Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Hi friends

Welcome to our New XOSSIPY
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Dear Friends

This is one of the  lengthy , best and most viewed story in one of the forum,  and the writer is sexyshree49.

sexyshree49 is a great Writer , he worte this story almost  8 years and he never gave up  inspite of different struggles in his life.

I wanted to keep his writings alive , that is the reason i  decided to post this story here.

As you know this is more than 3000 pages so i will be posing when ever i get a time but will never give up

All credit goes to the great author  sexyshree49

Here you go 

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

This is incest story all sorts of incest characters are involved , one who does not like incest are to stay away from this thread . they need not read or comment .
Hello, I am Shreeshant from Hubli Karnataka.
I am writing my own experiences, which started last year. I am 20 years old with 6' height now I am doing BBA good looking whitish in color, humorous and I was not keen in sex. I was more concerned about my career. My English is poor as my education till matriculation was in Kannada medium so kindly bear with me. It starts from marriage of my elder sister Preethi. My sister got married to Prashant very handsome and rich person. They have good business at Hubli. Within few months of my didi’s marriage, her father in law passed away due to massive heart attack. So, my jiju became alone to handle his vast business and he found it too difficult to handle it alone. He came with proposition to take me with them as we were in some town nearby, where there was no business management college in my town. I wanted to pursue BBA, so my father agreed to this after didi pursued and assured my parents that I would be assisting in their business while studying there itself and we would be mutually benefited, so it would avoid me being in hostel. So, I settled with them. Aunt Malathi that’s mother in law of my sister, younger sister of jiju Prema who was a younger to me were there in the house. There were three rooms in a row, one was used by parents, and now only aunt Malathi lived next room was allotted to me, which was previously used by Prema at another end jiju and sister room. All rooms were interconnected, between my room and aunt’s room there was bathroom, which both had to share. My room was lavishly decorated with all the cozy furniture and was bigger than the room now allotted to Prema for which Prema was unhappy but she had accepted this as I was the guest and I had come to help them. Prema is of introvert nature she didn’t mix up with me. Jiju is very nice person. Aunty still had not recovered from early demise of her hubby.
I started going to attend their business and I am fast learner, so in very short period I adjusted myself with their business. Usually aunt didn’t come out of her room most of the time crying or sitting alone with sad face in her room. Once, didi advised me to spare some time for aunty and to bring her out of her sorrow. Now I took more care of aunty and started involving in conversation with her. Even I started entering into her room of course with her consent. Her mood started changing, initially she used to just nod or say yes or no type short answers but I was reluctant to speak with her and she could not escape from my company. Somehow, I was successful to bring her out to sitting room and sometimes I would suggest or insist to watch some good programs from TV. After some days, she came to speaking terms with me and started enquiring about business and casual matters. Now very often I would take all females to temple and even sat sang. Prema and sister used to be busy in their own work, now a days I started taking out aunt only and she started enjoying my company. I think to some extent that I was able to take her out of her shell. By now, my vacation was over and I had taken admission to business school. I had college in mornings only. So, I had ample of free time.
Things were going pretty well, but on one Saturday while returning from the Hanuman and Shani temple aunt asked me take her to some park, where there is no rush. I was stunned because this was the first time she chose place other than temples or shopping. When we entered park we found a secluded place and no one was nearby. I looked at her she was looking ground and my trying for words to start. I asked her the reason she mumbled first and then said if u doesn’t mind I can say something, which you have to keep secret. I assured her. See it’s family problem I don’t know whether I should be discussing it with you or not, at least I can reduce my burden of carrying it.
Now a day I feel that your sister is not as happy as she was. It was news for me, I had never observed such a thing from my sister, or she deliberately managed not to express herself. I asked how you say, only a woman can understand another woman.

welcome   

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
ME - in what sense she is unhappy because she has most handsome hubby, she got all luxuries here which even she had never dreamt of she has car, bungalow, wealth, jewellery and above all such a caring mother in law, who is more than like mother to her. As far as my knowledge goes, the problem generally starts by another woman itself. Either it may be her mother-in-law or sister-in-law here there are no chances. You are more than mother and daughter, because when you were feeling lonely, she was the first to instruct me to take you out somewhere and bring you out of the shell. So that you have to, again become cheerful and be a part in regular life. In addition, I think you are now.
AUNTY- Is it she who advised you, in fact I was wondering how you started caring me so much, but I am thankful to your sister and specially you my sweet boy, and kissed my forehead.
AUNTY- what u said is partially correct what your sister got after coming over here is ok but for what she is entitled and suppose if she does not get hats more important and we should see that she gets it.
ME - means?
AUNT- you did not get my point.
ME- nodded my head in negative. I think she stumbled for a moment. It’s what she should be satisfied in bed.
ME- (I got the point but not clearly) see jiju is a muscular and strong man and he is very sober what problem can be with him.
AUNT- that’s what I was under same impression but the things are not as we see them. There must be something wrong with my son. After a pause she continued initially he was not ready for marriage every time we proposed he used postpone on one or other pretext. On persuasion by me and my hubby, finally he agreed that too on threatening him. We never came to know what the problem was we never tried to diagnose the real problem. We went on insisting not understanding. That is where we went wrong. Aunty started crying I wanted to console her but decided against and waited for her to cool, again she continued see when he was opposing for marriage either he was in love with someone or he has physical problem. I don’t know what the exact problem is, but surely there is some problem initial days after marriage I think everything was going smoothly but of late his behaviors are not proper this I can say only on looking bahu. I think by going against his wish we scapegoat your sister. Somehow, you try to find out the problem and solve it if you can’t tell me the problem we shall try to find solution. I am giving such a big responsibility to such young child please forgive me for bothering you. Suppose if you are successful, I will the happiest person on the earth, thus you can save your sister my family and our reputation saying this she lost all her control started crying heavily and laid her on my shoulder, and she was almost hugging. For the first time I felt bosoms on by body but both of us ignored that we are male and female but we were seriously engrossed in our own thoughts. Even I was weeping silently. Now I tried to console her but she took her own time to cool-off. Once she was ok, we normal we washed our face in tap water and headed for house and we did not exchange any words, before she got off the bike I assured her again promised that I will do my best.

welcome   

[+] 5 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

THE REAL STORY STARTS NOW ONWARDS
When we reached home we were silent I got into my room and sprawled on the bed and started thinking what aunty told whether he has any relation with outsider, he hardly goes out other than shop from shop he never stops in between to house except any shopping he hardly that also, either servants or we people do it. Then the only chance he has is when he is out of station that too mainly Bangalore where he goes frequently, and every time he is eager to go or is he impotent. If he got married any one early or had relation with anyone there, what to do? If yes, I should find her out. And suppose if he is impotent then lot of medicines are available and we can see what we can only after knowing exact problem. Thinking this I don’t know when I dosed off. Sis awakened me for food, somehow I managed to eat, but aunty didn’t come out of her room. Days were passing and I was watching my jiju and sister on close observation I too felt like sister was not as charming as charming as she was before, her many of smiles felt artificial sometimes even her talks. I never observed jiju eyeing any girl where I used to see girls just out of curiously but at least casually. Whereas jiju did not even, like that also. I was waiting for him to go for purchasing so that I wanted to fallow him in pretext of learning purchasing. When I found jiju looking for stocks inventory I felt that in couple of days he may leave I informed aunty that jiju is going Bangalore and I want go along with him. Aunty said fine idea and I myself would ask him to take you along with him and teach you and can stay one day extra and go for sightseeing. As planned aunty sent me along with jiju, but this trip was utter failure as we came back the next day by noon by intercity train, jiju had no possibility of meeting anybody other business, jiju said he is not feeling well and we rushed back. But within a week, he planned again this time it was essential, as we had not completed purchases so again same trick was played by aunty. Somehow, we went and started purchases somehow I was not satisfied the way he did as most of the times they said rates as usual we made payment and placed order and left absolutely there was no bargaining. As if our visit was to make payment and I felt that jiju was in hurry to finish of the deals and wanted to spare his time for something else. I was reluctant to follow him though he said we had to move lot of places and it would be tiresome to roam around the city. And promised if I take rest in lodge, he will pick me up in the evening and will take me to some places and some enjoyment. My purpose of visit was specific so I didn’t yield to his words and argued that if I am with his business sooner or later I have come alone for the purpose and need to learn the art of buying to make contacts with our dealers, thus I never gave him any privacy. So, minute by minute, he was getting frustrated, but he never came to knew that I was doing this deliberately. Somehow, two days passed but evenings he took me to some of the places worth seeing that including M.G road discotheque where he met couple of his male friends, he introduced me to them. On third day, he again tried to avoid me but was in vain. Till night, we went on seeing dealers or some other places. But night he was totally frustrated, he was not in a position to show it but I could guess by his gestures. Again in the night he said, he is going to meet some his buddy but I was not ready to leave him alone. I was following him like VIKRAM AND BETHAL (ghost, a story from Panchatantra). That worked really he called his friends over the phone and pretended as if they are busy or out of station. At last, he asked me whether I take drinks, I said I don’t drink but if you are interested you can go ahead and have whatever you want. Jiju decided to go a dance bar and I accompanied him there he took few drinks and I was enjoying the dances. Again, two of his friends met and jiju introduced me as his brother-in-law so within few minutes they left. About his friends, I felt very strange about them when they had come to our table one sat my side and another beside jiju. The one sitting near me had placed his hand on my thigh I was astonished the one, who knows hardly keeps his hand on my thigh and tries to massage my thigh, and their dress and body language was very different. I held they might be GAY. After three four drinks jiju said, shall we move? I said ok though I was enjoying semi nude dancers. But I got up along with him and we headed to some restaurant, which was very nice and had good dinner. While going to room jiju said shall we take some drinks to room, I said ok and as u please. But he insisted to give company so at last thinking that let me booze him to his throat and shall try to open him up. So, I asked him to buy beer, as I don’t drink hot beer also very rare. We collected bottles, once inside room, slowly he opened his scotch, and me my beer and I encouraged him to have more and more, as he felt kick we started talking on various matters. He was losing his balance now somehow the topic came to sex. Now I played a trick and enquired him whether the friends we met at dance bar were GAY jiju was astonished to hear my comment.

welcome   

Like Reply
HE-how do you say
ME -he was caressing my thigh.
HE- bloody rascal he muttered to himself whenever he finds young boys he tries to seduce them but the speech was almost audible and I sensed something is fishy hear and I continued with small hint that he was fondling my penis (a white lie just to pull his leg) is it? Bastard he said this was loud enough. The other day who had met at the discotheque also seemed me same. Now jiju asked me how do judge, I can sense by their gestures. Now jiju was becoming cool. Jiju asked me whether you have any experience. Now jiju shifted to my side of the coach where I was sitting and had another stiff shot of drinks and forced me to take some more beer as I was going very slowly. Again he asked me have experienced gay activities, I said no. Then how come you know about it. Few of my friends are at it. And by chance, I have seen couple of gay DVDs. He again asked have enjoyed at least girls. However, I had no such experience, I was not that interested in sex, and I was more concerned about carrier building than wasting time on such things. But wanted to continue I said. Not completely but I have kissed couple of girls and fondled their boobs. How did you felt and why did not complete the course. Girls did not cooperate for further and circumstance was nit favorable. Now he kept his hand on my thigh. And continue to talk. Suddenly I asked a direct question just to trap him while he was boozed enough. What is the difference you felt in gay and straight, as you have experienced bisexuals. This trick paid the biggest dividend and without thinking for what I was asking or realizing under influence of alcohol he opened his mouth. I like more of gay than straight and particularly, being banged (now he realized what he committed but damage was already done).

Suddenly he became silent and emptied the glass he held. He wanted to close the chapter but I was not ready but for me also it was very hard to digest the fact that my own juju is a gay. But I wanted to take more information, so I asked him how you entered into gay circle he was silent and avoiding the subject shall we sleep it’s already late and on persistence, he opened his mouth. It all started when I was in residential school my seniors were after me as was one of most attractive among the lot, then they seduced my with all their tricks and somehow I submitted to them and thus the my gay life started and still continued, at last he confessed. Even today, I came here to get my bunghole screwed.
ME-why all the way here, there must be many cocks in your hometown?
HE- See. It’s question of prestige I can’t go and ask someone to screw me, I need to maintain secrecy, and family prestige is more imp. I have thought about it hundred times either to leave this habit or look there someone but looking into pros and cons, I left the idea. Here I have some good old friends of mine who are very clean and healthy, they too not indulge into others than our own company. We are worried of the diseases. Then how about the your wife I asked JIJU-see if I get what I want I will be able to perform in house better or I can’t get it up at all. This was another shock for me. So, all of a sudden he touched my cock before I could know his hand entered in my bermuda and directly he hold my cock. I was astonished by his act.

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
ME- what is this why you are touching like this are you over drunk and leave me alone. Now all of a sudden he started crying I can’t live without cock, in last visit, also you did not allow me to go anywhere, and this time you are torturing me, what else can do now and started screaming hysterically. Now in return I had cooled him. At last, he said if you become my partner I shall be the luckiest person. But how I have never liked this kind of act, and I can’t be a part in this. See if provide me your cock I need not come here, there itself if I can have it will be fantastic he replied between the sobs. It may be for you but what about sister, have you thought about it, I was not sure about my so I had requested my parents but they were bent upon my marriage. At least I performed for few months but I could satisfy neither my wife nor myself. Then I noticed at myself still he was holding my penis and by his mere touch it had grown it its fullest because it was the first time anybody holding me other than myself. I used to masturbate occasionally or else I touched while bathing. He followed my eyes to my lund and exclaimed beautiful and he asked himself loudly. Then he again urged me to fuck him, I was feeling some funny sensation and I started liking his touch. When he tried to remove my bermuda, I opposed and said no. I don’t want to be gay like you and in future, I don’t want to trouble my wife like my sis. He assured me things won’t be like that because I was used as scapegoat by my seniors but u will be loved and I was always molested by them where as u won’t. I will not going to force you to be fucked but you had to fuck me periodically and I will never force you to be fucked. No was my answer again. At last, he played a trick whether you want your sister to be happy or not, if yes then follow my instruction and if no it’s your sister and your fate. Actually, I was ready to do anything for pleasure and life of my sis. If you keep me satisfied, I will see that your sister and you will be happy ever after. If you desire you can be my 50% partner in my business. And if you wish, I can provide any beautiful girl you want you can ask for cine artist also I can bring them with my contacts. But please don’t say no and fuck me.
ME-look I am not interested in what you are offering me partnership and your property, but what I want is happiness of my sis. If she is ok, every condition is acceptable by me, but only one request is that you should not indulge with others because I don’t want to risk anybody’s life, suppose if you catch any disease it will be transferred to both of us. He readily agreed for this and before I could say anything, he removed my bermuda, poked his ass towards me, stood up, and placed my lund on his pecker as if I was mesmerized. Maybe he took some body-lotion, smeared his ass hole, and plunged his back positioning my cock and my head slid-in nicely. And another thrust by him may be half of my lund entered in. He paused for a moment and pushed himself slowly. His expert ass gulped me completely. Now he instructed me to hold his shoulder and start pumping. It felt nice and warm inside him, because I had never felt anything other than my rough hand but this was something different. While I was pushing forward, he cooperated by backstrokes. I don’t know how long I maintained the pace but I came to end as it was my first time and I started ramming and with the last stroke I emptied my balls and fell on bed after pulling myself out. He said thank you and lay beside me after breathing came to normal he asked was it your really first time I don’t believe, you performed so well. When I confirmed that, it was first he congratulated for losing my virginity. But I felt I lost my silly-busy and that too so unceremoniously.
After some rest he again put his on my pecker and massaged it oh my god it’s getting life mere touch what a shameless it is, when it was halfway he started licking it and within no time it was hard like steel. Still I was lying on my back closing my eyes, when I felt tight grip I opened my eyes and found him straddling on me and descending himself on my hard cock he was facing me he slowly engulfed me totally and started pumping himself slowly and within few minutes he picked up the pace. I saw his face how handsome he is my sister is really lucky to have such a handsome man as her hubby except for this problem, as he was raising and falling on me now I saw his lund it had erected like a electric pole and was longer than mine and even thicker also. I could not keep my mouth shut and commented on his pecker, jiju you have bigger than me. It looks nice. He said surely mine is very nice and stability is very high. I can satisfy any woman with pole of mine but what to do I am not that interested in woman. But I have serviced your sister nicely but off late, again this problem of being screwed is disturbing me. But don’t worry, I will be good partner for sister and brother. Can you fondle mine and please masturbate me so that I can have both pleasure at a time he requested. I could not say no after all was asking a favour and subconsciously took him in my palm and started stroking him. Again, it was my first time holding others cock, but I was not dejected and went on stroking. I don’t know how long he pumped but surely it took very long but I should appreciate his muscle strength may be even after some 30 minutes still he was jumping on me. After some time, I said jiju pump fast. I am about to come, he did so and asked me to pump faster so that he too can ejaculate. Though my hand was aching, I increased speed. After couple of minutes, we discharged simultaneously. My cum was spurting inside his tight canal and his first spurt went high and landed beyond my head and on my face and remaining on my chest and lastly on my belly. He must have shot at least a cup I thought he collapsed on me and started licking his own cum from face, chest, and remaining he scooped with his fingers and swallowed all. When my dick slowly shrunken and came out of his bum. Jiju rolled off me, said boy you has got real capacity, and your cock is best for your age and it’s going to grow to massive one two or three years and you may overtake me. I was happy to hear it and drifted into sleep forgetting I was being emotionally blackmailed or wanted to help both jiju and sister. In the morning, I opened my eyes with wetness in my loins. Then I saw jiju is licking my morning stiffness. Oh my god, are you not satisfied yet. He smiled with a grin and continued. When it was ready for war, he left me and kneeled before me and I automatically lined up with his poker and started sinking in him. And went on ramming him this time I enjoyed little by ramming him. Yesterday I had behaved like slave doing his duty. I must have fucked him at least for half an hour in between I managed to play with his dick even without his invitation to fondle which he too enjoyed. This time he exploded before me and after, say about five minutes, I pumped him with the speed I was worth and filled his tight ass. And remain inside, till my balls emptied and waited to my penis shrink to come out by itself. When cock came out, he turned and embraced me and said it was one of the most memorable to him. Afterwards, we brushed teeth, had tea, and were ready for bath. While bathing, I had not locked the door because there was nothing to hide. Meanwhile jiju also entered in bathroom, took the soap, and gave me a nice bath. Washed my genital thoroughly, gave a kiss to it, and tried to swallow it. but I said enough for now. He did not mind and in turn, I gave him bath. Rubbed his whole body and after bath, we had breakfast and went on final round of purchasing. Today jiju was very happy, as his lust had fulfilled. By evening, we were back to hotel he casually enquired whether to stay one more day. I said no! we have left shop on servants, it is not a good to rely to this extent. He said so we will have one more round I accepted gladly and said let me freshen up before we start I went and took bath I felt totally fresh after me he took bath and came out totally nude. His long pecker was hanging like a dead snake. The moment he came near me, he took my robe, made me nude, and started licking whole body. He kissed me everywhere and came to kiss my lips, but I didn’t like it, he understood and left my lips but surely kissed my cheeks. By now, I was ready to ride him. This time I took him to dressing table, laid him on back, and raised his legs, took them on my shoulder and he guided my rod to his brim. And I started inserting the tool slowly, started fucking him in slow pace. Here I felt something is missing and later understood what I was expecting. Nice boobs to squeeze while fucking any way, he was man and did not posses breast, but the fucking was very nice. And I fucked him till my cock was sore. He was holding my bums for his support. After fucking for about 45 minutes, I discharged in ass and took out my cock. It came out with a sound like opening a cork of a bottle and I collapsed on the nearby bed. And took enough rest after strenuous marathon. Now he too got up lazily and we cleaned ourselves, started packing, and headed for station after sumptuous food to station by now his agent had arranged for tickets for first ac and reached Hubli next day early morning.

welcome   

[+] 7 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

While at Bangalore, my life almost changed in 24 hours and I felt like a mature man after coming back the normal life began and I was observing sister keenly. I felt there is some change in her she looked more lively than previous and sometimes I overheard some sound as their room was beside mine. May be they were making love. Jiju was also happy but he never mentioned about his night activities but I could guess. After a week’s time he looked bit tensed and he asked me company I could understand what it is. Then I asked about the place, he said that I am also thinking about it. I will arrange something in two days he said, he had many properties across the city. He vacated one of the small room in the far end of the city, he took me there in the evening it was furnished with a cozy bed cot and table and four chairs. The moment we entered, he jumped on me like an animal and started kissing me everywhere and within no time, we were nude and started our business. We had two rounds in two hours and went home, for few days it went on smoothly. In between, aunty complimented me. And she told that there is difference on her bahu’s face. She enquired me what was there at Bangalore but I could not answer her properly but hinted that he had some problem, but is solved partially and I will tell details when time come. When my sister and me were alone even sister asked me what happened at Bangalore, I asked why, she said after coming there is some change IN PRAHSANTH. I asked what type, she was hesitant and did not directly nut said he looks like he is more comfortable now, and looks like happy person. Are you happy about it Preethi said surely that’s the reason I am asking. Then don’t worry much and be happy. It went as it is for three months and once Preethi asked me the reason for coming late after closing the shop, sometimes we used to skip in business hours only. That’s also problematic. One day when we were alone aunty had gone out and Prema to college Preethi asked me the reason for coming late and what is going on and she had come to know about skipping during business hours, through office staff. I was in soup, somehow I wanted to manage, but she asked whether we are visiting prostitutes. Answering her was new problem but she was reluctant to have answer, saying cooked up stories but she believed none and she said aunty is also tensed about it, aunty had also enquired about late coming coolly but had not made it a big issue. Preethi finally asked me are you not happy I am live peacefully. If yes then why are you hiding things from me? Finally, she warned me that she is going to tell pappa about it, as this is happening only after my arrival only previously Prashant was home on right time. We heard footsteps of aunty and kept quite. Very next day itself Preethi called me from shop in the afternoon on some pretext, when I was home she was alone and, aunty had been to some function with neighbors, was next expected till night. I was in trouble, I had to say something, she pressurized so much, and even she threatened me of suicide. At last I opened my mouth, warned her if you are brave enough to listen the fact and if you don’t blame me for any act. She assured me and I told everything from aunty s request to present day. I even gave almost account of encounters I had with jiju. When I finished she broke into tears, which was lead to earthshaking crying. She embraced me but still weeping. I was trying my best to console her, but in vain. After few attempts, I let her till her content and I was combing her hairs by my fingers and with another hand holding her tight. When I turned a little to comfort her now we were embracing straight her boobs were on my chest, they were strong within some time I had different sensation, which I had never felt particularly about my sis. This was new for me Even I had fucked jiju and enjoyed it but breast feeling was different and while fucking jiju I was missing boobs so now they were there pressing my chest. I wanted to feel them with my Hands but as she is my sister I did not dare to touch them with my palms, I was trying to control myself not touch. They are the most beautiful breasts in the word (they were 34 b, which learned later). I don’t know how long we were in the tight embrace, and I loved every minute Of it. Now I tried my level best to console her and I promised her we would stop the relation from this moment itself if she does not find it correct. May be after 20 minutes she became calm. When she left me, I went to make coffee and I asked her to get up and freshen up. By the time coffee was ready she was bit recovered and without exchanging any words, we had coffee and I left for shop. Since then I avoided jiju’s relation whenever he invited I postponed with some or another pretext. Within two weeks time jiju was getting frustrated I could watch through his behavior but I was helpless. Once jiju called and he wanted to know the reason I explained everything, so he was quite and did not comment anything but he too was thinking a lot about it. After some days when didi felt his rejuvenation is gone, and he was not per forming sex with her, didi came to seriousness of his problem. Once didi called me and wanted to talk something, she was very hesitant in first but finally she came beside me, hid her face on my shoulder, and started conversation slowly. She asked since when we have not done,
ME – what
SHE- what you are doing?
ME – doing? what?
DIDI – what you and jiju used to do?
ME - business.
DIDI- at last she said, since when you and jiju did not have sex.
ME – oh sex, I stopped the Very moment you asked me to stop and I will never do it.
DIDI - no I did not asked you to stop
But I was very upset to know the truth.
ME- ok whatever it is but I have decided never to repeat It.
DIDI- no you can do it.
ME - no, I am not interested in homosexual acts but as jiju had assured that if I fuck him, in turn he is going to fuck you and will keep you satisfied. By these dirty words didi was astonished and said how filthy language you are using you are totally spoiled. I said I am not but those were words jiju actually said and I repeated his exact statement, in fact, I did not like rigging him and even I was worried, as I should not become homo by doing it with him. But just to see you happy and contended I agreed for it. Otherwise, I would have quit your house and your business. I wanted to shift to hostel and forget the whole episode. But only looking at you and your family reputation, I wanted to protect jiju from the clutch of his bastard friends. And I know that he is giving some big amounts to keep himself satisfied and keep the relation secret, which was making us loose so many things. Almost every week he wanted to visit Bangalore so he lost the track of business he had to rely on his staff, where there are misappropriations and loose so much of cash, he was so desperate to have my lund that he even offered partnership in the business to extent of 50%. So, I decided if I did not cooperate then the loss could increase to any extent. And suppose if he finds a wrong person, he will spoil everything and even he can blackmail and loot us to any extent or even he can spread the disease if he had any, which in turn ruin you. Thinking all this only I agreed, and I have contacted a hostel and thinking of leaving house very shortly. By hearing my decision my sister was really startled and said not to leave them alone, I have also thought regarding this, and the reason I wanted to speak this only. You can continue your relation with him let him be partner for both my brother and me but on single condition that don’t go anywhere else but do it in house. I was startled to hear it she continued that’s the only solution, suppose if you leave him, it will add to problems than solving. So, it’s my earnest request that please do continue and don’t leave us dry and high.
ME - how we can do such a thing. That too, when, everybody is in the house. Sorry didi, I can’t do anything in presence of you.
DIDI - see it does not mean that you have done it in front of me but in either your room or in our room, till you are done, I will be outside.
ME – let me see, give me some time and I will think about it and tell.
she requested me the answer is +ve. Next day jiju explained me what the discussion took between husband and wife, in fact he was very happy that his wife not only approved hi gay mentality but also in the house and that too with her own brother, few days back it was just unimaginable but things were changing.

welcome   

Like Reply
Somehow, I could not deny request of both, we started fucking generally in my room and even some time in sister room, and it was very often we mated discreetly. Neither Prema or aunty was aware of it. May be after month’s time she came and said discretely, do you make it very hard?
ME – why do you ask. By the time he is back to the room he is tired really though he is willing to enjoy with me, he can’t and avoids though he has got very good erection. This time I really got wild and shouted at her see if I do slow or short he is not satisfied and if I fuck him as per his taste, you are complaining. I am really fed up between both of you. For god ’s sake, please leave me alone, and without waiting for any answer I went out, and came very late after second show picture. All were worried really as mobile was also switched off. In cine hall, also, I was thinking how to get rid-off the situation, still I couldn’t make any decision. It was too much of a burden for my age. Days were passing I was irregular with jiju one day jiju proposed me still worst thing. He wanted me to fuck him while he was fucking my sister at a time he wanted to enjoy being fucked while he was fucking another, still I couldn’t make out what he wanted as was strong enough had muscular body could sustain lot of stress and strain. He said don’t be embarrassed we will do it in dark so that no one will see the other. Somehow, he convinced me. So, another chapter opened and first time, I was too nervous. Jiju guided me from my room to his in total darkness and he got me inside him. And took sister below him and we started fucking. This time, I was not needed to take care of his massive cock as sister had taken the task and gulped him. I was overcautious not to touch any part of her body. And somehow, finished first time though, I was over excited, as I had never seen any naked woman And I could visualize naked body sprawled just below me except jiju was in between us. This Had more effect on me may be on that couple also. The moment I climaxed I took out still erect Cock out of the hot and tight orifice with the pluck sound, and ran to my room without turning Back. Once I entered my room cleaned myself, fell on the cot and drifted off to sleep but in The middle of night my sleep was disturbed by wet dream of fucking some faceless woman and Kneading her boobs till she cried with pain and pleasure. I opened my eyes and myself alone On the bed and cock was erect looking at the ceiling. After many months, I felt like masturbating And I did. It was most powerful ejaculation of my life.

Three nights after that, again I was escorted in the dark room and there was another episode of the same. But today, I felt little adjusted to the fucking and I had enormous erection and today I dint leave jiju till he cried with pain of my pounding and he had hell of a trouble to match with speed and grounding. He stopped me couple of times to adjust himself on sister and to insert the emerged cock of him. I don’t know about them but I really enjoyed the new game today. It repeated at least twice a week, probably other days they fucked each other in my absence. After few days of the new game once it so happened that in darkness my sister took my hand thinking that it was jiju’s and placed on her boobs as it was pitch dark as you know. I wanted just to pull out my hand from her boobs. In flash of a second I thought that, suppose if I pull back my hand, she will come to know her mistake and she will be embarrassed like hell. So, I continued to explore her boobs, pinched her areola, and played with her tits to my hearts content. When I increased the speed, I had to take off my hand and gripping jiju’s buttocks, I started banging heavily so jiju had to do nothing but to keep himself lined up to her choot and I did the rest of job. It was special night for me, and I started craving to hold tit’s in next coming episodes. This idea clicked I don’t know when she felt three hands on her body and guessed what was going on. One day she asked me directly are you touching me daily, I did not pretend and accepted the fact and said how it started. She blushed but asked me a strange question, how did you felt them. I said wonderful and I want to see them in light. She just smiled and ran away from me that wish was also fulfilled.

welcome   

[+] 6 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

On one night we were having threesome as usual, it was total dark, I was poking my shaft in jiju’s ass, and he was fucking my sister in missionary position. Her thighs were touching my hands as, she had raised her legs and was in jiju’s shoulders, and I was enjoying touch of her naked thighs. All of a sudden, there was thud sound in the room. All were startled by the sound and in panic didi switched on the light to see what the sound was, the files were kept in the evening on parapet had slipped as they were and may be not properly kept. There was sighing of relief. Then, I realized I could see my dear sister totally nude and the scene was erotic really. My 22 years old most beautiful didi sprawled on the bed. And for the first time, I was seeing the naked female body, which was a real beauty. Her hairs spread on the cot, which were undone. Her face had beads of perspiration due to the marathon we were doing and I could see her breasts standing on her beautiful chest like two round shaped pyramids and totally flat tummy. Not even a single ounce of extra fat on it. A deep navel deserved licking, my eyes traveled to her thigh joint. There, I found a beautiful vagina recently shaved, had small growing hairs on it, still the opening was wide due to recent fucking and two slender legs, creamy in color hair less and smooth deserved to be caressed throughout the life. I saw her full body may be within few seconds but looked like eternity. By the time sister became aware of the things already damage was done, I had seen her total glory and the treasure she hid from me for all the years were just uncovered and she immediately switched off the bed lamp. Now jiju was also became aware of what happened and smilingly said, what is the fun of switching the light after shoeing everything to him and letting him enjoying the beautiful scene of his life, is it not Shree (my pet name). By reflux action, I said yes and said you could leave the light on at least a small one so the things could be easier. Sis protested but jiju was reluctant and switched on the bed lamp. Didi closed her eyes and covered her face. Now jiju re arranged her body and with lot of pleadings by didi to switch off the light, jiju neglected her and took his missile and launched on her opening started entering her. I lined up to his inviting ass and started entering his right and warm hole. The pleasure of fucking in the dim light was more thrilling. We had more speed and now I took my right palm, placed on her left boob, and started caressing her, jiju saw it and encouraged to knead it. I did not last very long with the over excitement filled jiju’s ass hole with my warm cum and he was still pounding her with what he was worth. I just rolled on the bed beside my didi and tried to catch my breath, it was the first time I remained in the room after my ejaculation otherwise, and I usually emerged from the room to give the privacy specially to my sis. Now I was seeing a live b. F. I was mesmerized by the beauty lying under jiju and being fucked nicely. With every stroke, her tight boobs were moving in nice rhythm. She was moaning loudly and the whole room was filled with fucking music of thup thup. Her nice shaped legs were bent like hairpin what a beauty she is, her entire body is like milk soft body not a single hair on it except two or three small hairs around her areola. Now I was enjoying looking at her nude body and was excited really by looking my own sister and for the first time I lusted after her, I felt like touching her caress her body even I felt like making love to her. Any person looking at her will definitely look her twice and look with eyes full of lust. Now I was seeing her full nude and being fucked beside me. How is possible to ignore such a beauty and can’t lust, I am also human being brother or not. I was getting erection by mere look of them and I decided to have her, even if she does not like then also I wanted to fuck her at any cost. I was little bothered about jiju s reaction.
When jiju’s thrusts became fast and didi’s moans increased and for the last time jiju gave final stroke and fell over her after the long fucking session. When they were cool and regained energy, didi turned to my side and saw me. She closed her face with shame and asked me to leave the room right now and you are not supposed to see his sister like this. I said I am tired and want some rest, but she urged me to go out as she is embarrassed and she tried to find some cloth to cover herself but suddenly I caught hold of her, and said why you don’t relax. There is nothing hidden in your body and you need not conceal anything from me. What do you say jiju, he said yes what is there to hide we are family and since almost a month we are enjoying blissful sex may be in the darkness, but what we are doing is sex only, and that too with mutual consent. That too on your suggestion, and all of us knew that on or another day we were supposed see each other. It’s ok for me, if you see her. This was enough for me to proceed, I made her stand nude, and I ogled at her. I took a round around her and saw with inspecting eyes, today was total different day for, u was seeing nude beauty with my bare eyes in fact I had seen couple of B. F. But I had never taken interest in them, as my line of interest is totally different. But what I was witnessing is different, now I was looking physically that too with such close proximity, it was none other than my own sister whom I never had even dreamed also. It became almost unbearable by her, she ran to the bathroom and bolted inside. I don’t know what her feeling was. Whether she felt ashamed of being seen by her own brother, or guilt or she was embarrassed by my look as I was seeing her as if she is some commodity and was inspecting before buying, or she was in total confusion. But surely, I desired her. I didn’t have any guilt or any other feelings than just lust after some female. I straight away went to room even without cleaning myself I rolled over the bed and started dreaming to fuck her.

welcome   

Like Reply
Next time the scene was almost same, I was taken in darkness, as jiju plugged her hole and I went behind him to take him. He switched on the bed lamp, position was same she was half on cot and half was raised above her and folded her legs. I was witnessing second round of her beauty in my life. The bulb was emitting high illumination, I thought jiju had changed the bulb. Didi closed her eyes and didn’t try to hide her assets. Now I lined up myself and slowly entered already lubed shit hole which was waiting for me, as I sank to the hilt and started moving in slow rhythm still didi’s eyes were covered by her palm. Now my hands progressed towards her to catch hold her unsagged, round and beautiful breasts. I took them in each hands and I exclaimed that how nice are, and I continued didi I am pressing you boobs, can I pinch nipples and started tweaking them as I was pulling she started shivering and moaning like hell I too started humping and in unison jiju was hammering her. Now she opened her eyes and looked straight into my eyes for which I smiled mischievously, she reciprocated with a smile. When the session was completed, we rolled on each side of didi. She got up from the bed, before she moved I caught her hand and pulled towards me, she was startled by unexpected move by her brother, and she almost fell on me. Didi requested me to leave her but my grip was tight and I asked her to stay some more time. Didi please give me a kiss and go, she was hesitant or may be not willing, and she looked at jiju who was still lying beside her. He nodded to go ahead, as I got green signal I neared my mouth to hers, she was trying to escape but I didn’t leave her and slowly I carried myself near her by now she closed her eyes in anticipating smooch.

But I wanted her consent, as nothing happened she waited for few seconds and nothing did happen, wondering what she opened her eyes. I pleaded nothing more than a soulful kiss and you can go. She didn’t know how to react but she parted her lips that were enough invitation for me though there was no verbal. I was assured by her gesture as consent, and I placed my lips over hers holding her head. First, she shivered, very fast recovered, and became quite, I started kissing her lips, sucked honey and she too responded for few seconds, and before I understood, she slipped away from grip and ran to bathroom to hide herself. I couldn’t dare to look jiju, as I was threatened but before I moved to my room he patted my shoulder without caring to answer him I entered into my room and locked myself and I was too nervous as I was just carried away that too in presence of jiju.
Next day jiju and aunty left for marriage of jiju’s cousin, son of aunt’s sister who was close to jiju and they had to leave behind my didi to look after Prema who could not go due to her exams. I left in the morning as usual to shop and Prema to college. By 12 noon there was some riot  and stone pelting and one boy was stabbed due to that curfew was imposed. So, I closed the shop and returned home. By the rime didi was bit tensed due to riot, as she saw me coming she sighed of relief. And came and hugged me are you safe that’s all she said, I tried your mobile but you didn’t respond so I was worried because here most of the time innocents are the victims. I tightened the grip around her, kissed her forehead, and said thanks for your concern didi, we remained in the same position for some time, and I was feeling her bosoms on my chest, though we were fully clothed I felt nice. My cock started rising, didi kissed my both the cheeks and broke the hug. As soon as she left, she took mobile and dialed Prema, enquired about her safety and advised her not go out of the campus and told about the riot. And said as soon as her exam is over, call her on phone. So that Shreesh (my pet name) will come and take you home. Pammy (Prema’s nick name) said everything is ok in the campus and she assured didi that, she will not go out and will take food in the canteen itself and exam will be over by 5 O' clock. If everything is ok, she will come on her own & if any help is needed, she will call us but didi insisted that Shreesh will come and pick you up and not supposed come on her own.
So, all were relieved of the tension. I asked for coffee and didi prepared coffee and by the time I changed my cloths, came to hall, and switched on TV, didi came and joined me both of finished coffee and we started watching TV. After some time I kept my head on didi’s lap and started watching which was not un usual, I was habitant of watching TV by placing head on whoever was near including aunty except Prema. We were chit chatting on some usual talks, when I turned my head to say something to didi I felt her balls on my face though fully clothed in nighty. I did not say anything but stared at her beautiful bosom and concentrated more on boobs than that TV. I could feel that she is not wearing anything underneath. After some time I purposely started touching her boob with my face initially, she was not aware but when she sensed that, she wanted to rise in pretext of cooking but I didn’t let her go. What is there in hurry we are free for today and you can cook leisurely. Then I placed my hand around her back and still lying on her lap we were watching TV as well chit chatting. She was playing with the remote and it fell on the ground. She bent to collect then her right nipple came into my mouth, I sipped it and when she came to know she tried to pull her nipple from my mouth, but I gulped her ball as far as I could and pulled her head so that she can’t get up without losing my grip. It was the first time I was sucking her boob though it was covered by cloth, it felt nice.

welcome   

[+] 6 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Unintentionally a moan escaped from her mouth. Somehow, she freed her tit and really wanted to raise now but I had grip like vice. Now I got up and sat beside her still holding her, I asked for a kiss she said no but I said Immediately I want one, after lot of hesitation she said will you leave me after a kiss. Surely, if it’s wholehearted one is enough for now.
She - means?
Me – nothing. Promise
Me – promise. At last she agreed and gave me a kiss it lasted very long our tongues were fighting with each other then she left me high and dry. But I had to keep quite as I had promised. She went to kitchen and prepared food. When she called for food I went to dining both started food silently, it was painful to eat silently, she had some guilty conscience now I broke silence and started talking in which she didn’t take active role but just nodding her head. After some time I started telling jokes and her mood lightened a little. Somehow, we finished food and after I invited for watching TV but she said she needs some rest. After half an hour, electricity went, as it was summer her sleep was broken and my TV was shut off. I was getting bored, but I could do nothing for that, as I could not go out due to curfew. Didi came out of room and she sat down on the same sofa. She looked she was off the tension. Slowly we went on chit chatting, somehow topic of romance came, I asked didi did you have experience of romance before marriage? Shree what are you asking do I look like that (I was sure that she had none). I said I asked casually, I know you but as you were beauty queen of the college, so many boys used to roam around you. And many of your friends had boy friend’s for instance Sudha, she had boy friend and I have seen that they were kissing and his hands were inside her blouse.
DIDI- is it true. How did you see? Once we were playing cricket and I hit the ball very hard it went off the fence so friends sent me to collect the ball, as it was the rule. Whoever looses the ball only he had to search or bring new one. As I was searching for the ball, when I came behind college and searching inside bushes, I found them instead of ball. I was there watching them for pretty long. She was wearing skirt blouse that day. When I saw them, they were holding each other’s hands. And they were speaking in very low voice I could not hear anything. Then, he held her head and tried to kiss, but she namesake protested, and cooperated. While kissing, his hands went to her boobs and was caressing lightly. He started pressing them, while his another hand was roaming on her buttock then he slowly undid her blouse and took out her boobs from their confinement they were beautiful, very white like moon light. I hid behind bush so I could not be seen by them. He started kissing her boobs sometimes he used to lick. And in between, few times, he chewed her nipple hard and then she used to shout. It went on for long time, he raised her skirt and caressed her buttock, and he even inserted his hand in her panty. Her well-shaped legs were looking like banana trees, what a nice buttocks they were. Here I was excited beyond limit, I felt like pushing him aside and wanted to fuck her there it’s elf, he took his hand in front and caressed her nude vagina when he was trying to remove her panty, I heard my friends calling my name, as I had taken too long. Without making any noise, I left the place or else I would have witnessed the first live show of my life. Once I had been to a movie with my friends, one friend had reserved a seat for me it was on last row he had informed me well in advance, as I was late already lights were switched off somehow u reached last row then my friend clapped at me and just seated beside him. When my eyes accustomed to the dim light, I saw two persons in next row were talking to themselves. And a boy signaled something to the girls sitting in next row to them. She turned back and signaled something to the boy may be after some ten minutes, the boy again pinched the girl, and one boy and a girl traded their seats. So both became couple, when a girl was coming to the rear row, I recognized her to be your friend Saniya she quietly came and occupied the recently vacated seat.

welcome   

Like Reply
Didi was interest in the story and I was interested in her. I kept my hand on her shoulder which either she was not aware or neglected. Within couple of minutes, the boy kept his left hand on her shoulder and within short time, his hand descended to her boobs and started massaging her breast. She was giggling, and co-operate by loosening her kameej, by unbuttoning two hooks, which were at her back. Now his hand entered into her dress and comfortably and started squeezing her large tit’s as her hand was wandering on his pants, I was no more interested in the picture, and live show was more amazing. The boy asked why Prema that’s you didn’t come as you had promised to bring her. She said something, which was not audible. Now he pressed Saniya’s head said something she took out his penis out of his pant and started squeezing his rod. When he asked her to take his rod into her mouth, she was bit hesitant and looked other people around her to confirm that no one is looking at them. When she looked in my direction, I covered part of my face and pretended looking on the screen. Now Saniya bent her body to take his waiting monster into her mouth and laid on his lap, the hand rest was hindrance for her and she tried to get up, then both talked in whisper, for my astonishment she crept to the floor and kneeled before him and started blowing him. This was too much for me. I wanted to trade place with me and give my shaft into her mouth. I left the theatre before movie was ended just to avoid her embarrassment, to be seen by her friends’ brother. Here my hand had entered in didi’s dress as had unhooked her dress and was cupping her left breast. Didi was so involved in the story and so excited that she was not aware of her brother massaging her boob. So, I lusted after both the girls Saniya and Sudha and I somehow wanted to feel them. Whenever they visited our house or met them, elsewhere the same picture was rolling in my head and I was visualizing those scenes. But they never saw me in this angle but they were always treated me as their kid brother. So, I didn’t have nerve to proceed, many times I thought that I did a big mistake by going unnoticed by them, instead if they had seen me during the act they would have allowed me to fondle them, I even planned to blackmail them and enjoy them. But the yoga instructor in his class told that you should not lose your syllabus at early age, which will be dangerous to your health and carrier. You may lose your aim and be after the momentary enjoyment. So, keep your thoughts very clean and never allow your brain to think anything other than your goal, I was very much impressed by his speech, and I diverted the subject. But here I was squeezing my didi boobs and she was so hot by description and playing with assets.
She was moaning slightly. I looked at her, our eyes met. Her eyes had become red with excitement. I asked what about you, she was quite, but said I didn’t know that Saniya had planned to seduce me, you are right that boy’s name is Raghu. And he was after me since very long, but I never gave him any lift, but he was still persistent. Saniya was successful to take me to picture one day, and after a while, he too came and pretended as if it was a coincidence. which I never knew till today that, it was preplan. Saniya somehow adjusted a seat for him beside her and we were all coolly enjoying the film, but after sometime, she wanted to speak something to the girl who was sitting at some distance. Now Saniya shifted to my seat and asked me to go to her seat though I was hesitant but forcefully she pushed me so I went and occupied a seat beside Raghu. We exchange pleasantries and were immersed in the film. Raghu tried to speak with me but I was not interested so without any response I was watching film. Then after some time he kept his hand on my backrest, for which I didn’t like but kept quiet, when he tried to touch me but I slid a little indicating my resistance. But he was persistent in his acts after some time he tried to cup right ball, I felt like some poisonous insect is biting me, without commenting anything I got up from my seat and sent Saniya curtly back to her seat, saying I too want talk the same girl regarding some project work. As I didn’t yield to them, he stopped following me. I enquired why you left the place, whether you didn’t like him or if there was any other boy whom you liked would you enjoyed his touch. If at all, other boy was squeezing your tit whether you would yield to him, now here I had unbuttoned completely and slid her dress to expose her both the breasts and started playing with each hands squeezing one while caressing other nipple.
She - I don’t know but I was not after such an act, but I was surely excited whenever my friends talked about their adventures. I too desired to have such experiences but looking at our background and the family reputation and nature of our parents, I had control myself.
Didi – suppose Sudha or Saniya had sensed your liking towards them, would you have gone further ?.

welcome   

Like Reply
Me – surely, if the circumstance had provided I would have fucked both of them and even that Sarala on whom I had my eye since ages. When you were eyeing on my friends what was your opinion about me were you lusting for me also. If you were not my sister, I would have banged you but what to do? My bad luck. My mind was totally corrupted by two of your friends. Who can ignore such a beautiful pair of breasts like this and start chewing her nipple. Then only she was aware of her being topless and she was alarmed and started pushing off her body. But it was too late, I was not in a position to leave her. Though she protested, I didn’t loosen the grip and was squeezing one breast while eating other. When I squeezed hard, it was painful, she said ahhhh, and by slip of tongue, she exclaimed slow not that hard you are hurting me. By the time she realized her mistake, I took her in arms and carried her to bedroom thinking it was more than consent. When I dropped her on my bed and started disrobing her she was protesting, I said please let me do what I want but she protested a lot and speech of moralities started. I said where is moral standard when I fuck jiju you accepted it, you proposed to do it in the home only, later in your presence, then threesome while you are totally nude couple of inches and you allowed me touch your boobs. See sister this is the first time I am feeling any boob in my mouth, let me feel them savor them appreciate them. I shall stop when you desire so, without wasting a single moment I disrobed her and started to play with another tit in this mouth while playing with one. She closed her eyes then I started caressing her entire body her stomach navel her thighs legs just every inch of body. Though I had fucked jiju several times, he had kissed me everywhere but I never had kissed him back so I wanted to taste a body that too female. Now I started kissing from her toe to head skipping her fleshy moulds of her cunt. I traveled to her face. Now, I started chewing her lips, every now and then, her body tensed and relaxed. When I was satisfied with kisses, I went to her navel, licked hole and slowly descended to her love hole. And at last, insert my tongue in her opening of choot. Then I lifted myself to kneeling in her opened thighs and positioned my rod at her opening. She subconsciously spread her thighs. As I entered her, she opened her eyes to find me not her hubby. She opened her mouth to say something, but I shushed her no comments dear sister, we both are at peeks of enjoyment. Both like and this is my first time I touched female body & it’s both the holes. And I am first time have entered most beautiful cunt of a stunning woman. I have entered a very nice and moist dark canal than tight and dry anus of you hubby, which I loved to fuck. But I am sincerely fucking just as duty to keep my sister happy.

