Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I went to divya's home and rang the bell, she opened the door, she had not worn her glasses and she looked like an angel with her white printed salwar. I didn't want to go inside as what neighbours might think of her. I waited patiently outside, then i realised that it is not good to break the trust and called her father directly and requested his permission to take divya out to pizza hut. He agreed instantly. Then i called divya from out of her door and she was all ready. She locked the door and we went downstairs in lift. Divya's hand was touching mine in the left, i thought it was accidental first but when it recurred, i knew it was deliberate. She sat at the back and we started towards pizza hut which was about 5kms away from her place. Deliberately to check i applied brakes near a speed braker and her boobs pressed against my back. Her nipples had poked my back. Mind started stirring with thoughts about divya, but controlled as i didn't want to get into any relationships as i had always available pussy at home. We reached pizza hut, parked the bike in slot and went inside.

Once inside i let divya choose the place, she pointed to a slightly corner space which was vacant. I let divya in and wanted to sit opposite to her, decided otherwise and went and sat next to her. She was astonished for a moment. Her eyes became bright. I knew she wanted it, but i was in confused state. Waiter came and gave the menu. I left it to her to order and she ordered pepsi with lots of other things. We started sipping pepsi. She started talking about studies and college for sometime till pizza came. Then when the waiter wanted to serve it, she pointed to him to leave and she took initiative and served pizza's to both of us. We finished pizza and i paid the bill and started towards bike. Then i held out my hand towards her and she gave in easily. We started driving towards home. I saw an ice cream parlour and stopped opposite to it and asked her if we can have ice cream, she said no as she has not informed her parents and what if it gets late. I assured her nothing of that sort will happen and took her inside. She ordered vanilla and i ordered choclate. When the waiter went to get it, i turned towards her and told her clearly, look divya i am not in a position to get into any relationships.

I like you but there is no way that i can be in any relationships as i have lots of responsibilities towards family and i hate to break the trust they have on me. She nodded her head and said, i like you too, and i can wait for you. I now put my hand on her thighs and told her, i dont want to make a promise that i might break. I like you like a friend but dont want to take the relationship any further, i hope you can understand. Her bright face became dim and her eyes got moist. I held her palm in my hand and said, look divya i am a perverted guy and you are a good girl from good family. Then she asked me about my girlfriend's name, so i told her udaya from school days. We are in a different kind of relationship not a typical boyfriend and girlfriend one. She asked what type, so i said that type. Divya then asked sternly what type. So i lied to her that we both enjoy together. Then divya caught my lie and said then why did you receive my call and come for pizza hut for dinner instead of enjoying with udaya. I had no answer as she had caught my lie. So i said didn't want to hurt you thats' why i came. Suddenly she hit my hand and said lier, i have seen you from past 2+ years and you dont even talk to guys properly leave alone guys and i should trust you on your girlfriend, what rubbish.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When i realised i had no option i confessed to divya that i dont have a girl friend and i dont intend to have one also. She was taken back a little. We finished our ice cream's and started towards her home. She kept her hand on my shoulders now. We reached her place. Her parents were already home. I joined her near the door as she rang the bell. She was surprised that her father didn't mind her missing from home. He invited me inside and i went. Divya went to her room. He asked me if i smoke, i said no, then he said i have seen you smoking on roadside yesterday. I had got caught, so bent my head. He was a cool guy, he said follow me and led me to terrace of his building. He pulled out a pack of king cigratte and offered me one, i said no uncle. He said its ok, i pulled out one and lit it. After a minute or two of silence he looked straight towards my eyes and asked me if me and divya are going out.

I looked back and said no uncle. We are just friends and narrated the story of manjula akka and sekhar to him. Told him that i didn't eat upma and wanted to eat out about that time divya called so i called you back and took her out to pizza hut. I had kept the bill in the pocket luckily and held my hand towards him saying bill. He was relieved a little and then opened up how he and my father were friends from long time and how both of them help eachother out in office. He had called my dad to inform that i was with his only daughter also. I was shocked that he had called dad, as i never told him anything going out for dinner. We both finished our smoke and he put his hand on my shoulder and enquired about girlfriends and i shook my head indicating no. He was happy to hear it. I bid bye to divya and her parents and went home.

Reached home to find all are anxiously waiting for me. My cell had got switched off in jeans and i had no idea. Dad with a cunning smile on his face asked where were you. Since divya's father already told me that he had informed my dad, i said you know where i was right and returned the smile. Mom was angry with me for not letting them know where i was, i asked sorry to mom and said let me change and come. Went to the room, both akka and vini came to room and started hitting me, i asked sorry but it got late that's all. They asked me where i was and i said i went to pizza hut with a friend and showed them the bill. Vini asked which friend so i lied satisha and vikas. Then both of them started sobbing saying that they were worried as my cell was switched off. I put my hands on both their shoulders and again said sorry. Just then akka's mom walked into the room, she saw my hands on both vini's and akka's shoulder and didn't bother about it. But she saw them crying so she asked what happened, so i said that they were both worried as my cell was not reachable. She nodded and said keshav, plese take your night clothes as we are going home. I need to pack clothes for akka and myself and your periyappa(father's elder brother). Akka and vini's face became dull. So i asked her please can we go tomorrow morning early as i need to setup my computer. She agreed reluctantly. then she said manju and vini please be outside for minute and turned towards manju and told her to send her father inside. Both vini and akka left. After 2 minutes akka's father came to the room.

They both started asking me about sekhar again, i told them that sekhar is a good guy and he loves akka, his parents also like her and want her to continue her studies after marriage also. There wont be any problems for akka at all. Periyappa was satisfied with the answers i gave and sounded very positive about sekhar. He left the room saying if you are confident about your sister then we have nothing to worry about. Akka's mother started crying and saying that she dreamt about getting akka married to a good family and stuff. I went near her and put my hands on her shoulders and was trying to get her to normal. I told her that sekhar loves akka too much and we should get married to people who love us, so that they also become part of this lovely family. I patted lightly on her shoulders and i could feel her bra straps now. I accidently gazed over her clevage and reddy doesn't listen to anything else and he started his movements inside jeans. I was in a situation where i could not remove my hands from her shoulders, nor remove my gaze at those bulgy boobs, so i let her cry for couple of more minutes.

Then slowly i removed my hands from her shoulders and wanted to move a little further so as to not let her know the status of reddy now who was paining inside. Suddenly i realise that she has her hand on my thighs, reddy sensing her hand so near him started stirring blindly, i could not control any further and moved away from her. She lifted her head up and cooling herself asked what happened. So i told her that i needed to put the system in place. Just then vini and akka walk inside the room. Thank god, i had removed my hand from her shoulders. Akka's mom then wiped her tears and left the room. Vini then came straight towards me and handed me a big slap, it sounded in my ears thud. It was a very tight slap. Reddy almost instantly went down. I looked to vini and asked her what happened, i already told you sorry for coming late. She got wild and said the slap was for something else. Then akka came forward and asked vini what happened, vini pointed akka towards me and told her to ask me. I had no clue as to why i got that slap. Then vini pushed me on bed and forcefully removed the belt and jeans in a hurry. She pulled jeans down till knee and then pointed towards pre cum mark on my jockey. She again hit hard on stomach and said are two not enough for you that you are looking at periyamma(father's elder brother's wife). Only then i realised that vini had seen the bulge in my jeans when i was sitting next to akka's mother. I told vini that i was dreaming about you two only, she said lier, i know you and you dont even know to lie properly.

I had no other option and then i turned my face to see both vini and akka and told them, she has awesome boobs and at first i didn't recognise it, but when i put my hand on her shoulder i could feel her bra straps and then when i wanted to lift her up i saw her clevage, and you guys already know that he doesn't listen to me under such circumstances, and pulled akka who was now nearby and kissed on her lips forcefully. She pushed me back and said you dream of my mom and want to kiss me, Her voice had anger. So i put my arms around her shoulder and held her tightly and said, it was unintentional as i dont think about anybody else other than you two. When the atmosphere cooled down a little i pushed my hands on akka's bra strap and opened it in one go.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akka pushed me back again, this time i didn't go near both of them, but removed my jockey completely. Akka said, you should buy boxers for yourself and she had become hungry on seeing reddy giving a salute to her. She came near and put her hand on reddy, seeing this vini pushed akka a little and said if we leave him like that he will start seeing every woman as a sex toy. Akka then told vini this is our room right and no secrets, we both, me and vini nodded in agreement. Then akka said after i had sex with sekhar, i tried to sneak into mom and dad's room to check how they do it, i found dad snoring badly and mom was awake and fingering herself. So if she falls for keshoo i dont have any problem as long as he doesn't stop giving us our share and jumped back and took reddy inside her mouth. She started lubing reddy with her saliva, she licked reddy from bottom to the tip and when he was ready, she turned towards me and loosened her pyjama a little, that was it and i pushed her pyjama along with her panties down in one go and then lifted up her top and removed it along with her bra.

I pushed her to my bed and went near her pussy to lick it. I kissed at the tip of her pussy, she held my hair tightly and pulled me up and said, it is ready already and i want him inside right away. So i kept the tip of reddy on her pussy and pushed a little, he went inside about 2 inches, akka then pushed her pussy and took reddy completely inside her and then whispered, now. I started moving reddy little by little, she said is that all you can do, i got a little angry on such words and started banging reddy with full force, akka started making long moans aaaaaah... aaaaaah...keshooo, Vini who was standing near us saw what akka was doing and said quiet please, she was still angry. I lifted my head up a little and pulled vini closer and having one hand on bed, put another inside vini's dress, vini's pussy was already leaking a little seeing me and akka, so i signalled her to remove her dress and join.

Akka saw what was happening and pulled vini to her mouth, they both shared a long kiss, Seeing both of them kiss from such close proximity, reddy was now completely hardened like steel, i started banging akka with all the force and she started responding with thrusts from bottom, we kept doing it for about 10 mins and akka held my back tightly and pushed vini's head more closer with another and released her juices, it wet reddy completely and also started flowing on bedsheet. I lay on top of her for sometime and then removed reddy from her pussy, it came out with a pop sound as if i opened a coke. I moved my head near her pussy and sucked her whole pussy juices and made her cunt dry. I then pulled vini closer and kissed her, she pushed me away saying that i put akka's nector inside her mouth, so i laughed and said, this is how akka tastes. Akka who was watching smiled so i told vini, you should also try sucking her juices and you will know the sweet taste of akka's juices.

Vini hit me slowly and said chi chi. So i asked her if you can kiss akka, touch her boobs and if she can do the same to you then what is wrong with you guys licking each other. Saying that i pushed vini on her bed. She fell on her bed and then said i am not lesbian, it is not good. So i said, without trying it how can you be so sure, akka who was lying on my bed was watching us curiously, turned towards her and asked her if you can kiss and fondle each other, then what is wrong if you both lick each other. I persuaded vini to let akka try licking as akka had her orgasm now. Pulled akka up and pushed her on vini's bed. Akka then put her head near vini's pussy and said it smells somewhat different, so i said it tastes also different and pushed her head near vini's pussy. Akka reluctantly put her mouth on vini's pussy and started licking it. Vini was watching akka closely. I moved and sat at the tip of vini's bed and kissed her on those beautiful baby pink lips. She closed her eyes now. Akka was licking vini's pussy and i started kissing her and started moving my hands on vini's boobs. Akka had now got adjusted to vini's pussy smell and she started poking her tongue inside vini's pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Vini then brought her hand on reddy and started stroking him. I started pressing vini's boobs with full force, her lovely milky white boobs with pink nipples had become red with the force applied to it. Vini then started moving her hips and i knew that she will release her juices anytime now, left her boobs and held akka's head slightly so that she will not escape sucking vini's juices. Vini released her love potions and i had held akka's head, so she had no choice but to suck it. Akka collected vini's juices in her mouth and slowly moved closer to me and kissed me and then she put all of vini's cunt juice inside my mouth. I really liked the way akka did it and said, it tastes even better now. now both of them had released once and reddy was not even close. So i turned akka towards the wall and bent her a little and put my hand inside her pussy and took some necter out and lubed her bum hole. Vini put her saliva on reddy seeing it and then i kept reddy on akka's ass hole and pushed it inside a little, akka said, its paining, so removed reddy and took coconut oil kept on table and applied on reddy and then pushed it again, this time akka was comfortable.

In the same position, i moved akka and bent her a little more so that she can hold the cot and then started moving reddy little by little. Started kissing akka's back till her neck and held akka's boobs and started kneading them forcefully, akka turned and said slowly pointing towards her boobs. Vini who was on bed now cam near akka and then kissed her lips. Akka then put one finger in vini's pussy and started stroking her. Vini pushed her hands on akka's boobs now and i held akka's hips. Vini tenderly massaged akka's boobs now and vini also put one finger inside akka's pussy. Akka's body started shivering with both the holes being plugged. I started banging akka with full might, we were like that only for about half an hour. Then i asked akka i am ready to unload, she also said she is also ready and vini joined and said me too, All of us applied more force now. I started banging akka's bum hole with all my might, akka started moving her finger in vini's pussy with full force and vini moved her finger in akka's pussy with full vigor. All of us came at a time, vini rolled on bed first and akka held the cot with both her hands. I released full cum inside akka's bum hole and after that removed him and sat on bed. Akka then turned towards me and pushed me back so that i lie down on bed and she wiped reddy clean. Then she put her pussy on reddy and lay down on me.

After about 5 minutes or so, with her pussy juices flowing on reddy, he started stirring back to life. Akka sensed it and asked are you not tired. So i said, with such hot pussy on him, how will he take rest. Akka then said, i am tired now, both the holes have taken him and pointed me towards vini. Akka then turned towards side and lay down. I got up and went and lay next to vini. She was also tired now, so i just put her hands on reddy and kissed her boobs. Vini said, she is also tired. I didn't say anything and kept my mouth on her boobs and started circling her areola. After sometime she started massaging reddy with force. She kept on doing it but reddy was not in a mood to cum. Then she looked at me and asked is he not going to release. I said, he already has done once and now it will take a little longer. I then moved on top of vini and placed reddy at the tip of her pussy, she smiled and said continue. I didn't want to do it like that , so i asked her to get up and turn around.

Vini said, i am tired please not there today and pointed towards her ass. My face became a little dim, sensing it vini said may be tomorrow and wanted to go back to bed. I held her by her hips and then told her ok, but can we try something different and asked her to spread her legs a little. Then i hugged her from behind and held reddy with one hand and tried to push it inside her pussy, it was not so easy, then akka told bend her and then try. I left vini and she bent herself and held the cot, then i pushed reddy inside her pussy. Seeing us akka then came near vini's face and then pushed her legs around us and opened her pussy to vini. This was the sight, all the six legs were down and akka was lying on bed with vini's face near her pussy, vini held the cot with both her hands and was also supporting her back, i had vini's hips in my hand and reddy inside her pussy. I started slowly moving reddy inside and out of vini's pussy. Once we all got adjusted to the position, akka pushed vini's head to her pussy, vini was reluctant first but akka held her head with both her hands and vini slowly started sucking akka. All of us spent a lot of time with each other's body.

Vini then turned towards me and said, i am about to come, please can you also come inside me as i am longing for it. I thought these girls are not afraid of getting preg but want my cum inside them, and i didn't know that they can so effectively have two faces at a time. I started banging vini's pussy with all my might and released my cum along with her love juices. Akka also came, vini licked akka a little and then said, my back is aching and lay down on her bed. Akka then started sucking vini's pussy along with my cum and then went near vini and shared the juices. Today all of us had tasted each other. I then lay down on my bed. Vini turned towards me and said you slept with akka yesterday, please sleep on my bed today, i pushed my bed closer to vini's and then she adjusted herself and i put my hands on her boobs, akka then came and held my chest from back. Then akka again suddenly asked me why did i get horny seeing her mother. So i replied her back it was an accident that i touched her bra straps and saw her clevage. She hit me on my head lovingly and said you should not do such things. All of us slept like dead wood.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Woke up in the morning at 6, saw the watch and woke up akka and vini together and showed them the time. Both of them cleaned the beds and i pushed cots to their original place. They both rushed to bathroom together, i jokingly said, so now you leave me to periyamma alone. They both shouted together never. I laughed, they both bathed fast and came out. I also took bath with speed and wore my tracks and did my morning yoga outside our balcony. After i finished my yoga, as i was rolling my mat, saw that the next house someone had come. Two houses were empty and now one of them had got filled. Couldn't locate anyone, went to room after locking balcony. Just then periyamma got coffee to my room, i was dumbfounded because neither vini nor akka will miss to get me morning coffee. I looked at her quizzingly. She said come to my place directly from college, i will take a rickshaw and go after breakfast. I just nodded my head in agreement.

Vini also got ready for college and me, akka and vini had a small kissing and feeding session while having breakfast. Vini sat at the back of bike and we started towards college. Vini then after we left our area told me to take her to the same hotel where we had a date. I agreed and we stopped in front of the same restaurant and we both went inside. Vini ordered chicken and i just ordered orange juice. She looked at me quizzingly and i said i am full. Vini then started the conversation.

She said that she had planned everything and only we should share our bodies till our marriage and she hated akka first when i entered akka. I said chill vini, after her marriage she will not even remember us as she will be occupied with her life. She then asked why did i push akka to her pussy yesterday, so i said it was an experiment for me and asked her did you like it? She just nodded her head. So i again asked her, so now you can get satisfied with either penis or pussy right? she bent her head shyly and then lifted it and said, she loved both the experiences. She then came directly to the question of why reddy was ready sitting next to akka's mom. I looked into her eyes and told her, since you gave him a life and pointed towards reddy, he is always hungry for pussies. I also explained her about divya's episode and that she said she likes me. Vini then said, it is your choice to go out with any girl as long as i get my quota. She then had moist eyes. I asked her what happened, you were alright a second ago. She then told me that she loves me a lot and didn't want to share me with anyone but seeing the circumstances she cannot hold me back. She said, you should not forget me. I put my hand on her thigh and told her vini i love you too and you are and will always be my first love. Even i didn't think of anyone but circumstances i could not let akka open up about us and thats' why we had to share each other with akka. Vini again said, she is letting me free from today as long as she gets her quota. I was happy listening to it and jokingly asked how about periyamma. She hit me lovingly and said, it is your life and your choices, but make sure, he gets no infection as i dont like you using condoms when you do me. It was the moment of redemption for me and release from bondage.

Just then divya called me on my cell and asked where are you? So i said her, i am with a friend and will be in college in sometime. Divya kissed from the otherside of the phone and said i love you. I was shocked, as i didn't know what happened. I immediately told vini about it and asked her to make sure that divya's eyes are opened and that i dont love her. Vini agreed. We went to college after paying the bill.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We both reached college together. I bid bye to vini and went to my class, there was roopa as usual in her first bench wearing a lavender colour top with flower prints and matching dupatta and leggings. It was fully covered from top to bottom. Gave a glance to her boobs which were in hiding. Then as i moved towards last bench, saw divya, her eyes were gleaming and fully bright. I signalled hi to her. Satisha and vikas were observing me, i said hi to both of them and sat down. As usual classes were boring until lunch. I went and had snacks in canteen with satisha and vikas, we were joined by another section back benchers and everyone ate snacks, i ordered coke for all, after we drank it, a new guy named ramesh paid the bill, so i asked why? he said next time you pay. Ramesh was the son of a local rowdy and he didn't have that many friends in college and i didn't hesitate when he came and sat next to me. After paying the bill all of them started towards the class. I messaged divya's number to vini and vini's number to divya and also messaged divya that vini is travelling alone after classes and she should accompany her. Divya replied with a smile.

The next class was english. We had a new english madam from that day. She had completed her doctrate and joined our college. This was her first job. She had worn printed orange colour saree with matching blouse. She looked perfect. She had very good accent also. I was mesmerised by the way she had tied her saree. Her navel was visible when she turned side ways. She looked gorgeous in that dress. All the guys in our class were silent in her class not because she was teaching good, but due to her beauty. i was also no exception. We finished all the classes and i went towards my bike. Madam was also removing her activa, i said hi, she responded positively. Then she only said, i saw you doing yoga today morning. Huh our beautiful n sexy madam had moved next door. There was a slight triumph in my heart. She asked me you came with someone early in the morning, so i said, it is my sister and she also studies in the same college. So madam asked me where is she now, so i said that i need to go to my dad's elder brother's place so she will go home alone. Madam then asked me to call vini and said she will drop her home. I forgot about divya accompanying vini and called vini and told her that madam will drop her home. Vini looked at me with cunning eyes and asked about divya. I called divya on her cell and informed that vini had some work so she will go home with madam and you can carry on, we will meet when i get a little time. Vini and madam left.

I started my bike and went near college gate, just then divya appeared fully blushing and stopped me. I asked what happened, she just bent her head shyly. I was sensed now that something is wrong but didn't know what it was. I told divya that i am going to my periyappa's home, will talk later. Divya said, get me an auto then. I got down from my bike and stopped an auto, gave him instructions and bid bye to divya. I went to akka's parents place then. Periyamma opened the door, she was wearing nighty at home as usual. My eyes were stuck at those melons as soon as i entered. She recognised it and turned her back after locking the door. She had a slightl bulge around her hips, which were her amazingly attractive part of her body. I kept my eyes on her hips and for the second time she caught me glancing her body.

Then she asked me if i need something to eat or coffee will do. I said coffee will do. She went to kitchen swaying her ass a little. I thought that my whole khandan knows how to attract men by swaying their ass, just like vini did initially and now both vini and akka signal me swaying their ass. We had coffee and i was mesmerised by her hips. I started oogling at her assets while having coffee. I wanted a bad release, so i told her that i want to take bath and after that we can leave to our place. She agreed, and then she again asked me if sekhar is good and he will care manjula akka nicely. I sensed the oppurtunity and sneaked next to her and put my hand on her shoulder, i whispered to her, if you are not interested, shall i call sekhar and cancel the marriage, and tightened the grip of my hand on her shoulder. Oh my god, now she was not wearing any bra and sensing it reddy slowly started stirring.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
She again started sobbing and got hiccups, i rushed towards kitchen and got her some water to drink, i also started massaging her back. It was confirmed now that she was not wearing any bra. Reddy was vibrating in anticipation. How will he know that i am yet to get a signal from her. I wanted her then and there but didn't know how. She cooled a little and said, both akka and sekhar like each other and families also have agreed, so it is not good to stop her. I pushed my head near her ears and told her, its ok, they are made for each other and they love each other. Sekhar will take care of akka all her life as he loves her. Called sekhar from there itself and again asked him the same questions as to will he take care of akka and stuff. Put the moile on loud speaker and periyamma also listened to his answers. He suggested me to call his parents and also messaged me their number. We greeted bye and i cut the call. Then i looked towards peiryamma and asked her should i call his parents, she nodded yes. I called the number given by sekhar and his mother picked it up. I repeated the same questions to her and she also replied in a manner that periyamma was fully convinced now.

I put my hand on her thighs and asked are you satisfied now with the family of sekhar. She had a slight gleam in her moist eyes now. She lovingly came near me and kissed on forehead. I slowly moved my hand on her thigh a little above and started massaging her. She probably recognised it and went back a little. I went towards bathroom and took bath thinking about her only. Reddy was still standing, i called periyamma and asked for a towel. When she came, i opened the door a little and took it. Didn't know how to move further. Once i came out, she locked the door of her room and changed to typical tamil saree which closed from top to bottom, she rarely used to wear saree like that. I didn't get any glimpse of her body. We locked the door and she came and sat on the bike and put a hand on my shoulder. There was no way she was going to give me any boob press today, thinking that i started bike. While i saw some flower vendors, i stopped the bike and got her some jasmine flowers, told her to keep some for herself and the rest she can give it at home. We reached home, and as i was parking my bike, periyamma turned to show that she had worn the flowers i had got her. The signals were confusing.

We both went inside. Periyamma then went with mom and i went to my room. changed to tracks, just then akka and vini joined me with coffee. We all had coffee and then i asked looking at them, can i ask you girls something, you should not feel bad or get hurt, this is our secret room right. They both glanced at me quizzingly and then akka said, ok ask. I explained her how i touched her mom, she hit me hard on my back and said she is my mom, so i told her if you can enjoy sex, doesn't she have the right to enjoy. Then i also told them that i touched her thighs and went very close to her cunt and she moved back. I also told them that i got flowers and she put it on her hairs while we were driving and she showed me that when i parked my bike. Both were astonished with the movements i had done. Then akka asked me, did she push her breasts at your back. i replied negative. I asked for their help. They both said no, we cannot do it at home, if someone comes to know about it then it will spread like fire that we both got her for you.

Instead you find some time to spend with her and see the reactions, if you get her it is your luck otherwise bad luck. I nodded my head in agreement. Then vini got Divya's topic out and asked what is the matter with her now, i told vini whatever happened yesterday you already know, and today she said i love you and kissed from phone, i have no idea how to react to her and really have no clue what has gotten into her. Then as both akka and vini knew divya, they called divya and asked her to meet them after college. They planned cleverly so that akka will come to college and along with vini they will go with divya. It was finalised that akka and vini will take care of divya the next day. Before moving out of the room, akka and vini kissed eachother in front of me and both massaged each other's boobs. I was taken aback, last night, they both were reluctant to kiss each other and now they are doing it in front of me. Reddy stood with full attention. I called both of them and pointed towards reddy, they both laughed and closed the door and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We all had dinner in the hall itself, then akka called her mom to sleep in our room itself. She agreed. I was taken aback, as i was going to miss my daily quota, vini also looked at akka and akka just nodded her head to vini. Whatever they understood god only knows. After the chit chats with my mom, periyamma came into the room, she took her nighty and went to bathroom and changed. I was tensed as i had got used to pussies now and today they had invited her to sleep with us. I went out to balcony and started staring at stars not knowing what to do. Just then our english teacher came out wearing tights and kurta, she had removed her hair clips and her hair were flying like a flow of river, she looked like a goddess in that moonlit night. She waved at me, i said hi, she enquired about dinner, and i too did the same. Her top was loose and hanging, her nipples were clearly visible on the top. She noticed that i watched her boobs. She said bye and left. I cursed myself and made a mental note that i will never look at any girls boobs until they are nude from now on. Came back to the room, akka told me to join both the cots so that it becomes spacious, and i did the same. Vini occupied one corner, akka next to her and her mom next to akka. There was a little space after her for me.

I checked if the data card is working properly and also installed some of the softwares they had asked me to and started studying them attentively. I was so engrossed with the new learning that i forgot to see the time, it was already 12:30 and all of them were asleep now. I moved to bed next to periyamma now. I lay still for some time, and then i realised that akka wanted me to have her mom, so she has invited her to sleep with us. I was on cloud nine now. Lay there for an hour or so and then pretending to be asleep, i put my hand on her stomach. There was no response, then after sometime i pushed it a little further up till it reached her boobs. Her boobs were so big that i could not cup one of them with a single hand. I kept my hand on periyamma's boobs and lay still for some more time. I slowly pressed her boobs a little. Akka now turned towards her mom and slept. Her mom pushed my hand down a little. I kept quite for some more time and again started pushing my hand a little further up till it reached her boobs again and let it be there. This time i tried to find her nipples, periyamma now caught my hand and pushed it a little downwards and held it near her stomach. I waited for some more time but the grip on my hand was not getting loosened. I just left it at gods mercy and slept.

