Misc. Erotica Black Magician Spoiled My Mom
“Ram, you go straight without turning back, you will get a small hut, and wait there, I am going to give Sharada some instructions which I don’t want you to hear,” the Black Magician said and sent my dad.  As my dad started walking without turning back as instructed, the Black Magician turned towards my mom and hugged her.  “Mmmmmm… Sharada, you are so beautiful, can’t wait to make love to you,” the Black Magician said.  Hesitantly hugging the Black Magician back, “Swamiji, my son can hear you,” my mom whispered.  He broke the hug, “don’t worry, I have cast a spell on him, he can’t hear what we are talking and also can’t see what we are doing.  All he can see is you and I just talking to each other,” the Black Magician said and winked at me, indicating me to act along.  “Come here,” he said and hugged my mom.  “Ask him what he can see now,” the Black Magician said.  “Varun, what do you see dear?” my mom asked.  “I see you are Swamiji talking to each other, mom,” I said.  “Ask him what he sees now,” the Black Magician said and started hugging my mom and kissing all over her cheeks and ears.  My mom, biting her lips and enjoying his kisses, “what do you see now, Varun?” my mom said.  “You and Swamiji are talking to each other mom,” I said.  “Now?” my mom said and started kissing the Black Magician back all over his face.  “You are Swamiji and talking to each other, mom,” I said.  “He can see or hear what we are doing, Sharada, he can only see both of us talking to each other, he will only hear what we are talking only if we look into his eyes and talk,” the Black Magician said.  “Are you sure he won’t hear what we are talking, Swamiji?” my mom asked.  “Tell me that you are a bitch and a whore and then look into his eyes and ask him what he heard,” the Black Magician said.  “I am a bitch and a whore, Swamiji,” my mom said and looked into my eyes.  “What did you hear, Varun?” my mom asked.  “I couldn’t hear anything you were talking mom, sounds like you were whispering something,” I said.  “Ask him to come near us,” the Black Magician said.  “Come near me Varun,” my mom said and as I went near my mom, the Black Magician grabbed my mom’s ass over her pink petticoat and started kissing my mom, “now ask him what he can see and what he can hear,” the Black Magician said and started grabbing my mom’s ass and kissing and licking my mom’s cleavage.  “Mmmmm…” she moaned.  “Tell me that you love me and can’t wait to make love to me, and then ask what your son can hear and see,” the Black Magician said and continued grabbing my mom’s ass and continued kissing her cheeks and boobs over her pink blouse.  “Mmmmmmm,” my mom moaned, biting her lips.  “I love you Swamiji, and I can’t wait to make love to you,” my mom said, holding the Black Magician’s face and looking at me.  “Varun, what do you see and hear?” my mom asked.  “I see you talking to Swamiji, but can’t hear what you both are whispering to each other, mom,” I said.  “You see Sharada, just enjoy yourself and don’t worry about him, I will remove the spell after we make love, okay?” the Black Magician said.  “Okay, Swamiji,” as my mom said.  “Guess what?!” the Black Magician said.  “What, Swamiji?” my mom asked.  “He can’t even see you naked, you will appear to him as if you are fully clothed,” the Black Magician said.  “Really, Swamiji?” my mom asked.  “Yes, let me prove it to you,” the Black Magician said.  “Sharada, lift your petticoat and show your panties to me,” the Black Magician said.  “Swamiji, I am feeling shy,” my mom said blushing.  Pinching my mom’s cheeks, “hey come on, we are going to make love and won’t show me your panteis?  Do it, Sharada, and ask your son what he can see?” my Black Magician said and this time gave a kiss on my mom’s lips and went a couple of feet behind.  My mom was blushing and lifting her pink petticoat from the front and showing her creamy thighs and white panteis.  “What do you see, Varun?” my mom asked.  “I see you and Swamiji talking to each other mom,” I said.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As my mom was lifting her pink petticoat and showing her white panties to the Black Magician, he came towards my mom and grabbed my mom’s white panties and started pulling it down.  “Swamiji..!” as my mom exclaimed.  “He can’t see anything, Sharada,” the Black Magician said and started pulling my mom’s white panties and took it completely off her and lifted her petticoat and started kissing my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” my mom started moaning and he started licking mom's pussy and asshole vigorously.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm,” as my mom was moaning.  “Feel free to moan, Sharada, he can neither see nor hear you,” the Black Magician said, hugging my mom’s left thigh and began fingering my mom’s pussy with his right hand.  As he was fingering my mom’s pussy, parallelly he was kissing my mom’s inner thighs and lovingly stretching my mom’s ass cheeks with his left hand.  “Mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my mom continued moaning.  The moment the Black Magician took his hand off her pussy, my mom's face showed disappointment and the very next moment the Black Magician spread my mom’s legs apart and grabbed my mom’s ass cheeks and all of a sudden started biting, chewing and licking my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmmmmmmm,” my mom moaned and locked his head between her legs dropped her petticoat all over him, covering him funny, and placed her hands over head and continued moaning.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaa….” she was moaning in pleasure.  The moment the Black Magician got up with his finger inside my mom’s pussy and started fingering my mom’s pussy standing in front of my mom, my mom grabbed his face and started kissing his lips.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm,” my mom was kissing his lips and moaning at the same time.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she was moaning and hugging him tight.  As my mom was about to cum, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” she moaned and came biting the neck of the Black Magician and hugging him tight.

To Be Continued ....!
Like Reply
Taking his finger off my mom’s pussy, looking into my mom’s eyes, he licked the finger which was fingering my mom and my mom was blushing and hugging him tight.

The chemistry between them was palpable, my mom and the Black Magician were more like lovers romancing each other.  Hugging each other they both were smiling.  “You are so naughty, Swamiji,” my mom said and the Black Magician smiled at my mom and started kissing her lips and my mom began kissing his lips back.  The way mom was kissing his lips back was like as if thanking him for tasting her pussy and making her cum.

Like Reply
Awesome....... please update
[+] 2 users Like RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
As my mom and the Black Magician were hugging each other and kissing each other passionately, I picked up my mom’s white panteis and started sniffing her panties.  That’s when I noticed an old man shirtless with just a dhoti approaching us.  The moment the Black Magician saw him, he stopped kissing my mom’s lips, broke the hug and looked at the old man, “Guruji,” he exclaimed.  “What is this you are doing?” the old man asked in a rough tone.  “You are supposed to be giving your seed inside the Ashram and what are you doing here?” the old man said in a commanding tone.  The tone in which he spoke scared my mom as well and she quietly hid herself behind the Black Magician.  “Gurji, I just wanted to give her a comfort feeling before taking her to bed and give my seed to her,” the Black Magician said.  “You are supposed to be doing all this inside the Ashram in front of the Homam, you idiot,” the old man yelled at the Black Magician.  “Only then the thing which is inside her will come out of her her and burn in the Homam,” the old man said.  “Sorry, Guruji,” the Black Magician said.  “Send her here,” the old man said.  “Go Sharada,” the Black Magician said and my mom, who was scared a little, went and stood in front of the old man.  “What’s her name?” he asked the Black Magician.  “Sharada, Swamiji,” the Black Magician said.  “No, you idiot, the name of the thing which is inside her,” the old man said.  As the Black Magician struggled to recall the name, “you fool,” he said and pulled my mom closer and hugged my mom.  “It's Madhu, Guruji,” the Black Magician said.  “Madhu, what do you want for this beautiful girl?” the old man asked, hugging my mom.  “Sharada, hug him properly,” the Black Magician whispered and my mom hugged the old man tight.  “Hug him freely, Sharada, like you hugged me, with love,” the Black Magician whispered and my mom closed her eyes and hugged the old man taking him into complete embrace.  “Yeah, Madhu is still inside,” the old man whispered and placed his right hand over my mom’s ass.  “No panties?!” he exclaimed and all of a sudden started lifting my mom’s pink petticoat and grabbed my mom’s naked ass cheeks.  “No Panteis?  Do you give her your seeds here?” he asked the Black Magician in a shocked tone.  “If you don’t give her seeds inside the Ashram in front of the Homan, who will the thing inside her escape?” the old man said, grabbing my mom’s naked ass cheeks and digging the tips of his fingers between her ass crack and my mom was confused whether to push the old man away or to let him play with her naked ass or even her pussy.  “No Guruji, she came here without wearing her panteis,” the Black Magician said and winked at my mom.  “Sharada, did you come here without wearing your panties?” the old man asked my mom.  “Yes, Swamiji,” my mom lied.  “I think you both are lying.  