Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Karan and sakshi both came to me and sat at each side. I cant believe what you did shree, both of us had no guts to express our love to our parents, but you solved it so wisely. Sakshi showered kisses on my face in presence of entire family, even karan also kissed me.
Yes that is true but how did you have guts to say it to us karn dad asked me. It is simple logic uncle I knew them loving each other and I had guessed that they have not announced it in either of houses. When you raised that subject I took a chance to bring this matter as it was right time as both families had gathered here. I was expecting still more protest but it was much better and easier than I had guessed. Thanks for listening to my words and please excuse me if I had hurt any ones feeling with my words I replied. No, not at all, without your presence it would not have be possible to accept from both ends. It was you who said well with nice words and may be you used few harsh words too but it was for good of us. We really appreciate your skills in debate; we owe you a lot young man avi dad said. Every thing went smooth after that we all had sweets and I got up to leave. They were forcing me to have lunch with them but I denied saying my aunt is alone in room. I shall come other time with prior notice to have a good sumptuous food for a proper treat and I left. They continued sitting together, avi volunteered to drop me but I denied. I shall catch taxi from here to station and no need to bother about me. Still avi was insisting I asked her to sit with them and finalize any pending issues so that you won’t have to face any problem later. Avi mom called me inside her room she tried to touch my feet. I raised her and hold her hands tight, shree I am extremely sorry I didn’t behave properly with you, you had come here to help us but I didn’t have sense to realize it I said lots of bad words to you still you helped us and solved many problems. Sakshi life is almost settled now and I think we will be improving financially too with your help. Please think that I am holding your feet not hands and excuse me, she began crying, I think with lots of difficulty she was holding back her tears. Please don’t say like that, it will reduce age of younger if older people say like that it is not good for you too, please be happy I had come here to offer you another life by helping you people in your business.
It is not single way it is bilateral benefit, it will be benefiting me too, don’t think that I did big favor to you. I raised her hand and touched my forehead. She got embarrassed what kind of a man you are, if it was some one else he would have gone back in middle letting the issue hang and drop in-complete but you stood by us and made all the things easy. You spoke so well I can tell one example before they talk about dowry you just told bhayya to bear on his own and he did accept without single comment. Your every words carried weight beta I cant even imagine how easily you set everything in such a short time. I wish you were my son ,there is small request from my side she said. Any thing you say aunt I replied. From now onwards whever you visit Mumbai you are not supposed to stay in hotel, think that it is your own house and you will be staying and eating here only, this my request she said, I looked at her eyes were filled with tears. Sure aunt next time onwards I will be staying here only, there is no doubt this is my house. It is time to leave aunt I said touching her feet again, jug jug jiyo mere laal, bhagwan use bhi badi umr de jinhone thumhe janam diya. Her words made me also emotional; I gave a light hug to her and left. I bid bye to them and left their house with satisfaction of solving their problem which would help me too.
I took taxi and then local train. Hardly two stations had passed then I received cal from avi, what happened to this girl just now I have come from there now she is calling me again. May be she wants t thank me thinking like that I took her call. Where are you shree she asked, I told exact location. Please come back we need you again she said. I am sorry I am on way and aunt must be waiting for me. No shree it is urgent I think there is some problem between uncle and dad, he nly asked yu to call you she said . I thought some thing has gone wrong, but it was getting late. I am sorry baby I may not be able to come, you talk and resolve whatever problem is. Repeated interference may not look good, already I have interfered a lot try to understand. F I leave today what will you do , will you keep calling me repeatedly. I am sorry and cut the call. By the time I reached next station I changed my mind, I was feeling bad for hurting her, what if the difference is major and my absence may cause some problem too. I got down in next station and headed back.
By the time I reached their house it looked silent I rang bell immediately avi opened door and she took me inside by holding my hand. Where are all I asked finding no one in house? Come on sit down she made me sit on sofa and went inside, saying relax shree I will be back in a minute. She returned with glass of water silently took the glass and drank in single gulp, this Mumbai humidity kills I thought. Where are all I asked again? They went to temple she replied. Then why the hell did you call me back I asked, was getting impatient for calling me back with urgency. See it happened so they had some difference of opinion on few things so argument rose and I was worried that they will quarrel and all the effort you had put go in vain. Some how I could convince both on few points, in fact they wanted you to handle the situation as you said it is not possible to return they resolved it them selves, she replied.
That was good that they could reach to some understanding themselves. But where are they now I asked again. When every thing settled mom, suggested to go to temple and declare it in front of god and prey that there should not be any more misunderstanding so all of them went to temple. Then why you didn’t go I asked her. I didn’t feel like going and the way you had replied I felt you would come back, if I too had gone back what you would think of us she replied. There was nothing ou could have informed me so that I could go back or meet you at temple. Yes I could have informed you but all went so quickly they didn’t even bother to change dress, they went as they were. And the temple is very long from here and you could not find it easily. Why are you asking so much is there any problem to meet me that too alone. Have you started avoiding me after taking my ass virginity she teased me. Oh baby don’t think like that, see I came here in morning just because of your words. I think I didn’t disappoint by coming here and talking about marriage and all. That was great of you shree, I am really thankful for that. We all were so much worried to declare that secret, we were expecting that there will be certainly misunderstanding in our families and will lose relation completely. But you handled it so well that everything finished with dramatic turn and ended in peace.
She moved to me and sat on my lap she hold my face and lip locked, I was not expecting it as she had promised that yesterdays episode was for only once. But how cant butter melt in fire, I too began responding to her smooch. We began smooching she took my upper lip and was sucking I took her lower lip. Later our tongue decided to go for battle. She took my hand and kept it on her right boob; I knew what should be done to it. I was pressing her boobs and she was lost in smooch. We were lip locked for some more time while I enjoyed her beautiful boobs over her dress. When we were done with kiss she volunteered to show her house. We got up and began roaming in that big mansion. It was very nice house but needed repainting. After showing her parents room and then other rooms on ground floor then she said she will take me to first floor where her room is situated. But she asked me to wait for some time. I stood before pooja room which was nicely decorated and many gods idles were placed, they must have spent fortune here to decorate that room, I thought. Then avi returned and took me to fist floor. After showing other rooms she took me to her room, it was also well decorated wit nice paintings hung on wall. Why did you make me wait I asked. In fact my room was all scrambled so I did it neat if you had seen this room in that state you would not only like but would have blamed me for keeping it in that condition.
She made me sit on her cushion bed and she sat on my lap. She began smooching me again, this time I protested stop it avi some one may come. Don’t worry they will return only in evening till then we are free in this empty house, hardly any visitor come to house she replied and went back to smooch again. Her earlier smooch and pressing boobs had made me hot so I resumed playing with her body. When we broke kiss shall I leave now asked abruptly. Why don’t you like my company she asked I could feel hurt in her eyes. I surely like your company baby but this may lead to something else. Yesterday we had sworn that we would not be doing this again, I reminded her. Oh shree forget it I liked it and I want to repeat it again today, we may not get this chance again. So you have already decided to repeat your ass fuck I asked smiling at her. Yes shree I want it again today may be for last time, please don’t say no today she requested. We have already committed once what is there in repeating and she is such a beautiful girl it is too hard to resist I thought.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Doing once more wont make any difference now was fact. Then let me take a shower this humidity is killing me. Oh I am sorry I had forgotten to switch on a c she replied and got to switch it on. Are you comfortable now she asked? It will do good but let me take a shower I replied, I was feeling irritated by all the sweat. As you wish she replied and as I began moving to attached bath. She stopped me in middle not here honey it is not working let us go to adjoining room she replied. Poor girl they don’t have money to repair that also I thought and went to other room I undressed in bed room and placed all my dress there and went into bath room. I took cold shower it felt very good and refreshing to wash all the sweat with cold water. Shit I had forgotten to as for towel. I called avi who opened door handing me towel. Then I had naughty thought I pulled her inside holding her hand. What are you doing shree she cooed? Come on we shall have shower together, she said no she tried to protest but I made her remove dress and she joined me under shower. We played with each others body it all made me so hot I wanted to mount her there itself. She protested not here honey this cold water is making me shiver with cold, we shall go to our room. I tried to fuck her but on her protests and request I cancelled it. We dried each other and we came out nude, she collected her and my dress and we roamed nude to her room, she locked the room behind us. In fact it was no necessary as no one was expected in short time still girl prefer more security. By the time we entered her room had was cooled enough. She made me lay on my back and she came over me, we started our session with smooch.
We both were already enough hot due to all the foreplay while bathing, now she wanted me badly. I wanted to arouse her still more so that she should not have much pain. How about sucking my dick dear I asked. Oh that is honor to me shree darling she replied with smile and she kneeled beside me took hold the already erect cock. She showered kisses on my cock which she had loved the most, then she took out her tongue and licked it with tip, she squeezed tip of the cock and tried to insert her tongue into that small aperture. That was driving me crazy, in just a day she had picked up so well that she was sucking my cock so cleverly as if she had been practicing it for years.
Soon my cock began disappearing into that lovely mouth. As she bobbed up and down her boobs her boobs jiggled inviting me to take care of them, how could I deny that invitation. I took each ball in each hands began playing with them. As she sucked with more pressure I gave equal pressure on her boobs making her crave for sex she did moan but I could not hear I could feel she was doing gooooo goooooooooo. When she left my cock to breath she was enough hot for direct penetration. Do you want me to suck your virgin pussy I asked? Not now shree I am in hurry to get fucked by this master cock of yours, see ho he is throbbing to go inside that tight canal, she replied with smile. She took oil bottle which was waiting for its action. She smeared enough oil on my cock; she poured some on it and smeared it to make it glisten. Then she tried to oil her ass hole, I stopped her turn other side baby let me do that lovely job for you. She took turn and provided her beautiful ass to play. I played with those bums and then smeared oil on my finger and began lubing it with one finger and later with tow fingers. I wanted to insert third too but she stopped me, that is enough. Don’t dilate it too much I want it to happen by your cock. Now I am dying to have it inside me don’t delay anymore she requested. She took position by turning towards head board. She gripped head board and raised her ass to be fucked. I keeled behind her and looked at those beautiful halves of her butt, they were so inviting I smacked on her each halves she cried with pain and pleasure. Oh shree don’t hit too hard she cried, now bam, bam hit her again. Her ass became red with smacking. Then I positioned behind her, rubbed my cock along the crack starting from pussy and ending it at ass hole then sending back. She began moaning loud as it hit her clit on both side movements. On my god it feels so good, do it more she cried. I repeated the act for some more times and then poked my cock head on her tight ass hole. With all the caution inserted missile head in smooth fashion. She cried with pain but not like yesterday. Then I waited for some time to let it make some space for it, when she was comfortable I gave another push this time one fourth of the long cock was into that tight ass. I had to wait again I took both of her boobs in each hand for support and play then I gave another hard stroke to send remaining cock in one go, she cried with pain.
Oh dear cant you make it slow you shook me completely she cried but not loudly. I knew it would give some pain but main portion of loosening is entrance but not latter part, and I too knew that she would lie it after few strokes. I began fucking her ass holding her both boobs she began moaning and crying. My god it feels so good in ass hole, I feel it has filled the entire cavity, come on fuck me and make me your slut shreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I continued pumping slow initially and then increased speed. Now I left her boobs and hold her ass cheeks to make it easy to bang her in full speed. I began caressing the red marks to sooth out pain and while hold other firmly. Now bend your head down rest it on pillow, I am going to fuck you harder I advised, she did a I told her. Place one hand on your pussy and play with it as I had taught you I asked her. She nods her head and slides her hand beneath her body. Now she was playing with herself and at other end I was banging harder, I had not to bother much as it was her second day my cock was moving easily because of loosening and lubrication. She was crying with pleasure she was getting at both ends one with her hand and other with my cock. Our fuck session continued for long time, when she had second orgasm she moved out dislodging my cock. I was bit disappointed as she had two and mine was no where near. I looked at her questioningly she was breathing hard, she managed to pull me over her ass he turned and lay on her back. I too lay over her. It took few minutes for her to catch her breath.
It was fabulous shree, it was much better than yesterday, and thanks for taking me to that height of ecstasy. She began showering kisses on my face. I am unable to imagine how pleasure it would be to take it in pussy. This had given my immense pleasure getting my ass fucked, now I am imagining the pussy be torn apart and get that monster into me she said with smiling. That will be just too good to experience. God has created it to take cock where as we are doing this ass fuck with animal instinct you will travel direct to heave I replied. Then please do it to me, I want to lose my virginity, I cant bear it any more she replied.

No avi it is not fair you had determined to save your chastity and I want your hymen be intact for your future hubby I replied as I was shocked to hear her statement. It is better to get dressed and let her cool on herself,if I stay here for longer she will lose her self control and may commit it. I had learnt her mental state she won’t bear it any more and she will insist me to fuck her pussy. It was another golden opportunity for me but bad for her, she wanted to stay virgin for her future hubby now she being in super heat she is asking me to fuck her and tear her pussy. I tried to get up she pulled me back not giving chance to get up. Where are you going shree she asked as she caressed my face.
I know you won’t agree for this, I have studied you in to days. You wont like me to lose my virginity, yesterday you were not ready to fuck my ass. Today you won’t agree to take my cherry but I am requesting you to fuck me and satisfy me. Please don’t compel me to hunt outsider to do the same job. I was again shocked to hear, I had not imagined that she would think to this extent. In fact I began cursing myself for arousing and fucking her ass in initial stage. I shonot have entertained her in first step itself, I should have avoided when she asked me to show my cock to her. She is such a good girl I was feeling bad.
What will you say to your hubby when he finds out that you are not virgin I asked as last and conclusive question. We won’t have answer for that and she will go back on her decision. What kind of fool you are shree, at this 21st century how can expect my hubby to be virgin, if he is not how can he expect me to be. Think positive shree nothing is going to happen. I am clever enough to mange if such condition comes. Just no more questions do fuck me. I want to lose my virginity to you and only you. I love you and have honor of deflowering by you shree. Now don’t deny any more. Still I tried to convince her. See my fate I was denying to fuck and steal her virginity but stupid cock was jumping hearing her requests to fuck her. Shameless fellow I did scold my cock. She was trying to hold my cock and was trying to show its heaven. None of my convincing worked, at last I had t agree as she was swearing me to fuck. Now it is time to lick my pussy shree, do whatever you want to do before you inaugurate door to heaven. I am not giving this as you had helped me in many ways and fixed my sis marriage and assured us to help you monetarily also. But I am giving it for the love towards you and it is only be you to do that job.

welcome   

Like Reply
I had no more words to convince her, as she had asked I slide downward and began kissing her already wet hole. Soon she began shivering anticipating losing her cherry by her most loved person as per her statement.
She didn’t need much arousing as she was already was on that state. I took cream which she handed me, I think by the arrangement she it was all preplanned and hence she had kept necessary things in reach. Oh my god I don’t have any condoms I threw last ace card. Hey shree don’t fool me, I am modern girl have seen t v ad and know what to do. Have not you heard I pill that has to be consumed within 72 hours of fucking? I will get it and take, don’t worry and fuck me till I am satisfied.
So, even the ace card also got crashed by these t v ads. Had no other go, but to fuck her. Why should I bother when she is so determined to lose her cherry and she prefers me to do it? In fact it was my honor to blast cherry of a such a solid girl. If she had offered some one else he would not have wasted a single second and might have jumped on her.

Looked at avi, the curtain window of balcony had come a little aside and the sun was now falling on her hairs. She looked like an innocent angel who had descended upon earth with the morning light, her bare front was glittering like the rays of sun reflecting on the flowing river. Her crossed thighs were looking like ripened fruits and her boobs like Washington apples, and her nipples looked like cherries kept on top of red apples, her face was shining like early morning sun rays, her white feet were looking like the freshly fallen
snow

I kept watching her like that for a very long time. When she moved, it was like movement of velvet flowers, and when she smiled it was like the beautiful yellow tulips blooming. I couldn't even blink after my sight fell on avi. She looked at me again and smiled. I love you shree she uttered though it may be one sided but still I love you. When I kept staring at her she blushed and said don’t look like that shree, I feel embarrassed and even feel proud too for getting all the attention by you.
Now come and act shree, I cant bear it any more, she hold the cock and tried to show its way to heaven.
I didn’t need any more invitation and mentally also I was ready as she wanted it and it was my bounden duty to fulfill her wish. Come on guide me to door of heaven ii uttered. She rubbed her pussy crack all along with tip of the cock few times before she placed tip of the cock on opening. That rubbing had made her and me more horny, her love juice was spread all along the slit. Now push it I cant take any more, but don’t forget I am virgin need more care while you open it with this mighty cock of yours. Be gentle dear she said to my cock as she pat it. I smiled in reply, no need to tell it dear, I will be as gentle as possible but still pain is inevitable. You are going to get injured, your hymen will be broken into pieces, are you ready for all the pain and pleasure. This first time may give more pain than pleasure I warned her. I know and I am ready to bear any kind of pain to have you and your monster. Don’t bother even if I cry don’t stop and finish it, I don’t want to carry that hymen sitting inside, I want t get rid of that she replied. Hold it in its right place, don’t let it slip I said. Now ready? I am going to insert it. She just nod and hold her breath thus her body tightened which I could feel by her tensed face. Not like that dear avi, let your body lose and try to relax. I know when there will be more pain I shall tell you. Now only loosening of your pussy will cause some pain so just relax and try to enjoy. Thanks for the concern jaan she replied. I gave little push but it didn’t buzz, her pussy was tight enough. Then I pushed again with more pressure this time it opened and my cock head was in, she cried mildly with pain. Now opening ceremony is in progress I have entered into most prohibited area and now you are going to be turned into woman from girl.
This transformation will give the ultimate pleasure is it not I asked. I wanted her to get adjusted to new intrusion so spent some time in talking and diverting her attention too.
Oh shree jan you are talking more and working less she said forgetting her pain. Yes I know and it has some hidden reason which you will learn later I replied as I gave another push. I stopped at base of hymen , her face reflected pain but she didt cry. Brave girl I appreciated her pain bearing capacity. Now also I gave her some time to let her pussy try to accommodate and make some space for my entry. I cut a joke for which she had to laugh in midst of pain. When she stopped laughing she said you have very good sence of humor shree. Shall a tell another joke I asked. It is not joke party shree it is fucking party, there will be lots of time for jokes and all she replied. Ok I do agree I still I will tell another joke which you may love. Then I said a joke where she was forced to laugh heartily and this time I gave hard sroke by pulling my cock all the way back and fast forward right pressure to break her cherry. She as not aware that I had pulled and sent my cock back into her. She was lost in laughing at joke she took some time to realize what took place. Then she cried with pain, I tried to seal her mouth with mine. She stopped me, she cried more. Let me cry shree this is sound proof room and I want to cry naturally she could say between her cries. Tears were rolling from her big eyes.
I let her cry for some time. You stupid girl you are crying when you are being transformed into beautiful woman by my junior shree, concentrate on enjoying I said as I pat her cheek. You are brute you had promised me that you will alarm me when you are going to break my cherry. But you did it without warning but I liked the way you did. You diverted my mind in laughing to minimize pain. I like it shree, she pulled my face to her and kissed my face. Then she lip-locked , I spent some time in kissing till her pain subside. When she was comfortable I began fucking her with half the cock inserted into her tight and warm pussy. Soon it resumed leaking. She began enjoying the first fuck, she had forgotten pain and was moaning louder and louder as my cock traveled into her no more virgin pussy.
 I kept fucking with half the cock inserted but was pushing little by little till all the cock vanished into that warm and tight pussy. When all the cock completely merged into her tight pussy I stopped. She looked at me, what happened why did you stop dear she asked. Congratulations baby you have taken entire cock. Is it let me check she said without believing me, she placed her fingers between our bodies and felt the cock. She could feel base of the cock and balls rested on her ass. My god I can’t believe it, you did so easily and expertly I didn’t even feel it. Now stay as you are and let me feel it in my pussy. I want to feel its lodging in my new pussy hole. It feels so good you inside me. Your red hot cock is burning inside my hot pussy, mine is also so hot I wonder if it can come out fully intact or it may melt in the hot oven hehehe she laughed.
She is such a brave girl she managed to laugh while she had all the pain of her life. Moistness of her love juice and grip of her tight pussy, smoothness of her interior was making me go mad. I kept the cock like that till she asked me to move. When she was satisfied of the feel inside, she asked me to resume fucking. It is nice da now you can resume fucking. You are so clever you never gave hint of filling my pussy completely and you didn’t let me cry of pain while you blast my cherry. That is the reason I wanted to have my first with you only. When you said yesterday that you had enough girls I could imagine your expertise in breaking cherries. If it was newbie he could have given lots of torture tot his tender pussy, now I feel I am honored by getting deflowered by my loving shree. Come on fuck me like you feel.

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

What are you going to do with it now she asked pointing at my still hard dick. Don’t worry game is not yet over, you know my game. I cant leave you in midst, I am supposed to quench your thirst I replied. Now turn over come on all fours I asked her. He turned on her knees, are you going to do in back hole she asked, please spare it already you did so much there it is still paining.
No I am going to take you from front, you wanted to experience in pussy, you will have it completely. Go smooth it is all sour from front and back she requested. Just relax and let me ride you, you are going to enjoy the first fuck which no other girl enjoys on her first defloration I replied as I positioned behind her back. I took some juice from her pussy and coated it again to make it slippery. I inserted knob and waited for some time. When she pushed her back to go ahead I began sending my cock slowly into her tight passage. Without much fuss I could fill her pussy this time. When I was buried completely she looked back. Oh shree it is touching some un explored zone. It feels so good let me savor its feel. I halted for some more time and then began pumping her slowly. More I pumped more juice was coming out to make it more slippery and she was enjoying it the most. As she became more comfortable I increased speed. I was pumping her well lubed pussy. She was moaning loudly and was trying to push her back to meet my thrusts. Shree please press my mangoes she cried with ecstasy. She took one hand placed on her right mango. With other hand I took hold of her butt began pressing her boob while I plugged her hole. Now I raised her butt in air and continued fucking her with full speed. This way my cock head was rubbing her g spot which made her more crazy. Her moans increased, thanks god her room is sound proof other wise she could alarm all her neighbors. This went on for some time. Her cries increased indicating nearness of her orgasm. She was too fast for orgasm, I continued pumping her even after she had reached her orgasm. She was quite for some time and then I continued fucking her pussy with full speed. Within few minutes she was ready for next.
She could not take it any more so she fell on her face. I got down from bed and pulled her legs and bend them while I stood behind her. She had no strength to protest I kept banging and at last I I too was ready to shoot. Neither me nor she had patience to ask where to unload my spunk. With loud grunt I began washing her pussy with my hot spunk. I too lay on her back completely exhausted. I could feel the liquid running from her pussy, the mixture of her and my love juice was flowing over her thighs making both her and my legs sticky.
I was startled by loud applause. I looked at avi she was laying her eyes closed and her hands were holding me tight. I was shocked to hear applause then only I turned my head to find a girl standing behind me. I got up from avi stood completely nude now my cock had shrinked t such an extent that it had almost disappeared over my balls. I was so confused by finding a girl inside room, she was shamelessly laughing at me. Then I looked at avi she had opened her eyes had not bothered about presence of third person inside room. I looked at door, it was closed and properly bolted. I got still confused the door is securey closed and still there is third person inside room. how is it possible to enter closed room, I pinched my self to confirm that it is not dream.
Don’t be so confused dear shree that girl commented looking me puzzled. I was very much inside room before you entered into room she clarified my doubt. I looked at avi she was smiling mischievously. It means she knew presence of this new girl. So it was trap I thought. What this avi wants from me. I looked back at the girl who was standing with cell phone in her hand. I was still shit scared. What is this avi I looked at her. I looked for some covers to conceal mu nakedness, I could not find and of my clothes they were at far end of the room. I lookkked for some sheet but there were none. Then I ran to wash room as I was stark naked. I closed door behind me I stood still for few moments. I heard girls giggling. I wa bit relived as both girls were laughing. Absent mindedly I washed my cock which had shrinked to its most minimum size I had ever noticed. Then luckily I found a towel, I covered with that big girly towel aand stood still. Then I heard avi shouting for me to come out.
I was in utter confusion, why this loving avi did play such game with me. I was not at all ready to play with her, but on her insistence only I agreed to deflower her but she had kept this girl hidden in the room and let her watch us fucking and breaking her cherry. I should have sensed it when she turned my head when I was about turn back. I was unable to imagine her move, whether she has set perfect aalibi to trap me fucking her so that she can blackmail me. May be she is thinking of marrying me so she had set trap. Even that unknown girl had cell phone in her hand. Had she recorded us playing sex game?
She cant play such silly game with me, that too when I was ready to help her family. May be she gets only help if she marries me she will become partially owner of whatever I have. Some how with their insistent knocking I opened door covering my self with towel. When I came out avi began shouting at me for delaying. She said she had to pee urgently. You had other room all for your self why you didn’t use other room I replied getting irritated. That you won’t understand she replied and ran into room leaving door open. Soon I heard whistling sound of pissing. That should have aroused me in other condition but with presence of unknown girl in room was eating my head. I stood silent at corner of the room. I was so shocked I had forgotten to collect my dress and wear them to leave that house. When that thing strikes I moved to the corner where my dress were kept. Without bothering to look at the girl and talk to her or inquire whether she had recorded our sex game I took pant and was about to wear. Avi came out shouting at me why I was wearing clothes. She snatched dress from my hand and threw them away. I looked at her, she was till nude. She was moving shamelessly nude in presence of third person.
Now what you had desired is over, you wanted me to play with you and I have already obliged. Now it is time to go back, give my dress I need to go I said sternly. Not now, what is the hurry there are still things to do she replied.
Nothing is there now I need to go back I was getting impatient. At any cost I wanted t skip from there before any other family members arrives and catch us again. At the same time I was thinking that suppose if she tries to blackmail me with that video record, it will be she who loses image in her family but not me. I had nothing to loose except the trust they had kept on me. So far I have not invested any thing except my valuable time, if they try to utilize the situation I knew how to get rid of everything. I could face them and prove as I had never forced her to do any thing. In fact I had tried to convince to save her virginity, what she can prove is nothing. They cant sue me of bang, as I had never forced her for any thing, it was she who requested me to fuck her and break her hymen. I could prove it I thought.
Hey mister where are you lost. Cant you see who is standing beside you. I being girl standing nude and you like coward wearing dress and urging to leave. Wait let me introduce her in fact I had forgotten to introduce she said. When she was about introduce the new girl stopped avi.
No let him guess who I am. The other girl came and stood before me. How the hell can I recognize her. i was seeing her for the first time, she was not present at marriage ceremony also. What if he identifies you avi challenged her. No he cant guess who I am other girl said confidently. She looked at me, I was blank about her. She is right it is not possible to guess who she is I replied.
You are clever enough to identify her avi replied. Just it is matter of guessing, use your brain and you are sharp enough to point out avi was encouraging me. Suppose if her guesses what is the bet avi challenged. If he successful I will give treat the other girl told. I kept watching them conversing while I was putting all the effort to my brain to identify the girl. It was too big a task, if I had seen her already and if I had forgotten about her, I would try to remember but she is totally new one so it was impossible task for me. I wanted them to stop and ask the girl to introduce herself. It is not matter of treat unless you tell us what treat you are going to give. It is simple I will take both of you to hotel you mention and give treat she replied. No that is not enough, you have to give treat here itself avi was teasing her. What can give treat here in your house. I know cooking I shall cook for him she replied. Not that avi exploded a bomb. Both me and other girl looked at avi.

welcome   

Like Reply

What should I do she asked avi. If he is bucketful in identifying you will have to show your boobs. Suddenly that girl blushed listening to the stake. Hey stupid it is too much to ask for. You know me all the time I am away from boys and I have never done such weird things, ask for something else she asked. Her face had become red with blushing. Nothing any other if you are challenging then that is the stake. If you accept it then he will try avi continued. No it is not possible other girl replied. If that is the case why did you challenge in first place. You know that he has never seen you and still you were challenging him to identify you. No prob dear say you lost the bet and I will introduce you. There wont be any thing you or he has to do for that. Avi pulled her leg.
Why should I say that I lost because challenge is not accepted by him and stake is not accepted by me she replied. She was not comfortable with the stake. What is there you have seen me and him complete nude and not only that you have watched our live game also. So what is there in showing only boobs avi continued. The situation was interesting now I could see another girl’s boobs may be virgin one. Now I began thinking seriously. One thing I was sure if I win I shall gain some thing if I lose what best she could do to me. The most is she could make me spend some money the risk was worth I thought. Now I was intently watching the girl. I let them speak so that I may get some clues. After lots of argument she agreed for challenge and stake remained same.
Now it you who have to accept challenge shree avi said looking at me. It is big challenge I don’t know who she is, I have never met her. It is very difficult task. Still I take the challenge but I should know what if I lose what is my stake I asked. That we will till later avi replied and other girl also added her vote to her. now I was getting some clues by their talk, and look. Now I asked the girl to stand before me which she obliged without any fuss. I was looking each and ever part of her, though she is perfectly clothed still my eyes were scanning her. Can I sit now she asked after some time? I had scanned her completely so allowed her to sit.
I began feeling that I had seen her earlier but where and when was the question. How much time I have to guess I asked. Avi said fifteen minutes, I said ok. Now I began thinking why avi is supporting me is it because of her trust in me or she too had joined that girl to pull my leg. What if the stake becomes odd one and if they say that they will show video to some one else, I would be doobed I thought. I had to gather information by speaking with her without her knowledge. As I tried to gather some information like asking what she is studying and all, she was alarmed by my questions and was not ready to reveal any thing, so I had to use other tactics. One thing was bothering me was I was feeling as if I had seen her earlier. Then I asked same to her for which she denied. Never ever we have met, this is our first meet she replied laughing at me. Then something struck to me, I must have seen some one who resembles her, if yes who it is. As I kept thinking the girls were immersed in their talks and giggles. Now ten minutes over shree, what you have is only five minutes that girl announced. This fucking watch some times moves so fast and some other time it moves so slow, why should it run so fast I cursed watch. Then I got a hint I must have seen older version of this girl. Yes it is right then who it should be, yes she resembles karan mom I thought. But she is so white where as this girl is whitish side, not white like that old lady. While they talked I concentrated on their talk especially her pronunciations. Eureka ………… I cried loud without my consciousness, yes she must be the same I though. What happened why are you shouting why are you shouting like Archimedes that girl asked. I think he got the clue avi said. Boththe girl looked at me as if I shall announce now. Shit I had not asked how many chances I will have if I detect who it is if I go wrong. If I ask now they will say only one guess so have got to go catiously I thought. Just to confirm I made her use words with R letter. She was not aware of where I was leading, so straight away she went on replying. When she used that letter thrice it was confirmed that she is the girl.
Will you show me what you had promised I asked looking at her. She will show only after you detect avi came in middle. I will tell only after seeing her so that she should not go back on her words I teased. No I wont go back but first you should tell who I am then only I hall show if you are right.
First be sure you have only one option you wont get chances, she was trying to play mind game with me and scare me so that I should think again and again til time is out. She looked at watch you have only half minute she announced. It is lot of time I replied. Now raise your top and I shall say who you are I said. Don’t worry shree, I stand gurantee for her, if she plays any gimmick I will teach her lesson avi promised. She is none other that karan sis, that too younger sis I announced. Hurray avi shouted I had said no he is clever enough to recognize you. Now you too don’t have any other option to show those virgin boobs for the first time to a boy avi clapped for recognizing her. She hugged me tight and showered kisses on my face.
Now that girl began making drama was trying to escape from showing. She was trying her best saying I took lot of time and this and that. If she is not interested or mentally prepared to show let her, I thought. I was ready to excuse her for not showing and going back on her words. If she says she has lost the bet was enough for me. But avi was not ready to let her go without showing what she had promised. See dear if you go back on your words me and shree will bang you by tearing your dress mind it she tried to threaten.
I shall take the challenge further step, if you are ready I will increase the stake she said. What is that avi asked. If he says my name I will not only show my chest but I will give good treat at posh hotel she said.
He may say your name avi was ready to accept challenge. Don’t fall into her trap I asked avi, I knew by her game she will stretch it and wil not do any thing except she may give some treat at hotel. Don’t need any thing you just say that you lost the bet I shall leave you and excuse you for cheating us. She thought for a while yes I can admit that but if you take up challenge again I will be losing for second consecutive time I shall not only show but will give treat too. If you lose this time I shall give treat but wont show, that is final. If you wish to continue game you can otherwise quit she said.
Ok I am in, give me hint I asked sitting back on bed. This time I didn’t bother to cover myself. My semi erect cock was on display intermittently she was looking at the cock. Not now shree you try to gather all the discussions done in past days, right from meeting my sis till now. I think at least once her name might have come. That was good idea but how is it possible to recollect all the talks in past few days. To be precise I have to cut those days when we were not together. That means right from meeting sakshi and next day. After that previous day when me and avi were together. I began fast rewinding freshening my memory. Will you not mind if I smoke I asked. Not at all if you give one to me too avi asked. That girl looked in disbelief, will you smoke too she asked. What happened I have told you na I had smoked few times what will happen if I smoke again avi said. It is up-to you whether to smoke or not she said.
We both light cigarettes as smoke began trailing from our mouths that girl reminded the time running, I had to accept it. I was just trying to imagine grossly but unable to make it concrete one. Another couple of minutes had passed but I was not able to recollect if her name had appeared in discussion.
I asked for the clue as I was going nowhere. It is very simple it is creation of writer avi replied. That was not an easy clue but had got to use it. I made very sad face avi and other girl could see my expression, with that avi was bit tensed but that girl became happy confident of winning this time. I had only one and half minute, avi tried her level best to give some more clue with action but failed to do so as that girl was sitting facing us. For the first time I felt like losing. Then one thing clicked while I was talking casually I asked her. Why is your mom so fond of songs and music, her voice is so sweet she sings really well I praised. That girl became so happy to hear praising her mom. Had she attend music class she is so good in singing I continued parsing. Suddenly she got sort of senti no she had learnt on her own without any help or coaching if she had attended classes she could perform still better I hope she replied. Do you know she even writes poems and bhajana she is so fond of singing and writing she replied. That is all I wanted to hear but I kept speaking with both the girls. She too was deliberately kept me engaged but I had kept watch on time and pretending to be not aware of time running. When only few seconds were reaming that girl announced only fifteen seconds to go. Oh shit………… kavya I had forgotten about time target. Please kavya can you give me some more time I asked pretending I have failed in this time. Not at all you have failed losing all the deals we did hehehehehe she began clapping and dancing.

