Misc. Erotica Black Magician Spoiled My Mom
“Pandu, please forgive her and leave the place immediately, I have a pooja to perform now,” the Black Magician begged.  “And I have come to perform my pooja to her, I am going to kill her now and throw her near the bus stop where she pushed me down, that’s when people in the village will fear my back,” the Red Shirt guy said and started pulling my mom out grabbing her hair.  “Sir… Sir… Sir… please” my dad held the Red Shirt guy’s feet, begging him to leave my mom.  “Pandu, please … please don’t kill her… it is a huge punishment… you can do something else to her inside of killing her,” the Black Magician begged the Red Shirt guy.  “Mmmmmmm…. Let me see what I can do instead of killing her,” the Red Shirt guy and let my mom’s hair free.  

Pandu’s voice was very different, and it kind of got stuck in my head, and when I tried to mimic his voice, surprisingly I could speak in his voice.  As my mom was standing looking scared, in her pink petticoat and pink blouse, “Hmmmmm… let me see,” the Red Shirt guy started circling my mom.  “Hmmmmmmmm….” he exclaimed and stood in front of my mom, “I am going to have her in bed, instead of killing her,” the Red Shirt guy said and grabbed my mom’s ass, and as my mom tried to take his hands off her ass over her petticoat.  “Take your hands off and hug me, you bitch,” the Red Shirt guy said and my mom out of fear let him grab her ass and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.  Hugging my mom back and taking her into complete embrace, “instead of killing her, I think I will have her in bed, what do you say?” he asked the Black Magician.  “Pandu, please … don’t do that…. I have to give me seed to her… if you have her before me… all the rituals will not work, and she will not be cured from her curse and her husband’s business will be under loss,” the Black Magician started begging.  “I have to have this beauty after you? Now way,” the Red Shirt guy said and started kissing my mom ‘s lips.  As my mom refused to kiss his lips back, “kiss my lips back,” he whispered and my mom out of fear, started kissing his lips back.  As my mom and the Red shirt guy were hugging each other kissing each other’s lips, “Please Pandu, I beg you, please … please don’t ruin the ritual, have mercy on this poor couple,” the Black Magician went on his knees and grabbed the Red Shirt Guy’s feet and started begging. The Red Shirt guy was in no mood to listen to the Black Magician and was busy enjoying kissing my mom’s lips.  The Red Shirt guy clearly knew that this was the last chance to enjoy my beautiful mom and after that she will go back to the city, therefore, he was kissing my mom’s lips like no tomorrow.  “Mr. Ram, why are you quiet?  I have to make love to your wife before he does, only then the curse will be removed and your business will be successful.  Come request him, please,” the Black Magician said and my dad went on his knees and grabbed the Red Shirt guy’s other feet.  “Please sir, let the Black Magician have my wife now, or else the whole purpose of us coming here will be ruined, have mercy on us.  You can have my wife after the Black Magician,” my dad begged.  “Sharada, tell him, your curse and my business, both are in your hands, please tell him, Sharada,” my dad begged my mom as well.  That’s when my mom broke the kiss, and looking right into the Red Shirt guy’s eyes, “Sir, I am sorry, for what I did, I know you want to have me in bed, but if you have me in bed before the Black Magician, our curse will still be there and my husband’s business will be affected as well.  Please have mercy on us,” my mom genuinely pleaded.  “Okay, I trust you, but you must promise me that you will cooperate well when I make love to you in bed,” the Red Shirt guy said.  “I promise, Sir,” my mom said.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
To Be Continued …
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Alright, get up both of you,” the Red Shirt guy said to the Black Magician and also my Dad who was on his knees was on their knees begging the Red Shirt guy to let the Black Magician make love to my mom first.  “Listen both of you.  I agree to let the Black Magician make love to her first,” as he started speaking.  “Thank you so much, Sir,” my dad said, interrupting the Red Shirt guy.  We could clearly see that my dad who was getting pissed off watching the Black Magician enjoy my mom moments ago, now realising that the Black Magician has to make love to my mom first, only then his Business will prosper, he was clearly showing us his selfish side.  Clearly my mom was feeling disgusted at my dad that to him his business is more important that his wife.  At the same time she clearly she had made up her mind to let the Red Shirt guy make love to her after the Black Magician and continued hugging the Red Shirt guy.  Hugging my mom in one hand, the Red Shirt guy gave one tight slap to my dad, and my dad screamed and went a couple of steps backwards holding his face.  “Shut up, I am not finished talking,” the Red Shirt guy said.  It looked like my mom liked the slap the Red Shirt guy gave my dad and was hugging the Red Shirt guy and watching my dad cry like a schoolgirl.  “I am not agreeing to let him make love to your wife before me because of you.  I have started to like your wife already and I have started trusting her,” the Red Shirt guy said and looked at my mom who was hugging him, “can I trust you?  Will you keep up your promise?” he whispered.  “I will,” my mom said, holding his face.  The way she said it looked like my mom had already fallen in love with the Red Shirt guy.  “My God, you are so beautiful, you need a real man, not this coward,” the Red Shirt guy said, holding my mom’s waist and looking into his eyes.  My mom this time blushed, and put her head down.  “Pandu, we are running out of time, I have to have her now,” the Black Magician said and gently pulled my mom from the Red Shirt guy.
[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As she broke the hug from the Red Shirt guy and was about to go to bed along with the Black Magician, she kept looking at the Red Shirt guy.  Clearly she had started to miss him.  As the Black Magician hugged my mom, she hugged the Black Magician back and looked at the Red Shirt guy, showing her love for him.  “I will wait outside, call me once you are ready,” the Red Shirt guy said.  “Sure, Pandu,” she said, hugging the Black Magician.  “Love the way you call my name, Sharada,” he said and my mom smiled at him.  “Tell me you love me, Sharada,” the Red Shirt guy said.  “I love you, Pandu,” my mom said like she meant it and hugged the Black Magician tight looking at the Red Shirt guy.  The next moment the Black Magician hugged my mom tight and lifted her up and took my mom to bed, and the Red Shirt guy who clearly did not watch to watch my mom being romanced by the Black Magician, opened the door and went outside.  As the Black Magician put my mom on bed, was on top of my mom and started started kissing her all over, my mom was arching her head behind and enjoying the kisses, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,” she was moaning biting her lower lips, totally ignoring my dad.  As the Black Magician began squeezing my mom’s boobs over her blouse and began removing my mom’s blouse, he looked at my dad who was standing idle.  “Mr. Ram, what are you looking at, light the Homam,” as the Black Magician was saying and removed my mom’s final blouse hook and started squeezing my mom’s boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. Forget about him, Swamiji,” my mom moaned and whispered and started kissing the Black Magician’s lips.  My dad could not hear what my mom whispered and started lighting the Homam.  “Mmmmmmmm… you ignore him as well, Sharada,” the Black Magician was whispering and kissing my mom’s lips.  “Mmmmmmmmm…. I ignored him already, Swamiji, mmmmmmmm.. Let's enjoy ourselves,” my mom whispered and started kissing his lips back and was hugging him tight.  “Mmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffff…..” the Black Magician who was kissing my mom’s lips broke the lip kiss went down kissing my mom’s neck and started sucking my mom’s boobs.  “Mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm….” my mom was biting her lower lips and moaning in pleasure.  As the Black Magician was sucking my mom’s boobs, he grabbed my mom’s pink blouse and started removing it off and with the help of my mom, he removed my mom’s blouse off and hugged my mom who was top naked.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To be Continued …

Like Reply
Another twist? You are a genius! Please somehow have the son enjoy as well!! And maybe a gangbang with those 3?
Like Reply
awesome starting waiting for the next part...
keep going
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
It was nice story...good narration....
Like Reply
All of a sudden, the Black Magician got off my mom and stood up, and he held my mom’s arms and made her stand up as well and started admiring my mom’s naked boobs in the light of the diays.  My mom was looking stunning half naked and the Black Magician made my mom wrap her arms around his neck and hugged my mom tight, crushing my mom’s boobs against his naked chest.  “Mmmmmmmmm…. I am such a lucky man,” the Black Magician said, breaking the hug and removing his dhoti and getting naked with a boner.  As my mom saw the Black Magician’s cock and gently placed her right hand on his cock, my dad started to feel jealous already.  As my mom held the Black Magician’s cock and started kissing his lips, my dad got up leaving the Homam and came towards my mom.  “Sharada,” my dad called.  “Mmmmmm… yes, Ram,” my mom said, continuing stroking the Black Magician’s cock and paused kissing the Black Magician’s lips for half a second and continued kissing the Black Magician’s lips.  “I know you like him, and you are horny already.  Before I let you make love to him, I want you to promise me that you will still love me and will not leave me,” my dad said.  He was clearly feeling insecure and started feeling that my mom might leave him for better cocks.  Breaking the lip lock, “Ram, I am your wife, how will I leave you?” my mom asked, but her hand was still on the Black Magician’s cock and was loving the feel of a new cock in her hand.  “Ram, don’t worry, after this, your wife is all yours, now please don’t spoil her mood.  Let your wife enjoy herself,” the Black Magician said.  “But Swamiji,” as my dad said.  “Ram, come this side and remove your wife’s petticoat nada, I am going to make love to her now,” the Black Magician said and hugged my mom, taking her into complete embrace.  My dad was in two minds whether to remove my mom’s petticoat nada, and get her naked and let the Black Magician make love to her or to stop all this and take my mom home.  As he was holding my mom’s petticoat nada and was clueless about what to do, “Ram, what are you waiting for, remove your wife’s petticoat nada, I want to enjoy her in bed,” the Black Magician said and started grabbing my mom’s waist and started sucking my mom’s boobs one after the other.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my mom was moaning. 
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Painfully watching the Black Magician suck and taste his wife’s boobs, “Swamiji, I am an average husband, how will I let another man enjoy my wife?” said my dad.  “my dad said in an apologetic tone.  Taking his mouth off my mom’s boobs and holding my mom’s waist, “Mr. Ram, my intention is not to enjoy your wife, if my intention was so, I would have casted a spell on your wife to be my sex puppet for the rest of her life.  My intention is to help you from the curse, and send you home happily, do you understand?,” as the Black Magician was saying, my mom gently wrapped her arms around the Black Magician's waist and started crushing her boobs against the Black Magician’s chest and resting her head on the Black Magician.  “Ram ..?  Can I tell you something?” my mom said.  “We have come all this way, and let Swamiji hug me, kiss me, he made me suck his cock, fingered my pussy, and the only thing left now is to let him cum inside my pussy.  Let's finish this quickly and go home,” my mom said softly.  “Don’t worry about me, even if Swamiji cums inside or any man cum inside me, I will still be your wife,” as my mom said, my dad looked convinced.  “Alright, make it fast,” my dad said and started removing my mom’s petticoat nada, and started pulling it down revealing my mom’s naked ass.  As my mom’s petticoat fell around her feet, she took one leg after the other and got off her pink petticoat.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As my mom was completely naked, she held the Black Magician’s hand and took him to bed.  The Black Magician slept naked on bed, “Go Ram, sit near the Homam,” he said.  As my dad started walking towards the Homam, my mom blushed at the Black Magician and slept on top of the Black Magician.  The Black Magician spread his legs apart, making his cock rub my mom’s pussy, and started hugging my mom and began kissing all over her face and lips.  “Your husband is irritating,” the Black Magician whispered.  “He is an Asshole, forget about him, let's enjoy ourselves,” my mom whispered and started kissing the Black Magician’s lips and he began kissing my mom’s lips back.   As he was kissing my mom’s lips, his hands were on my mom’s naked ass cheeks and feeling up my mom’s ass cheeks.  My dad could not watch it any more and opened the door and left.  Sleeping on top of the Black Magician naked, my mom watched my dad get up and open the door and leave, “it's okay, let him go,” the Black Magician said.  “But what about Homam, Swamiji? He has to sit near the Homam, right?” my mom asked.  “He has to, but there will be side effects, but it's okay,” the Black Magician said and started kissing my mom’s lips, and feeling up my mom’s naked ass cheeks.  “Mmmmmm… I am glad that he left, Swamiji,” my mom whispered.  “Yeah, he was disturbing me as well,” the Black Magician said.  “What are the side effects you were talking about if he leaves the Homam?” my mom asked.  “Yes, like you will be getting some illusions,” the Black Magician said looking at my mom’s lips.  “If my husband comes back and sits near the Homam, will the illusions go off?” my mom asked.  “No, Sharada, one should not leave the Homom without my permission, even if he comes back the illusions will be there,” the Black Magician said.  “I am scared now,” my mom said.  “Don’t worry, I will take care,” he said and hugged my mom and started kissing her lips.   

As the Black Magician was feeling up my mom’s ass cheeks, my mom’s asshole and pussy came to full view and I was so tempted to play with my mom’s pussy with my fingers and kiss my mom’s asshole.  As I went near my mom’s ass cheeks to get a clear view of my mom’s asshole and pussy, the Black Magician broke the kiss and looked at me ogling at my mom’s ass.  He winked at me and spread my mom’s ass cheeks and gave me a clearer view of my mom’s asshole and pussy and signalled me to feel my mom’s pussy.  Gathering all the courage, I gently placed my middle finger near my mom’s clean shaved pussy.  My mom’s pussy was so neatly shaved that not a pinch of hair could be felt on her pussy, and since my mom’s pussy was already wet, my finger got easily glided into my mom’s pussy.  

That’s it..!!  

That’s the moment I realised I have to enjoy my mom at any cost, “if all the strangers can have fun with my mom and enjoy my mom, why can’t I?” I said to myself.  The Black Magician was the only one who could help me enjoy my mom, and clearly he was helping me.  He has to, because it is because of the information he gathered from me, he used it to trap my mom.  As my finger was inside my mom’s pussy and feeling her warm and moist pussy, “Sharada, you will have your first illusion now,” the Black Magician said to my mom.  “What is it, Swamiji?” my mom asked.  “You will have an illusion that your own son is fingering your pussy,” the Black Magician said.  “Oh my God, Noo…!” my mom exclaimed.  “Don’t worry, it is just an illusion, see,” the Black Magician whispered and slowly turned my mom’s towards me.  “Oh my God..!!” as my mom explained watching me insert my finger inside her pussy.  “Shhhhh…. Don’t shout… You will make things worse.  It is just an illusion to divert you,” the Black Magician said.  “Swamiji, what am I going to do?” my mom exclaimed.  “Sharada, he is not your son, it is just an illusion.  First you must understand that, okay?” the Black Magician said.  “Okay, Swamiji,” my mom said.  “You just focus on me, okay?” the Black Magician said and started kissing my mom’s lips and I took this as a green signal and started feeling my mom’s ass cheeks with my other hand and started sniffing my mom’s asshole, as I was horny, I started licking my mom’s asshole.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooooooooooffffffffffffffffff,” my mom moaned and as she was about to turn around, “Shhhhhhhhhh… don’t get distracted, concentrate here,” the Black Magician said and held mom’s face and hugged her tight and continued kissing my mom’s face and neck.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To be continued ...!
Like Reply
I could not not hold it any longer and I wanted to have my mom’s pussy at any cost, as it was now or never, and started removing my pants to pull out my cock and insert it inside my mom’s pussy and enjoy her pussy.  That’s when my dad entered inside, and I put my cock back inside and stood away.  “Are you guys still making love?” my dad asked.  “Yes, we are,” the Black Magician said smiling at my mom and turned her around and slept on top of my mom naked mom and started kissing my mom all over her neck and boobs.  That’s when my mom spread her legs and the Black Magician who was kissing my mom’s boobs, held his cock and started rubbing it against my mom’s pussy, teasing my mom.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm….. Swamiji,” my mom moaned.  “You want my cock inside you don’t you, Sharada?” he asked my mom in a horny way.  “Mmmmmmm….” my mom noded holding his face.  My dad was clearly getting disgusted and turned around.  As the Black Magician was rubbing his cock against my mom’s pussy and teasing my mom, she bit her lips, grabbed his cock and inserted his cock inside her pussy.  Since my mom’s pussy was totally wet already, the Black Magician’s cock glided right inside my mom’s pussy smoothly and the Black Magician began making love to my mom.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm …. Aaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… mmmmmm mmmmmmm,” as the Black Magician’s cock was inside my mom’s pussy, my mom was spreading her legs wider and hugging him tight, and kissing the Black Magician all over his face and was moaning in pleasure.  As my dad turned around and watched my mom moaning, my mom got bolder this time and started holding the Black Magician’s face and started kissing the Black Magician’s lips looking at my dad.  My dad, feeling disgusted again, came near my mom, knelt next to the bed where the Black Magician was on top of my mom and was making love to her, “Sharada, please … please don’t enjoy yourself, I hate to watch you enjoying this,” my dad begged my mom, and my mom who was kissing the Black Magician’s lips and getting her pussy filled with the Black Magician’s cock, broke the kiss and looked at my dad.  “Ram, I am doing this for you and for me, we have to get through this together.  Please close your eyes, let me finish this thing soon and come to you,” my mom begged.  My mom was begging my dad to let her enjoy herself.

Like Reply
All of a sudden the Black Magician got off my mom, “I can’t do this anymore, Ram, take your wife and go home, I can’t cure your curse, find some other Black Magician,” the Black Magician said.  “Swamiji, please forgive my husband, he is doing this out of love, he loves me and can’t watch you make love to me.  Please forgive him for me,” my mom started begging the Black Magician.  “He must apologise, not you, Sharada, I am leaving now,” the Black Magician said and picked up his Black Dhoti.  “I tried to save you from the curse and save his business from the curse, but your husband spoiled my mood and ruined everything, Sharada.  I am sorry,” the Black Magician said and started wearing his Dhoti.  “Swamiji, please don’t go, my husband will kill himself if he incurs loss in his business and our entire family will come to the street, please have mercy,” my mom begged and went towards the Black Magician who was wearing his Black Dhoti.  My mom was totally naked and the only thing that was left on her was her silver anklets and her Mangalsutra.  “Sharada, I would love to have mercy on you and make love to you, but your husband keeps spoiling my mood.  What can I do?” the Black Magician said and started dbanging his dhoti.  “Your husband thinks I have never slept with a beautiful woman in my life and I am taking advantage of you.  I can’t make love to you, Sharada, I am sorry, please wear your clothes back and leave,” the Black Magician said and started walking towards the door.  That’s when my dad closed the door from the inside, “Swamiji, I am very sorry, please forgive me.  You have to make love to my wife and take our curse away,” my dad said.  “I am sorry, I can’t,” the Black Magician said and tried to open the door.  “Sorry, Swamiji, I can’t let you out unless you make love to my wife,” my dad said in a commanding tone.  “Are you threatening me?” the Black Magician asked.  “I am.  Now go.  My wife is all yours.  Enjoy,” my dad said and smiled at the Black Magician.

Like Reply
To Be Continued.
Like Reply
As the Black Magician turned to look at my mom, my mom was smiling and inviting the Black Magician to make love to her with open arms, literally.  The Black Magician, pretending to be hesitant, walked towards my mom, “come Swamiji,” my mom said and wrapped her arms around the Black Magician’s neck and hugged him.  “Are you sure you won’t disturb us, Ram?” the Black Magician asked and grabbed my mom’s naked ass cheeks and looked at my dad.  “Just take her and have fun,” my dad said and smiled at the Black Magician.  Grabbing my mom’s ass the Black Magician looked into my mom’s eyes, “are you ready for this, Sharada?” he asked.  “Yes, Swamiji,” as my mom said.  “Go to the bed,” he whispered and my mom readily went to the bed and slept on the bed with her legs spread, inviting him to make love to her.  Removing his Black dhoti, he looked at my mom’s clean pussy, and slept on top of her and started making love to my mom.
Like Reply
“Mmmmmmmmm… that’s it, Swamiji, give it to me…. I want you to cum inside me, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my mom started moaning as the Black Magician started making love to my mom.  My dad came near my mom, “enjoy yourselves, Sharada,” he said holding my mom’s hand.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… sure, Ram,” my mom moaned and freed her hand from my dad and started hugging the Black Magician tight and started kissing him all over his face.  “How is he doing?” my dad asked.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….. “ as my mom was moaning in pleasure.  “What did you ask?” my mom asked.  “How is he doing, I asked,” my dad said.  “He is great Ram…. mmmmmmmm… I am loving it, Ram,..... mmmmmmmm,” my mom was moaning.  The Black Magician started moaning as well, as he was about to cum  “Swamiji, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Mmmmm cum insie my pussy, come on Swamiji, give it to me… I want your cum inside my pussy mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my mom continued to moan.  “Hope you are enjoying my mom, Swamiji,” my dad said.  “Mmmmm…. She is amazing Ram, mmmmmmmmmm….,” the Black Magician moaned.  My mom was biting her lips and was controlling herself from cumming, as she wanted to cum along with the Black Magician, but she could not control any longer.  “Swamiji… mmmmm I am gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm….” as my mom started moaning and the Black Magician shot his cum deep inside my mom’s pussy and collapsed on my mom, and my mom hugged him tight and tried to relax.

Like Reply
“Ram, put off the Homam,” the Black Magician whispered, still sleeping on top of my mom.  As my dad went towards the Homam, “you were great, Sharada, I totally enjoyed it,” the Black Magician whispered, adjusting my mom’s hair which had covered her face.  “Mmmm… thanks Swamiji.  You were great as well,” my mom said and smiled at the Black Magician.  “Hope Pandu is as great as you in bed,” my mom whispered.  “You are going to make love to Pandu now? Are you not tired?” the Black Magician asked.  “I am, Swamiji, but I promised him that I will let him make love to me after you, right?” my mom said.  “Ram, what is Pandu doing?” the Black Magician asked my dad, kissing my mom’s neck and relaxing on my mom’s boobs.  “He has left already, Swamiji,” my dad said.  “What is the time now?” the Black Magician asked my dad.  “10 PM, Swamiji,” as my dad said.  “Alright Sharada, the last bus is at 10:30 PM, you guys get ready to leave,” the Black Magician said and got off my mom.  As he got off my mom, he placed his left hand affectionately on my mom’s boobs and bent down and planted a kiss on my mom’s forehead and smiled at her and started wearing his dhoti.

Like Reply