He must have cum inside your pussy, and there is only one way to find out,” the old man said and immediately spread my mom’s legs apart and inserted his middle finger inside my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmmmm,,,,,” my mom moaned and caught his wrist.  “Stand properly, Sharada, the demon will torment you or else,” the old man said and immediately my mom took her hand off his wrist and placed her hands on his shoulders for support.  “You can check her pussy all you want, I did not cum inside her,” as the Black Magician was saying, the old man started fingering my mom’s pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” my mom was moaning as she did not know whether to push him away or let the old man finger her pussy.  Since it was pleasurable, my mom gently spread her legs apart and let the old man finger her pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” as my mom was moaning, the Black Magician immediately came and stood behind my mom.  “Guruji, I just love this woman, that’s the reason I was romancing her,” the Black Magician said and grabbed my mom’s boobs from behind and began to play with my mom’s boobs over her blouse.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” my mom was continuing to moan as the old man continued fingering my mom’s pussy.  Simultaneously, the Black Magician was grabbing my mom’s boobs, “you can check all your want, Guruji, I was just romancing my beautiful little darling, Sharada here,” he was whispered and kissing my mom’s cheeks and neck.  “Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my mom moaned as the old man fingered her pussy and was clearly nearing her orgasm.  The moment the Black Magician turned her face around and started kissing my mom’s lips, and started kissing his lips and biting his lips, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” she moaned and came all over the old man’s fingers.

Like Reply
Removing his finger off my mom’s pussy, the old man started wiping my mom’s juices with my mom’s pink petticoat, “alright, I trust you both, you can proceed to the ritual now,” the old man said.  “Thanks Guruji,” the Black Magician said, letting my mom free.  “Sorry, Sharada, I had to do all this,” the old man said and hugged my tired mom.  “It's okay, Swamiji,” my mom said and hugged him back.  “You will be fine, okay? He is one of my best disciples, he will cure you and send you happily,” the old man whispered, still hugging my mom.  “Thank you, Swamiji,” my mom said.  The old man broke the hug.

“Alright I have to leave now, have to attend another devotee, call me if you need anything,” the old man said to the Black Magician.  “Sure, Swamiji,” the Black Magician said.  “Just in case you want my seeds inside her for extra strength, I am ready for it,” the old man said and laughed and the Black Magician laughed and my mom also laughed.  “Not required, mine is enough for Sharada, Guruji,” the Black Magician said and laughed.  “Sharada, are you sure you only want him to cum inside your pussy or you want me to cum inside your pussy as well?” the old man asked and laughed.  “He is enough, Swamiji,” my mom said smiling.  “That’s like my darling,” the Black Magician said and hugged my mom and my mom hugged him as well.  “Alright.. Alright … I was just kidding.. Just don’t scare her during her ritual, just make her feel comfortable like she is now, and give her your seeds not like a ritual, just like you make love to each other,” the old man said.  “Sure, Swamiji,” as the Black Magician said.  “I want you both to enjoy yourself on the bed,” the old man said.  “Sharada, tell Guruji that we are going to enjoy ourselves in bed,” the Black Magician who was hugging my mom kissed her cheeks and said.  “I am feeling shy,” my mom blushed and hugged the Black Magician tight.

“Alright guys, have fun, be sure to remove her bra before you enter the Ashram,” the old man said.  “Sure, Swamiji,” the old man said and left the place.  The way the Black Magician and the old man were fingering my mom’s pussy made me want my mom for myself too.

“My bra?” my mom asked.  “Yeah, Sharada, Bras and Panteis are not allowed inside the Ashram.  Just wear your blouse and petticoat and come inside,” the Black Magician said.  “Okay, Swamiji,” my mom agreed.  “Alright Sharada, go behind that tree, remove your blouse, take your bra off, wear your blouse back and bring your bra to me,” the Black Magician said and my mom went behind the tree and started removing her blouse.  “You have her panteis?” the Black Magician asked me.  “Yeah,” I said and showed him my mom’s panties.  Collecing my mom’s white panteis from me, he sniffed my mom’s panties, “mmmm smell of womanhood, I love it,” he said.  “You really loved the way I was romancing your mom, didn’t you?” he said.  I was horny, “Swamiji, you should marry my mom and enjoy her like this forever and I want to watch it and enjoy her forever,” I said.  “Ha ha ha … thank you,... thank you..” he said and my mom came towards the Black Magician and gave her white bra to him.  As the Black Magician sniffed my mom’s bra, my mom was blushing, “Keep moving Sharada, I want to follow you,” the Black Magician said.  “But I don’t know the route,” my mom said.  “Just keep walking, I will guide you from behind,” the Black Magician said.  “Let's walk together,” my mom said.  “I want to watch your ass from behind and follow you Sharada,” the Black Magician said and winked at my mom and my mom blushed and turned around and started walking.  As she started walking, she was swaying her ass and walking, to tease the Black Magician.  “Wow, what an Ass you have got, Sharada,” the Black Magician exclaimed.  “Swamiji, are you sure my son can see or hear what’s happening here?” he asked.  “No,” he said.  As my mom continued to walk swaying her ass, the Black Magician could not control himself and ran and started walking next to her and started placing his hands over her ass.  “Mmmmmm… Somebody could not control himself,” my mom said and laughed.  The Black Magician laughed and continued walking, placing his hand on my mom’s ass over her pink petticoat, feeling up my mom’s ass while walking.  My mom was giggling and walking, letting the Black Magician feel up her ass while walking.
[+] 7 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued ..

[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Wow wow wow! First black magician being a fraud and now an dirty old man. Ufff the twists and turns are amazing! Hopefully son enjoys and there is a gangbang!
Like Reply
Super super super rrrr
- Mr.Commenter 
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Please continue.
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
As we walked through the thick forest my dad was waiting for us outside a small hut.  The moment he saw us, “Swamiji, this is the Ashram?” he asked.  “Yes,” he said and asked us to wait here and went inside another hut.  As he went inside, my dad hugged my mom, “Sharada, I am sorry you have to go through all this,” my dad said.  “Swamji is friendly and I think things will go well, Ram, don’t worry,” my mom said.  The Black Magician came out and readily hugged my mom and kissed my mom’s lips, which shocked my dad, clearly he did not like it.  “Let's get inside,” the Black Magician said and went inside.  “What is this Sharada, he is kissing on your lips and stuff?” my dad whispered.  “What do I know, even I am surprised just like you,” my mom said.  “He is kissing you right in front of our son,” my dad said.  “Don’t worry Ram, Varun can’t see anything, all he can see is me and the Black Magician talking to each other, it is a spell,” my mom said.  “You mean, he can’t see what the Black Magician did to you?” my dad asked.  “Yeah, he is under a spell, Swamiji said he will remain in that spell until the ritual is over,” my mom said.  “Varun what do you see?” my dad asked.  “I can see Mom and the Black Magician talking to each other, dad,” I said.  “See, Ram?  Don’t worry about him, let’s finish this ritual and go back home safe,” my mom said and we all went inside.  The Black Magician opened the Hut and took us all inside.  Since it was dark already, he told my mom to light all the oil lamps (diyas) in the hut.  As my mom was lighting the diyas one after the other, in that light my mom was looking like a goddess in her petticoat and blouse.  

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As she was done lighting all the diyas, the room illuminated beautifully and reflected great on my mom’s body.  The hut looked very romantic with the neat and comfortable bed with white blanket on it.  There was a Homan box right in the middle of the hut.  The Black Magician, looking at my mom, could not control himself and came towards my mom, “Sharada,” he called and grabbed my mom’s ass over her petticoat and looked at my dad.  “Ram, please place all the sticks you have collected into the homam and start lighting it,” the Black Magician said and started kissing my mom’s neck and cheeks and my mom was loving it and my dad was getting pissed off and kept looking at the Black Magician.  “What are you looking at Ram, do it now,” the Black Magician said and my dad sat on the floor and started lighting the Homam.  “Come Sharada,” the Black Magician said and held my mom’s hand and started taking her towards the bed.  “Lie down, Sharada,” he said and my mom slept on the bed and looked at my dad.  “Swamiji, can we send my son out?” my dad asked.  “Sharada, didn’t you tell your husband?” the Black Magician asked.  “I have told him, Swamiji,” my mom said, looking at my dad.  “Ram, your son can’t see anything, all he can see is me and Sharada talking to each other,” the Black Magician was saying and taking off his shirt and started removing all the Rudhraksha Mala and other things that he was wearing.  My mom was totally ignoring my dad and was ogling at the Black Magician who was removing all the things off his body.  With just his Dhoti on, he slept on top of my mom and hugged my mom and started kissing all over my mom’s neck and cheeks.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmm…..” my mom started moaning.  “Sharada, don’t moan,” my dad said.  “Ram, you are breaking the concentration, you just focus on the Homam,” the Black Magician said and continued roaming my mom in bed.  “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,” my mom was moaning as my mom was horny and my dad was getting pissed off.  “Sharada, your husband is getting so jealous,“ the Black Magician whispered.  “Mmmmm… his jealousy is turning me on, Swamiji,” my mom whispered as she was getting romanced on bed.  The Black Magician was kissing my mom’s cheeks so romantically that it made me feel that the Black Magician should have married my mom instead of my dad.  With the Black Magician on top of her and getting her cheeks kissed, biting her lips, my mom looked at my dad.  My dad was cursing himself watching my mom getting romanced by the Black Magician.  My mom was crazy and to make my dad more jealous, she started kissing the Black Magician's cheeks back and was hugging him tight.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Come, Sharada, remove my Dhoti and underwear,” the Black Magician said and got up from my mom and stood next to the bed.  As my mom got up from bed, take that pillow and put it down here,” he said and my mom placed it near his feet, and without even instructing her, my mom went on her knees, and started removing his Dhoti, and before removing his underwear, my mom was placing his hands over his cock and rubbing his cock over his underwear and lifting her head up and looking at the Black Magician.  “It's all yours Sharada,” the Black Magician whispered, bending down and holding my mom’s face and kissing her forehead.  My mom held the Black Magician’s underwear and started removing his underwear down.  Even before his underwear got down his knees, my mom started kissing the Black Magician’s cock and started sucking his cock, and the Black Magician had to remove his underwear off himself letting my mom enjoy tasting his cock.

As my mom was enjoying sucking the Black Magician’s cock, my dad was burning from inside and cursing himself for bringing my mom here and let some Black Magician enjoy her.  “Sharada, get up,” the Black Magician said and held my mom’s biceps and lifted her up and as she stood up, he grabbed my mom’s hair and started kissing my mom’s lips and my mom was readily kissing his lips back totally ignoring my dad.  As the Black Magician was kissing my mom’s lips passionately, he took his hands off my mom’s hair and brought them near my mom’s blouse hooks and started removing my mom’s blouse hooks one after the other.  
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
To Be Continued...!!
Like Reply
Awesome.......... please continue
Like Reply
As the Black Magician was about to remove my mom’s final blouse hook, “wait.. I hear something… wait here,” the Black Magician said casually and went out.  Since the Black Magician was leaving casually, my mom was casually hooking up her blouse hooks.  “Sharada, I don’t know if what we were doing was right or wrong,” my dad said, getting up and coming towards my mom.  “Ram, it's up to you now, you take a call, if you want us to leave, we can leave, later don’t blame me for anything, your loss in business, my hallucinations, or anything,” my mom said.  “I know, we have to do this, Sharada, but I am also a human, as a Husband how can I let some guy just romance my wife and make love to my wife right in front of my eyes?” my dad said in a depressing tone.  “If you are feeling so uncomfortable, I think we must stop it right here and go home, Ram, we will deal with your business loss and my hallucinations in some other way,” my mom said.  “Let me think, Sharada, just gimme a moment,” my dad said and started walking back and forth for a good 1 minute and my mom was there standing only in her pink blouse and pink petticoat waiting for my dad’s decision.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Sharada….” My Dad called and came near my mom.  “I trust my Cousin Narayanan, and you know that.  He is 100% sure that this Black Magician is the best and will clear all our problems, and we can home happily without problems,” my dad said, holding my mom’s face.  “What shall we do now, Ram?” my mom asked.  “We have come all this far, and the Black Magician has already kissed your cheeks, kissed your lips, hugged you, and almost made love to you.  Let's let the Black Magician make love to you and cure our curse and go home,” my dad said.  “Are you sure, Ram?” my mom asked.  “Oh… I am very sure, my love,” he said and hugged my mom, and my mom wrapped her arms around my dad’s neck and hugged my dad back.  “But before that, Ram, you must promise me that you will get mad watching me and the Black Magician make love in bed,” my mom said.  “I promise,” as my dad said.  My mom got excited and horny, and hugged my dad tight, “after we let the Black Magician make love to me, we have to keep this as a secret and never even talk about it, Ram,” my mom whispered.  “Our son is under the spell, and obviously he will not know.  It is me and you, and we will keep this as a secret for the rest of our lives,” my dad said.  “Sure, Ram,” as my mom whispered and broke the hug, to her shock, the Red Shirt guy whom my mom slapped and pushed him out of the bus, kicked the door open and entered inside.

Like Reply
“Bloody bitch, I told you that I will get you,” the Red Shirt guy said and started coming towards my mom, and my dad tried to fight him, but the Red Shirt guy was too strong for my dad and the Red Shirt guy started slapping my dad continually making him weak and fall on the floor.  As the Red Shirt guy was about to kick my dad who was on the floor, my mom who was only in her pink petticoat and pink blouse, knelt down and grabbed the Red Shirt guy’s feet and began begging him to leave my dad.  As the Red Shirt guy held my mom’s biceps and started lifting her up, the Black Magician came running inside.  “Pandu, please let her go,” the Black Magician begged the Red Shirt Guy.  “She pushed me down from the bus right in front of our village people.  Everybody laughed at me, and I have come to get her,” The Red Shirt guy said, grabbing my mom by her hair.  “Sharada, why did you do that? Nobody in our village messes with him,” the Black Magician said.  “Swamiji, he grabbed my ass and kissed my lips, that’s why I pushed him from the bus,” my mom who was having her hair grabbed by the Red Shirt said.  “Pandu, why would you grab her ass and kiss her lips?” the Black Magician said in the pleading tone.  “She is beautiful, and I got tempted to grab her ass and kiss her lips,” the Red Shirt guy said in a rude tone.  “See, Swamiji, now you tell me whose mistake was it?” my mom asked.
Like Reply