Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
[Image: ReemaSenvB.jpg] Aishwarya almost came near me. Stood infront of me. Her sexy lips came very very close to my lips. she took her lips so close that as if she will kiss my lips. but she seduced me and kissed me on my forehead. While she was kissing me, she was bending. I could see her light brown nipples. But couldn’t see the tits. She was brushing my hairs. I was just seeing her without saying any word. She was trying to get me to sense. She was softly brushing my hairs and spoke near my ears.

“Preethu, wake up dear, preethu wake up. Its already 6.30. I need to start my work.”

Suddenly I came to sense. I opened my eyes. It was my sweetheart Ramya trying to wake me. It was not the sexy aishwarya rai with sexy dress. It was my ramya with the same old blue saree which made her sexy. My hand was on my dick masterbating. Suddenly I came to sense and removed my hand from the shorts. I guess ramya saw that. She just smiled. My eyes were half opened. I smiled while sleeping there only. She again tried to wake me.

Me: Ramya, give a kiss. Then I will get up
Sh: preethu, first take bath and come soon its already 6.30. its getting late
Me: ok dear. I will get ready in 10mins. You be ready to give me sweetest of the sweet you ever gave
Sh: sure will give you the sweetest sweet. Now get up dear

She went to her house. I went to take bath.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The job started

I took bath and got ready. I wore cotton shirt and and jeans. I put perfume and combed my hairs and started to ramyas house. It was still 7AM. Uncle had gone for morning shift. I was very much eager how the sweetest sweet will be. I reached my sweethearts house door. It was opened. I entered house without making noise. Ramya was wearing the same blue saree. But she had changed the blouse to black one because the matching blouse was torn. Since it was black blouse it was matching with the saree. She was decorating the machine with flowers. I could see her from behind bending.

Her back was so sexy, her bra was so tight that I could see it through the black blouse. The bra mark was easily seen. Her ass was no nice that it had perfect shape. I just walked slowly towards her. Her boobs were juggling from blouse as she was bending. Waaw it was so nice to see that seen. She came to know my presence. She stood straight. Gave as sweet smile. Her pallu was falling down, I could see her cleavage so clearly. She just tucked her saree pallu from behind and tucked it to her waist. Pallu covered her boobs tightly making them still stiff and sexy. I could see her naked waist between her blouse and hips. Her navel was so sexy, but could see some marks on her stomach. That time I didn’t know what was that. But later I came to know that it was pregnancy marks. Thank god I was wearing jeans. My dick was become hard seeing her. But thank god because of jeans pant it was little safe.

Me : Is everything ready ramya?
Sh : yes preethu. Everything is ready. I was just waiting for you.
Me : ok lets do the pooja and you start the maching dear
Sh : ok ok.

She took agarbathi and started to doing pooja. She went outside towards the Thulasi pot where she was doing pooja daily. While she walked her ass was juggling and making me more and more hungry. But sometimes I was feeling bad about me. Then she was coming back. Still her pallu was tucked in her waist. She gave me the agarbathi. I did pooja and kept the agarbathi aside. I took camphor and did mangalarathi and we both took theertham. Then I arranged the chair for my sweetheart to sit and stitch the clothes. I ushered her towards the chair. She was about sit on the chair.

Me : ramya before you sit, can I hug you once and wish you all the best
Sh : sure dear. Come
Me : (I hugged her tightly and kissed on her forehead.) all the best ramya. Do well and get more and more job
Sh : sure preethu will do that. But please be with me
Me : I will always be with you.

I held her shoulder and made her sit on the chair. I pressed her shoulders and moved my hands from shoulder till her palms. And stood behind. She started stitching. She was doing so good, I could see the confidence in her. I learnt a good lesson that day. Have confidence in you for growing. She had that confidence. I knew she will be earning more and more in future
The weather was soo nice outside. It was still 7.30AM. I saw her with love. She was seeing me as well.

Sh : what happened preethu?
Me : nothing ramya. I am so happy today. You will start earning more here afterwards
Sh : hey preethu. Its all because of you dear.
Me : now forget that. Where is my sweet dear?
Sh : oh preethu I forget. I am sorry dear.
Me : ok now give me ramya
Sh : ok wait I will get.

She stopped stitching and went to kitchen where she had kept the sweets. She got it and gave it in my hand. I told I don’t want like this. Then she bitted and gave me.

Me : Ramya, you told you will give the sweetest of the sweet.
Sh : oh how to give that dear?
Me : if I ask you wont mind na ramya?
Sh : no preethu ask I will give
Me : keep the sweet in your mouth. I will take it from there
Sh : hey what is this preethu?
Me : ramya pls don’t tell no. I want it like that
Sh : ok then close the door and come.
Me : ok sure (I closed the door.)

She kept the sweet in her mouth. I moved close by. She closed her eyes. I just hugged her softly. The sweet was half inside her mouth and half outside. I opened my mouth and took near her mouth. I kept my lips and took half sweet in my mouth. I hugged her still tight and started parting her lips. she also responded. I took her lower lips and started tasting it. she was closing her eyes. I slowly kept my hands on her ass. Wanted to press but dint want to make it a lusty feeling. So I just started caressing it from her neck to ass. I kept doing this. We both kissed moving our heads from right to left tasting each other lips along with chewing the sweet. I could feel a small snake moving inside and outside my mouth. Her tongue played like a snake. The smell of saliva was making me mad. When she was breathing her hot air was making me crazy. We did this almost 10mins. Then suddenly we came to sense. We both were tired. We both breathed so hard after getting separated. I was holding her shoulder. And stood breathing hard. Then slowly I moved my hands slowly touching her boobs and then took my hands away. our mouth had become dirty my sweets all over our mouth. She opened her eyes and saw me and smiled. I licked my mouth . she gave a naughty look and went to bathroom and washed her mouth and came back. I also went to bathroom after she came back and washed my mouth. Without speaking anything she sat on the chair and started stitching the clothes. I sat on the sofa which was few centimeters away from the machine. We both were so shy to speak that I was sitting there for 30mins. Ramya didn’t lift her head. We didn’t speak a word. I was just watching her stitching. It was 8.30AM. she had not prepared anything for breakfast. She was so immersed in stitching that she didn’t even bothered to speak to me. That was because she felt shy or it was interest in stitching. But there was long silent in the house. I just got up and left to my house. She didn’t stop me.
Like Reply
I took the bike key and went to get breakfast and came back with masala dosa, since she liked it. I came directly to ramyas house. She was still stitching the clothes.

Sh : Preethu
Me : mmmmmm
Sh : what happened dear? Why are you so dull today? Are you not happy that I am earning?
Me : hey ramya, what are you saying dear?i want you to earn more and live your life
Sh : then what happened dear? Why are you so upset
Me : Ramya, don’t know why I am feeling I should be with you. I want to be with you always.
Sh : hey preethu. We both will be together always. I promise.
Me : Ramya, you are so nice. (I held her hand and kissed)
Sh : You are also nice dear. Don’t be upset. I am with you always and you also be with me always
Me : Ramya, I want to tell you something. But afraid if you become upset
Sh : No Preethu. Its ok tell. I wont be upset
Me : Promise me that you wont be upset and leave me?
Sh : Promise on my prajju. I wont leave you tell. You have done so much to me. How can I leave you dear?
Me : Ramya, don’t know from last few days, I keep thinking of you. I feel I should be with you. I feel like I want to hug you, kiss you, I want to sleep on your lap like a kid and be there whenever I am tired or worried. I feel you should feed me when I am hungry. i am feeling only we both should be in this world. i want we both should be alone. why is this happening ramya?
Sh : Because we both are good friends that’s why. Don’t worry for all those things. Even I feel same thing dear. So don’t worry so much. I am always with you
Me : Ramya, to tell you frankly I am falling in love with you. I love you sweetheart. Please don’t say no dear.
Sh : Hey preethu. What are you saying? We both can love each other dear. Please. We are good friends and I feel you are my Preetham who died. How can I love you daer
Me : Please Ramya, don’t say no. I will go mad without you.
Sh : I will be with you dear. But please don’t think our relationship in anyother way
Me : Then the way we kissed and that night what ever happened there is no meaning for that?
Sh : See preethu, I am feeling very bad about that night whatever happened. I want to forget that.
Me : then what about todays kiss dear?
Sh : preethu, I dint wanted to dissapoint you. You wanted a sweet in that way so I gave. Please dear I am feeling like crying.
Me : Ramya, I love you truly. I am sorry if I had hurt you. But I keep loving you even if you don’t. but promise me one thing
Sh : what is that dear?
Me : whether you love me or not. Please be with me.
Sh : See preethu. I want our relationship to be good, pure and understandable. Since you are caring for me so much, I should also be good to you. I am seeign my son in you dear. I wont leave you, I will be with you forever. But I cant love you please try to understand.
Me : Ok ramya, I wont force. But please lets be like what we were before. But I will wait until you agree for love.
Sh : Preethu, I know its just affection what you have. Don’t worry dear. I will be with you. (she took me on her lap and made me sleep)
Me : Ramya, I am feeling like crying. I am tired will go home and sleep for sometime
Sh : what happened dear?please don’t behave like this. I am feeling like crying now
Me : I don’t knw dear. I am love with you. Please say that you love me dear.
Sh : Preethu, what will anyone thing if they come to know. What will happen to us in the society
Me : see ramya, this will be between us only no. how will others know about us dear?
Sh : Preethu, I think its not good what we are doing.
Me : Dear nothing is wrong if we have good understanding.
Sh : Preethu, can you give me sometime. I will have to think about this.
Me : Ok dear. Take you time. But don’t leave me ramya
Sh : Preethu, even I like you much. But I never had any intention of loving you dear.
Me : Even I never had that intention. After that night incident, I am more possessed on you dear.
Sh : Ok preethu, don’t be upset I will surely think and let you know. But please don’t keep thinking about this and waste ur time. Concentrate on your studies as well.
Me : sure ramya. If you agree for my love then I will study more (I smiled hugging her)
Sh : Ok now let me work.
Me : Ok dear please think seriously and let me know. Don’t give negative result (I smiled and gave a naughty look)
Sh : ok go and take rest. I will work and then prepare lunch. Before uncle comes.

I went home. I was feeling so bad about myself that I made ramya upset. I was thinking so much in my mind. Whether I did wrong or right. But one way I was happy that I told her about my love. I went I slept with my back upwards. I masturbated thinking of her in my bed. And slept for a while as I had got up early.
Like Reply
Lovely sleep

I was sleeping nicely. I didn’t know how much time I slept. I could feel someone touching my hairs I opened my eyes half. I saw my sweetheart ramya sitting next to me and brushing my hairs. I just moved my head on her lap. And turned towards her. She gave a smile. I saw the time. It was already 1.45PM. I had almost slept 2hrs. I didn’t know only. I opened my eyes fully.

Me : Ramya, what is the time dear?
Sh : its 1.45 preethu. Get up have lunch.
Me : (I was still sleeping on her lap) I am not hungry ramya.
Sh : don’t do that preethu. Get up and have you lunch. I have kept lunch in kitchen.
Me : ok I will have later. I am feeling sleepy.
Sh : ok sleep then. Get up and then have lunch. Uncle will come now I have to go.
Me : its still 1.45 no dear? He will come by 2.30 no. sit here only. I want to sleep on you lap for sometime
Sh : ok dear I will sit here for 15mins. Then I will go.
Me : Ramya, I love you so much.
Sh : keep quiet preethu.
Me : (I just put my right hand on her neck and pulled her head towards me and kissed her lips) ummma
Sh : (she just kissed and took her head back and smiled.) Preethu, I finished two shirts.
Me : good ramya. Take care of your health also.
Sh : sure preethu. Today I am feeling so happy that even I am earning.
Me : don’t worry dear, soon you will stand on your legs. Then don’t forget this poor friend
Sh : hey stupid stop this don’t ever think I will forget you. You are the one who showed me the path of life. You are the one who gave me so much of encouragement. After many years you showed me so much care. After mummy died no one liked me so much.
Me : But please don’t think I did all this just because I love you. I just thought you are also like my sister so only did.
Sh : I know that dear. Now get up. I have to go. Uncle will come. I will have lunch and again finish all the shirts.
Me : ok ok finish it. willl go and return tomorrow.

We both got up. I went to toilet and came back. Ramya was still in the house watching TV. I came near her. Stood behind her. Her ass making me mad. I just hugged her from behind. Kept my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. She just hit my head from her head softly. She was holding my hands and was trying to remove it. but I was holding so strong that she couldn’t remove it. my dick was touching her ass crack. My dick started growing and it really became very hard. I was feeling as if now my dick will enter her ass hole. She was just watching the TV now. I slowly started moving my hands towards her boobs. My both hands moved on her boobs. I just kept my hands and pressed once. Ramya made a small sound “sssssmmmmmm”. I again pressed. She took my hands and threw behind and moved forward. There was little silent. I was scared whether she was upset. But I couldn’t see anything like that. But she was standing little far. I again went near her. Took my left hand fingers and started moving on her cheeks. She just turned her face the other side. I took my right hand kept on her shoulders. Slowly tried pushing her towards me. She was close to me now. I just hugged her and kept my hands on her back. She kept her head on my shoulders. This time I really wanted to press her ass. All these days even though I wanted to fuck her I was not able to think like that. But don’t know why after proposing her I was feeling I need her and I want to fuck her. But still there was the feeling of brother sister or mother son within us. I kept my hands on her ass and was caressing. My left hand was holding her neck and was caressing her hairs. I started caressing her back till ass and ass till her neck in the right hand. Her head was still on my shoulder.
Like Reply
I was caressing my hands from her neck to ass. After few times when my hands were on her ass, I just held her right bumb and pressed it hardly. Since I did that suddenly without any notice she shouted “aaaaaaauuuuuuuu”. It was so sensual for me. I again started pressing her both the bumbs. I guess it was too much. Suddenly she removed her head from my shoulder. And saw me. Without telling anything to her or waiting for any replies. I pushed her head towards me and started kissing her. She was trying to avoid this time. But I force her and kissed her lips. but don’t know why she was not responding this time. But somehow I managed to get her lower lips and started licking her lips. but her hot snake like tongue didn’t come inside my mouth this time. Suddenly she managed to escape from my hold and moved little far.

