Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
mutual wife fantasy
Hi,

I like to chat about my wife with married guys ... I am 30 and husband to a beautiful fair, a bit chubby wife of 30..we are from north india..

I am not looking for some quick pic swap and jerking, rather some kind of long term thing, just to explore this.. my wife is unaware of this, but has some idea, but i still do it without telling her..

I guess there are many like me here, so lets be buddy
left the forum, please dont ping.
[+] 6 users Like sexnfun59's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-01-2021, 03:00 PM)sexnfun59 Wrote: Hi,

I like to chat about my wife with married guys ... I am 30 and husband to a beautiful fair, a bit chubby wife of 30..we are from north india..

I am not looking for some quick pic swap and jerking, rather some kind of long term thing, just to explore this.. my wife is unaware of this, but has some idea, but i still do it without telling her..

Same here! I'm 35 from Mumbai. Love to click her photos, making her look beautiful and talk about her with like-minded guys. Don't like dirty talks too. Got some cuck fantasies but that's about it.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
[+] 3 users Like sexykammy's post
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 12:08 PM)sexykammy Wrote: Same here! I'm 35 from Mumbai. Love to click her photos, making her look beautiful and talk about her with like-minded guys. Don't like dirty talks too. Got some cuck fantasies but that's about it.

nice to find guys like me.. pinged you

my telegram  : rhythm3e
[+] 1 user Likes sexnfun59's post
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 03:00 PM)sexnfun59 Wrote: Hi,

Hi
I am 40 age husband from Pune and I am having cuckold fantacy since 10 years. I would like to chat about wife on hangout with like minded husbands. 
Bulls for sex please don't message. No swapping. 
Like minded wannabe cuckold husband and genuine singles who understands are welcome to connect.
[+] 3 users Like spiceuplife's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 05:09 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: Hi
I am 40 age husband from Pune and I am having cuckold fantacy since 10 years. I would like to chat about wife on hangout with like minded husbands. 
Bulls for sex please don't message. No swapping. 
Like minded wannabe cuckold husband and genuine singles who understands are welcome to connect.

Hello..iam very much interested abt this fantasy stuff.ping me on hangouts: feddyfedx;
[+] 1 user Likes fedx2217's post
Like Reply
I am 41. My name is vicky and my wife is 39 her name is renu. I too have cuckold feeling and like to chat with a like minded hubby . My telegram id is vicky123247
[+] 1 user Likes vicky123247's post
Like Reply
***Deleted***
Like Reply
my hangout: rhtythm.3e
Like Reply
If there are so many like minded men we can maybe have a group on Telegram where we can chat mutually. If interested do let me know.
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
[+] 1 user Likes sexykammy's post
Like Reply
Open for wife pic sharing and dirty fantasies 
Hangout lawru85;
Male 35 US
Like Reply
(08-02-2021, 10:03 AM)sexnfun59 Wrote: my hangout: rhtythm.3e

Ping u check hangout
Like Reply
Hi,

M39 married to a F37 for 10 years. 

I like to have long chats about wife sharing and cuckold fantasies with other like minded husbands. Not looking to share any pics or talk with bulls/singles. 

If you are good at English/Hi do, like kinky things and enjoy long chats message me on hangouts at f00fer.indie , or telegram at uppityflower
M39 hubby. Incest and wife sharing lover. Not into sharing pics. Only chats. Vivid imagination! 

Hangouts f00fer.indie , telegram uppityflower 
[+] 1 user Likes RameshSharma's post
Like Reply
Interested
Like Reply
Like minded husbands ping me on telegram @firenice143 . I am married 34 m from mumbai
[+] 1 user Likes Geniass84's post
Like Reply
If anyone message me... wanna discuss abt some nature of my wife..nd Swap roleplay if anyone teach...
[+] 1 user Likes Faysal1's post
Like Reply
Love to talk about my chubby wife, sometimes she'll talk to you too. My telegram is @bigmangos
[+] 1 user Likes hornysharinghubby's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:43 AM)vicky123247 Wrote: I am 41. My name is vicky and my wife is 39 her name is renu. I too have cuckold feeling and like to chat with a like minded hubby . My telegram id is vicky123247

You can ping me on @RohitKggn
Telegram.
[+] 2 users Like Rahuljain397's post
Like Reply
hi ping me on smokyfunky1 hangout
Like Reply
(07-04-2021, 08:19 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: Hi,

I like to have long chats about wife sharing and cuckold fantasies with other like minded husbands. Not looking to share any pics or talk with bulls/singles. 

If you are good at English/Hi do, like kinky things and enjoy long chats message me on hangouts at f00fer.indie

invite sent, interested to chat
[+] 1 user Likes hotngent's post
Like Reply
(07-04-2021, 08:19 PM)RameshSharma Wrote: Hi,

If you are good at English/Hi do, like kinky things and enjoy long chats message me on hangouts at f00fer.indie

sent you invite in hangout
Like Reply