welcome   

Like Reply
In reply I began laughing loud, suddenly she stopped dancing looking at me I kept laughing loud. Then only she realized what I had spoken to her. She jumped on me shouting you brute how could you guess my name, she pulled my cheeks, you are too clever shree she shouted again and again. Then only she realized about the stakes she got up and tried to run away and escape from us. As the door was double bolted she was caught by avi before she could exit. She dragged her by holding her hairs and arm, kavya cried of pain begging to leave her. What kind of friend you are, you are hurting me please let me go she cried. No you can’t escape from here avi protested. Please let me escape you are very good friend of me, you should help me rather than helping him she requested.
That is cheating you can’t do it avi warned her. I have stood guarantee for you as he had assumed it that you will be using same trick. Why the hell you are forcing me when he is sitting without any issues. It should be he who force me but you are dragging me it is not fair, remember those times when I had helped you when were in trouble.
That is our mutual and personal you can’t bring that here as you had agreed for the stake and you are not supposed to go back on your words. That is always gentleman’s promise she dragged her more to centre of room.
Kavya was still protesting. Please stop the drama I don’t want any thing from her, please let her go I roared. Both the girls looked at me. Why shree what happened avi asked. I don’t like her let the blacky go away with her words, immediately I felt bad for calling her blacky which I should not have done. I don’t have any right to defame any one for their weakness. Oh my god you know my nick name too kavya stood still. How come you know all the things she asked in amusement? Have you told every thing to shree, how come he knows so much about me she asked in disbelief? God promise I haven’t told any thing about you and even your presence in room. I wanted to surprise him or if you had sneaked out after watching I would not tell him that you had watched live show. That way I was cheating him but not you dear, how can you think that I can cheat you, avi looked worried when her friend suspected her loyalty.
If that is the case I wont run away or wont turn my words also. She walked near me. But you have to tell me why you hate me, is it because of my color her face became gloomy. Not at all color is not your fault it is god’s decision to decide your color, but not you. It is your behavior, even at first instance you ried same and as expected you did same thing again. I don’t like the people who does not keep their words. Second thing is I don’t force any one for any thing, especially about sex. I feel forcing is banging so you are free to go now, be assured I wont feel bad or wont say any thing either to you or avi. Come on avi let us call it a day I said while I got up. No you cant go, we shall have another round, if she wishes she can go now, avi said sarcastically.
Suddenly that gil became sad, why both of you are asking me to leave. What shree said may be it is ok for what I did to him even avi is forcing me to leave. You only had allowed me to watch you getting deflowered and now while the second innings is about to start you are compelling me to leave. Please allow me to stay back she requested avi.
Not at this stage avi replied before I did say. With our love and friendship I had let you watch our game, but as you tried to deceive us I don’t like your presence this time, let us have privacy please leave us alone and don’t mind. Do you mean to say you are going to cut our friendship for this silly matter kavya asked. it is not question of whether matter is silly or not, it is about faith and trust which you have breached. I didn’t say I am going to cut our friendship but I need time to think about it again. Now please leave us and go back to your home or else take rest in guest room. we shall talk later she concluded. That was too much for kavya she could not digest her words.
Please don’t say like that I wont go back on my words I am here to fulfill my promise. She tried to psuh away avi from who was hugging me. She was reluctant to leave me but with great force she separated avi from me and hugged me. Even avi tried to separate us but this girl was holding me tight she didn’t buzz. After few efforts she left her and sat away on bed.
Kavya looked hesitantly at me, when I looked at her she bowed down stealing glance. I was still I was not at all responding to her touches. Are you angry she mustered courage to ask me. I kept quite, she repeated again then also I didn’t bother to reply. Hey shree don’t kill me with silence, please say something I am so sorry for my behavior. In fact my try was not that hard, I could manage to escape but I was so confused I had never done any thing with boys so far, so I was scared. She began sobbing, this girlie thing always irritates me or I melt with their tears. They know how to use that lethal weapon, for wonder most of the time it worked especially for a person who cant see tears like me. Come on dear stop crying and tell what you want to say I encouraged her. Caressed her back to pacify. She took some time to cool down, sorry shree what I did is my mistake I should not have behaved like that. Ask sis not to get angry on me I cant bear losing her she is like my real sis and may be more than that.
Come on avi excuse her it is natural for a scared girl, she is good girl and shall obey your instruction. Avi thought for a moment in case if she is feeling sorry then I shall excuse. Kavya turned towards avi I have said sorry and now also I am saying sorry. I was so ashamed and scared of boy where in you know that I am always away from boys, so please excuse me, if you are not satisfied by mere words I shall touch your feet. Now kavya had completely surrendered. No need dear I am always you friend, but never play such silly games in future she warned her, she came forward and hugged both of us. Then she looked at me, come on shree I cant bear anymore, she raised her on her toes to meet my mouth. She began smooching me and kavya kept looking at un in closest distance. The kiss continued for some time as our tongues explored each others mouth. I was glancing at kavya reactions; she was completely lost in watching us kissing. When we broke kiss kavya too began smooching me, she tried imitate what all avi did. This was her first kiss I could feel it the way she took my lower lip into her mouth and bite instead of sucking.
Hey don’t hurry you are hurting shree avi warned her. But kavya was in other world she kept chewing my lower lip, in fact that really hurt me but I was trying to control pain. Suddenly she broke kiss and began inspecting my lips, osh my god I really hurt you, I am so sorry I have cut your lip. She felt bad looking at my bleeding lip. Avi came forward and took that lower lip in her mouth began sucking the oozing blood. That was so tender I was feeling fine with her licking. She moved back and holds my lip with her thumb and index finger till bleeding stopped. You should learn to be careful see how hurt he is. She removed finger and inspected my lip, cut is not big but it did bleed a lot avi commented. By now bleeding had stopped.
Yes dear because of me you had to bleed, but bleeding not as much as you caused avi didi hehehehe she began laughing. We both joined the laugh. Come on shree we shall resume kissing kavya volunteered to kiss, for the first time in my life I got chance of kissing, don’t worry this time I will be cautious she pulled my face, either I had to bend or she had raise on her toes because of height. We began smooching again this time she was trying her best to control her emotions and was giving nice response in kissing.
I felt my cock traveling in warm space, then I realized that avi has taken my cock in her mouth. What a feeling it was one virgin girl is kissing and other almost virgin who has lost her virginity little ego was sucking my cock.
Our smooch continued for some time, when we finished kissing I looked down avi was kneeling before me. She looked up and saw that we had finished kissing avi made me lay on bed saying her knees were hurting on floor. She came to me and kneeled on bed taking my cock which was glistening with her saliva. Kavya kept watching this time in close quarter sitting beside me. Avi was sucking like a experienced girl. She was taking as much as she could manage even she tried to deep throat also. Some time she took out completely and licked tip of the cock sending me shivers. Kavya was lost in watching her friend sucking my cock. She was still completely dressed I wanted to ask her to remove her dress but controlled my self. Always waiting yields sweet fruits, even I had not touched her breasts also. When avi got tired of sucking she sat beside breathing heavily, her sucking had not only aroused me but her too. Does it feel good to take in mouth kavya asked, or you are doing it just to please him she asked.

welcome   

Like Reply
I think I am enjoying more than him, it is so fun to take that long tool into mouth, when I tried to take it completely it had entered my throat also. It is some thing totally different than sucking lollypop, this live toy is more enjoyable avi replied happily, it was not false she had enjoyed sucking cock yesterday also. Shall I try kavya asked hesitantly? No don’t do it, you may hurt him like his lips. Hurting lip was different but that part is so delicate if you bite it he will have lots of pain and he will not be able to do any thing so better keep away. When you had come it was request from your side just to watch live now you are interfering too much. Sit on that chair and enjoy, I don’t advise you not to indulge into our game nor disturb us she said firmly.
Kavya face became dull, after seeing one round of fuck and her friend losing cherry must have ignited fire into her and now she too was taking active role by kissing and watching her didi sucking my dick hence giving and taking pleasure of sex might have made her desirous too. I was watching scene silently so far I had not spoken a single word to her. I too was anticipating some fun with her but it was not clear that what avi was thinking, whether she would allow this girl to play more or restrict to watching.
Please didi let me have some share of fun with him. You are my best friend please let me do it na. when you are doing what is there if I too involve and enjoy a bit. I promise I wont harm him, I will be very careful not to hurt him. Your play with him has ignited fire into me and I too want to feel him she requested.
Avi thought for some time ok you can do but not like this fully dressed. If you want to touch him then you wil have get nude, so that he to can enjoy your assets. Whether you want to just feel him or any thought of going further she asked naughtily. No didi I want to feel him and enjoy oral sex with him. Will you lick mine if I suck you she turned towards me. It depends I replied. What do you mean I depends she asked puzzled. If you give nice treat you will be rewarded I replied.
I dont know what exactly you mean but I will try my best to get my reward she said blushing. When she stood to remove her dress she received call on her cell. I asked not to take the call, she looked at dial it was from her parents. It is my mom calling she said while she took the call. Her mom was asking whether they had taken food and general stuff and informed her that they will be late so no need to worry and to study after food. Kavya replied ok mom we are already studying new chapter didi is teaching her well about new topic on human anatomy she replied smiling and winking at us. We could not laugh loud to avoid her mom hearing my voice. She didn’t say any thing about my presence there nr her mom asked about me. Then this girl began disrobing herself sensually. Mmmmmmmmm she has good assets for her age I thought. I had not touched her so I was not aware of her figure, she is really a beauty I thought. Only her color is bit blackish but she had good assets. Long hair dimple cheek and big apple sized tits having nice areola of honey color with small nipple which was erected with arousal black in color. In single word most fuckable piece I thought. She blushed when she found me watching her, it is natural for the first time she was letting any male to see her nude. When her pant was removed I could see small patch of jungle indicating she had never shaved her pussy. Her pussy mound was covered with thin brown hairs which girl get on first round. Though I could not see her pussy hole I could imagine that it must be tight enough as I don’t expect her to finger or use any objects to play with. When she saw me again she closed her face with shy. She tried to take some sheet to cover which was not there; she hid her face and body with her dress.
Hey fool no need to blush see how I am standing all nude in front of him. If you feel so shy you won’t be able to enjoy. Just relax and shed all the inhibitions girls need to face this kind of situation one or other time. Now it is your time don’t feel shy and show him all you have so that he too will take some interest in you.
Ok dear I will show but please ask him to keep his hands away from me. What is this new condition it has to be mutual not single way. If you feel that only you can touch, better d one thing. You have seen him nude and he too has seen you, better pack off now.

Hey don’t threaten her I interfered, for every thing you are asking her to leave, that is not fair. Let her take her won decision after all she is your best friend. If she wishes to stay back let her or if she is interested in solo play let her do it sitting away. If she is interested to feel me or my cock let touch and get away untouched. I don’t have any interest in her why should I bother when most beautiful girl in the world is with me. What do you say blackie I teased her. That really worked what did you mean only she is beautiful in the world. What is problem with me, am not beautiful like her. Except for color I am no inferior to her she retorted. Don’t insult me in presence of other girl which no girl can bear in this world. See my tits are as beautiful as her and my pussy is more tighter than hers as it is already fucked and seal is broken. Where as mine is totally untouched, I have not even fingered my self you know that. Hw can you resect virgin girl, I have been watching you since long. All the time you are showing attitude what do you think of yourself. Are you manmath (sex god), shut your ass you ass hole she retorted. I was smiling at myself, I knew I had hit bull’s eye I had to wait and watch for the result.
Then who else is he, he is real manmath cant you see when a girl me can fall for him it does mean that any girl can fall. The other day when I had attend marriage ceremony he was the centre of attraction for girls. They too were not happy for his behavior as he was not caring any one other than sakshi and that ramani. In case of ramani it was for little time with her, but rest of the time he was with your bro and sakshi not caring for other most beautiful girl, including saniya. Even she was cursing him for neglecting her. If he was flirt he would have trapped other girls too. But as a good friend he gave company to karan and us till the function was over. Just with few glances he could trap any other girls but he being naïve person he didn’t even look at those babes with dirty feelings. That only made me fall for him. If he wishes he can get much more beautiful girl than you she continued arguing with kavya. I was laughing inside she thinks that I am naïve person. Both of them don’t know that how flirt and womanizer I am, but there was no point in revealing it to them.

welcome   

Like Reply
Come on blackie stop the argument and do what you feel like I teased her again. Hey mister don’t call me blackie again and again. What will do if I call you blackie I asked her, making her more angry. All the argument had made her enough angry I was pouring ghee on it. If you call again I will bite you she said.
Oh please don’t bite this I said covering my erect cock pretending to be scared I began rolling over bed holding my cock. For that both girls began laughing, I think that did the trick again, kavya seemed cool now. She jumped on bed and tried to move my hands away from my cock. She sat beside me and with full force she pushed my hands away. This is the result of calling me blackie she said and bend forward to bite my cock. I was bit worried if she is not completely cool and if she really bites it. I closed my eyes anticipating a tight bite on my cock, no nothing happened I felt brushing of warm lips and then my cock went inside warm and wet space, I was still skeptical about it. Then I heard girlie laugh it was kavya who was laughing looking at my expression. You scared she asked when I opened my eyes, no I replied. Don’t lie I can read your expression, how can I bite and injure this lovely thing she pointed at my cock. Then again she went at my cock, kiss the tip and then lick it avi advised. She too is good learner kavya followed instructions of avi who was teaching her like a pro. Within next minute I was in heaven, she continued sucking like a good student and avi was teaching her. Then avi rose on her knees and placed her dripping pussy on my face. Slowly she descended her pussy on my waiting lips. As my cock was engaged by her friend she wanted her share of fun. Here one pussy was on my face and other side my cock was in mouth of a young and beautiful irgin teen. I stretched my tongue and licked her entire pussy and then slowly it traveled inside avi pussy hole on its own. Avi begun moaning and there kavya was making gurgling sound. Kavya kept sucking like an expert without hurting me at all. She was better than avi who had hurt my cock a bit on her first but this girl is clever she had opened her mouth enough to make the sucking easy but her warm lips had tightened on my cock making it as if I am fucking a tight pussy. She was using her tongue to lick my cock. She was holding my cock circling it with her fingers making like a ring, she was shagging me slowly while she sucked my cock in her mouth. Avi was gyrating her hips to brush her pussy on my lips I could hear her moans she was making lots of obscene sound while she rubbed more and more on my face. I raised my hand to hold her love handles.
I took both of her boobs in my both hands I was pressing and caressing her boobs and pinched her nipples, that aroused her more so rubbing of her pussy increased. After about two minutes or so avi was pushing her pussy as much possible even it was hurting my face a bit. Soon she began humping my face indicating she was ready to discharge. I placed two gingers in her tight snatch began fingering her pussy hole while my lips and tongue were on the job. Then she arched her back shouting shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am cuming. Then I felt a gush of fresh juice washing my face. I kept lapping at her cunt drinking her love juice as much as possible. I think kavya stopped sucking my cock she must be looking at her friend who was discharging heavily on my face. Avi kept rubbing till her orgasm subside and then rolled beside us. She was breathing heavily still her body kept convulsing.
That was fantastic show kavya exclaimed you could take her to the sky by your mouth dear shree she said. How does it feel she asked avi. The way you were dancing on his face must be aroused to the limit and hope you enjoyed fully she asked. cant describe kavya one should expense it you cant tell in words she managed to say in midst of her fast breathing.
Shall I try it kavya asked avi. I don’t think he will be able to give any pleasure now I have made him tired with full rubbing, see his lips are swollen and they are glistening with my juice she smiled. Kavya took towel and wiped my face and lip locked me. Immediately she pulled back you smell awesome dear go and wash your face she ordered me. No he is not going any where when he can drink my juice and enjoys what is there repulsing you she teased her. If you want to kiss you should taste my cum avi said teasing her. Will you wash or not she asked me. What will you do if I say no, I don’t want to wash this tasty nectar of your sweet friend. What will I do, you are asking me or challenging me kavya asked adamantly. I said no I won’t go anywhere I too replied in same tone.
Then see the result she hold my face and began smooching, while she smooched she must be licking any juice left over in mouth, she didn’t bother any more and kept pushing her tongue inside my mouth. We kept kissing for some ore time, my face was really tired of continuous rubbing of avi, but my cock was hungry it was searching for some entry.
But avi was completely spent she could not afford to take me so soon. She is still fresh girl had fucked only once or else she could jump on me taking my cock inside her tight pussy. Then I felt my hand is being pulled I had kept my eyes closed enjoying the blissful kiss. I could not know who was pulling my hand, I didn’t bother to open my eyes. When It was placed on boob I felt it was small how can avi’s tit go small I thought. Then absentmindedly I pressed it and caressed the tit. It was certainly small one then I pulled it back. I understood whose it was it was kavya tit which I was holding. When I pulled my hand away from her chest she pulled it again and placed it on her tit. Shree please don’t pull back please press it she asked. I said no way I won’t touch you I said firmly.
I am sorry for asking you not to touch me, I was a fool I didn’t know what kind of pleasure it would give when others touch boobs, I have pressed my own boobs but it is not that pleasurable she requested me again and agin to press her boobs. Not only boobs shree you can do any thing to my body you cre free to touch me any where you like. Please don’t make fuss of my words I beg you to touch me and feel my virgin body. When I didn’t buzz she was on verge of tears, till then avi was silent. Come on shree excuse her she is now begging to do any thing you want. She was fool to impose conditions on you, she does not know rules of love games, and she was not aware of what she was telling also. Now excuse her and give her what she wants avi requested winking at me. I wanted her to surrender to me completely which happened now. I was sure this moment had to come and now it was there.
If you speak any thing wrong you will be expelled from room, neither you are touched nor I will accept any treat you want to give,if it is ok for you you can stay back and enjoy or else you are at liberty to leave now. One more thing you should know if the things advance more than your expectations you can tell directly but you cnt make any scene understand?
Yes shree I am ready for any condition you put I wont make any issues whether I like it or not. Now please come to me and give me pleasure of pressing and sucking of my tits. I love to feel your hands and mouth on my love handles, see how my nipples are craving to be touched and felt. Are they not beautiful enough to be felt? See how my tits are swollen waiting for all the game. She was lying on her back when I had rejected her. When I became soft towards her she pulled my hands and dragged me to her. I silently moved to her placed myhand on her untouched tits they felt nice, mixture of rrigidity and softness, nice and big areola crowned by black nipple. When I placed my hand on her right tit she shivered with the touch, she closed her eyes blinked. Then I felt left one and gave a light squeeze, her eyes brightened. They are good no she asked me looking into my eyes. Yes they are, they need to grow more if they become little bigger they are going to be still beautiful I replied. How to make them bigger she asked innocently. If you let boys handle them they will go big I replied laughing at her. Hey don’t be stupid how can let boys fee them. It is only you who has right touch them she replied sternly. But I wont be here all the time how can I touch them I asked teasingly. I know that whenever you visit Mumbai you will have to care for them she replied innocently. Are they too small she asked worried.
No da after all what is your age. Your tits are proportionate for your age avi said. He as just teasing you, nothing to worry. They will gro with the age and don’t worry I shall take care of them to make them grow into melons she also teased kavya. No baba I don’t want big melons like mamma I want them to be big enough to be stared at she said while she blushed. Later I came to know that she felt she is not getting enough attraction from boys because of her small tits and color, that kind of inferiority complex had developed. In fact she had reasonable size for her age but her dressing sense was not right to present her tits, and her egoistic nature kept her away from others. You have right sized boobs dear but you need to change your attitude that is al to be friendlier with friends and in school or college I told her to give self confidence. You have come to know now just because of your attitude shree kept you away from him despite of you are completely nude in front of him. Same thing happens with other girls or boys when your attitude always puts you behind. Avi advised her for which she accepted her faults she thinks that she is really beautiful boys should fall for her despite of her color, it is that her attitude makes her not favorite of any girls.
Thanks for your kind advise didi, now onwards I shall try to improve myself and you keep advising me whenever I go wrong. You have got nice tits baby they are so soft and feel nice, see how your nipple is erect asking me to suck it, shall I suck that I asked looking into her eyes. Do you really like them, please go ahead I am all yours, you can do any thing you feel like. Now she had surrendered completely. I bend forward and licked her nipple with tip of tongue, tickled her nipple with tongue. 

welcome   

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Mmmmmmmmmmmm a moan escaped from her. She was looking constantly at me. She placed my hand on other tit and holds my hand to keep it on the place. Then I gave a light squeeze come on shree lick my tit it feels so good. Can you see goose bumps all over my body, she was right her both tits were covered by goose bumps. She tried to stuff her boob into my mouth, I took the cue and took her tit as much as it could go. I was sucking her right ti and pressing her left one she was moaning with arousal for the first feel of mouth on her tit, she was trying to push her body into mine, she pulled me close to her. Now my body was on hers, I kept munching her virgin boob. I was rubbing my nude body on her naked nubile body. She felt floating on sky she embraced me tightly with one hand and other hand roamed on my body, she was touching and caressing my nude back, when I bite her boob slightly she pinched my back her nails entering into my flesh, that was clear indication of her enjoyment and ecstasy. When she was satisfied with boob suck she pushed my mouth on left one saying see shree this is also craving for the attention. Then I began sucking other tit while my hand caressed her nude body. I pressed her butt hard she cried with pain and pleasure, that is it shree now you are mine. I can feel your love now do like that and give me maximum pleasure shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
She then pushed me on my back and lowered herself on me she began kissing my foot and then slowly traveled licking and sucking my legs and then thighs. She knew what is sex as both the girl had watched porn she sensuously licked my thighs and finally reached for my cock. She had already sucked my cock this time there was no need to guide her but avi kept guiding her.
She hold my cock with two fingers and kissed knob and then sucked only cock head giving maximum pleasure. She slowly swallowed my cock she could take half the cock. Avi guide her to take maximum and pressed her head on my cock pushing it maximum, she too took it till she was gagged. She pulled out cock began coughing she hit avi for pushing her head down on my cock making her breath less. Avi laughed looking at kavya face it had turned red due to caughing. Unless you take full inside your mouth and in throat then only it is complete process other wise if you suck like a kid sucking lollypop it has no meaning. This time you try again and take it up to throat she encouraged kavya. If you want me to try I shall try but you should not force me again she got ready to take again. This time I had to cooperate with her otherwise it would not be possible for her I thought. I asked her to lay on her back tilting her head away from bed so her head was in air, I stood behind her bend her face downwards then I asked her to e ready. She opened her mouth I began pushing my cock slowly into her mouth. I allowed her to enjoy sucking for some time then I went on pushing my cock into her mouth. To some extent she could take easily, then I asked her to breath only through nose and slowly pushed my cock, my god my missile head was touching her tonsils, she kept sucking like that then she felt bit discomfort, she raised her hand saying stop, I pulled my cock completely. My god it was almost near my throat I could take so long she exclaimed. Yes dear with little more effort you can take completely avi encouraged her. Give me some to breath I shall try agin she replied. When she mentally and physically prepared she asked me to shove. This time I let her suck my cock till she was satisfied so my cock was completely coated with her saliva, then I asked her to get ready and began shoving it inside her mouth and then it hit her throat, though it was becoming bit difficult to breath she was ok with it. Now your throat will open don’t be scared I am showing it al the way I said. She gestured to go ahead, then slowly with all the care I pushed it in her throat I could se her throat bulging with entrance of the cock, she could not breath properly but she kept looking at me and cock for some time, I pulled it sensing she was getting choked. When I pulled it out she began coughing again and breathing heavily. Avi congratulated her for taking it all the way.
Oh shree it was fabulous your scrotum was touching my lips and I had taken it all the way. She was so happy for swallowing my cock all the way, avi clapped to encourage and for success.
Now it is your turn to please me shree, now come and suck my dripping pussy, it is also craving for your attention. I took position between her leg I repeated the way she had done to me. I too began from her feet and licked and sucked those beautiful feet one by one and then traveled all the way through her thighs and ended at her golden spot. She had unshaved pussy having golden brown and bit blackish hairs. Her pussy had never seen light because of the jungle covering like lid of pussy. She was waiting eagerly for me to lick her pussy. When my tongue touched her clit she shivered. I kept nibbling clit for some time and then I took it between my lips and pulled it, she moaned loudly. Then I went for the pussy hole began lapping it like a mad dog. I too was getting aroused to lick and suck the virgin pussy, she too was aroused to the limit. More I licked more she shout oh my goodness it feels so good to be eaten, I should have done it before. Mmmmmmmmmm shree please lick it with more force I like the way you are eating me. She was constantly moaning I knew she was nearing to her orgasm by her actions. Here avi took place below me and begn playing with me and then took my had dick into her mouth, she was sucking me while ai ate her friend. That was becoming too much for me. I was licking one virgin and other almost virgin was sucking me. kavya was pressing my head on her muff and locked my head on it by locking both her legs, though it was hard for me to breath but I new it is not going to last longer. Soon her body began shivering like hell and then came a fountain gushing directly in my mouth. It hit direct into my throat and continued gushing as I kept lapping her cunt. She convulsed and convulsed wit her first orgasm of her life at least with man. I kept licking till she stopped oozing and became still as if she was passed out. Then I got up, it was too much for me my cock was aching to go inside some tight canal. I made avi lay on her back and came between her thighs. She was ready for action as we already had more than enough fore play. When I sat between her legs she took hold of my long lund and guide to her oozing pussy.
This time she was not at all hesitating, she brushed my cock along her slit few times, that was making my cock which was slick with her saliva was being coated wither pre cum juice. Then she placed knob on opening and pushed her butt to take my cock, I helped her by pushing my butt. When missile head entered into rocket launcher she moaned. It felt like I was entering into virgin area again. She was only once fucked but still it felt as tight as before. My fore skin was peeled and bare knob had entered into her tight passage, her pussy felt so hot as if I had put my cock into oven. Hey shree your lund is so hot it is burning inside my pussy, shove it slowly. I know this time it may not hurt but I don’t want to take any chance. This fuck should be memorable as I am not sure when we are going to get chance again. Yes dear I shall take all the care, be assured I am not going to hurt you this time. Then I pushed my cock another inch or so, her pussy wall was gripping my cock like vice. Her slippery pussy was inviting me to go all the way. I took both her boobs in each hand and began giving small strokes sending my cock inch by inch. That was feeling so nice to back again which had recently lost its virginity. I must have taken few minutes to bury my cock back into her. I had decided to make it nice and memorable, she not had given herself to me and had gifted another virgin for me, which I may get chance to deflower in short time if she allows. But all the foreplay and sucking and all was enough for me. When my cock was completely buried into her warm pussy. She said thanks for giving slowly and taking care, don’t move for a while I want to feel that monster into me for some time. By now kavya had recovered from her first orgasm and was sitting beside us looking at my cock entering into her friends pussy.
Wow she is taking all the long cock, will be there so much space to accommodate such a long tool she exclaimed. You better ask him avi replied between her moans. I think you are better person to reply she asked looking at me. This is made with some elastic sort it can accommodate still longer and thicker also . see how her pussy is getting stretched with each stroke I showed her sitting on my knees for better viewing. She was looking intently the way my shaft moved in and out. It is better that i have slim but long cock, for getting deflowered this kind of tool is much better than thick one. If it is thick there will be more pain, with this kind of lund it wont pain much.
Once deflowered with such medium thick tool it will be easy further to have thicker also. I explained her different sizes and shapes of cock while I kept fucking her friend.
You better stop talking and keep fucking avi urged. She was completely aroused and our talks irritated her as I was losing concentration on fucking. Shall talk later baby now enjoy watching your no more virgin friend is getting dicked nicely I replied. You can play with me or her if you want instead of sitting idle I said. What can do with her she asked. Don’t say you have not seen lesbian acts baby, you can do anything to her I encouraged. She was hesitant to do anything wither friend, I have never ever done anything like that she replied and we are not lesbians also. That is not that important I have never asked you to be lesbians, but some time back you kissed each other what was that I teased her. She blushed yes we did that was also for the first time, it was to transfer the taste but nothing more than that she replied shyly. Now you can do simple paly with your friend cum didi. While I am fucking her you can play with her nude boobs, see how bit and inviting they are. Just play with them press them and you can lick and suck also if you wish. That I can do I think that is not big question to play with her boobs, as you said her gbang fruits are magnificent I think if play with her she can make me large too she said hesitantly. That is sure if you play with each other size of both of you will grow I commented. 

welcome   

Like Reply
That I have observed avi replied. How I asked her. Sakshi had smaller than me now playing with her boy friend and now fiancée has made them large. Whenever they get time they indulge in playing with each other. Both of us have seen them playing number of times she replied. Is it how come you have seen them I asked that is interesting. Most of the time they are together either in my room or avi didi room. We let them play with themselves and enjoy. They are the only places where they can meet without anyone noticing and doubting. When other person is present in room our parents think that their girl is safe as there is third person present in room so they won’t be doing anything of such games. So they too have advantage of access to each other’s rooms. What you would be doing when both love birds are playing I asked.
When they are naughty we cover our face with sheets or we will be busy with our studies, when they make lots of sound we ask then to go into attached wash room. But still some time watch them stealthily she blushed while she confessed. Yes we become curious to see their petting and playing, but we have warned them not to cross the limit till they are married avi added.
That was nice to tell but you crossed the limit hehehehe I laughed at her.
To be true their naughty games always made us hot what we could do, we had to control ourselves. But when I was introduced to you I felt you are the safest person to play some games, but I had never intended to cross the limit, but one thing lead to other and ended in this. When both of us discussed and decided to have anal, I thought it would only hurt and there won’t be any fun, just to try it I agreed to take you behind. But astonishingly that was very nice to have you up my ass. All the night I did think about it a lot, some time I felt bad for going to that level, very next moment I was lost in the enjoyment I got in return of losing anal cherry as you describe, I didn’t regret. I was in dual mind all the time but the fun side won and we are here.
When you called me in the morning had you decided to go all the way I asked puzzled. No I was just wishing if I get a chance I would ask you to complete the course of sex with you, but I was not sure of getting any chances. When you returned I was so sad I had thought that I had lost the chance forever. But when my and her parents asked you to return I had again a ray of light hope. But you reply made them to go all leaving me behind to take care of this silly girl again I thought in that line. As you have assumed we both share our secrets, I told her what happened yesterday, she was so curious about happenings. At the same time she felt sad as she didn’t get any such chance to play with boy. It was her idea to have live show, for which I was not ready but she persuade me to call you into room and continue our sex game.
Listening to this side of the story I was getting more excited I continued banging her with full speed. Now kavya was fondling her boobs as I was holding avi waist to pump her harder. Kavya had taken charge of avi boobs even she gave few kisses on her boobs. She had shed all the inhibition and was playing with full mood.
Now I was fucking in full speed and kavya was busy with her didi boobs our talks discontinued. I was fucking with new vigor she too was responding by raising her butt to meet my thrusts. Avi was moaning louder and louder as I pumped harder. Now she was on verge of climax as she was enjoying the blissful fuck without any pain this time. Kavya’s play had added fire into her, knowing that she is nearing I began pulling my cock all the way and ramming in single stroke, with every stroke she raised her torso soon she began trembling and at last she arched her entire body, with that her pussy muscles tightened grip on my cock. That was still better for me I felt my cock was held tight in vice, I continued pumping her. Then the volcano was off and she began leaking heavily. I continued pumping her for couple of minutes till she was completely spent and lay still, breathing heavily. When she could not take anymore she gesture me to stop. But I was in no mood to stop as my sperms were boiling inside. I can’t take any more please stop for god sake she managed to utter. She tried to disengage from me. Being expert in the game I realized her condition and stopped, but her movements made my cock slip from her tight pussy, it came out with plop sound.
I was on seventh cloud why did you stop me I asked I was not very happy to stop at that moment. Looking at my sad face if you are so crazy then take this virgin pussy she pushed kavya towards me.
Kavya blushed when our nude bodies collide. She looked into my eyes and bowed down. No you can’t bring her in our games I replied pushing her away. Both girls were puzzled and looked at me. She is till young let her be away from all this I replied. Kavya felt bad for refusing her. Don’t you like me shree, I know I am not as beautiful as didi but I do have desires I am also human and female. Are you refusing me because of color she asked, her innocent face turned crimson with anger and insult. Don’t think that way baby I tried to console her, but she went into crying loud see didi I used to tell no, boys don’t like me because of my color she went crying loud. She tried to run away, but I held her hand and pulled to me. She was not read to come into my arms, I had to use force I held her tight. Her apples crushed on my chest but neither of us was aware of it.
No dear don’t think like that, you are really beautiful girl and you have nice assets for your age. Don’t be under wrong impression; I want to save your virginity for some more time. When you decide to have it and want to go all the way we can think of it. Why are you in so hurry I tried to cool her. Don’t speak like a politician shree, I can understand your words you are disliking me, I hate you, I hate you, leave me. Let me go you are cunning fellow, yu have coated honey to y9our bitter tongue. Please leave me alone want to go she tried to get released from me, her inferiority complex was on full work.
No kavya dear be sure when you decide to lose y9our cherry I will be there, remember me that time and I will be in your arms. I will have that honor of fucking you and stealing your virginity. She raised her head and looked at me, I wiped her tears with my hand, but she kept crying. Then I brushed my lips on her eyes and drank her tears. You are under wrong impression beauty, you ar much prettier than your didi and sakshi. I would like to have you at mu side baby. Then why are you rejecting me she asked in anger but she kept her voice low.
It is nothing but avi was just joking to take you, it has to be you to decide not any other. Neither me nor avi can decide whether you should go all the way or not. Don’t think that I am fool to reject a black beauty and lose honor of deflowering a beauty and fuck that tight hole of you I continued. Now she had stopped sobbing but tears kept coming out. Why god had given that lethal weapon I thought again and again on that day. Muh me raam , raam bagal me churi, your tongue is saying something and your mind is thinking something else she said. No dear I am true to my words have trust on me, I am not decieving you. When you had planned it was you who had decided to watch our live show and not to indulge with us. And alter when things kept changing and you challenged me to guess who you are. You were sure that I would not guess right as I had never seen you and your color would give shelter to you for failing me to guess. Then only you had accepted to show your these beautiful tits I pressed those apples. Then just to avoid showing you put another challenge to guess your name. Your vocabulary matching to your brother and similarity of your face with your mom gave me enough hint and I could guess right.
Then later other hints like first letter of your mom and karan indicated me towards letter k then another hint of writers creation brought me to decide something. In fact I had heard your mom constantly humming some songs then I had thought your name to something related to songs. So it was my wild guess and it did click, I was thinking whether it is kavana or kavya so I had to take more time to guess between those two names. At last I said it and it hit bulls eye. Calling you blackie was mere coincident I was angry so I used that term which again proved right. Usually I don’t say anything to their deficiency and defame by calling so. Just my anger made me utter and you were trapped. When I had accomplished the tasks given by you, you did accept and happy to be guessed right. Then what you did is try to escape and tried to vanish. But this silly girl brought with force and made you to show your assets. It is all due to pressure and influence of third party but not your own.

welcome   

Like Reply
Later your involvement was just contagious you saw our game and the way yur didi was enjoying you too involved in our game. Again it was by influence now you tell me what I am thinking is right or wrong. Let me be very clear I am not lord shrirama I am like shrikrishna having several girls and even few aunts. I don’t like to force any girl for sex, but I don’t deny any female who comes to me on her own. As per my belief it is sin to reject who comes to me on their won, I don’t send them back unsatisfied. I hope your thoughts are clear, it is not your color it is your mental state which makes me to avoid you. At any cost wont fuck you this time when you decide to lose your cherry you can think of me and call me. I will come running to you and oblige and have that honor of deflowering another beautiful girl. This time I am sorry I concluded.
I am no ready to listen to you any advises. What you have read my mind is perfectly right. I had prepared myself mentally to watch your live show. It was me who persuade her to have sex again with you, and I had influenced her to go all the way and have complete sex with you. I had heard a lot about you and yor mentality by my bro and sakshi and even avi. They had given me clear picture of your stands and thoughts. Sakshi had explained me when you refused to have sex with her and sent her back intact to my bro.
All of us were impressed by that your nature. Without seeing you I had fallen in love with you, which I had kept it with myself. I had not expressed it to anyone. Always I was thinking of a person to have as boy friend. But my inferiority stopped me from showing my assets. If you had turned your face after looking at my seminude or nude body, I would have felt so bad. That was the main reason of attempt to escape from you both. Now I hope you are convinced about my acts. I am also girl of promise which I seldom break. Now stop all those moral policies and tell me will you break my seal and make me complete woman or not. She was looking straight into my eyes. It made me think again about my decision. Whether to go ahead and take this, virgin black beauty or not.
You will have to convince me for running away and making lots of drama to go away, then only I can think of your request I replied. To be true I was scared when I looked at her bleeding and she kept crying when you inserted your thing. She didn’t stop crying and shouting for long time, I could see blood oozing through this side mirror, I was o scared that you are really hurting her. I knew girls bleed on first intercourse but I was not aware that it will be this much. When she requested you to take out due to pain and bleeding you didn’t listen to her request I felt like you were banging her. Then only I wanted to disturb you and stop you from doing all nasty things with her. If you didn’t listen to her or my words I would have rescued her by pushing you out of her. Then when I heard her moaning after you stopped fucking her then I thought the pain was bearable and she was enjoying the first fuck. But I was shit scared by watching all those acts. So I wanted to avoid if anything happens to me.
I shall accept that you were scared by looking blood, now what made you to get laid and lose your cherry, even after knowing that it hurts and tend to bleed. Why did you change your idea I asked. It is very simple dude; it was her first fuck which happened so many things on first round. But on second round I felt like she is enjoying every bit of it. So I am sure what all happened has got to happen on first fuck and later on there won’t be any pain. There will be only pleasure and pleasure. Since beginning of second round I observed that how she was cooperating with you and getting rigged her pussy.
I think all your queries are answered and now you have got to fuck me and rob my cherry. I want it to happen now and by you only she was firm in her decision.
You are right dear on first round it hurt me but not as much as I had thought. I think it is due to his expertise and the concern, I think he took maximum care not to hurt more than necessary. If it was some amateur he would have hurt more. His slim and long cock really made me enjoy even first fuck, on second what you guessed is right. Though it was second still I had some pain of first injury but still I enjoyed to the limit. I felt I was floating on clouds; he made me travel over ninth cloud not on seventh. Avi was praising my fucking skill that was making kavya go still crazy for the sex and losing her cherry as soon as possible.
Now stop talking and take me kavya urged me. I wanted to tease her more sorry I can’t I am tired I replied. No you are not yet done I can see it she replied. See what I asked. Why are you pretending I know how long you take to finish you are just not even half the way, I have watched closely your first encounter with didi you took so much time to finish. Now you are avoiding me she replied getting angry. Whatever it maybe but I don’t want to take yours I teased her further. Again same reason for me being black and not as beautiful as didi she was on verge of crying.
Avi sensed the situation not for that reason dear, he has already clarified that you are as beautiful as me, maybe he is expecting something from you for your being naughty avi said. What do you expect from me kavya looked at me concern. What do you want from me tell me openly do you need money to fuck me she asked in anger. People are ready to give any kind of money for defloration but you are expecting it from me. You know we are rich and you want to take advantage of it. Hey stop that bullshit, what do you think of yourself avi roared. Do you know how rich he is, if he minds he can buy you and your property within no time. Looking at avi anger her kavya shut her mouth and was astonished for avi taking my side and the way she described my richness. Then what do you want from me her voice became soft in no time. What do you expect from me, please tell openly I am ready to listen and fulfill whatever you say.
She tried to offer me some various things but I kept mum making her still curious and frustrated. At last she said do you want more girls to deflower accept at least that, if you say so I can prepare many girls for you. If you want to test get ready to deflower two girls in single go. Now fuck me and get those two beauties tomorrow and it is not end. By your next visit I will make a queue of girls asking you to entertain them she replied. I looked at her in bewilderment. I could not believe my own words. What did you say I asked her in disbelief? Yes what I have said is same what you listened. If you need more girls be ready for two by the morning, and as many you ask in your next visit. He is not gigolo he was just teasing you avi began laughing at her friends words. I pulled kavya to me, no need to offer me anything dear I have enough for me, as avi said I am not gigolo I won’t ask any favor from you. Come on and be ready for the nice fuck and breaking ceremony of your cherry. It was her turn to be shocked and she looked at me in disbelief. Is it shree you are going to take me at last? You are too naughty you scared me many times. I am such a fool I was getting angry on you repeatedly for all the pranks. Come on let me suck you and prepare for nice penetration looking at my diminishing cock. She hold it and began licking and sucking it to make still hard. Soon she was lost in sucking my cock which sprang like a spring standing like flag pole. Suddenly she left my cock and came to my face. Thanks for accepting me dear she showered my face with kisses. I am so happy now so far I was in inferiority complex. Come on now your thing is ready to hoist the flag. Will you suck me a little to make my pussy leak. Without another word I bend forward to kiss her pussy. By first touch of tongue on her pussy she shivered. Then I began licking and sucking her pussy. It was dry due to teasing her a lot. Now it began getting wet she was not yet sure when she was sucking me, she was still thinking it was prank. Now she was assured of getting nailed. She began moaning with each lick her virgin pussy began getting wet and slowly leaking. After sucking her pussy for some time she began pulling my hairs, oh shree I can’t bear this. Please come to me and insert that beautiful toy into my tight pussy. Make me woman I am not in a position to bear any more. Her pulling of my hairs was hurting me. Then I made her lay properly on bed and placed a pillow under her butt.

welcome   

Like Reply
Now be ready for maiden voyage dear, hope you know it hurts a lot in beginning. You must be ready to bear the pain I advised her. Yes I know I have seen didi crying but be gentler as I am younger than her and my pussy is untouched she requested. Don’t worry my kitten you won’t feel much pain but some pain is unavoidable. I am sorry for hurting you baby I said as I caressed her face. Now I am ready to take that monster into my snatch and be prepared you should not leave me half way even if cry or shout. Don’t worry this room is soundproof no one will hear my voice. Now I took oil bottle and applied enough oil into her pussy and then on my cock. I took position between her thighs. I pushed my cock into her burning hot tight snatch. First time it slipped but on second stroke I could push the bulbous knob into her tight pussy. She cried mildly with pain and looked into my eyes. Did it go she asked, yes baby my missile head is being launched I replied smiling at her. I could feel the heat inside and tightness. I waited for some time before I gave another push. It moved a little with difficulty. She was trying her best not to cry but tears were rolling like fresh pearls from her beautiful eyes. Come on dear be brave, is it hurting much avi asked. Yes but I think I can manage she replied. Avi sat beside her head and began caressing her head giving her courage to take the cock completely. For any girls she has got to pass this phase be brave girl and show him how brave you are avi was encouraging her. Kavya was lost in their talks I took advantage and gave a mighty push. My long and slim cock went breaking her seal. This time kavya realized the pain and cried loudly. Soon avi sealed her mouth with her own. She kept smooching her making her cries are absorbed in mouth. I looked at kavya pussy blood was oozing out and her pussy had become red with assault. I felt pity for this blackie. I had no other choice but to break her hymen and give minimum pain, maybe I was bit harsh on this girl. I waited for some time avi left her mouth when her sobs had subside. When they broke before kavya could say anything congratulations baby you are transformed into woman, I took her and shook it. She forgot what she was about to say now she blushed. And managed to shake her hand. Thanks for making me woman shree, but it did hurt a lot she could say between her pains. That was inevitable baby I am sorry if I hut you much I apologized.
No need to be sorry dear, further take enough care she requested. Nothing to worry that painful part is over and now onwards only pleasure and no pain I gave her false assurance. My cock had travelled less than half it had to enter and make passage for new intrusion. I could feel her pussy walls holding my cock tightly. I gave her enough time to recover when she stirred and moved her ass I felt she is ok for further game. I dropped idea of inserting it completely but I pulled an inch or so. She looked at me quizzically as if asking what happened. I didn’t bother to answer but pushed it back into that burning hot pussy. When she felt my cock is travelling back she felt relived. She closed her eyes trying to enjoy and forget the pain. I began pumping her slowly and steadily. I don’t know if she enjoyed or felt pain but she was making sounds which was not audible. In next minute I picked up pace and was really fucking her well with whatever length of cock had opened the passage. I continued stroking my cock with this she was probably enjoying as her pussy became wet and slowly leaking fluid. That was making easy for me to fuck but still it was difficult as only less than half the cock was in action and rest was waiting like watchman waiting for permission to enter new horizon.
I had to keep her busy elsewhere so that she should not get aware of me going further. Why did you stop speaking I asked avi winking at her, she got the point and continued speaking with kavya and made her engaged. At one point of she was not getting any subject to speak, suddenly she remembered about offer of two virgin girls may be she too was curious about who were those lucky girls waiting for the chance. By the way whom you wanted to present to shree she asked so casually that kavya would not suspect. She told two names one of them was taslim who is that taslim avi inquired. You might have seen her she is younger sis of saniya whom you had met at function. Oh that saniya’s sis I see I have seen that girl also. She is beautiful but her breasts are not as bigger as her sis saniya, avi replied. How about trying saniya instead of her sis avi asked casually again. Mmmmmmmmm I think it is difficult as she is not that open with me. taslim had expressed her desire to have boy friend and do masti with him but always so scared of her sis and her parents.
That is good, for that shreee will be right person to have affair but her sis is a dame she is like almost saniya mirza having big boobs and very fair looking also. Can you present her to shree so that he also will remember you avi was pulling her leg. Kavya was lost in thinking. After some time it is possible if tried properly but it may take time as first I have to take her in confidence as I am not very close but can surely try as she is bit open minded. Much time she teases me and her sis asking name of boy friend and related stuff indirectly asking if we had any exposure sexually. But we are younger that her we don’t dare to ask her back. If we meet again I may dare to ask preferably if I get her alone. She is sexy bitch she has got big knocker, is it possible to catch that slut as most of the college boys are after her, kavya was suspicious. Here I was taking all the liberty to push my cock with every stroke I was pushing more of my meat taking all the precaution not to hurt her but to reach my goal. Now and then kavya shivered and was failing to answer what avi was asking. She was continuously moaning also. But still she was involved in speaking with avi. Yes that is also true but maybe she also looking for a discreet lover and have observed her stealing glances at shree. I think if you can hook her it would be easy for her younger sis also. First you fix with those two whom you have in your mind and later fix saniya, I think she will be the most beautiful gift we can ever present to shree. Now I began thinking avi is more determined to present me some girls. I didn’t comment or interfere in their matter, I kept fucking this new girl kavaya and soon I was successful to bury my entire length into new chute. When I had inserted full length I halted.
Kavya looked at me, asking why did I stop. I congratulated her again for taking my entire length on hr first fuck. Are you sure you have sent it all the way she asked not believing my words. I took her hand and placed her fingers at my groin. Then avi began laughing loud and clapped. Why are you laughing didi? kavya asked in confusion.
It was simple trick used by your sajan to keep you engaged till he sends his monster all the way, without your knowledge she laughed again. Both of you are crooked you engaged me in talks so let him fuck me to his heart’s content she asked. I too joined laughing avi otherwise you would keep protesting me to go this far and would not take him completely I said. Yes that is there I wanted to ask you to stop when you had inserted half your tool. But any way thanks both of you for making me complete woman. Now I can take his cock without much difficulty is it not shree she asked me. Yes dear now seal to entrance to mast is broken and you can take any kind of cock. Shall continue fucking your tight snatch I asked her. It is you that stopped not me why do you ask me, you can do anything to me and thanks again for painless entry and promoting me be woman. A real woman by all means if you take in ass hole also I added. No not this time let me enjoy the frontal aperture she replied with smile. I think now I am ready for the real fuck will you give it to me she asked. I was also in full mood to fuck this no more virgin girl.
I was so aroused with dirty talks and all. I began humping her taking her both boobs in my each hand. Avi was silently watching our fuck. I pulled her to me she brought her face to me we began smooching without breaking rhythm she took one of my hand and placed it on her own boob. I began caressing first and then pressing her boob harder continued smooching. She was trying to explore my mouth with her tongue. With other hand I was pressing small tit of kavya. What a lucky guy I was fucking one virgin black beauty and hugging another hardly virgin white beauty in my arms. We kept smooching for some time when we brok kiss I pushed her face on tit of kavya. Avi looked at me as if to ask what. I pushed her face further to meet kavya tit. Now she understood my intention. No we have never done anything nasty like this she said. You can try now, then only you will know why men are always ogling at your bosom I replied. Ok let me try she replied holding kavya’s one tit in her hand caressed the softness then she pressed it slowly as if it is fragile and would break if pressed hard. Don’t worry it is not going to break I encouraged her. She smiled at me and then pressed it hard. So far kavya was looking at me and then at avi. She too felt trying to be sucked by another girl. Come on kavya push your tit to her I encouraged her.

welcome   

Like Reply
This time kavya became naughty and let me try that too she replied and pushed her own tit on avi mouth and took avi’s big boob in her own and gave a tight squeeze. Avi cried with pain hey stupid make it slow and took kavya boob in her mouth began sucking it. Kavya began playing with avi boob she too might be craving to taste it, but in that position it was not possible. Wait for some time you can also experience same I told on watching her expression. You are too fast to catch kavya smiled pinching my ab now she began pushing more flesh into avi mouth I took another tit in my mouth. Now she was enjoying double mouths on each boobs and continuous banging by me. It was another best fuck for me and first and top fuck of her life for kavya. She could not take any more and began lifting her butt to meet my thrusts. Soon she began convulsing pushing her pussy on my ramrod and pulling avi mouth tightly on her tit. I knew she is on verge of climax, I left her tit and sat on my knees pumping her harder and faster. I was fucking her with full speed. Now her shivering increased, and so my speed. I asked avi to eat her apple she got the point and began chewing maiden apples of kavya on turn which was making kavya go still crazier and my strokes kept pounding her maiden pussy. Soon her volcano from her pussy exploded and she begun sending spurts after spurts. I continued fucking her now she was shouting like porn actresses. My continuous pounding must have brought her another climax followed by first one. Her body convulsed and she became silent, I think she had passed out. When I saw her condition I stopped fucking and lay over her. Avi brought water and sprinkled to bring kavya back to senses. When water was sprinkled over kavya face she opened her eyes startled then she came to know where-about then she blushed, by now her breathing had come to normal. I was looking at her but avi was bit worried. When she opened her eyes she tried to smile then only avi was comfortable. Shree I had was dead and gone to heaven wow it was so wonderful I had never assumed it to so pleasurable to fuck. I felt as if I was floating in air I had no sense about what was happening to me it was really wonderful worth to take so much pain in deed pain was much lesser than what my friends had detailed about losing virginity.
So you want me to continue I asked smiling at her.
Then she looked at me I was sitting on my knees still my cock buried into her pussy enjoying tight grip of my cock in her pussy. It was still warm and soft my cock was really happy to be inside the dark region of her snatch.
No dear have some mercy on this young girl who devoted her virginity to you. If you continue now I was surely die, but still want to feel that monster inside me so please be still for some more time if you are not yet finished. Then I thought of making her aroused and bend forward to kiss her. She too cooperated by opening her mouth and inviting me to kiss her. We began smooching she was wholeheartedly kissing me. When my hand cupped her right tit she placed her hand on my hand and let me hold it. When I began pressing she stopped me, please don’t press them didi had pressed them hard so they are paining. Will you get up now she pleaded. Not now I want to finish mine before I get up I said smiling at her. Sorry dear this time excuse me any way you have didi all for yourself. Now take her and let me have some rest. My pusy must be bleeding like hell she said sliding her hand between our bodies. Then only realized her condition and slowly removed my cock from her pussy, it came with plopping sound for which both girls giggled.
As assumed she had shed enough blood but not be alarmed. I thought it was better to carry her. So I took her in my arms and carried her wash room. I made her sit on stool and washed her pussy with warm water. She was feeling shy to be washed like a kid, she resisted but avi joined us. She said it is he who made you bleed so it is his duty to clean. Let him give some service to you. Service? He has already serviced me enough he has irrigated me well what service I can expect him to do she asked laughing. No you are saying wrong you didn’t let me irrigate I said joining them in laugh. Yes that is true, I think you can take avi didi now and at last fill it inside me, but only filling not fucking. I am feeling sour there by now washing was over I carried her back to bed and placed her gently. I asked avi for any pain killer tablet, which she took from her drawer and handed one to her. Before I moved to avi kavya pulled me to her and gave light kiss and then let me go.
Avi was already hot by watching defloration of her friend in fact she must be waiting for her turn as on second round I had not fucked her for very long. She didn’t need much arousing she let me suck her for some time and I did it with all the expertise to arouse her to the limit and soon I entered her in missionary pose. I did fuck her for some time as time had elapsed between two pussies my cock had regained its strength and was in full bloom. I did fuck for some time then she changed position she rode me. That was very good for me as I got some rest after long fuck of both girls. As she had relaxed a lot she was in full swing jumping on me jiggling her boobs. It was worth watching those jiggling boobs of lovely avi. I hold both boobs at a time and kept pressing them lightly, but she wanted me to press them roughly. Come on shree they are craving to be pressed and treated, press them hard like yesterday. Don’t worry to make prints of your hands on those milk jugs I want to have them at least till tomorrow. Hearing that I began pressing them harder this time kavya got up and took one for herself, she too began playing with avi boob and was pressing so hard. I thought now she wants to take revenge of avi pressing her tits hard. I had nothing to do as a was enjoying it a lot. Then kavya sat beside her and took one boob in her mouth began sucking like a child. I too raised my torso and took another boob to my mouth. For the first time avi was enjoying feeding both boobs at a time. Now my one hand was free, I placed it on pussy began caressing it to add fire into it. That had clicked when my fingers played with her clit her humping increased in such a manner that it was impossible to suck her boobs, I lay back leaving her boob but this kavya sat on me and kept moving herself along with avi and kept sucking her boob. I pulled kavya backwards till her pussy was on my face. Soon my tongue took job of licking and sucking that canny. Now room was filled with my grunting and moans of both girls. One was getting fucked with my long tool and the other chocolate girl was getting fucked by my mouth. Avi continued jumping and hopping on me till she was ready for another climax. When she hit her climax she stopped as she was tired by now kavya was also ready for her orgasm. I kept eating her fresh pussy till she discharged on my face. When she was through I changed position again back to missionary.
This time avi was laying without much actions as she was damn tired. I asked kavya to kiss avi she moved to kiss her friend and now I was banging her in full speed. I too had to finish my long waiting end as seeds were boiling inside to come out.
Looking at my speed kavya reminded me to finish ending strokes in her pussy. I said ok and kept fucking this beautiful white avi. When I was ready to shoot I asked kavya to lay beside her ready to take my cock and asked her to raise her legs. She followed my instructions, I kept her in ready position. Still fucking avi, now I was waiting for avi to come to another round of discharge. When she hit hers I pulled out my cock and suddenly pushed my cock in kavya pussy. I continued fucking her as I had couple of minutes for mine to reach. In those two minutes I fucked kavya in such a speed cot began creaking. Avi said hey fool don’t break my cot what will say to my parents if you break it like hehehehe.
Yes it was there I was ready to shoot, by now strangely kavya had leaked again in just couple of minutes that too after very short time after her previous orgasm in my mouth. Now my first jet hit her womb and second followed and third. All the spurts were so strong I think I must have filled her pussy. Then I hold rest of the cum and spread avi legs and mount her without warning and then began leaking inside avi tight hole. I lay still till my last drop of cum filled avi chute. I was breathing like a dog after running for its life. Even kavya was breathing equally. We all lay for some time in heap.
After some time we got up and took shower together. We had enough masti while bathing, I wanted to have kavya ass too but she politely denied saying too much is too bad in a day. That will be reserved only for you and you are going to inaugurate it some other day but not today. If I get fucked I will be confused which encounter was good. I want to have this incident printed in my memory and I shall offer my virgin ass to you on next encounter if you don’t mind she added. In a way she was right she wants to have this in her memory for long time.
We kept chitchatting for some more time, then avi reminded her about kavya promise to offer another two virgin girls. Kavya replied I will keep my promise dear, if you are ready I shall arrange both girls she said looking at me. In fact I had enough of girls in this tour. First I had two aunts and three virgin girls almost every day I got one or other new entry. So let me have some fun some other day I thought. No kavya it was just a joke I am not serious to have any more girls. You two are good enough any way I may leave tomorrow. No need to arrange any other girls. And I am not serious to have any more than you two beauties. Both of you are enough to satiate me in my further visits to mumbai.
No you can’t avoid them kavya became serious. They are so good and irresistible once you see them you won’t leave them without breaking their seal and making them your sex salve, that is my promise. I need to offer you something for what you did offer to me. See how your man is stirring hearing another two beautiful untouched girls she pointed at my semi hard cock. That bastard was really stirring hearing new offers. See the fate some time when we are starving for pussies they won’t be available. Here I was showered with many in few days consecutively.
First got one aunt and next day my aunt followed by three virgin pussies and two virgin asses. In five days I had fucked five different women and turned three girls into woman. Still this girl was offering me another two beautiful virgins. No need to offer me any one you two beauties are enough for me here at Mumbai. One white rose and the other chocolaty yummy ice cream. Don’t want any other girls than you two. I am more than satiated with you both, I shall take you both in my memories back t my place. I have not done anything special to you, in fact it is you offered me much more than precious things to me. I am so lucky to have two virgin beauties for myself , it is you offered me love and virginity to me, and double thanks to avi for offering herself and making friendship with kavya in turn she too offered herself to me. I should not take anything more from you. Now it is time to leave I got up and dressed. Avi came and hugged me tight who was still nude. She gave a nice smooch and left followed by kavya she too smooched me. Before she left me she repeated same thing, if you are going to leave tomorrow we shall keep that program on your next visit. I think it is better to postpone your visit and complete that also she said smiling at me. Avi looked at bed spread my god see the bed sheet it has so big blots of blood see how much wide spot you have made she show to kavya.
What we will do to it, shall we put it for washing kavya asked. So you have planned to commit suicide, you want to declare every one that we both got deflowered on same time. You fool either we have to wash it or destroy it avi said. Don’t do anything just give it to me I said. Will you destroy it on the way avi asked. You can throw it on the way on rail track she suggested. No way, I am going to preserve this in your memory I said. Shee dirty fellow you want to keep this dirty thing in our memory, if you want to keep something in our memory better take this golden ring she removed ring from her finger. Avi was watching silently. You are such a fool this is more precious than anything and that silly golden ring I replied smiling at her. Are you sure you are going to keep this avi asked. Yes dear surely I will preserve this forever I said. Avi turned and took a marker and scribbled something on bed sheet and put time and date her name and at last put her signature. Then she threw pen to kavya who was looking at her didi. She looked in question mark at avi, you fool put your autograph on that, shree is going to keep it like monument …………… along with others? She looked with mischievous smile. She is too clever she must have assumed that I had such collection, which is true I had preserved all the cherries marks in my room. Kavya sincerely put a autograph and then packed it properly, which avi took and packed in gift pack and gave with warm kiss. I took it and returned from their with memory of two beauties along with nice gift from them.
That day had enough sex with my sexy aunt and next day we returned from Mumbai with fresh memory of having many girls and two aunts. That was most satisfying tour I ever had.

welcome   

Like Reply
I got busy completely for next few days, in between I managed to fuck all the three girls and my love nandini didi. This time I felt didi needs more rest than sex as she was having lots of morning sickness, she needed more care. I took her to hospital and got the full treatment and schedule of living and care to be taken for herself and baby. I brought all the necessary things and arranged a cook cum house maid for her care. Luckily that lady who had served in hospital previously happily consented to take care of didi and elders also. Didi mil was so happy for me taking all the necessary arrangements and care. She blessed me many times and wished she would give birth to me in her next life. Even didi was so happy for the concern she said even her hubby would not have taken so much care. I am not anything lesser than your hubby I replied in presence of her in-laws, for which didi got scared but her in-laws took it light and agreed for my statement. Yes beta you are like god for us, I can’t imagine our life without you. You gave me another life by giving all the treatment and got new source of income for our family. We all owe a lot to you shree beta his throat became tight and he was above to cry. Please don’t speak like this uncle I am not outsider, please treat me like your child. I shall take care of you all forever. With their blessing I returned to house.
That night I received call from dad to attend another marriage of our close relatives. You need to go few days early to help them he added. Sorry dad I was out of station with aunt for marriage so many works are pending so please send someone else I can’t be able to spare so much time I requested. I know your position and still I am asking you to go means it has some meaning there. I could have gone but due to some problem I can’t go now, and your brothers are also full busy so your presence and help is most needed he urged. I could not say no because always he thinks twice before he entrusts work to any one that I knew. So I had no voice to say no to him. I had to accept and I did so. Next day itself I had to leave.
As per his instruction I reached that town. There was warm welcome by hosts, they said they had specifically asked to send me to help them as they don’t have any other male persons than groom himself and his aged father. It is my pleasure to be of some help uncle I replied touching his feet and aunts feet. They have big old house but already some guests had arrived I met most of them. After freshening I got ready to work. First I gathered all the needed information about the programs and my job. Soon I was on duty arranging and meeting all the people who were given contract. By the time I met and all the people including decoration people and cooks. I remeinded about all their work and instructed them that all the things should be neat and good.
 I wont compromise to any thing but if you need to charge more I can convice uncle but need quality work. They understood my intention and agreed to give best of their service. By the time I returned to their house, it was already late and I was bit tired also. I gave report of that days work and explained what I have talked to each and every persons I met. Uncle appreciated my work and he pat my back praising my skills and attention to everything. I retired after food in the room allotted to me. I was lost in thinking about my love nandini didi and time spent with her, I was bit worried about her health. I called her and enquired about her health and work at garments, she gave all the report and was happy for me calling and enquiring about her. When I cut call I recived cal from rukmani didi, she charged me left and right for not meeting them after return from Mumbai. In busy schedule I had missed to meet her and lavanya. When I said I am out of station without informing them she became not only sad but started scolding me for forgetting them. No didi I was so busy these days I had to cope with work pending. On returning from here I shall meet you first and then go home. She said I have forgotten her and her family, it too lots of time to convince her that I have not forgotten her and can never forget also. If you want me to come right now I shall come today night leaving the ne task unfinished. No dear you cant come now. There are people who need you and your service I cant be so selfish to call you back leaving your responsibility but was angry for not meeting or informing about your return from Mumbai. Now take rest and we shall meet you when you return. You need to promise that you will first visit us and have lunch with us and then go to your house, which I readily accepted. Without my sence I had drifted in sleep.
I was awaken in sudden pain on my cheek. I was so startled and opened my eyes. It was my lovely mallika aunt who was biting my cheek. I tried to get free from her but she lay over me and before I could escape she took left cheek in her mouth began biting so hard I could not stop my self from shouting loud, I was struggling to get free but it made me hurt me, her heavy body was lying over me. My hands and legs were moving in air like tiny prey trying to get free from wild animal’s mouth. Then I heard many people laughing at me. I felt embarrassed by my acts and shouts when I saw many people standing at door listening to my cries and the way mallika aunt bite my cheek. That was her fashion to greet me, she is none other than my dads cousin maybe elder to him. She loves me a lot but the only problem with her she always bites hard, this is from very beginning mom used to tell me that she used to bite me when I was infant. Now instead of stopping as I grew older but intensity has increased and it is always a good free show for all relatives.
When I came out she was not there, got dressed hurriedly otherwise she will return I thought and got ready soon. She was waiting for me at dining table we both had breakfast together. While she asked my program, I detailed everything she was happy. She pat my back she said well programmed now on the way you drop me at some place she told. Before that I had to visit couple of places she kept talking and did comment about the work also. Then her stop came I dropped her she said she would return on her own, so I kept going. I became so busy I could not time for lunch so ate something on the way and continued working. By the time I reached house it was night and time for dinner. I took food and went to room. There I found malli aunt sleeping on my bed. I got bit irritated what are you doing here malli darling I asked. She was awake come on baby get on bed beside me she pat beside her. I looked at the shelf her baggage was their along with mine. So she is going to stay with me, what heck I am going to lose all my privacy I won’t be able to call darlings in her presence. If I would talk to one or two it could be ok but I don’t know how many girls would call me or I would call. We are supposed to share room baby she ushered sensing my confusion. Do you have any objection she teased me. Why will have any objection to share bed with my malli darling hehehehe.
Hey stupid watch your words she said smiling. We are sharing room only she replied. You mean you won’t sleep with me here on bed. Are you going to sleep on floor I asked acting innocent? She kept looking at me, she was quietly waited till i sprawled on bed. don’t act too innocent she looked in anger at me. What did I do wrong I asked acting innocent. What did you do wrong, you did this she came over me began biting my cheek. I cried in pain what are you doing I asked trying to get free from her. Now you know what you did say she asked leaving my cheek. I brushed my wet cheek, then nod in no as if I didn’t understand what she meant. Then she pulled my face I think this should make you know she began biting my other cheek, this time it was too hard. I was struggling to get out of her grip. She is a massive lady too hard to get away especially when she lies over me. I kept crying and laughing both at same time. baby learn lesson to behave with me otherwise I will be forced to teach you. Don’t act too smart, I am retired principal of the school where you are about to take admission she was laughing. It is better to change subject than getting punished I thought. I switched subject smiling at her, she came to know my intention and followed it.
Physically she is too strong but very soft in heart. She used to tell me it was she, who looked after me when mom was sick, that time I was just few months old. Almost everyone liked and loved her in my house. In my child hood I used to sleep with her only she used to take me to her house she used to feed me and give bath in one word she was like second mom for me. At the same time too much childish she used to make many pranks and make other fall into her pranks and make comedy of them, hardly had she spared anybody, even her parents were also no exception. That was another reason how she got love from every one. With all this I could not protest her for teasing me I used to love and respect her, but that didn’t stop me from making jokes on her.

welcome   

Like Reply
She said she used to love one person but she could not get him married though both of us loved with depth of heart but fate was something else it never allowed us to be together. That is so sad aunt, he is the loser to lose such a beauty to get married and have you for life time. She began sobbing you are right dear what to do it is play of fate. I loved him a lot and I was so sure I would be able to marry him but some undue things played in our life and I lost him forever. yOu know he is such a good lover I would be so happy to live with him forever, but god didn’t accept it and pushed us away. She was still sobbing I somehow managed to console her. Forget it aunt you are happy now also, why should you repent on the lost love. Now god has given everything you deserved you have enough wealth and good family and children, I went on consoling her at last she calmed herself. Yes dear I do have everything except him, we were so lost in love and I was so sure that I would be able to marry him as our families were known to each other. And both of the families were like single family, but something went wrong and we were departed. Can you tell me how it all started I asked her. But then we became busy with work. She promised that she would elaborate it when we are back home. Ok darling but you will have to keep promise and tell me everything, she nod with smile. Yes after long time I am going to share about my love life, no living soul knows about it other than my ex-lover, it will be only you who will learn about my past and buried love life. Next part of the day went normal. With her expertise and time sense made the work much easier for me, we finished the work much earlier than expected. Late in the evening we went back home we were tired so we both preferred to have dinner soon. I was eager to have dinner and lock ourselves into room to hear her story, I was curious like hell to hear about her.
Like yesterday she asked me to come into her blanket which I was already waiting for the invitation I wanted to bring her to tell her story. Both of us changed our dress and slipped under blanket. She turned to my side we were facing each other. We began talking on some general topic and about arrangements to be made next day. But due to proper handling work load was reduced and she was of being very good help in taking most of the decisions. So we had breathing time next day. After some time gradually I brought the subject. What will you hear about it is lost and old story. Now I have grand children what will you hear to the oldie story she said smiling.
I want to know how the love happened in those olden days I asked. I know present love stories. Invention of mobiles has helped these days lovers. It has become real boon to our era boys and girls I said. That is true those days communication itself was biggest problem. Even for smallest message we had to struggle a lot. These days population is also increased so that other people wont have watching eyes on young girls and boys and these days they know how to tackle. Still she was not ready to open her mouth but after some coaxing she got ready to tell.
She went into her flash back recollecting all those events and circumstances which brought them nearer. I had to squeeze her cheeks to bring back her to presence. First of all you should promise me that it is secret between us, no one should come to know about it. Promise aunt you can have faith in me I replied. That is nice of you beta she pat on my back. It is long story but I will cut the edges and make it short. It is between our relative he is my cousin so I don’t want to reveal his name she said looking into my eyes. You mean incest ? in our culture it is not incest as we have culture of marrying moms brother or mom brothers son or fathers sis son, so it does not amount to incest. In some other cultures it can be considered as incest she clarified.
He is my cousin our families were very close and moreover one of her sis was of my age. So it was very common that we spent most of the time in her or my place. He is elder bro of my friend and he was of most helping person. He being elder used to take us out many times, he is the one who taught us swimming and cycling. Very smart boy he knew everything we asked for. He used to help us in our studies so that togetherness was making us so close. He was so daring he began riding bikes at very young age and he was boy of adventure so he used to try operating even tractors at his young age. We were growing together I wanted to lear bike riding but due to age he was not ready to teach so once I bribed him by kissing his cheeks, which we had stopped kissing some time back as we grew up. He was bit astonished by my kiss. He didn’t say anything but warned me that he would teach us riding at our own risk, for which I was ready. His sister was hesitant to learn bike riding, even with bicycles she was not that good. So he used to take me alone on bike and teach me bike. Initially he gave lessons about brakes and clutches and gears. After those initial lessons he began teaching me to control handle, I got it quickly as I had become expert cyclist. Few days he gave only handle, these days we were becoming physically close, he used to sit backside so close to me our bodies almost touching. Now and then I used to give peck on his cheeks as gratitude and some time our lips also brushed. Neither me nor he were bothered about it. When he was sure of me controlling handle he began removing his hands allowing me to control. So that his hands were free but he used to hold my waist some time his hands brushed my booblets. Time was passing so my learning now I could ride bike easily but in ground only. His hands brushed more on my body I was not sure whether he did it deliberately or not. But some time it sent jitters in my body. I still remember it clearly when I had learnt riding and could ride without his assistance I was so happy. He let me ride on my own on ground where I took few rounds.
I was so happy that day I showered kisses on his face, I was hugging him so tight, that day I kissed on his lips. I don’t know how I was carried away I kissed his lips and even lip locked it was sheer out of the joy. But when he returned kiss on my lips then only I became aware, but his kiss was of very short period may be lasted few seconds. You know I was first female to ride bicycle and no question of first to ride bike. He encouraged me to ride bike back till home. You know every one of town were looking as my bike roared through dusty road of the town. None of our elders were aware of our adventure of learning riding, some of our parents were happy to know that I could ride bike but many abused us as I was too young to ride bike, hardly my toes touched ground.
Since then our friendship grew more intensive he used to take us to farm also. When I saw him operating tractor I was fascinated by that. Now my mission was to learn tractor. So I began falling his back to teach tractor. It was not that easy as those days as we didn’t have power steering so it was too tough to handle that giant machine but I wanted to learn it and be first to drive tractor. Those days I fell in love with him before we understood what is love. When I successfully began cultivating in lands I was so happy and thrilled. That day I kissed his lips and lip locked, I didn’t know frenching but it came on its own I was chewing his lips and that day we really kissed like lover. S our adventure of kissing when we were alone became routine, but I began dreaming of hugging and kissing even in sleep. When I dreamt of it sometime my sleep was disturbed and some time I felt pain in my chest. When I inspected closely I felt my lemons had swollen. I was so scared but when I was taking bath I inspected my small breasts they had become small and soft. After few more days it repeated, I removed my top and inspected my tits, nipples had become erect and breasts were swollen. She was blushing when she spoke about her breasts and all, but I kept encouraging her to go ahead. Don’t worry Aunt I am grown up and know all these. I slide nearer to her to encourage her to continue, she too slide towards me. Now our bodies were glued to each other, I could feel melons on my chest but didn’t have any bad intention about her. She continued her story.
That way I had some thought that there was something wrong with me. Next day I inspected my tits while bathing that time they were normal. So I began thinking something happens in night is it because of some demon’s job. When I thought in that angle I was more scared. I wanted to ask my mom or aunt but they were too strict so I could not muster courage to ask them. Then I decided to ask my best friend she too was so innocent she didn’t have any answer for this. Then when we were in farm with her bro that is my lover I decided to ask him. He too seemed to be tensed but asked me to show my breasts. Initially I was feeling shy but he promised to keep it secret, he took me to farm house and asked me to show.
With lots of hesitancy I agreed to open my top. He inspected it as if he is an doctor touched my tits and pressed them and asked whether they pain. I said no, he asked the circumstances when it happens. Mostly when I dream of you and when I remember about our kissing sessions. We were sitting side by side, I had not yet covered my chest. His hand was on my shoulder after some time his hand dangled and he cupped my left tit. I felt something happening to me. When he kept caressing and cupping my tit I was feeling good. I turned towards him and began kissing him. Soon it turned to be erotic smooch. He made me sit on his lap I soon jumped on his lap. We continued smooch this time I felt like keeping his hand on my chest, I only took his hand and placed it on my right tit. That felt nice he began pressing it slightly. There was mischievous grin on his face he kept pressing my tits on alternate. Now I felt my breasts being swollen and I was having same kind of pain in my lemons. I told him the same he inspected them intently. Now both tiny nipples were erect and both tits had swollen and they had become rigid and hard. Yes they are swollen they have become bigger in size he replied. He must have found the reason as he was older than me must be having some knowledge about it. He began laughing I felt shame when he was laughing looking at my open chest. I got angry when he didn’t reply reason for laughing. When I threaten him saying I would o now and never meet you, he pulled me back and made me sit on his lap saying sorry.

welcome   

Like Reply
Don’t be afraid my dear, looking at the circumstances it always happens after remembering our kissing session or dreaming about me. So I am the reason for this, even now it has happened means when you think of me you get excited. Do you love me he asked straight. I felt shy to reply. He repeated same question again and again, I didn’t raise my head. I was feeling so shy and tensed; at last I admitted that I love him a lot maybe more than my life. He became so happy I was waiting for this moment since years darling I am also in deep love with you. You are such a nice girl and we both have same taste and do same things. We hugged each other I don’t know how long. That was the day we openly admitted our love, that day he sucked my chest for which I was protesting. He said don’t worry we are lovers and we can do it.
So that became regular he would press my lemons in our kissing sessions. Many times he wanted to suck them, I too didn’t have any issues so I allowed him to suck as he had promised to marry me. It was not as easy to kiss, we needed total privacy to open my top and let him suck. But somehow we managed time and place, though we had to avoid his younger sis. Somehow one thing leads to another and we began having sex. He had arranged condoms we used to have sex in his farm house when no labors were there.
While aunt was telling her story I felt she was writhing in bed and our bodies brushed each other. Were almost hugging her melons squeezed between our bodies. My hand on her back and she was holding me tight. I think she was aroused by freshening her memories. After some pause she continued her story. This way our sex life began in child hood. We were sure of getting married so we didn’t have any issues continuing our relation but some thing went wrong between our families. It was some issue raised in public interest my lovers father made fun of my grand dad in public so my parents got wild and relation between our families strained. So my parents decided to get me married elsewhere. Despite of my protests I got married at very young age. That was tragedy aunty I said. Yes that was a real tragedy, I loved him and worship him like real husband and offered everything of mine to him. But fate was different I got married and later he too got married. After some time they realized their mistake and got well again. Now our families became ike previous but damage was done and it was not reversible.
Was that end of your relation with him I asked. She was silent for some time. After some more persuasion she opened. No we resumed to have sex after some time. We loved each other ours was first love and we kept loving even after our marriage. It was too hard to forget each other, we thought of running away even after marriage. But it would ruin both families as both of us were married and our both families were prestigious so we could not do it. But whenever I visited my native we surely met and managed to continue our sex. We never felt guilt as still we loved each other. She ended after confessing their sex even after marriage. She was quite for some time. Her mood was disturbed somehow I managed to bring her to normal. I was assuming who would be her lover but it was hard to guess.
Why should you get so much disturbed after all it is past and now nothing can be done to reverse the situation? You should be happy that you were in touch with your lover even after your marriage hope it is still running. Love never dies is it right I asked smiling at her. She blushed hearing my statement. But she was quite. Come on tell me am I right or wrong. I am sure still you are in touch and you still love him. When she didn’t answer I rubbed my nose on her cheek repeated my question. She just smiled in reply that was enough of admission. I wondered even at this age she is having itch which I thought it might be extinguished at this age. No she is sexually active even after having grandchildren.
She pushed me back, it is enough of showing false love, it is getting late let us sleep she urged. But I was in mood of hearing her love story. Then another question hit me. When this aunt is old enough to have grandchildren her lover who is older than her must be old enough but he too is capable of making love or sex that is great. I didn’t have idea that people do regular sex at this age. Are you in regular sex life I asked. I was bit worried what would she think on my direct question. You naughty boy sleep now she said as she pat my back and pulled me close toher. Come on darling why don’t you reply I asked her.
My part of confession is over now it is your turn t say about yourself she urged. I am not that lucky darling I replied. Now don’t try to fool me, I know a handsome man like you can not keep away from girls. Come on open up she initiated. I was feeling embarrassed to say about me. She continued pestering me to answer; when I didn’t speak she said it is bad manners. A oldie like me have revealed my life secret why cant you tell. In morning you had promised to tell that you will tell after I reveal mine, is the girl known to me she asked. No nothing aunt I tried to avoid. You have got to answer if the girl is known to me or my relative no need to tell her identity. Now I was in soup, I was forced to tell about atleast two girls. I chose kavita and explained how we got fight and later became lovers and seduced her, she asked me to tell entire story in detail.
I told her everything happened between us, but didn’t tell about karan fucking his sis. My god my loving beta has grown up to seduce a enemy girl and make her his slave. Congrats for making it, it is not just trapping a girl in love and seducing her to bed. It is sort of adventure to tame a shrew. I am proud of you my boy for winning her heart is she in touch with you till now she asked. Yes aunt we are in touch but nowadays she is away as her dad got transferred to distant city. Then who is the present girl you are having affair with. I didn’t reply but on her persistence I told about sheela aunt without mentioning her name. she asked me to tell in detail. So from very beginning I explained everything.
I cant believe my darling beta does such adventures, so you got benefitted by both ways, you recovered your jiju money and as well toy for you. You have become so clever and naughty these days. I was thinking that you are still a milk drinking baby, but you have gone too far. Are there any more than these two she asked. This time I blushed, she got the hint but didn’t ask any details. I had stopped drinking milk long back aunt I replied smiling mischievously. I know that , you know I used to nurse you when you were infant she asked. Is it I don’t remember I replied? But why you did feed me and what about mom I asked. That is due to her illness, she was admitted in hospital when you were baby of about six months. Those days she had left you home, so I took care of you. You didn’t digest cow milk so your grandma was worried about you. Those I was in native after giving birth to my child. When I came to know about it I volunteered to feed you, which your grandma gladly accepted.
How could you feed two babies I asked. In fact I had more than enough for a baby, it was problem for me to empty my balls with my own baby. It was becoming hard to empty my balls, I used to squeeze out milk to empty them. When I heard that you are in need of feed I was more than happy to feed you. Thanks aunt for feeding me, you are like my mom. Now ii came to know that you used to feed me, so you are more than my mom. That way with these milk tankers you could feed more than two hehehehe. You naughty you are calling them tankers, that is what boys in school used to tease me. But you were so hungry for milk, you used to grab when I show my dood to you. I think you had made me milk addict, even now I crave for dood hehehehe. Yes it might be effect of overdrinking, I used to feed you enough to make you strong she too laughed. Thanks for making me strong in all the senses darling I replied. So you had big boobs in your child hood also I asked. Yes my lover helped them to grow and even after marriage they went on growing. Unlike these days girls after having one or two they start losing size but in my case they went on increasing she replied. Naturally so many mouths and hands on these, I placed my left hand on her ball. Your lover and next your hubby and your children and I was also added to the list of playing with these foot balls I pressed it a little. You naughty leave it, she pushed my hand. You know you used to ask me to feed when you grew up, whenever I visited your house you used to ask me to feed you till almost three four years of your age. That is because when your mom was discharged from hospital she had lost milk due to heavy antibiotics treatment. So it was me who had to continue feeding you as long as I stayed in my native. You stopped when you began consuming solid food. So your grand mom used to tease me calling me milk dairy for you. So that continued whenever I visited you used to be after me for milk and I never disappointed you as always I had milk as your uncle kept me fully loaded one after another I went on delivering babies.
Is it I think I was always fascinated by these foot ball’s I placed my hand again on her ball. Thanks aunt for feeding me and saving my life. My love towards aunt increased after learning that how she helped me and saved my life by her milk.
No need to say thanks baby, always I loved you. In fact I enjoyed feeding you, always I never felt that you are some others son but mine. When you needed milk I was in need of someone to empty them. And you know I enjoyed feeding you, so that was the reason I offered them even when you grew so you were addicted to my tankers. If your grand mom had not scolded me I don’t know how long I would feed you with my milk. There was some strange bond between us, I used to give my boobs to suck stealthily when you were almost four years old. I used to take you my home in my every visit, you were so comfortable with me and used to stay with me, along with my other kids.
Wow thanks aunt I am trying to recollect those forgotten days. I think I have faint memory of sucking you when I was growing but I don’t have clear memory. How about feeding me now, even now I am fascinated with these I pressed one melon. I was just kidding her.
You stupid you are grown up now. Get married and have permanent boobs to feed you she teased me. Let us think of it later, but now I am feeling like freshening my old memories by sucking and feeling these I caressed her boobs. In fact I was just joking was not aroused or had any bad feelings towards her as she was like my mom.

welcome   

Like Reply
She holds my hand which was on her boob, she didn’t push it but she had placed her hand over mine. No baby I feel shy to feed you as you are grown up. That was astonishing reply, I had expected her to reject or even scold me. Oh come on aunt you are like mom to me, it is not fair to refuse when her son is asking to show them and feed hungry child, I made face acting like hungry child. Don’t feel bad baby but it is not fait to let a old son suck mom, she seemed to be in dilemma.
Don’t feel sorry aunt I was just joking I consoled her. I am not serious about it I added. Astonishingly, I am serious baby I had never denied to feed you even when I didn’t have milk I let you suck them, but this time I am having strange feelings. I am sorry to disappoint baby, you can place your hands over them and feel them, and she bend forward and kissed me. She took my other hand placed it on her other melon, I was shocked so I pulled my hands away. She looked into my eyes, got angry my son? No I replied I dint want to pull the subject so I turned other way. I know you are disappointed and angry on me beta. She hugged me from behind. Her both soft melons crushed on my back. She raised her head placed it over mine and caressed her cheek with mine. She put her hand forward and caressed my face, don’t be sad beta, turn towards me.
Let us sleep aunt it is getting late I replied. No way, I know you are angry on me for not letting you, you tell me how I can show mine to you as you are old enough to get married. No aunt I am not angry on you, always I love and I am sorry to ask such silly thing knowing it as it is not proper to ask mom when I am old enough. I am so sorry aunt, you are more than mom to me I replied. No you are lying that is why you have turned your back to me. When I didn’t turn she perused me to turn, but I was denying to turn I didn’t want to hurt her emotions. I felt something wet on my face, another drop of water fell continued by many more drops, that descended on my face and when I opened my mouth to say something, one drop entered into my mouth. It was salty my god aunt is crying what a fool I am to make my lovely aunt cry for my foolish behavior. I am so sorry aunt, please don’t cry, I turned her side and hugged her tightly. She was sobbing. I am so sorry to play with your emotion dear aunt please forgive me for my foolish acts I begged her. She too hold me tight, no it is me who acted like a fool. See I am such an fool to deny a simple request by my lovely beta. Please forgive me son, I was such a fool to deny.
I was struggling to console her, but she kept sobbing. I caressed her back and trying to cool her. Suddenly she sat up and began opening her blouse, it was very late when I opened my eyes as I had closed my eyes to control my emotions and stop myself from crying. When I felt something warm and soft thing on my face I opened my eyes, she was leaning over me her melon touching my face. Oh no aunt please cover then I cried. No baby I have decided to feed you again after so many years of gap. Now I want to feed my lovely son with empty sack. She had opened all hooks of blouse and pushed her bra, her melons hanging on my face. Please hold them beta and suck them, but I am sorry there won’t be milk for you. You can suck them till your heart’s content.
Please cover them aunt I was just teasing you, you have taken it so seriously. Please forgive me for asking you, as you said it is not fair to feed her grown up son, I requested. I think you are still angry on me; I won’t stop until you suck them she was literally begging me to hold them and suckle. I won’t be happy if you don’t do as I say, I can’t forgive myself unless I feed you my darling baby she kept crying. At last I had to lay my weapon, will you stop crying if I suck them at last I asked. Yes baby I will stop crying if you do as I say she said between her sobs.
I wiped her tears with my lips and pulled her to me. I made her lay on bed beside me, she pushed me down so that my face was at level of her breast. She pushed her one breast to my lips holding it. There it was soft and sagging breast with large nipple sitting over her big breast. I could not stop myself from opening my mouth, it was inevitable now.
She pushed her left nipple in mouth; I took that big nipple into my mouth and sucked it with all the love towards my mom like aunt. Then I left it after few seconds, are you happy now I asked.
No she replied you need to drink as you used to in child hood. You are doing just to fool me, I want you to suck like baby and in same style as you used to. How do I remember how I sucked her when I was baby or kid?
Come on be calm I will how you used to suck my boobs, she pulled my head towrds her, open your mouth she guide her nipple into my mouth. That was the biggest nipple I had ever sucked. It was like long dry gbang almost resembling in color also. Without a word I took it into my mouth. She hold my head in proper position asked me to suck. I was trembling with excitement and fear both at a time. I am such a kameena person, I do suck nipples and boobs in such a fashion girl or any lady wil gets excited soon. Here situation was different, she is like mother and she is making me suck like motherly love not with any lust. Suppose if I do any kind of mischief it wont be good, whatever love she has on me would be lost forever. But after all boobs are boobs for me whether it is of aunt or any one, they are love handles for me and main attraction point. When her nipple was static in my mouth why are you so tensed beta, in fact I should be tensed t keep my nipples in young hunks mouth, but you are blushing like a girl. Come on suck them as per your wish and fulfill your desire. I don’t want to be blamed in future that I didn’t not quench thirst of my lovely beta, she pat my head. Now my lips automatically closed over her left nipple, she turned a little towards me her right boob was touching my face. She left her hand over my face, she began caressing my cheek as I suckled her nipple. I raised my eyes to see her reaction; she seemed to be so happy her expression was something like she was feeding her own hungry baby. I wanted to finish this episode so I left her nipple and looked at her, she pulled me again why baby your stomach is filled with my milk she asked as if she is asking little brat. I nod in yes come on take it again, but I thought of completing course of sucking so took right one.
So you are in hurry to finish both as soon as possible? She asked me. Without waiting for my answer she pulled her right nipple and hold her left nipple in two fingers and pointed to my mouth. I had no option but to take it. As a obedient baby I took her nipple and began sucking it, I think you have forgotten old days she teased me. I looked at her without breaking contact; she took my left hand and placed it on her right boob. This way baby and press it like mango as if you are ripening it by pressing and want to prepare juice in it. That is the way you used to do. Now this aunt is after bringing those old memories, I don’t have any other way to skip or finish it soon. My hand began its work without my wish; it was doing on its own. Her big melon felt too soft in my hand, but for her age it was much better I think, otherwise it had to be so sagging and lose, it should touch bed by dangling.
But her boobs were better and had some strength into them. I do remember she is hard worker, even now she has not stopped working in her farm lands and in house. She is a healthy lady, she visits farm every day to extract proper work for m labors and even she personally works too. I have heard labors grumbling it is too hard to work under this lady she works hard and make us work too hard. She has got real stamina to work. That must have kept her in shape only disadvantage with her working was sun stroke and fading of skin color. Her skin was tanned might be she uses alovera natural juice to protect sun stroke. I closed my eyes began sucking those magnificent boobs. After some time I was so lost in sucking that I was dreaming of sush mom and began sucking her boob with erotica. I must be squeezing her right boob with excitement. I had to open my eyes by her hard clicking of my head with her knuckles. I looked at her startled, hey young man you are sucking as if you are with your grl friend don’t forget you are with your mom. I said sorry aunt did I hurt you I asked. No not at all but your way of suckling is like sucking your girl friend. Don’t forget it is not me not y9our gf. I smiled back, before I commented anything she turned otherway. I thought game is over hand had sighed of relief. She turned back and looked at me. I looked back at her, what happened beta come this side you have to empty this sack also, or fed up with dry sucking. I had already clarified that yu wont get milk but need to suck them right?. I jumped otherside by instinct which she appreciated. So you have not forgotten your old days she smiled. That is the way you used to jump to take another boob, she smiled and caressed my face and my lips reached her right nipple which was waiting for me. She turned a bit again this time her left boob was on my face, she began parting my face as if making her baby sleep. As her fingers brushed my eyes I closed my eyes. Then I lost the sence and began sucking her boob. Took her left boob playing with it.

welcome   

Like Reply
Malathi aunt(mom of jiju) was crying. Come on suck them shree, play with them it is so long we have played this game. See how I am hungry for your dick, all the time it weeps remembering the days we have spent together. Yes press them harder haha like that. Yes baby suck like that I love the way you eare sucking. Are you getting milk from it. My god if I keep playing with you like this you will impregnate me. It is good luck that I got operation otherwise by now you would have made me mom of another dozen kids of you. Now my leg folded and tucked it between malathi aunt legs, our nude legs rubbed as I had raised her saree with my knee and as I was wearing shorts. My leg brushed her inner thigh. She let out a moan. She was caressing my face and combing my hairs with her fingers. She was inviting me to continue. My hand reached her back pushed her saree pallu and went to caress her nude back. Malathi was shivering with touches. Her hand entered into my west and she was caressing my back. My leg was rubbing her inner thighs moving up and up at last it reached between her thighs joint. I felt hairs on my knee.
Suddenly I was pushed; I was shocked what happened to malathi aunt. I opened my eyes my god what happened to me, she is not malathi but she is malli aunt. I closed my eyes in fear of getting slapped hard.
It didn’t happen malli shook me, where are you beta, what happened to you. Why did you behave like that she asked. No aunt I don’t know anything I am sorry if I misbehaved. She was breathing so hard it took some time to reply. No, no I think I was carried away did I do anything wrong she asked. I don’t think so I managed to reply. Is it true that she does not know what I did or what she did.
So you were dreaming of your lover I teased her, looking at her. She blushed, chor ulta kothwal ko danta. You were lost in other world but you are blaming me she asked her face had turned red. I looked at her saree was raised almost over her thighs. Her face had become red still her breathing was normal.
Where did you learn to suck like that baby, it was superb. I think some aunt had taught you to suck like that she said. No aunt it is by instinct and no one taught me ( I was just lying it was malathi aunt who taught me first and later got enough experience with various ladies). You know you remind me of my lover, he used to sucks the same way she blushed again to confess. I think there are so many similarities between your lover and me I teased. Yes that is true, so many similarities especially the way you were sucking to be true I was imagining it to be…………………………… she bite her tongue and said lover. I think your stomach is full now she teased me. No darling I need more milk it is after so many years I got your boobs, I need to make out with those lapsed years, I teased her back. In fact I wanted to end it right then, that too after bot of us were carried away.
If you wish you can suck more but be gentle she came forward. I had not expected her to allow me any more but here she was giving me another chance to suck her boobs. Let me enjoy the sucking milf for the first time I was sucking boobs of that aged lady. She pulled me after she rearranging her saree.
May be she is interested to get sucked because I do suck like her lover and she is liking it. Just to avoid her disappointment I agreed to do it again she pulled me near her, she stretched her hand and placed my head over that, now she caressed my face with her other hand, I didn’t need any more invitation so I pushed my face to her boob. Opened my mout looking at her face, she hold her nipple and pushed inside my waiting mouth. Now I began suckling her nipple and placed my hand over other boob. I slowly pressed it while sucked one, after some time she asked me to change, now she was expecting me to change place, so I jumped other side and took her boob without she asking me, now I too was enjoying the milf boobs.
This time I sucked erotically I was enjoying sucking and I wanted her to enjoy . now automatically my knee moved between her legs and soon it was moving above. She was lost in her own world and here I too was lost in suckling those magnificent big melons. Without me pushing my knee moved up and up, I came to know when tip of my knee hit something warm and wet. My god I was takig all the precaution not to arouse her but she was already aroused and wetting between thighs. Without bothering about the consequences I pushed more of leg and in fact I was brushing her cunt with my knee. Then she let out a moan and she continued hissing sound sheeeeeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeeeee. That was clear sign of her arousal I wanted to pull back but I sensed my leg is being locked between her thighs. With all this I too was getting aroused while my mind was reminding that she is like mom don’t do any nasty things. She is happily married wife having another lover also. So I should not play with her but for me always woman is woman and I hardly leave any body after going to this extent. Additionally I was crazy for sex as I had not had any one in this entire week. After coming here I had not touched any female so my cock had its own thought. I think it was hard and rubbing her thigh.
Suddenly her fingers touched my cock, when she found that it was nothing but my long cock. What is this she screamed, I had no answer for that. All the time I was trying to control myself but this stupid cock had spoiled the game, I was in soup. I am sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I fumbled. What sorry you stupid you are poking me with this erect cock, don’t you have manners. You call me mamma or aunty say that you are like mom and having dirty feelings she was angry. I tried to pull away but could not as our hands and legs were interlocked with each other. I was so frightened of her anger, but instead of shrinking amazingly my erect cock stood straight and was throbbing in her soft fingers. You are saying sorry but see this stupid cock of yours is standing like flag pole, it is very evident that you have dirty feelings about me she continued blasting me.
I am sorry to state that it was so small I don’t know what happened to it when it felt…………I stammered. Felt what she roared. I could not muster courage but offence is best defense I had to use same strategy to save my neck. When she urged again and again, I mustered courage when it felt your wet cunt it might have gone erect. I was not aware of my erection till you brought it to my notice. Now she was troubled she could not answer for this. She had no words to justify her situation. I think I was dreaming again of my lover she told at last.
Same here aunt I too was lost in dream same thing happened. When I was suckling those magnificent boobs I got carried away. Some how I got disengaged from her, and got up. I thought of going to wash room and pass urine so that it would subside. She also let me go, but another shocking thing happened again. When I got up from bed by chance she noticed my cock hidden under my shorts. I was a fool not to wear any undergarment, my undie was causing irritation so I had removed it was wearing only shorts.
I was about to turn and head for wash room, before I turned some bundle of pillows fell on me. It was piled up beside wall some how pile had slipped and hit me on myback and I straight away fell over malli aunt. She was startled by me falling over her, why what happened why are you falling over me and what is the sound she then sensed the pile had slipped. She tried to push me but some articles had fallen over me both of us were beneath the bundle. We were completely embraced , it was becoming bit hard to move due to weight of the bundle. More I struggled to get away more I was brushing my body over her, then most unexpected thing that my still hard cock was rubbing over her pussy, which was already wet due to the dream. Sensing it I struggled again same thing repeated. Then I heard her moan, what is this beta what is brushing between my thighs sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh god what is this beta move away shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again she moaned. I wanted to get up but her moan made me stay, then I purposefully grind my cock on her pussy to see her reaction. She holds me tight and moaned again, her hissing was making me go mad. Then I repeated again this time harder, her moans were telling me about her arousal.
She then freed her hand and pushed that bundle from my back. Now I was free to get up but devil inside me was awake it was not ready to leave this oldie. She waited for me to get up but I was not thinking to move away instead I kept in the same position her cunt pressed by hard cock. At last she said now the weight is removed you can get up. Oh ha I shall get up I said as placed my hand on her both uncovered boobs and tried to get up placing full weight on those melons. She moaned again, what is this stupid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it pains dear she said as she pushed my hands away. Now I fell back again on her pushing my hardness on her cunt, as my full weight was on my hands. Now she began laughing instead of getting angry. You are such a scoundrel you are doing with intention. What have found in this old lady, she asked. Who said you are old and what did do I asked. Now she pushed me beside her, now don’t act, this has told all the story she touched my hard cock. What is it telling I acted innocent. Why this is so hard she asked still holding my cock. I looked at her, now I was in confusion whether I should leave the place or continue to act. I didn’t catch you aunt I continued acting. Now you can not fool me having this hard lund and acting innocent. Any way you have nice tool she exclaimed. I thought this is right moment; you want to see it darling I asked. Before she could tell any thing I had peeled my short exposing my hard and long cock. You shameless boy you are showing me your naked lund she smiled at me. Without bothering to reply I took her hand and placed it on my cock.

welcome   

Like Reply
Tent was very much evident, the long cock was completely erect forming long tent which could let the watcher giving complete picture of the size.
I was about to turn and head for wash room, before I turned some bundle of pillows fell on me. It was piled up beside wall some how pile had slipped and hit me on myback and I straight away fell over malli aunt. She was startled by me falling over her, why what happened why are you falling over me and what is the sound she then sensed the pile had slipped. She tried to push me but some articles had fallen over me both of us were beneath the bundle. We were completely embraced , it was becoming bit hard to move due to weight of the bundle. More I struggled to get away more I was brushing my body over her, then most unexpected thing that my still hard cock was rubbing over her pussy, which was already wet due to the dream. Sensing it I struggled again same thing repeated. Then I heard her moan, what is this beta what is brushing between my thighs sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh god what is this beta move away shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again she moaned. I wanted to get up but her moan made me stay, then I purposefully grind my cock on her pussy to see her reaction. She holds me tight and moaned again, her hissing was making me go mad. Then I repeated again this time harder, her moans were telling me about her arousal.
She then freed her hand and pushed that bundle from my back. Now I was free to get up but devil inside me was awake it was not ready to leave this oldie. She waited for me to get up but I was not thinking to move away instead I kept in the same position her cunt pressed by hard cock. At last she said now the weight is removed you can get up. Oh ha I shall get up I said as placed my hand on her both uncovered boobs and tried to get up placing full weight on those melons. She moaned again, what is this stupid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it pains dear she said as she pushed my hands away. Now I fell back again on her pushing my hardness on her cunt, as my full weight was on my hands. Now she began laughing instead of getting angry. You are such a scoundrel you are doing with intention. What have found in this old lady, she asked. Who said you are old and what did do I asked. Now she pushed me beside her, now don’t act, this has told all the story she touched my hard cock. What is it telling I acted innocent. Why this is so hard she asked still holding my cock. I looked at her, now I was in confusion whether I should leave the place or continue to act. I didn’t catch you aunt I continued acting. Now you can not fool me having this hard lund and acting innocent. Any way you have nice tool she exclaimed. I thought this is right moment; you want to see it darling I asked. Before she could tell any thing I had peeled my short exposing my hard and long cock. You shameless boy you are showing me your naked lund she smiled at me. Without bothering to reply I took her hand and placed it on my cock.
Mmmmmmmmmmm so nice, it is so long what you feed him she asked smiling. I thought she would be dejected to feel it but she had no issue holding my nude long cock. Her face was revealing that she is in heat; I had to play proper so that I would reach motherland I thought. Only and only cunt juice darling I replied. That is too good to feed young cock she replied as she caressed it. I think this also reminds you of your lover I asked teasing her. No doubt in it almost resembles his tool, maybe it is thicker than his but length wise yours seems better, but I am not sure I have never measured it she added. If you want you can measure mine now I said. Her fingers closed she was holding it tight and began moving it slowly. When she is holding it shamelessly why I should be left back I thought.
I began raising her saree to expose her old cunt which had delivered many children. She pushed back her saree, what are you doing scoundrel she did shout at me. Nothing which you don’t know dear, I am just checking how old cunt looks like I replied naughtily. You can’t do it to me, I am like your mom she replied as she pushed my hand away from her.
Am I ruining the chance I thought, but when I observed that her hand had still gripped my cock. It means still she is in heat if I pursue properly I could reach to her cervix. Forget it girl friend you are my friend now, there is no necessary to feel awkward to show her asset to her boy friend. I pushed back her saree this time I had exposed her almost. No I feel shame please don’t do it she said, she was in dual mind whether to show or not. Come on what is left now you have seen mine and I too have right to see I said.
No there is difference you are showing yours on your own it is not me who made it nude she replied. She was blushing a lot. Yes I made mine nude and I am making yours also nude. So it makes no difference, let me see how it looks. With another push I had made it exposed. Now I could see hairy pussy of old lady. When I was looking at her she closed her thighs to cover her hole but still her pubes were still exposed. Come on aunt why are shying to your boy friend, I am not new to you I consoled her. Yes we are not new but this way it is new for me.
Don’t fool me you must have given bath to me several times I looked at her, I had placed my hand on her thigh close to her cunt. Innumerable times she replied, what is that connected with this she asked. When you were giving me bath you also must have been nude I asked. Yes many times I have given bath while I was taking so what she asked. Then I must have watched you complete nude, here I am exposing only under part not completely.
You fool you are dreaming to make me complete nude she asked looking into my eyes.
What is big in it, see I am going to be complete nude I took out rest of the clothes within no time. Come on girl friend what is new in this you have seen me nude innumerable times and now you can watch me how you grown me feeding your delicious and nutritional milk hehehehe.
My milk had done proper thing it seems to grow you in healthy and fit manner but this naughty acts are inherited by who she asked. I went back to her and hugged her, she was protesting hey fool what are you doing. She was trying to push me but certainly there was no much strength in it. I made her lay on her back and began smooching her. Initially she didn’t cooperate but later when I tried to poke my tongue into her mouth she opened her lips. I was happy with whatever I was getting but later it didn’t seem to suffice, then I closed her nose so that she should opened her mouth. She tried a bit to get lose but I kept her nose closed , so inevitably she had to open her mouth and I pushed my tongue.
But this time she became cool and began returning the kiss. It was a long smooch wither. In mean time I was rubbing my nude body over her seminude. Her two globes were opene but she had covered her boobs with pallu I slide her pallu and began pressing her boobs and later I began kneading those soft melons. She began yielding to my effort to seduce her.
She pushed her hand between our bodies and took hold of the long cock. Now I was sure she is in full heat and under my command. When we broke kiss I kissed her face and then went for her boobs again. This time I was taking my own time but when she left my cock. I slide down in pretext of sucking her boobs. She should not have left my cock she was not aware of my intention, it was her mistake.
As I moved over her body her saree was crumpled and I went for her face again. I had made necessary arrangement with her saree. This time my cock began rubbing her nude hairy cunt. Again I went for her lips this time she welcomed saying how much smooch you need darling. Slowly I pushed her legs apart and made enough space for me. When she was completely lost in kiss I rubbed my hard cock over her slit. That was making her moan but that was absorbed in my mouth. With few more brushings I had opened her labia major and searched the entrance to heaven ready. I observed her condition she was in full heat and lost in kiss, plus she was moaning continuously.
Her old cunt was oozing juice; it should not be problem for me to push my cock intoher slippery tunnel. I gave a slight push I could enter the bulb into her slippery path. I think she was not aware of my act. When I was sure that I am at right path I pushed again, then she came to know what I was doing. Suddenly she broke kiss, you can’t do it to me. You don’t have permission to enter, it is used by …………………… she stopped suddenly.

welcome   

Like Reply
You are going too far son it is not good. She was protesting but I didn’t gave any heed to her cries. Then I gave a hard shot and now I was almost half the way into her. I could feel the fire into her pussy. It was so hot and slippery, it was not that lose as I had expected but neither tight also. But the warmth and softness made me push again. This time I placed my both elbows near her both ears and gave a mighty push, I was in all the way. She cried with pain. Hey fool you cant do it to me she was pushing me.
See aunt already I am inside your love hole, even if you push me and make me go away the truth of entering you wont vanish. I have already entered the most forbidden zone, whether we wish to continue or not it is already inside. I think it is better to cooperate and let me complete the mission of fucking my first girl friend of the life. She wanted to say something but I closed her mouth with my hand. Don’t say anything and listen to me. It is you who had me your boy friend much earlier than I knew what it meant. So why are raising the issue, think that you are having affair with your very old lover and get fucked. I pulled my cock all the way while I was speaking and ram it home in one hard stroke.
Hey I am not as young as you are, don’t be so harsh on me. I may not tolerate your strokes. Then she realized what she had said and she bite her tongue. It means I can fuck you but I have to keep it in mind that yu are not very young and hence you may not tolerate my hard strokes. She had no words to redo what she had said.
Now the line was almost clear and I began fucking her. Still my elbows beside her head and she could not escape from my clutches. I held her head tight and began moving slowly. Her pussy walls were trying to hold me tight, I think she had tightened her muscles.
When I was sure that she too has begun enjoying the most forbidden copulation I let my hands lose. Now I placed my both hands on her melons and began fucking in rhythm. She too was openly enjoying the fuck now. She continued moaning loud now, I placed my hand on her mouth. Aunt we are in someone else’s house your loud moans can be heard from outside. She closed her mouth, when she opened she said the way you are performing is making me go crazy, where did you learn the art she asked. Don’t worry this is old house and walls are very thick unlike new houses it is sort of soundproof. Just don’t bother about anything and continue what you have started. I had never dreamt that I would be under any one other than my hubby and lover but I am under some young boy , y9ounger than my own son. Let it be inevitable thing has happened and let us enjoy what we are doing. Instead of repenting it is better to enjoy. What a wise words, that is it, you have experienced the life and know the truth.
Come on you to be free and let us enjoy this forbidden, sorry with yung lover and your secong lover. She didn’t say any thing but smiled. You have learnt how to make pothers fool with your words. Who taught you this, all the time I was thinking that my son is very innocent. Here I am finding another man in you, you have changed a lot since we met last. You are naughty handsome man can seduce any girl or woman in this world. Yes increase the speed but don’t hit hard, I am old enough, consider my age also she said smiling.
Come on darling malli who said you are old. You are the fittest girl I have ever taken. You can let me fuck in any style I please to. I increased speed continued fucking her with speed. With every stroke her melons jiggled, they were moving like water filled balloons. I took both nipples between thumb and forefinger began twisting them. Yes that way it feels so good she sighed. I think this is how your lover used to fuck you is it right I asked.
How do you know that is the way he used to play with my nipples. You resemble him in so many ways keep fucking me. She cried with pain and lust. I went on fucking her it didn’t take much time to bring her to first climax. With this she began lifting her ass to meet my thrusts at the same time her moans increased. Yes son that way, yes yesssssssssssssssssssss don’t stop keep banging she cried. I increased speed I was fucking her like machine now she too was encouraging me by lifting her ass and she was holding my hands firmly. She was looking at me with wide open eyes, I felt her eyes would fall from their socket. Within few more strokes he began shuddering and with loud cry she fell back. She was breathing hard, I felt her heart would burst with the amount of breathing she was. I kept banging her,I had not stopped fucking this old girl. She tried to stop me but I kept fucking her she went crying sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shree beta please stop. But I was not in a mood to stop, I kept pumping her, now she reached another orgasm and followed by another. Now she had no strength to move also. Then only I stopped and fell on her.
It took minutes for her to recover her breath. My god you are an marvelous over, you know how to please a woman. You had taken me ride on the clouds, you are an perfect male or I should call you stud, my stud. It is so long since I was fucked like this. Mmmmmmmm you are still hard and unfinished, you have great stamina darling I love the way you treated me. How long you take to discharge she asked smiling. With beautiful girl like you I wont last till you ask me to, I replied.
I have sensed it my stud, wait for some time, I have grown old otherwise right now I would ride you she replied. That is nice idea darling I shall wait for it, don’t worry it won’t go deflated. I have kept it in warmth so that it does not melt and go soft. I love it son, keep it like that it feels so good inside me. You know my lover used to fuck like this and make me tired.
Now what should I do, can I make you tired, but I don’t think so you are kheli khayi girl and I am an amateur in this field I don’t think I can do it I said with sad tone. Mera sona sad nahi hote, I can see the budding beauty in you, you are no less than any mature player, come here she pulled me and kissed my face and then lip locked me. After completing the mind blowing kiss she pushed me aside. Now let me in my birthday suite this dress is really troubling me. She removed all her clothes and became complete nude, I whistled looking this old beauty. So you are happy now, you wanted me to be complete nude now here I am she said smiling. I have never said that I want to see you complete nude I replied with attitude. When you were trying to see part of my assets you were dying like hell and now you are showing your attitude. I can understand every game of you, you know am the one who has brought you up, all nakaharas are known to me. She pulled me over her and gave another small smooch. Now I have gained my strength I will show how a woman can ride on her younger lover, saying so she made me lay on my back. She came over me began kissing and licking all over my body starting from head travelled south, she licked my fce and then neck slowly travelled to navel she spent good time with navel. Only men are attracted to girls nave was my thought but here she too enjoying licking my navel. Then only I remembered I had licked her navel before I had inserted my tool into her that had made her more aroused, now she was returning the favor. Then she moved to my cock, you have lovely cock darling I like to eat it saying so she kissed top of the cock. Then she took knob into her beautiful lips began sucking only tip after some time she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it. The way she was sucking my cock and licking the tip with her tongue made me more aroused, I was frightened I would lose control over my cock and cum very soon. I had said that I won’t be finished until she asks me to do. Luckily she stopped sucking and came over me; she straddled holding my erect cock with her fingers and descends over it taking my throbbing cock into her dripping love hole. As she sat on me engulfing my cock inch by inch, my complete cock was buried into her love hole, I was back into mother land once again. She sat for a while savoring the feel of throbbing long cock into her old but still reasonably tight cunt.
Her melons were hanging her partially sagged boobs were inviting my attention. I took both melons in each hand and began playing with them. She is such a wild beauty, despite of she working in field she had maintained her body so well she could conquer any young girls. For her age her body was super hot, she had real strength in her body as she worked hard. She is mixture of strength and beauty. I raised my torso and kissed those both half globes. Then she began moving up and down, she was on her knees and moved her torso so well that she rose to take my cock out to the tip and descend back pushing her wide ass on my thighs. She had perfect calculation to what extent she should raise her but and go back, not a single time my cock came out of her cunt.

welcome   

Like Reply