Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Super bro
Continue
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Pls continue ths story
[+] 2 users Like Renjith's post
Like Reply
I left for college and reached a little late due to traffic. English madam had already started and i disliked her as she was way too bossy for college. Roopa was sitting in the front row and again giggled and said shameless as i walked past her, i didn't know why she said that. vicky and satish were also giggling, went and sat next to them and asked them why what happened. satish replied, everyone knows you do yoga without zipping your jeans. oh my god, i realised that i had not put zip and did yoga, again that bitch got an upperhand over me. during lunch break, satish and vicky asked me to join them on saturday evening for a party at their place. i said later as i have akka coming to home. they said, if you feel bored at home call us and you can join the party. i wanted to pursue CA so wanted to check with vicky's dad so asked him to give his father's number, he said my father does not keep guys in office and broke into a big laughter. i thought what a perverted father and son. meanwhile at home manjula akka had already come and when i called vini after lunch she informed the same and said akka is going to shift to our room only. I was heart broken. After college didn't feel like going home so went to library in the college and pulled out some books and started studying. Suddenly another classmate named divya came and sat next to me and introduced herself.

I too did the same and she only told me that she stood 8th rank and missed beating me by just 1 marks in inter finals. She wore glasses and had a very curvy smile, her eyes were blickering and she was a little plump, size 2 times bigger than vini or roopa. i observed her from head to toe, she saw me observing her and covered her boobs with jacket. i ignored and asked her if she wanted to have coffee, she agreed instantly but said canteen coffee is bad. I asked her shall we go to coffee day, she was reluctant first but i insisted that crowd will be young and no one will bother, we can have coffee and i can drop her back to her place if she insists.

We both reached coffee day, as it was just after college timings, coffeeday was filled with college birds and lovers. no one seemed to notice us and it was an added advantage for future to bring vini i thought. We started discussing studies and when it was exhausted she asked me where do you stay and family stuff, then came to know that she stays just in the opposite area and they have moved there recently into their flat. So i told her we can hangout together sometime near our place and also invited her home. She asked me about my girlfriend and i said i have one but dont ask further, with the response her shining eyes became dim. She also told me that she is my classmate from +1 and till date i had not recognised her as she sits in the middle benches. Then she asked me about why i keep fighting with roopa and i said it is the same with all girls, they think they are the most beautiful and no one can match their beauty. I said, beauty fades only love survives. you should always love someone for their character rather than their beauty(i was doing exactly the opposite in my life then). Bill came, we both wanted to pay the bill and reached for it, she reached first and i wanted to pay the bill so held her hand and did not let go for a minute. Divya was feeling shy, i could see the sparkle back in her eyes. Her hands were trembling when i was holding them. i could not understand the body language, so got up and went near her and put my hand on her shoulder and said its ok divya, this time i shall pay and next time you can. she didn't resist my hand. The signals were clear but i was already engaged somewhere else. I asked her where should i drop, she said near your place. I asked her to come home and meet parents, otherwise if someone sees me in colony with a girl, half of them will mistake me. She said some other time and asked me to drop her a little far from our place and she will take rickshaw. i agreed and she sat behind me in my splendor. due to traffic and brakes i asked her to put her hand on my shoulder for grip and did it instantly. I dropped about 1.5kms from home and she climbed the rick and waved bye.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Took a smoke from a road side shop and smoked. Then realised that i left cash at home given by dad to pickup a computer. After finishing smoke, went home and rang bell. Vini opened the door and she was wearing jeans and baby pink top. she looked like goddess in jeans, and the jasmine flower from morning was still on her head. I wanted to grab her then and there and ram her all day and night. She was glowing in the evening light. She asked want coffee,i said yes and went to room and took 6k from wardrobe and also the address of the seller. Vini came inside the room with coffee, and as usual i went and sat near table, but she didn't turn up, i signalled why, she said in one work akka and my mood went down further. i remembered seeing roopa in the morning and said bitch. Vini asked to whom did you call bitch, so i told her the morning event and how she has spread the news that i didn't zip my jeans and was doing yoga. Vini also said bitch and also reminded that we should take revenge on her, i readily agreed. By then manjula akka also came to room, she is just 1 year elder to me and studying in 2nd year BA. She usually visits our home every fortnight.

She is the daughter of my fathers elder brother and is the most favourite kid in the family. She came into the room and i had to pretend that i liked her visit as usual and stuff. She asked me how is college and tried to pull my leg saying any girlfriends atleast now, i nodded no, if i make girlfriends then my score will go for a toss and i dont want to be left behind in education. I observed her, she had put on weight since the last time i saw her, her hips were a little bit fatty and her boobs were bigger a bit. again compared to vini and roopa and she was just a little bit fat compared to both of them. She put her hand on vini's shoulders and i wanted to kick her out then and there itself. i told both of them that i have work and left for the computer guy. All the while driving i could still see manjula's curves had grown and she had become more sexy. I had missed all the oppurtunity to observe before. Spoke to the computer guy, it was p4, i liked the system and bargained a little and finally we settled for 5k but with table too. i put it in a rick and followed it till home and brought it to room and assembled it. Now i needed a internet connection, so went to a mobile shop and brought a prepaid connection, the shop guy said it will get activated in 2 days. Went home and had dinner, went to room and started studying, my mind was not letting go of our daily activity.

Manjula akka and vini both came to room and asked me to go out of room so that they can change their clothes. I left towards balcony and they locked the door and changed the dress. when they had changed, they opened the door and i directly went to bed. Reddy was behaving strangely meantime. As soon as i lay down on bed, all those thoughts turned to frustration and reddy was erect like a pole. But what could i do under such circumstances. I thought of jerking off then decided not to shag. i closed my eyes and lay for sometime like that. After half an hour or one hour, heard vini and akka talking in whispers, could not understand it all. after sometime i had dozed off. Got up early morning at 4:30 with the alarm and saw that akka has her hands on vini's boobs, wanted to kick her out of the room because she was touching my private property. Could not muster courage to even remover her hand. Took bath and started studying. While studying i wanted to recheck if akka is still holding vini's boobs and turned, saw that akka's nighty had gone up above her knee and her legs were clean without a tint of hairs anywhere. I was mesmerised by those legs, suddenly felt her moving and so turned back. Reddy was in full swing and i could not do anything. Started studying again to make reddy calm down.

Time was now 6:30 so in the pretext of waking up vini, i turned towards them and saw that both were awake and were watching what i was doing. Luckily i was only seeing the book and nowhere else so they didn't get a clue as to what thoughts were running in my mind. Then akka went to bath, and i rushed towards vini as soon as the door bolted. vini kissed on top of tracks and started hand job, reddy had released juices before akka's bath got over. Then vini went and took bath and came out. I had to clean myself so went to the bathroom and locked the door. Changed my jockey as it was stuck with cum all over and cleaned myself. Wanted to put it in wash bucket but decided to wash it and hang it in bathroom itself, when i wanted to put jockey for drying, i saw 2 bra and panty sets hanging there but not washed. Pulled vini's panty and started smelling it, suddenly i gazed upon akka's panty and i pulled it and smelt it. Vini's was like an aroma of rose whereas akka's panty had a little sweat smell. Just out of curiosity i pulled both their bra's to compare. akka's bra was atleast 4 inches longer but full of flower designs. I made a mental note of it and came out and started studying again. I realised how much vini also missed me but she hid her desire to make sure reddy gets attention first. I said to myself i love you vini.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Had an uneventful breakfast with vini and manjula akka together, no privacy whatsoever. With a heavy heart told both of them bye, then manju akka said, there is something important, comeback from college as soon as it gets over. I asked akka, if you want i can stayback for one period and then go, but she said no go to college but be back soon. I took my splendor out of gate and saw vini in balcony standing with moist eyes, she missed me too. When i was about to exit the colony gate, i recived a call, it was from divya, she wanted to join me to college, i said alright and went near her flat, she came down with her father and introduced me to him, her father was my father's boss in the same office. He then let divya come to me with college along with calling me home sometime on weekend, i agreed to his invitation. He was a good man, as he trusted me to take his daughter to college in my bike. Divya without any further words sat at the back and put her hands on my shoulder. We drove straight to college. We went to class straight. We were a little early than the teacher, but there were some already present and all of them were seeing us with prying eyes. Then both vicky and satish came and said hi and sat, then roopa came to class with her books pressing her boobs, she was wearing a cream colour salwar. as soon as she sat down, my eyes were as usual observing her back, oh my god, there was no brastrap visible today thats why she had held her books, i just made a mental note of the thing and also put the date deliberately in my book. Then i saw divya, she had removed her glasses and was looking good. Finished the classes and dropped divya back to her place, even though she wanted to go to coffee day, i told her that i had akka at home and had to rush back.

Went home, said hi to vini and akka, went to room, called akka and asked her what was that she wanted to talk about. vini got lunch for all of us and while eating lunch akka put a bomb on me and vini that she had come to know about us, i looked at vini in quizzing eyes, even she didn't have a clue. So manjula akka told us that last night vini had puller akka's hands on her boobs and said love you keshoo in her sleep. And that is how we were caught. Akka asked us since how long it is going on, we didn't have any other way so told her from only this week. Now vini was literally crying and asking sorry with akka. Akka finished her lunch and told us that she is going to inform our parents about it as it is a sin, i was shocked, we never intended to get caught and here with just a day in our room manjula akka had got our secret and was about to reveal it to parents. The floor under the legs were not enough for placing our feet, vini was crying out loud and asking repeatedly sorry, i could not see vini in such a state, when akka reached door, i blurted out in a threatning voice that maximum we will sleep seperately or probably i will be thrown out of house to hostel, but i have seen your video on internet with your boyfriend sekhar and i will show it to the whole world. Akka stood still for a sec near the door frozen, i didn't know that such a video existed but knew her boyfriend name was sekhar, so i lied to her. She said, you are threatning me because of what i am about to do, so i said, try us and went near vini and put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on her lips in front of akka. Akka came back and gave me a tight slap. I grabbed her shoulders and shouted, if we love each other and do it at home it is sin, but you show your spotless body to the whole world then we are wrong. We are ready to go down, but will make sure that you are drowned completely.

Vini was watching the happenings around and had calmed down a bit. So i went near vini and told her, i need to go to some classes and will be back by 9, give time to akka till 9 whether she wants her secret out or she will listen to us and we can help delete the video from internet. otherwise i will show the whole of our relatives what she has done. Went near akka and told her you decide whether you want to listen to us and do as we say and we delete the video or we all fall, it is your choice. I am getting late and i need to be in some classes and will be back after 9, went near vini and gave her a good kiss on her lips as if not caring for akka or anyone on earth, said bye to vini and left. I had joined techncal analysis course for 4 weekends, 3-9 on saturdays and 8-2 on sundays. My mind was occupied with whatever had happened at home, so left bike at home and took rickshaw and reached classes
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Called vini at 6pm break to check, vini was all cheerful and alright, sighed relief, vini said akka has not stopped crying though and gave the phone to her, i was relieved so told akka, you keep our secret and we will keep yours but it will come with a price, she asked what price so i said wait till i come back from classes. Made a note of all things in the classes and told bye to teacher and left for home in a rick.

Reached home, felt hungry, but instead of going to room for dinner, called mom from front of tv for dinner, she said, change first and come and have dinner. So i went inside room, found akka and vini there, both were angry on me for not having dinner in the room. room atmosphere was fully charged and manjula akka had almost become weak. I without uttering anything, put a towel around my waist and changed to tracks and tee. Akka mustered up courage and said i will keep your secret but will you help me with the internet stuff, i asked what internet stuff, so she said video on internet bowing her head in front of me. So i said you will have to pay for it, you were ready to go tell our parents our little secret but you want your video removed for free no ways, you will listen to both of us and then only if we find the price satisfying only then we will help you and left for dinner. Had dinner in front of tv, but eyes were always towards kitchen, vini and akka had shared the cleaning part between themselves and it got over in no time. Vini then wantedly removed the dupatta from around her waist in front of me and started swaying her ass and went towards room. i waited for 5 minutes and then went inside room. Went straight to vini and kissed her to hearts's content ignoring akka, and vini too responded by starting tongue fight. I put my hand on vini's ass and started caressing them and reddy had become straight. But we both stopped and went and sat on my bed. Akka had turned her face towards wall and was feeling shame, i called her akka, come and sit on vini's bed.

Akka came and sat. i told her wait here for a minute and held vini's hand and led her to balcony. Asked vini, if we let her go, what if tomorrow after we have deletd video, she opens up about us and again we will be caught. Vini nodded her head, then i dropped the bomb on her, asked her if we pull her into our game, then even if we delete the video then she will not open up as she will also be involved, vini hit me on my chest and said is one not enough for you and became angry, i was in balcony so could not put a hand on shoulder, so sobering down i said, it is your choice vini, you are and will always be my love and nothing can change that. She thought for a lot of time and then said, ok, but it is my property only and we both loose virginity together and then you can take her so that she always remains under our control. So it was a green signal and we both went back and sat in front of akka.

I asked manjula akka, what is the price you are going to pay for us to help you. She said, you are my brother and you should protect me but here you are blackmailing me and made crying face. Vini sternly said, manju if you cry it is not going to help and if we dont remove the video then someone will see it and you will still face the consequences, so stop crying and decide. Manjula akka asked us if we need money to do it, we both nodded in negative, then she asked us what she has to do. So this time vini took the inititative and asked her to remover her top, akka pleaded not in front of me, so i said, i have already seen the video and whatever you did in it, me and vini have atleast not not done it. She was feeling like crying again, so vini got up and said, we will go out and inform our parents about us and you also and pulled my hand and started towards door. Akka in a sudden burst removed her top and covered her bra covered boobs with her hands. Vini whispered to me, calm her down, so i went near akka and put my hand on her shoulders and told her sit and made her sit on my bed. Vini came and sat opposite to us. I told akka, if you are still feeling guilty, you can walk out or you can join us and enjoy with us, we love you too and there is no need to fear us. Akka asked us again will it be a secret between us, so i said yes but you will have to listen to us in this room from now on. Akka nodded her head.

Vini slowly pulled akka's hands away from her bra. I got a side view of her clevage, it was an awesome view, both her boobs were almost touching each other and she had worn her bra tightly, it was fantastic, reddy started strring almost immediately, vini recognised it and threw a pillow on me and said, what a pervert, and smiled. i told akka, remove the pyjama also now. akka got up, vini then signalled her to stop and turned akka towards me and said, remove her pyjama you fool, how can you ask a girl to remove her dress for the first time, so i put my hand near akka's navel, wow what a feeling, she had almost the same colour as vini but she was having little fat near her navel and hips which were making her look stunning like an apsara. slowly i pulled the knot of her pyjama and it slid a little downwards, i pushed it down till her ankles and akka removed it fully. Akka had worn a skyblue panty which had small holes around it, her pussy was partially visible. she had kept it clean shaved, but it was smelling sweaty. Then i ordered akka to remove both mine and vini's top. She like an obedient servant removed my top first and then turned towards vini, vini lifted her hands up in air, akka removed her top too. I then signalled vini what next? Vini understood the question and came and kissed me and said, i will take it from here today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
I told vini, you should also buy your bra and panty in these styles, you will look gorgeous in it. Vini blushed. She turned her back towards akka and said remove my bra, akka obidently did it, then vini told me to remove akka's bra, akka felt shy and bent her head, but didn't oppose this time, i went behind her back to remove the hook, but it was not there, so akka signalled me towards her boobs, it was there, i put my hand on her bra and left it there for a second, i could feel her boobs which were softer than vini's, vini hit my hand and i came back to senses and removed the hook of her bra and held both the pieces together and pushed it down, akka was topless and she looked like a fairy. i could not control reddy's moves inside, so reached my hand towards track, akka only held my hand and she pushed tracks completely down giving a full view of her back, her panty had slid a little down and her ass cracks were visible clearly, i removed my tracks. Then vini ordered me to remove akka's panty completely, akka held her panty with both the hands, i got angry and wanted to smack her there, but didn't do it, so vini told akka you can go out if you don't like it and don't expect us to help you. akka now had no choice but to listen to us, this time without wasting any time i pulled akka's skyblue panty down till her ankles and put my hands on her hips. i pulled akka's panty and smelt it, it was still that sweaty smell, but felt too good. Wanted to see pussy of akka and asked her to lie down.

Vini held my hand and said not now. I pulled vini closer and removed her pyjama down. vini had her panty still. I went near vini and pushed my lips on hers, she opened her mouth and with both our tongues rolling inside we forgot about akka. Akka had sat on the bed, vini pulled her up from bed and ordered her remove his jockey. Akka was already looking shyly at reddy, when she pulled jockey down a little, reddy who was already upright sprung and hit her lips. Akka stopped pulling down jockey and started watching reddy closely, her mouth was about to kiss reddy just then vini held her hairs and pulled her back.

Vini said, it is mine, you have no right over it. Akka's eyes were now completely in lust and were fixed on reddy. Vini pulled the jockey down completely and started massaging reddy with her hands. Akka's eyes were fixed still on reddy, so vini sensing it asked akka, clean it and make it ready for me. Akka started looking for towel, vini pushed her head towards reddy and said use your mouth. Akka wanted to hold reddy with one hand and suck reddy, vini just pushed her hands away and said use only mouth you bitch and slapped her once. Akka's cheeks became red but her eyes were still fixed on reddy only. She brought her tongue out and touched the tip of reddy, oh god she was too good, i wanted to hold her head and ram reddy down her throat, but kept quite and started watching her. Akka then likced reddy from tip till end on all sides, the sight of it was so good that had she put reddy in her mouth then he would have leaked all the juices. Vini then pulled her back and came near reddy, patted him and said good boy, and started sucking and stroking reddy. Reddy leaked juice in no time and vini licked clean a little and turned towards akka, akka without any further invitation cleaned up the leftovers. She had a shine in the edge of her eyes. I asked akka what happened? She then opened up saying that sekhar had smaller ones and also he didn't leak so much cum.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Now i turned towards vini and asked her to lay down on bed, started circling her areola with tongue making sure it was not touching nipples, after a few seconds vini pushed my mouth on her nipples, i started sucking them and also pushing her nipples using my lips, vini's hands reached inside her panty, i held her hand and went near panty and started pushing my tongue and lips over it. just then it hit me that akka was watching, turned towards akka and she was full of lust now and had me and vini left her, she probably would have bangd me. i signalled akka to lick the boobs of vini. Akka said shoo, i am not lesbian, i said do it now. Vini was also feeling uncomfortable that akka will suck her boobs but didn't say anything. Akka now put her lips on vini's boobs and started sucking it, she took her other hand and started teasing vini's other boob and pushing it from bottom and around. Then slowly she started touching and pinching vini's nipple. On seeing such a sight reddy already started stirring. Akka's bare ass was facing towards me and her asshole was visible. It was dark pink in colour admist milky white skin, it had wrinkles all round it and was closed completely. This was the first time i had seen back hole from so close. Reddy was now fully aroused. I pushed my tongue over vini's panty and started biting and sucking her love hole. Vini started making moaning sounds aaaaah... aaaaaaaaaah... After sometime vini leaked all her juices, i sucked it dry over her panty.

Akka then got up and sat on vini's bed. i got up and sat on my bed and vini lay still on my bed. Now when vini was back to her senses, she told akka what about you, akka said anything you want to do. Now it was fully clear that she was fully aroused. Vini told akka, reddy is my property first and only after that you can also taste him. For now i you can again suck him and also finger yourself. Akka said, with such a readily available cock why should i masturbate just to tease vini. Vini started boiling in anger, akka laughed and said, its ok i was joking. Akka then moved near the pillows and sat upright on them. She asked me to come near her mouth and she started licking and sucking reddy again. I caught hold of her hairs and pushed reddy till the end, she had already experienced cock sucking, still reddy went 3/4th and akka choked. She said slowly, if you want to push it fully inside, then you should let me know and then she herself started taking reddy in her mouth and stuffed it inside till her throat. She again chocked and said, that is the maximum anyone take your cock and hold. Then she started sucking him, She held reddy in one hand and started rolling her tongue over him. Vini was closely watching her actions and reddy too. Then vini told akka finger yourself. Akka then brought her middle finger and pushed it inside her vagina. She saw me and i was watching what she did, akka understood and brought her finger outside and lifted her hand. I bent down and sucked her finger dry. Vini saw this and again fuming in anger she said, its enough of sucking my bro, finger yourself. I had no choice but to obey vini and akka started fingering herself. I sat in front of akka's pussy and started watching. She pushed her finger inside her vagina once and then she started rubbing a small mound above her vagina. Akka released her juices in no time. I wanted to suck it dry. I asked vini can i drink it, meanwhile akka pulled my hand and pushed it near her pussy. My whole hand became wet with her juices. I licked it dry, the salty taste of manjula akka's juices were giving me kick like taking alcohol.

Now i came back and sat on my bed, vini and akka had finished leaking their juices and reddy was back to attention position. So i pulled vini closer and started kissing her. This time akka pushed vini aside and pushed her lips on mine. Vini didn't do anything to stop. I looked towards vini so as to not ignore her and hurt her. She said go ahead, it was a clear signal for me. I pushed my tongue over akka's mouth and made her taste her juices, she pushed her mouth away a little, i pushed it back again and started moving my hands on her bare back. Akka then held reddy in her hand and said how come so fast he is ready, only 10 mins back he had leaked. So i said with two of the most beautiful women on planet naked in front of me, how will he sleep. Both akka and vini blushed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akka was still holding reddy in her hands, she turned her back towards vini and started kissing me again, this time it was a deep passionate kiss. Her saliva was getting mixed with my saliva and there was a big tongue fight with her. Meanwhile she was still holding reddy in her hand and now she brought tip of reddy near her pussy, i could feel the warmth of manjula akka's pussy on reddy's tip, i pushed my ass away and pushed manjula akka back and told her i promised vini that we both will loose virginity together. Vini gave a tight slap on akka's ass, her hand got imprinted on akka's ass cheeks, akka was hightened in lust and at any cost wanted reddy inside her. She turned towards vini and said you are not giving my loving bro your pussy and you want to stop him also from fucking me, what a bitch you are, this time her another ass cheeks had vini's hand mark. both her ass cheeks had become red in colour, akka didn't bother about it and knelt down and took reddy in her mouth, she started sucking him with great vigor. But reddy was no where near going down, he had already leaked sometime before. After 15-20 mins of rigours sucking, akka gave up and said keshoo's cock is very strong, now it was vini's turn and she started stroking and sucking reddy so as to not leave manjula akka behind. With this new found vigor and probably jealousy, vini sucked reddy till he leaked. His first splash had vini choking on reddy's cum and she moved back, manjula akka readily jumped and started cleaning reddy with her mouth and also she had her hand inside her pussy and was stroking herself. After some time she stopped stroking herself and came back and sat on the cot.

I felt exhausted and lay down on bed, now akka turned towards vini and said both of you can loose virginity together but let him lick my cunt first please, to which vini said no. Then akka said you are cheater and you dont love me like your sister and what not drama prevailed for more time, then vini turned towards me and told me you can lick here today. I was shocked first and then intimidating her i asked where? she got wild hit me on my chest and said down there, so i asked again down where? akka started laughing and said lick vini's cunt.
It was a long waited thing for me and without wasting any time i jumped towards vini's panty and brought it down. Vini felt shamed and tried to cover her pussy with her hands, this time akka took up on herself and removed vini's hand from her pussy. Her pussy had small hairs around it now. I made vini lay down on the bed and parted her legs a little. I watched her pussy for some time closely. What a view, i slowly went near vini's pussy and inhaled all the aroma it had. The sweet smell like rose drove me mad instantly and i pushed my lips on her pussy lips, vini let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaa.... keshoo it feels so nice. I started exploring her pussy with my tongue and lips, went down a little and pushed my tongue inside her pussy, it was warm and had already leaked juices once and it tasted very nice. I was in wonderland then. I slowly started pushing my tongue inside and pulling it out like mini fucking, vini was moving her head and saying more... more please, meanwhile akka could not control herself and let her on vini's boobs, she started kneading vini's boobs like atta roughly and i started tongue fucking vini. Vini's body was shivering and moving up and down. Akka had brought her ass closer again, this time without lifting my head, pushed my left hand near akka's ass and started rubbing her ass cheeks and let my hand near her bum hole. Akka shivered once and turned towards me and indicated no, i didn't care. I pushed my hand again near akka's bum hole and she again shivered. I reached vini's pussy mound and started licking powerfully and vini in no time leaked juices. Sprout after sprout and i gulped without letting a single drop fall on bedsheet or go wasted. Akka watched me and said this doesn't look like he is drinking for first time. I sucked vini dry like it had not leaked. Vini pushed me away and said it is tickling now. I moved up near vini's lips and kissed her, she again pushed me away as she didn't want to taste her own cum, but i pushed my tongue into her mouth and she had no choice. I then said her this is how you taste and lay down next to her.

Akka pulled me to vini's bed and lay open her pussy for me, I observed it and it was a tad bigger than vini's but little dark in colour but clean shaven. i ran my fingers all over her pussy and reddy started stirring a little again, i pushed my tongue on her pussy and akka pushed my head back and said, clean your mouth first and come. I got up and went to bathroom washed my face and cleaned my mouth and came back again, vini had turned towards akka now, i straight went towards akka and pushed my lips on her pussy lips, i started exploring her pussy with my tongue and she started moaning loudly aaaaah aaaaah aaaah feels so good... Vini then got up and pushed her lips on akka's lips, this was their first time, on seeing both akka and vini kissing each other, reddy was again back to standing. I continued tongue fucking akka for some time, then reached her pussy mound and gave small thrusts on it and akka released her juices, it was different than vini's juices, but nevertheless still inviting. I sucked akka dry and went and went and lay down on my bed.

Both vini and akka looked at me and asked tired. I told them a little and they both looked at reddy and giggled but he is not. Then they made me lie in the middle of the bed and each took turn to suck reddy. i put my hands on both their asses, i was touching vini's ass and tried to push my finger into akka's ass, she moved her ass a little but i was not giving up, vini didn't have a clue that i was trying to finger akka's ass. Then akka looked up and saw vini was engrossed in sucking reddy, she pushed vini away and held reddy and said, if you guys had not shown me this cock, i would never have thought that we can sex for 4 hours and still not get exhausted. me and vini looked at clock, it was showing 3:30 already. I asked vini to stroke reddy faster which she did and this time she let akka clean reddy fully. We pushed our beds together and akka and vini slept on each side of me. Completely nude and wasted
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Woke up at 6, and saw both vini and akka were still sleeping, had my hands on vini's boobs and had akka's hands on my stomach. Removed hand from vini's boobs and slowly lifted akka's hand, she woke up with a smile. I kissed her on her lips and went to bathroom, switched on geyzer and came out, akka went to bathroom and cleaned herself, then she let the door open and didn't come out. I peeped inside, she was watching towards door, i just went inside. Akka locked the door and jumped on me and started kissing me wildly all over the face. I returned the favour and again started rubbing her ass cheeks. then pushed my mouth over to akka's boobs with hands still caressing ass cheeks. After sometime, i pulled the bath stool and asked akka to keep one leg on it and bent down and started kissing her pussy lips. Akka switched on the shower. She balanced herself to the wall with one leg on the stool, with the water dripping all over her body she looked like a goddess who had come down to earth. I just pushed my tongue inside her pussy a little and she was already hot, my tongue started moving inside her pussy. Removed one hand from her ass cheeks and started inserting one finger inside akka's pussy, she let out a big moan aaaaaaaaaah... keshoo, i started sucking her pussy top with mouth and kept my finger moving in and out of her hot cunt. now or never i thought and pushed one finger inside her bum hole. akka let out a small shriek and looked down.

With water flowing i could not understand. She tried to remove my finger from bum hole, i understood, but instead of removing the finger, started fingering her pussy faster and also sucking with all the might, she stopped bothering about the finger in her ass and started enjoying the finger fucking and sucking of her pussy, seeing this, i inserted a little more of my finger in her ass, about half of my finger had now gone inside her ass. She didn't bother now and was on the verge of cumming. Akka pushed my head towards her pussy and held it tightly, i understood and removed my finger from her pussy and started sucking and moving my tongue inside her pussy with a little speed. Akka released her juices and i started slurping those juices, the salty taste of her love juices were driving me crazy and i wanted more. Akka pushed me away and sank and sat on the stool, she was trying to catch her breath. I stopped the shower, and hugged her. After 4-5 mins she came back to senses and said, this was the best orgasm i ever had, sekhar never put his mouth there or his finger there, so i asked finger where? she said naughty, in the ass hole. I asked her details of sekhar and he seemed decent with what ever akka told about him. Took enough details to check him out.

Reddy was standing like a pole and he wanted attention now, but akka said, i cannot anymore, i didn't get proper sleep and now this, i need rest. I was not about to let her go. i lifted her up and started kissing her her lips and went down to neck and started sucking her boobs, i pushed my hands down to her pussy, she held reddy now and made him touch the tip of her pussy and asked can i take it, i said not today as i promised vini. Her face became dull, i fingered her and she started jerking reddy, when she was hot again, i turned her around and asked her shall i finger here again, she pushed me away and said go to vini, with a little love arguments, i inserted finger inside her ass hole again, she still had reddy in her hand, she pushed reddy near her bum hole, i couldn't control anymore, and removed my finger and pushed reddy a little inside her ass hole, akka let out a small shriek and said remove it remove it, it is paining, reddy had gone just an inch inside her and she started pushing him back. her ass hole started tightening around reddy and it started hurting reddy. I held akka tightly holding her boobs and didn't let her push me back. After sometime, when both our pains subsidised i without letting the grip on her boobs, pushed reddy a little more, this time about 1/3 rd of reddy went inside, water started flowing from akka's eyes, i asked her should i remove as i never intended to hurt you, but you started igniting me, she didn't reply, i shook her again and asked her should i remove, so akka said, it pains first time for any girl and any hole so don't bother for now, let it get adjusted for sometime. I started kissing her neck and pressing her boobs from behind for sometime and this time akka herself pushed a little and it was a big push, 3/4th of reddy went inside her.

She still had tears in her eyes, but controlled them and after 2 mins she asked did it go fully in with the push i gave, i kissed her neck again and took her hand and took it to reddy and said check he still has long way to go. Akka then said, it will pain a little more but please push it, left her boobs and held her hips and bent akka a little and pushed reddy fully in. Akka closed her mouth tightly. If it were not for shower sound, we would have been caught. After 5 mins more, i started slowly pulling reddy out and akka again pushed her back and took him in, this time she alright, i asked her is it ok now, she nodded her head in agreement, but she said do it slowly. I agreed and started pumping slowly inch by inch, we continued like that for some time and reddy was getting ready for unloading, i pulled akka near me and whispered he will cum anytime now what should i do? Akka laughed and said let it flow there only. I started banging akka's ass for all the might. After about 10-12 strokes i unloaded my cum in her ass, her ass hole started contracting and milking reddy for all his worth. After unloading fully, removed reddy and was now completely tired.

Akka washed reddy with the water from shower and took reddy fully in her mouth and started kissing it again. i was exhausted from reddy's first penetration, akka got up and washed me from head to toe and washed herself. When she took towel to dry herself, i again went near her and pushed my finger inside her ass hole, this time it went in smoothly, fingered her till she dried herself. She jumped on me again and wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me all over face and neck. I opened the door and vini was still in sleep. I told akka not to disclose what ever happened now and started getting ready for classes.
Akka woke vini up and they both dressed and i pushed the cots to its original place and left for classes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Went to classes, in the break called satisha to come and meet near main road. After classes he came, both of us went to sekhar's shop, luckily sekhar was present, he recognised satisha immediately as satisha's father was supplying garments to sekhar's shop. Enqired satisha about sekhar, got satisfactory reply. Satisha called sekhar for coffee outside, sekhar advised his sales guys and came out, we all went to a local chai shop nearby. Satisha ordered for tea and smoke, sekhar said he doesn't smoke. Then satisha enquired sekhar about his love life, sekhar felt uneasy, so satisha urged him to open up, sekhar said he loved a girl named manjula and he loved her deeply and had informed his parents about her and they too agreed. meanwhile one sales girl was about to get married and sekhar helped her financially and she hugged him like a sister and manjula misunderstood the situation and had not been returning calls or meeting him. Satisha generally enquired about other relationships and sekhar swore on his mother that his first and only girl in life till date is manjula. I was satisfied with sekhar's answers. I generally enquired about his caste and manjula's caste, to it sekhar said both of them belonged to the same caste,and he quit education as his father was unable to run the shop and was in debt, now after 2 years of his taking over the shop, there are no more debts and he had also branched out to two more locations which his younger brother and another cousin were sitting in cash counters but sekhar only managed. Finally when i was fully satisfied with all the answers, satisha informed sekhar that i am manjula's brother. then me and sekhar finally planned for the evening get together with akka and vini. I informed sekhar that i will bring akka out in the pretext of buying clothes and sekhar suggested his friend's shop and that he will meet me after selection. With rest of the things agreed i set out towards home. I was thinking how to face akka as i had lied to her about video.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I reached home and went straight towards room to change, akka was lying in bed, vini went to get coffee, i asked akka what happened, she showed her hand towards her ass and said it is paining. I was surprised and also worried so i asked did you inform vini about it? she nodded her head to mean no. I was a bit relieved. then akka herself got up from bed and started removing jeans, by then vini also joined, vini shouted in low voice, just once can't you get away from my brother, so akka in a mocking way said, i am the eldest so he is my bro first. Vini shouted back but i am supposed to get him first. with these talks reddy was stirring again. Back of my mind the video lie was there, but when two sisters removed their dress in a flash, other things took back seat and reddy was ready as usual. But i controlled and told both of them we can come back and continue these games, but first get ready as we need to go out to buy dresses for akka. Vini's eyes became bright but her eyes were not wandering away from reddy and so was akka. I took coffee cup and sat on chair to sip. Vini removed her panty completely now and came and sat on reddy, her bum hole poking reddy, i wanted to poke her there, just then akka pulled out vini and came and sat on reddy adjusting her bum hole on reddy, with little adjustment akka was able to get a little of reddy poke inside her bum hole, she moaned aaaaaaaaaaaah... i was shocked and adjusted and before vini could make out, reddy was out of akka's anus.

Vini checked to make sure by coming sideways, i pulled vini and started sucking her dark pink nipples and started fingering akka. Both were moaning aaaaaah.. akka leaked so i pushed akka on bed and gulped all her juices. She went inside bathroom to clean herself, meanwhile i pushed vini also on bed and started kissing around her navel and touching her bum hole with my fingers, vini was saying ooooh keshoo, akka came out from bathroom and started watching me and vini. I started kissing vini's pussy lips slowly as to tease her, she was moving in bed from one side to other side. I pushed my tongue on her pussy mound, she started shivering, just then without wasting a sec put my index finger in her anus, vini jerked and tried to push my hand away, i already had read akka's reactions when i put my finger in her anus, so without wasting any time started tongue fucking vini's pussy and pushed my finger a little further, vini suddenly got up and tried to push my hand away, akka standing behind understood and came near me and she put coconut oil on her palm and told me to dip my finger in it and then push it in vini's bum hole. Vini was objecting to it, so akka went near vini and told, one or the other day the pain is going to happen, atleast i am here now and i can help you with it, without wasting any time i asked akka, will you help us loose virginity also.

Akka said yes, but vini was not so sure, so akka promised that which ever hole gets opened it will pain, better you have me to help, i didn't have anyone to support. Vini agreed reluctantly. I was over joyed listening to it.

Without wasting anymore time i inserted oil dipped finger inside vini's butt hole, she shivered a little and made a painful face, i started sucking and tongue fucking her pussy with renewed vigor, in a little time vini's face had changed from pain to lust, i started moving my finger in her ass and also moving tongue faster in her pussy. Vini released her pussy nector and i sucked her pussy dry, but my finger was still in her ass. Akka saw it and commented he is behind every girl's ass. Vini and akka laughed at it. Vini was comfortable with finger in it. I continued to finger fuck vini's ass and she started enjoying it. I asked vini, shall we take it to next level pointing towards her ass, she said no, i asked her are you not enjoying it, so she said she wants to loose her pussy virginity first and only then she will let me fuck her bum hole. Akka could not control seeing reddy standing and she sat on floor, bent herself and started sucking reddy, vini saw what akka was doing and asked her come on bed and do it.

Akka made me lie flat on my back and came on top of me, pushed her pussy near my face and started sucking reddy, we were in 69 position, vini was observing it carefully, akka lifted her head towards vini and told her i probably cannot do this position except my future husband, and you also make complete use of this dick, we might not get such dick in future if we are not lucky. Vini nodded in agreement. Now akka was blowing reddy and i started sucking akka's pussy. It was heaven for me and akka at that time, suddenly vini pulled my hand from akka's hip and asked me to do finger akka's anus, little did she know that i had already lost virginity to that hole in the morning. I agreed and inserted middle finger inside akka's bum hole. Akka realised what i was upto, but not to disappoint vini, she just let me finger her. Akka was making slurping sounds now and vini started getting horny and started touching her pussy with her hands. Akka held vini's hand and said shall i? vini didn't let akka touch her pussy, so akka continued her sucking.

Akka started moving her hips up and down so it was a signal that she was near her climax. I started sucking her pussy with vigor and also inserted two fingers and started pounding her ass. Akka reached climax soon enough, i was not able to drink all her juices, it started flowing all over my face and upto neck. Vini saw it and said akka keshoo has bathed in your juices and started mocking. Akka made face and said you will only know when you actually start fucking, how much you will miss it. Akka went around and vini jumped on top now, vini continued where akka left off and i started again sucking and licking vini's pussy. i again started fingering Vini's ass, this time she didn't have any problem with it, she had learnt it fast.

Akka suddenly stopped me from fingering vini's ass, i looked up and she kept a finger on her lips indicating keep quiet. I stopped licking pussy also, akka signalled to continue pussy work and she inserted her fingers inside vini's ass, i could not control any longer seeing it and i pulled akka and inserted two fingers inside her ass. i was in heaven, i was sucking a pussy and fingering another ass and reddy was being taken care by mouth. If King ravivarma was alive, he would have made a world class painting seeing us in such position.

Vini was about to reach her climax as she started pounding her pussy on my face, she also started sucking reddy faster and with more vigor. Both me and vini reached our climax together, she gulped reddy's juices and i sucked her love potions. my hand was still inside akka's bum hole. Akka then removed it herself and told vini, either you give your holes today or dont stop me from doing it, it was like a warning to vini. Vini made face but akka said, i might have to leave tomorrow morning and i will not get him inside me for dont know how long, so either you let him first and then he can take me or i can only take first and you can wait. Vini just nodded her head, YES it was a green signal that i am going to take vini's virginity today. Reddy started stirring again, then i remembered meetin sekhar, so i told both of them, get ready and we have to go out. Akka asked for pain killer tabs and i gave it to her. All of us got ready together and informed parents that we are going out and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
We took a cab and left, while in the cab i wanted to confess to akka that i lied but could not muster the courage as she was very happy. Held akka's hand tightly, she turned towards me and asked what from her eyes, i mustered courage and told her promise me that you will not be angry if i told you something, she enquired with her eyes what is it? I then told her i lied about video. Akka's face became dull, vini also asked akka what happened, what did he tell you? Akka just nodded her head and said i have no mood for shopping, lets have coffee somewhere. I directed the cab towards coffeeday as i knew the crowd there. After getting down, akka left me and vini back and went and took a corner seat, both me and vini sat in front of her. we ordered cold coffee, after the waiter left, vini again asked akka what happened, akka told vini about the video tape, that i blackmailed her. All became silent for sometime, then vini asked me, why did you do that? so i replied ashamed of myself that i was afraid that we both will be caught and what consequences we might face, so made up a story. Akka started crying now. I moved next to her and put my hand on her shoulder and held it and told akka sorry, my intention was never to hurt you, but to save ourselves. After another round of crying, i moved to where vini was sitting and vini moved next to akka. Finally it was vini who reminded akka that what a day we had and she unnecessarily is crying for enjoying.

Akka remembered our sessions and a faint smile came back to her face. I moved my chair diagonally opp to akka and told her sorry again and that she can punish me however she feels. Her face lit up when i told her that she can punish me however, she asked me however? i nodded my head in agreement. She turned towards vini and told her i am taking him first after we go home, vini's face became dull, then vini said akka please i have been dreaming of his from a long time and it took me full 3 years to get him and now you want to take that chance away from me after knowing me also and started full women centric drama. Look at these women, they are so crazy for a dick when it is freely available, but do all sorts of nautanki when guys chase them. Akka consoled vini and told her that they both love me so much that they dont want to miss any chance.

Finally akka reluctantly agreed to let vini only have reddy first in her vagina. All was settled. I put my hand on akka's shoulder and patted. Suddenly out of no where divya comes and stands in front of us, i invite her to coffee and she joined. Both akka and vini are now looking at divya and me. I introduced divya to them saying she is divya and she is my classmate from inter 1st year, divya became very pleased with such words although i knew her from just 2-3 days. Divya before i introduced vini and akka opened her mouth and said is she your girlfriend you spoke about pointing towards akka and said no wonder guys will fall for such beauty. Vini got angry with those words, no women can take praise of another even if they are their sisters or mother.I laughed at divya and told her she is my akka manjula and this is my sister vini. Divya asked sorry to akka, akka smiled and said its ok. All of us had coffee and divya wanted to pay the bill, but i refused and paid. She said 2nd time you have not let me pay bill. Akka and vini gave me a stare, vini whispered you got her a coffee before and i don't know, you are going to pay for it. I wanted to say bye to divya and leave as sekhar would be waiting, but akka asked her to join and divya agreed. This is plans going terribly wrong.

I took another cab, this time i sat in the front seat and let all the girls together at the back seat. We all reached sekhar's friend's shop and i told the girls to pick up something for themselves, divya was reluctant and akka forced her also to buy pavadai davani, she wanted to try it in trial room where as akka and divya were busy selecting colours. I accompanied divya to trial room and she wore it and came out, she looked a typical village kudi, the main exposes of pavadai davani are the boobs and near the hips and the deep back, divya showed me all the angles and she was stunning, she looked as good as any of miss worlds in their prime. Her dupatta started sliding a little and automatically my hand went towards catching it, divya turned a little and instead of dupatta i touched her boobs accidenty, she blushed and bent her head down. I said sorry and by that time vini and akka were missing me.

I went near them and divya also joined. When all the selection was done, akka, vini and divya calculated and the cost of the dresses came above 5k. Even i was worried, but since selection was over called sekhar and he inturn called his friend and the bill was straight away reduced by 50%. i thanked the shop guy and came out, and sekhar was standing near the footsteps. Akka recognised him instantly, i acted as though i didn't recognise him. He said hi manjula and i acting rushed towards him to smack his face, both of us were prepared for such a scene, akka held my hand and told he is sekhar. i said oooh sekhar. I in an angry voice told leave akka now or it will not be good for you, akka on seeing this got embarassed and again pulled my hand. So i told akka, shall we go and talk somewhere. Akka looked at vini and divya, so i asked divya if she can take vini to her place and wait for us as you can see it is important. Vini didn't want to leave but seeing sekhar and akka, she reluctantly agreed. I told vini, if you go home mom and dad might get doubt, then divya also chipped in saying if i take a new dress home, then my father will also scold, so please come. Vini left half heartedly.

Me sekhar and akka left towards a hotel and took a corner already reserved place. I held akka's hand and said, akka i enquired about sekhar and i find him to be worthy of you. He loves you deeply and i can guarantee you that no one can love you so much as him. I told both of them to sort out their differences out and went out for a smoke. After 15 mins i went inside and they were sitting next to each other and akka had her head on sekhar's shoulders. Akka was the first to react and said thank you and hugged me. Without you i would have missed him too much. We paid the bill, sekhar called his driver and we started towards his place. Akka asked where to? i replied surprise. We reached sekhar's place and he had already informed his parents that manjula akka would come today, so they had prepared arti plate to welcome her. His parents were genuinly nice towards me and akka and told us that since shekar's choice is theirs and they knew reputation about my parents they didn't have any problem with alliance. We all had coffee again and me and akka bid aideu to all of them with a promise that i will inform akka's parents and they can meet at my place sometime. i will let them know about it in sometime. His parents came and whispered thank you to me and also said, she should continue her studies after marriage also as none in their family had done graduation. They gave a green kanchivaram silk saree to akka. She fell at his parents feet and they both blessed her. It was a good first meeting with her inlaws. Sekhar called his driver and advised him to drop us wherever we wanted. We told him to take us straight towards divya's house.

We reached divya's house and i took akka also to their house, there vini and divya had become best friends already. Divya was showing her family album to vini in her room. Her father opened the door and welcomed me and akka. I introduced akka to him and said sorry uncle, but was getting dresses for them and could not let divya alone, so i only forced her to buy the dress. He nodded his head and said its ok, you are also like your father who gives more than what he gets. Divya's mom got coffee for all of us, she was wearing saree in a typical tamil way covered from top to bottom, she looked like bharatiya naari completely. We all had coffee and chit chat, meanwhile i could see divya's eyes glitter, her father who was very conservative never bothered to check on me as i had taken not one but two sisters. Vini suggested that they come to our place sometime to which divya readily agreed. We bid aideu to divya and her parents and headed towards home. I wanted to take a rickshaw but akka held my hand and suggested i visit medical store for cotton and pain killers which i took. We reached home.

Dinner was ready, vini and akka wanted to have dinner in the room itself, i excused myself and they felt terribly upset at leaving them. I joined mom and dad for dinner. During dinner i explained mom and dad about sekhar, saying he was my friend and he liked manjula akka and stuff. Dad gave a dire warning against playing cupid, to which i replied that his parents have also seen her and liked her. They want akka to be their bahu. Father got angry on me and said is this what she did when she came here. I told dad, dad its not like that, he madly loves her and she also loves him, they belong to our caste and are also well to do. His family is set and he is the eldest son, he has younger brother who also takes care of another shop. Spent a lot of time cooling my father. Finally dad called akka's dad and asked him to come tomorrow morning. I finished my dinner and left for the room.

When i reached room, both akka and vini started pulling my cheeks using their lips, my cheeks started burning. just then we heard a sound near the door and both akka and vini moved a little back. Mom came in, all smiles and asked how do you know all this, to which i replied sekhar is from a good family and well settled and we have to search such boys for my sisters, right mom? mom nodded her head affirmative, just then vini swung and said i am not marrying anyone till i finish graduation and start earning myself to which mom replied, pray that you dont fall in love and force us to marry you off immediately. All of us had a hearty laugh. Mom kissed on akka's forehead and left.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Dear friends

total pages with me are 156 .

as i am uploading other stories also , some times i am forgetting .

remind me (PM) , if not updated for two days.

15 pages.

Thank you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:sandy4hotgirls
Bro, what a fucking hot kinky incest story...keep it up...don't leave it incomplete...keep updating regularly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
After mom left, akka and vini locked the door and ordered me to go out to balcony and closed the balcony door. I took a smoke break out in balcony. It was a clear night with a little moon light and stars shining bright. I thought may be heavens are blessing me. After 30 long minutes, akka opened the door, she had switched off lights and had lighted deepam all around the room. Both vini and akka had changed their dress to pavadai davani. I had two typical south indian beauties in the room. Akka advised me to be slow with vini and take care of her. I just nodded my head. Vini gave me glass of milk, i drank half and gave the other half back to her, she drank little and shared the rest with akka.

The whole room was lit in such a way as to decorate for first night. They even had got flowers which i didn't know. Akka had spread jasmine flower on the cot. The room was blickering with the movements of lights of deepam's. It was fully charged with anticipation. I went near vini and held her hand, she blushed like a newly wed. Akka was watching from vini's cot. I requested akka, can you turn to the otherside as i am feeling shy, akka turned showing her back. Even her deep neck blouse was inviting as ever. I turned towards vini and pulled her towards myself. I hugged vini and told her you look the most beautiful girl on this earth and kissed both her cheeks. She closed her eyes in anticipation. I slowly kissed her eyes, eyebrows, her forehead, her ears and again closed in on vini's lips. The slow kiss was so sweet, only i could know then. Vini slowly parted her lips and i pushed my tongue inside her mouth. I started tasting every corner of vini's mouth. She let out a soft moan, aaaah...

I pushed my hands on davani and tried to pull it off, vini had stuck it to blouse with a safety pin. I inserted my hand in her blouse just near her shoulders and removed the safety pin, all the while still kissing her beautiful pink lips. Vini's body shivered with those little touches. Now i removed her davani completely and threw it near pillow. Without davani, vini's blouse covered boobs, her head down whith shyness, her legs up till her knee and fully covered, even any sex godess could not come closer to vini now. It is truly heaven, when a girl herself submits herself to the one she loves. I moved my hands on her blouse and removed the first hook, then pushed my hands slowly, very slowly on her boobs and started finding areola. When i found it, i tried to pull it, her blouse was blocking the grip, i didn't remove my hand from there and kept fondling her boobs over her blouse. I pushed my lips on her neck and started kissing around the areas of neck, her back, her chest. Vini was in mesmerised condition, she let out another moan aaaaah... I continued further and kissed her boobs over her blouse for sometime. I went a little further down and kissed her navel, inserted my tongue in her navel and rolled it.

Vini held the hairs of my head tightly. i pushed my hands a little further and started feeling vini's thighs over the pavadai. She let out another moan aaaah.. I moved a little up and started removing the blouse and kissing the clevage between her boobs. When i finished removing all the hooks, i pushed her blouse and bra to her back and removed it. I held her hand and kissed from fingers till shoulders. Lifted her hand and kissed her armpits. Slid a little further and started kissing vini's love mounds very delicately. Did not kiss her nipple deliberately and started circling her areola with my tongue. Vini could not control any further and she pushed my mouth on her nipple. I sucked one nipple and started touching her other nipple with the tip of my finger. She let out another moan aaaaah...keshoo... After sucking her hardened nipples to my heart's content, i slid till her knee and inserted my hand inside her dress from her ankles. started lifting her dress and brought it up till vini's knee and started kissing her thighs one by one. lifted the dress upto hips and then removed the knot that held it. She had worn a white coloured panty. I inserted my head between her thighs and started kissing her inner thighs. vini said keshooo..aaaaaah. I kissed her pussy over the panty. Her panty had already become wet with anticipation. I moved my hands to her hips and started pushing her pavadai and panty down. Vini lifted her buttocks a little to help. I removed it completely.

Now i was near her feet, started moving my hand on one and started kissing her from toe and very slowly moved till her lips. Vini's body was shivering in anticipation. She inserted her hands inside my tee and removed it. She pushed her hands down and pushed my tracks and jockey down a little and i removed it completely. I again started sucking vini's boobs, her nipples had become erect just like reddy, very hard. I moved my body on top of hers now. Reddy was as hard as he could ever get. He was feeling the softness of her pussy. Vini's body started shivering in anticipation. I moved down to her pussy and started licking her pussy lips now, vini held my hairs tightly and pulled me up, she whispered, i want it now. I had decided that until she asks for it, i would not enter and now she had asked for it. I held reddy in one hand and took him towards vini's pussy. I started touching her pussy with reddy. Vini let out another moan aaaaaah... keshoo. I tried to get her pussy opening holding reddy. When i found it, kept the head of reddy on it. I gave a gentle push, a small scream left vini's mouth then. Akka who was in the next bed and watching us told me, be gentle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
So i showed her reddy and said not even an inch has gone inside. She saw and understood. Vini had closed her eyes completely now. I whispered to her, are you ready? She just nodded her head as a yes. I pushed reddy a little more and about 1 inch of reddy went inside now. Vini said it is hurting, so i let reddy be still for sometime. I started kissing vini's neck and cheeks and started pressing her boobs. After 5 more minutes i pushed reddy a little more and he was in for about 2 to 2.5 inches inside, Vini was ok with it as her pussy had got adjusted to reddy's size by now. Again after 2-3 minute break, i pushed reddy in, he went about 3 inches now and i felt something like a wall stopping him. I looked down and then told vini, your pussy is not able to take reddy anymore. Akka who was watching us now again came near our faces and told vini, this the most painful part, your hymen is going to be torn now, have a little courage and please don't shout. Akka gave all sorts of gyan to vini. When vini again said i am ready, i pulled reddy out by an inch and pushed it with little force, half of reddy went inside vini's pussy, it looked like i had broken a wall with my head. Her pussy started bleeding and vini's eyes were watering like a river. She had controlled the shout but she had started sobbing heavily. She wanted me to remove reddy now as she is not able to control pain. I agreed and started removing reddy, just then akka pressed my hips and said be still.

Akka told vini, if you remove it now, you will never be able to enjoy sex. I let it be for some time, when vini's sobbing came down, i started kissing her boobs and started playing with her areola, she was ok now, without any further discussion i pushed reddy a little further. Vini pushed her nails on my back and it started bleeding a little. I couldn't notice it then. After some more time, pushed reddy a little more and he was buried fully in vini's love hole. I let him be like that for some time. Vini then asked how much more is left, so i pulled her hand towards reddy and asked herself to checkout. When she found that reddy was completely inside her, her dull face got excited and proud. I then asked her shall i continue, she said yes but slowly. I pulled reddy an inch out and sent him in again, vini closed her eyes again, i kept pulling out reddy little by little more and pushing him back to the hilt, after 10 mins, vini started pushing her hips up and down, i understood that she is on the verge of her climax, pulled reddy till only one inch was left inside her pussy and pushed it all the way in, she opened her eyes as though some one hit her and then lay down back again, i pulled reddy similarly and started pounding vini's cunt for some more time, she held my ass tightly and shuddered, her whole body shivered and vini had her first orgasm with penile insertion for the first time. Her love juices started soaking reddy more now.

I lay still on her with reddy buried to the core. After 15-20 mins vini was back to senses. She asked me how was it? so i told her, i am yet to release, she said then what are you waiting for, i said, you were tired and i didn't know what to do. Then akka said, if you guys are not continuing, i am here. Vini said then continue again. I lifted myself and started kissing vini's lips and also started fucking vini's already penetrated pussy again. This time we had all the time in the world and we were both enjoying it. After about another 30 mins of pounding vini, she said, i am about to cum again, how bout you? reddy was already on the verge, so told vini, me too. I started pounding her pussy as if there is no tomorrow and we both reached climax together. Reddy started splashing sprout after sprout in her pussy. Reddy started getting soaked with vini's juices and his cum. After about 10 mins, i slowly rolled over the other side of vini and kissed her neck and said congratulation. She said to you too and kissed back.

Akka who was watching over us, now said congrats to you both, you are a man and she is a woman from today. She kissed both of us on lips. Akka then couldn't control herself and pulled me towards her. I was exhausted from deflowering vini's pussy. I just lay next to akka for sometime, she pulled my hands over her pussy directly, i started massaging her pussy over her clothes. I then inserted my hand inside her panty and she had already leaked, i pulled my hand and sucked her love juice and looked at her in questioning? she said, she fingered herself as she could not control it but the twitch was not going. She moved her hand on reddy and started massaging him. It felt very nice, after a good fuck if someone still touches dick, men love the feeling. Akka moved near reddy and started kissing him and sucking him, reddy started stirring again. Akka then kissed my balls, wow it felt so nice, it was my first on balls. Reddy was up and ready again. Akka took both the balls inside her mouth and started pulling it, it was a wonderful feeling. Reddy started hitting her nose, her cheeks, akka then moved to the tip of reddy and started sucking him vigoursly.

After i had a little rest, pulled akka up and removed her blouse and bra in one go. She hit me and said, you removed vini's so lovingly and just removed it, i told her, that was my first night and laughed, akka bit my nipples, i was fully aroused now. I removed the knot holding her pavadai and pushed it down along with her panty. There was no need for any further invitation and i placed reddy on akka's pussy top. I held reddy with one hand and started moving him just on her pussy, she held my hand tightly and said, i need him inside now. That was the invitation i was waiting for, found her cunt hole and kept reddy's head on it and gave a small push. Akka shrieked, it is paining, it is so big, i have never taken such big dick inside me. I closed her mouth with one hand and gave further push. Her pussy was already lubed, so reddy slid further till half. I stopped and let her cunt get adjusted to reddy's size. Although akka had lost virginity, her pussy had not seen a fat dick. Akka tried hiding her tears, vini saw what was happening and told akka, guiding is something and swimming is different, akka nodded her head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I saw the oppurtunity that akka's mind was now thinking what vini said, i pushed reddy further with a single push, he was fully inside akka's pussy. Akka let out another shriek. I lay on top of her for sometime. Then after 10 mins or so, akka's pussy had got adjusted to the new size, still i could feel all her pussy walls on reddy. I asked akka is it ok now. She nodded her head, i started slowly pulling out reddy and pushed him again. Akka got a little comfortable with reddy. She started shouting bad words out, i closed her lips with my lips and started moving reddy a little faster, now her cunt muscles had got completely adjusted to reddy and it was no longer paining to her. Akka when her pussy got adjusted to redddy said, is that all you can do, so i started lifting my ass a little higher and pulling reddy almost near the tip and started pounding her, akka started moaning loudly aaaaah... aaaaaaaaah....aaaaaaaaah... feels so nice. I got afraid that she might wake up the whole house and locked her lips with mine. I also started kneading her boobs as if it were some stone, her milky white boobs became blood red, her nipples became darker in colour. I kept pounding her like that for sometime and akka held my body tightly, i knew that her climax was nearer. I started fucking her with more vigor and she released her love juices, she held my back tightly again and i stopped. Reddy was now fully soaked with her pussy juices. I removed reddy and went to her pussy and started licking it. Her juices had flowed on her ass and to the bedspread.

Vini who was watching it, then asked me, are you satisfied now that you got both the pussies. I showed reddy to her and said, see he is still up and you are talking about satisfaction. Akka lay still for some time. I moved to vini's bed. I asked her ready for one more round? She said no way, it is paining too much already and i don't have any strength left today. So i pointed towards her other hole and said, you said both the holes today. She was really tired, so she pointed me towards akka and said, my back hole can wait, if akka agrees, you can take her's today. I jumped at the idea, but again asked vini, would you not feel bad about it, so she said, i got what i wanted, We both lost virginity together, and as i cannot take him anymore, if akka agrees, you can loosen up there. I Kissed vini on her lips and said, you are the best anyone can get. I love you vini. Akka got up and slapped my back and said, you only love vini and not me. I said when did i say that, i turned her back and i held reddy with one hand and pushed him inside akka's bum hole. Vini was astonished with the way it went in. Akka's pussy juice which was on her anus helped lube it.

Vini asked akka, is it the first time you are taking it in this hole, akka naughtily saw me and then said, he fingered me so much in the afternoon that it opened up. I bent akka a little and she held on to wall, i started pushing reddy till he was completely buried in her ass. I started slowly moving in and out of her bum hole, akka started moaning, aaaah.... aaaaaah... keshoo it feels so nice. She could not stand for longer time so we moved turned her legs wide open and put her face on pillow. I knelt behind her and pushed reddy inside, she took little time to get adjusted. When reddy was completely in, akka stared pushing her back and i started pushing reddy, it was kind of sweet fight. After some time akka said she is nearing her orgasm and i should also do the same, reddy was no where near it. Akka climaxed and her pussy juices started flowing on the bedspread. i turned her back and licked her juices a little, reddy was now paining. I inserted reddy in her pussy and started moving in and out, Akka started responding now, we both were immersed so much that we didn't know how much time we spent fucking continuously. When i was about to cum, i asked akka, where should i unload, she said inside her pussy only. I started humping akka more fiercely. Akka also responded with bigger thrusts, and we both reached our orgasm together. I laydown on akka completely exhausted. Reddy was still inside her cunt. He was soaked with my cum as well as her juices. The whole bedspread was wet with our juices.

When akka came back to senses, she pushed me and said, get up, we need to clean. I reluctantly got up, and looked at the bed, half of it was fully soaked in our juices. I pulled out the bedspread and put a new one. Akka meanwhile got some hot towels and put them on vini's pussy, vini woke up from her sleep now. Akka cleaned vini's pussy and asked her to put some clothes on, vini was unable to stand up, me and akka helped her and put clothes on her. Akka then gave painkiller tabs to vini with some water. Vini took it, we both helped her to her bed. She lay down like a log and slept in no time. We turned towards my bed, it was soaked with blood and juices. Blood from vini's pussy had spread to 1/3rd of the bed spread, i removed it, there was another 2 bed spreads under it and both of them had blood stains on them. Akka smiled looking at it. I then asked akka did you also leak so much blood firs time, she said no not so much. I again enquired whether it will hurt vini, to which akka said another fuck to her pussy and she will be alright. We put all the bedspreads in the bucket, cleaned ourselves and i went to lay down on my bed. Akka moved to vini's bed and put her hands on vini's boobs. I said remove it, i hate to see anyone else touching it, akka smiled naughtily and said, yesterday you didn't mind me sucking it. I said that was while fucking, she corrected it was only sucking. I pulled her hand out from vini's boobs, akka then got up and moved to my bed. She lifted her nighty till her ass and placed reddy between her ass cracks. I put my arm around her boobs and didn't know when my eyes shut.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Reddy started twitching, so opened my eyes and found akka fodling reddy with her mouth. When she saw me open my eyes, her eyes were brightened. I pulled her up and planted a kiss on her mouth and asked her how come so early. Akka said, vini was snoring and she could not get sleep and when she opened her eyes reddy was already standing and poking her bum hole. She could not control the urge to have reddy in her that she wanted to wake me up, but instead decided to give reddy a blowjob. I turned her on bed straight and went to her pussy with reddy, it was already lubed as she was anticipating it, without any foreplay and stuff, went straight to pussy, kept reddy on it and pushed hard, wanted to see how much reddy will go in one jerk, reddy went all the way down and his tip touched probably akka's womb, akka's pleasure heightened and she moaned keshooooo.... Vini who was asleep woke up with akka's moan. She started watching us, i observed that she was keenly interested in knowing how we do.

I pulled akka's lips with my teeth, pushed my mouth on her neck and boobs, pulled her nipples with teeth and then started kneading them while along with continuous smashing of reddy with akka's pussy. Akka gave in after some time and she started lifting her hips a little higher and she was also pounding reddy with full vigor. Akka released her juices, she lay still like a log for sometime. Reddy was still in her pussy. I without giving her any break kept the momentum going. Akka held my hips for a minute and when she released reddy started his journey back in the dark valley's of akka's cunt. After some time akka held my hand and said, pussy has started paining, do you mind going back. I pulled reddy out of akka's pussy, turned her on her back. Held her hips and pulled it up a little, akka had her head on pillows and her hips were now raised a little. I pulled her till the end of the cot and i stood at the edge. Now when i looked at her bum hole, it was already dipped in her juices, still inserted one finger to see if it is lubed.

Akka pushed my finger away and held reddy and guided him to her bum hole. Reddy who was standing already needed no further invitation and pounded her bum hole straight away. I bent a little and held her boobs and started pressing them. MAnjula's nipples had become hard, wanted to suck them, but could not find the right posture. I stopped pushing reddy in her bum hole, she looked up and asked what happened, so i told her i want to suck your boobs. She lifted herself a little and i jumped in between her on bed. I held her hips and inserted reddy back to her bum hole. Now she was on top of me and i had all the access necessary for her nipples. I pushed my mouth on the now dark nipples and started playing with my tongue. Akka was not comfortable and she asked me to move back to the top of cot and sit. I followed her advice and went and sat on the pillows with back on the wall. Akka now moved her bum hole on reddy and it went inside in a single push, akka let out a big moan now aaaaaaaa...... I was shocked and told her parents are in next room.

This posture was good for both of us and akka started jumping up and down on reddy. He stayed still in her bum hole. I sucked her boobs to my heart's content. This continued for more than 30 mins. Vini who was watching interrupted and asked are you guys not tired, so akka replied, what if i have to move out today and dont get such good dick in future, vini just nodded her head. I inserted a finger to akka's pussy now, it had become hot again, i started exploring her pussy with my fingers. Akka once again wanted reddy in her pussy. She adjusted her position and removed reddy from her bum hole and sat on reddy with her pussy touching reddy. Then she gave a hard push on reddy, it pained a little for reddy and i told her slowly, to which she replied, choo sweet. This time she started pounding reddy with all she was worth, she didn't let me move my hips to help her also. Akka pounded reddy while sitting, after sometime she came, she released all the love juices on reddy. It flowed from the tip of reddy to pillow and then till bedspread. I laughed at her and said, you released so much today, i put my finger on her pussy and tasted her nector a little, pushed her back and then reached her pussy and drank her juices to my heart's content. Akka was all exhuasted now and reddy was still not down. I wanted to ram her till reddy released his juices, but akka said, she cannot take it anymore. I asked her what should i do now, she pointed me towards vini.

I looked at vini and she was all inviting, i jumped on her cot and kissed her lips. She held reddy tightly and asked did he sleep atleast, i said dont know, but when i opened my eyes akka's mouth was on it. Vini took hanky and wiped reddy clean of akka's juices and said, pussy is paining but couldn't control seeing you and akka and took reddy near her pussy. I inserted reddy a little and asked her is it paining, vini nodded her head meaning a no. I pushed it a little more further and looked at her, she said it is paining a little but she can manage, so i pushed reddy to the hilt. Started slowly moving reddy in and out. Pushed her nipples into my mouth and started sucking them. Vini also started responding with kisses on forehead, and she had held her hands tightly around my back. I started pounding her pussy faster, vini was enjoying the speed. She then told she is near her climax and i should also release, so i told her i was also on the verge of unloading. Both of us started grinding eachother fiercely. I from top and vini from bottom. after sometime we both released our cum together. I fell on top of vini.

Vini got up first and cleaned herself, then akka and then me. Then all of us went to shower together. We bathed eachother and came out as time was short. When we opened the door, it was already 6:30, and in a little while manjula's parents will also come home. I asked for coffee to vini. She had mild temprature, so akka said i will only make it and she went towards kitchen. I went near vini, put my hands on her boobs and squeezed them and then whispered to her i love you.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Akka's mom and dad came at 7, i told them about sekhar. Her father knew sekhar's father from long time and they shared a cordial relationship so he was ok with it. It was manjula akka's mother that had a problem with them. I consoled her saying one or the other day she has to get married and move out of their house. Since akka's father knew sekhar's father and i know sekhar personally and he is a good boy, she agreed to meet sekhar's parents. Sekhar's parents came home at 9:30 in the morning itself. They had no problem with anything so there was no question of them rejection or any nautanki. It was still akka's mother that needed consoling. Sekhar's mother took kumkum and applied on akka's forehead and it was agreed that the same day we will visit sekhar's house. Went to college and came back early missing one period. Saw roopa in between, she wore pink salwar with white embroidery. Her dupatta also had embroidery. She looked a little pale today. Didn't bother much with other things. Came out early and reached home.

Akka wanted to wear saree, she was waiting for me all day just to ask which colour she should wear, i really had no idea(most of the guys will not get the idea of colour of saree or dress for ever and i am one of them) just to please her to her green colour, she called vini and locked the door. Akka now took off her dress, reddy started stirring. Seeing reddy akka blushed. I lifted her up and took her near wall and pushed reddy near her pussy. I started kneading her boobs, akka stopped and said later, she bent down and kissed tip of reddy and said sorry. Then she hooked her black bra, then wore a light yellow blouse with saree matching border colour. Then she wrapped saree half first, held saree between fingers and measured something and put it just below her navel. I could not control it and pulled her saree down. She hit me with love and again tied half her saree and again measured saree and put it around her navel, i wanted to pull it down again, she signalled me to not do it. I kept watching her as she put her pallu over her shoulders and put a safety pin to it linking it to her blouse. I took kumkum and put it on her forehead. Then took jasmine flowers kept on table and put it on her hairs.

She turned towards mirror, i pushed my hands on her hips till her navel and bit on her blouse. She pushed me away and said dress will get spoilt. After akka and others were ready, we all left for sekhar's house in a cab. I took my splendor. After reaching and upma and sweet upma, and after huge discussions in sekhar's house, it was agreed to consult an astrologer and fix the date for engagement and marriage. All were happy. All reached home. No one was in the mood for cooking. Just then i received a call from divya asking what about why i left college early. I told her that we had been to sekhar's place and every thing is falling in place for akka. She asked for a treat, i asked her what do you want. She wanted pizza, so i told her sure, tomorrow, she said now, come home. I enquired about her dad, she said he is in office and mom has gone to some pravachan in temple and will not be back till 9:30, so i agreed as i had not eaten upma's. I told mom that i am going out with friends and will be back before 10. Went to divya's flat and called her phone. She was still getting ready. So i decided to climb up and started towards her home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply