with his fingertips.

"You know I always tan fast," she said smiling into his eyes.

Mike continued to stroke her arm as he looked up and down her amazing body. His eyes lingered on her hot pink high heels. "You look really good Jen," he said admiringly.

"Yeah?" she said clearly liking his exclusive attention. She gave him a teasing smile. "What do you like best?"

Mike said the first thing that came to mind. "The way you wear high heels with a bikini."

"Yeah?" Jen said. She teasingly allowed the high heel to slip from her right foot so it hung from her toes. "You like this?"

Mike couldn't take it anymore. He was going to burst! "I'll be back," he said abruptly getting up.

Startled Jen said "Are you coming back?"

"I'll be back," Mike said. He jumped in the pool, the cold water taking care of his erection but not his lust. He hurriedly walked through the pool. He got out, toweled off and then went into the Venetian.

He hurried to his room. In the bathroom he pulled down his trunks, his hard cock aimed at the toilet bowl. He desperately needed an orgasm! He stroked himself and came after a few moments, the memory of the pink high heel dangling from Jen's pretty toes etched into his head.
Like Reply
After cumming, he gasped trying to catch his breath. With the rationality that comes after having an orgasm, he knew he was being an idiot. Jen was playing the game. Now though, he was the "Tom" or "Drums" and Clint was the "Mike." It was fun, thrilling, but no future in it.

He now appreciated how hard it was to be the "boyfriend" in Jen's game. It was an emotional rollercoaster. She was a very easy girl to fall in love with. How could any man she targeted not fall in love? But any affection - any love - she gave back was fake. For Jen it was all just a delightful, thrilling game. She was wearing Clint's ring on her left hand for god's sake! She was definitely being fair. She was saying "I'll play with you this weekend Mike, just know I'm Clint's girl."

Back at the pool, seeing Mike gone, Keri approached Jen. "Jen I need to tell you something," the older woman said. She told Jen how Jasmine Kelly's camp had gone silent like they were planning something.

"It doesn't mean anything," Jen said as if in denial. "Maybe they're going to announce her promotion to London anchor."

"She already got that promotion," Keri said gently. "They announced that weeks ago."

"Maybe they're silent because they don't have anything to say," Jen said.

"This is Jasmine Kelly, she always has something to say," Keri said. "No, they're getting ready for a big announcement. I can feel it. I know you can too."

Jen nodded. It was classic marketing. You go silent before a big announcement. The silence gets people excited, making the announcement even bigger. It was all about making the message the reality.

"You think she's going to announce she's engaged to Mike," Jen said reading Keri's mind.

"I don't know," Keri admitted, being honest. She said gently, "I'm just saying, be careful with Mike. There's a reason why you're wearing Clint's ring. You have feelings for him right? Open your heart to Clint honey. Give him a chance."

Jen nodded, despondent and confused. Was it true? Mike was (or was soon to be) engaged to Jasmine? She remembered the intense conversation between Mike and Jasmine she interrupted, and how Mike wouldn't tell her what it was about.

Jen didn't know what to think. She suddenly wanted to be somewhere else. Like, oblivion. She went to the bar and ordered a Cosmo. She drank half in a single gulp.

"Hey take it easy girlfriend," Allie said walking up. "This is Vegas, you've got to pace yourself."

Jen said "Allie do you think I'm being stupid?"

"Sometimes," Allie said with a crooked grin. "You're blonde right?"

Jen couldn't help smiling. It was an old joke between them. "Keri thinks I should marry Clint," she said.

"It's fast but ... Anna needs a father," Allie said. She added gently "I think you need a husband too. Do you love him?"

"I guess, sorta," Jen said. She finished the Cosmo and ordered another one.

"Sorta?" Allie said with a laugh. They were silent as the bartender arrived with Jen's new Cosmo. She took another big gulp.

"Are you trying to get drunk?" Allie said with an incredulous laugh. Jen shrugged and took another drink (a sip this time).

Allie said "You can't go wrong with Clint. He'll take care of you." She laughed seeing Jen's half empty martini glass. "You need a lot of taking care of."

Jen looked down. "What do you think of Mike?" she asked hesitantly, almost not wanting to hear her best friend's answer.

"I think he's a lot of drama," Allie said frankly. She added with a laugh "Of course you're a Drama Queen."

"You never liked us together," Jen said, feeling half drunk.

Allie tilted her head as she looked at her friend. She said, "I gifted you a song."

"What?"

"I gifted you a song, on iTunes," Allie explained. "You like Pink?"

"Um, I don't know, I guess," Jen said.

The bartender came back. "Another one?" he asked Jen, looking at her mostly empty martini glass.

"She's had enough," Allie told the bartender.

"I'm fine Allie!" Jen hissed. She wasn't in the mood to be handled. "Yes, another one," she told the bartender.

Allie sighed, thinking that Jen was more drama than Mike. Behind Jen, she motioned two fingers close together, telling the bartender to go easy on the alcohol. The bartender gave a subtle nod and put half the usual vodka in Jen's Cosmo.

Allie went back to the group. Jen huffed and said under her breath, "I'm fine, I can handle myself." But she felt unsteady in the high heels and had to sit down. She decided maybe the third Cosmo WAS too much and pushed it away, asking the bartender for a big glass of ice water. As she sipped the water she downloaded the Pink song on her iPhone. She listened to it.

Then she listened to it again. And again. And again.

She walked hurriedly over to Allie, the song sobering her. "Do you really think so?" Jen asked urgently.

Allie smiled and hugged Jen. Then she whispered something in Jen's ear.

Tears welled up in Jen's eyes. She hugged Allie tight. Barely holding back tears she said "Thank you!"

Just then Mike arrived. "Everything okay?" he asked scoping out the scene.

"Yeah I'm ah kinda drunk," Jen said with a giggle, clutching Mike's arm for support.

"How'd you get drunk?" Mike asked. He'd been gone less than 30 minutes.

"This is Jen," Allie said with a laugh. Mike had to admit, that WAS all the explanation needed.

Jen's friends and co-workers crowded around them. Mike didn't like being the center of attention, especially among these "beautiful" people. He would never get over feeling uncomfortable around "The Populars."

Jen sensed that. She also didn't want to hang around her group (even though that was the whole point of the off-site). "We better get back to our stuff," she told Mike. She held onto his arm as they walked back, because she still felt tipsy, and because ... well because she wanted to.

At their chairs, Jen didn't want to be at the pool anymore. There were too many prying eyes, like Keri's. "Wanna go to the casino?" she asked Mike.

"Don't we have to change?" Mike asked.

Jen looked at him. He was in a casual resort shirt, swim trunks and worn LL Bean loafers. "You're fine, you look cute," she said smiling at him.

Jen threw her stuff in her bag. "I'll hold that," Mike offered, taking the bag from her. He threw in his Kindle and put the bag over his shoulder.

Jen wiggled into her cover up, then she brushed her hair and put on lip gloss. She noticed Mike watched her intently, his eyes on her sexy lips. Feeling like teasing, she took off her bikini top. "Can you put this in the bag?" she said handing Mike the top.

"Yeah, sure," Mike said his throat suddenly dry. He couldn't help looking at Jen's chest. Her nipples dented the thin material of the tube top dress.

"Hey you, I'm up here," she said smiling at him. She playfully bumped her hip against him.

As they walked through the casino, they didn't hold hands, but they walked close together. Jen got a lot of stares. In addition to being clearly braless, the tube top dress (meant as a cover up) showed off most of her sexy long legs. With her long blonde hair, beautiful innocent face and pink high heels, she looked like Barbie walking through the Venetian.

They settled on a quarter slot machine. Mike wasn't much of a gambler, so he watched Jen as she played. The slot machines were mostly empty around them, but they soon filled up. The gamblers around them seemed more interested in staring at Jen's tits and long legs than playing the slots.

The way Jen was sitting, her hot pink bikini bottom showed a little under the tube top dress. It wasn't a big deal, it was a bathing suit after all. But then Mike realized the men around them didn't know it was a bathing suit. They must think she was flashing her panties.

"Can you do something?" Mike whispered into her ear. He felt so lustful! "Take off your bottoms."

Jen tilted her head at Mike, momentarily not understanding. Then she noticed the men around them, looking at her. She got it. "You're so bad Mike," she whispered back. She got up and walked to the bathroom.

Mike felt lightheaded with voyeuristic lust. While he waited a waitress came by. She wore the standard outfit of many of the Venetian waitresses: a black bustier, leather short shorts and nude, opaque pantyhose, along with black high heels.

"Anything to drink?" the waitress asked Mike. Mike gave the waitress a subtle up and down look. She was pretty with brown hair to her shoulders. Busty with shapely legs.

"Can we get a single malt scotch, and a white wine?" Mike asked.

"You bet," the waitress said. She gave Mike a look the way people do when they think they recognize you. But she went away to get the drinks without saying anything more.

"My god I feel so exposed," Jen whispered when she got back. But she wore a delighted, excited smile. She sat on the stool next to Mike. She crossed her legs and quickly fixed her skirt. But the tube top dress was so short it showed off most of her legs, and she struggled to avoid flashing her ass to the men behind her.

Mike looked down. The dress was so short he could see her pussy!

"Can you at least look at my face?" Jen said with an embarrassed, exasperated smile on her pretty face. She tugged her dress down in front, but if she tugged down too hard she might end up flashing her breasts. She definitely felt exposed!

Mike moved his stool closer so their knees almost touched. He reached under Jen's dress and lightly stroked her landing strip. "You've got this again," he said.

"Are you really doing this here?" she said with a helpless, exasperated smile, nervously looking back and forth at the men around them.

"They can't see anything," Mike pointed out with a grin. The closest man was 20 feet away and to Jen's side. "Have long have you had this?" he asked stroking the trimmed landing strip.

"Mike ..." Jen said pleadingly.

"Come on, play along," Mike said grinning. "You'll never see them again."

Jen glanced around nervously again. All the men were older, in their 40s and 50s, overweight, balding. And they all looked lustfully at her. She couldn't help shivering!

"You know me," she finally said. "This way men know I'm a natural blonde."

"Do you tell guys that?" he asked stroking her.

"I think it means more to you than anyone else," she said with a laugh. She closed her eyes as Mike rubbed over her clit. "God Mike ..."
Like Reply
"Open your legs," Mike told her.

"Are you really doing this to me here?" Jen asked, uncrossing her legs but keeping her thighs pressed tight together.

Mike dug his hand in between her legs. He stuck a finger into her. She was soaking wet! He finger fucked her while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. "I want you to cum in front of these guys," he told her.

"Seriously?" she said weakly, a desperate look coming to her face. She tried to be quiet but she couldn't help it. "God Mike ..." she softly moaned, her body responding to the naughty scene of the old fat men watching as she got finger fucked.

Mike rubbed her clit harder and faster, the way she liked it. Jen grabbed his arm for support, digging her nails into his forearm as she got to the brink. Then suddenly her body shuddered as Mike's fingers pushed her over the edge, Jen barely able to keep from screaming as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Jen collapsed into Mike's arms, panting. She gave the men behind her a quick flash of her sexy ass before Mike pulled down her skirt. "Mike?" she said weakly. "Make them go away." She buried her face in his chest, not wanting to have to look in the faces of the watchers.

"Show's over guys," Mike said to the men, his arms protectively around Jen. When they hesitated, he said "Come on, give the girl some room." The men reluctantly went away.

Jen finally sat up, her breathing returning to normal. "You're so bad," she said grinning at him.

Just then the waitress returned with their drinks. "Jen?" the waitress said to Jen.

Jen looked at the waitress. "Oh my god, Emily!" The two girls hugged. "I thought you worked at the Wynn."

"I changed jobs, Venetian pays better," Emily said. She looked at Mike and then back to Jen.

"Emily, this is Mike, he's ah, he's my ex-husband," Jen said, deciding it would be easier to tell the truth. "Mike, this is Emily, I met her during the Google pitch at the Wynn."

"Oh, hi," Emily said, shaking Mike's offered hand. Then her eyes went wide. "Wait I know you, Mike Andrews! God what you did was so great, you're like my hero! Can I get your autograph?"

"Oh ah sure," Mike said awkwardly. He searched around for a pen and paper but didn't have anything. Emily and Jen didn't have anything either.

"That's okay, I'll catch you later," Emily said cheerfully. "How long are you here?"

"All weekend," Mike said.

"Cool," Emily said smiling Mike. She looked at both of them. "So you guys are divorced but here in Vegas?"

"We're still friends," Jen told her.

"Wow, that's great," Emily said with a laugh. "Me and my ex can't stand each other."

"Oh I'm sorry," Jen said. When they met Emily was still married.

"Don't worry, we're both way happier this way," Emily said with another laugh. "I've got to run, maybe we can get a drink while you're here." She gave Jen another hug. Then she smiled and batted her eyelashes at Mike. "Nice meeting you Mike. Remember you owe me an autograph."

Jen looked at Emily go, then she looked at Mike. He had a stupid grin on his face, and was looking at Emily's ass and legs as she walked away. Jen felt a flash of jealousy. "Let's go," she said tugging his arm. "We should get ready for the mixer. What room are you?"

"I'm 8305," Mike said.

"Oh, I'm 8307, we must be next to each other," Jen said surprised.

"Wow," Mike said, playing innocent and feigning surprise too. Jen looked at him. She wondered ...

"Should we open the doors?" Jen said inside her room, referring to the connecting door.

"Good idea," Mike said with a smile. They opened the doors and looked at each other in the open doorway.

Jen grinned back. "Did you have something to do with this? Don't lie."

Mike couldn't help looking guilty at being busted. "I told you I wanted to hang out," he said still smiling.

"So you hacked into the Venetian's computer?" Jen said with a delighted laugh. "God you're dangerous."

They smiled into the other's eyes for long moments. "That was wild downstairs," Jen said softly, giving Mike a shy smile and playing with the buttons on his shirt. "You know -."

Just then Jen's iPhone rang. She looked at the caller ID. "It's Clint," she said. "I should get this. Um ... I'll meet you at the reception okay?" She closed her side of the connecting door.

For long moments Mike stared at the door. He felt suddenly cut-off. One moment he's with Jen, the next moment he's not. One moment he's Jen's guy, the next moment he's not. This must be what it was like to be "the boyfriend" in Jen's game. Her attention and affections were all temporary, fake.

"Hey babe," Clint said brightly. "How's Vegas?"

"Um, you know, Sin City," Jen said uncomfortably, forcing a laugh to make sure it sounded like a joke.

"Seen Mike?"

"Yeah, some," Jen said.

"Show him the divorce papers?"

"No honey," Jen protested gently. "We just got here."

"I get it, no worries" Clint said sounding reasonable. "Hey, good news, another offer came in on your apartment. Thirty percent higher than the others."

"Really?" Jen said her eyes going wide. She seriously hadn't realized the loft apartment was worth that much.

"No contingencies either, not even inspection," Clint continued. "This one's a winner, I think you should take it."

"It's not just my decision," Jen said, bristling at his pushiness.

"I know Jen," Clint said sounding reasonable again. "I'm just saying, that's something else to talk to Mike about."

"Oh. Okay."

"Something else," Clint said. "I was thinking about picking Anna up from Emma's. Spend the weekend together."

"Clint wait," Jen said her head spinning. "You're going too fast."

"I'd like to get to know Anna better," Clint pressed.

"That's sweet honey," Jen said. "But you know she's still going through stranger anxiety, especially with men." Anna didn't scream around Clint but a weekend alone? No, that would not be good.

"She's okay with Mike," Clint pointed out, the frown clear in his voice.

"You're an aggressive man," Jen said, laughing to make it a joke. "Anna senses that. Don't worry, she's just going through a phase."

"Mike's not an aggressive man?" Clint asked.

"No ... he's not a man like you," Jen said.
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 09

Mike showered and dressed and went to the reception, which was next to the pool. Most of Jen's firm was already there, taking advantage of the open bar. He chatted with Steve and Calvin. He said hello to Keri and her husband Jim. Not too far away, Scott was holding court. Tom was in that crowd. So was Leo.

Scott, Tom and Leo, three of Jen's past (present?) lovers. Mike didn't hold a grudge against Tom, and he didn't know Leo. He still hated Scott though, he probably always would.

He looked over the crowd. They were definitely the beautiful people. They were really dressed up too, cocktail dresses and heels for the ladies, designer slacks and jackets for the men. Mike felt underdressed in his chinos, button down shirt and loafers. But then, he always felt uncomfortable around the Populars.

Jen was the last to arrive. Everyone's head turned. When Mike saw her his breath caught.

Jen was wearing an outfit of all white. But not a dress like all the other girls. She wore white short shorts that rose high up to her belly button, emphasizing her slim figure and flat tummy. On top she wore a sleeveless blouse, showing off her slim elegant arms. The shorts were so short they barely covered her ass. They showed off almost all her long shapely legs, and she topped off the outfit with ankle strap high heel sandals.

Jen looked chic and sexy, and she'd done it with her own unique style. She was definitely the IT girl!

It seemed everyone wanted her attention. She chatted politely, but as she did she scanned the crowd. She smiled seeing Mike and walked over to him. Of course people noticed as Jen headed to Mike, touching off a lot of whispering and gossiping.

"You look incredible," Mike gushed.

"Thanks," Jen said beaming at him.

"I feel underdressed," Mike said with a nervous laugh.

Jen looked him up and down. It was such a Mike outfit. "You look cute," she said smiling into his eyes. She squeezed his hand. "Sorry about before."

"No worries," Mike said. "Clint okay?"

"He's fine," Jen said with a shrug. She didn't want to think about Clint, not at that moment. He was putting major pressure on her. Maybe he had a right to, maybe she should listen to him. Maybe she WOULD listen to him, eventually. But not now. She didn't know what she was doing. She was just doing.

Mike frowned. Is that what Jen used to say when she was with a lover and he called? An unconcerned shrug and a dismissive "Mike's fine"? It bothered him, seeing it from the other side (the "boyfriend" side).

"Is something wrong?" Jen asked seeing the frown on his face.

"No, nothing," Mike said a little too fast. If it bothered him, why was he getting hard?

"Hey Jen, you look fantastic," Scott said approaching them. He grinned and gave her a long look, like he was eating her up with his eyes. "A few of us are going clubbing after dinner. How about it?" Begrudgingly acknowledging his presence, he added "You too Mike." With a laugh he added "Don't worry, no karaoke bars."

"We'll see," Jen told Scott, her tone dismissive. She took Mike's arm and with a softer voice said "Buy me a drink?"

"He's an ass," Jen said, seeing Mike distracted by their short conversation with Scott.

"A freaking brilliant ass, right?" Mike said, repeating something she'd often said during her affair with Scott.

"He's talented," Jen said. Then she admitted with a sheepish shrug, "Maybe not so brilliant. You still don't like him, do you?"

"No," Mike said.

"I don't think he likes you either," Jen said with a laugh.

Mike still looked distracted, like he had a question on his lips.

"What?" Jen prompted.

"Why didn't Scott go with you when you got the tattoo?" Mike blurted out, remembering that time in Vegas all 3 of them checked out the tattoo parlor for Jen.

"Didn't feel like it," Jen said. She laughed and said "I bet you wish he had." Seeing the spark of excitement on Mike's face, she shook her head. "I don't get why me and Scott does it for you so much."

"I know don't," Mike said with an embarrassed smile. "Probably because we hate each other."

Jen nodded, feeling playful. She leaned in close and whispered into Mike's ear, "You know, Scott's the biggest ever in my ass. Like, by far."

"You liked it," Mike said remembering that time at Penn State. He knew Jen normally didn't like it up her ass.

"Yeah I did," Jen admitted, thinking back. She'd teased Mike, letting him think Scott was fucking her unprotected pussy without a condom. She'd been playing along with his pregnancy fantasy. In fact, Scott had been fucking her ass, not her pussy. She said "It was more the situation though."

Partly because it was true, and partly because she knew it would drive Mike crazy, she grinned and said "Scott's an ass, but sometimes that's a turn on."

Mike grinned. "Is Clint an ass?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Jen said with a laugh.

"So he turns you on?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I guess not," Mike admitted. They shared an uneasy laugh.

As the reception ended, people boarded buses for Caesar's Palace. Dinner was at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. Once at the restaurant, Jen said to Mike "I need to mingle, do my boss lady thing."

"Okay, no worries," Mike said.

"See you later," Jen said moving off to socialize. Mike watched her bop around from person to person, laughing and talking, doing her team building thing. She flirted a lot too, with Scott, Tom, Leo and others.

Those guys (Scott, Tom, Leo and Owen) sat at a table and Jen put her purse down, reserving a seat at their table. Mike was disappointed. He'd hoped to sit with Jen, but he wasn't going to sit at that table with all her former lovers.

Mike started looking for an empty seat at another table when he felt a tug on his arm. "Hey you," Jen said. "I saved you a seat."

"With Scott and Tom? No thanks," Mike said with a "no fucking way" laugh.

"Oh, don't be like that," Jen said chastising him. She took his arm and pulled him to the table.

The table was a 6-top. Jen sat Mike down on one side, then she went to the other. She sat between Scott and Tom. He sat between Leo and Owen.

Jen flirted with Scott and Tom, seemingly mesmerized by everything they said, laughing at all their jokes, touching their arms to emphasize points. She flirted just as outrageously with Leo and Owen. It was like a competition, all 4 guys vying for Jen's attention. She gave them each her exclusive attention, moving from one to the next. When it was a guy's turn, it was like he was her entire world.

But she didn't pay any attention to Mike. She didn't talk to him, she didn't acknowledge his presence. It was like he wasn't even there.

Mike got hurt and angry, feeling like a third wheel. Why had she gone out of her way to sit him here? It was like she was being mean, spiteful.

Then, suddenly, Mike felt something in his lap. It was Jen's foot! As she flirted with Leo (it was his turn), she pressed the pointy toe of her high heel into Mike's crotch. Mike quickly adjusted the table cloth to cover up what she was doing.

Mike looked at Jen. Her face gave no clue what she was doing under the table. But as she flirted with Tom (it was his turn now), she slowly pressed and rotated her toe against his crotch. Mike quickly got hard.

Thinking 2 can play this game, Mike reached a hand under the table. He caressed Jen's slim ankle and shapely calf, her skin perfectly soft and smooth. He caressed her that way until he noticed her breathing getting heavier. Then he took off her high heel, letting it drop to the floor (the restaurant was noisy so people didn't hear). He flicked his fingertip across the bottom of her now bare foot. Alarmed, Jen tried to pull her foot back but Mike held her tight around her slim ankle with one hand.

With his other hand, Mike softly ran a fingertip up and down Jen's arch. If touched just right (so it didn't tickle), the bottom of Jen's foot was a major erogenous zone. That part of her body was so pleasurable it was almost painful, just like the inside of her ear and the back of her knee. Having been together so long, Mike knew exactly where and how to touch her.

As Mike used his fingertips like feathers to caress her, Jen gave him a desperate "don't do this to me" look. Mike gave her a "you started this" grin. Somehow Jen managed to keep flirting with Scott, Tom, Owen and Leo as Mike caressed her under the table. Still, she quickly got her cum face on.

As the entrees arrived, Mike took mercy on Jen and let her foot go. Jen immediately pulled her foot back when she felt Mike release her ankle. With his foot, Mike pushed Jen's high heel over to her. He saw her adjust in her seat and knew she was putting her shoe back on. He couldn't help grinning when she scowled at him.

As dinner finished up, Scott, Tom, Leo and Owen urged Jen to go clubbing with them, encouraged by her flirting with them all night long. Jen politely declined, saying "I'm running the meeting tomorrow morning."

"Seriously?" Scott said incredulously. "We're in Vegas and you're going to bed early?"

Jen gave Scott a shrug. Then she took Mike's arm and hurriedly pulled him out of the restaurant. Everyone noticed of course, because they were the first to leave.

"Are you really going to bed?" Mike asked once outside Mesa Grill.

Jen gave him a wicked, excited smile. She still had her cum face on. She whispered "I want to play the game Mike."

"Yeah?" Mike said just as excited. He looked back at the restaurant. "Want me to get Scott?"

Jen gave him a shrug. Mike felt the same way. Scott added spice to their game, but it was kind of "been there, done that."

"I've heard of a place," Mike said thoughtfully. They got in a cab and rode to Climax, an adult club 20 minutes outside the strip.

"What are we doing here?" Jen asked after Mike paid the steep cover. She was tightly holding his arm.

"Let's hang out, see what happens," Mike said. To be honest he didn't have a plan. He'd read about Climax on a swingers website some time again. It was a strip club, and for a price any sexual fantasy could be made into reality.

Mike got a scotch and Jen an appletini. They sipped their drinks as they watched very attractive men and women strip and dance on stage.

They ventured further into the club. Things got more intense as they went deeper into the club. They entered a large, crowded room. There was a stage in the middle.

"God," Jen breathed as she watched a muscular black man penetrate a slim petite blonde with his huge black cock. "God," she said again as another black man took her asshole. The two men started fucking her. Their movements were awkward at first but they soon found a rhythm as they double teamed her.

"Wish that was you?" Mike whispered into her ear.

"Is that why you brought me here?" Jen said huskily, her eyes not leaving the black-white-black threesome on stage. "To get me gang banged?"

Before Mike could answer, a woman approached them. She handed Mike a refresh scotch and Jen an appletini.
Like Reply
"I'm Gia," the woman said. The woman was older, maybe 40s. She was very attractive. She had long lush dark brown hair and an exotic, beautiful face. Her body was curvy, a classic hour glass figure. She wore a black leather bustier and mini-skirt, black fishnet stockings and black high heels. The all black outfit nicely complemented her olive skin.

"I'm Mike, this is Jen," Mike said, giving her a thankful smile for the drinks.

"Are you married?" Gia asked.

"Yes," Jen said quickly before Mike could say anything. She gave him an "it's easier this way" side long glance.

"I thought so," Gia said nodding. She gave them a knowing look and said "Looking for couple's fun?"

"We're thinking about it," Jen said, intrigued by the beautiful, mysterious woman.

Gia gave Jen a long look. She moved closer and gently brushed her hand across Jen's cheek. "So pretty," she said. "And so young. How old are you?"

"Twenty three," Jen said. It was a lie (she was 29), but people always told her she looked younger.

"So young," Gia said giving Jen a long appraising look. She looked at Mike and asked "And how old are you Mike, thirty?"

"Thirty one," Mike said telling the truth.

Gia nodded at him, as if calculating the age difference. She asked "Join me at my table?"

As they walked over Mike whispered "Why'd you lie about your age?"

"I don't know," Jen whispered back, being honest. She was running on instinct now.

Gia's table was more like a private suite. It had a large sofa, two lounge chairs and a coffee table. The suite was open to the rest of the club but had a privacy curtain. At the moment the curtain was open.

"THIS is your table?" Jen asked looking around.

"I'm a regular here," Gia explained. They sat so Jen was between Gia and Mike. "How long have you been married?" Gia asked.

"Not long," Jen said continuing her lie.

"Is this your honeymoon?"

"Kinda a belated honeymoon," Jen said glancing at Mike.

"So you're newlyweds on your honeymoon," Gia said, excitement clear on her face. "And you're here at Climax to play?"

"We're deciding," Jen said.

"You want to play with other people?" Gia asked, an intrigued smile on her face.

This time Mike answered. "We're thinking about it," he said, getting into Jen's game.

"Ah," Gia said looking at Mike, then back to Jen. She asked Jen "Have you been with many men?"

"A few," Jen said with a nervous laugh. "I'm not a prude." She joked "I guess I've been with more men than Kate Middleton, less than Lindsay Lohan." She added with another nervous laugh "I hope."

Gia smiled. "All before your wedding?" she asked.

"All before I met Mike," Jen corrected her. But of course that was another lie.

"And now you're thinking about swinging with another couple?" Gia asked.

"We've talked about it," Mike said. "We're actually thinking about Jen with another man."

"Oh," Gia said with a smile. She looked even more intrigued.

"We haven't decided for sure," Jen said giving Mike an uncertain look.

"Right, we haven't decided," Mike said taking Jen's hand. She smiled at him and squeezed his hand back.

"But you'd like to see your pretty young bride with another man?" Gia asked Mike giving him a knowing look.

"Yeah," Mike said, definitely getting into this game. He decided to be open with Gia, knowing he'd likely never see her again in his life. "I've always had that fantasy."

"Ah," Gia said giving Mike an intrigued smile. "And what about you Jennifer?"

"I'm here right?" Jen said, looking at Mike even though it was Gia's question. "I'm thinking about it."

"I know you are honey," Mike said giving her an encouraging hug.

"Just as long you're not doing this to have sex with another girl," Jen said with narrowed eyes.

"Baby you know that's not what I want," Mike said earnestly.

They looked into each other's eyes and for a moment they broke out of their game. "I know," Jen said looking into his eyes. Mike hugged her and they shared a tender kiss.

Mike looked at Gia. He said gently "We've told you about us ..."

"Now you'd like to know about me?" Gia asked with a smile. "I'm married, my husband travels, we have an open relationship. This is Sin City right? I've done a lot. I enjoy new adventures."

"Are we your latest adventure?" Jen asked with a laugh.

"I think you might be, I hope so," Gia said giving them both a smile. "I can help you get started if you'd like. You can stop whenever you want, all you have to do is say so."

Jen looked at Mike, who nodded. Then she looked back at Gia. "Okay ... how?"

Gia smiled excitedly. "Just wait here," she said.

With Gia gone Mike and Jen had a moment to talk. "Did you plan this?" Jen asked.

"No, did you?" Mike asked.

They looked stunned at each other, then they laughed like high school kids being naughty. "God I'm so hot!" Mike said practically gleefully.

"Me too!" Jen gushed.

"Are you going to do it?" Mike asked eagerly.

"Break my marriage vows?" Jen said teasingly. "I guess you'll have to wait and see, huh?"

Just then Gia returned. She had a man with her. She said "Jen, Mike, this is Hunter."

"Hi," Jen said smiling nervously.

Hunter smiled back. He shook Mike's hand and then turned his attention to Jen. "Gia says you want a dance."

"A dance?" Jen asked.

"A private dance is a good way to start," Gia said, sitting back down next to Jen. She whispered into Jen's ear "He's got such an incredible body you won't believe it."

"Um, okay then," Jen said. She looked at Mike and said nervously, "He's going to dance for me."

"Okay," Mike said with an excited grin.

Hunter moved the coffee table out of the way and closed the curtains. Then he pressed some buttons on a wall keypad and sexy music began playing.

He leaned over Jen and whispered into her ear, "You're really hot, I'm going to enjoy this."

"Um, thanks," Jen said awkwardly. She whispered back "You're really hot too." He was to. Tall and lean, wavy brown hair, ruggedly handsome. He looked like a model.

Hunter grinned at Jen. Then he began swaying to the music. He danced close to Jen, his legs almost touching her knees. He took off his shirt, revealing a chisel chest and muscular arms.

Gia leaned close to Jen and stroked her arm. "Isn't he hot?" she asked.

"Yeah," Jen said openly starring at Hunter, looking at his handsome face, well-defined pecs, muscular arms and six-pack abs.

Gia continued to caress Jen's arm. She reached over and unbuttoned Jen's blouse. Jen looked at Gia. "Do you mind?" Gia asked. At that moment Hunter got on his knees and began stroking Jen's legs, watching the two women. He had a nice touch.

Jen looked at Hunter, then back at Gia. She glanced at Mike, who nodded. "Go ahead," Jen told Gia, her heart pounding.

Gia unbuttoned the rest of Jen's blouse and pulled it off her arms. The sexy older woman looked at Mike. "Should I take off her bra?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said in hoarse voice, his throat dry from excitement.

Gia said to Jen, "Lean forward honey, your husband wants me to show you to Hunter."

Jen glanced at Mike again. Then she leaned forward and Gia reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Gia pulled the bra off exposing Jen's smallish breasts to Hunter's eyes.

Now it was Hunter's turn to stare at Jen's chest. "They're perfect," he gushed. He looked at Mike and asked "Can I touch your wife?"

Mike's throat was so dry he wasn't able to answer. But excitement was all over his face.

"I guess that means yes," Hunter said with a grin. He cupped and fondled Jen's breasts, and then leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"God," Jen moaned rolling her head back as Hunter worked on her tits.

Gia smiled delightedly at Mike. "You like watching another man touching your wife?"

Mike nodded, his heart pounding. Gia's comments made the unfolding scene even more exciting.

Jen writhed under Hunter as he expertly sucked her nipples and ran his hands up and down her long legs.

Gia got on her knees and pulled Hunter off Jen, as if she was impatient and wanted to move things along. "It's time to take this off, don't you think Jen?" Gia said rubbing her hand over Hunter's crotch.

Jen intently watched as Gia unbuckled and pulled down Hunter's pants. She pulled down his briefs and his cock popped out. "What do you think?" Gia asked Jen, hefting Hunter's impressive manhood in her hand. His half hard cock was long and thick, like a python. Gia looked at Mike and said "What do you think Mike? Can you imagine this thing inside your pretty bride?" Mike swallowed hard, not able to say anything.

Gia smiled, as if triumphant. "Come here honey," she said pulling Jen onto her knees next to her. She pushed Hunter down so he was sitting where Jen had been a moment ago. "What do you think?" she asked Jen, stroking Hunter and making him harder and bigger.
Like Reply
"He's big," Jen said with a nervous laugh.

"He gets bigger," Gia said with a crooked smile. She lowered her head and swallowed Hunter into her mouth. She pulled off after a couple minutes. "What do you think now?"

"You're right, he's bigger," Jen said with another nervous laugh.

"Can you imagine this inside you?" Gia asked still stroking Hunter's cock.

"Um ..." Jen said with another nervous laugh, looking at Mike and giving him a "what do I do now?" look.

"Why don't we take a break?" Gia suggested.

"Okay," Jen said immediately. She went over to Mike and sat on his lap. "This is wild," she whispered in his ear, so low only Mike could hear. "It's like the first time with another man." It felt that way, even though of course it wasn't.

"Yeah," Mike said running his hand up Jen's leg. His hand continued, over her shorts, passed her flat stomach, to her bare breasts. He cupped both her breasts with his hands.

"Mike should you really be doing that?" Jen whispered huskily into his ear. "What about Jasmine?"

"What about Clint?" Mike responded, gently fondling her. "They're bigger."

"Yeah, like, a whole cup size," Jen said proudly.

"They're still so perfect," he said as if mesmerized. As he cupped them he ran circles over her nipples with his thumbs.

Jen moaned into his ear. "Do you want to go back to our room?" she whispered into his ear.

Mike raised an eyebrow at her. "You'd let me?"

"Yeah, I'd let you," Jen whispered, momentarily darting the tip of her tongue in his ear. "I want you to."

Mike's eyes moved to Gia and Hunter. "I want to play the game more," he whispered back.

"God you're bad," Jen laughed, also turning to look at Gia and Hunter.

Gia looked back at both of them. "Ready?" she asked.

Jen looked at Mike, then back at Gia and Hunter. "Yeah, I think so," she said.

"Mike, why don't you take off Jen's shorts?" Gia suggested.

Mike hesitated, then said "I'd rather Hunter do it."

Both Gia and Hunter smiled excitedly at that.

"Um ... can we have another minute?" Jen asked. Gia and Hunter nodded. They moved outside the closed curtains, giving Mike and Jen privacy.

Still topless and sitting on Mike's lap, Jen wrapped her arms around his neck. Switching back to roleplaying again, she whispered into Mike's ear "This is what you want?"

"Yeah, you know I've fantasized about this forever," Mike said also slipping back into their roleplaying. "Do you want to do it?"

Jen thought of Hunter and whispered to Mike "I've always wanted to try one that big." She giggled nervously. Their roleplaying was fake but somehow she did feel nervous. It did feel like the first time with another man.

Mike smiled excitedly. "I want to see him inside you," he said.

"Are you sure?" Jen asked urgently. "Once it's done we can't go back."

"We've talked about this."

Jen's mood changed slightly. She said "Yeah but ... I just want to make sure it won't change anything." She looked intently into Mike's eyes. "After another man has me ... you'll still love me, right?"

"Yeah," Mike said, studying Jen's face. Were they still roleplaying? Or was this real? He said "I'll never stop loving you."

Jen gave Mike a long look, a slight smile on her pretty face. "Pinky promise?" she finally said, raising the pinky of her left hand.

It was something they did in college, back when they first met. Back then they felt and wanted to express adult emotions, but felt too young and scared for those heavy, serious emotions. So they made it a kid's game, turning the emotions into "pinky promises."

"Promise," Mike said, wrapping his pinky around Jen's.

Jen smiled. Still clutching his pinky, she wiggled her ring finger and teased "This game would be more fun if this was an engagement ring."

"Whose? Mine or Clint's?" Mike thought. But he didn't say that. Instead he said "Does Clint think of it as an engagement ring?"

"I think he wants it to be," Jen said.

"Do you? You wear it like one," Mike said accusingly.

"I told you, Clint likes it that way," Jen said defensively.

Mike felt conflicted over Jen's words. "Is that what you used to say to your lovers about me?" he asked feeling bothered. "You wore my rings only because I wanted you to?"

"Mike, come on," Jen said softly. She said regretfully "Sorry I brought up the rings."

Mike hesitated, then said "... it's okay." He didn't want to ruin the evening. He stroked Jen's bare breasts again.

"I can't believe I'm sitting on your lap topless!" Jen said with an incredulous laugh, wanting to get back to their game.

"What about earlier?" Mike asked with a grin, referring to fingering her at the slot machine.

"I can't believe that either!" Jen said with another laugh.

Gia and Hunter looked in between the curtains. "May we join you?" Gia asked smiling eagerly. She and Hunter sat on the sofa. Gia reached out towards Jen and said "Come here honey."

Jen hesitated only a moment. She gave Mike a kiss on the cheek, then walked over to Gia talking her hand. Gia positioned Jen in front of Hunter. Jen wore only the white short shorts and ankle strap high heel sandals. She said to Mike, "You want Hunter to finish undressing your wife?"

"Yes," Mike said with a nod, breathing hard again.

Hunter grinned up at Jen as he reached for her shorts.

"Um ... they unzip in the back," Jen said.

"I got it," Hunter said with a confident grin. He reached behind Jen and smoothly unzipped the shorts. He wrapped a finger into either side of the shorts and pulled them down her long shapely legs, leaving Jen in just her thong panties and high heels.

"When was the last time another man saw so much of you?" Gia asked Jen.

"Before I met Mike," Jen lied, continuing to play the game.

"Do you want to see the rest of this pretty girl?" Gia asked Hunter.

"Yeah," Hunter said, stroking Jen's leg. He and Jen were looking into each other's eyes. Her eraser size nipples were incredibly hard.

Gia looked at Mike and said "Mike, why don't you finish undressing your pretty bride for Hunter?"

Jen looked at Mike expectantly. She had a major cum face on.

Mike got down on his knees, behind Jen. With Gia and Hunter looking at him, he pulled Jen's thong down her legs. Jen raised each foot slightly to help him take it off.

"Leave the heels on," Hunter said. He said it casually, but it still came out like an order.

Mike nodded, although it bothered him to be ordered around. It turned him on too. He sat back on the side chair, his head spinning from cuckold lust.

"God you're beautiful," Hunter gushed looking Jen up and down. "Mike's a lucky man."

"I think you're the lucky man tonight Hunter," Gia said with a delighted smile. She ran a finger over Jen's small landing strip.

"I keep it that way for Mike," Jen explained with a giggle. "So he knows I'm a natural blonde." It felt weird saying that joke standing naked in front of 2 strangers.

"I can tell you're so much in love," Gia said. She lightly stroked between Jen's pussy lips. "But you're going to let another man inside you?"

"... it's Mike's fantasy," Jen said with a glance at Mike. "He says I deserve a better lover."

"Better?" Gia pressed.

"Bigger," Jen clarified, her cheeks red from both excitement and embarrassment.

Gia and Hunter grinned delightedly at each other. "Is Hunter bigger than your husband?" Gia asked. Her question was directed at Jen but she looked at Mike.

"... yes," Jen said after a moment's hesitation. Gia smiled excitedly at Mike.

Gia continued to stroke Jen's pussy. "You don't mind me touching you here?" she asked.

"I've been with girls before," Jen admitted. She glanced at Mike again and lied "Before I met Mike." She quickly added "He knows all about it."

"You're bi?" Gia asked looking surprised.

"No ... I liked it though," Jen answered.

"You're even more interesting than I thought," Gia said with a delighted laugh. "But you're a virgin bride, right?"

"I'm not a virgin," Jen said looking confused.

"A wife who's only been with her husband since meeting him," Gia explained. "We call that a virgin bride."

"Yeah, that's me," Jen said. She glanced at Mike again. Continuing the game she said "We've played with other men a little. Kissing, touching ..."

Gia nodded. "Not in your mouth, your pussy?"

"No," Jen said shaking her head. "I've jerked off other men though."

"Mike liked seeing that?" Gia asked Jen, smiling at Mike.

"He loved it," Jen said looking at Mike too. "That's why we're here."

"To take the next step," Gia said completing Jen's thought.

"Yes," Jen said, looking down almost shyly.

Gia got on her knees in front of Hunter. "Come here honey," she said, pulling Jen onto her knees too. Hunter opened his legs and Jen kneelt in between.

Gia wrapped her hand around Hunter's cock and stroked him up and down. "Isn't he amazing?" she gushed.

"Yeah," Jen said, staring at Hunter's manhood as if mesmerized. Hunter was so thick Gia's fingertips didn't touch. He was so long there were inches of him above Gia's hand. As if realizing what she said, she looked at Mike apologetically said "I'm sorry baby."
Like Reply
"That's okay," Mike croaked out, his voice so dry.

"Do you want to see Hunter in your wife's mouth?" Gia asked Mike.

"Yeah," Mike said without any hesitation.

Gia looked back at Jen. "In your marriage vows, what did you say?"

Jen immediately understood what Gia was referring to. "I like the traditional way," she said. "I promised to obey my husband."

Gia looked at Mike. "What do you want your wife to do Mike?"

Mike looked into Jen's eyes. He said excitedly "Go down on Hunter."

Jen looked back into Mike's eyes. She said in a soft voice "Call me baby."

"I want you to baby," Mike said, emphasizing the "baby."

Jen smiled at Mike, beaming into his eyes. Then she turned back to Hunter. She wrapped both hands around his shaft. Then she lowered her head and took him into her mouth.

Hunter was soon panting as Jen bobbed on his cock. "Your wife's good man," he said to Mike.

Mike nodded at Hunter, his eyes on Jen's pretty face. Her mouth was wide open as she struggled to swallow Hunter's thick shaft.

"Mike, why don't you sit next to Hunter?" Gia suggested. "Would you like that Jen?"

"Yeah, come here baby," Jen said reaching for Mike. She took Mike's hand and guided him over. As he sat down she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth and letting him taste Hunter. "Isn't this exciting?" she breathed into his ear.

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding wildly.

Jen unbuttoned his shirt. "Wait," Mike said, talking hold of her hands. Although he was in better shape lately because of working out, he didn't have close to Hunter's physique. The last thing he wanted was to be naked sitting next to Hunter.

Jen said "Play along." She smiled to ensure he didn't take her words as a rebuke. Mike hesitated a moment, then he let her hands go.

Jen undressed Mike completely. Then she got back on her knees. She took Hunter in one of her hands and Mike in her other. She slowly stroked both of them.

"Quite a difference," Gia observed looking at both men's cocks, a smile on her face.

"Yeah," Jen said honestly. Because they were sitting side-by-side, their cocks were barely a foot apart. Hunter's cock towered over Mike's, twice as thick and long. She looked into Mike's eyes and said "I'm sorry baby, but he's so much bigger than you."

"God this is so hot!" Gia gushed like she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled Jen to her and pressed her lips against Jen's. As she pushed her tongue into Jen's mouth her hands fondled and caressed the younger girl's tits.

Their kiss seemed to go on for minutes, getting more and more passionate. Finally Gia pulled away, gasping, her face flushed with excitement. Jen had her cum face on too.

Gia looked at Mike and said urgently "I need your pretty wife to do something for me." She stripped out of her skirt, leaving her in the bustier, g-string, stockings and high heels. She pushed Jen onto her back and straddled her head. Getting on her knees, she pulled the g-string to the side and lowered herself onto Jen's beautiful face. "Lick me honey," Gia urged Jen.

Jen hesitated only a moment. She knew what to do, having been with Allie and Keri. She extended her tongue and licked back and forth between Gia's pussy lips. Each time she licked up she rubbed the tip of her tongue around and over the older woman's clit.

Gia moaned as Jen worked on her. "Oh you dirty girl, you HAVE done this before," she cooed. She clenched her eyes shut as Jen licked her clit harder and faster. "Fuck fuck fuck," she chanted, grabbing Jen's tits like handles, clutching them for support. Moments later Gia's body tensed and jerked as she climaxed. She rubbed her pussy hard over Jen's face as her orgasm shot through her body.

"Fuck" Gia gasped as she recovered from her orgasm. As if spent, she fell over onto Jen so her head was just above Jen's pussy. "God you're such a good sex toy," she said under her breath, still panting.

She finally got off Jen. She got a soft moist towel and tenderly wiped her juices off Jen's face. Lust was written all over Jen's face. "You loved that right?" Gia asked Jen with a crooked grin. She reached between Jen's legs and flicked her finger over Jen's hard clit. The contact made Jen moan and arch her back. "Oh, my pretty slut needs fucked, doesn't she?" Gia teased with a knowing smiling, again flicking her fingertip over Jen's clit.

Gia smiled delightedly when Jen moaned and arched her back again. She pushed Jen's thighs apart, opening her. "I think she wants Hunter," she said to Mike, giving him a wink. She looked back at Jen. "Don't you honey?"

Jen looked at Hunter, at his big hard cock, a desperate lustful look on her face. It was clear she wanted him, it was written all over her face. She wanted him inside her!

Hunter didn't need any more of an invitation. He got on the floor on his knees, between Jen's open legs. He took his hard cock in his hand and rubbed the cock head up and down between her pussy lips. He was soooo ready to fuck her. He dug his toes into the carpet and began pushing in.

Gia put a hand on Hunter's shoulder. "Wait a minute honey," she told him.

"What, seriously?!" he exclaimed frustrated.

"Just a minute," Gia said with a laugh, patting Hunter's shoulder. "You have to forgive Hunter, he gets extra hot for virgin brides." She ran her hand down Jen's long shapely leg. "Especially young, pretty ones like you."

Gia sat next to Mike. She whispered into his ear, "Are you ready for this? To see Hunter inside your pretty wife?" She ran her finger nails lightly up Mike's thigh, making his cock twitch (he was already hard again). "You know it'll never be the same right? Once Jen feels him inside her. Hunter's so much bigger, he's such an amazing lover. Once Jen experiences him. She'll know what it's like. She'll never look at you the same way. You'll never feel as good inside her again. Is that what you want?" As she said this Gia continued to caress his inner thigh.

"Stop," Mike said urgently, grabbing her wrist. He didn't want to cum again so fast. Gia smiled delightedly.

"What's going on?" Hunter said losing patience. Jen looked impatiently at Mike and Gia too. They both were so hot, the waiting was torture.

"Go ahead Hunter, take her," Gia told Hunter.

Hunter raised an inquiring eyebrow at Jen. Jen nodded at him, and Hunter began pushing into her.

"He's doing it," Gia whispered in Mike's ear. "He's going to fuck your wife."

"Wait," Mike said abruptly. Everyone turned to him. Looking at Hunter he said "Put on a condom."

"What? You're bringing this up now?" Hunter said, frustrated with all the hold ups. Also he wanted to fuck Jen bareback. Shooting his seed into a virgin bride - especially a newlywed like Jen - was even more of a turn on!

Looking at Jen he said "You're on the pill right?"

Jen looked just as frustrated. She nodded at Hunter and said to Mike, "It's okay, he doesn't have to."

Gia said "Hunter's clean, I promise."

"Put this on," Mike insisted taking a condom from his pocket and handing it to Hunter.

Hunter looked at Jen. She said "You better do it." She gave Mike a weak smile.

Hunter scowled, but he ripped open the package and rolled the condom onto his shaft. Then he positioned his cock again at Jen's opening, moving fast to avoid further interruptions. With a powerful thrust he penetrated Jen, getting his fat cock head and a couple inches of this thick shaft into her.

"Ugh!" Jen grunted at the sudden penetration.

"Another man's cock is inside her," Gia whispered into Mike's ear. "She's no longer your virgin bride."

Gia continued her taunting as Hunter got balls deep inside Jen and started fucking her. "Hunter's fucking your wife. He's stretching her, reaching spots you can't get close to. Jen's feeling what it's like to have a big cock who knows how to fuck. She's fucking a real man now. Look at her face Mike. She's loving it, Hunter's giving her so much pleasure. Is that how she looks when you're fucking her? I know she doesn't."

At that moment Jen arched her back and cried out, digging her nails into Hunter's back. "Another man just made your wife cum Mike. It looked like a good orgasm too. Does she cum like that with you?"

Mike couldn't take anymore. Without thinking, he threw Gia onto her back on the sofa. He got between her legs, ripping off her g-string. Then he rammed his hard cock into her.

Gia was soaking so Mike easily got balls deep inside her with a single thrust. The sexy older woman moaned at the penetration, clearly welcoming him inside her.

Gia's pussy was looser than what Mike was used to. Still she felt good. As he pumped in and out he grabbed the top of her bustier and pulled it down. Gia's breasts were big but they had some sag. Still Mike enjoyed fondling them and rubbing her nipples as he fucked her.

Despite being out of control horny, Mike used the techniques he'd practiced with Jasmine to keep from cumming and give Gia a lot of pleasure. He wanted to give this teasing temptress an orgasm she wouldn't forget!

Willing himself not to cum, Mike pressed down against Gia as she stroked in and out, ensuring maximum contact against Gia's clit despite his lack of girth and length. He thumbed her nipples and kissed up her neck as he fucked her, knowing those spots were erogenous zones for a lot of girls.

It wasn't too long before Gia was moaning and writhing under Mike. Suddenly she wrapped her arms tightly around Mike's neck and cried out, her orgasm so immense her body shook and jerked uncontrollably. She dug her nails into Mike's shoulders as the pleasure and intensity of her orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Gia's pussy contracted as she came, and the extra sensations pushed Mike over the edge. He lurched into Gia and repeated rammed into her as he shot his load deep inside her pussy.

Mike collapsed onto Gia (although he supported most of his weight on his arms). They panted into each other's face as they recovered from their orgasms.

Suddenly Mike remembered they weren't alone. He jerked his head to the side.

Hunter and Jen had finished too. Hunter was sitting casually on the floor, watching. His penis was soft after cumming with Jen, but it was showing signs of life after watching Mike and Gia fuck. He gave Mike a congratulatory grin, as if saying "way to go dude, you fucked the shit out of her."

Then Mike looked at Jen. She was getting dressed. "We better get back," she said to him buttoning her blouse. She looked angry.

They taxied in silence back to the Venetian, Jen giving Mike the cold shoulder. During the half hour ride back to the Strip, the only thing Jen said was "If I had to use a condom, you should've too." There was anger and hurt in her voice.
Like Reply
Mike didn't respond. Jen was a spoiled brat, always wanting things her way. Their game was one sided and he was okay with that. His fantasy was Jen with other men, he didn't want other girls. But she resented this one time? Especially since they weren't even married anymore?

"Fuck you Jen," he thought silently to himself. He didn't need a monster dick to get girls off. Jasmine almost always came on his cock, and so did Gia tonight. He was a good lover, AND a nice guy, AND he was going to figure out a way to make a lot of money again. "So fuck you Jen, go ahead and marry your asshole lawyer if you want," he thought to himself. He crossed his arms angrily and they continued to ride in silence back to the Venetian.

Fortunately they didn't run into anyone at the Venetian. They went up to their connecting rooms. Jen said "I'm going to take a shower" and disappeared into her room.

Mike considered closing his side of the connecting door. But Jen had left her door partially open so he decided to do the same.

He took a shower too. After drying off he put on a clean pair of boxers. His anger and annoyance had cooled. The reality of the situation hit him again. They were playing the game, but they weren't together. Jen was with Clint in a serious relationship. He was just the fungible "boyfriend" in her game.

Mike felt lonely and disheartened. He desperately missed Jen, even though he'd just been with her, even though she was just on the other side of the wall. But he wouldn't go into her room. He had his pride, it wasn't fair she always got her way, she had no right to be angry.

Jen's room was dark, she'd gone to bed. Mike decided to go to bed too, it'd been a long day. He got into bed and turned off the lights. He left the curtains opened though, as he enjoyed looking at the sparkling lights of the Strip.

A few minutes later there was a hesitant knock at the connecting door. "Are you asleep?" Jen whispered.

"I'm awake," Mike said.

"Can I come in?" Jen asked, her voice soft like a little girl's.

"Sure."

Jen came in and sat on the side of Mike's bed. The room was dark, but they could see each other through the light coming in the window.

"I'm sorry," Jen said regretfully, squeezing his hand. "I'm not used to seeing you with another girl. It ... got me confused. I'm sorry I was a bitch."

"That's okay," Mike said, not sure where Jen was going with this.

Jen was wearing a black silk negligee and matching panties. Not as revealing as the pink negligee and g-string, but still showing a lot and hugging her body. She wrapped her arms around herself like she was chilly from the AC. "Can I get under cover with you?" she asked.

"Sure," Mike said holding up the blanket for her. Jen got into bed under the blanket. They lay on their sides, just inches apart, looking at each other's faces.

"That was wild," Jen said. "Did you plan it?"

"No, I didn't know Gia or Hunter before," Mike said honestly. "I just read it was a place couples go to swing."

"So you kinda planned it," Jen said with a knowing smile. "You hoped something like that would happen."

"Well, yeah," Mike said with a laugh back. "You said you wanted to play."

"That's true," Jen said with another laugh.

Curious, Mike asked "Have you done that with Clint? Swapped?"

"In the same room?" Jen answered. "No ... I guess we might someday." After a moment she added "I'm not like you, I don't like seeing my guy with another girl."

Mike frowned at Jen's comment. Did she have to remind him that Clint was her man? More than ever he felt like the "boyfriend" in her game.

Jen didn't notice the change in his mood. With a laugh she said "So much for not cheating on Jasmine."

Mike frowned again, hearing the delight in Jen's voice. "You're real nice," he said reproachfully.

"It's not like Jasmine and I are friends," Jen said with a shrug.

"What about Clint?"

"I told you we have an open relationship," Jen said. Looking into his eyes, she added "Besides Mike, you know I cheat on everyone."

There was an edge in Jen's voice. Mike heard lingering hurt and anger. Clearly she wasn't over him fucking Gia tonight. But at that moment Mike didn't care about Jen's feelings, whether she was upset or not.

He reached over and ran his finger along one of the thin straps of her negligee. "Is this new?" he asked.

"Clint gave it to me," she said.

"Do you always have to talk about Clint?" Mike said angrily. He knew that was such a "boyfriend" thing to say. He imagined Tom saying "Do you always have to talk about Mike, Jen?"

"You asked," Jen said with a shrug.

"I don't throw Jasmine in your face," Mike spat out.

"Oh that's such a lie," Jen said with an incredulous laugh, her laugh laced with hurt and anger.

Mike wrapped his finger in the thin strap and pulled her negligee down, revealing her breasts. He cupped her with his hand.

"You've got a lot of nerve," she snapped, but she didn't stop him.

"You're in my bed," Mike said simply. He pulled the negligee and panties all the way off, leaving her completely nude. Jen didn't help him, but she didn't stop him either. He ran his hands over her incredible body.

"What are you doing?" she said scornfully, but still she didn't stop him.

"What? Worried about Clint? You cheat on everyone," Mike said cruelly. He pulled off his boxers and got on top of her, between her legs.

Jen looked pained at Mike's words, and suddenly tears flowed down her cheeks.

"What?" Mike asked, not understanding. A moment ago they were taunting each other, and now she was crying? Not just a little crying, but major sobbing. It was like she'd gone over an emotional cliff.

He moved to get off her but Jen wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight. "Make love to me," she pleaded even as tears flowed down her cheeks.

Mike hesitated, looking into her eyes.

"Please," Jen begged. She pulled him down and kissed him.

That snapped something inside both of them. Immediately they were kissing passionately, Mike running his hands all over the incredible body of the sexiest girl he'd ever known. Jen reached between their bodies. She took hold of his hard cock and guided him to her pussy.

Mike pushed in, and just like that, he was inside her. It'd been so long ...

"Oh god," Mike moaned. She felt so good! Her pussy felt the same as always, warm and velvety smooth, tight around him. It was the best pussy he'd ever felt by far!

Mike moved in and out of her. He wanted to use everything he'd learned, he wanted to give her a massive orgasm, he wanted to show her how good a lover he was!

But then to his horror he felt himself cumming! No! No No No! He wanted to prove to Jen he could fuck her as good as Clint, but he'd lasted only a few strokes, he was worse than a high school virgin! It was like he lost all his superpowers with Jen, she was like kryptonite to him!

"I'm sorry," he sputtered out, his limp dick already falling out of her.

"I loved it," Jen said softly, looking into his eyes. She tenderly stroked his cheek with her soft hand. Tears still watered her eyes.

Her words made Mike feel even worse. He felt like she was pitying him. He was sure he was the worse lover she'd ever had.

Mike moved to get off but Jen took hold of his wrist. She rolled to her side, pulling Mike with her so he spooned her. She snuggled back into him, holding his arm tightly around her.

Mike felt Jen sobbing silently. He didn't understand. Why was she crying? He hugged her to him, and that seemed to calm her down. He felt her fall asleep. It took longer, but eventually he fell asleep too.
Like Reply
Life After We Pt. 10

[Author's note: Life After We concludes with the next chapter.]

Mike woke to a gentle shake on his shoulder. When he opened his eyes he saw Jen looking down at him.

"Hi sleepyhead," she said with a smile. "I've got to run."

"Okay," Mike said with a smile back. He saw she was already dressed, looking beautiful as always.

"I liked last night," she said. "Sorry about getting all emotional."

"That's okay," Mike said, still not sure why she cried.

"You have fun?" she asked.

"... yeah," he said after a moment's hesitation. He knew he probably sounded unsure, but so much had happened. He was still processing it all.

Jen noticed his hesitation and gave a slow nod. Sadness and regret came over her face, but she quickly replaced it with a smile. "My meeting goes through lunch. Maybe after we can talk."

"I'd like that," Mike said.

After Jen left, Mike thought about last night. He sensed things were coming to an end. It'd been the same way with Ricky, Scott, Tom and Drums. Eventually Jen told each of them it was over. Was that what Jen wanted to talk about? Tell him it'd been fun, but it was over now?

Maybe that was why she cried last night, because she knew their relationship was about to end. He wondered if Jen cried when she broke up with her other "boyfriends." Scott and Tom were here, he could ask them. Of course that was a crazy thought.

A gut instinct told Mike to look around Jen's room. It didn't take long before he found the manila envelope. The envelope was open. He pulled out the papers inside. He went numb seeing they were divorce papers. He also saw a report from a real estate agent, summarizing offers made on the loft apartment.

Mike stared at the papers a long time. Then he needed air, suddenly feeling the walls closing in on him. He went out onto Jen's balcony (like their rooms, his balcony connected with hers). Sitting down, he stared at the papers again.

Jen had taken care of everything. Their divorce and sale of the loft apartment, all in one tidy neat package. Probably she was going to ask him to sign when they spoke later today.

And last night? And tonight, going with her to the tattoo parlor? Both were last vestiges of their game. Thrilling ... but sad too. Now he understood why she cried last night.

Did he still want to go to the tattoo parlor with her tonight? He knew that would be another exciting experience, a thrilling ride of cuckold lust. But no, he no longer wanted to go. In fact, he decided to catch a plane home after they spoke later today.

Their game wasn't healthy. It certainly wasn't for him. It was going to end up breaking his heart. In fact, holding the divorce papers, the end of their relationship so imminent, his heart was already broken.

Jen's firm had breakfast together at the Venetian's buffet, then they walked to the meeting room via the casino (like many hotels in Vegas, you had to go through the casino to get anywhere).

She ran into her friend Emily, the Venetian casino waitress. She was working the early shift, dressed as yesterday in a black bustier, leather short shorts and nude, opaque pantyhose, along with black high heels.

"Can I ask you something?" Emily asked, pulling Jen aside. "Do you know if Mike's busy today?"

"Mike? Oh right, you want his autograph," Jen said remembering their conversation yesterday.

"Yeah, but ..." Emily began. She gave Jen a conspiratorial smile. "I actually want to ask him out."

"Oh," Jen said surprised.

"I so admire what he did, he's a hero," Emily gushed with a big smile. She giggled and added "He's really cute too."

"Um ..." Jen sputtered.

Emily's smile disappeared as she looked at Jen's face. "Oh," she said surprised. "You still love him."

"What? No," Jen sputtered. "I've got a boyfriend."

"But you still love Mike?" Emily said seeing the expression on Jen's face. Emily's words were part question, part statement.

Jen didn't answer. Things were confusing. She didn't know what to say.

Jen was distracted during the morning meetings. Gia had clearly enjoyed the sex with Mike last night. That bothered her. She was even more bothered by Emily's interest in him.

Throughout their relationship, she'd always had the upper hand because of her pretty looks and popularity. Men pursued her all the time, she was in high demand. They wanted her, not caring about the wedding ring on her left hand.

While Mike was cute, most of his appeal was on the inside. While she knew how amazing a catch he was, she didn't have to worry about other girls trying to take him away from her.

All that gave her an edge in their relationship. Mike put her on a pedestal, it was like he was always courting her. She liked that, it fed into her ego, and also alleviated her insecurities. On the other hand, well ... sometimes she took Mike for granted. She knew he'd always be there, chasing after her, and she didn't have to worry about other girls trying to take him away.

But things had changed. It was that way with men. As they got older, their charms became more apparent. Sure, men like Scott and Frankie were handsome and great lovers. But their appeal was on the surface, there wasn't much underneath. They didn't have Mike's depth, his intelligence, his integrity and sensitivity, his bravery. She knew the fact he was also modest and shy made him irresistible to a lot of girls.

Gia and Emily were both really pretty. Jasmine was gorgeous. Deep down – and you didn't have to go that deep – Jen was an extremely insecure, jealous person. The fact these beautiful girls all wanted Mike really bothered her.

Did it matter though? Not only did Jasmine want Mike, she had him. Mike was hers. That thought – that Mike belonged to another girl – really upset Jen.

But she had Clint right? She knew he would be a good husband and father for Anna. They had a lot in common, they were sexually compatible. He was a pushy jerk sometimes, but she was attracted to that. And Clint didn't upset her like Mike, she didn't mind he slept with other girls. Mike was drama, Clint wasn't. Wouldn't she be happier with Clint?

Mike with Jasmine, her with Clint. They could still be friends. They had Anna after all.

She felt herself tearing up. "Get a hold of yourself!" she silently chastised herself. She wiped away a tear and did her best to pull herself together. It was bad enough she cried last night with Mike, she didn't want to cry in front of all her co-workers.

Mid-afternoon as the meeting wound down, Jen texted Mike "Meet V Bar in 30?"

Almost immediately Mike texted back "k".

Thirty minutes later at the Venetian's V Bar, Mike watched as Jen approached. She looked beautiful and sexy in a body hugging top and skirt. The skirt was short and showed off a lot of her legs. She wore hose and high heels too. Jen had stopped by the room to freshen up, so her hair and makeup were perfect. She looked achingly hot.

He noticed she wasn't carrying the yellow manila envelope. He didn't know what to make of that.

Mike rose to greet Jen. "Hi," he said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi," she said smiling cautiously at him. They sat down in a booth and ordered drinks.

"Have fun today?" she asked.

"Just hung out," he said with a shrug. "I'm thinking about catching a flight home tonight."

"Oh," Jen said looking disappointed. "You don't want to go to the tattoo parlor with me?"

Mike was about to say no, but god she looked so beautiful! Keeping his options open, he said "Maybe, the plane doesn't leave until 11 tonight."

"Okay," Jen said, still feeling deflated. They were both silent.

Finally Mike said "You wanted to talk?"

"Yeah," Jen said. "Don't you think we should?"

"Yeah, I do," Mike said. There were still so many questions, so many things still unsaid. But where to start?

"You go first," Jen said as their drinks arrived.

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh. He got serious as he sipped his scotch. After a moment he said "I guess I'd like to know more about what happened with Drums."

Jen nodded slowly. "You know I broke up with him before Colin's party at Penn State," she began. Mike nodded. "I guess I still had feelings for him, but it's always that way. For me it was over. Not just Frankie but the game. We were planning to move to State College, start a family, remember?" Mike nodded again.

"The government arrested you," Jen continued. "No one knew where you were. They wouldn't even let Sam talk to you. Sam said they could hold you for years if they wanted. I freaked. I mean ... I freaked. Frankie was there, like, right after you got arrested he was there. I still had feelings for him. Not love, but ... feelings. He was a comfort."

Jen was quiet for a moment. Then she continued. "I told myself it was the game. Remember, you said I could see other men? Not Frankie though. But I thought, I mean ... like how me with Scott turns you on so much. Me with Colin. Like a rivals thing. I thought it'd excite you, me with Frankie. You'd be upset, I knew that. But I thought you'd be more turned on, and since I didn't love Frankie, you wouldn't be too mad. That's what I thought. And ... I needed him. Not forever, just right then. So much was going on all at the same time. You, Joe, Memphis. Frankie was like, a distraction, he helped me forget for a little while."

"You mean, when you had sex?" Mike gently prompted.

"... yeah," Jen admitted after a moment, looking down shamefaced.

"You had unprotected sex?" Mike asked, referring to her pregnancy.

"Just once," Jen said. Then wanting to come completely clean, she admitted "I didn't always make him use a condom." She added with a self-reproachful laugh, "I'm a slut right?" She looked down again, ashamed. She said "I never let him cum inside though. Except once."

"Was it an accident?"

"I don't know," Jen admitted sheepishly. "It was the day we won the Memphis account. Everyone went out to celebrate. I didn't go, I was too upset about you. I know it sounds weird, that it happened because I was upset about you, but ... I got drunk, high with Frankie. We had sex, he came inside me. It was the only time."

Mike nodded, thinking about Jen's words. Part of him wanted more details, the other part didn't.

"Are you okay?" Jen asked. She saw excitement on his face. She knew it was impossible for him not to get aroused by this talk. But she also knew he felt conflicted, his excitement mixed with pain.
Like Reply
"What happened next?" Mike asked, his throat hoarse from excitement. "You kept seeing him? After I moved to San Francisco?"

"It was more like, we fell into a routine," Jen said with a shrug. "We weren't a couple. He was there, familiar. That's all."

"So what happened?"

"It ended," Jen said with another shrug. "He was screwing Maggie. I seriously didn't care, but when it came out he hit me."

"He hit you?" Mike said alarmed, his eyes going wide.

"I threw him out," Jen said simply. "I don't ever want to see him again. I'm more upset I lost Maggie as my nanny. This happened right before you moved back."

"I'm sorry," Mike said, feeling angry and regretful at the same time.

"I've been hit before," Jen said with a shrug thinking of her first boyfriend Colin. She said it like getting hit was no big deal, but Mike could see the emotional pain in her eyes. She gave him a weak smile and said "Never by you of course."

Mike smiled back. His instinct was to protect her, and he felt guilty this had happened, even though he knew he had nothing to do with it. He vowed he would make Drums pay.

Jen was silent a long time, a debate going on inside her. Telling Mike about Frankie had been hard, but she felt better. It was like a confessional at church, good for her soul.

"I need to tell you something else," she said, her voice low.

"What?" Mike asked not able to hear her.

"I need to tell you something," she repeated, louder now. "Something else happened. I'm not proud it happened. But I don't regret it." She gave a humorless laugh and said "I know that makes no sense."

"What?" Mike prompted.

Jen had a hard time saying it, she couldn't make her lips form the words. But she knew it was like taking off a band aid, you had to do it fast despite the pain. So she blurted out "Joe and I had sex."

Mike's mouth opened in shock. He was speechless.

Wanting to get it over with, Jen hurriedly said "It happened while you were in London, before you got arrested. I was helping with his massage therapy. Just a few times. One night we had intercourse."

Mike noticed how she said "intercourse." So other times they had other kinds of sex? He wanted details but seeing her distressed he didn't press. Instead he said "Like mercy sex?"

"Yeah, I felt sorry for him," Jen said. Then she admitted, "I liked it." She hurriedly added "Not the sex so much. More like, because he was your brother. Like Jamie and Larry, remember?"

"Yeah," Mike said, his heart pounding.

"I was going to tell you," Jen said. "I wanted to do it in person. Then you got arrested."

Mike nodded, his head spinning. He didn't say anything for long moments.

Finally Jen said desperately "Can you say something?"

After another moment, Mike admitted "I guess I hoped it would happen."

Jen gawked at Mike. "You planned it?" she asked, shocked.

"I didn't plan it," Mike quickly corrected her. "It was like a subconscious thing."

"But you've fantasized about me and Joe?" she said challengingly, putting her arms across her chest.

"You were friends, you flirted for years, he's my brother," Mike said. "Are you surprised?"

Jen scowled at Mike. She said angrily "I don't like you manipulated me."

"I didn't plan it, I didn't know it would happen," he said honestly. "But if it did happen ... Joe couldn't know I knew. You had to do it on your own."

"God Mike," Jen lamented. WTF?! So with his brother, it had to be HER idea? His sexual fantasies were so complicated. She said "Do you know how long this has haunted me?"

"I'm sorry," Mike said feeling guilty. "I thought I'd only be gone a few weeks. We'd talk about it when I got home."

"So you DID plan it," Jen pressed. "You told me to take care of Joe, and said I could take a lover. You planned it."

"I didn't know it would happen," he insisted. Then he admitted "I guess I was giving you the green light."

"You should've told me," she said scowling at him.

"I just said ---"

"Right, it was your brother, it had to be my idea," Jen scoffed angrily. "So I'm such a slut, you knew I'd fuck him right?"

"Jen I didn't know anything would happen," he said exasperated. "How many times do I have to tell you you're not a slut, I'd never think of you that way."

Jen crossed her arms, scowling at him. "Never do that again," she scolded him. "I don't like being manipulated."

"I'm sorry," Mike said giving her an "I surrender" look. After a moment he said "I really do appreciate you taking care of my brother."

"Yeah, and I bet you have a big boner right now, right?" she said still angry.

Mike looked sheepish, not able to deny it.

"God," Jen said with an incredulous laugh.

"I'd like to hear more details someday," Mike said with a crooked grin.

"Forget it, not happening," Jen said with another dismissive laugh, although this time there wasn't any anger in it. She couldn't help grinning at him. The situation was so ridiculous, so perverted, it was funny.

But now that Jen knew how Mike planned things, how he manipulated her, how he set it up so she'd fuck Joe, so she'd fuck her brother-in-law ... it kinda turned her on. More than just kind of. Way more. It pissed her off, but still ....

"You devious shit," she told him, although she was still grinning at him.

Mike grinned back.

"There's something else," Jen began getting serious. "That night we had intercourse? Joe took me again. I was sleeping, I didn't know."

"How do you know then?" Mike asked confused.

"Joe confessed to his priest," Jen said.

"But ... why did he feel like he had to confess?" Mike asked, still confused. If they did it once, why did a second time matter?

"The second time, Joe didn't use a condom," Jen said. "He came inside me."

Mike got it immediately. "You mean Anna?"

Jen nodded. "Joe might be Anna's biological father." She gave him a look. "You probably like that right?" Jen figured Mike would rather Joe be Anna's biological father, so she would be a legacy of Joe's life.

Mike surprised her when he immediately said "No, I'd rather Drums be her father."

"What?" Jen said surprised.

Mike gently explained, "Joe has cancer in his background. Drums doesn't."

Jen's mouth opened in surprise. She stared at Mike. His instinctive, immediately reaction was concern for Anna, not his brother Joe.

"Oh, okay," she said softly, not able to think of anything else to say.

"We need to find out who Anna's biological father is, we need to know," Mike insisted. "We need Drums to do a DNA test." Thinking a moment, he added "I'll take care of it."

Jen had thought of that, but didn't know how to approach Frankie even before their blowout. She said "Um ... how?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," he assured her, looking determined. "I'll let you know the results."

"Um, okay," Jen said, feeling unbalanced. She kept staring at Mike.

Their drinks were empty. Sensing the intensity of their conversation, the waitress brought them new drinks without having been asked. Both Mike and Jen smiled appreciatively at her.

"So I guess it's your turn," Mike said taking a sip of his refreshed scotch.

"What?" Jen asked.

"Your turn to ask a question."

"Oh yeah," Jen said. She hesitated, then gently asked "I guess I'd like to know what happened in jail."

A look of anxiety and pain immediately came across Mike's face. Jen hurriedly said "You don't have to say."

Mike got himself under control and said "I'll tell you." He paused as he collected himself. Then he said "What they did was mostly emotional, mental. Not so much physical. I guess they didn't want to leave evidence of torture."

Jen nodded slowly, not sure she wanted to hear this.

"One time they water boarded a guy right next to me," Mike continued. "Then they started doing me. But they didn't do it."

"So they didn't water board you?" Jen said relieved.

"No they did," Mike said flinching at the memory. "But only sometimes. They'd throw my chair back with a bag over my head and a tube in my mouth, leave me that way for a long time. Sometimes they'd do it, sometimes they didn't. The not knowing was worse than when they did it."

"God," Jen said horrified.

"They shot a guy right next to me," Mike said. "Said he was a terrorist. They put a gun to his head and shot him, like an execution."

"God," Jen said her hand going to her mouth.

"Then I saw the guy the next day, he was one of the guards. They faked it."

"Why do that?"

Mike shrugged. "Mess with my head, keep me off balance. I don't know." He lowered his voice. "They did injections. They said it was truth serum. The doctor said sometimes it caused brain damage. After the first time, I couldn't see. I thought I was blind."

"What?" Jen said horrified.

"Another time, the injection did something to my arms and legs. I was paralyzed below the neck. They told me the damage was permanent. A bad reaction to the injection. I thought I'd be a quadriplegic the rest of my life."

"Oh Mike," Jen cried dismayed. She knew how independent Mike was. Having to rely on others would be a nightmare.

"The worst injection ... I couldn't think anymore," Mike said, his eyes focused at a spot on the wall as if remembering. "Things I did in my head ... simple math stuff. I couldn't do anymore." That one had been the hardest. Mike wasn't a handsome guy, he didn't have a beach body, his manhood was small. What distinguished him was his mind. If he lost that, he wouldn't have anything.
Like Reply
Jen knew his insecurities. She said "But it got better, right?" She squeezed his hand encouragingly.

"Yeah," Mike said giving her a tight grin. But it was clear it had affected him. "That's what they did, things like that," he said with finality, signaling he didn't want to talk about it anymore. He drained the rest of his scotch, needing the alcohol. "I need a refill," he said. Despite the alcohol, he felt completely sober.

"Me too," she said with a smile, gulping down the rest of her drink. She also felt completely sober. As if reading their minds, the waitress appeared a moment later with new drinks.

Jen sipped her new drink, feeling sad, guilty and regretful as she remembered those long months (almost a year) while Mike was in jail. How she'd done nothing to get him out, how she'd betrayed him by letting fuck her the one man Mike had prohibited.

Mike read her thoughts but he didn't say anything. He didn't blame her. Her hands had been tied, she hadn't been able to help him without hurting him worse. As for Drums, it turned him on she'd fucked his rival, just like Colin. Just like Scott.

Still ... he couldn't forgive her, not completely. It was something that would probably be between them for the rest of their lives. Like a wife bangd before her husband's eyes. If there was a gun to his head, the husband would be powerless to help her. The wife would understand that, but still blame her husband for not trying to save her.

They were silent for long moments. Finally Jen forced a smile and said "I guess it's your turn."

"Yeah," Mike said. He forced the memories – the nightmare -- of his incarceration from his thoughts. He thought of his idea of making money, because it was related. He needed to talk to someone about it. He valued Jen's opinion more than anyone else's.

"I'm thinking of doing a deal with the government," he said to her.

"What?" Jen said, off-balance by the change of subject. "What deal?"

"When I hacked into Sapphire, I used a software program to hide my tracks," Mike explained, whispering. "The government called it the Cloaking Device. You know, from Star Trek."

Jen nodded, vaguely recognizing the reference. She didn't often watch Star Trek, although Mike was a big Trekkie.

"That's why they let me go," Mike said. "I gave them the code for the Cloaking Device. But the Cloak's not perfect. It leaves a trail, if you know what to look for. I'm sure they've figured it out by now, they're probably not even using it."

"Okay ...," Jen said, not sure where Mike was going with this.

Mike lowered his voice even more. "I think I've figured out how to fix the Cloak, make it truly invisible. That's the deal. I'll give them a real Cloaking Device."

"But, then they could use it to spy on innocent people, right?" Jen asked.

Jen got it. She'd identified his moral dilemma. He said "When I was in jail, one of the guys – Allen, a scientist – he told me they'd been in the process of setting up a special court with oversight over Sapphire. To make it legal, like wiretaps."

"You believe him?"

Mike shrugged, as he didn't know. As if trying to convince himself as much as Jen, he said "A legal Cloak could really help protect the country."

"Yeah, but if they use it illegally ..."

"Yeah." If the government used it illegally, no one would have any privacy. It would be much worse than Sapphire.

They were both silent, thinking about the dilemma. After a few moments she asked "What do you want from the government?"

"Under the settlement I can't do anything in finance or the stock market," Mike said. "I want them to lift the restriction so I can invest in the stock market. Not as a job, just personally."

"That's all you want?" Jen said surprised. "You don't want the money back?'

"That's all I need," Mike said looking confident.

Jen gave him a long look. In his own quiet, modest way, Mike was the most confident man she'd ever met. The most capable, the most powerful. It was kinda a turn on. More than kinda.

But he had blind spots. He wasn't good at dealing with people. She imagined him making an off-the-cuff offer to the government. No, that wasn't how things were done. People were too unpredictable, and these government people were serious, dangerous men. Things had to be orchestrated, nuanced.

She needed time to think it through. If he did it wrong they might throw him in jail, torture him again until he told them how to fix the Cloaking Device. That possibility terrified her.

She took his hand and squeezed it. "Promise me you won't do anything without talking to me again," she said urgently. "Promise me."

"Okay, I promise," Mike said a little too fast and flippantly.

Jen frowned at Mike. In South Beach he'd promised not to hack into Sapphire, and he did anyway. [Writer's note: Consequences Part 11.] She tried to think of something that would seal Mike's promise, ensure he wouldn't break it. She thought of her daughter.

"On Anna's life Mike," Jen said looking into Mike's eyes. "Promise on Anna's life you won't do anything without talking to me first."

Mike was startled by Jen's seriousness. He looked solemnly into her eyes and said "Okay, I promise on Anna's life." This time his words sounded like an oath made with God.

It was good talking to her about this. He smiled and said "Thanks for hearing me out."

"Thanks for confiding in me," she said smiling back. She added with a laugh, "I think it's still your turn."

"Okay," Mike said with a laugh back. He thought of the manila envelope with the divorce papers inside. He asked, "So, are you gonna marry Clint?"

"He hasn't asked me," Jen said evasively.

"Come on," Mike prompted. He tapped Jen's half full glass. "This is truth serum."

Jen shrugged. "I'm thinking about it," she said honestly.

"What does that mean?" Mike said, laughing to hide his anxiety.

"It means what I said," Jen said getting annoyed. She shot back "What's your big JasMike announcement in 2 weeks?"

"How'd you know about that?" Mike asked surprised.

"God Mike really?" she said sarcastically. "A girl like Jasmine makes an announcement to announce they'll be no announcement until the official announcement. That's how she works, you haven't figured it out by now?"

"I get she's controlling her image," Mike said. Feeling like he owed it to Jasmine to defend her, he added "It's important, she wants to get into politics."

"Oh major alert, Jasmine's getting into politics, I never would have figured that one out," Jen said sarcastically, anger in her voice.

"I think she'll be good in politics," Mike said, continuing to defend Jasmine. "I bet you vote for her, her views are close to yours."

Jen laughed sarcastically. "Mike, believe me, I will never vote for Jasmine Kelly. Never ever." (But Jen was wrong. For the rest of her life, Jen voted for Jasmine whenever she ran for office. And so did Mike.)

Jen crossed her arms and glared at Mike. "Is that what the announcement's about? Jasmine's getting into politics? Or something else?"

"Jen ...." Mike started, feeling uncomfortable. "I can't say. I promised Jasmine."

Jen looked at Mike, feeling like he'd hit her. Never before had he picked another girl over her. Yet, by not answering her question, by remaining loyal to Jasmine, that was exactly what he'd done, picked Jasmine over her.

"Okay, whatever," she said with an unconcerned shrug, doing her best to hide her feelings. She got up. Keeping her voice level, she asked "Are you going with me to the tattoo parlor or what?"

His eyebrows rose. He was surprised she still wanted him to go. He thought about saying no. Not out of meanness, but what was the point?

But he sensed this might be the last time they ever spent time together, just the two of them. After tonight, their life together would really be over.

"Yeah, I'll go," he said getting up.

"Okay then," she said.

They rode in silence to the Voodoo Tattoo parlor, both of them staring at (but not seeing) the sparkling lights of Las Vegas. Both felt like things were ending.

The muscular black tattoo artist grinned as Jen walked in. Still distracted by emotions, Jen could only manage a weak smile and half-hearted hug hello.

"Mike, this is Davis," Jen said. "Davis this is Mike, he's my ... my husband." She glanced at Mike and he nodded. They were playing the same game as yesterday.

Davis nodded. So he was her husband? Last time she told him she was divorced. He inwardly shrugged. Maybe they got back together. After all she had a ring on her finger.

He sensed the uncomfortable tension between them. Something heavy was definitely going on and it wasn't "happily ever after." Whatever, it wasn't his business. He gave a friendly smile and said "Back for another tat?"

"I'm thinking about making my tattoo bigger, like we talked about?" Jen said.

"You got it," Davis said amiably. He dug through a pile of books and pulled out a stencil of a tattoo, like the one on her back but larger. "This one right?" he said.
Like Reply
Jen joined him by the books and looked at the stencil. "Yeah, that one," she said softly, not really caring, her heart only half into the game this time.

Davis sensed her melancholy. "Cheer up, this is Vegas," he whispered.

"People here always say 'this is Vegas,' like that means something," Jen whispered back. "Vegas isn't a magic pill, it doesn't solve problems."

"It helps people forget their problems," Davis whispered back. He joked, "If you don't like the Vegas pill, take another one."

Jen gave him a "whatever" shrug. But then she realized she DID have a pill. She thought about it and finally decided "what the fuck." She wasn't going to spend all night gloomy and brooding. After all, she was Jen, the bubbly, happy-go-lucky girl. Right? She didn't need a party. SHE was the party. At least that was what she told herself.

"You have vodka?" she asked Davis, now speaking normally.

"You bet," Davis said pulling a bottle of ice cold vodka from the refrigerator.

She took the bottle, giving Davis another weak smile. She collected herself, forcing the melancholy away. Then she walked over to Mike.

She took a drink of vodka straight from the bottle and explained "Getting inked hurts, vodka helps." She laughed cheerily and said "Want some?"

"Sure," Mike said laughing back, getting into her fun, cheerful mood. He took a drink while Jen reached into her purse. She pulled out a pill.

"Ecstasy," she told him with a mischievous smile. She said "I feel wild tonight." She put the pill in her mouth and washed it down with another slug of vodka. "You'll watch over me right? Or I might get gangbanged by Scott and Leo."

Mike's eyes grew wide, his heart suddenly pounding. "Yeah, I'll be your wingman," he said grinning at her.

"Good boy," Jen said with a grin back, and she playfully bumped her hip against his. She motioned to a chair. "Sit there." Then she turned back to Davis. "Let's do this," she said to him. She smiled at him, this time a real smile.

"What was that?" Davis asked as he moved behind her.

"Ecstasy," Jen told him.

"You're a bad girl," Davis said with a laugh.

Jen bent at the waist and leaned her elbows on the table, like last time. "You have no idea," she said giving him a sultry, teasing look over her shoulder. The Ecstasy was already hitting her. She felt like she was floating, in a dream, her body tingling.

Davis grinned at her. "Okay, this is gonna be fun," he thought to himself. He said "You need to lower your skirt."

Jen pushed out her ass. "Do what you have to do," she said.

Davis's grin grew wider. He unzipped her skirt, then pulled it down her legs.

"You have to take it off?" Mike asked when Davis had it around her knees.

"It's okay Mike, Davis went to Harvard," Jen said giving him a smile. Her eyelids were heavy and cheeks flushed. She looked high (which she was).

Davis had seen everything, and he keyed in immediately to their dynamic. Jen was a hot wife and Mike was a cuckold. His dick jerked in his pants. He liked fucking other men's wives, and fucking a cuckold's wife was even better.

He looked at Mike and said "Don't worry Mike, I'll take care of her." Grinning at Mike, he pulled Jen's skirt the rest of the way off. She stepped out of it and Davis tossed it aside.

Davis admired she wore stockings, even in the Vegas heat (although it wasn't too hot this time of the year, especially at night). "Nice," he gushed, running his hand up Jen's killer legs. He ran his hand past her lacy stocking tops, over the bare flesh of her toned thighs and then onto her tight ass. He squeezed her firm yet soft cheeks. "Your wife has a great ass," he said grinning at Mike.

"He likes my ass Mike," Jen said with a giggle, wiggling her ass in Davis's face. Davis laughed and playfully slapped her ass. Jen yelped but half laughed too, he hadn't hit her too hard.

"Come on, just do the tattoo," Mike said disapprovingly, frowning at both of them.

Jen wrinkled her brow at Mike. She walked over to him, bumping her stockinged leg against his hand. "Will you be able to handle this?" she asked. Her voice was soft, she didn't say it mean, it was just a question.

Mike's hand automatically stroked Jen's leg. He loved feeling the silky nylons. "Does he have to touch you?" he said.

"He's gonna ink me," Jen said. Then, knowing it would drive Mike crazy, she added in a whisper "You know, brand me." She smiled seeing him shiver at her words.

Jen felt Davis beside her. "Ought to take this off," he said unbuttoning her blouse. Grinning at Mike he added "Don't want to get ink on this pretty blouse.'

Jen let Davis unbutton her blouse. She took it off her shoulders and handed it to Mike. "Hold this for me baby?"

Davis's eyes roamed Jen's body (she was down to her bra, thong, stockings and high heels). This chick had an amazing body!

"I'm thinking of getting another tat," Jen said to Davis. She pulled her long, lush blonde hair aside and said "Behind my neck."

"No," Mike said immediately. He hated the idea of tattoos on Jen's body, marring her perfect, unblemished skin. The tramp stamp was bad enough, but not behind her neck. That was too close to her pretty face.

Jen gave Mike a long look. Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You don't have a say anymore, do you?" Then to be mean – because she was still hurt over their earlier conversation – she added "Clint likes tattoos, he'll want me to get more, and I will, for him."

Jen stood back up, giving Mike a "so there" look. She felt Davis's fingers on the back of her neck. "It'll look good here," he said. He traced a circle on her skin. "Maybe a circle design."

"Yeah, I was thinking a circle too," Jen said, but she was still looking at Mike. She saw he was upset, sad. She regretted what she said, she'd crossed the line.

She sat on Mike's lap, straddling his legs. She put her arms around his neck, their faces just inches apart. "Sorry that was mean," she said. Mike didn't respond, instead he gave her a hurt puppy dog look. That never failed to melt her heart. She said defensively "You were mean to me."

"I promised Jasmine," Mike objected.

"And you don't think that's mean?" Jen said with a scowl. She knew that made no sense. Still floating from the Ecstasy, she played with the buttons of his shirt. "Let's not fight," she said.

In answer, Mike pulled her to him and kissed her. She kissed him back, and soon they were seriously making out.

When they finally broke apart, both were gasping. Jen had a major cum face on. "Do you want to take me back to the hotel?" she asked Mike, offering herself to him. "Or stay here?"

Mike looked over at Davis. The black man was tall, broad shouldered. Despite his Harvard education he looked mean, a permanent scowl across his face. His skin was jet black, like the black liquid he used to ink pretty girls.

With a voice dry from excitement, he said "Stay here."

Just like yesterday, Jen gave him a knowing smile and said "I knew you'd say that."

Jen stood up. Mike had to steady her as she almost fell. The Ecstasy made her feel like floating, but that made it hard to walk especially in high heels.

Jen moved back towards Davis but Mike stopped her. "Wait, won't the Ecstasy make it hurt more?"

"Oh," Jen said. She hadn't thought of that. The Ecstasy made her skin supersensitive, at that moment she was tingling all over. Would it make pain hurt more too?

"Let's see," Davis said. He leaned Jen over the table as before. He took a sharp needle and pushed it against her skin.

"Ouch, stop," Jen cried immediately, the drug enhanced pain making her tear up.

"I guess this isn't happening tonight," Davis said with a shrug.

"Yeah, sorry," Jen said standing back up. She looked at Mike. Despite his reservations about tattoos, he looked disappointed.

She walked over to him. He stood up, offering her blouse and skirt to her. Ignoring the clothes she whispered "Do me a favor?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Unsnap my bra," she said looking into his eyes.

"What? Why?"

"Don't you want Davis to see my breasts?" she whispered. Seeing the excitement on Mike's face she added "I need to pay him, for last time." It was a lie, she'd already paid with money, but the truth didn't matter at that moment.

Mike's eyes went wide. With trembling hands he reached behind Jen and unsnapped her bra. Then he pulled it off her arms. He dropped the bra and then took her breasts in his hands. "These are perfect," he gushed.

Jen smiled appreciatively at him. But her joy at his compliment was tempered knowing Jasmine's were probably perfect too, and a lot bigger than hers. She forced Jasmine from her head, she didn't want to ruin tonight.

"Davis, can you come here?" Jen said to him. As she turned to him, Mike pulled his hands away from her breasts.

"This is a surprise," Davis said looking at her bare tits. He reached out and cupped her. "Nice," he said. "Natural right?"

"Yeah right, like I'd still be this small after a boob job," Jen said with a laugh. She flushed as he thumbed her nipples. She looked at Mike with her cum face on. Then she looked back at Davis. "You said there are lots of ways to pay, not just money, right?"

"Oh yeah, absolutely" Davis said grinning. He continued to fondle her breasts, and she let him. He teased "Of course, more credit for better service."

Jen laughed. She said confidently, "Believe me, you won't be disappointed." It was a borderline arrogant thing to say. But like Mike, who could do magic with numbers and computers, she knew how to pleasure a man. She had the body, the experience, and was up for anything (almost).

She sat Mike back in the chair. Then she got on her knees in front of Davis. She was so close to Mike her shoulder almost touched his leg. "So what do you have for me?" she asked smiling up at him and running her hands over his crotch.

"Oh I've got a lot baby," Davis boasted.

"Promises, promises," Jen teased. She unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. His hard cock looked massive in his tight shorts. In fact, the head and part of his shaft extended beyond the waist band. "Oh my," she said as if in awe.

Jen pulled down his shorts and his cock popped out. He was big and thick, bigger than Hunter last night. "You're big," she said impressed, taking him into her hands. She looked at Mike and said "He's so big, baby."

"Yeah," Mike said, looking at the black man's jet black cock in Jen's small white hands. The one word came out like a moan.

Jen licked up and down his thick shaft, lubricating him. Then she took the head into her mouth, sucking him as she used her hands to stroke his shaft.

"Oh yeah babe, you like black cock don't you?" Davis groaned.

"Yeah, I like black cock," Jen said looking up into his eyes, his cockhead pressing against her wet lips. She opened her lips wide and took him into her mouth (although there was a lot more outside than inside her mouth).
Like Reply
"Oh yeah that's good," Davis groaned, slowly pumping in and out of her mouth. He stroked her cheek. "Yeah, you got a pretty face to fuck."

He withdrew his cock from her mouth. Holding his shaft, he rubbed his cock across her face, making her cheeks and nose wet with his pre-cum and her own spit. "Your wife likes my black cock in her pretty face," Davis said to Mike. "You like it too, don't you Mike?"

When Mike didn't say anything, Davis laughed. "That's okay Mike," he said in a taunting voice. "But you know this black cock's gonna be fucking your pretty wife. You know that right? My black cock's gonna be inside her pussy. You got a small dick right? So your wife's pussy's gonna feel real tight around my cock."

Jen took hold of Davis's cock and stroked him with both hands. As she did she looked at Mike with an excited cum face. "Take it out Mike, show Davis," she urged him.

Like in an out of body experience, Mike found himself opening his pants and pulling out his dick. His manhood paled compared to Davis's, both shorter and thinner. Way shorter and thinner. He flushed as Davis grinned at his small equipment.

"It's alright Mike, it's how you use it, not size right?" Davis said with a big grin.

"He's really good using it," Jen said, giving Mike an encouraging smile.

"See? There you go," Davis said, barely holding back a laugh. Mike flushed red, yet his cock felt as hard as granite in his hand.

Davis pulled Jen to her feet. He ran his hands over her body as he kissed her. Jen kissed him back as she hurriedly undressed them. They made out as they fondled each other.

Jen had to get on her tip toes to kiss the tall black man. Seeing Jen's incredible legs extended like that, trading tongue with Davis as they petted and fondled, it drove Mike mad with lust. Feeling out of control, he dropped to his knees and took Jen's ass cheeks in his hands. Parting her soft cheeks, he dove into her crack and passionately licked her super sensitive asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Jen moaned, the pleasure so intense it was almost painful. "Mike's licking my ass!"

"You like that?" Davis asked, looking behind her to see Mike's face planted up her crack. He'd never done that to a girl, although plenty had ate his ass. It was definitely an exquisite pleasure, but it was something a girl did to a guy, not the other way around. He didn't think much of Mike. Of course, with such a small dick, he figured Mike had to do something to keep a hot wife like Jen satisfied.

Davis tore open a condom and rolled it onto his cock. Mike noticed, and was glad he didn't have to tell Davis to wear one.

"You keep licking her ass hole Mike," Davis said in the taunting voice again. "I'm gonna have fun in her pussy."

Davis bent at his knees, and then he thrust up powerfully, penetrating Jen. Jen squealed at the sudden penetration. It hurt a little, but she was used to big cock by now. She loved how they stretched her, how they made her feel so full. A big cock inside her made her feel so much like a woman!

Davis pushed more and more of his cock into her until he was balls deep. Then he began moving up and down, in and out. With each upward thrust he practically lifted Jen out of her high heels.

As Davis fucked her, Mike kept eating her ass. Jen reached behind and grabbed his hair, pulling him even deeper into her crack. She was in sexual bliss, with Davis fucking her and Mike licking her ass. In just moments she came, her body quivering on Davis's long thick shaft.

They hurriedly rearranged themselves. Jen got on her hands and knees and Davis took her from behind. Mike got in front of Jen and she took him into her mouth. After just a few seconds he exploded in her mouth. His orgasm was fantastic but he felt embarrassed at cumming so quickly.

Davis pounded her hard from behind. He fucked her so hard she groaned with every thrust. "Baby, do something for me," she said pleadingly to Mike.

"What?" he asked.

"Lick my clit," Jen said. She had on a desperate look, the face she often got when she was close to cumming.

Mike hesitated only a moment. He crawled under Jen, so they were in the 69 position. With his head below her pussy, he could see Davis's huge cock pounding in and out of her. Mike extended his tongue and licked her clit. There was no way he could avoid touching Davis's shaft with his tongue. He knew that was what Jen wanted, for Davis's big black cock to slide over the flat of his tongue. Mike went with it, knowing that fantasy gave her a lot of pleasure.

Feeling Mike not resisting, Jen lowered her pussy onto his face, using his face like a pillow. Now as Davis fucked her, his cock not only rubbed against Mike's tongue, it also rubbed across his face. Again Mike decided to go with it.

Jen realized Mike wasn't resisting. She sensed he didn't enjoy it, he was just enduring it. He was submitting to it. He was letting Davis rub his cock over his face, over his tongue, even though he didn't like it. That realization drove Jen crazy! She exploded in a massive orgasm! It was one of the best orgasms of her entire life!

Mike crawled out from under Jen. Davis fucked her hard through her orgasm, and she never stopped panting and moaning. She was clearly enjoying the hard fucking. Watching them fuck got him hard again.

With Mike out of the way, Davis took the opportunity to flip Jen onto her back. He dug his feet into the carpet. Using that extra leverage, he fucked Jen even harder. He jack hammered her pussy, plunging deep inside over and over like a battering ram. Jen grabbed his arms to keep from getting fucked right through the floor, and her moans were continuous.

Sweat soaked their bodies as they relentlessly fucked. Finally Davis tensed and let out a massive cry, and then he lunged deep inside Jen as he came.

Davis lay on top of Jen. They both panted heavily as they came down from their intense fucking. Finally Davis pulled out. Mike saw the condom was loaded with his sperm. Davis tossed the cum filled condom in the trash then collapsed into a chair, spent from the fucking. Still panting, he said to Mike "Your wife has a sweet pussy."

Mike looked at Jen. She was still on her back, still panting. After the hard fucking, she looked like a rag doll tossed on the floor, her arms and legs limp. But she still had her cum face on. That meant she hadn't cum again from Davis's fucking, but she was close.

Mike saw his chance. He was rock hard again. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted his cock to push her over the edge into another orgasm. He wanted her to cum on his cock.

He got down on the floor, moved on top of her. Jen welcomed him, wrapping her arms around him. They kissed passionately, and Jen fondled his body as much as he fondled hers.

Jen reached between their bodies and guided Mike's cock inside her. She made no move to put a condom on him. "Make love to me," she said looking deep into his eyes.

"I want to make you cum," he told her.

"I just want you inside me," she said stroking his cheek.

Mike knew he could make Jen cum. He'd made Jasmine cum on his cock, Tara and Gia too. It wasn't rocket science. Stay hard, rub her clit while stroking in and out, fondle her erogenous zones. Fuck a girl long enough like that and she'd cum, especially since Mike sensed Jen was already close.

But as soon as Mike entered Jen, he felt his orgasm approaching. This, despite the fact he didn't feel a lot as Davis's thick cock had stretched her. In fact, knowing she'd been stretched by the black man inflamed his cuckold lust even more. After just a few strokes, barely a minute inside her, Mike came.

Davis chuckled at Mike's performance, having heard him announce he was going to make Jen cum. Mike's pitiful performance wouldn't have made a horny teenage virgin cum.

Jen glared at Davis. She tenderly stroked Mike's hair. She whispered softly into his ear, "It's a compliment, you know?" She gave him tender kisses, trying to make him feel better.

Jen and Mike were a mess. So was Davis, but he didn't have to taxi back to the Venetian. They got dressed. Jen hugged Davis and gave him a crooked grin. She knew she had a friend and fuck buddy in Vegas. Davis knew it too, so he smiled back at her.

Again they were silent in the cab. But this time Jen snuggled into his arms. Mike enjoyed holding her, but he was distraught. He felt like such a loser.

He'd seen Davis fuck Jen. Davis had fucked her like a real man. All Jen's lovers fucked her like real men. Mike was a loser. He had a tiny dick and shot off early.

What was he good for? Jen reveled in the hard fucking she got from real men like Davis and Clint. What did she get from him? All he did was satisfy her kinky fantasies of a straight guy being forced to suck off another straight guy.

As if reading his mind, Jen said "That was freaking awesome. It was the best orgasm ever."

"Yeah," Mike said not wanting to talk about it.

Jen heard the hurt in Mike's voice. She said "It was your tongue that got me off, not Davis. You know that right?" She hugged him. "You're freaking amazing!"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said disheartened. Maybe it'd been his tongue, but only because he was licking Davis's cock as well as Jen's clit.

Jen looked into Mike's face. She sighed. She gave him a tender kiss, then snuggled back into his arms.

They were lucky again. They didn't run into anyone on the way to their connecting rooms. Like last night, they showered and then Jen got into Mike's bed with him. She rolled onto the side and pulled Mike to her so he spooned her. With all the alcohol, Ecstasy and fucking, she fell to sleep immediately. Mike was still bothered so he thought he'd be up all night fretting, but he fell asleep soon after Jen.

When Mike awoke it was mid-morning, the sun already bright. He was alone in bed. Had Jen already dressed and gone to her meetings? But then why didn't she wake him like yesterday? Maybe she was in her room dressing.
Like Reply
Mike went over to the connecting door. His side was still open, but hers was closed. He tried it. Locked. What was going on?

He put his ear to the door. He heard movement and his suspicions rose.

Mike remembered the shared balcony. He went outside. Her curtain was partly open. The sliding glass door was cracked open too (he must not have shut it completely yesterday when he went out onto her side of the balcony). His suspicions were confirmed by the sounds he heard. Then he looked in and his heart sank.

Jen and Clint were on the bed. They were naked and she was on top, riding his cock. She had her cum face on. Jen moaned as she rode him, a desperate passionate look on her face. She groaned as he cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples, and then her body quivered as she came all over his big cock.

Jen collapsed onto his chest. Clint rolled her onto her back. He slowly stroked in and out. Jen wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed as he fucked her. No, he wasn't fucking her. He was making love to her. And Jen was making love to him.

Mike couldn't stand watching anymore. This confirmed all his fears. He was just the "boyfriend" in her game. Clint was her real man, the man she loved, the man she was going to marry as soon as he asked her. Their recent experiences had been thrilling, but they were just a game. She might have a fondness for him because of their past, but that was all it was, a fondness.

Maybe they'd be friends forever. Maybe they might even hook up every few years, play their game. But it'd be just a temporary thrill. Their life as man and wife, as best friends, as soul mates, that life was over.

Surprisingly, Mike wasn't at all aroused by what he'd seen. He suddenly realized a truism of the hotwife/cuckold fantasy. The fantasy revolved around seeing YOUR girl with another man, the risk of losing YOUR girl. It didn't work if the girl wasn't yours.

Mike took a shower and packed. There was an early flight back to New York and he wanted to be on it. He wanted to see Anna. He felt the little girl could help mend his heart. The more he thought about it, the more he desperately wanted to see Anna. At that moment he realized the joy and comfort a child could bring to a person's life.

There was a soft knock at the connecting door. Mike didn't know whether he wanted to open it. Finally he did.

Jen stood there, looking freshly showered and dressed for work. Mike didn't see Clint.

"Clint arrived last night," she whispered. "He called my cell from the airport. You slept through it."

"Okay," Mike said. He could fill in the blanks. Jen moved to her room, she closed her side of the connecting door. She and Clint probably fucked all night long.

Jen saw the suitcase. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah," Mike said. He didn't provide any additional explanation. What more was needed?

Jen nodded. She understood. She actually looked relieved. It would be awkward having Mike around, now that Clint was there.

"Would you mind if I picked up Anna from your sister's?" Mike asked hopefully. "I'll take her back to the loft apartment."

"Yeah, sure," Jen said immediately. That would save her a major hassle of picking up Anna when she got home. Also, it would be good if Anna spent more time with Mike.

"I probably won't stay over at the loft apartment anymore after you get home," he told her. "I'll still watch Anna during the day, until the next semester starts," he quickly added. "But I'll take off when you get home after work." For his well-being, Mike needed to stop playing the game with Jen. To do that he needed to stop sleeping over at the loft apartment.

"Oh," Jen said. She kept her face neutral. "Okay." They were silent a few moments. Then Jen said "Um ... there's a party next weekend. At Belinda's. Can you come? I'd like to talk to you."

"I'm here, you can talk to me now," Mike said with a nervous laugh. He looked behind her. The manila envelope lay on the table. It was open. No doubt Clint had asked her about the divorce papers. Did she want to talk about that, get him to sign?

"Um, I'd rather wait," she said, looking as nervous as Mike. "Can you come to the party?"

"Yeah, sure," Mike said with a shrug. "Whatever" he thought.

Just then Clint emerged from the bathroom. He saw Mike and walked over, looking as confident as ever. They chatted for a few moments, talking about nothing – the weather, the Venetian, the dismal NY Jets.

"I better go," Jen said. She had meetings that morning. She gave Mike an awkward goodbye hug. "I'll see you Mike, take care."

"Yeah, you too," he said. They shared a brief moment, looking into each other's eyes. Then she turned to Clint. She kissed him on the lips and hugged him (a real hug, unlike the one she gave Mike). Then she was gone.

Mike felt awkward standing there alone with Clint. "I've got to get to the airport," he mumbled. He turned to leave.

"Hold on Mike," Clint said. He put his hand on Mike's shoulder. It felt like a steel vise. "We need to talk, man to man."

"What?" Mike said turning back to him, pushing Clint's arm away.

"I have nothing against you," Clint said. "In fact, I support what you did in Liberty-gate. But you need to understand, Jen's with me now. You understand she's going to marry me, right? There's a reason she wears my ring on her finger."

"Why are you telling me this?" Mike said belligerently.

"This is about Anna," Clint said.

"What about Anna?" Mike growled angrily.

"Calm down Mike, we're talking man to man," Clint said demeaningly. "I want you to think about what's good for Anna. She needs a father, a strong family structure. I'm the man in Jen's life. I'm going to be her husband. And I'm going to be Anna's father. It won't be good for her if you're around. It'll just confuse her."

"You're telling me not to see Anna?" Mike said angrily. Clint was bigger and stronger, but Mike was ready to fight.

"I'm trying to do this like adults," Clint said. "The fact is, you can't do anything about it. I've already talked to Frankie, he's agreed to give up parental rights. After our wedding, the first thing I'm doing is adopting Anna. So I'm practically Anna's legal father right now. As her father, I want you to stop seeing her. I hope you respect that. If you don't, I'll go to court and get a restraining order."

Mike took a step back. He felt like he'd just been punched in the gut. Not see Anna anymore? Lose both Jen and Anna?

Clint smiled, knowing he'd won. He said smugly "You need to understand Mike. Jen and Anna, they're my girls now. Jen is mine, and so is Anna. Whatever you had, it's over."
Like Reply