Poll: Are you bisexual?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
bisexual
33.71%
59 33.71%
bi curious
52.00%
91 52.00%
definetly not bisexual
14.29%
25 14.29%
Total 175 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Are yo bisexual?
Any bisexual hubby here
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(06-05-2019, 04:21 PM)pinklips Wrote: hmm..

I like black ones
Like Reply
(06-05-2019, 05:18 PM)pinklips Wrote: This is how it started..

Me and my friend went on vacation to bangkok couple of years back. On the first day eve, we decided to go on pub hopping. We landed in one of the bars where the ambience was nice and calm compared to others and it was a bit chilled out there. 
We spent an hour drinking, trying to talk to girls in the bars (not very successful). Finally, after so many tries we got fed up and decided to move on to other bar.

We were about to leave after using the toilet downstairs. We had to walk two floors down to access the toilets and was a bit dark there with very dim lighting. There were only two toilets, one was already occupied and my friend took the other one. So, I had to wait in-front of the door.  It had the usual doors where the top and bottom were visible from the outside. 

I accidentally noticed there were four legs in the already occupied toilet, I thought some two drunk buddies sharing it, but to my surprise, the door was unlocked and it started opening. What I saw infront of my eyes was extremely shocking!  

A shot and thin white asian guy appeared very lean was on his knees and a tall, masculine guy was standing before him with his pants down and legs wide spread. It appeared like he was getting a blow job. I tried to move aside to take a look. Oh my god! to my surprise, yes it was exactly what I thought. 

I accidentally took a glimpse of his dick as well, the asian guy was struggling to take it in his mouth. it appeared huge, definitely 9 to 10 inches long and it was very thick as well. 

I immediately waked away before they notice and moved to the stairs, my heart was pounding very fast and I couldn't believe what I saw. So many questions in my min..  is that a real dick !? is it suppose to be that big ??! usually men have it that big ?? if so, then i am ridiculously small ?!????

I couldn't take this thought anymore. I started googling about the dick sizes and everything right there... everything got me convinced that I am small!!!

A bit of disappoint and curiosity to read more on this topic kept me glued to the stairs and It took some 15 to 20 mins. later, I realised my friend is not out yet but I am too scared to go back there and check! So, I patiently waited.

After sometime, my friend came casually taking with that thin asian guy! 
I understood, he might not have seen what I saw and casually made a friend, suddenly the masculine guy also came, my heart started pounding again.. this time even more faster..

My friend seemed very casual with them, he introduced them to me (small guy alex, big guy randy). I tried to stay in manners with a dreadful smile. They said, they will join us in pub hopping tonight and my friend agreed to it. I badly wanted to tell him what I saw but I didn't get a chance as we walked out of stairs to another bar.

As the evening passed by, they both started taking to us completely normal and they were really friendly. I slowly felt a bit safe and ok to get involved more into the conversation.

Things went very causal, they appeared completely harmless. Couple of hours later, we all were drunk and decided to call it a night and return to our hotels. Alex had a car and he said he will drop us. We all got in to his car and he dropped us to our hotel. 

Randy also got down with us ?!! He stays in the same hotel too!!!

Alex left, we 3 took the lift and randy invited my friend for more drinks at his place. It didn't felt right to me so I said, I am too sleepy but both of them convinced me for couple of shots at Randy's room. 

We went to our room, changed to causal night wears and went to two floors up and knocked Randy's room door. He opened it with a bare body. Only shorts and nothing on top. All that pounding in heart and blow job scene came to my mind again...

He already made drinks and kept it ready for us. Couple of shots each as agreed. After the first shot, I felt a bit dizzy and started to get aroused for no reason before realising, randy forced to quickly take the second shot!! I was high and completely aroused by the drink.

Randy carried me to the bedroom, I was powerless to do anything coz of the drinks. He dropped me in the couch inside the bedroom. He then took my friend to the bedroom as well.

I was high but completely conscious to notice everything happening around...

<To be continued..>
Good! Good! Good!
Really like the build-up... possibly it is based on, if not completely, a real life experience..

Keenly awaiting to the point where PINKLIPS gonna evolve into a PASSIVE GAY recipient of the RandyCOck...
And see where he takes it from there
After all, BANKOK knows no limits!

[Image: image.png]
Hard when challenged
Soft when relaxed!

banana banana  

Like Reply
(04-05-2019, 05:45 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: I'm bisexual from Chennai.

I am bicurious from chennai.
Like Reply
I am bicurious hubby from chennai.. I want both hubby and wife to suck my cock
Like Reply
(01-01-2019, 01:46 AM)hbs4u15 Wrote: [img=840x900][Image: 5c2aaa6c20b0d.jpg] [/img]

hello guys 
how many of u get turned on by watching huge cocks .... feel lyk sucking it....
and mutual masturbation.... be honest n letz catch up....

do vote your choice... ;)

I became Bicurious after watching more cuckold movies hubby and wife sucking bull cock. I will get turned on seeing this type of movies. I like both male and female sucking my cock simultaneously.
Like Reply
(05-05-2019, 06:41 PM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Any bisexual hubby here
I am bicurious tamil hubby here
Like Reply
used to do homo sex in college. not much now. interested in chting with bi curious. pm me
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Any cuck hubby having fantasy of sucking dick showing his wife videos or in front of his wife from chennai.. I am waiting for a real bicpl or bi hubby
Like Reply
Any bisexual hubby here
Like Reply
I am bi from Chennai. tamil and english
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
Like Reply
Bisexual Male telugu
Like Reply
(26-01-2019, 04:59 PM)jivabanger Wrote: Not bi sexual. But would definitely want to experience shagging another guy.

Me too.
Like Reply
Bi bottom here..pm me to chat on hangouts
[Image: 5cd80e0e657c4.png]
[+] 2 users Like Nipsnavel's post
Like Reply
any cuckold can ping me in kous.mmb; for fantasy chat and roleplay
Like Reply
Anyone from Bangalore??
Like Reply
-===================================5%^&*#$%^&*()
Like Reply
sorry I am not bi sexual and I am straight but I respect bi and gay
Like Reply
(01-05-2019, 05:02 PM)rohitcuckold Wrote: [quote pid='60193' dateline='1546287403']
[img=514x900][Image: 5c2aaa6c20b0d.jpg] [/img]I love huge dick

hello guys 
how many of u get turned on by watching huge cocks .... feel lyk sucking it....
and mutual masturbation.... be honest n letz catch up....

do vote your choice... ;)

[/quote]

i love to suck dick i did it once pm meyour dick pic
Like Reply
any bi from bangalore?
Like Reply