Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Finally the encounter

Then I went and had water. I was tired. When I came back ramya was watching TV. I came and sat next to her. Hugged her from behind in one hand.she kept changing the channels. I was just hugging her from behind and kept my shoulder on her head. Suddenly she shouted

Sh : “yeeeeeeeeeee” good movie. I like this movie.
Me : ok then watch na dear
Sh : sure but I will go after seeign this movie.
Me : sure I you go. I don’t want you to feel bad sleeping here
Sh : ok dear. (she moved to the corner and took pillow and started watching the movie)
Me : (I slept beside her ) ok you keep watching. Wake me once the movie is finished. I will sleep.
Sh : sure preethu.

I slept just turning the otherside. I didn’t want to hug her tonight because last time I hugged and lot of things happened and she was upset and so many things happened. So I just turned the otherside and slept. I don’t know how I slept I was sleeping totally. Suddenly I got up and saw TV is running. I thought my ramya left. I turned and saw. The queen was sleeping turning towards wall. I slowly got up not to disturb her. Switched off the TV. I went outside and went to ramya house. Locked her door and came to my house. I slowly bolted my house. Went to toilet and came back and slept. Since it was cold I took the blanket and covered her. And I also covered with another blanket. I turned otherside and slept. I couldn’t sleep. The devil in my mind was thinking some nasty things. I slowly put my hands inside the shorts. Started stroking it. now I really wanted ramya. I just turned slowly not to make any sound. i searched for the opening of the blanket which ramya was covering. I slowly moved my my hand inside until I got her body. Yes I touched her body one of the fingers. I waited for few minutes. Then again I moved my left palm on her waist slowly. I was touching her bare hips. I was feeling the soft saree as well. It was little far for my hand to reach her navel. I slowly moved little near her. Again I moved my hand. Now I was about to hug her. I was feeling my whole room is becoming hot. My mouth started drying. I was swallowing saliva very frequently. I started sweating also. My dick was standing so hard. It was not getting space to stand. I slowly moved my hands on her boobs. I was afraid to press. I was afraid if I press she will get up and go to her room. I was just keeping my palm on her left boob. I couldn’t control the heat. I totally removed my blanket now. I kept my hand on her shoulder and started pulling her softly so that she will turn straight. After many attempts some how she turn straight. My hands were still on her stomach inside her pallu. I couldn’t see my hands but I was able to feel the hot body of ramya. Now I moved my hands towards her boobs again. This time to the right side. I didn’t press it. I was just caressing it for few mintues. I was just swallowing saliva very frequently. I was totally mad now. Whole body was heat and sweat. Now I realized why did I put the blanket. Slowly I took out my hands from her boobs and tried to remove the blanket from her. I could manage to remove till her waist. Again I directly kept my hand on her stomach and slowly moved towards her boobs. Now my hands were playing on her blouse hooks. With one hand I was trying to open the hooks. It was really difficult to open. I tried tried and tried. Thinking of proverb “Try Try Try until you gave success”. But failed. And also I was afraid if she wakes and be upset on me. But still my hungry was making me do all this nasty things. I thought this wont work and then moved my hands towards he navel.

Whenever ramya tried to move I behaved as if I am sleepy to that even if she wakes up, she must feel that I am sleeping. My hands were near her navel. Since blanket was there down, it was difficult to move my hands inside. I kept my hand there only. But I didn’t wanted to sleep that night as if I miss this I will never get this opportunity. I again moved my hands towards her boobs I was just softly caressing her boobs. This time I made my mind at any cast I have to remove her blouse hooks. I removed her pallu from the blouse. Now I could see the two mountains standing stiff. I kept my hand on her blouse hooks made every effort. There was a soft sound “taappp”. finally removed the first one removed. I moved to second one. “Tappp” removed. My body was becoming so hot. There was fear, pleasure, need everything in me now. I still couldn’t see the bra. May be the bra was deep cut. I went to third one. It was not that easy as I removed the two. Finally I removed that also. Now I could feel that there was a bra. I touched with only one finger. Now I moved to fourth one. This was far from difficult. But still my effort was going on.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Suddenly ramya started moving. I got scared. I just removed my hand and kept it on the pillow. My head was spinning now. Totally afraid. What will she thinks if she sees her blouse is opened. My mouth totally dried I thought I am dieing. But swear I heard one more sound “Tappp”. I opened my eyes. I saw ramyas both the hands were near the blouse. I couldn’t see what she was doing. But after few seconds another sound “Taappp”. Then after few seconds the hands rested on her stomach. Now I didn’t know what to do. I was really confused. Is ramya awake? I was afraid now. But thought in mind. If she didn’t like and If she was awake she would have got and gone home. But if she is awake and then she opened the hooks that means she likes. I took courage and again I put my hand on her blouse. All the hooks opened. I just moved the right and left part. Now I could see the fancy bra holdng the sexy milk tankers. As I guess the bra was deep. Due the light from the window, her boobs were looking as if milk is falling on them. I put my hands on her boobs. Now I didn’t bother whether she will go home or she stays. I held her right boob and started pressing. I decided that if she shouts I will bang her. I know I cannot do but my condition was like that. I kept pressing both the boobs from her bra only. But since the bra was tight it was really difficult to take the whole boobs in hand and enjoy it. I decided to put my hand inside the bra. I tried entering the boobs from bottom the bra. Since there was elastic I could just move only few centimeters inside and my fingers started paining. I tried had but it was difficult. Now I couldn’t pull the bra up also. Then as I knew she was awake I just made signal touching her hands and bra, sending message to her mind in a silent language that help me in opening the bra. I did this for 2 3 times. Then I thought there is no way now. The bra hook is right below her. How can I reach there. But suddenly I could see ramya moving. This time I hands were still on her stomach only

She lifted her back upwards and made her head stretching downwards. Her chest movied updwards. The two mountains went up. The scence was so sexy. I saw her right hand going below her back. After few seconds there was sexy sound. “taaakkkkkk”. That was the door to open the sexy milk tanker holder. It was the bra hook which she opened. Now I got courage that she was awake. I moved still closer. Now it was easy to remove the bra. I put my hand inside her bra easily. Kept pressing her boobs. Played with the nipples. Her bra was still on her only but just it had moved towards her neck. I could see her boobs just dangling to the right and left. There were big. Then I took my hand down and removed the blanket. Now my dick was really crying. It couldn’t control and there was no space to show the hardness. I just removed my shorts and underwear. My dick was really feeling so happy and it started breathing as if it was suffocated. I don’t know where I threw my shorts.

I moved my hands towards her thighs. I slowly lifted her saree upwards. I manged to lift till up and I touched her panty now. I could feel the pussy. I started moving my fingers on her pussy. I could see ramya moving her legs with temptation. I could see her toes in the two legs rubbing each other softly without making noice. I played with her pussy for long time. Then I started removing it. I could manage to remove till her knee. I touched her naked pussy. It was a bush. I guess she never shaved. Even I could feel lot of hairs on her legs. Which made me clear that she never went to parlour or did waxing. I tried removing the panty fully but my hand was not reaching. But anyways I was successful in removing her bra and panty. Suddenly ramya started moving her legs. She was trying to remove her panty through her legs. She moved her legs continuasly and finally the panty was parted from her legs and her body. I guess now her pussy was very free from panty like my dick from underwear. I went still closer. Kept my head on her left shoulder. Her left boobs and nipple was very close. I slowly took that in mouth. And started licking.

We both didn’t speak a word. Only thing I was hearing is a soft breathing sound of ramya and my saliva swallowing sound. Here and there I was hearing sweetheart also swallowing saliva. I totally knew that she was awake. We both were shy to speak now. Now I started hugging her hold her shoulder. After few minutes I just climbed on her. With tshirt only I was sleeping on her. As soon as I climbed on her she made a sound “ufffffffff”. Because there was some weight on her now. I could feel the heat on both of us. The swallowing sound was more now with ramya. I started to fuck her. But since my dick dint had eyes, it didn’t know where the pussy is. I tried moving my dick here and there. No way I found the secret heavenly hole. At the same time I was licking her neck face and finally started kissing her lips as well. Even she responded very nicely. But my dick didn’t find the pussy. She was hugging me tightly. Moving her hands all over my hairs now she moved her right hand on my naked ass as tried to push. It was the sign to tell the put your dick inside I am not able to control. Now how can I ask her where is the heaven. I tried to move my dick here and there again.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
I could feel something is coming near my dick I was wondering what was it. it was ramyas right hand. She took my dick in her hand pulled the foreskin back and put near to her bushy heavenly pussy hole. She removed the hand from my dick and put it again on my naked ass. Then again she pushed my ass towards her pussy telling me to put that thick snake inside the heavenly hole.

I just took my ass little back and even my cobra the snake the terrible dick also went back and pushed it forward. There was a shout from my queen, my sweetheart, my love “aaaaaakkkk”. Finally i fucked my neighbour, my sweetheart who was calling me son, my brother, my kid. And then she started breathing hard. I was in heaven now. I kept pushing and pulling inside the bushy heaven for 8 to 10 times. As I was stroking, fucking her she was breathing had and making sound “aaak aaaak aaak aaakaaaak”. I could feel some rocket if going to fly from my dick. Suddenly because of the tension I cummed. I kept the dick there for few minutes and slept on her chest. Suddenly the sound stopped and now I was breathing hard. I was feeling very bad that I cummed so soon. But what to do since it was tension, I cummed soon. Then I rolled down towards the other side. at one time i felt that i did something wrong. but i thought i shouldnt think all those now. we are good friends and she will understand.

Still ramya was sleeping as if nothing had happened. Her blouse were separated right and left. Her bra was on her neck. Her saree was lifted till stomach. Her legs were parted. Her had spreaded her legs and kept both the knees on the bed. It was really so nice see her like that. I was so tired. I felt like peeing. I got up and went to toilet without wearing shorts. My dick was dangling and I could still feel that my cum was still on the tip of my dick. And dropping on the floor as I walked. I knew that ramya was not satisfied. I went to toilet and went to kitchen drank water as I was tired and my mouth was dried and returned back to bed.

I saw ramya had slept turning herself towards the wall. She had not hooked her bra or blouse. I could see her ass from behind.all her saree scattered. Her hairs were scattered. It was making me mad now. Slowly I felt that my dick is standing. I just went on bed slept next to my queen. Took the blanket covered both of us in one blanket and hugged her tightly touching my naked dick with her naked sexy ass. I was kissing her bare back from her blouse. Slowly my dick was rising.
Like Reply
The second encounter

I saw ramya had slept turning herself towards the wall. She had not hooked her bra or blouse. I could see her ass from behind. all her saree scattered. Her hairs were scattered. It was making me mad now. Slowly I felt that my dick is standing. I just went on bed slept next to my queen. Took the blanket covered both of us in one blanket and hugged her tightly touching my naked dick with her naked sexy ass. I was kissing her bare back from her blouse. Slowly my dick was rising.

I held her right boob which was below. I could feel the nipple hard. I know that ramya was not satisified by just small fucking session. But what to do I am man, once cummed then difficult to fuck for few minutes. So I just hugged and was pressing her boobs. Slowly I moved my hands towards down. I tried removing her saree part which was tucked inside (in kannada its called NARIGE). Ramya was awake I could feel it by her hard breathing. But it was full of silent. She was sleeping the other side faced. We both were inside the blanket. Only thing I was able to see was her soft hairs. But I was feeling her sexy body. My dick was touching her ass. It was rising slowly and again sleeping. Since my dick had just cummed few minutes back, it had lost energy to stand stiff to fuck ramyas hole. But I was having a soft love feeling now. I kept pressing her boobs, navel and tried putting my hands inside the saree. And also I was caressing her legs, thighs and played with her bushy hairs. Was not knowing what to do. Slowly while I was playing with the bushy hairs, I could feel a well with full of watery. Slowly I moved one of my fingers inside. It went deep inside. Suddenly there was a hissing sound “sssssssssssssssssssss” from the other side. It was ramya who was mourning. Then I removed the finger and again I inserted. I started doing this for few minutes. But ramya didn’t do any sounds after that. I took one more finger and inserted inside again she hissed “sssssssssaaaaaaa”. I was enjoying this moments. Now I thought let me speak to her. But in this kind of time its very difficult to speak because the feelings, the situation will not allow anyone to make that we are awake but still, I thought I have to speak to her. Because I was not in a mood to fuck her, I was not in a mood of lust after cumming. I was in a mood of caring, loving and emotion. I opened my mouth now.

Me : Ramya………(with very very soft voice no sound only breath)
Sh : (no answer at all, no reaction also)
Me : Ramya…… Ramya………
Sh : (a very very low voice) mmm ( as simple word)
Me : Ramya…..
Sh : mmmmmmmmmm (now the voice was little bit louder and long)
Me : I love u dear.
Sh : (no answer at all, no reaction also)
Me : I love you so much. (I was slowly trying to pull her towards myside so that I can see her face)
Sh : (she dint turn)
Like Reply
I kept trying it gently. After few minutes she just turned and slept straight. I was in full conscious now. She just left the breathe “ummmmmm ufffffffffff”. Her bangles were making chilling sound with her breathe “gallll gallllllll gallll”. Then again it stopped. And she slept straight keep her left hand under her head and right hand covering her face.
Me : Ramya. Come close dear. I love you so much. Hug me and sleep no. I miss your love
Sh : (again no words, no reaction)
Me : I know I have done mistake. But truly I love you more than anyone I my life. Please hug me dear. I am feeling like crying (I was speaking in a very low voice. My mouth was dried. Voice was not proper. I was just speaking with my breathe)
Sh : (she turned towards me. Kept her left hand under her head and kept her right hand on my shoulders)
Me : ( I moved a little close so that she can hug me fully. I kept my hand on her shoulder and moved my left hand on her back and pulled her)
Sh : (she kept her face under my chest hugging tightly. I could hear a crying sound.) "ummffffff ummffffff ummmffffffff" (pulling her mucus inside the nose) "ummffffff ummffffff ummmffffffff"
Me : (I kept my fingers on her eyes. Tears were flowing from her eyes) chinnu I am sorry I made you cry. Forgive (I also started crying)
Sh : (she put her palm on my cheeks and slowly tried to wipe the tears and kept her palm on my mouth indicating not to cry)
Me : ramya. Please speak to me don’t cry
Sh : (still her bra, blouse were not hooked. She started crying little louder and while crying only) I love you preeeeethu………. Don’t leave me. I miss you so much. I love you so much…………….. (still crying)
Me : (I took her face and saw she was closing her eyes and still crying like a kid)
Sh : ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmmm
Me : don’t cry sweetheart. I am sorry. What to do I lost my control. I wanted to control myself. But all happed by itself
Sh : even I should have stopped not dear? Preethu, I love you so much. Please promise me one thing
Me : what is that dear? Ask me anything I will give
Sh : I don’t want anything. But please don’t tell whatever happened between us to anyone. Not even to your best friend. I beg you
Me : don’t you worry my love. You are my sacred heart. How can I tell this to anyone?
Sh : (hugged me still tightly like a kid) thanks preethu. I want to be like this forever. You take care of me so much. No one took me this much care after my mom
Me : ramya, I am happy that you told me you love me. (I was holding her shoulder and I was trying to remove her blouse. I was indicating her to remove it.)
Sh : (she didn’t respond to that) preethu, you liked it?
Me : what ramya?
Sh : what ever happened now? Did you like it dear?
Me : ramya, it was really awesome. I never expected that we both will do like this.
Sh : even me dear. I never wanted this to happen. I always thought we both are good friends, I want to be your mother and you my kid and me your kid and you are my mother
Me : yes ramya. Even I wanted to be like that. Don’t know why you started attracting me so much. I started loving you. But swear I never thought of you physically.
Sh : (while she was holding my shoulder, I took her hand and kept in on my bare ass. I was only in tshirt as I had removed my shorts while fucking her) we both should be like this always dear. Good understanding. And never let anyone no that we both did mistake like this
Me : (slowly I was trying to pull her hand and keep it on my dick. She responded positively and started rubbing it. it was still dangling as soon as she held my dick she started stroking I made a hissing sound purposefully) ssssssssssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sh : sorry dear. Is it paining?
Me : no no just felt very nice. Ramya please do like that only dear please
Sh : you like it preethu?
Me : yes sweetheart. Its so nice. (I kept trying to remove her blouse but couldn’t finally I asked her only) ramya can you removed your blouse please if you don’t mind?
Sh : wait preethu (she moved her hand and turned straight and got up. She was sitting straight now. I could see her boobs hanging outside the bra. Bra was above her boos almost near her neck and blouse were spiltted to right and left. She removed the blouse and then took away the bra and threw on floor. her boobs were hanging without bra. in that street light falling from the window, those boobs were looking like glowing bulbs with a black point in the middle) mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me : (I was still sleeping and was watching her acts while sleeping only. Took my left and held her left boobs. And pulled her to sleep) ummmmmm I love you dear
Sh : (turned towards me and hugged) preethu please don’t tell anyone that we are like this dear please I am afraid.
Me : don’t you worry for anything. We both are lovers within us. But for others were are good friends, you like my mother and I am like your son. Swear lets maintain this.
Like Reply
We both started kissing each other. She was little passionate this time. She was giving me lot of saliva and her snake like tounge started going inside and searching everything in my mouth. Even I kept doing this. Her boobs were poking my chest. Slowly my dick was rising like anything. Took her right hand and guided towards my dick. She started holding it and slowly pulled the foreskin. It was as if I am going to heaven. I was caressing her bare back and slowly moved towards her ass. Put my fingers in her ass crack. Slowly as I was moving my finger, touched her ass hole. I kept pressing it, it was little dry. Somehow I managed to put my middle finger very little inside. She was mourning with pain

Sh : ummmmmmmm ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Me : ramya, is it paining?
Sh : ya please stop it preethu. It is paining.
Me : ok dear sorry. (I took that from her ass hole. But wanted to put the finger inside)
Sh : (she stopped mourning)
Me : (I took the hand towards my mouth and took some saliva and put the finger again on her ass hole and with that saliva I tried puttingmy finger inside ass hole. I could put my middle finger inside a little like two centimeters) ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sh : ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (very softly crying) preethu please take out its paining.
Me : you dint like it dear?
Sh : no please it pains a lot. Please I beg you
Me : (she was not interested in putting anything inside her ass) ok chinnu love you.
Sh : love you too preethu (again she started kissing my mouth).

I took her lips outside. Our mouth was full on saliva and her saliva smell was making me mad. My dick became harder now. It was ready to fuck her heavenly hole. Blanket was on both of us. I removed it and threw down the floor. I got up and removed my tshirt I was totally naked now. Nothing on me. Again slept. My love was sleeping turning towards me. I started kissing her neck, ears and brushing her hairs. She was started to kiss my neck and chest. Slowly I stared kissing her boobs, she was making slow mourning sounds “aahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhhhhh”. I was playing with her stomach and navel. I slowly started towards her bushy hairs near pussy. I wanted to lick her pussy. I just spread her pussy to put my toungue. I could smell that toilet smell. Even though it was smelling I liked it and wanted to lick her pussy. She suddenly kept her hand there to avoid it. then I started to lick her legs. She had lot of hairs on her legs. As she didn’t go to parlour, no hairs were removed in her legs. I went towards her toes. Started licking them. She was mourning. She was holding my hairs and brushing. Slowly I came near her pussy wanted to lick. She again stopped it. I slowly moved towards her boobs and started licking. I went near her armpits. There were lot of hairs and her sweat smell was coming from her arm pit. She never applied deodorant. She had never shaved there I guess. But I just licked once again she stopped to lick there. Then moved down from her made her turn back. Now I started pressing her ass. Slowly moved my head on her ass and slept as if they were pillow. And I started biting it and kissing it and licking it. I slept on her fully now. Started holding her boobs which were under her now. She just pulled her ass upwards so that I can have better hold on her boobs.

Me : ramya are you liking it?
Sh : preethu, its really nice. I wanted to someone to love me truly than thinking only of sex
Me : what happened dear?
Sh : nothing willl tell you someother day. Now just continue whatever you are doing
Me : ok ok. My dick is hard. I want your pussy now.
Sh : mmmmm. Ok wait let met turn
Me : ok sweetheart (I slept on bed now)
Like Reply
She turned straight. I climbed on her. My dick was so hard that I felt that my skin will cut because of that hard. My dick started searching for the heaven again. I told ramya that I am not able to find the hole. She took her hand down and took my dick and guided it towards her sexy juicy hole. I just kept my dick on her pussy. Swear it went straight inside her pussy fully. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”.

Sh : aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me : ramya is it paining dear?
Sh : no preethu. Its feeling so nice. You have thick dick.
Me : is it?how is uncles dear?
Sh : now please don’t speak about anything else. Just me and you
Me : ok ok. Are you feeling ok now?
Sh : yes dear. (she hugged me tightly)
Me : I am feeling I am in heaven. (started the action. I was just slowly pushing and pulling. I was fucking her slowly)
Sh : aaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhh sssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me : fee….ling ni………ce ramyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sh : yeah pre………aaaaaa thu……… ummmm aaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhh
Me : (I could see her boobs hanging as and when I was fucking her. Her whole body was shaking) raaa………mmmmm aaaaa yaaaaaa ummm umm ummmmhhhh
Sh : I……… laaaaa………….vvmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaa you………………..pree……………ummmmth………..uuu ahhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

We both started fucking like dogs. As I had already cummed, this time it was full control. I was conscious about all. And I was not in hurry to leak in her hole. I just controlled my senses. Whiel fuckign only we both were kissing and playing. I was licking her neck and she was giving me lot of saliva as if I was drinking water. I was tired, still I dint cum. I fucked her nearly 3mins continuously. But I controlled not to leak. But as I was fucking I felt I am about to cum. I stopped fucking her. The sound of the bed stopped. The breathe became calm. Her bangles were making hell lot of sound, suddenly that also stopped.

Me : ummm aaahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sh : ohhhh pre…………….thhhu……………………………. Ummmmmm aaaaaaaaahhhhhh
Me : ramya I am aaaaaabooooouuuuuuuuuttttttttt to leak.
Sh : ok put eve……………ryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg insi aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa de onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnly pre……..aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh thu……….
Me : no …………….. No. I want to………………….. Fu………………ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you whole night
Sh : mmmmmmm. Ok……….. Aaaaaaaa… can you stop for a while preeee….mmmm thu
Me : what happ……….nd de…….ar
Sh : toilet.
Me : ok ok.

Even I wanted to stop because of afraid that I may leak and again there wont be any mood.

Sweetheart got up and covered herself with the saree. Just rolled herself and went to toilet. I was sleping straight. I could see my dick standing straight as a flag pole. As I was watching it. I could see little bit of cum coming outside the dick and flowing down. I was getting little pleasure.

While my sexy had gone for toilet I could hear the toilet sound shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. She was peeing. Even I wanted to go for toilet. I went near the toilet door. Pushed it. she had locked. I knocked. After few seconds it opened. By the time she had finished. I didn’t allow her to go outside. I was standing there naked with my dick hard and standing very parallel to the ground. I just started peeing infront of her. She wanted to go outside. But I held her. After peeing I hugged her there only and tried removing her saree. I removed it now she was standing naked. She covered her boobs by crossing her hand (holding left hand on right shoulder and right hand on left shoulder) and covered her pussy by holding her legs together.
Like Reply
I somehow took her hands away and made her stand naked showing her hot sexy body. (everyone cover your eyes and think of ramya and shwetha menon naked you will know how it will be). She started running towards bed. Her wide ass was juggling. She went and slept on bed. I slowly went on bed. And straight away climbed on her and was kneeling down sitting on her. This time I held my dick and put it inside her pussy. And started fucking her hard and hard. Now the sound become more and more.

Me : aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (breathing very hard)
Sh : ummmmmmmmmm ummmmmm ummm ummm ummm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (very softly breathing)
Me : ram mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm yaaaa
Sh : yaa………………… pre…….mmmmmm th……mmmmmmmmmmmm u…………………uuuuuuuuu uuuu uuuu
Me : are yo………..u mmmm aaaaa liking the way I am do……..ing
Sh : yes…………… pre……………,mmmmmmmmmm thu. Lo……………..ve you so…………..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmch

As I was fucking her, it was around 3 to 4 minutes I fucked her. I was about to cum now, as mydick was fully loaded I couldn’t control.

Me : rammyaaaaaaaaaa I willl leak now please make your legs tight
Sh : (she just kept her legs little close so that her pussy will be more tight and I will get more pleasure) okkk then fuck me fast
Me : (I was fucking very fast now. Suddenly I felt some rocket coming out of my dick. The rocket straight away entered her pussy) ummmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (a loud voice from my breathe)
Sh : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I think my cum hit her very hardly she also shouted)
Me : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it was like I saw heaven
Sh : Saaakaa chinnnu. Samadhana aaaaaaaaithaaaaaaa (is it enogh sweetheart? Are you statisfied dear?)
Me : yes ramya I am satisfied as if I went to heaven and came back.
Sh : (she hugged me tightly and kissed my shoulder) preethu, I love you truly now. I am in love with you dear. Please don’t leave me
Me : sure ramya. You also please don’t leave me.
Sh : let us be like this only always. Forever. I willl give you all pleasure, care, love you want
Me : sure dear. Even I willl take care of you, love you truly.
Sh : but for society lets be like mother and son or brother and sister
Me : ya sure ramya. Its my promise. my head is spinning dear. I am feeling sleepy
Sh : ok dear sleep on my chest. Wait let me wear clothes
Me : no no let us sleep naked pls
Sh : ok dear. Sure. Anyways uncle will not coming tomorrow. So I can stay here only.
Me : ya correct you can get up here only and take bath and do pooja in the morning
Sh : mmmmm now sleep on my chest.
Me : sure dear (I kept my head on her chest and took one nipple in my mouth and slept like a kid)
Like Reply
Final Encounter of that day

We both slept together naked under same blanket. I guided her hand towards my dick. She was holding my dangling dick. It was sleeping like a loose thread and became small from 8inch black cobra to 2 inch black earthworm.

I was sleeping on her bare chest. I had kept one nipple in my mouth. Was sucking like a small kid. My hand was caressing her back from neck to ass and slowly moving inside ass crack and again from ass to neck. The soft hand on my dick which was strocking the dangling snake, was slowly stopping. And totally stopped. I guessed the sexy lady, my sweet sex queen ramya had slept. Yes she had slept. Even I was feeling tired. No more interested in doing anything other than closing my eyes and sleep. I closed my eyes recollecting the sensual, erotic love we both made. Don’t know how we both slept. We both were really tired with the heavy sex we both had. I had fucked her using all my strength. Now I don’t know what was going on the world.

I opened my eyes, I was till sleeping in the same position expect my left hand which was on sexy body was lying on my body. Realizing the sexy body is still there I just put my left hand. Nothing was there. Only plane surface. I was still closing my eyes. I just moved my hand here and there. Nothing was there. Was it a dream? Did I fucked that sexy pussy in my dream? Did I suck that sweet nipple in dream? Did those sexy soft hands which stroked my dick was dream? Was that sexy sweet lips and mouth which gave me load of sweet and hot saliva was dream? Within fraction of seconds I was thinking hell lot of thinks. I thought it was dream. But still I tried touching my body. It was naked. Then I thought the erotic sensual tremendous sex I had last night was not a dream. As I was sleeping turning towards the wall, I just lifted my head and turned towards back. What am I seeing? Waaaaaaaaw, the sexy queen, the erotic maharani, the kamasuthra kamini, my sweetheart, my love, ramya is turning behind showing her naked ass to me. I was wondering what she was doing. She was trying to wear the sexy pink bra. She had just put the bra and was trying to put on the hooks. Yes she was hooking her bra behind. Once she put the bra hook, I could hear the sound “tappp” very slowly. She had just wore the bra. Her blouse saree, petticoat was still on the ground. She bent down to lift the other clothes. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. As soon as she bent her ass bulged and the ass crack opened like a heaven door, as if it was inviting my dick to enter that heavenly juicy pussy. Was wondering what she will take. She took her panty. Lifted her right leg and put one part of the panty. I could see the black hairs like a bush. I couldn’t see anything more. As it was little dark, only because of the street lift I could see very little. And she lifted her left leg and put the other part of the panty. Now she was pulling it towards her ass. Yes she pulled it until it covered her ass crack. The panty line was like a “V” shape on her ass. Seeing all this my naughty dick was slowly rising as if a cobra wanted to come out of anthill. The hood of my dick wanted to come out. I realized the problem of my dick. I pulled the foreskin of my dick so that it can be free to erect and enjoy. She again bent to lift one more cloth. Her as was so big, as soon as she bent, I thought the panty will tear no. I really don’t know in what material these bra and panties are made, even though the elastic are so thin, it will not cut. I had read some where a puzzle “WHICH IS THE LIGHTEST MATERIAL WHICH HOLDS THE HEAVIEST MATERIAL?”. Does anyone knows the answer? Of course yes its none other than “BRA”. How true it is. Even though my ramya had heavy boobs, the sweet bra, the delicate bra was holding her heavy boobs. Those bra and panties are really lucky. They always stay with the juicy boobs and the smelly, sweet pussy. Sorry if I had bored with some philosophy. I just felt like saying it. She bent down to take her petticoat. She took the petticoat and wore it. And tied the waist thread. Now my dick raised totally. Then I realized that she was wearing the clothes to go to her house. I saw the time it was 5:30AM. It was her time to take bath and do pooja. But I wanted to do pooja to her heavenly pussy now seeing her sexy semi naked body.

Dear all when you see a lady fully naked you may feel like fucking her. But when you see a female with semi naked and that too with a bra and showing her sexy ass, any sanyasi also cannot control. Same thing happened to me. I got up immediately and went near her and stood behind. My dick was standing perpendicular to my body. Going up and down. It was exactly 90 degree to my body. I went behind her and hugged tightly. She shouted “aaauuuuuuchhhhh” and tired behind.
Like Reply
Sh : Preethu… what are you doing? You scared me stupid
Me : (Kept my head on her shoulder and kissed it softly) I love you sweetheart (hugged tighly holding her stomach)
Sh : Preethu, I have to go dear. Its time. I have to do pooja. Its already 5:30
Me : Hey ramya, what will happen if you wont do pooja for one day. Today is Sunday sweetheart. Come sleep for some more time. Please. See this (showed towards my dick) he had become so adamant. He is asking you heaven hole now.
Sh : now don’t want. You are going mad. Its not enough you did two times night? Now let me go dear. We have whole day today. I will be with you only.
Me : please sweetheart. See what have you done to my dick. You made me mad and now you are going? Please please please come na dear other wise…..
Sh : what will you do naughty?
Me : I will bang you here only. Please dear.
Sh : hey preethu speak slowly. What if the owner will listen? Then we both are in trouble. Now let me go dear please. It will be late for pooja

I didn’t leave her. Was holding her tightly. She was trying to free herself from me. She tried all her strength. But couldn’t. I turned her towards bed and pushed her on the bed and moved her slowly towards bed and made her bend on bed. She shouted whispering “POLI’ means naughty. She kept both her hands on the bed. I was still holding her from behind. As soon as she bent and kept her hands on bed, I could feel her big ass touching my dick. I really went mad. She was bending and standing. I moved slowly down and lifted her petticoat till her ass and put the petticoat on her back. I could see her pink panty. I licked her ass bums both the side. Rubbed my dick on the bums. Now it was out of my control. I wanted to fuck her. I removed the panty in hurry. She dint speak a word. Only think I could hear was her hard breathing sound. It was vigorous. It made me clear that her pussy also needed a fuck immediately. I put my dick inside her pussy. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaaaaaa” and then the fuck started. I fucked her almost one minute from behind like the dogs do. Was holding her boobs as they were shaking back and front when I was pushing my hardness inside her hole. I felt little difficult to fuck like this. And also I felt I am cumming and I could feel I was not getting any pleasure if I cum in this way. It was not a correct doggy style what I was fucking as it was not planned. So I decided to fuck her on bed. I made her sleep on the bed and climbed on her. She lifted her petticoat and made a way for me to fuck.

Sh : Preethu dear, finish it soon please. Its time now sweetheart
Me : ok ok. I will finish it soon dear. Just want to realease my tension inside your THULLU (a slang word for pussy in kannada)
Sh : Yours is very thick than uncle preethu. It pains sometimes when you do it.
Me : is it? So you are not getting pleasure?
Sh : I am gettign otherwise why should I agree for one more round my love?
Me : ok. Dear I want my dick to be always inside yours
Sh : ok ok now finish it fast. Release your liquid tension inside mine soon
Me : ya dear. I am trying to release it soon. But its telling to keep fucking for ever
Sh : preethu I love you so much. Now please release it. It already 6AM now. I have to take bath also dear
Me : don’t worry my sweetheart I wil also join you and give you bath.
Sh : ok then we both will take bath. It will be nice. Now please for god sake leak it fast otherwise I will remove yours and go
Me : ahhhh ahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Sh : What happened sweetheart?leaked?
Me : ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm released my tension inside your ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa THULLU
Sh : mmm sleep for two minutes on my chest dear. You will be tired. Then we both will go for bath
Me : ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (I have seen ladies, once we fuck them and we leak they make us to sleep for few seconds or few minutes so that we take rest. I don’t know how many had this experience, but swear on god I have had this experience with few ladies and girls who really loved me from heart. but this will not happen if they are with you only for sex and money. sorry this is just my assumption. dont take it to reality. but what i have experienced i have told.)
Sh : now get up sweetheart. Let go and take bath its time.
Me : ramya you go please. I am tired. I will sleep for somemore time (I was indeed tired to even to lift my head also. I just slept on her only.)
Sh : ok then you sleep preethu. I will take bath and do pooja and come

She got up and moved towards otherside. And while she was leaving the bed, I just turned towards her and held her hand.
Like Reply
Sh : What happened preethu?
Me : (I saw her emotionally) nothing ramya. I love you so much. Don’t know why I feel I should be with you only always
Sh : Preethu, even I love you so much. (she took my face in her hands and kissed my forehead showing her sexy cleavage from her sexy pink bra)
Me : (after she kissed me on forehead, I showed my lips to tell her to kiss on my lips. She winked and kissed) one more my sweetheart
Sh : (she whispered in my ears very softly) POLI (naughty)

She moved and started wearing the clothes. As I had just now cummed, I was not in mood in anything other than sleeping. She came near me and told

Sh : Will take bath and do pooja and come soon dear. Now you sleep for sometime
Me : ok sweetheart. Love you so much (I covered my face in side the pillow without seeing her)

She hit my head from her palm and started towards the door. Opened the slowly so that I shouldn’t get up from bed. I removed my face from pillow and saw towards the door. She turned towards me and whispered

Sh : I love you preethu (blowed a flying kiss and closed the door and went to her house)

I just heard only Ramya opening her house door that’s it. I don’t know how I slept.

Here ends my three encounters on Saturday. Keep reading my story what happened on Sunday. Even though there were not much sex on Sunday, there were lot of things which ramya opened to me about her sex life, her sex desires, her sex problems faced by uncle and how her sex was with uncle. Read this not only because I will tell you about ramya, but you people will know how a homely looking lady will have sex desires, what all a decent looking ladies will think in their mind. When ramya opened all this to me I was a bit shocked and was getting more and more hotter. Swear on god this was a really shocking to me. I know few people who have fucked real desi aunties will know how this decent looking homely ladies will be, how their desires will be.
Like Reply
Ramya gave me bath

A small update:

Ramya left to her house. I slept without knowing what’s happening around. Three successful, enjoyable fuck whole night made my body so weak that my body was alive but my mind was dead.

I felt someone was trying to wake me. I lifted my head with half yes opened, it was my sexy queen. But I was not interested in anything I just wanted to sleep. Again she was trying to wake me up. I was thinking why the hell she is waking me. Whole night I had fucked her like dog. What else she wanted? She shouted to wake up. I just opened my eyes little and saw the wall clock. It was 9:30AM. I was not in a mood to get up. Swear my body was totally tired. Whole night I was awake using all my energy to fuck my sweet ramya. But my sweetheart’s effort became more to wake me. Finally I had to loose to her and got up.

Sh : Preethu, get up dear its already 9:30. Get up and take bath. Will have breakfast. Then you sleep I wont trouble you
Me : (with half sleeping voice) Sweet heart please I want to sleep more.
Sh : (She kissed my forehead and told that she wont have breakfast if I wont get up) Preethu, if you wont come then I will also not have breakfast until you come.
Me : (Without interest I got up. I was naked still) I love you ramya. How come you are not sleeping? Come we both will sleep for sometime my love
Sh : Preethu, get up take bath and then you sleep.
Me : Ok my sweetheart. Now give me a hug.
Sh : no no. take bath then I will hug you and do whatever you say. Now get up dear

I got up and started towards toilet. I was naked. My dick was dangling. It was totally tired. I felt as if all the semen in my testicals was out and it was dried and empty. I went to toilet and came outside. It was so nice to walk naked throughout the house in front of a sexy lady. Then I went to bathroom. Brushed myself. Then came outside. Ramya was watching TV. I called her.

Me : Ramya……. Sweetheart
Sh : Yes preethu what happened
Me : Can you come and sit here until I take bath please?
Sh : Ok dear wait let me taket the chair and sit near the door.
Me : Come soon dear. Love you so much
Sh : (She came and sat near the door.) take bath soon my dear. I am very hungry.
Me : Ramya, can you give me bath today. I am feeling very tired.
Sh : Ohh god. What happened preethu? Are you not well?
Me : Nothing. I am feeling there is no strength in me.
Sh : mmmm. I know why. That’s ok no problem. Have breakfast and will give you milk have it. Again you will get strength
Me : (I smiled and waved my hand to come and give bath) now came and give bath to me ramya

She came near me and tucked her saree plates to her waist. I could see her hairy legs till her knee. She started giving bath. I was sitting and she was standing opposite to me. She started shampooing my hairs. I was slowly moving my hands over her bare legs. I was moving my hands till her thighs. I totally lifted her saree till her pussy. The pussy was hidden under the hairy bush. Wanted to put my fingers inside the heavenly hole. But don’t know why I was out of mood. But still just I was moving my hands over her thighs. She hit gently on my head and told

Sh : “Keep quiet naughty. You told you are tired and still you dint leave your naughty things. I know now if I allow you will start one more round. Naughty fellow.”

I realized that she didn’t had anymore shy with me now. She was totally open now with me. But I was not in a mood to fuck her again. She told me to stand. She poured water throughout my body and started applying soap. She put soap to my body and slowly sat down and started putting soap to my dick. She kept rubbing my dick with soap. Swear it was just dangling. Even though it was trying to erect, only 30% got erected. She kept doing it for few minutes. I just closed my eyes and didn’t say anything. I was thinking she might trying to erect my dick to get fucked again. Whatever even thought she wanted to bang me, it was not possible for me. I guess her she realized her effort was in vain. She started applying soap to my thighs and legs and made me turn other side and applied soap to my ass and put her hands inside the ass crack to clean my ass hole and stood slowly and applied soap to my back. After doing all this she started pouring water from top and washed it with the other hand. I was splasing water on her as she poured water to me. It was fun. I hugged her tightly and said “I love you Ramya. Please be with me always”. She just smiled with lots of love in her heart. “I too love you Preethu. I cannot leave you forever”. There was little emotion between us. Then slowly we both got parted. She took the towel and wipped my hairs. I was tickling her bare stomach. She was shouting “aaa aaauu hhhhhh stop it preethu, naughty fellow. If you do this again I wont speak to you”.

Finally I my sexy bath was finished. Ramya told she will arrange for breakfast in her house. I told I will join her after getting ready. She left to her house and I got ready and went to her house.
Like Reply
Very sleepy

I got ready and went to ramya’s house. She had prepared breakfast and was waiting for me. I went and sat opposite to her. She gave my plate and we both had breakfast. Don’t know why I was so tired that I was not in mood to get feeded or feed my sweetheart.Even she dint ask me that why I was not feeding her. The environment was very very normal. But still, ramya got up and brushed my hairs and went to kitchen to get water and gave to me. We both had breakfast. Ramya took the plates and kept in bathroom for washing. I was still in sleepy mood. Then I realized why I was not thinking of my queen. I just wanted to sleep now. But ramya wanted to sit with me and speak. She came and next to me. She was seeing my face with lot of emotions. Even though I was feeling damn sleepy, while she was seeing my eyes I was feeling like keep seeing those beautiful eyes. I could see a lovely lips just moving very little and smiling at me. It was really emotional and love to watch that.

She nodded her head slowly to ask what are you seeing. I just nodded my head side wards telling nothing. She kept her left hand on my shoulder. And pulled me and made me sleep on her lap. I kept my head on her lap. It was so nice to sleep on that thighs. It was so soft. I kept one hand on her lap and started massaging on the saree only. She just bent a little and kissed my head. She kept brushing my hairs. I was feeling as if a kid is sleep on her mothers lap. Yes indeed the way she was brushing my hairs and kissing me was like as if a mother was taking care of me. She called me in a soft voice.

Sh : Preethu…..
Me : mmmmmm (in a sleepy voice)
Sh : Preethu…… are you sleepy dear?
Me : mmmmmm chinnu….. Feeling very sleepy and tired
Sh : Ok sleep dear. I know how much you are tired (she was tapping my head as if she was making a kid sleep)
Me : Ramya, do you love me?
Sh : I love so much preethu. Don’t know what has happened to me. But swear I fell in love with you.
Me : Ramya I want to ask you something. Please give me correct answer
Sh : Sure preethu. Why should I lie you?
Me : Ramya, whatever we did last night, was it right or wrong dear?
Sh : Preethu, I don’t know whether it is right or wrong. But when we were doing it, I felt very nice and I thought it is correct. But when I came back I felt very bad about myself and felt whatever we did was wrong.
Me : Ramya, sorry that mistake happened because of me only dear
Sh : Preethu, it happened because of both of us. Being so elder than you I should have controlled myself. But your love, your touch made me loose control.
Me : I am sorry ramya, if I had hurt you.
Sh : Preethu, what do you think?whatever we did is correct or wrong dear?
Me : Ramya, one way I feel we both have good understanding, we both have lot of love for each other and also we wanted that happiness which we both understood each other and shared it physically and mentally. But when I think that we both wanted to be like mother and son or brothers and sisters, I feel very bad that whatever we did was wrong
Sh : (Bent and kissed me again) Preethu, lets not do that mistake again dear. I am feeling if this continues we may loose a good relationship.
Me : So I wont get any chance to have happiness with you dear?
Sh : Preethu, tell me one thing truly, you need a good and pure love or physical happiness?
Me : I just need you till I die dear. Whatever you like that is ok for me. If you tell lets be like brother and sister or mother and son, that is also ok with me. But please be with me. Because I cant leave without you. You are my life. I love you chinnu
Sh : Preethu, I can understand your problem dear. I know you like me and I can also understand your physical desires. But I am afraid if we both become possessive and if my husband comes to know about us and what will happen to my prajju?
Me : mmm. Ya dear I can understand. Its ok sweetheart, lets be good friends. But will tell you one thing I really enjoyed so much last night. I am not able to come out of that.
Sh : Even me dear. Swear it was really enjoyable. Sorry I am speaking openly. Sex should be done with love and care, not just for physical pleasure. I felt the love, desire, sensuality and physical hunger in you.
Me : I was really tempted with your beauty dear. You are an angel.
Sh : Can you promise me one thing please?
Me : Tell sweetheart. Why, you don’t trust me sweety?
Sh : I trust you dear. But still promise me.
Me : Promise on my life tell me
Sh : Whatever happened between us please don’t tell to anyone. Even to your best friend
Me : Ohh god. Ramya. Why should I tell sweetheart. Swear I wont tell anyone. You also don’t tell to anyone. Otherwise we will be big trouble
Sh : Ya preethu. We will be in big trouble.
Me : Don’t worry sweetheart nothing will happen. Be happy chinnu
Sh : now sleep dear. I know you are very tired. Even I am feeling sleepy.
Me : then shall we go to my house. We can just sleep for sometime until lunch?
Sh : ok come. Lets sleep for sometime. Even I am feeling little tired. Whole night we didn’t sleep

We both went to my house. Ramya took the same place where she slept last night, the wall side. I slept the other side. I closed the window and door. It was little dark. But not fully dark. I switched on the fan. I was just feeling so sleepy, my eyes were burning like anything. Ramya slept facing towards wall, showing her sexy back and ass towards me. After switching the fan, I came to bed and slept, saw the bare hips. I put my hand over that bare hips and moved towards her stomach. It was cold and nice. I moved closer to her touching my dick to her ass and hugged her tightly. I kissed her bare back. Slowly moved my hands towards her sexy boobs and held it. And closed my eyes. Don’t know how we both slept. It was 12PM afternoon.
Like Reply
We both had one more round of pleasure

We both went to my house. Ramya took the same place where she slept last night, the wall side. I slept the other side. I closed the window and door. It was little dark. But not fully dark. I switched on the fan. I was just feeling so sleepy, my eyes were burning like anything. Ramya slept facing towards wall, showing her sexy back and ass towards me. After switching the fan, I came to bed and slept, saw the bare hips. I put my hand over that bare hips and moved towards her stomach. It was cold and nice. I moved closer to her touching my dick to her ass and hugged her tightly. I kissed her bare back. Slowly moved my hands towards her sexy boobs and held it. And closed my eyes. Don’t know how we both slept. It was 12PM afternoon.

I opened my eyes. It was a nice sleep. I saw the clock it was 3PM. Then I saw towards my lovely ramya. She was still facing towards the wall. I took my hand from her and went to toilet. Then I came back and then slept again hugging my sexy queen. Then I slowly pulled her so that she will face towards me. She slowly turned towards me making a husky voice “aaaaammmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhh”. Then turned straight. Her sexy boobs were pointing towards the roof. Her saree was scattered only the left boob was covered by the saree. Right boob was covered with blouse and it was an awesome scene. Then again I pulled her towards me. She again made some husky voice and turned towards me. She opened her eyes half and gave a sweet small smile. I could feel she was half sleep. She took her right hand and put on me and hugged me tightly. Her boobs were touching my chest.

Sh : Preethu, hug me sweetheart
Me : Ramya, its 3 o clock. Didn’t know how we slept
Sh : mmmmm. Ya preethu, last night we didn’t sleep that’s why dear.
Me : I love u chinnu. I love you.
Sh : love you to preethu

She slowly moved her lips towards mine. She took my lower lips and moved her toungue inside my mouth and we both kissed for 10mins. Then my dick started standing. Without speaking anything I started pulling her saree towards her hips. I started caressing it. Her thighs were so nice I was going mad. Slowly my hand started touching her hairy bush. My fingers started playing with her pussy outside. I was just massaging the pussy. But didn’t put inside. She was mourning with lot of pleasure. Ramya took her right hand and put inside my shorts. The dick was standing like rod. She removed my shorts till my knee and peeled the foreskin of my dick and started stroking. She came near my ears and whispered.

Sh : Preethu beeka (Preethu do u want)
Me : Yes, ramya.
Sh : mmmmmm. You are tired no dear?
Me : I am tired but my dick is not tired
Sh : ohhh naughty

She slowly climbed on me. She started kissing my neck, face and opened my tshirt. She started kissing my chest. I took both of my hands and started pulling the saree upwards. I pulled it till her ass and I started massaging her naked ass. Waaaaaaaaw it was so nice. She was brushing my hairs with both the hands. I could feel her right hand was going down. Yes she slowly moved her hand towards my dick and held my rod. Took it and put it to her heavenly pussy. She started pushing it. We both fucked each other. She was riding me like a mad dog. Around 3mins we had sex. I cummed soon. I left a heavy breathe. She understood the I have cummed. She whispered

Sh : Saaka (is it enough)
Me : I cummed chinnu. Waaw it was nice fuck
Sh : naughty. I am still not satisfied
Me : but I am tired sweetheart.
Sh : its ok no probs.

She climbed down and slept next to me. I was really tired now. Then we both slept straight looking towards roof and started speaking lot of things.
Like Reply
The romance continues

She climbed down and slept next to me. I was really tired now. Then we both slept straight looking towards roof and started speaking lot of things.

Sh : Preethu, its 3.45 dear. We didn’t had lunch only.
Me : Its ok Ramya. Get up and wear the saree properly. I will get something to eat.
Sh : Ok dear. Get masala dosa. I love to eat. No problem no dear?
Me : Hey sweetheart, I will get don’t worry. Where is my shorts?( I was looking for shorts which was somewhere under the bed)
Sh : Its ok go like that only dear. Let all the girls see it and enjoy
Me : Hey ramya, see how my dick is sleeping. If I go like this all the girls will think that I cant satisfy them. If it was standing hard then everyone ladies, girls will be hungry to get my dick. What you say sweetheart
Sh : Preethu, I will tell you one thing with my heart, swear you have a nice dick. Its thick and long. Especially that tip of your dick is fat, which really gets locked properly inside our pussy. That is the type of dick every women likes dear.
Me : Is it? So my dick can satisfy all the ladies? (I was giving a naughty smile)
Sh : Preethu, not only ladies, girls swear even old women will be hungry to have ur dick (she gave a loud laugh)
Me : You naughty. (I took the pillow and hit her head)
Sh : Really preethu. You have a nice dick which any ladies will like to have
Me : Love you chinnu. But how do u know that my dick is good that other males?
Sh : Will tell you all this. But now go and get something to eat soon
Me : Oh here is my underwear and shorts (I took the underwear and shorts and wore it which was under the bed)
Sh : Ya ya when were are in heaven, having the pleasure we will not know where our clothes will be (She kept speaking and was hooking her bra and blouse and adjusting her saree which was scattered)
Me : Ramya, come here ( I was standing next to the bed. My sexy queen got down from the bed and came near me)
Sh : Preethu, I love you so much. Swear I don’t know how much I love you. Really I am not able to believe that I will be like this with you
Me : (I hugged her tightly and pressed her boobs towards my chest. They were so soft. Her nipples were poking my chest. I kept my head on her shoulder with full emotions) Ramya, even I love you so much. Our love shouldn’t be only for sex chinnu. I will take care of you and your feelings. you also should take care of me dear
Sh : Sure preethu. See we both are lovers only between us. For others, outside society I am your mother, sister and a good friend. And you are a kid to me. Keep this in mind.
Me : sure dear. I love you so much.

I was really tired. But still it was an awesome experience. And I dint want to miss this opportunity because I just had this Sunday. Next day uncle used to come with Prajwal. Then I may not get to fuck this sexy heavenly aunty. But still I had lots of hopes that since she loves me she will do something to give pleasure to me and satisfy my dick. Also we both were in love so much that, it was like as if we both were husband and wife now. Even I loved her from my heart.
Like Reply
I took my bike to get masala dosa. I got masala dosa. We both had masala dosa. She got Tea which she had prepared when I went outside. She had little and gave to me. And she took my Tea. It was already 5PM. We both were not interested in romance now. We both sat opposite to each other. Watching eye to eye emotionally. We both had a long chat. About her past, about her marriage and all. It was really heart touching.

Sh : What are you seeing dear?
Me : Nothing ramya, you look so beautiful even at this age. No can tell that you are 32years having two kids
Sh : Hey keep quiet, you are telling this because you like me. Otherwise I will look like old lady for you
Me : no dear. Swear you look very beautiful and sexy too.
Sh : thanks if its from heart
Me : swear its from heart. Hey you were telling about my dick. Tell na dear. How many dicks you have seen?
Sh : keep quiet preethu. What are you speaking?
Me : Hey sorry dear. You told na my dick is really good than other males so wanted to know
Sh : mmmm. Naughty fellow
Me : Ramya, tell me about your past other than your sad sorrows.
Sh : what do u want to know preethu?
Me : mmm. Like did you had any boy friend or someone you liked more
Sh : Preethu, leave the topic dear.
Me : Its ok tell ramya. I wont tell anyone. We both are so close now. Tell me so that your heart will be little lighter
Sh : Preethu, I have told you everything dear. You know my past very well na dear
Me : Its ok ramya. If you don’t like to tell then leave it. But keep loving me dear.

She stood and walked towards bed and slept upside down. I felt there is something she is hiding from me and was not able to tell me. Since I was her husband now, I wanted to be with her. I slowly walked towards her and slept next to her. I woke her up. She saw me and slowly crawled towards me and slept on my chest like a small kid. Her left boob was lying down and right boob on me. Her ass was facing the roof. I kept my right hand on her ass and left hand on her bare back and was massaging and caressing. I slowly opened her mouth. A slow voice was coming out of her throat.

Sh : Preethu (a slow voice)
Me : Ya ramya. Don’t get upset. See I am your good friend. I will listen to all your sorrows. Please don’t keep anything inside.
Sh : (She asked my hand)Preethu, give you hand and promise me that at any cast you wont leave me.
Me : Promise dear. I am in love with you so much. Don’t speak like a small kid. Why should I leave you. After all you are my dear sweet love
Sh : Preethu, I hided something from you thinking you may feel bad about me and leave my friendship. Because you are the only one after my mother who listened to my sorrows. So I didn’t want to loose you dear. So I hided few things from you
Me : Hey dear. Its ok tell. Whatever it is you are my love. Don’t ever think that I will leave you. Even if you leave me I will not leave you.
Sh : Love you preethu. (Tears came out of her eyes)
Me : Now stop crying and tell me what you want to tell
Sh : Preethu, when I was in college, there was a boy called Rohan. He was very handsome and good
Me : Ohh so you were in love?
Sh : Yes preethu. But I never wanted this to happen to me. But I don’t know how it happened
Me : its ok dear. It happens as that age is like that only. But I am not upset about this dear. See if you like someone its good only. But tell me how as your love life?
Sh : I was in 2nd PUC. Rohan was a handsome fellow. Very talented and many girls were liking him. I always ignored all this love because of my family problems. Whenever we all the girls were sitting together we used to speak about studies and everything. but sometimes girls used to speak about love also. I told you that I had a best friend radha.
Me : Ya you told me dear. Tell
Sh : One day all my friends were sitting in the college campus and were speaking about love. I was just listening to what they were speaking. Most of the girls were telling that they are in love with Rohan. They also used to tell that he is kind hearted fellow and he is a gentleman. they were also speaking about his dress sense, his studies and his behavior. don’t know why I was feeling that I wanted that kind of person in my life. few girls also proposed him and he had rejected them. I felt that he many not accept me. but my love towards him started growing slowly. but I never told this to anyone. but one day when radha and me were sitting on a bench in college campus, I was very dull and was thinking about him only. suddenly Radha, asked me what happened and why I am sad. I was feeling afraid to tell about my love. but still I took courage and told Radha that I am in love with Rohan. She was shocked but also she gave me a smile and told that Rohan is a good pair for you and she also promised that she will help me.
Me : Waaw dear. Good then what happed sweetheart?
Like Reply
Sh : Whenever he used to come to class, I started seeing him, I was falling more and more daily. Really he was a gentleman, he was good in studies, and very kind hearted. That made me fall in love. One day, Radha and I was sitting on bench. He was also sitting in the next bench. I kept seeing him. suddenly he saw me but I was afraid and I turned my face. he noticed this Preethu. I felt so ashamed. but still his smile, his charming face was making me see him always. few days he didn’t come to college. I heared he was not well. after 3days he came to college. he came to Radha and asked for notes which he had not written for 3days. she told she had not completed and guided Rohan to me. Preethu, that was first time rohan came near me. He asked for the notes. my hands were shivering. I gave him the notes. I was regular in all this Preethu. He gave me the notes next day and smiled. from there on we both became friends. slowly we both started speaking more and more. I told all this Radha. she was very happy for this. she was praying god so that he will agree for our love. one day we all went to one day trip. there all of them enjoyed. I don’t know why Rohan was staying with me only. Swear Preethu, it was so nice being with him. he was like you only. very soft spoken and good. He knew about my background. I asked him how he came to know about me. Then told that Radha had told all about me. But I was afraid if she had told about I love him. Thank god she had not told about this. One day Radha and I were sitting on a bench. Rohan came directly towards us and sat next to me. He was making jokes and making us feel very nice and happy. Rohan and me became so close that at least once in a day he used to come and wish me and go. One day I told Radha that I am not able to live without him. She told that she will tell about my love. I told I am afraid. Then she told to write a letter, so that she will give it to him. Preethu, I wrote a love letter for the first time. I didn’t write much. I just wrote that I am in love with you, please don’t be upset about me, if you like you say yes otherwise please be with me as a good friend. And tear this letter after reading.
Me : Then what happened dear?
Sh : Radha gave the letter to him. I was so nervous. For three days, he didn’t speak to me. I was feeling very ashamed and afraid. I asked Radha, whether Rohan told anything. She told he didn’t say anything. But one Sunday, radha came to my house. She had brought a notebook. My brother was there at home. We both went to room. I thought she had come for some notes. Radha told me that Rohan has given a letter to me. I as so happy but afraid if he would have scolded. Radha told she will go. But I told her to wait there only. I read the letter in my heart. He had agreed. He wrote that he liked me from heart. I hugged Radha and told about this. She was very happy.
Like Reply
Me : So you both were very happy there afterwards?
Sh : Preethu, our love was so true that we both liked each other so much. We both were ready to die for each other. One day he took me to his house. It was a very big house. I never knew that he was a very rich person. No one were at home. Only two servants were there. we both went inside his room. he showed me his child hood photos, his mom, dad and so many things in his room.
Me : mmm good. Then what happened dear?
Sh : Then we both sat on bed and he hugged me. It was so nice. Even I hugged him. Slowly we both kissed each other. I was not able to say no to him because he loved me so much. Slowly he put his hands inside my chudidhar and started pressing my boobs. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I was afraid that if I say stop he may leave me. I could feel he is happy and enjoying. so I didn’t stop him. then he stood and opened his pants and showed his dick. swear preethu, I felt very bad, but still I closed my eyes and bent my head. he forced me to touch it.
Me : Waaw dear. Now I know why you were comparing the dicks. So you enjoyed his dick? How was it dear?
Sh : Preethu, I was not interested in that. I was feeling bad. But what to do. I was feeling that one day I will marry him and I want to see him naked. So lifted my head and saw his dick. It was hard but not so big. It was thin and his foreskin was not so back. and it was small as well. I held that for few minutes only. then I just got up and went outside and went to home. but he didn’t leave me loving. we both loved more and more daily. he had promised me that he will marry me. but one day I heard that he is going to Delhi with his dad. He left a letter saying that he is going to Delhi and return soon and speak to her once he is back. We didn’t had mobile or anything like what we have now preethu. I waited for him weeks, months. he didn’t come. I wanted to die. but my best friend Radha was always with me and told me that I should lead a good life. even I felt why I should die for some stupid who cheated me.
Me : yes Ramya, but still even though he loved you so much why he didn’t tried to contact you?
Sh : I don’t know preethu. Whatever I really felt very bad about myself that I fell in love with him. Its ok forget. All my fate.
Me : So what do you tell know whether he is good or I am good?
Sh : You are far more good than him dear. How can I compare you with him? But in the beginning I was afraid that you will also do like him
Me : what do you think now dear?
Sh : you wont leave me I know
Me : I have promised you dear. I love you truly. I will not leave you at any cost
Sh : Thanks preethu.
Me : So who else dick you have seen dear/
Sh : mmmm wait will tell. Radha got married before me. And we were so close that she used to tell all about her sex happenings with her hubby.
Me : ohhhh nice. No you both were naughty right?
Sh : Hey stupid. She used to tell how he fucked her, what all she used to do with him and what all they both used to speak. She also used to tell that how he wanted sex with her.
Me : ohhh so you were enjoying the virtual sex (I smiled at her. I was slowly removing her blouse while were speaking and I was pressing her boobs and massaging her ass)
Sh : One day Radha, came to my house. I asked her how sex will be and what all she did. Radha, told about her husband's dick. Her husband dick was black it seems. And it was around 5.5 inch and showed me tap pipe and told it was this thick. I was imagining that. at that time we both didn’t know how other males dicks will be. as I had seen Rohan's dick, I felt Radhas hubby's dick was the biggest.
Me : Ramya, tell me frankly radha and you never touched each other in a sexual way?
Sh : No preethu, never. But we both have seen each other naked and have taken bath together many times. I have washed her back and she has washed my back. We both used to explain each others structure and compared each others structure but never had sexual attraction. but Radha always told me that I had a nice figure. she was always telling that I had a good boobs and ass which is good to wear a saree. have you seen some girls doesn’t have boobs only. if they were saree it will be like as if a plane ground
Me : ya I have seen. It looks so odd and they are not attractive only. Ladies should have boobs like you so that the chest is probing front and blouse sits properly and the pallu looks sexy in saree. You know We call the girls who doesn’t have boobs has Carrom Board.
Sh : oh is it. We call them as TENNIS GROUND
Me : (Both laughed loudly) mmmmm so what is your ground?
Sh : Mine is not ground. Mine is mountain (she smiled and closed her face inside my chest
Me : mmm ya himalayan mountains with milk. Correct no dear?
Sh : naughty fellow
Me : So what else radha was telling and what else you both were discussing?
Sh : She used to explain how her husband was fucking her. She was telling that it was paining in the first night when her hubby fucked her. And she also told that few days she didn’t like to get fucked. Later she used to tell that sex is like heaven and she was having it daily. even I was thinking when I will have sex. then I was thinking about Rohan. if he was there and if he was good to me, even I would have had sex with him. but don’t know whether he is not lucky or I am not lucky to get fucked
Me : Dear, he is not lucky to fuck a sexy figure like you. See how lucky I am. Now the whole body is mine. I can keep fucking this sexy lady whenever I want
Sh : You are becoming very naughty day by day. Love you preethu.
Me : Then what else you both used to do
Sh : She telling me to get married soon so that I can also enjoy sex. She made me so mad that I was hungry to have sex. I started pressing my boobs when I was in toilet or when I slept. I wanted to put my figure inside my pussy but was afraid if I get pregnant. because at that time I didn’t know about this
Me : (I smiled and told) if it was so easy to get pregnant by putting figure inside pussy everyone used to do this.
Sh : (she laughed loudly) mmm ya every ladies used to put their figure inside
Me : mmmmm then how many dicks you have seen dear?
Sh : Then my husbands. That’s all
Me : hey ramya, you never told how uncle is in bed. How is his dick dear? I am very eager to know how he fucks you because you are with him for many years. And want to know how much he satisfies you
Sh : mmmmm. Preethu, your uncle is an animal. Sometimes I feel his first wife died because of his trouble only. In the begging when I married, he was coming to me just to fuck fuck and fuck. Everyday he used to fuck me 3 to 4 times. Whenever his dick stands he used to fuck me. in the beginning even I used to enjoy sex. but later it became like he was with me only for sex.
Me : Oh he never romanced you dear?
Sh : Preethu, its been more than 8 to 9 years we got married. Not even one day he has spoken to me romantically. When he gets mood, he never ask me whether I have mood to have sex. He just come and lift my saree and put his dick and fuck me like animal and cum inside and sleep. again in midnight whenever he gets mood, he gets up and fuck me nicely and sleep. he always tell me to sleep naked. so that whenever he needs my pussy he gets up and fuck. he was an animal.
Me : ohh is it
Sh : Ya preethu. He never ask me whether I still need sex or whether I am satisfied. If he is satisfied he just sleeps.
Me : ohhh. But how was his dick dear?
Sh : Even though he is thin his dick is big dear.
Me : bigger than me dear?
Sh : no no its your size only but not that thick. Its little black. But his tip is very small and little sharp. I never felt so much of pain when he puts his dick inside when compared to yours. When he puts his dick, it goes so easily. But when you put yours I feel my whole pussy is full with something and also it covers the whole of my hole entrance. after you fucked me I feel that uncle’s dick was not covering whole of my pussy. but swear when you put your dick inside me I feel little pain until it goes inside. your tip is fat in front which I feel once it enters the pussy, it gets locked inside. but uncles can be easily removed
Me : so what are you saying dear? When I fucked you get pain and uncle fucks you get pleasure?
Sh : I was thinking that whatever uncle used to fuck that is the pleasure. But after you fucked me. I am feeling that this is the awesome sex. Swear I felt so nice when you fucked. Preethu, sorry for talking to you without shy. See preethu, since my marriage I expected to have sex with romantic feelings. but not even one day I had sex with these feelings. you know afternoon was the first time I slept on a male and fucked. I wanted to do this with uncle, but he never asks me when I need sex. he just come lift my nighty or saree, put his dick and fuck me for 2 3 minutes and cum and sleep without speaking to me.
Me : Hey dear, how do u know all this positions? How do u know that you can fuck like this also?
Sh : Preethu, Radha used to tell me all this. Even I was dreaming that I wanted to do all this with my hubby. But what to do I didn’t get hubby who will fulfill my feelings
Me : now I am there no dear? I will satisfy you however you need.
Sh : mmmmm. I know that preethu. When you gave me a life by getting me machine and getting me work only I came to know that how much you care for me.
Me : hey now stop that dear. So totally you have seen 3 dicks and information of one dick. Correct dear?
Sh : yes naughty fellow yes. But yours is the best I have seen dear. Promise on my prajju.
Me : Ramya, there are more big dicks than me. May be its big which you have seen or know
Sh : Ya preethu, I know radha's hubby used to bring sex movies it seems. She used to tell about all this. And she used to tell how male will have long and thick dick
Me : mmmmm. Ya dear. All this sex movie males and females will have big dick, big boobs and big ass
Sh : Preethu, I also want to see sex movie. Can you show me some.
Me : I will get dear. Let the college starts. I will get you and we both will watch.
Sh : Thanks preethu.
Like Reply
By the time we were speaking, I had almost removed her blouse and bra and also her saree plates. She just turned towards the wall, all her saree was removed and she was with open blouse and bra and petticoat. She also had removed my shorts to stroke my dick. She came near my ears and asked that she was to get fucked.
Sh : Preethu, I want to get fucked (with a whispering voice)
Me : How do u want to get fucked dear? You will fuck or shall I fuck?
Sh : now you fuck me its already 7.30PM. In the night can we try you fucking me from behind?
Me : sure dear. You know that is called doggy style
Sh : I don’t know dear. Radha told that she used to get fucked like this and gives lot of pleasure.
Me : Yes dear it will be nice. And also if we fuck hugging each other and fuck while sitting it will be still nice.
Sh : ohh is it. Then lets try this dear.
Me : sure sweetheart

I removed all my dress. She also removed all her dress we both were fully naked. I climbed on her. My dick was standing rock hard with a heavy tip to fuck that juicy pussy. My dick was searching for juicy pussy. Ramya took my dick and put it in her heavenly hole. I started fucking her madly. Then after 3 mins I leaked inside her heaven. I could feel the hot milk which came from my dicks mouth, slowly started flowing outside her pussy as if lava was coming outside from mountain. I was thinking about all of them rohan, uncle and radhas husband fucking my ramya and fucked her. I was becoming horny and was getting more aroused while fucking ramya while thinking she was fucked my all these three. It was awesome experience.
Like Reply
That Sunday after we both had sex and slept, we got up in the afternoon. She was very emotional. She wanted to speak so many things. I got lunch for both of us and while having lunch we both fed each other. After lunch we both were watching TV. She slowly came and slept on my chest putting her soft hand inside my shirt and caressing it. I was holding back and slowly caressed her back till her ass to her neck. She told about all her past and about uncle and how her in-laws treated her, how much she was happy with me and how her life started changing after she started working. We both discussed lot of things (I cannot type all those because it takes lot of time to type) about our past. I told about my sex life also.

After few minutes we had an emotional sex, I only climbed on her and fucked her. Then later in the night we slept together. I fucked her twice till morning. I had to go to college from that morning. And even uncle was coming back along with Prajwal.

We were like brother sister, mother son, husband wife depending on the situations. But still she was like a mother for me. She cared me so much that she always used to tell that I am like her elder son. Even I was liking her so much. We both continued to have sex whenever we got chance. Swear even I have fucked her when her husband was fully drunk and slept in the hall and I went inside the room and fucked her. She was very understanding to me.

Her business started flourishing more and more. From one machine she took three machines and appointed 2 more people. Uncle also slowly stopped drinking as I used to advice him that prajwal is growing and he might feel bad. As uncle was a driver he took an auto and transport the clothes which Ramya used to stitch. Seeing my sweet ramya’s dedication, many garments factories started giving her work. She wanted to purchase some more machines. Since there was no place in the house where she stays, she thought of vacating the house. I helped her getting a place suitable for her business. Finally the whole family shifted.

After shifting it was very rare we had sex. She used to come to my room when ever she had time. And we used to have sex in the same bed in my house. But it slowly reduced. May be because of time constraint or her husband became a good person and taking care of her. Whatever the reason, I am very happy that her life became good.
Today she has nearly 25 to 30 machines and many people working under her. Now she stopped stitching. She is in a good position. Prajwal is also grown up now. It feels very nice to see her. Swear she still remember my help which changed her life. Our last sex was 8months back when we went to trip in Coorg. Its very difficult now to have sex. But that motherly, sisterly love is still there within us.

Whatever it is she was like mother for me. She took care of my like mother and sister and wife.

I end this “Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care” story here only and I will never bore you people any more
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply