Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care
Father:
Name Rajanna. A very good person. But looked thin and weak. He worked in a lathe cutting factory. Was a drunkard because he will be very tired working in the factory. Even though he was drinking he took care of the house very well. Used to get less salary around Rs. 3 thousand. So it was difficult to maintain the house. Was aged around 30 – 32

Mother
Name Shobha. She was also a very decent and soft spoken homely lady. Took care of the house very well. Even though husband brought less salary she used to maintain the house very well. Never saw them fighting each other. Always wore saree. Only in the night she used to wear nighty. Always does pooja and vrathas regularly. To look she was similar to Ramya Krishna but not that fair. She was little dark. Will explain about her structure later as this is not the right time to tell. She was around 26 years. Totally a pure kannada homely girl.

It was a Sunday. I shifted my house from my aunts place to the new place. Mom and Dad had also come to help me to arrange the house. I dint had much of luggage. We put all the luggage into the house. House was fully messed up. We dumped everything in the room and made some place in the hall so that we have food. I went outside and got food for three of us.

Mom went to next house where Rajanna, Shobha and Prajwal were staying, to ask a pot of water. She got water and we three were sitting for lunch. Suddenly Uncle came to my house (Rajanna, I used to call him uncle). He started speaking to us

Rajanna : why did you get food from outside? We could have given. After all you are our new neighbours and like guests for us.
Dad: Oh that’s ok. Thanks for asking.
Rajanna: So you all will be here?
Dad: No no. only my kid will be staying here. He is studying engineering.
Rajanna: Good. Good.
Dad: Please take care of him sir. You people look like good family
Rajanna: Don’t worry sir. He is like our son.

Rajanna left. We had lunch and put all the waste in to dustbin. Then a small boy Prajwal came playing with ball. Behind him Rajanna and Shobha also came.

Mom: Hello, my son will be staying here. Please take care of him. We stay in village we don’t know this city culture.
Shobha: Don’t worry aunty we will take care of him. We think him also as our family member. And we will take care like our son.
Mom: that’s is what we are worried. Here he stays alone. He never eats food properly. He doesn’t know to cook.
Shobha: Don’t worry aunty what ever we prepare will give him also. Why are u so worried. I will think him as my elder son and take care. You people be happy. Think that you are sending him to his aunty's house.

So we all chatted we became good friends. The family was very good and decent. Even the kid was very sweet and naughty. I thought I got a good friend.

Rajanna uncle told not to get dinner outside and they are going to prepare food for us also. So in the evening we arranged everything and all three of us took bath. I wore a t-shirt and shorts as it was little hot. It was 7.30PM. Prajwal came and told pappa is calling all of us.

We three went to uncles house. Uncle was sitting on the sofa. He welcomed all of us. I couldn’t see aunty. She was in the kitchen. Mom directly went inside the kitchen. I was playing with the kid. Dad and uncle were speaking and mom and aunt were busy preparing the food.

Aunt and mom came outside and told food is ready and wash hands to have food.

Dear all, aunty came outside. Swear she was look very cute. So now I think it time to explain the beauty of Shobha aunty.

She had a round face with long hairs. Looked very similar to Ramya Krishna. She was not that fair but little dark. In kannada we call those type of girls as Krishna sundari. A sort of Bipasha basu or Kajol kind of skin. Very smooth skin. She wore a light blue saree, with mangalasutra outside touching her chest. A big kumkum on her forehead. A small nose ring. Ring to her toes. She wore a normal blouse which dint expose anything. But I swear I could see those two milky boobs were big. I guess it was 34 size. I could see her waist between the blouse and the hips. It was so nice to see. She was A typical south Indian housewife. But she I could make out she was very loyal to her husband. But since I am always behind ladies and girls, I couldn’t control seeing this beautiful sensual aunty.

Mom and aunty started serving us food. Usually ladies eat after everyone have. Whenever aunty moved from kitchen to hall to bring something I was seeing her sexy juggling ass. After marriage ladies ass becomes sexier as they get involved in sex. When ever she used to bend in front of me to serve I expected to see the sexy cleavage of her. But the way she stitches her blouse nothing was visible. I felt I will never get this aunt. Swear she was so homely and loyal to her husband.

We all had dinner. It was nice dinner. Aunty’s taste of food was so nice that I was imagining how will her body tastes. But somewhere I felt it’s bad as she told she takes care of me like her son. We came to our house. I couldn’t sleep for sometime thinking about that juggling ass and the costume she wore. Very homely. While thinking it made me hard. My dick started saluting. I started masturbating on the bed. Just 10-15 strokes I cummed inside my shorts only. I got up and went to toilet and cleaned otherwise it will be sticking to leg and it will be uncomfortable.

Morning I got up early as mom and dad wanted to go early. By 5.30am they left. I came back and slept on the bed thinking of my lovely sensual aunty. I removed all my dress and started fucking the bed as if I was fucking Shobha aunty. I was about to cum again. Thinking that bed will become dirty I went to toilet and cummed.

Here afterwards the hunting starts for aunty. Swear on god this is a true story.

Let me know how I should tell the story. shall I tell how hard I tried to get her, how we both fell I pure love, then how we both went to bed? Or shall I straight away tell her how we both had sex? Please let me know so that I can write my real life stories as you like it to read. Also please let me know what should i improve to make this story nice. your comments are well come.
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
On the way to school

It was 12o clock. Aunty came outside I could hear the door getting locked. I was inside. Aunty came near my door and called “Raki are u coming? I am going to school”. I told ok aunty I will also come. We both climbed down the stairs and started towards school. I asked her can we go by bike. She told don’t want lets walk. So that we can talk while walking.

It was a good idea actually. So while walking we had some more conversations

Sh: how much are u paying the rent?
Me: Rs. .1500 aunty. How much do u pay?
Sh: Rs. 1300.
Me: oh ok. How much salary uncle is getting?
Sh: he gets 4000. in that he needs for his drinking also.
Me: oh he drinks?
Sh: ya too much. I am fed up with his drinking.
Me: is he taking care of you and kid?
Sh: ya he take cares of us very well. He is a very good person. But only bad habit is drinking. Otherwise he is very nice person.
Me: ya he looks good. But getting 4000 and maintaining the house is very difficult no aunty?
Sh: yes what to do our fate. We have to maintain some how. Its very difficult raki
Me: aunty I am sorry I am asking all the things which is making you upset
Sh: hey no raki. I am feeling very happy that you are listening to my sorrows. I never tell anything to anyone because people laugh at us seeing our condition.
Me: aunty I promise that I will listen to your feelings and also try to help you when needed pls don’t be upset. After all we are very good friends and you are my mom right

I gave a big smile

Sh: thanks raki. From morning I feel so comfortable that I have got someone to speak. I had a best friend she is in mysore now. We both used to speak everything but now very rare we meet. Once in 2years or so.
Me: ya we need to have good friends. Then only we can share everything. You don’t have any relatives?
Sh: Dad and mom expired. I have one brother but because of my sister in law he never likes to come to my house. He is in a good condition. But never comes to see me.
Me: its ok leave aunty don’t worry. Now raki as come. I am your son, brother, good friend. Is that ok?
Sh: so sweet of you raki. If I tell something you won’t feel bad?
Me: no no aunty. Tell anything I won’t get upset.
Sh: After you left I cried so much.
Me: sorry if I had hurt you aunty
Sh: no no I cried because I got a good friend to share. Raki don’t know how much I am thankful to you. I want to tell all my sorrows to you
Me: you are always well come aunty
Sh: sorry I made you to walk in this hot sun
Me: no way. I am happy that I am walking with you.

I saw one ice cream parlour. Asked aunty whether she likes to have ice cream. She told don’t want it will get late to school. I told ok while coming will take. She agreed

We reached the school. Still 10mins were there. We sat on a stone in front of the school. god I was sitting next to aunty. Wanted to hold her hand and kiss it. But thought it’s too early and I wanted my aunty herself to approach me. And I knew one day I will surely get her. We spoke so many things about school and all.

Prajju came and we started towards the house. He was running but I was shouting to go slow. Aunty told don’t worry he is like that only. The ice-cream parlour came. Suddenly prajju stopped and asked mummy I need ice-cream. She dint had money. Because it was very difficult to maintain the house with the salary which her drunkard husband got.

I told prajju don’t worry I will get. Aunty told pls don’t want. I told aunty pls don’t stop me. Then I went I got two ice creams.

Sh: Why two ice creams?
Me: For my sweet friend and for prajju
Sh: Then for you?
Me: I don’t want.
Sh: Then even I don’t want if you won’t eat.
Me: Its ok aunty we both will share
Sh : (smiled) Ok.
Me: give me the bag aunty.
Sh: its ok I will carry.
Me: will u give or shall I drag it.
Sh: ok take.

It was heavy bag. Sad lady daily she had to carry that bag. Then Prajju asked to open the ice cream cover and give. I opened the cover and he started eating. Aunty gave me her ice cream.

Me: You have it.
Sh: open and give it for me also.

We both smiled each other and I took the ice cream cup. I opened it.

Sh: have and give.
Me: No no it’s yours you have and give.
Sh: if I eat then my saliva will be there in the ice cream
Me: if I have then my saliva will be there no aunty?
Sh: ok will do one thing. We both will have one one spoon is that ok ?
Me: ok aunty
Sh: she had one spoon and gave
Me: I had one spoon and told waaw it’s very sweet.
Sh: no raki, it’s normal only.
Me: don’t know I felt it was sweet.
Sh: she also had and no no it’s alright. It’s not that sweet.
Me: (she gave me ice cream) oh god its still became sweeter. May be your saliva is sweet (smiled)
Sh: (patted on my back softly) keep quiet. What are u speaking stupid?
Me: sorry aunty I was just joking. Did that hurt you?
Sh: (smiled) no no.
Me: sorry I was just pulling your leg (was afraid if she becomes angry on me. Thank god she was normal). Have the ice cream give now it’s my turn to eat (smiled)
Sh: ok wait I will put some saliva and give. So that it will be sweeter. (smile loudly)
Me: ohh ok do it (I also smiled)

I finished the whole ice cream and threw the ice cream cup. I don’t know how aunty was feeling but I was feeling so nice that I was feeling as if I was trying a college girl for love. But it was really thrill to get her. But thank god she was also very nice person who never became angry on anything. This made me easy to speak to her easily.

We reached the house. Aunty and prajju went to house. Aunty told wash yourself and come we all will have lunch here only. Then will make prajju sleep and then will arrange your things. I told ok and then went to get fresh.

I was really feeling so thrilled each and every minute I was with that sexy aunty. Swear if I think about her even today after 10 years also I am getting hard. To tell you frankly I masturbated after writing the previous scene thinking of those incidents.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Arranging things in the house

After I got fresh I went to aunty’s house. She was washing prajwals face and coming out. I went and sat on sofa. Then she came and told in 5mins we will have lunch and make prajwal sleep and then go and arrange things.

I told that’s ok no probs. Then she served the food. It was so nice. She was feeding prajwal thru her hand. I was very much eager to get feeded by those smooth hands. But I thought one day she will surely do it for me also. I thought of asking but thought it wont be good if I take so much of liberty now only. We three had lunch. Aunt’s hand taste is so nice that I was having lot of food. When my mom was forcing me to eat food, here I was having more than what my stomach was supposed to have. May be aunt’s love made me eat so much.

I washed my hand. She gave towel and I wiped my hands and left to my house. She told she will join once prajju sleeps. She went inside the room to make prajju sleep. After some 20mins he slept. She closed the door and came towards my house. She used to wear leg chain (Payal) to her leg which would make sound. Its very sensual to hear those sounds. I could hear the chain sound coming closer. By this I could make out my sexy aunty is coming to my house. I purposely closed to the door this time so that I wanted her to pat the door and call my name with her sweet voice. She came near and patted the door calling my name.

Sh : Raki, Raki open the door
Me : Coming aunty.
Sh : What were you doing?
Me : I was in toilet. Sorry made you wait
Sh : oh did my food created problem to you raki?
Me : no aunty. I just for toilet I went.
Sh : ok ok. So from where we need to start
Me : aunty you do one thing. You only suggest me what all should be where. I will just help you
Sh : mmmm ok. Now lets finish arrange your books on the shelf
Me : aunty its little high. Put this stool
Sh : ok put that here and careful pls. I may fall
Me : don’t worry aunty I am there if you fall I will hold you.
I was standing right next to her holding the stool. And giving the books. Her soft waist was very close to me. She had beautiful curves. I wanted to kiss them. But dint had courage.
she was making me mad. When I was giving the books, I purposely touching her hands. It was soft and nice. Somehow I was enjoying it.
Sh : raki what hpnd give the books soon.
Me : sorry aunty. I was thinking something.
Sh : what happened raki? Anything problem?
Me : no aunty leave it.
Sh : (she came down) see raki you are listening all my sorrows. Why don’t u also share your feelings?
Me : I will share aunty. Who else I can share my feelings. But not now. Let it go some more days.
Sh : ok ok raki. Take your time. But I will tell about me and my sorrows to you. Hope you wont mind
Me : never my sweet aunty. Why do u think like that? Ok all the books are done.
I gave my hand to her so that she can get down. She told its difficult to get down.
Sh : Hey raki its difficult to get down
Me : ohh wait I will do one idea. Hold my shoulders aunty
Sh : why raki?
Me : I will tell you please hold it.
I took courage and held her waist and lifted her. She was little heavy so I had to hug and lift her. Swear on god man while lifting her I both hands were hugging her tightly and my hands were almost touching her heavy ass. It was really smooth. I was mad about those ass. I just felt I have to see that ass and kiss and bite them. I don’t leaver her for few seconds. she shouted "aaaaaaaaaouchhhhhhhhh". I just left her down.
she held her check breathing heavily and said "raki, stupid you took my life only. Oh my god" .

Me : Sorry aunty. I thought I will help you getting down
Sh : oh raki, I was so afraid
Both were laughing so loudly that, she really enjoyed the way I lifter her.
Me : Aunty please don’t this to uncle. He may scold me
Sh : Hey stupid how can I tell? You also please don’t tell (smiled)
Me : ok aunty next where shall I put these bags?
Sh : put everything under table. So that you will get lot of space saved.
Me : waaw aunty you have lot of ideas. Thank god you came to help me
Sh : that’s ok raki. Do one thing try to get some good vases, flowers, window screens. It looks very good to your room
Me : sure aunty I will get. Aunty you are so sweet
Sh : I am very interested in doing all this. But what to do. We don’t have money to get all these things. Atleast I am getting a chance to decorate your house
Me : hey aunty please don’t feel bad. Good times will come to you also.
Sh : raki after spking to you even I am getting confident that even our family will grow and even we will have good life
Me : sure aunty don’t worry I will try to make your family also grow
Sh : whats the time raki?
Me : its 3PM aunty. What hpnd
Sh : I will go raki. Tomorrow will finish the other things. Uncle will come.
Me : will he be upset if you are with me?
Sh : no no. I have to prepare coffee. Once he comes I have to give coffee to him
Me : oh ok aunty. Carry on. Aunty before you go want to ask something
Sh : ya ask raki.
Me : when I lifted you shouted right? Did it pain?
Sh : no no raki, I was afraid the way you lifted suddenly without telling me.
Me : I thought of telling but thinknig that you may refuse I did it.
Sh : its ok. I will go and sleep for sometime.
Me : ok aunty. Tomorrow also I will not go to college. Will get vases, flowers, window curtains. You decorate it fully
Sh : ok raki. Bye
Me : bye aunty
Like Reply
Decorating the house
Shopping Vases, Flowers and Window Curtains

After she left from the house, I was so lonely. I kept thinking about her and the way I lifted her from the stool. I couldn’t sleep whole night thinking about those lovely moments. Her soft ass was making me mad. Was imagining how beautiful it will be to see naked. I masturbated 2 times till morning. I woke up and saw it was already 8AM. I was not in a mood to go to college. I came outside to see my sweetheart. She had already cleaned the corridor, did pooja. I waited for sometime she dint come. I thought I will go to her house. But thought it won’t be good to keep going by myself. I went inside and got fresh and came outside by 20mins. I head the sweetys house door opened. I rushed to see that beauty. She was locking the door.

I told “Good Morning aunty”. She smiled and said “what hpnd raki not going to college?”. I said “No aunty no mood”. She told “I will leave prajju to school and come.”. I told “aunty shall we go for shopping and bring those things you told?”. She told “Ok I will leave prajju and come back soon. Then will go.”

Me: Aunty do one thing. You go get ready. I will drop Prajju in bike.
Sh: Y trouble for u raki. I will go.
Me: Ok aunty u go. But never call me for food or anything. I will not take any help from you. Thanks for your kind help you did (I just made my face upset)
Sh: ok ok raki. I am sorry. Ok you drop and come soon. We will go. I will get ready by the time you come.
Me: that’s like sweet aunty.
Sh: ok ok. Its time pls go soon.
Me: ok aunty.

I dropped Prajju and came back soon. Just thought if I get a chance to see her getting ready. But by the time I come she was ready. She wore a nice saree but nothing revealing. It was not that grand as other ladies wear. It was a normal maroon saree. But still she was look so sexy. I just wanted to hug her once and kiss her on her forehead.

Sh: I am ready raki. Where shall we go?
Me: Aunty we will go to that fancy stores where in the last cross. It very nice.”
Sh: But it’s very costly.
Me: no worries aunty. Now come will go and come soon
Sh: First let’s have breakfast then will go.

We both had breakfast. Every time I have food with her I had a dream that she will feed me.
Was waiting eagerly for that day. And I knew somehow I will manage to get that hand in my mouth. We had breakfast. And left for the shop

She sat on the bike. Holding my shoulder. I wanted to tell her to hold my stomach. But was afraid. She told to go slow as she is afraid. I was going slowly as I dint want to end that journey. Within 5mins that shop came. We both were going inside as if we are couples. I was enjoying each and every moment.

Once we entered, she was surprised, happy to see everything there. To tell you all one thing, she likes to decorate house, keep everything clean. I thought she will keep her body especially her pussy very clean.

She went the whole shop one round just to have glance. Later again she went a slow round choosing what all we should take to decorate my house (may be mine and aunty’s house now). She was very carefulll about money as well. She asked me how much money I have. I told I have 2thousand. She asked how much we can purchase. I told don’t worry your wish.

I think it was her dream to purchase so many things and decorate her house. I could see a big smile with happy face in her. I had never seen such sweet smile since I came. I think she wanted to purchase the whole shop. I was just standing behind her watch her happiness. She finally took 2 glass vases, some flowers for that and there were windows curtains in the same shop. She took some matching shades. While coming to the bill counter she saw some good bangles. It was really good. She asked how much is that? The shopkeeper told 200rs. She left that place. I stopped her.

Me: aunty did u like those bangles
Sh: yes they are good.
Me: then take it.
Sh: no it’s ok. Will take some other time
Me: aunty don’t worry please take it. I will give money
Sh: no raki pls don’t force me.
Me: I am like your son no aunty. Please take it.
Sh: its ok raki. If uncle comes to know he will scold.
Me: tell him that you took by your savings.
Sh: where do we have money to save? Please don’t want. Now come
Me: aunty you really care for your family so much. Your family is so lucky to get a lady like to at this century also. I liked you so much aunty
Sh: now come. It will be late then

We came near counter. The bill was generated. It was 850rs. We both came out.

Sh: I am sorry raki. I made you spend so much.
Me: I spent for myself. Not for others. I am nothing for other right. (I was lil upset)
Sh: I know y you are upset raki. Sorry you know na. what will uncle feel? Please some other time you get it.
Me: aunty can u wait for a minute. I will be back.

I went inside and quickly got those bangles and came out hiding it in my jacket. I dint want my sweetheart to know that I bought her the bangles. Because she may become upset. We both started to house. On the way it was so nice. She was holding my shoulder. Her fingers were touching my cheeks. I just wanted to kiss them. House was coming close. I took courage and turned towards my right as I am seeing something and kissed those soft fingers. She dint notice it. We reached. I was very eager to take her to my bedroom and decorate our house. I was feeling as if my wife was decorating our house for your first night.

She told she will change her dress and come. I told you look beautiful in this saree. Don’t remove now only. Let it be for some more time. After decorating you can remove.

She agree and we both directly went to my house. Kept all the things on the table. I went inside and hid the bangles in my cupboard. I washed my face, legs. Asked my sweetheart to wash her legs and face. She went and washed her face and legs and came outside. I got juice from fridge. Put it in one glass and gave it to her. She had little. And kept on the table I also took one glass. Kept on the table. Without her notice I took her glass and drank the juice. We both were little relaxed. She started decorating the room with vases she got. Now the room was looking so beautiful. She told she will put the curtains. But the windows were in height. I told I will bring the stool. She again climbed on the stool. after the curtains were placed. She was about to get down. I told aunty please stop. Don’t get down. She asked why. I told her to close her eyes. She closed her eyes. Slowly I lifted her by hugging. Now my hands were touching her ass. This time I was holding her for long. She shouted to leaver her down. I just lifted her till hall. She was shouting “Bido Bido (meaning leave me leave me). Once I left, she started breathing so loudly. Even I was little tired and even I was just breathing loudly. Then we both sat down on the floor and laughed. I told aunty I am sorry. I don’t know I liked to lift u without telling. So I did.
She told stupid I will be so scared when you lift. Do u think I am a kid so that you can lift me?

Me: you are like kid only aunty.
Sh: oh is it?
Me: yes the way you behaved in the shop I felt you are kid.
Sh: sorry I know you are very hurt by that. But pls understand.
Me: I can understand aunty. But whatever I want to give u something. Please don’t tell no
Sh: what is that raki?
Me: This is for you aunty. (I took a rose from fridge which I had got lost evening)
Sh: waaw it’s nice.
Me: please don’t tell you don’t want. Yellow rose is for good and pure friendship.
Sh: I will take it raki. Thank you so much.
Me: if you don’t mind can I only put it on ur head?
Sh: ok put.
Me: thank you aunty. (I put the flower)

She was so happy and could see little tears in her eyes.

Sh: you are so caring raki. You know last night I was thinking when it will become morning. So that I can spk to you.
Me: even I was thinking the same way. When it will become morning. So that we both will go for shopping and get all this
Sh: you know I was very happy when I was shopping. I like shopping. When I was in college radha and I used to shop every Saturday after college.(Radha was auntys best friend staying in mysore)
Me: I saw u were so happy aunty. You know I was just seeing your face only.

I was seeing her charming eyes directly for few minutes without seeing anything.

Sh: “Raki what hpnd? Y are u seeing like this?”
Me: Aunty you look so beautiful in this saree. I will get you some nice sarees, not now after few days. Then I want to see you wearing those sarees” I smiled
Sh: Then uncle will start fighting with me telling y did u take sarees from him. Don’t want raki”
Me: ok aunty I won’t force. But you look so cute like a baby. You know when I lifted you I was thinking I was lifting a small baby. I dint want to let you down
Sh: I am too heavy. You cannot lift for long time (smiled). But you are thin I can lift you for long time.
Me: ok bets? Who is hold for long time?
Sh: don’t want today. I have to get prajju. Some other day raki.
Me: ok it’s a challenge. I will only win.
Sh: ok raki lets see. I will go now. Will get prajju and come
Me: wait I will also come. let’s walk and talk. It’s nice to spk to you aunty
Sh: ok come let’s go.

We both went and came back. After prajju slept. We both sat in her house only. Speaking few emotional things along with some love talks. Will tell that in next update.
Like Reply
Some Emotional, Love and Caring Talks

After we came back from school, I went to my house washed myself and came to auntys house to have lunch. We had nice lunch. Aunty told she will make prajju sleep and come back soon.

I was just sitting simply as there was no TV or anything in her house. They were not that poor but the salary what uncle used to get was normal. It was just hand to mouth salary. To tell you frankly even though uncle had less salary, aunty was taking care of the family very well. It’s really very rare to get such kind of ladies. And even today there are many ladies, like this who really take care of the family very well. That is why I respect ladies.

After 20mins my sweetheart came, she was still wearing the same maroon saree. I told her not to change because she was looking like a doll in that. But I was thinking some day I will get her sexy sarees and make her wear and keep seeing her beauty. She sat next to me in another sofa chair.

Sh : usshhhhhh appa. I am feeling tired raki.
Me : oh aunty, I am sorry. Ok u sleep then. I will go.
Sh : no no. I just felt little tired. Please sit. If I speak to you it will so relaxed.
Me : thanks a lot aunty
Sh : So what else raki. It’s been just 2days you came. I feel as if we both know each other from long time. Isn’t it?
Me : yes aunty. Even I feel same thing. You know I am not feeling that this is a new place for me.
Sh : ya. It’s true. Thank god we got a good neighbour. Previous neighbour was really troublesome. We had lot of problems. Daily fight. It was intolerable
Me : don’t worry here afterwards I will also trouble you. (Smiled naughtily)
Sh : its ok raki. You are good person. You will not trouble anyone. I know. And even Prajju and uncle happy that we got a good and decent neighbour.
Me : so do you think I am decent? I am not good. See I gave lot of work to you to clean my house; I am troubling you by having food in your house
Sh : that is not at all a trouble raki.its my duty. Suppose if I had a brother I would have done right? Please don’t think all this as trouble
Me : I also lifted you and scared you so much. I know you dint like it right?
Sh : hey nothing like that. Suddenly when you lifted me I was little afraid. But later it was so good.
Me : really? Don’t lie
Sh : swear raki. When you lifted I was feeling as if am a small kid.
Me : oh god. Then I would have lifted you some more time
Sh : you after my mother, you are the only person who lifted me. No one lifted me. (Small drops of tears came from her beautiful eyes.
Me : (I felt very bad). Aunty sorry I hurt you a lot. Swear I will never lift you again.
Sh : hey raki don’t feel bad. You are making me so much happy that I can’t say (she busted with tears and little bit she started crying)
I went close to her sat down on the floor and held her hand and told "aunty please I beg you please don’t cry."

Suddenly there was some footsteps sound came. Someone was climbing the stairs. We guessed it was uncle and I just quickly went to my chair and sat. Aunty went to bathroom so that uncle shouldn’t know that she was crying. But it was not uncle. It was factory employee boy who works with uncle. He told that uncle will be late by 8PM as he had to transport some load to Hosur. And it will take time to come back.
Aunty told ok and asked if he wants water. He told no and he left. I was very happy that I will alone with this sweeeeeeeet aunty until 8PM

Sh : oh god raki. I thought uncle came. If he would have seen me crying, he would have asked hundred questions.
Me : yes aunty. Aunty do u like me?
Sh : Yes raki. Why this question all of sudden?
Me : Can you promise me one thing?
Sh : ok promise.
Me : you should never cry at any cast. Any problem your friend is here you have to ask
Sh : sure raki. I promise I will never cry. Is that ok?
Me : that’s like a chweeeeeet kiddy aunty (I just pinched her cheeks)
Sh : ohhhhhhhhhhhh (I think it pained)
Me : sorry sorry. I was little emotional
Sh : mmmm now uncle also not there. So I am free till 6PM. After that I have to go and prepare food
Me : ok then shall I go? I guess you have to sleep.
Sh : hey don’t go please. I will be bored.
Me : ok then speak aunty. Tell about something you want to share with me
Sh : Don’t want raki. You will be bored. And I feel so emotion and I may cry
Me : hey aunty. Don’t worry. Shall I tell you one thing?
Sh : ya tell raki
Me : I know you have so many things which you feel like telling but you don’t want to tell. And I knew that you miss your friend radha. Please don’t keep anything inside you. It will make you more worried and make you feel weak
Sh : I know raki. But what to do. I dint had any friends like that other than radha. After marriage we both meet very rarely.
Me : now this raki is there. You brother, son or friend whatever this sweety aunty things.
Sh : yes raki. Promise on Prajju after you came; I am feeling so happy and so comfortable. Even uncle was asking yesterday that what happened you look so happy.
Me : good aunty. I want you to be like this. Ok tell what you want to tell. I will listen to it
Sh : Raki, I like you so much. When I will be speaking to you. I feel I am a kid.
Me : ohh my sweet kid. Come sleep on my lap, I will give you milk. Drink and sleep
Sh : (laughed so loudly that she showed she liked that joke) Tharle (in kannada it means naughty)
Me : ok tell aunty. We have plenty of time.
Sh : raki, I was a studious girl in my school days. My mother liked me so much. I have an elder brother. Dad or he never liked me because I was a girl. I always got first rank. But he used to fail. Dad was in a very good job. We were little rich also. Mummy used to get me whatever I like. But papa used to beat me. Even my brother. When I was in 10th standard, papa died. Mummy had to take care of the family. It was very difficult for us now because dad had taken lot of loans. We had to sell our house and took a rented house.

(while my sweetheart was telling the story, I was looking her cute beautiful eyes, they were filled with water as if the pearls will fall, and her juicy lips was moving up and down while she was talking. She had a thin upper lips and thick bottom lips. Exactly the share of ramya Krishna. I was just seeing them without blinking. While speaking she was breathing little faster because she was getting crying. While she was breathing those two sexy boobs were going up and down. I wanted to hold them tightly. She was just telling her sorrows. So I had to hide all my lust feelings. She continued…)

Sh: Then I passed 10th standard in 91%. Mummy joined me to a very good college. When I was in second year, mummy died because of health reason.

(tears came flowing from those beautiful eyes. I just sat next to her and held her from back holding her shoulder and took her head on my shoulder. It was such and emotional feeling. Swear I dint had any intention of lust at that moment. She just kept her head on my shoulder and was crying. Even I dint wanted to stop because if she won’t cry she will keep everything inside herself. Once a person throws all her feelings out then she will be very happy and fresh. And also it was a good opportunity for me to show my care, love towards her. I was holding her tightly and pulled still close to make her feel that I am there for her at anytime. I gave a kiss on her head and told ...)
Me: Please cry aunty please. I am there no. you are my sweet kid. I will become your mummy dear. Don’t cry my sweet kid. (then I kissed one more on head and turned towards her face and gave a caring kiss on her forehead.). ok wait I will get you milk. Don’t know where I kept the feeding bottle

(she suddenly had some smile on her face and told….)

She: you naughty. I am kid is it? You will give milk to me?

(she hit on my thigh while she was still on my shoulder. Slowly she moved her head and I also moved so that she must not feel that I am taking advantage. Then I stood to go back to my chair. I just bent and wiped her tears. And told..)

Me: you promised me you won’t cry. You cried. But its ok aunty, I know how much it pains when you loose someone. Aunty I promise you that I am there with you for anything and everything. Ok continue….

Sh: I was alone now. We dint had any close relatives, my brother was very bad fellow. He used to drink and kept beating me telling I am waste and I was fit for nothing. I went to one job near house. I used to get 1.5thousand. I used to take care of myself in that only. My brother got married to some girl. After she came it was very bad for me. Both used to beat me. What to do my fate. Then one of my far relatives came with proposal. The guy was 10years older than me.. I just wanted to get rid of this house. I agreed for the marriage. After marriage, my brother never came to see me. Later I came to know that it was my brothers plan to get me married. He had taken some 25thousand from the man I married. Raki, uncle had already married and her first wife is dead. All this I came to know after marriage. You know uncle also drinks a lot. But he takes care of house. He never scold me or anything. But what to do my fate. Whatever happens it’s for good only.

Me: aunty, you have so many sorrows and you never show to anyone. You are great.

Sh: what else I should do? I should tell my story to everyone and they will laugh at me. I don’t want to tell this anyone. Since you understands me I told.

Me: ok aunty. Continue…

Sh: in the first year I cried a lot after marriage. But what to do. He is my hubby now, whatever the case I should be with him only. After 3years I got a baby, I was so happy at least I will have a company now. I named him Preetham. After 3years I got one more baby that is Prajwal. But next year Preetham died. I cried like anything. Now I have only Prajwal with me. Even uncle won’t respond to my feelings. He just brings something to house and that’s it. I have to take care of everything.

(tears started to come out)

Me: aunty please don’t cry. Otherwise I will go now.
Sh: no dear I won’t. Raki, if I tell something you won’t mind?
Me: hey aunty, please no more formalities. Please you tell anything. I will not mind at all
Sh: I just feel like calling you Preethu, my first son name. is that ok to you?
Me: you can aunty. I love it. Call me by that name only. I know how much you miss him
Sh: (she came forward from the sofa and held my hand so tightly and told) raki I think god only sent you here for me. Finally he listened to me.
Me: aunty god is there with all good people. Now please stop crying
Sh: sweet raki
Me: no no.
Sh:why?
Me: sweet Preethu (smiled)
Sh: (smiled) yes yes sweet preethu.
Me: aunty if you don’t mind I also have something to ask
Sh: ask preethu.
Me: aunty you look like ramya Krishna. And I like her so much.
Sh: I know she is so cute. Even radha used to tell me I look like ramya Krishna.
Me: shall I call you Ramya?
Sh:what if others know about this?
Me: ok will do one thing. We both are preethu and ramya when we are alone. What do u say aunty?
Sh: ya that’s a good idea preethu
Me: thanks a lot aunty
Sh: no no
Me: what?
Sh: tell thanks a lot ramya

Both smiled a lot and it was almost 5.30PM. usually Prajwal gets up at 5.30. but still he was not awake. I asked aunty one request. She asked what. I told I am feeling like lifting her once now. She told don’t want preethu, what if prajju wakes up. I pleaded her, then told ok and got up and told let me check if prajjwal is sleeping. She went to the bed room he was still sleeping. She came outside locking the door. Then straight away without speaking she went outside the corridor and stood for 2mins. I guess she wanted to check if someone is coming. She came inside and bolted the door. It was little dark. Wonderful romantic environment. She stretched her hands parallel to ground and told ok lift now. I bent down little and lifted her by hugging her near smooth sexy ass. She just made a small sound “aaaaaaaa”. It was easy for me to lift now because she was aware and she supported me. I lifted her for 2 mins. She was heavy. I let her down. She asked enof dear? I was tired breathing heavily. She smiled and told that she is heavy. I asked what about the challenge. She told will do some other day now its time prajju will get up.

Suddenly don’t know what happened to my ramya sexy. She called me Preethu. I turned towards her and told what ramya? She called me come here. I went near her. She hugged me and gave a sweet kiss to my forehead. You are like my Preethu only. I was feeling so happy.

Then we heard prajju got up and calling mummy mummy. She rushed to the bed room and woke him up. I opened the main door.

I sat on the sofa. She came outside and sat next to me. She was seeing me eye to eye. We both saw for 2mins. But was afraid if someone comes. I told will go now. And meet you after sometime

She told ok and went with prajju.

I don’t knew whether she was liking me as her son or she wanted someone to take care of her. And also I felt one thing that she missed the sex life as her hubby was weak and not interested in anything. But I was afraid if she is liking me as her son or what

Keep reading for new updates. Hope you all enjoyed this update.
Like Reply
Purchasing TV

I went back home. Slept for sometime. Then got up at 7.30PM. Then arranged all my books into bag so that I can go to college the next day. I had already missed 2 days class. I saw the time it was 8.30PM. I thought will go and have dinner outside. I just came outside, prajju came and told that daddy is calling for dinner. I was happy. I thought I can see my sweetheart. Without telling anything I just went inside. I was uncle was sitting on the sofa. He told hi and told me that he was little busy and couldn’t spk to me properly.
While we both were chatting, my sweet aunty came from kitchen telling dinner is ready. We all had dinner and had good chat. Aunty was seeing me smiling. But she spoke very less. I guess because of uncle she was quiet. Whenever I kept seeing her, she made a gesture in the eyes telling uncle is there keep quiet. We both behaved as if we are just neighbours. Uncle was already drunk little. I was feeling tired and sleepy. I said good bye to all and a special good bye to my sweetheart and came back home. I wanted to get up early morning as I had to go to college. I had never missed college. I went to bed and slept.

Morning I got ready and came out 8.30. I was going to college. Aunty also came out to leave prajju to school. As usual she had got up at 5.30am and took bath washed the corridor. She looks so fresh daily. I called her “Hi Ramya”. She told Prajju is here don’t tell that he will tell to uncle. I told hi aunty. I told I will leave prajju as I am going to college will drop him and go. She agreed. I took prajju and left to the school and went to college. After finishing college I came back and 4.30PM. was eager to sit with my sweet ramya aunty and have coffee. But when I came back the villain uncle was already sitting in the house. I just wished him and went to house. I locked the door took bath and came out. I dint see my sweetheart at all.

It was very difficult to meet aunty alone now. As uncle used to go to office by 5.30 and come back by 3PM, by the time I come back he was at home. I desparetly wanted his shift timings to change. But because of some urgent work, he did 5.30shift job for many days. Finaly Sunday came. But uncle was all day in the house only. To tell you frankly I hardly got time to speak to her. Somehow I had to control all this. This went for more than 15days. I was afraid if aunty will forget me or go far from me. Some how I was managing to speak to her and make her feel that I am very caring for her.

Slowly I started getting chocolates to Prajju. My intention was I can get some chocolates to my sweetheart as well. So if I bring something I used to bring two so that I can give it to my love and to prajju. Atleast this was the moment I was speaking to my aunty. But I wanted to eat the chocolate my aunty was eating. I was wanted to take chocolate, ice cream or anything which was in her mouth inside my mouth by kissing her. But was waiting kept waiting and kept waiting because I dint wanted to force her or make her upset. She might be thinking me as a brother son or a good friend. So I had to control until things glow towards me.

I was bored of this alone ness. Even though the beauty queen is so very close, I am not able to hug, I am not able to lift her, I am not able to touch her. Forget all this I am not able to speak to her properly. I decided to take a TV. There was no TV both in my house as well as in auntys house. I wanted to get the TV, but thought I will go on Sunday as I had to college daily.

One Sunday came, I called uncle and told I am purchasing a TV, you people also come it will be nice. Uncle agreed immediately and prajju also joined. I wanted my sexy to come and choose the TV for me. I said uncle, aunty will be alone why don’t we take her also. He agreed. Aunty got ready in 10mins. She was happy to come with me, I could see in her face. We all walked to nearby showroom. I guess that was the first time all three of them had entered such show room. She was seeing all the TVs, all the electronic items so curiously. There were many TVs which were on. Prajju was jumping seeing many TVs at once. Uncle walked around the showroom. He just went forward. Slowly I came near my sexy aunty and called

Me: Ramya…. (with soft voice)
Sh: (turned towards me) Don’t tell like that, anyone can listen.
Me: Ramya it’s been so many days, we dint speak only. I am feeling so lonely you know, I am missing you.
Sh: (she responded positively for that.) “Even me Preethu, but what to do. No time only. You also know this right.”.
Me: because of that only I am taking TV. I am feeling so boring alone. Thought if TV is there it will be good time pass.
Sh: yes. Can I come and watch TV in your house Preethu?
Me: ramya what is this? That is your house come any time 24hours door is opened.(I was mentioning my pant zip  ). And you have to choose a good TV for me pls. that is why I got you here.
Sh: ok preethu. Uncle is coming.
Me: ok choose a TV for me soon.
Sh: take that one. Full black combination it will be very good.
Me: we took Onida TV which my sexy ramya selected

I paid the bill and told showroom person to deliver it to my address. It was afternoon. We were coming back. Uncle told he will get non veg, as it was Sunday. I told uncle today it will be my money. I gave him some money to get non veg. prajju also went with him. I was waiting for this opportunity. We were coming back to the house. I stopped near the ice-cream parlour. Took only one cup ice and gave it to her. She told she don’t want. I told her please just at least have once and give. She took and had one spoon and gave to me. Before putting it to the ice-cream, I licked the spoon nicely so that I can taste the sweet saliva of my ramya. I guess she saw it. But don’t know. Then I had ice-cream and again I gave it to her. May be she also liked my saliva. She dint say no. she had and gave to me. Finally we both finished ice-cream exchanging the sweet saliva of each other. I came near a sweet shop and took some sweets. She asked why sweets. I told because I have taken TV I will give the sweets to you and your family. And also I told please I need a sweet which you will bite and give. She dint say anything. Then we reached house. I wanted to touch her ass. But was afraid if uncle will come.

Uncle came with non veg. and aunty prepared it. We all had lunch and was waiting for the TV to come. uncle slept and aunty was about to sleep. I told them will call them once TV comes. I went to my house and slept. Around 5PM the TV came. The driver kept the TV and left. Uncle, aunty and prajju came to my house. Uncle and myself kept the TV in the corner. Switched on, only Doordharshan was coming. Then uncle told if I need to take cable connection let him know. Cable operator is his friend. I told will he come on Sunday. He told yes. I told aunty to arrange for pooja to peform pooja to TV mean while will call cable operator. Uncle and I went to cable operator’s house. He came along with us and gave the connection. Waaw thank god now it was good time pass.

I also had a big idea that I can make aunty see all the mega serials and she will come and watch daily and I can be with her always. That was my intention. I think everyone knows that ladies love TV and mega serials. Aunty did pooja and gave sweets to everyone. I saw her thinking she will give me the sweet which she bitten. But she had it fully and saw me and smiled. As if she teased me. It was so sensual but still was upset. All of us sat on the bed which was in the hall and watched the TV.

Let me tell you how my house was. In hall, I had a bed, now I have kept the TV in the corner. So I could sleep and watch TV directly. In room I had one more bed with a cupboard. There was kitchen and a bathroom attached with toilet. This was my simple house when I was studying.

So we all sat on the bed and watched lot of programs. It was 7 o clock. Aunty told she will prepare dinner and come. I told why don’t we have food here only today watching TV? Uncle was so impressed. Aunty also told ok because there was kannada movie which was auntys favourite and she dint wanted to miss it. There was news at 7 o clock. So uncle and aunty both went. I was wondering where uncle went. After 30mins aunty came and asked where uncle is. Slowly uncle came. He told he went down for smoking. But he had gone to drink as it was Sunday and non veg. we watched the movie, aunty got all the food items from her house. We all sat down and had nice food. Uncle was fully drunk. After having food he told he is feeling sleepy. He called aunty, she told she will finish the movie and come. he left to his house. Slowly prajju also slept. She took him and went to her house. I asked her are you going. She told no no I will put him on bed and come. she went after 10mins she came back. I had switched off the lights. It will be good to watch TV with dark place. As if theater effect.

My sexy ramya came. She was the dark room.

Sh: hey what is this?, now its TV is looking very good.
Me: yes aunty to watch TV in dark its good.
Sh: yes yes

She sat on the bed, I was sleeping. She told Preethu, get me sweets please. I told ok and went inside to get sweets. She asked which is my fav. Sweet. I took one sweet and gave. She bit half in her mouth and gave to me. I told I don’t want this. Then she asked what you want then. I asked give the one inside your mouth. She took everything in her mouth and gave it to me. Dear all it was really so sweet. I told thanks Ramya.

Sh: sorry preethu. Evening uncle was there how can I give the sweet what I had bitted.?
Me: it ok ramya. Sweet was tooooooooooo sweet.
Sh:enof enof. Now let me watch the movie. When will this get over I have to go. Otherwise I cant get up early.
Me: another 20mins aunty.
Sh: ok

While she was watching TV, I slept and was watching. I had stretched my legs and it was very close to her legs. I slowly moved my toes towards her toes. I touched it as if it had accidentally. She dint say anything. I just kept touching. Don’t know whether she enjoyed it? but I enjoyed a lot. I got up and went to toilet. And came back. Sat next to her. Called her

Me: Ramya, are you enjoying the TV?
Sh: Preethu, after many days I am watching TV. Thanks for this
Me: swear I took this for you only ramya. I know you like to see TV.
Sh: hey preethu, y do u care for me so much?
Me: I don’t know ramya, you know you are so innocent, you are like a small kid. That’s is why I like you so much.
Sh: thanks preethu. Atleast I have someone now to who cares for me
Me: don’t worry ramya. I am there with you.
Sh: (she kept seeing me and gave a sweeeeet love smile.) even you are like a kid only preethu. But the way you speak, its like as if you are so matured and you are so caring. I am really seeing my son in you.
Me: ramya, I am so happy that I got a friend like you.
Sh: even I am happy dear that I got a good friend like you
Me: hey did uncle sleep?
Sh: ya he slept. If he sleeps he will not get up at all. He snores a lot. And also I have locked the door from outside.
Me: ok ok.
Sh: mmmm ok preethu.movie got over. I will go now. Morning I have to get up early.
Me: ramya, cant you be here for some more time? Its been one month we both dint speak properly. I am missing you so much.
Sh: even I am missing you preethu. But what to do.
Me: can I hold your hand and sit for sometime. Just 10mins then you go. I wont stop.
Sh: ok preethu. Sweeet boy

I was holding her hands and watching her only while she was busy watching TV. She used to see me every few seconds and smile. And ask “Hey preethu what are you seeing?”
I told “Your sweet face and your innocent eyes. They are so beautiful”. In that dark room with different different colors from the TV, her face was looking so charming. It was already 20mins. Dint knew how it went. It went like 2mins. She told she will go its already time. I dint want to stop her because she will be tired whole day and had to get up at 5.30. I told ok ramya you go now its time.

She went near door and turned towards me. Again came near me and stood near me. I was just seeing her. She pushed my hairs behind and kissed on my forehead. We both smiled each other. I called Ramya. She asked what Preethu.

Me: Can I hug you once pls. sorry if you don’t like. I just wanted to be under your arms and be like a kid for 2mins
Sh: Come preethu. Hug me.

She hugged so caringly, that as if a mother was holding a child. Even though I had lust towards her, I was feeling guilty about myself that I was doing mistake. But still her body was making me so nervous. I was hugging her softly. And one hand with courage placed it on her soft ass. Without my knowledge I kissed her bare shoulder near neck. She slowly moved and told she will go now. Its time. My hand was still on her ass and one had was around her neck. Our both lips were so close. But still I had to control the lust until she opens.

She left the house. I came outside until she entered her house. While going she told, sleep well dear and take care of health. Usually wife will tell this to hubby when there will away for few days. I felt as if my wife is going somewhere. While she opened the lock, she kept seeing me. She stood there for few seconds which made me feel that she didn’t want to go inside. But she had to go. After she left, I went inside.

That hug, kiss made me so horny. I removed my clothes and was fully naked. Masturbated twice and slept.
Like Reply
Watching TV

After she left I felt so much of love towards her. I was really feeling that I may fall in real love with her. My lust towards her was changing to real love. May because of her poor background, struggling life I was becoming more and more emotional about my sexy ramya. I went to bed and I couldn’t sleep for long. I took out my dick to masturbate but I couldn’t think of sex with her. I was feeling I should hold her in my arms and make her feel that she is kid in my arms.

Morning I got up and went to college taking prajju to school. she smiled at me. I went near bike and something flashed in my mind. I came back leaving prajju near bike.

Sh: what hpnd preethu? Did u forget something?
Me: yes ramya. I forgot something.
Sh: whats that preethu?
Me: I forgot to give you my house key.
Sh: what will I do with that dear?
Me: you can watch TV Ramya. I know you love to watch
Sh: hey its ok preethu. Don’t want. If something lost then? Pls don’t want. Take it preethu.
Me: ramya. Why do u think like that? Promise that TV was taken for you only. Ok now its getting late. I will give the key. If you want you go and watch else leave it.
sh: ok preethu. So nice of you. Come soon from college
Me: ok will try. (gave a sweet smile and said bye Ramya)

I went to college and came back by 5PM. I saw uncle was already at home. Seriously I was fed up with his timings. He was always at home now when I am back. I went to uncle and asked for the key. My ramya came and gave the key. I wanted to ask her if she had watched TV. But uncle was there. So dint know whether it was a good question to ask. I saw her and then left to my house.

I opened the door. I could see the bed sheet on the bed was little distracted. So I understood my ramya had slept there. I was happy that she is coming to my house and watching TV. I just wanted her to be happy that’s it. I got fresh and went to kitchen to see if there is anything to eat. There was nothing. I just switched on the TV and was watching TV. After sometime uncle came. I called him inside. I dint wanted him to come and sit on the bed. It was meant for my ramya dear and me. So I instantly got up from bed and put a chair. He sat on a chair. And asked me to put some news channel. We both watched. After sometime ramya came and called him for dinner. She dint call me. I was worried what happened. But I dint wanted to ask. Then uncle and ramya both left. They closed the door. I went outside for dinner and came back. Still door dint open. I just went to bed.

Morning while to going to college I asked my ramya whether she watched TV. She told “yes Preethu I was watching. I thought uncle will come. so I had to come home soon. Sorry I know the bed was distracted. I don’t want uncle to be upset by seeing I am sleeping in your house.”

I just told with smile “Hey Ramya, why are you so worried? I am happy that you are watching TV and that makes you happy. Its ok. See Ramya I just want you to keep smiling. That’s it. Keep the key. Please don’t hesitate. Ok I will move now. I have to early today.” I left to college

So this went on for 10 to 15days. But one day it was Friday, I came back from college at 3.30PM only. I parked the bike below and came upstairs. Saw ramya’s house is locked from outside. I just want towards my house and saw it was partially opened. I guess my ramya is there inside house. I slowly opened the door. I saw my sweetheart is on bed along with Prajju. TV was on and she was watching a daily mega serial. I dint wanted to disturb her. I slowly took the remote and switched off the TV. I went inside and got fresh changed my dress to Tshirt and shorts and came outside. My ramya was still sleeping.

She was wearing a smooth material saree, her saree was little up from her feet. I could see her white legs with little hairs on it. i wanted to pull the saree somemore so that I could see her pussy. But dint had courage. her boobs were popeing from her chest. as she was breathing those two sexy soft items were going down and up. Her pallu was distracted. so I could directly see her sexy left boob in her green blouse. I wanted to hold them the squeeze it. her mangal sutra was outside making me say that she has got a driving license to fuck. Her soft juicy lips were making me so hungry to suck them. Both the lips were little apart. Her mouth was not closed fully. Her hairs were scatterd. Making her beauty more and more. Over I could see a damn Ramya Krishna figure comeing directly from shooting and sleeping on my bed. I wanted to hug and squeeze the whole body and fuck her. But something was stopping me. I slowly went near my ramya. Slowly bent and kissed on her forehead. I wanted to watch TV but was afraid If she awakes. So I just went inside room and took out my college records. Finished few things to be written for college. It was 4.45PM. I came outside to see if uncle had come. he had not come. I went inside and went to kitchen. And prepared Tea for aunty and me. I was wating for my angel to get up. After some 30mins my angel got up. I was sitting on the chair and reading something.

Sh: oh Preethu. When did u come?
Me: I came at 3.30only ramya. Sleep no probs.
Sh: oh its too late its already 5.15.
Me: uncle dint come still?
Sh: no his shift is changed from 2.30 to 10.30. I came by 3PM and don’t know when I slept.
Me: its ok Ramya. Come here I have soemthign for you.
Sh: what is that Preethu?
Me: give your hand here (I stretched my hands to hold her and she held my hands. I took her to kitchen). Take this Tea and see how it is.
Sh: oh thanks preethu. Y did u take so much risk.
Me: hey nothing like that ramya. Please have it. and tell how it is.

She had a sip and told its wonderfull. I told give that cup. We both exchanged the cups. I was drinking her Tea and she mine. She was still in sleepy mood. Seeing me in half closed eyes. We both were watching each other with a small smile on the lips. I wanted to go forward and proceed. Suddenly a sound came from hall “Mummy Mummy”. I came back to my sense. She suddenly rushed outside and took him outside my house. Because she was afraid if he will tell to uncle that we both slept in Rakis house.

Then after sometime around 7.30 she came outside. I was standing outside. She called for dinner. We all three had dinner. By 9PM prajju slept. She put him on bed. I was watching TV in my house. She came. She sat on the chair. But I asked her to come on bed. She came on bed. I was sleeping and watching TV. She was sitting in front. I thought to touch her tighs by my toes. But dotn know what happened I got up and sat next to her. It was already 9.45. by another 45mins my villan uncle will come. I wanted something before he comes. Atleast a hug. We both were just watching TV. I wanted her to speak something. But she was concentrating on the TV. I started speaking

Me: Ramya?
Sh: yes Preethu.
Me: nothing. Just simply called
Sh: ok. Why are u looking so dull preethu?
Me: nothing aunty lot of things in college so was little tired.
Sh: ok sleep then.
Me: no no. its ok . I feel so relaxed when you are around.
Sh: I know Preethu how much u like me and care for me. But I don’t know why.
Me: hey ramya. You are a kid so only I like you. Now don’t think too much. Its 10 o clock. Uncle will come.
Sh: yes preethu. I will go now. You sleep.
Me: ok ramya you carry on. If uncle will come it wont look good. But I wanted to ask something
Sh: whats that preethu.
Me: what happened to our lifting bets. Have you forgotten totally?
Sh: oh no no. we will have but not now. Will let you know. Lets not hurry for that.
Me: its ok I just reminded you.
Sh: (smiled) ok shall I go?
Me: (I just held her fingers) miss you ramya.
Sh: (smiled with emotion) she came near and kissed on my forehead and told sleep well preethu.
Me: Ramya I want to be alone with you one day. So that we both can share our sorrows, happiness freely.
Sh: yes preethu. Let me see if we get such chance. Ok now I will go preethu. Uncle may come anytime
Me: ok ramya

We both got up. I just told “You look so beautiful like a small kid ramya”. I told I will drop you till the door. She told ok. I just held her waist from behind from my right hand and in one hand I opend the door. As soon as I opened the door I bent myself and told this way you have to maharani. She smiled and told you silly boy I am not maharani preethu. I told you are a maharani. She called me inside again. I went inside. The gave me a simple hug and said good nite.

She went near the door and waved her hands to make TaTa in a simple lovable way. And she vanished inside like an angel.

I was so missing her. Even though I was getting lot chances I was not using it. something was stopping me to fuck her. But I wanted to wait. Because I was falling in love with her than lust. That night I was really missing that ass which I touched while holding her waist. I went to bed and masturbated thinking of her twice and slept.

Dear all I am really pleased with the comments you people are sending. The real encounter is nearing so please keep reading. But if you guys don’t want to wait too much let me know I will directly go the encounter. But since I wanted to tell each and everything between me and my sexy ramya I am little slow. Let me know your thoughts on this
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Teaching to cook

We both were becoming very close day by day. We were so close that it was difficult for us without seeing each other for a single day. We tried atleast speak for few minutes daily. Even though if I had lot of college work I used to manage to spend some time with her. Whenever uncle had 2.30PM to 10.30PM we both used to have nice time chatting and watching TV.

Sometimes I used to prepare food and serve her or she used to prepare food in my house only. It would be so fun. If uncle had 2.30PM to 10.30PM shift. But sometimes he used to have nightshift. That time it was difficult for us to meet. As whole day he would be at home and in the night I dint had courage to ask her to stay with me. In the morning shift also it was difficult. By the time I come back from house uncle used to come back. So we were happy when uncle had afternoon shift.

One day when uncle had afternoon shift, we both were watching TV. Prajju was sleeping. I asked aunty to prepare food at my home only. She also agreed. We decided to prepare non-veg. I went and got non-veg. later she got up and went to prepare the food. I was watching TV. After few minutes I just switched off the TV and went inside the kitchen. My ramya was cleaning non-veg and getting prepared all the masala to prepare spicy non-veg dinner. She was wearing light blue ordinary saree with matching light blue blouse. The dress was little old as she dint had money to buy new ones. Since her blouse was old it was little transparent and I could see her white bra not so clearly but still I could make out it was white one. And it was an ordinary bra. She had lifted the saree and tucked to her waist. I could see the white sexy legs with hairs on them. I slowly went inside without making sound and suddenly shouted. She got scare and shouted. It was so fun. She turned towards me and told “what is this preethu. I was so scared. Don’t scare me like that. I am afraid.”

I told sorry ramya. Just thought to play with you.

She was standing infront of the stove and started preparing. I was standing next to her and kept watching what she was doing. And kept asking how to prepare and all. We both were speaking and she was preparing. And also I was helping her in getting things like, salt, water etc. she was stirring the sambar. I was just seeing her. Her beautiful eyes were blinking every second, her lips were filled with juice, her cheeks were like apple which I wanted to bite. I just move a little close to her. Now my hips were touch her hips. I moved as if I wanted to see something in the pan. I kept one hand on the stand and the other on her waist as if I was watching what she was preparing. She was smiling and speaking and explaining how to prepare non-veg. I slowly moved my hand on her bums the sexy soft ass. Swear on god they were really soft like the big butter ball. I kept there for 2mins. She dint say anything. I wanted to squeeze it. I just moved my hand slowly on her ass. Suddenly she asked “How is it?” without thinking I suddenly I told “Its really nice ramya.”. she told “I am asking about the non-veg smell preethu.” I was thinking she was asking about the ass. I told its really good. Smell is really super. Then suddenly I took my hand and went outside to check if prajju is awake. He was still sleeping. Again I came back. She was washing few vessels she had used for preparing non-veg. she was bending infront of the wash basin. Her ass was looking so awesome. I couldn’t control. I want forward. Stood straight infront of her ass. It was like she is bending and giving me her ass to fuck. My dick was exactly near her ass. I just kept my hand near her bare waist and held her. Again she shouted “ooouch”. Again she told please preethu don’t scare me. Prajju will wakeup if I shout like this.”

After prepareing she just washed her face and came outside. I really enjoyed her ass like anything. Her ass was really sexy. A soft big butter ball. Perfect shape even without workout.

So like this there were many small incidents used to happen. I used to enjoy a lot. But uncle used to always for morning shift. So we used to rearly get chance to be alone and share things. That time we dint had mobile to communicate whenever we wanted. So these things kept happening.

After some 1 month Exam started for Prajju. She became busy making him study. She only had to teach her. Even I dint wanted to disturb her. His exam went for some 10days. These days went like 10years for me. But one more thing was if exam gets over, prajju will be at home for 2mnths summer vacation. I thought I will be a tough time for me. I was so upset that I will not be able to meet my ramya.

But for my luck, something strange happened. It was Saturday. I came from college soon by 1.30. I went to my house had something and slept. Around 5.30PM I came out, my sweet ramya was standing.

Me: hello Ramya.
Sh: hey preethu, I came at 3PM saw you were sleeping so I came back and slpt.
Me: oh ramya you could have woke me dear.
Sh: thought you will be sleeping and I would disturb so dint wake you
Me: had cofi? Shall I prepare?
Sh: (she came near me) ok come I will prepare for you.
Me: ok aunty.(we both went to her house)
Sh: (she prepare a good tea and we both sat opposite to each other) take preethu
Me: waaaw tea is really good. You hand is like that ramya
Sh: hey tomorrow uncle and prajju are going to their native
Me: what are you telling? Is it true
Sh: yes. Uncles parents had written letter saying they wants to see him. So he will be there for 1mnth.
Me: ohhh great. But you miss him right ramya.
Sh: yes I miss him a lot.
Me: don’t worry aunty what is one kid is away. I am there no? your else kid Preetham
Sh: (she smiled) what happened today you dint ask my tea?
Me: oh sorry ramya. After hearing the news you told I forgot everything.
Sh: mmmmm you want or not? Only few drops are there.
Me: ok give. (I sipped it with full love)
Sh: (smiled) you are also a kid only.

Then I told bye and came back as even I had finished my exams and had 1mnth summer vacations.
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Aunty Breakfast

Sorry for making you all waiting so I will continue the story now

After ramy told that Prajju and uncle are going to native, I couldn’t sleep whole night. I was waiting when it will be morning. When uncle and Prajju will go out of house. I slept naked as it was summer.

Since Prajju had finished his exams, uncle parents wanted to see him. I was wondering why my ramya is not going. Anyways its good for me that my sweetheart is not going. Lot of things where running in my mind. For the first time I am getting a chance with ramya, where I can stay with her whole day and may be night as well. I don’t know what time I slept but I was thinking lot about the next day.

I woke up at 7AM. Suddenly I thought whats the situation in my ramya house? Has the uncle and prajju left? Is aunty alone? Shall I go and hug her from behind and surprise her? I came outside and stood in the corridor. I saw uncle and prajju coming outside getting ready to go to native. Prajju saw me and was shouting and telling “I am going to native, I am going to native”. My ramya came outside and saw me and gave me a smile. I could make out by her expression that she wanted to tell that we both are alone whole day and night. I told uncle that I will drop till bus stop. Uncle agreed. I went inside got the Bike key and came down. Uncle and Prajju came down along with my sexy ramya.

I dropped uncle and prajju and came back soon. Now it was like heaven for me. No one to disturb us today. Whole day aunty will be with me. I came soon parked the bike and ran upstairs. Door was closed. I wanted to knock but just went to my house. I brushed soon and washed my face. Suddenly my lovely lady knocking the door. I was so happy. It will be nice to see a lady coming behind than we go behind her. She came smiling inside.

Me: hey my sweet ramya. Today we both are full free
Sh: yes preethu. Ok I will prepare breakfast soon. Then we both can sit and speak whole day what do u say preethu?
Me: hey will do one thing. Shall I get breakfast from outside?
Sh: ok. But It would be good to prepare.
Me: no ramya will have from outside today. What you like more ramya?
Sh: I love masala dosa.
Me: ok I will get masala dosa. And anything else you like?
Sh: no preethu enough. You know its been 3years I dint had masala dosa.
Me: ok my chweeeeeeeeeeeet ramya I will get you.

I just came near her and held her cheeks and told you wait here only will be back in 10mins. I went to hotel and came back soon with 2 masala dosa. It was smelling so good. Once I got masala dosa, she was very happy. She was watching TV. She was crazy about TV. I gave one masala dosa for her and one for me. I could see lot of happiness in her today. I dint want to make her upset at anycast today as this was a golden opportunity for us. She opened the masala dosa and was about to eat. I stopped her. She asked why

Sh: Why Preethu? What happened?
Me: ramya. Today I want to play something. Hope you like it.
Sh: whats that preethu?
Me: today you will be my kid. And I will take care of you. Is that ok?
Sh: oh god. Waaaw. I am ok with that. So I am your kid and one more thing, you have to be my kid today. Is that ok?
Me: waaaw ramya this is also good. So today we both are kids of each other.
Sh: yes preethu. You know today I don’t want to be sad. Its very nice that I got you. After you came I feel there is someone who can listen to me.
Me: now stop this and all will discuss this later. Now will have break fast
Sh: ok.
Me: see you are my kid today. So I will feed you ramya.
Sh: ok preethu. I don’t know why you like me so much. I feel really like a kid.

I was feeding her. While giving her dosa, I could feel her soft touch was touching my fingers, after feeding her everytime I was licking my fingers so that I can taste her saliva. I was enjoying it. and I asked her

Me: aunty if you don’t mind can I ask you something?
Sh: ask preethu. Why do u think like that.? You are keeping me so happy. You knw after my mom you are the only person who feeded me.
Me: aunty whenever you feed Prajju, even I was feeling that you should feed me. If you don’t mind can you feed me pls?
Sh: ohh preethu. Why should you ask for that? Give that dosa here I will feed you. After all you are also my kid only no dear?
Me: so sweet of you ramya. You know we both have very good understanding
Sh: yes that’s true. Now open you mouth. I will feed you
Sh: (I bit her hand) stupid what is this preethu?
Me: just simply ramya. Sorry (I took those finger and started licking them and giving kiss and asked her how she is feeling)
Sh: its nice now. If you bit again I will not feed you.
Me: ok ok my ramya I wont do that. (I was licking her finger while she was feeding.)

We both finished breakfast. I could see ramya was very happy. I asked if she wants I can get one more. She told no enough.

Me: aunty I need to take bath
Sh: oh yes preethu even I need to take bath. I got up and gave bath to prajju and uncle took bath. I dint get time only to take bath.
Me: then why don’t we both take bath together ramya? (I smiled)
Sh: hey stupid what are you speaking. Keep quiet
Me: why you don’t like to take bath with me ramya?
Sh: will you keep quiet or not preethu. Its not good. Keep quiet
Me: hey ramya I was just pulling your leg.sorry if it hurts you
Sh: hey no no preethu. I know how much you are naughty and the way you make me laugh and relaxed.
Me: (I thought she might agree as she was very close with me) mm ok aunty lets take bath soon and chat for the whole day. After noon also I will get from outside.

She left to her house to take bath. I also went to bath with full disappointment.
Like Reply
Sensual Challenge

I took bath, put lot of deodorant so that ramya will be impressed. I was waiting for my sexy ramya to come. was imagining how she will be. After 30mins my sexy lady came. I was so eager to see her, what she is wearing, how her body structure is displayed. She came inside directly. Let me describe my sexy lady

She was wearing light blue saree, with matching blouse. It was little transparent. I guess this was the only nice saree she had. Everytime any special occasion she used to wear this saree. But she used to look so stunning in that saree. She had wore white bra, which was lightly visible from her blouse. She had wore the saree little tight may be she wanted to show her sexy body to this hunger dog.

Me : hey ramya what hpnd? Why are you so tired dear?
Sh : oh preethu I took head bath no. so I am feeling very tired.
Me : ok wait I will get you something to drink.
Sh : its ok preethu
Me : (I went inside and prepared lemon juice. After some 10mins I came back) take it ramya. You will feel little relaxed
Sh : ohh thanks preethu. You take care of me so much. Whenever you care for me I feel that I am with my mom. Even she used to take care of me like this only
Me : you miss her no ramya?
Sh : yes preethu. I miss her so much (tears started coming out of her eyes)
Me : now if you cry I will not speak to you. And today we both have promise that we will not be sad and will be happy throughout the day.
Sh : OK ok my dear.
Me : that’s like a sweet kid
Sh : what is this today you have put lot of perfume? Good smell preethu
Me : thanks ramya. Just like that I put.
Sh : hey what shall we prepare for food in the afternoon?
Me : no preparing. Today its holiday for my maharani. I will bring from outside ramya. Please
Sh : but it will be expensive no dear? I will prepare why are you worried?
Me : no no. atleast today I want to see my sweet ramya just sitting simply like maharani (queen)
Sh : ok what will you get then?
Me : tell me ramya what you like? Don’t hesitate dear. Today I want to keep you very happy and you should feel that no one had cared for you so much
Sh : hey preethu, really you care for me so much dear. I feel so happy when I am with you.
Me : no enough of formalites maharani. Order what you need
Sh : what ever you wish preethu.
Me : ok I will get chicken biryani.
Sh : preethu, I have never had chicken biryani in my life time. I always wanted to have it.
Me : ohhh ramya, don’t worry today you will have that. And pls let me know what all you want today. I will get you.
Sh : nothing preethu. Be with me that’s enough.
Me : I will be with you only dear.
She smiled and turned towards TV. She was a TV bug. May be because she dint had TV in her house, she was very crazy about the TV.

Sh : shall I watch TV preethu?
Me : no you cannot watch.
Sh : ohh sorry preethu.
Me : hey stupid. That TV I got for you only. Please never ask me dear. Watch it. see ramya, please be free with me. Ask me whatever you want. Please don’t hesitate
Sh : sure preethu. I am so happy today.
she was watching TV so deeply she forgot what was happeing the surrounding. She used to involve so much. I just got up from the bed and went to my room. I had a rubber lizard. I planned something. I just took it and threw on her back. She started shouting. i came running from inside. she was jumping and telling lizard lizard. she had removed her saree pallu and was checking where the lizard had gone. while doing this she was bending, her saree pallu was removed from her shoulder. i could see the sexy cleavage from her blouse. it was so awesome. since she had a nice boobs and nice structrue, her cleavage was very sexy sexy and sensual
Me : What happened ramya?
Sh : lizard preethu
Me : don’t worry (I took the rubber lizard and gave to her hand)
Sh : you stupid. I was so scared. I told you not to scare me like dear.
Me : I am sorry ramya. See today we have got golden chance sit and speak alone. In that you are watching TV. So I was bored and thought let me have some fun. Sorry sweety if it hurts
Sh : its ok . I am sorry dear. Wait will switch off the TV. (she switched off the TV and sat next to me)
Me : ramya I think we have forgotten something.
Sh : whats that preethu?
Me : remember we had a challenge of lifting each other?
Sh : yes. So you naughty want to lift me today.
Me : yes lets have a bet ramya
Sh : ok preethu. I think today is the right time. We wont get this chance again and again.
Me : yes ramya. Lets have this challenge today and now
Sh : ohhhh preethu. You are so eager to lift me? You will loose
Me : whether I loose or not ramya, but I will get a chance to lift you and hold you like a small kid
Sh : preethu, really I am so lucky that I got someone like you dear. I swear always thought I can never be happy. I am really happy from last 3 4 months after you came.
Me : ramya, don’t be so formal. I like you so much and I like your behaviour. So please here afterwards no more formatlities
Sh : ok now get ready for the competition
Me : What is the bet?
Sh : you tell preethu
Me : Ok who ever wins can ask anything from the loosers. Is that ok?
Sh : ok preethu. I am done
Me : Ok then come lets have the compition
We both decided to lift each other. Whether I win or not. But I just wanted to touch her soft and sexy ass and touch her boobs. We had a toss who will lift first. She won the toss and got ready to lift me. i stood so stiff. but she came near me and lifted me. it was so nice man. she lifted me so high such that her boobs were touching my stomach. they were so soft man. she was holding me for almost 2 mins and left me down. while coming down i was hugging her and massaged her back. her pallu fell down showing her sexy cleavage and my dick was rock hard now. wanted to fuck this sexy ramya. we both were tired and she fell on the bed and slept leaving heavy breathe. while she was breathing her boobs were going up and down. it was so nice to see. i went next to her and asked in a very soft and sensual voice."Are you tired ramya?". she told while breathing only "Ya dear, i am tired". i went and put the fan as she was sweating. i asked her to remove her pallu for sometime as it was very hot. she dint listen. so i only just removed her pallu. she dint say anything. now she was little ok. she got up and with the pallu on her right side took it and put it on her shoulder cover her sexy boobs. we both laughed so much that it was so interesteing and fun
Now it was my turn to lift the sexy hot lady. She tucked her pallu to her waist from around her back. i could see her navel so clearly. first i just held her bare waist as if i am doing some reharsal. it was so soft and cold as she had taken bath. her hairs were now dried and since she was in opened hairs. she was looking like an angel.I bent down, to lift her. I put my hand little below her ass. My dick was standing like rock now. I was eager to lift her. i just saw her face. she gave a gesture to say ok you can lift kind of gesture. i lifted her. it was so nice man. her bare stomach was near my mouth. i just kept my mouth near her stomach. i was holding her so tightly that i was pressing her ass i wanted to lift her still more so that i could smell her pussy. but unfortunately she was heavy and it was difficult. it was almost 1.5 mins. i wanted her to win, so i slowly brought her down. while brining i made sure that i my mouth will touch her boobs. i did it exactly. finally i gave a kiss to her boobs while getting her down. but since was in tensed if i make her fall she couldnt notice that i kissed her boobs
I had lost by few seconds. She was shouting and telling that she had won
Me : ramya you wont by 20seconds
Sh : yes I won preethu. Now you have to give what I ask for
Me : sure ramya I will give you what ever you ask.
Sh : preethu I don’t want anything dear. Just promise me that you will be with me forever. At any cast you wont leave me. I just want you to be with me forever.
Me : (I came forward infront of her. Took her hand in my hand) I swear I will never leave you sweetheart. Its my promise.
I slowly pulled her in my arms and hugged her so tightly. She was in my arms as if a small child was sleeping. I was massaging her back. I was so nice. My dick was standing. I just moved my hand on her ass. But was afraid to massage. Thought if she feels that i am taking advantage. so i just kept my hand there for few minutes and then again took my hands on to her back and started massaging. i dint this for some 10mins. it was awesome expereince.
then we both were apart. She held me again and told don’t leave me and gave a sweet kiss to my forehead. I also kissed her on forehead. Wanted to ask for lips to lips. But don’t know why I was always afraid of asking her anything
it was around 1.30 PM. I told her I will get biriyani. I took my bike and came back soon with biriyani and some good starters. We had food feeding each other.
Like Reply
Emotional Lunch

Me : ramya dear, shall I feed you? Today you are my sweet kid no/
Sh : ok preethu. Then I will feed you.
Me : ok ok ok. (I just pinched her cheeks). Chweeeeet kid
We both feeded each other. She was little emotion while I was feed. But she had promised me that she wont cry. But still I could feel that how much she was missing someone who cares for her. I wanted that careing person should be me and I decided I should do something for her and her family. but dint know how.
Sh : what happened preethu?
Me : nothing ramya. Just was seeing your beautiful eyes. They are so nice. You know if ramya krishna and you stand together, everyone will be confused who is who
Sh : hey preethu, stop it pls. I am not so beautiful.
Me : hey ramya, really you are so beautiful. I promise. I know no one has told this so you are feeling this.
Sh : ok now wash your hands. I will clean all this. Then we both can sit and speak. We have lot of time
Me : yes ramya. Good idea. Then you can watch your favourite TV (I smiled)
Sh : hey preethu, no today I wont watch TV dear. I will sit with you and speak. I know you want to talk to me
Me : its ok ramya. I know you love watcing TV. You watch. I will just sit next to you
Sh : ok sit here only. I will come soon clean all this vessels. Give me just 10mins. Will be back.
Me : shall I help you ramya?
Sh : no no not requiered my sweet boy. Sit here only and keep watching TV I will be back in 10mins
Me : ok ramya. I will wait come soon
I switched on TV and was watching some nice regional movie. It was some family movie. I knew ramya will like this kind of movie. I just put that I was watching it. she came after some 15 mins. She had washed her face legs and hands. I could easily makeout that she was looking fresh. she just wiped her face and sat next to me. once she saw the movie she was very happy. but she thought i will upset. so she just kept quiet.
Me : Ramya, I wont be upset. Come lets both watch this movie. I know you like this movie.
Sh : Preethu, ok will watch the movie but will keep speaking. Is that ok my dear?
Me : ok ramya.
Sh : make the sound little less.
Me : ramya shall I close the door and come? if its dark, it will be like theather effect.
Sh : Ya, sure preethu. It will be really good.
I bolted the door and came and sat on bed. I just rested myself streching my leg forward. She was sitting infront of me. Watching movie seriously.
Me : Ramya, come sleep and watch the movie. How much time you keep sitting there
Sh : movie was so interesting so I was watching preethu. Wait I will come behind
Me : ramya, if I ask something you wont mind right?
Sh : ask preethu.
Me : you are my kid no today? Please sleep on my lap today?
Sh : Preethu, I don’t know why I feel I should be with you only always dear. You know I feel I am with my mother only. I actually wanted to ask. But thought you may feel bad.
Me : some ramya. Sleep on my lap. (she kept her head on my lap and was watching TV.)
Sh : its feels so good dear.
while she was watching TV, I was brushing her hairs and I was just massaging her shoulder. Her blouse was so soft. Slowly I was massaging her hands and touching her fingures. Slowly I started massing her face. I kept doing this for 20 to 30mins. I guess she was feeling nice. it was not a lusty massage, it was a pure caring massage what i did. she stopped watching TV and turned towards me. she told switch off the TV. i switched off the TV. i kissed her forehead. even she pulled my forehead and kissed my forehead and got up.
Me : what happened ramya?
Sh : nothing preethu, just wanted to speak to you.
Me : ok ramya speak how much ever you want dear
Sh : Preethu, after my mom died you the only person who cares for me. I am so lucky.
Me : keep quiet dear. How much time you will tell this.
Sh : I keep telling this preethu, because who else I there for me other than you.
Me : ramya, why uncle wont listen to all those things?
Sh : Preethu, there are few things I cannot tell.
Me : its ok ramya, I wont force you dear. But I am there to listen to your feeligns
Sh : hey preethu, I will tell everything today to you. Don’t know whetehr I will get this chance again and again.
Me : that’s like a good girl.
Sh : Preethu, uncle is a good man. But he is not good to me.
Me : what are you saying ramya?
Sh : Yes Preethu. I am the second wife of uncle. He just take care of the house. He speaks very less to me. You know even today he thinks of her first wife and forget about me. He was very nice to me in the first few years. After Prajju was born, I don’t know what happend to him he was speaking very less to me.
Me : ohh what happened to him dear?
Sh : My brother had promised my in laws that he will give some money. But he never gave. And even I dint had anyone in my life from my side. No parents, no brother, no relatives. He used to beat me to get money. But where will I get. I thought I will go to job. but what job i will do. no one gave me job.
Me : then what happened dear? Come sleep on my lap and don’t cry ramya. I am there.
Sh : then uncles parents came one day after Preethu died. They were very upset on me for no reason. My mother in law slapped me and told that preethu died because of me and she also scolded that I am not able to get money, and scolded bad words and told I am orphan and fit for nothing
Me : Oh good dear.
Sh : Uncle also supported his parents only. Preethu I was so alone dear. Swear many times I planned to commit suicide. But when I see Prajju I dint want to do that. You know its been 2years I took clothes. Whenever uncle feels he willl get me something otherwise he will treat me as slave. but i dont want people to speak bad about me. so i never shared anything with anyone. no one likes me. the only friend i had was radha, who is in mysore now. we both used to communicate through letters. i used to share all my feelings and sorrows with her. but one day somehow a letter was caught my uncle. i got beatings nicely. after that i stopped writing letters and wrote a letter to radha telling not to write letters. i feel so lonely dear.
She just got up from my lap and hugged me so tightly while I was sitting only. Her soft boobs were touching my chest. I dint want to miss this oppurtunity. I also hugged her more tightly around her back so that those soft and sexy boobs press more against my chest. i was massaging her back right from her nect to her ass. since she was wearing saree her back was bare and the blouse part and in the middle of blouse and saree in the wasit. i used to massage so sensually. but it was like caring for her.
slowly we both free ourselves and was watching each other. Her eyes were fillled with tears. I wipped them and kissed those eyes.
Me : Ramya, now please don’t worry. I willl be with you always.(kissed her sweet cheeks)
again she hugged me tightly and cried telling please don’t leave me. I kept kissing her bare shoulder near the blouse. I was kissing such a way that I was licking her shoulder.
Sh : Preethu, even I want to earn some money so that I can get something for myself. Uncle wont give money to me. Even I want to stand on my leg.
Me : Don’t worry ramya. I am there with you. I will plan soemthing for you. Swear. But you should not loose hopes.
Sh : Preethu, now I really thinking I will also have life like others.
Me : You will dear. Now you watch TV. Willl prepare Tea and come.
Sh : I will prepare dear. You sleep.
Me: : Ok come we both will prepare

We both got up. My dick was standing like rod. I was turning the other side and was adjusting so that ramya shouldn’t see. But I guess she was it. I could see she just turned the other side when I saw her face after adjusting my dick. Even she was making her pallu alright because it was all scattered when we both hugged. She was bending and adjusting. I could see sexy cleavage. I was just staring at them while she was adjusting. She saw me. I just smiled. Just wanted to make her feel that I liked her cleavage. She also gave a smile. And we both walked to kitchen.
Like Reply
Super Dinner

We both went to kitchen. While going I just kept my hand on her bare waist. Slowly I moved my hands on her ass. Just pinched her ass. She shouted saying "Keep quiet Preethu". And she genlty hit on my shoulders. Then we reached the kitchen. I removed my hands from her ass. she went infront of the stove. she was preparing the tea. but i was just playing with her. like tickling her, pulling her hairs and so many things. but she was also enjoying it. we both were fighting like kids. while fighting i took lot of advantage of touching her boobs, touching her ass, waist everything. even she was tickling me and she was also enjoying. mean while tea was ready. she put tea into cup. i asked to drink and give. we both exchanged our tea cups after drinking half half. then we both came to hall and sat on bed again. it was almost 5PM in the evening.

Now I was serious about her life. After hearing her story swear I was very much worried and wanted to do something so that my ramya will stand on her own legs. We both sat and she looked at me.

Sh : What happened preethu? Why are you looking so worried?
Me : nothing ramya I was thinking what I can do for you
Sh : hey preethu. Don’t think too much. I just belive in god. So I know hereafterwards everything will be alright. And I am confident that if you are with me I can do something in life.
Me : good ramya. Keep up this confidence.
Sh : (she held my fingers and was playing with that) at this age you really behave as if you are so grown up.
Me : (I was thinking in mind. Just sleep naked I will show u how much I am grown) nothing ramya. I just felt I need to help you.
Sh : thank you so much preethu.
Me : hey ramya by the way do u know tailoring?
Sh : No preethu. Why are you asking this question?
Me : one of my friends dad has garments company. I think we can take his help and do something
Sh : but I don’t know stiching and uncle wont send me to job.
Me : but you told he need money so only he was torturing you?
Sh : yes needs money from my house and it should be big amout. And he doesn’t want me to go to job because his mom has told that ladies shouldn’t go out for job
Me : mmmmm. What can we do now? Hey come with me we will go out.
Sh : where preethu?
Me : I will take you to the tailoring training which in the last cross.
Sh : ya I have seen it. but they charge for that.
Me : come ramya lets see how much they charge. Then we will decide.
Sh : what if uncle knows? He will start shouting on me. He will not give money also for training
Me : ok now do one thing. Tell him that you are joing some free tailoring training and they will give you one tailoring machine. You have to stitch clothes for them
Sh : but I am afraid preethu.
Me : ramya, come here (she just came infront of me and stood like a child). Life is risk, risk it. nothing will happen dear. Be bold. I am always behind you. Just have courage in you. Think if you get some money you can lead your life. And you can give Prajju good education
Sh : Yes preethu. Come lets go. Thanks for encouraging me so much.
We both went to the tailoring training shop. I enquired about the training. They told it costs Rs. 1500 for 1 month course and 1 hour daily. I asked them can she come 4 hours a day and finish it in one week? They told sure we can but she must have interest. i told she will do it. but she pulled me outside and told
Sh : preethu, what are you speaking. Rs 1500. where will we bring so much money dear.
Me : Can you finish that course in 1week? Do you have that confidence?
Sh : I have but where will we get that money?
Me : I will give. I want your life to be bright. And please ramya don’t dissapoint me.
Sh : Ok Preethu. But I don’t know how much you will help me. I feel so shy sometimes that I am not doing anything for you but you are doing so much for me
Me : You are doing so much for me Ramya.
Sh : what am I doing preethu?
Me : (just bent near her and whispered in her ears) you are giving me so much of sweet saliva. That is so much for me.
Sh : You stupid (patted on my back softly).
We registered that time only. I had some money which I had saved from my pocket money. Dad used to give me money for my expenses. In that I had given. My intention was just to make her life something good. Even though I had lust in me, sometimes I never thought of having sex with her. i used to feel i am doing something wrong in thinking of having sex with her. but sometimes when i see her boobs and ass, i used to loose control. i was always in the cofusion state. i was thinking she is thinking me as a good friend, her son and since i was helping her she was seeing her mother aslo in me. i was wondering if she might feel bad about me if she comes to know that i am behind her for sex. then whatever i was helping her she might think that i am doing for sex. but truly i was not doing all this for sex. i just wanted a helpless ladys life to be good. and dint want my efforts to be thought has advantageous.
Since it was Sunday, they told to collect the receipt next day and told her to come from tomorrow.
Me : Ramya now you have to go regularly from tomorrow.
Sh : Sure Preethu. I promise that I wont dissappoint you. I will do and show something. You are taking so much effort. How can I dissappoint you dear?
Me : that’s the spirit my sweet ramya. Come lets go now.
Sh : Ok Preethu dear. Will go now and what about our dinner?
Me : We will have outside only dear. Why again going home and preparing or taking something home.
Sh : Ok Preethu. As you say. I wont say anything. You are my mother today.
Me : That’s like my sweet kid
It was already 7.30PM. We both went little far hotel, because if someone sees us then it wont look nice. We went to a big hotel. We sat in a private cabin. The waiter gave the menu. I gave it to her. She saw and told I am understanding anyting please order for me also. then i took the menu and order the food. she was very happy eating dinner. after dinner i ordered ice cream in the end. she was having it and was making her face such a way that she was eating such icecream for the first time. the bill was around Rs 350. i still remember. it was awesome dinner. then we came back to house with fulll of heavy dinner in our stomach.
Like Reply
Sensual Night

It was already 9PM when we came back. It was a full moon day so there was lot of light from moon. It was as if milk has been poured all over the world. We both climbed the stairs. Ramya told she will change and come. I told ok.
Sh : Preethu, I will change and come.
Me : Ok ramya. I will so get fresh. Heavy dinner. I am feeling so sleepy
Sh : even me preethu. Will do one thing. I will go now and sleep.
Me : hey what is this ramya, you sleep so soon? I thought we can speak for some more time.
Sh : ok wait I will change and get fresh and come
I went and washed my face and legs. Got fresh. I removed my underwear and banian. I changed myself to a loose tshirt and a shorts. I wanted myself to be full free and even my dick to be free tonite.
ramya came near my house and stood near the corridor. She was standing near the passage where one person can stand. We could see lot of lights from that place. She was enjoying that place. Since it was too hot inside, she was standing outside. And was watching the whole bangalore lights while the cool breeze touching her body and the milky moon light was falling on her. i came outside to see her. god damn she was looking so sexxxxxxy.
She was wearing a white cotton nighty. I could see her bra straps which was tightly fitting her body. In that milky moon light her white nighty was looking so awesome. I could makeout that she was wearing a blue petticoat which she was wearing from morning. she was facing the other side watching the lights. i came from behind and stood very very close to her. almost my body was touching hers.
Me : hey ramya what are seeing dear?
Sh : Preethu, its so nice here no? cool breeze.
Me : yes ramya. Weather is so cool outside.
Sh : even the moon light is so nice. Look at those lights. Its so nice.
Me : yes Ramya. Really its so nice.
Sh : I never had chance to see like this. Today I am feeling I am a free bird
Me : So tell me are you really happy from morning?
Sh : preethu, for the first time in my life I was so free, had masala dosa, biriyani. Waaaw what a great day preethu. All because of you dear
Me : (I just went further and held her palms which were resting the corridor wall and kept my head on her shoulder). You know why today its so bright otuside?
Sh : Why preethu?
Me : today there are two moons outside.
Sh : Oh is it? where are two moons?
Me : one on the sky and one which is next to me
Sh : (she smiled and turned towards me) stupid, what a joke it is
She was looking damn sexy. The moon light on her body was making me mad. I was touching her body. My dick was exactly placed in her ass crack.it was almost 10PM. Dint know how time went. We both freed ourselves
Me : You look so cute ramya.
Sh : Preethu, I will go and sleep now?
Me : are you feeling sleepy ramya?
Sh : no.But if uncle come to know that I was awake till this time and was with you then it will be a problem no dear?
Me : who will tell? Only we both are here right?
Sh : I know dear but I am afraid.
Me : nothing will happen come will go inside. I am feeling very cold
We both went inside. And closed the door. But dint bolt
Me : hey ramya tonite there is a comedy movie
Sh : oh that movie? I love it. then I will watch it and then go.
Me : ok dear. Watch
I slept to wall side and she sat next to me watching the movie. It was a full comedy movie and it was super. So she was watching it.
Sh : Preethu I am not able to control my laugh dear
Me : hey ramya you back will pain. Sleep and watch dear. Take this pillow and watch aaramse
Sh : ya my back is paining.give me that pillow. Movie is so nice. Will watch it fully dear
Me : ok ok. Ramya I am feeling little sleepy. I will be sleeping. Once movie is done if you want to go just wake me ok dear?
Sh : ok preethu.
I was feeling little sleepy. So thought will sleep until the movie is over. I knew whatever I speak she wont listen
Me : Ramya can you hug you and sleep? I want to sleep like a kid tonite untill you go.
Sh : Oh dear. Wait will come close to you. Put your hands around my stomach and sleep.
I hugged her so tightly that I was feeling so nice and don’t know how I slept. I had heavy dinner so I slept nicely. I guess the movie was over ramya was about to get up. I woke up.
Me : Hey ramya. What hpned movie over?
Sh : Yes preethu. Movie over.
Me : whats time dear?
Sh : its 12.30. I will go now
Me : hey ramya. Sleep here only no dear? I feel so lonely. And even you are alone no.
Sh : but I am afriad if uncle will know
Me : swear I will not tell anyone. And how will uncle know when we both wont say?
Sh : ok my sweet preethu. Iwill sleep here only. Happy dear?
Me : I am so happy my sweeeeeeeeeeeet ramya.
Sh : give me one blanket.
Me : ok take this blanket and sleep.
Sh : today it was so nice dear. Right from morning I am enjoying so much
Me : ramya today is the luckiest day for us. Swear in my whole life today is the one day I have spent good times
Sh : ok now sleep sweetheart.
Me : are you feeling sleepy ramya?
Sh : yes very sleepy preethu.
Me : ok turn towards me and sleep dear
Sh : ok preethu.
She slept very soon. I kept my hand on her waist. She was facing towards me. It was almost just 10cms far. I just moved my face little closer so that I can keep my lips closer to her lips. Now her lips and my lips were very close just 2cms. But I was afraid to kiss those lips. moon light was directly falling on us from the widow. her lips were looking as if it was dipped in the milk. i took courage and moved my hand towards her head. tried moving to towards me. but she was sleeping so deeply. i myself moved very close to her lips. her hot breath was touching my face. I moved my head towards her. Now my lips were touching her lips. She dint wake up. I wanted to taste them. Below my dick was troubling me to take him out. Slowly I put my hand inside and removed from my shorts. It was very hard. Since I had covered blanket I had courage to remove it outside. Now I opened my mouth and tried to separate her lips. It was dry. So I just put some saliva from my mouth. I stretched my tongue outside and put in middle of her both the lips. i slowly parted it. then I just took the bottom lips and started tasting. My hand were on her head. Slowly trying to push the head towards me so that I can easily kiss them. I did this for 10mins. Then slowly I could feel her toungue coming outside like snake. It went straight inside my mouth. So I guess she is responding. Now slowly her lips started moving. But her eyes were closed. Swear on god we both started kissing. She was pushing her saliva into my mouth. I guess she wanted to give that saliva. I feel I had drunk almost 100ml of her saliva. The kiss was so passion that our whole face was saliva. I could smell her saliva it was awesome. I was hugging her on her head now slowly I moved my hand on her ass. I was pressing it so much. But still she dint wake up. But only her lips and toungue were tasting my toungue and I was tasting hers. It was really awesome experience. We did this almost 1hour. Then suddenly I could feel ramya turning the other side. I was afraid what hppend. Still my hands were around her waist. I slowly signaled her to move closer to move towards me by pulling from my hand. She came very close. But she was wearing blanket. Since my dick was outside, it was touching her ass from the blanket. I started moving my hand towards her boobs. Slowly I moved towards her chest until I got those soft balls. Finally I got them I started pressing the left boob. I dint that for some 5mins. I could feel ramya holding my hand. She slowly directed to the right boobs. I pressed it. I kept doing it. but don’t know when I had slept. I was holding her boobs and slept.

When I opened my eyes it was around 5AM. I was still holding her boobs. She was sleeping in the same position. I could see her bare back on her nighty. I hugged her still tightly and went and kissed her back. And again slept. It was so nice I really enjoyed the whole night sleep. But I felt If I wouldn’t had slept may be I would have got her juicy pussy also for fuck. Again I slept.

When I opened my eyes, I was alone on the bed with my shorts opend as is in the night. Ramya was not there. I was worried. I saw the time it was 7AM. I got up in hurry and went outside. The corridor was cleaned and the everyday pooja was done. Then I felt ramya got and went to her house. But I was afraid if she had felt bad.
Like Reply
First letter
I waited there for 30mins thinking the door may open. No way. It didn’t open. I went inside and took bath. I wanted to meet my friend to speak to his dad about the tailoring. Since his dad will go to office by 9.30AM I had to go his house soon. I took bath soon and got ready and came outside to see if my sweet ramya has opened the door. No way. I was feeling like crying. I thought of knocking the door. But I was afraid if she shouts or scold me. Thought let me come back and then see. So I just went out and took my bike and started to my friends house.

I will make this incident very short as it is not that important.
I reached my friends house at 9AM only. My friend and his dad were at home. My friend asked what happened. I took him outside and told about my ramya and how she badly need help. My friend promised me about this and told will speak to his dad. We both went inside and sat infront of uncle. I told about ramya and how much badly she needs money to take care of her house. Uncle was a very good person. He agreed to get her a job. I asked him if he can give some clothes for her to stitch at home only. He told he can but she will get Rs10 for one shirt she stitches. My friend helped me in speaking to uncle and finally he agreed for Rs. 15 for one shirt she stitches. I was happy. I asked uncle that she will start after 15days. He agreed. I was very happy very happy very happy. I came outside. My eyes were filled with tears. Thinking how good it will be if my ramya get into work and earn money. Any expert tailor can stitch minimum 20 shirts per day. So I thought if my sweetheart can stitch 10shirts she will be earning Rs.150 per day and Rs4500 per month with incentives. So totally she might get some Rs5000 per month. So 10years back 5000 was a big amount. I thanked uncle and my friend for their kind help. It was 9.30AM uncle left for office.

Since I had met my friend after few days he told we will go to a movie. But I wanted to know what had happened to my ramya. But my friend forced me to come. I couldn’t say no. because his father is giving business to me. So we both went to a movie. I was not interested to watch the movie. My entire mind was at home, at my ramya. Then after the movie we both had lunch outside. I told my friend that I have some important work. And I left from there to house immediately.

It was 3PM when I came back. While I was parking the bike down, I saw my sweet ramyas house door was opened. I was very happy. I thought I can speak to her and ask her what happened and then hug her and cry. I was already in full emotion. I just wanted to sleep on her lap and cry. I ran and climbed the stairs.

Once I came near ramyas house, I saw uncle sitting on the sofa. I was very disappointed. I said hi to him and straight away I walked to my house. I just switched on the TV and slept. I got in the evening. Thought uncle would have gone to office. But he had taken leave. So there was no chance for me to speak. I cried to my heart that night. I cried like a child. But what to do. I was helpless now. I thought at least I will speak to her next day. Whole night I dint sleep. I was worried why she was so upset, as she was so close. Also she also responded for kissing. She also guided me to her boobs. Then why is she upset.? I just wanted to know. I was eager to know why.

Next day also the door was closed. Now I was really worried. I went outside and came back at 3PM. When I came back uncle was there at home. I thought its really difficult to speak. I was really dint had any idea what to do. Then in the evening, I got an idea. I thought I will right a letter to her. Because next day I wanted to go to native. I had got a letter from native that mother was not well. So I thought I will write a letter to her.

This was written in Kannada my language but will translate it into English

“Dear Sweetheart Ramya,

I apologies for whatever happened between us. I promise that I didn’t do it purposely. And I didn’t had any bad intention about you. I don’t know how it happened. Ramya, in my life I never liked anyone so much. Promise I don’t know why I feel so comfortable when I am with you. Don’t neglect me. I am really dead without you. I don’t know what kind of relationship we both have. May be you are my kid, or I am your kid or we both are good friends. But I want to be with you always.

Don’t miss to go the training. I want you to learn tailoring in one week. I spoke to my friend’s dad about your tailoring. He has agreed to give you work. You can earn more than 4000 rupees. I just want you to lead a good life dear. But one thing please keep in mind. I am not doing all this because to get you or impress you or to enjoy you physically. I never got attracted to you physically. Promise on my mother. If I had a sister I would have helped like this only. Ramya, even if you don’t want to speak to me or you are angry on me I am not worried. But please I beg you, go to tailoring training and start earning. This can help you and Prajju get good future. Because of anger on me don’t spoil your future.

My mother is not well so I have to go to native tomorrow. Don’t know when I will be back. Please give me your reply through letter if you don’t want to speak to me. I know you like me so much. And swear on my mother even I like you so much as a mother, sister, kid and a good friend.

Please forgive me for what happened that night. I really didn’t do it purposely. Hope you will forgive me and be as we both were before. We both have promised each other that we both will never get separated.

Please Please Please don’t leave me. If you wont reply me I will cut my hand. I have cried enough after that night’s incident. I felt I have cheated our friendship. I felt I am not a good friend for you.

I miss you so much sweetheart.

With pure friendship and love
Yours only and only waiting friend, kid, brother, son
Preethu “

I wrote this letter in the night. And thought while going to native I will give it to her and go. Morning I got up at 7AM. The door was closed. I went inside took bath and got ready. By 8.30AM I started. Took the letter and locked the key. I went to ramyas house. I had to give the letter there was no go now. I took courage and went near the door. Knocked the door. I was praying god that uncle must not be there. The door opened. My sweet Ramya opened the door. She was looking very dull. No charm in her face. I felt so bad that I had spoiled her feelings. I gave the key

Me: Ramya, I am going to native. Don’t know when I will be back.
Sh: ok.(no smile no expressions)
Me: Ramya, take this letter.
Sh: what is this?
Me: read it after I go.
Sh: don’t want please.
Me: just read it and tear it please don’t say no.
Sh: ok. Give it.
Me: take this key. Watch TV until I come dear.
Sh: no need of key. You take it.
Me: its ok whether you watch or not. Please keep the key in your house. If you need anything please take it from house.
Sh: I don’t think I need anything. Thanks for the help you have done to me.
Me: I have kept, 2000 rupees in the cupboard. The cupboard keys are under my pillow. Take how mucheve u want don’t feel shy.
Sh: ok
Me: bye ramya.
Sh: bye

I came outside wanted to see if she will come near the corridor to wish me happy journey. I came down, started my bike. And gave the accelerator more so that she will come listening to the sound. The door was closed. I thought she wont come. I just left to native.
Like Reply
Came back from native
I went to my native. All my mind and heart was with Ramya only. I was worried what happened to her. I was in native for some one week. After my mom was alright I returned to Bangalore as soon as possible so that I can see my ramya. I came back and climbed the stairs. It was 4PM. Uncle was there. But I wanted my sweetheart to give my key. But anyways I took the key and went to my house. I opened the door and entered the room. It was very neat and tidy. All my books were arranged properly, bed was neatly arranged. My table was so clean. I went inside room. Everything was so neatly arranged. I opened the cupboard. All my shirts, pants everything was arranged so neatly. I used to just dumb everything. But everything was so neatly arranged. I went to bathroom. It was also clean. I guessed who would have done this. Who else can do this other than my sweetheart. I as so happy and now I was little relaxed. If she has cleaned so much then she is not upset on me. But why she was not speaking to me? I wanted the answer from her. But when will I get chance to hear that? All these questions were making me mad. I was tired. I thought will take bath and take rest. I took bath and came outside. I was feeling so relaxed. Came outside the house. Uncle was standing outside.

Me : Hi Uncle how are u?
Un : I am good. So you came back from native. How was your native
Me : good. Mom has sent you some vegetables, then she has prepared from fried items.
Un : Oh good. So you grow those vegetables?
Me : Yes uncle we grow them in our fields. Mom was asking you, aunty and prajju.
Un : ohh good. Will go to your native sometiems
Me : sure uncle. Dad also told same thing to bring you all. one minute will get you all the things mom packed for you
Un : Ok.
Me : (I got all the things got from native). Take this uncle
Un : thanks Raki.(he took and went inside.)

I wanted to see my ramya. But how to ask this uncle. I just kept quiet. I went back. Then I went outside to have dinner. But I didn’t see my sweetheart. I came around 9PM. Ramya house door was closed. In my situation anyone will go mad. I was going really mad. I just wanted to see her. I went to such situation that I was feeling I will hit uncle and then say ramya that I love her and take her in my arms. But I didn’t had that courage. I went inside my room and started crying. What else I can do.

I didn’t know whether she was going to tailoring or not. I didn’t know what she is doing. I dint know what to do next. I was thinking what to tell to my friends dad if ramya has not learnt tailoring. Anyways until I speak to my ramya I couldn’t say anything. I was not feeling well. So thought will watch TV. I was searching remote. It was not there on the bed. I used to throw it on bed. But it was not there. Then I realized my sweetheart would have kept in some neat place. I went in search of remote. I was there on the table. I was about to take the remote. There was a white paper which was folded. I was wondering what is that. I just took the remote and kept aside. I took the letter and opened. It was my sweet sexy my love ramya’s letter. It was the reply for my letter. I took that letter and went to the bed. I slept on the pillow and started reading.
Like Reply
I kept a pillow to rest behind and opened the folded letter. Her handwriting was so good. As if like a flower. It started like this

“Nanna Preethiya Muddina Preethu”

It means "My Beloved sweet Preethu"

“My Beloved sweet Preethu,

I am sorry for not speaking to you. After that incident, I felt that I did some mistake. I thought it was my mistake. I initiated that. I had a feeling that I cheated our relationship. I felt guilty that we had a mother-son, sister-brother, kid relationship. I was feeling very very guilty that I cheated by spoiling everything.

You had so much of feeling towards me. You took so much of care of me. You wanted to make my life so happy and took so much of risk. You gave money, you are helping me in so many ways. But I felt that because of that incident you might feel bad about me. All these days we were like very good friends. But now I am feeling very afraid to come infront you. I don’t know what you are feeling inside you.

Thinking all these things in mind I felt you might feel bad about me. And I also thought I may spoil your studies because of me. So I thought I will avoid you so that you will be happy. If I avoid you will concentrate on studies than concentrating on this stupid lady.

But sweetheart after reading you letter, I feel we both have done mistake. And please forgive me, may be I should have stopped you in doing this. But what can I do dear. When you started kissing me I couldn’t resist. I felt so nice so I didn’t restrict. And since you always used to tell that you like my saliva, I started giving you to your mouth. Hope you liked it dear. I enjoyed all the things whatever you did but in the morning when I got up, I felt what I was doing wrong. So I got up and came to house thinking that I should avoid you. And also I was feeling very afraid to show my face to you. Because you might think I am a bad lady because of that incident.

About tailoring class, I have completed the training quickly. I have the confidence to stitch clothes now. Preethu my love you are taking so much of trouble to make my life happy. I am very happy that your friends dad agreed to give me job. But I need a sewing maching now. I told uncle that I will get free machine from the company. I am very thankfull to you preethu.

I cleaned your house, hope you didn’t feel bad. I love decorating. One day I wanted to watch TV. Then I saw your cupboard was dirty. I started cleaning it. then thought will clean the house. I am sorry if anything is missing. I am feeling like seeing you always.

Preethu, hope you never felt bad about me. I am good lady. Promise on my kid. I am sorry for that incident. I never expected I will behave like that. But promise I really liked it. I want to be in your arms once. Hope you wont mind hugging me and make me feel I am kid in your arms.

Please don’t leave me dear. I am missing you so much that even I have cried a lot. Its been 2weeks we didn’t see or speak.

Hope you are not angry on me preethu. I miss you so much. I really miss you so much

Preethu I want to tell you something. Please don’t feel bad. Next time when we meet willl tell you.

Yours Ramya”

After reading this I really wanted to go to her house and hug and fuck her 10times. But that stupid uncle was there. I was thinking why he didn’t had night shift this week. I became naked and closed my eyes thinking of her and thinking of that sensual incident happened and musterbated 2 times and don’t know when I slept.
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Meet after many days

(Dear All, this small update is to make sure that I am trying to update as much as possible when i am free. this update is for those who always bug me to update just kidding. i have some work now, will come back and update a long and sensual story by tonite.)

It was 7AM in the morning. I got up came outside. I saw the corridor. Very clean and neat. I knew it was my ramya only who would have cleaned. But I wanted to see my ramya. Suddenly I saw my ramya coming from inside her house. She was looking like an angel. Had taken bath few minutes back I could see her hairs still wet. We both saw each other. She gave a sweet smile than ever. I could feel there was fear, surprise and love all at once in her sweet eyes and her lips were so fresh like as if it was dipped in honey. I just stood in the corner of the corridor and was seeing the other side. After few seconds I turned behind. Ramya had vanished. But I could see only the smoke of agarbathi going up. I thought whether it was dream or she had really come. it looked as if my ramya had vanished just like that as if in the movies we can see. Like a person is becoming invisible and some smoke is going up. I waited there for 15mins she dint come.

I had to meet my friends dad (Vishwanath) for getting the shirt pieces. So I had to get ready soon. I got ready by 8.30AM. Wanted to speak to Ramya. But was afraid if uncle is there. So I just went without telling her. I reached my friends house by 9AM. Vishwanath was having breakfast. My friend Vishwas was also having breakfast. They both greeted me and even I had break fast along with them

Me: Uncle, what happened to the shirt pieces
Un: I will give you my factory address, come there directly. Bring that lady also along with you Raki. We need to tell her how to stitch the shirt according to our style.
Me: Ok sure uncle.
Un: I will give some shirt pieces, which are not considered for packing. But it will be like training for her. Because ours is a good quality shirts. We don’t want to loose our clients
Me: I can understand uncle no probs. Tomorrow we both will come

I came back home at around 1PM. Ramya’s house door was opened. I just passed the way. I guess my sweetheart saw me. She came immediately outside before I open the door. She was standing near her door. I saw her and smiled. She also smiled. I asked her whether uncle is there or not in a sign language. She nodded her head saying he is not there. Without opening the door I went near her.

Me : Hi Ramya, How are you?
Sh : I am fine preethu. How are you?
Me : Its been so many days we didn’t speak. Are you still angry with me dear?
Sh : No. are you angry with me?
Me : No ways dear. How can I be angry with you.
Sh : I am sorry if I had hurt you.
Me : Now forget all those things. Tell me how is you tailoring classes are going on?
Sh : Its very good. I got good feedback from training institute. They told I was the best student there
Me : good dear. I know you have that hunger to learn.
Sh : Thanks preethu all because of you only.
Me : That’s ok. I met vishwanath uncle and asked about the shirt pieces.
Sh : what did he say.
Me : we both have to go to his factory tomorrow. He will give you some sample shirt pieces. You have to stitch and give to them
Sh : but why should I come to his factory preethu?
Me : they will teach you one sample shirt how to stitch. They are very particular about quality Ramya. What time does uncle go to work?
Sh : He is in morning shift so no probs I can come dear.
Me : great then get ready by 9AM morning. We both will go and come.
Sh : Preethu, I am troubling you so much.
Me : Ramya, please stop this nonsense. Just think I am your well wisher and good friend or good brother. Ok dear?
Sh : ok sweetheart. Ok uncle will come now. I have to preaper lunch before he comes. Will meet tomorrow then
Me : Ok Ramya.

I went near my house to open the door. My sweetheart was still standing near the door. I saw her with full emotional we both stood in the same place and went to a lovely wonder world for 2mins. Then suddenly we both came to real world and she went inside. I wanted to give a flying kiss. But she left before that.
Like Reply
New job Finally

Dear all this is not a romantic update. but this is the turning point for my encounter and love. this may be boring, but since i wanted to update everything, i have mentioned this story. if you people dint like this update just ignore and wait for the next update for sensual feelings.

Morning I got up very early. Around 6 o clock only I gotup. So that I can get ready soon and go to the factory. I took bath and came outside. My sweetheart had already cleaned the corridor and had done pooja. It was ironing my shirt and pant. I could hear my sweetheart coming. The door was opened. She came directly inside and smiled. I was very happy to see her in my house after many days.

Sh : show ur hand preethu
Sh : show please don’t ask anything
Me : (I stretched my hand forward) ok
Sh : (she gave me prasadam) take this prasadam dear. First time I am going to work. So I did pooja for my good
Me : Ok. Good ramya. All the best. You will do really well.You only feed me dear
Sh : But one promise, you should not bite my hand.
Me : Ramya this prasadam, so I wont bite (she put her soft hands inside my mouth. I licked her soft hands)
Sh : Ok I will get ready soon and then will start.
Me : ok even I will get ready soon. I will just iron these clothes.
Sh : Ok then will get ready in half an hour.
Me : sure. I will wait dear
Sh : will get ready in 30mins (she smiled and left to her house)

After 30mins she got ready and came to my house. She was wearing the same blue saree and blue blouse. I think that was the only nice saree she had. Her blouse was so old and used that it was almost transparent. But now a days ladies wear transparent blouse to show their boobs and colorful bra. And that has become a fashion for today ladies. But my ramya didn’t know that what she was wearing is future trend.

I was getting ready. I was wearing shirt. I saw her and told that I will get ready in 10mins. She came near me and stood. She was seeing me so emotionally, I stopped buttoning my shirt. She smiled and started buttoning my shirt. It was so nice to see this. While she was buttoning my shirt I kept both my hands on her shoulder and just hit my head to her head softly. It was so romantic to see that scene. She put all the buttons. I kissed her forehead. Then hugged her so softly as if I am hugging a small kid. She also hugged me around my waist. It was already 8.30AM. we were supposed to go now.

Sh: Preethu what about breakfast?
Me: Lets first finish all the work ramya. Then will have.
Sh: Yes your right. First will go to factory and finish everything. Today I am so happy and nervous to

We both came down and walked a little. I didn’t want to take her in bike because we were supposed to bring the shirt pieces. We took an auto and straight away went to factory. We went inside. Vishwanath uncle had not yet come. The office boy came and told us to wait in his chamber. I guess uncle had already told him that we are coming. Ramya was fully tensed. She saw me and nodded her head and made signs that she is feeling very nervous and afraid. I just held her hand and pressed tightly, which she had kept on the table and just closed my eyes and opened to encourage and tell her that don’t worry everything will be alright. She was feeling little comfortable now. Ramya asked for water. I went to near by filter water which was behind us. Took the water and was comeing back. I saw her blouse was little torn behind exactly below the bra strap. My eyes filled with tears after seeing this. But I couldn’t show that emotion now because I was in a factory and if someone asks why I am crying, then what can I answer. I came and sat. gave her water and whispered in her ears.

Me: Ramya, can you please cover your back by your pallu?
Sh: what happened dear? Any problem?
Me: Please do as I say. Don’t ask me anything.
Sh: Tell Preethu. What happened?
Me: Sweetheart your blouse is torn dear please cover it with you pallu.
Sh: (Her eyes also filled with tears) I am sorry preethu. This is the only good dress I had. I dint know it was torn.
Me: its ok now please don’t cry. I can understand. Now just cover it. and be normal.

After 10mins uncle came. We both stood and wished him and sat.

Un : Good morning both of you
Me: : Good morning uncle. This is Shobha. The neighbour I told
Un : Good morning shobha. Raki has told everything about you. Don’t worry for anything. You are like my daughter.
Sh : Thank you so much uncle. I will be very faithful to you. Its my promise
Un : Don’t be so emotional. Raki, is my son's best friend. So I know raki will be having always good friends. So its my duty to help you also.
Sh : I will really do good job uncle.
Un : Go with this lady she will teach you how to stitch the shirt which is running in our plant now. Just learn we will give you some pieces. You can work at your home.
Like Reply
Ramya went with a lady to the tailoring floor. I was sitting with uncle. And we were chatting about my future and about our native, parents and all. After 3hours ramya came and sat. Uncle told he will be back in 10min and left.

Me: what happened ramya?
Sh: they showed me how to stitch and gave me a sample piece to stitch.
Me: did you do it?
Sh: I did it. but don’t know whether it was good or bad. I am feeling very afraid.
Me: don’t worry. You would have done good.

One office boy came and told that uncle is calling me. I told ramya to wait there only and left to where uncle was standing. He was having coffee. He just turned towards me and offered coffee. I started drinking coffee. Uncle started speaking to me.

Un : Raki, tell me from how long she is stitching clothes
Me: : uncle to be frank, she started learning from 15days back in a local tailoring shop. What happened uncle? Any problem.
Un : If asked will she work in our factory only?
Me: : Uncle I have already told you about her. Its very difficult for her to work in the house only because of her husband. Now if you tell her to come here then she will be in trouble. But what happened. I am feeling very afraid
Un : Don’t worry dear. She is wonderful. She has done a good job. She is tallented.
Me: : What are you saying uncle?
Un : Yes our floor master told me that she stiched the clothes very neatly. I am really happy. And good that you are trying to shape a ladies life
Me: : uncle if I had a sister I would have done this uncle. I couldn’t see her life in a miserable way so I did this. And if you help her it would be great.
Un : I will surely help. I will give 10 sample pieces for practice. I guess she might finish it tommorow only. Then I will start giving original pieces.
Me: : sure uncle. Thank you so much. (Tears started coming from my eyes. Uncle saw me and smiled)
Un : So which machine she is having at home?
Me: : Uncle, please don’t mind. She doesn’t have any machine. We have to purchase it today.
Un : oh. What are you going to do now dear?
Me: : Uncle, can you please suggest something? Where should we go to purchase? Which machine should we purchase?
Un : Ok do one thing. I will give one address. Go there. He is the one who give us machines to our factory. He will give you for the best price. I will call and tell about you people. When are you going?
Me: : Now only uncle. While going on the way we will purchase and go.
Un : Good. Then I will call them and tell while going just purchase and go.

I came back to aunty and told lets go. She was nervous what had happened. I told will tell everything on the way. I collected everything from the factory and came outside. Took an auto and went to the shop which uncle told. While on the way I told the whole story. Ramya was so happy that she was crying with full happiness. We reached the tailoring machine shop. We both inside. She was still covering her pallu behind to cover that tore blouse. We chose a good machine. It was around Rs. 2500. I had Rs. 2000. the shop fellow told its ok Vishwanth had told us to give you the machine and give the rest of the money tomorrow. He also told that we will send the machine in the evening. I was thinking everything is happening on our way we came back to house. It was almost 2.30PM. she went soon to prepare lunch. Because my villan, her husband was about to come. and we never wanted her husband know that I am helping her in all this tailoring job. So I quickly went to my house and she went to her house.
Like Reply
Early Morning sexy dream
In the evening, an auto carrying the tailoring machine came near the house. Two people came and arranged the tailoring machine. Uncle also was there. He didn’t had any expression. I was just guiding them where to keep the machine. I could see the happiness in ramya face. I wanted to hug and lift her and kiss her everywhere. Those people left the house. I went outside and got some sweets. And gave to ramyas hand

Ramya did pooja for the machine and gave sweets to uncle and for me. I just showed my hand towards mouth, telling her that I need the sweet from her mouth. She smiled and made her eyes towards uncle, warning me that uncle is there. I made my face down and showed her how much I was upset.

Uncle told he will go out for few minutes and come back. I was sitting on the sofa in ramyas house.

Me : Ramya, are you happy?
Sh : I am very very happy preethu. I am going mad.
Me : Don’t be so excited. Work had and get good name and money.
Sh : Thanks preethu for all these. I never thought my life will be so happy
Me : Ramya, don’t know why I feeling so happy today
Sh : Ok shall I start stitching now only?
Me : no no dear. Tomorrow is Thursday, good day to start.
Sh : yes you are true. I will start from tommorow.
Me : You do pooja morning and then start.
Sh : Ya do one thing, you also get up early tomorrow. We both will start our business
Me : OK dear I will surely get up early for you. And I want sweet
Sh : I gave no dear?
Me : hey ramya, you know write what sweet I need?
Sh : I know preethu. Don’t worry tomorrow morning I will give the sweet
Me : waaw. Thanks ramya.
Sh : Preethu, I want to thank your parents.
Sh : they have given birth to such a good boy. And gave me a good friend as well
Me : Hey come on. Now stop all this. I think uncle is coming. Ok I will get up soon tommorow
Sh : Preethu, come here.
Me : ok came dear
Sh : (Hugged me tightly) don’t leave me dear. Be with me always
Me : I will never leave you even if you leave me

We could hear the chappal sound coming close. We both got parted and she went to kitchen and was just standing near the machine as if I was checking something there. Uncle came and smiled. I told I will leave now. I went to my house. I slept soon that nite because I wanted to get up soon next morning.

I kept alarm for 5.30AM. so that I can get up soon. The alarm broke at 5.30AM exactly. I got up hurrily and saw. It was 5.30. I was still feeling very sleepy. I went and opened the door. The corridor was not cleaned, so thought ramya is still not awake. I went and slept again without closing the door. I had slept nicely.

I was sitting in a Raja Darbar seat. It was a big palace. I think it was Mysore palace. There were two sexy ladies standing to the right and left of me with a peacock feather fan. They were fanning me with that feather. Then I saw some one coming from the main door of the palace. it was a lady. Her face was not so clear. Slowly she was nearing me. Her dress was full of diamonds. I was not understanding what she was wearing. As she was nearing me, I could recognize her. It was Aishwarya rai. She was wearing a very very sexy dress of maharani. She was wearing a blouse and half saree below. And a dupatta on her head. It was a golden colored dress with lot of diamonds. Her lips were glowing with full of lipstick and lip gloss.

Aishwarya rai sood in front of me. She was standing such a way that, her one leg was front crossed and the other one behind. One of her ass bumb as to the right side (sorry I am not able to explain clearly but just imagine a dancer standing sexily and seducing). She was wearing a diamond crown which was shining. A nose ring which was like a bangle and touching almost her mouth. She had applied red lipstick with lip gloss which was making her looking so sexy. Her eyes were like fish (meenakshi). She had applied kajol to her eyes. Waaaw it was really making her look more elegant. She had wore a simple necklace. Her neck was so soft and white. Her blouse was very simple and small. I could see her half of the boobs. There were no hooks for that. She had just tied a knot behind. Her boobs were so much visible that if she bends, I could see her nipples. She had wore a half saree kind of cloth which was just covered below the navel. I could make out that she had shaved neatly. Because she wore saree so below that it was almost could see her pussy starting. She had tight the cloth so tight around her legs. And even her ass was so shaply in that cloth. Totally she had wore that dresss so tight that I could imagine how she looks if she is naked. Slowly she was coming near me. As she was moving her ass was juggling from right to left. Her boobs were so stiff and was like as if it will poke. She came very close. My dick was rising hard and hard. As she headed near and near I couldn’t control. I started holding my dick and slowly I started masterbatinng.
Like Reply