Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
mutual wife fantasy
(24-01-2021, 03:00 PM)sexnfun59 Wrote: Hi,

I like to chat about my wife with married guys ... I am 30 and husband to a beautiful fair, a bit chubby wife of 30..we are from north india..

I am not looking for some quick pic swap and jerking, rather some kind of long term thing, just to explore this.. my wife is unaware of this, but has some idea, but i still do it without telling her..

I guess there are many like me here, so lets be buddy

I m from banglore M 27, married to wife 25.
Telegram- @zeequee
Would be amazing to swap
[+] 1 user Likes sia_z's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-01-2021, 03:00 PM)sexnfun59 Wrote: Hi,

I like to chat about my wife with married guys ... I am 30 and husband to a beautiful fair, a bit chubby wife of 30..we are from north india..

I am not looking for some quick pic swap and jerking, rather some kind of long term thing, just to explore this.. my wife is unaware of this, but has some idea, but i still do it without telling her..

I guess there are many like me here, so lets be buddy

Same thought.
Like Reply
Let's start a tele grp for like minded hubby's like us
Like Reply
(11-06-2021, 05:03 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: I’m interested in chatting with other hubbies too. Let’s discuss our fantasies.

Sameee
Like Reply
I am interested
Like Reply
Married to a beautiful chubby bong girl of 25 years age
[+] 1 user Likes JackRyanXossipy's post
Like Reply
Like to have secret fantasy chat on wife with like minded husbands
Like Reply
(24-12-2021, 11:04 AM)Userpvtz Wrote: Let's start a tele grp for like minded hubby's like us

Sure bro
Like Reply
(24-12-2021, 11:04 AM)Userpvtz Wrote: Let's start a tele grp for like minded hubby's like us

Real ones ping
Like Reply
(24-12-2021, 11:12 AM)Userpvtz Wrote: Real ones ping

What's your telegram id?
Like Reply
any hubbies online for a chat ?
Like Reply
(15-02-2021, 11:40 AM)Loru85 Wrote: Open for wife pic sharing and dirty fantasies 
Hangout lawru85;
Male 35 US

Sent request on hangouts, check
Like Reply
Any telugu husband is there ??
Like Reply
Am ready without pics
Like Reply
What can anyone wish more when he has young hotwife? Lucky to have one who has the capability to become the honey bee in any office party or social gathering, impacts the guys around her to fantasise about her & to let some special guys proceed further in her life....it turns more awesome when it happens in front of me or she shares every bit of her lusty adventures
[+] 1 user Likes hotcouple's post
Like Reply
(08-01-2022, 08:04 PM)hotcouple Wrote: What can anyone wish more when he has young hotwife? Lucky to have one who has the capability to become the honey bee in any office party or social gathering, impacts the guys around her to fantasise about her & to let some special guys proceed further in her life....it turns more awesome when it happens in front of me or she shares every bit of her lusty adventures

you are certainly a very lucky guy
Like Reply
(03-01-2022, 07:28 AM)Eswar v Wrote: Any telugu husband is there  ??

Pl ping me on hangouts..cpl4hotcpl...memu telugu cpl..
Like Reply
(13-04-2021, 01:49 PM)alwayshorny2019 Wrote: sent you invite in hangout

Hi, Am interested and have done a few daring things with my wife. pls add me on telegram as well. My id is dark horse / @longtongueman
Like Reply
32 chennai hubby here. would like to talk with a hubby about each others wives and if possible looking for mutual masturbation too

Tele id is RockRajaaa
Like Reply
Like to watch my gf getting used like a street slut. Whoever has same fantasy ping me, we talk about our fantasy
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

[+] 1 user Likes suryadh's post
Like Reply