Next morning, every body was awake before me. I glanced towards the clock, it showed 6:30, reddy was in full standing position. Akka then got coffee for me and told that vini is helping mom prepare breakfast. She then asked me, how were the boobs, so i asked her what boobs? she hit on my hand and said her mom's boobs that i was touching last night. I told her that she didn't let me touch it and held my hand tightly near her stomach, so i slept. Akka then said, wait for another night and see what will happen. She gave a small pat and a kiss on tracks to reddy and left. I went to shower and then did my morning yoga. Our english teacher was not visible that day. Then when i came back inside, periyamma came inside the room and said pick me up again today, as i have forgotten some things at home. I nodded my head. Me akka and vini had breakfast as usual feeding each other with mouths, it was fun as i started sucking both vini's boobs and akka's boobs together. I inserted both hands inside their dress and fingered their pussies.

They held reddy with their hands and started giving hand job. We all released our juices urgently as we didn't want to get caught. After breakfast, i changed my jockey again and akka and vini their panties together. I kissed on both their pussies and we all dressed up. Took bike and left for college. Reached college and said bye to vini and started walking towards my class. Just then divya walked up from behind and tapped my shoulders and said hi sweetheart. I was taken aback and asked her what has gotten into you, why are you behaving like this. So she said, take me out for lunch i have to give you a news. She wanted to hold my hand and walk to the class, i pushed it away and sped to the class. She messaged me while in the class that she will be waiting near the gate and i need to pick her up from there for lunch. I said no, not possible and sent the message. After sometime i get another message requesting me saying please please, so i agreed reluctantly. After class i started towards parking, just then heard someone calling me turned back it was ramesh, the guy from another section. I said hi and waited for him to come near me. He came and asked for my bike as the petrol in his bike was over and he wanted to fetch some petrol from petrol pump. I gave him my bike keys and told him give after 1 period. Then i went near the gate, divya had called for rick and already told him the directions to the hotel. I gave up and sat in the rick. She kept her hand on mine and smiled. I jokingly whispered to her did you book a room? she hit on my head and said i have a seperate room at home itself. I then again told her so i can sleep there from now on, to which she blushed and said not yet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Once we reached the hotel, divya choose a corner seat for us. This time i sat opposite to her. She asked what happened, you sat next to me always. So i said look where it has gotten you. You fell for a guy because he sat next to you. So Divya said, i had fallen for you in inter 1st year itself, it is you who is a dumbo who didn't recognise it. Then i asked her why are we here, any surprises. She bent her head in shyness and said i love you. I replied what rubbish, i already told you that i am not capable of being in a relationship and again you are starting the same topic. She in a bit of strong tone told me, i love you and you cannot change that, no one can change that not even god. If you also love me then i will become complete otherwise also there is no one who can make me stop loving you. I was taken aback with these words. It actually left a scar in my heart. I didn't make any moves that would indicate to her that i am interested nor did i ever convey anything about feelings and here i was dumbfounded with her words. I kept quiet for some time and then told her, Divya look, i have already told you about me and my family and i dont want to break their faith in me.

She looked surprised at me and asked did your dad not speak with you? I was again shocked and asked her why will my dad speak to me about you? She sat quiet for a minute and then said, after you left both my parents asked me about you whether we are in any relationship. I told them the truth that i liked you and love you but you were the one not interested and just wanted good friendship. My dad particularly asked me if i feel i really love you. I replied yes. He immediately called your dad that night and informed the same to him. Your dad also agreed to our proposal and said if you dont have any one else in your mind then we can get engaged and later when you are settled i can marry you. My dad confirmed to your dad that you dont have any girl friends so they both agreed to our relationship. It was bouncers over my head. I had no where to hide and especially since i never crossed the line my dad drew. I told divya that i need some time to think about it and will let her know later, she smiled and said i will wait for you all my life. I had nothing more to say here as i was in a state of shock. We ate lunch and she paid the bill. We both reached college.

I was not in a mood to go to classes again and told divya that i will come later, she can go now. I checked for my bike, it was not there, ramesh had taken it and even after about 2 hours he had not come back. Suddenly some bad thoughts started crossing my mind thinking about his background. I became a little worried. After 5 minutes i heard his voice calling me. I looked back, my bike was there safe and sound. I thanked all the possible gods. Took the keys from him, and before i asked him anything further, he said, my bike got punctured and he got it repaired and put a new tyre and tube as it was a little old. I looked at the tyres and they were brand new. I immediately pulled 1k out of my pocket and pushed it to his hands, he didn't want money but i put it in his shirt pocket. He immediately gave change of 200 bucks and said it only costed 800, he had put a better grip tyres now to my splendor and it looked like a racing bike. I thanked him, he said, he thanked me as people always misunderstand him. I straight away told him sorry, i also thought about it for a second like that but from now on count me as your friend. I hugged him and again said sorry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
He also thanked me and very few of them have directly told him these things and if i need any help from him feel free to contact him for anything. I called him for a smoke and we both smoked out of the premises. I then called akka as it was time for college to get over, she said she will reach in 10 mins, i wanted to ask her not to start as divya has already informed me what she wanted to tell. I then saw our english madam walking downstairs, i walked upto her and requested her if she can take vini along with her today also as i needed to go to my uncle's place. English madam agreed immediately. I messaged vini to go along with her. Then when i came out of campus, i saw akka getting down from auto. I waved at her and took my bike and asked her to accompany me to her place as her mother wanted to take something from her place. We both reached her place and periyamma opened the door, today she was anticipating that i will be alone and had already got ready with her saree and had also kept a spare towel on sofa for my bath. I was in lost world, akka asked me what happened, so i told her later in room. Akka's mother then asked akka to prepare coffee and when she left turned towards me and straightly asked what was i doing in the night. Another shock for me, she threatened me open up or else she will disclose it to the whole family and they will disown me. I nodded my head indicating i am not able to understand her, so she said, this is your last chance, if you dont open up, then god only save you. Just then akka came back with coffee and we all had coffee silently. She asked akka to take some of her dress indicating to go to her room. Akka left silently, she could sense the charged atmosphere, she looked at me and i looked at her, just the eyes spoke.

Then periyamma again asked me what were you doing last night. This time i had no choice as i was cornered, i told her, i like your boobs and i want to feel them, i want to suck them, i want to knead them. I like your hips and pussy, i want him to go inside your pussy saying it, i pulled down my jeans and jockey. She went wild with anger now. Nobody dared to utter a word against her and now i had shown her reddy. I held her tightly with my hands and said to her, tell everyone that i felt your boobs, tell everyone that i showed my penis to you and also tell everyone that you finger yourself because your husband does not satisfy you. Tell everyone that i shouted. She started vibrating, just then akka walked in hearing my voice. She saw me with my jeans and jockey down. She could not understand what was happening, she made her mom sit on the sofa and asked me to pull up my clothes. Akka then wrapped her arms on her mom's shoulder and turned towards me and said in mocking anger, what you did is not right and you will be punished for it. Saying this she turned towards her mom and asked her what happened? Her mom replied, yesterday he tried to feel my breasts and when i asked him today, he showed me his thingy. Is this the status of the new generation?

I calmed down a little bit. akka then asked her mom, why didn't you tell anyone early in the morning. I also saw you holding his hand tightly near your belly when i woke up in the morning. If you like him there is nothing wrong and then she calmly came up to me and put her hand on my jeans and signalled me to remove it now, i removed both jeans and jockey. Akka then held reddy with her hand and pulled me towards her mom. She said, mom, i had sex with sekhar, before keshav came to know about sekhar, still i liked keshoo's penis. She openly told her mom, i have taken keshoo's penis inside and will continue to do so even after marriage. Go tell this to whomever you want to tell. Her mom was dumbfounded for a minute and then she slapped akka and said shameless, is this why i sent you there. Akka then got angry and told her mom, if you finger yourself everyday because you dont get any penis doesn't mean everyone should be deprieved of it. Sex is a necessity for women and if you dont get it inside house, what if i looked outside and had couple of more boyfriends and then you came to know. Keshoo still loves us and he would never do anything to hurt us. He told me about the crush he had on you and that's the reason i called you to sleep with us yesterday.

If anyone has to be punished then me and keshoo should be punished together. Akka then signalled me to sit next to mom. Akka then bent her head down and took reddy in her mouth. Reddy without knowing any circumstances started rising and stood like a rod. Periyamma was blocked by akka from 2 sides and i was sitting next to her, she had no where to go now, she closed her eyes and it became moist. She started cursing herself that she got such a daughter and stuff. Akka then realised the situation and signalled me to cool her. I immediately put my hand on periyamma's shoulder and gave a peck on her cheeks. She turned towards me in anger, akka then pulled periyamma's hand and placed it on reddy and told her see it is longing for you only mom. It is your choice to take it or leave it as you cannot complain to anyone now.

Periyamma was sitting like a dead log now. Slowly i pushed her saree from her shoulders and put my hands on her blouse, she had front hooked blouse and it was easier to remove them, then i pushed it backwards and removed it. Then i put my hand on her bra hooks which were at the back and removed them also. I put my body on sofa and lay my head on her thighs and started sucking her boobs and pressing the other one with my hands, she had bent her head backwards now, but didn't utter a single word. Akka then jumped on reddy and started sucking him with full force. I started kneading periyamma's boobs, they were huge and i liked them very much. I wanted to switch sides and suck the other boob now, so i got up and lifted periyamma from her place and then kissed her lips now. Akka started watching me now, she took the single seater sofa and sat down. I started moving my hands on periyamma's back and pushed it inside her saree to her ass cheeks, i kept touching her back with one hand and was kneading her ass with another, a small moan now left her mouth, aaaaa.. i turned towards akka, she had a smile on her face.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I put the another hand inside her clothes and started rubbing her ass cheeks, i started kissing her cheeks, earlobes and her neck, she was standing like a statue. I was in no mood to give up and pushed my hand at the front of the saree and removed it, pushed my hands into her petticoat knot and removed that also and then put my hand on her panty. She held my hand indicating no, i gave up as i didn't feel like forcing her any further, just then akka jumped and removed her panty and then went back and sat on sofa. Akka then said let us see who comes first, both me and her mom looked at her, then she said to her mom, he can take both front and back and still not come and you being experienced should also last longer, so we will see who comes first. Akka's mom lost all her inhibitions now, without her clothes and with akka watching reddy had become red hot now. I pushed periyamma on the sofa and jumped on top of her and started kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck and reached her boobs, this time i started circling around her areola and did suck her nipples, her nipples started getting erect and she pushed me onto them, i sucked her nipples to my heart's content. Then i held reddy with one hand and rubbed him over her pussy but didn't enter. She opened her eyes and asked what happened, after all these still what are you waiting for? so i told her i loved her boobs and had my heart's content with it and will not go any further unless she wants it.

She slapped my butt and said shameless, when you became nude in front of me and shouted at me you didn't want my views and now when you have to fuck you need my permission. i nodded my head meaning yes, she then pushed my hands away from reddy and held him and then pushed her pussy over him, her pussy was tight, so i looked at akka and told her, your mom's pussy is tighter than yours, so akka looked at mom and asked her, is this the only other penis going inside your hole. Periyamma shouted at akka and said, its been almost 8 years now that your father fucked me, and my pussy has only seen a finger from then on, it will be tight and yes it was your father with small penis that took my virginity. We in those days didn't have so much freedom and also sex education, so i had to be content with whatever i got and now you pushed me into it. I had a hearty laugh at periyamma's situation. I pushed her hand away and kept reddy at the tip of her pussy and gave a gentle push, a loud moan escaped periyamma's mouth aaaaaaaaaa.... akka laughed loudly, i gave another push and half of reddy went inside, periyamma moved her head sideways and said it is paining. Without wasting anymore time, i pushed reddy to the hilt and kept quiet for sometime.

Periyamma's pussy now got adjusted to reddy, i slowly started moving him in and out, i looked at her boobs and it had turned red, i felt all her body's blood had been moving to them. I kissed them softly, to which she said, now you are showing love, but when you pressed them it was hard, i said sorry if i hurt you. I never intended to hurt you. She replied, i liked the way you kneaded my breasts, please continue to do so and from now press them as hard as you can. It was a clear signal that this will continue in future also. I started kneading them as hard as i could, and also started pumping reddy in and out with little force now. Everytime i pushed reddy inside her pussy, it was hitting a wall, i asked her howcome i am hitting a wall inside you but not inside akka, so peiryamma said, pussy had got adjusted to your uncle's penis and now it is expanding, what you are hitting is the place from where your akka came, it is my womb. These words drove me crazy further and i started banging periyamma with full force. She held my back tightly and i knew she was about to come, so i further increased the speed of reddy.

As expected she released her juices, it wet reddy completely and also it started flowing down. As soon as it reached her butt hole, akka who was watching it, took the towel and wiped it and put it under her mother's ass. Periyamma lay still for sometime and i lay on top of her with reddy still hard and inside her pussy. After sometime she came back to her senses and asked did he leak, i laughed to her and said, not yet, he is no where near release. She pushed me a little and said, i had the best orgasm i can remember. I without talking any further pushed my mouth on her breasts and started sucking them. I again started moving reddy in and out slowly, this time we both had lot of time for each other. After about 30 minutes or so, periyamma indicated to me she is about to cum and wanted me to also join together. I started pounding her like an animal and tore her pussylips, they had small bleeding as a little warm liquid started flowing on reddy and my balls. I kept pounding her as if there is no tomorrow and she released her juices, she held my ass tightly and jerked 7-8 times and then lay like a log. After some more time, she opened her eyes to find me on her and reddy inside her still not released. She asked me, does he not release at all, plese remove him today, you can have more next time, my pussy is paining too much now and also feeling hot. She pushed me next to her.

Reddy came out with a pop sound again, she looked at him and then pulled me near her mouth and started cleaning reddy with her mouth. She then signalled to akka to use the towel and clean him completely. Akka now asked mom how was it? Her mom's face was full of satisfaction. She said, if i get used to it then i will not be able to stay away from him any longer. I have already fallen in love with him and pointed towards reddy. This is the first time i have come two times in my life. My body does not have much stamina like before otherwise i wanted more of it. Akka then requested her mom can i take it further from here. Her mom said, yes, but take him to your room. I lifted akka's top and removed it along with her bra, then opened the knot of her pyjama and pushed it down along with her panty, Periyamma said shameless asshole, he is doing to both of us in front of each other. I looked at her and smiled and said, see how all we have sex, otherwise you will never get to know all your life. Saying this, i bent akka a little forward, took her pussy juice and applied on reddy. Bent akka a little more and put reddy's tip on her butt hole and gave a gentle push. Periyamma looked astonishingly, she said, it is the wrong hole, akka turned her head towards her mom and said, oh you are a virgin still, dont worry keshoo will take care of it too. Even i was a virgin before keshoo opened it and smiled at her mother.

Periyamma started watching with eagerness as to what we do now. I pushed reddy to the hilt and then put one hand on akka's pussy and started fingering her. She had already known the pleasure of both the holes being plugged. Akka let out a big moan aaaaaaaa....keshoo. I started banging her ass as well as fingering her pussy. She held on to sofa and it started shaking with every thrust i gave to akka's bum hole. Now she was crying out loudly in pleasure. Her mother signalled shhhhh.. Akka turned her head towards her mom and said, if i dont enjoy now when will i enjoy. At his place we cannot do much sounds and here only we are there and i want to enjoy, either you listen or use cotton and close your ears, saying this, she started thrusting her back towards reddy with more force. She released her pussy juice, i collected it in my palm and wiped my hand clean. Periyamma who was watching us said chi chi, it is so dirty, akka turned her head again and signalled to her mom, let us enjoy, you are not letting him do to you and now are complaining about us, turn around. Akka then pulled my hand on her pussy and i started fingering her again. After about 20-30 minutes of ass fucking, akka got tired, she then turned herself and lay on the sofa and pulled me on her. Both reddy and her pussy were well oiled now, with a single push i put reddy fully inside her pussy, she had already got adjusted to reddy and didn't feel much pain. Now i started banging akka with all the force i could muster then. We both pushed our hips together and after about 15 minutes we both released our juices together. I collapsed on akka's boobs. This time it was peiryamma's turn to clean the juices.

After more than half an hour, me and akka came back to senses, we were both tired completely, seeing our situation periyamma said, go to the room, i will cook dinner and all of us can go tomorrow morning and blinked her eyes. both me and akka laughed at her, we both stark naked put each other's arms on our shouders and went to akka's room and lay down on bed and fell asleep. After sleeping for about 3 hours, akka stirred on my chest and i woke up. My cell was ringing and it was from home. I picked it up and said hello, it was vini, she said did i get what i wanted, i said yes. She said she convinced akka to pull her mom otherwise what if keshoo goes behind some old ass outside and gets infected and stuff and akka had agreed. I said thats why i love my darling sister and said thank you. She said you will have to return the favour dear, your english madam has awesome body and i want her now. It said let me see what i can do and cut the call. Periyamma had already informed my parents that we will be back tomorrow, so there was no hurry to wear clothes also. I went to bathroom and cleaned myself a little and walked naked towards kitchen. Periyamma now was wearing a nighty, i went straight towards her and said, hi sexy, what are you doing, she pinched reddy and said, wear clothes atleast now, so i looked into her eyes and said what for?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I hugged her from behind and started poking reddy on her ass cracks. i pushed my hands on her boobs and started kneading them slowly. Then i increased the pressure on her boobs, i started lifting her nighty now, she pushed my hand away and pushed me also away a little and said later, just let me finish my cooking. Akka had got up and walked in now. She too was wearing nighty now. As soon as i saw her, went near her and pushed my lips on her, started lifting her nighty, no objection at all from her, i removed the nighty completely and threw it away. Put my hands below her bums and lifted akka and said thats why i love you and some people after enjoying push me away, akka's mom in a mocking anger said go to room, i put akka down, she cleared the kitchen table a little far from gas stove and sat there, i went near her and we both started kissing each other,

akka put her hands on reddy and i started pressing akka's boobs, akka moved her pussy a little closer to the edge, i pushed reddy inside her pussy. we started sexploring on the kitchen table itself. Periyamma saw what we were doing and said shameless again, i turned towards her and pinched her hips, told her, i came first to you, you only pushed me and now you are jealous, turned back to akka and started moving reddy in and out of her love hole. my hands roamed akka from head to thighs, i put my mouth on her boobs and started sucking her nipples. her nipples had become hard like penis, i pushed them and pulled them with my lips, akka was making loud moaning sounds aaaaaaa.....aaaaa, her mother now shouted keep your voice down a little, akka opened her eyes and gave her mother a stare and said, you would have been here, thanks to you, i am enjoying. After leisurely exploring each other, akka said she is about to release, so i banged reddy with full force and akka held me tight and jerked. She started releasing her juices, i asked her to hold the kitchen table with both her hands for grip and then put my mouth a little below her pussy. Every drop of her cunt nector was falling and dripping to my mouth. I wanted periyamma to see the sight of how much juice akka's pussy releases. It flowed like a small tap water and i gulped it all. Akka also started seeing the sight and said, never will i let sekhar drink my juices like that, you have taught me to enjoy sex to maximum. Now i pushed my mouth towards akka's pussy and drank all the juices around its walls.

Akka started liking my pussy sucking. She told me continue. I continued licking and sucking her pussy for some more time. Later inserted one finger inside her pussy and kept sucking her love mound in her pussy, she had reached extacy, she was making loud moans so much that probably the building would have collapsed if it were a little more. Periyamma kept seeing us and the sight of periyamma watching gave me more strength and i pushed my tongue inside akka's pussy and started rolling it inside her. Akka said aaaaaaaa... keshoo, i am about to release again, please put reddy back in. I asked why i can continue like this only, she said, she needs reddy now, so i got up and pushed reddy inside her pussy. Akka put both her hands around my neck and wrapped her hips around my waist. I lifted her away from kitchen table. It was a new position for me, akka had taught me the strength of reddy, he could now lift a girl plugged into her hole. I wrapped my arms around her armpits and we moved to the wall, near the wall i pushed her back and started pounding her pussy with reddy, in no time akka released her love juice and it started flowing on reddy and the wall. I held her like that for 5 mins, she was not releasing the grip around the neck nor around reddy. I asked her not satisfied yet, she said, i'm feeling tired but with him inside me, i just cannot get enough of him. i lifted her and we reached sofa.

I sat on sofa and akka lay on top of me with reddy still inside her. By then peiryamma had finished her cooking, she came near the sofa and asked her daughter, are you not done yet, akka now adjusted herself and brought her back hole on reddy and sat on it. I gave a hard push and reddy went completely inside her. She cried in pain as it was not lubed properly, her cries aroused reddy fully and i lifted her with reddy still inside her and turned her around, put my fingers inside her pussy and started banging reddy in her bum hole, her pussy started leaking juices little by little, she was now fully aroused, i started pounding her ass hole with all my might and also started fingering her fiercely, akka released her pussy juices and wanted to sit down as she was fully tired, i held her hips and kept pounding reddy till he released his juices. Akka could not hold any longer and collapsed on the sofa, i removed reddy and he was still leaking. I pushed reddy near periyamma's mouth and asked her to suck it dry. She just collected the cum on her hand and drank it. Later she pulled me to bathroom and cleaned reddy with water. While she was cleaning, with her touches reddy started stirring again. I told periyamma see what you did now and held her hairs tightly and pushed reddy inside her mouth.

She choked on reddy and coughed badly till the tears from her eyes started flowing. I massaged her back and put my arms around her shoulders and lifted her and got her back to hall. Akka saw it and told me to get water for her mom, i got water and she drank it. Now she was alright. I told her i was a little tired and lay down on sofa, periyamma jumped on me right there and held reddy with her hands and pushed it inside her pussy. Her pussy was already moist seeing me and akka's action. She started pounding reddy with all her might. I lay like a log for sometime and regained my posture, then i started pressing her boobs with full force, it turned red in no time, periyamma kept pounding reddy till she released her juices and fell on top of me. Now i was fully ready and reddy was still red hot pole. I lifted myself from her grip and pulled her closer and turned periyamma's back and put reddy's tip on her bum hole. Periyamma tried to push me away saying no no, it will hurt. I signalled to akka to get some vaseline, akka got vaseline from firstaid kit. I applied vaseline around periyamma's bum hole and also soaked my finger in it and pushed it inside. She let out a small cry saying it is paining. I kept my finger like that only inside her for sometime.

Akka then applied vaseline on reddy and completely covered him with it. I slowly removed my finger from periyamma's bum hole then held reddy with one hand and started dick massage on her hole for sometime. When she became a little stiff, i inserted my fingers inside her love hole and started fingering it. Periyamma's ass hole was a little relaxed now, sensing it i gave a good push to reddy, he went inside her bum hole by about an inch. Periyamma let out a shrill cry, her eyes became moist and she started crying. She started pushing reddy away, just then akka came near her mom and wiped her tears and then said, mom on your first night also it must have pained, so she said, that was a long time ago, so akka said, it will also be over in no time and once it gets used to his prick, you will enjoy with both holes. She convinced her mom a little, seeing the situatiion i gave another push to reddy, this time he went till half. akka's mom said stop for sometime, i let reddy be inside her still for sometime and then gave a bigger push to let reddy completely inside her. Now she cried loudly with pain.

I kept her still for sometime and then i pulled her by her hips and i sat on sofa and kept reddy in her bum hole and she on my thighs. We sat still for some more time in the same position. My hands automatically went to her boobs and started kneading them. I then pushed one finger inside her pussy and started finger fucking her. Her pains had subsidised now and she was enjoying her fingering, then she removed my hand from her pussy and said, once you are done at the back, i need it inside my pussy. I jokingly said, evening you were angry that i showed you him and now you cant get enough? i better get dressed now and go home otherwise both mom and daughter will probably cut him and keep with you and started moving a little. Periyamma became angry now and pushed her bum hole back on reddy, it was a different position for me. Periyamma had put her pussy on top of reddy and now she had her bum hole on redddy. I had got two new positions with her and two new with her daughter. I was happy for the learning i was getting.

She started moving her hips up and down on reddy, after sometime, i lifted her and myself and bent her and made her hold the sofa top and started pounding reddy in her bum hole, i used all my might and pounded her like a hungry lion seeing its prey. After about 30-35 minutes, i felt a little tired on legs, i removed reddy and then pushed peiryamma on the sofa, i jumped on top of her and pushed reddy into her pussy in one go. She was now well lubed and reddy didn't face any problems until it hit her womb. I started pounding her and she responded by lifting her hips, we continued for sometime till she held my back tightly. I asked her are you going to cum now, she asked about me, so i said yes almost, she nodded her head and we both banged eachother, me from top and she from bottom, the sound of pumping her pussy was echoing the whole house.

She held my ass tightly, i knew she came and i also released inside her pussy. She pulled me closer and bit my lips till her heart's content. I lay on top of her for sometime and then rolled over. Akka had got little strength now, she asked shall i serve dinner, periyamma said, she can't even sit now, so akka made a glass of glucose water and gave her mom. Both of us rested for some more time. Akka then pointed towards clock and it showed 10:30 still. To re confirm i checked my cell and it was 10:30 only. Then akka said to her mom, have dinner and take him to your room, if you are tired i shall take him to my room. I winked at akka and asked her why not all of us together, akka nodded her head in a no and showed one finger to me, i understood that she doesn't want her mother to know what we did along with vini. I got up and put a towel around reddy as he was still dripping out the pussy juices of periyamma.

The night was still young.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
21 page
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super bro story ps continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
We all went to bathroom and both akka and her mom poured water and cleaned reddy. Akka took a towel and wiped him dry. She then served dinner, only two plates, her mom was astonished and asked are you not having dinner with us, akka said, wait and watch. Periyamma had prepard brinjal rice, akka served in two plates, then akka lifted up her nighty till her hips and pushed her bum hole on reddy and sat on me. Her mom was astonished at it, then akka put some rice in her mouth and then transferred it to my mouth, periyamma was feeling shy now, she said, you look and act like newly wed couples. I think i should not disturb you guys and she turned around and sat. How long can she sit like that, with reddy almost ready now, akka sensed it and lifted her hips, then held both her bum cheeks and pulled it aside a little and then angled her ass hole on reddy and gave a small push, he went inside a little of her, she let out a moan aaaaaa....keshoo, her mom who had turned around now turned back at us and saw what was happening, she said are you on drugs or something, he gets awake so soon, so i said, no it is god's blessing, and i dont' do drugs or any other bad habit(i lied, as i smoked).

Her eyes were gleaming, she said, you have inherited your mother's side phsically, both me and akka laughed at it. Now akka started adjusting her hips little by little and reddy was fully inside her bum hole now. Again she started feeding me. Her mom was ok now watching it, she didn't bother us much. After dinner, akka pulled me in the same position and we went to kitchen, i was hopping as i didn't want to pull reddy out of her. We went to kitchen and washed our hands, periyamma washed the utensils and me and akka got going holding the kitchen table. I now pushed my hand on her boob and another one near her pussy and fingered it. After 15 minutes, i could sense akka was pushing her bum faster, so i whispered in her ear, are you going to release, she nodded her head in a yes, i banged her ass for all it was worth and also fingered her pussy with force. Akka released her juices, i lifted her in my arms and took her to the sofa and lay her down, then i reached her pussy and drank its nector till there was no proof that she had reached climax. Sat next to akka and she held reddy in her hand and lovingly massaged it. periyamma finished her kitchen work and got milk for me, i drank a little and pushed it to her lips, she drank a little and again gave it back to me, i drank a little more and gave it to akka who finished it completely.

Then periyamma started pulling me to her room, i caught hold of akka's hand and pulled it. Akka said, you two enjoy the night, i said not without you and pulled her closer and wrapped my arm to her boobs. Once we reached the room, periyamma took me to bathroom and cleaned reddy again with water and she dried with towel. Then she kissed the tip of reddy, he was rock hard now. She then took me to bed and started kissing me from forehead till reddy. I lay still for sometime and watched what she will do. She said, if i had known about this cock, i would have pulled you to our home and we could have slept together for years now. I laughed at her and reminded her that this evening she was angry seeing reddy and now she says she wanted such a prick from years. She said sorry for the evening episode, she then confessed that she got stirred with yesterday's touch and as she was crying she had observed reddy. She also felt good when i touched her boobs but was scared what akka and vini will think and that's why she got ready before i came home and had also kept towel for my bath. Oh my god, she had done drama and i didn't recognise it. Akka also laughed and told her mom, its ok, i asked you yesterday for him and today you did a little for him, all is well that ends well, and then she came near my lips and kissed it deeply.

We were bonded together for 5 minutes or more when i felt moist on reddy, periyamma had started licking reddy now. Reddy was hot and ready fully now. Then i pulled periyamma and turned her to my side and wanted to go on top, she stopped it and she herself came on top, placed reddy using her hands and pushed him deep inside her, she sat on top of reddy and started going up and down, her big boobs were jumping up and down along with her movements, it was a sight to see, i was mesmerised with those jumping melons, so i pulled her near and started kneading them with full force, then i lifted my head a little and started sucking those lovely big breasts one at a time, i pinched her areola and she hit my hand and said it pains, i bit her areola the next time and she let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaaa...... i was shocked, what if neighbours had heard it, akka then told her mom cool down mom, her mom was no where near to listen to us. She kept going harder and harder now. Akka who was standing near us, i asked her to remove her dress and then bring her pussy to my face, i placed my elbows on bed and gave her ass grip. Akka did what i told and she came and sat on my hands, i pulled her pussy a little closer and started sucking them, i moved my tongue inside her already hot pussy and teased her a little, then i moved my tongue over her pussy love mound and started sucking it harder, akka also moaned now keshoooooooooo....
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
With periyamma rocking reddy and my lips and tongue exploring akka's pussy, we didn't know how the time went. Periyamma now told, i am about to come, and akka also said me too, i was no where to release. Periyamma started grinding reddy with all her might, akka pushed her pussy more on my face till it became hard for me to breathe, i started sucking her love hole with more vigor and both akka and periyamma released their juices together. My face and reddy were both washed in pussy juices, i drank as much as i could from akka's pussy, now both of them fell down exhausted on each side of me. I shook both of them and pointed towards reddy, periyamma said, she had always dreamt of sitting on a cock and fucking till all her juices flowed and she enjoyed it, she also told i cannot take anymore and told akka, manjula he is all yours for the rest of the night. Akka asked her what happened, her mom replied, this is the first time i have come so many times, even my body needs to get adjusted, i am older than you and have less stamina. You can enjoy till you want now, when you get older once or twice a month if you get a dick you should feel lucky.

Akka proudly said, i have my loving bro to take care till old age mom, dont worry and looked at me, i said i promise whenever we get chance we shall do it. Akka was very happy listening to it. Periyamma then asked what about me, so i said, that only you have to manage, if we both get time then we will do it. Her face became pale, then akka pulled her mom's hand and pushed it on reddy and said, he can come after college for an hour or two mom, dont worry. Her mom was pleased to hear it. Then i put my hands on both the pussies at a time, i inserted fingers inside both of them, now they held reddy with their hands and i started moving my fingers in and out of both of them. I then asked akka, akka i have not tasted her, so can we continue in the same position as before, but you on top and she near face. Akka immediately jumped on reddy, held him in her hand and pushed her pussy on him, she slowly took him inside little by little till he was out of sight. I then pulled periyamma near my face and asked her to take the same position as her daughter before, she sat on my hands and she held the cot with hers. I started sucking her pussy, it was still wet with her juices.

It was also different from akka's and vini's love juices. It tasted and smelt somewhat different, i made a mental note that all the pussies have different tastes and smell. I inserted my tongue over her love mounds and started twisting it, periyamma closed her eyes completely and lifted her head up now. My lips and tongue started working in tandem now, akka put her hands on periyamma's shoulder and held her for grip, she started pounding on reddy now, akka took a little time to build speed, it felt good for reddy as she was doing it with care. Loud moans started escaping from both mother and daughter, after about 30 minute or so in the same position my hands started paining, i sensed akka was about to released as her speed had reached maximum, i looked at periyamma's pussy and she started pushing it on my face, now i knew that both periyamma and akka are about to release together, i prepared myself mentally and started pushing my hips towards akka's pussy and also started vigourus tongue movement on periyamma's pussy. Both of them released their juices, my face was fully coated with pussy juices now. I drank a little from periyamma's pussy, she turned herself and lay down tired completely. Akka now fell to another side tired. Reddy was still hot and strong. I looked at periyamma, she was dead tired, so moved on top of akka now and inserted reddy, it went with ease till the end in one go.

Slowly started kissing her neck, lips and chest, then moved closer to her ears and inserted my tongue in it, akka started responding, i moved my hands on her boobs and bit it a little, akka moaned a little aaaaa... i started moving reddy in and out now with ease, i pulled reddy till only his tip was inside her pussy and pushed him till the end, after about 5 minutes, akka started making loud moans aaaaaaa....kesshooo....aaaaaaa.... Her mom turned towards us now and said are you not tired yet, so i said last time, he should release anytime now. Akka started moving her hips from down, so i knew now was the time and reddy readily agreed and let out his leaks. Akka's pussy was filled with reddy's cum, and akka's juices flowed freely on the bed spread. I moved in between akka and her mom and lay down. Akka dipped her fingers in her pussy and tasted it, she said hmmmm, it tastes good with your cum keshoo. I kissed her lips and turned towards her, she adjusted her ass with reddy, her mom now put her hands on my chest and moved her pussy closer to my bums, we all fell asleep not knowing the time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Woke up in the morning, i was sleeping all alone with both ladies not visible, pulled my cell to look at time it was already 8 in the morning, saw there were 15 messages, opened it and it was all divya's messages. didn't bother to read them then. Just then akka walked in and saw me nude with reddy standing and mobile in hand, she came on cot and kissed reddy and then pulled the cell from my hand and saw the messages, she asked me yesterday i was supposed to talk to her right, so explained her that divya took me out to lunch and how she informed her parents and how her father has spoken to my father. I told akka, i am really confused with her right now, akka said hmmm, she opened the messages one by one, most of them contained i love you except last two, one of them contained good night and the last one had "you are not responding to my messages, i feel all alone now, feel like killing myself, yours and yours only Divya" Akka read it out loud again, i pulled the cell from akka and called divya right away, she received the call in first ring, she started blasting right away saying that i didn't reply to her messages and stuff, i told her meet me after college today and cut the call.

Akka who was listening patiently to our conversation said, i think she loves you deeply and no one can change it, some girls have the guts to express it and most of them dont. So i told akka, i am so much used to such long hours of sex firstly and secondly i dont want to go away from vini also, as she also loves me too much. I really dont know what to do now, can you help. Akka said, if we convince your father about divya and she takes any extreme step it will not be good for anyone, i would suggest me, vini and you all talk to get divya back to her senses. I told akka to come near college after it gets over. She agreed. Periyamma now came with coffee and asked why is my darling beta dull now, akka told her one girl is pestering him to love her, so he is worried. Periyamma said, it is always good to marry someone who loves you than someone you love. I looked at her surprised, she said experience beta experience. I didn't probe any further as akka was there, akka asked her mom, did you love someone before marriage? her mom nodded yes and then also added please dont ask any further.

We all hugged each other, periyamma said chi chi, go clean yourself to me, i got up from bed and pulled her towards bathroom and told her its your juice also, so clean yourself, akka and periyamma laughed at it. I got another session with periyamma in shower, banged both her holes to my heart's content. When we got ready it was already 11, vini had called twice when i checked my cell phone. It was her classes so messaged her will not come to college today as busy. Vini sent a smiley back with i understand dear. Breakfast table was set now, periyamma had prepared pulihore and sweet pongal. To my surprise she asked me to remove my jockey and jeans, i did as told. Then she lifted her saree till her hips and she had not worn any panties inside, she pushed her pussy near reddy, i asked her are you not satisfied with bathroom sessions, she said this is for breakfast and put touched reddy with her hands, reddy started stirring, she made sure reddy touches her bum hole and sat on me. Akka came and was surprised seeing her mother, she caught hold of her mother and tried to pull her, she did not bulge an inch.

Reddy on feeling her bum hole started getting erect, i lifted periyamma's ass a little and pushed reddy in, he slid about an inch, she adjusted herself so that reddy will grow inside her and she was successful in it. I pushed the chair back and couldn't control, started banging periyamma with full force, didn't give her time to catch her breath and kept banging, then i pushed a finger inside her pussy and started fingering her ferociously, it was hurting her and her eyes became moist with pain but she didn't stop me, i slowed down a little to check on her, she said continue without turning back, i banged reddy till he released his juices in her bum hole. i had never released for the first time in any hole, this was reddy's first. She held her ass in the same position till reddy released all his juices and shrunk. Then she turned towards me, water was flowing from her eyes, i didn't know till then that i hurt her, i hugged her tightly and said sorry i didn't know i hurt you. She then eased herself on sofa and lay down for 10 minutes, akka who saw it made some cold glucose water and gave her, after another 10 minutes periyamma was back into her senses.

I said sorry again, and then asd her, why didn't you tell me i hurt you, she replied, i wanted you to come in a single hole and wanted how much you can last, this is the last time i will ever try your thing, i am also sorry, but i won finally, her eyes gleamed with victory, i hugged her again and said you should never get hurt, i really dont want to hurt anyone in family. She hugged me back now and said, no one girl can satisfy your stamina without getting hurt i can challenge that. Dont make me miss you darling. Akka who was seeing us said, if you guys are done now, shall we finish breakfast. Akka fed me as usual from her mouth, periyamma this time sat on sofa and had her breakfast. After breakfast, periyamma complained that she has now got severe back pain, akka jokingly asked, back pain or back hole pain. I asked akka for a painkiller, when she gave me, i put it in periyamma's mouth and gave her water to drink. Then held her shoulders to support and put her on her bed. Kissed her cheeks and said, this is the last time, from next time, take it easy. Wanted to lay down next to her, akka then called to hall, she then told me call divya and we shall meet now. It was about lunch time so messaged divya to bunk classes after lunch, received an instant reply, yes. Both me and akka left towards college.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
When we reached college, divya was waiting for us near the gate, i parked my bike a little away and took an auto and we all left to coffee day. We got down and we found the same spot where we akka had met divya for the first time and sat down. All of us ordered cold coffee and divya insisted whipped cream for me. I just kept quiet. Akka was smiling at it. Finally i told divya again, divya i really don't think about you in the same way as you think of me. I cannot be in any relationships as i have lots of responsibilities towards family, i need to get vini and kiddo married, now only father is the pillar of the house, i need to be able to stand to support him in future, if i get into any relationships how will i take care of all of them. Akka just nodded her head. Divya said to akka, did you love sekhar before or not, how do you feel when they don't respond back, akka said mine and your situations are entirely different,

so divya asked how is it different, you and me are the only daughters of our family, we both want to get married to the person we love, you are getting engaged to sekhar and i want to marry your bro, i am even ready to wait till he settles down, it is very hard for me to think of anyone else than your bro, you tell me what should i do now. Akka just nodded her head, our coffee arrived and akka instead of supporting me started taking divya's side now. She reminded me of what her mother said, marry a person who loves you and you will be happy. I was left with no choice, i told both of them i need sometime and i will be back in 5 minutes, order another coffee for yourselves and me too. I went aside and bought a cig and smoked. Finally i decided that it was no use talking to divya and decided the matter should be sorted out within family and decided to talk to dad later. Finally i managed to sneak back to coffee day and had another cold coffee with them. I called rick and asked divya to drop akka home and informed akka that i will bring her mom on bike. Akka agreed and they both left. I went towards college took bike and reached periyamma's place.

The door was locked and akka had the key, so i had no choice but to ring the bell. Periyamma came slowly and opened the door, i hugged her not knowing why or what. she closed the door and asked what happened? i narrated the incidents of coffee day and she said again, if that girl loves you so much and want to be with you all her life, she is the true one for you. Let me tell you something from experience, i loved someone else before marriage, but your periyappa liked me from first and he made his parents ask for my hand in marriage, we girls those days had no choice and had to get married to our parents wishes. But i was lucky enough that your periyappa loved me and still does, don't think sex is everything, even today he will not say no to what i ask even if it is out of his reach now and will strive to give me what i want and not what is necessity, he truly loves me, after 25+ years of marriage i can keep my hand on my heart and say that no one can love me like your periyappa does. I am truly blessed to get him. You should also choose someone who will love you truly. According to me nothing else matters if you are staying with someone who loves you. I felt like crying and kept my head on her thighs and cried like a small kid. I didn't know what to say or do. We stayed like that for a long time. Later she got me coffee and i asked her how is her pain, she was walking sideways, she said it is getting better. We started home in my bike.

Once we reached, periyamma coolly moved her luggage to my room, i didn't say anything, she gave a smile coyly at me and then joined mom in living room. I went to room and changed and sat in front of system. Vini got coffee, she sat on my lap and asked so how did it go. I asked what? she said don't tell me you didn't get what you wanted? i said what did i want? she hit on my head lovingly and then said periyamma, how did you guys enjoy? i said yes i got her, will tell you later how i enjoyed her. Vini then asked about why did we again skip meeting divya, so i asked her didn't akka tell you anything? she nodded no, so i called akka to the room. Akka came and started giggling, vini asked why what happened? so akka said, he will need bigger thighs, first it was me and you, now mom and and she stopped. Vini's curiosity heightened, she asked akka frowningly now mom and what? so akka told her about us meeting divya in coffee day during lunch hour and what ever happened while i was there, then she burst a bomb saying divya is ready to die for him as she cannot think of anyone else, now vini's eyes got moist, i asked her why what happened? so vini told us that last night dad called her and mom and told them about divya's parents, mom already knew divya's parents and she readily agreed to the proposal.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I then chipped in with what periyamma told me and finally both akka and vini thought that divya cannot be avoided anymore. I was not at all feeling good with Divya. I really didn't love her but had no choices left anymore. Called father in his office, he was about to leave, he asked me what cooly, i said i wanted to talk to him about divya. So he said, come down to office only i will wait here. I took my bike and went to his office. Now i thought he will be alone but there was divya's father too along with him. I said hi dad, hi uncle. Both of them waved at me. I went and sat next to them, dad asked coffee, i said yes, he ordered coffee and after it arrived, uncle pulled out cigratte pack and put one in his mouth, offered one to dad, he also cooly put one to his mouth, i was surprised as i had never seen dad smoking previously nor i had heard. He said, cool, i am not a chain smoker but smoke with uncle once or twice daily. I said must be the same habit has passed on to me and picked up a smoke. He didn't even seem surprised at it. He told me that uncle told him. They both opened the topic of divya, uncle told me that he has had strict upbringing of divya and this is the first time ever that he has not scolded her for something. I was shocked, here my dad at home never scolds any of us unnecessarily and uncle scolded divya his only daughter, it was impossible for me to believe.

Then dad said, look keshav, me and uncle are friends from college days, we also belong to the same caste, if divya had not professed her love about you also, we had planned to get you both married long back when you both were born. We wanted our friendship to turn into relationship. Its god's grace that she already loves you, she is from good cultured family, parents are good, she is also good looking, so what else you need. I looked at both of them and said, i feel i have responsibilities towards my family, we need to get good education to vini and kiddo. I just cannot run away from these responsibilities and dont want you alone to take the burden of the family. both father and uncle were moved with these words, i made a mental note that guys are more emotional than girls. For girls it is always me first, but only for guys it is caring and sharing. Uncle interrupted my thoughts and said, beta me and your father can bear any responsibilities of our kids, all we want is for our kids to be happy and find success in what ever they do.

It is good to think of family, but it should not stop you from living your dreams, instead it should be inspiration to achieve what you want. Finally i gave up, i had no where to hide and i concluded that it was fate, destiny or what ever. Then i turned towards both of them and asked is it ok if i speak to divya once more and then decide, both of them nodded in agreement. Finally i was about to leave, dad accompanied me till bike and told me i have seen enough life in this lifetime, i have endured all hardships to study and get a job, to get married, all our brothers have suffered, only one thing that kept us together and going is the feeling that someone is there who truly loves you and irrespective of what happens in outside world they would live to see you smile. And keshav, i am fully standing on my decision on divya. If she walks back, then i dont have any problem, but son plese dont break anyone's heart. He patted me and turned around.

I called uncle from near bike and started walking towards him. The last sentence what father said echoed in my mind. I walked upto him and asked is it okay if i take divya out today, he jokingly said when did i stop you, even when you said pizza hut, divya didn't inform me, it was you. I have full faith in you, no problem. Do you want me to call her and tell her. I said yes. He called divya and said be ready keshav is coming to take you out. Father looked at me and then pulled out 3 500 rupee note and handed, uncle also wanted to give, i refused to take it. I bid bye to both of them and started towards divya's house. Once i reached, i called her, she said 2 mins and came down. She had worn the pavadai davani i had got her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply