Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
The driver spread his thighs slightly so that she can sit, unfortunately the cabin was cramped it was a bit difficult. He held her plush hips and moved her to his lap, his cock already rock hard and pointing straight towards the zenith. The feeling of her soft, yet firm ass descending all around his cock was the best, he breathed in her divine scent, a combination of expensive perfume and her unique aroma. Her body was soft all over, warm and the best for groping, his arms rested along her side, grazing gently on the breasts. But the best was her tight ass which his cock enthusiastically tried to penetrate, she moaned “Bhaiya, your phone is poking my ass, please adjust it”

The driver grinned “Sorry madam, let me put it to the side”

He put his hand between them, caressing her smooth long back before sliding down to her pert ass, she moaned again as he clutched them tightly and mumbled “Sorry”

He pushed his rock hard cock down so that she could sit on its length, he said “Done madam, are you comfortable now?”

She purred “Very, let’s go bhaiya”

Kamna watched everything clearly, knowing that her friend was looking for some fun, shaking her head, she ignored them and looked out at the moving scenery. Seema moaned loudly as the auto jerked and puttered along the service road until it finally reached the main road. Her ass bounced nicely on his cock making him hold on to the handlebar tightly to avoid losing control of the vehicle. Seema giggled “This is great, the view is the best, it feels as if I’m the one driving the auto”

The driver agreed with a wide smile that showed no sign of drooping “Madam, should I go through the main circle? It’s the shortest route but should be full of traffic now”

Seema shook her head “No, no, I hate traffic, especially the noxious fumes, you can go in another route, you know the conditions best”

The driver was ecstatic, he can take at least an hour guaranteed to reach her home even in normal traffic, but with the roundabout route it was bound to take longer. By default, an auto was not the most comfortable vehicle, even on the smoothest roads it would jerk and bounce, not to mention the poor roads of the city filled with mountainous speed breakers and potholes. Seema and the driver both gasped as the auto ran over a pothole, his cock rose straighter pushing directly into her ass as she bounced.

Seema complained “Bhaiya, you still haven’t moved your phone, it’s poking me so hard”

The driver mumbled “Sorry madam, that’s not my phone”

She gasped “You mean? Oh my god, I can’t believe your… that thing… is poking me, this is inappropriate”

He looked at her beautiful face, one he couldn’t have ever imagined to see so close, “I can’t help it madam, you are so sexy and your ass is so warm and soft”

In a serious voice, she said “I understand bhaiya, but you must try to control yourself”

He nodded with smile “Ok madam, but please try to think my perspective too, I’m a normal man, how can I control myself when such a sexy woman like you is sitting on my cock”

She thought for a moment before nodding “Fine, it must be hard for you too, I’ll let it go, but go slowly, these bumps in the road are making it worse”

He grinned, going slowly meant that he can enjoy her longer “Don’t worry madam, I’ll drive smoothly”

Perhaps he really did try, but the results weren’t different, just half a kilometre later, Seema bounced hard on his cock and complained again “Bhaiya, you said you’ll go slow”

The driver said “I am trying to, but you can see for yourself that the road is crumbly. Please understand madam, I’m not doing it wantedly, my cock is so hard that it is becoming painful”

She gasped “Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise you were suffering, do you want to stop and take some rest?”

He shook his head “No need madam, but my cock is chafing inside the pants, if only I could take it out, it will feel better”

Seema said “Go ahead, what are you waiting for? I don’t want you to be in pain”

The driver beamed and looked back at Kamna to check on her, but she was leaning back onto the clothing bags, it looked like she was tired and sleeping. Kamna wasn’t, in fact she was really horny and wanted to hike up her saree and finger her wet pussy, but she didn’t want to do so in front of the filthy auto driver. She knew that Seema was just teasing and flirting with the man, she couldn’t understand how a beauty like her could stand such a dirty and ugly man. Since Kamna was asleep, the driver said “Let me stop the auto for a second madam”

She nodded and got down by the semi deserted road, since it was late and the route wasn’t popular there were few vehicles on the well-lit road. The driver’s crotch was tenting alarmingly, his pants couldn’t hold his cock properly and was bulging lewdly. She gasped “Wow, it looks so big, it must be painful trapped inside”

The driver nodded “Yes madam, thank you for allowing me to release my cock out”

With wide eyes she watched as he pulled down his zipper and released his thick meaty cock that looked dark and sticky. He grinned at her wide expression and stroked his cock provocatively, making her blurt “It’s so big”

He asked, still stroking his meat, smearing viscous precum all over his black cock “Have you seen a cock bigger than this madam?”

She shook her head “No, that’s why I was surprised, it must be so painful to keep it inside your pants”

He said “Thank you so much madam, for letting me take it out, as you said it was very uncomfortable”

She said “Ok, let’s go inside, it’s getting late”

He agreed, he sat on the seat and pointed his hard cock upright, she complained playfully “How can I sit on this?”

The driver said “Madam, if you don’t mind, I have an idea, it will be comfortable for both of us”

She said “Sure go ahead”

He smirked “How about I keep my cock between your thighs? This way it won’t be painful and you can sit without me poking”

She thought for a moment before agreeing “Fine, let’s do that, but I am a bit nervous sitting next to that monster”

He chuckled darkly “Don’t worry madam, it won’t hurt you”

As she was about to straddle him he said “Wait, your kurta will get stained by precum”

She smiled “Thank you, I forgot about it, here let me lift it”

He gawked as she pulled the kurta over her ass, revealing the round globes clad in the thinnest of leggings, even in the dim streetlight he could see the full glory of the cheeks separated by only a thin strap of black fabric digging deep into the valley. For a simple working class man, her beauty was overwhelming, his wife was dark and ugly, the prostitutes he had fucked on some occasions were unspeakable. Time seemed to slow down as her ass descended on his lap, the soft silken pussy touched his cock tip gently before his meat slid to the front caressing her pussy from below until it gently lodged between the puffy lips. He groaned in pleasure “Ahhhh”

Alarmed, she asked “What happened? Did it hurt?”

He breathed out “No, it felt too good”

She giggled “Naughty, now that you are no longer painful, let’s go”

The driver was in heaven, his thick cock was willingly trapped between her inner thighs, rubbing along her pussy. The thin leggings felt like he was touching her warm satiny skin directly, none of the sensations were lost. He accelerated towards a speed breaker and sent the auto flying over it with speed, his cock pulled out of her automatically and when the auto descended it pumped in harder. It took a couple of hard jerks before the vehicle normalised, but the two in the driver seat moaned together in pleasure. Even without moving their bodies, the ride felt like the best dry humping experience, Seema gasped “Wow, that felt good”

He agreed “Yes madam, thanks to you this is already the best day of my life, let me hold you, you are sliding off”

He put one arm around her and placed his hand directly on her perky breast, squeezing it gently, she asked “Hey, what are you doing?”

He grinned “I’m holding you in place”

She glared playfully “Then what about me? Where do I hold?”

He smirked “Madam, I have a big handlebar between your thighs, you can use it to hold”

She grasped his hard cock making him nearly lose control and slam the auto into a barricade “This is so sticky”

He said “It’s all thanks to you madam”

She giggled “I thought you already came”

He said “If you keep doing that then I will really cum”

Coyly, she stroked his cock “You mean like this, you don’t want me to do this?”

He gritted his teeth as his balls nearly emptied into her hand “Oh madam, I’m going to cum”

She pouted “What? I just touched and you are already cumming, your wife must be really disappointed in you”

He panted as she stroked his thick meat, leaving wet stains on her pristine white leggings “It’s because of you, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, no wonder I can’t control myself”

She purred “Most beautiful? That feels great to hear, but what about my friend sitting at the back, isn’t she beautiful as well?”

He nodded “You both are stunning, how can a low class man like me restrain myself in front of you two?”

She laughed “For a crude man, you talk well, come on tell me, out of us two who do you want to fuck the most?”

Her hand slipped slickly along his shaft, using his own precum to tease the sensitive spots, he said “I am a greedy man, how can I refuse any one of you?”

Giggling, she snarked “I understand, but if you give me a proper answer I will let you cum. Don’t you want to cum into my high class hand?”

He breathed heavily “Yes madam, I want to cum into your hand, not only that, I want to fuck you hard, wait I won’t be satisfied with just once. I will take you to a private place and fuck you continuously for a week, I will show you how a real man fucks, not like those rich pansies you’d be acquainted with”

She laughed “Rich pansies? Well I’m a high maintenance woman, only those ‘rich pansies’ can afford me. If you can scrounge up enough money, then you can experience those fantasies for real”

He gasped in pure pleasure, squeezing her breasts hard “How much money do you want?”

Chuckling, she purred “How much do you think a costly woman like me would rate? If you can guess the correct amount, then I’ll let you fuck me right here”

Holy shit, just hearing her provocative words made him leak semen which mixed with the pool of precum in her palm “Really?”

She nodded “Yes”

He thought furiously, the prostitutes he had frequented charged around hundred to five hundred, but they were incomparable to the sexy and beautiful Seema, he realised he was out of his depth as he didn’t know how much such high class whores cost. Taking the known amount and multiplying it hundred times, he said “Ten thousand?”

She shook her head, and caressed her body provocatively, using her entire charm on him to render him speechless “Do you think you can fuck a woman like me for ten thousand?”

He panicked “No madam, wait fifteen thousand, am I right?”

She slid a long finger painted red on his forehead, the finger teased him down to his bulbous nose and then to his thick black lips “My husband spends a lakh every month just on the basics, if I need something special then it costs even more. I earn more than a lakh myself, do you think I’m so cheap? I want a man who can give me more than I can earn myself”

She was so beautiful that inspite of himself another spurt of semen leaked out of his balls and formed a milky mess in her palm. She giggled at his depressed expression “Don’t you think you are really lucky to make me sit on your lap and give you a handjob?”

He brightened “Yes madam”

Though he had lost respect for her earlier due to her slutty whorish behaviour, the money she earned and the amount her husband showered on her made him reconsider. He realised that the rich were a different breed, their thoughts and personalities were analogous to the others and it was useless to anticipate how they will react. She smiled “Though you are far beneath me, I still let you enjoy my luscious body because of your lovely cock, it is so thick and virile”

He felt inferior to her, but her backhanded compliment helped him feel better, she did have a better reason that that, it was her love for dark, dirty, sweaty and ugly men, but he didn’t need to know about that. She used her hand to clench the root of his balls tightly, making the roiling cum stop its ascent “You know what, if you can reach my home within fifteen minutes, I will suck your tasty dick and let you cum in my mouth. Deal?”

He nodded vigorously, he would be brain dead to refuse such an offer, leaving his cock in her able hands, he raised the throttle in a frenzy, making the engine roar in the near deserted road. Before anyone realised, they had reached the wide street leading into their locality and with an energetic turn the auto screeched to a stop before her house. She giggled “Wow, you must be dying to thrust your cock into my tender mouth, I never knew autos can go so fast. Well, I will keep my end of the bargain, take the vehicle inside, I don’t want to put up a show for the neighbours, but be silent I also don’t want my husband to know”

Eager beyond belief, the driver gently guided the auto with the engine in near idle, even before it stopped, Seema jumped out nimbly and crouched, resting her knees on the edge of the cabin. The driver groaned loudly as her silken lips descended on his smelly cock, though he had bathed early in the morning, the dusty environment, pollution and heat had made him sweat all day. His poor balls and cock weren’t spared either, if he was honest with himself, it must smell bad and taste scummy. But he was shocked to see her pink tongue snake out and slurp his shaft with relish. Even as the pleasure reached the peak, she cleaned his cock and hairy balls using her sweet mouth and nimble tongue.

For a woman who had only enjoyed the best of life with very little of its seedy underbelly, she seemed to love the taste of a dirty low class cock. Perhaps it was similar to his own fantasies regarding plush, elegant high class women, just as eager was he to taste juicy rich pussies and tear them wide, the high class women too seemed to love dirty thick cocks. The sight of her sexy face, beautified with the best makeup and red lipstick, sucking on his cock was an image he would cherish till death. Even when he lost his vigour and struggled to make his cock hard, the very sight of her face would never fail to make him rock hard.

He blurted in passion “Oh madam… no, you slut, suck on my stinking cock you cheating bitch”

His crude words made her shudder as a small orgasm washed over her, her already sodden thong started to drip with her juices, forming a large wet spot in her pristine leggings. The thick juices ran along her thighs, drenching her leggings further, she took one hand from his heavy balls and rubbed her aching pussy. She throated his thick cock making his knees weak and nearly lose balance, the tender tip of her tongue tickled the sensitive spot under his cockhead. It made his semen rush out of his painful balls in a great flood, scorching the path along the shaft of his cock before blasting the insides of her mouth. She choked slightly but recovered in a trice, she jerked his cock hard and squeezed his balls harder, almost causing him pain.

Not a drop of semen was left inside his body as he slumped exhaustedly, holding the fresh hot semen in her mouth, she spoke, gargling the cum and coating every spot of her mouth with it “Take the bags inside, quickly before my husband comes out”

He gathered some strength and pushed his perfectly clean but still erect cock inside his filthy khakhis and took the bags before running inside. Kamna stretched her arms cutely and yawned “Have we reached already?”

She moved to the side, letting the man take the bags in a whirlwind, as the driver waited for Rajesh to open the door, Seema pulled Kamna into a tight hug and kissed her passionately. Kamna nearly screamed and spat in her friend’s face as a mouthful of hot creamy semen filled her. She wanted to spit the disgusting semen out and thrash her friend, but Seema was too forceful. Before long her struggled waned, slipping her tongue into Seema’s hot mouth and mixed her own saliva with hers and the cum. Though she tried to break the kiss, Seema didn’t let her go until she gulped the filthy semen down her throat. Kamna’s stomach roiled as the disgusting taste of the driver’s cock mixed with the bitter semen filled her mouth.

Knowing that Seema had swallowed the other half of the semen, Kamna broke the kiss, panting to get clean air into her assaulted nose. She tried to spit the scummy feeling, but she had already swallowed everything in her mouth, she glared at her smirking friend “Seema you nasty bitch, what did you do that for?”

Seema giggled and rubbed her sodden pussy on Kamna’s thighs “My darling, weren’t you eager to taste low class cum? I knew you weren’t sleeping, in fact through the mirror I saw you jilling your pussy all through the ride. Don’t fool me, I know you are just a filthy slut like I am, no in fact you are even more cum hungry than me. Did you like it?”

Kamna was angry “Fuck off, I don’t want to talk to you”

Seema kissed the beautiful woman “Come, come, don’t be angry darling, you must let out your inner slut soon otherwise you will go crazy. I know about you, although we have been fucking every day, your body aches for a hard pounding and a creamy meal. I don’t know how long you are going to bottle yourself, one day it will explode and cause devastation all around you”

Kamna’s lovely face became red “I don’t know what you are talking about, shut up, the door’s about to open”

Seema moved behind the wall and hurriedly removed her wet leggings, the thong followed with a loud wet plop. Kamna asked “What are you doing?”

Seema smiled without answering, she threw the leggings to the side casually and walked to the door letting the night air cool her inflamed pussy directly. Rajesh opened the door making the driver respond “Sir, let me bring madam’s bags inside”

Rajesh looked at the auto and nodded “Sure, keep them near the sofa”

The driver did his work fast and left, but before he could get into his auto, Seema thrust something into his hand. He refused at first “Madam, no need for money, what you gave me is more than enough, ah what’s this?”

As he looked at the expensive lace thong marinated completely in Seema’s juices and imbibed her unique womanly taste and flavour, she giggled “This is a gift, I know you aren’t fully satisfied, but you can use this to relieve yourself”

He immediately put the thong close to his nose and inhaled the heady aroma deeply before licking the dripping juices, his cock was once again painfully hard “Thank you madam, if you need my services please don’t hesitate to call me, I will come immediately. Don’t worry about money or time”

Seema patted him with a smile and went to her house, letting the man take a good look at her naked legs and thighs. When the breeze blew gently, he was lucky to see a quick flash of her tight ass, as the flimsy kurta rose up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rajesh watched his wife pass him with a confused expression, especially the fact that she was wearing nothing apart from her kurta, but he didn’t say anything, instead he busied himself taking the bags inside. Kamna tried to take her bags, but Rajesh said “Wait bhabhi, there are too many bags, I will take them to your house”

She tried to refuse “Its ok, I can take them myself”

Just as they were about to start an argument, Seema came in and pulled her kurta up, flashing her aching pussy. She looked drunk on lust, her lovely eyes were hazy and heavy lidded, she pulled her husband “Enough with the bags, I need your cock right now”

She yanked his shorts off and released his hard cock, it was dark and small, barely above four inches in length and marginally thick. She sat on the sofa’s armrest with her thighs wide open and pulled his cock out. Kamna was shocked to see her friend’s wanton behaviour, especially with her still in the same room “Seema, what are you doing? Oh god, I will leave”

Seema giggled “Wait, it won’t take much time, I just need a quick relief, I’ve been dying for a cock all day”

Kamna shook her head “No, I don’t need it”

Seema snarked “You know you won’t get any back at your house, I know you are horny too, the least I can do is to give you a good show. Don’t be a false prude, just watch for a short while”

Kamna got irritated at her friend rubbing her weakness right in her face, but Seema soothed “Please darling, I am so horny right now, I’m sorry to have angered you, but I really need you in here”

Kamna’s face softened at her friend’s plea “What do you want me to do?”

Seema pulled her kurta to show her clean shaven pussy glistening with juices “I need two cocks penetrating me at the same time, I need you to fuck my ass with a strapon”

Rajesh grinned “Yeah, she loves getting DPed the best”

Shaking her head, Kamna said “I don’t know, you can just push a dildo, you don’t need me. I need to go home, Vinod will be waiting for me”

Rajesh said “No, I spoke to bro, he knows you will come home late after shopping, we still have some time to have fun”

Seeing Kamna still hesitating, Seema said “If you are worried about Rajesh, then relax he won’t do anything against your wish”

Kamna blushed “No, it’s not that, I…”

Seema pleaded “Please darling, can’t you see I’m desperate? Wont you help out a friend in need?”

After all the favours Seema had done for her, Kamna couldn’t refuse, though she was uncomfortable with Rajesh’s presence “Fine, you are a fucking bitch”

Seema smiled happily even when facing her friend’s vitriolic swearing “Awesome, thank you darling, husband shall we start?”

Rajesh’s beady eyes glinted “Wait, the sofa is uncomfortable, let’s go to our bedroom, why don’t you girls get ready while I take care of something”

Seema shrugged and pulled Kamna delightedly and skipped to the large bedroom, discarding her clothes on the way. Rajesh rubbed his palms evilly and went to his study, he knocked on the door gently and opened it “Bro”

Vinod looked up from the monitor “Ok, ok, I’ll leave, by the way, has Seema and Kamna come home? I thought I heard their voices”

Rajesh said “Ignore them bro, what I wanted to talk about was something else, I know I said some things earlier, but I’m feeling bad for refusing your request. How can I refuse my bro? I have a deal, if you want to see Seema’s naked pictures then I will show you, in return you need to spend the night here. You can stay inside the room and enjoy them all night without restriction, how about it?”

Vinod was shocked and happy beyond words “Are you serious?”

Rajesh nodded “Yes bro, it’s just a little favour, I will open a few more folders which contains her naked pics, but you need to stay here all night. Deal?”

Nodding vigorously, Vinod exclaimed “Deal, thank you so much Rajesh”

The younger man patted Vinod’s shoulder and unlocked some select folders with a long password “It’s nothing, here these are open, enjoy”

Vinod beamed “Thanks, but wait, what about Kamna and Seema?”

Rajesh grinned “They are busy and will spend the night in a friend’s house, fortunately you can stay here all night, isn’t it?”

Nodding Vinod said “Yes, thankfully the neighbour can manage Arushi during the night, let me call her and tell the news. What about you?”

Rajesh beamed “Bro, you are my closest friend, so there is no harm in telling you, actually the reason I want you to not come out is because I’m going to spend the night with two hookers”

Shocked, Vinod nearly shouted “Prostitutes? How can you betray your wife? Also, aren’t they unsafe?”

Rajesh chuckled “Don’t worry bro, Seema knows and gave me her permission, I was so horny showing her pictures to you. Now that she is not coming home, I need some relief, so I booked some hookers for fun”

Vinod exclaimed in disbelief “Seema knew and still allowed you? Man, you are so lucky to have such a wife”

Rajesh nodded “Bhabhi’s not bad too, I’m sure she won’t restrict you, if you asked”

Vinod agreed “Yeah, she’s a gem, but I can’t ask her, I’m already guilty at doing this, I can’t imagine cheating on her”

Rajesh shrugged “Well, I just told you so that you won’t be alarmed when certain noises get too loud. If you want to sleep, you can do so in the second bedroom”

Vinod hesitated before asking “Can I see them? I’ve always wanted to see how they look like”

Rajesh shook his head “Sorry bro, they are not normal hookers, they are high class prostitutes, they cost a lot and are very private women. If you really want to see how they look like, then you need to pay money and book them for a night”

Vinod sighed “Fine, at least tell me how they look”

Rajesh’s eyes gleamed “They are fucking hot, their bodies are sumptuous, their beauty is like actresses and supermodels, just describing them makes me so horny”

Vinod asked in a small voice “Wow, then they must be expensive”

Rajesh agreed “Yes bro, each costs twenty-five thousand per night”

Vinod felt like he would get a heart attack, even his entire month salary won’t be enough to hire one of them. A strong wave of envy filled him, as the younger man closed the door, ready to fuck two expensive beauties, still he wasn’t too disappointed, after all he had naked pictures of Seema to enjoy all night. Chuckling to himself, Rajesh went to his bedroom, eager for the upcoming fun night, it added extra spice to have Vinod staying the night when Kamna was engaged in sexy frolics just next door.

When Rajesh opened the door, he was shocked into a daze, Seema and Kamna had changed their clothes and wore one of the costumes they had purchased earlier that day. Rajesh’s cock got painfully erect in record time just looking at their divine bodies, Seema wore an open cup bra which was simply a empty triangle around her perky tits, leaving her naked except for an illusion of wearing the bra, the bottom was no better, just a triangular strap of expensive silk that combined into a single noodle thin strap that disappeared between her very naked ass cheeks. Kamna was covered better, still the painted-on leather leggings hugged her juicy legs and hips so tightly that she might as well be naked.

He held back a pleasurable groan when he saw the tight crotch of the leggings splitting her pussy into two and presenting the most erotic cameltoe he had ever seen. Her top was comparatively better; it was a fetish corset that covered the bottom half of her tits pushing them up so tightly that it was a miracle that she could breathe. The corset left her navel and lower midriff bare, the black material contrasting perfectly with her pale gold complexion. Though the corset seemed to conceal her sumptuous breasts, it was just like a shelf holding it from below, if she bent over then they would most likely spill out of the cups.

The time he had spent arguing and convincing with Vinod wasn’t wasted, apart from getting into the tight clothing, the girls had quickly washed themselves and even applied some light makeup, making their already stunning beauty transform into heart breaking angels. Vinod wanted to kneel right there and thank the gods profusely for blessing him with such exquisite women and make him even more fortunate to fuck them.

Seema smiled impishly “Looks like you are already on the verge of cumming”

Rajesh nodded “Yes, it’s a struggle not to cum right now”

She crossed her thighs lightly making her naked juicy pussy lips mash and slide over each other, aided by the oozing honey “Go to the bathroom and wash yourself well”

He ran like a little boy brushing his teeth quickly and washing his privates, concentrating specially on his painfully hard cock. When he came back, Seema had worn stockings and garter belt, while Kamna was sporting a big strapon who upon seeing Rajesh said “Remember, don’t touch me inappropriately, I’m here only for Seema”

His wife nodded “Yes, I know it is unavoidable to touch her sometimes, but if you touch her wontedly, then I will make you sleep on the couch for a year”

Rajesh wanted to agree, but Kamna looked so sexy that he didn’t want to control himself “I’ve already sucked her tits and gotten a blowjob, I also have Vinod’s permission to suck on her anytime. I promise I won’t touch her pussy, but can I at least touch her sexy tits?”

Seema said “Be a good boy and we will see, now don’t waste any more time and lick my pussy”

Kamna didn’t want him mauling her tits, but she too was horny and ached for a man’s touch. She was also surprised to see Seema dominate Rajesh fully, she knew that her friend wore the pants in the relationship, but Rajesh’s behaviour was strange. Still him being under Seema’s control bode well for herself, she didn’t have to worry about him turn his sights on herself. She stepped forward, the faux leather leggings sliding sensually on her skin, cupping her body tightly all over, overwhelming her senses with lust. The inseam of the leggings split her pussy into two and dug deep into her tender folds, the crotch got wet as her pussy released juices from the sensations. Though the leggings covered her fully, she felt completely naked as it fit her like second skin, nothing was concealed from Rajesh’s hungry eyes as he bangd her continuously with desperate looks.

The corset was no better, it was deliciously tight, making her curves look exquisite and exaggerated, the cool air seeped deep into her abundant cleavage, drying the tiny beads of fragrant sweat that formed in the tender valley. Her nipples were diamond hard, nearly punching through the soft velvet lining, even the elbow length satin gloves felt too good as it slid up and down minutely on her equally soft skin. Kamna was no stranger to good quality innerwear, though it cost more, she had always preferred buying branded thongs and other lingerie. But the day’s haul was quite a bit more expensive than she was used to, thanks to the black Trident card, she could afford to buy them. And the moment she wore them, she immediately understood why they were priced so high. She had heard of the expression “sinful pleasure,” it was what she felt wearing the flimsy, soft, tiny pieces of lingerie.

Once she had tried it, she knew she was a goner, there was no way she could go back to wearing the ordinary brands. Just a second wearing them was well worth the money, they made her horny and stay that way all the time. Every move, even the slightest, gave her addictive sensations that tingled each and every nerve point in the body. The lingerie and fetish wear, coupled with Seema’s erotic play and Rajesh’s yearning, made her self-control teeter dangerously on the edge.

While Kamna looked like a sinful femdom mistress, fully covered, elegant and powerful, Seema was the opposite in her brazen lingerie. It was a delightful contrast, one sexy woman was more or less fully covered, while the other was as naked as possible while still wearing clothes. Poor Rajesh’s short stubby cock was red all over, straining not to cum that very moment. Seema stroked her chest with a long exquisite finger painted red, she purred with raw passion “Husband, I wanted to tease you to the edge of your life, but I’m too horny right now, I need your cock in my ass immediately”

Saying so, she turned around and kneeled on the huge bed, showing her glistening pussy and gleaming asshole to the other two. She fingered her dripping pussy lightly and sucked the thick juices in her parted mouth, moaning “Kamna fuck my pussy hard, while Rajesh fucks my ass, I really need a big cock in my pussy right now, but he is too tiny to satisfy me”

Though her words were disparaging, Rajesh bounded on to the bed excitedly, ignoring his wife’s mean, hurtful comment. Seeing the buxom woman hesitate, Seema pulled the gloved hand and made Kamna lay on the soft bed, then she climbed on top of Kamna and inserted the erect silicon cock into her wet pussy “Ahhh, oh yes, fuck me darling”

Kamna was so turned on that she pulled Seema’s mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, while her hips pumped the fake cock into the slobbering pussy. Rajesh wasn’t idle, he moved behind his wife’s pert ass and dipped his cock into her flowing juices. His fingers took some nectar and tasted it first before smearing it into her winking asshole, he used more juice to wet his cock before pushing it into her rosebud, making her scream with ecstasy. Conversations were no longer possible when all parties barely had energy left after experiencing unending pleasure. Moans, cries, groans and grunts filled the cool air-conditioned air, wet sounds of licking, sucking, kissing, wet thrusting and the erotic slapping of naked bodies built up the pleasure for all three to the apex.

Even Kamna was shuddering from the waves of pleasure, on one hand just seeing Seema’s passionate cries of orgasms were enough to give herself little waves of bliss, but it wasn’t the only one, the strapon had a small dildo attached to the backside which plunged into Kamna’s pussy. So every thrust of hers gave both of them equal pleasure, the strapon was basically a double ended dildo. The experienced Seema had been adamant in getting such a model, not being interested in those which only had the one cock in the front. Kamna’s moans were swallowed into Seema’s mouth and her tender, milky mounds were molested hard, spraying thick, sweet milk all over each other.

While his wife and his friends fucked a few rooms next to him, Vinod was jerking his cock furiously. Though he had already cum thrice he was ready for more, it was as if all the cum he had saved for the last year were ready to be spent. Seeing Seema’s party pictures fulfilled all of his expectations, though the pics were taken when she was in college, she looked succulent with highly perched shapely perky tits, tight body and an even tighter ass. Usually mild mannered, he couldn’t help but curse the two young men who were pawing and molesting her naked body. Oh how he wanted to be the one touching her naked body, especially the one touching and sucking her nubile breasts.

Just as Vinod was cumming over yet another of Seema’s colour printout, her real self cried loudly just a few rooms farther as a powerful orgasm wracked her exquisite body. She gasped as waves of pure bliss made her feel lighter than air “Wait, Kamna fuck my ass, Rajesh, my mouth, don’t cum before I say”

The night went on with Seema fucked every which way, finally she was too tired “Wait, I’m so dehydrated after cumming, I need something to drink”

Rajesh nodded “Yeah, I too need a drink, let me mix some”

He went out with his dick swinging freely and mixed enough alcohol for a week, he brought them in and froze in surprise. Kamna lay flat on the bed while Seema sucked those round, heavy breasts full of milk, she said “Sorry Rajesh, I was so thirsty, why wait for water when the sweetest milk is within arm’s reach?”

Rajesh grinned “I don’t mind, in fact you have the best idea, how about me having a drink as well?”

Kamna hesitated, but Seema said “Let him, darling, hasn’t he already sucked you once?”

She sighed “Fine”

Rajesh whooped in happiness and took the other milky white breast out of the corset making her moan. He kissed the tender curves, licking the milk which had already been sprayed earlier, teasing her greatly making her nipples pucker. Seema’s light, skilful feminine touch brought her great pleasure, but Rajesh’s rough, brutish tongue made her body shudder with bliss. A man and a woman pleasuring her at the same time was so satisfying, it was one thing she missed ever since she got married. Rajesh squeezed her soft breast hard making the milk spurt out of it like a fountain, as the milk fell down, he swallowed the thick sweet liquid. He latched on to the turgid flesh, suckling directly, letting the milk squirt into his mouth.

While Kamna was dazed with unrelenting pleasure, Seema ran her hands all over the buxom woman making her climb the peak higher. Seeing Seema stroke Kamna’s pussy over the soft leggings made Rajesh nearly empty his balls all over Kamna’s face. Without him even realising, his hands joined his wife’s and roamed down the milky midriff and fingered the deep navel. Moans filled the air as Kamna felt dizzy, the soft womanly hands teased the most sensitive spots delightfully, while the rough male one showed its strength by squeezing her deeply, it was a deadly combination one she was weak against.

Rajesh couldn’t hold on any further as he moved down and bunched the deep cameltoe together, the silken lips felt even better through the faux leather fabric. He ran his finger into the deep groove and gently squeezed the bulging plump lips, throwing his earlier promise to the winds, he licked the thick lips, feeling the searing heat of her pussy even through the fabric. He kissed and licked her thighs, loving the way the leggings seamlessly stretched over her lush legs. She looked too beautiful in the tight leggings and corset, like a powerful seductive dominatrix, who held the weak men by their balls.

Feeling two different mouths around her pussy, Kamna woke up from the hazy daze and looked in shock as Rajesh paid homage to her lewd cameltoe “You, what are you doing? Didn’t you promise you won’t touch my lower region?”

Rajesh looked like a little boy caught stealing candy “I… I’m sorry… I couldn’t control myself, you are too sensual and sexy”

Seema said “You bastard, you break your promise, you need to be punished right now. Kamna, I know what he hates the most, shall we punish him in the most painful manner?”

Kamna pushed his hands away from her flooding pussy and agreed “Yes, he said he wouldn’t stray. Tell me what we should do”

Seema grinned “Well, you have the strap-on, he hates being ass fucked the most, it makes him feel like a cuck and a sissy”

Kamna was shocked “What? You mean…”

Seema nodded “Yes, make him kneel and fuck him with your strapon”
[KC1]Latest
Like Reply
She came closer and let her juicy moist lips and warm breath caress Kamna’s sensitive ear “Don’t you want him to kneel and beg before you, don’t you want to humiliate him for the way he manipulated you?”

Kamna nodded “Yes”

Seema smiled “Then what are you waiting for?”

Rajesh knelt on the bed and spread his ass wide, while Seema went to his front and showed him her wide pussy, making him suck her. Kamna felt her body tingle with excitement as she teased his winking asshole with her strapon, his body shuddered as she pushed the silicon cock into his welcoming ass. She was surprised when it slid in easily, it was clear that he wasn’t an anal virgin and was used to being fucked in the ass. As the cock went in, the constriction made the cock inside her give another wave of pleasure, the double-ended strapon was a great device. She fucked him hard, enjoying the act of dominance over him as she remembered the way he forced her to suck his cock and even came all over her. Her body tensed as an orgasm shattered her senses, it was really delicious, she didn’t mind Rajesh manipulating her husband as he had it coming, but she didn’t like anyone doing it to her.

Seema gasped as she sprayed clear liquid over Rajesh’s face, who gulped it thirstily “Spank him, make him your sissy”

With trembling hands Kamna grasped his pale hairy ass and sent a sharp slap on the tender flesh, he screamed with pleasure “Oh mistress I’m cumming”

Kamna sent another slap, leaving red handprints on both cheeks, Seema held his mouth “Don’t cum before I say”

Rajesh begged “Please mistress, I can’t control myself”

Seema smirked “Then get ready to be punished”

Rajesh shuddered “I’ll obey mistress, but when I cum, can I cum on Kamna?”

Seema nodded “Fine, but call her mistress as well”

Kamna ignored their rambling and focussed on fucking his ass, while making it red all over with continuous slaps. The screams of pleasure, the slaps of bodies hitting on each other and the sharp spanks were quite noisy bringing Vinod out of his lusty daze. He remembered what Rajesh said and his sore, abused cock rose automatically, Vinod was completely jealous, but he knew he couldn’t afford those women. Still, he couldn’t help but close the computer half heartedly and stack the cum drenched prints to one side before tip toeing to Rajesh’s bedroom.

He placed his ear on the thick wooden door and listened to the sounds of sex, the two women’s moans were irresistible, Rajesh’s loud blissful screams showed that he was having the time of his life. Vinod’s righteousness warred with lust as he looked at the keyhole, but lust was a powerful primal emotion and won easily. He placed his eye on the keyhole and peered inside, the angle wasn’t the best, but he could see parts of the trio from time to time. Vinod stroked his painful cock as he saw a beauty wearing the tightest leggings he had ever seen and spank Rajesh’s ass while fucking him. He gasped at the ludicrous yet compellingly kinky scene, he never knew that his friend had such strange tastes.

Vinod really wanted to see the woman’s face, he knew for sure that she must be stunning, her body, from what he could see was certainly so. He saw the other woman’s pussy and lower body from time to time, it just made him wallow in jealousy. He resolved to earn more money just so he too could have the same options in the future, alas his current job was neither generous nor had potential for future growth. Just as he lamented to himself, Rajesh gasped “I’m cumming, mistress please allow me”

Seema, whose voice was a bit hoarse from all those blissful screams, agreed “Fine, enjoy this once”

Rajesh thanked her profusely “Thank you mistress”

With Seema’s signal, Kamna lied on the bed with her legs spread wide, the cameltoe was more pronounced, she removed the strapon and let Rajesh gaze upon her bulging pussy lips. Rajesh, who was blocking Vinod’s view, jerked his cock and cried loudly in pleasure “Ah, I’m cumming”

Even as the current of bliss spread all over him, making him weak and limp, he pointed his pulsing cock at Kamna’s legging covered crotch and sprayed fresh hot semen all over it. The white cream formed a brilliant contrast on the black fabric, Seema moaned and caught the spraying cock, catching the last spurt directly in her open mouth. She sucked Rajesh’s spent cock, making him nearly fall down from pleasure and slurped the last droplets out of him. Just as Rajesh stood with wide open legs, panting in exhaustion, Seema moved to Kamna’s side and licked the hot cream off the cameltoe, making Kamna shudder in orgasm. While Kamna’s juicy red lips were parted in passion, Seema kissed her once again with a mouthful of cum, letting the saliva mixed semen dribble on to her friend’s mouth.

So turned on was she that Kamna made no signs of rejection at the hot semen, instead she latched on tightly and slurped the creamy cum, delighting in its unique bitter, yet addicting taste. Rajesh nearly came again just from the sight of the two sharing his cum, it was easily the most sexy sight of his life. Vinod was no better, though he couldn’t see the women clearly, he realised what was happening, without conscious thought, the watery mass of semen, which his balls had struggled to produce all night sprayed out of his sore cock with much force splattering all over the wooden door. Vinod slumped to the floor tiredly, he had cum five times in a short while, though he wanted to watch the three longer, he was too exhausted.

With the orgasm, his mind cleared slightly, he realised what would happen if Rajesh caught him peeping, not wanting to destroy his friendship, Vinod shuffled to the guest room tiredly before going to a deep, yet satisfied sleep. In the meantime, Rajesh’s orgasm failed to pause the frolics, while he recuperated, Seema wore the strapon and fucked Kamna’s needy pussy. Thankfully, the leggings had a zipper along the crotch, so Seema could gain access to Kamna’s swollen pussy without removing the leggings. Later, Rajesh joined by fucking Seema’s pussy as the trio spent the night sharing unending pleasure with each other. Vinod woke up later than usual, he was so tired and his body sore all over, still he had to go home and get ready for office.

Seeing Rajesh’s door still locked, he went to his home not wanting to disturb his friend, after all the younger man had spent so much money on the hookers and Vinod didn’t want to spoil it. He first went to the friendly neighbour who always watched over Arushi, it helped that the little girl treated the woman like her favourite grandma. Vinod said to the woman “Sorry aunty, me and Kamna couldn’t pick Arushi up yesterday, please bear with us”

The woman smiled “No need to apologise, you know I love having the little kid with me, she is a treat. I don’t have children of my own and I can satisfy my feelings only by watching over children like Arushi. Don’t worry about it”

Vinod nodded “Thank you, did she get cranky?”

The woman shook her head “Not at all, she is such a dear, I will keep her until Kamna comes back, you go to office without worrying”

Happy to have found such a helpful and trusted babysitter, Vinod was about to leave but he remembered something “Ah aunty, Kamna and myself are going for a short trip this weekend, so I’ll have to request you to take care of Arushi”

She agreed “No problem, I am happy I can have her with me for two more days, young couple like you must go out and enjoy life. I will manage Arushi as long as you need”

Thanking her once again, he went via the small pathway back to his own home, one the way he was stopped when a forty-year-old voluptuous woman said “Vinod beta, how are you? It’s getting difficult to even see you, did you forget this aunty?”

Vinod gulped as he watched the infamous woman, who was the wife of a rich man who owned most of the houses in the area. He struggled to keep his eyes from drifting down to her sareeless body, the light blue blouse she was wearing was too tight for her massive tits, he could clearly see her hard nipples and the raised spots on her areolae. Not to mention her deep navel, chubby belly and the thick thighs through the yellowish petticoat she wore. She was too shameless, but everyone in the neighbourhood was used to her antics, but poor Vinod had no idea of her real deeds. He was just shy before her lewdness and exhibitionism “No aunty, I was just busy with work”

She opened her arms wide “Come give aunty a welcome hug, It’s been too long”

He nodded and shyly embraced her lightly, but she pulled him tight against her soft flowing body pushing his head deep into her fragrant cleavage. She moaned “Ah, that feels good, you must come again to see me, right?”

He nodded on her chest, making the breasts bounce and jiggle, she released him with a smirk “Well it’s time for aunty’s bath, otherwise I would talk to you more”

Vinod smiled wanly and looked inside her house, a young man with dark skin was standing completely naked, his skin was gleaming with oil while holding a bowl in his hands. The women turned around and removed her small blouse in a flash, letting it fall on the floor. Vinod gulped as he saw her large back fully naked with deep hip folds, right before he can come to terms with it, the petticoat followed to the floor, leaving her completely naked. His body heated up as he saw her huge white ass, jiggling like jelly even when she was standing still. The young man applied the oil all over her breasts making her moan and rub on his chest.

Embarrassed and nervous, Vinod quickly left, unable to get the erotic vision out of his head, these days he felt that everyone was getting liberal and sexy. As he went to office, the trio woke up in the messy bed which was still wet in most places. Kamna felt uncomfortable as the previous night antics flashed in her mind, blushing at her own wantonness, she excused herself and quickly came home, wanting a hot bath to wash the stickiness off her tired body. She spent the entire day in a daze, taking care of her daughter before using homemade pastes to beautify and maintain her already luscious body. After all it wasn’t enough to be born with beauty, one must painstakingly care for it to reduce the blemishes and enhance the best assets.

That evening Kamna and Vinod went back to Seema’s house to pick her shopping bags, Vinod was shocked to see so many of them “How did you get the money?”

Kamna answered “I can’t let Seema buy everything, so I used the Trident card, Ramesh uncle gave me”

Vinod got uncomfortable, he didn’t like her owing money or favour to the rich old CEO, still it was his own fault for volunteering for the trip without any means to pay for it. He nodded stiffly “Ok, it’s fine this time, but please don’t use it unnecessarily”

Kamna couldn’t help but get irritated “This is the first time I used it”

Vinod was silent, cursing his own inability to earn money, for the first time, he didn’t want to stay in Rajesh’s house “Let’s go home, I’m tired”

Kamna agreed and went home with her husband taking the bags with her, Seema sighed “I really want to help them…”

Rajesh smirked “Vinod is too naïve and idealistic for today’s world, he doesn’t know the value of Kamna and the risk he is taking by ignoring her. We can only hope that he gets better soon”

Seema asked “Can’t you recommend him for a job in your office?”

Rajesh nodded “Once the trip ends I will speak to my VP, frankly he doesn’t have the requirements for working in my company. I can only try with Anil during the trip, but you know how Anil is he won’t help without getting anything in return”

Seema thought about their own experiences with the VP Anil, she couldn’t help but remember the nights of partying she did with Anil, impressing him enough to secure a promotion for Rajesh. After all no matter how hardworking and intelligent one was, it takes a lot more than knowledge and effort to climb the corporate ladder.

She said “I am sure Kamna will adjust, but Vinod bhaiya is too conservative and regressive, he will surely not agree to Anil’s demands”

Rajesh sighed “That’s why we need to do this skilfully, it’s better if Vinod doesn’t know about certain things we do for him”

The next day was the last day before they started for the trip, Vinod and Kamna once again visited in the evening. Sipping whisky Vinod said “I saw the clothes Kamna bought, they are too modern and skimpy”

Seema placed her own glass full of gin and smiled “Bhaiya, we are going to the beach, we can’t go swim in sarees, anyway Kamna’s clothes are a lots better, you should see mine”

Rajesh laughed “Yeah bro, I saw a few of them, for the amount of money she spent it would have been better if she went naked, the clothes are too small to cover her properly anyway”

Vinod perked up, unable to hold the excitement in his voice he asked “Really?”

Seema purred “Patience bhaiya, you are going to see me wearing it anyway, so just wait for tomorrow”

Vinod blushed ‘Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way”

He looked at a calm Kamna by reflex, Seema giggled “You are too shy, I bought them just to show off for everyone, including you, if you don’t see it properly then I will be extremely disappointed. So, when I wear them you must see them carefully and compliment me, ok?”

Vinod embarrassedly said “I’ll try”

Rajesh said “We need to start early in the morning to be able to reach the cottage at a reasonable time. I will pick you at 5 in my car, have you packed everything?”

Vinod nodded “I did, I don’t have much to bring anyway”

Seema shook her head “Me and Kamna bought some nice swimming trunks and T-shirts for you, so don’t come wearing your fuddy duddy clothes or else we will drop you in the wilderness and go by ourselves”

Back home, Vinod couldn’t sleep the entire night as he was full of excitement, finally he would have the chance to see Seema’s sumptuous body. Tired, yet filled with energy, he bathed in the morning and took the packed luggage to the front door while Kamna left Arushi with the neighbour. He sat on the sofa and checked the clock, there was still some time to go, Kamna went to the room to get ready, so he clicked on the TV to pass time. Since it was too early, most channels had midnight programming filled with raunchy dances, sex education programmes, telemarketing for local Viagra and more. His fingers automatically pressed the buttons to bring up the cable guy’s private channel filled with double and triple X movies.

His already hard cock stiffened as he watched half naked white women playing in the water wearing skimpy bikinis. Seeing the bouncing and slippery flesh, he couldn’t help but imagine Seema wearing the same clothes, his hand slipped to his cock and gently squeezed it over his shorts. Lost in the fantasy, he jerked in fright when the door opened, he quickly changed the channel and looked over to see his darling wife wearing a lovely, yet short summer dress. Kamna looked like a vision in the yellow dress that revealed her slightly thicker, creamy white thighs and those long legs that gleamed with shining vitality. Unusually, her lustrous hair was loose and spread superbly along her shoulder, a slender milky neck gave way to a delicate body which looked silken and softer than melted butter.

The halter top dress showed off her beautiful body and plunged deep to expose the creamy cleavage. Her full round breasts pushed tightly from underneath the dress forming a splendid sight that caused a man to drool like a rabid dog. She looked spectacular, surprising him after a long time, he had almost forgotten about his wife’s beauty and it was jarring when such moments reminded of his lapse in memory.

Seeing him dumbfounded made her feel good, she walked towards him making the hem flutter and give hints of a lot more of her soft thighs “Seema asked me to not wear usual clothes during this trip, we decided to only wear western clothes”

Unable to contain fantasies from erupting in his mind, he asked “Is she wearing something like this too?”

Holding back the defeated sigh, she replied “Yes, but her clothes are a lot smaller than mine, I’m not used to wearing skirts or dresses”

His cock throbbed in anticipation and he nearly came in his shorts when he heard the horn. Running as if a dog was chasing him, he went out to see Rajesh’s SUV coming to a stop before the house.
Like Reply
Vinod waved to his young friend and took the luggage out as Kamna went to the car, Rajesh got out and lewdly whistled at her “Wow bhabhi, you are so sexy”

He pulled her into his arms and squeezed her tightly, nearly humping her leg in public while his hands roamed all over her exposed upper back. He released her unwillingly and helped Vinod keep the luggage into the boot, Vinod couldn’t help but ask “Where is Seema?”

Rajesh chuckled “She is inside, she would come out, but she is dressed too indecently for your neighbourhood, so we didn’t want to spoil your reputation in case some of your neighbours are awake”

Vinod nodded excitedly and locked the main door, Rajesh started the car and opened the front passenger door for him to get in. Vinod jumped into the car and looked behind in a single move, his neck nearly tore off in shock. Seema was sitting at the back with her legs elegantly crossed, a naughty smile was on her beautiful impish face, but what caught his attention was her dress. Apart from the TV and movies he had never seen anyone wear so less, Seema too was wearing a bright yellow dress with white flowers like Kamna, but where the similarity ended was in the huge cleavage the dress revealed and the short hem which exposed all of her slim, sexy legs. Though it was a bit dark inside the car, he could see a hint of her underwear peeking through the triangle her legs and the hem made.

Seema giggled “Bhaiya, do you like my dress?”

Like a robot, he nodded, unable to form any further response, she giggled again “I wanted to wear just my bikini, but Rajesh made me wait until we reached the highway”

Though his neck was painful, Vinod didn’t want to turn back as it seemed like her nipples would pop out of the dress any moment and he really didn’t want to miss the sight. Rajesh said “Yeah, you can bare how much ever you want once we are out of the city, I don’t want to get caught by the security officer”

He turned to Vinod and said “Bro, I’m so excited that you and bhabhi are joining us, but I need to make one thing clear”

Vinod turned to look at his friend who was serious “What is it?”

Rajesh said “We’ve done trips to the cottage many times, in all those occasions we were bound by some rules”

Vinod asked “What rules?”

Rajesh replied “First rule is that from the moment I start the car, everyone promises to have all the fun they want, and no one stops them. There are no restrictions, only this way can we lose the stress and have a great holiday, understand?”

With the presence of Seema, Vinod was eager for a no restriction holiday, so he nodded eagerly making his friend smile and continue “Second rule is a bit clichéd, no one talks about what happens in the trip, no guilt trips, no embarrassments and such things. The third and the most important rule is to let go of all the society’s restrictions and have total unlimited fun, otherwise there is no point to the trip”

Vinod nodded “These are simple, I agree to it”

Rajesh said “Remember bro, no going back”

With Vinod’s assent, the car sped out of the narrow streets and entered the main road, they muscled powerfully through the empty roads showing off the powerful engine of the car. They made small talk, Rajesh asked “Bro, do you know how to drive?”

Vinod smiled sheepishly “A bit, but I haven’t had practice in a very long time, one of my friends taught me driving when I applied for the license, but I’m out of touch”

Rajesh grinned “It’s not a big deal, even Seema knows how to drive, you will pick it back up in no time”

Seema hit her husband over his head “I drive a lot better than you. Don’t worry bhaiya, why don’t you drive, it’s like cycling, you can pick it back up smoothly”

Vinod said “Thank you, Seema, but I’m a bit nervous”

She said “Don’t worry bhaiya, I will teach you”

Rajesh interrupted “I’m feeling hungry, let me stop at a dhaba on the way”

Since the highway was dotted with dhabas, it wasn’t difficult to find one, Rajesh drove the car into the tree lined dhaba, which had only a couple of lorries parked in it. Vinod got down and turned to the back-seat window to see Kamna and Seema adjusting their dress and makeup, it wasn’t unusual as girls always liked to be seen perfect. Kamna was the first to exit, he made way for her to step out and immediately it felt like the dhaba was empty. The handful of workers, thee lorry drivers and the cleaners became silent, their gleaming eyes completely focussed on Kamna’s half exposed tits and creamy thighs. As if she didn’t notice the effect she had on the men, Kamna raised her arms high, exposing her clean-shaven armpits to the world and stretched her back. Her breasts, full of milk, pressed dangerously tight against the top, threatening to spill over any second, the front of the dress rose high exposing more and more of her creamy thighs.

Vinod didn’t see her as he was facing the dhaba, suddenly he saw one of the drivers spurt water in shock spraying it all over his friend sitting right next to him, but the man who showered accidentally didn’t notice, his eyes were glued to something behind Vinod’s back. Curious, he turned back and saw Seema stepping out of the car, the light breeze was enough to make her mini skirt flutter and expose the red bikini bottoms underneath. As she was bending, her perky tits nearly slipped out of the tiny cups of her top, showing hints of brown areolae. If he wasn’t standing in public, Vinod would die to touch his cock at least once, it was so hard and nearly painful.

Just like Kamna, Seema stretched her back, once again showing hints of a red bikini bottom, but this time she maintained the pose, so everyone got treated to a longer view. Rajesh slapped Vinod’s back and snickered “Get used to it, bro, she is a tease. She does this just to see how people react”

Vinod nodded in a daze, the hint of red filled his mind, the desire to see the bottom fully occupied his thoughts. Like a sleep walker, somehow he made it to an empty table, the girls took the side facing the dhaba, while the men faced the road. The girls crossed their legs elegantly and adjusted the hem of the skirt properly, but it wasn’t enough as the underside of their thighs were fully visible to the openly drooling men. In a flash, an older man, presumably the owner of the dhaba materialised as if he was a genie and leered at the women “Welcome madams, this is my humble dhaba, but taste very good”

The girls noticed the big tent in the owner’s pant and smirked, Seema said “Do you have pooris? I love pooris in the morning”

The owner’s head bobbed “Of course madam, I will get it in a second. Are you going on a trip?”

Seema nodded and leaned forward showing off her cleavage to the leering man “Yes, is there a problem?”

He shook his head “No madam, nothing, if you going to the hills then I have a cousin who is running a good hotel there. It is a nice place and he will give you a good discount”

Seema shook her head “No, the hills are too cold this time of the year, we are going to the beach”

The man deflated “Oh, no problem madam”

Kamna said “I’ll have a poori too”

Rajesh and Vinod echoed, ordering the same, the owner nodded “I will bring it quickly”

A young dirty teenager came to their table and used to smelly rag to wipe the table, all the while his eyes were staring right at the women, especially their creamy tits. The owner materialised again and hit the back of the teen’s head hard, he shouted in anger “Go get a clean cloth and change the water, madams are high class women, no dirt should touch them. Useless bastard”

The teen scurried away in shame, rubbing the back of his head, but the owner beamed “Don’t worry madams, he will clean it properly”

Seema and Kamna smiled to each other bemusedly and said “Thank you”

Steaming hot pooris and gravy appeared in spotless dishes, the owner served them personally losing no chance to look at the girls’ tits and thighs. None of the other men moved from their tables, even though they’d finished their meals a long time back, the only movement they made was to shift their chairs to get a better look at the girls. Surprisingly, the pooris were delicious, they finished it in no time, the girls using every opportunity to lick and suck their fingers causing many moans and groans to arise amongst the men.

Finally it was time to leave, the owner looked really sad to see them off, he said “Madams, I give you fifty percent discount, but you should come once again on the return trip, please”

The girls giggled and promised the man, making him smile happily “Thank you madams”

Vinod tried to go to the bathroom, but Rajesh stopped him “I too need to pee, but let’s do it some distance from here”

He didn’t understand, but gave in to the younger man’s words, unlike their entrance, the girls quickly got into the car with Rajesh reversing it out of the dhaba in no time. Back on the highway, Rajesh pressed the pedal flat to the floor racing away in the high hundreds, he drove the car too fast, weaving in and out of the early morning traffic. Confused, Vinod asked “What happened? Are we running late?”

Rajesh shook his head “No, some of the drivers back there looked fishy, there was a chance they would follow us, so I put some distance between us”

Vinod was shocked, immersed in the vision of Seema’s red bikini, he didn’t notice anything else, snippets of news articles flashed in his mind, each describing bangs and gangbangs. Suddenly he felt drenched, sweat made his shirt stick to him tightly, Seema said “Don’t worry bhaiya, I can’t see them behind us, we are safe now”

Driving faster for some time, Rajesh slightly slowed down, he still drove a dozen miles when he stopped by the roadside “Potty break”

The men quickly found a couple of bushes and watered it, while the women went behind a tree. As they were ready to go, Seema said “Let me drive”

Rajesh nodded and gave her the keys “I’m tired anyway, I will sleep in the backseat”

Excited, Vinod sat in the front seat, not even bothering to look at the back, Seema opened the driver door, her small frame making the car look much larger. She placed her left leg inside, making the dress rise higher, giving him another flash of her red bottoms. Smirking at his reaction, she sat in the driver seat and looked back at her husband, who was making himself comfortable next to Kamna “Is this far enough for the trip to actually begin?”

Rajesh waved his hand “Yeah, do whatever you want”

Squealing happily, Seema grasped the hem of her dress and pulled it off her body in a single flash. Vinod watched agape as the body he had been dying to see, especially the striking red bikini was completely visible. She threw the dress to the side and shimmied into the seat, asking Vinod “Bhaiya, are you beginning to like this trip?”

Vinod nodded comically, making her giggle “Cool, let’s get this show on the road”

Her foot pressed on the accelerator, making the tires squeal in complaint before shooting off the tarmac like a race car. Seema was a maniac, having no idea about safety, she drove rashly, squeezing into the tiniest gaps and roaring through the straight stretches, yet she had meticulous control over the car making it perform in her hands like a circus lion. Through out the journey, Vinod’s eyes were only on the compact body with dynamite curves. To his shock he saw that her nipples got hard whenever she did a crazy manoeuvre, poking clearly through the thin fabric. She giggled “I get really horny when driving at high speeds, let me tell you a secret bhaiya, when the speed goes above one forty I’ve been known to forget myself and do naughty things”

Vinod looked at her dumbly, the liberal, teasing behaviour of hers was totally foreign to a conservative person like him. She said “Rajesh, give me that bottle of sunscreen, the sun is burning me through the windshield”

Rajesh threw a small bottle into her hand, she turned to Vinod “Can you hold the steering?”

As Vinod held the car straight, Seema nonchalantly squeezed the bottle and applied the thin cream all over her exposed body. Vinod gulped as the creamy skin got dangerously moist and shiny, her lovely globes looked absolutely lickable. She smirked “Do you like this bikini?”

He nodded, she said “You will have to thank your wife, I still don’t know how she got that Trident card, if not for that this trip would be boring”

Seeing her appreciate the card made him a bit more comfortable with Kamna using it, perhaps having it wasn’t bad. Suddenly Kamna made some noise, Rajesh asked “What happened?”

Kamna said “My tits are full, but the breast pump is in the suitcase at the back”

Rajesh chuckled “So what, there is no need for a pump, here just squeeze it in this bottle”

Kamna was surprised “Now?”

Rajesh smirked “Of course, bro will you mind if bhabhi pumps out the excess milk right here?”

Vinod shook his head, feeling magnanimous, especially after perving on Seema with Rajesh saying nothing, he said “No, Kamna, it’s just us here, there is no need to be shy”

Rajesh said “See, even bro has given his permission. Come on, it must be painful”

With her husband’s permission, Kamna had no qualms, in fact seeing Seema flirt with her husband made her competitive. She said “Fine”

Kamna pushed the strap of her dress down her shoulder and released the heavy breast outside making Rajesh lick his lips. The long turgid nipple was already oozing with tiny drops of milk, she held the base of her large breast and squeezed it gently, releasing a spurt of thick milk into the bottle accompanied by a soft moan. In the front seat, the sharp spurting of the milk into the plastic water bottle was drowned by the engine sound. But to Rajesh, it felt like the music of heaven, he said “Let me hold the bottle for you”

He took the bottle and pressed the tiny opening on her nipple, making it seem as if it was a tube coming out of her breast. She squeezed again feeling a mix of pleasure and relief as the milk pooled in the bottle. With one hand holding the bottle, Rajesh’s other hand was busy squeezing his hard cock over the shorts. Horny, he said “Let me try it once”

Vinod asked without turning “Try what?”

Rajesh said matter-of-factly “Nothing, I just wanted to squeeze the milk once, it looks fascinating”

Vinod nodded “Oh ok”

Kamna hesitated as Rajesh’s other hand caressed her pleasantly aching breast, but she didn’t stop him. Rajesh squeezed the breast softly adding to the milk in the bottle, he squeezed again and again making Kamna moan in pleasure, somehow having another, especially a man, do the pumping made her really horny. In a short while three fourths of the bottle was filled, Rajesh exclaimed “Wow, there is so much milk in just a single breast”

Seema said “Give me the bottle, I’d like to have a taste”

Rajesh gave her the bottle, seeing his wife drink the milk of another woman, Seema said “Wow, it tastes so sweet and rich, Kamna, you should give me a bottle every day from now on”

She asked Vinod “You want a sip?”

Vinod said “No”

Seema shrugged and took another sip, enjoying the warm milk immensely “I really hope one day my tits too will produce milk, if it happens then I will save a lot of money”

Rajesh complained “Hey, it is my bottle”

Seema smirked “Now it’s mine, why are you whining don’t you have the other side to drink?”

Rajesh smiled “Yeah, let’s do that, in fact, bhabhi, I think it is better if I drink it directly, why waste another bottle?”

Kamna hesitated, showing off her tits and even letting him squeeze it was fine, but to let him suckle her. Rajesh said “Bro, I think bhabhi is worried you will say anything”

Vinod turned to look at Kamna “Go on, I don’t mind”

Rajesh said “See, bro doesn’t mind”

Before Kamna could decide, Seema piped up “Are you going to suck her tits? Man, I’m really getting horny, my bottom is wet and sticky, bhaiya can you do me a favour?”

Vinod forgot about his wife and asked eagerly “What, Seema”

She said “The bikini is stuck deep into my pussy, can you pull them out? I don’t dare to take my hands off the wheel at this speed”

Vinod gulped “Oh… sure”

Seema spread her thighs wide, letting him see the dark spot on her red bikini bottom, she was really horny. What was arousing was the lewd cameltoe the fabric formed, creating a deep groove which perfectly framed her pussy. With trembling hands, Vinod touched the soft fabric making her moan, though wet, the fabric was hot to touch and he could feel the scorching heat of her pussy from underneath. As he tried to pinch the fabric, he found that it was stuck to her tighter than he expected, she said “I’m not a delicate flower vase, use more force”

Nodding, he used the pads of his finger to pinch the bikini, accidentally pinching the silken pussy lips as well. Seema shuddered “Oh, you are so naughty”

Vinod mumbled, he hadn’t done it wantedly “Sorry, it’s stuck too tight”

She smiled ‘It’s ok, then the best thing is to put a finger behind the in seam and pull it out”
Like Reply
Vinod nodded, his breath felt hot and feverish “O…ok”

Seeing her husband finger her friend made Kamna envious, she looked at a leering Rajesh “Suck my breast”

Rajesh grinned and slipped the other strap off her shoulder, making her topless in a second, without giving her time to reconsider, he latched on to the turgid nipple, sucking on it hungrily and letting the milk spurt into his mouth. Her moans were loud enough to be heard over the drone of the engine, it made the other two hornier. While his friend sucked his wife’s tits, Vinod prepared to slide his finger behind her bikini bottom. Seema turned towards him, giving him full permission to meddle around her pussy. His fingertip touched the sensitive part of her inner thigh making her shudder, he took a deep breath and gently pried the seam forward, giving himself enough space to let his finger slide inside.

Seema moaned “Oh my god, that feels so good, don’t stop”

Vinod wasn’t unaffected either, he could feel her soft, wet pussy for the first time, it made him nearly cum in his shorts. Rajesh said loudly “This position is making my neck hurt, why don’t you sit on my lap, so that I can drink it without bending”

Kamna agreed immediately, with an eye on the front seat, she turned around, facing Rajesh and sat on his lap, immediately feeling his hard tent poking her. Rajesh pulled her tightly and latched on to her breast, kissing and licking the creamy flesh. Even with the powerful AC blasting at full power, the car was heating up, the raw smell of sex permeated inside. While Vinod tried again to pull the bottom only ending up stroking Seema’s pussy, Rajesh put his arm around Kamna’s lush body and squeezed her luscious ass hard, while he gently bit and rolled the long spurting nipple in his mouth.

The girls were no better, their bodies were made for sex, they shot off on the slightest touch making their pussies slicker and their bottoms sodden wet. Suddenly Rajesh hand slipped between them, trying to go towards her pussy making her freeze. Contrary to her fears, he unzipped his shorts and freed his painful erection mumbling “Sorry, it was hurting a bit, now it’s fine”

His short stubby cock slid along the deep groove made by her bikini bottom, using her own juices to move freely. He humped her pussy pushing her bottom deep inside her lips, she shuddered as a small orgasm caught her unawares, the delicious warmth arose from her pussy and spread all over her body. Finally Vinod succeeded in releasing the fabric from Seema’s pussy, her juices drenched the bottom, coating his finger with a thick film. Having no excuse to finger her further, Vinod took his hand, but she said “Wait”

She held his wrist and put his wet finger into her hot mouth, her soft tongue slid around his finger slurping her own juices with relish. Vinod felt like a lightening struck him through the finger, he froze as a big drop of semen spurted from his rock hard cock, making him clench his thighs together. Seema moaned, drowning the soft gasps and groans coming from the back seat as she continued to suck his finger. After cleaning him thoroughly, she said unabashedly “I have to say I taste really good. Do you want a taste?”

Vinod hesitated making her say “Come on, I won't mind, in fact I’d like an unbiased opinion. Why don’t you scoop some more of my juices and taste it?”

It was an offer he couldn’t refuse, ignoring the dry humping at the back seat, he put his finger into Seema’s bottom once again and rubbed the tender lips, coating his finger with a layer of slick juices. He pulled his hand out and tasted the aromatic juice, enjoying the slight saltiness coupled with a tint of sweetness. She asked “Do I taste good or do you want another sample?”

Gathering his courage, he said “I’d like another sample”

She giggled “Go ahead, I won't mind even if you lick my pussy clean”

Suddenly a pungent smell arose from the back seat as Rajesh came all over Kamna’s pussy, mixing his semen with her juices as they ground on one another. Thankfully the powerful AC pushed the odour, preventing Vinod from smelling it. Kamna spat “What did you do?”

Rajesh said apologetically “Sorry, I couldn’t control myself, wait I’ll clean it”

She shook her head “No need”

With trembling legs, she moved off his lap and the still pulsing cock, looking at him in anger while she used some tissues to clean her cum splattered bikini. Hearing a commotion at the back made Vinod remove his hand from Seema’s pussy guiltily. For a long time, the four were silent as they watched the surrounding scenery flash by quickly. They stopped at another small dhaba and had a quick lunch before continuing on the journey with Rajesh and Seema taking turns to drive. It was already evening when they reached a small quaint town filled with churches and Christian insignia. Seema said “The villa is just a short distance from this town”

Beyond the town, the road got smaller and passed through thick woods, Seema said “Rajesh, take over, I want to change my bikini”

Both men were once again sitting in the front as the women changed in the back seat, wanting to look their best when they reached the villa. The car shook as the bikinis fell down in heap, wet wipes were used to clean the sticky juices before a fresh pair of bikinis and cover ups were worn. Ready, Seema gave the signal “Go”

Rajesh guided the car through a large wrought iron gate painted in lovely combination of white and green. Vinod watched everything with excitement, the place from the little of what he could see, looked stunning. The gardens were maintained perfectly, with cosy gazebos, duck ponds and big trees, all shielded from the outside by tall twelve-foot walls. The gravel crunched under the tires as they reached a large mansion built in Portuguese style with whitewashed walls and red tiled roofs. Under the big veranda was a tall young man with bronzed skin wearing just a shorts, waiting stiffly, as soon as Rajesh got the car to stop, the man opened the doors with a light smile “Welcome sirs and madams to the villa”

Seema gushed “Oh Remi, it’s great to see you again”

Remi, the valet, smiled back “Seema Madam, the pleasure is mine”

Vinod was surprised to see even the valet speaking beautiful English at a perfect cadence, feeling a little lacking, he nodded at the man and went to the boot to get the luggage out. But Remi stopped him “Please sir, let us take care of it”

Rajesh clapped the valet on the back “Hey Remi, Vinod, let them do it, they will bring the luggage to our rooms”

Vinod nodded and let the man do his work, his eyes though were on Seema, who was wearing a thin white slip that perfectly revealed the blue bikini underneath, she looked really good. Rajesh and Remi’s attention were on Kamna, who filled a similar bikini fully, her lovely tits were quite exposed though the white translucent slip gave her an air of respectability. The girls went inside the mansion, which was decorated like the old Portuguese houses with retro furniture and art. Inside the lobby was a man in his fifties standing, he was tall and had thick white hair and a perfectly manicured beard. Though he was slim, wearing only a pair of khaki shorts, he projected a powerful and majestic image. His body was fit without an ounce of fat and looked good except for a bunch of white hair on his chest.

His eyes gleamed as he saw the beautiful women, Seema squealed “Leo”

She jumped into his welcoming hands like she was greeting a long lost relative, circling her legs around his waist and kissed him full on his mouth. The man, Leo, grinned widely and put his hands on her pert ass holding her aloft “Seema darling, it’s fantastic to see you once again”

Seema nodded “Yes, thanks for having us, Leo. I really appreciate it. This is my friend Kamna, she really wanted to come here and enjoy your hospitality”

Leo let Seema down, squeezing her ass once before spreading his arms wide for Kamna, who smiled gently and embraced him. Once again, Leo’s hands went straight to the ass, slipping underneath the thin slip to feel those lush globes. He kissed her on the lips and smiled “Magnificent, you are such a beauty, my villa is honoured to host you”

Seema nodded “Yeah, she is a special woman, I knew you’d like her. This is Vinod, Kamna’s husband and of course you know Rajesh”

With two sexy women on either side, Leo shook hands with the two men “Welcome to my humble villa, I hope you will have a good time staying here”

Seema asked “Leo, is the sea facing suite available?”

Leo nodded “Two are already occupied, but I’d kept aside one just for you”

Seema beamed “Thank you Leo, you are the best”

Leo said “You must be tired, why don’t you go to your room, Ernie will take you there”

Another tall dark young man appeared, wearing what seemed like the uniform, a pair of Khaki shorts and led them through the elevator. As they were riding the elevator, Rajesh asked “Are you new? I don’t remember seeing you last time”

Ernie nodded “Yes sir, I joined uncle’s place just six months ago”

Vinod asked “Uncle?”

Rajesh said “Yes, all the men are close relations of Leo, only a few are outsiders”

Ernie smiled “Uncle doesn’t trust outsiders, so only members of the family works in here”
Like Reply
He led them down a lovely corridor which was surprisingly full of photos of nude women, and stopped at a door in the corner. He opened the door and showed them a huge suite, it was luxurious and opulent, a small study area was on one side next to the large balcony, a huge bed, enough to hold half a dozen people, dominated the centre, behind it was a glass wall, the only sign of modernity in the otherwise retro décor. Through the plain, clear glass on could easily see the blue sky, the surrounding greenery and above all a lovely private beach with pristine sand and calm waves.

Seema exclaimed “Wow, the view is splendid, thank you uncle for me, Ernie”

Ernie smiled “Of course ma’am, uncle was really looking forward to seeing you again, so he made us clean everything and make the room spotless”

Being first timers, Kamna and Vinod were curious and explored the large suite thoroughly, the bathroom was large with a jacuzzi pool in the centre, the balcony was spacious with a tea table and four chairs, the kitchenette was stocked with food and drinks, but the bed still took centre stage. Ernie went and brought a big jug of juice, tea and some biscuits, he laid it neatly on the tea table. Hungry and exhausted, they made their way to the balcony and filled their cups, as Vinod sipped on his tea in satisfaction something on the horizon caught his eye. He put down the cup and peered at it intently, surprising colouring his voice “Is that…”

Ernie and the other three turned to see where Vinod was pointing at, Rajesh chuckled “What an auspicious start to the trip, you are a lucky talisman bro”

Vinod said “But, they are naked”

Seema and Kamna giggled while Rajesh explained “Yes, this is what makes this place special, this is a nudist resort, of course clothing is optional but almost all of them are usually nude”

Ernie gave a binocular to Vinod “Perhaps, sir would like to use this to watch”

Vinod asked “You have binoculars in every room?”

Ernie smirked “The beach and the trees aren’t the only scenery here, using this the guests can enjoy the view right from their rooms”

Vinod looked through the binoculars eagerly only to be disappointed, the first sight he saw was a hairy old man with a big belly, yet a small cock. But a slight shift brought him to heaven, next to the disgusting man was a nubile beauty with small lemon sized tits with puffy areolae and a sparsely haired pink pussy. It took him several seconds to move his sight to her face, her dark blonde hair surprised him, he hadn’t expected foreigners to stay in the villa. As he watched, the old man pulled the sexy young girl into his arms making her giggle, his grubby hands roamed all over her body, tweaking the hard nipples and cupping the little tits before kissing her sweet pink lips.

Rajesh pulled the binoculars “Let me watch too… wow, she is so pretty, Ernie, did she come with him?”

Ernie knew what Rajesh was talking about “No sir, she is an employee of the villa”

Rajesh said “She looks exotic, where is she from?”

Ernie replied “Crimea, uncle hired a group of them from Crimea and Syria this time”

Seema took the binoculars “Wow, she looks spectacular, this is making me horny. Here Kamna, take a look”

As Kamna agreed after taking a look, Seema said “Well I don’t want to wait anymore, bhaiya, I hope you don’t mind me getting naked”

Mind? In fact, he would readily beg her to do so, he lost interest in the foreigner and looked at Seema. She pulled off her flimsy coverup and posed playfully in her bikini for the three men, she looked fabulously sexy in the blue bikini. She teased with the strings for a few moments before untying the tiny cloth covering her perky tits, letting it fall onto the floor to make her topless. Vinod’s jaw dropped as he eagerly ravished her using his eyes, the little nipples were rock hard and were begging to be sucked and pinched. Just when she was about to undo her bottom as well, she said “What are you waiting for? Rajesh get naked, Kamna and bhaiya, you as well”

Rajesh grinned and removed his shirt and shorts, not in the least bit embarrassed about his pot belly or the small cock “Come on bro, don’t be a prude”

Kamna surprised Vinod by taking off her clothes quickly, showing her voluptuous body proudly, she made the flags fly higher. Ernie asked “Madam, can I have permission to get naked?”

Seema smiled “Of course, the more the merrier, bhaiya you are the only on left”

Vinod watched the dark man remove his shorts, showing off a proudly waving cock that was slightly bigger than his. Ernie was watching Kamna’s succulent body, especially her milky tits and clean-shaven pussy. Vinod sighed and let his shorts slip down, joining the others as well, Seema nodded “Good, don’t be embarrassed about getting hard bhaiya, it’s a sign of appreciation”

Kamna said “Shall we go to the beach?”

Ernie said “Don’t worry about the towels, we have a collection of fresh towels in the beach”

Seema smiled “Wow, you guys are improving the service every time I visit here, awesome. Then we don’t need anything, let’s go”

Ernie guided them through the stairs behind the suite, leading them to the beach, Vinod was really impressed with the villa and the people running it, he asked Rajesh “How much does the stay cost?”

Rajesh looked at the other man bemusedly “25,ooo per night”

Vinod was shocked, he felt like his heart had stopped for a moment, twenty five thousand was a bit more than his monthly salary “What? So much?”

Rajesh nodded “Yes, this is a very exclusive resort, you can’t book or even find it on the internet. Leo is very careful about the people he allows inside, if he doesn’t like them then even if you pay double he won't let you in”

Vinod shook his head “I understand, still don’t you think it is a bit high?”

Rajesh motioned to the lovely environment around them “This is a private beach, you don’t know how rare and precious they are, legally you can’t cordon a beach off, but this place is special. It’s a bit small for the big players, but more than enough for people like us, there is also a small creek flowing into the beach, which adds charm. In such a secluded beach you can do whatever you want without worrying about outsiders peeking in. That is priceless, not only that, you will see later why guests are willing to spend so much”

Seema and Kamna ran on the pristine sand, their naked body bounced and jiggled sensually, causing reactions in the three men. They jumped into the calm waters and sprayed the white surf on each other, Rajesh grinned “Come on bro, let’s join them. You know, you don’t have to be shy with Seema, you can push some limits, she won't mind, I definitely won't”

Shocked, Vinod asked “What do you mean?”

Rajesh smirked ‘Well, you’ve already fingered her pussy, so don’t worry about groping her boobs or ass”

Ashamed Vinod hung his head “Sorry, I didn’t mean to, it was an accident”

Rajesh clapped him on the back “Listen to me, I said, I and Seema don’t mind it, also I’ll distract bhabhi, so have fun with my wife. If you don’t mind me touching bhabhi’s boobs and ass a bit, then why would I mind you touching my wife’s”

Somehow Vinod’s brain failed to register the part about Rajesh groping Kamna, instead all he heard was the rest “Are you sure?”

Rajesh answered “Absolutely, I’m going to catch bhabhi from the back and put my hands on her tits, this will distract her, use this chance to do the same to Seema. Remember, I will try to turn bhabhi away from you, so you can enjoy Seema without worry”

Vinod was overwhelmed ‘Thank you, Rajesh, I…”
Like Reply
Rajesh didn’t wait to hear the rest, he ran quicker than his body seemed capable of and grabbed Kamna from behind making her squeal in surprise. He whispered in her ear “Your husband gave me permission to do whatever I want, so I’m going to enjoy you thoroughly”

He squeezed her tits hard, spraying fresh milk into the sea, he jammed his cock between her soft ass cheeks, humping her from behind, nearly falling into the water. Vinod gathered his courage and ran to Seema, who splashed him with the salty water saying “Come here bhaiya”

Vinod scooped some water and splashed back, making her laugh happily “Stop”

He didn’t, but she ran closer and hugged him tightly “Now you can’t do anything”

He was silent as his cock poked her flat belly, his precum mixed with the sea water and slid smoothly across her silken skin. The four laughed and shouted as they had great fun, boobs were squeezed, cocks grabbed, pussies caress and even a few kisses were stolen, resulting in a great experience for everyone involved. Tired, they came to the shore and plopped on the wet sand, enjoying the darkening sky littered with countless stars and a sliver of the fading sun. The waves caressed their bodies gently putting them in a calm relaxed mood filled with happiness. They even dozed for a while, soothed by the beautiful place and the gentle sparking waves.

When they woke up, Ernie was waiting with fresh towels and a plate “There may be some insects in the night, so it is better if you apply this ointment all over”

Rajesh took one tube and rubbed the cream all over his flabby body, Vinod soon followed, but Ernie asked “Would madams want my help in applying the cream?”

Though he asked them both, his eyes were fixed on Kamna, who said “Sure”

Smiling widely, the young dark man squeezed the cream liberally using half of it and gently rubbed it on Kamna’s back. His fingers were nimble and used the right amount of force, stroking and smearing the cream all over her smooth flawless back. Then his hands slipped over to her ass, even squeezing them firmly making her moan, he knelt down, his face really close to her ass and applied the cream on her thighs, moving higher and higher until he caressed her wet lips.

Seema said “Bhaiya, you do me”

Vinod nodded eagerly and used Ernie’s actions as the template, doing everything the young man did to his wife and followed them on Seema’s body. But what Vinod didn’t know was that Ernie wasn’t just touching Kamna with his hands, because the young man’s back was hiding it, poor Vinod couldn’t see the long cock, already leaking precum, gently stroking Kamna’s full ass cheeks leaving small trails of clear precum. Ernie was at first nervous when his dick grazed against Kamna’s exquisite body, he had seen countless nude bodies during his stay at the villa, but the strange thing about nudists is that just because they love to show off their bodies doesn’t mean that the others are allowed to touch it.

He had seen quite a few stunning naked beauties spend their entire stay without letting anyone touch them. But he got lucky with Kamna, who didn’t mind the young man’s dark cock scribbling on her soft ass using precum as ink. Gradually, the young man got bolder, his cock pressed firmly but gently on her ass, thighs and even her satiny back, but Kamna gave no reaction. Ernie paused when he finished with her back, he asked “Madam, shall I do your front too?”

Kamna looked back at her husband groping Seema’s ass and nodded “Sure, it definitely feels much better to have another apply the cream”

Ernie grinned “Thank you madam”

Kamna nodded knowingly “No problem”

Vinod’s heart thumped when Ernie’s slick hands touched Kamna’s voluminous breasts directly and rubbed them in small circles, the movement her tits, especially her nipples made with each circular motion was mesmerising. He wanted to do the same to Seema, wanting to finally feel how those perky tits felt under his hands. With his long slick cock poking along her deep navel, Ernie’s hands squeezed Kamna’s tits gently only to be surprised by the thin streams of sweet milk spurting onto to him chest.

He exclaimed “Wow, I didn’t know you lactated madam, should I use less pressure?”

Kamna’s eyes turned slightly hazy “No, it feels good with more pressure”

With her green signal, Ernie squeezed her more vigorously, earning another jet of fresh milk, he loved the way, her long hard nipples scratched his palms. Finally, he groped her tits more than the required amount and moved to her flat belly and fingered her navel, causing a faint tinge of redness to spread all over her milky complexion. Vinod did the same to Seema except for the warm milk, he was in heaven, not registering the way the young man groped his wife. Instead his mind was filled with the delightful sensations of finally groping Seema’s tight body. For months he had wanted to see them naked and touch them, the gods had finally granted his wish.

Ernie was finally done with Kamna’s surprisingly deep navel and moved to her fleshy thighs that resembled the polished sleek marble pillars from ancient royal palaces. Her skin glistened further as he rubbed in the insect cream, his hands automatically strayed towards her wet pussy, which looked baby soft and succulent. He dearly wanted to lick the sweet juices off those slices of tender flesh and dig deep into the fount of heaven, but he didn’t dare to overstep his limits. The most he could do was to stroke the plump lips a few times under the guise of applying the cream thoroughly.

Rajesh said “Good, we are done, let’s go have dinner, I’m famished”

Everyone was hungry, so they all decided to get dinner, Ernie, once again was helpful and took them into the mansion. They saw a few young man doing their work nude or in shorts and some sexy young foreign women going about their duties. They went to a huge dining room filled with Portuguese and Christian memorabilia, in the centre was a massive dining table hewn out of solid wood. Ernie said “Please sit down and make yourselves comfortable, uncle will join you shortly”

They sat on one end of the table, with the girls sitting on either side facing each other and the men sitting next to them, presumably the head seat was reserved for Leo. Vinod and Rajesh were excited when they saw a beautiful young woman, perfectly nude, with a nubile body bring a tray full of finger bowls. She smiled sweetly and laid out the bowls one by one in front of the guest, not minding the way the men’s eyes roamed all over her naked body. Unlike Vinod, Rajesh was uninhibited, he put his arm around the girl’s slim waist and asked “Hey beauty, what’s your name?”

The girl smiled and replied in a sweet foreign accent “Hello sir, my name is Raisa”

Rajesh nodded “Beautiful name, just like you, it’s a coincidence my name is Rajesh, don’t you think our names are really similar. I think there is a connection between us, one I’d like to explore ‘deeply’, what do you think?”

She said “I’dz love to, but youz needz to confirm it with ze boss”

Rajesh nodded excitedly “Oh I will, my Raisa”

Vinod was shocked to see Rajesh’s hand blatantly caressing the girl’s pert ass, but none of the women voiced any objections. He was confused as he washed his hand using the finger bow, but his cock was rock hard. When Raisa came over to his side, her silken body brushed on his shoulder gently and he was really tempted to touch her as well, but with Kamna by his side, he didn’t dare to. As the girl went back, Vinod couldn’t help but curse himself for his indecisiveness with anger and jealousy. Rajesh was so liberal and Seema did nothing to stop him, Vinod knew that Kamna would do the same, but he didn’t want to push his luck.

Leo came over, nude like the other, showing off his fit body in spite of his age, even his cock was long, thick and hard, showing off his virility proudly to the guests. He said “Did I keep you waiting for long?”

Seema, who seemed to have a good relationship with the man, said “No Leo, we’d just arrived”

Leo nodded “Brilliant, did you enjoy the beach?”

Seema said “Yes, it looks as beautiful as I remembered, but the sand is cleaner”

Leo said “I bought a new sand cleaning machine from Europe to clean it, nowadays, no matter how much you maintain, the pollution from other areas causes the sand to turn into a disgusting dark grey. You all look shiny, it’s good that you are wearing the insect cream, otherwise those pests will keep bothering you”

Kamna said “Yes, Ernie advised us to do it, he also helped me put it on”

For a moment, Leo’s eyes dropped down to her milky breasts “Did he? That’s good for him”

A young man, as naked as everyone, arrived holding a huge tray followed by Raisa, as he served the dishes, Leo introduced the boy “This is my grandson Victor, he is helping me run this villa, unfortunately my children have no interest”

Kamna smiled at Victor, who was not dark like the other young men and also possessed a hard, good sized dick. He smiled back and went next to her to serve the dishes, touching her shoulder gently with his hip as he did so. Kamna asked “Uncle, this place is beautiful, is this your ancestral property?”
Like Reply
Leo chuckled “Call me Leo, darling. No, this is not my ancestral property, my family hails from a small town in Goa and has a long history there. My parents used to run a hotel catering to the foreigners during the 60s, Goa was so beautiful and idyllic then. But the tourists spoiled it, what I hate are those mannerless brutes who have no basic courtesy and respect for public cleanliness. I’m a single man, no matter how much I raged against them I couldn’t make any difference. So in the 70s, I sold my hotel, which I recently inherited from my parents and search along the western coast for a suitable place”

“Thank God, the prices were so less in those days and the demand for an ocean facing property was negligible. After a long search, I stumbled on this place, I have to say this place was wilderness in those times, not even a road connecting it to other areas. With the help of some of my like-minded regulars, I slowly built this property into what it is now. I still hate the brutes, so I don’t advertise the existence of this place, only trusted members are allowed to recommend this place and I have the right to refuse entry in case I don’t like the newcomers”

Seema, who had heard the story before, asked “What’s with these girls? I think one is from Syria?”

Leo smirked “The last time you came, I had a bunch of Russian girls, but lately they’ve become too costly to employ. Just because they have white skin and slim body they think they can be supermodels, and the agents are no better. So I switched to crisis areas like Crimea and Syria, those girls appreciate the value of safety and are willing to work hard”

Victor smirked “Vovo, I mean grandpa, likes them because they are cheap”

Leo slapped his grandson’s ass “You will know when you start running this, on how difficult everything is, you smartass. But what Victor said is also true, they are much cheaper and do not indulge in drugs or booze, as they save the money to send it back home to their needy families”

Rajesh put his hand on Raisa’s ass and asked “Is it true Raisa? Do you have family back home?”

She spoke “Yez, sir, my mozher, zister and a liztle brozher”

Kamna asked “Are we the only guests?”

Leo said “No, there are several others, but they all consider their privacy as sacrosanct, so they usually dine in their rooms or use the private dining room near the beach. I host the guests, especially newcomers on the first day, to get to know them better and see if they are worthy for another visit. Ah Rajesh, if you allow me to distract you for a moment

Rajesh turned from Raisa’s nubile body to their host “Sorry”

Leo smiled “No problem, after all our lovely Raisa is here to entertain and serve the guests, I just asked for your attention because of another guest you may know, who is currently residing here”

Rajesh asked “Who?”

Leo said “Your boss”

Rajesh exclaimed “Anil is here? Oh god”

Seema and Rajesh looked at each other, she said “Did he come alone?”

Leo smiled “Usually I won't divulge such details about my guests, but no, he brought a girl with him, a junior, if I remember correctly”

After Leo’s statement, the dinner was subdued, Rajesh and Seema were preoccupied with something and were silent most of the time, only Kamna and Leo spoke with each other. Leo seemed to understand and let them be, his interest was already on Kamna, so he wasn’t bothered. After dinner, the group went back to the room, Seema and Rajesh went to the balcony and discussed something before coming back “Guys, we will come back in a short while”

Vinod asked “Is there a problem?”

Rajesh said “No, just a small inconvenience, don’t worry we will take care of it”

Kamna and Vinod saw them leave, not knowing what to do, they sat on the balcony, enjoying the cool breeze from the sea. Vinod was uncomfortable, he was nervous about his wife, what if she said something about him lusting after Seema and asked him to stop. But Kamna was silent, suddenly she said “This cream is sticky, let me take a quick bath”

Leaving the bathroom door open, she took a relaxed bath, letting the stream of hot water clean her body. Vinod didn’t look at his sexy wife, instead he took the binoculars and searched for hot women in the beach. Alas, he was unlucky as the beach was empty, when Kamna came back, he decided to take a shower as well.

Seema and Rajesh came back after nearly and hour, she looked tired for some reason, but smiled when she saw them “Sorry guys, it took us longer than we expected. You look fresh, did you bath? Let me do it as well, I feel yucky”

Once Seema was inside the bathroom, Vinod asked “What happened? Who is this boss? Is he a scary person?”

Rajesh sighed “Scary? Sort of, he was the one who guided me when I joined the office, he is sort of a mentor to me. But he is… how can I say, a very demanding person, very inflexible”

Vinod said “He is scary, I don’t want to work under a person like him”

Rajesh said “Don’t mistake me, he can be very generous as well if he likes you. The reason I climbed the corporate ladder so quickly was because of him, otherwise I would be earning far less than what I do now”

Vinod said “Really? Then he isn’t so bad”

Rajesh nodded “Yes, you just need to maintain a good relationship with him, then you don’t have to worry about anything, he will take care of you completely”

Vinod said “He is that loyal? In that case, I take my words back, he isn’t bad to work under”

Rajesh smiled wanly “Yes, in fact a person like you will do greatly under him”

Vinod was surprised “Really?”

Rajesh said “Bro, have you ever thought about moving to another company?”

Vinod sighed “Many times, but I get nervous in the interviews and flunk them badly, I have nothing tying me to my job, the pay is bad, the work is stressful and I barely get any time off”

Rajesh asked softly “What do you think about moving to my company?”

Both Vinod and Kamna were surprised, he said “Don’t joke, yours is a software company, what will I do there?”

Rajesh said “No, I’m not joking, also you don’t need to work in the software side, you can join in the admin side. What do you say?”

Vinod asked “How’s the pay?”

Lately, he has found himself wanting to earn money, many times he had felt ashamed at his financial situation, especially when compared to Rajesh. He also didn’t like the fact that the younger man was paying for the entire trip, including the exorbitant hotel fees.

Rajesh said “It’ll be much better than what you earn now and there is opportunity for immense growth as long as you work hard and learn to adjust with Anil”

Excited beyond belief, he asked “What should I do? Where should I send the resume?”

Rajesh smiled wanly “That comes later, but you have a brilliant opportunity in front of you, Anil is here and if you can impress him, then he will hire you without even an interview”

Vinod was pleasantly surprised “Wow, is he so powerful?”

Rajesh nodded wistfully “Yes, but he is dominating and will push your limits, so you must lose patience”

Vinod said “Don’t worry, patience is my strong suit and I don’t get angry easily, just ask Kamna”

Kamna, meanwhile, wasn’t quite as convinced “Why would he hire a person like my husband? Isn’t this unusual? I mean, from what you tell us, it seems like he is a double edged sword and a fickle person”

Rajesh smiled “Don’t worry bhabhi, I’m doing this as a friend, I like you both, so I won’t push you into something you are uncomfortable with”

Seema came out, her slim, tight body glistened under the lights, she looked really young and beautiful and the bath seemed to have worked well on the stress “Hey guys, what are you talking about so seriously?”

Kamna said “Your husband was speaking about working under Anil and how my husband can get a job if he impresses that man”

Seema looked at Rajesh before saying “Yes, Anil is very generous, though a bit demanding, but if one knows how to be flexible then the rewards are great”

Vinod said “How do I impress him?”

Rajesh said “Bro, why don’t we talk about this tomorrow? I’m a bit tired”

Vinod nodded “Oh ok, fine, but how do we sleep? There is only one bed in here, will the room service bring an extra bed?”

Seema giggled “Why bhaiya, don’t you want to sleep with me on the same bed? Do I look that scary?”

Vinod blushed “No, no, I wasn’t meaning that”

Seema smiled “I know, I’m just joking with you. Since this is a big bed, I thought of us sleeping together won't it be fun?”

Rajesh nodded eagerly “Great idea, now I know why I married you”

Seema glared at him “Just for this, I’m abandoning you and going to sleep with bhaiya, unlike you, he is a perfect gentleman. You are a horn dog, panting for any girl, did you think I didn’t see the way you were pawing at that girl during dinner?”

Rajesh hung his head sheepishly, Vinod tried to help his friend “He was just friendly, he didn’t mean anything by that”

Seema said “Don’t take his side, otherwise I won't sleep with you”

Rajesh said “Sorry, don’t be angry”

Seema scoffed “My words are final, I will sleep between bhaiya and Kamna, but I don’t trust you during the night, so I have a solution”

The two men looked curiously as Seema opened a suitcase and took a package, inside it was a bunch of weird steel objects. Rajesh asked “What are those?”

Seema smirked “Chastity cages”
Like Reply
---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
(13-05-2019, 01:36 PM)Ramesh_Rocky Wrote: ---------------------//----------------------End of author’s story-------------///-----------

Finally, able to read full story. Missed reading last few parts in xossip
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
this is such an amazing erotica.... would have loved if the author would complete the story
Like Reply
uff . .vinod is a super cukky boy . .
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
best erotic story.. loved it everytime i read it
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Can someone please continue the story from this point?.. the suspense is really killing me.. somebody please write the remaining portion in their imaginations.. I beg you.. ??
Like Reply
(08-07-2020, 04:53 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Can someone please continue the story from this point?.. the suspense is really killing me.. somebody please write the remaining portion in their imaginations.. I beg you.. ??

Well, I can't continue the story but I can tell you that there's a bit more to the story. I can give you a brief description of it....Well, seema was talking about cages, right? She will put them on both vinod and rajesh but there's a difference . In case of vinod, his dick the cage is so tight that his dick can't grow much.... But in the case of rajesh, his cage is considerably looser, so his dick can get hard( u will find out about this just before he puts his dick inside kamna's pussy.)well, after putting on those cages and sleeping on the bed seema has some fun with vinod and she ends up on top of vinod grinding her pussy on his cock ( even though it's caged) and vinod will be squeezing her tits. As for kamna, while she's sleeping on her side, rajesh enjoys her sexy nude body .... And at the end,lifts one of her legs and puts his caged but hard, erected cock into her pussy and fucks her while they watch seema grinding her pussy on vinod. And as usual vinod is completely oblivious that his friend's dick is going in and out of his wife's pussy. After waking up, I think some boy(or maybe the old one(idk his name)) comes there to help them or offer them something like tea or breakfast and they flirt with each other I think and kamna offers her milk to him in the end. And that boy happily grabs her huge naked tits and starts sucking them in front of everyone. He happily sucks her milk directly from her tits.and vinod kinda feels that's going too far as she's allowing him to suck on her tits so openly but he doesn't say anything. That's it. I really hope the original author continues the story....
[+] 1 user Likes hello's post
Like Reply
wow.. pls continue
Like Reply