Whom, I have loved from depth of my heart, asexually and now sexually. Who has taken care of me throughout my life till the one who loves me more than herself. Now I have entered the most forbidden zone. Please, please don’t spoil mood and try to enjoy, you can even pretend as if you are liking but don’t make any advert actions for my sake, and started moving slowly, her face was expression less and motion less I could see few tear drops leaking from her eyes I don’t know whether with love or hate. But I continued pawing her body started massaging her breasts, which had become hard like leather ball. As the time passed and I had picked up pace there was little difference, her breathing had accelerated. I was very gentle in touch, kissed her forehead, her nose, and her lips. She was half-heartedly responding, as I went on increasing speed her moans were loud after few minutes she took my palms and kept over her boobs and pressed, I took the hint and started squeezing until she could bear. Now her breathing increased and her nostrils reacted, moans increased making our neighbors hear. Placed her hand on my back and started pulling me hard, as it was my first with a woman, I didn’t know how to handle them. But her gestures were more than enough, I started pounding her as she was moving her face left and right and jumping on the bed. And making our loins collide with each other making lot of thup –thup sound as my poker went in her. She reciprocated by sending cunt to meet my lund inside. Now my cock was moving like a piston. At last, her body collapsed and she was sweating profusely I could feel that. My penis was being washed with her cum. I continued pumping her. The juice was spurting until I stopped rigging her, even after I stopped the juice was flowing like river below my trunk. I too was exhausted and fell over her still keeping my erect member inside her. Now she recovered her breath and smiled at me, took my head and started kissing my face and when our lips met, she sealed them. My sister seemed to be happy and tried to push me aside, then she came to know that I was still rigid. Oh my god still you haven’t cummed? I asked her permission to restart, she pause me, started licking my nipples, and was playing with my body, and hairs then she nodded. I started my mission in slow rhythm in the beginning and I went on screwing her. Again, she started to shout. By her gestures, I felt that she is nearing her next climax. Jiju had taught me art of self control past few months and it was of great help. By the time my end came, I fucked my sister so fast. So that to keep her on the cot was difficult as she jumped so violently. I pounded her to the all the worth I was. Poured semen in her cunt and collapsed on her like a log, she too was almost like dead. When we recovered, I saw the time was almost 4.40 O' clock. It was the time to depart to bring Prema back home, but didi was not leaving me she showered rain of kisses on me. She said you had almost killed me. You are he-man. Your wife will be most luckiest to have.
Me- I am satisfied really. Are you not angry on me?
She- in beginning yes and now not at all, I love my kid brother and I will love forever. I am more than just satisfied. I assure you that I am there whenever you desire me.
Me – then why the hell I will need to marry you are there you will be my sister as well my wife, so no question of marrying. Saying so, I reminded of bringing Prema back from college. I quickly freshened up and ran to college for my dear sister in law Prema.

welcome   

Like Reply

To be continued with one more turn in my life.

I went to college by small streets avoiding troublesome areas, Prema was eagerly waiting for me. Without commenting we returned home the moment Prema received a call from her friend, and she was telling how much difficult it was to reach home and detailed what all are the things happened and each community people are hunting for the opposite community persons, even there were bad incidents with women. As Prema finished her call, she was shocked, and came to me and thanked me. She said if we were not stern, she would have invited the trouble. And she appreciated how easily and safely I brought her home. Still there was no announcement regarding postponement of exam, as it was varsity exam and decision only government could take. So, Prema requested to help her tomorrow also, I said I am family member and I know how to take care of family, so just don’t worry and after freshening you can prepare for tomorrow and leave rest on me. And you need not thank me it’s my duty. We ate lunch all together and Prema headed to her room. I watched TV till didi completed her work. Now I went to didi’s room via my room and waited for sister, she was surprised to see me in her room and warned me, why you did come like this my sister-in-law is there in house you have to very careful. I said don’t worry sister, I have come through my room and since months we are doing and nobody is aware. That’s different your jiju used be present. So, if you entered from any door was different but in his absence, Prema should not suspect us. I said there is no difference no one can suspect us as we are bro and sis. Still I think if at all you are interested we can do it when Prema goes to college tomorrow, but I was not ready as I had tasted blood and I was not ready to wait for a day. I somehow convinced sister and started touching her as I put my hand over her shoulder she tried to push my hand, there was feeling of guilt on her face she was pleading it’s not right let us stop it. Its sin we should not continue in first, I was just carried away. But now we are in sense and we know that such relation is bad. Suppose if anybody comes to know what will be the fate. Our future will be at risk. In a way she was right but lust was riding me, I said all ready we have committed and there won’t be anything new, now my hands were moving on her body and I assured of secrecy and even I promised that once jiju and aunty came I will behave myself. Now my hands made wonder on her body. She started to become loose and at last, she melted in my hand. We started kissing each other slowly, as the time passed we became aggressive. Now I was cupping her boob in one hand and massaging her body with another. When I was assured that she is really enjoying, I unbuttoned her blouse and started licking her boobs over the bra. She removed her bra voluntarily and now she was topless. I started eating one boob while kneading the other and my free hand was roaming on her body caressed her belly. And start finger fucking her belly button. Now my hands reached hem of her saree and started lifting it making her nude below too. Her smooth thighs felt great, I was feeling as if I am caressing butter. Now my hand reached her panty and I massaged her cunt over the panty. She was shivering to my touch, I massaged her nice buttocks and slid her panty. Didi removed her panty by kicking which had come to her knees. Now I pulled her saree and I didn’t know how to remove her petticoat. She got hint and untied the thread and I pulled her saree and petticoat at once. Now she was lying in total nude. I took her toes into my mouth started licking them and slowly traveled to her legs calf muscles and to her creamy thighs and when I reached between her thigh joint she was in ecstasy slowly advanced to her still tight vagina and explored her labia she was writhing on the bed moving her head to both the sides. I made upward movement and licking every millimeter of her body inserted my tongue in her beautiful navel and my tongue explored it’s depth slowly moved to her stomach and at last to her balls, I was circling her entire boobs one after another avoiding her nips. Didi was so excited, at last she pulled my head and pushed her teat inside my mouth and begged me to lick them. I was very happy to note that she was aroused beyond the limit. I went on licking and eating her nice tit’s when I was done with them, moved to her lips, and sealed them. Now I was almost lying on her completely mouth to mouth and my chest was mashing her hard breasts and I was inside her open thighs, which were like open book, she was caressing my back while pulling my hairs with other hand. I was not even aware when my rod entered into warm cave, when didi had placed my dick over her pussy. She pulled my buttocks while she was lifting her own pelvis. As she applied more pressure from below, I went on sinking on her. When I had reached depth, she urged me to move and fuck her. I didn’t follow her instruction, I wanted her to get even more frustrate her, she waited for me to commence but I was just lying over with, y cock buried on her to the hilt. Didi again and again requested me to start fucking her, as she saw me not responding, she clutched me by both the hands and rolled over without disengaging and mounted me and started humping me. She was looking like a wild tigress. I had never imagined that she has so much of strength. She picked up the pace and pounding me, I wondered whether she would break my pelvis bone into powder. I looked at her, she was breathing heavily and moving like a bullet train. Her breasts were jiggling with every stroke. A thin layer was forming over face and body, I caught her heaving boobs in each hand started pressing them. She urged me to put more pressure and now, I was practically kneading them. Her moans were becoming loud and loud, without a slight break she was fucking me after few minutes her collision was more forceful I thought she is nearing to orgasm now I started moving hips and meeting her every stroke with mine in equal force and speed. She didn’t last long and didi s moans were like shouting, we had lost total sense of where we were and what we were doing. At last, I felt a spray of her coming on my cock like fine jet spray. I wanted her Cumming to be prolonged, I lifted her body by holding her abdomen and showing my erect rod into her leaking pussy and was banging hard, and didi was discharging like a fountain wetting my buttock and even the bed. At last, she collapsed over me. She started kissing me after she had gained her breath and there was look of satisfaction on her face. We rolled over and now I was on her and I took position to continue fucking, she was not aware that I am not done yet and my cock was still erect and buried in her cunt, my god you have not yet ejaculated didi asked with astonishment. I said I am miles away from Cuming and started moving slowly, before I even picked up the speed she shouted and had another orgasm now I took hold of her hard breasts and started banging, by the time I finished she had lost track of the numbers she had discharged. When I filled with my hot punk in her, disengaged myself, and rolled beside her to catch breath. She turned facing me she smiled and hugged me and said it was the most fantastic shot for her. We lay quite for some time and proceeded to bathroom. When we returned to bed, she came and hugged me. I started caressing her back with one hand and another roamed to her breast. I was playing with her nipples, didi started smooching, and we were ready for another show. This time, I took her from back and fucked doggy style, here my cock head was massaging her g spot for which she started moaning loudly. By the time we completed this round we were tired like hell, even not bothering clean ourselves we drifted off to sleep naked in each other’s embrace. In the early morning I woke up when sister stirred, I opened my eyes it took some time to realize where I was and in what position. Whatever happened in the night rolled in my eyes as if I was visualizing cinema. I was excited just remembering the last night episode, how I provoked her. And how wild she behaved, after that, the way she rides. And even the amount of discharge, wetting bed and me. My hand was still on her bare back, her breasts pressing to my naked chest. Didi was in blissful sleep after a long fucking exercise. I kissed her forehead, which was lying, on my shoulder. I started caressing her face chicks, her long and sharp nose, then to her lips. Parted her lips and poked my finger she started sipping my finger like a child still in her deep sleep, now I descended my hand on her neck, shoulder, then to her chest and at last, it stayed on her balls.

welcome   

Like Reply
Now I cupped her right breast and started pressing while gripping nipples between two fingers and putting slight pressure. I started kissing her softly on chicks, she murmured oh Prashant let me sleep yaar thinking it was her hubby. I lip locked, she started responding after few moments and opened her eyes to find me than her husband. Oh Shree still you are not satisfied with last night and she tightened her grip on my back and brought her lips to mine, I without uttering a single word started kissing her. When I felt she is ready, I mounted her spreading her thighs without asking her and sank in her. It was also a marvelous round, after fucking for some 40 – 45 minutes I filled her again and slept over her, when I rolled of, she cleaned me and herself and came beside me and slept beside me and said I think by the time your jiju comes I will be addicted to your cock. Yes sister that’s what I was thinking, what to do. Let’s see, what can be done later and she came into my arm and we slept as before.
By morning, didi had left bed, was busy in her tasks and I got up lazily and exited through my room to find Prema sipping tea while watching TV. As soon as I came, Prema wished good morning for the first time, she had never greeted me till today. I replied her and sat on another sofa chair, by now didi brought tea for me as well for herself, and enquired me why I got up so late pretending as if she does not know anything. I said today also the city may be intense and I don’t need to go anywhere other than dropping Prema to her exam. Just I will make best use of the situation and I will enjoy to the fullest …didi was frightened by my words after a pause I will sleep and relax till then. Prema didn’t notice, didi relaxed after confirming it. I was smiling mischievously and enquired how, her preparation for exam she replied very nice, and asked me will you accompany me to college, I have watched news the city is still under tense and market will be closed for another day. Prema left for her room and didi for her work, I finished my routine and watched TV till Prema asked me to drop her. I enquired couple of friends to choose the suitable root to college and selected very safe one. By the time I came back from college, didi had finished her work and sitting in hall. The moment she heard horn of my bike she came running to open the door, the moment I entered and closed the door behind me and lifted sister on my arms and took her to bedroom, I had rejuvenated energy and without wasting, any time started fore play. By evening, we had two rounds one before meals and one after. It was something like honey moon for me. Evening I went to college to pick up Prema on her missed call. On the way back Prema was speaking freely than ever, she told how she wrote her exam paper and blah, blah.

Till jiju and aunt come we, bro sister enjoyed a lot. Once jiju came, the old threesome continued as and when jiju offered invited me. I was not getting didi alone and we had to have patience. At least twice or thrice a week jiju called me and I had to fuck him while he was fucking my lovely sister, all I could do was see my naked sister and I could touch her, and play with her body and could not fuck her. Once my jiju and me were alone I said him, I am fed up with monotonous fucking of the dry anus and I wanted a real cunt.
He- do you have any one in your mind.
Me – no.
He – do you want to enjoy with call girls, I can arrange at Bangalore, you can have most beautiful girls there.
Me – that’s true, how about safety, how can we trust regarding health. I don’t like wearing condoms, so it’s very risky, if something happens to me it will affect entire family.
He too agreed for this, why don’t you get married? he said.
Are you crazy what my age is? and I am still studying. Yes let me think about it. He suggested few names half-heartedly and he himself disposed them. At last, he said how about your sister.
Me – are you mad, she is my own sister, how can I think this way, I protested (pretended).
He – see already you have seen her nude and you have even touched her, her boobs you have almost enjoyed her except fucking, why don’t you go for her, she is a real babe, you can’t find such a peace anywhere else.
Me – I am not sure is it ok? still … I paused.
Jiju – don’t worry you leave everything to me, I will somehow convince your sister, nowadays incest has become common ok let’s see what best can be done, till then be satisfied with my lund, best of luck. And he left.

welcome   

Like Reply
Next within three days, he came up with broad smile, whispered something in my ear, and instructed to follow. As he had planned, the room was dark he took me to cot and said now you plug my butt, when you are done I will mount her. We were beside the cot, jiju – slow man don’t push hard, go at ease, haa, haa it’s ok now, move a bit forward now and jiju took my cock and placed on my sister cunt, I pushed in it started sliding inside. Jiju had become perfect in playing the match in darkness. The aroma emanating from my sister cunt was driving me crazy. I took hold of her boobs and started moving. I was fucking slow and steady, when I was near I started humping hard, sister asked what happened to you Prashant why are you hammering with so much, she managed to say while moaning. Jiju quietly switched on the light, didi saw me in full light and surprised to see me, and tried to escape from me, pushed me hard and started hitting with clenched fists. (It was all drama but acting was superb) jiju sat beside her and started consoling her. See what all he has done to the family, he was getting off by screwing me so I only suggested that if he tastes cunt here it’s elf so he won’t go out and create problem, still didi was protesting feebly.
Jiju – all ready damage is done he has entered in your hole what will make difference if he cums inside or outside, let him finish off, we shall talk later, you enjoy and let him enjoy the. Sis became quite and I continued banging her, for I was worth and started spraying my jism into her, sending spurt after spurt while jiju was watching now she arched her body and released her juice it took minutes to stop cumming for both. When both came to normalcy and sister opened her mouth to say something, jiju quieted her. No comments yet you have to answer my questions first, was it good or not? Did he satisfy you. She nodded well how the performance was.
Didi – just mind blowing. For you Shree? I said it was excellent I had never dreamt that it could be so nice.
I really loved to fuck pussy for the first time, if it was not sister it could have been good really but fucking own sister was also thrilling. It should have been with her consent, but we deceived her in the darkness, any way I am not guilty but for sister approval. If didi accepts it then no problem, I wanted to taste female, now I have done. If Preethi approves me as bed partner I will be the happiest person, if no I won’t regret, any way had nice time didi thanks a lot for that, slowly I got up till the time I was sleeping on her and my dead meat was still buried in her choot. Semi erect cock came out with plop sound, I was above to leave the room, jiju said wait. Let’s have your sister opinion. Personally, I accept it and I had invited him wholeheartedly, not just that he helped me in many ways. When we started threesome, many a times I had fantasized about this, but as I had talked to neither of you, I was keeping quite. Though threesome was my fantasy I would be never ready other than you, as both of you are precious for me. If it’s acceptable for both of you, henceforth we will sleep in this room forever. What do you say Preethi.
Sis – if both of you are determined and want it then I too don’t have objection but we have to be careful about society no other soul should know about it. This was more than enough for all the three.
Now our real threesome starts. I fell on her kissing and pressing her boobs while jiju was licking her cunt, when we were totally aroused I slept on my back, didi mounted me, and jiju took her rear end explored her anus. We started enjoying from that night and both me and jiju explored every orifice of her, I used to enter and exit through my room, but slept together. Within a month, we got happy news sister became pregnant.

welcome   

Like Reply
This is again with new problem. Its regarding shop and non incest but funny. One fine morning I received a phone call from one of suppliers to make payment, I called the cash section and informed him to send a DD to the particular supplier, he said yes and brought chequebook for signature, which had peculiar amount of sequence, and I remembered that I only had signed cheque for such amount. But I simply signed it returned the book, but the figure was disturbing me. I decided to verify account for myself. Later I found such amount was drawn but the no mention about the proceeds. So, I felt something is fishy and went on searching for misdeeds. The cashier was old staff of us and he was most trusted and was like family member. Thinking that judging against any one at once is no good. I took all party ledger copies and flew to various suppliers for reconciliation. And found so many misappropriations, I hadn’t even informed to jiju. At Bangalore, I decided to go for renovation of the shop particularly ceiling. Purchase materials accordingly. Now I decided to handle the situation independently. I was thinking way out of this problem and tried to estimate the fraudulence, according to me, it was very huge. As the business was very good, jiju had not felt the leakage.

We got renovation of the shop POP work for ceiling and new lightings and even new wirings. I asked jiju opinion about our manager cum cashier, jiju blindly told that he is a real gentle man and most trustworthy. Even if narrate the fraudulence then also jiju will not agree unless I get concrete proof to prove him guilty. Suresh was his name. Once he invited to his home for his daughter’s birthday party. On the very my schedule was tight, I had to go somewhere else in the evening. So, I went to his house in the morning itself. All the family members were astonished to see me in odd hour. I apologized for inability to attend the function so I wanted to wish the birthday girl and proceed. Suresh called his wife and introduced me to his family members. All of them knew me as master or brother-in-law of the owner. I too had seen them in the shop but had not noticed with interest. His wife Sheela, eldest girl Shweta, it was her birthday about ** years studying +1 stunningly beautiful, Next boy Sandeep about ** years studying in tenth class and the last one Sandhya ** years in Xth class. She is also budding beauty. Above all Sheela is also best peace may be around 35 years but looks not a day older than 30. Sheela asked Shweta to touch my feet for blessings. Shweta came and bent to touch my feet, but I lifted her and said I am not that old to bless her. I definitely will wish her saying I took her in arms and wished not by shaking hands, instead kissed on her cheeks. Shweta blushed, as her parents didn’t comment anything, so kept quite still in my clutch. I didn’t know exactly whose birthday it was so I came empty handed, so I will take Shweta for choosing and asked to accompany me. Her parents said that’s not required you have come personally and wished it were more than enough. But on my persistence, they agreed to send Shweta took few minutes to get ready. When she came out I felt like lightening, she looked like an angel, took her by bike, I’m a bit fast rider when I released clutch suddenly Shweta was little imbalanced I asked to hold me tightly, as she put her arm across my stomach, her hard boobs were pressing my back. It was nice feeling, I was getting little excited. I took Shweta to titan showroom at Koppikar road and asked her choice Shweta was hesitant regarding the range, I offered her fastrack, which she was eying.

welcome   

Like Reply
It was costly but I wanted to get her confidence in me. Initially I was thinking of recovering money from Suresh [her dad], but now I had changed my idea I wanted to take revenge as jiju’s father had given free site and jiju had given 5 lakhs to build the house despite of that the bastard had deceived us. So, my motto was to take revenge by fucking his beautiful daughter. So, I was liberal in giving her a nice gift. She was impressed really but she was telling not to go for such costly one. By the time I took her back to home after having coffee, food was ready they offered me food, in fact I had to hurry up as I was behind the schedule, so I nicely avoided with some excuse. Shweta did show the present to her parents they were astonished to see such costly watch, which they had never expected. Somehow, I wanted to go back. Everybody were bent upon to have food with them, Shweta threatened me if I don’t eat she is not going to wear the watch and will return it to me. She came with watch and stood beside me to return, now again took her in my arms and gave couple pecks on her both cheeks and said you are very jiddi and consented to have food with them. Then the youngest daughter Sandhya came from outside. The moment Sandhya entered Shweta did show her present and said I had presented it to her on the eve of birthday. Sandhya swarmed to me and said bhayya my birthday is next month, and I too want such a gift from you, for which Sheela snarled at her and said you should not ask like that, if you need anything you have to ask dad but not outsider. I raised my voice do you think I am an outsider, where as I think I am like a family member, in that case, I am leaving. By now, Sheela had realized what she had uttered in anger and she apologized for that. Now I took Sandhya and assured her that she is going to get much better than that of her sis. Shweta will have envy you for getting such a thing for that. Sandhya said hurray and kissed on my both cheeks like a little girl, of course she was little. I took her on my lap, she kept sitting on my lap till the food was served. Sandhya sat at one side and Shweta at one side Sandeep was nowhere to be seen. I enquired where about of him, Suresh said he has gone to invite some of his friends for the party. As the word party was mentioned, Shweta started pleading for me to attend the party. But I was reluctant to my program and nicely refused. But I assured her to take out all the kids somewhere out as a penalty. Now Sheela said whether all bro and sisters would eat or go on talking. Now I was bit sure that at least they had accepted me as family member, and as per my plan which was cooking in my head in past two hours that I can take anybody out with me whenever I intended to. Before leaving their house after sumptuous food, I invited all three kids to come to me whenever they are free and I shall take you out when I am free. Everybody agreed for this, as I was coming out of the house I saw Sandeep coming, I pinched his cheeks and said, we all missed you at lunch, if you were there we would have enjoyed more, after giving pecks on Sandhya I bid bye to them and left. I was very happy for whatever I did in past two three hours, I had gained confidence of them which I was going to misuse in future.

Within three days after meeting Shweta and her family, I accidentally met them near fun fare. First Sandeep saw me called me out loud then his both the sisters saw me and called me. I went near them and on enquiry, I learnt that they are going to visit fun fare and they requested me to accompany, I was also free that time so I decided to join them. We had nice time, Sandhya was interested in giant wheel. So, I took tickets and boarded the g wheel, the cradles were small to accommodate for four people, but none of them were ready to sit in other cradle so somehow we adjusted in one both the girls on either side as they were scared so at far end Sandeep occupied. When the wheel started spinning Sandhya shifted to my lap as she was scared, to secure herself sat on my lap so it was little spacious now. Sandeep was brave he sat freely but Shweta hold me as the wheel accelerated Shweta s grip was becoming firmer so I put my hand over her shoulder and within few moments it slid down and my hand was touching her bosom. As I saw no reaction from her, I slightly cupped her right breast while I was holding Sandhya around her stomach, all of them were enjoying the game, and I was enjoying sweats tit. As the wheel came to stand still Shweta found my hand, which had cupped her tit, she looked at me but I was ignorant of her look. We descended from the wheel and headed for other games and had ice cream and were roaming in the fare, Shweta had maintained distance from me, which was irritating me. I was cursing myself for advancing so fast, and I was thinking that was end of friendship. I planned to take them to scary all the kids were happy to visit, I knew that was real scary, as we entered I took Sandhya and Sandeep at each side and purposely left Shweta on her own. She too didn’t comment anything initially, when we passed couple of scares it was all right but when there was huge sound after long silence, everybody were frightened Sandhya clutched me tightly and was Sandeep but Shweta who was at far end came and hugged me tightly, I tried to push her still clutching other two. Shweta said sorry and pleaded to hold her, so I left Sandeep who was totally recovered now and took Shweta in my arms and we continued our journey, we really enjoyed there when we came out both the girls were still hugging me. Now asked why you said sorry, she was silent for a moment, opened mouth to say something, and kept quite. I could understand, what that meant. Had chats and kids played so many games, rest of the time both girls were at each side, I didn’t try to squeeze her balls any more. While departing Sandhya said, thank you bhayya without you we would not have enjoyed so much, thank you again and kissed my both cheeks, I too reciprocated. Now it was Shweta s turn to thank me, after bit thinking she clung to me and kissed me in turn I did hold her in tight embrace and kissed her back. Now she is totally out of tension. As she was still in dilemma, whether I was angry with her. But she said we would meet soon. I offered her to come to business place, so that we can meet frequently and even I will teach her business and accounting, as she was commerce student. For which she agreed and said, she will try to find some time and whenever I am free, surely I will come. Now I grabbed Sandeep, squeezed his cheeks, gave peck on his forehead, and separated. I was happy again as I had spent good time with them and I had shown them how much I care them and had spent money on them.

welcome   

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Within a week’s time both the sisters had visited shop twice and had spent some time with me as well I did show them entire work place and assured from next time onwards she will have to stay longer to learn business she agreed to it.
Within a couple of weeks I had to visit farm which was somewhere 25 km away from the city, jiju was instructing me to what I had to do there. Suresh over heard the conversation and asked me when I was to visit the farm, I said next Sunday.
SURESH – how long will it take to come back?
Me – may be up to evening
He –will you take my kids there so that they can have nice excursion
Me – then let’s go all together you also come with us
He – no I have catch up the pending work as it assessment is nearing.
Me – then at least send aunty.
He – no. She may not come, I will enquire her, if she comes ok, or else you take kids along with you and show them the entire farm. [I will show them lot more than that if it is possible]
Me - oh why not, but try to send aunty so that she will give company and she will also enjoy the trip. He said ok let’s see. Sheela will cook food for all of you. So, don’t take food from your house. I agreed for this.
On Sunday I took car to their house, on reaching I learnt that Sandeep is not feeling well and he is suffering from diarrhea, I was little sad to hear it as I was very much fascinated to spend a day with girls. So, ok then I shall proceed. Sheela aunty came and told that, what happens if Sandeep does not come, you take the girls, I murmured let it be aunt we will go some other time, so that all of us can go if Sandeep does not come it won’t be enjoyable. Because if I am busy in my work both of them will get bored. By the time Sandhya came running to me and hugged me let’s go bhayya.
Me – how to take only girls without Sandeep or any other elders.
Sheela – no problem after all they are your sisters, in fact I was also ready to come because of Sandeep I can’t come.
Me – uncle will after Sandeep, it’s better if you accompany us.
Suresh – no baba I can’t look after him, as I am very busy with my own things. Don’t worry take both with you, and don’t get late to come back.
Me – ok then if you insist.
Shweta also joined us, they started to fight for the front seat. I occupied the driver seat and asked Shweta to get in, by this Sandhya started crying, I cooled her down, no baba both of you sit in front seat only. I am providing the aisle for didi and window for you. Shweta wanted to protest, but I stopped her and said she is younger than you are, you give some liberty to her and learn to sacrifice for others.
Shweta sat beside me then Sandhya at window, Sheela aunty was happy as I handled both of them nicely. We bid bye to them and left for the farm. It was advantage for me as I could touch Shweta as many times as I needed and she could nothing for that and by the time, we reached farm she will be accustomed to my touches.
The journey was pleasant Sandhya almost never shut her mouth, she went on talking and talking. Shweta also spoke but not as much as Sandhya. We reached farm and I called watchman to open the gate by phone, he was accompanied by two well-built German shepherd dogs, which were almost my waist height and looking ferocious. I warned both the sisters not to get down till I say so, they were really frightened by mere look. I took the car to the farm hose watchman closed gates behind us, but dogs followed us. At farmhouse, I stopped the car, got down, and didn’t forget to warn them about dogs. The moment I got down both the dogs jumped at me, when they recognized me, they started licking my feet.
I called girls to get down. They came with hesitancy. On looking them dogs turned looking at them. I shouted at them to keep quiet, and I asked them to shake hands with them.

welcome   

Like Reply