Sh : Preethu its already 2.15. I will go. Uncle may come
Me : (I licked my lips infront of her to make her feel that her saliva was sweet.) it was sweet dear. Thanks. Ok go now. Uncle may come. then we both may be in trouble if he sees us like this.
Sh : (she started going outside) ok preethu. I willl finish the other shirts tomorrow will go and give it and get some more.
Me : sure ramya. We will go tommorow
Sh : ok preethu bye dear. Have lunch without fail. I have kept in the kitchen (left went outside)
Me : (I called her again)ramya…..
Sh : what happened dear?
Me : I love you. I love you so much
Sh : mmmmm. Preethu. Go have lunch now. Forget thinking all such things. Your college will start in few days. Concentrate on studies
Me : ok ok I will study and get good marks. But I always love you. Love you love you love you love you
Sh : you are mad preethu. Ok bye
Me : ok dear bye. But I love you. (I gave a big smile)

She smiled and went near her house door and turned towards me. I just made my lips as if I am kissing her. Like “ummmmmmmm” hope you can understand what I am saying. She saw that and showed her finger saying she will beat me. It was just a naughty gesture. She vanished inside the house. And closed the door. I also went inside and closed my door.

I was having lunch. Many questions were running in my mind. She tells she is cant love me. But when I kiss her she likes it or is she doing all this because not to upset me? Sometimes I am feeling that she is responding to me because I took so much care of her and she didn’t want to disappoint me. She hugs me, she speaks to me so nicely. But why is she rejecting my love? But whatever I have proposed her. I have told her my feelings. Somewhere I had confidence that she will accept my proposal. May be she is worried about the society and about family and her kid. Whatever I just wanted her love and wanted to make her love (in other words sex)

My holidays were finishing. It was already 3weeks gone. Just 1 more week left. Then again college and friends. I may not get time to fuck my ramya. But I still had one more week. Within this I have to fuck her. Since ramya was aware that I am loving her, I thought if nothing works, I can emotionally ask her that I need sex. But I know that she might not agree because she had that brother sister or mother son relationship. Even though I had that in mind, somewhere I was lusting her. I didn’t want to think whether I was doing wrong or right. I just thought I want her. That’s it.
Like Reply
The Bra and Panty shopping

Next morning we both went to the factory and gave the sample shirts ramya had stitched. Vishwanath uncle was there in the factory. We both went and sat in his chamber. One office boy came and took the stitched clothes.

Un: How are you both?
Me: we are good uncle.
Un: Tea or coffee?
Me: No thanks uncle.
Sh: no uncle thanks.
Un: So shobha how are you feeling?
Sh: I am really happy. And very thankful to you for giving me a job
Un: It’s all Raki’s effort. Thank him.
Me: Uncle I just showed her the path. You are the one who is giving her work. So you are great.

All three laughed. Uncle ordered for Tea. We couldn’t say no. so we had tea. Mean while the floor master came and called uncle. We both were sitting in the uncle’s chamber. Ramya was nervous. I just saw her and spoke in my eyes only telling not to worry everything will be all right. Uncle and the master entered the chamber.

Un: Shobha good job. You are very good and hard worker. We are very happy with your work. But try to improve the quality more in future. I can understand you are starting the work now. So it’s ok.
Me: So uncle you didn’t like her work?
Un: hey raki, she is good dear. Don’t worry I am giving her the pieces.
Me: thanks a lot uncle.
Un: So shobha we are giving you just 10shirts daily. Finish that and give. Later once you are experienced we will give you more shirt pieces.
Sh: sure uncle I am ok with that.
Un: but concentrate more on the quality not the quantity. We are good in quality and we number one in that.
Sh: sure I will take care of the quality.
Me: Uncle one more request.
Un: What is that dear?
Me: Everyday she can’t come and take the pieces and return it. is there anyway that someone comes and give the pieces and collect it?
Un: oh this is a problem na raki? Mmmmmm wait let me check (He went outside and came) ok do one thing. For this week just try to take the pieces and return. Next week on wards I will give the pieces in bulk. So that she can stitch if of whole week. Once in a week one of our employees will collect it. is that fine with you?
Me: Great uncle. Anyways I have leaves until next Sunday. So I can come for this week and return and collect the pieces.
Un: is that ok with you shobha?
Sh: that’s fine uncle. I am really great full to you.

We both collected the pieces and took auto and came back. She went home and started working. I didn’t want to disturb her. I went to my house. Next two days went like this only. Just work, returning pieces, and collecting. On Friday, we both were going to factory to return the shirts. We took auto and loaded the shirt pieces and started. Ramya started speaking to me.

Sh : Preethu, I have stitched almost 30 clothes for today.
Me : Good Ramya.
Sh : So how much I would have earned?
Me : I guess Rs 450. it’s a good start ramya.
Sh : ok for three days I earned 450rs. Now I need to pick up the speed so that I can stitch more clothes
Me : you will earn more ramya. But take care of your health as well
Sh : Preethu, uncle is going to native tomorrow evening.
Me : oh is it what happened?
Sh : Prajjus school will start from next Monday. So he is going tomorrow
Me : Good then only you will be there. (I just smiled and turned to other side)
Sh : (She also smiled and turned the other side) Ya. He is going tomorrow evening and comes on Monday morning.
Me : He is not going to work tomorrow?
Sh : he will finish is morning shift and then come to house and then go in the evening.
Me : Ok good.
Sh : we will ask uncle to give more shirt pieces. I will try to stitch more in coming days.
Me : sure uncle only told na he will give pieces for one week. Try to stitch as many as you can
Sh : Ya preethu I need to earn more and more. I want my prajju to study more.
Me : Ramya, you will really come up in life. I have that confidence.

We both reached the factory and gave the pieces and took nearly 50 shirt pieces. Uncle told he will send it to house. So we both left the factory.

Me : Ramya, why don’t you take some clothes?
Sh : Ya even I am planning to take dear. But I don’t have money now.
Me : I will give you money. Why are you worried?
Sh : No preethu now itself I have taken lot. I have to return it. and again if I take it won’t be good.
Me : Ramya, please take this 1000rs. You can give me anytime. Anyways dad is coming next week and he will give me money.
Sh : No preethu. Please I can’t take it.
Me : Now will you take some sarees or not?
Sh : I will take next month.
Me : If you like me then you are taking today. Else I wont speak to you.
Sh : Ok where shall we go dear?
Me : Come I will take you to Chickpet

We both went to Chickpet. This is a place in Bangalore where we get good sarees for low price. We went to one nice shop. She saw many sarees. I guess this is the first time she went to such shops. She took two nice sarees. It was around 400rs. One light yellow and the other one light pink. We collected it and came out. While walking in the street, we saw a juice shop. I asked if she wants juice. We both had orange juice. While having juice we exchanged our glasses as well.
Like Reply
The time was 12PM. We were supposed to reach the house before my villain uncle comes. While come on the way to majestic (Bangalore bus stand) there is a theater called Abhinay. I guess if anyone is from Bangalore they will know. Just few meters before the theater, there is an inner garments store. I saw that while walking. We moved little further. I took courage and asked ramya.

Me : Ramya, you want to purchase something else?
Sh : No no preethu. I think this is enough.
Me : Why don’t you purchase some …….. (I took courage and said) inners
Sh : Hey preethu what are you speaking
Me : hey ramya, take some no dear. I wont come there. Purchase it. don’t know when you have taken it.
Sh : Preethu, I think you are behaving too much.
Me : I am sorry ramya. I didn’t had any bad intention. I thought you had taken new sarees, so thought you may need this also. I am sorry (we both just walked and I dint speak to her for few minutes)
Sh : Preethu, preethu, speak to me.
Me : What ramya? Tell
Sh : You get upset so soon dear. I am sorry. Please it really hurts when you are silent
Me : Hey dear sorry I always upset you. I just asked because you may need it. I am sorry dear
Sh : (She held my hand and with fingers locked and smiled) come will take that also.
Me : (My god I was so happy) Ok take this money and purchase it.
Sh : you also come dear. I am afraid I don’t know how to behave in that kind of shop

We both entered the shop. I was standing silently. She came near me and asked what to ask. There are no ladies only gents are there here. Then I went and asked one guy if there are any ladies. He called one lady who was inside. She came outside and asked me what you need. I told not for me and smiled. I told her she is my sister and give her what she asks.

Lady : Yes madam, what do you need?
Sh : I need some inners (her throat was little dried while asking)
Lady : Size madam
Sh : 34
Lady : You need fancy or normal ones
Sh : I need normal ones
Lady : White or black madam?
Sh : Show me I will choose
Lady : Madam this is Avon bras, good company, and elastic is good and it will be for long
Sh : ok how much is this?
Lady : its is Rs 36 for single, if you take pair then its rs 65
Sh : ok then give me one.
Lady : which color madam?
Sh : give me black.
Lady : anything else madam?
Sh : no this is enough

I was standing little far but was listening to what these two sexy ladies were speaking. She came near me.

Sh : Preethu I took one. Its Rs 36
Me : Ramya, take more dear. Take pair of this it will be good
Sh : preethu it will be costly.
Me : Ramya, I am there don’t worry. You go and take. And come here.
Sh : what tell me
Me : take some matching inners for the two sarees also. It will be really good
Sh : preethu what are u speaking? If uncle sees all this what will I say? What answer I will give?
Me : You purchase it first later we will think. I just want you to be beautiful

We spoke in a soft whispering voice. She went again to that lady. The lady was standing and watching us. Then she told she will take a pair of the bras of Avon

Lady : Yes madam what happened?
Sh : I will take a pair of this bra
Lady : Ok which colors madam?
Sh : give one white and one black
Lady : ok take this madam. Its Rs 65
Sh : (Ramya took the sarees out and showed to the lady.) do you have matching bra for this saree color?
Lady : yes madam but we get fancy ones
Sh : ok show me. How much will they cost?
Lady : there are different ranges madam. Right from Rs. 60 to Rs 500 we have
Sh : ok show me
Lady : this is Rs. 65, a good quality, little transparent and thin elastic.
Sh : we have to take this as pair only?
Lady : no madam, it’s a single set
Sh : ohh, what there are two bras here
Lady : no madam one is bra and the other one is panty
Sh : ohh you wont give only bra?
Lady : no madam you have taken this as set.
Like Reply
Ramya came near me again and told she never wore this kind. She is feeling shy to take all this.

Sh : Preethu, I have never worn all this. I am feeling shy.
Me : hey ramya, you wear this you look beautiful. Go and take it please. She might think something bad about us. And its already 12.30 now. We have to go before uncle comes
Sh : Ok then I will take that and we will go soon (she started walking towards the lady again

While she was going, that lady saw me and gave a smile. I guess she understood that we are not brother and sisters. Even I smiled. she nodded headed and kept smiling looking at me. I felt she was teasing me telling that you have a nice lady with me. I just smiled and turned other side. I was afraid what she must think about me.

Lady : So shall I give them madam?
Sh : ok give me this yellow one and give one more for this saree.
(Now I came still near to them)
Lady : Take a different design madam. Don’t take same design. Then again you should go and ask your suggestions with your brother (saw me and smiled)
Sh : ok show me different design
Lady : (swear on god don’t know why while showing the bra and panty, that lady was just watching me) see this design madam its just 10 rs more but for this pink saree its really good one. Little transparent and thin cloth. Cotton mixed. You feel comfortable.
Sh : ok then give this only. How much for all this?
Lady : one pair of Avon bras 65 rs, fancy yellow bra and panty set 65 rs, fancy pink bra and panty set 75 rs. Total 205 rs. Give 200rs
The lady put all the bras and panties in a bag and gave to ramya. I took 200 rs and gave to the lady.
Me : take this money madam
Lady : pay it in the counter there sir. Hope you are satisfied now (smiled)
Me : (I swear didn’t know what to speak) ya ya (smiled and just went straight to the cash counter

While coming I just saw the lady. She was smiling and seeing us only. I swear I guess she really would have understood that we both are not brother and sister. But that lady was sexy and gorgeous. I guess she would have tried the entire sexy bra in the shop.

I didn’t had any intention of taking clothes. But once I heard that uncle is going to native my mind had lot of ideas. I thought I will make her wear new sarees. And see her beauty. I spent 600 rs. But I thought it will be worth. Whether I will get a chance to fuck her or not. But she will surely wear it for me and show that sexy body of her. I was eagerly waiting when this stupid rascal uncle will go to native. Was waiting when it will become tomorrow evening.

We came to majestic. It was already 1PM. We boarded a bus. And reached the house by 1.45PM.

Me : Ramya, will u keep the sarees in your house only?
Sh : That’s what I am thinking dear. If I keep it in my house what will I say uncle? I can keep the sarees but about the other ones what can I say?
Me : ok do one thing take the saree and the white and black mmmmm (didn’t had courage to say bra) with you. Give the other ones I will keep in my cupboard
Sh : ok take this soon its already 2PM. Uncle will come.
Me : Ok dear give me that.
Sh : Ok you go now. Bye dear. Thanks a lot. I will return this money soon
Me : hey ramya, what is this? Have I ever did this for money? If you really want to give, give me when you have money.
Sh : Preethu, you are so caring for me.
Me : (Smiled) mmmm. Yes I really care for you. You know why?
Sh : why preethu?
Me : (I went very close to her ears and whispered) because I love you deeply
Sh : mmmmmm. You will not change. Now go
Me : ok dear. But you told you will tell the result.
Sh : what result preethu?
Me : about my proposal of love
Sh : mmmmmm. I still didn’t think about that.
Me : its ok take your time and think positively. Ok I will go

I went outside the door. Moved few steps and again came back.

Me : Ramya….
Sh : what preethu?
Me : I love you so much (ran like a kid to my house)
Sh : Naughty fellow. You are really naughty

I just wanted that day to finish soon and wanted next evening to come as soon as possible. I was holding my watch in the evening and was rotating the time so that the day will go soon. But whatever it is the time will go as it has to go.
Like Reply
Early morning kiss

I went outside to have dinner. I wanted to go to bed early so that the day will come soon. I came back and went to bed at 9PM only. Whole night I couldn’t sleep. I went to bed as early as possible. Couldn’t sleep. I wanted to make use of the opportunity as much as possible. Was planning whole night what all I should do tomorrow. I was thinking what I should do to make love with her.

It was many days I didn’t lift her. It was many days while lifting kissing her navel. It was many days I didn’t hold her ass. It was many days I didn’t touch her boobs from my mouth while letting her down.

I was thinking whether we will have breakfast, lunch and dinner together? Whether I will feed each other? Whether I will wash her mouth after having food?

Which dress shall I tell her to wear? Will she wear the pink saree or yellow saree? Will she wear that bra and panty? How she will look if she is only in bra and panty? Oh my god my head was spinning thinking of her in fancy bra and panty. I was confused. Will she agree for wearing fancy bra and panty? If she agrees which one shall I tell? How she will look in only inners? Will she show her face if she is only in bra and panty? Will she wear petticoat inside the saree or only panty? Ohh god I was going mad.

