Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
IamMehndi-

WTF that I missed reading such a wonderful story before. Raed the entire thing at a stretch tonight and now panting for more. Your writing skills and penchant for erotica are mind boggling. Especially those minute details where kamna is gifted a belly chain,or Mishraji gets sucked into Kamna's navel...unbelievably hor.

Would love to see more of Kamna in all her transparent sarees,skimpiest of all blouses and lowest possible saree on earth !! Fascinating is an understatement,your story is soo good
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
posted up to 55th page
Like Reply
Kamna was watching the muted conversation cautiously, she asked “Uncle is there a problem?”

Prakash smiled “No dear, I thought about leaving, but I changed my mind, I can't bear to leave you so soon”

Kamna smiled flirtatiously “You can be here as long as you wish uncle, but let me clean you first”

She took a soft cloth and wiped the sticky semen off the old man’s cock, which looked soft and small like a child’s. Just when she was about to go out to get a bowl of warm water, Chandan stopped her “Madam, please stay here with boss, I can bring anything you need”

Prakash nodded, happy to see his servant so hardworking, Kamna said “Fine, bring me a bowl of warm water to wash uncle”

Chandan slipped out immediately where he was asked by Vinod “Is the ritual done?”

The driver said “No, it will take time”

Chandan had little respect for Vinod, a man who leaves his wife to play around with other men, so he went to the kitchen to prepare the things he needed. Kamna cuddled with Prakash, wrapping her lush, hot body around the old man’s flabby one “Uncle, what’s up with the driver?”

Prakash said “Nothing dear, don’t worry about him, he is harmless. Now I need you to try out all these things I’ve bought you and show it to me”

Kamna said coquettishly, caressing her navel sexily making his eyes widen in delight “Sure uncle”

Chandan entered with the bowl of warm water, plus a wedge of lemon, Kamna took it from him “Let me clean uncle, it’s my duty”

The driver nodded and stood back, letting Kamna tease the shivering old man by rubbing her full breasts on the wrinkly chest, while her hands cleaned the drooped cock. Prakash’s cock twitched many times at the erotic stimulation, but it didn’t get hard again, still from his wide smile it was clear that the old man loved the experience. Chandan too was happy, he got to watch Kamna’s ass swaying from just a few feet away, her wet pussy was quite visible from the sodden panties which clung to her like second skin. With his boss busy ogling the young beauty, Chandan was free to stroke his thick cock enjoying the exquisite scene. After a futile attempt to bring him back to hardness, Kamna let go off his cock and helped the old man wrap his dhoti around his fat flabby waist.

As she turned around to give the dirty water bowl to the driver but gasped in shock, Chandan’s hand was busy stroking his thick black cock, dripping copious precum onto the floor making a huge mess “You… what are you doing?”

She glared at the filthy driver who was in bliss, then looked at Prakash “Uncle, what is he doing? How can you allow this?”

While Prakash tried to come up with an answer, Chandan stammered pitifully, he was so close to cumming “Madam, sir, I am so sorry… I couldn’t help it… madam is so beautiful, I’ve never seen such a woman like you before… my… my balls were so painful from controlling for so long, they feel like they would burst at any moment”

Kamna’s anger lessened at the man’s pitiful appearance, not to mention his compliments to her beauty, it was rare to hear such things in her house, still she disapproved of him taking advantage of her. Prakash was in relief, grasping at the straw his driver offered, he soothed an angry Kamna “Please dear, try to forgive him, I’m sure he really couldn’t control himself, he has been with me for many years and he has always been very trustworthy and respectful”

Kamna shook her head in exasperation “But uncle, I’m a dutiful housewife, how can he do such a thing right in my house with my husband next door? Does he think I’m a street prostitute? I come from a good family uncle, I did everything for you because of my love and affection. You have always been a gentleman, never taking advantage of my weakness and I’m always grateful for it. But he is a stranger, how can he blatant pleasure himself like this?”

Prakash couldn’t come up with a proper answer, while he had fucked her navel and even cum inside her pleasure hole, true to her words, he had never tried to push the limit. IN the grand scheme of things, navel teasing and fucking wasn’t like fucking her pussy, it was just a perverted fetish. Chandan pleaded “Sorry madam, it’s my fault, from the last time I saw you, I’ve been besotted with your kindness and beauty, your loveliness made me unable to sleep at night. Right from this morning, I’ve helped sir buy the best sarees and jewellery for you, I couldn’t help but imagine you wearing it all day and it made my body burn with desire, when I saw you wearing some of them with my own eyes, I lost control of myself”

Kamna turned to Prakash “Is it true uncle?”

Prakash nodded vigorously “Yes dear, he was really helpful and has a good taste, please forgive him. As a man I can understand his situation, if only I was a decade younger and my body fitter, I too will be in his situation, unable to control myself in front of your beauty. Please dear, forgive him for my sake”

Kamna thought for a moment before nodding “Please uncle don’t say big words, I will forgive him this time for your sake, after all the things you’ve done for me, this is the least I can do. Still just because I’m liberal with you doesn’t mean I’m a loose woman, I have a loving husband and a darling daughter, if my reputation is smeared then I don’t know how I can face my husband anymore”

Prakash nodded with a smile, while Chandan said “Thank you, thank you, thank you madam. Please madam, I know I don’t deserve this, but can I cum this time? It’s so painful to hold it back”

Kamna looked at the thick black cock and her mouth watered, her eyes gleamed, but she tried not to show it “Whatever, you can cum this time, but this is the last”

Chandan beamed in happiness “Madam, you are like an angel descended from the heaven, I will keep this kindness forever in my heart. But I really need to cummm…”

Both Kamna and Prakash watched as the driver sped up his stroking considerably, his calloused dark hands were slippery with precum. Kamna couldn’t believe her eyes, the cockhead, which was just a few feet from her, looked so big, purply red and shined liked a polished knob. Unending precum made his hand slippery, creating a wet, slurping sound as he stroked himself right in front of her. Prakash watched everything with fascination, the scene was the most erotic in his life, Kamna looked like a seductive goddess as she rested on him, her full breasts were bare and laid on top of him round belly, her nipples were long and hard with a dark reddish tint which was spreading all over her milky chest. Her beautiful face was entranced by the black cock, her juicy reds lips were spread wide open, her nostrils flared desperately trying to inhale more air to cool the scalding heat of desire.

As a conservative, traditional man with strict morals, Prakash had always lived life within himself, he had strictly controlled his needs and desires to lead a modest, upright life inspite of his considerable wealth. His money could have easily bought him many pleasures of the world, he could have had many mistresses, sampled all types of alcohol and drugs, and indulged in anything he had ever wished for. Because of his father’s strict upbringing, he had always hid his fetishes and other urges in a deep dark corner of his heart. Though he had faced many temptations, he had enough will to resist those sweet vices and led a proper way of life. It was Kamna who had successfully broken his resistance, using her innocent beauty and her marvellously deep navel which made his mouth water every time he saw it. Teasing, sucking and fucking her navel always brought the most pleasure he had ever tasted in his life, unfortunately he was too old to enjoy her to the limit.

It was his greatest regret that he hadn’t married a woman like her, at least he could have met her many years back when the embers of life were still burning hot inside him. Just when he lost himself to endless regret, the sight of his lowly driver beating his thick cock right in front of Kamna’s face set Prakash’s dying embers alight. Though his soft drooping cock twitched forcefully, it didn’t get hard, but Prakash felt pleasure greater than ever before. Chandan gasped loudly as he continuously gazed at Kamna’s half naked lush body just a few feet in front of him “Oh madam, you are so sexy, I’m going to cum”

Prakash watched transfixed as Kamna’s body jerked back instinctively, but Chandan was too fast. Even through his aging eyes, Prakash watched a jet of thick cum shooting out of his driver’s cock with immense force, it was so fast that everything else seemed to move slowly. Like a newborn deer, Kamna froze as the jet of semen arced gently in the air before landing right on her naked heaving chest. The splash of cum on her buttery skin was really loud as both Kamna and Prakash saw the jet spreading wide from the force, smearing thick cum all over her breasts. Prakash was stunned as a second jet, just as thick and forceful, landed just below the first smearing most of her round breasts. The third was slightly weaker, yet it managed to land right above her navel, sliding off her satiny skin and filled the deep hole with creamy cum. The fourth and the last was the weakest, it tried very hard to make contact with her, but could only feebly splash on the floor, followed by a couple more drops of their brethren.

As Chandan stroked himself weakly, his blissful gasps echoed around the silent room, drinking in the sight of the beautiful seductress covered with his cum. Kamna looked at the thick cock which was yet to soften with fascination, the stream of unbelievably thick semen caught her by surprise, making her body send the sensations of the hot sticky liquid sliding all over her front a couple of seconds late. Prakash’s cock hardened just enough, creating a miracle, his jaw was yet to close as he watched the lake of semen his driver had produced compared to the small puddle he himself had emptied in Kamna’s navel. Chandan’s semen was so thick and voluminous, that one orgasm produced more cum than what Prakash’s would in a month.

Chandan breathed deeply as the pleasure in his body dropped down, the haze of lust in his mind finally cleared. He gasped in shock when he saw Kamna’s half naked body “Oh madam, I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise what happened, let me clean you. Please forgive me”

His shock pushed Kamna out of her daze, she looked down at her body covered all over with cum, before she could form a response, Chandan placed his hands on her breasts and wiped the semen, giving her tits a couple of minute squeezes. Angry, she pushed his offending hands away “Step back you brute, how dare you touch me with your filthy hands? The gall you have is mind boggling, right after you came all over me, fulfilling your perverted desires, you even dare to lay your hands on me?”

Chandan whined “Sorry madam, I didn’t mean it in the wrong way”

Kamna shook her head in exasperation “Turn around”

He obeyed immediately, while she used her discarded saree to wipe the sticky cum off her body, frustrated with the amount she had to remove. Seeing that she was truly angry, Prakash intervened “Sorry Kamna, it was an honest mistake”

Kamna spat angrily “No, it’s my fault, uncle, I should have never let this happen. Please don’t mistake me, but I don’t want to see his ugly face anymore”

Prakash sighed “I understand dear, I think it is better we leave, I too didn’t expect things would turn around this way”

Kamna sighed “Please take these gifts too, uncle”

Both Chandan and Prakash froze, the old man asked “What do you mean?”

Kamna said “Perhaps I should never have taken it in the first place, this has only caused misunderstandings. Because I take something back from you, the relationship we share has become cheap, how different am I from a prostitute taking money?”

Prakash stammered “no dear, its not the same, this is just a gift. It is just a token of my appreciation”

But Kamna was adamant “Sorry uncle, you are always welcome here, but I don’t want the gifts, so please take it back”

No matter how much he tried, Prakash couldn’t convince her, so with a heavy heart he took back the gifts he had carefully bought and left with his morose driver. Back in the car, Prakash lamented the turn of events, Chandan said “Master, it is my fault, if I hadn’t interfered madam wouldn’t have gotten angry”

Prakash wanted to push the blame on his driver, but the memory of his thick cock spraying a huge volume of cum on Kamna made him hesitate. Chandan said “Madam is kind, if I plead with her then she will forgive me and perhaps take back the gifts. But master, I will always remain grateful for your enormous generosity by letting me get pleasure as well. In all my years, I’ve never seen such a beautiful and sexy woman like madam, let alone see her nearly naked. But greed is human nature, I can't help but ache to touch madam’s divine body to my heart’s content. Sorry master, I know madam is your woman, so I will never cross the limit and bury this desire deep inside my heart”

Prakash smiled “Haha, no she is not my woman and I don’t mind you lusting after her”

Chandan asked with a glint in his eye “Really master? I thought you were angry when I came on her”

The old man shook his head “Angry? No, in fact I liked it”

Chandan was no dunce “Please forgive me if I am wrong, but from what I understand, master doesn’t mind me jerking off or even touching her to my will?”

Prakash sighed “You’ve been my trusted servant all these years, so it’s not wrong to divulge this. As you know my body is weak when compared to my mind, no matter how much I want to, my old body doesn’t cooperate. So it only satisfies me when someone else performs my desires”

Chandan’s body shook with excitement “Please master, this lowly servant is grateful if I can act as your proxy, I will do everything you order”

Prakash chuckled sadly “It sounds interesting, but I don’t think it is possible anymore, Kamna is too angry at both of us”

Chandan replied “That’s where you are mistaken master, madam is angry, but as far as know about women, hey are also forgiving. If we show our sincerity perhaps madam will allow us to have fun back again. I can only hope that master uses me to fulfil all of his desires on madam’s body”

As the master servant duo planned for a future encounter, Kamna stood underneath the shower, wanting to wash off the sticky cum, which seems to be all over her inflamed body. No matter how many times she scrubbed the stickiness never seemed to go away, especially the pool of cum inside her deep navel. Finally, with her tender skin nearly scbangd off, she towelled herself and put on a simple nightly, not wanting tight clothes on her sensitive skin. Vinod was watching TV, blissfully, not having any idea of the circumstances inside his own bedroom. After dinner, he was ready to sleep, but Kamna couldn’t, every time she closed her eyes, the memory of the driver’s thick cock and the seemingly endless spurting of thick semen filled her mind. Her already hot, deprived body started to burn more with restrained desire, her nipples were painfully hard aching for a man’s touch, her mouth parted automatically with sweet saliva already pooled within, wanting to feel the hardness of a cock and taste its unique flavour, her pussy trembled in passion, leaking continuously as it eagerly waited for satisfaction.

For Kamna, the night was restless, she couldn’t sleep for a minute as passion wracked her body. She even tried to wake up Vinod for some much-needed relief, she rubbed herself on his sleeping body like a mating cat, but he didn’t wake up. It was only when she took a bath with cold water early in the morning, did the pangs of desire run to the background. Unable to concentrate on anything, she decided to go to the shop to distract herself. Subconsciously, she wore a racy sleeveless red blouse that showed off her plump breasts to perfection and left her back bare, except for a small strap connecting both sides. She combed her silken hair into a shimmering waterfall of darkness that resembled the starry night sky and tied it loosely into a pony tail, showing off her naked back completely. A translucent yellow cotton saree showed off her lush body further, especially the low waist which exposed her deep navel that looked like a coin slot.

Burning with passion, she looked at her reflection in the mirror, feeling proud at the beautiful image looking back. She looked dangerously seductive, proclaiming loud her need for a hard cock and good savage fucking. At the last moment, she paused and added a thin golden belly chain that made her look even more stunning. She took her purse and got some money, feeling naughty she slipped the folded notes inside her blouse, dangerously close to her hard nipple. Her pussy was already wet and sloshed erotically with every step, she could even feel her labia sliding on each other, sending delicious little spark of pure pleasure. As she stepped out of her house, the bright sunlight and the people going about their work made her suddenly shy. She hesitated to move further, it was right outside her home and a place where she knew almost everyone, was it right to go out half naked in front of the familiar faces? The hesitation won out, she pulled her pallu and used it to cover her naked back, bare shoulders and bulging breasts, though the saree was almost transparent enough to betray her intentions.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Even though she covered herself, her beauty and lush body was enough to draw the gazes of all the passer-by. Her pale golden skin became rosy as she slowly walked to the shop at the end of the street, no matter how slow she walked, she couldn’t stop her luscious ass from jiggling and her full breasts from bouncing enticingly. To the men it was a fantastic sight, she looked sexy in the translucent saree and sleeveless blouse, yet the way she covered her upper body showed that she was a conservative woman. Kamna felt the gazes on her clearly as if they were actually touching her, the marble like skin exposed here and there turned pink as no part of her was left untouched by their eyes. Finally, she reached the shop which was thankfully nearly empty because of the timing, a couple of housewives like herself did some shopping, while the young salesgirls went about their work. The man behind the counter and the male employees paused their work and looked at her entrance intently. The man smiled widely “Welcome madam”

Kamna looked at the leering man with a slight smile, she wasn’t surprised when his eyes barely looked at her face for a second before roaming all over her body. A wave of lust filled her body even as she felt uncomfortable because of his penetrative gaze, she quickly went into the aisles wanting to get away from the rapacious eyes. As she became absorbed in putting the items into the basket, she soon forgot about her body as she indulged herself in the mundane task. After some time, she heard a familiar laugh and leaned behind the aisle to check on the source. Kamna was shocked to see her young friend Seema giggling and flirting with a couple of men, who were obviously workers of the shop. Kamna watched with a tinge of envy as the young woman, who still had the body of a teenager, except for the larger, yet perky tits, touched a man’s chest with a giggle. Seema was wearing a short grey kurta in her customary sexy fashion, the fabric was almost completely transparent, showing her radiant golden skin underneath. Though it was racy by itself, what made her outfit scandalous was the bright red bra fully visible in the sheer kurta and the dangerously tight matching red leggings that showcased her slim long legs.

Seema didn’t seem to mind the men’s openly hungry looks as she directed on man to pick something from high up the aisle while the other man stood very close behind her while carrying her basket. Kamna watched with fascination as Seema stepped forward and pointed at a bright yellow product high up the aisle. In doing so, she pressed her breasts on the man in the front’s thighs making him nearly fall from the short ladder he was standing on. Seema gasped in shock and wrapped her arms around his thighs tightly, rubbing her body on him “Careful”

The man behind, who was the person who had greeted Kamna from behind the counter, moved forward and grabbed Seema’s waist, his hands grabbed the triangle of naked flesh at the sides, courtesy of the high slit in her kurta. Kamna watched with wide eyes as the man ground his tenting cock in Seema’s firm ass, while acting as if he was helping her “Madam, please, he will be alright, but I can't bear if you get hurt”

Seema released the other man and turned to give a scorching smile “You are too considerate”

Unable to watch the blatant groping, Kamna said loudly “Seema”

Seema looked at Kamna and a wide smile bloomed on her beautiful face “Kamna! It’s great to see you again”

The two men watched in surprise as Seema slipped out from between them and ran the short distance to eagerly hug Kamna. Their surprise turned into open lust at the sight of the two exquisite women embraced each other tightly, their mouths watered as Seema’s firm perky breasts crushed the much bigger and softer ones on Kamna. Their dicks sprung into full hardness when the boobs smashed and slid over the other creating an erotic sight. Finally Seema shocked everyone by kissing Kamna’s juicy red lips, laying a loud smack “Oh I’ve missed you”

Kamna’s body which had just started to cool down, immediately burned with raging fire, the feel of the younger woman’s body rubbing and sliding on her made her pussy drip, not to mention the hard kiss. But Seema ignored the shock “I’ve been bored these past weeks, thank god you came back”

She chattered endlessly, pulling Kamna out of her shock with her enthusiasm, finally she said “Come to my home, Kamna, you’d promised to come”

Kamna nodded with a smile “Sure”

She too had longed for a dear friend with whom she can finally speak freely, Seema was a woman made from the same cloth. With her agreement, Seema finished her shopping quickly disappointing the men, the man went to the counter to bill the items “Seema madam, you are leaving so soon this time”

Seema smiled flirtatiously “Sorry dear, but I promise I’ll spend more time the next time”

The man leered back “I’ll be waiting eagerly, by the way I applied the discount for your friend as well”

Seema thanked him on behalf of Kamna “You are such a darling”

The other man volunteered “Madam, let me carry the things to your home”

The two women walked freely as the man carried the heavy bags, Seema’s house was nearby so they reached it in no time. Kamna looked around the tastefully decorated house, though the building was old, the interiors were modern and trendy. It made her sigh wistfully, she too wanted to live in such a beautiful home, but unlike her husband, Seema’s earned many times more. Kamna sat on the plush sofa while Seema directed the man to place shopping bags in the kitchen. She offered the man a tip, but he refused “No need madam, just helping you is enough”

Seema gave him a happy sigh “You are a kind man, if you don’t mind can you do me a favour?”

The man brightened “Of course madam, I will do anything for you”

Seema smiled “It’s a small help, but I will be grateful, I just need you to give my clothes to the laundry shop for dry cleaning”

The man beamed “No problem madam”

Seema went inside and brought a big heap of her clothes, she dropped it on the floor and started sorting them out. Both Kamna and the man watched as Seema put the flimsy leggings, jeans, tiny shorts, capris to one side, she then divided the tops of many varieties to another and finally the bright, expensive little bits of lingerie to the last. The two watched the tiny pieces of lace with surprise, thongs, G-strings, lace bras, peek-a-boos and many more presented themselves. The man’s cock was already hard and tented lewdly, he licked his lips as he watched the used thongs and G-strings which gave a heady aroma. Seema didn’t seem to mind displaying her lingerie in public, instead she carefully put them in separate bags and gave it to the eager man “Here, just tell the launderer my name and he will wash it perfectly”

The man nodded continuously, his gaze fixed on a tiny bright pink thong whose gusset shined under the light. Clearly it contained Seema’s delightful aroma mixed with her juices. He wanted to leave as soon as possible and lick the thong clean before relieving himself in it. But Seema had yet another shock in her bag of tricks, just as the man was about to leave she said “Stop, I forgot to add one more dress”

She went to her bedroom and came out after a few minutes wearing a thin silk robe that was nearly untied, her long creamy legs were fully visible as well as the lacy thong she was wearing. The man’s eyes goggled as he watched the erotic beauty, nearly naked right in front of him. With a teasing smile, she placed the grey top and the legging she had been wearing in the bag. The man watched with an open mouth at her lithe body, which was showcased in the silk robe that hugged her every curves, not to mention the two prominent nipples that seemed to tear the silk apart with its diamond-like hardness. As Kamna shook her head in disbelief, the main part came, Seema gave a languid smile and turned around, she opened the robe slightly and pulled her thong down, shimmying her ass in the man’s face. Everyone watched the wet red thong fall onto the floor with a dull plop, Seema tied the robe once again and took the dripping thong before placing it on top of the pile, almost in the man’s face.

His nostrils flared as the fresh scent of her heavenly pussy wafted inside the room, he breathed in deeply wanting to gather as much as he could. His tongue slipped out automatically wanting to taste the dripping juices and lick it clean, but Seema said “Well, that’s all for now. Thank you for doing me this favour, I feel bad about giving you my soiled clothes, hope you don’t mind”

The man shook his head and squawked “Ah, no madam, this is great”

She sent him out with a satisfied smile and came back to sit next to a thoroughly shocked Kamna, who said “You are incorrigible”

Seema shrugged “It’s fun”

Kamna said “You do know that he will lick it clean, before jerking off with it, right?”

Seema nodded “Yeah, I know, he isn’t the first, nor the last, frankly it makes me horny, knowing that the fresh clean thong must have been well ‘starched’ by the launderer and other men. You know I can't wash them normally, these things have to be dry cleaned and I also love to feel the thong digging inside my pussy, knowing that it had been wound around many jerking cocks. It just extra spice in my life, not to mention the heavy discount the laundry shop gives when I give them freshly used underwear”

Exasperated, Kamna could only shake her head, though she couldn’t deny the kinkiness of wearing a thong that was thoroughly dipped in a stranger’s cum. Trying to ignore her freshly dripping pussy, she diverted the topic to more mundane things, thankfully Seema cooperated and so they passed the time chatting happily. Seema, who looked ravishing in the thin silk robe, exclaimed “I am so happy to see you, it is so difficult to find new friends and I already know we are destined to be besties. In fact Rajesh, my husband, wanted to meet you as well”

Kamna sipped the glass of fresh juice Seema had offered earlier “Oh, why?”

Seema winked naughtily “I may have spoken about your beauty too much, now he wants to see for himself”

Kamna blushed “I know I’m good looking, but surely you must have exaggerated too much”

Seema moved closer, making her robe split open, revealing her fragrant cleavage drawing Kamna eyes to the delicious tits “Don’t be modest, you are one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, you make me so jealous”

Kamna felt giddy at the sincere compliment “You are beautiful yourself, in fact I envy your slim body and firm tits”

Seema shook her head “What are you saying? Rajesh thinks I’m too skinny, he wants me to put on some weight, especially my tits. If he sees you then he will divorce me immediately and move in with you”

Kamna sighed “I am fat”

Seema glared playfully “You call this fat? If yes, then I too want to be fat like you, oh my god, your breasts are so full, round and juicy. Can I touch them once? I’ve always wanted to see how they feel like”

Kamna shrugged “Sure go ahead”

Seema licked her lips and gave a villainous smile, making both of them laugh at the silliness, but the situation got serious when Seema gently placed her hands on Kamna’s big tits. The sleeveless, low cut blouse made it much easier to touch the warm silken skin, especially the deep cleavage. Like a bunch of ants facing a flood, Kamna’s control was blasted away by the surge of pleasure as Seema caressed her tits expertly. Kamna moaned erotically at the pure bliss, she had been aching for such pleasure for a long time and being a woman herself, Seema seemed to know the best way to bring her so quickly to an orgasm. Seeing Kamna’s beautiful face lean back, especially her warm limpid closed and her juicy red lips parted with moans of pleasure, Seema couldn’t help herself, she closed the short distance and gently kissed the other woman’s honeyed lips.

In spite of the renewed wave of pleasure, Kamna was surprised by the kiss, she opened her half-lidded eyes “Seema?”

Seema blushed guiltily “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself, you were so enthralling”

Seeing the usually upbeat young woman filled with guilt, Kamna smiled gently “Don’t worry, I was just surprised, I didn’t know you swung this way”

Relieved that her friend wasn’t angry at the transgression, Seema said “There is no harm in telling you, actually my first sexual encounter was with my college senior. I was just a fresher entering the college for the first time and my senior ruled the hostel with an iron fist. It was only later did I know that my senior was a lesbian, but I don’t mind it. She has surely helped me a lot, shielding me from ragging, getting me home cooked food, letting me room with her and even taught me the subjects. Of course, she also seduced me and took my virginity, senior was a brilliant athlete and had a lithe, powerful body. She really loved to bring me to the empty grounds in the mornings while she trained hard. I too loved to watch senior’s exercise in her sport bra and tiny shorts, she looked powerful, yet sexy. Not to mention the fresh sweat dripping all over her body, making the already small clothes stick to her like second skin”

“As soon as she finished, she would pounce on poor me, studying, and have hot sex right there in the benches. The cool morning air felt divine on our sweaty naked body as we ground our pussies together, senior loved it when I licked the fresh sweat from her armpits and pussy, she would grunt like a fucking pig and squirt all over my face. We would then run naked to the bathroom and continue our frolics under the shower. It was one of the most beautiful phases of my life”

Seema’s lurid reminiscence only made the fire within Kamna burned brighter “Are you still in contact with her?”

Seema shook her head morosely “Senior left college the next year and after some sporadic letters, we lost touch. Thankfully I had other people to concentrate on, so I wasn’t too sad, still I sometimes really miss my senior, especially her thick pussy lips dripping with sweat and juices”

Kamna tried to ignore the desperate signals her body sent “Do you mean your husband?”

Seema laughed “Rajesh? No I got into a relationship with him during the end of our college time, but I’ve been known to have my ‘male friends’, if you know what I mean”

Kamna said “Oh, from the way you spoke, I thought you were in love with your husband right from the start”

Seema had a naughty smile “No, I knew about him from the start, he was in the same class, but he was so timid in those stays, he also stalked me from the first year. It’s so funny to think about it now, he would come to all the parties and stay at the background, staring at me without blinking, I couldn’t have imagined I would marry him in the future”

Kamna was intrigued “Really? So how did you marry him?”

Seema said “Well by the final year, I was tired from the constant ‘partying’, I had so many arrears which would take a couple more years to clear. I was quite interested when Rajesh got a plum job from a big MNC during campus interviews, so at the next party I smiled at Rajesh which gave him enough confidence to start talking with me and lo we married the next year. Don’t get me wrong, I do love Rajesh, but I will also not deny that I’m a sort of gold digger, thankfully Rajesh doesn’t mind and gives me full freedom to do anything I like”

Bemused, Kamna could only smile at her new friend “Whatever, as long as you are happy everything’s fine I guess”

Seema nodded “How about we take a selfie? I want to send it to Rajesh, he would be stoked to finally see you”

Kamna shrugged and leaned closer, letting Seema take a quick selfie with her expensive latest phone. She watched in fascination as Seema expertly typed some words, added emojis and hashtags before posting it. Miraculously within seconds, the phone softly pinged making Seema check the reply and laugh “Ha ha, these guys are totally jobless”

Kamna leaned over “What happened?”

Seema showed the screen making Kamna gasp as she saw the replies pour in continuously, most of them were stupid like ‘Hi’ and some emojis, but a few messages caught her eye. It said ‘Who is your new friend, she’s stunning, post more’ ‘Tits please’ ‘Boobs’ ‘Kiss’ and got progressively ruder. Kamna asked in confusion “What’s this? Didn’t you just send it to your husband?”

Seema smiled naughtily “This is my chat account; my husband is my follower so he will see it too”

As the user of a cheap dumbphone, Kamna wasn’t well versed in such matters “Chat account? What’s it for?”

Seema looked at Kamna in wonder “How can you not know of such things, that too in this age? Doesn’t matter, let me explain; … and I post my pics regularly to my followers”

Kamna barely understood the long explanation “So what’s the point of getting so many followers? Will you get money?”

Seema laughed “No, not directly, but there are many ways to earn money indirectly. If you are famous brands will sponsor you, agents and photographers will contact you for more business opportunities. But I earn it differently, though I don’t need the money, I can still use it to purchase many frivolous things”

Kamna couldn’t keep with the suspense “Come tell me”

Instead of answering, Seema showed her phone, scrolling through the countless photos and short videos she had posted in the past. Kamna was surprised to see the erotic, nearly naked photographs of her new friend, some had a man posing with her while a few were with a woman, finally the scrolling ended with a picture. It didn’t contain Seema or any of her friends, instead it was a small table with prices, a normal photo cost a certain amount of money, while a nude one cost a lot more, finally the follower can have live chat with Seema for a large amount.

Kamna struggled to form a coherent response “This…”

Seema said “I don’t do this regularly, but once in a week or ten days I will do a few small sessions and earn thousands of rupees for doing very little. Rajesh loves to take photos of me naked or wearing very little, so I just use them to earn some pocket money”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “In the video chat, do you…”

Seema nodded “I wear clothes the viewer wants and gradually get naked, I also masturbate, fuck toys and do many more for the right amount. I earned nearly a lakh this month, just by spending a few hours every weekend. Of course, not all can earn so much, one needs to be beautiful and sexy, like me and you”

Kamna shook her head “Me? No way, my husband doesn’t like such things and I can't bear the risks”

Seema shrugged “I can't help about your husband, but there is very little risk, you can blur your photos and wear a mask during the videos, it’s simple”

To Kamna it felt like just another form of prostitution, but the name of the app and the money stuck in her mind for some time.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaniv View Post
Ha finally, first of all, thanks to everyone for the constant messages both public and private which encouraged me. Honestly I was bored of the story, but your messages and the three month break helped me revitalize and continue writing. Though I didn't post updates, I was still writing for the last few weeks. A few readers PMed me regularly giving me enough inspiration to rekindle my interest in the story. With all that said let us continue enjoying Kamna and Vinod's erotic adventures, I've a lot of content saved up so updates will be regular in the near future !!!!!

breville1-

Good to hear from you again!! I loved this line.....She combed her silken hair into a shimmering waterfall of darkness that resembled the starry night sky and tied it loosely into a pony tail, showing off her naked back completely. You write beautifully.

Looks like you're giving Kamna a new "direction", now that the super slutty Seema is back in the scene with her broad minded hubby!! Wonder if even he (Rajesh) manages to do Kamna while Vinod continues to be the idiotic hubby. I like Kamna's thoughts about how Seema makes money.....like another form of prostitution.....but her eternally unsatisfied desires are going there anyway!!

However, Vinod doesn't seem to be having a lot of erotic activity lately....hey, if the women are dripping all over and entertaining any which guy, how about some more fun for Vinod? Yup, by now, for me, Kamna's long wait and desire for her hubby has simply vanished. Let them both continue with other adventures while keeping up the pretense...
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Good to hear from you again!! I loved this line.....She combed her silken hair into a shimmering waterfall of darkness that resembled the starry night sky and tied it loosely into a pony tail, showing off her naked back completely. You write beautifully.

Looks like you're giving Kamna a new "direction", now that the super slutty Seema is back in the scene with her broad minded hubby!! Wonder if even he (Rajesh) manages to do Kamna while Vinod continues to be the idiotic hubby. I like Kamna's thoughts about how Seema makes money.....like another form of prostitution.....but her eternally unsatisfied desires are going there anyway!!

However, Vinod doesn't seem to be having a lot of erotic activity lately....hey, if the women are dripping all over and entertaining any which guy, how about some more fun for Vinod? Yup, by now, for me, Kamna's long wait and desire for her hubby has simply vanished. Let them both continue with other adventures while keeping up the pretense...

ajaniv-

Thanks Sometimes when I'm really inspired the words flow out beautifully and its a pleasure to write. It'll be a furious race to type the words as fast as possible to not lose the state of mind. Unfortunately something or someone will disturb me and it'll be difficult to regain the inspiration. Anyway, glad you like the new direction of the story, I already have many updates ready to go and it will involve Rajesh and Seema's interaction with Vinod and Kamna.

I've seen many insta and snap sluts teasing viewers and followers in return for donations and thought of letting Kamna dabble in it too. If anyone has some nice scenarios please PM me, I would love to have more inspiration
Like Reply
The next couple of days went smoothly, Kamna spent more time with Seema enjoying the camaraderie, though the shameless younger woman teased her with passionate kisses and long gropes that melted Kamna every time. Vinod still spent the evenings before the college perving on the nubile young teens while rushing back to jerk off in his home. Kamna let the homemade face pack dry as she watched TV, just when she was about to take bath the doorbell rang. Using the towel to wipe the face pack off, she opened the door and was surprised to see Seema standing there with a wide smile.

“Hi, miss me?”

Kamna smiled “Yes, come on in”

Inside they hugged each other tightly, exhibiting more passion than what ordinary friends do. Seema kissed Kamna’s moist lips hungrily and tasted the divine sweetness, while her tongue rampaged inside drinking the saliva thirstily. Their tits rubbed on each other, pushing Kamna’s saree to the side until it fell down, Seema hands grabbed Kamna’s body, squeezing the soft ass and felt her smooth satiny back. Finally, they stopped, panting and smiling at each other, Kamna asked “What happened to you?”

Seema said “I was really horny, I thought of seeing you immediately. What? Don’t like it?”

Kamna shook her head “No I was just surprised, come in. I was just about to take a bath, I am sweaty and dirty from cooking”

Seema licked Kamna’s neck “You taste as delicious as always, how about I lick you all over like a cat and clean you with my tongue”

Kamna laughed, but her body shuddered with pleasure, vividly visualizing the frivolous words “Pervert. Let me take a quick bath”

Kamna went inside her bedroom and quickly unbuttoned her blouse, she was surprised when Seema hands slipped through and squeezed her tits under the guise of helping her. Kamna pushed the intruding hands away “Come on Seema, you are like a child, let me bathe”

But Seema didn’t listen, her hands plucked at the bra, unhooking it in a flash and releasing the luscious mammaries from the soft cage. Kamna moaned when her hard nipples were tweaked and rolled skilfully, before she realised her petticoat and panties fell down to the floor in a heap. The cool air only served to make her body heat up as Seema’s hands roamed all over her body unbridled. Just when the hands moved closer to her dripping pussy, Kamna opened her lust filled eyes “Please Seema, I’m sticky”

She pushed Seema away and ran to the bathroom, in a flash the shower was turned on and she stood under the water hoping it would cool the heat caused by passion. Within minutes she realised it was a lost cause as a soft, yet firm body embraced her, the water made the two naked bodies slide smoothly. Kamna lost all resistance as she captured Seema’s mouth passionately, her hands stroked the other’s slim body feeling the youthful curves which lay untouched, unlike her own. Seema bent down to lick the full breasts, tasting the creamy slopes like it was ice cream, the hard nipples weren’t left alone either. The sounds of water falling down was masked by loud moans as the women licked and suckled each other. Unlike the time spent with other men, Kamna had no hesitation in enjoying the pleasure elicited by Seema, after all fucking a woman wasn’t cheating.

Taking the initiative for the first time, Kamna pushed Seema to the slick wall and lifted her slim leg, exposing the clean-shaven pussy to her view. She spread her own legs and slid her thigh into the gap, grinding both of their pussies at the same time. Thick juices were smeared around the pussies as soon as they leaked out, Kamna pushed in further until her pussy directly ground on Seema’s. The feel of the plump fleshy lips sliding on each other was maddeningly blissful, gasps and moans were swallowed by hungry kisses until Kamna moaned loudly signifying an orgasm. Her nectar flooded out of her pussy making the grinding much easier as Seema joined in the mind shattering pleasure. Unlike having sex with a man, there was no downtime, the two sexy women kept grinding and kissing, mixed with plentiful groping for some time, letting their sweet juices join the shower water to the drain. After more than half an hour of continuous grinding, they were tired, yet their hunger wasn’t sated.

Wiping the water off, they moved to the bed, naturally forming a sixty-nine as they tasted each other’s juices directly from the source. The onslaught of orgasms continued, each spike pushing the pleasure meter higher and higher until their minds couldn’t deal with it anymore. They cuddled tightly and dozed off for a while, Kamna opened her clear eyes and looked at the naked woman entwined, Seema’s golden skin was rosy all over due to the orgasms, her flawless skin was mired with countless lovebites and hand prints. She looked down and found that she was no exception, her paler, marble skin showed the bitemarks much easier. She kissed Seema’s lips, teasing them apart before feasting inside her mouth waking the sleeping beauty who eagerly joined for another round.

Finally, Kamna released her friend “Thank you Seema, I really needed that”

It had been too long since she had mind numbing guilt-free sex, Seema smiled “I was really horny too, so no need for thanks. Does your husband really ignore you?”

Kamna nodded and revealed most of her life from the day she got pregnant, Seema was mystified “How can your husband not see your beauty? Even I, a woman, get horny just by looking at you, let alone a healthy man like your husband”

Kamna sighed ‘I don’t know, Seema, I’ve really tried everything, but I’ve lost all hope”

Seema said “Leave it, its not your loss, with just a glance you can have any man panting for you, you don’t need his cock anymore”

Kamna shook her head “No, you misunderstand, though it is difficult to be in control many days, I don’t want to cheat on him. I just want things to go back to the way they used to be before Arushi was born. I don’t need another man in my life”

Seema said “You are very young, it is a waste of your beauty if you keep your body caged”

No matter how much Seema tried to convince, Kamna was unmoved, she was very clear in her principles. Finally Seema sighed in defeat “Ok, but I don’t want to see you suffering, you’ve tried your methods, now I’ll try mine. I will show to your husband that you are no less beautiful and appealing than any woman in this world”

Kamna said in a defeated tone “I don’t have any hope left”

They spent the rest of the day licking, sucking and grinding their pussies, Kamna, though tired was positively glowing from the released stress. They stopped only in the evening when it was time for Vinod to come home. Seema put her dress back again, looking erotic in the pink kurta top that showed the black lace bra underneath, the navy-blue legging looked painted upon her slim legs, revealing her golden skin. Vinod was oblivious to the happenings in his own home, he perved on the departing college girls, lusting on their tight asses and firm breasts of all sizes. He raced back home and rang the bell, ready to jerk off in the bathroom with the visions of teenaged beauties still fresh in his mind.

As he waited impatiently, Kamna opened the door looking radiantly beautiful, but he saw none of that, instead he gave her a wan smile. Once inside, he placed his bag on the sofa and was about to go to the bathroom, when he froze in shock. Seema stood by the sofa posing sensuously with a coy smile, her cocked hip made the kurta move to the side revealing a long slim leg starting from her waist. Kamna sighed at his reaction, but said “This is my friend Seema, she lives down the street”

Vinod stuttered, admiring the beauty who was more than equal to the best girls in the college “Hi Seema, how are you?”

Seema surprised him by coming closer making his heart thump loudly with every step, she shocked him by embracing him and said in a near whisper “Hi bhaiya, it’s awesome to finally meet you. I’ve always wanted to see you and today it happened”

Vinod was frozen, he inhaled her fresh feminine scent, her hot body felt glorious, especially the two tits which speared into his chest firmly “Uh, that’s nice”

Seema smiled wider “Are you hungry bhaiya? Do you want some tea?”

Usually Vinod would refuse, as he had just eaten at the roadside shop, but on that day with Seema offering, he couldn’t say no “Oh ok”

She smiled radiantly “Great, why don’t you freshen up, while I get the tea”

Nodding dumbly, he freshened himself in record time before coming back wearing his best casual clothes. Kamna brought the tea, but Seema interrupted “Let me serve bhaiya myself”

Kamna had a bemused smile on her lovely face, but she said nothing and chose to stay by the side watching her husband and her friend. Vinod watched Seema come to him with the tray and bend down to offer the tea, inspite of himself, his eyes dropped down by reflex catching a splendid view inside her low-cut top. His eyes refused to move, drinking in the glorious cleavage and the black bra that was stroke worthy. He blanched in fear as he realised his actions, he forced his eyes to move back to her face, cringing about the disgusted expression that sure to be seen. Instead she smiled, not showing any reaction to his rude behaviour, with slightly trembling hands he took the tea and sipped it slowly.

Kamna said “Let me feed Arushi”

Seema nodded “Sure, I will stay here to talk with bhaiya”

Vinod watched his wife leave and gulped down the tea, Seema took it and shocked him by sitting on the armrest of his sofa. He turned towards her only to see her perky tits encased in the bra right next to his face, she said “Oh bhaiya, you are so handsome, a perfect match for Kamna. She said you are working in that office, how is work? What is the nature of the job?”

Soon Vinod relaxed as he replied patiently to her endless questions, trying very hard to ignore the fleeting touches caused by her thigh on his arm. She sat so close that he could feel the simmering heat from her body, not to mention her alluring scent. Many times, his eyes roamed on their own to stop at her thighs and tits, but she never said anything, instead she chattered on about many things making him comfortable with her presence in no time. Kamna came back after some time to see them still chatting away, finally Seema sadly said “I need to go, my husband will be back soon. Bhaiya can you come tomorrow to my house at this time? My husband too wants to meet with you and Kamna, he has so few friends in this new city and wants to socialise. I asked Kamna earlier, but she wanted to ask you”

Vinod readily agreed “Sure, no problem”

Seema squealed in delight and hugged him tightly, pressing his face on the side of her fragrant breast. He froze for a moment, unexpecting the fortunate hug as well as fearing his wife’s reaction, thankfully Kamna still had that placid smile on her face. Seema left soon, leaving Vinod expectant for the visit the next day, he went to the bathroom and slowly stroked his cock while imagining he young beauty’s soft body. Vinod and Kamna went to sleep full of anticipation for the next day, they were both eager to experience Seema’s slim delightful body. Vinod went to office filled with nervous energy, while Kamna applied many face and body packs to make herself even softer and sexier. For the first time in months, Vinod came home early skipping his perv session in front of the college. With little communication, the couple got ready for the visit and Kamna left Arushi with their trusty neighbour.

Wanting to impress her new friend, Kamna went all out in her dress, she wore a red netted party saree that was completely transparent, and a contrasting black sequinned sleeveless blouse. It made her pale flawless skin stand out perfectly, usually she would stop from going over board with her makeup, but on that day, she applied some light makeup with a bright ‘fuck me’ red lipstick that made her an instant cock raiser. Even Vinod couldn’t take his eyes off his stunning wife, especially the deep cleavage that was too revealing yet completely mesmerizing. His cock twitched and got semi hard at seeing her apply perfume on her cleavage, she checked herself in the mirror once before nodding satisfied. She put her saree back over her chest and adjusted it slightly to get the border exactly diagonal over her right breast and showing off the delicious cleavage. Just when she was about to leave the room, Vinod remembered the house owner’s earlier warning and said “Kamna, you forgot the belly chain. Didn’t Prakash sir tell you to always wear one with a saree?”

Kamna looked at her husband strangely, but she nodded, a belly chain would definitely make her low waist saree look even sexier. She chose a thin silver chain and wore it just below her navel, letting the chain frame her belly beautifully. Once Vinod joined her after wearing smart looking slack and casual shirt, they left on his bike, leaving Arushi with the kind neighbour. Vinod rang the doorbell, while Kamna made last minute adjustments to her saree, ensuring that her tits were showcased perfectly. Seema opened the door with a wide smile “Welcome bhaiya, Kamna to our humble home”

Vinod was awestruck seeing a very sexy Seema, who was wearing an off the shoulder dress that was cut very low on the front, proudly showing off her round, firm, perky tits. The chiffon fabric was light and breezy, hugging yet hanging loosely over her tight body, the hem of the dress was short, ending around her mid-thigh, letting Vinod drool over the slim golden legs. His already hot blood turned into boiling lava when Seema hugged him tightly, squeezing her tits on his chest and encircled her arms around his waist. Vinod couldn’t help but hug her back, feeling her hot body close against his, feeling her soft skin clearly through the thin chiffon. She hugged him for several seconds letting him feel bliss for much longer than he had expected. Finally, she released him with a smile and hugged Kamna equally tightly, squeezing the tits together passionately and hips nearly grinding.

For a few moments Vinod was dreaming, considering the tight, intimate embrace, his mind got creative. He was a young man too, he had heard lewd stories in his office about horny college girls and unsatisfied young wives. He couldn’t help but fantasize about Seema, what if she too was horny all the time and unsatisfied? Was that why she hugged him so tight and long? His cock got harder than normal, imagining about young Seema’s nude body. But his creative fantasies came to a roaring hot when he saw his own wife hugging her friend even more passionately. Perhaps he was just dreaming, it was clear that Seema hugged everyone the same way. He looked at the erotic sight of the beauties nearly grinding on each other with a tinge of disappointment.

A short dark man with balding hair came from a room and exclaimed happily “Ah you guys are here”

Both Kamna and Vinod looked at the man strangely, they assumed that the man was a servant, given the way he looked. But Seema smiled “He is my husband Rajesh. Rajesh this is my dear friend Kamna and her husband Vinod”

Surprised that Seema’s husband was such a ‘plain’ man, Vinod and Kamna looked at each other. Rajesh smiled widely and gave Vinod a warm bro hug, patting him on the back “Vinod bhaiya, it’s great to finally see you”

Rajesh moved to Kamna with a gleam in his eyes, he was practically drooling at the sight of the lovely Kamna who was dressed to kill, especially after that hug with Seema which made the older woman quite horny. Rajesh said “Wow bhabhi is so hot and sexy, Vinod bhaiya is very lucky to have you as his wife”

Vinod didn’t like the way Rajesh spoke, the crude words were jarring, especially when it was about his wife. Rajesh didn’t seem to mind the reaction his words caused, instead he grabbed Kamna into a very tight hug, mashing her tits on his chest and letting his hands roam all over her silken naked back. Seem skilfully distracted Vinod by hugging him from the side and pressing her breast on his arm “Bhaiya is no less handsome, I think Kamna is the lucky one. He is tall, manly and kind, what’s not to like”

Vinod was beaming in happiness, completely ignoring Rajesh’s grabby embrace, all of his attention was on the slim young woman who didn’t seem to mind maintaining body contact with him. Rajesh, with his body still hugging Kamna tightly said “Thank you bhabhi for being Seema’s friend, she is a really generous and friendly girl, but somehow she is always friendless”

Vinod felt bad at mistaking the man “My Kamna is the same, she doesn’t have many friends”

Rajesh finally released Kamna “That’s because other women are jealous of our wives’ beauty, it’s a sad thing. But let’s not talk about depressing matters, come and sit”

Inspite of his low-class crude behaviour, Rajesh was a friendly man and a good conversationalist and in no time warmed up the room. Vinod was impressed with the man, who was very intelligent and was earning a lot more than he had expected. Rajesh humbly said “I got placed in campus, because of my marks my company offered me a nice package”

When Vinod came to know about Rajesh’s salary, he was quite intimidated, he couldn’t help but compare his own. But Rajesh wasn’t money minded unlike many young achievers these days, it made Vinod get a good impression of the otherwise average man. Kamna went to the kitchen to help her friend, she hugged Seema from behind and kissed all over Seema’s exposed shoulders and back, her hands gently squeezed the firm tits causing the other woman to moan. Flirting with each other in private, the women served dinner to the men and who were busy talking about sports and politics. From time to time Vinod would admire Seema’s lovely body while Rajesh did the same to Kamna. Finally, it was late, so the older couple said their byes and left after another round of tight hugging. All four were really happy with the way the visit happened, they liked the other couple and were enthusiastic about deepening their relationship.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
breville1-

I'm really warming to this new approach. Happy that Kamna is not being "handled" by all and sundry!!

Somehow it is very erotic reading about two women together.....and you wrote so sensuously!!

However, Kamna's insistence on not straying from Vinod is really heart warming. I had felt that she was too far down the slippery slope of desire. Seema's aim of getting Vinod's interest back to Kamna is clearly going to be a challenge that she will no doubt enjoy!!

As for Rajesh....absolutely no shame in his obvious lechery.....the lure of a man of lesser looks but more insistent and overtly lusting than hubby has been a draw in her search for quenching her sexual thirst....unless she is already satisfied in other ways!! Wow! My mind is doing overtime!

Looking forward to how this entanglement leads to reunion of our star protagonists......
Kamna went everyday to Seema’s house, once Vinod left for his office, she spent the entire day having sex, licking and grinding Seema’s young pussy. She was finally relaxed and satisfied, her body was back in control and her life was once again blissful. Vinod stopped standing before the college after work, instead he went to Seema’s house to pick his wife. Of course, the real reason he went was to perv on Seema and enjoy the tight hugs, one to welcome him and one to send him off. The couples also met in the evenings, deepening their relationship with the other pair, as they were of similar age and mindset. One evening, Vinod was happily arguing with Rajesh about sports when Seema offered Vinod a glass of juice.

Vinod turned back to look at her and was immediately entranced by the view, Seema was wearing a loose top that already showed lots of cleavage, but with her bending right before him, he could see naked golden flesh all the way to her flat belly. His cock sprung to attention in record time as he realised she wasn’t wearing a bra, he could form no response as she waited for him to take the glass. Finally, he realised what was happening and blushed in guilt, with trembling hands he took the juice, unable to face both Seema and Rajesh, who was sitting right next to him. Rajesh took his own glass and resumed the conversation, but Vinod was silent “Bhaiya, what happened?”

Filled with guilt, Vinod said “I am sorry, Rajesh”

Rajesh asked “Sorry, what for? It is just a friendly argument, you don’t have to take it seriously”

Vinod knew that Rajesh had seen him perving on Seema, though Rajesh was generous in not putting him in a tight spot, Vinod couldn’t ignore it “I shouldn’t have stared at your wife, it was an accident”

Rajesh laughed “Oh that, I thought you were angry with me. It’s nothing, I know Seema is beautiful, as a man it is normal to admire her. You’ve married a beautiful woman yourself, so you should understand, people will always stare, it’s not their fault. I’m sure you have seen countless men staring at bhabhi”

Vinod was relieved “Thanks, Kamna too attracts lots of stares, but you are my friend, as is Seema so I should have controlled myself better”

Rajesh chuckled “You are too sensitive, I know you like seeing Seema, in fact I caught you admiring her many times”

Vinod cringed in embarrassment, he never realised that his perving was so obvious, Rajesh continued “To be honest, I find it exciting, it gives me pleasure that a man loses control because of Seema. After all no matter how much they stare at the end of the day she comes home to me, no one can take that away from me. Vinod bhaiya, I absolutely don’t mind you admiring my wife, in fact I really encourage you to do it more as it will only make me happier”

He couldn’t believe his ears “Really?”

Rajesh nodded “Of course, I love showing off my wife and she loves it too. It only makes our sex life a spicier”

Vinod blushed a little, but he was already used to Rajesh’s crude talk, still he couldn’t get over the fact that Rajesh was basically giving him permission to perv openly on Seema “So you don’t mind me looking at your wife?”

Rajesh smiled “Let me show you. Seema, come here for a moment”

Seema came from the kitchen and asked “What, Rajesh?”

Her husband said “Don’t you think bhaiya’s right eye is slightly bigger than his left?”

Seema looked at Vinod for a few moments before shaking her head “No, they look the same”

Rajesh said “Don’t be hasty, move closer and take your time, it is really bigger”

Seema bent down, once again revealing her wide, deep cleavage and checked Vinod’s eyes, who was frantically trying not to look at the divine view. Seeing Vinod being uncooperative, Rajesh said “Vinod bhaiya, look down otherwise she can't see the difference”

Unbelieving, Vinod glanced at a smiling Rajesh before letting his mind do as it wished, he looked down at Seema’s cleavage, which was just a few feet from him. He enjoyed the tight curves and flawless complexion, hoping to see a hint of her nipples, but the angle wasn’t right, still it was such a great view, giving him a memory to cherish for a long time. Seema shook her head after some time “No, I still think they are the same size”

Rajesh asked “Is it? Then it must be my fault”

Once Seema went back, Rajesh asked “Do you believe me now?”

Vinod nodded, he still couldn’t come to terms with the man, how can anyone enjoy another person perving on their wife? But he was no idiot to think too much on it “Yes, thank you for that”

Rajesh leered “No problem, did you enjoy the view? Her tits are awesome, they are so firm that she rarely needs to wear a bra”

Hearing Rajesh describe about his wife’s tits was erotic, it made Vinod a lot hornier, his mind was in a sea of lust. Rajesh continued “You would know how soft, yet firm her boobs are once you touch it. It’s her best asset, unfortunately it’s a bit small”

Vinod shook his head “No It’s the perfect size, my policy is that more than a handful is a waste”

He couldn’t believe he was arguing about Seema’s breast size with her husband, but it was kinky and erotic. Rajesh said “No, boobs must be big and soft, if you don’t mind me saying, I very much prefer bhabhi’s boobs, they are so big round and creamy”

Half an hour back, Vinod would have gotten angry at Rajesh for talking crudely about Kamna, but after what happened with Seema he would only be a hypocrite. Also, he had little interest in Kamna except for the duty to defend her honour, but Rajesh was his friend and a really magnanimous person. But the main reason was that Vinod loved to hear Rajesh describe Seema in better detail, so he paid no mind to the crude words. He said “No Kamna’s too big, especially after her pregnancy, my favourite is still Seema’s”

Rajesh smiled “Fine, there is no need to argue, we have our own tastes, you like Seema’s while I like bhabhis, let’s end it one that note”

After dinner, Vinod and Kamna were ready to leave, but Rajesh stopped them “Why leave so quickly? I downloaded a movie today, how about we see that, it will be fun to watch together”

Vinod and Kamna looked at each other before agreeing, Seema asked ‘What movie is that?”

Rajesh said ‘It’s your favourite, a horror movie”

Vinod asked in surprise “Really, Seema, do you like horror movies?”

Before Seema could answer, Rajesh laughed “She loves it because it gives her an excuse to hug the person next to her. She is too grabby”

Vinod’s cock lurched, but little did he know that Rajesh’s words were true, it was common knowledge in Seema’s college that the surest way to fuck her was to take her to a horror movie. Vinod didn’t like those movies, but he didn’t want to be seen as weak in front of his friends, also he didn’t want to lose the opportunity to stay for a longer time in the presence of Seema. Seema glared at her husband, she said enthusiastically ‘I love movie nights, Kamna how about we make some popcorn, I have some ready to make packets. It will make the experience authentic”

While the women went to the kitchen to make fresh popcorn, Rajesh rolled a small trolley full of expensive alcohol, he asked “Bhaiya, how about a small round? I always drink a couple of rounds of whiskey to give me courage”

Vinod hesitated for a moment before nodding “Fine just a small peg”

Rajesh smiled happily “Great, it’s a bummer to drink alone. I’m used to drinking from college, our group drank cheap rum every day and go to classes the next morning with a splitting hangover”

With great skill, Rajesh opened a crystal bottle of imported whiskey before pouring the right amount in a heavy whiskey glass. A couple of ice cubes later, he gave it to Vinod before pouring himself another one. While Vinod sipped the smooth whiskey that warmed his body, Rajesh inserted a pen drive into the home theatre system and made the movie ready to go on the big LED TV. Vinod watched the setup wistfully, he too wished to own such a great AV setup, but his salary was too meagre to even buy a HD TV. He sipped the whiskey to help suppress the twinge of envy, he wanted to earn more in the future to buy a good TV for himself. The women came out a few minutes later holding several bowls of popcorn, Seema said “Don’t start the movie without us”

While the men laughed, she looked at the whiskey and said “You drunkard, can't you spend a day without drinking?”

Rajesh shrugged “it’s just a small round, it’s not like I am drinking barrels of liquor and pass out in the street. And don’t act saintly in front of our friends, you drink too”

Seema blushed “Yeah, so what? It’s normal for women to drink these days. Anyway enough with the blathering, give me some gin. Kamna, what do you prefer?”

Startled at the question, Kamna said ‘I don’t drink”

Seema exclaimed ‘What? Don’t joke, how can you not drink? Anyway, its not a big deal, have a glass of gin with me, it is what women drink, it’s tasty and doesn’t smell like others”

Kamna shook her head “No, you carry on”

Seeing her be stubborn, Seema went to Vinod “Bhaiya, I think Kamna is hesitating because of you, tell her it’s ok. It will be a downer if only she doesn’t drink”

Vinod mumbled “I…”

Seema took his arm and hugged it, pressing her firm perky tits on him “Please bhaiya, gin is harmless, its just for fun. Like what Rajesh said, we aren’t drinking barrels and get passed out in the streets”

Unable to stay strong in front of her temptation, Vinod relented, not wanting to disappoint his dream girl “Kamna, why don’t you drink a little too? What Seema says makes sense, it will be fun if everyone joins in”

Kamna nodded making Seema shout happily “Hurray, thanks bhaiya, you’re the best”

Vinod nearly dropped the glass of whiskey down when Seema hugged him tightly and kissed him on the lips. Though it lasted only for a second, it left Vinod in a daze, he looked around and was relieved to see that no one made a fuss about the kiss. Finally, the movie started, Rajesh switched off all the lights and put the AC in full blast, seeing an AC in the hall was yet another blow on Vinod’s dignity. Vinod sat on the big three-seater sofa sipping on his third glass of whiskey, Kamna had a glass of gin and sat on the other side with some gap between them. Rajesh and Seema had their own glasses of alcohol and sat on the two-seater, everyone had a bowl of spiced, buttery popcorn to munch on. The movie started with a scene of a young woman removing her towel and step into the tub, everyone could see her naked back as she pulled the shower curtain and turned on the shower.

Though the curtain obscured the view, her naked body was clearly visible to the viewers, the scene made the room hot inspite of the AC. For more than a minute the camera focussed on her naked body as she washed herself, suddenly the music changed and there was a sound. The woman paused and pushed aside the curtain revealing her naked breasts and checked on the noise in fear. After a few moments of silence, she went back to bathing, suddenly a hairy monstrous hand pushed aside the curtain and clamped the terrified girl’s neck strangling her until she died. Though the scene was a bit scary, honestly it only served to show the woman’s naked body in detail, so the group were more aroused than scared. Leaving the blood soaked naked body of the woman, the scene changed to a western college, where young teens roamed around in sexy skirts and tight jeans.

After focussing on filler scenes with college students having fun, later a group of friends decided to take a trip to a vacation home. The travel was filled with many flirting and kissing scenes between the beautiful male and female friends. They reached a beautiful haunted house in a forest and settled in the rooms in pairs, the following scenes were filled with naked young women, bathing and having sex with the men. The first half an hour of the movie was nothing but naked women and sex, leading to Seema complaining “Rajesh, is this really a horror movie or porn?”

Rajesh said “I don’t know, my friends said it was truly scary, but also filled with lots of boob show, so I thought it would be fun to watch”

Frankly Vinod didn’t mind watching such movies, he loved young college girls and that movie was full of them. Under the blanket, he started stroking his cock as the sex scenes continued barely interrupted by amateurish scary moments. Evidently Rajesh was horny too as the blanket he shared with Seema made many motions underneath. Seema exclaimed in frustration “Stop it Rajesh”

Some time later, she stood and pushed Rajesh away complaining “He is always grabby, I am going to sit with Kamna and bhaiya”

She sat in the middle of the three-seater and snuggled under Kamna’s blanket, while Rajesh said in exasperation “I’m only grabbing my wife, don’t I have the right”

Seema struck her tongue out “It’s your punishment for playing this trash movie”

Vinod was excited, though Seema snuggled with Kamna, the three-seater wasn’t big enough to leave a large gap between the three adults, he could feel Seema’s thigh rubbing against his. True to Seema’s complaints, the movie meandered through more scenes of naked women and sex with only a few sporadic scare moments. Half way in the movie, Rajesh came over to refill their glasses of alcohol making everyone slightly drunk. In the haze of warmth and liberation the alcohol provided, the movie made everyone aroused, Kamna and Seema giggled as they snuggled tighter. Vinod couldn’t control himself as he unzipped and took out his erect cock under the cover of the blanket. The smell of sex became stronger in the room, but the alcohol dampened the senses, so no one found anything unusual.

Unexpectedly a seriously scary scene occurred causing everyone to freeze, Seema gasped in fear and snuggled closer into Kamna. Her soft bare feet were tucked under the blanket, since there wasn’t enough space in the sofa it pressed on Vinod’s thigh. He realised what happened a few seconds later, but he didn’t say anything as he didn’t want her to move away. Fortunately for him, the second half of the movie had more scary scenes, with every shudder Seema’s feet moved closer and closer until it was on his lap. Frankly he didn’t know how she failed to realise where her feet where, but he didn’t want to complain. His heart raced as he stroked his cock faster, touching Seema’s soft feet was very kinky, also it was just a few inches from his hard on. Wanting more intimate contact, he shifted slightly to bring his cock closer to her feet.

A sex scene played on the big screen TV, the beautiful heroine had passionate sex with the hero with both of them fully naked, the camera focussed completely on the heroine’s sexy body. The scene was erotic and it made the group further aroused, there were soft sounds coming from the women’s blanket. Vinod was no different, his cock was really hard, dripping precum continuously, the rounds of whiskey served to sever all inhibitions. Seema’s feet moved closer and closer until just a hair’s distance separated his cock from her feet. Vinod lost control, he couldn’t deal with the tease and denial, he wanted to touch her feet badly. Bolstered by the whiskey, he pressed his cock on her soft feet nearly orgasming immediately from the surge of pleasure.

Seema who had been ignorant until then, gasped at the touch of the strangely hot sensation and said “AH sorry bhaiya, I didn’t realise I had put my feet on your lap”

Perhaps it was due to the extreme horniness or the whiskey, but Vinod was unusually assertive, just as Seema pulled her feet off his lap, he used his hands to clamp her feet down “No worries, I don’t mind it”

Seema tried to pull her feet a few times, but he held on, finally she relented “Sorry to trouble you”

Vinod smiled “It’s nothing”

Not wanting to appear rude, he gently massaged her feet making her smile, of course his hard cock was still rubbing on her, but he didn’t dare to do anything more. But he didn’t mind, just the fact that he was rubbing his naked cock on her was mind numbingly kinky. Slowly the movie came to a close, Vinod let Seema’s feet go reluctantly and put his throbbing cock back into his pants. Rajesh checked the time and said “It’s already late, why don’t you stay here for the night?”

Vinod saw that it was indeed late, he said “It’s just a street from here, we can make it without any issue”

Rajesh said “Yes, it is not that far, but these days its not safe to go out so late, especially with bhabhi”

Vinod looked at Kamna and said “We don’t want to impose on you”

It was Seema who replied “It’s nothing, we have a guest room, you can stay there for the night. Don’t be a stranger bhaiya”

Since Kamna didn’t gesture otherwise Vinod relented “Fine”
Like Reply
Rajesh and Seema smiled happily, she led them to a bedroom and switched on the lights “This is our guest room, I hope this is comfortable”

Vinod and Kamna looked at the tastefully decorated room with a queen-sized bed in the centre “This is more than enough”

Seema nodded “Why don’t you freshen up, I will get the blankets and other things in the meantime”

Vinod closed the door and sat on the bed, feeling like he was in a nice hotel room, Kamna said “I need to remove makeup so it will take time, do you want to use the bathroom first?”

He shook his head “No need, you go ahead”

Kamna went to the bathroom, while Vinod slumped on the bed to relax, though he tried to, his heart was still racing after the movie and the near foot job with Seema. A few minutes later Seema came in to give them fresh blankets, towels and some nightwear for them. Vinod said “Thank you Seema”

She smiled ‘Why are you thanking me for small things? Aren’t we friends? Come bhaiya, let me show where the fridge is”

He followed her, mesmerised by her beauty, watching her round ass sway enchantingly in the skin-tight black leggings. She opened the fridge and bent down, making the thin legging stretch dangerously over her tight ass. Vinod gulped as he saw the white band underneath the leggings, his cock became painfully hard at seeing such a beauty’s panties so close. Seema stayed bent down while pointing to the various glass containers “This has fresh cut mangoes, this one contains cake, this one… uh bhaiya?”

She turned around and quickly caught him perving on her butt, she asked “Bhaiya?”

Vinod’s lust addled mind recognised danger a few seconds late, he blanched in fear “Ah, sorry, I…”

Seema sternly said “What were you doing?”

He felt like a school student caught by the most fearsome teacher “I… I… sorry, please…”

She glared at him, her beautiful face looked cute even when angry, just when he was about to run away, she giggled “Haha, that was funny, bhaiya, you should look at your face. I didn’t know human faces can give such reactions”

He was stunned “You, I mean, I saw…”

She said impishly “Are you referring to my ass and the fact that I caught you staring at it?”

He shook his head before nodding “Aren’t you angry?”

She shrugged, making her chest do delightful things “Why should I? I wear leggings regularly, so I know what happens when I bend over, also why should I get angry when my handsome bhaiya loves looking at my ass, I just wish I would have had the foresight to wear my lacy panties instead of these granny ones”

He took a deep breath, trying to get his heart beat back under control, even though it seemed like she wasn’t angry, he couldn’t relax. He knew that Seema and his wife were good friends, what if Kamna comes to know about his indiscretion. Seema smiled “Well bhaiya, everything you will want is in here, so if you feel hungry during the night, don’t hesitate to help yourself. Of course, there is anything, you can knock my door, this is the first time you are staying here, so I don’t want you to be uncomfortable”

He could only nod, as she closed the fridge door and went back to the guest bedroom, she paused at the door “Ok bhaiya, good night and sweet dreams”

He was still nervous about getting caught and couldn’t be relaxed, so her quick tight hug was unexpected. Still her tight firm body felt too good against his body, his cock paid homage by becoming painfully erect and poked her. She moaned and came closer, rubbing her waist on his hard on, making him nearly cum in his pants. She smiled naughtily “Ok, I will let you go now, but before you go to sleep, take out your phone from your pocket, it is so big and hard, there is no way you can sleep with it”

He blushed, feeling confused and excited at the same time, he didn’t know what was going on with Seema anymore, on one hand he was petrified of his wife finding out, but on the other he wanted to have more ‘encounters’ with sexy Seema. Though she was cool with his perving and even joked about his ‘phone’ in the pocket, he didn’t believe that she was flirting with him. After all she was a respectable married woman, how can she flirt with another man, especially the husband of her friend. She must have been acting casual to give him face, and not make him uncomfortable. With a heavy mind, he closed the bedroom door and sat on the comfortable foam bed, once again feeling envious about the young couple’s wealth.

Kamna and Vinod met with the other couple almost every day, growing closer and closer, Vinod had a great time with Rajesh, especially when the younger man allowed Vinod to sneak peeks at Seema. Of course, it wasn’t a one-way process, Rajesh would use such opportunities to praise Kamna’s beauty, sometimes using crude words to describe her right in front of Vinod “Bhabhi is the best, look at the way her boobs bounce with each step, not to mention that navel, it makes me salivate”

Vinod would get uncomfortable, though he was used to Rajesh’s potty mouth, but the young man always toed the line of decency “Don’t mistake me Vinod bhaiya, I’m just admiring beauty in an objective manner. You know my photography hobby, I can't help but enjoy the view and even analyse the best angles to capture it. If you are uncomfortable just tell me, I don’t want to damage our relationship just for my hobby”

When faced with such words what could Vinod do, he could only smile “No problem, I know you have immense respect for Kamna, so don’t worry about it”

Rajesh sneered “You are great, but its true that I have nothing but respect for Kamna bhabhi’s tits”

Vinod was exasperated “I don’t know why you are so focussed on my wife’s tits, it so big, my policy is that anything more than a handful is a waste”

Turning serious Rajesh said “It is easy for you to say that bhaiya, you’ve grown with your parents, but I lost my mother at a young age. I long for a motherly figure with big boobs full of milk, Kamna is like the embodiment of all my desires. Sometimes I get really jealous of Arushi, the little girl is so lucky to have a lovely mother like that and suck sweet milk from those juicy tits”

Vinod was aghast “Sorry Rajesh, I didn’t know you lost your parents so young, I think I can understand your desire, I just thought that you wanted to get a rise out of me, but I am mistaken. By the way, when did you see Kamna feeding Arushi, we never brought her here”

Rajesh said “Two days back, I went to your house to see you, but only bhabhi was there”

Vinod asked quietly “Did you see her feeding Arushi?”

He didn’t know how to deal with his lewd friend looking at his wife’s naked tits, especially when feeding his young daughter. Rajesh sighed “No, bhabhi turned away immediately and covered her tits with the saree”

Relieved, Vinod couldn’t help but relax, he had worried for nothing, even if Rajesh was a scoundrel, Kamna was the epitome of chastity, he fully trusted her. Rajesh glared at him “You are an evil man, did you think I want to see bhabhi’s tits for filthy desires? I couldn’t help but imagine me sucking her big round tits thinking myself as her baby, I really missed my mother at that time”

Vinod cringed in guilt, he realised that he had formed a wrong opinion about his friend “Sorry Rajesh, it was an unconscious thought”

Rajesh scoffed “I am so liberal and broad minded, I let my friend perv on my darling wife and even create opportunities for him, but he is so selfish. Why am I burdened with friends like this?”

Vinod was embarrassed to the limit “Ah, I’m really sorry, I’m just not used to things like this, I didn’t mean to be selfish”

Rajesh snarled “Do you think I’m used to this? Do I look like a pimp selling my own wife? I just noticed your platonic interest in my wife and out of friendship I tried to make you happy, after all looking is nothing. But you act so high and mighty, did I ask you the same things you ask of me?”

Vinod couldn’t face his friend’s eyes, he realised how bad a friend he had been all this time “Please Rajesh, I’m not accusing you of anything, I misspoke. Please don’t mind it, I’m an idiot”

Rajesh turned away “Leave it brother, I won't even look at bhabhi anymore, in fact I will not stay in the stay room, happy? But I won't do the same to you, even if you are selfish, I won't be like that. After all you are my friend, I value friendship the most”

Vinod pleaded with the younger man “Sorry Rajesh, let’s forget this. I promise right now that I won't misunderstand your motherly desires for cheap things, I promise I will be a true friend to you, I promise that I too will create opportunities for you with Kamna, just like you did to me. I won't be a lesser friend than you, trust me

Rajesh said “I don’t want you to do this out of guilt, I’m alright with it, you don’t have to force yourself. I know I’m not handsome like you nor am I intelligent, but I’ve always looked beyond that and cultivated friendship with you, I don’t want you to be uncomfortable”

Vinod said “No, no you are not forcing me, I won't be uncomfortable. Don’t value yourself lowly, you are intelligent, charming and earn well, what do you lack?”

Rajesh asked “Then you won't get angry or discomfort when I talk about bhabhi’s boobs?”

Vinod shook his head “No”

Rajesh said “What if I perv on them all the time?”

“No problem”

“Touching them?”

“No problem”

“Of course bhabhi won't allow me, but sucking on her hard nipples?”

“I won't mind”

“Seeing bhabhi naked?”

“No problem”

“What about both of us being naked and hugging each other?”

“No problem”

What if I get hard?”

Vinod paused only for a second “No problem”

Rajesh shook his head “You are just saying it for show”

Vinod said “I promise”

Rajesh smiled happily “Then you are a good friend, bhaiya, I’m proud to be your friend”

Vinod smiled back, happy that he had saved the precious friendship, at that moment he enjoyed the camaraderie with the younger man, there wasn’t even any thought about Seema. Rajesh said “You must bring Arushi here, Seema loves her and wants to spend more time with the cute kid”

Vinod nodded “Sure, I’ll bring her tomorrow”

The next day, Kamna came to Seema’s house right after Vinod had left for office as she was really horny. Seema welcomed her and they both fucked passionately, grinding their pussies hard and licking the other’s juicy slits. They slumped entangled on the bed, which was sticky and messy from their frolicking, Seema caressed Kamna’s naked body and squeezed the plump breasts. Kamna purred “Ready for another round?”

Seema smiled “Yes, but we have lots of time. How about we do something kinky?”

Kamna asked “What?”

Seema smirked naughtily “Let’s post a photo of us both naked on the internet”

Kamna shook her head “No way”

Seema laughed “Pussy, how about we just cover our bodies with the sheet? No one can see anything, but everyone will know that we are naked underneath”

Kamna was about to refuse, but her friend’s hand chose that moment to tease her hard clit “Fine, but I don’t want to show my face”

Seema nodded “Easy, I can just blur your face. Come on, I am so horny just by thinking about it”

Kamna agreed and moved on the bed, pushing aside the discarded underwear to make it clean. Seema knelt and covered Kamna’s lush body with a thin white sheet, which rose and dipped along her curves. The shape of Kamna’s breasts was visible under the thin sheet, but nothing else could be discerned. Satisfied, Seema moved to her side and pulled the sheet over herself, taking care to just cover her hard nipples. Taking her latest iPhone, Seema took a picture “Smile darling, let the world see you right after sex”

It was truly kinky and made Kamna’s pussy wet again, she posed sexily even though her face would be blurred. Seema took several pictures “Turn around babe, let’s see your sexy back”

Kamna was hornier than ever before, she turned to show her naked body to the camera, especially the side view of the massive globes crushed on the bed. Seema took more pictures with her in the frame, she then blurred Kamna’s face, but her friend complained “I can see my face clearly, you aren’t blurring it properly”

Seema said “No, you are just self conscious, no one else will think that it’s you. If I blur it too much, then there won't be any thrill”

Kamna shuffled right next to her friend and watched the upload avidly, the seconds ticked over one by one. There was a pause when the app said that the post was successful, Kamna wasn’t afraid, instead she was excited like never before. Her body felt like orgasming just from the thought of a million strangers looking at her naked body. For a minute, nothing happened, Kamna asked “What happened? No one’s replying”

Seema laughed “Wait darling, it should start anytime now”

Right at that moment, the comments started flooding, Seema’s phone pinged continuously at the onslaught. Kamna watched the replies “Sexy” “Wow” “Awesome” “Smilies” “Hot pic” “So hot” “Sizzling” “Who’s your friend, she is sexy” “Your friend is hot” “Show boobs” “Pull the sheet down” “Marry me” “How much for a night?” “Slut” “Show your cunt”

At first the comments were decent, it made her so horny, but gradually they got crude, surprisingly Kamna wasn’t disgusted, in fact the lewd comments made her wetter. There was something real and earthy in those words, it made her want to be a true slut and show them that she can make those men blush with shame. Suddenly a different message popped up “Wow, your friend is so hot, do you have more pictures of her?”

Seema said “This is a direct message, it won't be public”

She typed “Yes”

The commenter asked “Can I see them? How much?”

Seema typed “She is shy, so only a few are there, each costs 250”

Kamna gasped “What are you doing, why are you quoting so much?”

Seema laughed “Wait, I know men like him, once they get the desire, they will do anything”

To Kamna’s shock, the person pinged back “Fine, how many are there?”

Seema thought for a second “Only five”

Even before Kamna realised what was happening, a new message popped up “Your account has been credited with Rs1250”

Kamna gasped “Seema?”

Seema chose five pictures from the photos she took earlier, taking care that none of them showed Kamna’s face and sent them to the person. She turned to Kamna “Do you have net banking?”

Kamna shook her head “I don’t have an account”

Seema was dumbfounded “What? Forget it, I will create an account in an E-wallet and send this money to it. You can use it in five minutes”

Kamna said “No, it’s your money”

Seema smiled “No, he gave it for your pictures”

Kamna watched in a daze as Seema quickly created a new account in a Pay wallet and deposited the money into it. Though she didn’t intend to, Kamna was shocked when she saw the amount already in Seema’s account, it had six digits. She asked “Do they really spend so much for just pictures?”

Seema said “There are lots of young and old men in this country with lots of money and desperate for sex. They had grown up watching western porn, but they want Indian women, there is a vacuum in the society for Indian porn stars, but no one is bold enough to do so publicly. The only other option is prostitution, but that’s too risky, so men and women turn to social media to satisfy their urges. Here they can see authentic Indian teens, housewives, aunties, bhabhis and more, if they can spend some money they can see them nude or talk to them through video. The IT boom has resulted in many young men with fat wallets, they prefer virtual sex to real one and people like me benefit from it”

Kamna nodded, it wasn’t an unknown phenomenon, but she never really thought about it. Seema asked softly “Don’t mistake me babe, but I know you are in need of money. If you can put some pictures regularly you can earn nicely, it is safe and discrete”

Kamna hesitated “I don’t know”

Seema said “Let’s do one thing. I will create an account for you, we will post some pictures, just normal ones as trial. If it picks up then you can decide to continue or not. You must understand that the job market is slow, even if your husband gets a promotion it won't be much. If you want to work, then with your education it is difficult to get a decent job”

Kamna wavered “I’m worried about Vinod”

Seema asked “Does he have a smartphone?”

Kamna shook his head “No”

“Social media like Facebook or WhatsApp?”

Kamna said “He doesn’t like them, he says it is just time waste”

Seema smiled “Then what are you worried about? He won't even know what you are doing, you can decide later on informing him”

The older woman agreed “Fine, let do it just as a trial”

Seema laughed happily “Awesome, now it’s time to take some pictures. The most important thing is that it should look candid yet professional for the best impact. Let me call Rajesh, he takes some decent photographs”

Kamna was alarmed “Rajesh? No”

Seema glared “What’s wrong with my husband? Do you want to go to a studio and let a stranger do it then?”

Shaking her head, Kamna replied “No, I was just feeling shy”

Seema said “Don’t be, he is discrete and reliable, otherwise we won't know what will happen to your pictures”
Like Reply
posted up to 60th page
Like Reply
breville1-

Rajesh and Seema.....clever modern couple.....Kamna and Vinod don't stand a chance!! Vinod's "decency" prevents him from ravishing Seema despite the "naked" invitation!! Oh hell!! He has my sympathies.....

Look at stupid Vinod putting so called friendship before his wife's izzat....

“What about both of us being naked and hugging each other?”

“No problem”

What if I get hard?”

Vinod paused only for a second “No problem”

Rajesh shook his head “You are just saying it for show”

Vinod said “I promise”

Rajesh smiled happily “Then you are a good friend, bhaiya, I’m proud to be your friend”

And how skillfully Seema brings in Rajesh to fulfill Vinod's stupidity....

Seema smiled “Then what are you worried about? He won't even know what you are doing, you can decide later on informing him”

The older woman agreed “Fine, let do it just as a trial”

Seema laughed happily “Awesome, now it’s time to take some pictures. The most important thing is that it should look candid yet professional for the best impact. Let me call Rajesh, he takes some decent photographs”

Kamna was alarmed “Rajesh? No”

Seema glared “What’s wrong with my husband? Do you want to go to a studio and let a stranger do it then?”

Shaking her head, Kamna replied “No, I was just feeling shy”

Seema said “Don’t be, he is discrete and reliable, otherwise we won't know what will happen to your pictures”

As they creep forward inexorably to being friends with benefits, the anticipation is at fever pitch! As it is Kamna and Seema are fully into each other. Will Kamna now give Rajesh his rewards for his kind friendship? Except for his money and overt desire for Kamna's tits (and what else?), Rajesh doesn't compare well to Vinod. How do these guys end up with the beauties? Stupidity on our part?? Damn!

Love it, man!!
Like Reply
kamdev99008-

superb comeback..................

not only you but we also bored by the straight storyline of kamna's sexepisodes and vinod's idiotness...
even now.... vinod is as usual a pervert idiot but kamna's desires taken turns as lesbo and find new path for her lust and needs in the form of 'business' introduced by seema...

there is no new tragic trap thrown by rajesh on vinod for seeking liberty with kamna..... it's only idiotness, perversion and rascality of vinod...... by rejecting kamna openly even verbaly confirmed to rajesh and taking benefits of rajesh's moves, in lust for seema....

let's see .............. what's in your mind

for continuation
Like Reply
Kamna nodded and watched as her friend quickly call her husband who immediately took permission and started to come home. In just fifteen minutes, Seema opened the main door to let her husband in, who said “Wow, Vinod bhaiya is old fashioned and conservative, but you are so bold and enterprising. Don’t worry, I will impress you with my skills”

Seeing the enthusiastic husband and wife, Kamna could only nod as she was swept away by their excitement. Rajesh took charge immediately “We need to fix the costume first, Kamna looks the best in sarees and traditional wear, so we will start with those”

In his car, he took them to Kamna’s house and rummaged around her wardrobe, making her embarrassed. He took the thinnest and sheer sarees, coupled with the smallest and tightest blouses. Just when she thought the ordeal was over, he said “Good, we now have the sarees, what we need is sexy innerwear”

Kamna’s face became red as Rajesh opened her innerwear drawer and took a lacy thong, he smiled lewdly “Wow, I never thought I would see such mouth watering thongs in ‘bhabhi’s’ wardrobe. So sexy, I can’t wait to see you in this”

Seeing Kamna embarrassed, Seema snarked “Enough fooling around, you aren’t going to see her in underwear”

As Kamna sent her friend a thankful smile, Rajesh sighed “Whatever, let’s take this red thong and bra set, this pink one, this blue and these to mix and match”

Seeing Rajesh rub his finger in the crotch of each thong made Kamna’s body tremble with lust and embarrassment. After choosing the underwear, they chose some accessories and went back to Seema’s house. Rajesh took a big bag and said “Let me setup the camera and lighting, you guys put on makeup and the saree”

All three were quite busy, Rajesh set the lights meticulously and kept the camera ready, when he saw his wife bringing in, a stunning Kamna “Wow, you look fucking hot. You are going to be a sure hit, millions of men are going to jerk off to your photos in a short while”

Seema shook her head in exasperation, while Kamna blushed, he said “Come on, let’s take some test shots”

It took a little time to test the lighting as she posed normally, finally he was satisfied “Let’s start, I want you to turn around and bend slightly as if you are going to pick something up”

Her blouse was backless, so the camera easily captured the smooth satiny back in all of it glory, when she bent down, her hip fold made it look sensual. He took pictures while instructing her “Now turn your head slightly and look at me, sexy, now smile, brilliant, but I want your eyes to seduce me. Fuck, I want to fuck you right now, push your saree slightly, let’s see your deep navel. Seema adjust the belly chain, to the left, ok it’s fine now”

“Now cock your hip and look up, let one of your boob pop out from behind the saree, no not so fast, slowly, yeah perfect. Now sit on the chair and cross your legs, let’s see your anklets, pull the saree a bit, reveal those legs, enough, we don’t want you slutty yet”

Though she was nervous at the start, she got into posing with great enthusiasm, Seema stood by the side and encouraged her. After changing a few more sarees, Rajesh said “This is enough for today, we will proceed once we see the reaction”

Rajesh was uncharacteristically serious as he took the camera to the computer to touch up on the pictures. Seema pulled Kamna for a searing hot kiss “Holy shit, babe, you are too sexy. I couldn’t control myself all this time, come on help me relieve pressure”

Kamna too was really horny after posing for so long, ironically Rajesh’s crude words set a fire inside her body “Wait, your husband’s here”

Seema pulled her to the bedroom and sucked on Kamna’s blouse covered breast, leaving a large wet mark on it “He will be busy for a while, let me cheat on him with a hottie”

Kamna was ravaged thoroughly as Seema kissed, groped and licked her friend with the saree on “Don’t remove it, I want to fuck you with it, it’s so hot”

Half an hour later, the two women were pleasantly tired as they took a quick shower before changing. Rajesh chose the best photos on his computer and retouched it to bring out the contrast and adjust the lighting. Seema and Kamna came to see him working, Kamna gasped “Is that me?”

Seema nodded “My husband is not bad with a camera”

Rajesh smirked “You have a photogenic face, even a monkey could take brilliant pictures with you as the model. You are fucking hot, I couldn’t control myself on many occasions. Anyway, let’s upload these on the site one by one, I can't wait to see the reaction”

Seema took over and logged into the site with Kamna’s newly created ID, her profile had no posts or followers except for Seema. As the photos uploaded, Seema said “It will take a long time for people to notice your page on their own, so I will do what others do as a shortcut. Babe, you should know that you are getting everything for free, do you know how much a shoutout cost, especially when I do it?”

Kamna was thankful to her friends, but she was confused “Shoutout?”

Seema explained “A shoutout is when a more popular user recommends someone less popular, it will help increase popularity quickly as the first user’s big follower group will drive the ranking by themselves. The more popular the first user is, the more expensive it gets, but I’m doing it for free, not to mention Rajesh’s camera work and retouching”

Kamna nodded “Thanks”

Seema waved her hand “It’s nothing, what else are friends for”

But Rajesh leered “I did most of the work, but I will take a hug and a kiss as repayment”

Kamna was about to refuse, but she agreed, after all he would always hug her right before Vinod, the kiss would be new, but it was within her limit “Fine”

Rajesh exclaimed “Really? Come on then”

Before she realised what was happening, Rajesh pulled her lush body and embraced her tightly, he pounced on her juicy parted lips and tasted her natural sweetness, eagerly drinking her saliva like it was nectar. His hands roamed all over her smooth back, which had teased him a short while earlier and went further down to squeezed those delicious ass cheeks. His tongued pushed into her startled mouth and sucked on hers, his thigh slid between her legs and he humped his hard cock on her. He mauled her ass, splitting and separating the plump cheeks, running his fingers down the crack.

Seema intervened “Rajesh, you are embarrassing me”

Rajesh released Kamna as they both panted from lack of air, he grinned “You taste sweet”

Seema shook her head “Don’t mind him, he still hasn’t evolved fully from his monkey forefathers. Anyway, I’ve posted the photos and gave a shoutout, we will check this evening when you come with Vinod bhaiya”

Kamna nodded in a daze and adjusted her saree and blouse, which were nearly torn from her body. She went back to her house with excitement and enthusiasm, though she would earn some money, what interested her was the response she would get. Would she get a better response than Seema’s or would it be lower, she couldn’t wait to find out. Vinod arrived on time and cleaned himself quickly, he asked “Shall we go to Rajesh’s house?”

She nodded, wanting to know how many people liked her photos and how many became her followers. He surprised her by saying “Let’s take Arushi, I don’t like her staying so much with the neighbours”

She agreed, she had been feeling guilty at abandoning her daughter most of the time the past month, but she couldn’t take Arushi when she was busy having sex with Seema “Let me feed her first or else she will cry”

Vinod said “Feed her later or we will be late”

The young family went to their friends’ house and were welcomed with a tight hug exciting everyone. Seema cooed at Arushi, playing with her, while Vinod sat with Rajesh and watched TV while chatting. Kamna couldn’t control her curiosity “What happened? Did anyone like my photos?”

Seema laughed “You are a hit babe, let me show you”

Kamna looked at Seema’s iPhone with her eyes wide in wonder, her page already had a thousand hits and she had reached a hundred followers. The reception was very positive, Seema said “I’ve already replied to many of the followers, it is important to communicate with them or they will lose interest. But you should get a smartphone yourself, otherwise it is a waste, I can’t do it for you all the time”

Kamna sighed “Smartphone? Those are costly, I can't ask my husband for money, especially at this time”

Seema nodded “I understand, but you must get a phone with good camera or else the photos will suck”

While Kamna was worrying about the lack of money, Rajesh said “Seema bring me some water”

Seema got the water for both the men, Rajesh snarked “You’ve become lazy and fat”

She glared “Me? Fat? Vinod bhaiya, do I look fat?”

Vinod hesitated not knowing how to reply, Rajesh said “How can he see in this big dress, wear that new sports bra and legging you bought, didn’t you buy it to exercise and lose weight”

Seema spat “Fine, bhaiya I will back in a jiffy, you be the judge and tell me the truth ok?”

Seeing her go back to her room angrily made Vinod ask his friend helplessly “What are you doing?”

To his surprise, Rajesh chuckled “It’s for you, wait and see”

No matter how much he asked, Rajesh was mum, so Vinod could only wait nervously. He didn’t wait too long before his jaw dropped as Seema sauntered in sexily wearing tight gym leggings and a sports bra. She walked towards him with a naughty smile as the gym wear stuck to her like second skin, he no longer had any need to imagine the shape of her body as it was revealed right in front of him. She posed “Tell me, do I look fat?”

Vinod could only shake his head, there was no extra bulge anywhere, she was lean and slim all over. As she smirked in victory, Rajesh said “How can bhaiya find out if you are standing so far, come closer if you dare. Vinod bhaiya, don’t be scared, I’m here for you. Look carefully all over her body, take your time”

Sniffing casually, Seema stood right in front of Vinod and posed haughtily “Is this close enough?”

She was just a few feet in front of Vinod, but Rajesh said “What, are you afraid of bro? Come closer”

Vinod didn’t know what to do as Seema stood right in front of him, his hot breath washing over her sumptuous body. Rajesh moved closer “Take your time bro, look at her arms, don’t they look rounder than some days back, I think even her tits have become bigger. She eats too much chocolate and ice cream; all that fat has made it bigger”

Rajesh pointed at those perky tits, which looked as delicious as Vinod had imagined, he couldn’t stare directly at her tits, feeling self-conscious, but Rajesh drew his attention right at it. Seema encouraged “Don’t be shy, bhaiya. Check me out thoroughly, I trust you will be fair”

Vinod nodded and looked at the juicy tits, which according to him had the perfect shape and size, finally even he couldn’t stretch it out any longer as he stuttered “I don’t think they’ve gotten bigger”

Seema crowed in victory, while Rajesh sighed “You are too kind and generous to women, bhaiya. But let’s ignore her tits, tell me if her ass has gotten fat. Turn around Seema, how can he see your ass like this?”

She shrugged and turned over, showing her pert ass to her husband’s friend like it was nothing “Look carefully bhaiya”

Rajesh smirked and whispered “Do you like it? Isn’t she sexy? Take your time and enjoy the view, bro”

Vinod was touched, he realised that Rajesh had picked the fight with his wife, just to let him perv. He thanked his dear friend with a look and gazed at Seema’s tight ass for some time. The legging was thin and stretched tightly over her ass, showing off every nook and cranny, it was tightly translucent and he could see hints of naked golden flesh underneath. His cock was rock hard and his precum oozed continuously to make his briefs wet, Rajesh went further and said “Bend over, don’t you know how to pose?”

Seema didn’t say anything and bent over slightly, pushing her ass right in front of Vinod’s face, revealing the soft bulge in her crotch. Rajesh asked lewdly “Look carefully bro, don’t you think her ass if fat?”

Vinod said “N, it doesn’t look fat”

Seema laughed happily “I win”

Rajesh said “Wait, this legging is hiding it. It will make even me look toned and fit, perhaps you should wear something else”

Seema teased “Loser husband. Thank you bhaiya, I knew you would be fair”

Vinod was surprised when Seema sat on his lap and hugged him tightly before kissing him on his lips. He was in a daze as her tight body rubbed on his lap, especially the hardon, which was becoming painful. His arms around her slim waist and back felt like he was hugging her naked body, he was in heaven, profusely thanking his dear friend in his heart, for providing such an opportunity. Rajesh pouted “Bro, you should have helped me out, it’s the bro code. I am starting to think that you like Seema more than me, I already know that she likes you better”

Seema snarked “Of course I like Vinod bhaiya better, he is handsome, fair, trustable, kind, what’s not to like about him. You are none of that, if not for Kamna, I would have divorced you a long time back and married bhaiya. What do you say bhaiya, if my husband bullies me like this shall I come to your home?”

Vinod laughed “Of course, you are always welcome in my home”

Seema stuck her tongue to her husband “See, this is why I love bhaiya”

Rajesh chuckled “I know I’m unwanted here, perhaps bhabhi will love me and give me company when you are with bhaiya”

Seema laughed, but Vinod’s heart stopped for a second, Rajesh had clearly meant it in jest, but he couldn’t help but think about it for a moment. How great would it be if Seema was his wife, spending the nights with her naked body and making sweet love to her anytime he wished. Seema said “No way, I can’t let my friend suffer with an animal like you. We will both stay with bhaiya, while you can pine away alone, what do you say bhaiya? Would you like a combo offer? Me on one side with Kamna on the other?”

Vinod’s cock painfully lurched as he nearly came from her erotic suggestion “Uh, I…”

Seema laughed “Don’t worry, I’m just joking. I know you love Kamna very much. See my useless husband, bhaiya didn’t agree, but you would have jumped at the chance, you pervert”

The husband and wife quarrelled but Vinod enjoyed it very much as Seema sat on his lap and ground her pert ass on his hard cock all the time. Finally Seema said “Well I have work to do, unlike you, so we will continue this later. And bhaiya, you need to remove your phone from your pocket, it’s so big and hard and is always poking me”

Vinod was embarrassed to the hilt, wishing the earth would open up and swallow him, Rajesh looked at his friend’s hardon and the wet spot in the pants “Wow bro, were you rubbing your cock on my wife’s ass?”

Vinod blanched “I’m so sorry, Rajesh, you’ve been a great friend, but I betrayed you. Please forgive me, it’s my fault and I take full responsibility for it. I’m sorry forgive me”

Rajesh glared at Vinod for several seconds before laughing “Bro, why are you so scared for nothing? You should look at your face”

Vinod looked in astonishment “Rajesh, you…”

Rajesh chuckled “Relax bro, it’s not a big deal”

Vinod’s jaw dropped “Really?”

Rajesh shrugged “Yes, you are my friend and you like my wife, so what’s the problem in letting you enjoy some quality time with her. I don’t see anything wrong in this”

Vinod didn’t know what to think, how can a man be so generous, was this called as true friendship? If so hadn’t he been fooling all this time, Vinod hadn’t done anything for his friend, even though he knew Rajesh liked Kamna. Though he acted like a pervert and talked crudely, Rajesh treated Kamna with motherly feelings, totally unlike himself and Seema. Yet he had done nothing to fulfil even a single one of Rajesh’s desires, coming to a decision, Vinod called loudly “Kamna”

A short while later Kamna came “Did you call me?”

Vinod nodded “Yes, I think Arushi is hungry, she will get cranky, I think you should feed her”

Arushi who was watching the cartoon on the TV, smiled cutely at her mother and waddled towards her. Kamna nodded “You are right, let me take her inside and feed her”

Vinod said “No need to go inside, she is watching the TV, so you can do it here”

Kamna was surprised “Here?”

Seeing her look at Rajesh, Vinod said “There is no stranger here and Rajesh is like my brother, so there is no harm in feeding Arushi”

Kamna hesitated for a moment before nodding, Vinod got up from the sofa and sat on the single seater “You can sit on the sofa, it will be more comfortable”

She looked at her husband and Rajesh, not understanding what was happening, but she didn’t worry, after all it wasn’t her first time feeding Arushi in public. Like many young mothers, she too had lost the shyness in breast feeding. Vinod looked at Rajesh with a smile, who nodded in thanks and spoke about general matters. Kamna sat crosslegged on the sofa, with Rajesh sitting right next to her and pulled her daughter to her lap. She unhooked her blouse, noticing Rajesh’s stare and gently released her full breast to his gaze. Hungry Arushi didn’t care about the strange situation in the room and immediately latched onto her food, her wet suckling sounds filling the room.

Kamna moaned in a surge of pleasure as the tightness in her heavy breast relieved slightly as they milk flowed. Rajesh’s smile got wider as he finally saw the delicious milky breast in all it glory, he put his hand on his crotch and rubbed his hardon, not caring that the husband and wife were watching. No one spoke for a long time, as Arushi finished her meal and went to watch the cartoons. Kamna wiped her dripping nipple with the end of her saree and pushed it back into her blouse and hooked it. As she left, Rajesh exclaimed “Bro, that was awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, I will remember this for a long time”

Vinod smiled back “It’s nothing when compared to your help”

Rajesh shook his head “If only I can suck on those milky breasts, I can die without any regrets”

Vinod nodded, but didn’t say anything, the rest of the evening was tame in comparison and soon Vinod and Kamna left, both of them filled with many things to think about. [KC1]Latest
Like Reply
breville1 -

Wow! What an open friendly couple!! Rajesh and Seema, well coordinated in their "attack" on poor Vinod!! Pretty sure the naïve and gullible Vinod will let everything happen in his desire to repay friendship and blind lust for Seema.

Kamna, too, has now given in to Seema's plan to make her "comfortable and horny" as she exposes everything to Rajesh. Not long before Rajesh and Kamna relieve their mutual lust!!!
Like Reply
Kamna put Arushi to sleep on the bed and washed, before putting on a thin nightie, her mind thinking about ways to earn more money to afford a good smartphone. Vinod looked at his beautiful wife, he could acknowledge it, but he simply didn’t find her stimulating any more. Kamna slept on the other side of the bed with Arushi in the centre, sleeping cutely. In the darkness, Vinod said “Did you know about Rajesh’s parents?”

Kamna said “No, what?”

Vinod said “He lost his parents at a young age, though he is rich and happy-go-lucky with a crude mouth, he is a good man. Don’t you think so?”

Kamna remembered Rajesh’s hard work in taking good photos earlier and the photo retouching “Yes, they both are good people”

Vinod agreed “I’m glad we are friends with them, but Rajesh told me about something that made me guilty”

Kamna asked “What?”

Vinod said “Under that smirking face, he is still hurting over the loss of his parents, after you fed Arushi, he told me about his longing for a motherly figure and told me how good a mother you are”

Kamna didn’t know what her husband was proposing “Oh”

Vinod turned to look at her “He is a gem of a person and has helped us a lot in this short time. Something about what he said pricked me all day, it will sound strange, but he told me that the thing he wished for most was to suckle a woman, pretending her to be his mother. He even told me that he wanted to be a father just to suckle Seema’s milk, but unfortunately for them she hasn’t gotten pregnant yet”

Kamna asked “What do you want to do?”

Vinod hesitated for a while “Please don’t take this the wrong way, I am just thinking out loud. What if you let him suckle you?”

He braced himself for her anger, but she was silent, it gave him some confidence “I just wanted to do something for him, but let’s forget it if you aren’t willing, I won't talk about this again”

Kamna asked softly “Are you sure you want to do this?”

In a fervour fuelled by his friendship, he said “Yes”

Kamna asked “So you won't mind if you see if sucking on my breasts?”

Vinod said “I don’t know about others, but I don’t mind him doing it, after all he is not doing it in a sexual manner”

Kamna asked “What about Seema?”

He hesitated “I don’t know about her, perhaps it will be for the best if we don’t tell her at the start. So, do you agree?”

For some reason he was really excited about this, she said “I’ve always supported you, since you want this so much, I will agree to it”

He gushed “Thank you so much, Kamna, I was so afraid for a moment. I can't wait to tell him in the morning, he will be stoked”

The next morning, the first thing he did was to call Rajesh “I have a happy news for you”

Rajesh yawned, he was tired from fucking Seema, roleplaying sucking Kamna’s tits “What is it?”

Vinod lowered his voice “Kamna agreed to it”

Rajesh asked “To what?”

Vinod said in exasperation “To let you breastfeed her”

Rajesh said “Ok… wait what”

Vinod laughed happily “Yes, she is willing to let you breastfeed her”

Rajesh couldn’t believe his ears “Do you mean sucking her boobs and drinking the sweet milk? Directly on her breast, tasting those hard nipples?”

Vinod shook his head “What a crude mouth you have, if you keep talking like that then I will take back the offer”

Rajesh nearly screamed “Wait, wait, wait, I won't talk like that. Man, how did you do that, I thought bhabhi wouldn’t agree. Shall we do it this evening?”

Vinod chuckled “I too didn’t believe at first, somehow she agreed. We can do it today, but what about Seema?”

Rajesh said “Seema? No problem, she will understand, I will tell her about it and we will do it this evening. Bro, I’m in your debt, don’t worry I’ll top it somehow”

Vinod said “Don’t sweat, we will meet later, bye”
As he left for his office, Kamna went to Seema house and explained everything, who said “I know, Rajesh already told me. I can't believe bhaiya is so liberal thinking, I thought it will be difficult to move him out of his conservative circle”

Kamna said “Me too, anyway how is my profile doing?”

Seema opened the app and told her “I uploaded a couple more photos today and got a bunch of direct messages. Of course, they are asking for nudes, I told them that there are only sexy pictures, but it will cost money. Some didn’t reply but I have a few who are willing to spend money”

Kamna asked “Sexy pictures?”

Seema nodded “You can’t go with this unless you are a celebrity, the best way to earn money is to tease them into spending more and more. Rajesh has some important work, so we will take some pics tomorrow, until then I will manage with the ones I already have. Did you find a way to buy a phone?”

Kamna shook her head “I’m still thinking”

Vinod came back home like his pants were on fire, he quickly changed into fresh clothes and said “Kamna, wear something sexy”

She asked “Sexy? Like a skirt or something?”

He said “No, Rajesh likes your sarees, but just wear something that will excite him”

She nodded and wore a sheer orange saree with a matching blouse, which was really sexy with just a thin strap at the back and showed a lot of cleavage “Is this fine?”

He said “Yes, come on let’s go. Leave Arushi at the neighbour”

Rajesh welcomed them with a wide smile, latching onto Kamna immediately “Oh bhabhi, I’ve been waiting for you all day, I can finally suck those tender boobies”

Seema hit him on the head “Animal”

She hugged Vinod tightly and whispered “Thank you bhaiya, you don’t know how long he had been waiting for this”

Vinod nodded and held her slim waist, just above her pert ass “I know, I just wanted to do this for him”

Seema hugged Kamna and said “Wow, you look so hot tonight, if I knew it I too would have worn something sexy”

The women went inside giving the men time to talk, Rajesh once again expressed his gratitude “Thanks bhaiya, I never expected such a thing to happen. Perhaps I will cry when I taste her milk, it will be an emotional moment, possibly embarrassing. I’ve already talked with Seema, she understood and is willing to let me drink it in private, only you will have to decide”

Vinod shrugged “I understand, if you want to experience it in a private setting then I don’t mind”

Rajesh nodded “Thanks for the trust, bro, don’t worry I won't stay long inside, just a short time to get myself stabilised, then we can continue with you and Seema joining us. I think we all need a round of whisky to loosen up”

Vinod sat on the sofa as Rajesh mixed two glasses of rich whisky and two more glasses of gin for the women. As they sipped the whisky, Seema came in wearing fresh clothes, Vinod watched the beauty who was wearing a loose top that barely hung from her small shoulders, it was short enough to reveal most of her midriff, especially the cute navel, completing the sexy youthful look was the tiniest white shorts he had ever seen. It was small, barely covering her pert butt and very tight, hugging her slim body to perfection. She pranced in front of the men “Is this sexy?”

They nodded, Vinod truly wanted to feel her tight body from top to bottom, her slim youthful figure coupled with the naughty teenager dress set his loins on fire. The women took their glasses and sipped the hard liquor, enjoying the buzz that went around their bodies. After another round, Rajesh finally couldn’t take it “Come on bhabhi”

He pulled Kamna from her seat and put his arm around her, holding her naked waist tight against his body and went to his bedroom. Seema sighed “Sorry bhaiya, he is a pig, I tried to tame him but he is incorrigible”

Vinod laughed “I know, don’t worry I’m used to his style of speech”

Seema tucked her legs coyly under her thighs and ran her finger along the rim of her glass, her eyes smouldered “Your wife and my husband are busy, what should we do in the mean time?”

Vinod stammered, feeling the temperature in the room rising rapidly “I…”

She came towards him, swinging her slim hips sensually and stood as close as she did the previous day. She purred “How about you check if I’d gotten fat in a day”

He looked at her lithe body, swallowing his saliva, admiring the sweater-like top that looked very soft, it clung to her youthful curves, hinting at the beauty underneath. He gulped as he saw the two sharp points poking the smooth fabric from underneath, he realised that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She smiled saucily “Why should Kamna have all the fun? I too am not wearing anything underneath, do you want to see my tits? My husband should have seen your wife’s tits by now, how about we equalise the score?”

Vinod couldn’t help but nod, he forgot about Rajesh, he forgot about his beloved wife, the only thing in his mind was the spicy woman in front of him and the glimpses of creamy flesh underneath her top. She took his trembling hands and placed them on her bare stomach that felt hot “Do I feel fat?”

He shook his head, she prodded him “Why don’t you feel me properly, then you can tell me your verdict”

Inside the room, Rajesh pulled Kamna for a scorching kiss, running his hands all over her bare back and squeezed her round ass hard. Her blouse was non-existent at the back, with only a tiny strap holding it aloft, it let him enjoy her satiny skin and soft flesh thoroughly. Finally, Kamna pushed him away, he grinned “Well Kamna baby, its time to enjoy your boobs thoroughly, I even have permission from your husband. Let me start with a couple of kisses over the saree, then we will do it over the blouse and then naked”

The saree, thinner than a dry onion’s skin, only served to add sexiness than cover her mature body. he squeezed her full breasts making her moan, it had been too long since she had felt a man’s touch and her body responded immediately. He kissed her breasts over the thin, sheer saree, drooling saliva all over and made it stick to her hot skin. He sucked the boobs hard making her shudder, by reflex, her nipples spurted milk letting him taste it already. He slobbered all over the creamy flesh, kneading and caressing it alternatively, he pulled her saree off in a hard wank gazing hungrily at her sexy blouse. Again, he pounced on her licking the exposed breast making her tremble, he slid his tongue into the deep cleavage and tongue fucked her.

He licked the two hard peaks of her blouse, making it wet from his saliva and her milk. Through the thin blouse, he sucked on her nipples, drinking the spurting milk eagerly. He gasped “Gods, you taste sweeter than I expected. I can't take it anymore, let me take off your blouse”

He reached around to release the hook holding her blouse and slowly released it, letting the blouse fall off her full breasts. His eyes gleamed as she was revealed gradually, his intense look made her blush, her pussy throbbed with nervousness and excitement. He cheered at seeing her tits in all of its glory “Am I the last one to see your tits?”

She blushed, remembering her sex sessions with his wife “Yes”

He leered “Better late than never, and I will fuck your sweet pussy soon too”

His words didn’t surprise her, Vinod might be naïve, but she wasn’t, she had see Rajesh’s look many times and knew of his ‘interest’. She said “Vinod will never allow it”

Rajesh smirked “Just wait for my cock, I will do it soon, what an idiot your husband is, wasting such a beauty at home. Enough talking, let me taste your boobs for real”

He latched onto her hard nipples squeezing on one while sucking the other, spurting milk all over their bodies as he drank the sweet liquid hungrily. He released the nipple and licked the dripping milk, not leaving a single drop behind. He squeezed, licked and sucked those delicious orbs for some time not satisfied with a quick feel. He unzipped his pants and took his hard cock which was slick with precum, he took her soft hand and placed it on his erection “Help me out”

She hesitated “The deal was just tit play”

He snarked “Do you wish to see me suffer? Didn’t I help you so much yesterday? What is a little handjob?”

She sighed “Fine, you are small”

He looked at his black dick, which barely measured four inches and shrugged “So what”

She smiled “Just telling”

She stroked his little cock, using the precum as lubricant, he squeezed her breast making a jet of milk spurt and fall on his cock and make the handjob slick. He drank more milk from both breasts, teasing the nipples, the puffy areolae and the wonderful curves all around. Finally he couldn’t take it “Kneel down, I’m going to cum all over your boobs”

He pushed her to her knees and jerked his cock furiously, with a loud groan his little cock spurted thick jets of semen, splattering on her sumptuous tits “Oh my god, this is the best. Wait don’t move”

She knelt topless on the floor with cum drenched all over her tits, he took his expensive phone out of the pocket and quickly took several pictures. She asked darkly “Is this your plan? To blackmail my husband to let you fuck me?”

He chuckled “This is just to add onto my private collection, I don’t need these silly things to fuck you. Come on, let’s go out”

She just wiped his cum and went out topless, where Seema was straddling Vinod with his hands inside her loose blouse. So intent was he on feeling the perky tits, Vinod didn’t notice the others coming back. He was in heaven, finally touching Seema’s stupendous tits, though he didn’t see them naked yet, he had enough glimpses that he was satisfied, not to mention her sitting on his hard cock in just a pair of thin shorts. Rajesh said loudly “Wow bhaiya, you guys are busy”

Vinod took off his hands in a flash making Seema’s top fly up for a second and flash him a full view of her succulent tits, he stammered “Ah sorry Rajesh, Kamna, I…”

Rajesh chuckled “Don’t worry bhaiya, I just sucked bhabhi’s tits thoroughly, it just fair that you enjoy Seema too”

Vinod looked at his topless wife in confusion “Are you finished?”

Rajesh said “I’m now comfortable bro, though it was very emotional at the start, but thanks to you I can now sleep much better having experienced bhabhi’s overflowing motherliness personally”

Vinod looked at his wife, who looked slightly angry, he couldn’t face her anymore and was uncomfortable. Perhaps it was due to her own guilt, but Kamna couldn’t help but get angry at her husband who readily pawed her friend’s nubile body. She fully understood that she was in no position to blame him in any way, she was no saint and had just spent the time earlier letting Rajesh suckle her naked spurting tits finishing with a facial. It was more of a sense of inadequacy, she had always been proud of her beauty and sensuality, she had never failed to make a man pant with desire. But she was severely lacking when it came to the man she wanted the most, it was very painful to see her husband appreciating her slim friend more than herself.

Kamna adjusted her saree and said “Let’s go home, Arushi will be hungry”

Uncomfortable and filled with guilt, the couple left the house and reached theirs in complete silence. As Kamna fed a very hungry Arushi, Vinod finally gathered courage for a apology “I’m really sorry Kamna, I didn’t know what came over me, I…”

Kamna looked at her husband with a defeated sigh “Don’t say anymore, it’s my fault, perhaps its better if we stop going to their house from now on”

Vinod was shocked, the first thing that crossed his mind was Seema’s sexy body and the hurried sensations that filled his hand as he touched those perky tits for the first time “What? No, there is no need for such a drastic decision, I promise I won’t behave inappropriately with Seema from now on. Also she is the only friend you have, I can’t take that away from you for my mistake, Rajesh too respects and admires you greatly”

Kamna snorted to herself at the thought of Rajesh respecting her, she had long realised the futility of getting back her husband sexually. Though she had been denying the truth to herself, she knew that Vinod had totally lost interest in her body. She had no doubt that he still loved her dearly, both as a wife and as the mother of his child, but his tastes had changed, perhaps it was her body which changed. Still what right did she have to deny him the pleasure of sex, when she herself had enjoyed it without his knowledge many times. Wasn’t she the biggest hypocrite, for the sake of the guilt which was plaguing her and for the sake of his own happiness, perhaps it was better for her to give him the freedom to enjoy what he really wanted with others.

It was a dangerous line of thought, but it had a sense of inevitability, still she couldn’t let him go, she was too selfish for that. She said “Ok, I know you like Seema”

He blushed and hung his head in shame “I…”

She sighed “I love you very much, but I don’t want to restrict you. You’ve given me freedom right from the time we married, but I have been a bad wife”

Vinod hurriedly interjected “I love you too, you aren’t a bad wife, Kamna, it’s I…”

She shook her head “No, let me finish. I won’t deny you happiness, you can do anything you want with her as long as it’s not sex, I’m not ready to allow that”

Vinod couldn’t help but smile widely, his heart felt as if it was flying high above the clouds “You mean…”

She nodded “Yes, I won’t get angry or blame you for anything, unless it is sex. I don’t want to talk about it anymore”

Kamna took an already sleeping Arushi and went to the bedroom, lying on the bed with her eyes closed unable to face the reality that had been staring at her for months. Vinod was ecstatic, he wanted to thank Kamna profusely, but was afraid he would overdo it and make her take back her words.

Like Reply
breville1-

Wonderful!!

Everyone knows what Rajesh is doing except our prize chump Vinod!! Ha, Ha! The idea of letting another man suckle your wife's breasts for whatever reason is simply preposterous....but then Vinod is not only gullible but blinded by his lust for Seema!

I'm also amazed that Vinod and Kamna didn't discuss what Rajesh had done behind closed doors. As you know, any normal guy would want to know, especially as the act of suckling a woman's breast is often part of sex!! Instead, the subject of discussion was what Vinod was doing with Seema!! This guy is just impossible!!

Kamna, as usual has no problems with Rajesh asking her to stroke his dick, etc. In fact I was expecting her to even suck him off! She is such a slut (but entirely because of Vinod, of course!!). She knows that Rajesh wants pay back for his "help" with the pictures. In fact I am sure Rajesh and Seema are going to take further advantage of her sooner or later.

Nevertheless, I am always hoping for Vinod and Kamna to be back together properly. They love each other but Vinod is not interested in her sexually, and now she seems resigned to never having his interest again. That is a real pity, because these escapades are more interesting knowing that behind all this, the ultimate aim is to get Vinod interested in Kamna sexually. How long will love and child keep them together if, sex, an essential element of a husband/wife relationship does not exist? Otherwise, its just a case of taking advantage of Vinod's stupidity and Kamna can have all the sex she wants while simply maintaining a good mother/housewife pretense.

Still, I like writer's twist here when Kamna divests some of her guilt by allowing Vinod to have his freedom with Seema, as long as there is no sex involved (friends, as you know the definition of sex can be made to suit your needs!! What does this mean exactly? Everything except penetration??)

I feel this is a double edged sword. Kamna cannot ignore what is happening with Vinod/Seema while she enjoys behind his back with both Seema and Rajesh (she knows that there will be more demands to come from Rajesh (may be not just pictures) and she will have to deliver in order to get money from this supposedly safe online scheme). The fact that Vinod willingly agreed to Rajesh's preposterous request to suck Kamna's breast, already tells Kamna how far he is willing to go in order to get close to Seema. Kamna is fully aware of Rajesh's intent. Yet she goes along with Vinod's naïve request...indicating the inevitability of letting Vinod enjoy so that she can achieve her goal to earn money with Seema and Rajesh's help. At the same time, she doesn't want Vinod to enjoy fully. Selfish, yes, but in a way she is also punishing him for not showing sexual interest in her. So I guess, she still gets the last laugh.

There are risks with the online scheme. As we know, pictures are only the tip of the iceberg. People pay to see full videos of all kinds of acts

My fervent hope is that the closeness of all four players and the online scheme (and especially Seema) will finally bring Vinod to his senses and discover the delights of his sexy wife again. As we know, except for Vinod earning less than Rajesh, he is much better than Rajesh in all the other departments. Seema could be the catalyst in bringing about a change in Vinod. Otherwise this story could run forever.....

Kamna nodded “I’m sorry I was really surprised and behaved rudely”

Seema smiled “Don’t, I completely understand how difficult it must be for you, relationship is not a simple sum of 1+1, it is much more complex and multi layered. I was just worried that you will stop visiting me”

They spoke lightly dealing with general issues delicately steering away from personal matters, Seema laughed suddenly “Ah I completely forgot, you must check your app, it has gotten really popular. I think it is time we did a live broadcast”

Kamna asked in wonder “Live?”

Seema nodded “Yes, I’ve used up all the photos and the short clips we shot earlier and congratulations you’ve earned 6865 rupees as of now”

Kamna couldn’t believe her ears “So much?”

Seema giggled “Of course when compared to me this isn’t much, but it is still impressive for a newbie, especially for an account that’s just days old”

Kamna’s depression flew away like it had never existed, it was the first time she earned money and it was an addictive feeling “You just wait until I pass you”

Seema challenged “Bring it on, but seriously I think there is quite a lot of demand for you. Unfortunately, most of your followers are young men wanting those mature bhabhi types, it is a difficult demographic to satisfy”

Kamna was confused “Why? Don’t you manage your followers easily?”

Seema hesitated “Don’t get me wrong, but though we are of similar age, I’m slimmer and look more like a college girl than a married woman. So the people who follow are more of the mature, settled guys who want a young companion. They are also the earning type who is willing to spend money on a younger girl, so I can get away with light innocent flirting most of the time. But you have that mature womanly charm that comes with child birth, they can see that you are married so you can do the same innocent routine”

Kamna nodded “Yes, so what should I do?”

Seema said “Those young guys are mostly students with very little spending money, so they want more value for their money. They won’t be satisfied with light teasing, already most of the comments want you to post naked pictures, some even ask you to have sex on camera”

Kamna was shocked “What? I can’t do that”

Seema nodded “I understand, but if you string them along too much then they will just leave for another woman. So the decision is yours”

Kamna was silent as she weighed the pros and cons in her mind, unfortunately she couldn’t come to a decision. That evening Vinod joined them, the mood was uncomfortable for a short time before Rajesh broke it with his crude behaviour. Things seemed to go back to normal and everyone relaxed, suddenly Rajesh said “Wait, I have a present”

He ran to a desk and brought a beautiful package which he offered it to a surprised Kamna “bhabhi, this is for you, it’s just a small thanks for your help yesterday”

She looked her husband who encouraged her to open it, with slightly trembling fingers she neatly unravelled the wrap and looked at the box within. Vinod and Kamna were surprised to see the gleaming white box with just a picture of the most expensive phone embossed on the top. Kamna stuttered “This, this”

Rajesh smiled “Don’t worry bhabhi, my company gives me a new phone every year, but my old one is perfectly capable, so I had been putting off getting this. But some days back I saw your clunky phone and realised that this would be a perfect gift”

Vinod complained “What about me? Aren’t I your best friend? I too use an old button phone”

Rajesh winked “I have a different gift for you, one you will love”

Seema said dryly “I hope it isn’t more alcohol”

Rajesh snorted “Of course not, but it’s a secret that should be shared only with men like us”

Seema said “Whatever, I don’t care for your immature secrets, come on Kamna open it”

Kamna nodded absentmindedly as she opened the box and looked at the phone made with glass and aluminium. Just a touch made her understand why it was prized so high, it felt more like a luxury watch with the best handmade workmanship than a product assembled by machines. Everyone laughed as she treated it with more care than she did with Arushi, she thanked the person who gave it to her “Thank you”

Rajesh waved casually “It’s nothing bhabhi, I got it for free. I just hope you’ll you those splendid cameras and take lots of pictures of yourself and share it with me”

Seema threw the cushion at her husband “You pervert, I thought highly of you for a second, but you won’t change in a lifetime. Did you think Kamna would take naked selfies in gratitude and share it with you?”

Rajesh asked in confusion “She won’t? Didn’t you do the same when I gave you your first expensive smartphone? I still have all those nude photos and videos saved”

Seema chased her husband around in jest making the other two laugh, Vinod couldn’t help but get excited about the photos. Perhaps the gift Rajesh promised was them? He really wanted to see Seema naked, even if it was another gift, Vinod wanted to exchange it for the photos, in his mind seeing her naked was more worthwhile than the latest iPhone. While the women were in the kitchen playing with the new phone, Vinod asked his friend “Rajesh, what about my gift? Were you talking about those pictures?”

Rajesh asked “What pictures?”

Vinod was embarrassed, but his eagerness gave him courage “I mean the photos of Seema you were talking about”

Rajesh laughed “Haha, bro I had a much better gift in mind, but it seems like you are willing to settle for something much less in value”

Vinod was intrigued “What are you talking about?”

Rajesh smirked evilly “You want to see Seema naked?”

Vinod blushed but nodded making the other man laugh “So why settle for old grainy photos? I can make you see her naked, live”

He was shocked “How?”

Rajesh rubbed his hands like a super villain “I have a friend who owns a cottage in the coast, it is a beautiful place to visit for a few days. Seema loves that place and since it is a private property, she has the full freedom to swim naked in the ocean”

Vinod was rock hard just by imagining his words “Naked?”

Rajesh nodded “We’ve already visited it a few times and she loves it completely. I thought of going there with you and bhabhi for a short stay. I guarantee that the first thing Seema would do is to strip and dive naked into the ocean, so if you agree to the trip you can see her swimming buck naked like a dolphin”

Vinod was hooked “Ok, but will she do it when we are there too?”

Rajesh smirked “The last few times, we went with friends, but she wasn’t bothered by their presence and immediately jumped into the surf naked”

He was shocked “Really? Didn’t your friends get uncomfortable?”

Rajesh laughed “Uncomfortable? We all joined her fully naked and shared the fun, don’t worry it is not compulsory to get naked so you can wear shorts, but it’s more fun to swim naked as the experience is unforgettable”

Vinod was sorely tempted, if he could he was even willing to sell everything he owned to make the trip, but he couldn’t “Sorry Rajesh, it must be expensive, right now I can’t spare the money. Perhaps we can do this later”

Rajesh shook his head “Why are you worried about useless things? Didn’t I say this is a gift, you can come without a worry and enjoy the stay. After all we are friends so why do you want to bring money into this?”

Vinod hesitated “Thank you for the kind words, but how can I let you pay for everything?”

Rajesh said “Fine, let’s not cheapen this by bringing money, but let me count this as a favour, in the future you can repay me with another favour. It need not be monetary, but any help done in need is worth far more than mere money”

He was assuaged, his heart brimmed with emotion as he looked at the younger man who held their friendship so highly “Fine, I agree, but if you need any favour in the future don’t hesitate to ask me”

Seema installed the chat app in Kamna’s phone and logged into it before explaining the important features so that Kamna could operate her chats on her own. Back in their house, Vinod told his wife about Rajesh’s proposal “It is said to be a beautiful private beach, he really wants us to join and I couldn’t refuse”

Kamna was silent, but she too looked forward for a fun vacation after a long time “What about money? We can’t afford to spend extravagantly this time”

Vinod was casual in his reply “Don’t worry, I’ve made suitable arrangements with him, so it isn’t a problem”

She didn’t want to pry too much “So when are we going?”

Vinod said “I will take leave this Friday so we will have three days to enjoy, probably we can come back on Monday”

With the trip coming within a few days everyone was excited, that evening Rajesh said “Seema, do you have enough beachwear? Why don’t you take Kamna bhabhi and shop for some nice clothes to wear? We men can manage with just about anything, but you girls must be stunning and sexy otherwise how can we show you off?”

Seema threatened her husband playfully “I hope you realise what you’ve just said, don’t come back to me to complain about empty bank balances. Kamna, we are going tomorrow early, get ready”

Rajesh tried to calm his wife’s excitement “Honey, I didn’t mean to give you a blank cheque, it would be good for my heart if you leave something in the account”

But she ignored him, excitedly planning for a full day of shopping the very next day. The two women started right after their husbands left for office travelling in an auto, whose driver was known to Seema. Kamna wasn’t surprised too much when her friend greeted the dark ugly man with a tight hug “Ah bhaiya, I hope you are ready to devote the entire day for me”

The driver grinned “Madam, please, it’s my pleasure to see you for an entire day”

Kamna didn’t like that man nor the way he looked at them, she felt naked under his roaming gaze, she pulled her friend to the side “Do we need the auto? Can’t we use the scooter?”

Seema smirked “We will have to carry many bags, we can’t do that in the scooter, not to mention the fact that we need to carry those bags ourselves, it’ll tire us out quickly”

Kamna said “But he will ask a lot if we take his auto all day”

Seema said confidently “Don’t worry, let me manage”

She turned to the man “Bhaiya, do you need anything to drink before we go out?”

The driver leered “No need madam, but if you insist I am dying to drink your milk”

Seema pushed his chest playfully “Cheee, how can a manly person like you like milk, what about juice?”

He smirked “Juice? Sure I want to slurp your juices as I’m so thirsty”

Seema gave him a lusty look “You are being naughty, but if you be a good boy all day then we’ll see”

They went to a grand mall and started their shopping with zest, Seema was reckless with money, buying anything that caught her fancy. Kamna could only watch in envy, the little money she had wasn’t enough to buy the clothes she liked. Seema dragged her friend and stopped in a new massive shop that occupied half a floor of the big mall. She gushed “Kamna, we need to go there, I heard that they have the best collection of lingerie, swimwear and other clothing, but everything is a bit expensive there”

Kamna peered into the shop looking at the elegance and luxury everywhere, her eyes rested on the familiar logo and her face crinkled in mirth for the first time. They entered the shop and were greeted by mannequins wearing the tiniest thongs and bras, the walls were pasted with high quality glossy print of sexy young women showcasing the lingerie. Everything screamed luxury and quality, even the salesgirls looked young, hip and sexy wearing tight black pants that hugged their slim figures and a tight purple t-shirt. Swinging the neatly tied ponytail behind her, a salesgirl approached the two women “Hi, welcome to our store, would you like some help in choosing?”

Seema nodded “Sure we are looking for some lingerie and bikinis”

The salesgirl smiled “Please follow me”

They entered a separate wing inside the store where rows and rows of gauzy tiny and very expensive bits of clothes hung from the racks and mannequins. Even Kamna blushed like a virgin as she saw the G-strings and thongs, especially those huge photos of naked women wearing it. Usually lingerie stores would exercise some censorship in their product photos and promotions, blurring breasts, nipples or crotches and many times even cropping them out of the frame. But this store was provocative, including slight nipple slips, pussy slips and plenty of cameltoes. Seema looked around the store in wonder “Don’t you guys get into trouble for such photos?”

The girl proudly said “No madam, our management takes care of the issues, our policy is to showcase beauty in its natural form, not restricted by censorship. We are proud to show our products entirely, showing the customers how they will actually look on them”

Kamna looked at the girl who was cute and young enough to be still in college, she had a figure to die for and couldn’t help but think that Vinod would enjoy the situation a lot. Wearing modest high heels, the girl walked confidently like a model, her young breasts bounced sexily, her tight butt jiggled sensually and a deep groove in her crotch slid erotically. Kamna said “Your pussy is showing, you may want to adjust your panties, we will wait”

The three looked down at the girl’s distinct cameltoe that set one’s loins on fire, instead of being embarrassed the girl smiled “I know madam, but no need to adjust”

Kamna was surprised, though the shop was for women and had some female customers, she saw a man near the front and a couple more in the bill desk “Are you sure? There are men in here, aren’t you embarrassed that they will see your cameltoe?”

The girl giggled “The two men are my colleagues and one of them is the store manager, they’ve already seen it. To be honest with you, I’m wearing one of our new collections, wait you’ll understand when I show you”

Confused, the two women followed to a small section where the salesgirl took a flimsy lace thong that barely had any fabric “This is our Avura range madam, these are targeted towards young women especially in their late teens and early twenties. It ranges from four thousand to fifteen thousand per piece, you may be surprised to know that this series is designed mainly to be worn under shorts, jeans, pants and leggings. Since it is so minimal, you can go out confidently that your panty straps won’t be visible. According to our company’s survey, the main thing our customers hate is showing ugly pantylines”

Seema asked “But what does it have to do with cameltoes?”

The girl looked bemused “Madam, it is the latest trend among teenagers, wearing these thongs you are guaranteed to show a sexy cameltoe”

Seema and Kamna looked at each other in surprise, teenagers these days are so liberal and uninhibited. Kamna said “So you aren’t shy to show off your pussy?”

The girl shrugged “Cameltoe is the same as cleavage in a tight clothing, so what’s to be ashamed of?”

Shaking her head in wonder, Kamna asked “So you are wearing this expensive thong? Isn’t it too costly?”

With clear pride, the salesgirl said “This is one of the perks in working here, we get to sample the new collections, all my friends are envious”

Kamna asked again “So you like working here? What are the perks and is the pay good?”

The girl said “Yes madam, apart from health and other benefits we also get to take home some samples for personal use. As for the salary, our job description is both a sales representative as well as a model, you can’t find a single average woman in our company stores. The salary too is higher than normal, also we get a lot of opportunities to earn tips and incentives. It is a dream to get such a job while still studying in college, but the company is very strict and stringent too”

The salesgirl was very helpful and explained the products clearly as they browsed the racks, Seema sighed “I want all of these, but even I don’t have money, every one of it is so expensive”

Kamna agreed with a nod, some of the lingerie cost more than Vinod’s entire salary, but the quality and comfort were undeniable. She really wanted to wear them to see for herself, but the salesgirl was strict “No madam, lingerie and innerwear aren’t for trials, but you can try the others”

Seema sighed in defeat “Come on Kamna, I think it’s better for my sanity if we try the other shops, these tempt me too much but I can’t afford most of them”

Kamna who had been a bystander all this time watching Seema burn money like nothing, smirked “You know what, it’s my treat, choose what you like and I’ll buy them for you”

Seema looked at her friend in shock, she clearly knew Kamna’s financial situation “Don’t joke like this”

Kamna, who had been standing idly all this time took the red bra that had tempted her “I’m serious, it’s a secret for now but you’ll see later, don’t worry I will take care of the money”

Her hand slid into her purse and caressed a gleaming embossed black card with golden letters, a small smile graced her beautiful red lips. The indecision plaguing her for a long time was gone taking a huge weight off her shoulders, she felt happy and relaxed as she thumbed the satiny fabrics.
Like Reply
posted up to 65th page
Like Reply
With the green signal, Seema and Kamna chose the innerwear they liked, soon the salesgirl’s basket got full with flimsy bras, gauzy thongs, babydolls, negligees and more. Seema took less not wanting to burden her friend, but Kamna looked as if she was purchasing clothes for an entire year. The salesgirl looked really happy and encouraged the women to purchase more as she would get more incentives with a bigger purchase.

With a load of clothes, Kamna asked “Can I try this slip?”

The salesgirl nodded “Of course madam, let me take you to the trial room”

The girl showed a bunch of cubicles onto one side “These are our normal trial rooms madam, but since you are purchasing so much you are eligible to try our VIP rooms”

Seema asked “VIP rooms? What are they?”

The girl explained patiently “For certain customers, we have the option of using a bigger much more comfortable room to try out clothes, so they need not be cramped inside those smaller cubicles”

They stopped at a lovely wooden door shining royally, inside the room was a large round couch with the walls fully mirrored. The large room looked posh with carpeted flooring and was much more luxurious and comfortable than the normal changing rooms. Seema exclaimed “Wow, this is fantastic, I’ve never seen something like this”

As they marvelled at the room they suddenly heard giggling and a man’s laughter, Seema went out and gasped making her friend ask “What happened?”

The two women became silent as the door to the next room was open slightly, through the gap they saw a potbellied middle aged man sitting on the couch shirtless and a lovely young salesgirl posing in a very sexy bra and panty set. From the way they behaved, it was sure that it wasn’t the first set and they certainly enjoyed a long time inside the room. Suddenly the scandalous view was shut when the girl who had been helping them closed the door gently “Sorry madam, this is private, shall we go to our own room?”

Seema couldn’t control her curiosity “What is happening inside?”

The girl hesitated but said “Madam, this is confidential, this is another service specially created for our privileged members. For platinum members, who spend more than a lakh per year in our store, we have a special feature. These select members normally buy our products for the women in their families and friends, they are usually ill equipped to choose the latest and trending clothes. They can instead allow a member of the staff of their choosing to model the clothes in the VIP room, so that they can make a reasoned decision on what to buy”

Seema asked “So you girls model these for them?”

The girl nodded “Yes madam, it gives us a lot of incentives and tips, so we love to do this”

Seema was shrewd “I can understand the girl wearing the lingerie, but why was the man half naked?”

The girl hesitated, but Seema prodded her “Madam, some clients love to be more comfortable when watching the show and it isn’t against the rules”

Seema grinned “Looks like there are quite a few naughty things you do in here”

The girl blushed “If we can impress the customer then we will get more tips, the person will also come here again and buy more so it’s a good thing”

Seema put her arm around the slim girl’s shoulder “Come on, you can trust me, aren’t we buying so much from you? Tell me, looking at your beauty I’m sure you’ve done a show yourself, what happens inside?”

The girl said softly “Most of the time it is just posing in bra and thongs, madam, but sometimes the customer will want to see us changing into the clothes in exchange for a large tip”

Seema said “Oh so you get naked in front of them, I’m sure they wont stop with that, especially after seeing you sexy girls. Do you have sex with them?”

The girl shook her head vigorously “No madam, the manager monitors the situation closely, while we can flirt and tease with the customer sex is absolutely forbidden, but many girls clock out after the show and spend private time with the customer outside the store. This is done to preserve the image of the company and avoid unnecessary problems in the future”

Seema grinned “So, have you taken a man for some ‘private’ time?”

She nodded “Yes madam, but please let’s concentrate on your purchases”

Seema teased the girl further “Fine, since we are allowed to see a show, why don’t you model this set for us? I want to see that sexy body underneath”

The girl didn’t hesitate, she took the slip from Seema’s hand and stripped her t-shirt and pants revealing a sexy black bra and thong underneath. Seema had a great time making the girl model the clothes for them while teasing her with slight squeezes and caresses of her nubile body. After trying most of the clothes, the girl asked “Madam, do you want to book private time with me?”

Seema giggled “I would love to spend more time with your sweet body darling and taste that honeyed pussy, but unfortunately we don’t have time. Perhaps I will sample you the next time, now be a good girl and bill these for us”

They went out prim and proper to the billing desk where the smart looking manager greeted them “Welcome madams, did you have a good time in our store? Was the representative helpful?”

Seema nodded “Yes, she was really helpful, unfortunately we are in a rush so we couldn’t enjoy her more”

The manager smiled “You are always welcome to visit us again and enjoy the services further. Now the total bill amount is 76,348, how would you like to complete the transaction? By cash, cheque or card?”

Kamna took the black card and slid it on the marble counter “With this”

The manager’s eyes widened “Oh, this is… more than enough. I hope you aren’t inconvenienced in any manner, if so please tell me, I will take care of it immediately”

Kamna said “No everything’s perfect”

The manager smiled in relief “Please madam, our employee will take care of the bags, I’ll be honoured if you can visit us again. The spring collection will arrive in a few weeks, it has the latest fashion and many unique pieces”

The other man took the bags for them respectfully while the two women left the tense manager. Seema asked “What was that card? Why was that manager so respectful?”

Kamna said “It was a personal gift from the chairman of Trident industries who is the big boss for all these companies. With this I can buy anything from the group’s stores”

Seema looked at her friend incredulously “What? You had such a thing all along and you didn’t say a word, if I had known about this then I would have bought a lot more”

Kamna said “I don’t like to use this normally, but this is a special case”

While the women were happily shopping, Vinod came back to the empty house, since he was bored he went to Rajesh’s to pass the time. Rajesh greeted him warmly and gave him a glass of whiskey “Here bro, let’s enjoy the moment with some whiskey. Though I love my wife, such moments of loneliness are important for any married man, we can be free during these times”

Vinod agreed and sipped the whiskey enjoying the warm, slightly harsh feeling as the amber liquid slid into his throat. Rajesh asked “Weren’t you asking about a suitable gift yesterday? Well since we are alone, let me show some of my wife’s photos”

Rajesh went to his office room, where a large curved monitor dominated the desk, he entered a long complex password and logged into the system. He clicked on a folder named ‘Seema-Misc’ and opened it “These are some of the older photos of Seema taken during her wild college days. We weren’t a couple then, but I too was invited to those parties so I had a lot of chance to capture her frolics”

Excited beyond belief, Vinod sat next to his friend and watched the first image fill the huge screen, he was surprised to see a very young and beautiful Seema wearing a pink top that was more of a bra and a very short skirt with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of alcohol in another. Those long legs were bared to the maximum and he could see her flat midriff and cute navel as she sat cross-legged. More pictures followed, he was shocked to see her kiss some of the men, one photo in particular caught his attention, Seema was sitting on a man’s lap with her legs splayed open showing everyone her pink panties, the man was laughing with both of his hands under her top squeezing her tits. Seema was giggling and her hands were full with cigarette and alcohol, her sexy eyes were drowsy as she was clearly on a high.

Rajesh chuckled at Vinod’s dumbfounded expression “Yeah she was a wild thing in the college, she was incredibly beautiful and extremely popular with the boys. She was the first person everyone invited and the last person to leave a party”

Vinod clicked next and was greeted by her turning her head to kiss the man behind her passionately. His cock was rock hard, he was turned on like never in his life, perving on another man’s wife, especially his friend’s was really kinky, it was even better when it was his friend who freely allowed him to view the photos. Rajesh smirked “Well, I think it is better if you enjoy these in private, why don’t I go out for thirty minutes while you look at these leisurely”

Vinod was touched, but he couldn’t help but ask “Are you sure this is alright? After all this is your wife…”

Rajesh chuckled “Bro, I want you to look at it and enjoy, remember I will come back exactly thirty minutes from now. Oh, if you want to do me a favour, print out the best of these and smear them with your cum, I really want to see them”

Laughing, he left the dumbfounded man alone and closed the door, Vinod checked to see that the door was locked and sat on the chair once again. With trembling hands, he clicked the next one, the man’s hands had pushed the top and revealed a hint of her naked underboobs. Unable to control himself, Vinod unzipped his pants and released his achingly hard cock, using the precum pooled near the tip, he lubricated the cockhead and gently stroked as he watched the increasingly bold images. To his disappointment none of the images had her nude, some were blurred and some were cropped. Still seeing sexy Seema manhandled by the partygoers and seeing her participating eagerly made him near spurt his cum all over the monitor.

Remembering Rajesh’s request, he chose one photo where Seema’s tits were nearly spilling out of the top, two men were mauling her body while one man kissed her, her hands still had a cigarette and alcohol letting the men do anything to her. Clicking on the button ‘Print’ he eagerly waited as the high quality colour printer spew out a glossy image of the photo onto his hands. He rubbed his dripping cock on the magazine like paper, leaving trails of precum on her face and body. Fuck, he had never been so aroused in his entire life, there was no way he could stop himself from cumming. He jerked his cock harder and groaned loudly, letting his dick spurt thick splashes of hot cum onto Seema’s photo. He rubbed his cock on her face, nearly tearing the paper with force smearing the creamy semen all over her body.

He panted and grinned like a maniac, it was a most satisfying orgasm, still there were more photos to enjoy and he still had time for another cum. When Rajesh knocked on the door after half an hour, Vinod was satisfyingly exhausted, he had smeared a few more photos with cum, letting them dry on the table. Still he was a bit disappointed that he couldn’t see her naked, betraying Rajesh’s trust, he had tried to open the other folders, but they were all locked. Just reading the folder names nearly made him cum again, ‘Seema, Jeet and Prem’ ‘Seema in Natasha’s party’ ‘Seema’s BJ’ ‘Our honeymoon part 1’ ‘Our honeymoon part 23’ ‘Our honeymoon part 98 feat hotel waiter’ ‘Skinny dip in hotel pool’ ‘Get together in office part 1’ ‘Get together in office part 202’ ‘Office annual day’ ‘After party-Annual day’ ‘Seema partying with bosses’ and so many more. There was more than ten TBs of photos and videos, unfortunately they were all locked, he was especially curious of a set of newly created folders which said ‘K-first photoshoot’ ‘K with Seema’ ‘K for chat posting’ ‘K for skype’

He wanted to know what those folders contained and who ‘K’ was, but he couldn’t pry into Rajesh’s personal details, it wouldn’t be decent. Rajesh came in and looked at the cum drenched photos of his wife “Wow, you came thrice in half an hour, amazing bro, you are a legend. Anyway thanks for these, I will preserve them”

Vinod shook his head unable to understand the younger man, how can anyone let another man jerk off to his wife and save the evidence carefully. Still it wasn’t his business, he was just grateful for the chance, but he was greedy “Rajesh, do you have any naked pics?”

Rajesh chuckled “Bro, I have lots and lots, you know I’m a photographer and Seema is my primary subject. I want to show you everything, but I think it is better if I do that after the trip, don’t you want to first time to be real?”

Vinod couldn’t let go “Though she is still very beautiful, hasn’t she changed a bit after these years?”

Rajesh laughed “Fine, how about you come her early tomorrow evening, I will show you photos from her college days and then you can give me more photos for me to save”

When Kamna and Seema finished their shopping, they carried so many bags that there wasn’t any space in the auto making Kamna complain “We could have gotten a taxi, how are we going to go back?”

Just the bags from Trident were enough to fill the auto’s seats, there was no way the two women could sit at the back. The auto driver looked disappointed, he knew the women would close the ride and call a taxi. But Seema shocked them both by saying “Why call a taxi? This auto bhaiya has always been considerate and kind, let’s adjust and try to fit in here”

Kamna was confused “How?”

Seema smirked “Easy, one of us can sit at the back and the other can sit in the front”

The driver’s face brightened like he was experiencing heavenly bliss, Kamna knew her friend was planning something, so she said “Front? Fine”

Seema asked the driver coyly “Bhaiya, can you arrange the bags so that my friend can sit?”

With renewed vigor and enthusiasm, the driver pushed the bags to the side and made just enough space for Kamna to sit. The driver sat on his seat and gave some space for Seema to sit next to him, she was wearing her kurta and tight leggings, she patted her back to avoid creasing the kurta and sat next making her body slide on him. The driver gasped in pleasure, the feel of her high class body was indescribable, especially when Seema put her arm around his back and crushed her right breast on his arm. His smile was so wide that it threatened to tear his face into two, but he was in no mood to complain. Ready to go, he leaned over her making her ask “What are you doing?”

He leered, letting the inside of his arm caress her lush thighs “I need to start the auto madam”

He pulled the lever hard, rubbing his back on her chest making her moan, luckily for him the engine didn’t start, he pulled the lever forcefully, using the momentum to crush on her body. The third time worked, the engine puttered loudly and the driver raised the throttle gently. Since the handlebar was wide, to drive the auto the driver’s arms were held wide, his left elbow gently pressed on her perky breast. She moaned as the auto circled the service road from the parking, taking a left, his elbow pressed firmly into her breast making her moan loudly. She complained “This is too uncomfortable”

The driver was alarmed “Ah madam, do you need more space? Let me move further to the side so you can sit easily”

Though the seat was wide, it was difficult for two persons to sit comfortably, the man was afraid she would cancel the plan and decide to go by the taxi. Seema said “There is no way two people can sit here, since I can’t sit at the back, the only option left is to…”

The driver’s heart raced in fear, his heavy thumps could be heard clearly over the noisy engine, his body sweated in panic and his dark face was beaded with fresh sweat, afraid of her decision. Seema said “I think it is better if I sit on your lap, bhaiya do you mind me sitting on your lap?”

What? The driver couldn’t believe his ears, if the world ended right there he wouldn’t notice, his mind whirled back to normalcy, enough to make his stutter “No, madam is always welcome on my lap”

Seema smiled prettily “Great, I’ve always wanted to see how you guys drive so nimbly in traffic, now I can have the best seat to observe”
[KC1]lATEST
Like Reply