Just by thinking all this my dick was growing like anything. It was becoming hard. I could feel the pre cum in the dick. It was like my dick was crying that I didn’t get ramya’s pussy. I just opened the shorts. And removed the tshirt. I became full naked. I touched the dick. The pre cum was slowly coming from the dick. Since there was little light falling from the window, I could see my hard dick standing like a flag pole. I just pulled the fore skin behind. Just started stroking thinking of ramya in pink bra and panty. And also was thinking I will be removing the bra and panty and ramya turns behind and I am fucking her from behind like a doggy style.

Suddenly I could feel something coming out of my dick. Before I could realize what is that, the cum shooted from my dick and sprouted out like a rocket and I could see my cum almost touching the roof of my house and fell on me like a rain drops. I was feeling tired now. But I enjoyed it thinking of fucking my ramya. I was breathing very hard. I was naked. I saw next to me. No ramya, no bra, no panty. I felt upset. Wanted ramya badly next to me. Just put the pillow next to me and hugged it assuming that it was ramya. Don’t know what time I slept. I was fully tired.

I opened my eyes. Then got up and went to toilet. I was naked. My dick was dangling. It was sleeping still. I finished pissing and came near wall clock. It was still 3AM. Whats happening? Why is this time not going fast? Yes it happens like this only when you want something. I was feeling little cold so pulled the blanket and covered myself. I hugged the pillow next to me thinking my ramya is sleeping next to me. I was thinking she is also naked and started fucking the pillow. I was really enjoying all this. But I was imagining just dream only is so nice what if it is real. I kept fucking the pillow, some how I managed to cum again. I cummed on the bed only. It wet with cum. I just rubbed it in hand. Again I slept. I was really tired. I slept covering the blanket. I was really feeling very cold. I wanted to put the clothes but was lazy.

I suddenly got up. Saw the window, it was still little dark. I saw the clock. It was 5.30am. what was happening to me? Why am in not getting sleep. It was all because of Ramya and the opportunity of being with her alone for two days. Yes because of that only.

I got up from the bed. My eyes was little burning because I dint sleep properly. Went to toilet with the dangling dick. Wore the dress I didn’t wear my underwear. Then came outside. My sweethearts door was still closed. But the light was on . I could see in the window. I guessed uncle had still not gone to factory. I went inside. Without locking the door I just slept again. Was just hearing the sounds from the next house. Wanted to know if uncle is going to factory. I heard the sound of ramya’s house door opening. I could hear someone walking outside and climbing the stairs down. I could hear the chappal sound and slowly that sound was going downwards and slowly it reduced. So I understood that uncle went to factory. Now I got up and came near the door. Was waiting my sweetheart to come outside. I was standing near the door for 15mins. No way ramya opened the door. I saw the time. It was already 5.50. now I could hear the door open. I could hear the bangle sounds. So I thought my sweetheart has come out. After some 5mins I also came out. I saw my sweetheart was cleaning the corridor.

She was wearing nighty. She was turning the other side and cleaning the corridor. I was seeing her sexy ass. It was moving from right to left, left to right as she was cleaning the corridor. I went close to her without making noise. I stood behind her and touched her ass scaring her saying “byaaaaaaa”. She got scared and shouted shortly with sudden shock “aaaaaaa”. She turned towards me and took broom and came to hit me jokingly. And smiled. she told stupid you scared me. I smiled and told sorry.
Like Reply
She still had not taken bath. Her hairs were scattered allover. But even then she was looking sexy. Her big boobs and sexy ass was making he structure really sexy. I was helping her in putting water. She cleaned and told she will go and take bath. I wanted to take bath with her. I went to my house and closed the door and came to ramyas house. Was sitting on the sofa. She was going to take bath. she told me to wait there she will take bath and come soon. It old ok and waited there only. She went to bathroom and bolted the door. I was wondering how she looked naked. I could feel that she was removing the clothes one by one and becoming naked. After few minutes, I could hear the sound of water. It was really so nice to hear. I could feel how lucky that water was to flow on her body. After some 20mins the sound of water reduced. Then totally stopped. Now I was imagining that she was wiping her towel . I was thinking atleast I should have become towel. I could have touched her all over. Sometime she will wash her pussy. So I could have touched her pussy as well. After some 15mins she opened the door. I saw her she was wearing black blouse I could feel she would have wore the new bra. She had wore petticoat and covered her body with saree. She had not worn the saree properly. Just covered it with the saree. She had tired the towel to her hairs. She came outside and straight away went to room and locked it.my dick was really making me mad. And also I had not worn underwear so it was difficult to hide my hardness.
Finally she came outside. With sexy look. She had worn a old saree. With black blouse. But for sure she had worn new bra. Because I could see the bra label lying in the corner. Her boobs were more still than before. She took agarbathi and went outside to do pooja. She was not speaking to me. I was just sitting there on sofa. Sometimes I went near the machine. And was checking the clothes and pieces. She did pooja and came. Now I was sitting on the sofa. She came and sat opposite to me.

Sh : What happened dear? Got up so early?
Me : Nothing didn’t get sleep. Just felt like seeing you. So got up
Sh : ok shall I prepare coffee or tea?
Me : I didn’t brush still dear
Sh : Ok then brush and come na. we will have tea or coffee
Me : Ok give me 5mins will come
Like Reply
I went quickly burshed teeth and came back. She was standing in the kitchen preparing coffee. I want slowly and hugged her from behind. She told to leave me. I kissed on her shoulder and moved back. She smiled and told see this hot coffee may fall on me. You like me to get hurt dear?

I said no and went and sat on sofa. She got coffee for both of us. I had little and was waiting for her to drink. She also had little. We both exchanged the coffee.

Me : So today you wore new dress?
Sh : new dress? No preethu. I didn’t wear new dress
Me : then what is this label?
Sh : ohh this one. Yes I wore that today.
Me : see how I told
Sh : you are talent in that right.
Me : so whats the plan today?
Sh : I am planning to stitch more clothes today.
Me : ok good. So when is uncle going to native
Sh : may be around 4.30 evening
Me : oh ok. So when are u wearing those sarees dear?
Sh : I don’t have any special occasion no preethu. Whenever some special occasion is there I will wear it.
Me : Can u wear it this evening and show me how u look dear?
Sh : mmmmm. Ya that’s a good idea. But I didn’t stitch the blouse.
Me : you are the tailor na cant you stitch it?
Sh : ok then I will stitch one blouse. Which color shall I wear dear?
Me : wear pink. I want to see you in pink saree.
Sh : sure preethu.
Me : and one more thing. Wear those fancy inners no it will be still good
Sh : ohhh. Too much preethu. I am shy
Me : hey ramya, then when will you wear it dear?
Sh : ok ok. Will do that in the evening. I will start the work then
Me : what is this so early you want to start the work?
Sh : yes if I can finish some pieces then I can stitch my blouse also. As I am not expert in blouse, It will take lot of time
Me : ok ok dear. Then start your work. I have some work I will go and finish and come back by 2PM.
Sh : where are you going preethu?
Me : Dad had written letter to get some medicine to mom. He is not getting in native. So I have to get that. I am going with my friend so it may be late when I come
Sh : ok no probs. I will be keep working until you come.
Me : ok then I will go and sleep for sometime and then take bath and start
Sh : sure dear.
Me : Ramya, any chances of results? What did you think?
Sh : Preethu, come here. (she was sitting opposite to me)
Me : (I went to her sat down and near her legs) tell sweetheart
Sh : Preethu, we both like each other. We have good understanding. I can undestand your problem. At this age boys like you get attracted to ladies. But this will spoil your life. Since you are concerned about my life same way I should also think about your life dear.
Me : I will not trouble you or I wont get spoiled na ramya
Sh : preethu, what is this matter goes out and what will society thinks about us?
Me : how will it go dear?
Sh : some how if our time is bad anything can happen. You know about my house condition and also I am thinking more aobut prajjus future
Me : I wont harm anything dear.
Sh : now get up go take bath and do your work. Don’t think too much in your small sweet head. I will be with you forever
Me : (I saw her face and smiled) love you ramya. Love you so much. I feel so lonely when I am alone.
Sh : Preethu, this evening I will wear that pink saree and that also. You will be happy to see me in that. I know how much you care for me. Ok dear I will start working. Let me finish atleast 10 shirts today.
Me : (I got up and was moving) ok ramya. Take care. I will come soon. Will be back by 2 or 2.30
Sh : (while I stepped outiside the house she called me again) preethu come here
Me : What ramya?

She hugged me softly and gave a kiss to my forehead.

Sh : Come soon preethu. Miss you so much.
Me : ok dear.
Sh : don’t be upset for anything.
Me : so you mean to say that you are not telling the result for the proposal?
Sh : don’t keep thinking about that again and again
Me : Ok dear sorry for bothring you
Sh : that’s like a good boy.
Like Reply
I couldn’t control again I hugged and cried keeping my head on her shoulder. She held my head and saw face and stupid if you cry like this I will not speak to you. I stopped crying. But hugged her tightly. Then suddenly I kissed her lips and tried to lick her lips. she didn’t allow. I removed my lips from hers and saw her face. She smiled and shaked her head telling me don’t do that, its not good in a silent language. Then I kept seeing her face. Without giving any clue I pressed her bumbs and pinched once. She shouted “aaaaaaaaaa” and threw me away and patted on my shoulder telling stupid keep quiet it pains. I smiled and left for my house.

I took bath and went outside. And came back at 3PM. Uncle was already there getting ready to go to native. I already had lunch outside. I went got fresh and was waiting when this devil will go to native. I was watching TV. Suddenly I could hear that uncle is going out. Then I thought he might have started. I came out and saw uncle was wearing chappal. I asked uncle where is going. He told to native. I asked if he needs drop. He said ok. I thought let me first send this devil. I took bike and dropped him to the bus stop. Waited until he gets the bus.

I started my bike came with full speed. Now only ramya and I for 2 nights and one day. I was really waiting for this chance. I wanted to see her in sexy look. A light pink saree, fancy bra and panty. The way she was behaving I understood that she was not wearing panty only. So all this was making me mad.

I came back parked the bike. I went to house locked the door and came to ramyas house. She was still stitching her blouse. I was sitting there watching it.
Like Reply
Romance started

I came back parked the bike. I went to house locked the door and came to ramyas house. She was still stitching her blouse. I was sitting there watching it.

She saw me and asked if uncle got the bus. I told he got the bus. I got up and went to kitchen and drank water and came near ramya.

Me : What happened dear? Still stiching the blouse?
Sh : Yes Preethu. Almost done. Now I just have to put the hooks then done.
Me : good ramya, you have become good tailor so soon. Cant belive
Sh : hey stitching blouse is so simple. Only thing is you should be carefull while stitching the chest.
Me : ohh otherwise it will look awkwar right?
Sh : Yes, then the chest wont look good. So you should be very careful while stiching the blouse. Otherwise its so easy.
She was done with the blouse and wanted to stitch hooks for that. I could feel she was tired.
Me : Walk a little dear. Otherwise your back will start paining.
Sh : yes preethu. Wait I will walk little and then stitch the hooks.
Me : If I knew how to stitch I would have done that for you
Sh : its ok I will do it in just one hour.
Me : oh one more hour sweetheart?
Sh : yes then what. It takes time
Me : ok ok do it. now just get up from your maharani seat and walk a little

She got up and started walking around the house and went outside and walked along the corridor. While she was walking I just went near the machine and took the blouse and saw. It was looking so nice. I was imagining how it will be when she wears it. even though ramya was dusky color I felt how it will be when she wears this pink blouse and saree. And inside that sexy fancy bra and panty. Ohh I am going mad mad and mad. Just held the blouse in my hand and kissed it. I could smell the new cloth smell.

Guys just smell the new saree, blouse or bra panties. You will really feel so nice and your dick will really grow hard. Just try it if I am wrong.

While I was seeing the blouse ramya entered the house. She was me holding the blouse.

Sh : Hey naughty what are you doing preethu?
Me : hey was just seeing your stitching dear. How you stitch the cothes
Sh : how is it?
Me : its really good dear. Thank god now I can give my clothes here only.
Sh : (we both smiled each other) yes give it I will stitch it for free.
Me : how much you charge dear?
Sh : 200 Rs for shirt. 250 Rs for pant
Me : hey ramya its 100 Rs for shirt and 150 rs for pant in that tailoring shop. Why is it so much in your shop?
Sh : because I will stitch with love no dear?
Me : ohhhh ok ok
Sh : hey no preethu. Why will I charge for you. I was just kidding
Me : hey its ok business is business. Friendship is different
Sh : ok ok. You give the shirt then will see.
Me : whatever you have stitched the blouse really good. But you should have done some fancy designs right?
Sh : I don’t know how to stitch all those dear. And also I never like to wear those kind. I like to wear a normal blouse
Me : ya you look very homely in this kind of blouses.
Sh : ok let me stitch the hooks.give that blouse.
(while giving the blouse I just rubbed the chest part of the blouse softly and gave it to her)
Me : Take it maharani
Sh : (She saw what I did but dint comment anything) give here.
Me : Hey ramya sit on the sofa and stitch. Why do want to sit there only near machine?
Sh : ya you are also right preethu. I will sit here only. So that I have rest for back.

She sat on the sofa. I was sitting opposite to her. While she was stitching the hooks (hooks should be stitched manually) her hands where coming close to me. Since she was stitching using needle, it was coming close to me as if she will poke me. She told me to sit other side because while stitching the needle may poke my eyes. I came next to her and sat left side of her.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply
I kept seeing her face. It was looking so beautiful. I didn’t even wink my eyes. I just watched her eyes as if I will eat her fully. She saw me and nodded her head without speaking anything asking me what are you seeing. I just closed my eyes softly and opened nodded my head without speaking to say nothing. She turned towards the blouse and bent her head. I took my right hand and moved towards her back. She was resting to the sofa. I kept my hand to her back near waist to hug her from behind. Since she was resting her back fully towards sofa I was not able to move my hand. As I was trying hard I guess she realized that I want to move it inside, she moved a little to give my hand a way to move in between the sofa and her back. Now I had place to move my hand. While I was moving my hand behind her, I could touch her naked waist between her blouse and hips. It was cold and soft. I just kept my hands on her stomach, holding her from behind. Was just caressing her stomach with my fingers. While I was caressing her bare stomach, I kept moving my it all around her stomach. I could touch her navel. It was a deep navel. While I was caressing I could feel some cloth above her stomach. It was her blouse. Slowly I started to move my fingers. But my hand was not fully moved so that I can move my hands and fingers thorough out her body. I moved little more closer to her now. Then still closer. Now my right thigh was touching her left thigh. I was not thinking about the thighs now. I was concentrating on her stomach and upper parts. I moved slowly upwards. I could feel her blouse straps. Slowly I moved further. There was stop and could feel the bulge of her body is starting. I kept moving slowly. It was more bulged. Now the big soft meat ball was in my hand. I pressed once. And saw ramya. She was just stitching the hooks. She then put the needle to the blouse and took her right and hit on my hand and pulled my and and kept on her stomach. I just smiled and again kept it there. She pinched hard so that I will not do it again I realized she is not interested. My hands stopped moving now. What if my hands stopped, my mind was not allowing my hands to stop. Now it started moving downwards. I could feel that her naked stomach is covered with something downwards. It was her saree which she had tucked. Now my fingers started moving inside that tuck. It was making way to move inside the saree. My three fingers made their entry successfully now my last finger was about to make the entry. Ramya again took her hand and pushed hands on the sofa. Last time she had kept on the stomach now she threw it on sofa. It was as if she was angry. But I couldn’t see anything like that in her face.

Seriously one thing I didn’t understand what was going on in her mind. Was she upset or was she angry or did she like. Friends really I was so confused. I was confused. If she liked me she would have allowed me to do anything. If she didn’t like me she would have not even made me to enter her house. I was totally confused and going mad. Whatever I just wanted to be with her, hug her and kiss her. If I get chance make love with her.

Now slowly I tried to remove my hand from back. Since ramya was resting on the sofa and my hand was in between the sofa and her back, it was difficult to remove my hand. While I was trying I guess ramya understood that I am trying to remove the hand she moved her body front. While she moved front I could see her chest moving forward. It was so nice to seen. I removed my hand and kept it on my thigh. Slowly I moved on to her thigh. I was moving my hands from down to up softly and slowly. The saree was soft so it was feeling nice. She had almost finished stitching 4 hooks. I guess there was one more to stitch. I kept my hand around her shoulder now. No words between us. Only thing I was hearing is her breathing sound. It was soft and silent. I moved my hand slowly towards her bare neck. Slowly I moved my fingers inside her blouse. She really didn’t restrict. My fingers made a total entry inside her blouse. But there was a stop now. She had worn new bra. It was little tight. It was difficult to move inside. But I could manage to move inside and touch her upper part of the bulging chest. Then suddenly she stretched her hands. All my efforts where in vain. All the fingers came outside. She saw me
Like Reply
Sh : Preethu, I finished
Me : mmm but I couldn’t finish
Sh : what you didn’t finish?
Me : nothing forget. What you finished dear?
Sh : I finished stitching the hooks
Me : waaw then you can wear it now?
Sh : no no dear. Still I need to stitch the hook holder
Me : oooh god how much time.
Sh : it may take some 30mins.i will finisht it soon
Me : then I will sit here only.
Sh : Do one thing prepare coffee for us until I finish.
Me : no no I wil sit here only dear. We both will go and prepare the coffee.
Sh : no no. if you are here then I cant finish it soon
Me : mmm ok then I will prepare the coffee but finish this soon dear. I am feeling boring.
Sh : I know preethu. I will finish it soon
Me : ok I will prepare coffee

I went to kitchen with disappointment. I was preparing the coffee. I finished preparing the coffee. I got the coffee for both of us. I saw she had finished stitching the blouse hooks and holder for that. She was holding it straight to see how it looks. It was looking awesome. I just wanted that blouse to sit on her chest and wanted to see how my sexy look. She got up kept the blouse on the machine and sat opposite to me. She took on cup and had coffee half and we both exchanged it.

She again walked a little. And came near me and told she will stitch two more shirt pieces so that she will complete 10 shirts today. It was 6.30PM. I told why cant you stop it. today were are alone and we can speak together. She told we will speak after completing two shirts. I told ok. Then I told I will get dinner from outside until then. She told not to bring non veg as it was Saturday. I told ok. Until 7.30 I was sitting with her speaking about her future.

Then I left to hotel to get the dinner. She had almost finished one shirt. I came back with dinner.
Like Reply
Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care

[Image: Ramya1.jpg]
Like Reply
Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care
[Image: 14693464dff7031c3980ae3bb6016e889e4fb9ae.jpg]

[Image: 14695555acb9a157ac55f7c74421d388d1292f32.jpg]

[Image: 14695625405c69526a3b8153179ef0a55dae4a18.jpg]

[Image: 1469562287342d5c7f69cbb027dd3ab86580632b.jpg]

[Image: 14696065dbd3ee4edaf8d392d8e110d827063ed4.jpg]
Like Reply
The pink saree

Then I left to hotel to get the dinner. She had almost finished one shirt. I came back with dinner.

It was already 8PM. She was still stitching the shirt. I stood near her.

Me : Hey Ramya, enough now come and have dinner
Sh : wait preethu, I will finish my target. Otherwise I will loose interest
Me : ramya, this is too much. Don’t work so much dear. See gradually as you are experienced you will be fast and stitch more clothes
Sh : I know preethu. But I need to earn more and more. You never came across these things so you don’t know about poor family.
Me : I know ramya. But there is something called health also. You have to take care
Sh : preethu, atleast you are there to take care of me dear. I don’t know its not enough how many times I tell also. You made my life
Me : now keep quiet don’t keep telling this.
Sh : preethu, if I really born in next janma (re incarnation) I will born in your stomach as you kid dear
Me : Ramya, now don’t take all these big big words. Now I am hungry can we have dinner maharani?
Sh : ok ok wait I will just finish this shirt.
Me : how much time dear?
Sh : just 5mins
Me : ok then shall I arrange for dinner?
Sh : sure. But what did u get?
Me : I got only rice sambar. You wont eat non veg na. so I got gobi manchurian that’s it
Sh : ok that’s enough. You keep arranging. Please don’t mind dear.
Me : its ok maharani. I know how busy person you are
Sh : yes now I am a business woman (she smile and bent her head to finish that shirt)

I went to kitchen. Took one plate and came to hall. Was waiting for her to come. the sexy business woman got up and went to toilet. After few minutes she went to bathroom washed her hands and sat opposite to me.

Sh : Preethu, what is this only one plate?
Me : Today, we both will eat in one plate
Sh : hey you are mad or what?
Me : see anyways I will feed you and you will feed me right dear?
Sh : but today we both are not kids of each other no?
Me : ohh, I am sorry ramya. Sorry ok wait I will get one more plate
Sh : hey preethu, sit. I was just kidding. Don’t be serious dear
Me : thank god. I thought you are really scolding me.
Sh : oh god how many times to tell that I cant scold you.
Me : ok ok wait I will put rice and sambar and mix it. then will feed you.
Sh : ok ok.
Like Reply
We both had dinner. I washed her mouth. And I washed my mouth. She dint wash my mouth  . but that’s ok. We both got up and went outside. It was cool weather. Cool breeze was blowing in the environment. It was so nice. I wanted to hug aunty in Titanic way and kiss her cheeks. But it was outside. In front of the house there was road, so afraid if anyone can see. So controlled myself.

Ramya was keeping her both hands on corridor wall, bendig little. Her as not fully bent. But the secene was so sexy. I just stood next to her and slowly kept my hand on hers. She saw me and smiled. I could feel that she was feeling that someone is caring for her. Really the way she was seeing me was making me like as if we both are lovers.

Sh : Preethu….
Me : Ya ramya
Sh : see how life changed no?
Me : why are you telling this dear?
Sh : see few months back before you came, I was just normal poor lady who had nothing
Me : ya ramya. To tell you frankly when I came to house, I was very afraid how my neighbours will be how will I be alone.
Sh : You know when you and your parents came. I was so happy that your parents will stay here
Me : why dear?
Sh : I was thinking if your parents stay I will have company. I can speak to your mom and share all my feelings
Me : ramya really ladies need a good company. But uncle is so good na dear you can share with him na?
Sh : (she removed her hand from my hand and kept her hand on me and pressed tightly). Preethu I have told his and his family story. I don’t want to think about that and don’t want to spoil my mood.
Me : I am sorry dear.
Sh : but anyways I got you more than anyone. To tell you frankly my friend also didn’t share so much of my feelings. Now I feel that its good that your parents didn’t stay here
Me : so you think I am here only for you sorrows and feelings (I just made my face as if I am uspet)
Sh : hey preethu, forgive me. I didn’t mean it dear
Me : hey chinnnu, I was just kidding and pulling your leg. Come will go inside its becoming cold and I am feeling so cold dear
Sh : ya ya come will go inside

We both went inside. It was already 9PM. I sat on the sofa. She sat on the tailoring seat. I was now upset. I didn’t want her to sit and work now.

Me : Ramya, are you working now again?
Sh : preethu, I thought I will finish 10shirts today
Me : (I was upset but didn’t want to show this to her) ok then you work. I will go and sleep.
Sh : hey preethu, are you upset?
Me : no no why should I be upset?
Sh : ok then I will finish one more shirt.
Me : ok you continue. But atleast can you wear that saree and show me dear? I will see your super beauty and go and sleep and kiss you in dreams?
Sh : ohhh preethu sorry sorry I forgot. I had promised I will wear that saree for you.
Me : ya ramya you will forget everything now. Only work is important now for you.
Sh : preethu, please forgive me dear. Please, pleaseeeeeeeee
Me : ok ok then wear that saree and show.
Sh : ok sure wait let me get that saree.(she went to room and got the saree.)
Me : ok I will be here only. Wear it na dear. Let me also see and learn how to wear saree
Sh : mmmm. No way preethu. You go outside I will wear it and then will show you. No you go out and stand
Me : please ramya. I wont do anything. Just sit like a kid and see how you wear saree.
Sh : mmmmm. Don’t want. You just be outside for 10mins I will get ready
Me : hey wait ramya. You forgot one thing
Sh : what is that preethu?
Me : Your inners dear. Its in my house. Wait I will get it soon
Sh : oh yes. Correct. Ok come soon
Me : (went quickly got the inners pink one and rushed to ramya house) here it is dear
Sh : mmmm. Now you go outside preethu.
Me : please chinnu, please you are my sweet kid no. I will just sit like a kid
Sh : don’t want dear. You are also like mey sweet kid no? then please go dear
Me : ok ramya. Do one thing. I will be watching tv in my house. Get read no hurries. I will be waiting for you
Sh : ok ok good idea.
Like Reply
I went outside. The door behind me closed. I turned towards the door and was feeling sad. But anyways I was so eager how my sexy ramya looks. I went and opened the door and didn’t close it. I went to toilet and went to bathroom brushed and washed my face and got fresh and changed myself to my normal night dress. I wore tshirt and shorts. But this time I made sure that I will wear underwear because I was afraid if I see her and if she looks sexy then my dick will become hard and it will be difficult to hide it. and I don’t want her to feel bad and go out of the house. I switched on the TV and slept on bed. Was changing the channel by channel. I was not interested in anything. But I just wanted my ramya to come. it was 9.45 still my sweetheart didn’t come. I was just roaming inside the house only biting my nails. I could hear ramyas house door opened. I again went and slept on the bed. I just her to call me when she comes. Slowly I could hear some footsteps coming near my door. There came my sexy beauty queen.
I was sleeping on the bed. There was a sexy sensual lady standing in front of me. I slowly got up from bed. Stood there stunning. It was mind blowing. It was really spell bounding.

Guys just close here eyes after reading this paragraph to imagine how she looked. I may not be able to write or narrate the whole sexy structure of her.

She had combed her hairs neatly. And tied the plot like normal Indian ladies do. Her blouse was fitting so perfect that her shoulders, her hands were looking amazing. Her boobs were so perfect. I just imagined how that sexy bra was holding her boobs. I could see the fancy bra very lightly though her blouse as the blouse was little semitransparent. I could see her blouse cleavage part fully covered not reveling anything. But her boobs were bulging such a way that it was protruding front. She wore saree little tightly so that I could see her structure very nice. The pallu was covering the blouse and the boobs. Her stomach and navel was visible. But she was wearing the saree almost close to navel. Her shape of hip was really sexy. And she had put her mangal sutra outside. Which was making her more sexy. In just few seconds, my body temperature went high. I was feeling as if I am in a fire bed. I slowly went near. Just went round her. I saw her from back. Neatly coverd back with blouse. The bra straps were visible clearly. Her sexy round ass was bulging so nicely wanted to grab them and bite them. I watched her nearly 5mins. I was really loosing control. There was no words from both of use. Only sound I was hearing was songs from MTV. I was only concentrating on the natural beauty in front of me. I was just watching the ramya Krishna and shwetha menon combination lady standing in front of me.

Sh : Preethu….. Preeethu what happened dear?
Me : Nothing dear. Oh my god. You look really amazing. I never expected that you look so stunning
Sh : are you happy dear?
Me : Ramya, really amazing. I don’t have any words to tell.
Sh : (she just walked around the house. Her ass was juggling) preethu do I really look good?
Me : no word my sweetheart. You look amazing.
Sh : mmmm. So you are happy right dear?
Me : yes yes yes.
Sh : (she sat on the bed) feeling very tired preethu. Full body ache.
Me : shall I give you some tablets ramya?
Sh : No no not required. If I sleep it will be alright. I kept working no so only I am feeling pain
Me : that’s why I tell you not to work so much.
Sh : mmmm. Yes you are right.
Me : ramya, everything is ok. But something is missing
Sh : what is that dear?
Me : ok do one thing close your eyes. And sit. And don’t open your eyes until I tell to open
Sh : ok sure dear I will sit here with my eyes closed

I went to my room and opened the cupboard and came back. And stood in front of her.

Me : Open your eyes sweetheart
Sh : ok. I will open wait (she opened her eyes and opened her mouth widely) Preethu, what is this dear?
Me : this is for you sweetheart.
Sh : when did you purchase this?
Me : remember that day we both went to bring vases and flowers?
Sh : yes when you came to house we went there to purchase few things
Me : after giving the bill I went again and got this for you. How is it.
Sh : its really good dear. But I am really feeling shy to take all this
Me : now forget everything. Wear these bangles soon and show me how you look
Sh : ok give I will wear. I love these bangales
Me : are you happy today dear?
Sh : I am so much happy my sweet preethu.
Me : ramya I want to lift you once. Its been many days I dint lift you
Sh : ok ok. Let me wear this bangales
Me : sure wear it soon

She wore the bangles I had got long back. She was so happy. I was ready to lift her. She wore the bangles and saw me and told she is ready. I told her to stand on bed. So that I can hold her perfectly from her ass. She stood stretching her hands parallel. I just stood infront of her. Her naked stomach was exactly near my face. I just hugged her ass and while lifting I kissed the stomach. My dick became hard. I was holding her tightly for 1min. she was heavy. I couldn’t hold her long. I just left her down touching her whole body and slowly touching her boobs from my mouth. We both started breathing so hardly. And kept laughing and I sat on the ground and she sat on the bed. After many days I had lifted her. I guess she had put on weight
Like Reply